PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite food

Hanshilo
January 20th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Well here i am asking what type of food you like.
I like mine would be this list ere.
Chinese is nice.(foo yung)
Pizza.
Salads
vegeterian meals.*RAMMSTEIN licks his lips*
Pasta
Snails in an omlate at 9.00am this was in france:cheese:
Curries sometimes.
Donner kebab.
A leg of lamb to myself.
Haggis *Yum Yum*
And more
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/rt2.3.gif
:evilgrin:

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Chips, chicken, burgers, pizza, kebabs (mostly chicken and pork) etc.
;)

EDIT: Darn, how could I forget Antelope? Zebra? :bleen: :evilgrin:

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 04:38 PM
chocolate, especially Reese's cups.
lasagna
pizza
beef and noodles
gazelle
zebra....oops lapsed into character

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 05:18 PM
mmm...food...

Well, I likes the chocolate, pizza, pasta, beef, Chinese, katsudon (a Japanese dish), ramen, lots of other stuff...if it's in front of me I'll eat it.

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Lasagna, Pizza, Pasta, fried,Egg with baccon,steak chopped, salmon,cabbages flower with Gruyere.

MehndiX
January 20th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Hot and Sour Soup
Chicken and Mushrooms
Hot Sausages
Falafel

I can't think of more specific things...things I enjoy are kind of a on the spot thing, I realize.

Darkslash
January 20th, 2005, 08:41 PM
I like most food, but anything Mexican is good. And Indian food, like from India. I had that once and it was really delicious.

TakaTiger
January 20th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Spaghetti >: D

LunarCat
January 20th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Turkey Dinner!

or otherwise....
turkey
corn
black olives
mac and cheese
mashed potatoes
and
gravy!:cheese:

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
Turkey Dinner!

or otherwise....
turkey
corn
black olives
mac and cheese
mashed potatoes
and
gravy!:cheese:
Ugh, I don't like olives. We kept getting them served to us in Morocco as well as Tagine and Cous Cous. (Moroccan food)

Also we ended up getting some fish piled up on a plate in the centre of the table...fresh fish like squid, prawns, plaice etc. :eww:

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Ugh, I don't like olives. We kept getting them served to us in Morocco as well as Tagine and Cous Cous. (Moroccan food)

Also we ended up getting some fish piled up on a plate in the centre of the table...fresh fish like squid, prawns, plaice etc. :eww:

Ew...squid.:eww:

I like fast food, hamburgers, fries, Italian food, spaghetti, fettucinni & seasoned mini steak, pasta and...turkey, chicken, steak, mashed potatoes, oh yeah! and lasagna.:D sausages aren't bad, lol I like lots of food hehe. Mexican food......eh....not too fond of it.:p It's okay sometimes. Pizza, curries (sometimes), kebabs. Bacon...corn...lol...I don't have a lot of favorite vegetables, but they're not that bad, lol. lol...I think I'm just going to stop, hehe.:p Lots of good stuff.;)

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 11:23 PM
I once tried some in July...accidently. :eww:

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM
I once tried some in July...accidently. :eww:

:p Tried it once.;) I still don't like it.:p

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
:p Tried it once.;) I still don't like it.:p
Tastes like rubber IMO... :eww:

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Tastes like rubber IMO... :eww:

IMO too, lol.:p Yet, I still don't like it.:p

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Uhmmm..... let's see.
Fast food, Italian Food ( Pizza, pasta,etc...), Spanish food, japanese food, chinese food...I'm really international with food xDDD

lion_roog
January 20th, 2005, 11:33 PM
I like anything edible...and some things that are not as edible....:D

I like Mexican food.....since half my Family is Mexican, we have it a lot.:cheese:

Oh....and turkey sandwiches......:D

Sharifu
January 20th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Ooh I like so many different types of food... I couldn't list them all.

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Cool LR!:D Hehe. Sushi is alright.:p and Chicken/Steak wraps are delicious.;)

King Simba
Never tried sushi myself...

Sharifu
Oh I love sushi... ;)

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Oh I love sushi... ;)

California rolls!:p I wonder why they call it 'California' rolls...:hmm:

Sharifu
January 20th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Hehe yes, California rolls are good...

Darkslash
January 21st, 2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
I like Mexican food.....since half my Family is Mexican, we have it a lot
Yesssss! Mexican... only I have to rely on frozen Mexcian food... we can't cook from scratch, it's like our family lacks the ability to cook or something.

Kovster
January 21st, 2005, 02:13 AM
Packing Peanuts!

lion_roog
January 21st, 2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Darkslash
Yesssss! Mexican... only I have to rely on frozen Mexcian food... we can't cook from scratch, it's like our family lacks the ability to cook or something.

:gasp:...Frozen?!?.....We have homemade tamalies, casadias, tacos, burros, menudo....it's all good....:D :cheese:

jannali
January 21st, 2005, 04:47 AM
or you could just go down to taco bell ;) hehe

my favorite foods are country fried steak and pineapple-pepperoni-onion pizza :D

lion_roog
January 21st, 2005, 04:50 AM
:gasp:...Not crappo bell.....when you have real Mexicans make you Mexican food....you take advantage of it....:D

jannali
January 21st, 2005, 05:08 AM
lol um does Macayos count as real mexican :D

lion_roog
January 21st, 2005, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by jannali
lol um does Macayos count as real mexican :D

:haha:...I've heard of that place....never been there, though.....I like Rosa's and El Charro.....:D

Sadiki
January 21st, 2005, 09:22 AM
everything what does not have tomato is ok for me... ketchup is ok, but fresh tomato makes me feel ill.
but maybe Lasagne, pasta, pizza... and then some other fast food are for me...

and then some soups and... well mostly everything.

( cow's tongue was quite discusting tho )

Lion King Stu
January 21st, 2005, 12:50 PM
Pizza, Curry, Chicken, pasta, fish and chips............I like mostly all foods as long as it tastes nice and fills me up its considerd ok lol :cheese:

Stormfury
December 16th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Taco, pizza, chicken, ice cream... Over all Mexican and Chinese.

Aurelian
December 16th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by jannali
or you could just go down to taco bell ;) hehe

my favorite foods are country fried steak and pineapple-pepperoni-onion pizza :D

I don't trust Taco Bell. They wind up with one health issue after another. After this month's E-Coli scare, no thanks!:eww: I'm not much of a fast food person anyway.

Chinesse food tastes good, but I always wind up worrying about exactly what I am eating. What I am about to tell you is true. If you like Chineese or am squeamish, stop reading.

Way back when I was just a little kid, a Chineese Resturaunt got closed down when a health inspector actually caught them using stray cats in their food. They would use traps to cath them around the train tracks(Now a bike path) that runs behind the building, then offered their meat as chicken. The owner claimed it was cheaper, and that it was typical in China, were he "supposedly" came from. he was a lier, as he was born in the states. He wound up facing tons of charges and lawsuits. He did extensive prison time, faced thousands of dollars worth of fines, and and is not allowed to run resturaunts anymore, as his licence was revoked.

Anyway, I have a deep love for seafood, a trait passed down from my tribe. I also really love anything BBQ flavored, espicially rib racks covered in the sauce. For munching, I try to stick with fruits and vegetables, as I have to watch my cholestrol(spl?). I enjoy trail mix alot.

HasiraKali
December 16th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Tacos! :D I enjoy them imensly. :lol: I also love Chinese food. Oh and Italian. :D And of course, Tex-Mex.

TX-101
December 16th, 2006, 06:19 PM
What is italian food?
(maybe i don't know becouse i live too near to italy and i'm used to it.)

Kapasa
December 16th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, pheasant ive always liked meat, the only meat ive never liked is pork. Curries are good, but my favourite meal of the whole year is always Christmas dinner.

Ciara
December 16th, 2006, 10:39 PM
thai chicken teriyaki with mango sherbet <3<3<3

and srsly, the guy who can actually cook a whole lasangia all himself is worth a big + :p i luv lasangia too, especially my dads (and prolly the only one..), and i like chinese food like fried shrimps and fried ice cream :D

TX-101
December 16th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Kapasa You're making me hungry. I like all tha stuff too, including pork. I try all stuff that i don't know also. I'm really not a problem to eat almost anything.

HasiraKali
December 16th, 2006, 11:12 PM
The only thing I really don't like are carmelized onions and beans. It's more that I don't like the texture than the taste.

Lasagna... mmmm ravioli. Now I'm hungry. Penne a la arabiata. :lol:

*sue*
January 7th, 2007, 10:04 PM
chicken curry and chips! i cant eat it now because i have just got my brace and the die in the curry stains them bright yellow!!! :tears: (there ment 2 be white)

Also chocolate... ;) cant beat it !

Sam//x*
January 12th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Pasta!!!--YUMMy!!
Enchiladas
Curry and Chips
Coco pops --:D
Turkish delight and lots more hehe x