PDA

View Full Version : The Lion Guard: Rise of Scar

Leorgathar
August 6th, 2017, 04:44 PM
We should be talking about this :p

What did you guys think about it?
Personally I thought it was quite a let down that it was all just a set up for what's to come in the season and that Scar didn't show up until the very last minute ><

But that aside, it was still a pretty interesting episode/movie, especially since it explored the nature of being able to talk to the Great Kings of the past with more detail, as well as the function of Rafiki's staff.
I quite liked Makini, she's a great new character and I can't wait to see more of her (she and Kiara seem to be getting along well x3). It was also nice to see Ushari finally taking the role of a villain after many episodes of him just being a grumpy cobra.

And of course... Baby Kion!! ... BABY KION!!!! :D

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lionking/images/8/8e/Baby_Kion.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/350?cb=20170801230608

So cute ^^ <3

Kirauni
August 6th, 2017, 06:22 PM
I didn'T have a chance to watch it yet, but I'm really excited about the movie :) Sounds promising!

nathalie
August 6th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Baby Kion looks a bit out of proportion, hehe

Leorgathar
August 6th, 2017, 10:46 PM
It's The Lion Guard... Everyone's out of proportion :lol:

Lyonize
August 10th, 2017, 06:59 AM
It's The Lion Guard... Everyone's out of proportion :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Azerane
August 15th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Amen to that. Baby Kion was a little cringeworthy in the looks department, but they tried :lol:

And you're right regarding the ep. So much time spent building up only to end in a cliffhanger, but I feel they are certainly setting up for bigger and better things, darker themes and long-term plot lines etc.

Edit: Also I love that Kion and Simba had a bonding song :)