PDA

View Full Version : Music only?

Pages : [1] 2

Xinithian
July 18th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Is it possible to just listen to the score and music without hearing the lyrics on the SE DVD like on the old LaserDisc?

Simba_TLK
July 18th, 2004, 04:18 AM
unfortunately i dont think that is possible :confused:
if you have 5.1 surround sound, you could always turn off the centre speaker (thus elimating most of the voices :p) and just leave the other speakers on which are playing the score :cheese:
but you have to be aware that sometimes the voices are played through the left and right speakers so that i dont know how to get rid of :lol:

Xinithian
July 18th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Damnit, stupid bastards should've looked at The Matrix on DVD and seen how they had an all-music thing. I am dissapointed with the TLK SE because the special features aren't that great and worst of all is that there are no actor interviews!

Mabatu
July 18th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Yeah, it is weird how Matthew Broderick is a pretty big hollywood star, but his name isn't advertised anywhere except in the credits at the end. And he is not involved in the special features. Strange :idiot:

It's good how he came back and did the voice for Simba in TLK1.5! Most stars like that would probably have said no to such a small role :p

Simba_2004
July 18th, 2004, 01:50 PM
they need to start coming out with two albums to each movie, one instrumental and the other the actual soundtrack. But for movies like Jp they need to add more songs becuase there is a lot of music in the movie that they did not put on the soundtrack :grrr:

Ngatuny
July 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Simba_2004
they need to start coming out with two albums to each movie, one instrumental and the other the actual soundtrack. But for movies like Jp they need to add more songs becuase there is a lot of music in the movie that they did not put on the soundtrack :grrr:

I agree and you have to wait for the Special Edition of the movies for the full soundtrack ;):p.

Xinithian
July 18th, 2004, 04:29 PM
they need to start coming out with two albums to each movie, one instrumental and the other the actual soundtrack. But for movies like Jp they need to add more songs becuase there is a lot of music in the movie that they did not put on the soundtrack :grrr: Yeah, but unfortunately I dont think that they'll ever come out with the score album for TLK because I think somebody on the TLK-L asked Hans Zimmer if he could do that, but Hans said that he threw away all the extra recordings that weren't on the soundtrack... :(

TrkenTyger009
July 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
try a Peer-2-peer server....u never kno....

TeeKay
July 18th, 2004, 08:41 PM
There have been bootlegs of the score made (which I've managed to *ahem* procure) but the tracks aren't very good. They still have the ambient sound effects and on some of then speach, although it's been dialed down quite a bit. Plus they're very quiet, but on the up side I did manage to fing my favorite peice of the score (the waterhole/Just Can't Wait... scene) so it's not all bad.

Go here (http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/disco_detail.php?id=312) and here (http://www.hans-zimmer.com/fr/disco_detail.php?id=311) for more info. =D

Simba_2004
July 18th, 2004, 09:47 PM
there is a site that did that for Jurassic Park, i just can't find the link :confused:

but those links you gave us TeeKay are pretty cool but is there anyway to download the full versions?

TeeKay
July 18th, 2004, 10:58 PM
but those links you gave us TeeKay are pretty cool but is there anyway to download the full versions?

The only place I've found them is over the P2P network filetopia, but thats less relialble than Windows ME. I'd be willing to beam what I have over MSN to anyone who wants them though =D

TrkenTyger009
July 19th, 2004, 12:55 AM
see i told u....:evilgrin:

Xinithian
July 19th, 2004, 01:49 AM
What should I put in the search?

Simba_2004
July 19th, 2004, 04:14 AM
i'll im you on msn then, i don't have a normal peer to peer program, it runs off of torrents that i get from websites, it has no search engine or anything, it is just very powerful with downloads when you get a good torrent ;)

Only-now
July 20th, 2004, 12:49 AM
I love the music as is, but sometimes I just wish that certain instrumental parts would continue longer...like in KOPR, and This Land. Sometimes the background music is really good, but the voices just don't match up. :D

kcnmttcnn
July 23rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
What should I put in the search?

Just 'lion king' or 'lion king expanded' and there should usually be at least 1 person there with some of it. Filetopia is... great for finding all these scores, but sucks at finding everything else ;)
i managed to grab a few (http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/file.htm) :evilgrin:

Prince Simba
July 23rd, 2004, 05:13 AM
http://www.pridelands.ru/?p=music-instr

The 'karaoke' soundtrack avaliable for download, all thanks to pridelands.ru

Simba_TLK
July 23rd, 2004, 01:45 PM
thanks for the link :cheese:
im downloading them as i speak :D
i dont know what im going to use them for :confused: its not like im going to sing karaoke ;) :lol:

Xinithian
July 26th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by kcnmttcnn
Just 'lion king' or 'lion king expanded' and there should usually be at least 1 person there with some of it. Filetopia is... great for finding all these scores, but sucks at finding everything else ;)
i managed to grab a few (http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/file.htm) :evilgrin: Ack, I dont know how to download them!

Sadiki
July 30th, 2004, 12:35 AM
well there is progrems what can take that line off there... but quality will be bad.

TeeKay
September 5th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Well I was reading through the TLK2 Soundtrack (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1777) thread and decided that I'd stop being lazy and get round to making this thread (that I hinted at in the aforemntioned thred) about getting a campaign together to get a complete score release for The Lion King. I've been thinking about this fro a long time as I, like many many other I'm sure, would love to hear a complete score for the film but never got round to doing anything about it.

Anyway, onto the important stuff. Petitions have been mentiond for this, but regardless of how many people you get to sign them, they really do very little good. The Powers That Be (TPTB) rarly take any notice of such things, although it can sometimes be a good thing to back up a campaign such as this. Where the real power is is direct communication with TPTB. Letters, phone calls, faxes and e-mails (in that order) are all taken more seriously than a petition by itself. The people that we would want to contact would be Disney, Disney's distributors (the company who actually puts the CDs out) and Hans Zimmer or his recording comapny or agent. We would need to target specific people though, which I can research if we get enough intrest, otherwise there would be no point.

Also, recently I happend across a company who release movie and TV scores scpecifically, they can be found here (http://lalalandrecords.com/) it might be worth adding them to the list as a potential distributer of the score.

that may seem like a lot of work, but I for one think it'll be worth it if we can get a release, and from my experience if we can get enough people together to make TPTB listen to us we may have a very good chance of making it happen. But we do need numbers, if we can get enough people interested I can go into more detail and start researching individuals to target.

I hope we can get enough people together to make this work =D

Nephilim
September 5th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Hm. Somehow, I don't see this working.

I'm willing to try though.

Xinithian
September 5th, 2004, 08:21 PM
My dad works for the entertainment industry, so if he's ever working with Hans somehow I'll be sure to ask him directly. But I remember reading about something like if you leave out one of the AV cables with the Laserdisc version of TLK, you'll get the score and no talking. So if somebody has a Laserdisc player and could record the music and put it online, that would be great.

nafklt
September 6th, 2004, 01:09 AM
I'm interested... very interested...:evilgrin:
I'm listenin' :cheese:

Simba_2004
September 6th, 2004, 01:11 AM
...So if somebody has a Laserdisc player and could record the music and put it online, that would be great.

KCN ;)

TakaTiger
September 6th, 2004, 01:12 AM
i have no clue whats going on, but ill give it a shot :lol:

nafklt
September 6th, 2004, 01:26 AM
KCN ;)

Where's him when you need him...:hmm: Just j/k.:lol::cheese:

*ahem* Okay, that wasn't funny, I know.

Prince Simba
September 6th, 2004, 04:10 AM
the score would be really nice... :)

Xinithian
September 6th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Oh, one major problem about that is convincing Disney to produce it, albeit that's why the complete score was never released in the first place. I'm pretty sure that Hans Zimmer wanted to release the complete score, but that would be a CD in itself and Disney did not have enough songs on the regular CD without the score, so Disney probably figured that most people didn't care about and would get bored with the entire score, they just wanted the "best" parts of it. I'm pretty sure that Hans would have a personal CD with just the score on it. If I ever meet him somehow, I'll ask for a copy of the CD.

nafklt
September 6th, 2004, 04:27 AM
It would probably be very expensive and time-consuming to etch more songs...:hmm:

TeeKay
September 6th, 2004, 08:23 AM
Oh, one major problem about that is convincing Disney to produce it, albeit that's why the complete score was never released in the first place. I'm pretty sure that Hans Zimmer wanted to release the complete score, but that would be a CD in itself and Disney did not have enough songs on the regular CD without the score, so Disney probably figured that most people didn't care about and would get bored with the entire score, they just wanted the "best" parts of it. I'm pretty sure that Hans would have a personal CD with just the score on it. If I ever meet him somehow, I'll ask for a copy of the CD.

Well that's what I'm hoping we can show Disney, that there are people who want a complete score.

Mabatu
September 6th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I'd really really like to hear the complete score too, of course! :cool:

I think it's a possible possibilty :lol:. i mean, look at the finding nemo soundtrack, it's just all orchestral music, with one singing song at the end. I guess that's all they could have put on a CD for that movie :p but still, they need to realize people will buy this if they release it.

I *think* somebody talked about it on IMDB about how they wanted the score. I'd check the forum archives there but can't be bothered ATM :cheese:

Anyway, i'm willing to send emails and stuff to get this to happen ;) I won't be surprised if nothing happens though, but we do have to try! I really like Hans Zimmers scores, so this would be great to add to what i have :D

nathalie
September 6th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I really don't think Disney cares ...

I've signed so many petitions already ... and still we haven't seen any progress in the things that we signed for.

But I'm always willing to give it a try, then at least you can't say, we didn't try :)

Xinithian
September 6th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by TeeKay
Well that's what I'm hoping we can show Disney, that there are people who want a complete score. I doubt it would happen, we'd need a LOT of people to sign it (like in the tens of thousands) because we all know that they're in it for the money, but if we only have a few people signing it then it wont work. The only option that I could see is with a laserdisc... I would've said to petition to Zimmer himself to release the score, but then again it's Disney's rights to it as well.

Simba_2004
September 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM
It will be hard, like for Jurassic Park I signed a petition thing for them to release the original score for JPIII, the one that was never released in stores and handed to select people and we had 1000s of people sign it and when we turned it in, they just shoved it back in our faces :(

Xinithian
September 6th, 2004, 05:35 PM
If only Zimmer's kids were TLK fanatics as well, I'm sure that they would have the complete score...

TeeKay
September 6th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Well, it's like I said, petitions by themselves do very little good. TPTB just don't pay attention to them regardless of how many people you get to sign them. Online petitions are even worse as it's so easy to sign it with many different e-mail addresses.

The secret to sucess with something like this is direct contact with TPTB, letters faxes and emails is what it's all about. If we get the word out to enough people I see no reason why it should have an effect.

Kovu
September 7th, 2004, 04:09 PM
All these sound so formal and... scary. :eek:
If i can be of any help, i'll try. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/KovuLKD/Smilie8.jpg

kcnmttcnn
September 7th, 2004, 10:35 PM
My dad works for the entertainment industry, so if he's ever working with Hans somehow I'll be sure to ask him directly. But I remember reading about something like if you leave out one of the AV cables with the Laserdisc version of TLK, you'll get the score and no talking. So if somebody has a Laserdisc player and could record the music and put it online, that would be great.

Just tried it out. It doesn't work. I tried using a few different modes my LD player play stuff in and the was only able to drop the volume of the talking to almost nothing with the score still at max volume but you can still hear what they're saying.

Mabatu
September 10th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Dang. Oh well, it's good that you tried KCN :cheese:

If somebody had some really advanced sound editing program they could probably sit there and painstakingly remove the voices somehow, but they'd also have to remove all the SFX as well, so it would take ages :(

Anyway, just to add to the idea that we should try for this, there are heaps of people out there who are fans of Hans Zimmer's musical scores, and TLK is regarded as one of his best ever, so i'm sure sales of this would be beneficial for Disney. I'm willing to send emails, but i couldn't do faxes and stuff like that.

SimbaTLK1
September 18th, 2004, 10:51 PM
At first I thought this thread was talking about the written score for the movie. I think it would be a good idea to sell the written score as a package along with a cd. This way, if you know how to read music, you could follow along with all the vocals, drum beats, and all the other great stuff that makes TLK music so great. :D

Simba_TLK
September 19th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Just tried it out. It doesn't work. I tried using a few different modes my LD player play stuff in and the was only able to drop the volume of the talking to almost nothing with the score still at max volume but you can still hear what they're saying.

yeah i tried something like that too just then :p

i cut the volume of the centre speaker in 5.1 surround sound.....
it kinda works :confused:, but like yours you can still hear them talk very quietly from the left and right speakers :rolleyes:

oh well :hakuna:

nathalie
September 23rd, 2004, 11:41 AM
I thought this would be a little easier, for Nafklt, I believe ?

I'll put the lyrics down too, because I though you said something about an English line in 1 of the songs?

French 1994
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/moorhunhe/leroilion19941.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/moorhunhe/leroilion19942.jpg

French 2004
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/moorhunhe/leroilion2004.jpg

Lyrics:

Au matin de ta vie sur la plan?te
Ebloui par le dieu Soleil
A l'infini, tu t'?veilles aux merveilles
De la Terre qui t'attend et t'appelle

Tu auras tant de choses ? voir
Pour franchir la fronti?re du savoir
Recueillir l'h?ritage Qui vient du fond des ?ges
Dans l'harmonie d'une cha?ne d'amour

C'est l'histoire de la vie
Le cycle ?ternnel
Qu'un enfant b?ni
Rend immortel
La ronde infinie
De ce cycle ?ternnel
C'est l'histoire
L'Histoire de la Vie

C'est l'histoire de la vie
Le cycle ?ternnel
Qu'un enfant b?ni
Rend immortel
La ronde infinie
De ce cycle ?ternnel
C'est l'histoire
L'Histoire de la Vie

---------------------------------
[Simba] C'est moi Simba, C'est moi le Roi Du royaume animal !
[Zazu] C'est la premi?re fois Qu'on voit un roi Avec si peu de poils !
[Simba] Ja vais faire, dans la cour des grands, Une entr?e triomphale, En poussant, tr?s royalement, Un rugissement bestial !
[Zazu] Majest?, tu n' te mouches pas du coude !
[Simba] Je voudrais d?j? ?tre Roi !
[Zazu] - Tu as encore un long chemin ? faire, votre Altesse ... - Tu peux me croire !
[Simba] Au Roi, on ne dit pas ...
[Zazu] - D'ailleurs, quand je dis ?? ...
[Nala] Tiens ta langue et tais-toi ...
[Zazu] - Ce que j'essaie de dire, c'est que ...
[Simba] Si tu ne fais pas ?? ...
[Zazu] - Il faut que tu comprennes ...
[Simba] Reste ici, assieds-toi ...
[Zazu] - AHHH ...
[Simba] Sans jamais dire o? je vais, ...
[Zazu] - Ce lion a une t?te de mule !
[Simba] ... je veux faire ce qui me pla?t !
[Zazu] Il est grand temps, votre Grandeur, Qu'on parle de coeur ? coeur.
[Simba] Le Roi n'a que faire des conseils D'une vielle corneille.
[Zazu] Si tu confonds la monarchie Avec la tyrannie, Vive la r?publique, Adieu l'Afrique, Je ferme la boutique !
[Zazu] Prends garde, lion, ne te trompe pas de voie.
[Simba] Je voudrais d?j? ?tre Roi ! (troupeau des ?l?phants)
[Simba] Regardez bien ? l'ouest ...
[Zazu] - Ah, piti?, au secours ...
[Simba] Regardez bien ? l'est ...
[Zazu] - Non, non ...
[Simba] Mon pouvoir, sans conteste, Est sans fronti?re.
[Zazu] - Pas encore !
[Choeur] C'est une rumeur qui monte jusqu'au ciel. Les animaux r?pandent la nouvelle : Simba sera le nouveau Roi Soleil.
[Simba] Je voudrais d?j? ?tre Roi ! Je voudrais d?j? ?tre Roi ! Je voudrais d?j? ... ?tre Roi !

[Scar] D'accord, vos pouvoirs de r?flexion Volent plus bas qu'un derri?re de cochon. Mais b?te comme vous ?tes, faites bien attention : Rebelles et lion font r?bellion ! Je vois dans vos yeux sans expression Qu'il faut que j'?claire vos lanternes. Nous parlons de Roi, de succession, Vous ?tes toutes impliqu?es dans l'affaire !
[Scar] Soyez pr?tes pour la chance de votre vie Car enfin va venir le grand jour ! Nos ennuis sont finis, Nous sortons de la nuit.
[1 hy?ne] Et qu'est-ce qu'on doit faire ?
[Scar] M'?couter et vous taire !
[Scar] Faites-moi confiance, Votre r?compense, Vous l'aurez quand viendra ce beau jour, Quand la gloire couronnera ma t?te, Soyez pr?tes !
[1 hy?ne] - Ouais, soyons pr?tes ! - Nous sommes toutes pr?tes ... Pourquoi ?
[Scar] - Pour la mort du Roi !
[1 hy?ne] - Il est malade ?
[Scar] - Non, imb?cile, nous allons le tuer, et Simba aussi !
[Les 3 hy?nes] - Bonne id?e, on vivra sans roi ! - Sans roi, sans roi, la la la la la la ...
[Scar] - Idiotes, il y aura un roi !
[1 hy?ne] - Ouais, mais t'avais dit que ...
[Scar] - JE serais le Roi ! - Suivez-moi et vous n'aurez plus jamais faim !
[Les 3 hy?nes] - Ouais, youpi ! Longue vie au Roi !
[Toutes les hy?nes] - Longue vie au Roi ! Longue vie au Roi ! ...
[Toutes les hy?nes] Quelle joie d'?tre bient?t les sujets, De notre nouveau Roi ador? !
[Scar] Bien s?r, en revanche j'ose esp?rer Que vous ex?cuterez mes ordres.
[Scar] J'assure un futur plein de captures Puisque je suis Roi des chasseurs. Par contre, sans moi, je vous l'assure, Vous mourrez de faim pour la vie !
[Scar] Soyez pr?tes pour le coup le plus g?nial, Soyez pr?tes pour le plus beau scandale ! Je dis compromission, Je dis conspiration, Je crie humiliation. Trois mots qui me feront Un Roi incontest?, respect?, salu?, Le seul Dieu vivant qu'on acclame !
[Scar] Votre Roi vous invite ? la f?te : Soyez pr?tes !
[Toutes les hy?nes] Notre Roi nous invite ? la f?te ... Soyons pr?tes !

[timon] Hakuna Matata, Mais quelle phrase magnifique !
[Pumbaa] Hakuna Matata, Quel chant fantastique !
[Timon] Ces mots signifient Que tu vivras ta vie,
[Timon et Pumbaa] Sans aucun souci, Philosophie
[Timon] Hakuna Matata. (interm?de)
[Timon] Ce tr?s jeune phacoch?re
[Pumbaa] J'?tais jeune et phacoch?re ...
[Timon] - Bel organe
[Pumbaa] - Merci !
[Timon] Un jour, quelle horreur Il comprit que son odeur Au lieu de sentir la fleur Soulevait les coeurs.
[Pumbaa] Oui y'a dans tout cochon Un po?te qui sommeille.
[Pumbaa] Quel martyr Quand personne Peut plus vous sentir !
[Pumbaa] Disgr?ce inf?me
[Timon] Parfum d'inf?me
[Pumbaa] Inonde mon ?me
[Timon] Oh ! ?a pue le drame
[Pumbaa] Je d?clenche une temp?te
[Timon] Piti?, arr?te !
[Pumbaa] Chaque fois que je ...
[Timon] Non Pumbaa, pas devant les enfants !
[Pumbaa] Oh ! Pardon !
[Timon et Pumbaa] Hakuna Matata, Mais quelle phrase magnifique ! Hakuna Matata, Quel chant fantastique !
[Simba jeune] Ces mots signifient Que tu vivras ta vie,
[Timon] - Ouais, chante petit !
[Simba jeune, Timon] Sans aucun souci ...
[Pumbaa] Philosophie ...
[Simba jeune, Timon et Pumbaa] Hakuna Matata ! (visite du lieu de vie de Timon et Pumbaa) (adoption de leur menu : larves et insectes)
[Simba qui grandit, Timon et Pumbaa] Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata, Hakuna ...
[Simba adulte] Ces mots signifient Que tu vivras ta vie,
[Simba adulte, Timon et Pumbaa] Sans aucun souci, Philosophie Hakuna Matata !
[Simba adulte, Timon et Pumbaa] Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata, Hakuna Matata, ...

[Timon] C'est terrible, c'est affreux !
[Pumbaa] - Quoi ?
[Timon] Et ils se moquent de tout ...
[Pumbaa] - Qui ?
[Timon] L'amour s'am?ne et nous, pauvres pouilleux, Ils nous jettent tous les deux !
[Pumbaa] - Oh ! ?
[Timon] Sous les diamants des ?toiles, Quel magique univers. Mais, dans cette romantique atmosph?re, C? sent mauvais dans l'air.
[Chanteuse] L'Amour brille sous les ?toiles, D'une ?trange lumi?re. La Terre enti?re, en parfaite harmonie, vit un moment royal.
[Simba, int?rieurement] Je voudrais lui dire "Je t'aime" Mais comment lui avouer Mon secret, mes probl?mes ? Impossible, elle serait trop bless?e !
[Nala, int?rieurement] Quel lourd secret cache-t-il, Derri?re tant de rancoeur ? Moi, je sias qu'il est ce roi en exil Qui r?gne dans mon coeur !
[Chanteuse + choeur] L'Amour brille sous les ?toiles, D'une ?trange lumi?re. La Terre enti?re, en parfaite harmonie, Vit sa plus belle histoire.
[Chanteuse + choeur] L'Amour brille sous les ?toiles, Illuminant leurs coeurs. Sa lumi?re ?claire ? l'infini, Un sublime espoir.
[Timon] S'ils s'enfuient vers leur r?ve, ce soir, Dans leur folle ronde.
[Pumbaa] Si notre ami nous dit "Au revoir" ...
[Timon et Pumbaa] ... Nous serons seuls au monde !

Sadiki
September 23rd, 2004, 12:17 PM
hmm.. :thinks:
Yeap I think I did miss the point :confused:

nathalie
September 23rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
Me neither, haha, I studied French for 9 years, my dad's family is from the French part of Belgium, and still I do not understand 1 word ... haha

So I just took them of the internet last year.

nafklt
September 24th, 2004, 07:23 AM
:lol: Wow! Thanks Nathalie!:cheese:

So that's what the French French covers look like...:hmm:

The Canadian French looks almost the same as the English version...:confused:

http://www.lionking.org/%7Enafklt/pictures/soundtracks/lrl/ftlkcdback.jpghttp://www.lionking.org/%7Enafklt/pictures/soundtracks/lrl/ftlkcdcover.jpg

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 10:58 AM
O_O they REALLY Free-translated CoL there o.o;
Same as in Dutch X3.

Found the lyrics somewhere online on this one

Nederlands:

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (laatste regel herhalen)

Op de dag dat je ter wereld komt
En je kijkt, in het licht van de zon
Is er meer te zien, dan ooit iemand kan zien
Meer te doen, dan je ooit raden kon
Het lijkt je haast wel te veel misschien
En je voelt je vooral veel te klein
Maar de zon die ons voedt
Met haar stralende gloed
stuurt al het leven op een reis zonder eind

't is de kringloop die ons
allen voortbeweegt
In ons kort bestaan
zijn wij op zoek
Totdat wij onze plek
Hebben kunnen vinden
In de kringloop
Van het leven op aard'

Het is de kringloop die ons
allen voortbeweegt
In ons kort bestaan
zijn wij op zoek
totdat wij onze plek
hebben kunnen vinden
In de kringloop
van het leven op aard'

The Dutch Can't Wait to be king is even worse, the title means "You just wait till I'm king" rotfl, free translation, much?

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Well, as I am from Belgium, I do speak Dutch ;)

And I know all lion king songs out of my head in my own language ;)

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Oh, and they need a free translation, because if you have to translate it directly, it wouldn't make any sence at all.

:D

EDIT: It's also like "c'est l'histoir de la vie", that means in English the same as: it's the history of live

In French though, it makes perfectly sence.

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I know what the french song means, and I know they have to translate freely to keep the melody and stuff and all, but , but o.o; some of the songs are pulled out of their context and make no sence in dutch, like Be prepared, the last part just lost all its context in Dutch, in english the hate and "meticulous"efforts of Scar speak through, in Dutch that feeling is just...less.
I forgot all the Dutch texts when i learnt the english ones ^^;

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 11:45 AM
That's your opinion.

And I have mine.
And I think the whole complete movie in Dutch, the story is very good translated, and the songs too.

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I mean

Na jarenlang wachten,
met wraak in gedachten
komt nu het moment ja,
dat ik wordt erkend ja.
Als koning der dieren
een naam die zal sieren,
zal ik laten zien wat ik kan

just doesn't sound as...I dunno, convincing as

Meticulous Planning,
Tenacity spanning,
Decades of denial,
is simply why I'll,
be king undisputed,
respected, saluted,
and seen for the wonder I am

not even in translation o.o;

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I just hate Dutch anyways, it's such a stupid language with odd, unmelodic wording and blunt translation...>>; I just find the english speaks to me more.
I also like the songs with african chants in them better than the ones without them, so i guess I'm just attracted to more...exotic languages :P

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Like I said, I know all Dutch lyrics, I'm from Belgium ;)

And you just try and translated the English directly into Dutch.

You'll get even more "useless" phrases than what it is now, and the whole movie in Dutch or any other language would be horrible.

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Nyeupe
I just hate Dutch anyways, it's such a stupid language with odd, unmelodic wording and blunt translation

Yeah, well, thank you very much. I'll take that as a compliment?

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Still, they could have made some parts of the songs sound less like...nursery rhymes o.o;

I like the dutch songs, though, i'mt rying to find a place to DL them but obviously I ca'n't again x.x Oh well...

I like how they translated "We are One" ;)

They actually managed to KEEP the theme RIGHT on that one...
And I wasn't talking about how they translated the movie to dutch, thast's just fine as it is ;)

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by nathalie
Yeah, well, thank you very much. I'll take that as a compliment?

that's my opinion of Dutch as it is spoken where I live. [In the north of Holland, that is] Flemish actually sounds a whole lot better than the boorish, almost inpronouncable Dutch spoken up here...:bleen: :eek: :browlift:

it's more melodious, les...ugh o.o;...I dunno, I just don't like the way Dutch is pronounced here in the north, it's not too bad in the songs...I just think some parts of the lyrics sound...nursery-rhymeish o.o;

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Still, they could have made some parts of the songs sound less like...nursery rhymes o.o;

I like the dutch songs, though, i'mt rying to find a place to DL them but obviously I ca'n't again x.x Oh well...

I like how they translated "We are One" ;)

They actually managed to KEEP the theme RIGHT on that one...
And I wasn't talking about how they translated the movie to dutch, thast's just fine as it is ;)

You'll find that in every language, not only Dutch, and you'll find that in every movie that has been dubbed...

I haven't heard "We are one" in Dutch yet.
I have it on DVD though, but haven't even had to time to watch the English completely

*shame on me* haha

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 11:58 AM
that's my opinion of Dutch as it is spoken where I live. [In the north of Holland, that is] Flemish actually sounds a HELL of a lot better than the boorish, almost inpronouncable Dutch spoken up here...:bleen: :eek: :browlift:

See, that just depends on where you live in Holland.

Have you ever been to Belgium: Limburg and West - Vlaanderen?

If I was from West - Vlaanderen, I would hate my language too. But luckely those people don't understand 1 word I'm saying, and I don't understand them *lol* :lol:

I'm from Limburg by the way :) So I speak Flemmish :D

I got family in Holland :D

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:01 PM
See, that just depends on where you live in Holland.

Have you ever been to Belgium: Limburg and West - Vlaanderen?

If I was from West - Vlaanderen, I would hate my language too. But luckely those people don't understand 1 word I'm saying, and I don't understand them *lol* :lol:

I'm from Limburg by the way :) So I speak Flemmish :D

I got family in Holland :D

I've never been to Belgium. But I know how Femish accent goes :P.

Whoops, you quoted that thing from before I edited it...i removed that word cause it might be a swear ^^;

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:02 PM
You'll find that in every language, not only Dutch, and you'll find that in every movie that has been dubbed...

I haven't heard "We are one" in Dutch yet.
I have it on DVD though, but haven't even had to time to watch the English completely

*shame on me* haha

Edit: Found the text X3

Als je door het leven gaat, merk je dat je zoveel nog niet begrijpt.
En je ziet maar al te vaak, dat je op zoveel niet ben voorbereid.
Maar al heb je het zwaar, wij staan altijd voor je klaar.
Als je droom niet zo was als het leek.

Wij staan steeds aan jouw zij en wij weten allebei,
wij zijn meer dan wij zijn, wij zijn een!
Als ik echt zoveel moet zijn, kan ik zelf dan nog zijn, zoals ik ben.
Kan ik op mijzelf aan, of ben ik een deel van iets, dat ik niet ken.

Je staat aan het begin van een hele grote reis.
Maar nooit laten wij jou alleen.
Soms geluk, soms verdriet, ligt bij jou in het verschiet.
Maar je weet, diep in jou, wij zijn een!

Wij zijn een, met z'n twee, delen alle wel en wee.
Ook al zijn wij nog zo ver uit een.
Als je raad nodig hebt, of je denkt dat je het niet red.
Weet dan elke keer weer, wij zijn een!

Edit 2: it might be a bit misheard, the one for "My lullaby"is a tad wrong on the site where I got it fromX 3

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Then don't get me started about Friesland :D
I totaly like the sound of that :D haha

But still, when it comes to animated movies, I like the Dutch ones much better then the Flemmish ones.
Because in every movie, they try to accent every dialect there is in Belgium, and that makes the movie in the end just horrible :eek:

Like they always use a voice from a person in Limburg for a character that's stupid, and a person from Antwerp for a character that's cool.

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Aren't Pumbaa and Timon Flemish in TLK in Dutch? Can't remember well x.x :confused:

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Edit: Found the text X3

Als je door het leven gaat, merk je dat je zoveel nog niet begrijpt.
En je ziet maar al te vaak, dat je op zoveel niet ben voorbereid.
Maar al heb je het zwaar, wij staan altijd voor je klaar.
Als je droom niet zo was als het leek.

Wij staan steeds aan jouw zij en wij weten allebei,
wij zijn meer dan wij zijn, wij zijn een!
Als ik echt zoveel moet zijn, kan ik zelf dan nog zijn, zoals ik ben.
Kan ik op mijzelf aan, of ben ik een deel van iets, dat ik niet ken.

Je staat aan het begin van een hele grote reis.
Maar nooit laten wij jou alleen.
Soms geluk, soms verdriet, ligt bij jou in het verschiet.
Maar je weet, diep in jou, wij zijn een!

Wij zijn een, met z'n twee, delen alle wel en wee.
Ook al zijn wij nog zo ver uit een.
Als je raad nodig hebt, of je denkt dat je het niet red.
Weet dan elke keer weer, wij zijn een!

Edit 2: it might be a bit misheard, the one for "My lullaby"is a tad wrong on the site where I got it fromX 3

Lion king 2, never watched it in Dutch before, so I wouldn't know about those songs.

I only know Lion King 1 :)

But in the end, this is all off-topic =D haha

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Aren't Pumbaa and Timon Flemish in TLK in Dutch? Can't remember well x.x :confused:

Aha ... they are. Met een Antwerps accent derop gegooid.
Why they did that? Beats me :D

In the movies it's kind of ok. But you seen those series?
That's just a little too much for me to hear, haha

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Very =X

THIS JUST SCARES ME [QUOTE]Mijn vijanden vergeven, is iets wat ik moeilijk kan.
Als ik een eind maak aan dit leven, heb ik daar geen last meer van.
Dus je hebt iemand gevonden, die dat klusje doet.
Spoedig gaat Simba ten gronde, oh mijn wraak is bitterzoet.[QUOTE]

They really misheard that, why would Zira sing that she wants to end her own life? I know she was actually supposed to have comitted suicide at the end, but o.o; I doubt she'd sing that, I think i head it as "hun""P too

I'll be quiet and on topic now ^^;

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Aha ... they are. Met een Antwerps accent derop gegooid.
Why they did that? Beats me :D

In the movies it's kind of ok. But you seen those series?
That's just a little too much for me to hear, haha

I never liked that series much ^^; :confused:
Anyways, we REALLY shouldn't discuss THAT here o.o;

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:12 PM
You should try to aks the person who made that translation :D

It must have make some sence, if you listen to the dialogue before and after? I don't know, like I said, haven't seen it het :)

It's like "Can you feel the love tonight" and in German "Kann es wirklich liebe sein" which mean: can it really be love?

So doesn't make any sence eather :D

Now, back to the French thinggy's then :D

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by nafklt
:lol: Wow! Thanks Nathalie!:cheese:

So that's what the French French covers look like...:hmm:

The Canadian French looks almost the same as the English version...:confused:

http://www.lionking.org/%7Enafklt/pictures/soundtracks/lrl/ftlkcdback.jpghttp://www.lionking.org/%7Enafklt/pictures/soundtracks/lrl/ftlkcdcover.jpg

Is French Canadian then that much of a difference with "normal" French?

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:14 PM
No, it was written down wrong...It's supposed to be

"Als ik een eind maak an HUN leven"

linke in english "But I hate to let them live"

Heh, I dled the french songs, well two of them X3...I also have German Can't wait to be king, but that's just too terrible to listen to to me o.o;

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Is French Canadian then that much of a difference with "normal" French? They seem to have translated them in a different way or something, comparing the two french titles of CoL...:gasp:

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah, that was the point that I made this thread.
Because in the thread of the soundtrack from Lion King 2, this came up.

So now I'm wondering what the lyrics in Canadian will be like.

@ Nafklt, do you have those maybe?

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:18 PM

Heh, I dled the french songs, well two of them X3...I also have German Can't wait to be king, but that's just too terrible to listen to to me o.o;

I have around 30 different soundtrack languages of Lion King 1.

And I must say, the Arabic version is way cool :bleen:

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:19 PM
X3, I have some versions, but mainly languages I can actually UNDERSTAND :diva:

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Well, you think I know French too, after 9 years but still ... don't ask me anything :D

German I do understand, and then all the rest of the cd's are like Chinese to me :D

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Even the English and Dutch? :O :P

I can understand french, German, Dutch and English :diva:
I like that smilie :O, way too disused :diva:

Getting off-topic again :confused:

nathalie
September 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
No, not English and Dutch too :p

unregistered user
September 24th, 2004, 12:28 PM
:diva: this is gonna be my personal overused smilie.
Now, i'll stop posting off topic things ^^; :diva:

Xinithian
September 25th, 2004, 03:39 AM
If so, do you have AIM? Do you think you could send it to me over AIM? Thanks!

My AIM is Xinithian.

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Wow...the complete score of what?:confused:

Sharifu
September 25th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Of TLK silly. ;)

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Of TLK silly. ;)

O_o :confused:

Sharifu
September 25th, 2004, 03:58 AM
He wants the complete score of The Lion King.

Xinithian
September 25th, 2004, 04:17 AM
O_o :confused: Yeah, the official soundtrack only had clips of the score.

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Maybe there's a bootleg somewhere still at large...:hmm:

kcnmttcnn
September 25th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Just zipped and uploaded it. Let me know when you're done so I can kill it and throw up CD2.
http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/The Lion King [Complete][Bootleg][SFX][CD1].zip

Xinithian
September 25th, 2004, 04:42 AM
Just zipped and uploaded it. Let me know when you're done so I can kill it and throw up CD2.
http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/The Lion King [Complete][Bootleg][SFX][CD1].zip Oh wow, thank you! It'll be about 11 minutes before it's done...

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 04:46 AM
http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/The Lion King [Complete][Bootleg][SFX][CD1].zip

Awesomeness! Thanks kcn!:cool::cheese: :cheese: :ayecapn: :ayecapn: :hakuna:

EDIT: 11 minutes...:eek: Wow, I'm finished already...:evilgrin:

Xinithian
September 25th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Awesomeness! Thanks kcn!:cool::cheese: :cheese: :ayecapn: :ayecapn: :hakuna:

EDIT: 11 minutes...:eek: Wow, I'm finished already...:evilgrin: Well, I'm finished now, it didn't nearly take 11 minutes to download but just in case, you know...

kcnmttcnn
September 25th, 2004, 04:54 AM
okee, the file is gone........ now.
gonna take about 30mins to upload the next one so... now you get the wait and.. yeah.

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Wow, the ending of the LK suite is in French...:lol:

lion_roog
September 25th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but what's a score?

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 05:53 AM
le musique...

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 05:59 AM
I have put up a link for the first disc for the late people...;) It's done without permission from kcn, so I'll delete it when I'm notified...:hmm:

Link Removed

lion_roog
September 25th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Is it the sheet music, or like a recording of the music?

Your link shows up as not found.

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Recording...;)

Let's try again.

Link Removed

kcnmttcnn
September 25th, 2004, 06:09 AM
I have put up a link for the first disc for the late people...;) It's done without permission from kcn, so I'll delete it when I'm notified...:hmm:

Link Removed

woah... you put it up without my permission :S... mmmm.... don't have any problems with that.. that means.... now you get to put these up and then i can delete them. just zip them up and all that good stuff ;)

Links Removed

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Yay!:wow: Thankies kcn!;)

kcnmttcnn
September 25th, 2004, 06:15 AM
it feels like a big waste. i spent a lot of time and effort on searching and gathering these up and i'm here just giving it away like this :lol: o well ;)

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Congratulate yourself!;) You just uncovered another TLK mystery and made thousands of people around the globe happy...:cheese:

imported_Rafiki
September 25th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Hey! That's what I was looking for for such a long time!!!:cheese:

Thanks!!!!

But they're not working for me. (just one is working, but that one is so slow. I guess I have the same problem as SimbaTheLion) I'm very late, I know that. But I just have a computer at the weekend.:emo: Maybe somebody could put them up again? I'm sorry for that...

Wolfman Jack
September 25th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I just joined today and saw this thread. I have been looking for these files for a long time now. Could you repost em for the slow people like me?

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 03:42 PM
:( I'try to find a new server first...:cries:

Wolfman Jack
September 25th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Thanks nafklt :cheese:

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Hehe, no prob..;)

unregistered user
September 25th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Heh, I just talked to Nafklt about this yesterday night. Hmm, I wonder what the score sounds like.

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Hmm...try this...

Link Removed

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 06:34 PM
and this...CD2:

Link Removed

imported_Rafiki
September 25th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Thank you for all the work! This is so nice!!!:hugs: But the new link is still as slow as the first one. I've been downloading from the first one since 10 hours ago or so and I only got 8 percent!!! :eek: But I will be patient...

kcnmttcnn
September 25th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Links Removed

Wolfman Jack
September 25th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks kcnmttcnn for the new links, they are sooooo much faster.

TakaTiger
September 25th, 2004, 09:21 PM
bootlegging stuff now are we :thinks:

MUST DOWNLOAD!

nafklt
September 25th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Darn, I just finished uploading to this gmail account...:rolleyes: Oh, well, if kcn ever deletes them you can still download it from my account. PM me I shall tell you the username and password...:stop:

Thanks kcn!:cheese:

Nephilim
September 25th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Links Removed

Thanks for the links! =D

imported_Rafiki
September 25th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Thanks so much to all of you! That's great!:cheese: =D :hakuna: :hugs: :wow: :cool:

unregistered user
September 26th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Spanks Kcn, you rule! :hugs:

Xinithian
September 26th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Why does it say for the teaser "Walt Disney presents an all new 30 second animated feature!" :p

kcnmttcnn
September 26th, 2004, 06:20 AM
maybe TLK was orignally gonna be 30secs long :O...

nafklt
September 26th, 2004, 06:28 AM
I think it was because the teaser trailer is 30 seconds long or somethin'...:hmm:

imported_Rafiki
September 26th, 2004, 09:54 AM
:lol: :haha: :lol:

kcnmttcnn
September 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
there's 2 CDs for that one ;)

nathalie
September 26th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I already have 3 English lion king cd's of Lion King 1.

Thinks that's quite enough, haha

Xinithian
September 26th, 2004, 04:42 PM
The second CD is freaky when Scar is talking, because it echoes and his voice is low so it sounds satanic. I cant listen to the Hyenas track because it's too freaky because you're listening to it and all of a sudden "ARF!" or "SNATCH!" comes up out of the blue. I kind of like being able to hear them talking because you know where you are in the movie.

nathalie
September 26th, 2004, 04:52 PM
If you want "hyena's" I can make an mp3 of it, and send it through msn.

nathalie
September 26th, 2004, 04:53 PM
I kind of like being able to hear them talking because you know where you are in the movie.

I've seen the movie so many times, when I listen to the instrumental songs, I just know what happens, haha

*I need a new hobby* haha

Xinithian
September 26th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I've seen the movie so many times, when I listen to the instrumental songs, I just know what happens, haha

*I need a new hobby* haha I already have hyenas. And that's the same with the Matrix score... it also helps when they title the score correctly too.

Mabatu
September 27th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Thanks for doing that KCN!!! :cheese:

I havn't downloaded them yet, but i am going to when i get some more time ;)

unregistered user
September 27th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Ehh from what i am understanding is your are posting MP3 that were encoded from a copyrighted disk correct?

If that is so i just want to bring a few things up real fast. (Yes i do dl music so i am not telling you that your wrong or anything i just want this to be said for protection of the forum)

These are being hosted from www.lionking.org which is owned and run by Brian, he has personaly been warned for a lawsuit for serveing music from lionking.org. You being on his server and posthing stuff like this could get you and him into a lot of trouble.

I was going to go into more detail but yeah... i wont waste my time hehe. If i am mistaken from what is posted then continue on eheh. BTW you better off using e-mule to dl it :) you can get the cd all at once.

kcnmttcnn
September 27th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure if they came from a copyrighted CD since it was a bootleg release, which is already illegal. I planned earlier on taking mine off tomorrow just to give some ppls enough time to grab them. So whoever still wants them that haven't yet, grab them now or... you'll never seen it again :S

Xinithian
September 27th, 2004, 11:21 PM
I'm not sure if they came from a copyrighted CD since it was a bootleg release, which is already illegal. I planned earlier on taking mine off tomorrow just to give some ppls enough time to grab them. So whoever still wants them that haven't yet, grab them now or... you'll never seen it again :S How come? It's illegal, but I'm sure nobody cares. It's not like you have the actual movie on there, and it's not for financial gain, so they wont do anything. Dont worry, if they ever have a problem with it they'll just email you to take it off. Unless if you have to take them off for webspace I would leave them on.

nafklt
October 6th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Yeah, that was the point that I made this thread.
Because in the thread of the soundtrack from Lion King 2, this came up.

So now I'm wondering what the lyrics in Canadian will be like.

@ Nafklt, do you have those maybe?

Oh the lyrics? They're the same, but the song names are similar. Scroll to the middle:

http://www.lionking.org/~nafklt/lrlcdpics.htm

(Sorry for the lack of quality pics:gasp: )

Oh, and they need a free translation, because if you have to translate it directly, it wouldn't make any sence at all.

EDIT: It's also like "c'est l'histoir de la vie", that means in English the same as: it's the history of live

In French though, it makes perfectly sence.

I dunno why, but that translates to The story of life in "Canadian English", I know it sounds weird...:confused:

Is French Canadian then that much of a difference with "normal" French?

Of cousrse not!:D I hope...:confused:

nathalie
October 6th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Every language has it's ... you know *weirdness* haha

lion_roog
October 6th, 2004, 11:22 AM
:diva: this is gonna be my personal overused smilie.
Now, i'll stop posting off topic things ^^; :diva:

Abuse it....:D

Like I like to abuse my overused smilie(:D )....:D

nafklt
October 7th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Every language has it's ... you know *weirdness* haha

Bah, your right, but is there such thing as Belgian French?:confused: Or do they just speak French French?

Azerane
October 7th, 2004, 05:00 AM
:cheese: i downloaded some of the french verison of the songs and they are awesome :D much better than the german version!! :p :D

nafklt
October 7th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Azerane
:cheese: i downloaded some of the french verison of the songs and they are awesome :D much better than the german version!! :p :D

Fantastique!:ayecapn:

nathalie
October 7th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Bah, your right, but is there such thing as Belgian French?:confused: Or do they just speak French French?

Just normal French.

The French people who are in Belgium, are all related in some kind with France.

But like in France too, every "state" has it's own dialect.

I got 2 dialects...

nafklt
October 9th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Just normal French.

The French people who are in Belgium, are all related in some kind with France.

But like in France too, every "state" has it's own dialect.

I got 2 dialects...

Wow...coolness...:D

nathalie
October 9th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Life is cool isn't it ;)

haha *lol*

Inuchance
October 23rd, 2004, 09:00 AM
Hehe, I've been working on trying to download these since like, a bit before I joined. :lol:

I'm almost finished so far, but they've been going at about 250 bytes a second the entire time, plus I've been rebooting and stuff and've been forgetting to restart the downloads.

Thanks a bunch to everyone who helped get these up.

Prince Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 04:23 AM
I've got the SE & a DVD-ROM, is it possible to rip the instrumental track off that? if so, how. it'd probably be the most useful thing in my entire life :lol:

Huma
November 3rd, 2004, 04:40 AM
I don't know what "complete score" mean. Is it music without other sounds? or just the sound from the whole movie. Sorry, just never heard about it.

nafklt
November 3rd, 2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Huma
I don't know what "complete score" mean. Is it music without other sounds? or just the sound from the whole movie. Sorry, just never heard about it.

:woeisme: Somethin' like that, yeah...:P

Huma
November 3rd, 2004, 04:57 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: First one or second one?

I ripped the sound file from dvd and fit them into a 80min CDR. Can't get rid of it while walk.

nafklt
November 3rd, 2004, 05:05 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: First one or second one?

I ripped the sound file from dvd and fit them into a 80min CDR. Can't get rid of it while walk. T'as the first I believe...:woeisme: And you live in Alberta, Huma?:wow: I'm in B.C.!!:cheese:

Huma
November 3rd, 2004, 05:26 AM
T'as the first I believe...:woeisme: And you live in Alberta, Huma?:wow: I'm in B.C.!!:cheese:

Just been Vancouver in augest, but I'll be there more. Do you get MSN or any instant messenger? :secret:

nafklt
November 3rd, 2004, 05:28 AM
Just been Vancouver in augest, but I'll be there more. Do you get MSN or any instant messenger? :secret:

Yes sir, I do!;)

nafklt@hotmail.com

EDIT: Vancouver?:wow: I live in Vancouver!:cool:

Roku
January 14th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the Complete Score of the Lion King? I know on the original soundtrack the score is cut. If this could be found, it would be very much appreciated! Thankies! :cheese:

nathalie
January 14th, 2005, 03:55 PM
you mean just the normal CD?

I heard some say that if you have the laserdisc you can record just the music.

Roku
January 14th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I have TLK soundtrack. But the whole score is not on it, just parts in "This Land", "Under the Stars" and "To Die For" I am looking for the complete score. I do not have the Laserdisc (although I would like it, lol!)

nathalie
January 14th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Aah, ok. Then you might wanna ask if someone has the Laserdisc version.

Roku
January 14th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Could it be recorded off of that? I do not know any other TLK fans, other than the onces I know online. Not any where I am...

nathalie
January 14th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Well, 1. you came to the correct place, to find Lion King fans :D

2. I believe there has been a thread about this before, I'm trying to find it... maybe there's an answer in there.

nathalie
January 14th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Found it: --> http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2069&highlight=score

unregistered user
January 14th, 2005, 04:51 PM
hey Nafklt, do you think you can repost the complete score on your website?

Roku
January 14th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Could someone help me get the complete score?

Roku
January 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
I looked there, but it is not uploaded anymore. The link does not work.

imported_Rafiki
January 14th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
I got it off Kcn and Nafklt in the thread above.

It would be nice if someone has the complete score of TLK 2 too, perhaps they could put it online =D !!!

Yeah! That would be so cool!=D I'm listening to the first one all the time! Love it!! (I would put the score of TLK I online, but I don't have a homepage:( )

TakaTiger
January 14th, 2005, 08:25 PM
i got mine from a friend, he sent me some cd's

SimbaTLK1
January 14th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I would like it too. Does anyone have a lot of webspace that could upload the files? The links of the other post have been broken for quite a while.

TakaTiger
January 14th, 2005, 09:03 PM
if i had the webspace, i would, but id also have to record them, there still gone after teh meltdown i had a while back ><

Simba '04
January 14th, 2005, 09:15 PM
just keep bugging Nafklt, he will eventually post them back on his site :p

Prince Simba
January 14th, 2005, 11:08 PM
*bug* *bug* *bug* *eats a bug* *bug* *bug* *bug* ... etc.

NAFKLT, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

:lol:

life will end if help does not come.

Simba '04
January 14th, 2005, 11:11 PM
:lol:, what PS said :p ;)

Master_Chief
January 15th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Blue tiger,

You are my new best friend on this site due to the fact that your avatar shows THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. To anyone who disagrees HAlO 2 doesnt rule all, just talk to the fact of 6.3 million copies sold and still going. O yea, im back :bleen:

nafklt
January 15th, 2005, 12:16 AM
:P Hmm... I'm afraid of it being super-slow on my site...:/

EDIT: I have them uploaded on gmail though...:P the username is naflak and password is the name of Mufasa's forum...;)

EDIT: I'll upload CD2 in a moment...:P

Simba '04
January 15th, 2005, 12:18 AM
http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2796 for Master_Chief and can you post the score on your site Nafklt?

nafklt
January 15th, 2005, 12:20 AM
:ayecapn:

kcnmttcnn
January 15th, 2005, 12:38 AM
I got it off Kcn and Nafklt in the thread above.

It would be nice if someone has the complete score of TLK 2 too, perhaps they could put it online =D !!!

forgot all about those for a while there. here ya go ;)

Link Removed

Master_Chief
January 15th, 2005, 12:39 AM
i have no idea what is going on! what are these "scores"

Simba '04
January 15th, 2005, 12:39 AM
the complete music for a movie

Simba '04
January 15th, 2005, 12:40 AM
YOU ROCK KCN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warner Brothers mate :p ;) :cheese: wOOt!

Ngatuny
January 15th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Thanks kcnmttcnn, and welcome back!=D

HasiraKali
January 15th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Just a note. Those of you that have the files could upload them to www.yousendit.com and post the links here. That's what we do on another board. >.> <.<

SimbaTLK1
January 15th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Does anyone have the TLK I score?

Kovu
January 15th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Cool, it has the Outlanders' Theme! :cheese:
Thanks kcn! :D :p

imported_Rafiki
January 15th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Wow!!! Thanks so much kcnmttcnn!! :cheese: I'm downloading it right now. When I'm finished I'll try to put the TLK I score online on that page HasiraKali gave us.

nathalie
January 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM

http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/The Lion King II [Complete][Bootleg][SFX].zip

That is the coolest :wow:

Endra
January 15th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Rafiki
Wow!!! Thanks so much kcnmttcnn!! :cheese: I'm downloading it right now. When I'm finished I'll try to put the TLK I score online on that page HasiraKali gave us.

w00t thanks Rafiki!

Roku
January 15th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Please, if one has the first Lion King score, upload it! I really want that one too! Thanks for the second! If I had the laser disc, and a web page I would :-(

imported_Rafiki
January 15th, 2005, 04:49 PM
mmmhh... I've looked at the page. Can somebody tell me how that works?:confused: Do I have to send an email to myself or what?:hmm:

imported_Rafiki
January 15th, 2005, 07:14 PM
It's not working... :confused: I can't upload it. What can I do? Has anybody else tried it?

Roku
January 15th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Does that site have the complete score of TLK 1?

Roku
January 15th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Could someone please uplpad a ZIP file of the Complete Score of The Lion King? I have questioned this recently in a thread (Thankies to all, now I have TLK II: SP score! Thank you all so much for your kindess!) But there seems to be no website to get the complete score of the first Lion King. So could someone upload a ZIP? It would be very much appreciated, since I only have access to the CD burner for a limited time. Thank you all, Asante Sana! :ayecapn:

Roku
January 15th, 2005, 11:28 PM
By the way, at this site http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/main/index.htm, where the TLK II SP score was from, does it happen to have the complete score of TLK?

2 Die FR
January 15th, 2005, 11:41 PM
A score is not the main songs you hum going out of a movie, not the 'hakuna matata' or 'circle of life.' A score is the background music you hear while other action and dialogue are going on in the movie that emphasizes what is going on on-screen. A score continues throughout the entire movie. Oftentimes the viewer is not even aware of it, or does not remember until seeing the movie several times.
And since it is not the featured 'songs,' it is sometimes neglected when put on music CD's, which is a real shame.

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 11:55 PM
that website doesn't works for me =/

2 Die FR
January 15th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Me neither...

Xinithian
January 16th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Try this:
http://tlklaserdisc.lionkingdomain.com/

nafklt
January 16th, 2005, 05:05 AM
w00t! Awesome! :cool: Thanks KCN!!!:cheese:

And here are the TLK1 files, thanks to kcn again...;)

TLK:
CD1:http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M3JTGVZEXRX723LEZPHKUER7Y

CD2:http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W21S4O0UDZ7K3OLSWFWTJNDM1

Simba '04
January 16th, 2005, 05:13 AM
wOOt!, Thanks NAFKLT :cheese:

soulImbibe
January 16th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Awesome, thanks for the link nafklt & kcn!

nafklt
January 16th, 2005, 05:43 AM
:P Don't forget the second disc...;)

nathalie
January 16th, 2005, 11:24 AM
you didn't had to make a new thread, when there were already 2 threads about it :)

imported_Rafiki
January 16th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Have you seen that? nafklt has put it online again!

w00t! Awesome! :cool: Thanks KCN!!!:cheese:

And here are the TLK1 files, thanks to kcn again...;)

TLK:
CD1:http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M3JTGVZEXRX723LEZPHKUER7Y

CD2:http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W21S4O0UDZ7K3OLSWFWTJNDM1

Try this Roku!

I'm sorry again. I promised to put the score online, but it didn't work! I'm not an expert in things like that:hehe:

SimbaTLK1
January 16th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Wow Thank you so much nafklt!!! Downloading both discs right now. Yay for DSL :cheese: :cheese:

Roku
January 16th, 2005, 07:25 PM
you didn't had to make a new thread, when there were already 2 threads about it :)
I know, but since I only have a CD burner acess for less than a week, I was freaked trying to get the music I was looking for :eek:
Sorry for the trouble everyone, but thanks for uploading those files! Just keep them up till next Friday at least and I will have it all burned up happy! :evilgrin:

SimbaTLK1
January 17th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Decided to make the front and inside cover for the Score with my limited artistic ability :cheese:. If you burned the tracks in the order that the Zip Files were (01 - , 02 -) Then these will work for u. Made em for myself, but thought u guys here at Lea might want to use them as well. Enjoy

Disc 1 (http://www.lionking.org/~simbatlk1/Scores/ScoreDisc1.jpg)

and

Disc 2 (http://www.lionking.org/~simbatlk1/Scores/ScoreDisc2.jpg)

soulImbibe
January 17th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Very nice SimbaTLK1.

I could print it on my Samsung B&W laser printer but I don't think it would turn out too well :hmm:

nafklt
January 17th, 2005, 03:06 AM
w00t!:cool: Thanks SimbaTLK1!!:cheese:

Kovu
January 17th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks naffie! :cheese:
Great work too, SimbaTLK1. ;)
You're all awesome. :lol: :p

nafklt
January 18th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Awesome banner Kovu!:cool:

Prince Simba
January 18th, 2005, 03:32 AM
*hugs Lea people*

I love all my Lea Halalela friends who hand out free Lion King things... :love:

:lol:

And I would love you all even if you didn't hand out free Lion King things :jejeje:

SimbaTLK1
January 18th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
...free Lion King things...

Those are the best kind :evilgrin: :cheese:

Endra
January 18th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Thanks so much kcn, nafklt, and SimbaTLK1 :D

Roku
January 19th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Thank you so much!! Without my Lion King friends, none of this would be possible! Thank you sooo much! ;-)

2 Die FR
January 20th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH, simbaTLK1 and nafklt!!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for!! ;)

Simba '04
January 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
...TLK:
CD1:http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M3JTGVZEXRX723LEZPHKUER7Y...

hey Nafklt, the link for the first cd doesn't work anymore, do you have a back up or is there another way you can send it?

Inuchance
January 27th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Hmm... I just realized that my mp3 of "This Land" on disk 2 is only 272kb big, or 11seconds long, and is cut off... Is the original like that too, or do I have a broken download? and, if it's broken, would anyone be able to send me the full version? I can provide you some webspace to upload to if you need it~

And, thanks a lot to everyone who helped get these mp3s out, even if they're impossible to reach now. :lol:

Roku
January 27th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Thanks!

SimbaTLK1
January 27th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Inuchance
Hmm... I just realized that my mp3 of "This Land" on disk 2 is only 272kb big, or 11seconds long, and is cut off... Is the original like that too, or do I have a broken download?

Mine's like that too :confused:

2 Die FR
January 31st, 2005, 02:20 AM
Huh, and mine!...

nafklt
January 31st, 2005, 07:34 AM
Umm...never fear, naf is here! :D

:P
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M52PWKIKZPTB2O9WZRC6R4AVE

Apparently the file vanishes in mid-internet after a number of downloads or after seven days...:confused: It's like "the ring" revisited...:hmm:

SimbaTLK1
January 31st, 2005, 08:37 PM
My 'This Land' is 2,712KB, and lasts for 2 minutes 57 seconds :hmm: ... I'll host it, unless Naf's new link has the full version in? Can anyone confirm whether it does or not?

I think you may be referring to the 'This Land' that is the same as on the Disney Released soundtrack, and is also on disc 1. It is track 3, 'This Land' on Disc 2 that is only :11 long.

lolopimp
April 12th, 2005, 02:40 AM
I don't usually listen to anything besides Hip Hop/R&B, neither do I admire classical music or scores but I think the composer of TLK did an excellent job creating a score like no other. Every time I listen to the score, I can picture in my head every scene that belongs withthe music, Zimmer was able to bring so many emotions withing his music and the Zulu african chorus helps bring the African kind of feeling to the score too. Who else around here listens to the score or just loves it?

(ma bad if it has been disussed before.)

Darkslash
April 12th, 2005, 02:47 AM
I love the score of TLK. In fact, you can download it somewhere around here.... got a link anyone? But yeah, the African infusions are quite amazing, and the way he manipulates a memorable rhythm kills me (in a good sense).

soulImbibe
April 12th, 2005, 04:34 AM
I particularly loved Zimmer's work in TLK and Gladiator, and it's become pretty easy for me to pick out the films he's composed just by listening to the score. It's always amazed me how composers can start from scratch with nothing but a thematic concept for a film and develop it with input from the directors, etc, into something that carries the primary emotional impact of the movie.

nafklt
April 12th, 2005, 07:31 AM
*raises paw* Hans Zimmer's music was totally awesome!:cool: HIs music was also featured in the IMAX film, "Africa: The Serengeti" which was narrated by James Earl Jones...;)

unregistered user
April 12th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by lolopimp
I don't usually listen to anything besides Hip Hop/R&B, neither do I admire classical music or scores but I think the composer of TLK did an excellent job creating a score like no other. Every time I listen to the score, I can picture in my head every scene that belongs withthe music, Zimmer was able to bring so many emotions withing his music and the Zulu african chorus helps bring the African kind of feeling to the score too. Who else around here listens to the score or just loves it?

(ma bad if it has been disussed before.)

w0w.... hip hop :\.... drop it like its hot..
http://www.pridelands.ru/?p=music

there... hope this help yah....

Azerane
April 12th, 2005, 01:06 PM
*raises paw* Hans Zimmer's music was totally awesome!:cool: HIs music was also featured in the IMAX film, "Africa: The Serengeti" which was narrated by James Earl Jones...;)

That was on over here last week Sunday and I taped it! :D On the preview they described it as "the real world of the Lion King" :cheese: It was an awesome show!!

But yeah, Hans Zimmer is an absolutly awesome composer, his music always conveys so much emotion... I love so much of his work, TLK, Gladiator, Spirit... and so much more!!! He is simply brilliant!

Ngatuny
April 12th, 2005, 01:43 PM

It also features Lebo Morake as leader of the African chorus in the music, also Tears of the Sun is by Mr.Zimmer and Lebo, they make an awesome team IMHO:cheese:

I was checking and also the movie Kingdom of Heaven has music by Hans Zimmer and features Jeremy Irons:evilgrin:

HasiraKali
April 12th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I love Hans Zimmer. He's also been a mentor to lots of upcoming composers. The guy who did Pirates of the Caribbean's score, Klaus something, was one. I think Silvestri was as well. Anyone heard the Power of One soundtrack? It's got Lebo M on it as well. I think that's when the two of them met actually. :)

Kintaru
April 12th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Kingdom of Heaven looks like it's gonna be a really sweet movie IMO, and yeah, I noticed the Jeremy Irons part right away heheh. :evilgrin:

Anyways, now to get back -on- topic.

Hans Zimmer has composed some incredible music in his time, especially in TLK. I didn't know that he did the music for Gladiator though, music was great in that too.:cheese:

Iestyn
April 12th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by lolopimp
I don't usually listen to anything besides Hip Hop/R&B
Dear me.

The TLK soundtrack was quite clearly the best music written for a Disney film, I don't think that any other Disney movie's soundtrack can come close to it.

Azerane
April 13th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Oh yes.. I saw the preview for Kingdom of Heaven for the first time the other day... and I saw Jeremy Irons name... it was cool... but yeah, I'm looking forward to when it comes out, should be a good movie... I love action movies... I am so weird... I loved Gladiator, that was one awesome movie!

HasiraKali
April 13th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Oh yes.. I saw the preview for Kingdom of Heaven for the first time the other day... and I saw Jeremy Irons name... it was cool... but yeah, I'm looking forward to when it comes out, should be a good movie... I love action movies... I am so weird... I loved Gladiator, that was one awesome movie!

Jeremy Irons is the only reason I'm seeing that movie. :lol: That and the music sounds pretty cool. I can't stand OB *hides*

Azerane
April 14th, 2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by HasiraKali
Jeremy Irons is the only reason I'm seeing that movie. :lol: That and the music sounds pretty cool. I can't stand OB *hides*

err.... OB? :confused:

EDIT: Oh wait... Orlando Bloom!!! dam that was obvious!! *Smacks self on head!*

HasiraKali
April 14th, 2005, 03:13 AM
err.... OB? :confused:

EDIT: Oh wait... Orlando Bloom!!! dam that was obvious!! *Smacks self on head!*

:lol: Yeah.

Sombolia
April 14th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Hip hop.. R&B.. :yuck:

TLK's music is great though. :)

unregistered user
April 14th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Hanz Zimmer, so as John Williams, Alan Silvestri, Klaus Badlet, James Horner, John Debney, Dany Elfman and the guy who composed the score of LOTR are excellent movie scores composers!!!

Zimmer did an excellent job in TLK, that's why he won his only Academy Award in 1995.

Kiara Serengeti
April 14th, 2005, 01:26 PM
"This Land" is availible as a MIDI file http://www.lionking.org/sounds/MIDI/
I love "This Land"

Kiara Serengeti
April 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Circle of Life?
Hanz Zimmer, so as John Williams, Alan Silvestri, Klaus Badlet, James Horner, John Debney, Dany Elfman and the guy who composed the score of LOTR are excellent movie scores composers!!!

Zimmer did an excellent job in TLK, that's why he won his only Academy Award in 1995.

Danny Elfman did lovely score for "Black Beauty" and who could forget "The Simpsons!":cheese:

unregistered user
April 18th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
Danny Elfman did lovely score for "Black Beauty" and who could forget "The Simpsons!":cheese:

Yep!!! And don't forget Spiderman!!! That score was great!

W-Eyed-Wanderer
April 27th, 2005, 11:50 PM
I only recently found out just how many films Hans Zimmer did the score to - I'm gonna have to go and watch a load of films again and listen out for the music!

I always think the mark of a great score is that you don't really notice it the first time you see a film, yet you know it's there. If a film score is obviously bad you'll notice it...or is that just me?

I've grown up with the TLK soundtrack, it's almost certainly my most-listened-to album of all time and it has helped influence my taste in music. Just listening to it can bring a tear to the eye! :tears: hehe

lolopimp
May 19th, 2005, 03:28 AM
*Bump*

I got news for many LK fans, and it is disappointing. AFI is doing another one of their "100 Years" countdown on film scores. And guess what?.. Hans Zimmer's beautiful, Oscar Winning, and breathtaking score wasn't nominated among the 250. It really pissed me off, since there are a number of recent films that were nominated and don't come even close to TLK. There's a downloadable PDF of the nominees here:
http://www.afi.com/tvevents/100years/scores.aspx

(Come one.. Harry Potter?? The Riped off score of The Godfather{Even though I looove the Godfather you can't deny the score wasn't "original"})

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 19th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah, booo! *ahem*

Although I'm sure the score from Harry P has moved many people to tears the way the TLK score can...is it really deserving of that place? And did it even win an Oscar?
:p

Let's face it...what do the AFI know? it's all just a popularity contest to them.

SimbaTLK1
May 26th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Not to change the topic back to what it was a month ago, but I never realized how much music was on pridelands.ru. Thanks for the link. There's some really nice stuff on there.:cheese:

Sombolia
May 26th, 2005, 03:38 AM
John Williams is awesome. Seriously, don't criticize Harry Potter's music just because it's Harry Potter - the score was, in my opinion, very good..

Btw, if you're still gonna roll your eyes at HP's music, John Williams also did the score for - come on now, say it with me - Star Wars.

Azerane
May 26th, 2005, 03:56 AM
Ok, off topic but John Williams is a genius, I mean really Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Schindlers List, ET, Jaws and also Saving Private Ryan and many many more. Seriously... genius! :D :cheese:

And to get back on topic, Zimmer is also a genius! I love TLK's score, it's so magical.:)

unregistered user
May 26th, 2005, 04:02 AM
John is cool tho :p
especially Star wars movie :p
Zimmer to..
especially on TLK :p
yeah they both bring the magic to movie

ohhkay... im thinking..
what happen if hans Zimmer is not involved in TLK
and John William not involved in Star wars?

lolopimp
May 26th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Guntur
John is cool tho :p
especially Star wars movie :p
Zimmer to..
especially on TLK :p
yeah they both bring the magic to movie

ohhkay... im thinking..
what happen if hans Zimmer is not involved in TLK
and John William not involved in Star wars?

That's an interesting question, or better yet... what if Zimmer did the score for Star Wars and John did the Score for TLK. How wonder how differently they would've made it for both movies.

IchLiebeNALA
May 26th, 2005, 09:08 PM
it just shows you the power of music in films. for example, when Simba is walking up Pride Rock at the end of the first film, without the music, that scene would be nothing, but with the music is what makes it so powerful.

Also, He Lives in You is a powerful song without the movie. I asked fo it to be played at my end of school leaving do, and it nearly set me of crying. (it actually set some others off aswell)

LunarCat
July 7th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Now, I KNOW there were other threads about this, but i can't find them with the search button even though I saw them yesterday. And I didn't find them within the threads of the past year. So here it is....

Could someone possibly find a way to upload the complete score for me to 'borrow'? :alone: twould be very much appreciated :D :cheese:

Xinithian
July 7th, 2005, 06:01 PM
They're stickies :p

IchLiebeNALA
July 9th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
Could someone possibly find a way to upload the complete score for me to 'borrow'? :alone:

hehe, could i 'borrow' it too please? :D

Vidan
July 9th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
Now, I KNOW there were other threads about this, but i can't find them with the search button even though I saw them yesterday.

Those threads have been merged into this one, so you've picked the right place to post.

TeeKay
July 12th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Now here's a little something that might interest people. The other day I happened to come across a little program called DVD Audio Extractor which I have a feeling may have been used to make the bootleg scores.

What it does is is seperates the individual sound channels from the 5.1 soundtrack and saves them to individual files. I've found this is good for seperating music from speach, as music usually comes from the side channels rather from the front (of course there is the odd bleed through which is where the speach on the bootleg tracks come from)

You can find the program here (http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/) it's a 30 day free trial, but it is a fully featured trial. Anyway, hope it helps.

unregistered user
July 12th, 2005, 06:25 PM
^ Thanks, TeeKay. =D

Xinithian
July 13th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by TeeKay
Now here's a little something that might interest people. The other day I happened to come across a little program called DVD Audio Extractor which I have a feeling may have been used to make the bootleg scores.

What it does is is seperates the individual sound channels from the 5.1 soundtrack and saves them to individual files. I've found this is good for seperating music from speach, as music usually comes from the side channels rather from the front (of course there is the odd bleed through which is where the speach on the bootleg tracks come from)

You can find the program here (http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/) it's a 30 day free trial, but it is a fully featured trial. Anyway, hope it helps. That's great. Can somebody who knows what they're doing extract a better version of the TLK score? It would be very appreciated if somebody could.

SimbaTLK1
July 13th, 2005, 01:59 AM
I'll give it a shot in a few days if ppl want me to, im busy 2morrow :-P but I will get to it if ppl want.