PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone!

Gaze
March 8th, 2017, 07:37 AM
hi there!

you can call me Gaze or Gazehound. I'm 21 years old, from the pacific northwest USA, and am a long-time fan of TLK. I've been collecting TLK merch since elementary school, so the merchandise is definitely my strongest interest within the fandom. I've recently accomplished my big goal of acquiring the WDW Sarabi beanie! (my roommates and I had a a party to welcome her, complete with a special cake and champagne).

I used to be quite active on the Lilymud forums, but mainly as a lurker. I went by Sadiki there. I was also a hugely active member of the Impressive Title community from the very beginning. nowadays, you can find me over at the My Lion King forums, though I'm always on the search for new TLK communities.

my interests aside from TLK include: the furry fandom, visual art of all sorts, music, unhealthy eating, dogs (especially borzoi), human sexuality, gender studies, toys, VHS tapes, ancient Egyptian jackal divinities, internet history/'culture', and much more!

nice to meet you all!
:cheese:

Guntur
March 8th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Nice to meeting you Gaze, welcome to our humble home.

Just enjoy yourself here, it may be slow but the community are charming and cool enough to keep us going back. :D

Dare
March 8th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Salutations!
:)

HasiraKali
March 8th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Hey there! I remember seeing your posts on another forum about your Sarabi plush. :)

Leorgathar
March 9th, 2017, 05:38 AM
Wow, a party thrown for welcoming a Sarabi plush? It must really deserve it, it sounds like it's quite a rare one :D

Welcome to Lea, Gaze, feel free to look around and have fun. Nice to meet you :)

Kossu
March 11th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Welcome to Lea, Gaze! I hope you can have fun around the forum.

And wow, I'm very curious about the Sarabi beanie now. :cheese:

Vidan
March 12th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you'll have a good time with it.

Good thing you're not still known as Sadiki, we seem to already have one of those. :lol:

Always good to see more furs and artists on here.