PDA

View Full Version : Ohai

SillydogTheGreat
January 30th, 2017, 09:17 AM
I actually joined the site a long time ago but forgot about it haha. So here's my official "here I am" thread.

I used to go by Sillydog but I actually go under the alias of MalibuTrashDog now (also if someone can direct me on where to change my name that'd be swell).

I'm originally from NJ but I live in boring old horrible PA now.

I do art stuff sometimes.

If anyone wants to chat or ask me anything feel free to I'm pretty friendly I think :0

Sarger
January 30th, 2017, 09:25 AM
ay lad welcome

glad to see a new face

Kirauni
January 30th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Hi there!

I think we haven't met before. It's nice to welcome another long-term member back here.
As for the name change, I've already replied to your question in the thread, but here is it again.
You can request a name change here:
http://www.leahalalela.net/showthread.php?462-Change-Your-Screen-Name-Here&highlight=change+username

Have fun browsing the forums :)

Dare
January 31st, 2017, 11:44 PM
Ahaha, your name is familiar!
Salutations and welcome back
:D

cleargreenwater
February 1st, 2017, 12:31 AM
Hi Sillydog, it's been a while! It's neat when people resurface!

Guntur
February 2nd, 2017, 12:37 PM
Nice, I haven't seen you for 11 years. :lol: I do remember your name and I believe your name is still in the database. :cheese:

Aurelian
February 4th, 2017, 05:40 AM
Wow! I remember you, Doggy! I knew you way back in Fuzzy's (SimbaLKD) old "Lion King Domain" forum back in like 2004-05! I used to be Roquivo in those ancient days.

SillydogTheGreat
January 8th, 2018, 03:34 AM
Omggg is that the forum that disappeared randomly one day??

Lyonize
January 8th, 2018, 09:50 PM
I can't say I remember you, but welcome back! :cheese: I used to go by DJ Simba here.

Sadiki
January 24th, 2018, 05:08 AM
I believe Leahalalalela is like phoenix that rises from the ashes, no matter how many times it dies. So yeah it is the same site that died a while back, then was reborn and then died again. Brought back to life, almost got killed again, but was saved swiftly.
Now it's just quiet, but not dead yet. Welcome back, I do think I remember you, screen name seems familiar :thinks: