PDA

View Full Version : Old-comer

Keso
December 21st, 2016, 02:32 AM
Hi,

I was very active on Lea back in the old days* and have dipped in now and then ever since. I really miss being active on this forum and keep meaning to get involved again!

Recently, me and my husband spent our honeymoon at Disneyworld, Florida. It was unbelievably amazing in so many ways! However, I noticed a distinct lack of Lion King merchandise. I suppose that's not surprising (it was a long time ago) but it has made me want to re-engage with my fandom.

I look forward to chatting to you all about everything TLK.

* It was a different account (that I can't get access to anymore?) so I've created a new account for now.

Leorgathar
December 21st, 2016, 07:36 AM
Hi Keso,
I don't recall having met you before, but maybe because I joined in 2008. Other members might remember you from before that, I think.
But it's always great to receive back an old Lea member, so welcome back home, Keso! And it's nice to meet you :)

Kirauni
December 21st, 2016, 12:19 PM
Hello there and welcome back!
We probably haven't met, but it's nice to have another long-term member back :)

Just curious... which was your old account? We might be able to retrieve it and merge it with your current one if you like.

Enjoy your stay! :D

Sadiki
December 21st, 2016, 11:45 PM
Noh way! Tom? I had to actually abuse my administrative rights to confirm the Email address before saying anything. How you been old buddy. It has been ages since I heard from you. We gotta catch up sometime for real. It's good to see you on again!

What comes to your old account. That version of Lea is gone, as is the one following it. This one is... hmm Lea 3.5.

( Also if it's not clear, this is STM ) :cheese:

Guntur
December 22nd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Hey hey, welcome to our new new home ol timer or Pioneer members.

The name Tom does ring a bell, but I need to know your old username so it would refresh my memory. ;)

Kopa
December 22nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
Hey there Keso! Welcome back to Lea! :cheese:
I'm with the others in saying your old username might ring a few bells :lol: Hey but STM remembers you!

It's always great to see old members coming back either way! :hugs:

Azerane
December 23rd, 2016, 09:04 AM
Welcome back to the forum, I'm afraid my memory is a little shaky but there is some familiarity there. :)

Vidan
December 23rd, 2016, 07:14 PM
Noh way! Tom?

Tom? Talk about a blast from the past. (I was WoesOfFolly, or just Woes, back in the day.) If that's you, welcome back! Glad you've been doing well.

Dare
December 23rd, 2016, 10:28 PM
Salutations!
Dunno if we met on one of Lea's previous incarnations or not (I used to be known as "Wicked"), but your avatar is certainly familiar.
:)

nathalie
December 24th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Tom, as in, Naline?

Welcome back ^^

Guntur
December 26th, 2016, 05:42 AM
Wait wait, are you Naline? Holy S..... Welcome back buddy. :cheese: :hugs:

Ngatuny
January 2nd, 2017, 01:04 AM
Well welcome back, it's good to see members coming back:rafikihug2:

Revo