PDA

View Full Version : Hey there! :)

Katelyn23
October 12th, 2016, 04:38 AM
Well hello everyone!

My name is Katelyn, but you can just call me Kate. I hail from a small city in Ontario, Canada.

Some of you may know me from older forums such as TLKPride or MyLionKing as I used to be a very active member way back, but for all the new pride members, here's a little information about myself:

First of all, I am a huge TLK fan, (obviously :)) always have been since a young cub and my love for the film has only grown stronger as I've aged. My favourite character from all of the films is Mufasa. I have many reasons for why I love Mufasa the most, but the main one is that he reminds me a lot of my own father.

My other interests include basketball, the NBA, (mainly the Cavaliers.. seriously, I'm a huge Cavs & LeBron James fan, never shut up about them.) and the two of my all-time favourite TV series' are How I Met Your Mother and Chuck.

Now for the boring part, what I do for a living.. Currently I am a Hospitality Management graduate and work as a Sous-chef at a very busy restaurant in my town. This job takes up all my free time on the weekends unfortunately.

Well enough about me,

I look forward to meeting some new pride members and catching up with old ones I've known on previous forums back in the day. :)

Leorgathar
October 12th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Hello Katelyn, and welcome to our humble home :D
I don't think I know you since I've never been in those other forums, so it's nice to meet you. We're a nice community, and here's hoping you'll like it here :)
And hey, Mufasa is my favorite character too ^^

nathalie
October 12th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Hi Katelyn! Welcome to Lea, hope to see you around much :)

Guntur
October 12th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Welcome to our humble home Katelyn.

You were here before? like 9/10 years ago? Welcome back. :cheese: :D

HasiraKali
October 12th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Well, hello! Welcome to Lea. :D

Dare
October 13th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Salutations!
:)

cleargreenwater
October 14th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Welcome to Lea! Sous chef, any kind of chef, is a hella gritty job, my godsister went to school for chef-fing and did it for about 3 years at a St. Regis hotel before she quit, she just couldn't do the chaotic hours and long shifts/extended standing anymore. So that is very impressive, best of luck with it, it's not an easy job!

Azerane
October 15th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Hey there and welcome to Lea :) I was on MyLionKing for a little bit, but it never stuck with me and I never posted too much.