PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday CGW!!

Leorgathar
August 6th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Happy Birthday to our local favorite hyena lover! :D
I hope you have an awesome day :hugs:

HasiraKali
August 7th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Happy birthday, friend! :D

Azerane
August 7th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Happiest of Happy Birthdays!! *throws confetti* :D

Wishing you all the very best for the day :)

KanuTGL
August 7th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Happy Birthday, CGW! :D Hope it's been a great one!

cleargreenwater
August 7th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Thank you guys! It was a nice day, I went into New York to see one of the museums. It's about an hour & 15 minute train ride in to Manhattan from where I live so I don't go a lot (its a tad on the expensive side too D: ) but for something different like to celebrate a birthday it was perfect. Plus, museums have wall-to-wall air conditioning :P Then the bar & grill I ate at afterwards gave me a free shot of Fireball and I got horridly sick from it. So the take home birthday lesson for me was to stick to nerdy things at my age and leave it to younger people to drink themselves under tables, I just can't hang anymore, LOL. :yuck:

And Amanda, I lol'd out loud at the birthday donut!

nathalie
August 7th, 2016, 02:38 PM
One can never be too old to drink ... haha

Happy birthday!

Guntur
August 7th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Happy Birthday CGW, Glad you had a great time minus the alcohol. :hugs:

HasiraKali
August 8th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Thank you guys! It was a nice day, I went into New York to see one of the museums. It's about an hour & 15 minute train ride in to Manhattan from where I live so I don't go a lot (its a tad on the expensive side too D: ) but for something different like to celebrate a birthday it was perfect. Plus, museums have wall-to-wall air conditioning :P Then the bar & grill I ate at afterwards gave me a free shot of Fireball and I got horridly sick from it. So the take home birthday lesson for me was to stick to nerdy things at my age and leave it to younger people to drink themselves under tables, I just can't hang anymore, LOL. :yuck:

And Amanda, I lol'd out loud at the birthday donut!

I'm glad you liked it. I just wish it could have been a real donut. ;)

Vidan
August 10th, 2016, 04:01 AM
Happy (belated) birthday, CGW! Glad you had a good time.