PDA

View Full Version : Hello ^-^

XoX
August 5th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Oh lord, I'm terrible at introductions. Either way, here goes:
I'm XoX, but you can call me whatever. I like many things, but the lion king has always been a "guilty pleasure" of mine :haha:
That's why I joined this forum; hoping to meet others who also like TLK and other things!

I know it sounds kind of stupid, because essentially that's what friends are. However, about a year ago I moved from western Europe to Virginia, so not only is it very hard to maintain contact with my old friends (Hellooooo timezones! :P ), I also happen to live in the middle of nowhere, making it hard for me to make any new friends to begin with.
And while it's been tons of fun, I'd still like to have other people to talk to... :p

Other than the lion king, I like to play video games every once in a while. I adore languages (although I'm terrible at learning them >-< ), and don't even get me started on food.
I love food
All the food
ALL OF IT

Well, I'm not quite sure what else to add. It's about 5:30 am right now, so my brain isn't functioning as well as it should :p
Either way, if anyone's got any questions, feel free to ask them! I love answering questions :>

So; I hope I'll see y'all around~

Leorgathar
August 6th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Welcome to Lea, XoX! :)
You're in the right place if you're looking for a place with people who share your "guilty pleasure" (and not so guilty as well :p)
Sounds like you'll fit in very well in here :)

Aurelian
August 6th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Pleased to meet you. We are a small, but tight knit, community. Don't be nervous, though, we are very welcoming.

HasiraKali
August 6th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Welcome! :D Lea is a pretty great place. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Dare
August 7th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Salutations!
:)

Guntur
August 7th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the forum XoX, Yeah, we're pretty much a smaller base now, Hope you could hang out with us a little longer, New Members are always welcome. :cheese:

Abuse the smiley too, but in moderation. :lol: :evilgrin: :p

XoX
August 9th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Welcome to Lea, XoX! :)
You're in the right place if you're looking for a place with people who share your "guilty pleasure" (and not so guilty as well :p)
Sounds like you'll fit in very well in here :)
I'm glad! :p
Although, to be entirely honest, I'll have to rewatch the movies again. It's been a while since I last watched them (in German, nonetheless) and I've probably forgotten more than I think ^^'

Plus I probably have some catching up to do too...

Pleased to meet you. We are a small, but tight knit, community. Don't be nervous, though, we are very welcoming.
Pleased to meet you too!
So far everyone's been very nice. I'd hope to eventually become a part of the community, but only time will tell I suppose ^^'

Welcome! :D Lea is a pretty great place. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you!
And I know I will :p

Salutations!
:)
Greetings ^-^

Welcome to the forum XoX, Yeah, we're pretty much a smaller base now, Hope you could hang out with us a little longer, New Members are always welcome. :cheese:

Abuse the smiley too, but in moderation. :lol: :evilgrin: :p
I oughtn't be going anywhere anytime soon :p
I'll try to be more active, although life with dogs isn't always as easy as one would like >o<

Shh, I've secretly got an addiction to abusing smilies
Don't tell anyone though! >~>

nathalie
August 9th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Noooooo, not in German! I hate German dubs, haha :p

Welcome to Lea ^^

XoX
August 10th, 2016, 02:31 AM
Noooooo, not in German! I hate German dubs, haha :p

Welcome to Lea ^^
Aww, but I adore German!
I even prefer most of the songs in German :p

But that aside, thank you! ^-^

nathalie
August 10th, 2016, 05:24 AM
I always find the songs in German to sound so, opera-like, lol.

Virginia as in America, right? How does one come to know the German language then?

XoX
August 10th, 2016, 01:09 PM
I always find the songs in German to sound so, opera-like, lol.

Virginia as in America, right? How does one come to know the German language then?
I happen to like opera too :p
(I mean, I know like 2 songs but I like them so that counts, right? >p< )

As in America, yeah!
I haven't lived here for long, though. I spent the majority of my life in Europe. :diva:
I went through a whole "I LOVE GERMAN I LOVE GERMANY EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE GERMAN I WISH I WAS GERMAN"-phase since I wasn't particularly good at any other language and I didn't really have a use for English back then.
I've watched Sturm der Liebe more than any other show* (I probably shouldn't be proud of that though >-< ) and I watched the majority of the movies I've seen in German (Including The Lion King, Wreck-it Ralph, The Croods and Frozen*)

I just like how organised the language is, and how much sense it makes grammar-wise. (But I still kinda shun genders and stuff because it takes ages to get every word/gender correct >->)
Also, let's not forget about Bavaria (https://www.google.com/search?q=bavaria&tbm=isch). It's quaint and adorable :>

*[Although recently I've been watching a lot of Supernatural!
I generally don't watch a lot of stuff, and lately I've been kinda busy-ish making sure the house is clean and the dogs don't hurt themselves or one-another >p< ]

nathalie
August 10th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Oh dear ... Stürm der liebe ... my mom is so hooked on that show, haha.

Vidan
August 11th, 2016, 01:20 AM
Hello, and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

XoX
August 11th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Oh dear ... Stürm der liebe ... my mom is so hooked on that show, haha.
It's totally the best ;)

Hello, and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you.
And I really have been enjoying my time here so far! :D

Kirauni
August 16th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Sorry, I'm late but I also want to welcome you here on Lea Halalela. As I can see you've already joined our small community wholeheartedly. That's great :D
Love to hear from you and enjoy your stay :)

King Simba
August 18th, 2016, 08:49 AM
I'm late too... :woe:

But I can see you have just fitted in nicely in our little community here. Welcome to Lea! :D

Utora
August 19th, 2016, 08:18 PM
привет и приятно встретиться с вами XoX :D

ThiagoPE
August 19th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Seja muito bem vindo! Saudaçġes do Brasil.

(If don't understand, Google translate is your friend :)

Enviado de meu LG-D337 usando Tapatalk

HasiraKali
August 20th, 2016, 04:58 AM
*[Although recently I've been watching a lot of Supernatural!]

http://i63.tinypic.com/mhbtc0.jpg