PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the 3-club Leor!

nathalie
August 1st, 2016, 04:57 PM
Happy birthday! Welcome to our elite club of 3's!

Leorgathar
August 1st, 2016, 09:07 PM
Haha aww thank you so much Nathalie :hugs: and yes, I'm a Level 30 now! :cheese:

Vidan
August 1st, 2016, 09:50 PM
Congratulations, you now have access to the super-secret adulthood bonus content!

Leorgathar
August 2nd, 2016, 01:46 AM
Thanks Vidan :) and yay for unlockable content! xD

nathalie
August 2nd, 2016, 03:49 AM
Don't get too exhited ... haha

Kirauni
August 2nd, 2016, 04:14 PM
Happy belated birthday, Leor!
I hope you had a nice one and all the best for the next 30 years ;)

Guntur
August 3rd, 2016, 04:26 AM
Happy Belated Birthday man, Glad you had a good day and prepare for the good 30's times. :D

Leorgathar
August 4th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Don't get too exhited ... haha
I'm just an optimist, I guess xD

Thank you guys :hugs:

I haven't properly celebrated it yet since it landed on Monday, so I'll have family and friends coming up by the weekend to make up for it.
But I also had a great trip to Mexico City last week with visits to the zoo and many museums, I crossed some items off from my bucket list there too, so it was a perfect way to say goodbye to my twenties :)

Unfortunately I couldn't go see TLKoB this time (time is too tight when I'm travelling with a big group ><) but at least I paid a visit to the theater, it's pretty cool. And I expect to go back there and not miss it next time :3

Aurelian
August 6th, 2016, 06:57 PM
The unlockable content includes added responcibilities, such as taxes, voting, and raising children, an abundance of aches and pains, constant exhaustion, and people critisizing you for holding on to chilish things.

Happy Birthay!

Leorgathar
August 6th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Pfft, I already had those (except for raising children... that'll wait :p)
But thanks Aurelian :hugs:

nathalie
August 6th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Was just about to say, I've had those things since I was 18, lol!