PDA

View Full Version : Episode 15 - Too Many Termites

Leorgathar
July 15th, 2016, 10:01 PM
I thought this was an OK episode, not among the strongest ones this season, but it still had its charm, I liked it :)

Something I noticed is that this was the first time Kion is shown using the Roar of the Elders recklessly, and this kind of makes me glad they decided to push the Never Roar Again episode for a later air date, so whatever incident happens in that episode that makes Kion not want to use the Roar again, it wouldn't have been the first time he messed up. It gives it some very good continuity, and I like that.

As for the rest of the episode, I thought the aardwolves were funny, there's something about how scaredly they acted that I found adorable for some reason :lol: And it was so great to see Reirei and Goigoi back again, I quite like that pair. I just wish the jackal pups had made a return as well, maybe for another later episode.
The song was pretty forgettable, but Reirei's voice actress is an amazingly good singer, so I still enjoyed it nonetheless ^^

Azerane
November 13th, 2016, 09:38 AM
This was a fun episode. I like that it demonstrated in more of a proper way that if an animal is taken out of an ecosystem, that things get out of balance.

I also think, that besides a couple of recurring herbivores, that Reirei and Goigoi are actually our first recurring characters :) I'm very happy about that because so far it's just been a long process of introducing a whole lot of characters that we've just never seen again.

Also, aardwolves are awesome, and I loved the moment when they realised that they looked like hyenas :D