PDA

View Full Version : My Lionesses

lion_roog
December 23rd, 2004, 10:12 AM
I want to thank you all.:browlift:

In no particular order:

King Simba: You are always fun to post with. And you have great art. Oh yeah....I love you!!..HA!.....:D

Sharifu: A great friend. Love talking to ya on the chat thingy. Great artist. Can't wait to meet you.:cheese: Oh yeah...can you make me a turkey sandwich...pllleeeeeaaaassseeee.... :D

Azerane: You are fun to chat with. Great artist. Thank you for being such a great friend. And you better be working on that Hula.....:D

BlueStef: Great artwork. Love your personality. Plus, you're my French Person....:D

LunarCat: I always enjoy reading your posts, you're awesome. And you have great art. Oh.....You started it....:evilgrin:

Amaryllis: I really enjoyed that one night we went a little crazy here on Lea....it really made my day. Can I still borrow your shoes.....:D

Nathalie: You're a great person...and anyone who says different is just plain wrong. Remember...I love ya...:kiss:

Nephilim: What can I say, you're totally awesome! Great Art. I hope we can do the chat thing again sometimes soon, I miss it. I mean, who else in London is willing to put up with me.... :D

unregistered user
October 18th, 2005, 06:00 PM
I want to be the part of..
Roogy Lionesses :p
:lol:

la_reina
October 18th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Wow, was this thread cleaned out? :gasp: I recall there being about 10 pages. But then, they were all spam-ish:p

lion_roog
October 19th, 2005, 07:24 AM
:haha:...There were some good times in this thread before it got chopped down...:D

I should update this thread sometime..:cheese:

King Simba
October 19th, 2005, 07:27 AM
:lol: Well in that case, thanks again for the mention Roogy. Don't know if it's still true but... :p

lion_roog
October 19th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
:lol: Well in that case, thanks again for the mention Roogy. Don't know if it's still true but... :p

:haha:...you'll have to wait for my update to find out...:D

Amaryllis
October 19th, 2005, 10:57 AM
HAHA thanks for the compliment (again) roogs, i really enjoyed that night too, and we still need to remarry :p oh and you can borrow my shoes anytime! if you come to paris next august then you might get the chance to tuch AND to wear them ;)

lion_roog
October 19th, 2005, 12:01 PM
:haha:...I'll have to find a way to go...I must touch and wear those shoes!...and get married...:D

Amaryllis
October 19th, 2005, 03:16 PM
lol go ahead, im still not sure weather i can come, but thats something to talk about in an other thread. ^^;

LunarCat
October 19th, 2005, 10:35 PM
how many times must i tell you.....you started it!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: thanks again sweetheart ;) :hugs:

lion_roog
October 20th, 2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
how many times must i tell you.....you started it!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: thanks again sweetheart ;) :hugs:

Your seductive words will not sway me from the fact that YOU started it!...Oh yes, most definately... :D :kiss:

lol go ahead, im still not sure weather i can come, but thats something to talk about in an other thread. ^^;

Cool...but I don't think I can make it either...unless I rob a bank or something...:D

Sharifu
October 20th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Wow how weird, all the posts were deleted in this thread but the first one?

Anyways thanks again Jeffy, you're a great friend too, and when I meet you someday, I might actually make you a turkey sandwich, just because it would be funny. XD

nathalie
October 20th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Well, there is an option to select which posts to delete in a thread :)

Anyways ... Wow, I'm still a member of that pride :p haha :lol: