PDA

View Full Version : Your family!?

unregistered user
December 22nd, 2004, 07:40 AM
Time to put things in retrospect. This is a thread that you can comply about your biological/adopted immediate family. It doesn't matter to me how you comply about this scenario, just say what you want about them & try to be as truthful as possible.

:)

My mother: She's an outstanding person, well organized about her life. She has very little negativities about herself, which in my standpoint is very good. Her vocation is becoming more successful as days go by. So, I classify her as a upstanding/morally upright loveable kind of gal.

:hugs:

My father: Here is where I start to "burn some bridges," his personality kinda runs borderline with mine, then crashes into a ditch somewhere. Awesome guy to know, until, he hits the bottle.--He becomes very vindictive. He starts to lack sensibility of one's feelings immensely.

He starts to undermine you until you get imperceptibly. He becomes very tyrannical to the point of no return. I've learned to ignore him, so I let bygones be bygones.

:hmm:

My siblings: 3 sisters, all highly disrespectful to just about everyone. One of them is a geneticist (Lord help me), and the other two are Wal*Mart associates or whatever. I really can't say much more about them, because, I get really sick to my stomach.

:grrr: :cheese:

That's about it... I'm done. ;)

lion_roog
December 22nd, 2004, 08:27 AM
:cheese: Great Idea....it's almost like meeting your family...in a way.:cheese:

My Mother: I get a lot of my personality from her. She has a great heart and she has always been there for me, and I will return the favor. She has been through a lot lately and she has shown that she's strong enough to make it through.
:love:

My Father: Taught me how to be a man. Never hurt me in the way his parents hurt him. The greatest man I ever knew. Made many mistakes, yet was always quick to let me know that they were the wrong decisions in life. Rest in peace.
:hugs:

My Sister: The opposite of me in personality in many ways. Works hard for what she wants. Will never let anything bad happen to her. She and I will always be apart of each other's lives.

My Grandma: She is as strong as any rock. Always willing to help me out when no one else is willing to. I would say she looks out for me more than I do for her.

These three people are the most important people in my life...anyone who does them wrong does me wrong. My house will always be open to them.

unregistered user
December 22nd, 2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
:cheese: Great Idea....it's almost like meeting your family...in a way.:cheese:

Thanks, clone of mine. :D :D :D

lion_roog
December 22nd, 2004, 08:46 AM
:haha:...and yet we each are different in many ways....I think.....:D

Shadow
December 22nd, 2004, 09:10 AM
my sisters

White scar "Zandra:Sandra.....is travling alot sens she is very sucsefull in water polo and now a days playing in her band....but those time i see her we have really fun....have allways taken "bad names" sens she protected me when we where very small but she didnt care....she still dont hasetat at even beaten some one up if they tutsh me...is very strong....and short http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/SimbaSmilie.jpg

she is the type you wreseling whit...our riding a rolecoset....and when you fell sad she is allways careing and lisening......

White hair "Jenny"

she have allways bin the one you culd...go and talk to....she....toke a huge step in mature when....the....thing whit mum....she started clening and doing all those mothers stuff at 14-15 years old sens dad culdent do all.....she have allways said if i hade nightmeres and stuff i culd go in to her...no matter how late.....i used to do that alot befure when i culdent handel my nightmeres when i cryed ether way she came in our i walked in to her "this was a long time ago"....now she allways dubel check that am ok and stuff like that.

this X mas she is going to finland to celebrate there whit her B/F so i was up and she hugged me and said that she loved me and i will see her next week.....she is like this....how to say it....just some one you can talk to and fell loved and stuff.....

but....as we all know the oldest sister and the youngest brother just dusent fit some times we hade our little fights..... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/3141615.jpg

The White eyed sisters "bohf"

befure they where shoting me out naturly they are girls...but the last two years they are like....strangre http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/2544727.jpg

i mean how takes there little brother too ,partys, discos,Cinema, and on rolecosters and stuff.....and think its fun http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/9077752.jpg?

i mean....they put on whit me....and that enughe i say....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/sarabi_smile.jpg

Dad=no nick name yet XD

well...aint much to say abut dad....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/sleepy.jpg

exsept that i love him deaply and allways will hes funy some times akshely ^^ my dad is great.....

Grand pa and grand ma "fathers side"

those are great
loving careing they even boroed my TLK movies http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/3994657.jpg

Grand ma is just....crazy... she loves the song in the jungle and loved the wole TLK movie....and so is grande pa....he is an artist ^^

Nala-Rules
December 22nd, 2004, 09:15 AM
Right, my turn...

Me Mum - She works a lot harder than most people give her credit for, and I must admit I'm not always the first person to congratulate her on something:( But she's a top lass and will continue to be for years to come :love:

Me Dad - Not one to get on the wrong side of. We've had our share of arguments and exchange of words, and sometimes people may have heard me say "I hate my dad" which just isn't true. He's done so much for me in my 17 years of life :love:

Me Bro - This guy has absolutely no idea which sports teams to follow ( Leeds United & Leeds Rhinos :gasp::die: ) But, he's always there for me and is great for a laugh and all in all he rocks! :love:

And of course there's me :D

Those are the 3 people I live with, I could mention my Aunts and Uncles and Grandma's but I can't be bothered ;):p

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 22nd, 2004, 10:56 AM
Interesting... Ok i've been roped in (BTW id like to have a chat with you on MSN :hugs:)

Mum (Notice the Australia Spelling :lol:): Great person, one of my best friends... Works to hard and puts work first, but i guess thats the was shes been brought up... Always been suportive of me & i love her for who she is... Tooo, over protective and needs to let me have a better social life, and is way too stressed because of work... But yeah...

Dad: Don't talk to hm much... Actually he's more of just a friend, i barely see him (Parents are divoreced) I love the guy, but then... I duno, i guess hes just a bit old fashioned in is ways... It pisses me of knowing what happend between my parents and how he trys to cover it up and make it looks like mum's fault, but what ya gona do...

Step Dad: Great Guy! Most people think hes my dad which is awesome! Im lucky hes around! He works tooooo much also, and is always the joker! (Being a POM... Hehe, he does the best accents too!) I love him, and thank mum for marrying him..

Half - Sisters

- Sam -

Not talkin to her at the moment bt then again niether is most of my family!

- Dori -

Just started talkin to her again (She lives in America we lost touch 7 years ago) Great girl! Hope to meet up with her again someday, ive only ever seen her once!

Grandparents!

My Grandpa is a great guy... 92 years on and im afraid he hasn't got much in him :(

Grandma! Great lady duno what else to say!

Oh yeah thats about it! Oppps Forgot!

The newest addition

- Karen - AKA Eva Janus

Now my sister! Great girl! Awesome @ drawing! I love everything about her! Hehe :lol: Ok well now im tiered so i think ill stop here!

Nala-Rules
December 22nd, 2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by SIMBAtheENIGMA
Mum ( Notice the Australia Spelling :lol: )
No worries mate, that's the right way to spell it :D ;)

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 22nd, 2004, 11:11 AM
I know! Hehe :lol: and where do u live?

nathalie
December 22nd, 2004, 11:18 AM
my mom: she's weird, she can talk all nicely in front of you, and then when you're gone, she'll gossip around your back.
I can't say I like my mom... We are like water and fire.

my dad: my dad is like my best friend. we get along perfect, although, sometimes we don't :)

my brother: is a piece of no good. Too lazy to stretch his arm for something, and since he has his girlfriend, is gets ruder and ruder by the day (all because of her).

my sister: the little devil *lol* I totaly don't get along with her, the age difference is 12. I hated her while growing up. She ruind all of my stuff, and my life. And till the day I left home, I still didn't like her.

Weird is, now I don't live home anymore, and with all 4 of them I get along much better then when I still lived at home.

Lion Roar
December 22nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
My Mother: A kind person that always care about me. Very responsible, but also tolerant. =D

My Father: A great person too. He also care about me, however we don't talk too much, 'cause he's always busy. :evilgrin: Is also responsible and kind, likes helping other people. :D

My Sister: She is bad-tempered most of the time, but she's a good person anyway. =)

Azerane
December 22nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
Mum: Has managed to bring all of our family through so much and works just to get me and my brother fed. She is really great and I get along well with her. I've never had what you'd clal a fight/argument with her and I never plan on doing so. Although my mum is really nice she can have her mood swings and she is the one that has to get angry at the cats because me and my brother just let them do whatever!

My Dad: Well, he lives about 15 hours away, up in Brisbane but he's a cool guy. When he and my mum were still together though (up until beginning of this year) he could get a bit grumpy, he had a short temper but he didn't like taking it out on us kids, he'd try not to anyway, mostly he got angry at the computer, and at dinner when he spilt pasta sauce and his white work shirt :P :D I've never really known my dad as well as my mum because he's always flying and in different states. Last year he was only home for 1 week every 2 months and now he comes and sees us whenever he can, which isn't all that often but he makes an effort and that means something to me. Oh, and one more thing, he tells really lame 'dad jokes'!! :lol:

Sister(23): My sister and my dad have always had a personality clash so wheen she moved out it was a relief on the rest of us. She was a bit of a wild one as a Teenager and she could be quite bossy when I was little. But now she is an amazing perosn and I get along really well with her, she is a problem solver and if you need to figure out how to do something she will help you work it out. She is fun loving and generous.

Brother in Law(28) Married to^sis: He is one of the nicest guys you've ever met. He is a Spiderman fanatic and he can always tell a good joke and laugh around with you. He's not spontaneous but likes to think through things before he does them ... in other words, sensible.

My Bro(19): This guy is really awesome. Me and my brother have always done stuff together and people say that they're brothers can be annoying, yes my brother teases me but we both do it to each other for a bit of fun. He comes up with great jokes, has good views on important issues and he can crap on about nothing when the situation calls for it and we can have a serious discussion. We get along really well. I can honestly say that I love my brother because he would protect me from anything and anyone, I can tell sometimes that he wants to protect me from things and he gets worried about me. He is one great guy. Thanks bro!

Oh and in case you're wondering, it's just my mum, my bro and me where I live, then there's my sis and bro in law that live only 5 mins away and my dad, well I explained that. So there's my immediate family for ya! :D

Ragoom
December 22nd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Ok my turn :p
Dad: Hes a great guy, imo hes got thiongs all sorted out in some departments and being an RE teach at uni he knows what hes talking about and can say things from differnt points of view, he works hard, sometimes to hard and get get pretty tired. He has the worst jokes known to man but the fact that he laughs for hourse at his own terrible jokes makes it hillarious :p i can have alot of fun with this guy.

Mum: Shes really good, as much as i dislike her nagging me about work its good that she does, id never get aything done without her, she loving and careing, even when shes down she always taking care of eveyone...shes great :)

My Bro: We used to have the odd argument here and there but since hes gone to uni we are really getting along, hes got a very funny sarcastic sense of humor, hes the brains of the family so to speak, as hes doing medical at Liverpool Uni. Hes into alot of computer games and consols as am I and we share alot of them :p plus he enjoys going out with friends and he likes his music, we seem to share our musical taste yet there are some bands that differ. I gotta say hes become a gr8 bro to me l8ly

Nan(dads side): shes very generous and her intentions are kind but sometimes she can get in the way and be really annoying, but shes done alot for our family and we all love her for that :)

Gramps(mums side): hes really old now in his 90's but hes always been cool, hes pretty quiet and getting a bit feeble now, I dont get so see him much nore as im fairly busy with homework ect.but its always nice to see him.

Kovu
December 22nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
It's kinda interesting knowing what ya guys think about your family. :)

Mother: Great person. She'd go all out helping anyone, and is very fun loving. Much like Kiara, really. Though she's apparently hiding some things from me, but i think those are the things that i'm better off not knowing. Very little arguments with her, since most of the time she does what i say, as odd as that sounds. She's the best mum in the world to me, and i'll protect her with my life.

Father: He seems okay, though alot has happened between him and my mum and they're on the verge of divorcing for years. I'm quite surprised they haven't till now. He now works overseas, comes home randomly to stay for a week or two, and i won't say i'm very close to him. Mum tells me never to follow in his "pawprints", and i'll listen to her.

Brother (19): Great guy, we're always having fun together, either playing games or a serious discussion. We share a lot of interests in common, and together with my cousin (F, 14) we'll always have a blast together. I respect him very much, as the whole family would, him being the most capable and independent child of the family. He's shorter and lighter than me though, *noogies bro*. :noogie: :p

That's my immediate family. I'd consider myself lucky. ;) :hakuna:

lion_roog
December 22nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Azerane
I've never had what you'd clal a fight/argument with her and I never plan on doing so.

That's pretty cool. I've had a few fights with my Mom, but we could be laughing about something five minutes afterwards. She can always tell when I'm mad because she knows that I get really quite when I'm angry. I once had a arguement with my Dad and we didn't talk for 3 months....and we shared the same bedroom at the time. I think he was upset with me for something when he died, so we never got to deal with that.

unregistered user
December 22nd, 2004, 05:25 PM
My mum's name is Nicole, my dad's name is Neil and my sister's name is Laura, who's three years younger than me :browlift:

King Simba
December 22nd, 2004, 05:25 PM
I'm gonna have to reply some other time because I have a lot to say about my family. I also have to get going in about 5 mins. :(

klowd
December 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
Let's see...

Mom: A great person , and a hard worker person, I laugh a lot with her. She's always takind care of all of my family, she's awesome :D

Dad: Well...i don't talk a lot with him... he is always angry with me though I think that he works too much, he has to travel a lot to other countries, so he's a little bit stressed.

Brother: he is 19 years old, we seem really twins, cos we are really very similar,the pople confuse us. I consider him my best friend, cos if i have something to tell my parents, I tell him first.

My sister: my sister is 17 years old, i like to talk with her too, cos she is really intelligent, and she can give you a great answers for your problems.

I have 2 dogs too an a cat :D

That's all i think....

A-non-a-mus
December 22nd, 2004, 07:40 PM
Mom: get most of how I look and act from her side of the family... she's as nice as any...

Dad: He's a hard worker, He's nice to all of us, though we don't see all too much of him, except around the holidays.

Older brother: we don't see eye to eye all that much, but he's a great guy, dreams to be a movie actor.

Younger brother: He's the one who gets along with me best, he's great at fighting and we spar (used to a lot more but now, not so much)

Sister: somehow, she rubs the wrong way... she has in her mind that I hate her for some odd reason... I dunno why... she HATES it when I accomplish anything at all... (competeing with me for attention is more-n-likely the cause... though, I never get attention the way it is.. so I dunno why she hates to see me in the spotlight so much)

Aunt: She's a great person, alway there for us all

Aunt #2: She too is great and outspoken,

Uncle: Fun to be around, but he's not around much great guy

Great uncle: was once a top spy, not going to say anymore.. he's still a private investigator...

those dead

uncle: was the one who I looked up to, he was once a CIA agent and was the one who designed the stealth bomber, as well as the 'comuter reader' (what he called it) he later gave it to his partner who then sold it to apple computers (it was the first graphic engine [still used today])... He died on christmas morning of 1994...

grandma {mom side}: she was a teacher and an expert on health and nutrition, she was a great person to be around.. Died in 2000

grandpa {mom side}: never accually met him, that I can remember, he was a top engineer at JPL, had designed many things, (like a digger that was used on the moon)... died 1988

dad's side: all dead... have never met any... unfortunatly... they changed their last names to 'brooks' when traveling to the US, so their history is forever lost.

(mom's side, notice they all died once every six years? {mom's grandpa died in 1982 as well, I think})

unregistered user
December 23rd, 2004, 12:43 AM
Hmm...:hmm:I'm going to have to this about this, but well...

Mother: Queen of the pride. She's a very kind, smart and loving person, but sometimes too over-protective and a bit strict. Though, most of the time she's nice.:):love:

Father: King of the pride. Well, my Dad's real cool guy once ya get to know him and such. He's also funny at times heh.:p Like my mom, he's a bit over-protective but a pretty nice guy, not to mention a hard worker of the family who always brings home the bacon.:p(Mom does that too hehe). Both parents get on my case a lot, but I know they still love me and I love them. My father believes in the whole "kindness in the family".

Little Sister: An annoying brat 24/7 lol, but I still love my little sis.:hugs: She can be the evil witch who gets me into trouble almost everytime for no reason, but there's also a kind side to her and so she's nice 'sometimes' heh.:love:

Little Brother: All I say is that he's a pretty crazy little dude hehe.:noogie:

Me: Hmm, well I can't say much about me since I act a bit differently offline than online. =/ But for those who do know me online, know how I am and act.:p

Juniper
December 23rd, 2004, 01:06 AM
:alone:

TakaTiger
December 23rd, 2004, 01:17 AM
My Mum: An Awsome person who would let me do whatever i want if my dad wasnt around

My dad: An Over Protective, Facist Asshole who pisses me off on purpose ;)

My Did: Shees Cool, but she was too abusive growing up >.>

Hanshilo
December 23rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
Well lets see.
:confused:
My dad: he is cool although he doesn't like to get involved with what is happening up here, but he has got a good sense of humor.Really soft :lol:

My mum: she is a very minipulative one at of all of them which is funny, she is very sensitive and loves to be center of attraction hmm.
she is always shouting at us, and loves to curse...

Step dad: pardon my language but he was a prick he loved to have control over family, he was a pervert and a sick on. He use to hit me all the time because i never use to be on his side and i wish i could kick the **** out of him:die: he and his girlfriend really hurt my mum when he mention broadey, who was a lovely dog but andy use to kick the s*** out of him.:eww: poor thing.

Brother: sometime can be a pain and i really wanna hit him but i won't,
i nearly killed him when he came up at 5.00 am and asked if he could go on my xbox:grrr:.

Sister: she is nice but a bit weird sometimes, she is only 16 and she hangs around ppl that a 45/67 yo ppl, she mixed with the wrong sort...
she won't listen too us but when one of these friends tell her that someone was using het she listen too them *sighs*:gasp:

Nan: i have too but the one who sticks by me and my brother she is funny, she hates my mums new boyfriend who is a ***, who likes to control the family he doesn't live here but he is down 24/6 when he isn't gritting. My nan and i gave him a name two actually: The grinch and woesol gummage :lol:

And then there is me: I am very sensitive i hate fighting, i never get into fights, there was one time someone started on me becuse i beat up his friend for calling my mum a slapper and when he trew a rock at a bird i thought " you little beep." i picked up a rock and trew at him he didn't see it and it hit him on the neck and knocked him out which was quite amusing. and then i bust that kid nose who started a fight but they didn't tell me off, at the momment i am writing a story and a huge poster of all the characters, i don't crie in frony of anyone i lock myself in my bedroom.:eek:

Amaryllis
December 23rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
well u guys have all great family's!!
^^
now its my turn :p

Mom: she is the opposite of me, sometimes she isn't but 80% she is. She trusts people not to easely, but when she does, she's very generous to you and kind. She's got 4 sisters and 1 bro. That whole family i despise, except her brother and his wife and children etc. Mom and Eric (her bro) with fam. are the only ones of her side of the family wich i respect. (mom not that much:p)

dad: great person ^^ i love him very much, if ya got a problem, always come to him. he explains how to solve and will help u with it. He looks very much like me, just like his 2 sisters and his parents. That side of the family is great! i love them very much. Too bad grandpa died 5 years ago...

Brother: innoyin innoyin and innoyin, like all brothers from 15 (no harm to 15-ers here!!! ^^' ) He can be very protective sometimes, but he's very arrogant in front of his friends >.< oh well :p

Aunt nr. 1: she's my dad's oldest sister. And the person who i love the most of my whole family. She is exactly like me and very sweet. She lives in an other country though but i got alot of contact with her (phone). She is the special person in my life :) i just can't explain much how i appriciate she's in my life... Because, she seems to be the only one in my family who understands me and my paynige (o_0)

Oh well ^^' hoped ya enjoiyed my very boring family story :p

Amaryllis
December 23rd, 2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat

my sister(oldest of the four), Laura: lives in a house in Texas with her husband and two daughters, is a lawyer, thoughtful, business woman, punctual, caring, love ya Laura! :hugs: k

soo... ur sayin... that ur an aunt?!!!!!
aunt on 14... =D
gosh i would love that ^^

unregistered user
December 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
It seems kinda funny that most of the time, that both parents can't be your equilibrium.

LunarCat
December 23rd, 2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
soo... ur sayin... that ur an aunt?!!!!!
aunt on 14... =D
gosh i would love that ^^

yes unfortunately, :p just kidding, it really doesn't make much of a difference.:cheese:

unregistered user
December 23rd, 2004, 07:53 PM
My dad: Thoughtful, reserved and sensitive, loves football, Tigger and Formula 1 racing

My mum: Small, sweet, caring, loves the TV show CSI Crime Scene Investigation and various soap operas

My sister: Rebellious, loud, smokes, has two tattoos and loves body piercings

lion_roog
December 23rd, 2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Sonique21837?
It seems kinda funny that most of the time, that both parents can't be your equilibrium.

Yeah....but I guess that's to be expected...especially if one of your parents was in mental institutions through out his life becuase he basically blamed himself for everything.:cheese:

unregistered user
December 24th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I won't have much time for typing, but one thing I can say:
Crazy. Insane. But amazingly cool when yer down.

:bleen:

Amaryllis
December 26th, 2004, 11:26 PM
i figured paws ;)

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 01:57 PM
:bleen: dha-hah!

unregistered user
December 28th, 2004, 07:41 AM
My Mother: Caring and firm.

My Dad: Very mean but nice to me and my adopted sister and my mom.

Adopted Sister: Nice and funny :D She's the best!

CheshireCat
December 28th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Mom: Sh*t insane and needs stronger medication.... but I love her anyway. XD

Dad: Totally awesome. You wanna mess with my daddy you gotta deal with me.

Little sister (15): Can be totally annoying (like all little bros/sisters are) but can be cool sometimes.

Little step brother (14): He's cool. A lot like me. Soccer freak. Can be moody sometimes.

Little step sister (16): Alright. Can be funny. Has an annoying boyfriend

Older step sister (21): I don't talk to her much but she's really cool. Can be really funny/witty.

Step mom: Very nice. I love her to death. Riding the Jesus train. I'm sort of running full speed behind it.

Grandmother 1 (Mom's mom): Very nice and caring woman. Old timer of course. Very southern. Afraid of black people. Haha.

Grandmother 2 (Dad's side): Used to be really active and went to take us Beanie Baby hunting all the time. Now she sort of forgets things and asks us questions over and over.

Grandfather 1 (mom's side): Dead. Never knew him.

Grandfather 2 (dad's dad): Loosing it. Very old. I don't think he remembers me but he used to be really cool and would pick me up no matter how big I had gotten whenever we came to visit.

Suki
December 28th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Well, my family is kinda like Lilo, Nani, and Stitch in L&S, but oh well. :(

My mom: Uhm...she's polite and kind, but she tends to get hurt easily (like STL's mum) and I kinda call her a baby...in a way....:hehe:She's sort of supportive...nice...friendly...etc....But she's sort of....mean...and thinks 12:00 is LATE XD I'v adpated my night owl-ness from my dad XD

My dad: OMG! I love him so much. After what I've told you guys, he's changed. :D He's like......always there for you...he's very...lovable now...and I could be able to hug him all day. X)
He's very funny too.

Dad- "I don't care...do you know why?"
Me-"Why?"
Dad-"....oh..um...I forgot..."

:lol:

My Grandma: I don't see her as much as I want to, but I still love her. She's the one who has made my love for reading go up (she taught me how to read )and has helped me with fractions in the past. :D Unfortunatly, I have this fear she's gonna die soon. :( She's 84, and she been in the hospital three or two times while I've been around.....first for a kidney thing, and just recently for a little stroke she had. :( I'm scared...she has that thing where her hands shake all the time..and...oy...:(

So, that's it.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 07:11 PM
I finally got an E-mail from my elusive sister. (that I've not heard or seen from for about 6 years now, I've not yet decided to E-mail her back or not...)

Kool avatar CC, BTW. XD

FCSimba
April 1st, 2005, 03:41 AM
-takes deep breath- Where do I begin? :p

Mom: Wonderful person most of the time, I can tell she really loves me...It's just sometimes I don't think she knows what's right for me. She's given me almost anything and everything I could have ever wanted, and I am so blessed to have her, even if she can be way too overprotective and life-controlling.;) I get my eyes and hair from her.

Dad: Welp, he's the bomb. My parents are divorced so I only get to see him on Wednesday's and I spend the night at his place on Friday. He's a push-over, very funny usually. When he tries to be serious he always ends up laughing...I can get away with almost anything around him, which I LOVE! =DI get my nose and hands from this dude.

Sister: Ahhh Madison (a.k.a. Bratison) she can be quite the little jerk. She's got a snappy attitude and no tolerance for me and my zaney personality WHAT-SO-EVER! It drives me mad, the tiniest little thing I do can set her into another hormonal explosion. She throws lots of tantrums and can rarely ever hold her tongue...but sometimes she is nice...I guess.

Brother: Drew, he's a sensative little guy...Sweet, caring...Let's just say if you're in trouble he'll try to get you out of it. He's pretty quiet around people he doesn't know but man oh man, if he knows you he doesn't shut UP!

Youngest Brother: August is a bit fiesty and rough 'round the edges...He growls and bites and claws, just like me when I was little. He almost ALWAYS has something mean to say, but hey, he's a three year old boy. ;)

And all my friends here at Lea count as my family too :D Come on you know you wanna *group hugs everyone* I love you guys :p

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 06:03 AM
Oh gosh... this could take some time.... O___O

For anyone who doesn't know how big my family is.. be prepared :jejeje:

-My dad is old. :lol: He has never been around much, he's a workaholic, wise, and a peacemaker. He can be stubborn though, one time I bested him in a history trivia question, and he got so mad xD I take my looks after him, but that's about it, cause are interests vary.

-My mom is goofy most of the time. She can be kind or mean, smart or dumb, etc etc etc.. it all depends on the day for my mom. But she?s generally a nice person.

-My oldest brother Todd. I hardly see him, even though I?ve moved to Tennessee (where he lives). We?ve been apart since before I can remember, but we?re trying to get to know each other. He?s very successful, I won?t tell the job he has, but chances are that you just might see him on television someday soon (no, not in the media).

-My oldest sister Charity. She wants what it is best for everyone and everything, but doesn?t always have the best ways of getting those things done. She doesn?t consider herself talented or smart, though she is. She can be overly aggressive though sometimes.

-My second oldest sister Hope. She?s extremely smart, pretty, awesome voice (she had one the primaries for Nashville Star but she couldn?t go on because she had to leave during the time it took place) She can also literally pick up any instrument and just start playing. She?s the sibling that I?m closest with, we?re two years apart in age and we?ve been through practically everything together.

-My younger brother Matthew and my younger brother Michael; sadly both of them died at birth so I never really got to know them at all, but I still consider them a part of my family. Some have told me before that that is stupid, and I?ve basically told them to shove it heh..

-My third youngest sister Faith. She?s funny, but wants to be appreciated, and is always trying to get noticed. It?s a bit hard to do so in a family the size of ours, but we all try, and she?s probably my favorite of the younger siblings.

-My second youngest sister Elizabeth. She?s a very sweet girl, but isn?t exactly the smartest.. but she is learning though =)

-My youngest brother Jonathan. He?s a real life problem child if there ever was one, you have no idea heh.. but, he can be very nice too. And he?s quite smart when it comes to math too. Definitely something he didn?t get from me xD

-My youngest sister Hannah. She?s very proper and smart. Problem is that she knows she?s smart. And being the youngest, she gets quite a bit of attention. I can only hope that she doesn?t let it go to her head when she gets older..

So? there ya go, the HUGE list. I could?ve included my brothers/sister in law, and my nephews and niece. So? if I counted them as well, there would currently be 19 of us in my family including myself. Yeah.. very scary :lol: But it?s interesting to talk about. I wonder if anyone is actually going to read this book of stuff :p xD

nafklt
April 1st, 2005, 06:56 AM
Heh coolness Nuka...you have a huge family...:cool:

I'm an only child, but w/e!:idiot:

Mom: Great person, loves to cook, drive, tidys up everything...:confused:

Dad: Great person, showed me how to play pin pong and stuff. Also loves to cook and drive.

Me: Great person self learned teh computer, absolutely hates cooking whatsoever...:rolleyes:

Amaryllis
April 1st, 2005, 08:20 AM
wow uhm now my turn 0_o

Mom: love her much, but most of the time shes really different from me just like her side of the family. I don't like that side, they don't accept the fact that i'm different. Ah well i like teasing them :evilgrin:

Dad: really pissed off about schoolstuff :P but i love him too and when he's in a good mood he's so great and always there for you ^^

Brother: gees i don't wanna talk about him :P really mean and stuff, but thats what you always get with an older brother -- he's mostly of the time behind the computer pissing off everyone :P

My aunt: my fav aunt from my dad's side C: she lives in Belgia, alone and is practicly thesame like me C: she likes everything i do and thats thesame way how i think of her :P

Me: uhm.... deside for yourself :P the only thing i can say is that i love drawing, playing gitar, talking with my friends, painting my hair in weird neat colours, aaand playing with my fav pets With (rat) and Tyra (dog)

Tho im a child so XP

Sombolia
April 1st, 2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by FCSimba
[BAnd all my friends here at Lea count as my family too :D Come on you know you wanna *group hugs everyone* I love you guys :p [/B]

I love being the baby of our internet family. :D

But anyways.. :scream:

Mom ~ One of the greatest people I've ever known. She's not very computer handy and she's not very adventurious, which is the opposite of me, =P, but I love her. She's hilarious too. :hugs:

Aunt ~ Ahah, my dear Cissy, =P, um, yeah. (<-- just look at my comma overuse! XD) I love my aunt, she's cool, we argue alot. My mom says we act like sisters. ;)

Sister ~ Okay so she's not ACTUALLY my sister, but she's the closest thing I have to one (I'm an only child ;)) We fight alot (constantly actually XD), but she really is my best friend. ^_^

Cousin ~ I love my cousin, she's 10 years older than me and she's so cool. ^_^

2nd cousins ~ ^ that cousin's sons. They're annoying.. but hey, they're cute. XD (They're 4 and 3, btw. =P)

And my online family.. STL, FC.. and people not from Lea... you guys rule! ^___^

unregistered user
April 18th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Here is a picture of my sister, (one of them anyhow...), Melaine (http://img211.echo.cx/img211/2138/mel1ao.jpg). I'll post other family member pictures at a later time.

;)

Storm90
April 18th, 2005, 08:09 PM
0.0, oh vay, this is gonna take awhile.

My Mum: She a great women. She was a nurse but is now a stay at home mum. She always tells me to do my work and always do my best but also be true to myself. She also can be some what wacked. She will make these wierd faces at me at random moments that makes me want to say....wtf? She can soemtimes be annoying at times but hey, she my mum! :cheese:

My Dad: My dad is somewhat smart but he can't do two things at once. He was a farm boy and he always talks about how life was hard for him and we have it easy. He also had his own horse but he rode western, unlike me cause I ride English.:D He also has a perverted mind, I guess that is where I get it from. >.<

My Older Bro Pat: He is a year older and has autsim. Yep, I have a wacky older bro. He talks to himself but he has a photogrpahic mind which is really cool=D I wish I had one.

My little Bro Mike: He is five years younger then me and has lots of issues at school. He has trouble in reading and compresenation and he does not understand that not everybody will like him. He plays soccer just like me and he is very very annoying.

I think that's it.....

Azerane
April 19th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
Here is a picture of my sister, (one of them anyhow...), Melaine (http://img211.echo.cx/img211/2138/mel1ao.jpg). I'll post other family member pictures at a later time.

;)

Coolness Sonique... she kinda reminds me of someone... dunno who though.:confused: ...ooh and I like your avvy btw, it's really cool.. I liked your last one too, the one with the kitty cat. They're both cool! :D

Simba22
April 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
My mom: In my opinion she is the best. She has done so much for me and I love her with all my heart.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Father: I love him very very very much. Except the problem is me and him don't always get along. When he's honest about some stuff he's a little too honest. If you know what I mean....:hugs:

Does this mean family that just lives with you or family in general?

unregistered user
April 19th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Does this mean family that just lives with you or family in general?

This is a thread that you can comply about your biological/adopted immediate family.

;)...

Originally posted by Azerane
...ooh and I like your avvy btw, it's really cool.. I liked your last one too, the one with the kitty cat. They're both cool! :D

Thanks! :)

unregistered user
April 19th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Its to late for me, my son *strange breathing sound*

unregistered user
April 19th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Boos
Its to late for me, my son *strange breathing sound*

Boos, you're scaring the little children away... :gasp:

Run kids, RUN :lol: :D !!!

unregistered user
April 19th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Bwuaahahhahaaha, okay il shut up now ;)

lion_roog
April 19th, 2005, 04:56 PM
This thread makes me remember my Dad.:cheese:...I am jealous of you all who still have both of your parents, you don't realize how much you miss them once they're gone. It's kinda hard realizing that I will never see him again.

:haha:...But I remember the good times...camping, collecting sports cards, watching football games, playing baseball before he got too sick to play, going to Salt Lake City before he died and all. And I remember some of the bad things he did, like getting drunk all the time (even though it lessened his pain), when he was addicted to Crystal Meth, how he could hurt someone and not even have any remorse.

:haha:...And he was insane, sorta like me....but he had the paper work to prove it....:D

Thanks for listening. :cheese:

Sheaa
April 20th, 2005, 02:56 AM
I'm not sure if you're of faith, Roog, but if you are, you could always consider seeing your father in heaven. =)

Father: He?s nice but he?s much older than fathers of other people my age. He gets cranky a lot and he never feels physically well. He?s very hardworking but he sometimes hurts my feelings by commenting about my physical appearance and how unhealthy I am. He enjoys watching The Lion King, but he hates anime, which is another big thing in my life. He?s a big pushover.

Mother: She?s hardworking and very knowledgeable. However, she can be the biggest jerk ever. She?s constantly grouchy; she takes this out on everyone around. When someone in my family makes a mistake, she takes it out on everyone. Usually I receive it the worst because I?m the oldest of all of my siblings. When I do even the most trivial thing wrong, she screams at me or criticizes me. She is rarely nice to me; we don?t talk much. She hates doing things with me (example: I hate taking you out shopping). We rarely see eye to eye. She makes me feel like crap. She also insults me based on my appearance and my personality. She is the most overprotective person I?ve ever come to know. She treats me like a child but then tells me to grow up. She?s disgusted by the way I live my life. She?s the reason I?m so secretive and paranoid. On a positive note, because I have never actually shown her any anime shows, she accepts that I like it.

Sister (13): Royal pain. She is completely my opposite, physically and mentally. In fact, people cannot believe we are sisters, no matter how much we state we are. We?re that different. She?s not a good student, and she hangs around with people that aren?t the best influences on her. She?s quite attractive; she has many friends, both male and female. She?s always having fun with her friends or chatting up a storm. She loves to play around and try new things. She wants to go to a culinary arts school and own her own bakery. She?s terribly shallow and lacks common sense. She is extremely naive. She lacks street smarts; she sometimes acts more like a four-year-old. She is a great sister to my other sister. She?s bound to be one of those gorgeous but idiotic people when she?s an adult.

Brother (Almost twelve): Also a pain. He?s almost four years younger than me; he is a little pest. He tries to copy everything I do or say; he looks up to me but goes too far with the mimicking. He doesn?t have a lot of common sense, and he?s very lazy. He always antagonizes others. He doesn?t have many friends. He spends most of his time on the computer playing internet games. He isn?t a very good student. He wants to co-own the bakery my sister is hoping to open when she?s older. He has a soft spot for rodents; he loves his hamster to death.

Sister (5): She never liked me. She?s always been closest with my sister. She and I rarely speak to each other; I tend to make her cry a lot, though not nearly as much as my brother. She?s most likely going to be a clone of my sister, only more intelligent. She has a liking for animals, as do I, but she likes this dog called Kipper...?

Grandmother (Mother?s side): Evil. I always dreaded having to see her; in fact, it?s almost like a joke to my father. My grandmother was never satisfied with me. She would sometimes plain out insult my appearance in front of other people, embarrassing me greatly. She was extremely zealous about religion and tried to force this on me. She always commented about the negative qualities I had, rarely the good. She disapproved of some things that I did; worst of all, my mother never did anything to stop her. My grandmother used to treat me kindly when I was a kid, but as soon as I reached teenager age, she treated me completely differently. Now, she?s getting older and isn?t as sharp as she used to be (signs of aging). She doesn?t bother me anymore, but I haven?t seen her since Christmas; even then, she seemed out of it, so to speak.

Grandfather (Mother?s side): He divorced my grandmother when my mom was about seventeen or so. I honestly don?t blame him. I don?t see him very much. He likes basketball and other sports; he likes to play basketball with other guys his age at the local gym. We don?t really have anything in common; he?s friendly but fairly unfamiliar. Whenever I visit, I sort of lounge about while he?s talking to my mother. He used to always take all of my siblings out on their individual birthdays and buy them something from Toys R Us, myself included. This stopped a few years ago. He always gives me money at Christmas and a card on my birthday, though his choice in cards is interesting to say the least. I?m not exactly sure what goes through his mind when he?s buying birthday cards, but they tend to be of the Tinkerbell/Barbie/Fairy genre. Of course, I despise those things utterly.

Grandmother (Father?s side): She died when I was very young. I don?t remember much about her; I rarely saw her. From what my dad tells me, she was a very nice, loving person.

Grandfather (Father?s side): He died a year after my grandmother. I don?t remember much about him; I do recall he used to give my siblings and me money every time we visited. I?ve seen some old baby videos of mine with he and my grandmother in them; he seemed nice enough. Apparently he was fairly strict when it came to my father, but then again, my father?s family was very big and considerably poor.

lion_roog
April 20th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Sheaa
I'm not sure if you're of faith, Roog, but if you are, you could always consider seeing your father in heaven. =)

:cheese:..Well, I am Catholic....it's just that I don't know if he'll be there....I mean, he's done some pretty nasty things to many people in his life time....but maybe during the end of his life he got right with God, but that's between him and God...I just hope he did what he had to do and all...:cheese:

unregistered user
April 20th, 2005, 05:43 PM
My sister April and kids (http://img135.echo.cx/img135/7171/dscn01159nc.png). ;)

unregistered user
April 21st, 2005, 12:38 AM
My father: hes a good guy.. even tho im runnin from him cause he make a big mistake(dont wanna talk bout it :tears)

Mother: she understand me ;).... yupp ;) the only one can understand me
Big bro: he help me alot of this world ;)... he can cover my mistake ;)

Second big bro: hah.. random random random... always trick me

Sis:haha she didnt show love for me but she always look after me ;)

that my family ;) peace and harmony ;)

la_reina
May 11th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Well, I guess I could give a lil discription about my crazy family:D

Mama: Beautiful willful woman, very sarcastic though. I can tell her anything and everything.
I call her my best friend.

Dad: Tall, strong, and a little intimidating when angered. I think that all of Atlanta knows him because he's so sociable. He calls me a 'social butterfly'; I get it from him.

Oldest Brother: He's 29 and also sociable. Also
a party animal, lol.

Second Oldest Brother: A very intelligent writer. He looks out for me--a little too much to the point where I wish he'd go away. He's great to talk to though.

I'm after him ^, but we'll just skip me.

Younger Sis: Fourteen and another writer in the family. We're always together--always. People think she's my twin. Sometimes she has the craziest ideas, but she's very cool to be around.

Younger Bro: He's 13 and easily influenced. Also gullible, but hilarious. He ALWAYS makes me laugh.

Youngest Bro: Typical and annoying, but also dependable. He's just like my dad (also a mama's boy, lol).

And last but not least, my youngest sis: She's 5 and a spoiled brat, but I think she's taking after me--only I'm not a spoiled brat.
I can already tell she's going to have some artistic talent.

That's everyone...I think. I have a HUGE family tree.

:D

SonofthePride
October 21st, 2005, 01:12 PM
Mum: She's great, does more than her share around the house and she's easy to talk to. Only bad thing about her is all my mates like her :grrr:

Dad: We clash, if there's trouble it'll be me and him causing it. We get along on the whole but if one of us is pissed then the other won't be far behind.

Brother: Don't see him much, he's living with his fiance, my bro's great he's got tonns of money and doesn't hesitate to spend it on family :cheese:

Sister: She's a royal pain for the most part but sisters are... especially twins!!!

ThiagoPE
October 21st, 2005, 01:35 PM
http://journal.thpe.net/parentes/3.jpgMy father: He is a very good person and professional, but have some problems of convivence with the family and mainly with me because we almost never agree in the subjects.

http://journal.thpe.net/parentes/2.jpgMy mother: She is a good person, was who paid my studies and my things when i was child, i love her, but she have a lot of defects, like "like to be heard but not like to hear the others".

http://journal.thpe.net/parentes/4.jpgMy brother: for this i don?t have much good things to say, he is selfish, (and he admits it, he had put in his orkut profile "Im selfish" ) stupid, get nervous and violent easily, so because that, we almost never chat even living in the same home.

King Simba
October 21st, 2005, 03:56 PM
Wow, I haven't posted here yet. O_o

Anyway, sorry about the big photo sizes.

My Dad (http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/628/dad5xt.jpg) - I take mostly after him and his side. I get my dark hair and blue eyes from him. My dad is short xD (about 5ft 1 in height.) However, he's always good to have a laugh with and he's the one in the family who earns the most money for us all. ^^ My dad is 51.

My Mum (http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1334/p82400670ql.jpg) - My sister takes mostly after my mum. She's a very good person who is there to help whenever we need it. She does a superb job on the cooking and housework. She's also around the same height as my dad. She's a nice person to talk to and have a laugh with. She has a good sense of humour. My mum is 50.

My Sister (http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/5743/another3xo.jpg) - She's 18 and she recently started going to Sheffield University after passing her A-levels. I get on with her most of the time but sometimes she can be a real pain in the neck. xD She comes home at the weekends so I expect her back around 10pm tonight seeing as she's going to the cinema with one of her friends.

Lucy Lioness
October 21st, 2005, 04:30 PM
Well, there's my Dad, who's quite old I guess..56. Haha. He works as a postman, and a windowcleaner...and he can be pretty grumpy sometimes. Lol.
My mum is cool, she works in a metal components factory...and like KS's mum, does a great job cooking and cleaning and stuff too.
And I have two annoying younger brothers, ick. Matthew is 17 and Curtis is 14.
I have lots of uncles and aunties on my dad's side of the family who I never see, even though they live locally. My dad was never close with his family. My dad's parents both died a few years ago. The only grandparent I have left is my mum's dad. My grandmother died of cancer 2 years ago, and since then I have got closer with my grandad. My mum has a sister who lives in Essex, and I have two cousins who live there too, one of whom just had a baby girl called Leah (kinda like the forum name, hehe) But I only see them at family funerals...ick.

My boyfriend's family.....er...no. His dad hates my guts.

moonibear
October 21st, 2005, 05:05 PM
I see Reina already posted here but let me tell it from my point of view:

My Dad:

My father: Here is where I start to "burn some bridges," his personality kinda runs borderline with mine, then crashes into a ditch somewhere. Awesome guy to know, until, he hits the bottle.--He becomes very vindictive. He starts to lack sensibility of one's feelings immensely.

He starts to undermine you until you get imperceptibly. He becomes very tyrannical to the point of no return. I've learned to ignore him, so I let bygones be bygones.

I guess I should add that he's waaaaaaaaaay to overprotective...

My Mom: Such a funny person. Our relationship is something to laugh at. I've gotten very close to her ever since my birthday, when my whole perspective of life changed. Arguing is our thing, and I don't mean fighting, but we're always playfully bickering and telling each other what's what. Her children are her life. There's nothing she wouldn't do for us.

My eldest brother: one funny dude. Not in touch with us on a day to day basis, but he's there. He's a cool and very talkative guy.

The second eldest brother: The guy everyone claims I'm just like. In a sense we are...with the writing, our attitudes and our...weirdness...I guess? But there are mistakes that he's made that I can learn from. He's crazy, so crazy to the point that he claims he has the potential to be a dictator. But he's cool.

My older sis(la_reina): My 'twin' according to some crazy people. We're like peanut butter and freaking jelly. There's nothing we don't know about each other, and I mean NOTHING. We're both SO different in personality but alike...maybe. I've looked at our relationship like something that comes out of a sitcom. It's crazy. She's crazy. She's a very artistic and outgoing person. A smile is always on her face, that it's hard(well, not for me) to tell when something's bothering her. WARNING: STAY ON HER GOOD SIDE.

My thirteen year old bro: He has a double personality. In public he's calm, laid-back, cool. With his family he's funny, witty, and on top of things. He's like the man of the house.

My twelve year old bro: He's one cool dude with a serious case of ADD. If you see him in one place one second, he won't be there the next. His energy is very useful. He's my amigo. However, I see rough times ahead of him.

My youngest sister: My entertainer. The world is a stage for her. She's outrageously intelligient and has a lot of mouth. But she can be a very sweet thumb-sucker. Sometimes.

That about sums it up.

unregistered user
October 21st, 2005, 06:27 PM
@ KS: Your mom looks cool with short hair! Go KS's Mom! :lol:

@ Lucits : Dont' feel too bad about the dad being old thing...I know where you're coming from hahaha. :woeisme:

My Family

Papa Smurf: My dad is 62 years old. He is pretty hostile alot, but if you agree with him on most terfs, things should go fine. He was a Naval Officer Before, During, and After the Vietnam War. He never saw any true and lethal combat, but he did plenty of work in the engineering department. His favvy weapon was the B.A.R. I have carried his traits in appearance, love for WWII and rifles and just the very nature of himself. But I don't find myself being angry like him. He treats me and my other brother like we are his space cadets ready for flight, and loves to get us up at 3 am and take us on treks through the forest like we're humping in some south africa congo forest. He used to work for the USA Defense ...department.. I don't know it's name. But he is responsible for ALOT of the design on some missile..the Pioneer I think? :confused: I can't remember, but he was a major manager of it's construction. Now he works at a French Mecial Company Biomeriux. He wokrs right under the leader of the french buisness, who basicly owns alot of the French comapnies out here.

[b]Mother Mary Sure enough, we gotta have the keeper of peace. She's 51, has more of an Irish decent/ french. She is a hard working mother of 9. I look up to her alot. She gets me through my day, is very loving and understanding, but she's an airforce lady. There is NO sneaking past these two. I feel like Paul Brickhill in Stalag Luft III. They have us so bent INTO shape, if you slip up once on your chores they got this 42 lb rock we have to hold outside in a trench for 25 mins. You drop it, we get to do schoolwork through the weekend. And then some. She works at WALLY WORLD!

Jessica 1 : 27 years old I think.She has been married thrice. She is the wild woman of the family. Has caused more trouble than you can imagine. She likes me the most out of the entire family. I must say that I went with her in a car ride at 3 am, while she was drunk, and had to take a hold of the wheel on I-70 and manage to tell the cops that I didn't know she was intoxicated and that I was innocent...

Jessica 2 : Don't ask why we have two Jessica's. She is an AMAZING sister. We have so much bonding and fun together, I feel so bad that she's married now :( I don't know how old she is, but she's in her early 20s.

Joe : What a basket case. This guy is scary, likes the evil of the earth and just bothers me. He's about 30.

Nick : He's about 23. Hahah omg he's the best of the best of the best SIR. He's entering the Airforce now, but man oh man this is the brother of my dreams. I have learned to have fun, pee myself and flirt with death because of this here brother. KEEP OUT OF REACH OUT OF CHILDREN .

Brian : In his 30's. Mister Kentucky. Hahaha what a wild brother. He loves SW, and you should see his collection. He inspires and makes me happy.

Christina : about 25. She looks like Liv Tyler without a doubt and is very smart and artistic. She doesn't put up with fanatics and *** like behaviour, so it's easy to say, we don't get along so weel :(

Aaron: About 24. He's a smart funny guy. He does web design and graphics, plays the bass guitar at our church and is all around fun. I couldn't live with him.

Annie: Just turned 21. We look alike, the twins. Though she is vastly different from me, and yes we cat fight alot, we do have great times alot. I dress like her and take after her style. She's a great sister.

Ben: We have ahd adventures of granduer together in and out. He's younger than me, but he's great to hang with on ocassions. I must admit, he's is kinda a smart ***.

Kiara
October 21st, 2005, 08:43 PM
Right .... Uh...

Mum: Doesn't work, she's home with the younger kids and cook and stuffs you know ... She's my best friend ... x) That explains everything, right? :p She'll give me a meerkat for christmas.

Dad: Not really the real one, but I like my new dad so much more than my old one I lost 99. He has such a bad humor, just like me ... :p He's driving trucks, gets free frutis (jeez, we're drowning in fruits here) and playing a lot of music.

Sister: Sister 1, Nina, 23, working as a nurse (?), has an own house, so I don't have to stand with her now:p But I use to go over to her some weekends and sleep there ... to get away from the rest at home. She's very nice, we never fights or something and she always want to buy me something when I'm with her.

Sister: Sister 2, Linda, 20, working as a restaurantowner or something. Sometimes I wish I never knew her, she's so embarrassing, she's working extra as a modell, that'll explain everything. Some year ago she was in this wicked program, The Bachelor, *dies*. We use to fight a lot ...

Sister: Sister 3, Frida, 17, student. Such a pain in the neck, we fights all the time, and if we don't do that, it's like we're best friends....But that lasts for like an hour ... But I know she loves me somewhere ... xD Just like I do, I never start the fights ...

Brother: Brother 1, Ed, 13, student, "The Cleaning freak". Has this troubles with reading and writing, so I comes in great there as an extra teacher. But we arguing about everything almost. He says "I do so much for you but you never do something for me, I even took those 40 whiteboard pens from my teacher and you can't even watch something I've done on the computer!" :p So ... It's not my fault he always has to show me something when I'm BUSY ...^^

Sister: Sister 4, Amanda, 6, student (kinda). She turned 6 yesterday :p She always want to play TLK with me, aint it funny ... She's Lala and I'm Lalas mommy and Ed is Pumbaa and Filippa is a tree. The kitchen is Pride Rock... If she don't play TLK with me, she's playing with my TLK stuffs. Which driving me crazy sometimes, she never put the things back again, just forget where she put one of my TLK2 DVDs ... (Found it under the desk). But it's funny to joke with her, she's taking it pretty serious sometimes and I just laugh ... Evil me ...;)

Sister: Sister 5, Filippa, 3, no student, she just has to play around all the days ... Not fair:p She's like Amanda but a little shy, like me, but together we do a lot of crazy things.

Pets: Nothing to say something about ... Have the dog (Jack Russel, Diza), hamster (Timmy/Timon =my hamster only), 2 rabbits (Julle and Fuzzy c/o), fishes (The Cucumber and Nissan) and a Birdy Birdy (that's her name). We found her outside as newborned and took care of her and now she's some years and likes to fly around in the house. But sometimes she really pick great places to do her "thing" on ...

There you go ...

Talli
October 22nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
I have a standard size Family there ok but it's more of a war zone

Mom: My mom and I are like the same way she was first born I am firstborn, we usualy have the wars but not all the time it's that way sometimes the weekends are good and enjoyable.

Dad: One of the last born so he take alot of crap, which think he should not, but hey we are all different

Younger Sister 1 (16) Lindsay: More unique in her own way lets just say she does not think highly of her self so she does think that way about others.

Younger Sister 2 (15) Gina: Shes my favorite she sorta follows me in how the way I do things, a bit of LTK, she like Halo 2 just like I do, I even gave her a $100 Shopping spree for her birthday so I will be probably doing that again it's fun just me and her

Kiara
October 22nd, 2005, 05:14 AM
Haha xD Yea, it's funny when younger siblings do whatever you do, it happens quite often :p

unregistered user
October 22nd, 2005, 07:26 AM
@MooniBear: Dads who normally drink alcohol and have the tender to verbally/physically assault their children, usually they've had the same reconciliation of the past. --- Some sought to repress it, and others have not.

Alcohol is in no way a driving force that resolves absolution, no drug is. Alcohol can be a forte of fun, malice, and hopefully, judiciousness.

Because alcohol shuts down the brain and causes unintelligibility, this starts to make things "unpleasant."

What pisses me off the most is people who do things when they're drunk and then claim booze is the fault of their wrong doing. Well, that maybe so, however, that person's own decision to drink irresponsibly is the cornerstone to which that fault is made.

I want to say this to the dads that drink and have had an abusive childhood & abuse children themselves, remember this, "You may or may not recognize to what you're doing. But keep in mind, you are only destroying yourself."

Good day.

lion_roog
October 22nd, 2005, 07:56 AM
My Dad used to get drunk every night. Drank a pint of vodka straight...he would get annoying a lot of times, then pass out. Sometimes he was funny, like that time he was drunk at a bar and told everyone who came into the bar "F*** you"...Needless to say, he was told to leave. He drank to help him with physical pain he had.

moonibear
October 22nd, 2005, 08:43 PM
@MooniBear: Dads who normally drink alcohol and have the tender to verbally/physically assault their children, usually they've had the same reconciliation of the past. --- Some sought to repress it, and others have not.

Alcohol is in no way a driving force that resolves absolution, no drug is. Alcohol can be a forte of fun, malice, and hopefully, judiciousness.

Because alcohol shuts down the brain and causes unintelligibility, this starts to make things "unpleasant."

What pisses me off the most is people who do things when they're drunk and then claim booze is the fault of their wrong doing. Well, that maybe so, however, that person's own decision to drink irresponsibly is the cornerstone to which that fault is made.

I want to say this to the dads that drink and have had an abusive childhood & abuse children themselves, remember this, "You may or may not recognize to what you're doing. But keep in mind, you are only destroying yourself."

Good day.

I forgot to add that my dad does NOT drink. Ever. He's like that always, and he's always sober. I think it's because that's the way his father treated him (I wouldn't really now, he barely ever talks about his past). And I can tell that's the way my second eldest brother will be. It's his personality, not alcohol.