PDA

View Full Version : Oh, do a little dance. Make a little lovee. Get down tonight!

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2015, 12:16 AM
^________________________________________________^

Thank you to those who helped me reset my password! Not sure who the webmasters are, Possible STM still? :D

I'm super excited about being back. I've lurked a lot, or to the best of my ability while not being able to login xD Hmm. I need to get a lot fixed and up-to-date! ^^ I think the last time I was here was...2007? oh my gosh T___T

That's such a long, long time.. Life has been good and I hope that it is all the same for you my friends! *Pulls you all together and squishes* :D

For those of you who don't know me, I was KtL, or - Kovu The Lion. Although I think pretty much most refereed to me as Kix? That's still me!

I hope to mingle myself on back into these lands and find refuge with you all ^^

Thank you thank you!

~KTL

Dare
August 29th, 2015, 12:37 AM
Hehe, I remember you :)
Welcome back!

Kovu The Lion
August 29th, 2015, 01:01 AM
Are you WICKED? :D

Leorgathar
August 29th, 2015, 01:15 AM
I joined Lea in 2008, so I don't think we know each other. But I think I heard of you once, you have a jaguar fursona too, right? :D
Anyway, welcome back to Lea, it's nice to meet you :)

HasiraKali
August 29th, 2015, 01:43 AM
Welcome back! I'm glad things got sorted.

Shatara
August 29th, 2015, 07:51 AM
Haaaaai.

King Simba
August 29th, 2015, 08:00 AM
KtL! It's been a while. Welcome back! :D

Kirauni
August 29th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Hey there and welcome back! :zazusmile:

We probably haven't met before - that is unless you were at "Sequelo's Savannah" or "The Furry Forum" back on ezboard. At least your name does ring a bell to me... but then again, it could have been somebody else...

Anyway, I'm glad the password reset worked for you!
Welcome back! It's so nice to meet you. :zazupleased:

Azerane
August 29th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Welcome back!! :D

So much nostalgia lately, great to have you back :)

Dare
August 29th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Are you WICKED? :D

Guilty as charged
;)

Guntur
August 29th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Welcome back to the pride land, hope you enjoy this place like it used to be :cheese:

Endra
August 30th, 2015, 11:05 PM
Hey KTL! It is amazing to get to talk to ya again!

I'm overjoyed to see such a resurgence of old forum members. The nostalgic archives drew me back in, but getting to talk to all these familiar names makes it so I never want to leave. :>

Kovu The Lion
August 31st, 2015, 10:56 PM
I joined Lea in 2008, so I don't think we know each other. But I think I heard of you once, you have a jaguar fursona too, right? :D
Anyway, welcome back to Lea, it's nice to meet you :)
Yaaaaaaaas! I don't know of you, but Yes! He's a Jaguar + Lion hybrid, Jaglion if you will. Named Kixxie! ^^ *Pointpoints to siggy*

Welcome back! I'm glad things got sorted.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas <3 I just now responded to your FB message too >.> I suck at checking messages urgh!

KtL! It's been a while. Welcome back! :D
Oh. My. God.

It has been so long xD I'm crazy glad to see you here! Last I remmebered you were going to college for art design! How'd that go? ^^

Hey there and welcome back! :zazusmile:

We probably haven't met before - that is unless you were at "Sequelo's Savannah" or "The Furry Forum" back on ezboard. At least your name does ring a bell to me... but then again, it could have been somebody else...

Anyway, I'm glad the password reset worked for you!
Welcome back! It's so nice to meet you. :zazupleased:

Thank you ^^ I don't know you unfortunately or have never ben on those boards :( KTL was my Lion King name, and Kixxie Softpaw was my furry name. Brony is "Sea Breeze". I'm an artist of sort in the fandom and have a tumblr that unfortunately I can not link to you here XD

Welcome back!! :D

So much nostalgia lately, great to have you back :)

Yes yes yes yes! Aazzzyy ^^

Hey KTL! It is amazing to get to talk to ya again!

I'm overjoyed to see such a resurgence of old forum members. The nostalgic archives drew me back in, but getting to talk to all these familiar names makes it so I never want to leave. :>

Hi Endra! Of course it totally is :3 Rawr <3 *Hugs*
I definitely agree, I wish I had more time than once a day to check the boards wahhh T___T

Also for what it's worth, It won't let me use a profile picture urghhh grawr.. T__T

Utora
September 1st, 2015, 12:48 PM
Kixxy! Long time no see! *waves from across the room*
Welcome back! :cheese: :noogies:

Kovu The Lion
September 2nd, 2015, 02:52 AM
Kixxy! Long time no see! *waves from across the room*
Welcome back! :cheese: :noogies:

My Tory! <3

ThiagoPE
September 2nd, 2015, 09:05 AM
Welcome back, it is very good see old times people here again :)

Vidan
September 3rd, 2015, 07:50 AM
Yes, welcome back. It's nice to see so many familiar faces again (well, names, at least).

Aurelian
February 11th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Damn, I have GOT to visit more often. Been talking to you quite a bit on Facebook, Kovu, but wasn't aware you came back here. Welcome back.