PDA

View Full Version : Eurosong 2015, goooooodmorning Australiaaaaaa !

nathalie
May 23rd, 2015, 05:47 PM
We are all gonna die if you guys win, haha, and I do think you would have a good chance of doing so!
Even though you're not allowed, so that'll be interesting, hehe.

I really like the Australian song, it doesn't have that cheesy Eurovision-sound to it.

I hadn't heard the Belgian song untill the semi-finals on Teusday, I was quite surprised, liked it.
But it's usually the French side of Belgium that gets higher up in the end then the Flemish.

I really liked Cyprus. The song maybe wasn't that catchy or up-beat, but he had a great voice, and that's what I listen too. The voices.

The UK song is something different also, heard that 2 weeks ago on Graham Norton.

Sweden was also very good, nice visuals on the screens.

I will not be watching it on Belgian TV, I absolutaly hate the 2 people who give comments in between, it adds nothing to the performers or their songs, they just blabber about nothing and make fun of it all.

I'm gonna watch it on the BBC, I read on Graham's twitter he will do the comentary.
He'll probably make fun of it aswell, but at least, he's my kind of humor, haha!

Kirauni
May 23rd, 2015, 06:41 PM
Ah yes... To be honest, I've not even heard the German entry yet. But I bet it's nothing worth rooting for, as usual *gg*

nathalie
May 23rd, 2015, 07:17 PM
It's a nice song.
The one who got first dropped out, so the 2nd one is representing Germany now.
I don't think she's native German, I heard her speak English, and it was more American (but then again, that's how I sound), also, her name is Ann-Sophie, is that a German name?

Kirauni
May 23rd, 2015, 07:28 PM
I'd say it's not a typical German name nowadays, but it has been quite popular a few years ago. At least "Anne" and "Sophie". According to wikipedia she was born in London, but then grew up in Hamburg.
I've also heard that the first German participant, voted by German viewers, didn't want to compete and then Ann-Sophie, who was second in line, got elected.

Let's wait and see how the show goes on. But I'd root for Australia (not Austria ;) )

nathalie
May 23rd, 2015, 07:34 PM
I've seen both semi-finales, only because on Teusday Belgian was 3rd in line to sing, and I hadn't heard the song yet (it's Wallon, so us Flemish mainly know nothing about it), and then I just kept watching out of curiousity.
I haven't seen Eurosong in about 4 years.

Kirauni
May 23rd, 2015, 07:36 PM
Haha, same here. I used to watch it with my mum and dad when I was a child, but then it didn't interest me anymore. But since my mother is staying at our home I thought we could watch it together again. Feeling a bit nostalgic here ;)

nathalie
May 23rd, 2015, 08:09 PM
Australia is really good! He sings great live.

Cyprus is one of my faves. Maybe a little doll, but he sings very well, and for me that's still the main reason they should win.

Graham Norton is doing comments for BBC, just said if Australia wins, they would get to pick the country to do it next year.
Not sure if that's true, lol.

For example, if Greece wins, how will they pay for it? They are already in troubles.

Safila
May 23rd, 2015, 10:41 PM
:lol: GO AUSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OI OI Oi

He's a really great singer and anice guy too .

https://www.google.com/search?q=guy+sebastian+songs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

nathalie
May 23rd, 2015, 11:08 PM
We came in 4th, amazing!

Austria and Germany really did not deserve the 0 points.

KanuTGL
May 24th, 2015, 02:07 PM
:cs_rockon_3: :lalala: :timonrockon3:

Go Måååååns! Heck yeah! :diva: :p

The voting was really dramatic, haha. I heard they'd calculated the order of the countries presenting their votes to make things as exciting as possible, and they really succeeded. I was on the edge of my seat right until the end xD Shame the production was pretty crummy so that those three countries they lost contact with had to break that well-planned order.

My favourites this year, aside from Sweden, were Australia and Romania. Guy Sebastian was awesome! I liked that Australia and Sweden gave 12 points to each other respectively... :p

nathalie
May 24th, 2015, 02:43 PM
I think a bigger reason Sweden won was, because of the visuals, granted, it was really cool.
But I still listen to the voice, which luckely for him was good too, haha.

Hungary should have never been in the finals.

I love it how we managed to stay 4th in line after the 3rd country giving us points, means we did really well.

On the other hand, glad we didn't win, 'cause who was going to pay for the contest? Pretty sure taxes would be raised, that's how Belgium is :lol: