PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Sharifu!

Kirauni
April 27th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Happy Birthday, Audra!

I really hope it's a nice one and that things will turn out good for you this year :)

Sadiki
April 27th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Happy birthday dear! Too bad we have to work today, but at least we had some good times last Friday. Oh and welcome to 30s w00t w00t! :love:

Leorgathar
April 27th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Happy Birthday Audra! I really hope your day goes great :hugs:

HasiraKali
April 28th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Happy birthday, Audra! I hope it was great even if you had to work. :)

Sharifu
April 28th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Thank you. :) I did work on my birthday, but that is because Petteri and I decided to celebrate my birthday on a different day, so Petteri didn't have to take any extra time off from work. We celebrated my birthday last Friday. We went to the San Francisco Zoo, rode a cable car (for the first time, even though I lived in San Francisco for over a year, haha) to Fisherman's Wharf, shopped and ate dinner at the Rainforest Cafe, and had dessert at Ghirardelli Square. It was a fun day. =D When my mom and nephew come to California hopefully by June, I'm hoping we can celebrate with them too, getting a cake, and maybe going to Disneyland... Although the Disneyland thing isn't really related to my birthday, but still looking forward to it. :p

Feels weird to say I am 30 years old though... No longer in my 20's... Ah well, onto this next chapter in my life!

Azerane
May 1st, 2015, 10:34 PM
My apologies for being so late, but a very happy birthday to you, Audra :hugs:

Guntur
May 2nd, 2015, 07:35 PM
Happy Birthday Audra. :cheese: :hugs: :chesse: