PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

Keir
February 5th, 2015, 02:30 AM
Well it looks like there is a trend of many of us returning here. I figured I would come back to find no one i know... but i see a lot of names I remember!

So a little history if i may, it looks like there are traces of me on here back to 2005ish (Kotaki Lion). Rather interesting since i have made a number of attempts to keep up on the forum... and just never had the time. I did use another name for years.. i cant seem to remember it now haha.

So life has come full circle again and 10 years later i'm going to try again!
Sooo to catch anyone up who may know, remember me or just is nosey on what i have been doing over the last 10 years...

Still play paintball, still work in IT industry, got married to my high school sweetheart after 9 years (anyone see the correlation why i didnt have time?)
Finished college. Ummm ohh yeah became a firefighter/Paramedic in my free time!

Hope to see some old friends and make some new ones!

Kirauni
February 5th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Welcome back, Kotaki/Keir!

I think we haven't met, but it's nice to meet you.
It's great that some of the old members are returning here and I finally get to know you :D
Thanks for telling us about your history. I know how difficult it can be to find the time for certain things. Especially, when you've got a family to care for ;)

So... how long have you been married now, if I may ask?

Anyways, I hope you can enjoy your stay here and revive some of those "nice memories" ;)
Oh and I think that's your old account?

http://www.leahalalela.net/member.php?615-Kotaki-Lion

We could merge it with your new one, if you want to. You'd only have to tell us which name you want to keep :)

So, welcome back and have fun!

~Kirauni

Guntur
February 5th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Welcome back Kotaki, Alumni of 2005. :cheese:

It's good to have you back again, :evilgrin:

Vidan
February 6th, 2015, 04:20 AM
Welcome back!

Always great to see people that remember this forum fondly enough to figure out how to spell Lea Halalela (I still need to double check I spelled that right every time) and search for it, considering it was most likely still hosted at leahalalela.com last time you posted. :)

Guntur
February 6th, 2015, 04:26 AM
I wonder if we should buy the domain to redirect here. :cheese: :idiot: :evilgrin: :p

Leorgathar
February 6th, 2015, 06:54 AM
Hello, and welcome back to Lea :)
I've been here since 2008, so I don't think I got to meet you. It's nice to see Lea pioneers from 2005 joining back :D

Keir
February 8th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry it took me so long to get back... I worked the last 72 hours... long story.
I was wondering about the .com and .net move. I thought my memory just wasn't working correctly.

Kirauni: Thank you for the offer on merging the 2 names. But I think i am going to go by this one on here. I have been married a little over a year. Not much changed from dating to being married... but she did live with me for 8 years before we got married.

Guntur
February 16th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Well we could merge your date join (2005) and your post count while keeping the new name. ;)

Aurelian
February 19th, 2015, 04:42 AM
Kotaki... sound vaguely familiar. Apparently, you left the same year I came in. I was known as Roquivo back then. Welcome back.