PDA

View Full Version : Heeeyyy!

sanngi_kujieleza
February 1st, 2015, 11:32 AM
Hi guys!

Just registered today, I used to be on this forum yearsssss ago when it was buzzing with people. I was wondering if there's still any one around? :alone:

I used to be on here and on The Majilisi forum before it died. :(

Anyone here from back in the day? I hope this place gets more active, I miss it.

Look forwarding to posting a ton! :o NO SPAM, I PROMISE.

nathalie
February 1st, 2015, 11:44 AM
Mainly the die-hards from back then are still active here ;)

Welcome back :)

lionobsession
February 1st, 2015, 03:59 PM
Welcome again!

Kirauni
February 1st, 2015, 03:59 PM
We probably haven't met before, but welcome back! What username did you go by back then, if I may ask?

It would be great if some of the "old" people or some new users would join us here more regularly. But I know that many of them are busy with their lives right now. Anyways, I'm glad Lea is still up and running. So enjoy your stay :)

Guntur
February 2nd, 2015, 06:14 PM
Welcome back. :cheese:

Yeap, we do keep the old username in the stockpile, Just tell Kirauni or search your old username in the community panel. ;)

Yeap, we have the power like we used to have.

HasiraKali
February 3rd, 2015, 02:12 AM
Hi there! Welcome back! It's so cool to see older members coming back. It's pretty quiet around here these days, but hey, it's home. :)

Vidan
February 4th, 2015, 12:51 AM
I think most of the people registered here have been using the forum for quite some time. We've proven we have an attention span longer than a cat ... wait, what's that? A laser pointer? :o

Do you remember your old username, out of curiosity? It might help us to "remember who you are." :rafikibiggrin:

King Simba
February 4th, 2015, 01:02 AM
Welcome back! Although I don't remember you. :thinks: Maybe when you tell us what you used to be called I'll remember you. ;)

sanngi_kujieleza
February 4th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I didn't post a lot from my old account and I was quite immature back then, but any who! If anyone's interested it was Sanri. *hides*

Guntur
February 4th, 2015, 01:12 AM
http://leahalalela.net/member.php?533-Sanri

Found it. :p

sanngi_kujieleza
February 4th, 2015, 01:14 AM
Noooooo! The past can hurt. :(

Guntur
February 4th, 2015, 01:16 AM
Nah, there's nothing wrong in your profile and your post. ;) Beside, you were looking for your old username right? :evilgrin:

We... we used to have much bigger cases when it comes to.... problematic users.

sanngi_kujieleza
February 4th, 2015, 01:19 AM
Was absolutely not looking for it! :P
Oh well, I typed like an actual imbecile, like one of those kids who think they're way cooler than they actually are. How embarrassing.
Admins, any chance of getting that account deleted and its posts wiped?

Kirauni
February 4th, 2015, 05:39 AM
Ah, if there was just such a button in real life! That's what I sometimes wish for. Just imagine you've said or did something stupid and just with one click you could "erase" or "wipe out" the memory of it! But you know what? I think that would also prove to be a horrible thing. People would never need to be responsible for anything. They'd never try to make things right and in the end, nothing would even matter. What a sad place that would be. :(

Hmm... iIdon't know about the rest of the team, but I don't like the idea of deleting posts at all. Especially, after what s-tlk and I went through to restore the old backup ;)
On top of that, some threads might even make no sense anymore. If we did that, Lea could end up with more "holes" than s Swiss cheese :lol yes, technically we already have a huge gap, but you know what I mean ;)
Sure, the team can delete the old account if you want that. The posts would remain, but the user would be displayed as "unregistered". Or we could merge the old one and the new one. Then, you could try to, at least, accept your past. I think many of us already did that when you re-inteoduced yourself. :)

It's like in the movie. Yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it :) Or to put it another way: Respect your past, it helped determine who you are now.

For years, I've been a member on an other TLK board, too. The old posts there are embarrasing and sometimes even painful. But over the years, I learned that they might all be a part of my past, but I've managed to outgrow certain things. I became older and more reasonable (sometimes.... ;) ) and I'm proud of that. I've also learned that sometimes you get the chance to start anew, just like you do now.

It doesn't really matter what you did in the past, as long as you've been able to learn from it and act better now. That's what counts and I think you do know the same. Otherwise you wouldn't have told us about the old account. :)

So "welcome back" :)

Safila
February 4th, 2015, 10:08 AM
:lalala: welcome

sanngi_kujieleza
February 4th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Kirauni! Well put! Sorry if that came across as too demanding, I know recovering parts of the forum must have been so hectic and time consuming, but thanks for the warm welcome none the less! :)

Safff! I remember youu! *pounces*

Leorgathar
February 6th, 2015, 06:49 AM
Sorry, I'm late ><
Welcome back :D I don't think I ever met you before, so nice to meet you ^^

Sadiki
February 6th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Welcome back. I can't say that user name rings a bell, but I was rather inactive during end of 2005 to end of 2007. I still am quite inactive, gosh I think last time I checked the board was beginning of January. None the less I hope you enjoy your stay.

Back in the day I went by name Simba The Mighty, if that rings a bell.

sanngi_kujieleza
February 8th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Sadiki/STM, of course I remember you!

Thanks for the welcome guys! :D

Not sure, but is it possible for my old account to be merged with this one? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kirauni
February 8th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Sure, that's no problem. Just tell me which name you want to keep and I'll merge them :)

cleargreenwater
February 8th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Hmm, I wasn't around a whole lot back then, I was mostly at Lilymud at the time. So's nice to meet you now, and welcome (back)!

sanngi_kujieleza
February 8th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Thank you! I was on Lilymud a long time ago, I was never active though! :(

Kirauni, can I keep this account and have the Sanri one merged? Thank you lovely! :)

Kirauni
February 8th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Okay, I'll do it right away :)

Aurelian
February 19th, 2015, 04:40 AM
We... we used to have much bigger cases when it comes to.... problematic users.

Anybody else remember Bloodpaw from around 2008-2009? She was just plain malicious.

Despite being an oldie, I can't say I recognize you. I, myself, am barely active but still try to check in. I was Roquivo back in the day. Great to have you back either way.

Guntur
February 19th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Anybody else remember Bloodpaw from around 2008-2009? She was just plain malicious.

Despite being an oldie, I can't say I recognize you. I, myself, am barely active but still try to check in. I was Roquivo back in the day. Great to have you back either way.
2005. ;) Yeah i befriended her lately and she was 11 years old when she did her thing. She's kinda cool down at the moment, and she is hot too. ;)

Safila
February 19th, 2015, 12:02 PM
What was she doing on at 11yr :idea: .least I had mums permission:evilgrin:

*slaps you over back of your head Fendi*

Sanri..the name rings a bell :hmm:

Guntur
February 20th, 2015, 10:15 AM
No idea, I could asked her that question though. But we both agreed not to dig up that 10 years old grave. ;)

Hey Saff, at least you didn't go out of the hook. :p

sanngi_kujieleza
March 13th, 2015, 08:17 PM
I see familiar names! :D

Sorry I haven't been active, I've had several uni deadlines to meet. :(

Guntur
March 19th, 2015, 03:54 AM
Don't worry, we're currently in a slow pace so, you can take your time to read and study. ;)

Kirauni
March 24th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Yup, it's the same here. But I'm glad some people are still coming here regularly. :)
I hope everything worked out for you, sanngi?

sanngi_kujieleza
June 29th, 2015, 05:35 PM
Yup, it's the same here. But I'm glad some people are still coming here regularly. :)
I hope everything worked out for you, sanngi?

I finished my second year with a fairly high grade, I didn't do as well as I would have liked to (for any UK members I got a 2:1 and was only slightly off a First. Not sure if that grading system applies to other universities as well :\)

Having said that! I am so incredibly pleased to be done with this year, it was honestly one of the most difficult and unstable years I've had in a loooong time! I've got only one year left before I graduate (YAY! =D)

I know I've been away, I've just had a lot of work to try and keep up with. Hoping for some free time now! :)

Kirauni
July 7th, 2015, 06:18 AM
Congratulations! I hope you'll have finally some time for things you like :D