PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10th Year Anniversary Fendi/Guntur

Guntur
December 16th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I just want to say to all, thank you to all who believe in me from the 1st day of my life here starts from 16th of December 2004. I have countless memories in this chatroom starting from the Ghost stories thread till We are One video, I absolutely feel touched by every replies you gave to me till this day. I'm a typical loner guy around here and feels happy whenever we have in common to talk about in the thread.

I absolutely speechless at this moment and i want to say the deepest thank you to my really close friends in here, which is: STM, Feral, Utora, HasiraKali, Ravoc, and Leor. And to others, you have a place in my heart and I laughed every moment we had with each others.

And thank you to SimbaLKD and Sonique for being a perfect Idol for me back when i was new and teenagers back in the day, I do miss those days man.
THANK YOU

To Utora, Ravoc, and Feral: Thank you for being beside me on my moment of doubt and fear, and pull me out of the hell hole whenever you see me trying to jump down to the abyss. I appreciate your time to have a conversation with me which I treasured till the day I die and when I reach to heaven.

Leorgathar
December 16th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Ten years already!? wow Fendi. Seriously, congratulations! :D It's no small feat that you have been around this far, I haven't even reached half of that time (my Leaversary is in April... and it'll be my 5th one next year xD).

Here's wishing for you to be many more years with us :hugs:

King Simba
December 16th, 2014, 10:00 PM
I too had my 10th year Leaversary in June. How time flies, right? I was only 14 when I became a member here. 8O

Congrats Guntur. :)

Guntur
December 17th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Well you have a 5 years man. :lol:

Good to be your friend man. :hugs:

Oh Yeah KS, we were both young when we enter the forum, Maybe our teenage angst and attitude just shrine this place back in 05. God I'm crying. :lol: :emo::tears:

Man, this is a great place for a meet up.