PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride Angelique Kidjo - We Are One Music Video.

Guntur
December 8th, 2014, 11:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=insF0_YTb40

Cool, I just saw this on Youtube today, seems the upload date are on August this year.Hope you guys enjoy this baby.

Kirauni
December 8th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Nice find, Guntur!
Thanks for sharing. I've never seen this video before, but I think it must be a few years old by now.

Konga
December 8th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Yeah, wow! Awesome find, Guntur! :D It seems like you could only find this audio playing along with the actual movie scene on Youtube in the past. I know i've never seen this entire version - only the little snippet that they previewed on the TLK 2 VHS. (I distinctly remember giggling at her with a cheetah suit.):browlift: Thanks for this! :)

HasiraKali
December 9th, 2014, 12:26 AM
I've seen this before. It was on the Disney Channel all the time when the movie was released. I think it was also on her website for awhile.

Fun fact!: Most of the background area music at Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge is made up of Angelique Kidjo's music.

Leorgathar
December 9th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Wow, I had heard this Angelique Kidjo's version before, but never seen the video. It's so mesmerizing :)

ThiagoPE
December 11th, 2014, 11:55 PM
This is a material that should be included in all releases of the movie (bluray, dvd, etc). Shame that Disney don´t make any efforts to make better releases in home vídeo....

Anyway, nice find zack, probabily this vídeo were restricted to the domestic release of the movie, and we from rest of the world are only seeing it now thanks to internet.