PDA

View Full Version : The Top Ten rank Scar as the second most evil being in the history of Disney villain.

Guntur
October 30th, 2014, 12:04 PM
http://www.thetoptens.com/most-evil-disney-villains/

Scar got voted the second most evil Villains in the history of Disney. Why?

Inspired by Hitler, the most evil person of all history.
Voiced by Jeremy Irons, truly one of the most known and best voices of all time.
He killed Mufasa, making the saddest moment in Disney history and making his own nephew to believe that was his fault.
He has done something more brutal than any other magic powered villain has done EVER. He destroyed almost the entire Africa.
How can someone beat this guy?

There you go, the reference are on the top link, the top tens dot com.

I guess we're pretty much living on the very top spot on everything related to animation. :secret::evilgrin::wicked:

Raize
October 30th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Frollo definitely deserves that top spot, but Scar is a close second *nods* Both have no problem with murder. Frollo was all for genocide, killing a baby (who had done nothing but look different), and lusting after a woman to the point that if he couldn't have her - than no one else could either. Not to mention, Disney changed him from his original religious figure status to a political figure to keep away controversy.

Scar was perfectly fine killing his brother (plotting it out in great detail and reveling in it). Though later he insists no one says Mufasa's name later. Could possibly be from guilt, but more likely just wanting everyone only think of him as King. He also was perfectly fine with killing his nephew (both as a kid and as an adult). Then if you follow the Broadway version, he gives off some strong rape-y vibes regarding Nala.

So, the two of them are very similar. Rape-y vibes. Perfectly fine with murder or even genocide, and neither care what happens to everyone else, so long as they get what they want.

Leorgathar
October 31st, 2014, 01:31 AM
I'll just say that the line Scar whispers before killing Mufasa, "Long live the king", is one of the most evil lines from any Disney villain, it makes me shiver ><

Kirauni
November 1st, 2014, 03:42 PM
Thanks for sharing! That's one interesting poll... We all know that Scar is the Disney Villian with the most style and he's awesome. But when it comes to "evil", I think "Frodo"... ah no, I meant "Frollo" (XD) is at the top.
But it's surprising how much they do have in common. I never thought about that! Thanks for pointing that out, Dare. And I agree with you, Leor. "Long live the king" always makes me shiver. Same goes for Frollo's song. But then I just want to punch him in the face XD