PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"That's ok. At least I got you to safety." Jaini smiles to his cubby friend.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 07:15 PM
" Yes Dad...." he said sadly.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Why Dad....?" he said sadly.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"That's ok..." Jaini sighs, "I don't want that rogue lion to come back. Mum...dad will sort him out, eh?" Jaini smirks.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Hehe...dad did you scare him away? How did ya do it? Did ya show your ugly face?" Jaini starts to laugh, "Just kidding!"

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Why you little!" Katai chases after Jaini laughing. "I'm gonna get you!"
"No you won't you old fossil!" Jaini laughs running off and then running back again.
"Ha! Dad's out of breath..." Jaini laughs a bit.
"I'm not THAT old ya know, Jaini." Katai smirks.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Well he's older than most of the lions here if ya know what I mean." Jaini smirks.

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 09:23 PM
" hehe my Grandad is his age too " said Blizzard

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Prove it...and then I'll believe ya dad." Jaini smirks, "C'mon, let's play pouncing hehe!"
Katai shakes his head, "No Jaini, I'm not really in the mood today." he sighs, "Maybe later..."
"Aww c'mon, tell him mum!" Jaini looks around to Asha, "I'm never gonna believe you unless you prove it!

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Don't think so..." Jaini smirks, "C'mon dad! Prove your strength. Mum calls you strong all the time..."

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Mother, I'm a teenager... I can go to sleep when I want." Jaini grins and pounces on his dad, "Oof! Jaini... stop it...please." Katai growls a bit having been hurt and startled.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Sorry...I'll...think about it." Jaini sighs and puts his head down in his paws.

Katai rolls his eyes, "Naughty cub..." he sighs.

(Darn...I can though. ;) :p)

klowd
January 26th, 2005, 11:05 PM
" I'm gonna sleep a little too Dad.." smiled Blizzard moving closer Kiros.

unregistered user
January 26th, 2005, 11:31 PM
(Lucky KS.;):p I can't really sleep whenever I want, sometimes though, heh.:))

"Don't worry anyone." Kenyi padded up to everyone "Nobody will hurt this pride...nobody, not while I'm here." he said confidently with a serious expression.

"Dad...you're...."

"Kryken, I'm not that old. We're like 4 years apart..." he glared "And...remember Kumani?"

"Yes...but...you haven't been in training for a while..."

he sighed "I still remember all of it and...I am the one who taught you."

"If that rouge lion ever comes...I'll protect you Dad..."

"I'll protect you son...." he smiled and nuzzled him. "but most importantly, I'll protect this pride as much as I can."

Kryken smiled "So...shall we get going? I've been waiting for quite a while, heh. Klowd seems ready." he smiled.

"Kryken, did you want to ask me something earlier?"

"Oh yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to come with me, Klowd and the others."

"for...?"

(EDIT: Oh and before I forget, lol. Sorry I haven't been active lately. My stupid computer is suffering from our router and my internet card/connection...so...we have to call in for ANOTHER card. *rolls eyes*:rolleyes: Well...I'm gonna go do some devoirs now. See yas.

King Simba
January 26th, 2005, 11:36 PM
(See yas. I guess I'll be off too... ;))

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
(Lucky KS.;):p I can't really sleep whenever I want, sometimes though, heh.:))

"Don't worry anyone." Kenyi padded up to everyone "Nobody will hurt this pride...nobody, not while I'm here." he said confidently with a serious expression.

"Dad...you're...."

"Kryken, I'm not that old. We're like 4 years apart..." he glared "And...remember Kumani?"

"Yes...but...you haven't been in training for a while..."

he sighed "I still remember all of it and...I am the one who taught you."

"If that rouge lion ever comes...I'll protect you Dad..."

"I'll protect you son...." he smiled and nuzzled him. "but most importantly, I'll protect this pride as much as I can."

Kryken smiled "So...shall we get going? I've been waiting for quite a while, heh. Klowd seems ready." he smiled.

"Kryken, did you want to ask me something earlier?"

"Oh yeah! I was wondering if you wanted to come with me, Klowd and the others."

"for...?"

(EDIT: Oh and before I forget, lol. Sorry I haven't been active lately. My stupid computer is suffering from our router and my internet card/connection...so...we have to call in for ANOTHER card. *rolls eyes*:rolleyes: Well...I'm gonna go do some devoirs now. See yas.

Klowd smiled seeing that his grandfather seem happy " You're great Gra....Kenyi heh" he said.
" I'm ready Dad!!" said happily to Kryken

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
" I'l try Dad..." sighed klowd looking at Kiros eyes with a sadly face.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Jaini rolls his eyes, "Yes mother..." he sighs and closes his eyes.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Night... I guess." Jaini slowly drifts off to sleep. He is planning to go outside later though so he tries to listen for both of his parents to go to sleep as well as Reth, Amani and Karia.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Blizzard puts his head onto his paws, but he's still a little bit scared in case that lion could come back.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Jaini looks around the den later on and sees no-one awake so he quietly gets up on to his paws and slowly creeps out of the den making sure no-one is watching him. He notices his dad snoring loudly in his sleep, he is talking to himself. Jaini sits down on the soft grass outside and is on the look out for the rogue lion.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Klowd stands up seeing that he can't sleep and walks outside, ans sees jaini there "What are you doing here?" he says lying down next to him.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"I don't wanna go to sleep yet..." Jaini looks down to Klowd, "I'm on the look out for the rogue lion." he tries to whisper having seen his dad's ears twitch and seen him toss and turn.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:23 PM
" i can't sleep... I can't stop thinking about that lion...I can remember exactly how his face was..." he said lowering his ears.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Neither can I..." Jaini's ears droop too, "We'd better be quiet cos' my dad is stirring..." Jaini whispers looking into the den.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Jaini looks at Reth, "Shhh...quiet."
Jaini guards Klowd, "Leave him alone please..." he tries to keep quiet, Katai starts talking to himself in his sleep. :lol:

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:28 PM
" Yeah..." sighed Blits. He saw Reth coming but he only looks at him with a sad face.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"Aww...darn." Jaini sighs, "Dad's keeping me awake though." he sighs and lays down.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:32 PM
( Blizzard is outside alone with Jaini... i left Kiros sleeping there lol ;) )

Blitz sighed and rolls on his back, and stayed quiet looking at the stars.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Jaini nods and pads over to Katai, he pokes him with his paw, "Be quiet. What are you talking about anyway?" he asks.

Katai opens his right eye, "Wha-what?" he asks yawning. "What have I done this time?"

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:37 PM
( lol I'm getting confused with 2 characters....so imagine with 3 xDD ...*sighs* . Ok both are outside then.

Blitz went near Klowd and lied down next to him.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"You're talking to yourself...AGAIN." Jaini sighs, "That's then 10 millionth time you've woke me up. How does mum sleep through all your talking, humming and sometimes even singing?!" :lol:

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:41 PM
" What are you doing touching me!!" said Blizzard furious.

" No... I'm ok here...I'm waiting for my father and my grandfather" he shouted to Kiros.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"I don't sing, where did you get that from?" Katai looks at Jaini, "Asha, do I sing?!" he asks her curiously.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:50 PM
"Haha! You sing!" Jaini laughs pouncing on top of Katai. "My dad sings in his sleep..."
"I don't Jaini....seriously." he sighs and puts his head down in his two front paws embarassed.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Blitz growled back " i hope this to be the last time you touch me" he said.

"Aww let me stay there, I'm ok there!" said Klowd a little bit annoyed walking again outside looking at the stars he used to do that everyday and talks to his mother.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Sorry...just thought it'd be the best to let dad know." Jaini laughs a bit before laying down again.

"Just go to sleep....please." Katai sighs and closes his eyes again.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 10:55 PM
" naw...I'm ok aloe thanks anyways..." he said being concentrated looking at the sky " I use to come here everynight..just to talk with my mom...I don't know if my Dad does i too.." he said.

" Maybe I'll be eating ya in a few time" said Blitz with a sarcastic smile.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Klowd smiled " heh...I hope so, i can wait though"

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Ok..." Jaini sighs, "It'll be morning soon anyway." he closes his eyes.
"That's better..." Katai rolls his eyes a bit and smiles a bit snuggling up to Asha to keep himself and Asha warm.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"I got him," Kryken smiled and curled up beside Klowd, licking his cheek gently, offering him nuzzles and love.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Katai's ears twitch, he listens into Kryken and Klowd.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 11:11 PM
" heh hello Dad" he smiled nuzzling his father back lovingly and licking him.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Simba, treating ya good?" Kryken smiled, purring as he licked Klowd.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"We've both talked about this before. It's not a matter of 'getting' him. It's clearly over now and you and your son should be forgetting what happened..." Katai sighs, "Reth doesn't actually mean any harm anymore. He's learnt his lesson."

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Klowd sighed listening katai talking about that " I'm not gonna to talk with your son..." he sait staring at the floor.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"We've both talked about this before. It's not a matter of 'getting' him. It's clearly over now and you and your son should be forgetting what happened..." Katai sighs, "Reth doesn't actually mean any harm anymore. He's learnt his lesson."

Kryken gave Katai an ironic look "Wh-what?" he gave a puzzled look. "Was he talking to me?" he looked at Klowd.

-----
(:O! Just remembered.)

Aysha slowly pads up to Leo slowly.

"Hey..." she greeted quietly.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:30 PM
(Hehe...;))
Leo opens his eyes, "Hi. Haven't seen you in a while." he smiles.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 11:35 PM
" I think so Dad...wasn't him?" he said confused.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:35 PM
"Neither have I," she gave a sided smile "so...how are you?" she asked in a gentle voice.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:36 PM
"Fine thanks although I've been sleeping for the past few days." he yawns and stretches. "So, has anything else gone off in the past few days?" he asks trying to be quiet.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:40 PM
"I don't think so..." he thought for a moment "Though...I just from Kenyi this morning about a few violents fights and arguments around the pridelands." she frowned folding ears back "Hopefully they've cleared up."

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:41 PM
"Oh..." Leo's ears perk down, "I heard something about a rogue lion too. Am I right?" he asks curiously.

klowd
January 27th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Klowd suddenly fals asleep being tired.

( Bed time for me... cya guys :hugs:

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:44 PM
(Goodnight Klowd, son.:hugs::-))

"I don't know..." Aysha sighed "Was I...disturbing you when I came into your den?" she lowered her head.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:46 PM
"Nah...don't worry about it. I was about to wake up anyway, you did me a favor." he grins to her.

(Night Klowd. :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:50 PM
She paused and gave a small laughter "Alright then," she smiled "Well...would you like something to eat then?" she asked timidly.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:50 PM
"Sure." Leo smiles politely, "I haven't eaten anything in days."

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Aysha smiled "Would you like to hunt it?" there a bit of competition in her voice.

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Yeah! I'm so up for it." Leo grins as he gets onto his feet.

unregistered user
January 27th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Aysha slowly pushed the antelope behind her away as she gave a light smile to Leo. "Race you to the fields," he grinned.

(:p)

King Simba
January 27th, 2005, 11:59 PM
"Ok..." Leo smirks.
"On the count of three then?"

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:06 AM
"Okay," Aysha smirked and pounced on Leo playfully "One, now you've got two more to go," she smiles and makes a headstart out of the cavern, running. She heads for the fields above and below the hill.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:07 AM
"Oh no ya don't..." Leo smirks and runs out into the fields catching up to Aysha.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Aysha giggles as she enhanced her pace and speed forward, leaping onto the first piece of grass in the fields. She smiled and watched Leo making his way.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:13 AM
"Hey Aysha, is there any food in these fields?!" Leo calls over to her.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Aysha scanned the fields carefully until she noticed a small calf. She shook her head and scanned again until she saw a heard of Zebra's. "Over there..." she pointed.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Ooh cool. Keep going then." Leo grins widely.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Without Leo notcing at all, she was already half a distance over to the heard. As she slowly stalked and moved closer under the yellow fields.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Leo looks around, "Where's she gone now?" he asks himself looking around still.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 12:22 AM
(I'll reply later. bbl. I gotta go KS, see ya and goodnight.:eww::hugs:)

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 12:24 AM
(Ok, I'll be going to sleep anyways soon. :hugs: See ya tomorrow. =))

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Leo looks around, "Where's she gone now?" he asks himself looking around still.

Aysha edged closer and closer to the prey. Her eyes and mindset focused on one thing and one thing only. She quickly and stealthfully tackled a zebra to the ground, slicking it's neck and vocal cords with her razor-sharp claws before it could even moan. Aysha then took down two more and retrieved her kill back to Leo, dragging the carcasses slowly.
"All done," she smiled lightly at Leo.

(Okay, goodnight KS.:hugs::))

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Klowd wake up trembling after stay sleeping outside all the night " Dad...I'm not feeling really well" said sneezing " I'm feeling dizzy, and my forehead is hot.." he said to Kryken lying down being sick.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
Aysha edged closer and closer to the prey. Her eyes and mindset focused on one thing and one thing only. She quickly and stealthfully tackled a zebra to the ground, slicking it's neck and vocal cords with her razor-sharp claws before it could even moan. Aysha then took down two more and retrieved her kill back to Leo, dragging the carcasses slowly.
"All done," she smiled lightly at Leo.

(Okay, goodnight KS.:hugs::))
"Wow...how awesome can ya get?" Leo says shocked. "Mind if I try now?" he grins.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Don't worry I got him," Kenyi quickly ran over to Klowd with berries and a few potions and leaves in his paw "Just tell Asha to get here so she can help me with Klowd's sinus infection. I'll get hot water from the springs." Kenyi rushed outside calling Asha and retriving hot water from the springs.
----
"Oh...seems like Dad's doing the job..." Kryken hugs Klowd close.
----
"Um, sure." Aysha smiled at Leo, lying peacefully on the grass.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Leo nods and grins widely, "Watch this..." he smirks and runs out into the fields.

He pounces on top of one of the zebra. He holds his paw on its neck so it can't escape. He then takes one bite out of it to make sure it's dead.

"Tasty..." he grins as he licks away the blood from around his mouth.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 08:20 PM
" Thanks grandad...." he smiled to kenyi nuzzling him, and hugged back his father "And thanks Asha...." he said sneezing again.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"What's wrong with Klowd?" Katai pads over and looks at the young cub. "Is he sick? Have you gave him anything?" Katai feels sympathy for Klowd since he had been sick many times before and needed Asha's treatment.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 09:04 PM
" Yeah...I'm feeling really bad" he lowered his ears feeling pain.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Let's hope those berries work..." he lowers his ears. "I'm sure Asha knows what she's giving you." Katai looks over to Asha before slowly walking towards her.

"Hello love." he smiles a bit. "Did you give Klowd something?" he nuzzles her lovingly.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 09:12 PM
" Yes... my grandad and Asha are a great medic team " said trying to sile but he couldn't.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 10:29 PM
"We all know your 'magic' berries will help anyone because you helped me." Katai grins, "They helped me so much."

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Klowd eats some berries feeling pain while they're going down along his neck-

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"I don't like ilnesses..." Katai sads sadly looking at Klowd in sympathy, "I...nearly died...once." his ears droop sadly.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 10:47 PM
what happened? asked Klowd courious, feeling tired.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Just over some little furballs though..." he sighs sadly nuzzling her also. "I hope nothing like that happens to poor Klowd..."

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"No, I don't think Klowd has furballs..." Asha smiles to Katai, "It's possible though... he's just sneezy at the moment." Asha informs Katai.

Asha passes a large green berry to Klowd. "Eat that too, chew it up before you swallow." she tells him, smiling.
"I hate to see other lions sick..." his ears droop sadly. "Get well soon, Klowd." he smiles a bit and gives him a quick nuzzle.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 10:57 PM
" Aww my neck really hurts when I eat" he said sadly trying to eat the new berries.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"That...sounds bad." Katai's ears droop sadly.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"I'm going for a lay down..." Katai says sadly, "I'm feeling too depressed about what's happening..."

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Klowd had to divide the berrie into different parts to facilitate his eat.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:07 PM
He nods sadly and pads over to the cubs in a dismal way, sleeping next to the cubs.

Namabi pads over, "That was nice. I'm full of energy now." he smiles but then he sees Klowd, his smile goes off his face. "What's wrong with this young cub?" he asks.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Well...hehe...I'm not sure if we're exactly a 'team'. We're just...two lions and lioness who know much about medicine and healing," he smiles over to Asha "And thank you for your berries, Asha. I deeply appreciate it," he shakes Asha's paw. "Now..." Kenyi takes some of the berries, rubbing it against the medical leaves "Now take this Klowd and place it wherever it hurts or where the infection may be. Auh...let's say here," he rubbed a few around his nose and muzzle "hmm...not exactly an 'artistic' work but it should help with the sneezing. Okay, now I want you to take these berries," he pushes them beside Klowd "eat the red ones for your sinus and the green one for your itchyness and sneezing. Take two of each in the morning and at night. You're going to have to bathe in the springs until you get better. Alright Klowd?" he smiled and gave him a pat. "It's not the berries that are magic guys," he smirks "It's what's in them actually, you know, how it contains the special potion for curing diseases and sickness," he smiled.

----
"Very impressive Leo," she applaused with both paws together. "Um, well...would you like to eat now?" she smiled.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Klowd nodded" Thanks Kenyi..."he said trying to smile nuzzling a little his grandfather.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Sure. Nice catches both of them. We both did well!" he smiles happily dragging the dead Zebra over.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Hey there..." Katai says looking up at Asha. "Come to cheer me up?" he nuzzles her.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 11:19 PM
" But I have no idea where the infection is...." he said lowering his ears loking at his grandfather.

unregistered user
January 28th, 2005, 11:25 PM
"Well, tell me what's wrong with you," he nuzzled Klowd "Are you sneezing? coughing? what?"
----
Aysha smiled "Well, would you like to try the zebra, impala or the antelope first?" she asked Leo.

King Simba
January 28th, 2005, 11:26 PM
"Zebra. Might as well work down." Leo smiles hungrily looking at the dead meat.

klowd
January 28th, 2005, 11:27 PM
" i had slept here tonight near Dad.." he said " And I woke up this morning with pain in my head and my neck" he said sadly sneezing.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 09:56 AM
"I've been feeling so depressed and down lately. If it weren't for someone as beautiful and kind as you I wouldn't be able to take it anymore..." he sighs and rests his head on his paws. "I love you so much...." he nuzzles her lovingly and purrs loudly.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"It's what's gone off with the cubs though..." Katai's ears droop sadly, "I felt like such a loser trying to fight Kryken like that and it was my son who was terrorizing his. That's what's depressing me..." he lays down sadly.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 10:21 AM
"I know, I don't hate him." he sighs, "Why would I hate a cub that actually belongs to me?"

klowd
January 29th, 2005, 10:46 AM
" Dad.....I'm going to sleep for a while..." he said with his eyes closed trying to enter inside the cavern walking slowly, and lied down near the entrance feeling sick and very tired,and tryed to sleep trembling.

Blizzard woke up and noticed Klowd " Ehh...what happens to him?" asked concerned.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 01:05 PM
"I know..." he sighs sadly nuzzling her, "I'm going for a walk, are you coming?" he asks getting onto his feet.

klowd
January 29th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Blitz lowers his ears " Aww...I'm not going to say anything to him now...maybe later..." he said seeing that his friend was sleeping, and pads away sadly.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"Yeah, I might as well..." Asha nuzzles Katai again. "Kimi, Kina, Majani, can you stay with the cubs please?" Asha asks them.

"Sure." they reply to her, smiling.

Kiros nuzzles Blizzard gently and purrs, "Don't be worried about Klowd... I'm sure he'll be back to normal soon..." Kiros purrs.
"I'll hopefully feel better..." Katai nuzzles her again.
"Uh? We don't need a cubsitter!" Jaini stamps his paw.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Tell me!" Jaini smirks.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 04:41 PM
(To his parents. ;))
"Why though? I'm old enough." he sighs, "Where are you going anyway?"

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 04:44 PM
(He's asking why does he have to have a cubsitter...)
"Get off of me!" Jaini growls.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Jaini rolls his eyes, "Why do I have to have cubsitters still?" he sighs.
Meanwhile outside the den the sun is setting, "Nice evening isn't it?" Katai smiles a bit looking up at the red sky.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"You adults should pick on someone your own size!" Jaini jumps away from them.

"Anywhere you'd....like to go to?" Katai asks shivering a bit in the cool breeze.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 05:55 PM
"I'm not mardy..." Jaini growls a bit.
"Do you...wanna snuggle?" Katai asks smiling.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 06:00 PM
"Shut it..." Jaini smirks, "Don't tell me what to do..."
Katai walks over to a spot underneath a tree, "Will this do fine for you?" he asks nuzzling her.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
"So? My parents are stupid. They get to have time to theirselves whilst I have to have other adults looking after me..." Jaini growls.

"Feeling nice and warm now?" Katai asks curling his body around her.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"Good..." Katai smiles, "It does get sort of cold though..." he shivers a little.

"Good!" Jaini snaps.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Yeah...I'd like to see what the cubs are doing anyway." Katai gets up on all fours.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"He's never asleep..." Katai rolls his eyes and sighs, "He's one big problem...come on anyway. Let's get back before darkness falls." Katai smiles a bit.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"No..." Jaini says rolling on the floor miserably.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM
"I'm annoyed..." he says growling a bit.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"That I have to have cubsitters." he growls again, "AND the way you and dad always spend time with eachother alone."

klowd
January 29th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Klowd coughed" i can't sleep..." he said in a low tone of voice ,sadly.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"You won't have to have cubsitters when you're an adult." Asha tells Jaini, sighing, "I spend time with Katai because I love him."
"Yeah I know that but I thought teens could do more stuff by themselves..." Jaini's ears droop sadly.

Katai walks over to Jaini and sits beside Asha, "Well I'm sure you can make friends with the adults? And I assume that the adults were trying to make fun....am I right?" he raises an eyebrow and smirks.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Darn...and I thought that being a teen was good." he puts his paws over his head. "They were shouting at me though..."

unregistered user
January 29th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Simba pads over to Klowd and nuzzles him, "Don't worry..." Simba smiles, "Try to get some rest."

"Kryken, Kenyi!" Simba calls his friends, "Could you sleep with Klowd please, he's having a bit of trouble sleeping." Simba tells them, confident that they will be willing to help.

"Well, you really can't do everything until you're an adult." Asha smiles to Jaini, "Yes, I'm sure they were being playful with you..."

"I am..." Kryken looks up at Simba, his body still curled around his son. "He's sound asleep..." he nuzzles Klowd.
----
Aysha gave a half-smile at Leo as she stared back down at the assortment of dead foods and animals, "Well...I hope you've enjoyed lunch," she smiled very lightly. She gave a soft, silent sigh as she lied underneath the blue skies, watching as the white clouds slowly moved across followed by a nice african breeze.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 10:07 PM
"It was great, thanks. The company of you made it even better. Thanks." Leo grins widely and gives her a quick friendly nuzzle.

unregistered user
January 29th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"It's no problem Leo," she gave Leo a comforting smile and a tender nuzzle, "If you ever need or want to talk about anything, I'm here," she half-smiled, looking back at the clouds, "Aren't they nice?" she gave a warm and curious look.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"Yeah...the clouds are really nice..." Leo looks up to the sky aswell.

unregistered user
January 29th, 2005, 11:13 PM
She gave another relieved sigh "It's really nice being here, it reminds me a lot, of home," she gave a soft smile, her paw next to Leo's.

King Simba
January 29th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"The clouds remind me a lot of my travels with the pride." Leo continues to look up to the sky, "Me and my dad used to do this all the time..."

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Klowd was still trying to sleep snuggling against his father's body, he cough again " I forgot eating the berrie.." he said looking at Kryken.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Jaini rolls onto his back once more, "I'm hungry..." he says miserably.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 09:05 AM
"They're asleep though..." Jaini says as he takes a bite out of the antelope.

Katai smirks and walks slowly over to his cubs nudging all 3, "Hey...wake up." he says.

Karia opens her eyes, "Ack!" she jumps.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Karia frowns, "Dad, you made me jump..." she sighs and takes a bite out of the antelope.

"Well if you never woke up you'd get nothing to eat... especially with lions like me around..." he smirks and takes a bite out of it himself.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 09:19 AM
"Hey...wait your turn mother..." Jaini snaps a bit.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Jaini bops Reth back on the head, "Mind what you're saying." he growls.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Klowd woke up very tired after being asleep only for a few minutes, he didn't get up, he just snuggles against Kryken and waites for him to wake up.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Klowd half-smiled seeing Simba coming near him and gave him a nuzzle " Thanks..." he said with a low voice " I'm good here with my Dad..you don't need to come if you have other things to do Simba" he said with his eyes still closed.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Klowd smiles a little and finally he falls asleep again purring.

Blizzard goes and lies down near SImba, at the other side, " How is him?" asks concerned.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 03:34 PM
" hehe thanks" said Blitz happily purring, snuggling against his grandfather's stomach.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Reth pounces on Jaini and growls, pinning him. "Watch it Jaini..." he snarls before letting his brother up.

"Enough!" Asha tells them, "I would've thought you two could stop fighting at your age..." she growls, "Jaini, you're not really demonstrating that you're a responsible lion who can be trusted to be left on his own, without a cubsitter." Asha tells him.
"Seriously though..." Jaini snaps, "Do I really NEED a cubsitter?!"

"When you're at the age you are now, yes!" Katai growls, "Now do as you are told....naughty cubs."

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"Awww..." Jaini bops Reth on the head once more. "This so unfair...stupid dad...and mum."

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"Best interests? Pfft! I can't ever do any of my interests like hunting..." Jaini bops Reth on the head again. "Shut it Reth!!!"

unregistered user
January 30th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"Klowd?" Kryken padded to Simba and Klowd, "Hm..." Kryken picked him up and sat him beside his father, as he gave him a bath, licking him slowly.
----

"The clouds remind me a lot of my travels with the pride." Leo continues to look up to the sky, "Me and my dad used to do this all the time..."

"You mean, just sit under a tree and stare up at the clouds?" It's my favorite thing to do...since, well...after my mother died. She'd always show me how to connect with other things around me. I...couldn't have stayed with my father at the time," she played with the grass around her paws and gave a short, abrupt sigh "Well, you're a traveling pride?" she wondered.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"I lay down and look up towards the clouds..." Leo replies looking up once again, "I'm really sorry about your mother though..." his ears droop sadly and he gives her a friendly nuzzle. "Losing your parents is always one of the saddest moments of your life..."

He looks up again, and looks back at Aysha, "Yeah, I travel with a travelling pride."

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"Klowd?" Kryken padded to Simba and Klowd, "Hm..." Kryken picked him up and sat him beside his father, as he gave him a bath, licking him slowly.

Klowd notice something wet onto his body " Ehhhh...." he said trying to open his eyes " Ah...Dad..." he said feeling sick yet

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Grrr....everyone tells me what to do..." Jaini growls and attempts to run off.

Katai therefore jumps in his path, "ENOUGH! NOW!!!" he roars angrily, "DO AS YOUR MOTHER TELLS YOU, AND OBEY THE RULES!!!"

Jaini gasps.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Geez..." Jaini gasps. "Did you have to shout at me like that?"

"To get through to you, yes." Katai snaps. "And no problem Asha." he smirks.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Fine..." he sighs and eats the rest of his antelope.
"Hehe..." Jaini plans to scare his dad.
He walks up behind him, "Boo!" he shouts.
Katai just rolls his eyes, "I'm not scared..."

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"Hehe." Jaini laughs, "You're not scared of anything..."
Katai smirks and immediately turns around to Jaini and roars really loud, "ROAR!!!!"

Jaini gasps, "Eek!"

"Did that scare you?" he smirks.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"Geez...how do ya roar so loud...?" Jaini asks.
He then yawns, "Alright..."

"It takes practice." Katai smirks.

klowd
January 30th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Klowd falls asleep while his father is licking him he's very tired.

King Simba
January 30th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Jaini sighs, "Do I have to go to sleep?"

klowd
January 31st, 2005, 01:00 PM
Klowd slowly woke up and opened his eyes. " It's already the morning Dad?" he said nuzzling lovingly his father slowly.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 05:24 PM
"Fine..." he yawns. "Are you and dad going to sleep?" he asks curiously.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 05:37 PM
"Alright then..." Jaini closes his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep. He rolls on top of Katai's tail, Katai tries to move but can't.

"Jaini..." he rolls his eyes and sighs still trying to move.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 07:26 PM
Katai nods, "Good idea..." he grins.
He holds one paw out and pushes Jaini off making him roll onto the floor.
"That's better..." Katai says in relief. He takes a look at his tail.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 07:39 PM
"My tail seems to be fine." Katai smiles examining his tail, "If my tail wasn't ok I'd know who to go to." he smiles to Asha. "Meaning you..."

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Yeah...apart from my tail was hurt by a bush...many years ago." Katai smiles, "Hey, that was the first time we ever spoke."

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 08:04 PM
"I thought I was stupid...getting my tail stuck in a bush." he laughs a little. "I'm glad I got to meet you too...if I didn't god knows how my life would've continued." he sighs, "Most likely in shame..." his ears droop a little.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 08:22 PM
"On what?" he asks curiously.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Ouch...must've hurt." Katai cringes.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 09:23 PM
"Nearly? Geez, at least you know how to treat these sort of things." he smiles.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 09:26 PM
"Well at least you're there for anyone who needs it...you were there for me, you were there for Klowd..." he smiles and nuzzles her.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 10:02 PM
"You're...the bravest lioness I've ever met." Katai smiles.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Really? I don't think so..." Katai lowers his head blushing.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 10:22 PM
"We've had this conversation once in our lifetime, am I right?" Katai grins. "I can remember the night when we went out for that late night walk...I said you were very pretty." he starts to day dream.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 10:31 PM
"Oh yeah, shouldn't it be night dreaming at this time though." he laughs.
"Be quiet..." Jaini whispers.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 10:39 PM
"Yeah, quit talking about your love lifes." Jaini snaps.
"Jaini, you be quiet too." Karia growls.

Katai tuts and shakes his head curling up with Asha and the cubs. "Now, sleep." he says.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 10:44 PM
Katai starts to shiver, he opens his eyes and sees no-one snuggling up to him. He just sighs and rests his head on his front paws.

Karia snuggles up to Asha.

King Simba
January 31st, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Uh..." Katai quickly opens his eyes, "Uh...sure." he says smiling a bit.
He goes over and snuggles up to Asha.

unregistered user
February 1st, 2005, 03:38 PM
"I lay down and look up towards the clouds..." Leo replies looking up once again, "I'm really sorry about your mother though..." his ears droop sadly and he gives her a friendly nuzzle. "Losing your parents is always one of the saddest moments of your life..."

He looks up again, and looks back at Aysha, "Yeah, I travel with a travelling pride."

("I lay down and look up towards the clouds?":lol::p ya sure that's supposed to be what he says? XD :p)

"It's alright, Leo," she gave sided look "It's sad, but at least I know she's in a better place, and...I know that there's someone always watching me through those clouds," she smiled "That's great Leo," she glanced at the ground and keeping her eyes on the grass "Well...it's been a nice hunt Leo," she gave an unsure smile and went off.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 03:51 PM
(Um...I'm not sure... :lol: )
"Yeah..." Leo's ears droop a bit and he watches her pad off before laying down on the grass and looking up towards the clouds.

Meanwhile, Namabi sits down in the den all alone, Lunara walks up to him and sits next to him. "Namabi..." she says as she rests her head on his shoulder. She then looks up to him, "...don't you think it's time you passed your place onto Leo?" she nuzzles him, "Have you noticed how miserable he's been lately? He's always dreamt of being king and now I think it's time..."

Namabi looks down for a moment, "Well I'm not sure, I mean sure, he wants to be king but..." he sighs, "...he'll just be a single king. There'll be no queen..."

"Well, myself I've been watching Leo. He's been going off to hang out with another lioness from time to time..." she smirks, "I think they're good friends already."

Namabi sighs, "I've had several messages from my father, one saying it is time..." he pauses... "...I guess it really is time..."

Leana pads over, "For what?" she asks having listened in to Namabi and Lunara's conversation.

Namabi looks at Leana, "...time for Leo to be king."

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 04:10 PM
Klowd woke up feeling a little better, he saw Kryken sleeping near there so he licked him once and padded to outside the den, slowly, he was feeling better.

" Heh where are you going?" asked Blizzard getting up having seen his friend walking outside " Are you already ok?" he said concerned.

"Hehe yes...I feel better today, my heart stils hurting me a little, but yesterday was horrible" he said rolling his eyes.

" Well...glad you're better today" smiled Blizzard giving Klowd a nuzzle. " Where are you going?"

" To the waterhole, fresh water is good when you're sick." he smiled.

" Okay then....let's go" Blitz smiled back, walking near Klowd towards the waterhole.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 05:53 PM
Leo sees Blitz and Klowd, he decides to get up and pad up to them both. "Hello." he grins.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 05:58 PM
"Hi Leo" smiled Klowd.

" Heya uncle, what are you doing awake? the sun is starting to rise."smiled Blitz notticing behind Leo Aysha.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 06:13 PM
"Hey there Klowd." Leo smiles.
"We was just hanging out, lookin' at the clouds." Leo smirks, "What are you doing out here at this time anyway?"

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 06:16 PM
" Hehe, don't worry nothing bad,just going to the waterhole to take a bath there". He smiled looking at Leo.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 06:29 PM
"Ah, righty-o." Leo smiles. "I wonder if anything fascinating has gone off back at the den..." Leo looks back towards the den.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 06:33 PM
" Nothing.....it was bored as always..." said Blitz rolling his eyes " Klowd has been sick for 3 days, so those been the most bored days of my life I think" said Blitz laughing a little.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Oh...that must've really sucked. Is Klowd ok now?" Leo asks.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 06:37 PM
" I'm better today " smiled Klowd. " We're going to the water hole to take a bath, a fresh water bath doesn't hurts."

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 06:41 PM
"Ah, that's good." Leo smiles.
He suddenly hears a call from the den,
"Oh, now what do they want?" he rolls his eyes, "I'll be back soon. See ya later!" Leo smiles to Klowd and Blitz before padding back to the den.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 06:46 PM
( I'm thinking about introfuce a new character here, a tiger cub,I have to think about his history though.... could I do it? )

" see ya" smiled Klowd starting walking near Blitz towards the water hole.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 06:55 PM
(I think ya can. I've brought new chars in before... ;))
Leo runs into the den, "Someone called me?" he asks.
Namabi walks forward, "I did son."
Leo looks at Namabi, "Yes dad, what ya want me up here for?"
Namabi sighs, "Your mother and I have been thinking...." he pauses.
"What?" Leo asks curiously.
"Your mother and I have been thinking about making you king from this day forward. I've decided to pass my place on..." he smiles.
Leo's jaw drops in surprise, "You're serious?! You're making me king?" he gasps excitedly.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 07:12 PM
Namabi looks over to Simba and the others to try to make his decision.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 07:17 PM
"I'm thinking of passing my place over to Leo..." he replies to Simba.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 07:25 PM
"Darn, I'm not sure..." Namabi slaps himself on his forehead, "Let's see...." he thinks for a few seconds, "Nope, I think we're around the same age..."

Leo rolls his eyes, "Oh c'mon. Surely you're fed up of being king now... even mum thinks it's time for me to be king..."

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 07:29 PM
Namabi looks up, "I've been receiving messages from my father saying 'it is time'." he sighs, "It really is time....congratulations Leo." he smiles, "I now name you king Leo, king of the whole Funsani pride."

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 07:39 PM
Leo's jaw drops once more in shock, "Wow..." he says before grinning happily and excitedly. "I'm king...!!!" he shouts around the den.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 08:49 PM
Jaini opens his eyes, "Huh? Morning?" he yawns and gets up having heard Leo shouting. "Get up everyone!" he shouts.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 09:03 PM
" Ehhh don't worry Dad" he smiled " We are are going to the waterhole with Klowd, hust to take a bath, we won't run off i promise." said Blizzard with a seroius face.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 09:11 PM
"It's morning! Wake up, wake up." Jaini tugs on Reth and Katai's tail.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 09:12 PM
" ack no Dad! not lick baths!" he said " We're going to the water hole just to take a fast bath in the fresh water" he smiled
(Let them go alone and I could introduce the new character ;) )

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 09:22 PM
"There's no nice dreams...I've heard Leo running around the den screaming too..." Jaini snarls back.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 09:26 PM
Blitz rolled his eyes " i guess I don't have any other option...".

"We arrived" said Klowd happily jumping inside the water " Awww its great the water!"

" Ok!" said Blitz jumping inside too ,laughing and pouncing onto Klowd.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 09:42 PM
"Shut up you...!" Jaini pounces on Reth angrily.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 09:45 PM
" Don't worry Dad!" said Blizzard laughing pouncing playfully onto Klowd.

A tiger cub arround Blitz and Klowd age was observing them without doing absolutly any noise....

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 10:28 PM
The tiger did a noise, to see the lion's reactions. He was hidden somewhere...

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 10:28 PM
"You stupid cub! Are you even my brother!!!!" Jaini growls angrily. "Just wait until I'm an adult..."

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 10:34 PM
"Uh...don't think so." Jaini frowns.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 10:42 PM
" Dad! what are you doing?" said Blizzard noticing that his father had catch him.

The tiger, named Kerl, was still looking at them doing another sound.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 10:57 PM
Kerl accidentaly falls down from the tree where he was.

King Simba
February 1st, 2005, 11:06 PM
(Night STL. :hugs: )
Leo pads up to Aysha, "Hey there. You may now call me king Leo." he grins widely and happily.

klowd
February 1st, 2005, 11:07 PM
" Who was that tiger!?" asked Klowd courious.

" I don't know...but he seems to have our age..." said Blitz. " No thanks Grandad...."

Klowd entered inside his den to see if Kryken was already awake.

" H...Hi" said Kerl scared seeing seeing Kiros coming. ( Maybe I'll change Kerl name, if I can think of one better.)

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
( Okay....I'll call him Zeek ( Sounds similar to sick ;) )

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
Jaini runs out into the fields. He lays down and waits for someone to come and have fun with him.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:04 PM
"I'm bored..." Jaini sighs rolling on top of Reth.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Hey..." Jaini grins and pounces on top of Reth once more making them tumble down an hill into the water hole.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
"That was...somewhat clumsy..." Jaini laughs a bit and dries his fur also.
"Darn, your mane is gettin' thick and nice..." Jaini sighs. "Look at mine..."

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
"Not really..." Jaini sighs to Asha, "Reth is callin' me scrawny..."

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
Zeek stays looking at Kiros being very nervous, because this is the first time that he sees a lion, and get impressed by his mane. " I...I was just looking for something to eat." he said trembling.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
"It's not my fault, I'm not the one responsible for my looks. Maybe dad is?!" Jaini frowns.

(Thanks. :cheese: )

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 06:26 PM
"Yeah....well why is my mane thin and Reth's mane is thick?" Jaini uses his paws to try to brush up his mane, "I'm never gonna get a mate... ever." Jaini sighs putting his paws over his head.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM
Zeek is surprised seeing what Kiros has done " Eh....." he said walking back slowly, not being sure of Kiros intentions.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Yeah right..." Jaini rolls his eyes. "I bet I'm gonna have a scraggly, horrible mane..."

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
Zeek pads slowly towards the piece of meat, he bites a piece of if and starts eating, looking all the time at Kiros in case he tryes to do something,he is eating fast, because he has been a lot of days without eating anything

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Uh...no." Jaini covers his head again.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
The little tiger finishes eating and now he feels really good.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
" The den=....you live in a den?" said fascinated lowering his head sadly.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 07:21 PM
" O...Ok..." said being unsure, and started walking near Kiros saving distances.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 07:36 PM
" Heya Dad!" said Blitz happy seing his father nuzzling him " And...who is him?" said noticing the tiger there.
Zeek was quiet outside without knowing what to say and what to do.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 07:52 PM
Klowd comes back again to the den " Heya guys what's up?" said smiling.

" My name is Zeek..." he said looking at Kiros.

"As my Dad said I'm Blizzard, you can call me Blitz if you want." he smiled.

Zeek nodded unsecure.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 08:12 PM
" What....what's play?" asked Zeek a little bit confused.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 08:47 PM
" I see.....and how I play? Is like....some kind of fight or what?" asked confused.
Klowd looked at the new tiger " Who is him?".
"He is Zeek, he came here with my Dad...i don't know anything else about him..." said Blitz.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Yes they would, you need confidence..." Asha smiles to Jaini.
"Did dad have confidence?" Jaini asks frowning and looking up to Asha curiously.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 08:52 PM
"I see....." said Zeek "Ok...." he smiled a little for the first time.

" Are you ready!?" said Klowd moving playfully.

" I...I guess.." said the tiger lowering his ears feeling unsecure there.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Pfft...how can you love someone from the day you meet...don't you at least need to spend time with them?" Jaini rolls his eyes.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Pfft...yeah right. You don't even come from the same pride. It makes me divided into like...two." Jaini sighs.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 10:00 PM
" I have my self....as a friend and as a family...? he sighed sadly " My mom died a lot of time ago....my Dad just disapears one day....I'm looking for him..." he said as a few tears came down his face.

King Simba
February 2nd, 2005, 10:46 PM
"It's not Namabi's anymore. I was listening in..." Jaini grins.
Katai walkes up and looks around seeing himself alone, he runs down to the fields to meet up with them all.

klowd
February 2nd, 2005, 10:51 PM
" Thanks but not....." he sighed " Hopefully I'm going to fins my Dad someday....." he said sadly.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 03:26 PM
"Hey Klowd...I have something for you," he laughed quietly, fiddling with his things.
----
Aysha woke up, making no sound as she left the cavern in search of a nice, quiet waterhole to relax at.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
Leo surprises Aysha on the way. "Hi!" he says smiling widely and happily.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Hey!" she expression suddenly happy "Where did you come from?" she smiled "You seem pretty cheerful today."

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
"I was hiding...well I was laying in the shade actually." he grins. "And guess what..." he pauses and smiles happily, "I'm king Leo from this day forward. My dad passed on his place."

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 03:32 PM
" You have something for me Dad?" asked Klowd confused looking at his father.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
"I was hiding...well I was laying in the shade actually." he grins. "And guess what..." he pauses and smiles happily, "I'm king Leo from this day forward. My dad passed on his place."

"Hehe," she smiled "Oh my gosh, really? Congratulations Leo!" she exclaimed in amazement "I'm really happy for you, wow...this is really big. Perhaps, a celebration is in order," she gave him a quick nuzzle "Congratulations again..." she said more softly "So, who's the queen? If I may ask..." she wondered curiously.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 03:36 PM
Leo smiles widely, but as soon as Aysha said the thing about the queen his ears drooped... "No-one..." he sighs.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 03:39 PM
She opened her muzzle slightly, and then folded her ears back "I'm sorry Leo..." she tilted her head below "I hope...you do find a queen someday that's just right for you...I know you will one day. Don't give up hope," she nuzzled him reassuringly.

(Be back later at 12, I have to go to school now and take my final exams. =/)

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
( Have luck with those exams mate :hugs: )

" What is Dad??! don't make me wait please!!" said Klowd exited.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
(See ya soon. Good luck. :hugs: )
"I hope so..." Leo sighs, "My dad wasn't too happy about me being king...especially without a queen." his ears droop, "...it was my mum who persuaded him to make me king...and my grandfather."

Leo smiles a bit, "Thanks for that though." he nuzzles her giving her a polite smile.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
"So..." Jaini rolls his eyes, "...dad's here by the way."

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Oi!" Katai grins and pulls Jaini's tail out from underneath Reth. "I'm here. Aren't you more than happy to see me?" he smirks.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Oof...watch it there, Rethy." Katai smirks and pounces back on top of Reth.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:46 PM
"No!" Jaini shouts.
"Ok...don't worry, we won't be hard." Katai grins to Jaini.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
Katai climbs up on top of a rock, "Tell me when you want me to jump."
"No, I'm begging you, don't do it!" Jaini calls from underneath.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Dad, don't do it..." Jaini tries to shout.
Katai takes a run up and jumps off the rock landing on top of Reth and Jaini.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:01 PM
"Can't breathe..." Jaini gasps.
"What do you mean you can't breathe? Do I way 'that' much?" Katai frowns.