PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"I'm sorry Kimi..." she frowned and gave him a nuzzle "I know how you feel about overprotective fathers Leo. My dad was one too...though, I'm sure they don't mean to act the way they do."

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:41 PM
" Can we leave now??" said Blitz rolling his eyes.
" Please?" said Klowd.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"I'm sorry Kimi..." she frowned and gave him a nuzzle "I know how you feel about overprotective fathers Leo. My dad was one too...though, I'm sure they don't mean to act the way they do."
"No, I guess not." Leo sighs, "I didn't realise that though when I was a cub...I just thrown it all in his face." he drops his head sadly.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"I'll save some...but I'm making no promises, hehe." Leo laughs a bit.
"Sorry to hear that." Leo sighs, "My dad's best friend doesn't know his parents either." his ears drop sadly.

Aysha smiles "Alright Leo. I'm glad that you've shown me the pridelands , it looks really beautiful, just as I expected it to be." she stared at the range "What would you like to do now?"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Don't worry too much about it Leo..." Kami smiles to him, "I'm sure your dad still wants the best for you."
"I feel so ashamed though...I don't even know why I even argued with him. I knew he was a wonderful lion on the inside." he sighs.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:45 PM
" Dad....please....don't ya want to play a little with Kryken to remember old times...? Blitz grinned.
Klowd laughed.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:46 PM
"No, I guess not." Leo sighs, "I didn't realise that though when I was a cub...I just thrown it all in his face." he drops his head sadly.

"It's okay Leo. Even though, you didn't realize it before. Just know that your father loved you before and he still does now. No matter you may do...he'll always be there for you. Cheer up Leo..." she frowned, folding her ears back, giving him a comforting nuzzle.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"It's okay Leo. Even though, you didn't realize it before. Just know that your father loved you before and he still does now. No matter you may do...he'll always be there for you. Cheer up Leo..." she frowned, folding her ears back, giving him a comforting nuzzle.
"It's been a very hard time for my father..." Leo pauses, "My grandparents died on this very day. I never got to know them."

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Lions and Lionesses make mistakes all the time Leo...everyone does...but that's where we learn from our mistakes we did know before and move on. There's no need to beat youself because of your past...and you shouldn't feel ashamed. You're a wonderful lion just like Namabi, and I'm confident that one day...you'll be just as great as him. That is, if you choose to be..."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"Lions and Lionesses make mistakes all the time Leo...everyone does...but that's where we learn from our mistakes we did know before and move on. There's no need to beat youself because of your past...and you shouldn't feel ashamed. You're a wonderful lion just like Namabi, and I'm confident that one day...you'll be just as great as him. That is, if you choose to be..."
"I hope to be..." Leo pauses, "I hope to be a great king and ruler to the pride." he smiles a bit.

"Thanks for having this talk with me Aysha. I won't forget it." he purrs a little.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"It's been a very hard time for my father..." Leo pauses, "My grandparents died on this very day. I never got to know them."

"I'm...sorry Leo." she frowned "I never really got to know my grandparents either...but...I do know this. That they still live you...in you Leo. Though...your grandparents may be away...they're never truly gone...because...they're in here..." she points to Leo's heart "They'll never be away from your father...and certainly not from you..."

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Klowd sighed "Come on let's go...."
Blitz went near Jaini " Uhmm... we need both a way to scape....sorry..but I'm sure you know how parents are..we need a way where they won't be able to follow us... know somewhere like that?" they whispered to Jaini.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by klowd
Klowd sighed "Come on let's go...."
Blitz went near Jaini " Uhmm... we need both a way to scape....sorry..but I'm sure you know how parents are..we need a way where they won't be able to follow us... know somewhere like that?" they whispered to Jaini.
"We could sneak out the back of the den?" Jaini suggests.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"I hope to be..." Leo pauses, "I hope to be a great king and ruler to the pride." he smiles a bit.

"Thanks for having this talk with me Aysha. I won't forget it." he purrs a little.

"It's no problem Leo." she smiled lightly "If you want to talk, I'm always here for you." she smiled "You're one of the kindest lions I've ever met. And...I'm sure you'll be a great king and a ruler. Never give up hope...because that's what really keeps us going and I'm happy to see that in a lion." she smiled brightly.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:57 PM
" Uhmm.....it's our secret Dad" he smiled to Kiros.
" Ok...my Dad runs a lot....and Blitz Dad does too...have we any oportunity?"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Playing with these cubs. What does it look like I'm doing?" Jaini asks raising one eyebrow.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"It's no problem Leo." she smiled lightly "If you want to talk, I'm always here for you." she smiled "You're one of the kindest lions I've ever met. And...I'm sure you'll be a great king and a ruler. Never give up hope...because that's what really keeps us going and I'm happy to see that in a lion." she smiled brightly.
"Thanks. I'm very happy we met and had this talk. I don't know how I'd feel if I never got to know you." Leo smiles happily, "I thank you again." he nuzzles her a bit.

Jaini looks at the cubs, "When they've turned their backs, ok?"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"Blizzard, if you don't tell me, I'm just going to pick you up and carry you away so you can't run off..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, "I don't want you getting into any danger."

"Haha, Jaini plays with little cubs..." Reth and Amani laughs a bit, "That's because he is a little cub." Amani jeers nastily.
"Grrr!" :grrr: Jaini growls to Reth and Amani. "Just wait until I tell mum and dad!"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Jaini gulps, "DAMN! You spoilt it!"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:01 PM
"Oh yeah?" Amani laughs, "Go tell them then, baby cub..." he grins.
"Get lost and go fall off a cliff." Jaini attempts to scratch Amani.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:01 PM
" Dad....please don't do that... it's our secret...that's all.... is not a dangerous place." he said to his father serious.

"Leave him alone!!" shouted Klowd " I would prefer playing with youger cubs than me before being your brother!" he said angry. " And sorry Jaini... " he said thinking that Jainy could be got upset with those words.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Nooo! I'm never gonna forgive you!" Jaini runs off.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Goodnight Leo, Aysha..." Kimi purrs a little, padding over to where Kami is and curling up next to her, going to sleep.

"So soon?" she purred.
----

"I never gave you permission either..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, "You shouldn't be going away without telling me."

"Did you say Klowd could go to a place he won't tell us about just with Blizzard and Jaini?" Kiros asks Kryken, concerned.

"I've said anything..." Kryken stared at Klowd "They said they wanted to go somewhere...but they didn't tell me where. I was going to say, no right before they left..." he kept staring "This is just too much Kiros...they're not going anywhere."

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Kryken roars running up to Reth "How dare you spit on my son!"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:03 PM
"Well you're not going anywhere just yet..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard.

"Oh be quiet, little cub..." Reth spits in Klowd's face.
"You nasty...!" Jaini guards Klowd.
"Dad!!!" he roars.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"What's going on!?" Katai roars running over.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Kiros get over here, NOW!!!" he roars loudly throughout the whole pridelands.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:06 PM
(:gasp: :eek: Suspense... :lol: ;))
Katai looks at the scratch, Jaini's ears drop down.
"Dad...I can explain. They were being nasty again. I was playing with the cubs...and..."

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Kryken growls, holding Reth, choking him on the neck high above the ground. Smacking him violently multiple times "How dare you!" He growled, smacking him harder and faster.

(;):p)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Jaini turns away, "Me...as always."
Katai then turns to Kryken and Kiros.

"STOP THAT!" Katai roars to Kryken.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Hands off my son!" Katai growls angrily protecting Reth.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Reth roars, "You bully! Dad!!!" he growls, smacking Kryken hard across the face.

"If you're going to bully my son, why don't you bully on someone your own size!" he suddenly ripped through Reth's face and threw him violently onto the dust. "Kiros, how can you let a cub like this do this to my son!" he roared.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Blitz growled to Reth being really angry " How can you be so....idiot!!" he shouted

Klowd lowered his ears being in front of Reth, and ran behind his father trembling.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"If you're going to bully my son, why don't you bully on someone your own size!" he suddenly ripped through Reth's face and threw him violently onto the dust. "Kiros, how can you let a cub like this do this to my son!" he roared.
Katai walks towards Kryken, "Looking for a fight? I'm sure you wouldn't want to." he growls.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:12 PM
(Okay. I'm getting pissed off now. I really am.:grrr: Irl.)

Kryken smacked him aside "You die!" Kryken growled and stared at Reth and Katai. "What the heck is this? You come bullying my son around? and Katai...I can't believe you...this is just too ridiculous..." he frowns seeing his son, sheding a few tears.

(I'm starting to get a bit angry, btw.)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:13 PM
(Who's he smacked aside? :confused: )

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:16 PM
" Dad...i don't know how Grandad let Katai and his bad sons to stay here....they only deserve to be Scar family." he said really angry.

Klowd was really scared for the fight between his father and the others, he couldn't move he was only quiet and trembling.

unregistered user
"You know what Katai. Do what you want. Just attack me, but I won't attack you Katai. I'm not like you, I've never looked for violence. Yet it seems that your son was terrorizing mine..." he sighed "I'm just disappointed and upset..." he padded off.

(Doesn't matter....It still hurts a bit...:()

King Simba
Katai takes a few steps towards the younger lion, "Leave my son alone!" he roars and attempts to scratch Kry but misses.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:18 PM
" Dad...i don't know how Grandad let Katai and his bad sons to stay here....they only deserve to be Scar family." he said really angry.

Klowd was really scared for the fight between his father and the others, he couldn't move he was only quiet and trembling.
"So? I guess we'll just all leave now eh? Get the misery away from me anyway." Katai looks at the cub.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Katai growls to Simba, "He hurt my son! And I'm not gonna rest until he gets what he deserves!"

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:20 PM
" Katai, Reth..... Ihow they could!!!" shouted Blitz being really angry and nervous.

" Dad!!" said Klowd being really angry who pounced on Reth trying to bite him with all his strengh"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Katai was breathing now very hard, he just looks at Simba in the eyes. He looks for Kryken.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Klowd rolled on his back with Reth's hit.

" You stupid lion you don't deserve having a brother like Jaini...neither you having a mate like Asha!!" he said angry.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Katai takes a few steps towards the younger lion, "Leave my son alone!" he roars and attempts to scratch Kry but misses.

"Take a hit Katai. Go ahead, if you want to big a lion about it, go ahead and scratch me. You're not worth it, and most of all you're not worth the fight. It takes a big lion to go and fight, but you know what? It takes an even bigger lion to walk away from it. I've about had it with your son terrorizing mine, I don't know who the heck you are to allow your son to spit and terrorize mine. It makes you just as bad and a bad example. So, go ahead...but you know...you're not worth it. It just goes to show how little you really are." Kryken stared at Katai "Klowd, I won't fight him for your sake...nor will I do it anyways. I'm against violence and if Katai doesn't want to believe you or w/e...I'm not sure what Africa is coming to now...I know what kinds of lions there are...and I've seen all the evils of this world..." he looked at Katai and Reth "Don't fight with strength, but with your heart Klowd. Remember that." he nuzzled his son "Katai...shall the 4 winds of this world shall condemn both you and your son, only then can you find the truth that is which, hidden from your clouded mind." He walked away "I'm sorry Kiros...tell your father that I can no longer stay here...it's too much..." he sighed greatly, making for the border "Come on son...it's time to go home..."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Katai glares at Kryken, "Don't touch any of my sons anymore." he walks towards Reth and nuzzles him before looking back at Kryken angrily.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Klowd listened attentivly to his father words he noded being sad and upset " I hope is the best we can do..." he sighed crying.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:31 PM
A tear drops from Katai's eye, "I'm sorry I couldn't get him back for you son. I tried the best I could." he starts to clean his cuts.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:32 PM
"Klowd, I'm sorry. We cannot stay here any longer, it's been contaminated by rich evil. Don't worry...and don't cry...because I'm here for ya Klowd..." he hugs his son tightly "We must go now...go call your grandfather. I'm deeply sorry Simba..."

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:32 PM
" I would like to talk with you Katai...." said Blitz walking slowly in front of him, being not sure if maybe he could do something to him. " And alone.."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"He hurt you real bad too." Katai growls looking back at Kryken.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Klowd slowly started walking towards the den crying. thinking about all the good times he had spent there..., he ssaw Jaini in his way " Hey..." he said crying.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Klowd slowly started walking towards the den crying. thinking about all the good times he had spent there..., he ssaw Jaini in his way " Hey..." he said crying.
"What's happened?" asks Jaini. "I heard roaring."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"You should stay to talk about it in a civilized manner." Simba advises Kryken, "You don't have to... but I feel it would help a lot... perhaps we could figure something out... just don't be upset or anything." Simba nuzzles both Kryken and Reth.

"I got him better..." Reth collapses a little and falls quietly asleep in his parents' paws.
"I hate that Kryken!" Katai growls attempting to get up.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Katai starts to cry, "No! I'm not having this!" he growls and runs over to Kryken and the others. Namabi runs up to them all.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:41 PM
"What's happened?" asks Jaini. "I heard roaring."

" Your brother...tried to attack me... my Dad wanted to defend me....and you can imagine the rest..." Klowd started crying louder.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:41 PM
"No Simba. Enough is enough. I'm done with you, your pride and Katai. Civilized...his son scratched me, but I find most offense is that he protected against a son, that committed such things..."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"No fighting!!!" Simba stands between them again, stopping them. "You two will not fight!!!"
"How come? Maybe if Kryken tried to fight me would you stop Kryken?!" Katai looks at Simba.

"That sounds terrible!" Jaini starts to cry a bit.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:44 PM
" And now my Dad wants to leave the pride..." said klowd crying. " We can't live here with Your Dad and your brothers..."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"No! I don't want that to happen." Jaini cries even more.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Kryken cried "This is too much..." he sighed "I'm not dealing with this anymore...and...I can't believe you sided with him. Why don't you stop him?"

King Simba
"But why did this have to happen? Klowd is one of my best friends here." he cries.

klowd
Blitz growled looking at Reth's eyes " Just wait till I'll get older.."

" I don't want to leave the pride neither..." he lowered his head and walked inside the den " Heh Kenyi... come with me please..." he said nuzzling his grandfather.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"What is going on?" Kenyi looked at Klowd.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Kryken cried "This is too much..." he sighed "I'm not dealing with this anymore...and...I can't believe you sided with him. Why don't you stop him?"
(Who's he talking to? :confused: )

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:51 PM
" Just come with me please..." he said crying and driving Kenyi where his son was.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Katai looks over to Reth again, tears start falling down his face.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 10:56 PM
(Yea.... It's just too much, this whole fight and everything. I'm sorry, but I can't handle it and I'm just a bit angry. It doesn't really matter if it's a game...)

"Fine Simba...." he continued crying "I can't...believe this...I really should go..." he sat down, a tears falling from his face.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"Reth..." Katai says sadly speaking between is tears, "Tell me what happened. What can you remember?"

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 10:57 PM
" i think... you're the only who can talk with your Dad without get bit...i think you should talkto him... and say to him what you think about your brothers..." he lowered his ears. " Sorry....but I can't avoud heating them for the rst of my life.." he said sadly.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"I'm sorry this happened...I would've rather not have been so agressive but I did it for your own good." Katai nuzzles Reth lovingly.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 11:01 PM
" I think I'm going back to the den Dad..." he said to his father angry" They make me sick" he said.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"I'm leaving in 10 seconds, if nobody gets me a FULL explanation of everything that's going on...I'm leaving..." Kryken cried and stared at the ground.

(Goodnight.:hugs:...:()

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 11:06 PM
(Night STL. :hugs: :()

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 11:06 PM
" I can't forgive you" he said " Try with your brother he deseve an excuse" he said giving him a bad look. he went then near his father and nuzzled him tight " Thanks Dad..."

( night STL mate!! :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 11:11 PM
(:tears::()

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 11:13 PM
( :eww: :()

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 11:14 PM
(...... :( ..... )

"I have enough for today...." sighed klowd giving a lovingly hug to his father and then padded to the den with Blitz

( Night mates... I have school tomorrow...."sighs" :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 11:17 PM
(I'm going to hold off until tommorow KS...I'm not sure if I can continue on this thread today.:(:tears:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/KarasiPridelands/crying.bmp:hugs: to you guys. I'm sorry guys...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/KarasiPridelands/crying.bmp)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 11:20 PM
(Wasn't really any need for the violence. That's ok, Kenyi. :( :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 11:24 PM
(Wasn't really any need for the violence. That's ok, Kenyi. :( :hugs: )

(Actually, they were being quite mean...and this isn't necessary Kryken's fault. =/ Katai should've known that Reth and Amani were being mean to Klowd...actually...I shouldn't even be the one apologizing since I didn't start this mess.:hugs: *hugs back sadly* The violence wasn't caused by me.)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 11:26 PM
(Actually, they were being quite mean...and this isn't necessary Kryken's fault. =/ Katai should've known that Reth and Amani were being mean to Klowd...actually...I shouldn't even be the one apologizing since I didn't start this mess.:hugs: *hugs back sadly* The violence wasn't caused by me.)
(Let's just say Katai can be a mean, nasty lion when it comes to situations like this. Maybe he didn't know they were being mean to Klowd. :( Heh, I don't know... :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 11:30 PM
(Let's just say Katai can be a mean, nasty lion when it comes to situations like this. Maybe he didn't know they were being mean to Klowd. :( Heh, I don't know... :hugs: )

(The same with Kryken.:( Then again...I don't think Kryken knew either...I'll just wait until Simba arrives tommorow...:()

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 11:34 PM
(The same with Kryken.:( Then again...I don't think Kryken knew either...I'll just wait until Simba arrives tommorow...:()
(Yeah, that'll be best. I don't think there should be many violent moments either...if not that, none at all. :()

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 06:43 AM
( i really don't want nobody to be sad with this....is just a game mates... :( ....)

Klowd couldn't sleep that night he woke up in the midle of the night and move out of Kryken's paws, he sit down outside on the pride rock and looked at the stars.....thinking that maybe his Mom was listening to him " Mom.....what I can do..? Dad wants to leave the pride...and..I'm so confused..." some tears fell down his face.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Namabi was out of the den at the time so he doesn't know what's gone off. He runs back in to the den having heard the loud roars and violence.

"What's gone off here?" he asks seeing all the sad lions.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 02:14 PM
"I don't want even talk about that..." said Blitz staring at Katai trying not to say what he was thinking of him. He went near Jaini and lied down next to him.

Klowd came back from outside walking slowly and looking at the floor being really sad, he came near his father and lied down very close to him, being hurted for the happened event.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 03:33 PM
(Huh? Isn't it supposed to be Namabi who has returned? :confused: )

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 03:41 PM
( `Yes, but Blitz is talking to namabi, and looking at Katai ;) "

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 03:45 PM
(Ok. =))
"Why is everyone so sad? I must know about this right now." Namabi looks at Blitz.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Well....it's a long story..." Blitz sighed " Klowd, Jaini and me were playing out of the den, my Dad, Kiros was there with us , then arrived Reth.....and started sayin really bad things to his brother Jaini, and then he attacked Klowd...." he lowered his head " Kryken come then, and wanted to protect his son, so he damaged Reth.... Reth's Dad, Katai come then.. and both fdighted against Kryken...till my Grandpa arrived..." he sighed " Now Kryken is thinking about leaving the pride..."

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"That's...terrible." Namabi lowers his head, "Do you think Katai knew about Reth being so mean to Klowd? That just doesn't sound right. It's not fair on any of them, both Klowd and Kryken and Katai and Reth." Namabi sighs. "Thanks for telling me kid." he smiles and rubs his paw across his head gently as a way of saying 'thank you.'

(Btw, nice new avatar Klowd! :cheese: )

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 05:47 PM
" I'm sure Katai didn't know....he just arrived and Reth said to him that it had been Jaini who had attacked him...he see Kryken being agressive with katai's son... and he got angry..." he sighed. " You're welcome" Blitz smiled to Namabi

( Thanks mate, they are Klowd and Blitz :P , awesome avatar you have too :) )

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"Ah I see." Namani smiles, "I don't think there's really any need for Kryken and his son to leave. To me, it sounds like it was all one silly mistake." Namabi smiles again to Blitz before padding in to the den.

(Thanks. Cute cubbies, hehe. ;))

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 05:55 PM
" I don't think they should leave us neither..." said Blitz sadly. " I guess Kryken doesn't want to live with Katai...after what he and his son did to Klowd and him..." he lowered his ears.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Namabi lowers his ears, "Oh..." he says sadly.

"What about Katai? What did he do? Tell me and I'll have a word with him." Namabi looks down to Blitz.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 06:02 PM
( Sorry mate I was talking about Katai before not kiros, i got confused :confused: )

" Well he fight with Kryken... anyways...his son was who really did bad things...he was who caused all the trouble attacking Klowd."

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 06:04 PM
(That's ok. Scratch my previous post. ;))

" I don't think they should leave us neither..." said Blitz sadly. " I guess Kryken doesn't want to live with Katai...after what he and his son did to Klowd and him..." he lowered his ears.
"Was it violent? If so, I thought I told Katai not to be violent towards other lions...especially if they're from a decent pride." he sighs. "Looks like it'll be time for my words."

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 06:06 PM
(okay ;) )

"I hope you can do anything about that then...." he sighed sadly. "Btw where is uncle Leo?" asked Klowd thinking that he hasn't seen Leo since he left the den with the lioness.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"I'll have words later. Don't you worry about that..." Namabi smiles to Blitz. "And Leo is sleeping over there if you want to see him." Namabi motions a paw in the direction to where Leo is sleeping.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 06:11 PM
" Ah ok thanks..." he smiled " I don't want to wake him up neither hehe"

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Well it should be nearly time for him to wake anyway so I don't see any problem." Namabi smiles. "Wake him if you want."

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"Okay then" Blitz smiled and walked towards Leo,he pounced on him and started jumping onto him playfully" Time to wake up lazy!!" he laughed.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM
(I'll reply when I get back. Gotta go out now. ;))

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 06:29 PM
( okay cya mate!)

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 07:33 PM
"Okay then" Blitz smiled and walked towards Leo,he pounced on him and started jumping onto him playfully" Time to wake up lazy!!" he laughed.
Leo jumps after Blitz pounces on top of him, "Huh?" he then realises, "Oh, hi Blitz." he smiles and yawns.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 08:07 PM
(It's ok STL. =) Thanks btw!)
Katai moves one paw, he hasn't been able to sleep all night due to the recent events that took place the night before. He opens his eyes looking around the den, still a bit angry of course.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Katai yawns he then sadly looks down onto his son, "How is he?"

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"I'm ever so mad...I can't and won't even think of apologising or forgiving that Kryken." he drops his head down in disgust.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"It's not on though...I don't see what Reth did to deserve to be beaten up like that. I mean, look at the poor thing." a tear falls from his eye.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Blitz was listening to him he growled a little but then he calmed " So uncle how are ya?" he trying to forget Katai's voice.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"Fine thanks. Tired but fine." he smiles to Blitz. "I heared something went off last night, I wasn't here."

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Blitz sighed rolling on his back from Leo's back to the floor " Better for you...I wouldn't like to had been there neither" he lowered his ears.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"Sounded like so roaring was coming from here..." Leo sighs, "Change the subject anyway." he grins to Blitz.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 09:27 PM
" Yes...." he sighed looking at Klowd who was lied on the floor hugging his father and crying, Blitz lowered his ears seeing him.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"Poor cub..." Leo lowers his ears also.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 09:31 PM
" Yeah....I feel really bad for him, his father and jaini...." he sighed, as a tear fell down his face.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"Poor lions...they must have really had an hard time." Leo sighs sadly.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 09:38 PM
" They had..... really they had uncle..." he sighed sadly and tryed to change the topic " Btw where did you be yesterday? I disn't see ya all the day." said cleaning his own tears.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"I went hunting with some new mates of mine...was a pretty fun day." Leo smiles.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 09:57 PM
" Ahh...cool then... glad you had a good day yesterday...." he sighed.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 10:50 PM
"He hurt you though..." Katai begins to get upset again.

unregistered user
January 18th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Are you ready to leave Dad? Klowd?" He sighed, another tear falling across his face.

"Son, wait...what exactly is going on?" Kenyi stopped Kryken

"It's a long story...I don't want to talk about it. All I know is that, that evil lion, Katai and his cub, Reth were being quite mean. Especially his son, who spat on my son Klowd, for no apparent reason....I can't believe he protected his son...after what he did to mine...and even rewarded him, instead of punishing him. I'd kill him, himself...but...you know I never grew up on violence, father and...you taught me that." He nuzzled Kenyi.

"There must be a-"

"No...I'm sorry father. Are you coming...?"

Kenyi sighed.

"Fine...I'll go, me and Klowd. We don't need anyone. I'll see you back at home father." He stomped off "Come on Klowd...we'd better off before something evil happens." he sighed.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Namabi sees Kenyi and the others walking off, "Hey, just a minute..." he ran up to them.

"Leaving right now? Don't let Katai put you down..." Namabi sighs, "Maybe Katai didn't know his son was terrorizing your son. I taught him never to be violent to other lions but it's obvious he's disobeyed my advice..." he drops his head down, "Katai isn't normally like this."

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 11:02 PM
" Dad...." said Klowd crying a little " Are you sure you want to leave this place.....?" he said being really sad.

"No!!! you two can't leave us!!!!" shouted Blitz " Someone do anything....please...don't let them go...." Blizzard cried.

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 11:04 PM
"Don't go..." Namabi cries a little, "Without you this pride will never been the same...nor will these lands and my life."

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Reth nuzzles Katai gently, "It's ok..." he purrs quietly.

Simba pads up to Kryken, "Kryken... don't go..." Simba sighs, "There's no need for you to leave..."
"Just get some rest...please." Katai was so glum. He was listening in to what Kryken was saying.

unregistered user
January 18th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Namabi sees Kenyi and the others walking off, "Hey, just a minute..." he ran up to them.

"Leaving right now? Don't let Katai put you down..." Namabi sighs, "Maybe Katai didn't know his son was terrorizing your son. I taught him never to be violent to other lions but it's obvious he's disobeyed my advice..." he drops his head down, "Katai isn't normally like this."

"Neither am I. Sorry Namabi, Simba...for the abrupt departure." he snapped "You know. I've constantly been trying to leave, leave and leave...but I end up coming back here. Tell me...ever since this stupid incident occured...I've been wondering. What purpose is there for me to stay here? and...why should I and would want to stay in such a place where such problems roam around like the wild antelopes you see out in the savanna?" he panted after his long words "It's just too much...I've witnessed so many deaths here...so much evils and hatred...I think it's was better off, for both my son and my father to stay in a place where it's 'actually' safe." he padded very close to Namabi "Do you think you can actually revive such purity after it's been erased?" he whispered and padded to Simba "Can you?" a tear fell from his eyes "I didn't think so." he started walking away "The pride will move on and lions will forget. I'm sorry, but that's just the sad truth you'll have to face, whether you'd like to believe that or not. Katai can have his way. My temper has exceeded it's limits." Kryken walked out of the den, carrying his son in his muzzle. "You can either come or not Dad. It's your choice."
----
"Son, this is ridiculous. I command you walk back this instant!" Kenyi roared "You know that this is just one huge misunderstanding..." he quickled grabbed his son's arm and dragged him back "Hey..." he said in a gentle voice.

Kryken sighed "You have 10 seconds to explain..." he directed at everyone.

"Kryken...stop being so ridiculous...Katai...Katai probably doesn't even know...Namabi will probably talk to him...and...listen to Simba. You need to resolve this like a proper lion. Running never helped solve anything and Simba learned that the hard way." he sighed "Namabi...please tell my son that he is wrong..." he sighed sharply.

"9 seconds..."

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"You're wrong...please don't leave. I was meaning to ask Katai, the cubs apparently didn't even tell him about your son and Reth. Maybe if Katai's cubs told Katai he would've understood." Namabi steps forward.

klowd
January 18th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Klowd was crying loud being in his father?s muzzle he was living one of the saddest moments of his short life " Dad.....listen to them please..." he cried thinking for himself " Mom....I would like to have you with me in a moment like this.."
"Are you going to let them go!!" Blitz roars a little being really nervous,and too angry for cry " Do anything!! Dad...Grandpa!, Namabi!" he said looking at all of them.

( Bed time for me :grrr: :(.....see you all tomorrow :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 18th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"Unless they lie..." >.> Kryken shifted his eyes. "Okay...I'll stay...and I'll listen, but if Katai engages in another debate or fight...I honestly don't think I can stay here any longer..."

Kenyi sighed "We need Katai and the cubs..."

King Simba
January 18th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Namabi looks over to Katai and the cubs, "Katai, come over here please."
Katai got up really slow, he wasn't sure about this.
When he gets there he sighs, "You're right...I'm the one who should be leaving. It was my fault all the time..."

unregistered user
January 19th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Kryken sighed "I don't need to hear this..." Kryken rolled his eyes and started to pad away.

Kenyi suddenly grabbed Kryken's arm and held onto him him tightly, just as he was leaving "No...they're not done yet. You'd better stay...and that was an order." he looked at his son with a stern look.

Kryken stomped his paws and stared blankly at Katai "I don't blame you for protecting your son, after all...that's what a good parent would've done. Yet...a good parent wouldn't have fought back and allowed his own son to attack another lion..." he gave a stern look "I...really don't know what else to say to both you and your son." he gave a quick abrupt sigh as he stared along the cavern walls "It seems everywhere we go, there's always danger lurking about. I can't have such things harm my son...and yet I try to prevent these things from happening...I try and I try and I try my best to avoid all situations. Oh! and what do you know? He gets spat on and bullied. Yes, I'm sure you'd say that these things are unavoidable cause, but...I've always tried to build a stable and safe environment for my son. Do you know what also disappoints me? You take both Blizzard and my son Klowd with you...or at least what I've heard from my son...and you allow these things to happen. Were you even paying attention at the time? What were you even doing at the time my son and Blitz were being bullied? Oh...and you also have a son that cheers you on while fighting me, and you don't even know exactly what happened or why you're fighting? Despictable...I can't and won't tolerate these things to happen. I ask you now, what kind of parent are you? and I'm probably sure that Klowd and Blizzard trusted you to take care of them, yet, not even you were able to do that. Would you still like to kill me? In many cases, I often wonder..." he sighed and shook his head, a few tears sliding across his face "Am I wrong once again?" he whispered to himself.

"Kryken..." Kenyi frowned, his ears folding back as he sighed "He doesn't mean these things...Kryken doesn't mean these things..." he looked at Kryken and padded to Namabi "Namabi...I'm sure if we leave Katai and Kryken in a den together to sort things out...perhaps something good can come out of this situation. I'm sure that each one is misunderstood of their own surrounding of things." he suggested.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Kryken sighed "I don't need to hear this..." Kryken rolled his eyes and started to pad away.

Kenyi suddenly grabbed Kryken's arm and held onto him him tightly, just as he was leaving "No...they're not done yet. You'd better stay...and that was an order." he looked at his son with a stern look.

Kryken stomped his paws and stared blankly at Katai "I don't blame you for protecting your son, after all...that's what a good parent would've done. Yet...a good parent wouldn't have fought back and allowed his own son to attack another lion..." he gave a stern look "I...really don't know what else to say to both you and your son." he gave a quick abrupt sigh as he stared along the cavern walls "It seems every where we go, there's always danger lurking about. I can't have such things harm my son...and yet I try to prevent these things from happened...I try and I try and I try my best to avoid all situations. Oh! and what do you know? He gets spat on and bullied. Yes, I'm sure you'd say that these things are unavoidable cause, but...I've tried to build a stable and safe environment for my son. Do you know what also disappoints me? You take both Blizzard and my son Klowd with you...at least what I've heard from me son and you allow these things to happen. Were you even paying attention? What were you even doing at the time my son and Blitz were being bullied? Oh...and you also have a son that cheers you on while fighting me, and you don't even know exactly why happened or why you're fighting? Despictable...I can't and won't tolerate these things to happen. I ask you now, what kind of parent are you? and I'm probably sure that Klowd and Blizzard trusted you to take care of them, yet not even you were able to do that. Would you still like to kill me? In many cases, I often wonder..." he sighed and shook his head, a few tears sliding across his face "Am I wrong once again?" he whispered to himself.

"Kryken..." Kenyi frowned, his ears folding back as he sighed "He doesn't mean these things...Kryken doesn't mean these things..." he looked at Kryken and padded to Namabi "Namabi...I'm sure if we leave Katai and Kryken in a den together to sort things out...perhaps something good can come out of this situation. I'm sure that each one is misunderstood of their own surrounding of things." he suggested.
Katai drops his head. He realises how stupid he was.
Namabi nods at Kenyi's suggestion, "It's the only way this problems going to pass."

unregistered user
January 19th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Kryken...Katai...me and Namabi have suggested that you both sort your problems in a den...together. I'm sorry, but it seems that it's the only way to help correct things the way it should be." he thought "And son...that's another order not an option." he glanced over to Kryken "You two are great friends...and it would be stupid to hold grudges against each other." Kryken said "The silly things that go about your heads..." he sighed.

"Dad..."

"Kryken...you know better...now...I want both of you to stay here until you've resolved your problems...and come out only and only until you have both made up. Me and Namabi have to see that..." he shoved Katai and Kryken into a den.

"Are you...serious...?"

"Dead serious. It seems that we have no choice..." he sighed, turning back to Namabi "Sometimes...I wish they'd just remain cubs...don't you think?" he sighed sharply again.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 12:22 AM
"Too hard when they're adults too..." Namabi sighs walking out of the den.
Katai doesn't really like the idea of this but he doesn't want to be enemies with Kryken forever.

unregistered user
January 19th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Kenyi sighed as well, padding outside.

Kryken just looked around the cavern as he sat in a corner, not saying a single word. He kept his eyes far away from Katai. Sighing, he lied down.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Katai sighs and just collapses down to the floor, looking at Kryken...wanting to say something, he just doesn't have the guts to say anything though as yet.

unregistered user
January 19th, 2005, 01:08 AM
"So..." Kryken looked around, playing with the dirt under his claws. "I...guess we're stuck in here..." Kryken fake coughed.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Katai looks at Kryken, "Stuck in here...with you." he lays his head on his two paws.

(EDIT: Darn, bedtime. 1:10am in the morning here...and I have school tomorrow on top of that. :eww: :hugs: )

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Kowd lowered his head sadly and nuzzled his father " Dad...." he said crying a little " Wasn't Kiros fault....we were planning a scape.." he lowered his head padding to the other den with the others leaving his father alone with Katai.

Blitz was angry again, he couldn't forget what Katat did....not in a very long time.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Katai sighs and puts his head down in his paws, "I feel so hated..." he says in a glum voice.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Klowd walked till the entrance of the other den and sit down there, without saying anything to anybody, waiting for Kryken his Dad, to come back.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Jaini runs up to his brothers, mother and sister. "I'm sorry for what I did...I hope you can forgive me." a tear drops from his eye, "Where's dad?" he says wiping away his tears.

Monai
January 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
(I know it's late, but could I join the RP? And if I look like an idiot... http://www.labor.iu.edu/organizeindiana/images/clip%20art/Pointing%20Hand.JPG
King Simba made me do it! It was her, it was her! :lol: J/k KS. ;) )

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
"I heard dad saying that he doesn't belong here...maybe I should leave too..." Jaini breaks out in to tears.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 05:12 PM
" No!! don't leave anywere mate" he sighed sadly nuzzling back his father " Please Dad...don't let Klowd and kryken go..."
Klowd was looking outside the den without saying a single word.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Well I heard dad say he doesn't belong here so that makes me not belong here either..." Jaini cries, "...and Reth is blaming me for what happened."

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 07:06 PM
" But I don't want they to leave Dad.....and I'm sure Kryken doesn't really want to leave neither.." he said sadly.

" aww do you think my Dad would be ok...?" Klowd asked worried to Kiros.

Monai
January 19th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Monai was walking towards Pride Rock, not knowing who was there.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"Who's fault is it then?" Jaini asks wiping away his tears.

Monai
January 19th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"I'm Monai." Monai said. "Who are you?"

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Namabi runs out as he sees the unfamiliar lion. "Hello?" he asks not sure about the new lion.

Monai
January 19th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"Hello," Monai said. "I'm Monai."

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"...and what are you doing here?" asks Namabi. "Just passing through?" he looks at Monai.

Monai
January 19th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Yup," Monai said. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you, or your pride." He said. "Are you the King?" Monai asked Namabi.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"I'm guessing it's dads? or Reths?" asks Jaini.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Monai
"Yup," Monai said. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you, or your pride." He said. "Are you the King?" Monai asked Namabi.
"No." Namabi smiles a bit, "Simba is the king of these lands. I own a pride but not the pride that lives here fully."

Monai
January 19th, 2005, 08:40 PM
"Oh...." Monai said, looking embarrased. "I feel really dumb now..." :(

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"Doesn't matter...everyone makes mistakes." Namabi smirks, "Maybe you should see Simba though, he's the one who owns these lands."

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Klowd started being nervous cos his Dad didn't come back. " Mom... please...help him..." he thought fr himself.
Blitz went out of the cave, to try to get over his angry, he saw Namabi talking to another new lion " Hi, who are ya? If I can ask?" asked the cub.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Yeah." Cheza suggests, "Come up to the den with us, you can meet Simba there."

"There's no point blaming anyone." Asha tells Jaini, nuzzling him again.
"I hope it doesn't turn out bad..." Jaini's ears droop. "Why is dad in there anyway with Kryken?" he asks curiously.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Thanks Kiros...,but i prefer to stay where I was.." he lowered his ears walking slowly untill the entrance of the den .sitting down there.

Blitz was sat down between Kiros front paws waiting for the lion's answer.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"I hope so..." Jaini sighs, "I hope Kryken understands too..."
Jaini walks slowly up to Reth wanting to apologise. "I'm....sorry." his ears droop.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:20 PM
"See, this is what I mean. This is what makes me hate this family." Jaini drops his head in disgust. "You just say that you love me yet you never show it...this family sucks."

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"No....I'm ok, thanks." Klowd said looking at the entrance of the den where his father and Katai were.

" uhm, going back to the den, this lion seems that doesn't want to answer" he grinned " bye Dad." he nuzzled his father lovingly. Blitz walked untill inside the den and there he saw Jaini who seem to be sad " Is something wrong?" he asked concerned.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:33 PM
"My brother is being mean again...like he always is." Jaini looks at Blitz, "Even though you're only a small cub you seem to understand." he smiles a bit.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 09:37 PM
" I underestand...." he lowered his ears " I don't know why he has to be mean..." he sighed " Not only with you...he was it with us too the other day..." he gave a fast look at Reth.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"He's never liked me...moody nasty lion." he frowns at Reth.
"...and dad's forever beating me up...well he used to..." his ears drop.

Jaini looks at Blitz, "Just ignore him...nasty lion."

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Wel he smacked me across the head once..." Jaini's ears droop.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Blitz sighed and nuzzled to Jaini " I'm worried about Klowd I'm going to ask him to play or something..." he said padding towards where Klowd was sat down.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Ok then." Jaini smiles. He thinks 'I hope Klowd is ok'.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Well I don't know...but he did whack me..." Jaini frowns sadly.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Well why is he getting in to trouble then? Why should dad take all the blame, the hatred? He didn't even do anything. He was only trying to protect Reth." Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"Sure...I'm tired." Jaini yawns, "I hope things turn out well." he nuzzles Asha.

Monai
January 19th, 2005, 10:07 PM
"Yeah." Cheza suggests, "Come up to the den with us, you can meet Simba there."

"There's no point blaming anyone." Asha tells Jaini, nuzzling him again.

"OK." Monai said. "I'll come."

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Heh...come on Klowd...let's go playing or something...I'm bored" he said pouncing on Klowd playfully.
" Not now....." he said worried being still looking inside the den.
" You Dad will be ok... don't worry about Dad....even if the thing get worse....he is really younger than Katai is..." he said trying to support Klowd.
"I don't know.....i was thinking before....if we hadn't tried to scape that day....anything of this had succed..." he cried a little "I feel guilty..."
"You are not...I'm not....we both know who is really guilty...." he thought about Reth " I'm NEVER going to forgive him.." he said angry.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Nighty, night." Jaini yawns and snuggles up to his mother.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Karia hears her dads name mentioned, "What about my dad?" she asks the two cubs.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:14 PM
" Is nothing" Klowd gave a fast look at Blitz to alert him to be quiet. " Talking about our things..." he smiled, cos he didn't know if Karia was like Reth or like Jaini.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:15 PM
"I was just wandering cos' I heard some pretty bad things went off." Karia smiles, "Just wandering thanks." she smiles to the cubs.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:17 PM
" What did you hear?" asked Blitz.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"Hi there! I'm Jaini, Reth and Amani sister. The daughter of Asha and Katai." she smiles to Sala.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:19 PM
" What did you hear?" asked Blitz.
"The bit about my dad...who had apparently been agressive to one of your dads." she says sadly.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:20 PM
" You're right..." sighed Klowd.
Blitz was trying to not be angry as good as he could.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"The name's Karia." she replies and answers Sala's question.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:23 PM
" i don't know..." Klowd lowered his ears, " He is inside the den with Katai...they are talking alone..."

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"It's ok. Feeling a bit down since I heard the news about what has gone off between my dad and Kryken." her ears droop sadly.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"It's just...depressing. My dad and brother seem to be getting all the blame for it...I hope things turn out to be good." Karia sighs.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Angry..." said Blitz sadly, Klowd didn't answer was realkly obious that he was worried about his father.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"I just hope my dad doesn't end up going too far..." Karia sighs sadly, "Like injure Kryken or something..."

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"My dad can be agressive...especially when something like that happens." Karia sighs.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:34 PM
" He better not" said Klowd giving a bad look at Karia reacting involuntarily " Sorry..." he said then staring at the floor.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"I was sticking up for your dad too...it's not fair on any of our dads." she sighs.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:38 PM
" Really is not...." he sighed.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:41 PM
"I don't want that...I don't think none of us do." Karia peeks through in to the den.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:43 PM
" Do you think so...?" said Klowd standin up in the entrance of the den, looking for his father inside of it.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Yeah...I agree." Karia keeps watch.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:49 PM
" I hope the same....if they fight again we'll have to leave..." he sighed sadly.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"My dad's mad...I can tell." Karia looks in to the den.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Katai is swishing is tail back and forth, he sees the cubs spying on them.

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 10:56 PM
" He's not happy since a lot of time ago..... neither my grandad is..." he lowered his head.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"My dad is older alright...he was an adult when Kryken was a cub." Karia sighs, "He told me he used to play with Kryken a lot...and that was when I was a baby cub."

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 11:02 PM
"Big change when they become friends to enemies..." Karia sighs, "I think he's just depressed."

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 11:04 PM
" So...that demonstrates that life can change a lot...I hadn't already born..." said Klowd.

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 11:04 PM
"Same here." Karia sighs, "My brother is so unhappy about it too."

King Simba
January 19th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"I know...he's sleeping now though." Karia looks over to her brother.

(Night STL. :hugs: See ya tomorrow.)

klowd
January 19th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Klowd sighed and thought for himself " Reth is who should be blaming himself not Jaini.... I'll hate Reth the rest of my life...". He entered a little inside the cave and lied down there looking at the end.

( bed time for me too.... seeing ya tomorrow :hugs: )

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Katai thinks it's now time he should talk, "So..." he says. "About our sons and all...I don't think any of this should've happened." he sighs, "You said something about my sons bullying your son? I was told by my son, Jaini." his ears lower.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 02:00 PM
" Dad....is all ok?" askek Klowd worried inside the cave, being nervous for how Kryken was doing.

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 03:28 PM
(Sorry, guys >.< these past few days have been a little hectic for me. Anyways, I'm not so busy anymore...)

Katai thinks it's now time he should talk, "So..." he says. "About our sons and all...I don't think any of this should've happened." he sighs, "You said something about my sons bullying your son? I was told by my son, Jaini." his ears lower.

"Yes..." Kryken sighed, turning towards Katai "It was what I heard from my son, and my son never lies...and...I even caught Reth just in time to see him finishing off my son by spitting in his face." he frowned "I honestly don't want to continue this anymore...just tell me what's going on exactly. I feel like they're lies everywhere I go now, and it would be nice to just get the true facts and a straight answer." he titled his head sullenly.

" Dad....is all ok?" askek Klowd worried inside the cave, being nervous for how Kryken was doing.

"It's okay...you're not supposed to be in here...I'll see you later...I promise, just you run along now..." he nuzzled Klowd and led him off.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 03:31 PM
(Klowd shouted from outside ;) sorry if it wasn't clear :( )

"O...Ok Dad...I'll be waiting." he said.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 03:32 PM
(Sorry, guys >.< these past few days have been a little hectic for me. Anyways, I'm not so busy anymore...)

"Yes..." Kryken sighed, turning towards Katai "It was what I heard from my son, and my son never lies...and...I even caught Reth just in time to see him finishing off my son by spitting in his face." he frowned "I honestly don't want to continue this anymore...just tell me what's going on exactly. I feel like they're lies everywhere I go now, and it would be nice to just get the true facts and a straight answer." he titled his head sullenly.

(It's ok Kenyi. =))
"What? Reth spat at your son?!" Katai says shocked of what he's heard. "No-one ever told me that...I didn't know Reth had done that." he drops his head a bit, "I'm sorry...I seem like a total loser now. I shouldn't have treated you like that. I'm sorry once again." his ears droop.

(Btw, here's a pic I drew based on this RP. It's the evil lion, hehe. :evilgrin: jk...

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/King_Simba/KataiNight.jpg )

unregistered user
January 20th, 2005, 03:37 PM
(It's ok Kenyi. =))
"What? Reth spat at your son?!" Katai says shocked of what he's heard. "No-one ever told me that...I didn't know Reth had done that." he drops his head a bit, "I'm sorry...I seem like a total loser now. I shouldn't have treated you like that. I'm sorry once again." his ears droop.

(Btw, here's a pic I drew based on this RP. It's the evil lion, hehe. :evilgrin: jk...

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/King_Simba/KataiNight.jpg )

(Awww, he's not evil. Great drawing of Katai, KS!!!:):-))

Kryken frowned, nuzzling Katai a few times "It's okay...I think we were both stupid, since none of us were quite aware of what was going on. And...I should be the loser here...since I attacked a cub that was younger and I...and I don't really fight much, because I have problems with violence...which...well...makes it a bad for me. I shouldn't have treated your son like that. I'm sorry as well..." he nuzzled Katai again.

(Going to school in a little bit.)

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 03:40 PM
(Awww, he's not evil. Great drawing of Katai, KS!!!:):-))

Kryken frowned, nuzzling Katai a few times "It's okay...I think we were both stupid, since none of us were quite aware of what was going on. And...I should be the loser here...since I attacked a cub that was younger and I...and I don't really fight much, because I have problems with violence...which...well...makes it a bad for me. I shouldn't have treated your son like that. I'm sorry as well..." he nuzzled Katai again.

(Going to school in a little bit.)
"It's ok...Reth shouldn't have behaved like that and it's partly my fault because I didn't realise that my son terrorised yours. I hope your son and the others can forgive me." he lowers his head slightly.

(Thanks. :cheese: Have a great day at school Kenyi. :lol: ;) :p)

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 03:46 PM
" You see! i told ya that your dad would be ok.." Blitz grinned
" Yes, he is" replied Klowd smiling a little.

(Great pic KS!! =D )

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 03:50 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: )

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Jaini opens his eyes, "Is dad back yet?" he asks yawning.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"I'm gonna take a look..." Jaini jumps up and runs over to the other dens peaking through a crack seeing everything going well with his dad and Kryken.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 08:43 PM
" Heya Jaini" smiled Blitz seeing his friend walking towards where they were.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Jaini smiles to Blitz, "Hi! Looks like things are going well with Kryken and my dad."

Jaini then turns to Reth, "No...why should he?" he asks. "Mum, come over here and look!"

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"He should because if Kryken attacks him first, dad might get injured..." Reth sighs to Jaini.

Asha pads over and looks too, smiling.
"He's not gonna get injured though. Looks like things are going alright." Jaini keeps watch.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Hopefully he won't." Jaini keeps watch. "Mum, what d'you think?"

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:03 PM
" You better not " growled Klowd. " My Dad is not going to attack Katai unless Katai attacks first." he said to his friend Jaini.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Don't be so mean!" Jaini growls to Reth.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:09 PM
" How can you say that!! " he growled " was ONLY your fault! your father didn't really do anything bad, was only your fault....you don't deserve to live."

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"Yeah...let's stop before something else happens." Jaini sighs.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Klowd sighed " Yeah...will be better....."

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Jaini starts to walk up and down, "How long does it take?"

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Klowd nodded trying not to think about Reth and lied down again at the entrance of the den..putting his head onto his front paws looking at inside waiting for Kryken.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"Why would Reth wanna play with me though?" Jaini's ears droop.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"You never want to play with me..." Jaini says, he then rolls his eyes away from him.
"Where are they though?" he asks.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Blitz decided to leave Klowd alone and walk inside the cave and lied down in front of Kiros " Dad...do you think that all will ok again..?"

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"That's because you're just a baby..." Reth rolls his eyes at Jaini.

"Cheza and Sala are sleeping over there." Asha smiles to Jaini, pointing them out.

"I hope so..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, nuzzling the young cub, "I don't want you to worry though... you don't need to be worried since you're only a young cub, I won't let anyone hurt you whatever happens."
"Shut up and learn how to be nice to others." Jaini growls.
"They're sleeping though..." Jaini sighs.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:32 PM
" I know Dad....i can't avoid being worried though....Klowd is one of my best friends with jaini.....i don't want him to go....I'll feel really lonlely if they leave us..." he lowered his ears nuzzling back his father.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"No! You grow up! You're mean to everyone...no wonder you have no mates..." Jaini growls angrily.
"No, I've just been sleeping. I'm awake now..." he sighs.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:41 PM
" I really hope so Dad...." he sighed sadly.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:53 PM
" i try to do it Dad...but i hardly can..." he lowered his ears.

Kowd was still looking into the den waiting for his father and Katai to come out.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"Neither do you." Reth laughs a little.

"Ah well, I'm a little tired..." Asha yawns.

"Don't worry about it Blizzard." Kiros nuzzles his cub, "Just think positively."
"Yes I do! I do have mates!" he growls.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 10:59 PM
" I can't Dad...I can't Kryken decide if they are going to stay or not..." he lowered his head.

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Just try to look on the bright side..." Kiros nuzzles Blizzard.

"No you don't." Reth laughs a little, "No-one ever plays with you."
"Yeah they do...it was when I was playing with Blitz and Klowd you had to come in and spoil it." Jaini sighs.

klowd
January 20th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Klowd was nervous still looking into the Den " Dad please...don't make us leave..." he thought for himself.

( Bed time for me too cya mates :) Friday tomorrw btw :D :hugs: )

King Simba
January 20th, 2005, 11:52 PM
"It's ok...Reth shouldn't have behaved like that and it's partly my fault because I didn't realise that my son terrorised yours. I hope your son and the others can forgive me." he lowers his head slightly.

(Just so you don't get lost with all the posts Kenyi. ;))

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 07:29 AM
(hehe seem that he's a little busy this last days ;) )

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:25 AM
"Do you have any mates though? C'mon, give me an example..." Jaini smirks laughing a little.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 08:31 AM
"Amani is your brother." Jaini laughs. "Dad is one of my mates too."

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 12:51 PM
" Is sad....but I don't think nobody else want to stay with you " Klowd smiled with sarcasm.

"I hope so Dad......I don't want to be alone here..." he sighed.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 12:53 PM
"I know Dad....I was talking about someone else... someone o fmy age...to play and grow with..." he sighed.

King Simba
January 21st, 2005, 12:55 PM
"Yes, but he's a good friend." Reth grins, he likes Amani a lot, "Yeah, dad and mum are both my friends too."
"Hehe, I guess we have the same amount of mates then." Jaini grins.

klowd
January 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
" Sure thing that you have more than him..." winked klowd to jaini.