PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"I'll catch some new prey with Leo." Namabi smiles ready to go.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 09:24 PM
" And me?? :D please!" asked Blitz

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 09:43 PM
" Awwww...... but i want so much to go Dad... and nobody can do anything bad to me...please.." he said lowering his ears.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Ah, ok, do you want me to come?" Kiros smiles to Namabi.
"Well since you're staying with Blitz I guess that's a no, no." Namabi sighs. "Cubs are just too playful. Always wanting to try out new things."

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:04 PM
" I just want to do something amazing..." he sighed to Namabi. " And my Dad don't wants me to do anything..."

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"C'mon...the faster we get out to the fields the quicker we'll bring back some prey...plus it's getting dark." Namabi shivers a bit.

"Okay then. Dad, tell me where to go and I'll hunt it down big style." Leo grins.

Namabi smirks and looks over to another field, "You can hunt over there, I'll hunt over here. If you get too tired, take a rest." Namabi runs off to the other field, his son running off in the opposite direction.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:21 PM
" Well... i really would like to do it.... but Klowd has been a little bit depressed lately...."

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Leo crouches down in the long grass doing exactly what his father had taught him. He scurries further up to the antelope growling a little, not too loud.

Namabi does the same. He tries to get an antelope that is fairly close the the grass so he doesn't have to run far. He jumps on top of it suddenly, biting into it's neck making sure it doesn't escape.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Leo steps a few steps forward before running out into the fields towards the antelope. He jumps on one and bites it's neck, also he crushes it with his paw.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:37 PM
" Great one uncle!!" he shouted amazing.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:39 PM
" yay!!! I can't wait to do it!!" he said exited.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by klowd
" Great one uncle!!" he shouted amazing.
"Thanks! Hopefully you'll be able to do that, I'm sure you will!" Leo calls over from the fields.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:43 PM
" Dad.. don't be so pessimist!!" he said smiling " i hope so uncle!!" he shouted exited to Leo.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Leo drags the antelope out of the grass waiting patiently for Namabi.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 10:49 PM
" i love you too Dad.... you should know.." he laughed a little huggong him.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Namabi drags the antelope out of the grass.
"Take it back to pride rock son. Just need to get my breath back!" Namabi calls over to Leo panting.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Blitz smiled a little seeing Namabi " What your future grandsons will think about ya if they see you like that!!" he shouted laughing.

King Simba
January 13th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Namabi begins to drag the antelope back. He smirks at Blitz.

klowd
January 13th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Blitz laughed rolling on his back " Ok that's better"

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 01:19 PM
The sun was rising, and Klowd had spent the worst night of his life.
He slowly gets up from the warm ground inside the den and slowly walked near his father " Dad...I'm up..." he said to Kryken touching him with his paw and lowering his ears and crying a little, as he remember all the things he had said to him the last day.
He slowly walked towards the royal den, where Simba,Kiros and the others were with an angry face. " Hello Kiros, maybe you can tell me what's happening with all of you....but my Dad is feeling really bad...and I'm sure that's your fault!....stupid lions..." he growled to them.
" How can you say that!!!" Blitz walked towards him growling too. " Who you belive that you are?" he said showing all his aggressiveness.
" Ahh sorry... I'm nobody... I'm not a royal lion.. and neither I make the people feel bad!!" Klowd shouted to Blizzard growling.
" What's wrong with you today!!" he shouted back to him.
" Bahh it doesn't matter... it's a lost of time talking to someone like you..." he said.
" How can you say so idiot!!" said Blitz running towards Klowd and pounced on him bitting him as stong as he could, Klowd bit him too, noticing that Blitz had made him a cut with his teeth he bites stronger.

unregistered user
January 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Um...where is everyone father?" asked Kryken.
"I honestly have no clue." Kenyi blinked.
"Oh, um...shall we start the hunt before the come back? That way we can at least get a few antelopes back for the pride." he smiled.
"Sure...but I don't quite understand the purpose for this matter..." Kenyi scratched his head.
"I'll explain on the way, let's go." hurried Kryken.
Both Kenyi and Kryken quickly made their way to the eastern parts of the pridelands, searching for any herds of antelope or Impala they could find. To their dismay, it was all silent and empty.

(See ya guys. I have to go to school now...:grrr::die:)

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 03:47 PM
(See ya Kenyi... :hugs: )
Leo is proud of what he's caught and decides to take it back to the pridelands like his father requested.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Leo is confused and doesn't know where to put his antelope.
Jaini runs up to the slightly older lion, "Hey Leo don't steal OUR antelope again."
Leo looks back at Jaini, "Well for your information, this antelope isn't for us..." Leo smirks at Jaini.

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Klowd was angry too... he rans away from the cave noticind Blitz's bite on his back and on his paw, leaving a track of blood behind where he goes.

Blitz was stupefied with Klowd's behaviour " Dad....what happened to him?... i just don't know what to think..." he said lowering his ears seeing blood in front of his eyes caused by Klowd's bite in his head.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Don't tell him..." Kiros smiles to Leo, "Jaini is bound to blow the surprise..." Kiros laughs.
Jaini looks at Leo, "Tell me!"
Leo smirks and turns his back to Leo, "No..." he then grins at Kiros.
"Fine then, be a jerk!" Jaini growls a bit, "Humph!"

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 06:13 PM
"What do ya mean?" Jaini asks Kiros.

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 06:18 PM
" uhm.... I don't know what happens...maybe we could ask to Kryken or Kenyi..." he sighed lowering his ears " This cut is hurting me a lot" said Blitz closing his eyes ,of the pain he felt.

Klowd ran till a place he didn't know, and there he lose his consciousness, cos he had lost too much blood " Dad...sorry..." he said with a low tone of voice before be fainted.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"Stop acting like an immature cub would." Kiros winks, "That's what I meant."

Kiros growls again, thinking of Klowd, before cleaning Blizzard's cut again. "You poor thing..." Kiros sighs sadly.

Simba sees Klowd, and pads over to him, picking the unconscious cub up, and taking him back to Pride Rock. Simba cleans Klowd's wounds for him, licking his face to try and wake the cub up. "Poor Klowd..." Simba sighs, "These cuts are small though, they must've been made by another cub... I do hope you haven't been in a fight..." Simba sighs again.
"Yeah, especially to an adult." Leo grins to Jaini.
"Ok then..." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 08:41 PM
"I can't help it...it's the way my stupid parents have brought me up." Jaini replies.

Leo smirks to Jaini, "Hey, it's not your parents fault. It's YOU who needs to mature, it's not up to your parents."

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 08:56 PM
" Don't worry Dad...I'm ok I think..." said Blitzhe said with an ovious pain face " Ack!" he shouted.

Klowd was still unconscious

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"Yeah, don't blame your parents for you immaturity..." Kiros laughs a little, "You still bang your paw on the ground like a little cub..." Kiros grins and gives Jaini a noogie playfully.
"No, I don't like that!" Jaini struggles to get away.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Thank you." Jaini laughs a bit before running back over tugging on his brothers' tails.

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 09:12 PM
" The worst it that I don't know why he dis that...I didn't do anything to him..." he sighed still noticing the deep cut behind his left ear.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Sorry..." Jaini growls, "You brothers are no fun!"

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 10:10 PM
" I don't know Dad...he was my best friend... he still is too....but i don't know what he thinks..." he sighed.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Why can't you be normal and sleep like all the other lions for twenty hours a day?" Reth and Amani sigh to Jaini, "It's pointless getting up... we're too old to play now."

"Yeah, Klowd seemed like he was a nice lion, just he suddenly turned vicious..." Kiros sighs, sadly nuzzling Blizzard.

Simba keeps licking Klowd to try and wake him up.
"Well you're just boring *****s!" Jaini laughs a bit.

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Blitz sighed again " Dad..I loosing to much blood...I'm feeling really bad...Dad.." then he get fainted too.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Reth growls and pounces on Jaini, "Take that back..." he laughs a little.

"You poor poor thing..." Kiros picks Blizzard up and takes him back to the den where he is nice and warm. Kiros sees Simba keeping Klowd warm too.
"Oww...that hurt." Jaini growls. He rubs his head, "My head."

unregistered user
January 14th, 2005, 11:04 PM
"Wait Dad...I hear something..." Kryken stopped immediately.
"What's wrong Kry?" worried Kenyi
Kryken paused for a moment, searching his mind before exclaiming "Klowd!" He quickly made a dash back into the den where, Simba, Klowd, Kiros and Blizzard could be found licking blood off the cubs "What's going on?" asked Kryken with a sharp voice.

King Simba
January 14th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Oh I didn't do it on purpose..." Reth says a little, feeling a bit guilty, nuzzling Jaini.

(Darn, gotta go to bed now, goodnight mateys!!! *Hugglez!!!* :hugs: !!!)
(Night STL. :hugs: )
"It's ok but it hurt." Jaini rubs his head once more.

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 11:06 PM
"......Dad.....sorry.." Klowd repeated again still being unconscious.

unregistered user
January 14th, 2005, 11:20 PM
"Oh I didn't do it on purpose..." Reth says a little, feeling a bit guilty, nuzzling Jaini.

(Darn, gotta go to bed now, goodnight mateys!!! *Hugglez!!!* :hugs: !!!)

(Okay, goodnight STL.:hugs::))

"What's...going on? What happened?" Kryken frowned as he gently picked Klowd up from his arms "Thank you Simba...can someone tell me what's going on?" he frowned, nuzzling his son.

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Klowd finally opened his eyes " heh....where I am??.... I'm feeling realy bad...." he said feeling really bad yet.

unregistered user
January 14th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Kryken nuzzled Klowd "You're in the pridelands son...you fell unconscious" he hugged him gently "Are you feeling any better?" worried Kry.

klowd
January 14th, 2005, 11:57 PM
" not really.... but i'm starting remeber what happened...I...I'm an idiot...Blizzard was right " he cried " Are you my Dad?" he asked, cos he couldn't open his eyes.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 12:47 AM
" not really.... but i'm starting remeber what happened...I...I'm an idiot...Blizzard was right " he cried " Are you my Dad?" he asked, cos he couldn't open his eyes.

Kryken frowned "Shh...it's alright..." he said holding his son in his arms "No, you're not an idiot...but...if you do remember what happen, I would really appreciate it if you would tell me." he licked his son's tears "and yes...I am your Dad..." he nuzzled Klowd in worry.

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Klowd noticed then the unmistakable warm that he feels always that he was near his father " Dad..I'm glad that you're here...." he said nuzzling his father strong " I...I really didn't want to do what i did Dad..." he started crying again.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"I'm always here..." he hugged Klowd "What...did you do Klowd?" he asked gently in a frown.

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 01:12 AM
" Really bad things Dad.... I came here this mornining....or yesterday... i don't know how much time I have been asleep.... I came and I said really bad things to Blitz.. his Dad... and the others.." he cried " And I fight against Blizzard then...." he said " I sorry Dad.... I...I only was angry that moment....the words you said to me yesterday afected to me too much..."

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Kryken gasped "Klowd...how could you?" he frowned "Why were you angry...? and...what 'did' I say...?"

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 01:45 AM
" What you said to me the other day...that about you were tired about everything....and that you wanted to give up...I thought that was Kiros and the others fault...so I was feeling myself really angry with them... because I was always seeing ya sad Dad.... So I went to speak to them and I couldn't control myself... I didn't know how I could do that Dad..." he lowered his head crying, " Dad... if you want we can talk more about that tomorrow...I don't feel very good today..." he walked sadly till the end of the den, and there he lied down being still crying for what he had done.

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"What the hell?" Jaini stares at Reth.

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"I...I'm sorry.." said Klowd crying being close to his father.

Blitz opened an eye feeling really bad then " ....hehh.....I don't remember anything..." he said " What happened...I'm feeling really weak...Dad..."

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Heh, I don't really understand it either, but a wise old lion told me, and so I believe him." Reth smiles.
"Sounds stupid..." Jaini frowns.

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 05:31 PM
" How..how much time I've been asleep?.." he asked " How is Klowd?.."

King Simba
January 15th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"Do not!" Jaini pounces on top of Reth biting his ear.

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 06:05 PM
" I see..." Blitz lowered his ears " Maybe I'm stupid after what he did yesterday... but I want to talk with him when I'll feel better..I hope he wants to talk with me too"

Klowd was still crying inside the den " I'm an idiot..." he said to himself.

unregistered user
January 15th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"You... fought my grandson?" Simba sighs to Klowd sadly. Simba turns away from Kryken and Klowd in pain.

Simba pads over to Kiros, not having known Blizzard is unconscious there... Tears fall down Simba's face as he sadly cries, nuzzling Blizzard. "You poor poor thing..." he sadly nuzzles Blizzard some more.

"Well, what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger..." Reth laughs to Jaini.

Kryken sighed "Klowd...that was pretty dumb thing for you to do." he sighed sharply again "Look...my depression doesn't really have anything to do with them. They didn't do anything to me...and you should at least consult me before attacking anyone, especially Uncle Kiros' son! Now...I want you to go and apologize to both Kiros and Blizzard for your actions...I'm...really disappointed in you Klowd..." he licked his son, sheding a small tear. He pads to Kiros and Simba sullenly "I'm so sorry Kiros...my son...he didn't necesssary mean to do the things he did, nor was he clear of his intentions. I'm deeply sorry for my Klowd's actions..." he sighed "I should bring this whole situation as my own fault for acting like I did...it's partly my fault, I guess...just...don't hurt my son...you can blame everything on me..." he lowered his head in shame as he padded out of the cavern. "I just made a bad situation worst..." he whispered to himself.

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Klowd cried again feeling hate towards himself listening that his father was dissapointed with him " Dad....I just....please don't be upset...Dad..." he said seeing his father paddingout the den, he tried to stand up as he could and he walked slowly near Kiros and Simba " I...I...It wasn't his fault...was only main...so...don't say anything to him please...you can do with me everything you want..but don't do nothing to my Dad....please..." he said crying lowering his head.He crawled a little towards his father,"Dad..."

Roku
January 15th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Roku, understanding, nuzzled the young cub.
"Cheer up. We all make mistakes. Learn from them and enrich yourself."

klowd
January 15th, 2005, 10:50 PM
"No... I'm an idiot...I know....I don't deserve to have friends or anything..? he cried.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Klowd cried again feeling hate towards himself listening that his father was dissapointed with him " Dad....I just....please don't be upset...Dad..." he said seeing his father paddingout the den, he tried to stand up as he could and he walked slowly near Kiros and Simba " I...I...It wasn't his fault...was only main...so...don't say anything to him please...you can do with me everything you want..but don't do nothing to my Dad....please..." he said crying lowering his head.He crawled a little towards his father,"Dad..."

Kryken sighed as he turned around "Klowd..." he whispered hugging his son tight "You're a real good son...perhaps the best ever, and...thought you get into fights and arguments, you know I still love you...not matter what, but...you do need to control yourself. I'm serious...I won't tolerate anymore fighting with you...I...had a bad experience when I was younger, seeing Badrani die in front of Simba and Kenyi. The attack wasn't pretty...and I've so far neglected myself from many battles as possible, limiting them. I expect you to realize that fighting is not the answer, but if it is the last resort...then so be it. That back there...with Blizzard was not necessary at all...you might've severly injured...yes, I am very disappointed in you Klowd, that you did such a horrid thing. That was nice of you to defend for me, but...you need to learn when to really control yourself...did you...I didn't construct and raise my son to be so violent." he sighed once more "Did you apologize to Kiros and Blizzard? You know...you really injured him son...and he could've injured you too...Kiros and I could've lost both of you...we love you two..." he nuzzled Klowd purring gently.
----
"Is there something wrong?" Kenyi entered the den curiously watching the unconscious cub on Kiros' lap "Explain this Simba..." he commanded with shock.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"That's terrible Simba..." he frowns "Are they both alright now?" offering little Blizzard and Kiros a nuzzle.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:20 AM
"Yeah they do..." Amani and Reth laugh a little to Jaini, "You're just a big cub..." Reth sighs.

Simba sighs to Kenyi... "Klowd started insulting Kiros, telling Kiros that it was his fault that Kryken was miserable and depressed. Then Klowd had a fight with Blizzard, and both of them were unconscious... poor little cubs..." Simba sighs, nuzzling Blizzard again sadly.

Kiros is still angry with Klowd...
"So what? At least I'm not gonna be the old farty adult lions like yous!" Jaini stamps his paws again.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:37 AM
"They seem to be, thankfully..." Simba sighs sadly, "Poor little cubs..."

Kenyi sighed in relief "That's good..." he frowned "I have some remedies if you want Kiros, it may help Blizzard." he recommended.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 01:38 PM
" I love you a lot Dad.."he said hugging his father lovingly"I'm not violent Dad...I just.. didn't know what I was doing...I was feeling pain inside of me and I couldn't control myself...I'm so sorry Dad...."he lowered his head "I'm not a good son...so don't say that....i'm the worst son ever...I don't deserve having friends....and having an awesome Dad like you,....or Grandad...." he cried. "I don't deserve having anyone with me..." he sighed, then, he walked towards where Kiros and Blizzard were, saving a prudent distance from Kiros."I'm....I'm really sorry...I didn't know what I was doing...I just thought that was your fault how my Dad was feeling....so I was really angry...if you don't want to talk with me...or you want to bite me or something...I'll understand..." he cried.

" Ehhh...Klowd...it's nothing...don't worry..." said Blitz " Dad please...don't do anything to him...I'm sure he has learnt about that...and everyone makes errors..." he nuzzles his father lovingly." Would be really good if we could only forget this....I don't want to lose a friend like him Dad...I can understand him... i think.. I'd do the same in the same situation Dad.....I observe Kryken the last days, and he was feeling bad, and Klowd was desoressed too seeing his father...I talk to him the other day and he told me that Kryken thought that he wasn't a good Dad compared with you...so he maybe thought that it was your fault...." he smiled to his father and stand up walking near Klowd, he nuzzled him " Let's forget this..." he nuzzled him smiling.

Klowd nuzzled him back "Aren't you angry?" he asked sadly."I don't deserve having you as a friend...my best friend" he cried nuzzling hi more.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Reth and Amani laugh to each other. "Same old immature Jaini... Banging his paw again..."

"That's ok thanks Kenyi, Asha is already getting some things to help." Simba smiles to Kenyi, nuzzling him thankfully.

Asha returns to the den with plenty of herbs and berries. She gets some berries between her paw pads, then squeezes her paw together with her paw above Blizzard's ear, so the juice goes into the cut on Blizzard's ear. "This might sting..." she tells Blizzard as the juices go into the cut, "But it will stop infection, and will help it heal quicker."

Asha pads over to Klowd, and squeezes juice from the same type of berries into his cuts.

"You can help Klowd too if you want, Kenyi." Asha smiles to Kenyi, "Depending on how the wounds heal, he might need some more berries. Also, let him eat these when he's well enough." Asha pushes some herbs over to Kenyi and Kryken.

Asha takes some herbs over to Blizzard too. "Feed these to Blizzard." she instructs Kiros, who smiles and nods slightly.

Kiros sighs to Klowd. "I'll forgive you... this time... but if you attack my Blizzard again, then I might consider biting you as you suggested." Kiros bears his teeth for Klowd to see. Kiros would never hurt a cub, but is threatening so that Klowd takes care not to do it again.
"So? That kinda makes me special hehe!" Jaini laughs.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 04:06 PM
"Thank you..." said Klowd to Asha, " Ok Kiros...sorry..." he said lowering his head crying a little.
"Thanks Asha " Blitz smiled to her "Dad! don't be so rude with him please...if you are he'll feel bad being here..." he said looking at this father nuzzling him.he went near Klowd and nuzzled him too " But please don't bite me again mate, strong teeth you have!" he said jocking trying to animate his friend.
Klowd just looked at him sadly.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"No, it just makes you look ridiculous." Reth laughs, pouncing Jaini. Amani pounces on top of them both playfully.

"Yeah, if you bite Blizzard, I'll bite you..." Kiros says jokingly to Klowd.
"Yay! You're actually playing...for once." Jaini laughs pouncing on top of Reth and Amani also.

Karia walks over, "You three are acting like little cubbies." she laughs.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"O...Ok..." said Klowd who stands up and walked till near his father was.

" I'm bored.... I'll like to play but I can't yet..." he sighed

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Naw, it's just Jaini..." Amani laughs to Karia, "He's such a cub." Amani grins, pouncing back on top.

"You can't play either yet." Kiros tells Blizzard, "You will have to rest for at least a couple of days until you're fully recovered."
"Well in that case I'm gonna join too!" Karia laughs and pounces on top.
"Ack!" Jaini gets crushed.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"I guess I have no other option Dad..." he smiled nuzzling his father. " Are ya going to learn me to hunt when I'll be okay?"

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Kryken growled rushing over to Klowd protecting him "How dare you! If you ever bite my son, or even touch him! I will and can attack you Kiros, as a lion you should know better than to bite a young cub of his mistake's, that will only bring harm...you won't teach him anything by that. I don't really care if you are joking or not, but I do take violence a serious issue here. I don't think it's necessary to do such abusive things, especially to cubs. You know what? If you want to be a big lion about it, fight me Kiros, don't hurt little cubs like my son. I'm sorry, but I won't let you bite my son, it's not a funny matter." Kryken growled with a stern face "There's already been enough things going on..." he sighed "I really don't need this, even if it was just to threaten to him not to do it again...if you want to get clear to him. Just talk, communication works better than anything else..." he sighed again and turned around, staring at the ground.
----

Reth and Amani laugh to each other. "Same old immature Jaini... Banging his paw again..."

"That's ok thanks Kenyi, Asha is already getting some things to help." Simba smiles to Kenyi, nuzzling him thankfully.

Asha returns to the den with plenty of herbs and berries. She gets some berries between her paw pads, then squeezes her paw together with her paw above Blizzard's ear, so the juice goes into the cut on Blizzard's ear. "This might sting..." she tells Blizzard as the juices go into the cut, "But it will stop infection, and will help it heal quicker."

Asha pads over to Klowd, and squeezes juice from the same type of berries into his cuts.

"You can help Klowd too if you want, Kenyi." Asha smiles to Kenyi, "Depending on how the wounds heal, he might need some more berries. Also, let him eat these when he's well enough." Asha pushes some herbs over to Kenyi and Kryken.

Asha takes some herbs over to Blizzard too. "Feed these to Blizzard." she instructs Kiros, who smiles and nods slightly.

Kiros sighs to Klowd. "I'll forgive you... this time... but if you attack my Blizzard again, then I might consider biting you as you suggested." Kiros bears his teeth for Klowd to see. Kiros would never hurt a cub, but is threatening so that Klowd takes care not to do it again.

((................................................ .................................
.................................................. .................................
.................................................. ..........................
.................................................. ................................
.................................................. .......... -.-..........))

"Thank you Asha...but I've got tons of berries and remedies myself back at the den, heh," he chuckled a bit "and...I do understand you trying to help...but it would be great if I could too, since I know just as much about medicine and treatment as you..." he sighed and walked out the den.

((...))

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"Please....don't be violent with him...I caused enough pain for all...Dad...please." he cried nuzzling his father trying to calm him. " I don't think he's going to do anything to me....I'll be near you all the time though.." he said lowering his ears.

Blizzard was observing, being scared, he lowered his ears and cried too.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"Please....don't be violent with him...I caused enough pain for all...Dad...please." he cried nuzzling his father trying to calm him. " I don't think he's going to do anything to me....I'll be near you all the time though.." he said lowering his ears.

Blizzard was observing, being scared, he lowered his ears and cried too.

"Heh, trust me. He won't." He hugged Klowd "It's okay Klowd...Dad's right here for ya..." he nuzzled him back lovingly "Kiros, you scared my son..." he sighed to him.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 07:49 PM
He hugged back his father lovingly "Dad...maybe should we return to Kumani..." he said whining to him. " I don't want to continue with this.."

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 07:51 PM
He hugged back his father lovingly "Dad...maybe should we return to Kumani..." he said whining to him. " I don't want to continue with this.."

Kryken frowned "Return to Kumani, already?" he sighed "I'd have to ask grandpa Kenyi later Klowd..." he sighed "For now...I want to hear what Kiros has to say..."

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"Ok Dad.." said Klowd sadly hugging his father again thinking that he didn't want to leave the pridelands, and walked next to his grandfather where he lied down.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:06 PM
" Dad... please don't....I don't want you to fight with Kryken.. neither to bite Klowd...so please...don't do it.." he said to his father.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"You really want to fight?" Kiros raises an eyebrow at Kryken, "I think you would regret it. It was obvious I was joking with Klowd anyway, I would never hurt a cub." Kiros growls.

Asha sighs to Kenyi sadly...

Amani and Reth grin, pouncing on Jaini playfully again.
Jaini pounces on top of them both before rolling out of the den and down an hill, "Arghh!" Jaini screams.

Karia watches them along with Katai from the den.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Ahh...that hurt. Too bad you jerks didn't feel it!" Jaini growls up to Reth and Amani.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"You really want to fight?" Kiros raises an eyebrow at Kryken, "I think you would regret it. It was obvious I was joking with Klowd anyway, I would never hurt a cub." Kiros growls.

Asha sighs to Kenyi sadly...

Amani and Reth grin, pouncing on Jaini playfully again.

"I would not regret fighting with you Kiros, if it meant protecting my son. Then I would." he growled lightly back "and, I don't want to fight with you Kiros. I'm sure you'd feel the same if someone came up to your son and said that..." he sighed "If you were joking...then I'm sorry...I'm just being protective of him Kiros...I know that you wouldn't harm a cub...but...I do care for him very much." he sighed again "I'm sorry for reacting too harshly to a joke...I guess, I don't know to cool down from being a father." he nuzzled Kiros lightly.
----
Kenyi sighed back at Asha "You're right then..." =/

EDIT: Erased. =/

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:20 PM
" Maybe Asha's cure is good for my cuts...." said Klowd looking at his grandad. "And please grandad....don't let Dad to attack Kiros..." he said nuzzling kenyi.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Reth and Amani laugh at Jaini, "You silly cub..." Reth laughs a little.

"It's ok..." Kiros sighs to Kryken, yawning a little tiredly, before curling up around Blizzard.

(Simba never said his berries weren't needed, Asha still needs Kenyi to keep watch of Klowd, that suggests that Kenyi could use his berries to keep Klowd's cut sorted out =) ...)

Asha shakes her head sadly and sighs a little, turning away and curling up back with Kiros and Blizzard tiredly.
Jaini starts to walk away in disgust.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Reth and Amani laugh at Jaini, "You silly cub..." Reth laughs a little.

"It's ok..." Kiros sighs to Kryken, yawning a little tiredly, before curling up around Blizzard.

(Simba never said his berries weren't needed, Asha still needs Kenyi to keep watch of Klowd, that suggests that Kenyi could use his berries to keep Klowd's cut sorted out =) ...)

Asha shakes her head sadly and sighs a little, turning away and curling up back with Kiros and Blizzard tiredly.

Kryken sighed back sharply "You'd feel the same way..." he frowned and laid down.

Kenyi gave Asha a nuzzle "I'm sorry...I just wanted to help is all..." he frowned and sighed.

(I really want to do something to myself...:()

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Don't worry Grandad... I'm ok..." he smiled hugging his grandfather lovingly. " hey Dad..." he smiled to his father and lied down close to him.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Reth and Amani laugh a bit more before padding into the den. They don't really get on very well with Jaini.

"You can still help..." Asha tells Kenyi, "Don't worry about it..." Asha purrs, nuzzling back.
Jaini feels like he has no friend in the world, he lays down on a rock sadly as he looks up to the darkening sky. A tear drops from his eye.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Blitz saw Jaini crying and decided to go talking with him to forget his problems " hey....is something wrong?" he smiled to Jaini putting his two front paws onto him.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Jaini cries a bit. He hears someone coming towards him.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:35 PM
( KS don't ignore Blitz.... :( ;) )

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Blitz saw Jaini crying and decided to go talking with him to forget his problems " hey....is something wrong?" he smiled to Jaini putting his two front paws onto him.
(Sorry, hehe. Didn't see it. ;))
"No-one likes me here..." Jaini looks at Blitz.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:40 PM
" I like you!!" smiled Blitz jumping onto his back " uhmm soft back you have...my Dad's back is better though" he said joking.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:42 PM
" I like you!!" smiled Blitz jumping onto his back " uhmm soft back you have...my Dad's back is better though" he said joking.
"Yeah but my brothers always bully me...it's not fair." Jaini looks at the smaller cub jumping on is back.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Ignore them mate!" he smiled nuzzling Jaini and started jumping onto him.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Jaini smiles at Blitz who is jumping on his back.

"Jaini... I love you..." Asha nuzzles him, "You mustn't feel sad..." she sighs.
"But mum, Reth and Amani keep bullying me...it's making me feel down." Jaini's head lowers... "and dad never plays with me as much anymore. It's starting to make me think whether I should be even in this world."

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:49 PM
" Don't say that mate!" said Blitz to Jaini " Klowd usually says this....and i don't like when he does!" he said.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Reth and Amani laugh a bit more before padding into the den. They don't really get on very well with Jaini.

"You can still help..." Asha tells Kenyi, "Don't worry about it..." Asha purrs, nuzzling back.

Kenyi held out a rose in his muzzle to Asha "For my apologies." he smiled and nuzzled her again "and for being the best healer in the whole pridelands." he grinned.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"They're not very nice...I don't like them much..." Jaini sighs... "and as I said, I never have much fun since dad never plays with me."

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Klowd nuzzled his father lovingly " I'm going with Blitz Dad...be back soon" he smiled walking near where Blitz and Jaini were "Hi....can I play too?"

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Klowd nuzzled his father lovingly " I'm going with Blitz Dad...be back soon" he smiled walking near where Klowd and Jaini where "Hi....can I play too?"

(What?:confused: I'm confused)

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Well how come don't you ever tell them then? You're always too busy with DAD." Jaini looks at Asha raising one eyebrow.

unregistered user
Asha laughs a little and takes the rose, setting it down beside her. "Thank you..." she laughs a little.

"I'm sure they're not trying to be mean..." Asha sighs to Jaini.

Kenyi laughed "No problem. Watch out, I'm right behind ya on 2nd." he winked laughing.

klowd
Originally posted by Kenyi
(What?:confused: I'm confused)

(i corrected it, sorry :bleen: )

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:00 PM
" We can be your new brothers!" said Blitz smiling " Klowd and I don't have any brothers or sisters..." both lowered their heads.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Kryken drags a two huge Impalas to Kiros "For my best friend and because I'm sorry..." he grinned.

----
"Hey there..." Aysha smiled, pouncing on Kimi.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:05 PM
" Thanks!" Blitz smiled to Asha "My Dad taught me how I have to be!" he smiled proud.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM
" Yeah he's great a little bit overprotective sometimes though....but he's great" he smiled looking back inside the den where his father was.
"My Dad is great too... I don't deserve having a Dad like him..." Klowd smiled too.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:15 PM
" He really is " he smiled being proud of his father " he's always with me when i need him....he is great" he said looking to his father inside the den too.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:15 PM
"Ever tell them what?" Asha sighs, "They don't have to get on with you... how about Karia, is she nice with you?" Asha asks.
"She's ok but she never plays with me...I feel so unwanted." Jaini's ears drop.

"That's sad to hear..." Jaini says to Blitz and Klowd, "Thanks for the offer though." he smiles a bit.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Well what will you have me doing? Not girly things, please no!" Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"Um...ok then." Jaini smiles a bit, "But don't you think it's gettin' a bit dark?"

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:19 PM
The both cubs smiled " So we leave you alone" said Klowd walking with Blitz back to the den.
" I'm back Dad" Klowd nuzzles him and then he saw the antelope that Kryken had hunted " Woha! Dad can I eat some?"
"And me??" smiled Blitz.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"Yes, eat as much as you want." Kiros smiles to both of the cubs, "After that you can both have some milk from Kupa too..." Kiros purrs.

"Well, we can go back to sleep now." Asha smiles to Jaini.
"Maybe rest? Cos' I'm not that tired now..." Jaini gets up.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:26 PM
" Thanks Daddy" smiled Kiros nuzzling his father then he bite the antelope.
"Cool!" said Klowd bitting the animal too "Its great!!" he smiled.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:28 PM
"We have to get some sleep though..." Asha smiles to Jaini, "Or else we won't be able to play or anything tomorrow."
"Aww...ok then." Jaini sighs. He begins to walk back to the den.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Kiros laughs a little to Kryken, "Thanks but I'm not hungry at the moment..." Kiros purrs, pushing the antelope back lightly to Kryken, "Maybe later..."

"Ooof!" Kimi laughs under Aysha, playfully pawing up at her, "Hello..."

"Hey..." she smiled "How are you?"

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Jaini smiles and lays next to her, "Night..." he then closes his eyes before waiting for Asha to get to sleep. After about half an hour he sneaks over to Katai who is already asleep and curls up next to him, nuzzling into him.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Klowd finished eating and walked near Kryken he lied down next to him and belched "Oops sorry Dad".
Blitz laughed and belched loudly walking towards where his father was too.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Jaini purrs. Katai opens one of his eyes, he then nuzzles Jaini and looks over at Asha waiting for her to come over and sleep next to Jaini.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Blitz lied down next to his father purring.
Klowd move closer to his father cos it was a little cold inside the den.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 10:41 PM
"Glad you like it..." Kiros smiles to the two cubs, eating a little himself hungrily.

"Goodnight..." Asha purrs to Jaini, nuzzling him as they get back to the den. She curls up, waiting for Jaini to sleep next to her.

"I'm fine thanks, how about you?" Kimi asks Aysha.

"I'm doing fine..." she smiled lightly "Would you like to take a walk out tonight?" she asked.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Katai sighs and gently nudges Jaini, "Jaini...are you coming to sleep over with your mother with me? She looks as though she's a bit upset." he looks over to Asha sadly.

Jaini looks at Katai before looking over at Asha, "O...k..." he realises that he's made his mother sad.

Katai walks over to Asha and snuggles up next to her, Jaini snuggling up on the other side.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:45 PM
" Yes Dad....it was a hard day.. today... I'm tired" he smiled yawning licking his father's cheek.

Klowd yawned too and licked kryken's cheek too " I'm tired too Dad.." he smiled.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Katai opens one eye and smiles to Jaini, "Love you Jaini..." he smiles and whispers to him before looking back at Asha.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Naw, I'm kinda tired... maybe tomorrow..." Kimi smiles to Aysha, yawning a little.

Asha purrs a little in her sleep as she subconsciously realises her mate is next to her. She smiles a little contently.

Kiros yawns a little as Kupa too pads over. "Do you two want any milk?" Kupa smiles to Klowd and Blizzard.

"I see..." Aysha yawned, lying her head on Kimi's shoulder. Purring as she fell asleep beside him. "Goodnight..." she smiled, purring softly.

----
Kenyi and Kryken both yawn loudly.

Kryken nuzzled his son Klowd lovingly "Goodnight son..." he smiled.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Naw mom thanks anyways.. i have just eaten" he smiled nuzzling his mother.

"I'm not used to drink milk...thank you" Klowd smiled too." Night Dad" he nuzzled him back moving closer next to him.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Leo is one of the last lions in to the den, he yawns and lays down for a moment. He looks over to his parents, he didn't know what it was like to have a family. He has been looking far and wide for a mate for ages but still has no luck. He lays down looking at the sleeping families.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:00 PM
(Night STL. :hugs: )
Leo smiles over to his lioness friend, "Night Kami..." he smiles over to her again before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:03 PM
(Aww....I was going to go and...*Sigh* *something something* if a certain 'lion' wasn't interested.:()

"Goodnight..." Kimi purrs to Aysha, yawning tiredly before going to sleep.

Aysha laid there quietly, falling asleep beside him on his shoulder. A smile across her face as she held onto one of his paws.
----
Kryken snuggled with his son tightly in his arms.

(KS, do you mind giving me a list of all of the character that you roleplay?:) Thanks.)

(Goodnight STL.:hugs:)

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:06 PM
(Ok... =)
... Namabi, Katai, Leo, Leana and Lunara.)

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Klowd snuggled too purring feeling himself great between his Dad's arms.

( And Jaini, and Marasna? i don't remember how that lion was called.)

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Ok... =)
... Namabi, Katai, Leo, Leana and Lunara.)

(Ouch...*Sigh* Don't you roleplay Jaini?)

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:09 PM
(Ouch...*Sigh* Don't you roleplay Jaini?)
(Ack! Yeah...and Karia. =))

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:10 PM
(Ack! Yeah...and Karia. =))

(Is a Jaini a teen or an adult in this one?:()

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:12 PM
(Teen...)

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:12 PM
(Oi.......can this day get any crappier? Please tell me it can...:()

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:13 PM
(Why are you asking all these questions anyway? :confused: )

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:19 PM
(I'm just curious to know what characters you roleplay is all. =/ Just curiousity. =/)

Kryken purred, giving him a few licks on the cheek.

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Klowd licked his father back purring and fall asleep between his arms feeling warm and confortable.

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:22 PM
(I'm just curious to know what characters you roleplay is all. =/ Just curiousity. =/)

Kryken purred, giving him a few licks on the cheek.
(Ah, that's ok. ;))

klowd
January 16th, 2005, 11:24 PM
( I'm going to sleep, cya mates :) take care :hugs: )

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:27 PM
(Night Klowd. :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:36 PM
(Night Klowd...:hugs:)

Kryken falls asleep as well, holding tightly on Klowd.

(Hmm...I just noticed this. KS, you brought in Leo, then he suddenly brought in a new charrie, yet...what confuses me...is that, he would pay less attention to Aysha when she was there all along then he would with Leo.:hmm:)

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:41 PM
(Are you talking about STL? :confused: )

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:42 PM
(Are you talking about STL? :confused: )

(Well, when he comes back. I was talking to you too. =/)

King Simba
January 16th, 2005, 11:48 PM
(Btw, Leo isn't a new char. He's been in this RP for some time... =))

unregistered user
January 16th, 2005, 11:51 PM
(Btw, Leo isn't a new char. He's been in this RP for some time... =))

(Excuse me, lol. Omit that part out, I'm referring to the part where you mentioned about a 'mate' and how he suddenly jumped to his feet to grab a new character, instead of realizing and expressing much of nothing to Aysha. Heh, if you didn't get what I just said. Just forget about it...*Sigh* It's nothing for you to worry about.:hugs:)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:01 AM
(Ah, I got it. I thought Aysha was with Kimi though. ;))

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:08 AM
(Ah, I got it. I thought Aysha was with Kimi though. ;))

(=/ No, they're not...and he barely pays attention to her. Plus, when you mentioned Leo needed someone, he got right to his feet and made a new charrie, just like that and went ahead and introduced himself without anybody having to do it first. =/ :(It makes me feel kind of terrible...since I was going to try and be there for Leo when he needed to be. *Sigh* Oh well. No worries KS.;):p)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:09 AM
(STL brought in a new char actually. I wasn't intending for any lioness to pay attention to him. ;) Ah well...Hakuna Matata! :hakuna: )

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:11 AM
(STL brought in a new char actually. I wasn't intending for any lioness to pay attention to him. ;) Ah well...Hakuna Matata! :hakuna: )

(LoL, that's what I just said.;) Hehe, I was just saying. Anyways.:p:hakuna::))

(Do you have any holidays this week?:p I'm guessing since STL has Friday off, that maybe it was for all the U.K Students. XD)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:14 AM
(Nope...not me unfortunately. Half term is 14th Feb - 18th Feb which kinda sucks... :()

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:17 AM
(Nope...not me unfortunately. Half term is 14th Feb - 18th Feb which kinda sucks... :()

(Dang >.< We're going to take our Mid-term test really soon too. *Sigh* Sometime in Feb.:(:grrr:*Lights up the tests*:p)

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:18 AM
(Ok. =) Let's get back on topic now anyways. ;))

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:23 AM
(Ok. =) Let's get back on topic now anyways. ;))

(;))

Kenyi slowly padded to Namabi, handing him with his own berries. "Just a few things for you..." he slightly nodded, heading back.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Namabi opens one of his eyes before looking and smiling at Kenyi, "Thanks a bunch." he whispers.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 12:39 AM
"No problem." he smiled "We can go hunting with Simba, if you'd like." he smiled again.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 06:38 AM
" Can I come?, I sleep enough for today.." smiled Klowd carefully moving out of his Dad's paws trying not to wake up him, then he licked him, and went near his grandfather.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"No problem." he smiled "We can go hunting with Simba, if you'd like." he smiled again.
"Right now? Maybe tomorrow, heh?" Namabi yawns amd whispers.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:08 AM
"Right now? Maybe tomorrow, heh?" Namabi yawns amd whispers.

"Uhh...what makes you think we're going to go hunting now?" :uhno: Kenyi had on an ironic expression "Hehe, I meant later, silly. Anyways, I think you mean tommorow because it's dawn." he whispered softly.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:12 AM
"Yeah, that's what I meant. I feel so stupid." he laughs a bit quietly. "See ya in a few hours anyway."

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Kenyi laughs "Naw, you're not stupid, so don't say that." he smiled "Okay, see ya in a few. I'll wake, when Simba wakes..." he yawns, falling back asleep.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Namabi also closes his eyes and goes back to sleep. He snuggles up with Lunara.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Kenyi smiles, snuggling with his Kryken, purring gently.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 12:59 PM
" So nobody is going anywhere..." he sighed and returned between his father arms snuggling there purring and nuzzling his father.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:33 PM
(I really don't know what's going off here to be honest... :eww: )

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 06:35 PM
(I really don't know what's going off here to be honest... :eww: )

(KS it's nothing. Nothing you have to worry about.:hugs: I'd rather you didn't get involved.:eww:)

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 06:44 PM
(*Sighs to Kenyi and gives him some big cuddlez and luvvlez!!!* Don't be sad, or depressed, or anything like that mate :( ...)

(Whoever said I was? We can talk about this at a more appropriate setting. Right now, I think need to get back on topic.;))

Early morning arrived, Kryken woke suddenly in his den yawning as the sun peeked inside. He stood up and nuzzled his son, trying as much as he can to disturb the rest.
----
Kenyi noticed shadows shift in his sleep, he woke himself, seeing Kryken pace around the den, wondering what his son was up to.
----
Aysha continued lying on Kimi for just a while until she got up from where she was and stepped out of the cavern to take in the the morning air.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Jaini jumps in the morning from his dream, he accidently stands on Leo's tail. "Yaow!" Leo roars in pain.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Jaini cringes, "Oops...sorry Leo..." he sees Leo in pain with his tail.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"Youch! God, did that hurt..." Leo looks at Jaini.
"Sorry...I...didn't mean it." Jaini's hears droop.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Leo walks out of the den. He is really sad and unhappy. His ears drop down as he looks down in shame.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
" Morning Dad.." said Klowd with a long yawn nuzzling his father and his grandfather

Blitz woke up too and saw leo walking sadly so he worried and went near him " Heya Uncle is something wrong?" he asked concerned nuzzling him.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Leo turns around to Blitz, he then sighs, "I feel so lonely..." he pauses, "...and my tail hurts."

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 07:20 PM
" Why ya feel so Uncle?" he said giving him a nuzzle " Haven't you your Dad, Mom and sister with you?"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Yeah..." he pauses again, "But I'm in desperate need of a family, someone to love and care about." he drops his head down again.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Leo drops his head down sadly having not seen Kami.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Blitz jumps on his uncle back and lied there " Don't worry uncle...I'm sure that there are hundreds of lionesses who want to be with ya" he smiled as he noticed kami looking at them and whispered " For example...take a loog behind you" he grinned.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Leo's ears perk up having heard Kami's voice, he smiles over to her. "Hi!"

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 07:35 PM
"Hey..." Aysha pads up to Leo "You're lonely too, huh?" she sighs.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:36 PM
"Yeah..." Leo sighs to Aysha.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 07:37 PM
"I know the feeling..." she frowned "I know this is probably a really awkward introduction right now...but...I'm Aysha..." she sighed "What's yours?"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"I'm Leo...pretty arkward I agree." Leo sighs.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 07:39 PM
" Heh....I'd better retun with Dad...cya uncle" he nuzzled him and ran inside the den again leaving Leo alone with the two lionesses.
"Heya wanna play?!" he said to klowd growling playfully.
"Uhmmm...Dad can I? or you need me for something?" he said to Kryken.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"I'm Leo...pretty arkward I agree." Leo sighs.

"Well...it's nice to meet you Leo..." he said in a gentle voice "Would you like to take a walk through the pridelands?"

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 07:49 PM
" Dad can I?" repeated Klowd to Kryken smiling.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Um...I'd like to hear what Kami has to say first. She might like to come." Leo smiles waiting for Kami's answer.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"Um...I'd like to hear what Kami has to say first. She might like to come." Leo smiles waiting for Kami's answer.

"Oh. Alright. I'll wait." she gently smiled, patiently waiting.
----
"Of course son. You run along." Kryken smiled before falling back asleep.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"Hopefully...the only friends I've made though are males." Leo laughs a bit.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM
"I have an idea..." Aysha smiled, slowly walking into the den as she nuzzled Kimi awake. "Would you like to come with, Kami, Leo and I? We're going out for a walk..." she gently smiled at him.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"Thanks lazy Dad!" he smiled a little giving a nuzzle to his father before he falls asleep.
"Cool!!" said Blitz. " Dad can I too??" he asked to Kiros.
"Hey maybe we could ask jaini if he wants to play with us."
"Yeah great idea!"Blitz said.
"Heya Jaini wanna go somwhere with us or play with us?" Klowd smiled to Jaini.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"Sure!" Jaini smiles, "...but I sorta feel bad...I mean, what I did to Leo earlier..." his ears droop.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"Sure!" Jaini smiles, "...but I sorta feel bad...I mean, what I did to Leo earlier..." his ears droop.

"hehe don't worry... he's with 2 lionesses now so he'll forget that soon...you understand..." he smiled and winked jaini.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:05 PM
"I understand." Jaini smiles and starts to pad out the den.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Klowd and Blitz started following Jaini "where you'd like to go??" they asked to Jaini? " Do you know any amuzing place to go?"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"Hehe...how about the woods?" Jaini giggles, "Btw, does our parents know?"

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"Uhmmm yeah my Dad told me I can go anywhere" Klowd smiled.
" Yeah don't worry about it" said Blizzard.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:13 PM
"My dad doesn't know...but I'm not bothered." Jaini carries on walking.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:26 PM
"Uhmm maybe you should ask him something.." said Klowd looking at Kiros "I always say to my Dad where I'm going, anyways...you're older than us..."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:34 PM
"So anyway, is there any places you'd like to go? I have a few ideas if you want me to share them with ya?" Leo smiles to them all.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"Uhm.....don't worry Grandpa anywhere dangerous" Blitz smiled to Simba giving a fast look at Jaini.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Jaini looks back at Blitz.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:38 PM
"So anyway, is there any places you'd like to go? I have a few ideas if you want me to share them with ya?" Leo smiles to them all.

"Well, I was thinking of a nice stroll over the hills and rivers, or maybe the swamp." she smiled at Leo and Kami "What are you ideas?" she asked.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:40 PM
"Well I was kinda wanting to go for a walk around the pridelands. Sort of like your ideas though." Leo smiles, "It's up to Kami and Kimi though too."

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:41 PM
"Well I was kinda wanting to go for a walk around the pridelands. Sort of like your ideas though." Leo smiles, "It's up to Kami and Kimi though too."

Aysha smiled at Leo "A walk would be nice..." she looked back at Kami and Kimi.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"Sure then, that's settled with me and you." Leo smiles.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Ok let's go.....bye grandpa.." smiled Blitz walking away with Klowd and Jaini.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Sure then, that's settled with me and you." Leo smiles.

Aysha tilted her head away from Leo in a smile. "Well...what do you think Kimi?"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:47 PM
"Ok. Let's go..." Leo walks off in an happy mood.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:49 PM
" Dad....they both know..." said Blitz to him.
" Yup I asked to my Dad and he allowed me to go with Blitz and Jaini " Klowd smiled too.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Aysha slowly pads up to Leo, trying to keep a steady walking pace along with him "I was wondering...how were you able to find this place?" she asked curiously.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"The pridelands?" Leo asks. "I came here a while ago when I was just a little cub. We recently took our travels a few weeks ago and then returned." Leo smiles. "Anyway, in answer to your question my dad was just passing through with the pride and he...well, he just found this place. I can barely remember anything though."

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Aysha smiled back "Wow, and who is your father? If...you don't mind me asking, of course."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Jaini turns away in embarassment. His cheeks turn red.

Leo looks around at the scenery happily, "What a wonderful place."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Aysha smiled back "Wow, and who is your father? If...you don't mind me asking, of course."
"Namabi. Have you seen that orangey, golden lion in the den? He's my father. My mother is the pale blue lioness and my sister is the creamy coloured lioness with the tuft over her eyes." Leo smiles.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Blitz did a surprised face " Dad, i asked ya before if i could go with jaini and Klowd to play... you didn't answer to mee so I guessed I could." he smiled. " Were not going to go anywhere dangerous"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 08:57 PM
"You know, I've never been for a walk around here. I don't get out enough." Leo laughs a bit.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 08:57 PM
" Uhm.... let me go alone Dad....please" he smiled to his father.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 08:59 PM
"It is..." Aysha smiled "Would you like to...hunt?" she looked up at Leo "Then you should probably get out more often Leo..." she smiled.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"It is..." Aysha smiled "Would you like to...hunt?" she looked up at Leo.
Leo grins widely, "Be my guest." He loves hunting.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Jaini's hears drop down, "Aww..." he says sadly.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Leo grins widely, "Be my guest." He loves hunting.

"Well...don't think I'm going to be the first one to go..." she smiled.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"I'll be ok.. I'm going with that big cub" he laughed a little pointing at Jaini.
" Yeah Kiros you can go and disturb a little my Dad... he's becoming too lazy" Klowd laughed a little.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"Well...don't think I'm going to be the first one to go..." she smiled.
Leo smirks, "Watch me... I'll be like a lightning bolt." he giggles as he runs out in to the field slowing down to sneak up on an herd of gazelle.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Leo grins back happily crouching down in the grass some more he walks closer.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Leo takes a few steps forward, he keeps a close eye on the gazelle. He then takes another two steps forward.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"My bet, I can catch that gazelle first." Aysha raised a brow and smirked, crouching in the other direction of Leo as she nears the prey...in her attack position, slowly moving towards the gazelle without making a single sound.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Leo sees his target and runs out in to the field with a loud roar. He pounces on top of one of the gazelle and he makes sure it's the biggest, most juiciest one there. He bites in to it's neck making sure it's dead.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:10 PM
" No, no! don't shout him....I was saying to ya to go there and disturb him" klowd smiled.

" Come on Dad... can we leave now??" said Blitz.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Leo sees his target and runs out in to the field with a loud roar. He pounces on top of one of the gazelle and he makes sure it's the biggest, most juiciest one there. He bites in to it's neck making sure it's dead.

"I don't think so!" Aysha charged forward, leaping with all of her strength on her hind legs. She pounced on the gazelle, ripping it's neck furiously, finally biting into it's air cords where it can no longer breathe. She then laid eyes on Leo, panting slowly.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"Wow, you're...awesome!" Leo's jaw jops a bit with shock.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:16 PM
"So are you. You're an excellent hunter, I'd like to comment on that." she grinned at Leo. "Maybe...we should head back with the gazelle." she smiled at him.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Klowd rolled his eyes.
"Sorry Jaini....here ya can see my overprotective Dad..." Blitz sighed.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Sure..." Leo smiles putting the gazelle on to his back, "I'd like to thank you. You've made my day very special and it's a day that I've been able to enjoy. I'm glad we got to meet eachother." Leo purrs a bit.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:21 PM
" Dad... Kryken's not comming let we go please!" he said nervous to his father.
" You can go to the cave and ask him what he thinks... I've already asked to him..." Klowd sighed.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Sure..." Leo smiles putting the gazelle on to his back, "I'd like to thank you. You've made my day very special and it's a day that I've been able to enjoy. I'm glad we got to meet eachother." Leo purrs a bit.

"Ditto, Leo." she smiled, keeping her head away from Leo once more. "Thanks, hehe..." Aysha walked beside Leo "I'm glad I got to meet you too Leo, I won't forget it..." she smiled lightly, decreasing her pace of walk "Do you...need help carrying that? I don't want you to strain yourself before we get back..."
----
"What is it Kiros?" Kryken padded up to him, wondering what he wanted.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Leo smiles, "Yeah, sure. I wouldn't mind some help, hehe."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"I'm sure the lions at the den would love this." Leo grins looking at the gazelle.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Aysha smiled at Kimi and Kami helping with the gazelle "Thanks guys." she smiled "I'll get some berries for everyone." she smiled as she picked a few berries, carrying some back beside everyone. "There...I hope you don't mind."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Thanks. I was trained to do it by me dad." Leo smiles happily, "He was 'ONCE' a great hunter, hehe"

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Aysha smiled at Kimi and Kami helping with the gazelle "Thanks guys." she smiled "I'll get some berries for everyone." she smiled as she picked a few berries, carrying some back beside everyone. "There...I hope you don't mind."
"Nice. I like berries!" Leo smiles happily.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Aysha smiled politely "Your welcome." she rolled some over to Kimi and Kami "I'm sure you Dad is still a great hunter. If you don't me asking...who is your Dad?" she asked.

klowd
January 17th, 2005, 09:31 PM
" Ok... he's here...ask him if ya want...." Blitz sighed.
" Dad Kiros didn't belive me when I told him that i asked ya to go out with Jaini and Blitz "

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Do ya want me to point him out? I will if you want." Leo smiles.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:33 PM
"Uh, sure." she smiled
----
"What is it Kiros?" Kryken asked.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Uh, sure." she smiled
----
"What is it Kiros?" Kryken asked.
Leo looks around the den, he spots Namabi. "Ah! There he is, you see..." Leo motions a paw towards Namabi.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:36 PM
"He's a bossy one...or was when I was a cub." Leo smirks.

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Yeah...he wanted me to stay safe..." Leo looks over to Namabi once more.

unregistered user
January 17th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Leo looks around the den, he spots Namabi. "Ah! There he is, you see..." Leo motions a paw towards Namabi.

"Oh, Namabi." she smiled "He's still a great hunter. I'm sure." she watches Namabi "I've seen him around a found. Yes, a very nice lion." she replied "Should we save the gazelle for later? Hehe. If you're hungry, you can always have a bite."

King Simba
January 17th, 2005, 09:40 PM
"I'll save some...but I'm making no promises, hehe." Leo laughs a bit.
"Sorry to hear that." Leo sighs, "My dad's best friend doesn't know his parents either." his ears drop sadly.