PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 08:53 PM
" Hi" said Klowd " are you lost?"

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 08:54 PM
"No, not really. I'm just passing through and I needed somewhere to stay for a while. May I ask where I am?" Aysha inquired again.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 08:55 PM
" Your are at the Pride Rock " Klowd smiled sitting down " What's your name?"

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 08:58 PM
"Yes, well you see. Kimi's been a hard worker, looking after the rest of us don't you think he needs some rest and food? And maybe you should have another guard doing one shift after Kimi's done with his, that way he won't have to look so tired." Kenyi noticed the lioness speaking to Klowd as he greeted friendly "Hello there."
----
"Hi, my name's Aysha. What's your name?" Aysha smiled at the cub.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Klowd smiled " My name is Klowd , I'm his cub" said pointing to Kryken " And I'm his grandson " said pointing at Kenyi.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Aysha smiled "That's nice Klowd, you've got a nice family." Aysha gave the kind cub a friendly nuzzle and turned back to the older lions, "Do you mind if I stay for the time being?" she asked in a calm voice "Or at least just until I've restored most of my energy from my travels." she smiled.
----
"Mm...well, you're going to have to consult the king first, maybe Kimi here can direct you to him." Kenyi smiled back "By the way, it was nice meeting you Aysha, my name is Kenyi if you ever need any assistance don't hesitate and feel free to ask at any time if you wish." Kryken responded.

"Thank you Kenyi, may I ask who is Kimi?" Aysha asked curiously.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 09:13 PM
" I know" smiled Klowd nuzzling bach her and nuzzling his grandfather.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 09:57 PM
"So where is the King?" Aysha asked.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 10:05 PM
"I'm Aysha of the Keyah pridelands. I'm guessing you must be the King of these lands," Aysha bowed slowly "I've traveled a tad bit away from home. Is it okay if I stay here to rest?" asked Aysha politely.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Klowd looked at Simba waiting for a positive answer.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Aysha glanced over to the muscular lion next to Simba "Hello there." Aysha smiled. "And thank you Simba, I really appreciate you doing this."

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 10:36 PM
" Great!" shouted Klowd being happy for Simba's decision.
" Hey" said Blitz who had just come from outside.
Klowd didn't said anything to him and pounced on him laughing.

klowd
December 19th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Klowd yawned and fell asleep . " Hi Dad" smiled Blitz lying down near Klowd and trying to sleep too.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 10:55 PM
"I'm Aysha, nice meeting you." She smiled and looked back at Simba "Do you mind showing me around?" She asked.

unregistered user
December 19th, 2004, 11:18 PM
"My Dad's sleeping Simba...mind if I hunt with you?" Kryken smiled "I'm sure Kimi must be starving by now hehe, we better get the food."

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 04:01 AM
OOC: And now to introduce a new character... using my own namesake ;)

A rogue crossed the boundaries into the pride lands, unaware of the presence of other lions. He was a bit smaller than most lions his age, and his mane was thin. But most curiously, his fur was colored with spots like the leopard. Despite his smaller size he was extremely strong, possesing powerful legs and an arched, muscular back.

Zeal had wandered alone much of his life, a thing he attributed to his unknown father. He was a hybrid, his mother had been a rogue lioness, and his father a leopard whom he had never known. He was torn between the way of life his mother had taught him, or the calling of his father's instincts to roam alone.

He wandered alone with his thoughts until he came upon a giant rock, one that seemed to touch the sky. He stared at it for a moment... when suddenly a rowdy lion cub smacked into his leg.

"AHH! Sorry mister." Akadi said to the strange lion, backing away.

Azina came bounding out of the grass, then suddenly stopped when she saw the odd lion.

"Oh hello. Are you new here?" She asked.

"Uh... yea, I guess. I'm just passing through." He responded, smiling at the cubs. He felt a surge of interest in them, he had never seen lion cubs before.

"Oh you could stay here! You seem really nice." Azina answered innocently.

Azina's innocent comment took him by surprise. Zeal had never really thought of staying with other lions, even his mother had been a rogue. But the innocent, happy cubs told him that this pride must be good, honorable one. The idea awakened his lion half, the half that desired life in a pride...

"Well I'm not sure if your leader would be okay with that young cubs." He said.

"Oh, well I think you should go ask him." Akadi replied.

"Ya, go talk to King Simba, he's really nice and wise." Azina added.

So Zeal called out a greeting, at the very least maybe this King would grant him passage through his lands. But if he found a new home, so much the better.

klowd
December 20th, 2004, 10:23 AM
" Hey we want to eat too!!" said Klowd who woke up with the smell of the meat. " Yeah ty for waiting" laughed Blitz ,then both went to bite the animal.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 01:21 PM
"I am Zeal, I was just passing through your lands, I wasn't aware until these cubs bounded into me that these lands were occupied. However, I have never been in any pride before, and the idea appeals to my lion half. Would it be much trouble if I asked to stay awhile?" Zeal asked, bowing respectfully.

Roku
December 20th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Roku saw the new lion and walked up to him, bowing.
"I am sure if you mean us no harm, Simba will allow you stay here. He is a good, kind king."
Roku smiled slightly
"I am not even a lion, and he allowed me to live here. I am sure you mean us no harm?"

klowd
December 20th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"Yeah is great!" said Blitz, Klowd didn't said anything and continued eating. " Mate if you continue eating like this you are going to be able to live with the elephants." Blitz laughed.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Zeal nodded to Roku. "I'm not entirely lion myself. My father was a leopard, as one can see from my spots. And no, I'm not a threat, I was just passing through when I ran into those cubs. Staying here was a sort of spur-of-the-moment idea."

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Kenyi not having eaten anything heard the suprise roar and watched as Simba stood in front of the cub protectively. Soon, he came and padded up to the new lion as Kryken closely followed behind his curious father.

"Welcome to the pridelands Zeal," He greeted and bowed slowly "It's always nice to see someone else new here." Kenyi said.

"Not to be rude or anything, but may I ask where you are from?" inquired Kryken.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 07:26 PM
"Well, I was planning on helping the new pridelander out, maybe show him around the place. You don't need to worry about me Simba, I've survived many days without food and water." Kenyi laughed and nuzzles Simba back "Well, I could show both Zeal and Aysha around unless you would like to show Aysha around yourself?"

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"I'm not really from anywhere in particular, I've hunted and lived alone since my mother died. I've always been a rogue..." Zeal answered to Kryken.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"What about yourself? Don't you need to eat as well Simba?" asked Kenyi.

Aysha noticed the group of lions chatting near the enterance of the cavern. She padded up slowly to the group and smiled making her way to the newcomer "Hello there." she greeted the new pridelander with a soft tone, "What's going on?"

----
"I'm sorry to hear that Zeal..." Kryken frowned "I know how you feel...I was a cub orphan when my parents died long ago too...until I met Kenyi who he adopted me..." he lowered his ears.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 08:06 PM
"My mother was a kind lioness, although she had been exiled from her pride. I never did find out why... I never knew my father, he died before I was born, I only know that my mother loved him very much."

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Kryken looks at the dry ground as a small tear runs down his muzzle, having to remember his parents and what happened to them "I...know what you mean Zeal..." Kryken wiped his tears with a paw and looked back up "Well...over here you'll be given the greatest of comforts and don't you worry." Kryken nods padding from the scene quickly.

"I'm...so sorry to hear that Zeal..." Aysha frowns, lowering her ears as well. "I hope...that you do find some comfort here Zeal and if you need anyone here to talk to, I'm here for you." Aysha padded up to Zeal.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Zeal was quite surprised at all the kindness he was shown in so short a time. He again found himself wondering about what could make his mother leave pride life... if it was as good as this. He had always suspected it had something to do with his father... maybe it was a taboo for a lioness and a leopard to become mates.

He sighed, I guess I'll never know for sure, he thought. He smiled at the others, finding a degree of happiness in a place he never thought he'd find.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Zeal noticed Kryken's tears as well, and though he had long since gotten over his sadness, it was obvious Kryken had not.

"I feel your pain..." He said simply, brushing Kryken slightly with his paw.

klowd
December 20th, 2004, 09:21 PM
" Dad? What happen?" said Klowd worried about his father nuzzling him.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 10:33 PM
Kryken nods as he takes a bit of the Impala, slowly chewing his food.

"Thank you Zeal...I feel a bit better now...and it's nothing Klowd." He nuzzled his son.
----
Kenyi watches and smiles as he decides to pad outside for a bit of fresh air.
----
Aysha gave Zeal a friendly nuzzle of comfort and walked outside seeing Kenyi staring straight at the sky.

"Hey there." Aysha smiled.

"Hi." Kenyi greeted back.

"What're you doing here all by yourself?"

"Just watching the sky."

"Yeah, it looks beautiful with the swirls and clouds."

"Yep, shouldn't you be inside with the others eating your dinner?"

"I'm not so hungry, but thanks for your concern."

"No problem..."

The two continues gazing up at the beautiful shapes and form that appeared up above.

"You really should get back, it's getting kind of cold here." said Kenyi.

"Yeah, you're right..." Aysha padded back into the cavern and ate her dinner quitely alongside Kryken and the others "I really enjoy it here..." she smiled.

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Kenyi purrs "Thank you Simba." He smiles as he grabs one of the Impala's haunches and starts to chew lightly.

Aysha looked at the large group of lions and lionesses as they ate the food "Hmm...well I think I'll just go rest now..." she pads up to Simba and asks in a polite voice "I think I'm just gonna go to bed and rest outside now..." Aysha smiles.

klowd
December 20th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by klowd
" Dad? What happen?" said Klowd worried about his father nuzzling him.

please :bleen: ;)

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Kryken nuzzled his son back "Nothing son..." he smiled.

klowd
December 20th, 2004, 11:45 PM
" Sure....?" he asked concerned " So why u were crying?"

unregistered user
December 20th, 2004, 11:48 PM
"Just something about my parents son, nothing to worry about. Go back to eating your food hehe." Kryken nuzzled him.

klowd
December 20th, 2004, 11:52 PM
" What happens to Gr.... Kenyi?" he asked looking at his father's eyes.

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 12:16 AM
Kryken laughed "You can call him grandpa if ya like." He winked "He's probably outside as usual, looking at the sky."

"Or I could be here trying to enjoy a meal." Kenyi laughed as he poked his son.

"Oh haha. Didn't notice ya there Dad, where did you go? Klowd was getting worried."

"I was out...like you said looking at the sky as usual. Nice guess though son, you're really starting to catch up."

"Hmm...well...anyways, we'd better eat and enjoy the food before the Impala gets cold. Don't you think so, son?" Kryken smiled.

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 12:26 AM
( Do the lions know how to roast? :lol: )

"Always so opportune!"said Klowd laughing seeing his father face " yeah could be better to continue eating"

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 12:51 PM
( ahh ok ty sir ;))

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 05:26 PM
Aysha smiled and nuzzled Simba softly in response back as she slowly headed into the cavern and sat beside Klowd around the dead Impala. Just as she was about to consume one of the haunches, she caught a small glimpse of Kimi in the corner of the den all by himself and thought to herself that maybe she should keep him company and herself for a while, maybe start a decent conversaton. Aysha always enjoyed a good talk or two, so when the time was right she excused herself from Klowd and took on the impulse to slowly walk over and sit beside him.

"Hello there." Aysha greeted with a kind smile.

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Klowd and Blitz looked simultaneously one to the other , and then both looked to Aysha and Kimi both both with an accomplice smile.

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 10:28 PM
( I was just kidding ;) )

" We don't want a mate now, a mate gives you a lot of responsibilities" they both laughed."

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 10:28 PM
Aysha smiled at how polite Kimi was of bowing.

"I know...I was just wondering why you were sitting here all alone. Come and join us." Aysha smiled again "Right now, I'm not too concerned about my hunger hehe."

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 10:37 PM
"No thanks, heh I'm already full as it is." Aysha smiled "My name's Aysha," She bowed slowly "What's yours?" She asked in a friendly voice.

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 10:40 PM
" maybe we should go out the den..." whispered Klowd and Blitz to their fathers.

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Hah, no need to bow!" Kimi laughs a little, "As I said, I'm not royalty... my name's Kimi, nice to meet you." Kimi smiles.

"It's nice to meet you too," she smiled back "so, do you mind asking me whatever brought you to this place?"

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 10:50 PM
"No... I'm ok Dad" said Blitz pointing discreet with his paw to Kimi and Aysha trying to make Kiros and Kryken underestand them.

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 10:52 PM
"Well, I was with a group of lions from our pride one night to go searching for food, but instead all 5 of us ended up being the 'hunted' and were chased down by 8 humans. Luckily, we escaped the human poachers but unfortunately scattered and lost elsewhere. Then I somehow found this wonderous place." she sighed "So, what is your position or job in this pride?" Aysha asked.

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 10:58 PM
"I know how you feel, hopefully my pride isn't in danger. I'd go back, but I don't remember the way home." she lowered her ears, "Do poachers come here often?" she frowned.

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 11:01 PM
" give them time Dad.., give they time..:uhno: ." said Blitz

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 11:07 PM
"No, never." Kimi smiles to Aysha, "We're in a very nice location, the humans don't seem to be able to get here." Kimi purrs a little, "Yes, I hope your Pride isn't in danger... nasty humans!" Kimi growls.

"Don't worry, I think my pride's doing fine hehe..." Aysha smiled a bit "So, what is your job/position here?" she asked kindly.

klowd
December 21st, 2004, 11:09 PM
" Before that my mane has to grow up " laughed Blitz and Klowd.

unregistered user
December 21st, 2004, 11:11 PM
"Oh, that's great Kimi." she smiled "but... don't you get any rest out of the job?" worried Aysha.

klowd
December 22nd, 2004, 12:39 AM
When Klowd finnished eating, he went near his father and gave him a nuzzle " I'mg going to sleep a little Dad." then he lied down. Blitz did the same and lied down near his friend.

klowd
December 22nd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Klowd woke up, and he awakes Blitz "look they are still talking!" said looking at Kimi and Aysha "Awesome" said Blitz laughing

King Simba
December 22nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
"What did he tell you?" Asha asks, a little nervous.

The next morning, Asha wakes up and pads out of the den to Katai. "What's going on?" she asks, gulping a little in fear.

Kiros and Kopa too pad out and stands next to Leo, "What's happened?" he asks.
(Sorry for the late reply, I happen to be in Morocco at the min: ;))
"Namabi is saying that we have to leave. I have no choice. I'm so sorry, but I will be back in two weeks."

Katai's head lowers down in sadness as he nuzzles Asha one last time and disappears on to the horizon along with the rest of the Funsani pride.

King Simba
December 22nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
A tear falls from Katai's eye as he looks back sadly to Asha and the teenage cubs.

(Btw, the cubs are teens. ;))

King Simba
December 22nd, 2004, 05:21 PM
5I think you're getting confused with the other thread. :lol: Anyways, Hakuna Matata! :hakuna: )

unregistered user
December 22nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
(:p Hakuna to you too KS!!Nice seeing you again, oh and btw if ya look in that thread in Scar's Lair, I'm sure you'll be quite interested in that banner contest hehe. *Hugglez*:hugs: take care KS!!!Hope to see you from your flight back!!!:hugs::))

klowd
December 22nd, 2004, 10:06 PM
( Ks is right the cubs have to be teens now, Kiros was a cub and now he has a son :S )

klowd
December 22nd, 2004, 10:25 PM
( k mate ;) yw )

Klowd lied down without knowing what to do " oh man! I'm so bored!"
" Me too..." said Blitz rolling on his back. " Let's go outside?"
Klowd sighed " yes I thin is the better we can do" he said padding out of the cave, Blitz following him.
" What we can do?" asked blitz.
" Well... i don't know..." sighed klowd
" hey !! have you ever been in the elephant graveyard? I hears that the kiddnaped cub was found there" said Blitz.
" Ah ok then, but i think is a dangerous place there..." said Klowd looking at Blitz.
" Don't worry there are only hyenas there, and seeing Akadi and the others, you can see that they aree good people." replied Blitz
" I agree, let's go there then" said .
Both started walking towards there.

unregistered user
December 23rd, 2004, 12:48 AM
"Goodnight Blizzard and Klowd..." Kiros smiles to them, nuzzling each of them before going to sleep himself.

"Of course I get rest, I sleep most of the time during the day." Kimi grins, yawning a little, "I'll be asleep probably within the next five minutes. I'm going back to the normal den now to get a bit of rest." he smiles, curling up in the normal den and going to sleep.

"Oh...okay then..." Aysha frowned wondering where she should sleep so she laid beside Klowd and slept next to him.

klowd
December 23rd, 2004, 12:52 AM
(klowd is not sleeping now ;) )

klowd
December 23rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
" We are going to the water hole Dad" said Bliz smiling " Don't worry"

klowd
December 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Blitz sighed " uh..we were going to the elephant graveyard" said Blitz

unregistered user
December 23rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
Sari came over. "Hey guys what are yah doing?" she smiled. Meanwhile, in the elephant graveyard, a deep ginger coloured lioness led down in the enterance to the skull of an elephant. Her black hair fell over one gleaming blue eye. She raised her head as a stray hyena walked by. she pounced and killed it. She dragged it back to the skull and led down to eat. She tore at the flesh savagely. soon all that was left was the skeleton.

klowd
December 23rd, 2004, 07:45 PM
! Cool!!" shouted both at the same time.

unregistered user
December 23rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
"I suppose you can go, if me and Kryken come with you." Kiros smiles to Blizzard and Klowd, "This can be a little adventure for you both..."

"What's going on?"

klowd
December 23rd, 2004, 08:01 PM
" he told us than we can to to the elephant graveyard if you come!!" said the both being happy.

unregistered user
December 23rd, 2004, 08:18 PM
"Who's coming?" Kryken wondered.

klowd
December 23rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
" Blizzard and his Dad, me and if you come you too." replied Klowd to his father.

klowd
December 24th, 2004, 12:49 AM
" Don't worry, nothing will happen to us" smiled both.

unregistered user
December 24th, 2004, 09:05 AM
"Well, I don't mind us checking it out, but where are going exactly?" Kryken asked.

King Simba
December 24th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Marasna decides to get up and move on. He pads up to Simba.
"Time for me to be going now I think." he nods his head at Simba and bows down low in respect.

unregistered user
December 24th, 2004, 11:32 AM
(OOC: Have fun you two.)

klowd
December 24th, 2004, 05:41 PM
" So you come Dad"? asked Klowd

King Simba
December 25th, 2004, 01:08 PM
(Kenyi :( ... Thank goodness we had a talk :hugs: *Hugglez!!!*)

"Nice having you here, thanks for your help." Simba smiles to Marasna, "I wish you good luck on the rest of your travels."
Marasna smiles and nods, "Heh, as long as the weather is fine I'll be sure to have a good journey."

unregistered user
December 26th, 2004, 12:02 AM
"You had better work some persuasion upon Kryken, or else we're not going..." Kiros smiles to Blizzard and Klowd.

Kryken sighed "Alright then...let's go."

klowd
December 26th, 2004, 12:06 AM
" Yay!!! Ty Dad!!!" said Klowd exited. Klowd and Blitz started running towards the elephant graveyard.

unregistered user
December 26th, 2004, 08:17 AM
"Whoa...slow down there Tiger...or should I say 'Lion Cub'." Kryken laughed and picked Klowd by his muzzle as he smiled to Simba "Shall we?" he smiled.

King Simba
December 26th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Marasna smiles to Simba. He then smiles to Kimi, "Feeling fine, thanks. And you?"

Meanwhile, Jaini runs up to his mother. "Where did Dad go?"

King Simba
December 26th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"I'm great thanks for asking." Kimi smiles to Marasna, "So will you be staying for a longer period of time? Simba says you're welcome to stay for as long as you want."

"They had to go back to the Funsani Pridelands quickly... Namabi has taken most of the Funsani Pride..." Asha sighs, nuzzling Jaini, "Don't worry, they'll be back though..." she purrs.
"Um...well I guess I could stay for a longer period of time. It wouldn't hurt." Marasna smiles to Kimi.

Jaini sighs and slaps his paw again on the rock, "I miss him already..."

King Simba
December 26th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"Thanks, Simba does have some very nice lands." he smiles to Kimi.

"I'm bored. Karia, Reth or Amani won't play with me." Jaini sighs. "Dad was the only one who played with me."

King Simba
December 26th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"I'm sure he'll be happy if you tell him that." Kimi smiles to Marasna, "I've lived here all my life, he knows how much I appreciate him." Kimi sighs, yawning.

"Maybe if you didn't moan so much..." Asha sighs to Jaini, "Amani and Reth seem to be asleep at the moment..." Asha yawns, "Perhaps you should go and play with Kina and Majani? They're always playing with cubs..." she smiles.
Marasna nods and politely smiles to Kimi.

Jaini looks at his mother and tries to think of what to do. "I'm not sure, they're adults. I don't wanna play with a couple of adults." Jaini slaps his paw again, "Ouch!"

klowd
December 26th, 2004, 09:12 PM
"Hey why can't we going walking!!" said the both cubs.

klowd
December 26th, 2004, 09:28 PM
" We want to arrive there soon Dad!!" said Blitz exited.

klowd
December 26th, 2004, 11:00 PM
" What?!!" We are not going to the elephant graveyard!!!?" said the both lions

unregistered user
December 26th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Aysha awakes from her morning den as she quietly pads to find Kryken and the 'others'.

Kryken caught a glimpse of Aysha from the corner of his eye and turned around. As she approached with graceful steps, he shone a welcome smile "Hello there..." he greeted with a grin.

"Hi, have you seen Kimi around lately?" Aysha asked with curiousity.

"No, I'm sorry I haven't..."

Aysha nodded in agreement "Okay...thanks..." she slowly walked away.

klowd
December 26th, 2004, 11:34 PM
" Ah..... ok then...." said Blitz. " Anyways I don't know why we can't go walking..." said klowd.

King Simba
December 27th, 2004, 11:57 AM
"Are you afraid of the adult lions?" Asha sighs to Jaini as he hurts his paw... she licks it better for him and brushes it gently with her right forepaw. "Jaini... you need to stop smacking your paw on the ground..." she sighs dispairingly to him.
"Sorry but I feel outnumbered whilst I'm around adults..." Jaini sighs as he lays down.

King Simba
December 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
"Why don't you go and play with some other cubs then?" Asha smiles to Jaini, "There are some other cubs here too... try playing with Kirosa and Kozi, they're bound to have some fun with you." Asha tells him, smiling.
"I guess so..." Jaini looks around for the cubs.

klowd
December 27th, 2004, 01:47 PM
" Dad..... u know we won't run off!!" said Blitz "You and Klowd's dad are near us, is impossible to run off!"

King Simba
December 27th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Kirosa and Kozi are sleeping at the moment in the den, about twenty feet away from Jaini.

"They're there." Asha points out the two sleeping cubs to Jaini.
"They're......waaaay smaller than me." Jaini looks and observes the two sleeping cubs.

King Simba
December 27th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Hello?" Jaini pokes one of the cubs.

klowd
December 27th, 2004, 05:32 PM
" arf ok...when are we going to arrive there!?" he asked being impatient.

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 06:42 PM
(OOC: Okay, where did Kirosa and Jaini come from?:confused: I'm confused when all these new characters are just suddenly introduced and I'm not clued in as to where from or who they are. =/)

"You can't go walking because you'll end up running off..." Kiros laughs a little to Blizzard.

"You want me for something?" Kimi smiles to Aysha, having heard his name, "I'm here..." he purrs a little happily.

Trodding away slowly, Aysha suddenly heard the sound Kimi's distant voice behind her and abruptly stopped, head down on the unbalanced hill. The thick dust being blown by the east wind, caused her to move a little to the side of avoid the sandy haze.

"Oh, Kimi. Well, I was either about to head back to the dens or take a walk around the pridelands a little." She kindly spoke with an odd expression.

She silently strolled back up the uneven mound to Kimi.

"Kryken told me a bit about you've been working constantly during the day and so I just thought you might get hungry. I caught an antelope for you, it's in the den right now if you're hungry."

klowd
December 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
" Yeah!! i can't wait to arrive there!! let us going running please!!" said Klowd

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"Sure Klowd, seems like Simba's a bit slow today," Kryken laughed picking up Klowd by his muzzle as they both run towards the graveyard in joy.

klowd
December 27th, 2004, 07:30 PM
"Cool Dad!!!! run run!!!come on my personal horse" said Klowd laughing
" Look dad!! they are running!!"said Blitz pointing at Kryken and Klowd.

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 07:40 PM
(Jaini is one of Asha and Katai's cubs. Kirosa and Kozi are two other cubs from the Pride.)

Kimi laughs a little to Aysha, "You're too kind... I've just eaten though, so there's no point me eating any more... someone else can eat the antelope, but thanks anyway."

Kimi tiredly lies down, trying to get a little sleep in the shade.

"No..." Kiros sighs, still carrying Blizzard along to the destination point. "I'm scared for your safety." he keeps the cub in his mouth, Simba padding alongside them.

"Okay.." Aysha agreed and returned back into the den.

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"I guess..." Aysha looked back at Kimi "It's nice to meet you...my name's Aysha.." she smiled half-heartedly "If you're hungry, you can have the antelope I caught earlier. It's in the other den...I think I'm just go outside by myself for a bit." Aysha smiled and gave Kina a friendly nuzzle as she walks back out of the cavern and looked for a nice waterhole.

klowd
December 27th, 2004, 08:22 PM
" WOha!! I can see some elephants from here!!!" said Klowd exited.

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"Unfortunately, they're dead Klowd."

klowd
December 27th, 2004, 09:50 PM
" I see Dad..." said Klowd " Let me down please" he said.
" Yeah Dad... we arrived let us go and explore now" said Blitz

klowd
December 27th, 2004, 10:31 PM
:hmm: :hmm: " ok...." said Blitz looking at Klowd and his father.

unregistered user
December 27th, 2004, 10:40 PM
OFF: I have returned from my brief haitus.

In the days since his arrival at pride rock, Zeal had grown somewhat attached to the old traveller's cubs. For their part, Azina and Akadi looked up to the lion/leopard hybrid as something of a surrogate father. Although the cubs were often distressed by Zeal's unlion-like behavior of climbing trees. Particularly when Zeal would use this in order to "get the drop on" the cubs.

Zeal silently leaped out from one of the low branches of a small tree, landing directly in front of Akadi. The young cub jumped in momentary fear and surprise.. then laughed.

"You're so weird!" Akadi chuckled, pouncing on Zeal. It was then that he looked up and saw Azina hanging from one of the branches.. just as she leaped out of the branch and pounced on him.

"Gotcha brother!" Azina laughed.

"See, your sister is a fast learner..."

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 02:12 PM
" Yes Dad...you told me that before....but we arrive now to the elephant graveyard! let me go walking here!"

King Simba
December 28th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Jaini sighs, "Mum, they're not talking..."

King Simba
December 28th, 2004, 03:59 PM
"Uh...sor-ry..." Jaini steps back a few steps.

King Simba
December 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"My mum said I could play with you. I'm bored stiff since my dad left..." Jaini sighs as his ears perk down.

unregistered user
December 28th, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Yeah, man, I'm starving!" Kina grins, gobbling some of the antelope, "Thanks!" he smiles to Aysha. Kimi is asleep next to the antelope, having had a few bites before sleeping.

"Yes..." Kiros sighs to Blizzard, "You get to look around, then we're leaving." he smiles.

Aysha lapped up some water from the waterhole before returning her den.

"I'm glad you like it.." Aysha smiled, lying down.

----

"Alright then...we'll let them go..." Kryken dropped Klowd "But stay close, don't want ya getting lost now." he said worriedly.

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 06:27 PM
" Don't worry about me Dad" said Klowd " Heya mate let's go!! we arrive!"
" Yeah! awesome place!!" said Blitz running towards Klowd and Kryken. Then both started walking inside the graveyard.

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 07:40 PM
" If so... you don't need to be so close to us Dad, we can go alone we are not going to run off don't worry" said Blitz

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"i hate being a cub, we can't do anything alone, always has to be someone with us" whispered Blitz to Klowd.
" Yeah mate even in this place with nobody we have to come with our parents." The cubs faces changed a little to a bit angry expression.

unregistered user
December 28th, 2004, 07:58 PM
"It's been ages since...perhaps the hyenas have already found new grounds to live on. One can't be too sure. Klowd, stay close to Blizzard and don't leave me, Simba or Kiros' sight." Kryken directed at the two cubs "You can play pounce, but don't leave each other's sight. Maybe Simba can give me a bit in depth of history about this place, while the other play." he smiled.

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Both sighed " We don't wanna play, we only want to explore this site! we can play everywhere in the pridelands , for one that that we leave them we want to explore this lands!". Blitz thought a little "Heh Dad... and ya don't wanna listen the history about this place?" said smiling. " Let's see if we have luck" whispered to Klowd.

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 08:12 PM
" uhmm no ty...Grandad, maybe after we only want to explore this place, but maybe my Dad and Klowd's Dad yes" he smiled.

unregistered user
December 28th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"Hmm...maybe later..." Kryken lied on the dusty ground.

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 08:52 PM
" Ok you can rest here... and we can go to explore? :D

unregistered user
December 28th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"Hi, er, do you mind if i join you?" Called Sari coming over.

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 10:31 PM
" eh ... Hi" said Klowd " You two can stay here don't worry nothing will happen to us, if something happens we'll run back okay?" said Blitz

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Blitz sighs " i know Dad... i know you are not stupid but we aren't neither... so nothing will happen to us"

klowd
December 28th, 2004, 11:07 PM
" Dad!! if we get injured we are going to return here running, or we can shout ya or something!! Don't worry please!."said Blitz looking at is father's eyes.

unregistered user
December 29th, 2004, 06:13 AM
"I don't intend to stay here by myself, what makes you think I'm going to rest here?" Kryken chuckled following his son "I'm not going to leave my son with you guys." He nuzzled Klowd lovingly.

klowd
December 29th, 2004, 09:14 AM
" Dad don't worry nothing will happen to me going with Kiros and Simba we are only 2 cubs!" said Klowd to his father.
Blitz sighed " I don't know how was your life when you was a cub Dad.... but I hope you could do more things that i do..." said a little bit sad.

unregistered user
December 29th, 2004, 04:14 PM
"Geez, you really expect Kiros and Simba to handle the job of my son?" Kryken scoffed "Kiros, Simba, I think I can handle myself and my own son's care, I'm not helpless or defenseless, thanks, and I really don't think you should treat me like I am either." he directed at Kiros and Simba "I'm only here to follow you because I care for you Klowd, and if anything, absolutely anything happened to you, you'll be my first priority, and you are!" he sighed "But...if you really don't want me, then I'll return to the pridelands and let you four enjoy the fun..." he sighed sharply "and yes, when I was a cub I used to be just as naughty as Klowd and Blizzard and we definitely don't want anything happening to you." Kryken nuzzled Klowd "Oh and btw Simba, I really don't appreciate the way you like to always take on every job and glory and make everyone else look like an innocent bystander. I thank you for your kind offers, but when it comes deep down to parenting my cub, thanks but I really think that I can handle it myself. He's my cub after all and I think I know how to look over my own young." He simpled walked away from Kiros and Simba as he nuzzles Klowd, staying close by to him.

King Simba
December 29th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"That's sad..." Kirosa and Kozi both say sadly to Jaini, "Ok, we'll play!" Kozi grins cheerfully.

Kozi pounces on Jaini, pinning the larger lion down. Kozi is very strong for his size. Kirosa pounces on top of Kozi, laughing.
"The good news is though, my dad is returning in a few days so I'm happy." Jaini smiles as he playfully pounces on top of Kozi and Kirosa.

unregistered user
December 29th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Kryken sighed and sat there thinking a bit of what he said...ashamed he walked up to Simba flushed red "I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean it like that Simba and Kiros...I just..." he sighed once more "I don't know..." He looked down "I just don't want to seem useless...I mean, with you doing everything there is and I'm just here...doing nothing...I'm extremely sorry for what I've said..." he slowly walked away "I guess...I always try to pretend that I'm tough than everyone else and that I don't need anyone...but...I'm not...I just wanted my son...to look up to his Dad...instead of looking at someone who's weak...and I guess that's who I've become. A weaker person than I am now, standing before you for pretending to be someone I'm not...for being...a rude, ungrateful lion...who doesn't deserve any of your kindness and offers..." Kryken said sadly as a tear slid across his cheek "and I guess...I wanted to fit in with everyone else...seeing as they do everything...and...I don't know...me being...alone...I'm sorry Simba...Kiros...I...wasn't thinking when I said that...being full of pride....I..." he sighed "I'll leave your lands immediately...I'm sorry..." he slowly walked out, crying.

King Simba
December 29th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"How rude..." Simba growls a little, "We were only trying to help... ungrateful lion..."

Kiros nods his head in agreement, "You would think he would be a little appreciative of our care for his son..."

Kirosa and Kozi grin as the slightly larger lion pounces on top of them. "Looks like you got us!" they laugh, pinned under Jaini.
"Yeah, I got ya alright!" Jaini laughs playfully.

King Simba
December 29th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Jaini stops pressing on so hard, "You guys are fun!"

King Simba
December 29th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"You're better than my brothers and sister!" Jaini laughs.

unregistered user
December 29th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Simba sighs to Kryken, "You can't leave..." he tells the lion, "There's no point running away... that never achieves anything..." he sighs sadly, "Come on..." he nuzzles Kryken gently, "It's ok, we know you didn't mean it... it's obvious your son will be proud of you, you're a fantastic lion... You're not weak at all... Just there's no need to run away..." he purrs a little, nuzzling Kryken again.

Kryken sighs "I'm sorry...and I am...I didn't mean any of it...I just...I wasn't thinking...I guess...it was pride that got me..." he cried.

klowd
December 29th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Blizzard couldn't say a word.
"D...D...Dad.... what's happening to you?" he said scared being not sure of what to do or say " Why did you say so?" said with some tears falling down his face. " What's wrong with you Dad! tell me what's wrong with you!" shouted. " Sice a lot of time ago i don't know what's happening to you Dad!, and I don't want to leave this place!!" he said starting running away inside the graveyard crying.

klowd
December 29th, 2004, 09:21 PM
( Klowd said all this xD Blizzard didn't go anywhere ;) )

klowd
December 29th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Klowd bite Kiros unconsciously and runned away crying

klowd
December 29th, 2004, 10:10 PM
" I wanna be alone!!! with nobody!" shouted Klowd and started crying louder.

unregistered user
December 29th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Zeal had taken to sleeping in a tree nearby pride rock, this comforted his leopard half. He wasn't as social as other lions, but he made an effort to at least talk when spoken to, a hard lesson in manners.

His perch on the tree gave him a great viewpoint on the surrounding savanna, all the better since it allowed him to keep an eye on Azina and Akadi, who were prone to mischief.

He watched the two cubs playing in the grass when the thought suddenly came to him. They were almost as solitary as he was, they rarely played with other cubs. I've been rubbing off on them it seems, he thought.

"Hey, you two down there... why don't you go play with some of the others for a change." Zeal bellowed.

They looked curiously up at him, as if the thought had not occured to them.

"Only if you come with us!" Akadi replied.

"Ya, you better come with us, we need to get you a mate!" Azina laughed.

"Uh... I'm not very social you know. Besides, who says I'm looking?" Zeal replied, turning away in embarassment.

"So what, come with us and talk to the others. Go make friends!" Azina said.

Reluctantly, Zeal clambered down from the branch and followed the cubs towards pride rock.

unregistered user
December 30th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Kiros takes Klowd back again in his mouth, and keeps him in his mouth. "Don't be upset Kryken... he might've got away if I hadn't have gone after him..." he keeps Klowd in his mouth so the cub can't bite him again.

Kenyi hugged and gave a big nuzzle to Kiros and Simba, purring "Don't worry I'll take care of this..." Kenyi gave them both another friendly nuzzle as he padded away and grabbed Klowd by his muzzle "Now you're not going to run little Klowd. What's going on?" He frowned.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 12:25 AM
" Maybe i'm who should ask all that to you Dad... i didn't understand what happened to you when you said all that to Simba and kiros, they are always taking care of me.... so it hurts me when you said all that to them" said Klowd with a sad face " I think you are a great Dad... you don't have to worry about that..." he said with a tear falling down his face.

unregistered user
December 30th, 2004, 12:33 AM
"Okay...I'm sorry...I just sometimes wish I could've been a better father for you Klowd..." he sighed and frowned, nuzzling Klowd as he held him tightly in his arms "I love you Klowd...I just wish you had a good dad to look up to." he nuzzled him again.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 12:41 AM
klowd nuzzled back his father " You don't have to worry about that.... you are an awesome Dad...can't imagine mysef having a better father than you, becaouse I don't think he could exist" Klowd smiled.

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Kirosa and Kozi grin to Jaini, "Well, some cubs don't like playing much..." they laugh to their new friend.

"Ok, ok, no need to get upset..." Simba and Kiros both nuzzle Kryken, whilst keeping an eye on the cubs still though, so they can't run off.
"I call those cubs boring cubs. I always like to play." Jaini grins to his new friends.

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 03:59 PM
"I didn't think I was that strong..." Jaini laughs, "Then again I always pin ly dad down straight away!"

Jaini was now happy because his dad was coming home tomorrow.

King Simba
December 30th, 2004, 04:11 PM
"My dad always plays with me." Jaini smiles. "I wonder if you can pin me..." Jaini grins.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Klowd nuzzles Kryken again, because he didn't want to see him sad. Blitz was observing them, he lied down and sighed " huh... how difficult is being a cub" he laughed a little.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 05:14 PM
" And we have to make yourselves anger ocasionally" he said laughing nuzzling back his father.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Blitz laughed " I'm sure that u and uncle deserve it when granpa did that." he grins

unregistered user
December 30th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Kenyi nods "thank you guys..." He purrs while nuzzling the two adult lions "Shall we keep going?" he asked Simba in a friendly voice "We've still got a lot to do while we're here. Where to next?" he smiled over to Simba.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Klowd sighed and came back near Blitz.
"Heya mate" smiled Bltz
"Hello..." said klowd looking at the ground.
" Heh what's wrong now?" asked Blitz a little concerned.
" Nothing Blizzard all is okay" he said looking at Blitz's eyes.
" Ah okay,let's go with our parents again." said Blitz thinking about what's worring Klowd.

klowd
December 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM
" Seeing this place... I think the better we can do is return home..." said Klowd starting walking towards home.
"oo..ok" said Blirz, then he look at his father and grandfather "Let's going home then?" said starting walking behind Klowd being concerned about him.

unregistered user
December 31st, 2004, 09:25 AM
"Hehe, alright." Kryken smiled to Klowd and the others and gently lifted his son into his muzzle again as he returned to the pridelands with the group. "How about some antelope for the cubs Simba?" he smiled.

klowd
December 31st, 2004, 02:25 PM
The both cubs smiled seeing the fresh meat in front of their eyes and started eating the meat that their fathers prepared for them " Is delicious!" said Blitz.Klowd nodded with some blood faliing down his face.

klowd
December 31st, 2004, 04:49 PM
" Yeah, if there is not enought food I can share my chunk with you Dad" said Klowd smiling to his father.

klowd
December 31st, 2004, 04:56 PM
" I try to be it" he smiled " I want my Dad to be proud of me,this is nowadays my maxim priority" he said bitting the meat again.
Blitz continued eating too.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 12:22 AM
"We're smaller than you..." the cubs laugh to Jaini, "But we've been eating meat for quite a while now, so our muscles are developing..." he purrs.
"Well that's because I'm a teen." Jaini grins.
Jaini then yawns, "I think I'll go to sleep now. My dad will be returning in the morning."

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 10:44 AM
The next morning, the sun rises across the pridelands. The Funsani pride begin to be visible in the distance.

Jaini opens his eyes, "Mum, mum. Wake up!"

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 01:09 PM
Kiros smiles and purrs happily to Klowd, nuzzling him gently, "I bet he's really proud of you..."

Kirosa and Kozi laugh as Jaini gets off them... he had squashed them good... "Ooof..." Kirosa grins a little.

"Wha-what is it?" Asha smiles to Jaini, waking up and nuzzling her cub, "Is something wrong?"
"Look...I can see some lions on the horizon. Maybe it's dad and Namabi?" replies Jaini keeping watch.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 03:10 PM
Katai hears a roar from Pride Rock, "Asha?" he then roars back.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 04:39 PM
Katai speeds up, eager to get back.
"Hey, Katai slow down!" Namabi shouts.

Katai continues to run.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 04:54 PM
"I missed you too." Katai smiles and nuzzles her back lovingly.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 07:54 PM
"If Namabi isn't. I won't." he smiles and nuzzles her again purring loudly.

King Simba
January 1st, 2005, 08:07 PM
"It's nice but it was raining all the way back...not the best weather for travelling." Katai shivers a little having been out in the cold for too long.

Jaini spots Katai, "Dad!" he shouts happily.

klowd
January 1st, 2005, 08:44 PM
" I hope so..." said Klowd to Kiros witha little smile.

King Simba
January 2nd, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Good..." Katai shivers again, "Looks like me, Namabi and the pride need to get some warmth on us." Katai smiles.

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
Blizzard smiled and walked next to his fathe rnuzzling him too "thanks Dad.... you are great.." he purrs

King Simba
January 2nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Jaini smiles cheerfully having seen his dad return, "Dad!" he shouts happily running out in to the fields. "Reth, Amani, Karia! Dad's back!" Jaini calls his brothers and sister happily. When he reaches his mum and dad he nuzzles his dad lovingly, "Dad, you're back..." a tear falls from his eye.

Karia walks to the entrance of the den, having seen her dad her face lights up in a smile and she runs down to the fields nuzzling her dad lovingly on her arrival.

Namabi smiles at Katai and his family, "They all missed you..." Namabi smiles. "That shows how much your family cares for you." he nuzzles his best friend.

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
" It's always raining here !" said Blitz walking inside the den.

King Simba
January 2nd, 2005, 06:33 PM
"You're a very good cub..." Kiros smiles to Blizzard, nuzzling him happily, "I think the Funsani Pride is back now..." Kiros purrs a little, looking out of the den.

Reth and Amani wake up pretty much instantly hearing this news, and run over to greet Katai too.

"We missed you!!!" Reth and Amani purr, nuzzling him, one of them nuzzling each of his cheeks.

"Come to the den..." Simba calls to the Funsani Pride, "It's much warmer in here, and it's not raining like it is outside..."
Katai smiles and nuzzles his four cubs, "You're all glad to see me back, eh?" he smiles.

Namabi nods and smiles walking into the den with Lunara, Leo and Leana.

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 08:22 PM
" I see...." said Blitz with a sigh " I hope the good weather arrives soon" he said to his father. Klowd was walking in front of them going inside the den too.

klowd
January 2nd, 2005, 08:41 PM
" Yay more food!!" said Kopa laughing "Can we go and walk a little under the rain? is so relaxing..." said Blitz purring

King Simba
January 2nd, 2005, 09:31 PM
"It's the wet season." Kiros smiles to Blitz, "We need it to rain, or else we would have to go elsewhere to get water." Kiros purrs a little, "Those silly elephants turn a lot of water to mud, since they throw it everywhere, the one good thing though is that that gives us our swamp..." Kiros purrs a little.

"Really glad..." Reth and Amani purr happily to Katai, "We really missed you..." they nuzzle him.

"I missed you too..." Asha purrs to Katai, "My wonderful mate..." she whisks her tail under his chin gently.
Katai smiles and looks up the the dark cloudy sky. "If only the weather was better..." he sighs and heads to the den shivering once more.

unregistered user
January 3rd, 2005, 02:57 AM
"Interesting, how I was never notified of any forecoming rain in the past three days..." Kenyi wondered.

"Are you alright Dad?" worried Kryken.

"Of course. It's just the unusual weather and continuous rain we've been having lately that worries me a bit..." Kenyi sighed "How's Klowd?" he half-smiled.

"He's doing pretty good actually..." Kryken lit up in happiness, but suddenly died down to a small frown seeing his father collapse on the den floor "You must be tired..."

"It's just-"

"Kumani...I know father..." Kryken interrupted, "You'll be back soon in a little while. I promise..." He smiled and nuzzled his father lovingly before returning to Simba and Namabi.

Striding quickly across cavern, Kryken greeted Aysha with a nod and entered the den. "Simba, Namabi...why don't we do something for the cubs and the other lions in the pride. It'll be a surprise, we can do like a hunting day or some kind of pouncing event for the others. What do you both say about that? I mean...it's not bad and we really need to livin' up the place with some entertainment..." Kryken sighed a bit in a excitement "So...what do you say?" He asked with a thrilling expression.

----
Meanwhile, Aysha curiously wondered about the dens with the most innocent look on herself. She surprisingly came across Kimi and a few other guardian protectors of the dens as she decided to stroll herself over.

"Hey there..." Aysha merrily greeted Kimi with a kindhearted smile.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 09:21 AM
Katai shivers once more.
"Yes, I'm coming. Are you Jaini?" asks Karia.
"Coming!" Jaini bounds off after his brothers, sister and parents.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 09:37 AM
(Thanks. I used my new DVD drive to take the screenshots. :cheese: )

Katai looks over to Asha before yawning, "I'm tired..." he pads over to the corner and curls up beside Asha.

Jaini runs over too snuggling up next to his dad.

Meanwhile, Namabi looks back at the pridelands. He then smiles and lays down.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
Karia runs back into the den, "Sorry I'm late!" she curls up next to them all.

"Yeah, I remember it too...Jaini's first pouncing lesson..." Katai smiles a bit at the memory.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:03 AM
Katai yawns and closes his eyes drifting off to sleep.
Karia nods and yawns. She goes to sleep also.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
"Yeah, long old day." Namabi grins and yawns.
Leo runs into the den out of the cold rain, "Sure is wet outside..." he shakes his mane dry.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
"Too cold..." Leo sighs. "Well it happens to be the rainy season so I guess that's what you get." Leo curls up next to his mum, dad and sister. "Night Simba."

klowd
January 3rd, 2005, 02:38 PM
" Yeah.... maybe we should wait until the weather gets better..." said Blizzard looking at his father lying down next to him."Anyways there are other lions who want to go, you don't need to come if u don't want Dad, i'll be good with them" he smiled to his Dad.
"Heya uncle Leo!" amiles seeing Leo who was coming there.

" Dad is something wrong with grandad" he said lower his ears and looking worried to Kenyi who was lying in the den's floor. " he wants to return to his home..." said with a little tear fallind down his face.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 02:55 PM
"Heya Blitz!" Leo smiles.

"Goodnight Leo..." Simba smiles back to the younger lion, "Let's hope it's warmer in the morning."
"Yeah..." Leo yawns drifting off to sleep.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Leo starts to snore loudly, Namabi nudges him. "Be quiet!"

klowd
January 3rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
" Hahha poor uncle" laughed Blitz looking at Leo and namabi, lying down between his father's paws purringa little feeling great there " Ok we'll going tomorrow..."

unregistered user
January 3rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
Sari sighed and closed her gleaming blue eyes. A stampde, her mother trying to save her, her mother falling into herd while she was safe, Her father trying to save her mother, orphan, evil warrior takes over, she runs away. Sasri woke panting. The sun was rising over the land. it's beams fell over the lion's faces. She stretched and walked over to Blitz. "Psst, blitz, wake up. i have to tell you something." She wispered gently tugging at the cub's ear.

OOC: Sorry i haven't been here. i went on holiday to Verwood.

klowd
January 3rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
" ehh?? what do you want" said the cub yawning.

King Simba
January 3rd, 2005, 10:03 PM
The next morning the sun rises. It looks as though it's going to be a nice day.

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 12:16 AM
"If you want..." Kiros purrs to Blizzard, "I'll come with you though, there are nasty creatures outside... we don't want them getting you... It's dark, wet and cold outside though... are you really sure you want to go?"

"Yeah, it's really cold..." Asha sighs padding up to Katai, "It should be warmer in the morning though, unless this storm continues..." she nuzzles him gently as Reth and Amani pad into the den too. "You coming Jaini, Karia?" Reth calls to his brother and sister.

"It's really up to you Kryken, but we should wait till this storm passes." Simba smiles, "It's silly to try and take the cubs out now, we might lose some of them, since it's so wet and dark... it's very cold too... maybe a hunting trip when the weather improves though..." Simba purrs to Kryken, "How is Kenyi?" Simba sighs, looking sadly over to his friend, lying down...

"Hello..." Kimi smiles back a little, before returning to his meal hungrily, "How are you?" he asks in between mouthfuls tiredly... Kimi would make sure he got at least a couple of hours sleep tonight before guarding the den.

"I see, but apparently I meant sometime, if anytime soon. It doesn't have to be exactly now..." Kryken smiled. "I have a lot of great ideas whenever you plan on actually doing it..." Kryken nodded "Kenyi is fine, no need to worry about him. Father just needs some good rest is all, he's been real depressed about home and I need to get him away from his ideas. Hmm...maybe you can try talking to him, cheer him up a bit." He then turned to Namabi "Hello there...you must be one of my father's good friends..."
----
"Hi..." Aysha padded over to her left of Kimi "I'm doing fine...enjoying your dinner I see?" Aysha smiled laying beside him.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Kenyi
"I see, but apparently I meant sometime, if anytime soon. It doesn't have to be exactly now..." Kryken smiled. "I have a lot of great ideas whenever you plan on actually doing it..." Kryken nodded "Kenyi is fine, no need to worry about him. Father just needs some good rest is all, he's been real depressed about home and I need to get him away from his ideas. Hmm...maybe you can try talking to him, cheer him up a bit." He then turned to Namabi "Hello there...you must be one of my father's good friends..."
----
"Hi..." Aysha padded over to her left of Kimi "I'm doing fine...enjoying your dinner I see?" Aysha smiled laying beside him.
"So you're Kryken? Hey there, you've grown a lot." Namabi smiles at Kry. "Your father is a very nice and considerate lion."

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Blitz saw Klowd who seems to be sad looking at Kenyi." Hey mate..what's the matter" said giving a friendly nuzzle to his best friend.
"Nothing..... I'm just a little bit worried about my grandad" he said lowering his ears.
" Kenyi ?, is something wrong with him?" asked a little bit concerned.
" I'm not sure...grandad says that he's worried about the weather... but I know he is missing his home a lot... and, in some way that's my fault... my Dad told me that he and my grandad are here for me... was my Dad who wanted to retun here to stay with me.. and now i think kenyi wants to return home, to Kumani Pridelands... and I don't know if i want to go there....I have been here since my father brought me here...when the Kumani war started... so i have never been in Kumani...and I think..my dad is worried for his Dad but he doesnt want to say anything" said Klowd with some tears falling down his face.
Blitz licked his tears and lied down next to him " don't cry mate..." he said " i didn't know that haven't been a war in Kumani" he said a little bit sad.
"Yes... fr that reason my Dad left me here.. because he had to fight in that war... he was one of the Kumani's guardians, and my grandad was the king...and my mom...my mom died in that war" he started crying without doing so much noise cos he didn't want the other lions to listen to him.
" I see...don't worry mate...i don't know my Mom too.... and I have never asked to my dad about that..." he naid hugging Klowd, with tearfull eyes, but he didn't want to cry to support his friend.

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
"So you're Kryken? Hey there, you've grown a lot." Namabi smiles at Kry. "Your father is a very nice and considerate lion."

"I see you're Namabi. My father has told me many good things about you." He smiled back and paused for a moment, recognizing a very familiar face "Hey...I remember you...when I was a cub. I pounced on you many times." Kryken chuckled a bit "It's so nice to see you again Namabi, wow...heh. If I may ask, how is your pride doing?" he smiled again.
----

"Klowd, not to worry...father is doing fine...he's just a bit sick at the moment. It's best to just leave him to rest son." Kryken nuzzled his son "None of this is your fault, but I want ya to get your facts straight that...one, it wasn't a Kumani War, us guardians were shipped off to protect the eastern border. It was the eastern war son, not something to be proud of much and your mother did not die in the war, but she died 'during' the war and I've already told you the reason why..." Kryken frowned sadly as he lowered his ears a bit "And I did not leave because of the way, well...partially, but it was for a mandatory training session. Don't cry son...you have nothing to be sad about...everything is fine...your grandpa just needs some good rest is all. He's only concerned how Kumani is doing since we are not able to find any contacts nearby...don't take it hard on yourself, okay son?" His father licked his tears and nuzzled him once in the most loving and comforting way.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 08:39 AM
"I see you're Namabi. My father has told me many good things about you." He smiled back and paused for a moment, recognizing a very familiar face "Hey...I remember you...when I was a cub. I pounced on you many times." Kryken chuckled a bit "It's so nice to see you again Namabi, wow...heh. If I may ask, how is your pride doing?" he smiled again.
"I can also remember that. You used to pounce on me many times." Namabi smiles, "...but I'm a bit too old now..." he pauses, "Anyway, we just returned from our travels. Pretty bad weather outside, that wind seemed to get stronger and stronger. I was hoping to return with the pride earlier but we had to stop for Lunara to rest..."

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
" I see.....ok....thaks Dad..." he said hugging his father so thight as he could, but he then said" but Dad.... I wouldn't like that you had to take part in another war like that.....I don't want to lost you... or grandad..you are all in my life...and I don't want you two to suffer the same as Mom..." he cried again.

Blizzard was observing him feeling bad about his friend...and thinking about his mom too...he was thinking agout asking to his father something about her.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Blizzard decided finally to go and talk with his father about that. " Dad.. have u now time for me?" he asked to him.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Katai yawns and rolls over, "Gosh, I'm tired out..."

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"Sure...it's much warmer in here than it is outside." Katai slowly walks up to a warm corner and waits for Asha smiling.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 10:20 PM
" Yes Dad.... I don't feel really good talking about this but...can you tell me something agout mom...I've ben thinking about that since a lot of time ago... but wasn't sure enough about saying you anything.." He lowered his ears looking at his father's face.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"I've said this many times before and I'll say it again; I love you too." Katai purrs to Asha nuzzling her lovingly.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 10:27 PM
" Dad.... I really don't think so....please... I would like you to tell me the truth.... I have never seen my mother...and I would like to know isomething about her.." he said.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Katai smiles looking over to the cubs who are having fun. He then purrs and lays his head on his two front paws.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 10:35 PM
" Dad....nm" said Blitz lying down near Klowd again crying a little.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Jaini runs over to his parents "Hey! You're always sleeping..." he grins to his parents. "What's the matter? Too old to move?" Jaini laughs.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Old lions are boring, all they do is sleep." Jaini sighs.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 10:43 PM
" Dad.... that's impossible to me to belive... how can be..... my mother see me every night and have never spoken to me?" said a little bit anoyed.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:00 PM
"Like what?" Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"Snuggle? Pfft..." Jaini smirks, "You always snuggle. I've never seen you hunt...especially dad."

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:10 PM
" No Dad.... it doesn't matter... thanks anyways.." said Bliz lying down on his side.

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 11:10 PM
"I can also remember that. You used to pounce on me many times." Namabi smiles, "...but I'm a bit too old now..." he pauses, "Anyway, we just returned from our travels. Pretty bad weather outside, that wind seemed to get stronger and stronger. I was hoping to return with the pride earlier but we had to stop for Lunara to rest..."

"Yeah...my father's been worried for a while of the weather. He says something about the sky not telling him anything." Kryken chuckles "Hopefully the weather improves in the next few days. I asked Simba if we could plan a surprise get together with the pride. Maybe an event should bring some light in the midst of dullness, don't you think?" he smiled "I hope that your mate...Lunara is doing fine. We may unfortunately might have to move deeper into the caverns if the strong gales persists." Kryken said with worry "Well...it was very nice meeting you again Namabi." Kryken suddenly turned back "Oh...and are you planning on joining us for this festive occasion? I should hope soon, sometime..."
----
Kryken turned back to Klowd and hugged him back purring "Don't you worry...like I said. Remember, you'll never lose us...even though we might be with you out here...we'll always be with you in here..." Kryken paws at Klowd's heart "Both grandpa and I..." he nuzzled him lovingly "I'll always be here for you...and so will Kenyi..."

"Yes, I'm hungry..." Kimi laughs a little, laying back to rest a little, "Aren't you going to sleep a little too?" he smiles to Aysha.

"I've always got time for you..." Kiros purrs to Blizzard, nuzzling the cub between his paws. "Do you need me for something?"

"I'd be happy to bring you back some food. I mean, anytime you're hungry that is..." she smiled and layed beside him "Well...I was thinking about going back into my den to sleep..." she said in a calm voice.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:15 PM
"I didn't know that..." Jaini hovers over them both, annoying them.

"Yeah...my father's been worried for a while of the weather. He says something about the sky not telling him anything." Kryken chuckles "Hopefully the weather improves in the next few days. I asked Simba if we could plan a surprise get together with the pride. Maybe an event should bring some light in the midst of dullness, don't you think?" he smiled "I hope that your mate...Lunara is doing fine. We may unfortunately might have to move deeper into the caverns if the strong gales persists." Kryken said with worry "Well...it was very nice meeting you again Namabi." Kryken suddenly turned back "Oh...and are you planning on joining us for this festive occasion? I should hope soon, sometime..."
----
Kryken turned back to Klowd and hugged him back purring "Don't you worry...like I said. Remember, you'll never lose us...even though we might be with you out here...we'll always be with you in here..." Kryken paws at Klowd's heart "Both grandpa and I..." he nuzzled him lovingly "I'll always be here for you...and so will Kenyi..."

"I'd be happy to bring you back some food. I mean, anytime you're hungry that is..." she smiled and layed beside him "Well...I was thinking about going back into my den to sleep..." she said in a calm voice.
"Sounds good to me...Anyway, Lunara is doing fine, she's just a little tired that's all. Bless her..." Namabi smiles at the younger lion.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:17 PM
klowd half-smiled " okay.... I hope so then.... thank you Dad" he said hugging his father.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:18 PM
"I don't wanna speak to the other lionesses. I'm fine around the other lions." Jaini annoys them once more.

(Ok, see ya tomorrow STL. :hugs: )

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 11:27 PM
(See ya and goodnight Simba.:hugs::))

"Well...I hope that she gets better real soon." Kryken smiled as he suddenly caught a glimpse of Asha and Jaini not to far. "Excuse me Namabi..." he smiled until he was met with his son.
----
"Your welcome son..." he nuzzled him lovingly "It's no problem here..." he smiled brightly "If you ever need anything or want to talk about what's wrong...just come to me...k?"
----
Kryken then padded near a familiar lioness and her mother from long ago "Jaini...right?" he asked.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"Yeah, I'm Jaini..." Jaini turns around to the larger lion.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:31 PM
" All clear Dad" said smiling going with him to meet his old friends.

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 11:33 PM
"Yeah, I'm Jaini..." Jaini turns around to the larger lion.

"I'm not sure if I've spoken to you much when we were cubs, but...I'm Kryken. Not sure if you remember much...anyways, it's nice to meet you." he smiled.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
"I can't really remember you but either way nice to meet you too." Jaini smiles a bit.

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Klowd just sat down next to his father and observe.

unregistered user
January 4th, 2005, 11:51 PM
"I can't really remember you but either way nice to meet you too." Jaini smiles a bit.

"Ditto..." he smiled back "Hm...so did Katai and Asha have more cubs then of what I knew of?" Kryken wondered.

King Simba
January 4th, 2005, 11:56 PM
"Ditto..." he smiled back "Hm...so did Katai and Asha have more cubs then of what I knew of?" Kryken wondered.
"What do you mean? Did you know there was 4 of us? and no, they didn't have anymore cubs..." Jaini replies to Kryken. "My parents are so boring..."

klowd
January 4th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Klowd laughed a little

unregistered user
January 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM
"What do you mean? Did you know there was 4 of us? and no, they didn't have anymore cubs..." Jaini replies to Kryken. "My parents are so boring..."

Kryken laughes "I didn't know much. I was only a cub back then and why would you think your parents are boring? Your father Katai is a great friend of mine and so is Asha." he smiled "By all means, you should be proud...unless...there was something that they've done wrong..." he immediately frowned.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Klowd looked at jaini waiting for a positive answer.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Kryken laughes "I didn't know much. I was only a cub back then and why would you think your parents are boring? Your father Katai is a great friend of mine and so is Asha." he smiled "By all means, you should be proud...unless...there was something that they've done wrong..." he immediately frowned.
"Well they're always sleeping, I want dad to play but he never plays with me anymore. He says he's getting too old and he sometimes says I'm too old..." Jaini's ears droop.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Klowd smiled " Dad I'm going to look for someone to play with" he said giving his father a lovingly nuzzle.
He went near Blizzard without doing any noise and pounced on him "pinned ya!" he laughed.
" No Klowd...I don't want to play now..." he said lying on his side.
" Don't worry more about your mom mate...if u don't know her yet...try to live without thinking about her..."
Blitz only sighed.
Klowd gave a nuzzle to his friend and went back with his father " I'm back Dad.... there is nobody to play with.." he said lowering his ears.

unregistered user
January 5th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"Well they're always sleeping, I want dad to play but he never plays with me anymore. He says he's getting too old and he sometimes says I'm too old..." Jaini's ears droop.

"I see...well, everyone does seem to be growing up. Katai's getting old, but so much as Namabi. They may probably need more rest than they usually do then the time when you were a cub." Kryken gives Jaini a quick nuzzle "You're not too old for pouncing yet...though... I was just discussing with Simba if we could perhaps plan an event for the pride to...lighten up the atmosphere. What do you think Jaini?" he asked curiously.
----
Kryken gives Klowd another loving nuzzle "That's okay Klowd...I'm speaking to an elder, you can stay with me if you want..." he smiled brightly and licked him "Blizzard doesn't want to play?"

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"I see...well, everyone does seem to be growing up. Katai's getting old, but so much as Namabi. They may probably need more rest than they usually do then the time when you were a cub." Kryken gives Jaini a quick nuzzle "You're not too old for pouncing yet...though... I was just discussing with Simba if we could perhaps plan an event for the pride to...lighten up the atmosphere. What do you think Jaini?" he asked curiously.
----
Kryken gives Klowd another loving nuzzle "That's okay Klowd...I'm speaking to an elder, you can stay with me if you want..." he smiled brightly and licked him "Blizzard doesn't want to play?"
"Sure! if it involves fun then yes." Jaini's face lights up in a smile.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 04:14 PM
" Ok Dad... I'll stay with you then" he smiled nuzzling his father " No , he doesn't want to play, he's a little bit depressed." Klowd's ears lowered down.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 04:56 PM
" And you are?" said Blitz to the new lioness.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 05:00 PM
" I have never seen you...sorry" said Blitz getting up and walked outside the den lying down on the pride rock outside.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 05:09 PM
" I don't i don't remember you... and I don't know who hunts Dad's dinner, he can hunt anything really good, so leave me alone please" he said annoyed " Pleased to meet you."

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Kupa pads into the den and nuzzles Kiros and Blizzard. "I came home a little earlier than usual today, we already caught a lot." she purrs into her mate's ear.

Kiros smiles and nuzzles her gently, "Blizzard was asking about you..." he purrs, "He wants to see you..."

"Aww... it's time for him to feed again." Kupa smiles, padding over to Blizzard, gently feeding him as he rests.

"Male lions don't usually hunt..." Asha smiles to Jaini, "Their manes are too big... they give them away."
"So? What difference does that make..." Jaini raises one eyebrow.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Well then...how come are male lions so lazy?" Jaini laughs. "I'll always hunt!" he smirks.

"I'm not lazy...I hunt you know aswell. I catched your breakfast yesterday." Katai looks at Jaini.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Gosh...shame on you dad, you lazy thing." he laughs annoying them again hovering over them.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Well...he never hunts with me...or you." Jaini starta tugging on Katai's ear to annoy him.

Katai rolls his eyes and sighs, "Jaini, stop that..."

Jaini continues to do the same.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"So I have to miss out? Why can't you ever wake me up?" Jaini asks curiously.

"No, you don't have to miss anything. We just think you'll end up getting stroppy with us for waking you up...and Jaini please stop that, please." Katai rolls his eyes again getting annoyed.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"How am I?" Jaini asks.
"You can't resist can you?" Katai sighs.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 10:15 PM
"What's wrong with that? I won't come anywhere near you then if that's what you want." Jaini storms out of the den.

Katai quickly gets up and runs after him, "Jaini! No, no we didn't mean that." he steps in front of Jaini.

"Get away from me. You never play with me anymore!" Jaini growls.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 10:52 PM
(Jaini has ran out of the den. =))
"Look, I said I'd play with you tomorrow." Katai looks at him with a stern look.
"Ever since I got to be a teenager you never play with me or have a laugh with me? Why?!" Jaini stamps his feet.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 10:58 PM
(Ok. =))

"Well...everytime I walk in you're always asleep...ah forget it!" Jaini pounces on his mum.
"Pounce on me then Mr. Mardy Jaini." Katai grins to Jaini.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Sorry.... but I can't belive you" said Blizz going inside again, annoyed.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Hey, mum you're messing my mane!" Jaini grins and pounces on Katai. He immediately pins him, "Haha! I pinned dad!"

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 11:11 PM
"Ack! You're always pinning me." Katai laughs.
"Aww...I pinned dad first though." Jaini sighs and grins.

klowd
January 5th, 2005, 11:13 PM
( Blitz can eat meat... Klowd does it :confused: )
" Belive me... is really very difficult to admit that I have moter after all my life without seeing her..." he said running crying, and went near his father.

King Simba
January 5th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Yes please!" Jaini grins letting Katai up too.

unregistered user
January 6th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Kupa pads into the den and nuzzles Kiros and Blizzard. "I came home a little earlier than usual today, we already caught a lot." she purrs into her mate's ear.

Kiros smiles and nuzzles her gently, "Blizzard was asking about you..." he purrs, "He wants to see you..."

"Aww... it's time for him to feed again." Kupa smiles, padding over to Blizzard, gently feeding him as he rests.

"Male lions don't usually hunt..." Asha smiles to Jaini, "Their manes are too big... they give them away."

"Well, actually...that's not a true Asha...male lions do hunt, infact. I hunt...and by saying that male lions do not hunt, is giving false information." Kenyi half-smiled and raised a brow "Katai hunts...Simba hunts...Namabi and I do too." He quickly said before they ran out. Kryken sighed and padded away "Nevermind me..."

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 01:57 AM
" Yeah my Dad is the best hunter on earth!" Klowd smiled " And we haven't a lioness to hunt for us..." he said in a low tone of voice lowering his head.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Katai runs up to Kry, "How about me, Namabi and you hunt sometime? Should show Asha that male lions actually DO hunt." he grins to Kry before looking over to Jaini.

"I wanna come too!" Jaini pleads.

"Alright...you can come..." Katai sighs.

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 09:03 AM
" And I!!!?? can I come!! Katai's son is going Dad!! let me go too!!" said Klowd exited.

King Simba
January 6th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Jaini looks down at the younger cub, "Aww, c'mon. I'd love it if he went too."

Roku
January 6th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"I'll come too!" Roku piped up. It had been a while since she had been on a hunt, and she wanted to stretch her muscles.
"I have an idea...how about females against male hunt? Whoever brings home the bacon first wins!" Roku smiles an evil grin.
"We'll see how well we hunt!"

klowd
January 6th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Klowd smiled to Jaini , and after listening what Roku says, he said" Yeah, can be great!!! Dad let me go please :cheese: "