PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
December 10th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Leo smiles to his friend, "Hey there Kry! Long time, no see! Your son is up here!"

klowd
December 10th, 2004, 11:22 PM
" is he.... is he my Dad!?" said Klowd not very sure of what he was seeing.

King Simba
December 10th, 2004, 11:23 PM
"Yeah!" says Leo happily.

unregistered user
December 10th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Kryken laughs "Hey guys! It's been a while." Kryken runs to Kopa and Leo. "Been keeping the pridelands in good condition. How's it going?" He smiles. "And where is my son Klowd? I want to see him."

klowd
December 10th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Klowd was very nervous he ran towards his father with all his speed and jumped to him licking his face " Dad!!!! u came finally! I miss u a lot!" said klowd with some tears falling down his face caused by the emotion, and nuzzling his father a lot.

King Simba
December 10th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Kenyi
Kryken laughs "Hey guys! It's been a while." Kryken runs to Kopa and Leo. "Been keeping the pridelands in good condition. How's it going?" He smiles. "And where is my son Klowd? I want to see him."
"We haven't moved anywhere...as yet. Our pride stayed here over the last few years. Your son as been missing you a lot." Leo smiles.

unregistered user
December 10th, 2004, 11:36 PM
"Wow...Klowd's you've grown a lot." Kryken purred as he held his son tightly in his arms. "It's really been a long time guys. I'm also very sorry about leaving Klowd behind. I had a few problems back at Kumani to solve and had to complete my training back there." Kryken apolgized.

"Hello there everyone." Kenyi smiles and bows lightly.

King Simba
December 10th, 2004, 11:38 PM
"Wow, hey there Kenyi. I'm an adult now." Leo grins.

"It's alright Kry. We've missed you a lot though." Leo nuzzles Kry friendly.

klowd
December 10th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Klowd went with Kiros and the others " Sorry for my character...but i really felt very bad those last days...." said Klowd
" Don't worry mate " said Blizzard smiling and nuzzling Klowd " I understand..If my father were far from me I'm sure I'll do the same" smile Blitz.

unregistered user
December 10th, 2004, 11:43 PM
"I can see that Leo." Kenyi smiles. "Oddly, I haven't aged much since our last talk. I am after all, not that much older than Kryken." Kenyi winked.

"Yeah Dad. I'm just glad to be here with my son, Klowd and won't leave me like that ever again." Kryken hugged his son tightly in his arms, nuzzling Klowd softly. "I still can't believe you've grown so much." Kry smiled.

"May I ask where is Simba, Namabi and Katai? I'd very much like to talk with them." Kenyi smiled.

King Simba
December 10th, 2004, 11:44 PM
"Dad's in the den." Leo smiles.

klowd
December 10th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Klowd smiled being with his father " I think... I have passed the worst days in my life without u Dad" said hugging Kryken stronger.

klowd
December 10th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Klowd went his grandfather and nuzzlled him too.." hey...."

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 12:09 AM
"Aww..." Kryken held his son tight. "Me too..."

Kry purrs nuzzling his son.
"You're next in line for king after your grandpa and I." Kry smiled.

"Hey there Klowd." Kenyi smiled at his grandson. "I'm not really a "grandpa" just yet. Heck, I'm just a bit older than your Dad." Kenyi winked.

"I wonder if I should go into the cavern to go see where ol' Namabi, Simba and Katai are doing." Kenyi wondered a for a second and nuzzling his grandson and padded into the cavern looking for someone that might recognize him.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 12:13 AM
" Ok.. but u are My Dad's father so.. for me u are my grandpa.." said Klowd nuzzling him gently " If u don't like i won't call u grandpa" said Klowd.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 12:18 AM
"You can call me Kenyi, until my fur starts to fall off and when my mane starts to turn all gray." Kenyi winked. "Kry here almost qualifies to be my brother, heh." Kenyi laughed as he padded into the cavern.

Supringly Kryken picks up his son klowd in surprise with his muzzle carrying him onto a rock.
"Long time no see, huh son?" Kry nuzzled his son again. "Would you like to go play or do something together?" Kry smiled.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 12:23 AM
"ok.. so u are something like my second Dad" Klowd smiled

"Sure Dad.... I would like to stay doing things always with u." Replied Klowd nuzzling Kryken again.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 01:01 AM
"Naw, I'm not your second Dad," Kenyi laughed "If it's really itching you that bad you can call me Dadpa." Kenyi smiled. "I'm not "Grand-pa" just yet, well not in a while anyways."

Kryken rustled up his ungrown mane and picked him up once again on his muzzle and slowly dropped him onto the ground and playfully ran away from him.
"Try and catch up." Kry laughed.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 01:23 AM
" Dadpa?" klowd laughed " I think I'm gonna call u Kenyi" he laughed

Klowd ran to catch Kryken, and when he was nearer to him he pounced on him bitting his ear playfully.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 08:04 AM
"Ack!!! Heya Klowd!" Kryken playfully tickled his son's sides and ruffled his undergrown mane. "Hehe."

"Well alright then grandson." Kenyi smiled.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:29 AM
" Dad!! stop please" said Klowd laughing, then he rolled over his back and pounced on Kryken trying to pounce him.
Klowd give a nuzzle to his "grandfather" and let him go inside the cave.

Blizzard who was observing klowd said to his father," I'm glad his father came, he seems happy now" smiled.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"Aww..." Kryken held his son tight. "Me too..."

Kry purrs nuzzling his son.
"You're next in line for king after your grandpa and I." Kry smiled.

"Hey there Klowd." Kenyi smiled at his grandson. "I'm not really a "grandpa" just yet. Heck, I'm just a bit older than your Dad." Kenyi winked.

"I wonder if I should go into the cavern to go see where ol' Namabi, Simba and Katai are doing." Kenyi wondered a for a second and nuzzling his grandson and padded into the cavern looking for someone that might recognize him.
Namabi smiles when he sees Kenyi, "Hey, Kenyi!" he runs over to him. "I missed you." he gives him a friendly nuzzle.

Jaini looks up and nudges Katai, "Dad! There's some weird lions here!"
Katai sighs and opens his eyes, trying to get them in focus. He then yawns seeing Simba, Namabi and Kenyi together. "Kenyi?" he says curiously getting up.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:42 AM
" he is not weird! he is my Grandad" said klowd puncing on jaini.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by klowd
" he is not weird! he is my Grandad" said klowd puncing on jaini.
"Well I've never seen them before." replies Jaini biting Klowd's ear playfully.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:57 AM
"Ok so now u know him" said klowd rolling over his back and bitting the other Jaini's ear.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 12:02 PM
"Right, I know him now." smirks Jaini.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 12:04 PM
"cool" smile klowd stoped playing and looking to the other lions sitting near Jaini.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"It's ok, carry on." Katai smiles, "I'm going to see your grandfather." he winks to Klowd.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 12:18 PM
"Hey Simba, Namabi and Kenyi. How are you all?" asks Katai smiling.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 12:23 PM
" yeah... I guess so" smiled blitz

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Hey Simba, Namabi and Katai!" Kenyi exclaimed ethusiastically "It's been very long while since we've all spoken," Kenyi laughed "so how's it been since I left?" Kenyi smiled, nuzzling Simba, Namabi and Katai.

"Would you like to go play with your other friends now Klowd?" Kry asked nuzzling his son lovingly "I don't mind" said Kry.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"Fine thanks. Jaini's been a pain in the back-side though." Katai sighs.

"Hey Simba, Namabi and Katai!" Kenyi exclaimed ethusiastically "It's been very long while since we've all spoken," Kenyi laughed "so how's it been since I left?" Kenyi smiled, nuzzling Simba, Namabi and Katai.

"It's been a while, we've all grown older yet not one year younger." Namabi laughs a little.

"So, how have things been going for you and Kry?" asks Katai.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Rianna guarded the cub carefully, it would not do to have it come to harm... yet. Akadi periodically attempted to escape, only to be frightened by three sets of hyena teeth.

The old elephant graveyard had long since been abanadoned by the hyena clan, and it made a perfect place to lay low for awhile. It amused Rianna that she, like her mother Shenzi, would prove her greatness from this foul place.

Lira tracked Rianna's scent and prints all the way to pride rock. She feared the worst. Sitting on her haunches she called a greeting....

"Honored lions..." She began.

But Kasa stepped out and growled furiously.

"What have you done with my son?!" He spat. He began to move towards her, prepared to strike if she did not return him.

"Nothing, I swear I know nothing of this! I tracked an exile from my clan here. It must have been her!" She said, fearing for the cub more than for her own life.

"Hyena lies!" Kasa spat out.

She called to Simba, hoping the wise king would understand and believe her where the angry father did not.

"Simba please!"

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 09:03 PM
" Ok Dad, maybe u should go inside and visit Blitz's father, Namabi and the others" said Klowd nuzzling his father.

" yeah I pinned ya" said Blitz, then his face changed and asked " Hey Dad, do u think that Klowd's Dad is going to leave him again?"

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 09:40 PM
" Ty Dad" smiled Blizzard nuzzling Kiros.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"Well, it's not neccessary training Kiros, well it is. They're kinda like duties before King or something like that. Don't worry, I promise I won't ever leave my Klowd like that again, I'm not irresponsible." Kry purred holding Klowd tight in his arms.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Klowd was really hapy when he listened that, he nuzzled his father lovingly.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Fine thanks. Jaini's been a pain in the back-side though." Katai sighs.

"It's been a while, we've all grown older yet not one year younger." Namabi laughs a little.

"So, how have things been going for you and Kry?" asks Katai.

Namabi smiles when he sees Kenyi, "Hey, Kenyi!" he runs over to him. "I missed you." he gives him a friendly nuzzle.

Jaini looks up and nudges Katai, "Dad! There's some weird lions here!"
Katai sighs and opens his eyes, trying to get them in focus. He then yawns seeing Simba, Namabi and Kenyi together. "Kenyi?" he says curiously getting up.

:bleen: :cheese:

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"I do too," Kry nuzzled Kiros "Those were great times, we can still pounce and play in the mud you know. I honestly don't mind a bit," Kry smiled and pounced on Kiros playfully "I mean just because we're adults and a bit grown up than before doesn't mean we can't have a little fun right?" Kry laughed.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Leo pads up to Blitz, "Can you make me happy?" he grins.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"Wait...scratch that Klowd. I will NEVER leave you ever again," Kry hugged kept hugging Klowd "I love you so much Klowd, my son." smiled Kry.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:12 PM
" What do u need uncle?" said Blizzard.

Kopa smiled looking kiros and his father playing, " but we are not adults!" said pouncing on blizzard.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:13 PM
OOC: Two posts to reply to, Kenyi. ;)

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:13 PM
" What do u need uncle?" said Blizzard.

Kopa smiled looking kiros and his father playing, " but we are not adults!" said pouncing on blizzard.
"To be cheered up." Leo smiles.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:16 PM
"Thanks Kiros. Just needed that to make me feel grrreat!" Leo laughs and pounces on Kiros playfully.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:17 PM
" why uncle? something bad happened to u" asked blizzard wasn't sure if was a joke.
" i really love you a lot Dad.... I want to be always with you... always.." said Klowd to his father.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:18 PM
"Nope, nothing's happened to me." Leo grins.
"Do you like being pounced on?" Leo laughs to Kiros.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:22 PM
" Ahh ok then " smiled blizzard giving a fast nuzzle to his uncle andbitting Klowd's ear
" ohh playful lion!" laughed klowd rolling and puncing on Blizzard.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Leo laughs and pounces on Kiros again. "Heya mate." he smiles.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Kryken grinned and pounced on top of Leo pouncing on him playfully, then he pounced on top of Kiros laughing as he squashes him a little.

"Hey there Namabi and Katai!" Kenyi smiled at them "It's been such a long long time." Kenyi laughed "How've you all been? It's been a bit strenous back at Kumani for some time, but other than that it's all good," Kenyi smiled "so, tell me what's up Namabi and Katai?"

Kryken shifted a bit pounced on Kiros again.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Kryken grinned and pounced on top of Leo pouncing on him playfully, then he pounced on top of Kiros laughing as he squashes him a little.

"Hey there Namabi and Katai!" Kenyi smiled at them "It's been such a long long time." Kenyi laughed "How've you all been? It's been a bit strenous back at Kumani for some time, but other than that it's all good," Kenyi smiled "so, tell me what's up Namabi and Katai?"

Kryken shifted a bit pounced on Kiros again.
"We moved on for a while, was very exhausting. We was gone for a few months, then we returned back to Pride Rock." Namabi smiles, "We've only been back a few months."

"Yeah, I'm doing fine. My son Jaini, however is a real pain in the back-side." Katai laughs.

Leo grins under Kiros' and Kryken's weight, "Hey, your squashing me!" he laughs.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:39 PM
"Sure!" smiles Leo.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Blizzard laughed " poor uncle!!" he said
Klowd laughed too ,then he thought " I think my life starts now" he smiled.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Sounds awesome, let's go!" exclaimed Kry in excitement "Race ya there. Last one to the swamp is a rotten antelope!" Kry laughed making a dash first to the swamp.:p

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:46 PM
"I'm coming Dad" said said Blizzard walking near his father " come on Klowd". " yeah"Klowd started walking near Kryken.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Leo smirks, "Right behind ya!" he jumps in to the swamp.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:48 PM
"Haha" Kryken threw some mud at Kiros and Leo as he playfully pounced on Leo and gave him a quick nuzzle "It's been some time after I've spoken to you huh?" Kry smiled at rubbed his fur with loads of mud.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:50 PM
"Haha" Kryken threw some mud at Kiros and Leo as he playfully pounced on Leo and gave him a quick nuzzle "It's been some time after I've spoken to you huh?" Kry smiled at rubbed his fur with loads of mud.
"Yep, sure as." Leo grins and throws some mud on top of Kiros and Kry. He then laughs.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:50 PM
" Dad is the swamp deep?" asked Blitz

" Don't ask!!" said laughing and puncing on Blizzard, falling both inside the swamp.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:51 PM
"Hey!!!" Kry got a big mud and flung it at Kiros playfully and then threw another one at Leo laughing.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Leo smirks and wipes away the mud from around his eye, ducking the mud being thrown at him.

"My dad absolutely hates this!" Leo laughs.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Klowd and blitz were both playing and rolling on the mud.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 10:58 PM
"I don't know about my Dad," Kry laughed as he rubbed mud onto Leo's mane and pounced on Kiros rubbing mud all over his fur.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Leo smirks, "I'm sure he'll like it." he splashes more mud on to Kry.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:00 PM
"I wonder what they're doing now," Kry rolled on the mud and then rolled on top of Leo and Kiros.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:02 PM
"Probably just talking. That's all my dad does these days. I think he's getting too old...I dunno." Leo rolls in the mud.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Klowd made a mud's ball and threw to his father" And u like it Dad!?" said laughing

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:05 PM
"Yeah...mine too," Kry laid on the mud "I think they all are getting too old," Kry sighed "Maybe we should do something for all them to make them...like a feast or something or maybe a special surprise for the Kings! What do you think Leo? I mean...it's a great idea!" Kry exclaimed and looked at Leo and then at Kiros.

*Lightbulb*;)

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:07 PM
"Yeah...mine too," Kry laid on the mud "I think they all are getting too old," Kry sighed "Maybe we should do something for all them to make them...like a feast or something or maybe a special surprise for the Kings! What do you think Leo? I mean...it's a great idea!" Kry exclaimed and looked at Leo and then at Kiros.

*Lightbulb*;)
"Ooh, sounds great. You're good at making ideas." Leo laughs rolling over in the mud once more.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:08 PM
"I sure do son," Kry laughed and threw a small one back at his son as he ruffled up his mane.

The conversation between Namabi, Katai, Simba and Kenyi continued Kenyi heard a faint roar "Hmm do you guys hear anything?" Kenyi shook his head and continued with the conversation they were having.

Kry threw a mudball at Kiros and pounced on him playfully, "why are ya calling my dad?" he laughed.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:09 PM
"My dad's boring...we need to do something to surprise them." Leo grins.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Klowd laughed pouncing on Blitz again. As they were cubs, they were completly covered by mud.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Namabi looks around the den, seeing that his son isn't there and only seeing Lunara and Leana asleep, "Let's check it out. Leo's gone again."

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:17 PM
"Oh alright," Kenyi agreed and followed with Simba, Katai and Namabi to the swamp.

"Yeah, so what do you guys think? What should we do for them?" asked Kry "Something...spectacular that they'll have to remember it...come on guys brainstorm here!" Kry shouted.

King Simba
Leo looks to Namabi, "Dad, come on! Don't be a scaredy lion all your life!" he laughs splashing Namabi.

klowd
Blizzard whispered to Klowd " That Kenyi, who is?"
" Is my Dad's father.... but he don't wants me calling him Grandad" said Klowd smiling.
"Why?" said Blizzard laughing a little
" who knows....." replied Klowd laughing too.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:20 PM
"....except dad." Leo rolls his eyes.

Leo thinks, "How about a surprise party?"

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:20 PM
"Umm...I think me and Namabi will stay out on this one," Kenyi laughed "It's been a while for us since we got and the only way I'm going in is if someone drags me or if Namabi goes in as well." :p

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:21 PM
"I'm not going to." Namabi turns his head away.
"Dad you're boring! Ah well, it's your choice." Leo sighs.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Klowd thought about trowing a mud's ball to Kenyi, but he wasn't sure and didn't do it cos he didn't know him a lot.

Blizzard pounced on Simba " Hi grandad!!"

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Kenyi pushed Namabi into the mud and ran away whistling to himself, innocently.:p

"oooooo," Kry laughed as he pounced on top of Simba.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:26 PM
(:lol::die: ;))

Namabi is covered in mud, "Grrr..." he growls back to Kenyi.
Leo splashes him, "Doesn't hurt to have fun once in a while." he laughs.

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Klowd pounced on Kenyi " You are very clean!! Grand...Kenyi" he laughed.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:28 PM
"Yup, I think I'll be going now. Wouldn't want to ruin my fur." Kenyi laughed walking away "You kids have fun" He smirked at Namabi, Katai and Simba.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Katai smirks and splashes Namabi, "Remember when I tried wetting you?" he grins.

Namabi rolls his eyes, "Yes and I didn't like it." he sighs.

Leo laughs, "Good one Katai!"

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:33 PM
"Naw, I'm not so grand Klowd, grandson.":p Kenyi pounced on Namabi and rubbed some mud all over his fur.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:35 PM
Namabi lifts his paw up and splashes some mud in Kenyi's face, "Gotcha!"

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:37 PM
"I know sorry wasn't my intention calling you that" he smiled and went to play with Blizzard who was playing with Simba.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:38 PM
"Oh yeah?" Kenyi threw more mud back at Namabi and pounced all over him "Hehe, who's got who now?" Kenyi pinned Namabi down rubbing loads of mud on him.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:41 PM
"Great..." Namabi says sarcastically, "Am I the brown lion now?" he laughs a bit.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:45 PM
"Look like it," Kenyi laughed as he squashed mud on his mane "Now all you need is a cherry," Kenyi picked a cherry and place it on Namabi's head "It looks great!" Kenyi smirked.

King Simba
December 11th, 2004, 11:46 PM
"Great..." he says sarcastically.
Leo laughs, "Hahahahahaha!"

klowd
December 11th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Klowd and Blizzard laughed too.
" U have a great Grandad" whispered Blitz to Klowd
" yeah seems so" he smiled.

unregistered user
December 11th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Kenyi smiled at Klowd and threw a mudball at him playfully.
"Wasn't me!":p
- - - -
"So, what ideas are you coming up with Leo?" Kry asked rubbing his mane.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 12:03 AM
Klowd laughed and run towards kenyi puncng on him laughing and bitting his ear playfully " I see u like mud heh!".

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Kenyi smiled at Klowd and threw a mudball at him playfully.
"Wasn't me!":p
- - - -
"So, what ideas are you coming up with Leo?" Kry asked rubbing his mane.
"I said parties earlier, celebrations...ah I dunno to be honest." Leo smirks.

(Going to bed now, see ya tomorrow. :cheese: )

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM
(night mate :hugs: )

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 12:09 AM
(Awwww alright KS *Hugglez* Night mate and take care.:hugs:)

"I say a surprise party Leo, while everyone's gone hehe. How does that sound? but you gotta keep it a secret from my dad, yours, Simba and Katai k?" Kryken whispered to Leo quietly.
----
"Hehe, to an extent. Fortunately, if it wasn't for Simba I probably would've never touched mud in my life haha, perhaps Namabi as well." Kenyi laughed as he nuzzled his grandson.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Klowd laughed" hehe i would like to know what u did when my Dad had my age!"

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 12:18 AM
"I was a bit more loose with Kryken back then, heh. I let him follow me around here and there, he was good kid but got into troubles sometimes," Kenyi laughed "I don't like being protrayed as the strict and tough lion, even I seem like it because I'm not so much," Kenyi hugged Klowd "and I'm sure that's where he got it from, well picked it up."

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Klowd laught and nuzzled kenyi " really I can imagine your son as a cub" laughed klowd looking to his father who was playing with the other lions, as cubs.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 01:04 AM
"You mean your Dad," Kenyi winked "It's nice though hehe." Kenyi rubbed Klowd's head, smiling.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 01:08 AM
" Yeah.. my Dad..." he said looking at him " I really missed him all this time..." said changing his face's expression. " I want to stay now always with Dad and ya"

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Kasa faced Simba. "Do you truly believe she had nothing to do with this. I find that difficult to even imagine." Kasa said angrily.

Lira bowed low, her paws reaching out in a gesture of submission.

"Noble lords... my kind are not like this, not anymore. I had nothing to do with it, but if you do not believe me, I offer my life. Do to me as you see fit." Lira said respectfully.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Kryken snuck behind Klowd and grabbed ahold of his waist and lifted him up, holding onto him tight.
"How's my Klowd?" Kry smiled, nuzzling him.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 02:02 AM
(you mean Kryken? )

" heya Dad" smiled Klowd " I'm good, just talking a little with Kenyi" said Klowd nuzzling his father lovingly

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 02:05 AM
(Ack!! 3rd time:gasp::lol::lol: Don't tell KS that I made another mistake:lol:It'll be our little secret.:evilgrin::p)

"We're gonna play a surprise later for your grandpa and the other old kings, and your gonna help us." Kryken whispered to his son.

(and yea that was Kry.:p)

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 02:08 AM
( ok hehe :evilgrin: :ayecapn: ;) )

" oh! yeah I want to help!, what are we going to do?" replied klowd to his father.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 02:11 AM
"Well...first we're gonna get you cleaned up," Kry laughed "and then we'll talk about it with Kiros and Leo after dinner," Kry smiled at licked his son's mane "Tonight we're having antelope and impala. How does that sound son?" Kryken smiled.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 02:14 AM
" Great! Dad" smiled Klowd " And the dinner sounds better" klowd laughed " Are we going to hunt them!?" he asked lying down on his back allowing his father to lick him.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 07:45 AM
"Why don't we wait until Kiros or Leo have something to say about it." Kry kept Klowd close in his arms, rubbing more mud on his head laughing "then we'll decide whether to wash up or not hehe." Kry smirked.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 10:45 AM
"Nope...sorry we haven't heard from him. Should we send out a rescue team or should we look for him ourselves?" asks Kenyi "He might be in trouble and need." Kenyi said worriedly.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 10:56 AM
"Well the faster we start searching, the faster we'll find him and don't have to worry much instead of waiting for a response. I mean he could be in danger this very moment." Kenyi said.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:08 AM
"What happen Grandad?" asked Blitz to Simba

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:12 AM
" Oh....poor cub..." said Blizzard worried

" Ok Dad" Klowd laughed to Kryken " Look there, the others seems worried about something"

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:14 AM
"Let's go see..." Kryken gently grabbed Klowd into his muzzle padding over to his father and Simba as he plopped Klowd back down onto the mud "What's going on over here?" asks Kry.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:16 AM
" A cub has been kidnapped" said Blizzard
" who!?" asked Klowd worried too

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:17 AM
"A cub? What's this all about Dad? Simba?" Kry asks confused and worried.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:23 AM
(Awwww alright KS *Hugglez* Night mate and take care.:hugs:)

"I say a surprise party Leo, while everyone's gone hehe. How does that sound? but you gotta keep it a secret from my dad, yours, Simba and Katai k?" Kryken whispered to Leo quietly.

"Good idea!" Leo agrees with Kry's idea.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Leo gets out of the mud, "Should we look for him or not?"

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:27 AM
"I'd say we go with operation search and rescue for this cub. The more time we stall(sp?) the less chances we'll get of ever finding that cub, I suggest we continue." Kenyi suggested.

"I agree with my father. We should split into 2-3 searching teams and figure out and find clues as to where they were last at or seen." Kry agreed padding up.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:30 AM
" We want to come too" said Klowd
" Yes, we want to help" said Blizzard too.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:33 AM
"No son," Kryken shook his head "Stay in the cavern in the meantime, we'll right back. A cub has gone missing and we need to find him, and I can't afford to lose you Klowd." Kry nuzzled his son.

(Night guys. I'm going to bed.)

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:37 AM
" But Dad!" I'll be withu all the time, nothing will happen to me!" said Klowd to his father.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:37 AM
( g'night mate :hugs: )

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 12:03 PM
"Mind if I come too? My dad will come and help." Leo asks.
Namabi stretches and yawns getting out of the mud.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 12:13 PM
"C'mon Dad, we need your help." Leo sighs.
"I said I was coming didn't I?" Namabi shakes his head and sighs.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 12:15 PM
"I guess so." Leo replies.

(Btw, what are we gonna do whilst Kenyi's in bed. :eww: )

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 12:20 PM
" Come on Dad!, why we can't come?" said blizzard

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 01:30 PM
(On Thursday Namabi and his Pride can leave for two weeks so should we just RP that for now? ;))

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 01:31 PM
( What do u mean? )

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 01:36 PM
(I mean when I go on Thursday, Namabi, Leo etc. can leave for two weeks then return.)

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 01:37 PM
( ah ok, as u wish mate ;) )

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 03:56 PM
" But Dad! me and klowd will be with u and Kryken all the time, come on!" said Blitz to his father.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 03:59 PM
can i be sarafina, Black Gem, Sarabi, Miliski and Novu pleeeeeeease

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"You're too young..." Kiros nuzzles Blizzard, "You will stay here where it's safe, away from the cruel hyenas..."

(As I said on the other topic KS, there's no need to get them to leave, it's not necessary, they just won't get RPed for a couple of weeks =) ...)
(Yeah but then they'll be like a bunch of non-talking lions and lionesses and that will make me lose the storyline. :bleen: :evilgrin:

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 04:21 PM
( what about make your characters to hibernate :lol: , seriously, i think is a good idea to leave, then u can reincorporate ;) )

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 05:46 PM
" I can't never do anything!!" said Blizzard angry.
Klowd started walking towards the den very sad.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 05:47 PM
(I'll do it either way then. ;))
Namabi thinks of something that has to be done far and away from the Pridelands, it comes into his mind. "Sorry guys but time for us to leave is on Thursday, I hope to return though."

Leo pauses, "What!!!? I don't wanna leave!"

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Why does he have to leave though? What are you and the pride leaving for?" asks Leo concerned.

"Something's come in to mind, I've gotta set things right." Namabi sighs.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 05:51 PM
" No Dad..." he said walking near Klowd annoyed.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Leo doesn't know what to do, "Leo, I suggest you come with me and the pride."

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 06:10 PM
" Dad... I have never been in a hard trouble.. and I'm not going to be in one now..." said Blitz

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Leo doesn't know what to do, "Who's going Dad?" he asks.
"All of us." Namabi replies.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 08:09 PM
" But Dad!, I'm worried too about the kidnapped cub!, and we want to help!" insisted Blitz

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 08:09 PM
A lioness called Miliski and a lion called Novu walked over. "Have you seen our daughter, Amber. she went of with Kasa's cub." Miliski asked. "Mummy, will Amber be okay?" asked Black Gem, Amber's twin.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 08:11 PM
" No I didn't " said Klowd to the new lions with a sad expression caused by his father decision.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 08:44 PM
"Wow...first a cub and now Namabi and Leo are temporarily leaving? Maybe I should take another vacation back at Kumani," Kenyi thinks to himself.

"Wait...so let me get this straight. Namabi and his pride are temporarily leaving the pridelands, while me and Simba are the only ones left to go find the missing cub?" Kryken said with a confused expression "Why so soon? We've only just arrived here a day ago...I can't leave my Klowd again but we need to have that missing cub before something terrible happens. I suggest that we "all" go find the cub first before everyone leaves," Kryken looked at Namabi, Leo, his dad and Simba "There's things still to be done..." Kryken sighed as he padded away from the swamp.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 08:48 PM
" Dad, where are u going?" said Klowd to his father

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 09:00 PM
"I'm not sure, I don't even know what's going on exactly but we do have a cub to save and I don't think that should easily be put aside." Kryken nuzzled his son.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 09:04 PM
" No he souldn't" said Klowd nuzzling his father " We have to find him."

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 09:16 PM
"No no son..."we" aren't going to find him "we" as in Namabi, Katai, Simba and I are going to find him..."you" are going to stay at Pride Rock along with the other lions and lionesses." Kryken nodded.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 09:18 PM
" Dad....please...I want to go everywere with you now, now that we are together..." Klowd nuzzled his father.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Leo looks at Simba, "I'll have to think about it."

"Wow...first a cub and now Namabi and Leo are temporarily leaving? Maybe I should take another vacation back at Kumani," Kenyi thinks to himself.

"Wait...so let me get this straight. Namabi and his pride are temporarily leaving the pridelands, while me and Simba are the only ones left to go find the missing cub?" Kryken said with a confused expression "Why so soon? We've only just arrived here a day ago...I can't leave my Klowd again but we need to have that missing cub before something terrible happens. I suggest that we "all" go find the cub first before everyone leaves," Kryken looked at Namabi, Leo, his dad and Simba "There's things still to be done..." Kryken sighed as he padded away from the swamp.

Namabi looks at Kry, "No, no, no. We're not leaving now, we're leaving in a few days. We all hope to return and we all are going to look for the missing cub."

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 09:22 PM
"Ah alright then. That clears up the mess in my mind, shall we go looking for him now? or should we wait to get a signal from Simba and the others?" Kryken asks "Son...I'm only doing this for your safety. What if something were to happen to you? I would be to blame and could never forgive myself if anything ever happened to you. I know we'll always be together." Kryken hugs his son.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 09:24 PM
"Ah alright then. That clears up the mess in my mind, shall we go looking for him now? or should we wait to get a signal from Simba and the others?" Kryken asks "Son...I'm only doing this for your safety. What if something were to happen to you? I would be to blame and could never forgive myself if anything ever happened to you. I know we'll always be together." Kryken hugs his son.
"We'll go now if you want, better done quicker." replies Namabi.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 09:26 PM
" But Dad..." he said with his head down, without knowing what to say.
" My Dad doesn't want me to go neither" said Blizzard to Klowd.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 09:26 PM
"What about you Namabi? Or should I venture out myself?" asks Kryken.

"I'll go with you son, anybody else coming?" Kenyi asks "The quicker we get this done and over with the quicker we can finally rest."

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 09:29 PM
"I'll go...." says Namabi.
"Count me in too." Leo smiles.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 09:31 PM
"Where should we look first?" Kryken questioned "I suggested earlier that we split into 2-3 teams, but I'm not sure how that'll work. Where to start?"

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Klowd and Blizzard waited attentively for namabi's answer to Leo.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 09:33 PM
(ahhh sorry I forget leo is an adult now >< :lol: )

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 09:37 PM
"Where should we look first?" Kryken questioned "I suggested earlier that we split into 2-3 teams, but I'm not sure how that'll work. Where to start?"
"How about you and Kenyi go in to a team? And me and Leo go in to a team." Namabi suggests, "or do you want it another way?" asks Namabi.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 09:43 PM
"It doesn't matter to me," Kenyi said.

"Right then, I'll go with Leo," Kryken nodded and padded off with Leo in the search.

"Okay..."

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 09:45 PM
"Fine by me." Namabi pads off with Kenyi.
Leo pads off with Kry.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Klowd saw his father moving away,being really sad.
" Come on let's go inside the den" said Blizzard.
" yes.. let's go..." replied Klowd
" We have to think about something" whispered Blitz to his friend
" Yeah we better talk about it inside" whispered Klowd back seeing that there was other lions there.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 09:55 PM
"Hey why don't we check out that forest over there?" Kryken pointed to Leo the forest up ahead.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 09:57 PM
( Is someone controlling Klowd and Blizzard in the den?:confused: )

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 10:01 PM
"Hey why don't we check out that forest over there?" Kryken pointed to Leo the forest up ahead.
"Sounds good to me." Leo smiles at Kry's suggestion.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 10:07 PM
"Hmm..." Kryken makes his way through the closed trees and thick bushes "Ack! I hate this bushes, they're so close to together."

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 10:12 PM
"I know, it's far too hard to get all the way through them. Takes you ages." says Leo knocking away the branches.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 10:14 PM
(ok nobody then xD )

Klowd and Blizzard arrived to the den.
"Should we go to the water hole to clean our bodies?" asked Blitz
"uhm...well ok..." said Klowd without being sure. " But u know what is going to happen if our Dads see us." said Klowd concerned.
"Don't worry I know a secret way to the wather hole " smiled Blitz.
" Ah ok then, let's go" said Klowd
Both lions padded towards the water hole.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Klowd said " No ty... we have thought about going to the water hole"
Blizzard nodded.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Kimi smiles and speaks to Blizzard and Klowd, "Do you two cubs want to play pounce?" he asks.

Simba goes searching for the cub on his own since the others have gone off.
Katai sees Simba walking off, "Simba, wait up!" he runs out of the den over to him.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Kryken knocks the bushes down "It's just a bit itchy and I'm a bit allergic to some bushes," Kryken sneezes "I think I'm gonna go back Leo," Kryken sneezes again.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"I'll join up with Kenyi and Dad then." says Leo.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Rianna glowered over little Akadi, wanting to bad to tear him apart. But she could not, first Lira must be implicated.

The elephant graveyard was empty now save for Rianna and the cub. Her two rogue companions seemingly deserting her. But that made no difference, they had served their purpose. Once Lira had been implicated in the kidnapping, Rianna could "arrange" for Simba to find the cub's freshly killed body. That would certainly finish off Lira's rule. She cackled with madness, not realizing a search party was already looking for her...

Kasa settled down, allowing calm and wisdom to return to him. "Let your anger pass, do not let it control your destiny." The ghost-shaman had told him once. He looked to Simba and relaxed.

"Perhaps you are right. I am old and my sense of smell isn't what it used to be. I will trust your judgement."

Then he looked at Lira...

"YOU on the other hand, are the ruler of your kind. You have a responsibility to help find Akadi, and deal punishment to those who took him." He said sternly, with a hint of threat in the air.

Lira merely nodded in agreement, feeling quite sad. She had played with lion cubs as a pup, and the thought of a cub in the claws of Rianna made her shudder with disgust.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Klowd and Blizzard started running there without waiting any answer.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 10:48 PM
"No no, it's good. I think I'm better it's just the pollen or something back there." Kryken coughed as he walked beside Leo.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 10:52 PM
"Do you want me to do the job for you?" asks Leo.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM
The two cubs arrived to the water hole and jumped in, after play a little Klowd said " I'm worried about the kidnapped cub, I would like to do something to help..."
" yeah.. me too..." said Blizzard.
" Hey, what about if we search for him too?!you and me as a team like our fathers" said Klowd wasn't sure about what he said.
" Oh sounds good! yeah let's go!"
Klowd and Blitz went out the water hole without any mud rest, and started running inside the forest near the water hole.
"

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 10:57 PM
( they escaped ok? ;) )

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Katai sees Simba walking off, "Simba, wait up!" he runs out of the den over to him.
"Want any help?" Katai smiles to Simba.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:00 PM
" Dad! please!, let me to help!"said to Kiros.
Klowd continued running inside the forest cos he wanted to help, and seems like kiros hadn't seen him.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:02 PM
"Sure." Simba smiles to Katai, padding off in the direction of the swamp. He goes past the swamp and looks to the Outlands. "Do you think the cub is out there?" he asks Katai.
Katai looks at Simba, "It's well worth a look." he replies.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:05 PM
Katai follows Simba, "Do you think it'll be safe?" he asks.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:07 PM
" Dad....u are damaging me...." lied Blizzard , he wanted to go with Klowd .
" I have never been here before" Klowd thought to hiself a little bit scared.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:09 PM
"Yeah, I guess so. Shall I try to find the cub by scent too?" he asks Simba.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Kryken rushes quickly off into the far desert of the outlands past Simba and Katai.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Leo follows, "Any ideas in where to look?" asks Leo.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Klowd could't find an exit of the forest so he started to run being very nervous, some tears fel down is face.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:26 PM
"How did you two ever come across the idea the missing cub might be here?"

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:28 PM
(Is it ok if I bring another character in? His name's Marasna. ;))

Marasna saw Klowd in loads of trouble and decides to take him back home.

Marasna is a very wise and old lion, he ran up to Klowd, making sure not to scare him.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:28 PM
"How did you two ever come across the idea the missing cub might be here?"

(Who are you talking to? :bleen: :confused: :cheese: )

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Klowd started to cry and he didn't know what to do , it was getting darker," I'm an idiot" he thought to hiself shouting to his father without really waiting for an answer.

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:30 PM
(I'm sorry scratch what I said)

"No, that's alright Leo. I can do my job, I'm not helpless you know." Kryken walked ahead "Let's just continue." Kenyi continued on.

EDIT: I mistakened Katai for Leo.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:33 PM
"Alright..." says Leo.

Klowd started to cry and he didn't know what to do , it was getting darker," I'm an idiot" he thought to hiself shouting to his father without really waiting for an answer.
Marasna looks down on the small cub,"It's ok kid, I'm here to help you." he smiles down politely to the cub.

(Picture of Marasna here (http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Mirri/TradeNamabi001.jpg).)

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:35 PM
( who is Marasna?)

"Wh..who are you?" Klowd asked

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Kryken continued into the forest
"Where do you suppose the hyenas who cubnapped the cub is?"

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:36 PM
"Alright..." says Leo.

Marasna looks down on the small cub,"It's ok kid, I'm here to help you." he smiles down politely to the cub.

(Picture of Marasna here (http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Mirri/TradeNamabi001.jpg).)

:bleen:

"You seem to be lost." Marasna smiles again to Klowd.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Kryken continued into the forest
"Where do you suppose the hyenas who cubnapped the cub is?"
"I suspect the outlands...but I'm not 100% sure." replies Leo sniffing for the scent on an hyena.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:37 PM
( ok srry ^^')

" Yeas I am..." said Klowd with his head down crying.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:39 PM
(That's ok. =))

"No need to cry, I know my way around here. Where abouts do you live? I can return you home safely." Marasna smiles to Klowd.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:40 PM
" I live in the pride rock..." said Klowd he stopped crying " But.. i don't know how I can return there" he said.

(btw great pic ;) )

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:42 PM
"You live at the big pointy rock? That's great, I've always wanted to visit there." Marasna smiles to Klowd, "Jump on my back, I'll take you home."

(Mirri did that pic for me in an art trade. :cheese: )

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:44 PM
" Ok..." said Klowd jumping on the "stranger" back" thank you " he said without being very sure.

( cool :) )

unregistered user
December 12th, 2004, 11:44 PM
"I suspect the outlands...but I'm not 100% sure." replies Leo sniffing for the scent on an hyena.

"Alright then let's go." Kryken makes a dash for the outlands as he walks onto the arid and dry soil. "Hmm, unfortunately for us the outlands are much more wide and open space than the pridelands." Kry continued.

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:46 PM
"Yeah...which is kind of confusing." replies Leo still sniffing the air.

" Ok..." said Klowd jumping on the "stranger" back" thank you " he said without being very sure.

( cool :) )
"So tell me, how did you get lost in the first place?" asks Marasna.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Klowd thought that that lion could be the kidnapper so he lied being scared "I...I like to see the trees" .

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:49 PM
"Really?" Marasna raises his eyebrowns and nods his head smiling.
"You'll be home soon, shouldn't take that long." Marasna smiles.

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:50 PM
" Ty... sir " the lion seem not to be the kidnapper so he said " I was in the forest looking for the lost cub..."

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:51 PM
"So that's what you were doing?" Marasna laughs, "Doing something helpful towards the other lions, eh?"

klowd
December 12th, 2004, 11:55 PM
" Yes sir..." he said yawning, he felt hiself very tired, and suddenly he fell asleep on Marasna bacK.

( I'm going to sleep cya mates :hugs: )

King Simba
December 12th, 2004, 11:57 PM
(Night, Klowd. :hugs: =))

Marasna smiles at the sleeping cub and pads a bit faster to get to pride rock a lot quicker.

unregistered user
December 13th, 2004, 12:05 AM
(:hugs:night Klowd and take care mate.)

unregistered user
December 13th, 2004, 12:10 AM
"Do you smell anything nearby Leo?" Kryken checked signs for trails and sniffed a little "The scent is pretty faint."

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 12:13 AM
"Can't smell the bad smell of hyena's for sure." replies Leo.

unregistered user
December 13th, 2004, 12:34 AM
"Hmm...then let's continue on..." Kryken continued on in the heat of the afternoon "Mm...what about over there?" Kry points to a cavern in the distance.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 12:36 AM
"Let's have a look then." Leo smiles and runs over to the cavern waiting for Kry.

(Going to bed now, I have school tomorrow and it's very late here. ;))

unregistered user
December 13th, 2004, 12:37 AM
(Ah okay KS.:p take care KS.:hugs::))

"Hey wait up!" Kry ran over to Leo and looked inside "Do you think the cub might be in here?" Kry asks.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 12:38 AM
"Hopefully, doesn't hurt to look." says Leo.

unregistered user
December 13th, 2004, 12:43 AM
"Hmm, let's go check it out," Kry stepped into the dark cavern, hearing the sound of water dripping as he looked at Leo and signaled him to come in.

unregistered user
December 13th, 2004, 01:21 AM
OFF: Anyone who wants to can 'find' Rianna the hyena in the elephant graveyard.

Kasa followed Simba, trusting in the wise king's judgement. He would find his son, the one who would be king of his old homeland someday.

Lira followed some distance behind, her head hung low in shame. How could this happen? She thought. But she knew what she must do. Rianna must be exiled. She had tried to help the bitter daughter of Shenzi let go of her hate, but it was of no use. She showed her own cowardice in kidnapping a cub rather than challenging an adult. Lira sniffed the air, occasionally catching traces of Rianna's scent.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 08:27 AM
"Hmm, let's go check it out," Kry stepped into the dark cavern, hearing the sound of water dripping as he looked at Leo and signaled him to come in.
Leo nods and comes in to the cavern, "Can you see anything?" he asks.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Klowd woke uo?p inside the den, he saw Marasna and nuzzled him " Ty for saving me..." he said.

unregistered user
December 13th, 2004, 03:26 PM
"Not much...just a few antelope bones is all...come on Leo. There's nothing here." Kryken sighed as he left the empty cave.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Blitz woke up near his father, seeing that he wasn't awake he went near Klowd " Hey mate how are u?"
" Fine.... I get lost inside the forest..." he said sadly ? "i hope my Dad to doesn't know about it..." Klowd said.
" Don't worry I'm not going to say him anything" Blizzard smiled." And I hopw my father to doesn't do neither." Blitz said looking at kiros.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 05:37 PM
(Thanks. :cheese: )

Klowd woke uo?p inside the den, he saw Marasna and nuzzled him " Ty for saving me..." he said.
Marasna is hidden, "That's what I do. I hate to see other lions in trouble." he smiles to Klowd.

"Not much...just a few antelope bones is all...come on Leo. There's nothing here." Kryken sighed as he left the empty cave.
Leo sighs, "What about the Elephant Graveyard?" he asks.

"I will be making Kryken aware of how much danger his son was in." Kiros sighs, "I'm glad you're both ok though, I couldn't carry both of you back to Pride Rock, sorry..." his ears droop.

(Nice pictures KS, cool :cheese: !!!)

"Should we check the elephant graveyard?" Simba smiles to Katai, "I went there when I was a cub..."
"I guess so...never been there myself." replies Katai.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Klowd sighed " Don't worry.." he said." i don't know what my Dad is going to think about me..." he said sadly

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"I shouldn't even be here. Is your dad the king?" Marasna asks.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 05:41 PM
" No he isn't, Simba is the king here, but my grandad is the king of Kumani pridelands." said Klowd

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 05:48 PM
" No he isn't, Simba is the king here, but my grandad is the king of Kumani pridelands." said Klowd
"Ah right. So you'll be the future king of the Kumani pride?" asks Marasna.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 05:51 PM
" I'm not sure about it but my Dad goes before me " Klowd said.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 05:54 PM
" I'm not sure about it but my Dad goes before me " Klowd said.
"So your dad isn't the king yet?" asks Marasna.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
" No, no my grandad is the king now" Klowd smiled " he isn't that old to couldn't be the king" he smiled again.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 06:00 PM
" No, no my grandad is the king now" Klowd smiled " he isn't that old to couldn't be the king" he smiled again.
"I'm far too old...I have no family, I didn't even know my parents." Marasna sighs.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
" Ohh... I'm sorry..." sighed Klowd " where are you from?".

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Far away from here. I travel a lot." replies Marasna.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 06:09 PM
" Ahh... interesting.... what were u doing in the forest? " asked Klowd courious.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 06:11 PM
" Ahh... interesting.... what were u doing in the forest? " asked Klowd courious.
"Making a shortcut through of course. Felt like not taking the long way." Marasna smiles.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Klowd smiled " Is natural" said Klowd then thought " If you want.. i can ask Simba for letting you stay here with us " Klowd smiled " His grandson is one of my best friends"

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Klowd smiled " Is natural" said Klowd then thought " If you want.. i can ask Simba for letting you stay here with us " Klowd smiled " His grandson is one of my best friends"
"I'm really not that sure. Thanks for the offer though, I'll have to think about it." Marasna lays down.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 06:23 PM
" Ok then" Klowd smiled

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 07:12 PM
" don't worry, he saved me in the forest..i could't find the exit.. and then he came and take me here" said Klowd

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 07:14 PM
"Who are you?" Kiros asks Klowd's new friend, a bit worried, "What's going on, why are you here?"

Simba smiles to Katai, padding into the elephant graveyard. He looks around; the graveyard is fairly big...
Marasna steps back, unsure, "I found the cub in the forest, he said he was lost. I returned him home here."

"Creapy place but somewhat fascinating." Katai grins to Simba, "I bet you enjoyed it here when you was a cub."

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 07:16 PM
" he told me that he hasn't got family and home... so i thought about asking Simba if he can stay here...." he looked to Kiros.
Blizzard looked to his father "he saved Klowd.."

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 07:23 PM
"That's sad..." Kiros sighs, "I know he did." Kiros nuzzles Blizzard, "He should be allowed to stay, I see no reason why not... we shall ask Simba when he returns."

"Yeah, it was fun, some nasty hyenas tried to hurt me and Nala though..." Simba growls, "I think those hyenas are gone now though..."
"When I was a cub, some hyena's chased me too, I bopped them over the head." Katai laughs.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 07:48 PM
( LOl how old is Mufasa here!?' :lol: )

"Ok " said Klowd " we are going to ask Simba then " he smiled.

King Simba
December 13th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Simba grins to Katai, "Mufasa saved me from the hyenas... he's such a good lion..." Simba purrs.

Mufasa pads up to them having heard his name called. "Morning, son." Mufasa grins to Simba, "How are you?"

"I'm fine..." Simba nuzzles Mufasa, "How about you?"

"Great..." Mufasa nuzzles Simba back lovingly. "Chasing the mangy poachers?" Mufasa laughs a little, imitating Zazu.

"Heh, yeah, looking for a missing cub..." Simba smiles back, "The poor thing it seems has been taken by hyenas..."

Simba notices some moving and creeps behind a skeleton, "Quick, I think someone's here..." Simba whispers to Katai and Mufasa. Mufasa pads up behind Simba quietly.
Katai pauses and pads up behind Mufasa and Simba.

klowd
December 13th, 2004, 07:52 PM
( ok ;) That's cool mate)

" Sure Dad!" said Blitz poucing on Kiros
" Wanna play?" asked Klowd to the new lion.