PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Yeah but my pains a little bit more bearable as long as I don't walk on this paw" Twilight replied stopping and looking over at Katai.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 09:20 PM
"Alright...I'll do that. If you feel any more pain, tell me right away." Katai looks at Twilight a little concerned.

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 09:25 PM
"I should be ok" Twilight replied looking at Katai wating for him "Don't worry I'll say If I have any trouble"

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 09:33 PM
Katai walks up to Twilight's side and leans slightly on him, "Alright, please do that."

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Ok" Twilight replied with a little smile and got used to Katai's weight before being ready to pad on "Ok lets try and get back now" he replied slowly padding forward.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 09:36 PM
Katai gives Twilight a weak smile, "Thanks for caring..." he begins to limp back with Twilight's help.

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 09:38 PM
"I'm your friend of course I care" Twilight replied slowly padding on with three paws.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 09:41 PM
The distance to Pride Rock begins to get closer, "We should be back soon anyway..." Katai looks directly ahead as he still leans against Twilight.

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Yeah nearly there" Twilight replied padding on with the extra weight "Then maybe I can sleep" he said smirking slightly.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 09:48 PM
"A little rest won't do us any harm." Katai smirks and continues to head back to Pride Rock with Twilight, "You doing okay?"

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Yeah just a little wierd walking three legged thats all" Twilight replied looking down at his leg which he kept from touching the ground "Your not as Heavy as I thought...either that or I'm strong" he smirked.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 10:02 PM
"It's either I'm underweight or you're strong... no idea which one it'll be..." Katai smirks.

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 10:07 PM
"I like the strong option" Twilight smirked padding on still "Lioness like strong lions" he laughed "Think my Shine likes me that way"

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 10:10 PM
"Same here I guess although I'm not that strong as I used to be..." Katai sighs and looks down.

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Yeah well I'm not as strong as I was either but I'm not as old as ya" Twilight replied padding on.

King Simba
July 2nd, 2005, 08:31 AM
After arriving back at the den with Twilight's help, Katai collapses down to the floor in exhaustion. He is still in a lot of pain.

Meanwhile, Leo pads back into the den. At the sight of the injured lions, the look on his face begins to change, "What's gone off here?" he looks at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
July 2nd, 2005, 08:34 AM
Twilight collapsed on his side and looked up at Leo as he padded in.
"Cut a long story short" Twilight said "Outlander tried to kill some of the cubs and we had to fight it" he said looking away "And well this sorta happened"

King Simba
July 2nd, 2005, 08:35 AM
"Where am I when there's trouble?" Leo growls, "I should've been there... instead of just sunbathing around the water hole."

Lion King Stu
July 2nd, 2005, 08:37 AM
"Hey don't say that you had no idea anything like this was gonna happen today" Twilight replied looking up at Leo

King Simba
July 2nd, 2005, 08:39 AM
"Yeah, well, I feel sort of bad that you all got injured... heck, look at Katai's injuries." Leo looks over to Katai.

Lion King Stu
July 2nd, 2005, 08:44 AM
"Well he was the first to get there...I got there second but by then some stuff had already happened" Twilight replied looking at Katai "He got all that..I got a broken paw...." he said trailing off and sighing "And the cubs....." he said trailing off once more.

King Simba
July 2nd, 2005, 09:10 AM
"Hmm, well, are you alright now? Or what?" Leo asks Twilight a little concerned.

Lion King Stu
July 2nd, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Yeah I guess" Twilight replied "Just tired and well my paw is hurting alot...guess it would if its broken" he sighed

King Simba
July 2nd, 2005, 07:14 PM
"I don't think you'd like to talk about it anymore so I'll shut up now." Leo turns away from the older lion.

Lion King Stu
July 2nd, 2005, 07:28 PM
"Its ok" Twilight replied resting his head on the floor "Just todays taken alot outta me...Katai's worse than I am though" he said glancing at Katai.

King Simba
July 2nd, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Stupid outlanders..." Leo mumbles to himself under his breath, "...always trying to cause trouble."

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Twilight looked over at Leo before looking out of the den one more time letting out a soft sigh before placing his head on his good paw leaving the broken one alone.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Leo sighs, "Well, I'd better be off now. Talk later you guys and get well soon." He pads out from the den.

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:22 PM
"See ya Leo" Twilight replied looking at him from his paws before closing his eyes thinking.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Meanwhile, Guan opens his eyes and wakes up. Having gained back most of his strength, he runs to the entrance of the den away from his mothers paws. He looks out curiously again.

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Miale awoke and set his eyes on Guan "What ya doing?" he questioned rolling onto his side looking at him.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Guan hears Miale's voice and turns round, "Oh, hey Miale. I'm just - um, looking out onto the pridelands."

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Miale stretched slightly still feeling slight pains in his body which made him mew softly.
He slowly got up and padded slowly to Guan's side.
"How you feeling?" he questioned sitting down slowly beside him.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 10:34 PM
"I'm feeling alright now... my head seems to be little better." Guan looks at Miale, "How are you feeling anyways?"

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"Like crud" Miale replied "Whole body feels whacked out" he said looking out about the open spaces of grass.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Aww... stupid outlander!" Guan growls, "Who did he think he was hurting me, my dad and my friends?!"

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Well we are to blame" Miale replied "Stupid enough to go out there and all....shoulda learnt from last time...but no it came back like Deja vu" he sighed

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Well, we know not to do it again." Guan sighs, "I never came with you though last time so I wasn't fully aware of the dangers."

Lion King Stu
July 5th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Technicaly I never went into the Outlands we went to the border...i went to take my sister back since she was with her damn friends Blizzard and that" he said slightly angrily before stopping knowing Starla was still asleep behind him and knowing she would wake up soon.

King Simba
July 10th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Guan doesn't answer Miale and just flops down onto his side. He looks out onto the pridelands and looks back at Miale and the others. He sighs to himself.

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Miale slowly and painfully lay down next to Guan and placed his head on his paws.

Jasiri awoke and shivered slightly even when he was still snuggled up to Asha.
He raised his head and looked about seeing Miale and Guan he slowly and carefully got up and padded up to them shaking slightly.

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Guan hears Jasiri's approach and turns round, "Oh, hey Jas." He continues to lay down on the floor.

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"Hi there Guan...Miale" he said standing beside Guan looking down at them continuing to shake ever so slightly "How are you".

"Hey the Jas" Miale replied glancing at him before looking back around and laying his head on his paws.

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Not too good... my head is hurting a little." Guan whimpers a little, "How about you?"

Lion King Stu
July 11th, 2005, 02:40 PM
"Scared....just scared" Jasiri replied lying down continuing to shake "That sure was something yesterday huh" he said glancing over at the over two before looking ahead and sighing.

"Well just be thankfull you didn't get hurt like us Jas" Miale replied "Glad one of us got out unscathed"

King Simba
July 11th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"Yeah, you never got hurt or anything... we were just trying to defend ourselves... we wasn't doing too well either... we should be thankful that our parents came just in time." Guan sighs.

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 02:33 PM
(:lol: Jaini = :grrr: )

Jaini growls back at Reth, "Who are you blowing raspberries at?! How old are you? Still in your cubhood years or something?!!"

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Yeah, you never got hurt or anything... we were just trying to defend ourselves... we wasn't doing too well either... we should be thankful that our parents came just in time." Guan sighs.

"No....not hurt...but I feel like inside I am" Jasiri replied sighing "He had me and yet I never got hurt" he said shutting his eyes trying to block the image of it out "Its my fault we all got hurt" he sighed opening his eyes again.

"No its all our fault" Miale replied glancing over at Jasiri "Jas just be happy nothing liken this happened to you" he smiled slightly "Its not nice".

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"It's all our fault... we shouldn't have gone into the outlands anyway." Guan rolls over a little, sighing.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Yeah well...never again huh" Miale replied laying his head on his paws stretching slightly before mewing. The pain continued to remain throughout his whole body.

"Yeah for sure" Jasiri replied and sighed "So after a few days of getting back to normal...I wonder what are we going to be doing next".

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"Definitely not going there... that's one thing." Guan looks up, "Maybe we should stay inside the Pridelands from now on."

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"We can do fun stiff in the Pridelands...don't need to go getting ourselfs hurt or anything" Miale replied "I don't want to be hurt a third time....feel like next time will sorta be my last" he sighed and shiverd at the though "Can't be lucky all the time can ya" he said looking out across the pridelands.

"Yeah theres quite alot of stuff to do here" Jasiri replied also looking out across the grasslands "Yeah sounds good to me....lets just stick to having fun here".

King Simba
July 12th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Yeah, it's not as if we're short of anything here... it's still a pretty nice place to hang around. It's safe too." Guan smiles a little.

Lion King Stu
July 12th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Yes like I said think we should stay here" Miale replied "I suddenly don't feel so lucky anymore ya know" Miale replied.

"Lots of stuff to do...plenty of food...drink and lots of friends and family to play with and security" Jasiri replied "Shame I don't have a family...but I got the friends" he smiled slightly.

King Simba
July 13th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Yeah, friends will always be there for eachother." Guan smiles and sits up. He yawns and looks over to his older brothers who seem to be arguing.

Lion King Stu
July 14th, 2005, 03:25 PM
((you can delete your posts...just click edit and click on the delete))

"Friends till the end" Miale replied glancing over at both Jasiri and Guan as he stood up.
"Still arguing I see" Miale sighed looking back at the others "Do they ever not argue".

Jasiri continued to look out of the den but quickly snapped back into reality by the sound of the arguing.
He looked over at the other two arguing.
"Do they have to keep arguing" he sighed "Glad we don't argue".

King Simba
July 14th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"They argue most of the time..." Guan sighs, "They don't really like eachother... it's really not too hard to notice anyway."

Lion King Stu
July 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Can't they see our dads and everyone is trying to sleep?" Miale replied slightly annoyed "Last thing I want is our dads or anyone getting annoyed because of them" he sighed slightly "Last thing they probably want is to listen to this" he said looking at Guan "Are they ever nice to each other?" he questioned "And yeah I'm glad we don't seem to argue" He said looking at Miale and placing a paw on this shoulder for a moment before smirking.

King Simba
July 14th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"Barely much..." Guan pauses, "...Reth has never liked Jaini." He whispers so Jaini or Reth can't hear.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:02 AM
My characters Name is Kovujin he is about 3 years old (lion Years) which is 15 in human years ^_^ and he has black fur with a golden yellow muzzle, paws, and tail fur. He loves to look after Cubs and teach them new things. Hmm he comes from the OutLands but Isnt like any of the other Lions that live there, He is more respectable and loveable :)

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Kovujin Came Walking down the path heading to Pride Rock to talk to Simba about joining his Pride. The chances are pretty slim to none seeing The Outlanders just attacked a bunch of Baby Cubs. ( this is just horrible ) ...But he would give it a try anyways. Kovujin finds Simba sitting down near the den, He appears next to him and says.."Hello I am an Outsider, I am wishing to Join your Pride if you wouldnt mine, I will help fight anyone from the Outlands if i have to"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Kovujin says politely to the King "I am Respectable I will show you. Trust me, I was never in the attack so how can you blame me for something i never did..? I am a person who looks after Others. I love Cubs, I've had to take care of them back at The Outlands...And theres almost nothing there. So i decided.. to see if you would let me join."

Kovujin bows down to Simba.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Kovujin leaped into the air about 3 feet, and replied "Thank you! I will prove myself worthy"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Kovujin not usually being greeted by such a beautiful lion studders a lot
"Uh i'm Kovujin...nice.. to meet you"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:43 AM
"Well you could say that hehe....In The Outlands we didnt have lions as well.....Pretty as you" Kovujin replied in an eager voice

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:46 AM
"well I speak the Truth, and thanks :) i think your pretty beautiful yourself,
By the way, My names Kovujin Nice to meet you"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:50 AM
"hehe Sure, But... I don't know where anything is heh, You lead the way"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Kovujin laps at the water a few times then goes up behind Kiana and pushes her inside the Water "hehe Opps "

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Kovujin Jumps out of the water and dries himself and runs up to catch up with Kiana
"opps, i didnt know you hated water hehe"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:00 AM
"Oof!!" "hehe I see pinning people is one of your favourite things"
Kovujin says looking into her Beautiful eyes.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:04 AM
"hehe thanks" Kovujin walks behind Kiana and then pounces on her and pins her "Pinned ya" he said while winking to Kiana

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Kovujin Purrs back at Kiana and Lets her up "hehe Got you back.." "is that better that i was on top?"
Kovujin says giggling a little.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Kovujin walks closely along side Kiana and whipsers in her ear "I love you.."

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Kovujin replies steadly" What ever you want Kiana" "I'll be there for you no matter what"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Kovujin then Says to Kiana "Well if thats what you want, We'll start off like that" smiling as he ends his little speech

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Purring slightly Kovujin moves his head on top of Kiana's and gives her a little Hug

"hehe lets get going to Pride Rock"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Kovujin and Kiana Pad there way to Pride Rock and find Simba who was resting outside the den getting a little sun on his fur.
Kovujin thought about talking to him but did'nt want to disturb him.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Kovujin smiles "would you like to go to sleep?"

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Kovujin says to Kiana in a soft voice while curling up with her "Goodnight.."

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
(Hehe :lol: ... Welcome to the RP, KTL hehe, feel free to join right in, make a scenario, like you did in the Adolescent Years RP, then one of my characters can interact with Kovujin =) ...)

Reth laughs to Jaini and blows more raspberries at him. "Little cubbie... soon even Guan and the other cubs in his litter will be stronger than you..."

(What were the other cubs in Guan's litter called? I don't remember them all :( ...)
(Oh geez, more and more pages to read. You guys have been busy... :lol: :gasp: We need to RP here more often...

And the other cubs in his litter are called Farida, Jemima, Kianga, Kiume, Kafara and Kike I think. A lot to name... :lol:)

"Oh yeah? What makes you so sure???" Jaini growls at Reth and gets into the pouncing position.

King Simba
July 20th, 2005, 02:27 PM
(Ok, thanks hehe =D ...)

"What makes me so sure?" Reth laughs a little, "Well just look at you... you're not exactly a strong lion are you? You're kinda small too..." Reth grins, pouncing on Jaini and pinning him down gently, "See?" he laughs a little playfully.
"So? You're only around my age and there's no way Guan or the others can beat me up... they're weak enough already." Jaini growls a little and pushes Reth off playfully.

Kovu The Lion
July 20th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Kovujin woke up some time later that day he yawned and stretched a bit, Being thirsty he decided to move to the Water Hole, being thats the only thing he knows where is other than Pride Rock so far.
Kovujin Padded across the Pride lands until he made his way up to the Water Hole, He took a few quick gulps and decided to lay down and enjoy the beautiful surroundings that he saw, The Antelopes running, other animals caring for there young, the flowers...

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:26 AM
Kovujin got up off the ground and Padded back to the Den on Pride Rock, He noticed that Kiana was still asleep. He thought about going back to sleep to, but he didnt know what to do. so far he had made no efforts to help the Pride. Kovujin thought for a few minutes,"Dang i don't know what to do" then after a while he decided he would wait for Kiana to awaken from her slumber. Kovujin laid next to Kiana and rested his eyes for a while

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:07 AM
"hehe sorry Kiana but i wasnt asleep....Yet, hehe i was waiting for you to wake up. hehe Good morning" Kovujin smiles at Kiana

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:14 AM
Kovujin nuzzles Kiana gently back. "did i wake you up walking in here? hehe sorry if I did" Kovujin said getting up on his paws

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 09:26 AM
Reth smirks, "But they'll grow and become stronger, then they'll be able to beat you up..." he laughs a little, "You need to put in some training to get stronger..."

Kiana purrs and looks at the lion next to her. "Aww, resting like a little cub..." she smiles gently to Kovujin, not wanting to wake him up.
"Pfft, yeah right..." Jaini rolls his eyes, "What chance do they have in being stronger than me?"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 09:53 AM
"oh, I'm sorry Kiana" Kovujin says sadly.. "I didnt mean to wake you up when I came in."
Kovujin felt pretty bad for waking up her.

"Would you like to go somewhere now that your awake?" Kovujin chuckled

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 10:01 AM
"What ever you want to do hehe" Kovujin smiles to Kiana

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 11:57 AM
(Huh, I think you mean Kiana. ;))

"A lot of chance." Reth laughs to Jaini, "They'll grow, and you're a small lion, so they'll get bigger and stronger than you..."

"What makes you so sure?" Jaini growls a little, "Stop telling me about this crap, okay?"

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 11:58 AM
((Oops yeah your right let me edit that hehe))

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:32 PM
Kovujin looks into the Den of Pride Rock, he sees the most horrible things ever. Kovujin just stared, he saw so many Lions with cuts and bruises everywhere, and worse, he saw a cub, that had been hurt, this was just terrible. Kovujin also noticed a lions muzzle was bleeding, he went over to him and circled him, noticing many cuts and Scars, Kovujin wondered what had happened. Maybe they got in a fight...He wasn't going to say anything to them because they all seemed to be asleep. He was really feeling bad...When he got to know what happened, he would do his best to take care of the Lions that he saw before him...Injured.... He layed beside the Lion thats muzzle was bleeding and all cut up. He thought he would be able to hear him when he woke up, maybe he could get some answers from him... About a few minutes later he sighed, and felt like he should go to sleep, but he did'nt he wanted to stay up. So he got up and started pacing back and forths hoping someone would wake up and or he would forget about being sleepy.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM
Guan looks back and sees Kovujin, "Hey, who are you?" the young cub asks the older lion, "You wanting to know something?" he pads over to him.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:37 PM
"hello there Young one", He saw this cub was injured too.."Yes i am, what....Happened to all these lions?" Kovujin said depressingly

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:39 PM
"Well... we were all involved in a fight with an outlander... my dad came to save us though, along with Miale's dad..." he refers to Katai and Twilight and looks over to them both before looking back up to Kovujin, sighing sadly.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:41 PM
Kovujin stood still, shocked by what he heard, an Outsider attacked them.."Oh no" said... He wondered if the lions there would hate him from the event that happened, seeing he was a former Outsider.... "Is there...anything I can do for them?" kovujin said quite scared and sad.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:42 PM
"I don't know... but it happened earlier on..." Guan sighs and lays down, "...my dad can hardly walk now."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:47 PM
Kovujin looked at the Young Cub, He looked so depressed. "Well maybe I can help you?" Kovujin smiled to reassure the Cub "I do know a lot about cures that I picked up on my travels through Different Prides.?"

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
"Like what? My mum knows how to cure injuries too..." he looks up to Kovujin before rubbing his head again with his paw.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Well I come from a tribe that wandered about not staying in one place, every day we would learn how to cure a wound, either it be a simple one, or a deep cut, we were taught this because at the age of 2 we had to seperate and go our own ways and Have a family of our own and keep passing our Knowledge down, You name it I can cure it...I think, but some of these lions in here look like they will need more than a little medicine to heal them..." Kovujin sad sadly
Kovujin looked at the Little Cub's head, "what happened here?, were you involved in the attack too?" Kovujin said worringly

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:54 PM
"Yeah..." Guan sighs sadly, "Miale was too... Jasiri wasn't injured but he was kinda shook up about all of this..."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:56 PM
Kovujin was devistated, He never thought that his Friends that he met in the Outlands would never attack a Cub, Maybe..He shouldnt have trusted them and taught him the ways of healing his tribe taught him. "argh this is terrible..." Kovujin didn't know the names of anyone here but he just listened on and tried to guess who these lions were. "Well, has you mom treated them with any thing yet?"

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 07:57 PM
"She did rub something on to my head to make it feel better... she also did the same to my dad and the others." Guan looks up to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 07:59 PM
Kovujin looked at the Cubs Head, He did notice a spot that used to be wet, "Hmm she seems to be very good at this.." Kovujin said, He then walked around the Den and looked at the lions Evaluating there wounds. He saw a lot of injured ones but none as bad as the Creature he stood in front of with the bleeding Muzzle. "Is this your father?" Kovujin asked The Cub.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Yeah... he's my dad... he's not too well at the moment..." Guan sighs sadly.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
Kovujin saw that his Muzzle wouldnt stop bleeding and his scars were a little open. "hmm Maybe i should get some herbs out for this lion, He asked The Cub. Whats his name?"

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 08:04 PM
"His name's Katai... he doesn't really like me calling him by his first name. If you want, my mum might be able to help too?" Guan asks.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Katai eh." Kovujin swore he rememered this name from somewhere.
"You're mom..Is her name Asha.." Kovujin thought a while, He remembered being told in the Outlands that a healing Lioness lived in the Pride Lands. "If so when she wakes up, I would kind of like to talk to her about her cures.. If you don't mind"
Kovujin started heading out of the den, He stopped at the entrance, "Stay here for a while i'll be back, i'm going to get some things real quick." Kovujin told the Little Cub.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 08:08 PM
"Alright... and yeah, my mum's name's Asha." Guan looks across to Kovujin and lays down again.

Lion King Stu
July 21st, 2005, 08:09 PM
Miale and Jasiri continued to glance out of the den not much intresting in the coversation about what had happened to them yesterday.
Miale's body continued to ache but remained silent even with the other lions presence talking about yesterdays incidence.

Jasiri sighed and continued to lay his head on his paws looking out of the den almost in a daze.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:10 PM
Kovujin walked down Pride Rocks stones to get to the grassy area, He headed towards the Water Hole and Picked up a few Grassy herbs. He then found a few berries that looked like redberrries, something only herbvores would eat. After Collecting the nessecary ingrediants he would need, He padded back to the Den in Pride Rock, He noticed the Little Cub was laying down, He would wait for Katai to wake up, Not wanting to apply the Cure upon him while he's asleep.

King Simba
July 21st, 2005, 08:11 PM
Guan looks over to Miale and Jas before looking back towards Kovujin, "These two were injured too."

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:12 PM
Kovujin looked at the two Lions, "They were?" kovujin thought he didnt see any wounds on them. Maybe he over looked them.

Lion King Stu
July 21st, 2005, 08:16 PM
"I'll be fine" Miale replied hearing Guan but didn't look back at him "I don't need any help....just need time to help me recover" he said laying his head down on his paws with a slight pain shooting through his body but didn't show it.

"I'm not hurt Guan" Jasiri replied looking back at Guan "I'm just shook up...thats all" he said letting his ears drop and laying his head down back on his paws.

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:18 PM
Kovujin looked at the Small cub that had said he was shocked..Maybe this was the one who started it all. "Are you two sure your okay, You look...Really sad..Is there nothing I can do to help you feel better? Kovujin said trying to make them feel a little bit happier, but knowing it wouldnt help

Lion King Stu
July 21st, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Yeah I'm ok I guess" Jasiri replied remaining to keep his head on his paws not looking back; he kept looking ahead out into the Pridelands wishing not to be reminded of yesterdays incidents.

"I'm fine" Miale replied with his head on his paws not looking back either "Theres nothing you could do and there wasn't anything that could be done for me last time; only time heals this sort of thing".

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:29 PM
Kovujin looked at the two, He couldnt..Understand them and maybe it would be best that he didn't. "I... Just feel bad not being able to help.
It seemed the little cub had been through this more than once. He also felt a rage inside him that he had never felt before to another creature, How could anyone attack a baby cub? this was just uncalled for... He thought he could cheer them up when Katai woke up and he told him that he was close to the Outsiders, and he might be able to get some information on them... "Well..You guys should rest, time does heal everything if given a chance"..

Lion King Stu
July 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
"I've slept already....don't feel tired" Miale replied "But it does help" he said looking out the cave still not looking back at this new lion in the den.

"Yeah same" Jasiri replied looking back once again briefly before laying his head on his paws once more "But I'm not hurt or injured".

Kovu The Lion
July 21st, 2005, 08:46 PM
Kovujin noticed none of the Lions wouldnt make contact with him, he wondered if it was the way he looked, or something else, He hoped he wasnt...Intruding..

Nela
July 22nd, 2005, 01:39 AM
((Hey guys! Can I join? Do I have to sign up?))

Kovu The Lion
July 22nd, 2005, 01:46 AM
((hehe Yes you have to sign up, Maybe you should read a little back like...15 pages to actually know whats happening, its really sad))

Sombolia
July 23rd, 2005, 12:17 AM
((Summary, anyone? I wanna jump back in, but I have no clue what's going on.. o_o))

Kovu The Lion
July 23rd, 2005, 12:19 AM
((You should read back about 15 pages hehe, Well, nvm some baby cubs went out into the outlands and got attacked so some lions ran to help them and got badly injured and now they are healing, a long story made short))

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:01 PM
"Think you dad is a little better" Miale said looking over at Katai "He doesn't look to bad now; think hes on the mend like us" he said looking at Katai before glancing over at Guan "Should be back on his paws in no time" he smiled "My dad should be to since hes only got a broken paw...luckily".

"Yeah well we are all mending so thats good" Jasiri replied "Well I just need to get over the shock considering I ain't hurt" he said looking over at himself.
"Yeah your dad looks a little better; at least I hope he is" Jasiri replied looking at Katai.

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:03 PM
"Hmm, hopefully..." Guan sighs and looks over to Katai who seems to be recovering.

"Any ideas on what to do anyway?"

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Nothing to rough or anything thats going to hurt" Miale replied "My body still aches like anything" he grumbled and rolled onto his side and glanced outside "That sort of narrows down what we can do" he sighed.

"I have no idea" Jasiri replied glancing at Guan before glancing out of the den once more "I'm with Miale....nothing to rough".

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Yeah... I guess you're right... we don't want a repeat of what happened..." Guan sighs, "Wanna go for a walk or something?"

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Where to though?" Miale questioned as he rolled back onto his front "No where to far...no idea how far I can really go" he sighed softly "Don't want to end up ruining the only thing we can really do" he said glancing out into the grasslands.

"Sounds good to me" Jasiri replied before looking at Miale "If you get tired...then I will try my best to carry you" he said with a slight smile "You won't ruin the fun trust me".

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"I have no idea myself but we can't go too far away..." Guan sighs, "And no, you won't ruin the fun mate." Guan smiles a little.

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"I wonder where Zahara haven't seen her....would of been sure she would come to see me when she heard about what happend" he sighed "I hope shes ok" Jasiri replied looking out of the den hoping to see her.

"You and your girl huh" Miale replied "And I've never met her" Miale replied "Sure you will see her soon" Miale said looking at Jasiri before looking back out of the den.
"And I'm glad you two think I won't ruin the fun" he smiled slighty.

King Simba
July 28th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"Who's Zahara? Never met her..." Guan looks out the den before standing up, "Maybe we should head off now..."

Lion King Stu
July 28th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Yeah ok" Miale replied getting up slowly and mewed slightly in a little pain and padding slowly out of the den "I should be ok in a minute or so...just need to get moving" he replied padding a little more before looking back at the others who remained in the den still.

"Shes my girlfriend and well no ones really seen her" Jasiri replied looking at Guan as he got up and padded slightly out of the den...but yeah lets get going" he replied padding after Miale.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Subira padded up Priderocks steps.

She saw a small group of lions who appeared to be talking.

"Um, hello, is there a place where I can meet the King of these lands?" Subira asked, when she was at the top of the stairs.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Kovujin turned around to see a Lioness standing at the den entrance, she seemed to be about his age, "Hello there, Yes there is actually, Right here" Kovujin smiled and laughed.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 06:28 AM
"Are you the king?" Subira asked, cocking her head in confusion.

From her fathers discription, this lion didn't look anything like Simba.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Kovujin laughed, "No No, I meant right here in the den" Kovujin said stil laughing.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 06:36 AM
"Oh okay" Subira chuckled.

"I'm hoping to join this Pride" She explained.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:36 AM
"thats good, Its great so far that i've seen" Kovujin said smiling.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 06:39 AM
"So your new here to then?" Subira grinned, taking a step forward.

"How long have you been in the Pridelands?"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:55 AM
"About a day, I've been here, not that long, Still don't know where everything is" Kovujin said calmly

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Subira looked around her.

"So do you know where King Simba is then?" She asked, licking a cut on her paw.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 06:59 AM
"Last Time I saw him was right here where I'm standing now" Kovujin said looking at her paw, "What happened there?" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:04 AM
"Run in with some Cheetah's" Subira said, wincing a little at the pain.

"So do you know where he went?"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Kovujin felt sad for the new lioness, "No actually I don't know where He went" Kovujin said sadly.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:17 AM
"Oh. Shame" Subira sighed, not liking the fact that she was here unknown to the King.

"So I guess I'm gonna have to wait here then" She said, lying down on her stomach, continued to clean her cut.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:18 AM
"Guess so, Would you like me to stay so you would have someone to talk to or would you like me to leave?" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:19 AM
"Someone to talk to would be nice" Subira smiled, before licking her wound again.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Kovujin smiled, "So where do you come from?" "I come from the Jeshi Prides of the Southern Border, But I lived must of my life in the Outlands." Kovujin said.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:31 AM
"I come from the Utengamano Pride" Subira said, smiling.

"I've heard of the Jeshi Pride. In some old cubhood stories"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:32 AM
"Dang, were that famous? People must know us from everywhere" Kovujin laughed, "I don't know your Pride but it does sound familiar"

King Simba
July 29th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah ok" Miale replied getting up slowly and mewed slightly in a little pain and padding slowly out of the den "I should be ok in a minute or so...just need to get moving" he replied padding a little more before looking back at the others who remained in the den still.

"Shes my girlfriend and well no ones really seen her" Jasiri replied looking at Guan as he got up and padded slightly out of the den...but yeah lets get going" he replied padding after Miale.
"Aww... girlfriend... how sweet..." Guan laughs a little before running off after the others.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:35 AM
"Yea, the Jeshi Pride was always one of my favourites"

Subira looked out over the Pridelands before speaking again.

"So how come you left your Pride?" She asked curiously.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:36 AM
"Well Lets just say my family wasn't all that nice to me, I just ran away and became a rouge till i joined the Outsiders, I got sick of the things they did things around there so I joined up with The Pride Landers" Kovujin said

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:40 AM
"Doesn't sound like a very happy life if you mind me saying" Subira said.

She looked towards the waterhole, and then back at her paw.

"I'm going to go wash my paw, so I'll see you later. Not unless you want to come" She said, walking back down the steps again.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:43 AM
"No, it wasnt a very happy life, parents... well treated me like i was dirt, lets just say that, In the Jeshi Pride, we were conquerers, we saw we conquered, put it that way, anyone that was weak was killed or thrown out of the Pride to be left alone and die, They forced the cubs to grow stronger everyday, one wrong thing your dead, i did plenty of wrong things, got beat like crazy, losing, was not a word in the Jeshi' Pride's Vocabulary" Kovujin sighed

"Sure, I'll come with you if you don't mind, kinda need a bath myself" Kovujin said looking at his dirty coat of fur.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:46 AM
"I can't relate to you. I lived a pretty sheltered life. I always had my familys comfort, whenever I needed them. If I ever did anything wrong, they'd always be there to pick me up or pull me out of any situation" Subira smiled, thinking of her family's happy faces.

"Perhaps your life will improve now your in the Pridelands"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Kovujin followed the new Lioness to the waterhole, "Oh I forgot to ask, Whats your name. Mines Kovujin, Nice to meet you" Kovujin said extending his paw to the lioness. "I hope it does, hoping to find someone here i can spend the rest of my life with, but i don't know anyone who would trust an outsider" Kovujin sighed,.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 07:56 AM
"Name's Subira" Subira grinned, raising her paw to shake Kovujins.

"I'm sure you'll find someone. Your a Pridelander now remember?"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Kovujin smiled shaking her paw "Yeah I know, but some people here still look at the past of many people and judge them by it, i've seen it here, I've seen it in the Outlands, heck I even saw it back at the Jeshi Pride." Kovujin said laughing a little to himself as he walked into the water, He began licking himself, the water helped to remove the Dirt from his black coat of fur and yellow mane.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"Well thats just silly isn't it?" Subira smiled, dipping her paw into the water.

"It doesn't matter what the lion was, but who they are right now"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 08:05 AM
"Yeah thats how I think of things" Kovujin said as he went back to licking himself clean.
"Just some people don't think others can change so they look back at the past and decide for them."

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Subira lapped up some water.

"Those kind of lions are what makes broken hearted lions"

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Kovujin had finished Bathing himself, he stepped out of the water, "Yeah thats what I was thinking" Kovujin said, Kovujin streetched out over a rock and layed in the sun to dry off his body.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Subira took her paw out and licked it.

She rested herself next to Kovujin, and closed her eyes. It felt good to have someone to keep her company. She was a very social lion after all.

Kovu The Lion
July 29th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Kovujin layed his head on his paws, "I think I might take an afternoon nap Subira" Kovujin smiled, He yawned, "Night, Well... Er.. Umm," Kovujin couldnt say goodnight cause it was still day! , " Never mind i'm going to sleep hehe" Kovujin laughed.

Mizani
July 29th, 2005, 08:19 AM
"Night Kovujin" Subira yawned.

She rested her head on her paws, and soon dozed off.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 09:00 AM

((For KS...my buried post ;)))

Mizani
August 1st, 2005, 09:15 AM
((ooc: Sorry LKS.:hehe: ))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 10:31 AM
((ooc: we just make him more and more mad with every RP we join lmao. :idiot: sorry LKS))

Mizani
August 1st, 2005, 11:12 AM
((ooc: We'll drive poor ol' LKS crazy one day:p))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 11:13 AM
((ooc: Lmao yeah, I can't even remember what my characters doing in this RP it moves so slow, or the time of day XD..))

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:09 PM
((It moves slow for a reason....

1) Theres a storyline going and so it may need to take a long time to do. Like the situation at the moment its the day after the attack.
2) We aren't on much and don't have the time to RP in here.
3) The posts get buried because people RP to much and people don't see them.
4) People may not have the time to find them and end up not replying to them.

I suggest you just chill down on the RP'ing if things are to slow for you because your getting so far ahead your making the day just fly by. And in doing so your making us RP faster just so you can get onto the next day.

And then you end up putting OCC posts about asking us to hurry up etc. just like in the AY when me and Nala where doing the graveyard thing. That was a storyline dude and you made Nala end it so suddenly....now to be honest that really did piss me off just for you information.

I admire that you RP and you can RP alot in a day but dude it can get a bit tiring for other members when your like it constantly every day.

Not just targeting you KtL just before you say...I know at one stage I was like that; but please don't continue the way you are.))

((Anyway KS when you get the time please Reply ;)))

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:12 PM
((It moves slow for a reason....

1) Theres a storyline going and so it may need to take a long time to do. Like the situation at the moment its the day after the attack.
2) We aren't on much and don't have the time to RP in here.
3) The posts get buried because people RP to much and people don't see them.
4) People may not have the time to find them and end up not replying to them.

I suggest you just chill down on the RP'ing if things are to slow for you because your getting so far ahead your making the day just fly by. And in doing so your making us RP faster just so you can get onto the next day.

And then you end up putting OCC posts about asking us to hurry up etc. just like in the AY when me and Nala where doing the graveyard thing. That was a storyline dude and you made Nala end it so suddenly....now to be honest that really did piss me off just for you information.

I admire that you RP and you can RP alot in a day but dude it can get a bit tiring for other members when your like it constantly every day.

Not just targeting you KtL just before you say...I know at one stage I was like that; but please don't continue the way you are.))

((Anyway KS when you get the time please Reply ;)))

((ooc: Hmm that wasnt telling you to, it was a joke anyways yeah, so it was directed to you not Nala, shes the one to blame for taking action on that joke, I didn't ask you or tell you I said how long does it take you. She didn't see it as a question.. Anyways i'm not going to argue about it. Cause it was way back there about a week ago and ya can't change it.))

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
((ooc: Lmao yeah, I can't even remember what my characters doing in this RP it moves so slow, or the time of day XD..))

((ooc: that also was a joke, not saying or being mean or arguing that the chat moved slow, it gives me more time to think of things and what to say, I like it like that.))

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:16 PM
((A joke huh....well funny...you seem to joke alot and its not funny...well thats not the point of what I'm trying to say.
Yes but anyway take note on the other stuff KtL cause I mean it))

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 04:17 PM
(Seriously, I agree with LKS here. I sorta lost what was going on...:rolleyes: And LKS, I'll reply now. ;))

"So you have a girlfriend now?" Guan smirks following his friends out into the savannah.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Yeah I do" Jasiri smirked "Just knew where she actually was" he said sadly glancing about the grasslands in a useless attempt of seeing her "Would of thought she would come looking for me after what happened yesterday; but she didn't....makes me wonder if she knows" he sighed sadyl.
"I'm sure I will see her eventualy...cause I'm sorta missing her right now" he said looking at Guan.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:19 PM
((ooc: if it moves to fast for you , I'll pm everyone like I usually do about whats happened and the page there last post was on, i've been doing that for about 3 days now. I'm done arguing about it.))

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:20 PM
((Well I suggest you take note of the RP mod of this RP thred...that being KS...obey her rules))

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 04:21 PM
(Well I'm not arguing about it. It just pisses me off that I have to end up PMing STL every five minutes every time I post a new reply. End of.)

"Yeah I do" Jasiri smirked "Just knew where she actually was" he said sadly glancing about the grasslands in a useless attempt of seeing her "Would of thought she would come looking for me after what happened yesterday; but she didn't....makes me wonder if she knows" he sighed sadyl.
"I'm sure I will see her eventualy...cause I'm sorta missing her right now" he said looking at Guan.
"Aww... she probably doesn't know about what happened..." Guan sighs sadly and pats Jas on the shoulder.

Kovu The Lion
August 1st, 2005, 04:21 PM
((ooc: um.. THis thread is moderated by STL.. If you guys have a problem with me RP'ing i'll just leave and stop RP'ing if that helps you guys. ))

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM
((Darn it....well just need to talk to STL then sure he will see my point and then actually do something about it.))

"Yeah I'm sure thats the case Jas" Miale replied looking at Jasiri as he slowly padded on in a little pain still.

"Yeah I guess she mustn't of done" Jasiri replied "If she ever heard about it I know she would come running to see if I was ok. Shes really loves me afteral...and well I do as well" he smirked shyly and looked over at both Guan and Miale "Just wait till you find someone".

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 04:27 PM
((Darn it....well just need to talk to STL then sure he will see my point and then actually do something about it.))

"Yeah I'm sure thats the case Jas" Miale replied looking at Jasiri as he slowly padded on in a little pain still.

"Yeah I guess she mustn't of done" Jasiri replied "If she ever heard about it I know she would come running to see if I was ok. Shes really loves me afteral...and well I do as well" he smirked shyly and looked over at both Guan and Miale "Just wait till you find someone".
"Probably in years to come..." Guan smirks, "...I don't think I'd find someone until I'm at least a teen anyways."

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Well you never know" Jasiri replied "It can happen anywhen and anywhere" he said padding along still looking at Guan "Never know really; just be suprised for when it happens" he smirked slightly then looked ahead of him.
"I know I was" he smirked.

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Yeah but I'd rather leave it until I grow up anyways." Guan smirks, "...more stuff for the lionesses to go for then."

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Yeah well I choose not to do that" Jasiri replied "I love her end of" he smirked and padded on.

"Yeah well to be honest I ain't botherd" Miale replied "Especially right now" he said looking over at the others "Like I'm going to be much intrest among anyone right now".

King Simba
August 1st, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Same here... let's face it, I'm only a fuzzy little cub." Guan sighs and pads along with the others.

Lion King Stu
August 1st, 2005, 04:46 PM
"We are all fuzzy little cubs" Miale replied looking over at Guan "But well I'm sure we will get some intrest soon" he smirked at Guan "Like it or not its them who take intrests in us" he laughed softly.

Mizani
August 2nd, 2005, 09:18 AM
((ooc: Ooh, would you do that STL? I'm sure that'd make a few people happy:cheese:))

Mizani
August 2nd, 2005, 09:25 AM
((ooc: Well I don't like any of those things anyway))

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 02:10 PM
((ooc: Thanks STL, Your a true friend :hugs: ))

Lion King Stu
August 2nd, 2005, 03:13 PM
"We are all fuzzy little cubs" Miale replied looking over at Guan "But well I'm sure we will get some intrest soon" he smirked at Guan "Like it or not its them who take intrests in us" he laughed softly.

((For KS incase you didn't see it))

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Yeah, the lioness cubs are sweet." Guan smiles, "My sisters can be a real pain though sometimes."

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Yeah they sure are" Jasiri replied looking over at Guan "Never seen your sister so I wouldn't know he smirked".

"I heard the lioness cubs are very playful and sweet" Miale replied with a slight smirk "But I have no lioness" he replied "Can't say I'm very intrested....but if someone comes along then I ain't going to complain".

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 08:59 PM
"Nah same here..." Guan smiles to Miale, "And you WON'T wanna meet my sisters... I'm tellin' ya..."

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Well lets hope I never fall in love with her" Miale smirked looking over at Guan "God knows what might happen" he smirked as he padded on painfully.

"Well I won't have to find out" Jasiri replied looking over at Guan "I got my lioness already".

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Yeah... good for you." Guan smirks continuing to pad along with the two.

Lion King Stu
August 6th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"So where we going again?" Jasiri questioned padding along beside the other two looking over at them "I don't think we did say where we were intending of going".

"Yeah well...I don't know either" Miale replied padding along painfully still "Well either way I'm lying down when we get there" he said padding on.

King Simba
August 6th, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Hmm... I have no idea... we were just going for a walk I think." Guan sighs and continues to pad along.

Lion King Stu
August 9th, 2005, 07:34 AM
"Nothing can happen with just a walk" Jasiri replied "Just wish my little lioness would turn up" he sighed to himself "I miss her".

"Don't worry she will show sooner or later" he said looking over at Jas "And well I guess walking will help me" he shrugged slightly "The pain would just get annoying lying down".

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 11:24 PM
"Yeah, it's better walking and stuff when you're injured." Guan sighs as he continues to pad along with Jas and Miale, "Besides, the pain should subside if you move more."

(Just getting this RP livened up again. ^^)

Lion King Stu
August 17th, 2005, 11:28 PM
"Yeah but I was like paralised yesterday" Miale complained slightly as his body continued to ache as he padded along.

"Yeah Guan's right best to keep moving and incourage the injuries to heal" Jas said looking at Guan before looking over at Miale.

King Simba
August 17th, 2005, 11:29 PM
"Just don't wanna end up heading somewhere we shouldn't be heading." Guan sighs as he feels a sharp pain in his head once again. He carries on padding along anyway.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Well at the moment we are heading into the middle of the grasslands" Jasiri pointed out looking over at Guan "Nothing bad....serious can happy inside the Pridelands" he said with a slight smile and rubbed his side against Guan to cheer him up as he heard him sigh.

"Well nothing as bad can happen where we live" Miale replied pdding along painfully still keeping up with the other two.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 01:09 PM
"Yeah seeing as we're not in the outlands or anything. We're far from it." Guan smiles a little, "I just don't want dad to get hurt anymore."

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"Same with my dad...may of not got as hurt as you dad but he still broke his paw" Miale replied looking over at Guan "Well good thing my dad and yours are close and we seem to be even closer; should be glad they both looked out for us and helped us" he said looking at Guan "But yeah last thing we need is to cause them any further misery" he said looking ahead padding still painfully.

"Yeah" Jasiri replied "Still wonder where my girl is" he sighed.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"Don't want anything else happening to our dad's now..." Guan sighs again a little as he continues to pad ahead.

"She should be around Jas." Guan looks around at him, "She can't have gone too far."

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 03:06 PM
"Yeah Zahara will be around Guan you worry to much" Miale replied smiling slightly to him before turning around looking at Guan.
"Yeah we seriosuly don't want anything else happening to them...boy seriosuly next time someone isn't going to get off so lucky" he said looking ahead of himself.
"I hope we can have just a good friendship as your dad and mine" Miale said looking at Guan again.

"Well yeah I guess she has to be around" Jasiri replied with a smile "Makes me wonder what I am going to do when I see her now" he smiled slightly looking over at both Guan and Miale.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Yeah, my dad and yours are pretty close I'd say." Guan smiles a little to Miale before looking back towards Jasiri, "I don't know... I guess you could just act all surprised and happy to see her I guess." He shrugs a little.

Lion King Stu
August 19th, 2005, 04:18 PM
"Yeah I guess so" Miale replied "They seem to be together mostly all the time" he said padding along before looking over at Jas "Just give her a lick then pin her" he laughed softly.

"Well yeah I guess so" he said looking at Guan before laughing at Miale's suggestion "I like that one better" he smirked.

King Simba
August 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Better touchy feely then huh?" Guan smirks to Jasiri and laughs a little to Miale's suggestion, "Yeah... makes me wonder what kinda stuff they can be up to." He laughs again.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:06 AM
"Well with the luck I have at the pinning stuff" Jasiri smirked "Ain't got much of a chance what so ever really; what do the lionesses teach these damn lioness cubs" he laughed softly "I will pin her and lick her though if I get the chance" he smiled widely.

"Whatever big lions like my dad and yours actually do" Miale said looking at Guan "No real idea what that ctually is".

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:10 AM
"Yeah... obviously you will seeing as she's your girlfriend." Guan smirks a little before turning back to Miale, "Kinda scary to think about it to be honest." He cringes a little.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:15 AM
"I will pin her" Jasiri smirked smiling toothly at the thought "Lioness can't always pin us; we have ti get a break sooner or later" he laughed softly.

"Whats so scary to think about?" Twilight said confused looking over at Guan.

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:20 AM
"Yeah... what bugs me is why can't we ever pin the girls? My sisters seem to pin me all the time." Guan growls a little.

He then turns to Miale, "Hmm, I dunno really... it's just that they could be doing all touchy feely things, y'know." He laughs a little but cringes again.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:24 AM
"More slinky, faster, can suprise us better the list only really sorta goes on my sister is the same" Miale purred at the though "Just a shame she changed when Blizzard and co came along and everytime they do something wrong I've got hurt and nearly killed or I went like a complete physco" he sighed looking at the ground.
"Well they are lions so I guess anything is possible really and they are sorta close".

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:26 AM
"I don't even remember Blizzard and co." Guan looks at Jasiri confused, "Guess I was too young then huh?"

Guan laughs a bit more to Miale's comment, "Haha, no idea what my mum or your mum will think if something like that happened. I know what you mean; my mum and dad do it all the time." He then coughs and stops his laughter.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"Well lets just say I nearly killed one of those cubs" Miale put it bluntly "I asked them then I told them to leave my sister alone but they didn't so I took things into my own paws and went for him" Miale sighed.
"Randy lions" Miale smirked "Like my mum and dad really they seem to get some alone time alot" he winked.

Jasiri padded alone listening and smiling to Miale's and Guan's conversation.

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:34 AM
"Gah, you hardly ever see my parents. Makes me think whether or not they've disowned me. Jaini told me that they used to be like it when he was a cub." Guan rolls his eyes, "Then again, our dads used to be really good friends when Jaini was a cub. Makes me wonder if they are now."

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 09:39 AM
"They haven't disowned you silly" Miale replied looking over at Guan prodding him slightly with his paw "As for your dad and mine. I am very sure they are close friends still I couldn't see them ever changing from that really to be quite honest" Miale smiled "Makes me wonder if me and you will be like them one day".

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 09:41 AM
"Maybe. Then again my dad and your dad didn't know your dad as a cub." Guan smirks and prods Miale back with his paw as they continue to walk through the grasslands.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 10:03 AM
"So we could have a better relationship than theres because we sorta grew up with each other" Miale laughed and mewed softly and Guan as poked him.
"I'm still quite sore" he said looking at Guan.

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 10:04 AM
"Woops, sorry." Guan takes his paws away from Guan, "I think we're heading a bit too far out to be honest." Guan then looks ahead and sees the border to the outlands, "Maybe we shouldn't go any further." He looks at both Jas and Miale.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"Yeah lets go no further" Jasiri said shaking again "Lets pad in the opposite direction.....please" he said turning around shaking badly.

Miale growled at the sight of the border before looking over at Guan.
"Yeah I'm with you both lets get away from here".

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Guan gulps a little and looks around. He then begins to pad a little bit faster in the opposite direction, "We shouldn't really be going this far." He pants a little.

Lion King Stu
August 20th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Miale and Jasiri followed Guan's example and padded after him at the same speed.
"Well we are heading back now" Jasiri replied.

Miale looked over at Guan "I'm not in much of a defending situation right now anyway".

King Simba
August 20th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Don't wanna end up in that mess again. No way." Guan sighs as he stops padding as fast as he previously was and looks at both Miale and Jasiri, "Our parents won't be too happy if they did find out anyway."

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 08:21 AM
"Well they will still be injured and asleep from yesterday think it took a hell of alot out of them" Miale replied as he padded faster the pain a little more intense than it was unlike when when they padded slower.
"I doubt they know we are even gone" he said looking ahead as they padded back through the grass.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 08:23 AM
"Maybe not but I guess we shouldn't put them in any more misery." Guan sighs as a sharp pain builds up in his head again. He ignores it for now and continues to pad along with the others.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 04:01 PM
"Lets just get back near the cave and then try and do something" Jasiri said looking over at Miale and Guan "You two aren't in any condition either you know" he said looking at both of them.

"Lets just get back" Miale mewed softly continuing to pad fastly "Well we could stop near the den and just stay out in the sun....don't want to be cooped up in the cave".

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
"I don't want to be either. I'd much rather be back at the den than being at risk of danger." Guan sighs and pads along a bit faster. He keeps up with both Jasiri and Miale.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Yeah I'm with Guan" Miale replied "Last thing we want is anymore trouble like we haven't put ourselfs and others in enough trouble past day" he sighed slightly.
"Just get back stay outside the den and just stay out of trouble" he said looking ahead as he padded along.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
"Yeah... I don't wanna go into the den though seeing as it'll be almost like I'm stranded in there." Guan sighs and pads along with the others. He ignores the sharp pain in his head.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Least outside we can feel some reason and means we aren't cooped up" Miale replied padding along "Least we got stuff to look at except the den wall and listening to sleeping lions...its enough to drive me crazy.

Jasiri laughed softly as he looked over as Miale questioned.
"Well we are here to make sure that doesn't happen Miale".

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 04:45 PM
"The snoring does my head in." Guan growls a little at the thought, "Everytime I hear the lions snoring I growl like I'm doing now." Guan growls some more at the thought of the snoring lions.

Lion King Stu
August 22nd, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Well if we stay outside we should be ok Guan" Jasiri smiled over to him and patted his shoulder with his paw "No sleeping lions outside".

"Yeah same here Guna except I can sorta bear with it you know" Miale replied especially if I'm asleep in my fathers mane or on his paws" he smiled "Won't be able to do that for a while with his broken paw and all" he sighed softly.

King Simba
August 22nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
"I usually cuddle into my dad's mane and such yet unfortunately, he was the one who got injured the worst so I guess I'll have to sleep with mum for now." Guan sighs softly as they reach the foot of Pride Rock.

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 09:47 AM
"Yeah looks like we both won't be able to do that for a while till they both get better huh" Miale said looking over at Guan as they arrived back at Pride Rock "Well we got our mums are least....least we can snuggle with them" he smiled as he continued to pad along painfully.

"We going to stop here then?" Jasiri questioned looking over at his friend.

King Simba
August 28th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"I guess so although my mum doesn't really snuggle up to me as much as my dad." Guan's ears droop a little sadly, "...but I guess that's what we'll have to do since our dad's are ill and all." He sighs slightly.

"Would you like to go back into the den now or something?" Guan looks across at Jasiri before looking back to Miale as he stops dead in his tracks.

Lion King Stu
August 28th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"They'll get better eventually and then we can get back to normal" Miale said looking over at Guan "Don't worry about it ok and just get on like normal is all you can actually do" he said stopping and looked over at him still.
"I want to stay outside....last thing I want to hear is loud snoring and all" he said rolling his eyes.

King Simba
August 30th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Yeah, gotta agree with you there." Guan rolls his eyes too, "Nothin' worse than hearing loads of adults snoring. We're much better staying outside than going inside. At least then we won't be having a sleepless night." He sighs and lays down in a corner at the foot of Pride Rock. He looks over to them both again.

Lion King Stu
September 1st, 2005, 05:14 PM
"So very true stay out here and actually get some rest" Miale replied looking at Guan as he settled down beside him mewing softly as he settled down and rolled onto his side looking at Guan still.

King Simba
September 1st, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Yeah. Anyway, we'd still get a better sleep here anyways." Guan smirks to Miale as he rolls over onto his side. He sighs and looks around as he lays down on the ground.

Lion King Stu
September 2nd, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Out here in the sun or in the shade really our choice" Miale smiled looking at Guan as he continued to lie on his side.
"Oh well in a few days maybe we can actually do something; just let ourselves heal up a little bit" he sighed nuzzling his head into the grass.

Jasiri padded over and lay down on his front near Miale and Guan and rolled onto his back looking up at the sky.

King Simba
September 2nd, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Well I think it's better to stay in the shade. Anyways, we can do that if we all lay underneath one of the trees." Guan suggests as he turns his head and looks over to some trees nearby, "Either way though, I prefer it out here."

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 09:34 AM
"I don't mind where we stay out here; either way its better out here than in there" Miale replied closing his eyes softly stretching out on his side mewing softly in pain still.

Jasiri got up and padded nearer to Guan and Miale and once more lay down on his back next to his friends.

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Guan sighs and nods in agreement to Miale's reply. He lays down on the floor once more and sighs. His ears twitch as he listens in to what the adults are saying inside the den.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Miale closed his eyes and sighed to himself thinking about how stupid he was for even considering going near to the Outland's after the last time with his sister and her friends.
He growled softly at the thoughts of the other two cubs that were with her that day also remembering the night after where he beat one badly and got the other across the eye.
He sighed and rolled onto his side and looked over at Guan.

Jasiri lay down on his front his head on his paw while batting a long piece of grass with the other in deep thought of how he nearly died the day before.

King Simba
October 10th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Guan sighs, "Really, I've said this loads of times... we shouldn't have gone there." He frowns as he looks down and towards the side. He looks across to see what the adults are doing.

Katai seems to have regained enough energy to actually stay awake. He smiles at Guan from the other side of the den.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 07:22 AM
"Yeah well its a little late for that now" Miale replied sighing slightly as he lay on his side looking at Guan closing his eyes for a moment.
He opened them once more and looked over at him once more.
"Do you still hurt?" Miale questioned softly stroking his back with his paw.

Twilight yawned softly opening his eyes looking up at Katai with a smile.
His pawed ached being broken and all and groaned slightly.
"Morning Kat" he said lifting his head from his paw.

King Simba
October 10th, 2005, 07:25 AM
"Yeah, my head aches still." Guan softly rubs his forehead with his paw, "It seems to be a bit better than it was yesterday though." He looks towards Miale, "And yeah, I know it's a bit late."

"Hey..." Katai gives Twilight a slight smirk as he looks up at him. His muzzle isn't bleeding anymore and is starting to scab over.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Well its good to hear that you feel a little better at least" Miale smiled slightly over at Guan petting his side softly "Means ya healing at least" he said closing his eyes sighing to himself as he felt a spasm slightly in his back mewing softly rolling onto his back as it subsided slightly.

Jasiri softly batted the grass still sighing slightly himself rolling over in front of Miale and Guan looking over at them both.