PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"I won't be king either..." Guan adds on to Miale's sentence.
"Is she your friend? Or is she a little more than a friend?" Guan asks curiously.

"I guess not...I'm heading back now...I won't tell anyone...you can trust me can't you?" Leo grins to the cubs.

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 10:38 AM
"Yeah I trust ya" Miale smirked up at Leo "Are little secret ok" he grinned

"Well I love her so maybe yeah shes a little more than a friend" Jasiri smirked

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 10:43 AM
"How can you love someone when you're a cub? I thought love would start when you're an adolescent onwards..." Guan asks Jasiri.

"Alright...I'm not a tell-tale...don't worry about that..." Leo grins before running back to pride rock.

"Let's carry on anyways...." Guan tells his friends.

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"You know there isn't a rule saying you can only fall in love when your a adult Guan" Jasiri replied "Love can bloom at any age and like I said its not to the length that the adults go to"

"Yeah lets go on" Miale smirked to the others "And yeah love can bloom at any age"

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"I guess so...but all the other stuff adults do is yucky..." Guan rolls his eyes.

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 12:04 PM
"Yeah i agree there" Miale replied "Like my mom and dad" he said rolling his eyes slightly

"Just wait till you find someone you like" Jasiri smirked "Won't seem so yuk then" ha laughed softly "Considering I kinda thought the same before I met Zahara"

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"I don't mean yuck as in nuzzling or kissing...I get nuzzled and kissed all the time by my parents..."

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Yeah I admit that stuff is yuck coming from parents" Jasiri laughed "From another lioness it isn't though"

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"No I mean it's yuck seeing em do it too...eww." Guan cringes, "...let's forget about this now anyways and get to the place we were originally gonna go and explore."

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"You seriously need to find a lioness Guan" Jasiri joked and laughed padding along "And before you laugh so do you Miale" he smirked.

"I'm fine the way I am thanks" Miale smirked and padded along

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Yeah, no point in gettin' a lioness yet...maybe in a year or so when I'm older." Guan grins.

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Fine" Jasiri laughed "You don't know what your missing out on"

"Yeah give us some time" Miale laughed "We aren't going to rush ahead trying to get any female interest" he smirked as he padded along

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"I'll probably take after my dad anyway...he got a lioness when he was 4 years old...he told me he never really was lookin' for a lioness until he came here...true story."

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 02:38 PM
"My dad and mom had interest the day my dad entered the pridelands then he disapered and came back and then they became a couple" Miale smirked "Then they had me and Starla...don't think I'm in any real rush to find anyone though; just play it cool and see what happens"

"You mean let them come to you" Jasiri replied "Play hard to get" he laughed

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Darn...you're lucky. I have 10 darn brothers and sisters." Guan rolls his eyes laughing a little.

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"Now thats unlucky" Miale laughed softly "I sorta feel sorry for you"

"I'm a only born" Jasiri replied "I get to much attention as it is" he said rolling his eyes "I try and spend as much time away as I can"

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 04:14 PM
"Yeah and my darn older brothers are always teasing me..." Guan sighs and rolls his eyes, "Kinda makes me wanna spend so much time away from em..."

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Not the end of the world though" Miale replied "I don't know what its like as I only got one sister"

"Same like I said I'm the only one" Jasiri replied

King Simba
May 20th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"Stupid brothers...my other brothers and sisters are ok except my older ones..." Guan sighs.

Lion King Stu
May 20th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"Yeah older cubs take advantage of the younger ones" Miale replied padding along

"I feel sorry for ya dude" Jasiri replied

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 10:33 AM
"Understandable..." Guan sighs, "...darn brothers..." he growls a little, "Kafara and Kiume aren't bad though...I get along with em both."

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Never met em but I'm sure they are like you" Miale smiled

King Simba
May 21st, 2005, 03:56 PM
"My older brothers aren't though..." Guan growls again, "...they always tease me and stuff."

Lion King Stu
May 21st, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Yeah well one day they will grow out of it you will see" Jasiri smiled over at Guan

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:40 AM
( :lol: Reth likes taunting and teasing Jaini.)

"Grrr...why do you always call me that!" Jaini growls, struggling under Reth's weight, "...and Guan shouldn't have escaped..."

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
(what about Guan and co? u gonna do a reply there :lol:)

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:42 PM
(Oh yeah, I'll do a reply now. :lol: )

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah well one day they will grow out of it you will see" Jasiri smiled over at Guan
"Yeah, I hope so..." Guan grins seeing how close pride rock was, "...we'd better stay quiet guys..." he whispers to his friends.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
"Yeah keep your voices down" Miale replied "Last thing we want now is to be caught"

"Yeah be a real shame if that happened" Jasiri added padding along

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
Guan sneaks past Pride Rock looking up to the den entrance hoping that no adults are watching. He stays quiet.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
Miale and Jasiri both looked up and padded along quitely not wanting to get caught.

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:50 PM
Guan stops dead after catching the sight of an adult lion, "Shhh..." he whispers, staying still so they don't get caught.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Oh great" Miale cursed slightly crouching low in the grass.

Jasiri sighed and did the same

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Stay still..." Guan whispers to them, staying low in the grass.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:56 PM
"Wat you think we are doing" Miale whispered looking over at Guan making himself self go the lowest to the ground as it was possible.

Jasiri did the same keeping quiet and still

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Keeping quiet so no stupid adults notice us and take us back to our parents..." Guan whispers, scurrying through the grass.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 09:59 PM
"So what do we do?" Miale questioned

"Do we wait or what?" Jasiri whispered

King Simba
May 22nd, 2005, 10:00 PM
"Just follow me..." Guan whispers back to his friends.
He starts to walk through the grass.

Lion King Stu
May 22nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Ok" Miale and Jasiri both whispered and slowly followed after Guan

unregistered user
May 22nd, 2005, 10:37 PM
OFF: May I join?

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:13 AM
(It's up to STL but I'm sure he'll say yes. =))

Guan starts to move faster through the grass, trying to avoid making a noise. He rushes past Pride Rock and stops behind, waiting for his friends to arrive.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:18 AM
Jasiri and Miale moved fast through the grass keeping quiet untill they where beside Guan. Nervously Miale looked over his shoulder to see if they attracted any attention

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:19 AM
The lions that were on Pride Rock previously had disappeared now so it was safe for the cubs to go exploring.

"Good...it seems safe." Guan grins looking back to Pride Rock.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:23 AM
"Well thats good" Miale smirked looking back at Guan

"Yeah" Jasiri grinned at Miale then turned to Guan "Lets go"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Guan spots some nearby rocks, "Hmm...I wonder what's beyond those rocks...how about we explore?" Guan grins.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Sounds good to me" Jasiri smirked and ran off ahead

"Yeah lets go see" Miale smirked padding up to Guan "Hey wait up Jasiri you fool" he laughed

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:28 AM
"Yeah...don't run ahead...else someone'll end up catching us..." Guan laughs and then growls thinking about their parents.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:31 AM
Jasiri stopped some distance away from them grinning "Well come on hurry up" he laughed

"Your a idot Jas" Miale laughed and slowly padded after him

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:33 AM
Guan starts running after Jasiri and Miale laughing playfully, the rocks get closer. When they reach the rocks Guan looks up curiously, "Oooh..." he says curiously, "...wanna see what's beyond em?"

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:34 AM
Jasiri ran to Guan's side "Yeah of course isn't that why we kinda came here" he laughed

Miale padded up a moment later smiling "Lets do it"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
Guan spots an opening between the rocks, "Ha! Let's see..." he grins peaking through the crack, "Whoa, looks like the outlands." he gasps in surprise.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Cool" Jasiri replied standing beside Guan looking through the crack

"The outlands" Miale said shivering slightly thinking of the Outlander that attacked him, his sister and her friends a little while back

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Hmm...should we go or not?" Guan asks the others still peaking through the crack in the rock.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:43 AM
"Lets do it" Jasiri smirked gettingas close as he could to the crack getting a good look at the Outlands

"Up to you" Miale replied shivering slightly at the thought.

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:51 AM
"I'm going in as long as no stupid adults come..." Guan looks to the others squeezing through the crack to get into the Outlands.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:53 AM
"Yeah same here" Jasiri replied following Guan and squeezing through the crack.

"I guess" Miale sighed and waited for the others to get through the gap before considering going through himself. Very slowly he squeezed in and followed the others.

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
"Oooh..." Guan looks around at the Outlands around the cubs.
He then starts padding further into the Outlands waiting for his friends.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:59 AM
"Man this place looks so cool" Jasiri smirked padding forward looking about "So barren"

Miale squeezed out of the crack and looked about "Yeah sure is barren"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Let's hope no adults catch us now..." Guan starts to walk further into the Outlands looking around at every sight he sees.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 04:34 PM
"Yeah we could get into some big trouble because of this" Jasiri said glancing about the barren lands.

Miale padded slowly behind the others looking about

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 05:49 PM
"We won't if no-one else doesn't find us wandering about..." Guan smirks to the others, still padding along.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 05:54 PM
"I doubt any Pridelanders will be out here" Jasiri replied looking at Guan "So we don't have to worry about that"

"For a good reason as well" Miale replied "But there are Outlanders though"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Uh...oh." Guan shivers a little, thinking of the outlanders... "We'll keep going anyways."

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Yeah just watch youselfs" Jasiri replied looking about still "I've heard these Outlander lionesses are pretty good looking" he joked slightly

"I don't want repeat of last time" Miale said padding along still

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
"What happened?" Guan asks Miale curiously.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
"My sister and her friends went to the Outland border" Miale replied "They got into trouble and as I went after them I tried to help out by distracting the Outlander" Miale said looking at Guan "I bit his tail and he lashed out at me and well I went smack into a rock...got concused and had terrible pain and some cuts on my back" he sighed at the thought "The pain still remains"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 06:08 PM
"Aww..." Guan's ears droop sadly, "Did anyone come to save ya?"

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 06:23 PM
"I can't remember....someone did...but I was knocked out" Miale sighed "I can't remember who it was" Miale said shaking his head slightly

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
"Aww..." Guan's ears droop sadly, "Maybe we should turn back then..." he sighs sadly. Suddenly, a grey coloured, outlander lion named Myka steps in the cubs path, "You going somewhere?" he smirks to the cubs.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Not again" Miale sighed sadly and frightend at the sight of the outlander.

"Yeah we are" Jasiri replied looking up at the Outlander "What about you" Jasiri replied slightly sarcastic up at the lion before turning to his friends "Lets go you two" he said trying to pad away

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Haha...so what's 3 pridelander cubs doing here all alone eh?" Myka runs up to the cubs standing directly in front of them.

"Um..." Guan looks across to the others.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
"A little thing called exploring" Jasiri replied looking up at the lion showing no fear "You should try it one day" he smirked and padded around the lion throwing a glance at his friends.

"God you a idiot Jas" Miale whisperd under his voice before looking at Guan slightly worried before slowly and carefully tried to follow after Jasiri

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:18 PM
"Do you parents even know you're out here?" Myka smirks to the cubs, "...you really shouldn't be here alone y'know."

Guan starts to sneak away slowly.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:21 PM
"No you really think they would let us out here alone" Jasiri replied looking at the Outlander "We sneeked off to have some fun....just the fun lead in you direction" he smirked then looked away and padded on.

"Yeah I know only to well" Miale replied "Afterall one Outlander tried to kill me on the border....though it was actually in the Pridelands" Miale growled slightly at the thought.

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:23 PM
Myka continues to follow the cubs, Guan gasps, "He's following us..." he whispers to his friends.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:26 PM
"I know" Miale whispered to Guan "Once we reach the crack we came through we will be ok" Miale replied "....I hope" he whisperd silently.

"Why are you following us?" Jasiri questioned slightly annoyed "Haven't you seen cubs before"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
Myka smirks to Jasiri, "You're a cheeky, little cub aren't ya?" he continues to follow the 3 cubs.

Guan gulps and gasps.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:30 PM
"I've learnt from the best" Jasiri smirked "So tell me why are you following us...don't you have better things to do" he said padding off again after the others.

"We have to get out of here" Miale whisperd to Guan "Jas is only going to make things worse in a minute if hes not careful"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Yeah..." Guan starts to run.
Myka smirks and growls to Jasiri, before starting to chase after the 3 cubs.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Big tough Outlander picking on cubs; boy you must be desperate" Jasiri laughed and ran off after the others "I guess you ain't good enough to chase cubs" he laughed looking back at the Outlander lion "Go back and chase grasshoppers or something" he laughed as he ran

"Oh great" Miale replied running as fast as he could "You idiot Jas" he said as he ran "I don't see how you can laugh"

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:40 PM
Guan growls a little to Jas, "That's great...now we've got a stupid, small headed Outlander following us now..."

Myka continues to run after the cubs, "Haha...I hope your parents are worried about y'all now..."

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:43 PM
Jasiri smirked at the Outlander and ran off away from Guan and Miale trying to lure the lion away after annoying it so much he guessed it would follow "Well I have no parents so thats a no" he laughed at the lion as he changed direction slightly heading away from the others.

"Now whats he doing" Miale replied confused looking back at Jasiri

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:48 PM
Myka growls at Jasiri and jumps on top of Jasiri, pinning him to the floor, "...we'll see who's worried now then won't we?"

Guan looks at the outlander angrily and runs up behind him, "...pick on someone your own size you big bully." he growls and bites Myka's back leg causing Myka to roar out in pain. Myka throws Guan off sending Guan flying and knocking him unconcious.

Lion King Stu
May 23rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
"Great Deja vu all over again" Miale sighed and rushed to Guan's side prodding him with his muzzle sighing before looking over at the outlander with fire in his eyes. He growled loadly and rushed at the Outlander and jumped for the throat and latched onto the side of the lions neck with his teeth trying to bite down as hard as he could.

Jasiri struggled under the grasp of the lion "Shows how perfetic you really are" he said as he struggled "GUAN" he said as the Outlander though him through the air mking him struggle harder "You make me sick" Jasiri growled at the lion before hearing Miale growl loadly and jump through the air at the lions neck.

King Simba
May 23rd, 2005, 10:58 PM
Guan opens his eyes slowly, "Huh..." his blurry vision clears, he is now able to see clearly. He sees the lion on top of Jasiri, "Get off of him!" Guan growls angrily biting onto Myka's tail. Myka growls a little in pain but he doesn't move from on top of Jasiri. He gets his razor sharp claws out and attempts to scratch the cubs. He misses, "Help! Dad! Someone!!!" Guan calls out.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Jasiri continued to struggle under the lions grasp and ducked from his flaying paw.

Miale gripped a strong hold with his teeth on the side of the Outlander's throat biting down as hard as he could.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Guan screams and with terrifying force, he bites down onto the outlanders neck, drawing blood. He calls out for help, "HELP!!! MUM!!! DAD!!!" he continues to do this, wanting help to arrive although he is aware that they'll be in big trouble.

(Here he goes again, Katai to the rescue! :lol: )

Meanwhile back at Pride Rock, Katai's ears twitch hearing Guan's cries for help, "Guan?" he asks himself continuing to hear his cries for help, "Trouble...there's trouble!" he shouts to the others, "Guan!!! No!!!" he runs out from the den, running across the African plains. He runs towards the direction of Guan's cries for help. Since he is too big, he can't fit through the crack so he knocks parts of the rock through so the opening his big enough for him to get through. He spots Myka with the three cubs. He is still on top of Jasiri and Guan is still biting into his neck along with Miale. Myka throws Guan and Miale off and stays on top of Jasiri. Guan hits his head on a rock causing his head to bleed.

"Oh no..." Katai says to himself feeling a tear fall from his eye and slide beneath his chin. He could feel the anger rising inside after he sees Myka do this to the cubs, "...NO!!!" he roars angrily and with terrifying strength, he sends Myka flying to the floor. Since Katai doesn't like to see his friends or the ones he loves hurt especially by an unfamiliar lion, he begins to rip through Myka's fur with his razor, sharp claws. Myka does the same and uses his claws to scratch directly across Katai's muzzle causing a deep and terrifying cut. Katai roars out in pain.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Twilight was padding about in the grasslands when he caught sight of Katai running towards the Outlands then heard the cries from the cubs. He ran after Katai; he got through the gap and ran through into the Outlands.
Looking about he saw Miale fly through the air and land awkwardly on the ground and didn't move.
"MIALE" Twilight cried and ran to him and Guan who lay nuzzling him but not getting anything.
He growled angrily and ran at the Outlander that Katai was attacking and pounced right at the Outlander letting rip with his unsheathed claws.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Myka knows he is outnumbered with all the adults that have appeared. He roars out in pain when Twilight, Reth and Asha scratch and pounce on them. Reth's horrific bite into his neck slows his reactions down an whole lot. Guan stays on the floor, unconcious... blood still pouring from his head. Katai's muzzle is now bleeding and he is a lot of pain. Myka looks at the group of lions. He tries to get up but can't since Twilight and Reth are on top of him, "Thanks for coming..." Katai looks at Asha. After gaining back a little strength he looks down at Myka giving him a very angry and dirty look, "You...no good..." he growls angrily and can feel his anger rising yet again.

Myka gasps, "Uh..."

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"Seems like you Outlanders are always asking for some sort of trouble aren't you" Twilight said angrily looking the Outlander in the eyes.

Miale lay in a unconcious heap on the floor not moving much.

(uhhh is Jasiri under that heap of lions....he might be crushed or something :lol:)

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 10:40 AM
(If he is... :gasp: :lol: )

Myka looks up to Twilight, however he's still in a lot of pain with his injuries, "Look...the cubs were getting to me...okay?" he growls up to Twilight before looking back at Katai, "...look pal, I wouldn't go for me again if I were you...you'll have more than a scratch across your muzzle if you're not careful..." he then looks over to Reth and Asha, "...and you lady, you're lucky I didn't go for you then...and your son is lucky too...darn Prideland lions." he growls.

Katai looks at Myka angrily with anger still visible in his eyes.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Right so a big lion like you somewhat felt threatend by cubs and attacked them" Twilight said angrily then laughed then looked back into the lions eyes "I knew Outlanders were stupid...and well I still think you are" he said unsheating the claws on one of his paws and smacked the lion across the face with it "Thats for my son" he growled "And don't you dare threaten my friends; you push us and I push you back a hell of alot further you got that"

(Well Its kinda clear that Jasiri's sorta dead under the pile of lions...oh well shortest lifespan of a character in this rp....he could still be a live....maybe :lol:)

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 10:53 AM
(Actually, Katai sent the Outlander flying so Jasiri really isn't underneath all those lions anymore. ;) :lol: )

Myka growls in pain when Twilight hits him across the face, "Look pal...I wouldn't go that far if I were you..." he growls to Twilight before pushing Twilight off, "...and then you say us Outlanders are dumb...look at you lot, you're just as dumb...not keeping an eye on your cubs...pfft..." he rolls his eyes.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 11:00 AM
(thank god for that...there is a god :lol:)

"Its called giving them freedom" Twilight replied getting up off the floor and looked at the lion angrily "I thought they wouldn't be that stupid to come to your lands" he growled "And good reason if there are a bunch of cub murdering scum like you" he growled angrily "And I will go as far as I need to so don't tell me what to do..I don't take orders from Outlanders"

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Pfft...yeah right...take this lion for example..." he refers to Katai, "...just coming and stopping me like that...I..." before Myka can finish his sentence, Katai interrupts, "Actually, I was protecting my son as well as Miale and his friend. Too bad you're too stupid to notice that." he growls angrily before padding over to Guan, "...and look what you did to my son...you no good..." he looks at Myka angrily but is unable to finish his sentence because he's upset about what's happened to his son and the others. A tear falls from his eye, he holds his son in his arms.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"Outsider" Twilight replied finishing off Katai's sentence looking at the lion "Your lucky Katai didn't get around to killing you" he glarred down at the lion and padded over to Katai and Miale.

Jasiri padded dazed and scared over to Miale, Guan and Katai "Are they going to be...ok"

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 11:44 AM
The outsider looks at the group angrily before padding away, badly injured.
"I hope so..." Katai looks at Jasiri, "...I'm not exactly in good shape myself..." he moans a little in pain, blood is still dripping from his muzzle, "...but I still grow strong...and I hope Guan and Miale will continue to grow strong...too." a tear slides down his cheek landing on the ground beside Guan and Miale. He drops his head sadly wiping some of the blood away with his paw.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"Poor cubs" Twilight sighed sadly nuzzling Miale who was still out of it on the ground "This is the second time this has happend" he sighed a tear falling from his eyes "Why is it always him"

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"Why is it always me..." Katai looks down ashamed with blood sliding down his cheeks and dripping from around his mouth on his muzzle, "Guan...if you can hear me...I'm so sorry..." he begins to cry a little, Guan is still unconcious but moves his paw a little. Blood is still rushing from his head.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Why is it always the cubs" Twilight sighed another tear rolling down his cheek "Miale's definatly broke something thats for sure" he said crying

Miale lay in a heap not moving at all his breathing very shallow.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Guan stays still on the floor, blood rushes from his head. He opens his eyes slowly, "D-dad..." he says looking up to Katai smiling a little.
"He...lives." Katai smiles a little, still a little upset from what's all happened.

(Darn, gotta go back to school now...reply later. :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"Thats good at least" Twilight replied looking at Guan then looked back at Miale "Miale wake up" he said nuzzling the cub but Miale remained still breathing shallow.

Jasiri sat down not knowing what to do.
"Miale" he sighed sadly sitting down beside him then looked over at Guan "Good to see your ok'ish" he said sadly

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 02:30 PM
"He's not ok...look what's happened...look at his head...look at me..." Katai sighs sadly wiping more blood away from around his muzzle, "...I'm bleeding to death..." he says this quietly before stroking Guan across his stomach, "...I promised I'd let nothing happen to you..." a few tears slide down his face.
"...it's ok dad. You, mum, Twilight and Reth were here for us...if you never came, things would've been..." Guan coughs, "...worse." he looks sadly over to Miale, "This was all my fault..." he says to himself in his head.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"Yeah you got off lucky" Twilight replied "It would of been much worse" he sighed sadly at Miale.

"I'm sorry Katai" Jasiri replied sadly after hearing what he said "I'll just shut up" he said his ears dropping and looked down at the ground.

Miale opened his eyes very slowly his breathing remained quite shallow and looked around at everyone not been able to move.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Guan coughs a couple more times coughing up a little blood, "...this was my fault...dad." he coughs once more.
"No Guan...it wasn't your fault...it's not your fault, don't worry. I'm sorry...really sorry..." Katai continues to use his paw to wipe the blood away from Guan's head and around his muzzle, "...I'm dying..." he whispers quietly to himself.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"No your not Guan" Twilight replied looking at Guan "Your going to be ok" he said with a sad reasuring smile.

"What happened" Miale said quietly looking about still not being able to move "How come I can't move" he said panicking slightly looking around him. His breathing remained shallow.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 03:16 PM
"What...makes you...so sure?" Guan coughs again looking up to Twilight before hearing Miale speak.
"I made a promise many years ago that I'd never let anything happen to you, your brothers, sisters, your mother or anyone else in the pride...I've always tried my best to protect the ones I love and my friends...I've...failed this time..." Katai collapses to the floor beside Guan, "...I don't think I'll last much longer..." he looks at all the blood from his cut...possibly a scar.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"Your strong cub Guan you will make it trust me" Twilight replied trying to sound strong "You'll be ok" he whispered again.
"Miale your awake" Twilight nuzzled Miale "You got attacked by the Outlander" he said sitting down next to the cub "You got hurt thats why you can't move".

"I can't feel anything or move" Miale replied continuing to breath shallow "How are the others" he whispered noticing Katai near him

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"...Guan's hurt his head...glad to see you awake Miale...although I'm not in a great state myself...but I'll live through it this time...I'll stay strong and I'll continue to protect you all..." Katai looks at Miale, "Guan doesn't seem too well though...you don't look too good either..." he wipes more blood away from around his muzzle and does the same to Guan, hugging him.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"I don't feel it Katai" Miale said breathing shallow "I can't feel my legs or anything" he said looking about "Guan your going to be ok pal" Miale said trying to look at Guan but couldn't.

"Your both going to be ok" Twilight said looking down at them both

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"I hope so..." Guan coughs again, "...what happened to you...dad?" he coughs again.
"Nevermind Guan...I risked my life for you 3...maybe we should head out of her now..."

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"I can't move" Miale replied "I can't"

"I will help you back" Twilight replied "Don't you worry" then he looked at Katai "Sooner we leave the better; he may return with friends"

"Thats the last thing I want to happen" Jasiri said sadly

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"Yeah...the sooner the better..." Katai is weak and needs time to gain his strength back, however he stands up watching the blood drip from his muzzle. He leaves a trail of blood on the barren ground.
Guan coughs a little more, "...dad, my head hurts..." he cries a little in pain.
"Guan...don't worry, we'll sort it out when we return...Miale will need to be seen to too..." he lifts Guan up by the scruff of his neck.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"Yeah I know" Twilight replied picking Miale up by the scruff and looked at Katai; he motioned with his to paw to Jasiri to follow.
Jasiri nodded and padded away.

Miale breathing remained shallowed and Miale drifted off again into unconciousness.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Katai's reactions are now slower due to all the fighting and the injuries Myka gave him, "Dad..." Guan looks up to Katai coughing a little, "...what's...wrong?"
After crossing the border into the Pride Lands, Katai places Guan on the floor, "I'm a little worn...out, Guan." he collapses to the floor again.
A tear falls from Guan's eyes, "Dad...are you gonna be ok?"
Katai looks at Guan, "Yes Guan, I'll be fine. I'm a strong lion...it's okay." he licks Guan's head clean.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Twilight and Jasiri followed Katai back into the Pridelands. Seeing Katai collapse to the floor he rushed to his side and stood above him placing Miale soflty on the ground.
"We have to keep going Katai" Twilight said concerend before looking at Miale who had once again slipped into unconciousness; Twilight sighed sadly and nuzzled Miale trying to wake him up but getting no response. Another tear ran down his cheek and fell to the ground.
"Wake up Miale....wake up"

Jasiri sat down away from the group shaken up and lightly scratched seeing the images in his head about what just happened.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 07:59 PM
(Hehe, don't worry. I wasn't planning on any death anyways. =))

Katai rests after being carried on Reth's back. Guan closes his eyes too, not as much blood is pouring from his head now.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Twilight picks up Miale again by the scruff and follows the others padding as fast as he could to keep up with them.

Jasiri follows as well but lags behind still in shock.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Katai stirs a little, his right paw moves. He is still in a lot of pain with his injured muzzle but waits for Asha to come back. He rubs his muzzle with his paw looking at all the blood on his paw after he takes it off.

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Twilight padded on with the others till they got back and placed the unconcious Miale on the ground once more; sighing slightly he lay down in front of him placing the cub on his paws.
"How you doing Katai?" Twilight questioned to Katai looking over at him concerened.

Miale opened his eyes once again his breathing had improved slightly but it still remained quite shallow. He tried to move his paws or some part of his body but it refused to do so.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"Not too good..." Katai pants a little, "...I'm...worn out...to be honest..." he looks up to Twilight, "...I'm just waiting...for Asha to...get back with Guan...so she can do something with this muzzle of...mine."

Lion King Stu
May 24th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"You will be ok Katai" Twilight said looking at Katai smiling sadly at him "Your a good strong lion....you will be better in no time" he looked at Katai for a moment and averted his eyes away before looking at him again "I'm sorry about Guan...I know hes going to be ok; poor cubs are going to suffer for a little while because of what happened" he sighed looking down at Miale noticing that he was awake again.
"How do you feel Miale?" he asked concerned nuzzling his son.

"I can't feel anything still" Miale replied "I'm sorry about all the trouble.....we didn't mean for this to happen" he sighed slightly; a tear rolled down his cheek "We all paid in one way or the other" he said crying.

King Simba
May 24th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Katai scrunches his nose up and yawns. He rests his head on his front paws and watches the weak cubs. He sighs sadly and waits for the others to return.

King Simba
May 25th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Katai scrunches his face up when Asha smears the runny substance on his muzzle, he moans a little in pain but relaxes. After Asha does this he smiles a bit up to her, "Thanks Asha. You really have a gift for curing and sorting out injuries..." he then pauses, "Guan...cut his head though." he sighs sadly, his ears droop.

Lion King Stu
May 25th, 2005, 04:59 PM
"Its not you fault Miale...its none of you fault" Twilight replied nuzzling the cub before looking over at Asha "Miale doesn't seem to have any cuts but he can't seem to move" he said looking worried "What you thinks wrong?" he questioned.

"Am I going to be alright?" Miale questioned looking about the den at Katai and Asha

King Simba
May 25th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"Miale, you're a strong cub...you'll be alright." Katai looks over to Miale before looking back to Guan and Asha.

Lion King Stu
May 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"I sure hope so" Miale sighed closing his eyes sighing some more.

"You'll be ok son" Twilight replied nuzzling the cub "So will Guan and you Katai" he smiled slightly

King Simba
May 26th, 2005, 02:25 PM
"I'll live through this...it wasn't that bad of an injury so I should be fine..." Katai looks at Twilight and Miale sitting up slighty, still laying on his side.

Lion King Stu
May 26th, 2005, 02:34 PM
"Could of been worse though" Twilight replied "Lucky so many came in support" he said looking out the cave "Very lucky" he said shivering slightly.

"Thank you Katai and dad" Miale said with his eyes still closed "I can't thank you enough"

King Simba
May 26th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"It's alright...I always like to be there for other pride members. Most importantly, I don't like to see any innocent lion killed by an outlander...or any lion for that matter. It's no problem, Miale. You, Guan and Jasiri are very lucky...if I never came you'd probably be dead now...if Twilight, Asha or Reth never came...it'd be worse for me too..." he looks up to Twilight, "Thanks, Twilight." he then turns to his mate and son, "Thanks, Asha...I couldn't thank you enough for all that you've done for me and fellow pride members..." he nuzzles her and then looks at Reth, "...thanks Reth...my son. You'll turn out to be an hell of a lion when you grow up to be fully grown...you've already shown that today." he smiles to Reth.

Lion King Stu
May 26th, 2005, 02:49 PM
"No problem Katai" Twilight smiled "Anything to help a family member and a friend" he said nuzzling Miale again.

Miale opened his eyes and looked about again trying to move his paws but still couldn't making him sigh loadly once more.

King Simba
May 26th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"It's alright Reth...I'm glad you've proven yourself to be the strong and brave lion you'll always be..." Katai smiles and nuzzles Reth.

After Asha rubs the solution onto Guan's head, he smiles, "Thanks mum..."

Lion King Stu
May 26th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Yeah don't you worry I'll look after you" Twilight replied looking down at Miale "You will be better soon trust me" he said nuzzling the cub.

"I sure hope so" Miale sighed looking about at the others in the den.

Jasiri padded away from the group and sat at the entrance hanging his head and sighing; he was still in shock about what had actually happened.

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"No" Jasiri replied "Just shocked and scared" he said shacking looking up at Asha "I'm scared" he said weeping slightly cuddling up to her paw.

King Simba
May 27th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Guan lays down on the floor, purring at ease now that his head is feeling better.

Lion King Stu
May 27th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Twilight stroked Miale's fur with his paw and looked around the cave at the others.
"So I guess we are a little bit alright now huh?" Twilight questioned.

Miale felt a little feeling return to his paws but a small pain came to him making him mew in pain slightly and stoped moving.

King Simba
May 28th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Guan sits up, rubbing his head with his paw. "Mum, my head hurts..." he walks over and sits next to Katai, "Dad...my head hurts..."

"Give it some time to heal, Guan." Katai tells Guan, "My muzzle's hurting too..."

Lion King Stu
May 28th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Jasiri continued to shake as Asha curled around him and burried his head in her fur weeping softly.

King Simba
May 29th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Guan sighs, "Darn outlander!" he growls a little before going to snuggle up to Asha.

Lion King Stu
May 29th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Jasiri continued to shake snuggled up to Asha weeping still.

"It hurts" Miale replied trying to move his paws feeling some feeling coming back to him.

"You'll be ok Miale" Twilight replied nuzzling the cub smiling slightly

King Simba
May 30th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Guan begins to cry a little since his head is hurting, "Don't worry Guan...I got him back for you all." Katai looks over to Guan who is upset.

King Simba
May 30th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Yeah but my head hurts...real bad." Guan wipes one of his tears away that's sliding down his face.

Lion King Stu
May 30th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Yeah we are ok here" Twilight replied placing Miale between his paws near his chest to keep him warm and nuzzled him once again.

"I'm sure I will be ok soon" Miale said getting his feeling back in his body but continued to mew slightly in pain.

Jasiri continued to weep snuggled up to Asha still scared.

King Simba
May 30th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Guan sighs, "I wish we never went there now..." he cries again sadly.

Lion King Stu
May 30th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Same" Jasiri said sobbing into Asha's paw

"I should of learnt from last time" Miale sighed closing his eyes snuggling up to his father.

"Well I really hope you learnt this time" Twilight sighed

King Simba
May 30th, 2005, 07:03 PM
"You shouldn't enter those lands alone...especially without an adult. You've really got yourselves to blame although the outlanders shouldn't be like that anyway." Katai looks at the cubs before rubbing his muzzle once more, "God, this is painful..." he moans a little in pain.

Lion King Stu
May 30th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"I know" Miale sighed and closed his eyes in pain mewing once again.

"I never thought you would do what your sister did" Twilight sighed and nuzzled him once again.

Jasiri continued to weep into Asha's paw "He tryed to kill me...he had me pinned" he said shaking and stuttering

King Simba
May 31st, 2005, 09:18 AM
"I hope so...it hurts but at least you were here for us..." Katai smiles up to Asha, "I thank you for that."

Lion King Stu
May 31st, 2005, 03:09 PM
"I know" Jasiri replied his voice slightly muffled as he continued to snuggle up tight to her fur "It doesn't feel like I am though" he said continuing to shake.

King Simba
June 3rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
Guan's ears shoot up at the sound of other animals, he pads to the entrance of the den, looking out curiously.

King Simba
June 3rd, 2005, 06:36 PM
Guan keeps a watch on the animals, "Mum, what are all these animals around for?" he looks back to Asha before looking out again.

King Simba
June 3rd, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Hmm...well, they need water I guess..." Guan yawns a little and Jaini pads over to Guan, he spots Katai's and Guan's injuries.
"What happened?" he asks.

Lion King Stu
June 3rd, 2005, 09:25 PM
Jasiri continued to weep and shake even with Asha cuddeling up to him. He was now safe but he didn't feel it. He mewed scared still.

Miale mewed in pain as strength began to come back into his body after the shock and the feeling that had gone.
"It hurts" he mewed with tears forming in his eyes.

"Its ok Miale" Twilight replied "You will be ok" he said licking his cheek as Miale lay in his paws twitching his body slightly.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Jaini sighs, "Shouldn't they have known better though?" he looks back at the cubs and then back at Katai who is resting, "What happened to dad?"

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Jasiri continued to sob away and very slowly drifted off into a sleep having tired himself out.

The pain slowly started to ease in Miale's body and tried again at moving his paws; he slowly moved them only causing a little pain that made him mew quietly but at least now he could move.
"The pains going" Miale said looking up at his father" he smiled slightly.

"Thats a good thing" Twilight smiled and nuzzled his son "I told you that you be ok" he said giving him a gentle lick on the head.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Guan cries a little hearing what Jaini said, he sobs a little and fives Jaini a dirty look before looking out onto the Pride Lands once again.

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Miale looked over still in some pain at Guan; he slowly rolled over and got up and slowly and painfully padded over to him sitting down beside him.
"You ok?" Miale asked with pain in his voice.

Twilight looked over at his son and made sure he was ok getting over to Guan; he looked over at katai.
"How you holding up Katai" he questioned looking at him.

Jasiri lay asleep continuing to shake as he was still snuggled up to Asha.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Guan looks round to Miale, "I'm alright apart from my head still hurts..." Guan rubs his head once more.

Katai looks at Twilight, "Alright...I guess." he feels his muzzle again, growling a little in pain.

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 08:40 PM
"My whole body hurts" Miale replied slumping to the floor beside Guan "Second time that was" he said sighing and closed his eyes "Should of learnt from last time; hurt my head the first time and this time I couldn't move for a while and I'm in the worst pain imaginable" he said closing his eyes "Promise me if we ever go out there again...you kill me ok" he said opening his eyes smiling slightly.

"Thats nasty" Twilight replied looking at Katai's muzzle "Makes you think if things could of turned out different; makes you think we and the cubs got off lucky" he said sighing.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"It was my idea though..." Guan's ears droop before rubbing his head again.

"Yeah...it couldn've been worse, but I'm still in a lot of pain myself either way...I think he caught me on the back foot a little..." Katai sighs, moaning a little in pain again.

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Don't blame your self we were all stupid enough to go out there we are all to blame not just you" Miale replied "If anything I should of talked you out of considering my past experience" Miale sighed once more and closed his eyes as another wave of pain rocked his body.

"Jeez Outlander so god damn aggresive" Twilight growled slightly to himself "I should of killed him" he said angriliy "Simba stopped me last time killing the one that nearly killed my son; he shouldn't of stopped me"

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"I guess..." Guan sighs and lays down on the floor again beside Miale.

"I would've killed him...but he ended up overpowering my strength so I couldn't get him...I was also in a lot of pain at that time so that stopped me..."

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Miale opened his eyes and looked at Guan as he lay down on the ground beside him.
"Whats done is done we can't change it Guan" Miale replied "Just try and forget that little incident and get on with your life" he said closing his eyes again "Feel sorry for Jas though he seemed really shook up"

"I could of got him" Twilight replied "But I didn't" he sighed and dropped his head looking at the ground.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"Yeah...poor Jas." Guan sighs looking over to Jas before looking back at Miale.

"Doesn't matter now...we got him, we chased him away...although killing might have been a good idea...it just something we didn't manage together."

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"At least I marked him" Twilight replied looking down at his bloody paw and blood covered claws "Think I gone and cut up my paw in the process" he said licking at the dried blood on his paw.

"Tried to get him that Outlander off us and nearly got killed; he didn't even get a sratch and seems to be in a worse condition than us" Miale replied "Crazy fool" he sighed.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Guan growls, "Darn outlanders..."

"Ouch...so you cut your paw a little then? Sheesh, you're not the only one who got cut then..." Katai looks at Twilight's paw.

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Yeah I guess not" Twilight replied pausing to look at his paw again "Doesn't seem to deep so thats ok I guess" he said licking at his paw again "Least I made that Outlander pay; got him across the face so hes probably got worse cuts than me"

"Yeah I see why they live out there and not here" Miale replied his eyes still closed; another wave of pain shot through his body making him mew in pain quietly.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"Stupid outlanders..." Guan growls before curling up again, closing his eyes.

"I got him across the face a few times although I was meaning to do more damage...he stopped me though by clawing me directly across the muzzle...it's quite deep..." he scrunches his nose up again before coughing a little.

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"Yeah stupid Outlanders" Miale sighed and opened his eyes once again and looked at the grasslands outside.

"At least we showed him us Pridelanders don't just stand around and do nothing" Twilight said looking up from licking his paw.

King Simba
June 4th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Guan opens his eyes once more, looking out onto the lands.

Katai continues coughing, "I...I think I'll have a rest for a while. I don't feel too good..." he collapses down on his side.

Lion King Stu
June 4th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Yeah I think I need some rest as well" Twilight replied lying down on the ground "Maybe it will do us some good" he said closing his eyes with his head on his paws.

Miale sighed and continued to look across the grasslands at the animals as they went about there lives as he remained watching.

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Guan decides to run down from the den onto some rocks below, he looks out curiously onto the animals and herds below.

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 09:08 AM
"Aww..." Guan sighs laying on the ground beside Miale again, "...I wanted to explore though..."

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 09:25 AM
"Darn...alright." Guan sighs and lays down again looking out still.

Lion King Stu
June 5th, 2005, 12:29 PM
(ok Klowds handed me back Starla again...so if anyone wants to RP her then just say)

Starla padded into the den looking about at the injuried lions.
"Whats happend?" she said confused glancing about slightly worried.
She looked at her brother who lay on the floor and padded over to him.

"Yeah Guan not for a few days" Miale replied still lying on the floor with his eyes closed "I wouldn't do anything for a few days and let your self heal up abit".

Jasiri continued to sleep and slowly started to shake but mewed quitetly as he snuggled up into Asha's fur.

Twilight slowly drifted off into a sleep after all the excitment of the day.

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Guan sighs and pads over to his dad who is sleeping, he snuggles up under his paw and cuddles into his mane to keep warm.

Lion King Stu
June 5th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Miale got up and padded over to his father and lay down beside his paws rolling in his mane a little.
Seeing his sister enter the cave Miale sighed little and lay his head down on his paws and looked over at Guan.

Starla padded over to his father and brother and sat down in front of them.
"What happend?" she questioned looking down at her brother noticing he was awake.

Miale raised his head and sighed sadly "We got into some trouble" he said looking at Guan sadly.

King Simba
June 5th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Guan closes his eyes trying to forget about all that happened, he snuggles into Katai's mane more.

Lion King Stu
June 6th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"What happened?" Starla questioned once again sitting in front of his brother before glancing back at Guan as he snuggled up into Katai's mane before looking back.

"We got attacked in the Outlands" Miale sighed and closed his eyes resting his head on his paws which still hurt alot "I don't want to talk about it though" he sighed sadly.

"Its ok" Starla replied lying down beside her brother soflty stroking his head with her paw "Its happened all before I can kinda guess what happend.

King Simba
June 7th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Jaini sighs, "Sleepy family..." he yawns himself a little but doesn't go to sleep. Guan continues to stay snuggled up into Katai's mane.

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 07:58 AM
"Nah, I ain't tired and I ain't injured." Jaini laughs a little over to the others, "I might come over later..."

King Simba
June 11th, 2005, 08:01 AM
"These are...cos' they've been out and been injured right?" Jaini looks at Asha before seeing Katai's and Guan's injuries, "Who did that?!" he growls angrily.

Lion King Stu
June 11th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Miale slowly fell asleep as Starl continued to paw his head softly before turning to the overs after hearing Jaini "Yeah who did it?" she questioned.

Jasiri continued to shake but not as much as he snuggled up to Asha he continued to mew softly as he slept.

Twilight continued to sleep with Miale snuggled up on his paws and mane.

King Simba
June 12th, 2005, 09:05 AM
"Yeah but I bet I could take an outlander on..." Jaini growls, scratching the ground with his claws.

Lion King Stu
June 12th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"Outlanders again" Starla said in suprise "They really do hate us don't they" she said sitting down next to her sleeping brother and father.

King Simba
June 12th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Don't be arrogant, Jaini." Reth growls over to him, "If dad couldn't beat the Outlander up alone, what chance do you have?" Reth laughs a little.
"Well what about you. You're not exactly as strong as dad now are you? So what chance do you have?!" Jaini growls angrily.

Lion King Stu
June 12th, 2005, 08:13 PM
"Don't fight" Starla said looking at both of them "Its not helping" she said sitting down

King Simba
June 12th, 2005, 08:15 PM
"Yeah, well he's always mocking and bullying me..." Jaini sighs sadly to Starla before looking back at Reth, "It's true what I said..."

Lion King Stu
June 12th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Why can't we all just live in peace" Starla sighed sadly and lay down on the ground looking about the cave glancing at Miale sadly then Jasiri cuddeled up to Asha before looking at Guan.
"Why is it always us"

King Simba
June 13th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"No, in fact I'm older..." Jaini looks down to Starla.

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Reth laughs a little to Jaini, "Well, I'm definitely stronger than you... so I'd stand a better chance than you." he smirks, laughing a little more.
"Not really...you still haven't got to my point." Jaini growls, "I said that you're not as strong as dad so how do you stand a chance?!"

King Simba
June 16th, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Well how do you stand a chance in being stronger than dad?" Jaini growls angrily, "You're hardly his size!"

Lion King Stu
June 17th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"Will you two please shut up" Starla said sadly her ears hanging low as she looked at the two argue "Its not helping".

Jasiri stured slightly and snuggled more in Asha's fur no longer shaking or mewing.

King Simba
June 22nd, 2005, 04:18 PM
(This RP seems to have gone dead. :hmm: Probably due to the fact that I haven't replied in a while...)

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:17 PM
(gah i will try and get it going again)
Twilight awoke and sighed hearing the arguing he raised his head from his paws and looked at Jaini and Reth "Will you two shut up; some of us are trying to rest" he said before looking down at Miale and soflty licked the top of his head.

Miale stired slightly but didn't awake.

Starla padded back over to Twilight and lay down next to her brother.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
"No, why don't you shut up." Jaini growls a little at Starla and Twilight, "You don't own me...you're not my father!" Jaini stops himself from saying anymore. He knows this isn't his personality.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
"No Jaini but I care enough for you not to make a *** of your self" Twilight growled "And don't you dare growl at my daughter shes done nothing wrong here shes trying to calm the situation which your making worse"

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
"How am I?!" Jaini growls, "It's you who seems to have the problem! And I'm not having a little cub younger than myself telling me to shut up!"

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Twilight sighed and got up and padded over to Jaini looking down at him growling a little "I don't have the problem Jaini" he said looking down into his eyes "Its you who has the problem and getting all aggresive" he said sitting down in front of him.
"And like I said don't have a go at Starla she hasn't done anything wrong" Twilight repeated again "And why you getting all annoyed at her....because shes right" Twilight said continuing to look into Jaini's eyes "Its not helping"

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Well, it's my brother and... ah forget it." Jaini sighs and lays down, "I feel like a fool now."

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
"Just give the whole argument thing a rest ok" Twilight replied sighing slightly and padding back to Miale and Starla "Its the last thing any of us wants to hear right now" he said flopping down on the ground again.

King Simba
June 23rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Yeah, well you're not one who actually got injured...or are you?" Jaini looks over to Twilight curiously having calmed down.

Lion King Stu
June 23rd, 2005, 05:04 PM
"Yeah my paw got cut up" Twilight replied glancing over to Jaini before looking down at his paw giving it another lick.

King Simba
June 28th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Well why don't you prove that? I don't believe you until you have proof!" Jaini growls and swishes his tail back and forth in anger.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Twilight looked angrily over at Jaini and Reth and growled annoyed but decided to say nothing.

Miale sturred slightly but didn't awake even with the arguing going on.

Jasiri continued to sleep nuzzled up in Ahsa's fur mewing softly.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Jaini growls at Reth and begins to walk up and down in anger. He doesn't say anything to Twilight or the others.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Twilight stopped growling and sighed and dropped his head looking at Miale who slept in front of his paws.
"I've nearly lost you twice now" he said quitely before sighing once more before licking the top of Miale's head softly trying not to wake him up.

Starla lay down beside Miale and looked up as Twilight licked the top of Miale's head and smiled slightly to him and nuzzled her fathers paw.
It brought a smile to his face and soflty licked the top of Starla's head as well smiling slightly.

Twilight looked back over at Jaini who continued to pace about.
"Jaini stop pacing will you please" Twilight asked no longer growling.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Tell my brother then...he just acts like a complete jerk and dad's never awake to sort anything out!" Jaini growls again.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:23 PM
"Look we all been through alot today" Twilight replied looking at them both before glancing about at the others "We got injured...we don't wanna listen to this" he said stopping for a second looking down at Miale.
"I don't want to hear you talking about the Outlanders after what happened today...and I don't want to hear you discusing about one of you taking on one. Me and Katai hardly managed to get that lion down...wat makes you think one of you two can" he said looking at them for a moment more before looking away.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:24 PM
"That's what I've been trying to say you know." Jaini rolls his eyes and lays down, "I just wish dad woke up... I'm worried."

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Hes only just fallen asleep Jaini..hes got it rough today...much worse than me; let him rest" Twilight said looking over at Katai "Yeah I'm slightly worried about those cuts...thats not a good thing at all" he sighed looking down at his paw before looking at Katai's wounds which were visable from where he lay.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Meanwhile, more blood drips from Katai's muzzle and after hearing Jaini's voice, he moves a little and opens his eyes.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Twilight sighed seeing Katai awake "Katai go back to sleep...you need to rest pal" he said looking back over at him sounding concerned for him.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"No, it's alright Twilight." Katai looks across to Twilight, his head still resting on his two front paws, "...I'm still living which - is good. However, I'm still in a lot of - pain."

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Yeah exactly your in pain thats why you need rest Katai" Twilight replied looking at Katai concerned.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Well, to be honest with you I only woke up because I heard Jaini's voice..." he looks across to Jaini who is asleep himself.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Yeah he was arguing with Reth" Twilight sighed "Not really the perfect to be arguing after what happend today" he said laying his head on his paws sighing softly.

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 09:54 PM
"It's not odd for him and Reth to argue anyway... I think I'll have another few hours. I'll hopefully feel a little better after a little sleep." Katai rests his head on his paws again and drifts back off to sleep.

Lion King Stu
June 29th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Boy do I know it" Twilight sighed as he rested his head on his paws and closed his eyes thinking.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Katai seems to keep his eyes open and he can't sleep. He sits up and looks around, "I think I'll head off to the water hole. I'm thirsty," he begins to stand up; his reactions are very slow at this time. With a little bit of difficulty, Katai finally stands up and walks towards the den entrance, limping slightly.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Twilight opened his eyes looking at Katai "I'm coming with you then" he said yawning slightly and slowly stretching while he got back onto all fours "Not going to have anything happening to you now"

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Alright...the water hole isn't too far away from here so I guess I can make it." Katai gives Twilight a weak smile.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"Yeah Its close I know" Twilight replied slowly padding over to Katai. His paw hurt and only slightly limped.
"Don't want something like this happening most of the time" Twilight smiled back "We're not as young as we were"

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Katai looks down, "No, I guess not. I'm at an age now when I only fight if I need to..."

Meanwhile, Karia opens her eyes and spots her father about to walk out the den with Twilight. She quickly gets up and runs over to the two adult lions, "Dad... you really need to rest..." she looks at him concerned, "...are you sure you want to go?" she nuzzles up under his chin lovingly, "...I just don't want anything to happen to you. I love you." She purrs and begins to clean Katai's wounds.

For one of the first times this very day, Katai smiles after feeling the loving comfort and care his daughter had to offer him, he looks down to her after he feels her nuzzle him. He nuzzles her back lovingly, "I'll be fine Karia... don't you worry." He nuzzles her again, "...I love you very much as well as your brothers, sisters and mother. You're all special to me..."

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Well yeah...we rarely need to fight as it is" Twilight replied sighing "As much as I hate violence something like that had to call for action" he said with a slight shrug.
Twilight smiled down at Katai's daughter "I'll make sure hes ok...we are only going to the waterhole as it is"

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 10:30 PM
"Well, alright then. Just don't get hurt or anything - both of you." She smiles a little to Twilight before padding back over to where the others were.

Katai looks at Twilight, "Maybe we should head off now..."

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"Yeah sooner we get there the sooner we can get back and rest up" he smiled slightly "Going to have all our cubs worried if we are gone to long" he said looking back at Miale and Starla who slept slightly snuggled up to one another on the ground.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Yeah, and I'm guessing Jaini, Guan and the others will be worried also... it's not just Karia who's worried." Katai looks back over to them all before looking back at Twilight. He begins to limp again and exits the den.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Twilight looked back once more before padding after Katai.
"You'll be ok in a few days Katai trust me then we can put what happened behind us" Twilight replied "We have to make sure that our cubs never go there again....well I doubt they will after that" he said looking ahead.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"Hopefully, they've all learnt their lesson... they shouldn't have really gone there in the first place. I can remember when I was a cub, I was almost the same." Katai smirks.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"I think we all sorta were...well I wouldn't know I came here when I was a young adolesent" Twilight replied "We never had problems like this back where I lived" he said shaking his head sadly.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"To be honest with you, I haven't lived here all my life. I actually came here about 2 or 3 years ago. I had just passed my adolescent stage and I was a young adult. I was only about 3 or 4... can't remember how old I exactly was."

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Well I think a large number of this pride wasn't born here to be honest Katai your not the only one" Twilight replied padding on "I wouldn't be here now if that thing didn't happen which killed my whole pride" he sighed "Kinda glad it did in a way....actually sometimes I'm not so sure" he said sighing again.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"So, you used to be a king of a pride? Anyway..." Katai limps over to the water whole and bends down to take a drink.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Was going to be" Twilight replied "I was a prince of my pride...well either way I'm not anymore they all got killed...mate and all" he shrugged and bent down for a drink "I know how rogues feel since I was one for several weeks" he said raising his head from the water.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"I don't know what its like to be a rogue... see, I've lived in a pride all my life." Katai looks across to Twilight, "One question, how old are you exactly?"

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 10:56 PM
I'm about a year younger than you I guess" Twilight replied shrugging slightly before bending down and lapping at the water again with his tounge.
"I got here just before I was fully a adolescent" he said.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"That'd be about right then..." Katai lifts his head up and looks down at his reflection in the water. He takes a close look at his wounds.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"I know I'm not as messed up as you but damn does my paw kill" Twilight replied looking down at his paw "Think I broke something in it" he said looking over at Katai "You will be ok though trust me" he smiled slightly at his friend.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"Broke something?" Katai looks up from his reflection and looks at Twilight. He limps over to him and looks at his injured paw, "Looks like we both got hurt badly."

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 11:08 PM
"Yeah think I smacked him to hard" Twilight replied "Well its the second time my sons been attacked and I vowed to kill the next Outlander who harmed him...just hope hes dying now...though I doubt it" Twilight thought thinking of the Outlander growling slightly.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Well we both hurt him pretty badly... I did rip parts of his body apart so he'll be lucky to live any longer now." Katai smiles a little.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 11:16 PM
"No more than what he deserves" Twilight replied looking at his paw "Oh well at least I got a excuse to be lazy for once...and get more attention from Shine" he smirked slightly though it quickly faded.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Hmm... sorta draws attention." Katai smirks, "Maybe we should head back now... I'll be having a rest when I return."

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 11:19 PM
"Yeah me as well" Twilight replied taking one more quick drink "Though may sleep a little longer than normal" he said after taking another drink.

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 11:22 PM
"This paw really is killing me..." Katai moans a little in pain as he limps back towards Pride Rock.

Lion King Stu
June 30th, 2005, 11:25 PM
"Me as well" Twilight replied "Me as well" he said lifting his paw and padded along three legged.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 07:06 AM
"It's nothing worth complaining about though... a lot of us got hurt." Katai sighs and slows down a little still limping.

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 02:59 PM
"Yeah thats true" Twilight replied limping along on three legs "We all got hurt but well some of us got hurt more than others" he said looking at Katai.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 03:58 PM
"For example - me." Katai looks at Twilight. The pain is now visible in his face but he continues to limp anyway, despite the pain he is going through.

Lion King Stu
July 1st, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Yeah like you" Twilight replied looking over at Katai as him limped along on three paws "Want to lean on me and help ya get back" he asked looking at Katai.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Aren't you in difficulty though as well?" Katai looks at Twilight, "I don't want to put you in any more pain..."