PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:24 AM
"Yeah, they're too big." Guan struggles, "I bet Jemima and the others are glad they're sleeping."

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:27 AM
Guan grunts, he looks at Kafara, "So what now?"

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:35 AM
"We'll have to sleep here I guess, at least until they get off. We're only cubs." Guan sighs.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Yeah mum, they won't move." Guan looks up to his mother from underneath.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 02:22 PM
"What have the little cubs got themselves into now?" Katai laughs a little opening one of his eyes after he wakes up from his afternoon nap.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 05:51 PM
"They're forever getting into some sort of mess." Katai laughs, "Think of the mess they'll get in if I jumped on top."

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Hey...I didn't say I was gonna sit on top of Reth and Jaini Kafara." Katai rubs his head with his paw.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Kafara, I won't do that to you... I'm not a mean lion like your brothers." he laughs a little looking at Jaini and Reth sleeping on top.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Shine woke up and saw her daughter asleep; she smiled down at Starla and licked her cheek not trying to wake her up from her peaceful slumber.
She noticed Twilight was not in the cave and nor was Miale she expected they were doing something together and thought nothing more on the matter turning her attention back to Starla.
(for klowd)

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 07:18 PM
Starla who was still sleeping, opened an eye and looked at her mother "heya Mom....he yawned....isn't a bit early to get up....?" she said with an sleepy tone of voice.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 07:23 PM
"Not really" Shine smiled "I'm sorry that I woke you though didn't mean to; you go back to sleep if you want" she smiled nuzzling Starla.

Miale continued to sit on his rock near the borders of the Pride lands looking out over at the outlands

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 07:40 PM
"well.....if you have any better idea..." she said smiling a little nuzzling her mother.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 07:43 PM
"Not really your father and brother aren't here...don't know where they went" Shine replied lying her head on her paws lloking at Starla

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 07:46 PM
"When was comming back yesterday, dad told me jhe was going to look for Miale, I guess they have slept somewhere."

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 07:59 PM
"Yeah I guess so" Shine replied "I guess they will be back soon; maybe me and you can go try and find them later if you wish"
Twilight yawned and slowly opened his eyes noticing that Miale wasn't there.
"Where you go now" he said supprised

Miale started to question himself about the outlands seeing them after the situation that happened last night it sort of reminded him of the outlander who attacked him several days ago.

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Its up to ya mom..." she smiled to her yawning lying down again.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 08:12 PM
"Maybe later" Shine smiled "I feel lazy how about you" she grinned.

Twilight went back trying to find Kiros.

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 08:13 PM
"Yeah....me too..." said Starla yawning and curling up."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:23 AM
"No, no, no I like you all the same. There's no 'better' when it comes to you lot." Katai laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 09:44 AM
(STL u play Kiros don't ya if yeah look on my last post ;))

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"How come you squashed Jaini then, but you don't want to squash me." Kafara smiles up to Katai, still squashed.
"Well because you're a lot smaller than Jaini. But if you want..." Katai smirks.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 12:10 PM
"Nah...I won't squash any of yous. Jaini and Reth should be getting up soon anyway, it's nearly time for lunch."
"Ooh, are we having anything nice dad?" Guan grins up to Katai.
"Well...we'll be having something good I guess..." Katai pauses, "Depends what the lionesses bring in."

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
"No...don't you dare!" Guan laughs knowing that Reth was joking.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 05:12 PM
"No...don't you dare!" Guan covers his neck thinking that Reth is serious now.

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Go away!" Guan tries to claw Amani's whiskers.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 08:26 PM
(Oops sorry, I thought it was just Starla and Shine, missed that last bit :eek: ...)

Kiros is awake in the den, nuzzling Kupa and Blizzard still, as they still haven't woke up. "Hiya Twilight." Kiros calls over to his friend.
(no prob :p)

"Kiros have you seen Miale this morning?" Twilight questioned

"Lets sleep some more" Shine smiled at Starla laying her head on her paws once again

King Simba
April 2nd, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Aww, ain't that sweet! He tried to claw my whiskers!" Amani giggles a little, "Little sweet Guan... so innocent..."
"Yeah...only cos I'm younger than you!" Guan laughs clawing at his whiskers once again.

Lion King Stu
April 2nd, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Damn" Twilight cursed silently "I was sleeping beside him out in the grasslands last night and hes disapered again...I was hoping maybe you seen him or something"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 02:15 PM
"Aww... it's almost as if it would be... cruel to eat you." Amani grins, "But well... you've got to make some sacrifices in life..."
"Yeah...you won't eat me, will you?" Guan looks up to his older brother still underneath Reth and Jaini.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Doubt it...we're only cubs you know...we're younger than you." Guan looks up to Amani again.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 02:42 PM
"Don't you dare...I'll tell mum and dad else!" Guan looks at Amani still thinking that he's serious.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
"No I'm not...I wanna get out now." Guan growls at Amani.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Great, Kafara let's try pushing." Guan looks at his brother. Jaini is still on top though.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Oh no...great, I wish we could get em off though." Guan looks at Kafara.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Jaini grins, "Nah." he laughs.
Guan tries to push, "Great...mum, tell them!"

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Hey! Big bro, stop pushing down so hard." Guan laughs a little.

King Simba
April 3rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
"Can you get off now?" Guan asks Reth trying to get out, "Me and Kafara are hungry!"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"No it wasn't...you're big and grown up now though." Guan looks up to Reth.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Jaini jumps off, "Alright then cubbies." he grins.
Guan gets up from underneath, "C'mon Kafara, let's get some milk."

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 02:11 PM
(Hmm...I don't know. Maybe they're hungry instead? =))

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 02:30 PM
(Yeah, I guess so. ;))

"Ooh, wildebeest..." Guan looks over to it, "Smells nice." he grins.
"Nice big piece you caught there." Katai smiles over to Asha.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Farida and Jemima wake up and see the wildebeest, "Mum, did you catch this!?" Jemima smiles up to her mother. Farida looks down onto the wildebeest, "Smells delicious!"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Jaini tries to get in, his little brother Guan is in the way, "Guan, move it. I want some food too!"

Guan eats more food hungrily.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Jaini grabs hold of Guan by his tail and shifts him out of the way, "Ha!" he sticks his tongue out before taking a piece of meat.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 06:23 PM
"Hehe, yeah." Jaini takes another piece of meat.
Guan starts to cry, "I was there before you Jaini!"

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Jaini sighs, "Sorry mother." he moves over a little so Guan can get in. Guan takes another piece of meat and eats it hungrily.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Jaini sighs taking another piece of meat, Guan takes another piece of meat too.

King Simba
April 4th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Guan looks up to Jaini, "Why didn't you let me in?"
Jaini doesn't answer.
Farida and Jemima are still eating a bit more meat hungrily, so is Karia.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Guan tries to snatch some of Jaini's meat, "Hey!" Jaini snatches the meat back off of Jaini.
"Hey, no need to fight over food...there's plenty for everyone." Katai sighs seperating Guan and Jaini.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Guan looks away, "Stupid Jaini...not giving me his meat."
"Hey, like I said there's enough meat for all of you...no need to fight and scrap about it." Katai rolls his eyes and sighs.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:27 AM
"Jaini had the best piece though and he wouldn't share." Guan curls up on the ground.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Guan sticks his tongue out at Jaini and the others, "Haha, look what mum gave me!", he eats the meat happily.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Jaini grabs hold of the better piece of meat, he takes a bite into it, "Tasty..." he grins.
Karia does the same along with Jemima and Farida, "Mum, where did you get all this meat?" Farida walks up to Asha looking up at her curiously.
"Thanks darling..." Katai nuzzles Asha before taking a bit out of the meat.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Ooh, nice." Farida grins and eats more meat. Guan nearly chokes on a bone, Katai pats his back.
"Careful...don't choke..."

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Yeah but it went down the wrong hole." Guan coughs once more.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Yeah but it hurts...I think I'm gonna quit eating for today." Guan lays on the floor.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Guan lays on the floor, "Jaini wasn't helping anyway..."

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Yeah but you get on with dad cos' well...you love eachother. I don't love Guan..." Jaini frowns.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
"Yeah but it'd be like I'm a gay lion or something..." Jaini looks down to Guan.
"Being gay isn't all that bad...besides, you're not gay if you love someone in your family...even if they are male..." Katai sighs, "Still doesn't mean you're gay..."

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Yeah...alright then." Jaini lays down on the floor yawning, Guan lays down too.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"Might?" Jaini smirks, "I WILL get a mate..." he sticks his chest out proudly taking off Reth.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"No you're not!" Jaini growls, "No-one's best when it comes to mates and mating!"

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Shut it...we haven't seen who will get their mate first." Jaini smirks and sticks his tongue out at Reth.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"Him?! Haha...are you wanting to be homosexual or something?"

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"Obviously..." Jaini rolls his eyes before pinning Guan and Jemima down by their tails.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:27 PM
"Not really..." Jaini rolls his eyes, "I know you're strong and all though."

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Shut it...I'm more intelligent though apparently." Jaini sticks his tongue out at Reth, still pinning Guan and Jemima down by their tails.
"Jaini, let us go!" Guan shouts up to Jaini.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"I don't act dopey at all! Take that back!" Jaini growls to Reth, he takes his paw off Jemima's and Guan's tails.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Yeah so get lost..." Jaini turns around and starts to walk away.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Shut it...stupid." Jaini walks out of the den.

King Simba
April 5th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Not really..." Jaini lays down on the soft grass outside.

King Simba
April 6th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Jaini lays down on the grass outside, "Stupid Reth..." he rolls his eyes.

King Simba
April 6th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"No...you take that back!" Jaini growls to Reth.

King Simba
April 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"GET OFF! Mum, dad!!!" Jaini screams shouting for his parents.
"What the?!" Katai runs out the den to see Reth and Jaini fighting, he gets in between the two. "Stop that now...you two should know better!"

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Jaini growls at Reth. Katai stays stood in between them both, "Alright, that's enough!"

King Simba
April 7th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Get lost!" Jaini snarls at Reth before running back into the den.
"You two can't get on with eachother can you? You're nice with Jaini at one minute and then at the other, you're fighting and arguing...why's that Reth?" Katai looks at Reth curiously.

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"That's not nice...who cares who is better? None of you are better, you're all equal... and I'm not just saying this to you either, I'm giving Jaini some stick too."

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"Well you seemed to be alright with eachother not that long ago...what's happened now? It's like all fallen to pieces."

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Yeah...if you don't want to go near him, don't talk to him. I just wish you two would get on though..." Katai sighs.

King Simba
April 9th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Katai rolls his eyes, "Well there's not much I can do about that..." he pauses, "Unless you want to eat at different times to Jaini."

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"That was your idea though...geez, never heard such a thing. Wanting to eat at different times to your brothers." Katai rolls his eyes, "And Jaini shouldn't change anything. It's you who has the problem!" he growls to Reth scratching the earth with his claws, in anger.

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"Yeah, but it's you who is the one who has the problem with Jaini!" Katai growls angrily, "Now, I don't want this to get nasty!!!"

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"I don't mean that I'm gonna fight you...why in the world would I do that? What I mean is things may start to get nasty between you and Jaini!"

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"How about you maturing?! You're always saying that Jaini needs to mature then look at you... you're not exactly mature yourself!"

King Simba
April 10th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Whatever..." Katai rolls his eyes, "Whatever you say." he pads back to the den.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Jaini gasps, "What are you growling at?!" he growls back.

King Simba
April 11th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Jaini starts to get angry, "Who are you calling ugly!?" he growls and snarls at Reth.

King Simba
April 12th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Jaini growls but turns his back to Reth, "Darn stupid brother..." he mutters to himself.

King Simba
April 13th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Yeah, I remember. It's no big deal though..." Jaini rolls his eyes.

King Simba
April 14th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Jaini walks in to the other den and lays down on the floor, he day-dreams.

Sombolia
April 15th, 2005, 04:51 PM
A bit of a distance from Pride Rock, but still in the Pridelands, a young adult lion woke from a troubled sleep. He yawned widely, getting to his cream-dipped paws. "Soo.. my first full day, in the Pridelands.." he mused. He fit in well enough.. his fur was bright golden, almost yellow, and his mane was a creamy brown color. The only thing that set him apart was three scars running horizontally on his left cheek.. but that was from a fight long ago, it didn't matter. He was a nomad, though looking to settle down, and this was a prime place. His name was Duke.

(Since I couldn't find a good place to put this in the post.. he's bisexual. STL knows. XD)

Sombolia
April 15th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Hmm.. well, better get going if I wanna stay here," Duke yawned again, and began padding the direction of Pride Rock. He arrived there and started up the side, peering into the den. "Hello? I need to speak to the king."

Sombolia
April 15th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"Yea, I'm new. My name's Duke," he nodded, "I was hoping to take up residence here, your majesty." He bowed politely.

Sombolia
April 16th, 2005, 08:24 AM
"Nope, just me sir. Thanks." He grinned.

Sombolia
April 16th, 2005, 09:37 AM
"Thanks again your majesty," he bowed his head again. "Well.. I think I'll go take a look around." He began padding back down the side of Pride Rock.

King Simba
April 16th, 2005, 04:38 PM
"It proves I'm stronger than you." Reth smirks as Jaini pads off. "Silly little Jaini..." he growls.
"Heh...not really." Jaini smirks and runs off into the den.

Sombolia
April 16th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Duke began padding down towards the waterhole, lapping up the cool water. He licked some of the excess off his chin then looked around to see if anyone was near. He wanted to meet people...

King Simba
April 20th, 2005, 07:54 AM
"Haha...you're so funny...not." Jaini laughs a little sarcastically before laying down in the den.

King Simba
April 21st, 2005, 09:56 AM
Guan growls a little, "Hey, be fair...I'm only young compared to you!" he rolls on his back.

King Simba
April 22nd, 2005, 07:02 AM
"Yeah but how would you like it if a bigger lion came and sat on top of you?" Guan looks up to Reth, still squashed underneath him.

King Simba
April 22nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
"Pfft..." Guan rolls his eyes, "That doesn't mean you can pick on a much smaller lion."

King Simba
April 22nd, 2005, 09:52 PM
Guan uses his two back feet to try and push Reth off but it is no use, "Aww, I give up." Guan stays still, lying on the floor.

King Simba
April 25th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"You like making fun don't ya?" Guan looks up to Reth with an angry look on his face, he still lays on the floor.

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
"Hey, you know what? You're just turning into a big bully!" Guan stays layed down on the floor, still pinned underneath Reth.

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Yeah, but I don't wanna be squashed by you all my life." Guan sighs laying on the floor still.

King Simba
April 27th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Yeah but you're preventing me from getting food by sitting on top of me." Guan growls a little to Reth.

King Simba
April 28th, 2005, 06:00 PM
"You're stupid...how old are you supposed to be?" Guan looks up to Reth, "You act so immature..."

King Simba
April 29th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"So? Isn't it obvious...? I'm younger than you by a lot... that's why." Guan sticks his tongue out at Reth, still pinned to the floor.

King Simba
April 30th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"Uh...well, if I said I loved you it'll make me sound like one of those lions who like other male lions." Guan then starts to laugh a little as Reth tickles him, "Alright, you can stop Reth!"

King Simba
May 2nd, 2005, 07:59 PM
"Yeah, I am...now leave me alone..." Guan rolls over, still laughing a little as Reth tickles him.

King Simba
May 2nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
Guan continues to laugh as Reth tickles him, he rolls around on the floor laughing.

Lion King Stu
May 2nd, 2005, 09:34 PM
(ok back again Mwahaa)

A few days had passed after the Miale situation.
Miale was asleep peacefully on a rock outside his familys little den close to Pride Rock. He was starting come round as the first light hit the pridelands he stirred but didn't awake yet.

Twilight was asleep snuggled up to Shine in the den purring peacefully as they both slept. Shine's paws where lightly wrapped around Twilights neck as his paws where around her chest; both there tail intwined with each others.

The first light had struck Miale making him yawn tierdly and open his eyes; he rolled from his side onto his front watching the sunset

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 05:38 AM
Starla oepened an eye, she was a little bit cold, and she moved near his parents, too be a little more warmer, trying not to disturb then, she lied down, purring a little but not trying to alwaye the others, curled up and continued sleeping for a bit more.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 05:42 AM
Miale watched the whole sunset from the rock before sitting up on the rock feeling a cold breeze blow across the lands making him shive and beat a hasty retreat inside the cave. He sat down at the entrance watching.

Twilight and Shine continued to sleep undisturbed.

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 05:58 AM
Starla rolled on her back feeling the light entering to the cave, she opened her yes with a sleepy face and walked outside the cave, near Miale "Morning..." she yawned " asn she nuzzles a bit her brother " It was cold today inside there".

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:01 AM
"Yeah it was" Miale replied shivering slightly before nuzzling his sister back "Guess you slept well?" he questioned as he sat down on his hauches "So what you got planned?"

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 06:05 AM
"Yes...I have slept okay.."she said smiling a little "And well I don't know that we'll do...whatever the happy couple say" she laughed alittle pointing to their parents.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:10 AM
"They aren't going to be up for a while yet" Miale replied smiling at his mum and dad "They have been sleeping in quite alot the past few days....guess they been up to alot of stuff when we ain't been around" he smiled.

Shine began to slightly stir feeling a beam of sun fall onto her face. She sleepily opened her eyes and saw Miale and Starl outside talking; she turned to Twilight who still slept peacefully snuggled to her.
She smiled and nuzzled Twilight softly not trying to wake him before turning back to her cubs.
"Morning you two" she said quietly to them with a smile

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 06:13 AM
Starla smiled seeing her mother "Hey there mum...how have you slept? IT has been a cold night." he said looking at her "Dad sleeps yet?"

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
"I've slept fine thanks Starla" she said smiling soflty to her licking her muzzle and nuzzling her daughter "Yeah it was kind of cold last night but I didn't notice as I'm snuggled up to your father" she smiled "You should of snuggled up to us if you where cold" she said smiling picking up Starla by the scruff and placing her on her paws licking at her fur.
"And yeah your fathers still asleep" she smirked looking at Twilight "I'm sure he will be up soon" she smiled.

"Morning mom" Miale replied padding up to her nuzzling at her paws.

"Morning Miale" she replied with a smile also and nuzzling him.

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 06:22 AM
"Hehe I didn't want to be a nuisance for ya too, I thought that maybe you wanted some time alone, only you two" she smiled a little to her. "This guy sleeps a lot!" he said as she looked inside the cave as well.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:24 AM
"Its only because i tire him out" Shine replied smiling at Twilight before licking at Starla's fur again trying to clean her.

"Yeah dads great...last few days hes been sleeping alot more" Miale replied.

Twilight began to stir and opened his eyes.

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 06:32 AM
" So you tired him...." said Starla as she couldn't avoid to laugh "I see..." she said looking at miale winking at him.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:36 AM
"Yeah" Shine smiled "Thats why hes been sleeping so much lately" she smirked and nuzzled Twilight who was begining to stir.
Twilight smiled over at his family as he opened his eyes "And what may I ask is so funny"
"Dad" Miale laughed and pounced on his paws

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 06:43 AM
" Ohhh look the sleeping beauty has awaked!" said Starla grinning "How are ya lazyness?" she said nuzzling one of her father paws.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:48 AM
"I'm not lazy" Twilight smirked and nuzzled his daughter "Anway I'm fine" he smirked at her as he licked her cheek.

"Morning" Shine smiled and nuzzeled Twilight and licked him on the the nose. She turned to Miale and picked him up by the scruff and started to lick at his fur to.

"I don't need cleaning" Miale complained as his mother licked at him.

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 04:20 PM
Starla smiled nuzzling him tightly " I was just kidding dad.." she purred.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 04:38 PM
"I know you where" Twilight smirked and nuzzled his daughter "Guess you slept alright last night?"

"Come on Miale you want to be clean if your ever going to find a nice lioness" Shine replied smirking at Miale as she licked at his fur.

"I'm never going to find a lioness they are so....annoying" Miale replied as he struggled to break free of his mothers hold

klowd
May 3rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Yes....very good...well it was cold there inside....I've moved nearer to ya two and it was a little bit better" she said smiling to him, and you?

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 05:40 PM
"I slept fine I was all tired out" Twilight smirked as he shook his head slightly.

"You will one day Miale" Shine smirked "I can promise you that" she smirked and licked him on the cheek.

"We will see" Miale replied slightly annoyed nd jumped from Shine's grasp and onto the floor before sitting beside his sister.

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
Meanwhile, Guan manages to squeeze out from underneath Reth. He sees Miale, one of the cubs that he's never seen before. He walks over to the family slowly, walking a little slower since he is shy.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
Miale ears perkerd up and glanced about seeing a figure moving closer to him and his family.
He looked at the cub and padded out of the cave towards the cub.
"Hey there" Miale replied running around the cub getting a good look "Whats ya name?"

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
Since Guan is a little shy and is a little bit younger than Miale, it takes him a few seconds to speak, "I'm Guan...I'm just bored...my big brother keeps pinning me down."

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
"I'm Miale" Miale replied stopping in front of Guan "Yeah older cubs can be annoying sometimes"

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Guan looks at Miale curiously. "Who are your parents?" he asks curiously.

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:16 PM
"Yeah I gotta sister shes called Starla and thats my dad Twilight and my mum Shine" he said motioning with his head to the den "How bout you?" he questioned

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
"I got 10 brothers and sisters believe it or not..." Guan sighs a little, rolling his eyes, "My parents aren't here at the moment, god knows where they went...anyways, my parents are Asha and Katai..."

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:19 PM
"10 brothers and sisters....wow" Miale replied "My mum and dad only had two...being me and Starla"

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 06:24 PM
"My mum and dad have only...um...what's that word again? Anyway, they've only done it twice."

Lion King Stu
May 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Hi there" Miale replied looking at Reth "I'm Miale"

King Simba
May 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Oh no, here is my big brother." Guan sighs.

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Guan whispers in Miale's ear, "You don't wanna know any of my big brothers...they're more like big bullies."

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Miale took a step back "Nice to meet you to" he said slightly unscertain and smiled a little nervous looking back at Guan.
"Yeah I think I can see what you mean" he whispered to him

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"I have 3 older brothers and one older sister... my other brothers and sisters are around the same age as me." Guan whispers to Miale, making sure Reth can't hear.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"My sisters the same age as me" Miale whispered back "We are very close...I guess you aren't with the older ones are you"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Not really..." Guan sighs, "My older brothers usually tease me and my younger siblings a lot..."

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Show no fear to em is all I can say" Miale whispered and smile "Let them know you don't wanna be pushed about and stuff"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"Yeah, they always squash me though and my parents are never here to sort the problems out." Guan whispers.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"You mean Katai" Miale smiles "Who's your mum?" he questioned

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Asha...whenever I mentioned their real names I get done..." Guan sighs, "They're probably off doing something together like always." Guan rolls his eyes.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"Well...my mum and dad are always here for me....they rarely do stuff....though my mums said shes been wearing dad out a little" Miale replied

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"My mum and dad are alright but I never really see them unless it's feed time, bed time or breakfast time. On some days, their here all day though...on others, my mum gets Simba to babysit for them." Guan sighs looking out the den onto the open fields wandering where his parents were.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:15 PM
"Simba's nice though" Miale replied "I like him and my family is very close to him"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"Yeah, Simba is cool. My mum used to be one of his best mates I think." Guan puts his paw on his head, rubbing his blonde fur tuft down as it was sticking up.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:18 PM
"I like Simba hes so kind" Miale replied looking at Guan "My dads nicer though I think gives me enough freedom and stuff" he replied batting at some grass with his paw

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Have you met my mum or dad before?" Guan looks at Miale curiously before rolling on his back.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:23 PM
"I don't know...might of done" Miale replied trying to think "You ever met mine?"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Hmm...don't think so..." Guan smirks, "It's a little confusing though, there's quite a lot of families living around here."

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"Yeah very suprising" Miale smirked batting his paw at his head as a fly buzzed around his head "Most of them are all nice"

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Darn, I hate flies..." Guan growls trying to scare the fly away as it lands on his nose.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:30 PM
"yeah well the grasslands are full of them this time of year" Miale replied

King Simba
May 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Guan blows the fly off his nose, "Yeah, get lost." he sticks his tongue out at the fly as it flys away.

Lion King Stu
May 4th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Stupid insects" Miale smiled "Always annoying us cubs and such"

klowd
May 5th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Starla noticing that her brother and her parents were entertained with other things, padded fastly away of the cave, and went where he had said good bye to Klowd the day before, when she arrived there she found him sleeping, she licked hima little and nuzzles him.
"Hey....you even sleep more than my dad!" she laughed.
Klowd smiled and got up, nuzzled and licked her also "Well...I like to sleep...and I have lots of free time so...whats wrong about that?" he laughed too.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Jasiri was like any normal lion apart from the scar on his chest and shoulder and his eery green eyes.
Jasiri was a cub friend of Miale's.
As he padded through the grass he saw Starla and decided to pad over he then saw Klowd and smiled over at them both.
"Hey there you two" Jasiri smiled

klowd
May 5th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Starla and Klowd sighed a little seeing a new cub come there, they wanted to be alone. "Ehhh hello..." said Klowd to him "Hey there, who are you?" both said looking at him.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 06:47 AM
"You don't remember me?" Jasiri said slightly sadened "I'm a friend of Miale's and your his siter right If I remember correct...he said you where nice and your Klowd aren't you" he said keeping his distance feeling a bad vibe he wasn't wanted making him feel sad inside "He said you where both sorta nice.....j..just thought I say hi" he said sadly turning around feeling embarresed

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Stupid insects" Miale smiled "Always annoying us cubs and such"
"Insects are stupid...they get in your way..." Guan sighs before seeing the other lion, "Who are you?" he looks at the other lion.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Miale looked around at Jasiri who seemed a little down.
"Hey there Jasiri....something the matter?" Miale questioned.
"Not really just feel like I'm not wanted some of the times" Jasiri sighed and flopped onto the ground on his front laying his head on his paws.
"Of course your wanted" Miale replied sitting beside Jasiri then looked up at Guan "Guan this is jasiri....Jasiri this is Guan"

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:11 AM
"Uh...hi." Guan says a little unsure before thinking that he could get in a lot of trouble for talking to an unfamiliar lion.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:13 AM
"Don't worry Guan hes ok" Miale replied "Hes only recently come into the pride"

"Yeah I don't mean any harm to anyone...just nobody wants to talk to me" Jasiri sighed once more

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:14 AM
"Yeah, but the thing is; if my parents found me speaking to unfamiliar lions I'll get into trouble..." Guan sighs, "My parents never understand..."

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:16 AM
"Well your talking to me aren't you?" Miale replied

"No it doesn't matter" Jasiri replied "I..I got some stuff I got to sort out" he sighed sadly getting up and padded away towards the den where he lived alone.

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:17 AM
"Aww, I feel bad now..." Guan sighs laying down sadly after he sees Jasiri pad off.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:20 AM
"Don't be" Miale replied padding next to Guan "He lost his parents...my dad thinks they just left him...sad really"

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:21 AM
"My dad supposed to have lost his parents when he was a young cub so he was telling me. Apparently, they just left him too. He did meet up with em again though..." Guan sighs sadly thinking of his dad and Jasiri.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:23 AM
"I don't think so in his case" Miale sighed sadly "Its very rare for them to ever see there parents again"

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:25 AM
"He did though...unless he was lying..." Guan rolls his eyes.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:26 AM
"Who knows but him" Miale shrugged looking at Guan "Do you want to do something?" he questioned

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:28 AM
"Hmm...I don't know, maybe we could play pounce or something in the fields?"

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:29 AM
"Sounds good to me" Miale smiled at Guan

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 07:30 AM
"Alright, let's go then." Guan grins a little before running out into the fields, waiting for Miale.

(Darn, gotta go to school now. I'll reply later. :grrr: )

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 07:37 AM
(ok ;))

"Ok" Miale laughed running into the grass running ahead of Guan.

Jasiri reached his den and sat down in front of it but didn't want to go in. He padded towards a rock that stood alone like he felt and decided to sit down on it.

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Guan rolls over in the grass laughing playfully before pouncing on Miale, "Pouncing is fun." he grins.

klowd
May 5th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Klowd and Starla observed the other cub pad away "Eh.....what a weird lion....we didn't tell him to go away, why did he say he wasn't welcome here?, I meant we didn't said anything to him to go away."
"Yeah....right....he knew our names but I don't remember him, I guess is one of my brother's friends." said Starla looking at the horizon.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 02:59 PM
"Yeah sure is" Miale smiled as Gunan floored him to the floor and playfully rolled over to try and pin him down

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Guan uses his back two feet to try and push Miale off but it is no use. Miale had him pinned firmly to the floor, Guan laughs playfully. "Can we be friends?" he smiles happily up to Miale.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"I though we were already" Miale smirked "But sure we can" he laughed releasing his grip a little more.

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Well I wasn't sure since I seemed to upset that lion back there..." Guan's ears droop a little, "Anyway..." he grins, rolling on top of Miale.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 03:38 PM
"Hes ok just needs to ge over his current situation then he will be ok" Miale replied before getting pinned down himself laughing trying to flip him backwards with his hind legs.

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Aww, well..." Guan smirks and pounces on top of Miale again sending them rolling down an hill.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"Weeeeee" Miale laughed as he rolled down the hill before hitting the ground laying on the floor laughing "That was fun lets do that again" he smirked

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Alright but I'd better be careful that my parents don't see me..." Guan smirks before running back up the hill again.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"Don't worry bout them all the time and enjoy ya self" Miale laughed running up the hill alongside Guan

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Yeah, but they never let me go anywhere...they're too overprotective..." Guan sighs before standing at the top of the hill with Miale.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Yeah that sure sucks" Miale replied looking sad before smirking at Guan "But have some fun while you still can" he laughed as he pounced at Guan mking both of them roll back down the hill again

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Guan laughs playfully as Miale pounces on him again causing them both to roll down the hill.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Miale hit the ground with a thud before rolling on Guan and fell off into a bush "Thats so fun" he smirked looking out of the bush slightly

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Hehe, bushes. Good hideouts to hide from your parents." Guan grins to Miale.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"You can hide but they can always sniff you out" Miale replied padding out of the bush "Dosn't mean you can't confuse em though" he smirked

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"Yeah, my parents always find me if I go hiding..." Guan sighs, "They can sense me since I smell similar to my brothers and sisters."

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"If we keep moving it will make it alot harder for them to find us" he smirked

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Oh no..." Guan sighs, "Sorry Miale, we can't go anywhere now..." he sighs, pinned underneath his big brother.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"Oh" Miale replied looking at Guan then at Reth "Why do you pick on your brother all the time?"

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Yeah, Reth. Why'd you do it?" Guan growls a little to Reth, "Me and Miale were having fun... I suppose you're gonna tell mum and dad now." he sighs.

klowd
May 5th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Klowd nuzzles a little bit Starla "Wanna go with Blitz and go to somewhere?, you still haven't seen the deep jungle" he smiled to her.
" Well.....I don't know if I'll worry my parents...anyways I don't know where my brother so I guess they'll go better to look for him" she laughed a little "Ok let's go."
they both ran towars the royal cave to get Blitz.

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 05:31 PM
"Yeah, but don't forget, I'm younger than you." Guan frowns to Reth.

Lion King Stu
May 5th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Yeah she is" Miale sighed "I hate her being so damn adventurious nearly got killed by a damn outlander one time...still got the pain in my back"

King Simba
May 5th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Guan tries to grab hold of Reth's tail but he can't reach it since Reth is a lot bigger than him.

unregistered user
May 6th, 2005, 03:12 AM
May I join?

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 07:21 AM
"Hes not a play thing hes your brother" Miale replied rolling his eyes slightly

King Simba
May 6th, 2005, 07:29 AM
"Yeah, now leave me alone." Guan growls a little to Reth before wrapping his paws around his tail.

(Darn, school now. Be back at lunchtime. :grrr: )

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Older cubs are such bullies to there yonger brothers and sisters" Miale replied "Glad me and Starla were born in the same litter"

Jasiri remained sitting on his rock tears rolled down his cheeks slowly feeling like he was perfetic and tried to hold them back but it wasn't helping.

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Guan smirks and pounces on top of his big brother with little force, playfully tugging on his ear.

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Guan smirks, "Well you're a lot bigger than me...but I'll grow someday." he grins, tugging on his ear again.

unregistered user
Off in the distance observing is a young lioness, of the rouge class.

Lion King Stu
"Yeah I know I have a sister" Miale smirked

(Jasiri is same age as Miale)

Jasiri looked over at the other lion "Nothings wrong.....who are you?" he questioned

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 08:03 AM
(...and I thought Jas was an adult here. :lol: )

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 08:04 AM
"Yeah, but when I'm a fully grown adult, you'll be older and you won't be able to move as fast." Guan laughs a little.

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 08:06 AM
"Yeah but still, you won't be as active." Guan sticks his tongue out playfully.

unregistered user
May 7th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Lays down slowly and continues to listen in.

unregistered user
May 7th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Gets up and slinks through the grass.

Lion King Stu
May 7th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
(...and I thought Jas was an adult here. :lol: )
(only in my RP he is so far ;))

unregistered user
May 7th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Hmmmm

Sombolia
May 7th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Simba smiles and pads down to the water hole with Duke, drinking some water thirstily, "Would you like to meet some of the Pridelanders?" Simba yawns, "You can come up to the den to meet some if you'd like..."

Duke shrugged, licking some water off his own chin. "I don't know, maybe I'll just look around a bit."

Lion King Stu
May 7th, 2005, 08:59 PM
"I'm Jasiri" Jasiri replied sadly looking up at Kina "Its just I don't feel like i don't fit in here....I got no one"

Lion King Stu
May 7th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"About three days" Jasiri replied sadly "Only person whos taken any notice of me is Miale"

King Simba
May 7th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Well, I still won't be an old lion who you can just throw away." Reth laughs to Guan, giving him another noogie.

"Yeah but you'll be less active than me." Guan grins to Reth.

King Simba
May 8th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"So? I don't wanna be soft and sweet...I wanna be tough and hard." Guan smirks to Reth grinning.

Mizani
May 9th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Hmmmm
Ushairi padded through the jungle looking for someone to talk to.
"hey ya Utora!" She grinned, happy to have found someone.

King Simba
May 9th, 2005, 04:13 PM
"Well, yeah...sort of." Guan smirks ruffling Reth's thick adolescent mane up.

King Simba
May 9th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Yeah, but I still class myself as a strong cub myself." Guan grins proudly.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 07:00 AM
"Yeah you are" Miale replied smiling over at him "Your very playfull as well"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 07:21 AM
"Hehe..." Guan grins and pounces on top of Miale playfully.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 07:22 AM
"Ahh" Miale laughed as Guan pounced on him "Make that very playful" he laughed rolling over on the floor and pouncing at him.

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Guan rolls on top of Miale playfully, using his paws to ruffle his fur up. He grins playfully.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Miale laughed and tried to ruffle up Guan's fur up as well but he was laughing to hard

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Guan rolls back on top of Miale before rolling towards where his parents were. He causes them both to accidently bump into Katai, "Oops..." Guan gulps after he wakes his dad up from his afternoon nap.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:13 PM
"ooff" Miale replied as he hit Katai "uh oh"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:18 PM
Guan takes a few steps back, "Uh-oh..." his ears fold back, he turns away. Katai yawns and sits up, looking around, he keeps his eye on the two cubs, "Who just rolled into me?" he looks at the cubs smirking, "Was it you two?"

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Yeah it was sorry Katai" Miale replied taking a step back "Didn't mean to wake you; we were only playing"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Oh...well, that's alright then. I'm not gonna bite your head off you know..." he smirks to the young cub, "...and Guan, aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" he looks at Guan, padding over to him.

"Uh...well, I was bored so..." Guan turns away.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Well thats good to hear at least" Miale smiled up at Katai "Most lions would though"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:27 PM
"Well I'm not the sort of lion that would do something like that...and you are...Miale? We've met before right?" he looks at Miale curiously, smirking knowing the cub from somewhere previously.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Yeah I think so can't remember when though" Miale replied smiling up at Katai "You know my dad Twilight though don't ya?"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:33 PM
"Hmm...I think so...ah, yeah. I remember..." Katai grins before showing his more serious side, "I also remember the time when that vicious outlander attacked you." he growls a little, thinking about the outlander he defeated.

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"Yeah damn outsiders" Miale growled slightly "My back still hurts after that my dad went to try and kill him but him and Simba only scared him off"

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Guan listens in to what his dad and Miale are saying, "What outlander?" he asks them curiously.
"Nevermind Guan, it's nothing for you to worry about." Katai nuzzles the young cub before turning back to Miale, "Your back still hurts?" he asks, concerned for Miale, "Can I see?"

Lion King Stu
May 10th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"Yeah sure" Miale replied padding up to Katai and lay down in front of him on his stomach showing off his back

King Simba
May 10th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Darn that good for nothing outlander!" Katai growls, "The fool must've scarred you." he looks at Miale's back.