PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Well, I would never let anyone hurt the lions I love." Reth grins happily, "I would defend my family with my life."
"Hehe, you're brave." Jaini grins to Reth.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Well, I suppose I am very brave." Reth smiles smugly, "I bet dad is even braver though." Reth smirks to Katai.
"Heh...dad will fight anything." Jaini grins, "I suppose you take after dad on that one."

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 09:11 PM
" I don't know if you know but it was you sister the first one to came running to us, asking if we were planning to go somewhere? or maybe you don't remember!?" said Blitz angrily to him.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Well, I would fight pretty much everything... not really big lion-eating monsters though." Reth laughs.
"I don't think any of us will be able to stand a chance against them." Jaini laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by klowd
" I don't know if you know but it was you sister the first one to came running to us, asking if we were planning to go somewhere? or maybe you don't remember!?" said Blitz angrily to him.
"Frankley I don't care about what you say Blitz" Miale replied "I warned you last time....I warned you earlier your to thick to understand and I was there earlier when you made plans..she didn't decide about comming down here you did" Miale said angirly continuing to pin him down

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 09:19 PM
" But she was completly agree wasn't she!?" he replied back " And if she did come by her own means something, she wanted to do something like we did the last time, anyays, that's not your problem since you were not supposed to come,so stop going behind her!!" he said.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Miale got realy angry and smacked Blitz around the side of his head with his unsitherd (uhh don't know spelling) paw "Don't you dare tell me what I can and can not do" Miale replied angrily "Shes family..shes my sister I came for her I couldn't give a damn about you or Klowd...yeah I did get hurt but thats what someone does when they care for them"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 09:29 PM
" Blitz got really angry now, hit him back and pushed him away of him. "What the hell u think you're doing! okay is your sister and what? do she comes everyday that you go somewhere behind you!? No she doesn't so, why do you have to do then, don't you think that's you're parents job!?" he said angrily.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"I'm doing something I should of done last week when you broke the promise last week" Miale replied padding closer to him "My parents have tried everything with her to get her to stick by the rules but she can't its like you brained washed her...and I already said why I came after her you idiot" Miale stopped in front of Blitz and spat at the floor in disgust "I'm not the push over I once was Blitz...I've change and you and Klowd can thank your selfs for that though after I'm done with you...you won't" he smirked evily.

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 09:37 PM
" I'm not interested in people like you, and Starla told me something about your new "you" that you wouldn't like to listen, get lost now."

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Miale unleashed with a sitherd paw across Blitz's face "Don't you dare tell me what to do Blitz; I will do what ever the hell I want and whos going to stop me.....you....klowd...I don't think so"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 09:46 PM
" Who is stopping you? I only said you to get lost, or what I said to you?" said Blitz loosing all his interest in Miale.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Miale turned away from Blitz and closed his eyes the thought of seeing Starla nuzzling Klowd made him boil up in side and he swung round with his paw again striking Blitz "I don't care" he said looking at his unsithed paws thinking he saw red then looked down at Blitz again who had fallen down from his blow
(meh i'm sorry for beating Blitz up dude...just this new bad *** Miale...u can't control him lol)

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"Blitz has a cut now on his face, but he didn't do anything to him. "I don't know how you can be like you are having a sister like Starla....relally, I'm sure she don't like you a bit, or has she told you that she cares for you?, she doesn't she never tells you the thinks that she really care for, just because you are like like nothing for her, and with this new way that you have to think it will be badder." he said ignoring Miale poadding away.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 10:05 PM
"I used to be nice" Miale replied "But after Starla changed because of you two I changed to and for you information she dosn't hate me; and if she eventually does it will because I lived up to my promise and that was to get one of you two" Miale growled spitting on the floor

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 10:07 PM
" How you can know that she doesn't hates you? have you any prove? You don't so not be so sure, I'm sure she has told more think to us that to you, since we have not that mood change as you have."

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Yeah I do over the past week shes been depressed about what shes done and I've looked after her; then the day shes off shes back with you two pieces of scum" Miale replied growling "And the only reason why I changed is because of what you two have done"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"So, when you changed, did you think about how Starla will feel about your new change!? or you are that shelfish? " he said. " Dad, is okay, I'm okay."

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:20 PM
(Ugh...reminds me of something that happened between Reth and Klowd. :eww: )

"Lion-eating monster..." Reth grimaces, "That would be nasty... I don't like the thought of that."
"I thought we were at the top of the food chain though...I don't understand." Jaini is lost and is a little confused.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"I have my reasons" Miale growled up at Kiros then looked over at Blitz "She was never satisfied the way I was....first I was to father like; I was a push over and now I'm the way you made me go" Miale growled angrily "Your just lucky Kiros stopped me before I finished what I intended"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 10:22 PM
" Haha what do you think you are now.....I don't know in what you have turned into, but iI'll tell to Starla to see what she thinks about you now, and I'm okay dad, please, calm down."

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"We are..." Reth laughs to Jaini, "I was having a bit of a laugh... there are no lion-eating monsters."
"Ah, right cool. So what you wanna do now?"

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Like my father should tear Blitz and Klowd up" Miale said back looking angrily into his eyes "They betrayed his orders never to take Starla to the outlands, the elephant graveyard or anywhere that Starla could get hurt and guess what they took her to those places" Miale smirked evily back "He has more of a reason than you do" he laughed "Get your facts straight next time Kiros"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 10:27 PM
" Dad stop it, don't do anything to him." he said angrily.
------------------------------
" hey....I'm worried about Blitz.....he hasn't come back...." said Starla looking back.

" Yeah me too..... let's better go back."

They both ran were the others were.

" M...Miale!, what are you doing here!?" she asked to her brother surprised.

"What happened here?" said Klowd.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"I'm not sure..." Reth yawns to Jaini, "I want to sleep, it's night-time now." he tiredly yawns again.
"Ah, ok then. Shall we go back to the den?"

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Jaini yawns himself, "I'm tired anyway..."
Karia quickly runs after her family running into the den.
"Yeah...are you tired?" Katai asks Asha.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"Tired...I guess." Katai yawns nuzzling her back.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"I was there Kiros I heard and saw it" Miale replied "Thats how the hell I know and I only gave your son what he was asking for...that was my promise last time and they broke it; I mearly lived up to it" Miale smiled he looked over at Starla "I didn't take any notice of your promise sis thats what"

Twilight ears perked up after hearing the voice and got up and ran in the direction of where it came

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"Heh...yeah, we haven't done that in a while actually..."

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 10:41 PM
" What's happening to you those last days? this morining you woke me up saying that you have changed but I thought that change was going to better...?" she said.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"Yeah... I want to curl up with you and sleep quietly..." Asha purrs to Katai, "I love to be with you..." she smiles, nuzzling him lightly, licking him gently on the cheek, before padding into the den and curling up with the other lions.
"Uh...would you mind sleeping somewhere else Asha...I get a little too clustrophobic with others lions around me..."

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"You wouldn't dare kill me" Miale smirked "You wouldn't have the guts to kill a cub"

Twilight rushed over "Whats the matter" he said panting looking about then noticed the cubs and Kiros pinning down Miale "What the hells going on" he said and padded over confused "Get off my son what the hell you think your doing"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 10:46 PM
( Is the same story that what happened with Kenyi but with other characters lol.)

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:52 PM
(I meant she curled up with Amani and the other cubs if they're already there =) ...)

"But this is your family." Asha smiles to Katai, nuzzling him lovingly.

(Ah, ok. Silly me... :bleen: )
"Oh, right...sorry....hehe." Katai curls up next to his cubs.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Oh darn...I'd appreciate it if you curled up beside me...not on top of me." Jaini laughs a little.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"Fine then....just don't poke me in the eye or anything."

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Jaini sighs a little but just tries to drift off to sleep anyway.

Lion King Stu
"Like I said I'm only like this because what they have done" Miale smirked "They made me violent if you remember I was kind and a pushover"
Twilight looked shocked for a second and looked around at the cubs then at Miale then at Blitz's face "Why?" was all he could manage looking down at his son his eyes moistend "You've changed so much Miale you where never like this"
"I was a push over and thanks to those three I changed to be like this" Miale said looking over annoyed "You and Mom didn't do a good enough job making sure she didn't do stuff like this so I took that responsibility and did" Miale replied angrily

klowd
Starla lowered his ears, having heard what Kiros said about Miale, and then he looked to her father, being ready for another punishment.
Klowd was standing near her, and nuzzles her a little to try to cheer her.

King Simba
March 14th, 2005, 11:00 PM
(Night STL. :hugs: )
Jaini is already asleep underneath Reth.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Miale looked over at Klowd and Starla disgusted "I have no idea who you are now Starla"
(night STL dude)

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 11:06 PM
" What are you talking about?" she said confused.

( This is a little bit unreal, don't you think so? :S )

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 11:09 PM
(yeah i think so i appolagise for that)

"You don't seem like my sister anymore thats what" Miale replied "Thats why I feel I don't know you...you made me angry at you for the last time Starla now I've had enough"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 11:14 PM
" Miale... I can't understant you you have got tired...I've never asked you to go everywhere behind me! always following me, I always had told you to don't come with me, you come with me and the you get angry?" she said annoyed.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Well I wouldn't worry from now on Starla I couldn't give a damn about you I have no sister" Miale replied looking angry into her eyes "To me your just like Klowd and Blitz another piece of annoying scum which has caused me problems in my life" he said coldly

unregistered user
March 14th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Tired and half-asleep, Kryken wondered about in the halls of the cavern, "Well, that was a nice sleep," he smiled "Klowd?" he called "Well, I'm going to be taking a walk around the pridelands for a while, if you'd like to join me."

(Yes, teh Kenyi is back.:p)

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 11:20 PM
" How can you say that to her!!" said Klowd angrily running towards Miale "You sucks, I didn't know you, but know I do and you sucks a lot." he said growling.

Starla started crying and went near her father slowly " Dad.....I'm sorry..." she said.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Miale spat in his face "Like I give a damn" he said getting up "I'm finished here" he said turning away then looked back at Klowd "Good luck on your relationship with her Klowd I've seen the way you two are when your together" he said sarcastically

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Klowd growled angryly cleaning his face" This happened to me once, the difference is that it was with an adolescent but you have my same age" he said spating bak to him and attacking him biting him as hard as he could.

( Klowd is stronger than Blitz ;) Blitz couldn't do anything when you pinned down him, Klowd can )

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Miale didn't feel any pain just smiled evily at him. Miale unsheathed his paws and swiped at his eyes with both paws connecting at least once.
"That all you got Klowd" he said coldly looking at his paws again which where slightly stained red

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 02:20 PM
" I think that my father has come back, so I don't know what I'm doing talking to you, you are a lost of time..for everyone." he said without looking at Miale. " Starla, you were always talking really good about your brother, but I don't know how you could say so about that, I'm sorry Starla, you don't deserve this." he said. "I'm going to see my dad." he said padding slowly towards the pridelands.

"I...I'm coming Klowd..." said Starla, who was crying, padding towards him slowly.

They both padded towars kryken was "Hey dad... I've missed you a lot....where have you been?" he asked to Kryken as he nuzzled her.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Miale looked one last time coldly then a wave of depression hit him he looked down, turned around and ran off into the dark of the night.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"..................I don't know whats got into him" Twilight said sadly dropping his head then looked up at Kiros "I'm sorry" he said a tear fell from his eye

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 05:35 PM
"It is" Twilight replied "Hes right I haven't done a good job for my cubs I should of noticed the change...but I didn't"

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"How can a cub change so much in a day" Twilight managed to say "He was so kind......"

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 06:59 PM
(Welcome back Kenyi *Hugglez!!!* :hugs: !!!)

Reth sleeps quietly for a long time, enjoying his rest. He purrs gently in his sleep, relaxing on top of Jaini.

Jaini wakes up with the noises of other lions. "Aww..." he tries to cover his ears with his paws.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Twilight didn't say anything he looked down at the floor tears still continued to roll down his cheeks

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 08:08 PM
"I hope so" Twilight replied still saddend "I sure hope so"

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Reth moves about a little, but stays asleep on top of Jaini, "T-tired..." he mumbles in his sleep.
"Shut it..." Jaini calls over to the lions trying to sleep again.

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Kina growls at Jaini, having been woken from his sleep by the young cub. He watches Jaini carefully...
"Hey, what are you growling at? I've been woke up too." Jaini growls at Kina.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 08:09 PM
"Miale was normal to Kiros" Twilight replied "You saw him the day he was hurt last week..he was kind and loving...now hes.......just.....changed" he said strugling with the words

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"He's my brother...he always sleeps on top of me..." Jaini smirks, "It's not my fault your a light sleeper either."

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 08:13 PM
"I sure hope its a phase" Twilight sighed "I loved my old Miale"

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"No, you're not my dad. Why should I shut up?" Jaini growls to the older lion.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Twilight nodded sadly and looked at the cubs "Are you lot ok" he asked

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:06 PM
( Klowd and Starla have left to go with Kryken, only Blitz is there.)

"Yes... I'm okay." nodded Blizzard." I saw Starla crying when he left with klowd though..." he said lowering his ears.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:08 PM
"I'm sorry for what my son did to you Blitz" Twilight said sadly "This isn't like him"

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:09 PM
" Is nothing...is just, I don't belive what Statla told us about him." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"What did Starla say about him" Twilight asked looking up at Blitz

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:19 PM
" She always says that he is a great brother,but a little bit rotective to her, but she likes that fact in him, and a lot of wonderfull things about thim that we don't belive now." replied Blitz.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"She was right he was" Twilight replied "She didn't lie there" he said looking at Blitz "He changed some reason and I don't know why" he sighed

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:24 PM
" I don't know neither, I didn't know him, so I can't say anything at the moment." he said. "I think, you're the only one who can suppose why he has changed." he said.

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Kina ignores Jaini, going back to sleep himself, "Stupid cub..." he thinks to himself.

"Like I said, he hopefully will be back to normal soon..." Kiros sighs to Twilight, "I do hope he doesn't stay violent forever..." Kiros licks and nuzzles Blizzard and Klowd lovingly.
Jaini looks over to Kina, "Ha! See, you can't say anything now."

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"I think its down to what Starla, Klowd and you Blitz" Twilight said "Miale never got angry without a reason"

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:30 PM
" I can't feel guilty, is just, he wasn't supposed to come with us, Starla didn't wanted him to come, in case he get injured, but he always followed us, and then he changes, what's our fault?" he said.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:32 PM
"Disobeying my orders was one" Twilight snapped then calmed down "I did tell you about what I didn't want you to do with Starla"

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:35 PM
" Well.....she was the first one to come to look for us...the day that her punushment expired..." said Blitz a little bit nervous.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"You could of used your head you didn't have to go...you could of changed her mind" Twilight replied "I know it seems fun but why didn't you learn your lesson from the first time"

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:39 PM
" Don't you think you should be saying all of this to your daughter not to me?" said Blitz annoyed " Try you to change her mind, and you aren't my dad."

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:42 PM
"I did tell her this" Twilight replied "She dosn't seem to want to listen to me...she didn't listen to Me, her Mum or her brother during that week ban..the only one who really can make a diffrence now is her friends"

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 09:46 PM
" We can't do anything cos we are not responsible of her, he has our same age so she has to be enough intelligent to know what she should and what she shouldn't do." said Blizzard "Maybe aren't good enough with her..." he said looking at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:51 PM
"I admit I'm not the bestest of father I've made mistake" Twilight replied "But what father hasn't....I can't watch over her 100% of the time but I expect her friends to have some common sense about whats right and wrong"

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Reth bops Jaini from above, "Shh, I'm trying to sleep..." Reth yawns tiredly to his little brother.
"Tell those lions to shut it...I can't sleep either." Jaini yawns tiredly.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"I don't think thats going to work now Kiros I seriously don't" Twilight replied "It didn't work last time I'm not going to risk another time; I'm going to have to do something with Miale; and I think its best that the cubs are to steer clear of him for a while.....the situation may change they might not continue doing stupid things"

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 10:01 PM
" But, we were only looking for fun! we don't have fun here playing pounce so we like to go to have fun in some places, and that's all, we don't deserve another punishment to have fun..." he sighed "And as I tell, she should be more sensible too, that's not our fault."

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Look I'm saying I'm against another ban" Twilight said "Just I wish you would find some other type of fun...not the kind thats going to get you killed..sure it gives you a rush but thats it...its worthless it means nothing apart from injury and death" Twilight walked away "You know we nearly started war with some of the outlanders last time you went out there Blitz" he said turning around looking at him "Now do you think its fun now?"

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"That's better...let's get some more sleep then." Jaini yawns and drifts off back to sleep.

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 10:11 PM
" No, dad, is really boring to stay all the day inside the den, I want to be with my friends." he said to Kiros. "We learnt the last time whe went to the outland... so this time it was going to be different..." he said.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"I don't think the bans going to work Kiros" Twilight said "Cubs will be cubs...you remember how you where..I knew how I was in my old pride we can't say we wheren't like them...we learnt and so will they"

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Jaini swishes his tail back and forth causing his tail tuft to tickle Reth's feet. :lol:

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 10:18 PM
" No dad, you can't punish me, Starla is not going to be punished, neither Klowd is going to be punished by Kryken, you can't do that!" he said to his father crying a little.

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Ouch..." Jaini opens his eyes a little, "That hurt..."

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Sorry...I never knew, heh." Jaini closes his eyes again.

King Simba
March 15th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Jaini closes his eyes again and drifts off to sleep.

Lion King Stu
March 15th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"Like I said Kiros we were just like them...we learnt from bad experience maybe it will work with them to" Twilight replied "Though banning them is a much more stressful and tiring option"

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Blitz just lowered his ears, crying a little, he didn't wanted to stop seeing his best friends.

klowd
March 15th, 2005, 11:32 PM
" I think that my father has come back, so I don't know what I'm doing talking to you, you are a lost of time..for everyone." he said without looking at Miale. " Starla, you were always talking really good about your brother, but I don't know how you could say so about that, I'm sorry Starla, you don't deserve this." he said. "I'm going to see my dad." he said padding slowly towards the pridelands.

"I...I'm coming Klowd..." said Starla, who was crying, padding towards him slowly.

They both padded towars kryken was "Hey dad... I've missed you a lot....where have you been?" he asked to Kryken as he nuzzled her.

( just for Kenyi, to help him to continue ;) )

Lion King Stu
March 16th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Miale continued to run into the night all his anger had disapered and had been replaced by a depression about everything that he had just done. He ran till he found a small isolated waterhole far on one side of the pridelands; he slumped down on his stomach and looked at his reflection.
"What have I become" he said looking down at his reflection warm blood ran down from his side where Klowd had attacked him then he looked down at his bloody stained paws.
He looked at them for a minute then burst into tears.

King Simba
March 16th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Jaini rolls over causing Reth to fly off the top. He notices it's time to wake up.

Lion King Stu
March 16th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"Yes lets" Twilight replied saddly turning around and padding off in the direction he had run off

King Simba
March 16th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Reth is already awake, so stands up as Jaini wakes up... "Morning..." he yawns tiredly, nuzzling his family.
"Oh, good. You're awake." Jaini gives Reth a quick nuzzle.
Karia is still asleep though.

King Simba
March 16th, 2005, 09:33 PM
"Heh...thanks for cleaning me." Jaini grins to Reth.
"Fine by me..." Katai smiles to Kiros.

Lion King Stu
March 16th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Twilight nodded sadly and padded off in the direction Miale went.

Miale remainded crying by the little water hole on the far side of the pridelands

klowd
March 16th, 2005, 10:04 PM
(I think I'll bring back Klowd and Starla sice Kenyi doesn't seem to reply =/ )

Lion King Stu
March 16th, 2005, 10:06 PM
(your choice Kopa you do what ever you want I'm sure Kenyi won't mind if its going to keep the RP going)

klowd
March 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM
( Kopa? LOL, I'll wait tonight in case Kenyi replies...)

King Simba
March 16th, 2005, 10:10 PM
( Kopa? LOL, I'll wait tonight in case Kenyi replies...)
(I spoke to him on MSN earlier and he said he was gonna reply to some of the RP topics...I sent him a PM. ;))

klowd
March 16th, 2005, 10:12 PM
( Okay then hopefully he will see the post I did ^^')

Lion King Stu
March 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
(hehe I'm 2 used of you using him thought I might as well call you him ;))

Lion King Stu
March 16th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Lets hope he hasn't" Twilight replied "I don't know what I would do If I lost him" he said continued to slowly run along

King Simba
March 16th, 2005, 10:52 PM
(I talked to him earlier and he replied. The night before last he started talking to me...he probably was busy or something. =))

"You seem nicer than usual..." Jaini grins to Reth.

King Simba
March 17th, 2005, 07:34 PM
(He was online today...I actually spoke to him. ;))
"What's wrong with him?" Jaini thinks to himself.

Lion King Stu
March 17th, 2005, 07:37 PM
"I'm to blame for this...aren't I" Twilight replied sadly looking up at Kiros

King Simba
March 17th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Jaini walks up and down before turning to his parents, "I wonder why Reth is being so nice..."

Lion King Stu
March 17th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Hes not a nasty cub Kiros hes just confused" Twilight replied looking at him "He was kind he wouldn't be stupid enough to be like that without a very good reason about something"

King Simba
March 17th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"I want him to be like this with me though...I like him this way." Jaini smiles a little.

klowd
March 17th, 2005, 09:10 PM
( I'm gona make come back Klowd and Starla since kenyi isn't replying.)

"Where is everybody?" asked Klowd comming back near Blitz and the others.

"They went to look for Miale" he said rolling his eyes.

Starla didn't say anything, she just lowered her hear crying a little.

Klowd was thinking about why Kryken seem to be coming and leaving every time.

King Simba
March 17th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"Darn...no...I don't want that..." Jaini sighs and puts his paw on his forehead.

Lion King Stu
March 17th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"Do you know why he did Kiros?" Twilight questioned looking up at him thinking maybe he had a answer

klowd
March 18th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Starla started to pads towars where his father and the others had left, with her head down, crying a little.
Klowd nuzzles her and followed her "I'll go with you"
Blizzard had to stay therewaiting for Kiros to come back.

Lion King Stu
March 18th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"I hope I'm not the problem" Twilight replied

King Simba
March 18th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"He can't be that bad..." Asha sighs to Jaini, "Just try your best to be a good brother to him." she nuzzles her son.

"But I'm wanting Reth to be a good brother to me like he has been recently..."

King Simba
March 18th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"That sounds pretty much ok...at least he'll be ok with me when he's an adult...hopefully." Jaini grins.

Lion King Stu
March 18th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"How am I setting a good example..I got a daughter who won't listen now I got a son whos gone bad..how could I possibly be setting a example" Twilight said sadly

King Simba
March 21st, 2005, 09:14 AM
"It better...I don't wanna be fighting all the time." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
March 22nd, 2005, 10:40 AM
"Huh? Aren't I strong though too?" Jaini asks confused and curious.

King Simba
March 22nd, 2005, 10:52 AM
"Darn...that's really made me feel better. Thanks mum." Jaini walks off with his head down and ears drooped.

King Simba
March 22nd, 2005, 11:38 AM
Asha rolls her eyes, "There's no shame in not being the strongest." Asha nuzzles Jaini, "You could quite easily be the most intelligent." Asha nuzzles Jaini, "And that's just as good... I love all my cubs the same, no matter whether you're the strongest, smartest, cutest, or anything like that."
"Wait...is being intelligent good?"

King Simba
March 22nd, 2005, 05:25 PM
"Ah right...but what if I get into trouble and I can't fight against others?"

King Simba
March 22nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Ok then...so what are we gonna do now? Go back to sleep or what?"

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 09:16 PM

"That's not your fault... it's the cubs' faults for being rebellious." Kiros tells Twilight, "Stop worrying about it, and start worrying about where Miale has got to."

"Yeah your right" Twilight sniffed looking up and started to look about the distance

Miale continued to lie down next to the little waterhole crying into his paws

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 09:19 PM
Starla arrived where Miale was before Twilight and the others.
"Klowd...stay here please, he may be nervous if he sees you." said Starla to Klowd.

"Okay I'll stay, take care." he said to her.

Starla nodded and walked near Miale and lied down next to him. "Miale...." she didn't know very well what to say. "Are you okay?

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 09:29 PM
Miale hadn't heard Starla's approach and hearing her voice made him jump slightly making him look up from his paws

"I don't know what to say Starla" Miale said sadly looking down again "That just wasn't me then....that wasn't me" he said tears falling down his cheeks. Blood coninued to run down his side slowly from where Klowd had got him

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Starla liked him, and licked his blood and his tears. "I'm sorry Miale...it wasn't my intention to make you this...."she lowered her head shading a few tears. "I'm an idiot I know...but I don't want you to be the same..."

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Its not your fault but its already to late I am a idiot I've attacked and injured two cubs Starla Klowd and Blitz...your friends" Miale replied sadly "I got there blood on my paws....are they badly hurt....?"

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
" Don't worry....about them, they are both okay, just a little bit shocked cos I have always told them that you are awesome, and they have seen before how did you act.." she said "But don't worry, and your paws seem to be okay." she smiled nuzzling him.

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
"They didn't believe you about me Starla...now they never will" Miale replied "I didn't mean what I said earlier I don't think your another annoying cub.....your my sister and I love you" he said nuzzling her back

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 09:52 PM
" You don't need to say so Miale, I know you was just angry in that moment, but nothing else." she smiled to him "Maybe you should talk to dad, I'm sure he is worried about you."

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 09:56 PM
"I know hes coming after me" Miale replied "He will be here soon knowing him"
Miale looked over at Klowd then back at Starla "They hate me don't they?" he questioned

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 10:13 PM
" I don't think they do, is just maybe thay think I'm a liar or something, don't worry they'll understand." she smiled.

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 10:25 PM
"I doubt that very much" Miale mutterd loadly "They are never going to be able to look at me again without remembering that incident"

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 10:32 PM
" I'll talk to them if you want Miale, they trust me as I trust them, I'm sure they'll belive me, don't worry now...at the moment I'm just worried about what dad's gonna say me about all of this..." she said lowering her head.

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 10:39 PM
"Yeah" Miale sighed sadly looking down again "I've only gone and made things worse now"

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 10:42 PM
" Come on Miale, don't think more about that..." she said to him. " All is okay now.

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Its not ok" Miale replied "I'm going to be known for years to come as the psychopath for what I did"

klowd
March 22nd, 2005, 11:11 PM
" Miale please....stop it..." she sighed wanting his father to come soon.

Lion King Stu
March 22nd, 2005, 11:14 PM
(have to wait for STL's reply there then)

"I'm sorry Starla...I'm not thinking straight at the moment" Miale replied sighing

King Simba
March 23rd, 2005, 07:26 PM
(Lots of posts in just one night :eek: !!! Ah well *reading now* =) ... Ok done =) ...)

"We might as well... Sleep is good." Asha grins to Jaini, "I can't really think of much better to do." she yawns to her son, nuzzling him gently and lovingly.
(We post too much. :lol: :gasp: )
"There's nothing better to do...it's kinda boring actually." Jaini sighs.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Miale backed away slightly from the way Kiros looked at him though Miale was still highly annoyed at him for what he had done.
"Miale are you alright?" Twilight questioned padding slowly over to him and Starla "How about you Starla?" he also questioned to his daughter.

"Dad I'm sorry" Miale replied sadly looking down "I don't know what overcame me....but it wasn't me he said sadly....Kiros I'm sorry for what I did to your son...I've got so annoyed at what him and Klowd are doing to my sister....before she met them she wasn't like this"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
" I'm okay dad....it wasn't his fault, after all was mine...I was who went forst to met Klowd and Blizzard to run off again...." she lowered his head sadly "It wasn't their fault...." she said with a tear running down her face.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Miale was unsure about Kiros but now he hated him very much and just stuck his paw up at him and ignored him looking at his father.
"I don't care what anyone says I don't blame my sister" Miale replied "I can't appolagise considering they never liked me and they never listened to me anyway...they are wasted cases for me to try"

"Don't talk like that Miale" Twilight said sadly "I know you that you wheren't that cub I saw...you never been like that"

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 08:20 PM
"You already know why I changed I explained that the last time I saw you" Miale replied "I hate being the push over Kiros but yeah maybe one day I will be like you rememberd but I won't be able to when others thought Starla was lying about me and telling me how worthless I was; thats why I did what I did"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Stop it Kiros" said Starla looking at him, with an angry face "As I told it was my fault you should be sayng all this things to me and not to him....after all I was who asked Klowd and Blitz to go there..." she said nervous.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Kiros I did use the non-violent method they didn't listen to me or you what was I supposed to do when the punishments both my dad and you didn't work" Miale replied "Words didn't help the situation and I admit fighting dosn't either at least they know I mean business...I vow not to fight them again only as long as they don't fight me first or taunt me on the mistake I have done"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
" There are not going to fight you Miale...cos I'm your sister and I wouldn't let them fight against you, even I'm sure they would never start a fight." she sighed.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Starla no offence but you being my sister dosn't guarente that" Miale replied "And your a lioness Starla they are lions"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:14 PM
"I mean Miale, I'm their friend they would never hurt my family." she sighed "I'm sure...don't worry about that ok."

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:19 PM
"hmmmm" Miale replied looking over at Klowd "You have feelings for him don't you Starla" he said looking back at Starla "Don't you?"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:22 PM
" Miale....why are you saying that right now?....is not time to talk about that now...." she said avoiding his eyes.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Look just say Starla" Miale replied "If this is one of the reasons why you are doing these things I will understand why you keep going off with them"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Miale...not now please..." she said nervous noticing that her dad was with them, she gave him a look trying to make him notice that she ddn't really want to talk about that now.

King Simba
March 23rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
(Hehe, well, you only posted once in this topic after I left I think, KS =) ...)

"I think you're finally becoming a lion who likes to sleep and relax more." Asha laughs to Jaini, laying down on her side.
(So many replies. :gasp: ;))
"Sorta...yeah." Jaini yawns a little and rests on his side too.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:34 PM
Miale looked over at Klowd then back at Starla "Why don't you ask him to come over here; he dosn't have to stand over there. You can tell me later I need to know"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:36 PM
"Okay Miale...and don't worry about Klowd..." she sighed turning to her father lowering her head "Dad....I assume all the faults..." she said nervous.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Cubs will be cubs you can only learn from your mistakes as much as I hate to see things like this" Twilight replied looking down at Starla then at Miale "And son violence never solves anything only makes things worse for your self"

"I'm not worried of him" Miale replied

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:43 PM
" Are you going to punish me again dad..." she asked to him... looking at the ground.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:45 PM
"No the punishments don't work as I said you can only truely learn from your mistakes by getting on with your lives" Twilight replied looking down at Starla nuzzling her then nuzzling Miale.

"Thanks dad I will try and be better I promise" Miale answered then looked at Shine "So you going to call him over?"

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:48 PM
"No....in case he could be a little bit upset now...I prefer letting him calm down untill tomorrow." she sighed looking at Klowd, who was lied down some distance away with his head onto his paws.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
"Look lets take a little work then you can tell me about you and him" Miale whisperd to her so that Kiros nor Twilight could hear

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:52 PM
She sighed again "I don't know why you are so interested about that Miale...I just feel a little bit different when I?m with him...I don't know... a feeling that I have with nobody else..." she said.

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 09:55 PM
"I'm intrested because I know why your always doing stuff with these two Starla" Miale replied "And especially with Klowd" he whisperd to her

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
"I don't think I did that just because Klowd....cos I liked too Blizzard to come...but he couldn't never come till the end because Kiros was always there to bring him back to the pride rock, where they live, but I was doing that just for fun."

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
"Yeah probably but I seen the way you look at him Starla thats why I asked" Miale replied looking at her

klowd
March 23rd, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Okay...." she said looking at the floor before glancing at klowd fastly "Now...let's come back home? mom can be worried...."

Lion King Stu
March 23rd, 2005, 10:19 PM
Twilight looked down at the two cubs "Yeah we better head back" he suggested.

Miale looked at her sister silently for a few seconds "Yeah we better" he said

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Starla nodded and started to walk towads their home.

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Twilight padded on ahead letting Miale and his sister hang back to talk he felt like they still needed some more time to them selfs.

Miale looked at his sister for a moment then looked away hoping she would say something soon.

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Starla looked back at his brother "Eh...wanna something...?" she asked to him seeing that he was looking at her.

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Miale glanced back over at her "I'm just thinking about what would be happening now If I didn't fight Blitz"

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 06:19 PM
" What do you mean?...I said you to don't worry about klowd and Blizzard, they're both okay.

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
"I mean if I didn't come after you tonight I wondered what would of happened" Miale replied looking back at his sister

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 06:38 PM
" I don't know....I guess, nothing of this...hopefully we would have returned later at home as we usually do...." she said.

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"I should of let you go on....I was wrong in coming after you" Miale replied sadly

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"I think this time yes Miale...you shouldn't came after us...this way you haven't done all what you did; but don't worry is done now" she smiled to him.

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Done it definatly is" Miale replied "Everyone is going to act and look at me so diffrently now"

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 06:58 PM
" Miale...I'm getting tired...I have said this a lot of times, nobody will be different with you, I'm sure."

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 07:04 PM
"We will see" Miale sighed sadly

Twilight found Shine asleep in the cave at Pride Rock and lay down beside her waiting for the cubs to come in

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Starla nuzzles Miale "Go back to the den and told mom and dad that I'll be back soon, I'm going to talk to Klowd and Blitz to see how they are okay?, we're not going to go anywhere, belive me." she smiled to him.

King Simba
March 24th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Asha yawns and rolls over. "I'm always tired..." she laughs a little, rolling about on the ground, getting comfy.
"How come?" Jaini asks rolling over himself.

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Don't worry I'm not going to worry about what you do" Miale replied padding slowly back towards Pride Rock he was in no rush

King Simba
March 24th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"I'm tired because I'm a lion." Asha sighs to Jaini, "Lions are meant to be tired a lot." she laughs to him.
"No you're not...you're a lioness aren't you?" Jaini laughs a little.

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 07:11 PM
" No mom is okay....I'm okay, how are you?" he smiled to her.

"Okay thanks Miale, and reember if dad or mum ask tell them I'll be back soon."

King Simba
March 24th, 2005, 07:18 PM
"Jaini, you know, lion doesn't indicate gender... we're still referred to as a pride of lions, even though there are males and females." Asha smiles to her cub.
"Hmm...what is it with the 'ess' on the end of 'lion' then for females? I don't get it."

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Miale continued to pad along nearing pride rock

Twilight had fell asleep waiting for the cubs but he was to tired

King Simba
March 24th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Well, a lioness is definitely a female... you don't get a male lioness... but 'lion' is a more vague term... it doesn't really indicate whether the lion is male or female." Asha tells Jaini.
"Ah right...I should've known that." Jaini laughs a little rolling over again.

klowd
March 24th, 2005, 07:28 PM
" Just that lion, Starla's bother, he attacked me, but all is okay now, don't worry mum." he said drinking some milk.

Starla ran in the middle of the night toward Klowd. "Hey sorry for making you wait, let's go I would like to talk with you two." she smiled nuzzling Klowd lovingly.

Klowd nuzzled her back. "Okay lets go" he said as they both started to run towards the prode rock.

Lion King Stu
March 24th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Miale clammberd up and listened to Blitz's convo from the outside he didn't want to go in; he walked out to a rock outside the cave and lay down looking up at the stars.

klowd
March 25th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"Heya guys....I'm sorry for my brother...he's not like that....his attitude the other day wasn't his normally attitude...I'm sorry guys" she said lowering her head.

"Don't worry Starla, I belive you, I don't know your brother, wel I knew him the other day, but I was sure that, after what you said to us he can't be like that." Blizzard smiled to her trying to cheer her.

"Yeah Starla is okay, maybe we xould talk to your brother some other day...." he gave her a warm smile,before nuzzling her lovingly.

Starla trembled a little, feeling really well. "Thanks your...you ae the best friends I can have." she smiled to them both."I'm going back to my home...see you tomorrow.

"Yes, don't worry, take care." smiled Blizzard.

"I'll come with you Starla, is too late to go alone.

Both started to pad towards the den where Starlka and her famili lived.

"Starla....know something..." said Klowd with a low tone of voice, being not sure if he should say something about what he felt for Starla." I......I....I...." he was geting nervous.

"Don't need to say anything..." said Starla before giving him a lick, and nuzzled him lovingly "Good night Klowd...." she said running back to her home very happy.

"Dad I'm back, sorry." she said to her father, and lied down near him.

King Simba
March 25th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Like you're a lion, I'm a lion... but I'm a lioness, whereas you're not." Asha smiles to Jaini, nuzzling him.
"Heh...are you tired now?" Jaini asks curiously rolling over once more.

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:26 AM
"Hmm...where did Reth go anyways?" Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Jaini tumbles to the floor, "Where did you come from? Out of nowhere?" he laughs a little tugging on Reth's ear playfully.

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:34 AM
"Well I never saw ya..." Jaini grins and playfully rolls on top of Reth.

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:37 AM
"Darn...I'm never a good hunter. Everyone can hear me." Jaini sighs but continues to roll on top of Reth.

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Jaini pushes down on top of Reth, "Hehe..." he grins playfully.

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:49 AM
"Oh no..." Jaini laughs a little.

Lion King Stu
March 28th, 2005, 07:51 PM

"Dad I'm back, sorry." she said to her father, and lied down near him.

Twilight yawned and opened his eyes "Hi Starla" Twilight said nuzzling Starla "Wheres your brother"

Miale lay outside in the long grass looking up at the stars thinking long and hard about what he had done.

klowd
March 28th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"I haven't seem him in some time Dad..." she said looking back of the den "maybe he is outside of the den as he uses to be..."

Lion King Stu
March 28th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Maybe" Twilight sighed "Maybe I should go look for him"

Miale was almost tranced looking up at the stars he didn't realise that he actually was

klowd
March 28th, 2005, 08:12 PM
" Maybe he wants to stay alone...I don't know dad...."

Lion King Stu
March 28th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Maybe...I don't know wheter to go look for him or not" Twilight sighed

klowd
March 28th, 2005, 08:16 PM
"It's up to you Dad...." she said looking at him.

Lion King Stu
March 28th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"I guess I should" Twilight yawned and slowly got up onto all fours and walked out of the cave.

Miale continued to look up at the stars

Lion King Stu
March 29th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Starla's alright...no idea where Miale's gone though he hasn't come back" Twilight replied "I was about to go look for him again...I don't know if he just wants to be alone though"

Miale got up off the grass and sat on a small rock close to him and looked back up at the night sky again

King Simba
March 29th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Reth smiles to his sister, "Hey Karia, come and jump on!" he laughs to her playfully.
Karia grins and runs up to the pile of lions on top of Jaini, she pounces on top pressing down not too hard just in case she causes Jaini to be squashed. "Haha...Jaini's being so squashed!" Karia laughs playfully.

King Simba
March 29th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Jaini grunts a little but he doesn't get too mad about Reth, Amani and Karia who are on top. He is aware they'll be more weight on if his parents get on top so he tries to relax.

Katai yawns tiredly as he opens one of his eyes since he has been sleeping the past time so he lifts his head up slowly, still snuggled up to Asha. He chuckles a bit after seeing the cubs all towering on top of Jaini, he gets up and grins playfully, "Ready for this?" he laughs a little pouncing on top. Jaini gets squished to the floor more but he still relaxes.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Climb on..." Katai grins to Asha as he lays on top of Karia. Jaini grunts a little once more but he doesn't say anything.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Jaini grunts again, not saying anything though.
"Well I'd be grunting if all this weight was on top of me...it's the adults that weigh more..." Katai sighs a little.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Starla you sleep by Shine I'm going to look for Miale" Twilight replied nuzzling her before walking out into the night time looking for Miale.

Miale had fallen asleep lying down on the rock he had sat on.
Twilight spotted him and walked up to him finding him asleep.
"There you are" he whispered picking him up by the scruff and placing him down on the ground trying not to wake him up and curled up around him to keep him warm and finaly Twilight fell asleep beside his son.

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Okay Dad....take care.." said Starla falling lying down near her mother, closing her eyes and starting sleeping.

"Okay....night mom,dad.." said Blizzard purring falling asleep.

Klowd lyed down onto a rock outdide Starla's den, looking inside, falling asleep as he was looking at Starla.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"I do feel a little sorry for poor Jaini." Asha laughs to Katai, "Ah well, you weigh the most out of all of us." she smirks to Katai, nuzzling him.
"I guess so since lions are a lot bigger than lionesses. I guess I weigh alright for my age though..." Katai smirks and continues to lay on top of Karia and the others.

Jaini is gasping a little now and Karia notices, "Hmm...mum, dad, Reth, Amani...I think Jaini has had enough now."

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Katai gets off the top of Karia, Karia jumps off also. Jaini waits for Reth and the others to get off.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Jaini grunts as he is laid on his stomach, "Thanks." he says this quite sarcastically.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:39 PM
(Hehe, cool. You're bringing them in now. :cheese: Nice.)
Jaini looks round to his little sister, "I've been squished."

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 10:03 PM
(Are they cubs or adolescents?)
Jaini sighs laying down, he turns to his parents and siblings, "Please don't squash me again." he sighs.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 08:57 AM
(Yeah, that's what I was thinking. =))
"Haha...shame, you can't hunt." Jaini blows raspberries to Kianga.
Guan runs into the den, Guan has brown fur and a blonde head and tail tuft. "Hey!" he laughs as he runs into the den.

Farida and Jemima enter too, Jemima has tawny coloured fur and ice blue eyes. Her ears are darker which are similar to her mothers only that her mothers ears are lighter. Farida is a light golden coloured lioness. She has a shorter tail than many other lionesses.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 09:11 AM
Farida and Jemima yawn tiredly, "Hi." they lay down beside their parents.
Jaini grunts and lays down on the floor, "Grrr..."

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 09:40 AM
Morning had finally arrived the sun woke Miale up finding him asleep with his father curled up around him. He lay his head on Twilight's leg and looked about feeling constantly reminded of the situation that happend the previous night.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 07:29 PM
"I'm alright...I've been squished again though..." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Darn..." Jaini laughs a little to his younger brother, "Haha...look at my mane already." Jaini grins proudly.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Darn...shut it. We've had this conversation many times before..." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Not really..." Jaini rolls his eyes, "He's still just a cub."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 07:49 PM
"Nah...he doesn't." Jaini rolls his eyes once more, "Okay, let's just stop talking about this now..." he rolls on top of them both playfully.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 09:00 PM
Jaini grins and rolls off the top of Kafara, "Is that better?" he grins.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Heh...I'm not fully grown yet." Jaini laughs a little at his little brother.
Meanwhile Guan pounces on top of Kafara, "Gotcha!"

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 09:03 PM
Miale got up after a few more minutes and walked deep into the grasslands again he knew word would of already spread around the pride about what he did and he didn't want the attention; he walked deep into the grasslands till he was near the border where he found a rock and just lay down.

Shine woke up and saw her daughter asleep; she smiled down at Starla and licked her cheek not trying to wake her up from her peaceful slumber.
She noticed Twilight was not in the cave and nor was Miale she expected they were doing something together and thought nothing more on the matter turning her attention back to Starla.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:13 AM
Guan laughs and puts two paws on Kafara's shoulders, "Oh yeah?" Guan grins and jumps on top of Kafara.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:19 AM
Guan smirks, "Heh...think you're so tough don't ya?" he grins and rolls on top of Kafara, "Hah!"

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:27 AM
"Uh...not really. I've seen Farida and Jemima though." Guan answers his brothers question.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:35 AM
Guan screams also, he is now trapped underneath Reth. "Reth, bro. Cut it out!" he laughs a little.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:40 AM
"Oh well...at least I don't say darn like Jaini all the time." Guan laughs a little.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:47 AM
Jaini smirks, "Alright then." he jumps on top, squashing Guan and Kafara more.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:51 AM
Guan tries to get out too, "You two are nearly fully grown." he struggles to get out.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:55 AM
"Oh yeah, did you like it when you was a cub?" Guan looks at Reth.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:57 AM
"Yeah but there was mum and dad!" Guan sticks his claws in the ground trying to get out.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:03 AM
Jaini grins pushing down more, "Hehe..."
"Great..." Guan rolls his eyes sarcastically.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:07 AM
"Yeah in like a million years." Guan sighs.
Jaini smirks, "We're not that old you know."

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:10 AM
"Hehe...in one year we should be fully grown." Jaini grins.
"One year? Wow." Guan looks up to his older brothers.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:11 AM
"Yeah, we'll be teens then." Guan grins to Kafara who seems very quiet.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:14 AM
"Hehe...yeah..." Guan tries to get from underneath, "Can we get out now?"

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:16 AM
Jaini yawns, "Yeah, hehe. I'm tired." he falls asleep on top of his brothers.