PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

klowd
February 28th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Yeah that's sure..." she said " But I like that, that makes you being different that the others..., is just I feel bad sometimes, when you're dissapointed with me...that's all.."

Lion King Stu
February 28th, 2005, 11:19 PM
"Its cause I worry bout you to much" Miale sighed "I don't want anything bad to happen to you...especially what those other cubs did...they changed your mind so easily to go to those places"

klowd
March 1st, 2005, 06:29 AM
"I only was wantong for some fun....that's all Miale...nothing bad happened to me...." she sighed sadly.

Lion King Stu
March 1st, 2005, 09:36 PM
"Yeah but it could of turned out so much diffrent first time if that lion didn't come and help out" Miale replied "We would be dead now"

King Simba
March 1st, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Notice I said 'too' mum?" Jaini asks raising an eyebrow at her.

King Simba
March 1st, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Sorry...I wasn't just directing it to dad though..." Jaini sighs.

klowd
March 1st, 2005, 10:00 PM
" But we are...okay..." she sighed sadly "Anyways.....I'm a little bit tired.." she said sadly padding away.

Lion King Stu
March 1st, 2005, 10:02 PM
Miale didn't say anything just continued to lie down; he opened his eyes and the tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

Twilight looked over to see Starla walking away towards him "Is everything ok"

klowd
March 1st, 2005, 11:17 PM
"I'm okay Dad......" she said sadly, crying a little lowering her head, to hide the fact that she was crying to hes father.

unregistered user
March 2nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
(Does anyone mind giving me the update of what's going on?:bleen:)

King Simba
March 2nd, 2005, 03:36 PM
(Jaini is kinda misbehaving...Leo has been playing with Jaini. Not really much though. ;))

unregistered user
March 2nd, 2005, 03:37 PM
(I meant with the characters, storyline, etc etc. LoL Any new characters?)

King Simba
March 2nd, 2005, 03:41 PM
(Ah ok. Twilight has some cubs I think now as well as Shine for his mate, I'm not sure if there are a few others...STL may be able to tell you more. =))

klowd
March 2nd, 2005, 06:53 PM
( think the only thing that happened was that LKS joined :D, and brought here his characters.Btw does that means that Klowd is gonna have a family again? :D ;) ) :cheese:

Lion King Stu
March 2nd, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Are you sure" Twilight relied lying down next to her slowly lifting her head with his paw "Tell me whats wrong"

klowd
March 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
"No Dad....don't worry I'm okay really is just...I don't think that Miale's going to change...but that's all..." she sighed.

Lion King Stu
March 2nd, 2005, 06:59 PM
"I think hes fine the way he is; how many other cubs do you know who are like him" Twilight replied "He will make a great lion one day....just I don't like the way hes putting others before himself"

klowd
March 2nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
"Yeah...I told that to him dad, he just replied me that he isn't happy with his way tp think....but he can't avoid being like he is, wory so much about the others, sometimes I think I have 2 dads" she said.

Lion King Stu
March 2nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
"I think I will have a talk with him later" Twilight sighed "I don't know If I will do a good job about it"

klowd
March 2nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
"You'll do it....is your son dad...he'll listen to you."she said nuzzling her father.

Lion King Stu
March 2nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Yeah your right I am his father after all" Twilight said nuzzling his daughter back "I am a good father aren't I" he asked as he slowly got up

klowd
March 2nd, 2005, 07:15 PM
"Yeah dad, you're great" she smiled and liked Twilight's cheek before he got up.

Lion King Stu
March 2nd, 2005, 07:25 PM
(i'm not going to do a big Twilight and Miale convo really not in the mood to write alot tonight is that ok....just try and do some important stuff and thats it alright)

Twilight walked over to Miale and sat down "Can we have a talk Miale?" Twilight asked looking down at Miale who continued to lie on the ground.

Miale looked up at his father "Yeah sure" he replied rolling over onto his front.

"Lets go somewhere else so we can talk" Twilight asked walking ahead "We will go to waterhole if thats alright with you then we can talk"

"Yeah sure" Miale replied a little confused following his father walking slowy beside him untill they reached the waterhole "So wat did you want to talk about dad?"

"Its just the way you act Miale thats all" Twilight sighed "Your kinda worrying me Miale about how your not enjoying your self like the other cubs"

"Its because I don't like danger dad" Miale replied "After seeing what happened a few days ago I don't really like the idea of fun...and I'm watching out over Starla just to make sure she dosn't get hurt"

Twilight talked to Miale for a while expressing his concerns over what he thought of the whole matter.

Miale sat down and listened to what his father had to say and slowly started to realise the way he was acting.

"And thats all I wanted to say son" Twilight said lying down on the floor "You only a cub once....make the most of it while it lasts" he smiled and licked Miale's cheek walking away in search of Shine.

Miale sat down at the water looking down at his reflection in the water "Your right I'm still a cub" he slightly smiled to him self

klowd
March 2nd, 2005, 07:41 PM
Starla was observing them both. lying down some distance away from them.

Lion King Stu
March 2nd, 2005, 07:45 PM
Twilight spotted Shine near a fresh killed Antelope and snuck up behind her.

Shine heard his approach and turned round and nuzzeled him "How are you then" she asked turning around again to the carcass swishing her tail against his feet.

"I'm fine thnaks been doing nothing much really" Twilight replied with a smile and stood by her side "How are you"

"I'm fine now that your here" Shine smiled "You have any idea where the cubs are?"

"Miale is by the waterhole and Starla must be close by" Twilight smiled they will be here soon I expect once they catch the smell of food"

Miale sat down now looking over into the water almost leaning towards it looking at his reflection "How could I of been like that" he smirked to himself in disbelieve

klowd
March 2nd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Starla smelled the meat, but she wasn't hungry again, so she lied down a little bit sad, thinking about her brother.

King Simba
March 2nd, 2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"Sorry...I wasn't just directing it to dad though..." Jaini sighs.

(Waiting for STL's reply. ;))

King Simba
March 2nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
Jaini sighs and thinks he's stupid. He lays down sadly.

King Simba
March 2nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
"I'm sad...yeah. Not because of Jaini though..." Katai grunts angrily.

Lion King Stu
March 2nd, 2005, 10:42 PM
Miale also smelt the meat but he was intrested in food at that moment he was almost hypnotised by his own reflection he leaned more forward to get a look at it.
He lost balance on the slippy side of the water and fell in with a splash.

Twilight nuzzeled Shine "Lets eat they will come sooner of later if we stay here" he smiled taking a bite out of the haunch of the antelope.

"Yeah" Shine replied nuzzling Twilight "They always come running" she replied lying down on the floor next to Twilight and started to eat

klowd
March 3rd, 2005, 06:42 AM
Starla fell asleep, slowly purring, she wasn't hungry again.

Lion King Stu
March 3rd, 2005, 08:20 PM
Miale rose to the surface and shook the water off of his face looking at the water around him he slowly got out and shook him self dry.
He noticed a low branch on a tree near him and decided to sit down and watch the stars

klowd
March 3rd, 2005, 09:01 PM
Starla was looking at the sky, pensative as well, but she didn't want to eat.

Lion King Stu
March 3rd, 2005, 09:09 PM
Miale looked down from the sky and lay down on the branch and rolled onto his back again looking up at the stars once more.
Miale had forgotten about hunger as he was transfixed by the stars as they twinkled up above him.
Twilight and Shine had finaly finished wating and had fallen asleep beside one another.

King Simba
March 3rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Oh, come on dad." Jaini sighs sadly, "I said sorry."

King Simba
March 3rd, 2005, 10:49 PM
Katai sighs, "Asha...don't be upset, it was my fault partly."

King Simba
March 3rd, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Who said I was gonna fight with Jaini? I would never dream of doing such a thing...I love him you know, just as I love you."

klowd
March 3rd, 2005, 11:06 PM
Stara fell asleep again, she didn't feel like talk to nobody, so she only decided to spent the night under a tree, in the middle of the savhana.

Lion King Stu
March 3rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
Miale slowly drifted off to sleep up on the branches where he would spend the rest of that night under the stars once again.

King Simba
March 4th, 2005, 07:12 PM
"Yeah...I heard. Sorry dad." Jaini nuzzles his dad.

Lion King Stu
March 4th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Miale woke up early the morning following.
Yawning he opened his eyes and looked around the grass lands still his head resting on his paws.

King Simba
March 4th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"I'm tired too...and it's ok Jaini." Katai smiles a little and nuzzles Jaini.

klowd
March 4th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Starla woke up as well, he didn't wake up, she just rolled on her back, nd waited for something to happen.

Lion King Stu
March 4th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Miale climbed down from his tree and walked to the waters edge and took a long drink.
He then walked off to the rabbit burrows to catch something to eat.
He sneeked up and swiftly caught two rabbits without problems.
He walked back to his tree and sat down under the tree he had slept in and started to eat slowly picking at the meat.

King Simba
March 5th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"Might as well, seeing as nothing interesting seems to be going on." Katai yawns tiredly and curls up next to Asha. Jaini just stands there, "Should I come too?"

King Simba
March 5th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Um...ok then." Jaini pads over to where his parents were laying before curling up next to them both.

King Simba
March 5th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"Alright...I'm tired anyway." Katai yawns tiredly before resting down to sleep.

Jaini keeps his eyes open.

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"No mum, it's ok. Just a little restless, that's all."

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 02:00 PM
"Yeah...there's really no point in staying up any longer anyway..." Jaini yawns and drifts off to sleep.

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Night darling." Katai purrs to her as he goes to sleep too.

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Jaini purrs a little in his sleep.

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Darn...I was trying to sleep!" Jaini growls a little.

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Darn...I wanted to sleep..." Jaini sighs to his brothers.

King Simba
March 6th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"Yeah but you're squishing me..." Jaini sighs.

klowd
March 6th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Starla sighed and moved near her parents and lied down near them to not worry them.

Lion King Stu
March 6th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Twilight and Shine continued to sleep undisturbed.

Miale finished his rabbits and ran around the grasslands near his parents; he felt so much diffrent from the night before he seemed more active and wanting to do things.

klowd
March 6th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Starla was feeling cold, so she decided to move between her parents to be warmer.

King Simba
March 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Doesn't seem like a favour to me..." Jaini growls at Amani, "Go ahead, be just like your brother!"

King Simba
March 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Jaini starts to get angry, he pounces on top of Reth angrily. "Take that back!" he roars in his face, all of his claws fully out.

King Simba
March 7th, 2005, 05:00 PM
"Shows what you know!" Jaini roars and uses all of his strength to push Reth off sending him flying.

Lion King Stu
March 7th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Miale continued to run about and decided to run back to where his parents where.

Miale arrived his parents still asleep he saw Starla "Hey Starl" he beemed happily to her

King Simba
March 7th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Jaini's eyes narrow angrily, "You were never the brother I dreamed of having, you're just the same loser and jerk you'll always be...!!!" Jaini growls and snarls at Reth before smacking him hard across the face.

King Simba
March 7th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Jaini falls to the floor, his face seems to be hurt but not scratched. He lays there in pain.

klowd
March 7th, 2005, 11:19 PM
" Hi Miale" she said looking at him with a sadly voice.

Lion King Stu
March 7th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Miale walked over and nuzzeled his sister "Cheer up" he sighed "I feel so diffrent today"

klowd
March 8th, 2005, 01:00 PM
" how comes?" she asked to him.

Lion King Stu
March 8th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Think that talk with dad did me some good" Miale smiled

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Well, what a surprise. That shows what kind of lion you are and always will be...saying that you'll kill me." he growls at Reth.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Katai wakes up pretty much immediate when he hears all the noise. He then runs over to them both angrily, "What the hell do you think you're playing at?!"

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Katai looks over to Amani waiting for his back up answer for Reth, "Well?"

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"So Reth, you hit Jaini too?" Katai says with a stern look on his face, "...and don't say 'he started it' because I don't care about that at the moment..."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"Jaini....get up." Katai looks down to Jaini on the floor, "If you don't get up I'll have to pick you up and that would be pretty much embarassing..."

Jaini stays still on the floor.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Jaini smacked Reth apparently...or so I've heard. Now Jaini isn't moving at all..." Katai sighs.

Jaini still stays still on the floor. :lol:

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Jaini stays still. Katai sighs, "Come on, you can move now Jaini."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Jaini stays laying on the ground. Katai shrugs and looks over to Asha, "Do something..."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Jaini keeps his head buried in between his paws. Katai then lays next to him aswell, on the other side.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Jaini takes one of his paws off his head, "Has he...gone now?"

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"...sorry." Jaini lowers his head sadly, "I feel like such a loser."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"I think I need to take time alone..." Jaini sighs sadly.

klowd
March 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Think that talk with dad did me some good" Miale smiled

" ah that's cool then.....I guess" she said thinking that maybe she'll miss the "old" Miale.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"I don't know...what like?" Jaini asks curiously.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 08:47 PM
"All three of us?" he asks curiously.
"If you'd like, yeah." Katai smiles to Jaini.

Lion King Stu
March 8th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"Whats the matter Starla" Miale asked "You seem disapointed that I feel diffrent....why is that you complained about my old self"

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:00 PM
"I love you." Jaini purrs and nuzzles his parents lovingly.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Am I really?" Jaini asks smiling.
"Well if you've got the genes from me and your mother, she's 100% correct." Katai grins and nuzzles Jaini lovingly.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"I hope so..." Jaini sighs, "I wanna get on with them all."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Hopefully...they say I'm too childish though..." Jaini frowns.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"I guess..." Jaini gets up to his paws, and looks outside, "Ooh. it seems like a nice day. Wanna come out with me?" he grins to his parents.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Darn...c'mon. Not for long..." Jaini grins.
"I'll go, to keep Jaini satisfied."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:19 PM
"Great!" Jaini smiles happily padding out of the den before chasing after a butterfly.
"Playful little thing isn't he...?" Katai whispers to Asha laughing a little.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Jaini continues to play with the butterfly, "Hey, slow down will ya." Jaini growls a little playfully chasing after the butterfly.
Katai stands up on his two hind feet trying to play with a vine, "Well I guess I'll act a little childish also." he laughs.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Katai smirks, "Hey, I'm standing up on two feet...great!" he smiles proudly balancing on his two hind feet.

Jaini pounces on top of the butterfly, letting it free afterwards.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"That's really nice of him...saving god's creatures." Katai smiles, "I'm sure Reth would squash it."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"I do too...I love all our cubs. Not just Jaini."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"Yes, I didn't think you would only love one." Murutu smiles to Katai, "They're all lovely things, I'm sure... even though three of them can't talk." Murutu looks at the cubs sweetly.
(Wrong thread. ;) :lol: )

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:50 PM
(Ok. =))

"Yes, I love them all too... wonderful little things, aren't they..." Asha purrs to Katai, nuzzling him.
Jaini runs over to his parents, smiling. "I just let that butterfly go."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Nice...I wanna have a kind personality too." Jaini smiles to his parents.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 09:59 PM
"Not to me they aint but oh well." Jaini sighs a little.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"I'm sorry for what I did...I knew it was completely unecessary."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Great...I bet he get's that from dad...something that I don't have." Jaini sighs.

klowd
March 8th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Whats the matter Starla" Miale asked "You seem disapointed that I feel diffrent....why is that you complained about my old self"

" No....it's nothing...." she said looking at the floor "And Ive never complaint about you'r old "you"." she said.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"I guess so." Jaini pounces on a grasshopper.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Jaini smiles to them, "You both teached us remember?" he smiles pouncing on the grasshopper successfully.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Hehe...so will I be able to hunt now?" Jaini grins.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:16 PM
"Cool...I'd love to do that." Jaini smiles happily.
"How about we take you now...although, we'll see if the others wanna come." Katai suggests.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Oh...alright then." Jaini says sitting down.
"Who should go for them, me or you?" Katai turns to Asha.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"Alright." Katai runs off to fetch the others.
Jaini sits down and waits for his brothers and sister.

"Amani, Reth, Karia. Do you wanna come hunting with us?" Katai calls into the den.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Karia wakes up, "Alright! I'll come." she says happily running off after her brothers and dad.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"It's always raining here..." Karia rolls her eyes.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Yeah...I know..." Karia continues to follow her brothers and dad.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Well it was Jaini who was wanting to go, so take that as a yes."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Whatever...fine by me." Katai smirks to Reth.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:44 PM
"Alright..." Katai laughs a little before whispering over to Jaini, "You stay here for now."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Jaini sighs and lays down.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"I guess so..." Jaini lays down to sunbathe.
"Asha..." Katai calls over to his mate for her assistance.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 10:52 PM
(Congrats on 10,000 posts mate! :cheese: )
"Do you know anywhere where the smaller animals are? I have no clue myself."

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 11:07 PM
(Hehe...62 posts to go. :))

"Alright...Reth, you can go and look for one now." Katai smiles over to Reth.

King Simba
March 8th, 2005, 11:11 PM
"They're anywhere...in these fields apparently."

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"Alright, I'll look over here, ok? You look over there, when you see one prepare to pounce."

klowd
March 9th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Starla fell asleep again, between her parents, waiting for the morning.

Lion King Stu
March 9th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Morning finaly arrived Twilight opened his eyes and yawned.
Shine stired and woke up and yawned opening her eyes and nuzzling Twilight lovingly.
Twilight purred and nuzzled her back.

Mile had clambered up in the tree above his family a few hours before and had dozzed off.

klowd
March 9th, 2005, 08:55 PM
Starla was still sleeping, she hadn't been able to sleep before ,so she had just fellt asleep when the other woke up.

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"Rabbits, at least I think."

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:20 PM
(You mean Reth? =))
"Heh...you're good." Katai calls over to Reth.

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"Well that's what I normally do." Katai smirks over to Reth pouncing on a rabbit himself.

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"Yeah...I know about the noises." Katai cringes a little too noticing Reth's reaction, "They make a good snack though."

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:28 PM
"Oh my gosh...no." Katai laughs as he has bited into the rabbit without killing it.

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:31 PM
"Maybe take a bite out of it first, Reth." Katai turns away from Asha to Reth taking another bite out of the rabbit.

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Yeah...that's what I mean." Katai takes another bite out of the rabbit.

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:37 PM
"No, no, no. I mean take a bite out of the rabbit to kill it...maybe bite into it's neck."

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"See...you're great already." Katai grins over to Reth before killing another rabbit.

King Simba
March 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM
"Err...maybe you're right. I won't kill anymore for now."

King Simba
March 10th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Heh...shows how much of a great hunter you are." Katai smiles over to Reth.

King Simba
March 11th, 2005, 04:48 PM
"Don't be so sure on that...I bet Jaini could do it too if he tries hard enough." Katai smirks at Reth before looking at Jaini.

King Simba
March 11th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Well yeah, I guess that earns you extra brownie points." Katai smirks to Reth.

King Simba
March 11th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"Maybe so..." Katai grins, "I'll have to think of something though."

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Jaini gets up, "I'll go!"

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"Shut it Reth. You haven't seen him yet."

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Katai sighs and puts his paw on his head, "Oh gosh..." he whispers to himself. "Jaini, try as hard as you can."

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Reth, just keep your trap shut. You haven't seen this yet."
Jaini walks over to where the rabbits are, he is a little nervous.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 11:26 AM
"You won't be getting anything if you keep carrying on like this...remember what I said when you caught those rabbits?"

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"Shut it you!" Jaini shouts over to Reth before ducking down in the grass.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Jaini ignores Reth and looks around in the grass for a rabbit, he spots one and slowly walks over to where it is.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Jaini begins to get mad at Reth's comment but he stays back a little from the rabbit before getting in his pouncing position.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Reth!" Jaini shouts over angrily, "You didn't see me shouting when you were hunting!!!" he growls.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"Darn...thanks. Now I have to find another one." Jaini rolls his eyes.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"See ya jerk face!" Jaini roars at Reth before getting back in his pouncing position, "Tell me when to go mum."

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:09 PM
"I called you jerk face it's what you really are." Jaini growls.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"Just go away..." Jaini turns his back to Reth.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Karia seems a goody two shoes..." Jaini turns to Asha before ignoring Reth.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"Well it's Reth who keeps picking on me...I can't help to misbehave." Jaini sighs sadly.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Darn...I feel so weird compared to them." Jaini sighs sadly, "I don't really wanna hunt now. They put me off."

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Hopefully...doesn't seem that way now though." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Yeah...I know. And Adolescents can act rather weird sometimes..."

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"I guess so...can I carry on now?" Jaini asks his mother.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"I wanna carry on with the rabbit hunting."

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Jaini nods, "I will." he crouches down again looking for another rabbit.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Jaini nods and scurries through the grass quietly keeping an eye of a rabbit he's already seen... he moves slowly towards it, cornering his prey.

King Simba
March 12th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Jaini stays put for a few seconds before pouncing on top of the rabbit and bites into it's neck just like his dad taught Reth.

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Jaini continues to eat the rabbit hungrily, ripping it's neck apart.

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"Yeah, too bad Reth scared the other one off though." Jaini takes another bite out of the rabbit.

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Yeah...hopefully. Too bad Reth didn't see me hunt this rabbit down."

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 06:22 PM
"Shut it...at least I caught it." Jaini takes another bite out of his rabbit.

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"Could you stop calling me Jaini-poo...you have no idea how annoying it can be..." Jaini sighs.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Twilight looked over at Shine and went off on a hunt leaving the two cubs behind who seemed to be still asleep.

Miale woke up several minutes after they left. He was still up in the tree. He looked down at his sister who seemed awake but wasn't sure.

"Starla....are you awake" Miale asked looking down

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Oi, how would you like it?" Jaini grins and ruffles Reth's adolescent mane up.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 06:40 PM
(do you think Starla and the cubs should meet up again after that 1 week ban?)

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Haha, you're alright." Jaini grins at Reth.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 06:44 PM
(do you think Starla and the cubs should meet up again after that 1 week ban?)
just incase u missed it

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 06:56 PM
(Starla and 2/3 others can't remember em though)

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"Usually you're complaining that I'm a bad brother." Reth sighs, "I try to be a good brother, but your personality doesn't really go well with mine I guess..."
"Sorry...we just have different personalities that's all. You're not a bad brother though."

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 06:59 PM
( ahh... I don't know...well....that would be good, since if not, I don't know how to use my other chars)

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 07:06 PM
(i would rather we get these cubs get back together could start another intresting story line like Starla falling in love or something...well u never know)

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 07:08 PM
( Yeah I was trying to do that, remember every time that the cubs that I rp were going somewhere, Blizzard never could go with them cos Kiros always go to bring him back, so I was planing Starla to fall in love with Klowd ;) )

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 07:11 PM
(kool i like the sound of that...did u reply to my last rp post klowd m8..if not its on page 321)

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Twilight looked over at Shine and went off on a hunt leaving the two cubs behind who seemed to be still asleep.

Miale woke up several minutes after they left. He was still up in the tree. He looked down at his sister who seemed awake but wasn't sure.

"Starla....are you awake" Miale asked looking down

Starla slowly opened an eye as she yawned "Ehh... hi...Miale..." she said with a low voice.

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Yeah... and besides... I can always show you who's boss." Reth laughs playfully, letting Jaini up from the pin.

(Ok, I see, Kiros still doesn't want Blizzard going out adventuring though.)
"If you say so..." Jaini grins getting up.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"Are you alright Starla" Miale replied looking down from the tree he was in

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 07:32 PM
" I am okay, thanls, why I'm supposed to don't be okay?" she asked as she was rolling on her back.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Miale shruged and clambered down from the tree and sat down next to her "You know your ban is over now don't you. Thats a good thing right"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 07:44 PM
" Ahh yeah...that's right...I'll have to ask dad though...." she sighed "Where is he?, and mom?"

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Think they went hunting" Miale replied "I don't know I was sleeping in the tree...supprised they didn't wake you up when they got up"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 07:49 PM
" Well.....I'll wait for him then...I prefer ask him before going to see Klowd and Blizzard again..." she said to her brother.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 07:51 PM
"We might as well go look for them or something" Miale replied "Better than just waiting here doing nothing"

Twilight and Starla weere heading back after catching a medium sized Antelope.

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 08:15 PM
" If you think so...let's go..." she saod standing up, and walking towards the antelopes used to be.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Twilight and Shine continued to drag the antelope back.

"There they are" Miale said motioning with his head

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 08:27 PM
" I see them " said Starla continuing walking towards her fathers.

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Well, just as long as at least one of us can protect the rest of the family, that's all that matters." Reth smirks to Jaini.
"Heh, you're still not the only one." Jaini grins.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Miale rushed up to his parents " Hey mom...dad" Miale said nuzzeling them both.

"Hey Miale dear" Shine replied nuzzling him back "Hey Starla" she said licking Starla's cheek.

"Hey Miale...Starla" he smiled and nuzzled both the cubs "How are you two"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 08:37 PM
" Heya mom, Dad." she said nuzzling their parents back "I'm good, thanks, I've just woken up, and you??"

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"Just been hunting with your father" Shine smiled and nuzzled Twilight "You sleep well last night"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 08:50 PM
" Yes Mom....I've slept very well, thanks." She smiled to her mother. "Dad....I guess you know what day is today..." she said.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"Your ban is up" Twilight replied "Yeah I know" he smiled

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 08:53 PM
" Thanks dad.." she said nuzzling his father and running towards the pride rock to look for the others. " Be back later" she shouted.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"Ok see you later Starla" Twilight replied
"See you soon" Shine replied

"Hey wait up" Miale replied running after her

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 09:12 PM
" What Miale is something wrong?" she asked.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"No just thought I come along with you thats all" Miale replied "Thats if you want me to go away"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 09:17 PM
" Ehhhh.....well...okay..." she said thinking that maybe with him the things will change between her, Klowd and Blitz.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 09:19 PM
"So we going to hunt down the others I guess huh" Miale replied

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 09:21 PM
" No, I'm going to talk with them" she said walking while she was looking at the floor.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Whats the matter now" Miale asked "I thought you would be happy to see them again"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 09:28 PM
" Yeah I'm happy to see them again Miale is just.... well... it doesn't matter.." she said.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Miale stopped "No tell me Starla...I want to know"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Starla didn't stop " Is okay Miale..." she said

" Heya guys!!" she said happily running towards them.

Klowd was just arriving there "Heya you two how are you!?" he said exited to Blitz and Starla.

"Hey... Ive missed you a lot!!" said Blitz happy.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Its not okay Starla" Twilight replied "Its me isn't it"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 09:47 PM
" Miale...." he paused " Is just.. I don't want you to get in danger....that's all... I love you to much for allowing you to come with me...I...I don't know what to say..." she said sadly crying a little looking at hes brother.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"I've changed Starla I don't care I want to have fun like any other cub" Miale replied

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 09:53 PM
" Is not that Miale...it doesn't matter" she said. " So what are you thinking to do tonight.

Klowd and Blitz were both looking at Miale.
" Ehhh and who is him?" said Klowd pointing at him.

" IS my brother....he wants to come with us....."

"HE wants to come..... ehhh....."said Blitz waiting for Klowd to say something.

Klowd was looking at Starla.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 09:57 PM
"I get the thought I'm not wanted" Miale replied then looked at Starla "Guess I see you later" then narrowed his eyes at Klowd and Blitz "Make sure nothing bad happens to my sister or else" he growled

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:01 PM
" Miale....don't get upset please....I don't want nothing bad to happen to you....the last time, when you got hurt there, in the outlands...I felt really bad.... and I don't want to repeat that...." she said sadly.

Klowd and Blitz were looking at him without knowing what to say.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 10:03 PM
"And I don't want a repeat happening to you" Miale replied looking at the scars from last time "You take a look Starla....this could be you tonight"

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:06 PM
" Thanks Miale..." she said nuzzling him "And....please don't say anything to dad or mum...overcoat to dad...." she said lowering her ears " I don't want to worry them....or you."

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"You know dad told me not to go along with those anymore look what happened last time I took one of your promises" Miale said bitterly as he slowly padded away

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:14 PM
" Miale...that happened because you came behind us....don't do it again please....I don't want to put you in danger with dad...." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Miale ignored Starla and continued to pad away

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Starla lowered her ears sadly.

"Hey come on..." said Klowd nuzzling her a little.

" So.... what are we going to do tonight?"

"What about going to the river?" said Blitz " My Dad told me one that is the limit between the pride lands and the outlands...."

" Okay then.... seems a good place to go..." saod Klowd " So... tonight when our parents are going to sleep we'll be meeting here okay?"

" Eh...okay see yas guys" said Starla padding back to her home " I'm back Dad, mom." she said.
Then she looked at Miale with a sady face but she didn't say anything to him.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Seeing Starla, Miale padded away angrily

"Hey Starla" Twilight replied "You alright"
Shine was asleep beside him

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:31 PM
" I guess Dad....is just Miale...but I don't want to talk about that right now..." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 10:34 PM
"What do you want to talk about then" Twilight replied

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 10:34 PM
(Argh, so many replies. :eek: )

"Well, I suppose mum and dad could protect us too." Reth smirks to Jaini, "I don't think anyone else could though, except me." he smiles.

"Yeah...maybe. I'd like to see it sometime." Jaini smirks.

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:38 PM
" Nothing Dad....just thanks for letting me free again.... now...let's go to sleep" she said lying down.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"You done your time Starla you deserve your freedom" Twilight replied lying down on the floor next to Shine snuggling up to her.

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Starla lied down, waiting to hear her father snore. (:lol:)

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Slowly Twilight drifted off into sleep snuggled up with his head on Shine's side.

Miale was up in a tree a few metres away making sure not to be seen, He knew what his sister was going to do.

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Starla saw her father falling asleep so she stood up and slowly, she padded away to the meeting point with Klowd and Blitz.

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 11:01 PM
(:lol: )
"Same here but I don't think mum or dad will let that happen, heh."

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Miale let her get some distance before he creeped low in the grass and stalked after Starla

klowd
March 13th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Kiros speaks to Blizzard again, "Hello???" he asks Blizzard, "Mr. Deaf, can you speak to me please?" he laughs to Blizzard, "Are you hungry?"

"I hope it doesn't come to us being in any danger, and having to defend ourselves." Reth sighs to Jaini, "I would hate for us to be in danger."

( Ehh is supposed to be at night with everybody sleeping, and Klowd, Blitz and Starla are running off, as always ;)

King Simba
March 13th, 2005, 11:04 PM
(Hehe =) ...)

"I hope not... I would help to protect my family if anything did happen though." Reth smiles.

(Going to bed now, goodnight guys *Hugglez!!!*)
(Night STL. :hugs: )
"Heh...I'd try also. I wouldn't like to see any of my family in danger." Jaini smiles also.

Lion King Stu
March 13th, 2005, 11:04 PM
(night STL dude)

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 01:06 PM
The tree cubs met in their meeting point of every night.

" I'm ready, my parents are sleeping" said Starla running towards them both.

" Me too....since I don't know where my dad is...I always can do all I want." said Klowd a little bit sadly.

"Don't worry Klowd....hopefully my Dad won't come behind us..." he sighed.

"Okay so let's go....to the river" said Blitz walking the first one, being followed by Starla and Klowd.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Miale continued to follow keeping low in the grass making no noise at all. He stopped and waited for the three to move along before he continued to creep after them.

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 01:16 PM
" Come on, they can't listen to us now." said Klowd as he started running very fast. Blitz and Starla ran behind him. Some time later they arrive to the river.

"Well...the other side of this rives is part of the outlands, and is nearer of where they live, not like the other time, so be carefull." said Klowd looking at the other said.

"So....should we go to see what happens there?" asked Starla.

" Ehh sounds good....I want to know how the outlanders are I've not seen them yet." said Bzlitz

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Miale slowly followed them but didn't lose sight of them when they stopped he slowly climbed up into a tree and watched with eagle eyes at the cubs.
He made sure he couldn't be seen through the leaves

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 04:54 PM
" Okay let's cross the river...but be carefull with the alligators...." said Klowd standing up in front of the river, trying to see insi de the water.

" Eh...there...there are alligators?" asked Starla a little bit scared.

"Yes but... don't worry if we run very wast they won't have time to catch us." Klowd replied.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Miale looked on in disbelief "What the hell" he whsipered angrily to himself "What do you think your doing".
Miale jumped out of the tree and stalked in the grass once again still keeping his distance

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"I think I've heard something" said Starla looking back nervous.

" Don't worry I haven't heard anything" said Klowd crossing the river very fast, as it could be seen the nuzzle of an alligator." Woha!! be carefull!"

Bliz did the same some distance away." Hhaa that's great!!" he said laughing.

Starla was ervous looking at the water "Hey guys I don't know if I'm going to do it good...." she said looking at them sadly.

" Come on Starla belive me, you'll do it okay" Klowd smiled to her, trying to calm her.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Miale creeped closer still but kept his distance his hatred growing by the minute of Klowd and Blitz

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 05:51 PM
" Well here I go..." sighed Starl awalking near the river edge, then he suddenly jumped inside the water and ran really fast to the other side, avoiding an alligator who was coming "Ahh it was near!!" she said looking back.

" You did it very well...said Klowd nuzzling her a little.

Starla couldn't avoid to smile when Klowd did it, she didn't know why.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Miale creeped closer into a small hedge and looked across at them. He saw his sister being nuzzeled by Klowd and she was smiling "Oh god no you can't be serious" he whisperd to him self

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"That place is great...I don't know why the best places have to be in the outlands..." said Starla looking arround her.

" Yeah, is the first time that we are here though" said Blitz doing the same that the girl.

" What about, trying to see where the outlanders live? but hopefully not as the last time..." said Klowd.

"Yes...I hope soo to..." said Starla lowering his head.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Miale stayed where he was shaking his head sadly then walked back he didn't bother to creep he was to angry to play it safe anymore

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 06:32 PM
( I need to think some way to make Blizzard disapear)

"Look! there is a den...nobody seems to be living there....but who knows." said Starla looking at it.

"Let's check it then" smiled Klowd walking the first one towards the den.

" Hey...don't go...it can be dangerous.." said Starla to her friend.

"I'll be okay...don't worry..." he said giving a warm smile to her.

He smiled back again.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 06:57 PM
(maybe Blizzard could spot Miale and not tell the others)
Miale stopped and walked back again and lay down he knew something bad would happen sooner or later and he would have to intervine

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Hey guys....I think that I've heard something now.... go you two, I'm going to make sure that nobody is going behind us." said Blitz running back again.

"O..ok Blitz, take care please." said Klowd to his friend.

Blit ran fast, crossed the river again and at the other side he shouted "Is someone there!! I've heard you!!"

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Miale waited for Blitz to get close to him and pounced attacked him pinning him down "Your damn right someones there" he said angrily looking down at Blitz "Don't you dare shout"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 08:52 PM
" What are you doing!!" shouted Blitz to him being pinned down by Miale "You!! you're Starla's brother!"

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"What did I say bout the shouting" Miale replied continuing to pin him down "Yeah your right I am Starla's brother" he smirked "I guess you want to know why I'm here don't ya"

klowd
March 14th, 2005, 09:02 PM
" I don't, just let me up!!" he said to him. "And just stop going behind Starla!!" he said angrily.

Lion King Stu
March 14th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Obviously you don't get the point do you" Miale said angrily pinning him down hard again refusing to let go "You don't take any notice of others..first you make my sister lie to my parents, me and you parents....you get the ban and first day off it you go off again like last time; lets just get this straight I said last time I would get one on of you if you did something like this again" Miale replied glaring down at him angrily "And guess what you did it again"