PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"Maybe you should rest, Miale. At least until your wound recovers." Katai says still laying down and looking at Miale.

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 09:39 PM
"I'm just going to get a drink Katai" Miale said looking back in the darkness "I'm not going anywhere else"

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Well that's fine...remember there's some food here if you need it." he smiles a bit to Miale.

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Miale slowly limped off into the darkness towards the waterhole a cold breeze blew past him making him shiver

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"Thank you" Miale said "That would be nice"

klowd
February 17th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Stalra went where she has to meet that night with Klowd and Blitz, seeing that her parents were both sleeping and his brother wasn't there.
"heya guys" she said when she arrived there.

"heya we were waiting for you." smiled Klowd.

"I hope tonight is going to be better than yesterday..." sighed Blitz.

They 3 padded towards the Elephant Graveyars

( I know, I enjoy Rping naughty cubs :P )

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 10:31 PM
(god your turning Shine into a rebal lol I never thought she ever would turn into one)

"Ok don't worry I'm in no rush to sleep" Miale groaned "I can't stop thinking about earlier"

King Simba
February 17th, 2005, 10:32 PM
(What naughty cubs. :lol: Always escaping...)

klowd
February 17th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
(god your turning Shine into a rebal lol I never thought she ever would turn into one)

"Ok don't worry I'm in no rush to sleep" Miale groaned "I can't stop thinking about earlier"

( I can stop Rping her if you want...:( .)

( Okay STL hehe ;) )

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 10:41 PM
(na ya doing great Klowd dude I love the rebelious Starla :p :cheese:)

klowd
February 17th, 2005, 10:45 PM
( cool then :D )

"Well....let's going inside...." said Blitz starting walking the first one.

"Woha.... this place is great too..." said Starla seeing the big elephant bones.

"Sure is..." smiled Klowd, "We came here once with Blitz and our Dads...but today we are alone and all is dark..." said Klowd making an evil loud laugh.

Starla and Blitz laughed both.

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
"A bit of sleep will do you good." Asha smiles to Miale, "There's no point you staying up all night."

"I know" Miale said sighing once again "Lets just get to Pride Rock i don't wanna think about it"

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Miale carefully clambered on trying not to hurt Asha "Ok I'm ready" he said lying down on her back

klowd
February 17th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"Dad!!!!" shouted Blizzard being scared.

Klowd and Starla started running fastly inside the graveyard.

"It's always the same history..." Blitz with a low tone of voice being sad.

klowd
February 17th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Dad....I was only looking for some fun..." he said sadly.

klowd
February 17th, 2005, 11:04 PM
"yes Dad... but you never allows me to go to this kind of places..." he said staring at the floor.

Lion King Stu
February 17th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Miale climbed off gently and pretended to sleep. But several minutes later he looked around and everyone was asleep he snuck back out to the water hole; he couldn't sleep he had to much on his mind.
He limped painfully for a long time before he reached the water hole where he just plopped down and looked up at the stars.

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 07:29 AM
"Poor Blitz.....is always the same with his father?" askes Starla thinking about him.

"Is always the same here....my Dad never says me anything since the last time I saw him was like a week ago or so..." he sighed sadly.

"I see.....well mu Dad doesn't say me anything sometimes neither..." she said .

"Okay let's continue." said Klowd pading faster.

"Yes, I wouldn't like to return home before the sun rise.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Miale continued to look up at the stars then rolled over onto his side and stared into the black void all around him he felt alone. The images of earlier still played in his head like a replay.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 09:34 AM
"I can't sleep" Miale said rolling over looking at Simba "I needed to think as well"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 09:51 AM
"Its just about what happened earlier with that outlander Simba I can't stop thinking about it" Miale sighed looking away from Simba

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 09:55 AM
"It didn't stop them last time Simba...they where on pridelands when they got us" Miale shuddered "Why are outlanders so mad at us pridelanders?"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 09:59 AM
"I never entered the outlands Simba I went to get my sister back" Miale replied "I'm losing trust in her now she won't listen to my dad or me anymore"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 10:02 AM
"No" Miale sighed sadly "She wants excitment she found those other two cubs but they are only going to get her killed"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 10:09 AM
"Yeah I'm glad someone does" Miale replied looking up at the stars again "Me and my sister are too close I don't wanna lose her; cause of there stupidity"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Simba where you like this once" Miale says still looking away

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:11 AM
"I'm not like the others" Miale sighed "I don't want to adventure and do dangerous stuff.....what does that mean....I'm confused"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"I know" Miale sighed again "i think thats why my sister is losing intrest in me now"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"But how" Miale said looking round at Simba "She dosn't listen to anything we tell her"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:40 AM
"They don't really know much about whats been going on...she just started going off" Miale said turning round

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"I'll try talking to her tommorow" Miale said looking up at the stars

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Miale didn't reply straight away just looked up at the sky then sighed again "Yeah ok" he finaly said slowly getting up with some pain

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Miale slowly clamberd onto Simba's back and lay down

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"Yeah sure" Miale said snuggling down next to Simba

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 01:11 PM
"Woha this place is great too..." said Starla fascinated.

"Sure is..."smiled Klowd" They hyenas used to live here some time ago...but when Scar died they ony disapear." said Klowd thinking about the storiesthat Simba had told to him.

"I see....interesting...." she smiled." Heya wanna play some pounce?" she grinned.

"Ehh...well..if you're not scared..." Klowd grinned.

"Hah you don't know who I am!!" laid Starla laughing pouncing onto Klowd.

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 01:12 PM
" I know Dad.....as I told ya I was just looking for some fun...." he said lowering his ears. "They will be okay...there not hyenas here anymore.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Miale fell asleep snuggeled up with Miale he felt safe with Simba incase that outlander came back.
The next morning he felt better and walked about the grass lands looking for rabbits to hunt

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"We've been playin all the night..." said Starla concerned.

"Yeah...it has been great..." Klowd smiled "I'm really tired....".

"Yeah...we have to repeat it some other day...I'm really tired now though...Let's retunrn home....hopefully my parents will be sleeping yet..." she said worried.

They walked together again out of the graveyard and went to their home.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Miale got to his frav hunting spot where there was lots of rabbit burrows.
Miale got down low and prepared to pounce at the many rabbits that hopped about not noticing him.

A few hopped his was and grazed; Miale pounced and got two of them killing then swiftly and running under the shade of a tree to eat them still watching over the grass lands to catch site of his family or any other lions that where about.

Twilight and Shine had just woke up beside the tree where they had eaten with the others the night before and looked around to notice the cubs wheren't there.
"Wonder where they have gone" Shine said yawning

"Hopefully keeping out of trouble" Twilight yawned back

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 02:44 PM
"D..Dad!!!" said Blitz upset " You can't do that!!"

"Okay Starla see yas....." Klowd smiled padding away.

"hey tonight at the same hour?" grinned Starla.

"Okay, I'll tell something to Blitz." he smiled.

Starla padded really tired towards her parents.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Twilight noticed Starla's approach and looked over at her

"Where you been?" Twilight said with a smile

"You look tired did you sleep last night" Shine said looking at her daughter

Miale continued to slowly eat the rabbits he caught under the shade of the trees making him feel a little bit stronger than he had been over the past few hours

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 02:50 PM
" Ehh talk to you later Dad, Mom...I'm going to sleep now..." she said lying down slowly feeling really tired.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 02:58 PM
"They where" Twilight said shocked then noticed about Starla being tired
"So thats where you have been all night...thats why your tired" Shine said angrily

"Starla what have I told you about going to those places" Twilight said angrily looking down at his daughter "Why didn't you listen to me"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 03:21 PM
"Starla I'm really angry and disapointed with you...you know what happened yesterday you could of been killed twice from what I've heard and how your brother come for you....thats how he got hurt wasn't it" Twilight looked away angrily "Then you go off again in the middle of the night when theres even more dangers about"

Shine looked up at Kiros "What punishment did you give your son?"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"Keep a very close eye on her and make sure she goes no where near those cubs" Twilight replied back "And don't you dear make promises to you brother not to tell us what you planing to do"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Miale already has cause he didn't want to break his promise Starla told him to keep" Twilight replied looking at Kiros "Talking about him...where is he?"

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"I'm sorry Dad....I only wanted to have some fun... and meet new friends...like Klowd and Blitz,and we only wanted to have some fun...I wasn't thinking about disobey you..." she said sadly.

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"There were not any hyena there...." she said staring to the ground sadly.

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 06:57 PM
" We were...nothing happened to us." she sighed.

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 08:43 PM
"You're not letting me see them?" asked Starla to his father crying a little.

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"I've been with my friends....in a place that I shouldn't be...." he sighed sadly.

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"He?s not letting me seeing my friends in a week..." he said crying.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 09:40 PM
"Sorry Starla but we are doing it in you best intrest" Twilight sighed sadly looking down

Miale had finished off his rabits and limped off to the waterhole for drink the pain had subsided quite abit over night and got to the water hole a little quicker than the other day.
When he got there he took a drink and stared down at his reflection

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Starla cried a little "I guess that's the price for getting some fun here..." she ssaid sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"Well theres nothing fun about getting hurt and killed Starla" Twilight said sitting down

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"I sorry Dad....they told me the graveyard was dessert....and it was..no nobody could kill me there..." she sighed crying a little.

"I know....." said Blitz sighing.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Just take are warnings seriously and the punishment still stands" Twilight replied "That includes Miale I know he didn't do anything but I need him to keep a constant watch on you"

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Miale slowly walked back to where all the other lions had gathed.
Miale walked up and looked confused about what was actually going on

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"He's only my brother Dad! don't make him take care of me!" she said sadly."Let him live his own life" she continued,"Can I go for a moment to talk to Klowd and Blitz? I have to tell them something..." she said thinking that she has to tell to them that she couldn't be able to go out.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"Yeah been practising my huntign skills on those rabbits" Miale smiled then looked round again "Whats going on...and whats this bout my life?"

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"So...can I?..." asked Starla sadly staring at the ground.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:01 PM
"Thanks Simba...but whats going on here?" Miale said looking confused

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Starla lied down annoyed noticing that the others were ignoring her "Okay then be right back.." she said rolling his eyes going to where Klowd and Blitz were. "hey guys....my Dad is not letting me see you two for a week.." she sighed sadly.

"Yeah...my Dad invented that punishment" said Blitz growling angry.

"Aww that sucks....my Dad didn't say anything since I don't know where is him..." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:07 PM
"Starla!!" Miale said even more saddend and losing abit more trust in his sister "I don't believe you sometimes I really don't" he said turning away from her

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:08 PM
(She's not there at the moment. ;) )

Originally posted by klowd
Starla lied down annoyed noticing that the others were ignoring her "Okay then be right back.." she said rolling his eyes going to where Klowd and Blitz were. "hey guys....my Dad is not letting me see you two for a week.." she sighed sadly.

"Yeah...my Dad invented that punishment" said Blitz growling angry.

"Aww that sucks....my Dad didn't say anything since I don't know where is him..." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:17 PM
(ok i will reconstruct that bit ok so she does hear it)

After hearing what Simba said Miale lowered his head losing abit more trust in his sister. He slowly walked towards her and stopped several feet behind her.

"is it true Starla" Miale said looking at the floor talking with sadness in his voice

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Klowd and Blitz shut up at the same time seeing Miale.

"Ehh Starla maybe you should return with your parents.." said Blitz.

"Okay....see you in a week..." they said sadly.

Starela walked slowly towards his brother with his head down,she then looked at Miale's eyes crying, without saying anything.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Miale walked over to his sister and tried to hug her "Calm down will ya please" Miale said sadly a tear falling from his eyes "Why did you go last night after knowing what happened to me"

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:29 PM
" I leave during the night because I didn't want you to follow us...i didn't want you to be worried about me again...I don't want anything bad for you..." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:32 PM
"Just like I don't want anything bad happening to you Starla and you know I would do anything for you to make sure you where ok" Miale said cuddeling his sister

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:34 PM
(Is Miale older than Starla?)

"I know....but you don't have to take care about me..." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:36 PM
(no same age)

"I do your family...your my sister....your my friend" Miale said looking into her eyes

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:38 PM
( okz )

"I know..."she said nuzzling his brother a little. "I have to return near Dad and Mom since I'm punished..." she said sadly walking towards her parents

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"I'll come with you" Miale replied walking alongside his sister "You know I'm always here for you don't you"

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:45 PM
"I know....you're great" she said nuzzling Miale again. "I don't want you to be so worried always about me...I don't want to be a nuisance for you..." she sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:47 PM
"Your my sister its your job like it is vise versa" Miale smiled "But seriously Starla your much more of a friend than my sister"

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:51 PM
"You too..." said Starla half smiling. "We're back...." she said sadly arriving where her parents were.

Lion King Stu
February 18th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Yeah I know" Miale said looking up at Twilight. Shine had now gone with the hunting party for food for later on.

Twilight looked down at the two cubs "One week Starla...you got one week then I don't want you getting into any more trouble ok..same with you Miale I don't want you getting into any trouble either you hear"

klowd
February 18th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"he never does anything bad Dad..." she sighed sadly "It was my fault...? she cried.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:00 AM
"I know Starla just I don't want either of you getting into the wrong you hear I'm not trying to be nasty I hope you understand but you disobeyed me Starla after you promised"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:04 AM
"I'm sorry Dad...I only wanted to go to that graveyard...just to have some fun..." she said sadly staring at the floor. I love you all a lot..I didn't want to worry you...?

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"i know you didn't but the punishment stands and I hope you learn from it in future you hear" Twilight said then nuzzeled Starla "Look I gotta do something Miale can you please stay with you sister"

"Yeah sure dad" Miale said nodding his head

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:12 AM
"Okay Dad..." she sighed "Hurry back" she said lying down. "I'm going to sleep...I've been all the night awake..." she said.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:14 AM
"Yeah I bet you are" Miale said watching his father pad off into the distance "You better catch up with you sleep; I will just watch the clouds or something" he smiled

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:16 AM
"Where Dad is going?" she asked observing his father padding away.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"I have no idea" Miale sighed "I was with you remember he hasn't told me nothing since yesterday"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:27 AM
"I'm worried about him now...I hope he's not too disappointed in me..." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:31 AM
"GIve it time" Miale said looking over "Hes just disapointed you broke you promise thats all"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:37 AM
"I hope he can forgive me..."she sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:40 AM
"He will do I've forgiven you and I didn't need to" Miale said looking over at his sister "You would of done the same for me"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:44 AM
"I think yes..." she said staring at the ground."Goodnight Miale..." she said closing his eyes ready to sleep, being concerned about her father though.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:46 AM
"Night Starla" Miale said also lying down but on his back looking up at the clouds in the sky just watching and waiting for something to happen

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Zeek noticed the two cubs and decided to go to talk to them.
( Zaider is a tiger cub, and he's a good cub though ;) )

"Heya...." he said to Miale noticing that Starla was sleeping.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:51 AM
"Uhh hi there" Miale said rolling over onto his front accidently rolling over his cut "Whats your name; mines Miale"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"I'm Zeek..." he smiled sitting down near Miale "You seem not very happy, is something wrong?" he asked.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:54 AM
"I'm fine" Miale said with a smile "Just I gotta watch over my sister" he said "Never seen you around here are you new"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:57 AM
"I see..I guess your sister is her.." he said looking at Starla. "Well...yeah I arived here some days ago.." he smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 12:59 AM
"Yeah this is my sister her names Starla by the way" Miale smiles "So your still farily new around here then?" Miale questioned "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 01:03 AM
"Ehh I think no....I met my Dad the other day.. and I haven't talked to him a lot yet..." he sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 01:05 AM
"Oh rite" Miale replied back "Do you wanna talk about it?"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 01:37 AM
"I don't care, wanna know something?" asked Zeek.

Starla was in a deep sleep purring.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 10:45 AM
"I'm meeting them now Dad" smiled Zeek.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:05 AM
"Yes hehe, I already know Klowd and Blitz too." he smiled back.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"Not really Dad, I'm ok at the moment, we can go to hunt something if you want." he smiled to his father.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Well... I'm talking to him at the moment,....maybe later?" asked Zeek smiling. "He's alone..."

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:41 AM
"I'm Zeek, and you?" he smiled to the lioness.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:55 AM
( ahh lol sorry =P Tipa in Spanish is a word you can use to call the girls. Not vey used though )

"Ehh I don't know yet....I'm talking to him, and then I'll go to hunt something with my Dad." he smiled.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:30 PM
"Any idea?" asked Zeek.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"Okay....maybe later." smiled Zeek.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
(gahh work has helped back log part of this rp oh well am here to fix that now :cheese:)

"I would gladfully show you around the grasslands but I got to keep watch on my sister till my mom or dad comes back" Miale said looking up at Zeek

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 08:18 PM
"if thats ok with you then sure but I have to wait" Miale said looking round to see if his father was coming back yet

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Starla slowly woke up yawning "Heh....hi again."

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"My mums with the hunting party and no idea where my dad went" Miale said then looked down at his sister "You awake now then Starla" he smiled

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"yes I'm already awake" she smiled to his brother " Hasn't returned dad yet?" she asked. "I'm Starla, I'm his sister" she smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"No not yet...but i'm not wanting to hang round for him I'm responible for you so you want to help me show these two around the grass lands"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 09:17 PM
"Okay.....I have nothing more interesting to do since I'm punished...." she said sadly standing up.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 09:37 PM
"my punishment is being a week without meeting my friends...."she sighed sadly.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 10:55 PM
"I went with Klowd and Blitz to a place that I'm not allowed to go..." she sighed sadly.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"i know.... " she sighed crying "Blizzard is punished too..."

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:07 PM
" Don't worry...I am okay..." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Miale nuzzeled his sister "Don't cry Starla"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:29 PM
" I'm okay..." she said sadly " I'm concerned about dad know...he always says where he's going..."

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 11:30 PM
"Yeah I know what you mean" Miale sighed "I wonder where he went"

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:33 PM
"What we're supposed to do now?" asked Starla.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"No idea" Miale said looking at Starla then looked away "I'm responsible for you so I guess we can do what ever we can as long as we stick by are punishment"

(who played that outlander who attacked the cubs cause that person may be needed here)

Twilight walked away from the cubs and looked back to make sure they where still there and walked off in the direction of the outlands making sure that the cubs did not see.
He finally arrived and walked around trying to see if that outlander was still about

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:42 PM
( King Simba ;) )

"Okay....what can we do?.." she said staring at the ground.

King Simba
February 19th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Anezi caught scent of Twilight and hid behind a bush and kept watch on him.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"I don't know you name it and I will figure out if we can do it" Miale replied looking away at Pride Rock in the distance.

Twilight caught the sense of something near and looked about tensing up and growling quietly to himself "Show your self"

King Simba
February 19th, 2005, 11:50 PM
He doesn't show himself though, he just rustles about in the bushes keeping watch on Twilight who was alone.

klowd
February 19th, 2005, 11:51 PM
"Uhmm.....I don't know...your playing like dad now so you decide" she said laughing.

Lion King Stu
February 19th, 2005, 11:55 PM
"I know your there" Twilight said growling louder angrily "Just like a outlander to hide in the shadows...I see you can fight small cubs but won't show your self to a lion like my self; you are so perfetic" Twilight said with a evil grin

King Simba
February 19th, 2005, 11:56 PM
The outlander sneaks around to the other side of Twilight before growling, "What are you doing here!?" he roars angrily.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:00 AM
"Wanna wrestle, go to the swamp.....hunt maybe" Miale smiled getting up on all fours

Twilight turned around and stared coldy at the outlander "I came looking for you" he said angrily "Where you the one who tried killing my cubs yesterday"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 12:01 AM
"Why are you so bothered? Are you gonna chase me off like that other lion did yesterday?!" he growls and smirks.

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:04 AM
"I don't care you decide" she smiled to his brother." I want to do something to avoid thinking of Dad or I'm gonna be worried all the time" she sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:04 AM
"Oh no" Twilight replied with a smirk "Not yet anyway...first I want answers" he said walking closer to the lion "I want to know your name first of all and secondly I want to know why you think you can attack cubs for no reason"

"I don't care you decide" she smiled to his brother." I want to do something to avoid thinking of Dad or I'm gonna be worried all the time" she sighed.

"Ok well I'm hungry again maybe we could hunt something then wrestle sound good to you" Miale smiled

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Anezi gave a dirty look to Twilight, "First of all, the cubs shouldn't be here and second, the name's Anezi."

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:07 AM
"Okay... let's go hunt something then" she said .

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Twilight smirked again "You didn't answer my question Anezi why did you attack them...big deal they where here; these are still pride lands...down there is where you should be outlander"

"Okay... let's go hunt something then" she said .

"Ok lets go" Miale smiled walking in the direction of the rabbit burrows which was his fravorite hunting spot "Are you hungry to"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 12:10 AM
"These are the outlands! Hello?! Anyone there?!" he growls waving a paw across Twilight's face.

"Does that answer you question?!"

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:12 AM
(thought when we did this they where on the edge of the pride lands looking down into the outlands KS?)

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 12:13 AM
(It was near the outlands and pridelands. Sorta on the border. ;))

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:15 AM
"Okay...yes I'm hungry...I haven't eat a single thing since 2 days ago....

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"This is not the outlands pal the outlands are down there" Twilight growled in Anezi's face "You know what Simba would do to a outlander who attacked any member of are pride on are lands or on your lands" he said walking closer a step "But when you attack a member of my family then you crossed the line pal"

"Okay...yes I'm hungry...I haven't eat a single thing since 2 days ago....

"Yeah you really started to worry me by not eating it just isn't you" Miale said looking at his sister slightly worried

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 12:20 AM
"Pfft...yeah right. Are YOU even a member of Simba's pride?!" he roars in Twilight's face angrily.

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:22 AM
"It's ok don't worry.." she said "If I don't eat anything is just because I don't feel like it...you shouldn't be always so worried about me Miale.." she said nuzzling his brother.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:23 AM
"What kinda of a dumb question is that" Twilight replied "I knew you outlanders where stupid but didn't think you where that stupid" he said with a smile "I may of been a rouge but I am a member of his pride now"

"It's ok don't worry.." she said "If I don't eat anything is just because I don't feel like it...you shouldn't be always so worried about me Miale.." she said nuzzling his brother.

"I'm you brother I can be if I want to" Miale smiled "Its not good if you don't eat you will just weaken"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"No, it's not a stupid question..." Anezi rolls his eyes, "You should take more care of your cubs then. You can only blame youself!"

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:31 AM
"I did blame my self" Twilight replied "I can't help it if cubs are so adventurious...but lucky for you my son is ok and I've punished my daughter and now I'm here with you asking why you attacked a bunch of defensless cubs"
(i'm so bad at this argument stuff lol)

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 12:33 AM
"Well whatever..." he rolls his eyes, "The cubs were still being a nuisence and next time that other lion comes I'll be waiting for him."

(Going to bed now, see ya tomorrow. :hugs: )

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:36 AM
(g'night mate :) )

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:37 AM
(night KS)
"Let me get one thing straight you touch or hurt my son, daughter or mate or any of my friends that also being that other lion I'm coming after you and I'm going to do worse to you than you did to my son much worse" He said looking into his eyes "So bad your gonna wish you never stepped foot into are lands"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:40 AM
"Hey, sure you don't want to go to look for dad..? I'm being worried..." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:44 AM
"We will proberly come across him on the way to the burrows" Miale replied "We can't go to any of the banned places and he could be anywhere in the grass lands"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:50 AM
"I really hope so...I would feel really bad if dad were doing something that he wouldn't like to..."she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"Starla you worry to much" Miale said nuzzeling his sister "Just try and keep your mind off it and have some fun" Miale said with a little smile

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:57 AM
"Maybe....but I feel guilty about what I did yesterday....I don't want dad to be dissapointed with me you know.." she sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:59 AM
"Starla you already told me that...it will pass if he is with you and its only because you broke that promise thats all" Miale smiled pulling back from her and looking into her eyes "You will win his trust back"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:03 AM
"I hope so..." she said looking at the ground, being still walking.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"You will do Starla" Miale smiled "Dads to kind to lose faith in both of us he only does it cause he loves us"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:08 AM
" hehe...that's sure...I love him a lot too, you and mom too of course." she smiled nuzzling her brother.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:12 AM
"Me to" Miale replied replied smiling at his sister "Mom should be back from the hunt soon"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:14 AM
"Yeah...poor mum....she went hunting before I fell asleep this morning..." she said.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:16 AM
"Yeah the hunting has been pretty stressful past few days the havn't managed many kills hopefully the will today" Miale replied looking at the rabbit worrens as they closed in

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:18 AM
"Sure...mom is great hunting" she smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:20 AM
"Yeah and I'm going to train you up on you hunting once we reavh the warrens" Miale smiled "Then you will hunt as good as Mom when your older"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:21 AM
" Be sure about that!" she grinned "I would like to be as good as mom hunting.."

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:24 AM
"I'm already good at hunting as it is" Miale replied smiling at his sister "Think I make a alrightish hunter...for a cub anyway"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:26 AM
"That's great Miale... " she smiled "But...while you were doing something productive for your future I was just....well...you know." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:28 AM
"Starla just forget about it your only hurting your self whats done is done it will pass" Miale said looking at his sister

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:31 AM
" I'll try...." she sighed, and nuzzles his breother.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:35 AM
"I know you will" Miale replied with a smile as they arrived at the warrens
"Well we are here" Miale replied getting low into the long grass that surrounded the long warrens

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:38 AM
"Okay....I'm following you...." she said.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Miale looked round and smiled
"I'm going to sneak round and scare them out then you pounce on as many as you can ok" he said slowly crawling around towards the back of the warens

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:42 AM
"Okay...." she said being hidden between the grass waiting for her brother.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Miale sneeked round the back of the warens and peeped up looking to see if any rabbits where out and about. Seeing none he clambered over and stuck his head into one of the many openings and roared into it.

A few seconds later a mad scramble of rabbits forced there selfs out running off into all sorts of directions.
Miale flailed his paw and swipped waiting for his sister to pounce out.

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Starla saw the rabbiits running out of their dens, she ran behind one pounced onto him and bite it killing it at the moment, she dis the same with another. "Well 2 is ok!" she smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 01:52 AM
(last post then i gotta go :hugs: night to ya)
Miale stopped swipping managing to down three himself. looking down for the top of the waren he smiled "Yeah two isn't bad at all" picking up his kills and walked down to his sisters. All the other rabbits had dispersed.
He stopped in front of his sister and dropped his kills at his feet "I'm sure your going to make a fine lioness one day" he smiled

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 01:56 AM
"Well....this is the first time I try to hunt anything..." she said. " I think is okay for the first time....." she sighed.
( I'm going to sleep to, night mate.)

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 09:45 AM
(night KS)
"Let me get one thing straight you touch or hurt my son, daughter or mate or any of my friends that also being that other lion I'm coming after you and I'm going to do worse to you than you did to my son much worse" He said looking into his eyes "So bad your gonna wish you never stepped foot into are lands"
"Your lands? Who said it was your lands?!" the outlander growls.
He then sees Simba, "First off, who are you?!"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 09:51 AM
"Well how am I supposed to know who you are?" the outlander smirks, "For all I know you might be just a lion pretending to be king."

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"This is the border...look, I'm not even stepping on your lands."

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 10:43 AM
"Alright, look, I'm in the outlands now, are you happy?!" the outlander takes a few steps back.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Twilight took a few steps back till he was beside Simba

"You just remember what I said and trust me I mean it" He growled angrily

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 10:49 AM
"I'd like to see you try!!!" he roars angrily in Twilight's face.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 10:55 AM
"Your good with cubs but my son got the better of you tail" Twilight smirked

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Pfft...you need more lions to take me on." Anezi laughs a bit and grins to them both.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Twilight rolled his eyes "Boy aren't we full of ourselfs" looking back at him

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"C'mon! Get me...I'd take you down in one scratch." he rolls his eyes at them both.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Twilight tensed up ready to pounce "This is you last chance pal"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"C'mon then...I'd like to see this!"

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"You've asked for it" Twilight replied pouncing at him

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 11:20 AM
The outlander jumps out the way of them both.

(Darn, gotta go now for a while. See ya later. :hugs: )

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 11:22 AM
(ok see ya l8r :hugs:)

"Your going to wish you never bothed us" Twilight replied walking up to the outlander

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 11:53 AM
"So....what you wanna do now?" asked Starla.

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"I dun't know if I can play.....my dad punished me..." she said sadly.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Would you like to eat" Miale said looking at Starla then at Zaider and Zeek

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:02 PM
"Maybe later....I was hungry before but not now.,hehe" she smiled lying down.

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"Don't worry....let him do his things.." she sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"Starla you got to eat you havn't eaten in the past 2 days" Miale said sadly "No I don't want to disturb my father if thats ok with you" Mile replied looking up "He might be doing something important"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"Don't worry, I'm just a little bit sad,that's all, I'll eat something later."she smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"Ok if you say so" Miale said looking away for a moment

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"I wish i could hunt something like that" Miale replied looking down at the rabbits he caught

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:14 PM
"No,no really I'm okay, I feel okay now, I'll be eating something later I promise." she smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:18 PM
"I know" Miale smiled "No i'm ok i got my rabbits I caught"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Zeek started to bite the delicious animal "Thanks dad I was hungry" he smiled .

Starla lied down and rolled onto her backa little.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"Yeah I like rabbits" Miale smiled "They are to easy to catch though"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"I know I know....I'll be okay don't worry, I'm just a bit sad at the moment." she said staring at the floor.

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 12:27 PM
"I guess....she sighed sadlly remembering the last night she spent with Klowd and Blitz in the graveyard.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 12:28 PM
"Thats going to be ages though" Miale complained then smiled

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 03:59 PM
(ok see ya l8r :hugs:)

"Your going to wish you never bothed us" Twilight replied walking up to the outlander
"You're even showing how pathetic you are..." Anezi rolls his eyes, "Why don't you just give up!?"

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
"You're even showing how pathetic you are..." Anezi rolls his eyes, "Why don't you just give up!?"

"Give up to what you" Twilight smiled slyly "Don't make me laugh"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 04:28 PM
"You can't even catch me..." he laughs a bit.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"We don't need to catch you" Twilight smiled "Your the one running just like a coward"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"Shut it...I don't wanna be hurt. It's only you who is gonna get hurt anyway!!!" he roars angrily.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"Oh yeah hows that" Twilight replied walking towards Anezi "Your the one who wanted the fight your the one provoking us"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"Just get lost. I'm not causing any harm." he says walking in the opposite direction.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"How can you say that after what you did to my son" Twilight said angrily running down in front of the lion

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Just GET LOST!" he roars again. "I've had it with you pridelanders but set one paw here again, I will get you and your cubs."

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Like I said earlier" Twilight replied forcing his face in front of the lion "You touch my family, friends or any of are pride I'm coming for you and your going to pay"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"I'd like to see that." he growls at Twilight before running off into the outlands.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Twilight turned round and swished with his paw trying to hit him as he ran "I will get my revenge for what you did to my son" Twilight replied growling loudly

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Hey....wanna play or something?" asked Zeek who started bein bored.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Twilight watched as Anezi ran away "I'll get you one day Anezi; you will pay!!"
He sighed and looked down at the floor and looked up at Simba "I appolagise"

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Twilight threw one more glance at the outlands and sighed once again and walked alongside Simba he looked at him confused "Why did you suddenly turn up Simba?" Twilight asked confused

Miale lay in the shade eating the rabbits and watching everything with intrest

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Just as well you did" Twilight sighed "I was going to do something stupid"

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"Ok Simba" Twilight said looking forward again they walked "Are we going to tell anyone about this....incident?"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"hey....do you think dad and mom'll be okay?" asked Starla again.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Miale looked over from eating his rabbits "Yeah why wouldn't they?" he said confused

Shine was walking back from the hunting party and saw her cubs and a few others she padded over.
"Hello you two she said lying down on the floor nuzzeling them both "I see Twilight isn't around"

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Yeah after whats happened past two days its best they don't know bout it" Twilight said looking ahead again "I wonder what Shine's going to think bout this"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"heya mom" smiled Starla seeing Shine come back "No, he left us some time ago...." she sighed.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Here he is now with Simba" Miale said getting up running up to his dad "Where you been dad?"

"Uhh" he looked at Simba "I've been with Simba" Twilight replied to his son.
Then he walked over to Shine and nuzzeled her "I got to tell you something later" he whispered in her ear

"Ok" Shine whisperd nuzzeling him back

"Hey Starla are you ok" Twilight said lying down on the floor giving her a nuzzle

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 08:18 PM
"heya Twilight I was worried about you..." she said nuzzling him.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Why would you be worried about me" Twilight said looking into her eyes

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 08:23 PM
"cos you left us without telling us where you was going...." she said staring to the ground.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"Dosn't mean you got to be worried about me Starla" Twilight said nuzzeling her

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 08:26 PM
" I can't avoid dad....anyways your here again." she said smiling and nuzzling her father.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Yeah I'm here" Twilight replied "So what do you want to do"

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 08:51 PM
"You decide....I'm punished..." she said staring at the ground sadly. "Where did you go dad?"

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Katai wakes up from his nap and pads over to Zaider and the others. "Hi..." he says, "Who are you?" he asks Zaider.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"I was with Simba" Twilight replied "We just talked nothing exciting and if you want to do something you can wrestle with me if you want" he smiled

King Simba
February 20th, 2005, 08:53 PM
"Nice to meet you. I've seen you playing around with the cubs, you seem friendly enough." he smiles to the tiger.

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 08:55 PM
"I see....." she said " Okay....if you want to play..."

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 08:58 PM
"Of course I want to play" Twilight smiled playfully proding her with his paw

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"Hehe" Starla rolled onto his back and pounced onto her father playfully.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Twilight laughed and playfully proded Starla with his paw

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Ack dad! don't do that!!" she said laughing , then she pounced again onto Twilight and bite his ear playfully.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"Why not" Twilight laughed picking her up with his two paws holding her in front on his face "Got ya" he smiled

klowd
February 20th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"hehe Dad you're really bigger than me" she said "I don't think I could pick ya" she laughed.

Lion King Stu
February 20th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Yeah your right" twilight smiled putting her down on his stomach "Your a little to young and small to lifet me up"