PDA

View Full Version : Adulthood

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Darn, how come doesn't Amani or Karia get squashed." Jaini rolls his eyes.
"...because Amani and Karia are always asleep...well most of the time." Katai replies squishing Jaini even more.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:11 PM
"Yeah...I bet you'd use me as a bed next?" Jaini frowns.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:26 PM
"Don't even think about it..." Jaini rolls his eyes. "Let me up please..."

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
"No, dad don't." Jaini tries to escape but he can't.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 08:52 PM
Katai grins and lays on top of Reth squishing Jaini even more.

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 09:00 PM
" Ok.....thanks...." smiled the tiger cub, still having his head down, thinking about his Dad.

Klowd wasa still waiting exited for Kryken's answer.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
Jaini rolls his eyes, "Mum!!!" he shouts.

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
" Ok...." he smiled a little " I'm not going to stay here for a lot of time though.....I have to find my Dad" he said.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
(Thanks, guys. Finals are finally over. *Big relieved sigh*:p:))

Originally posted by King Simba
(See ya soon. Good luck. :hugs: )
"I hope so..." Leo sighs, "My dad wasn't too happy about me being king...especially without a queen." his ears droop, "...it was my mum who persuaded him to make me king...and my grandfather."

Leo smiles a bit, "Thanks for that though." he nuzzles her giving her a polite smile.

"Oh..." she frowned "but...I'm sure you're ready for this, you're a really nice, caring, kind, affectionate and a handsome lion," she smiled "That is...if you want this. Leo, I know you'll make a great king, even...even without a mate or a queen...I know you'll find her one day," she turns her head away "You just...have to keep your hopes high and...be confident in yourself. In other words, I believe you," she gave a half smile.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:36 PM
(That's great. :cheese: )

"Thanks for that Aysha." Leo smiles a bit, "Thanks for all the compliments too...they really make me feel a lot better." he turns his head away a bit, "...and I'm happy...that you believe...in me."

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
"No. No. No!" Jaini says rolling his eyes.

(Yeah, looks really cool! :cool: )

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
Kryken laughs smearing some leaf extract on his cheek playfully as he pounces him "Hehe, just thought I'd have some fun," he stuck his tongue out playfully.

----
"It's no problem," she gave a light smile and a short nuzzle before walking off slowly to her waterhole again. On the way, her memories and thoughts became occupied of Leo.
----
"What are you two doing now?" Kenyi smiled, padding up to Klowd and Kryken.

"Oh, just having some fun with Klowd," Kryken laughs, smearing more syrupy extract on him.

"Wait...aren't those my medicinal items, you're fiddling with?" he gave a stern look at his son.

"I don't know...are they?"

Kenyi sighed, but smiled "To me...you're still a cub, but a playful one."

"Except older...and more mature. An adult," he smiled.

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
" No....I don't want to be a nuisance for anybody..." he said " It's my problem....my mission..." he sighed.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:53 PM
Leo sighs and looks up to the sky, "Duties of being a king...um...the duties..." he tries to think before getting up and looking up to the sky. He looks for an answer, he doesn't get one.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Yeah but dad is..." Jaini sighs.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 09:59 PM
Leo lowers his head walking out into the fields. His memories and thoughts occupied of Aysha.

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Klowd was surprised seeing his father pouncing him " Ack! Dad....what are you doing??" said laughing.
"Heya Kenyi" he said to his grandfather smiling, then he said to his Kryken " A bad cubby you are Dad!!" he said laughing loud.

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 10:18 PM
"Hey! I am not!" Kryken laughs "I just thought I'd have a little fun is all," he smirked.

Kenyi rolled his eyes "Sure..."

"Anyways, I was just going to put your stuff back," he smiled, nuzzling his son, Klowd.
----
Aysha stopped for a small moment, glancing back at Leo as she drooped her ears sadly, watching as he pads off. She turned back around and continued off slowly.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:19 PM
Leo lays down on a rock in the fields and looks around.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
"Not really...he's squashing me. He and Reth..." Jaini tries to get away again.

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 10:23 PM
Klowd nuzzles back his father. " And Kenyi......i think maybe you should have some fun too..." he laughed running towards his grandfather fastly and pounced onto him playfully, trying not to annoy him. " Come on Dad come you too!!"

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Of course I know fun," Kenyi laughs, giving his grandson a noogie "Did you do anything fun today?" he smiles, giving him a nuzzle.

"So...where did you go all day?"

klowd
February 3rd, 2005, 10:49 PM
" Not really..." he said rolling his eyes " Nothing fun happens here never.." he sighed "Just....that new tiger...but i haven't talked to him a lot yet.... he's finding his father, he knows that he's alive but he doesn't know where is him..." he lowered his head sadly " I wouldn't like even to imagin... what would do in his situation.....with you two...." he said nuzzling lovingly his father and grandfather.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
Leo begins to get thirsty so he decides to go for a drink himself.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Darn..." Jaini slaps his paw on the ground. "Someone needs a bath..." Jaini uses his paw to wift away the smell.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
"No...it's gotta be you or dad." Jaini puts his paw over his mouth.
"It's definitely not me...I had a bath earlier." Katai growls a bit... "You haven't had a bath in like...days."

Jaini realises... "Oops..."

unregistered user
February 3rd, 2005, 11:48 PM
Aysha walked up behind Leo quietly "I have something for you..." she smiles.

King Simba
February 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
Leo turns around, he smiles. "Like what?"

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:10 AM
"This," she gently bent over with a slow poise, giving Leo a tender lick on his soft cheek "And...I wanted to show you this..." Aysha wistfully handed him a small, delicate bellflower "It was what my mother gave me before she passed on," she half-smiled.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Leo smiles happily, "Thank you so much. This made me feel so better." Leo smiles again, a tear dropping from his eye.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Are you, alright?" she asked sorrowfully, seeing a tear drop from Leo.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Just...feeling so happy for what you've done. All the kindness you've shown." Leo wipes away his tears.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Aysha smiles "Well then, there's no need to cry about it," she giggled a bit "I heard it was supposed to be a lovely evening tonight and I think there are some nice springs around here somewhere," she paused for a moment before continuing "Well, anyways...I just, figured you'd wanted some company, or perhaps you'd rather be left alone?"

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:34 AM
"No...I'd much like to be with someone. I don't like to be alone for too long." Leo smiles. "It sure does look like it's a nice evening." he looks up to the sky.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Aysha smiled back "Okay," she lied comfortably down, looking back at the sky "Oh. Antelope?" she generously passed the food towards Leo.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 12:40 AM
"Thanks." Leo smiles politely, "I could use a bit of antelope." he takes a bite out of it before looking up to the sky again.

(Darn, bed time. See ya tomorrow, Kenyi. :hugs: ;))

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 12:42 AM
(Oh, Ok. Take care and goodnight KS.:):hugs:;):p)

Aysha smiled, handing him a haunch "You seem so curious about the sky."

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 08:11 AM
"I love to look at the sky. It seems to relax my feelings. It's also very calming..." Leo takes another bite and burps by accident, "Oops...excuse me."

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"I love to look at the sky. It seems to relax my feelings. It's also very calming..." Leo takes another bite and burps by accident, "Oops...excuse me."

"It's pretty nice, I like to take moments too, to just...stop and pay attention to the surroundings, like you said...the sky," she paused to stare at the clear blue sky for a while, she smiles and giggles when she hears the sound of Leo's burping "Hehe, it's alright," she smiled, rolling onto her back peacefully, looking at the sky.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Klowd waited for an answer " Ok.....be back later.." he sighed as he went away from Kenyi and Kryken. " Heya Blitz want to play or go somewhere?" he asked to his friend Blizzard.

" Yeah would be great...I'm bored too." he smiled a little " What about if we take with us Zeek? maybe then we would know him better." he said.

" Okay, yes a great idea so far" Klowd smiled back " Heya Zeek! come with us, we're going to play something or going somewhere." Klowd smiled to the tiger cub.

" O...ok..." he said standing up, smiling a little.

" let's go!" said Blitz padding away of the den with Klowd and Zeek. "Kiros was sleeping,he sleeps a lot we'll be back before he gets up".

Zeek lowered his ears when he heard Blizzard talking about his father.

" Is something bad Zeek?" asked Klowd smiling to the tiger. " Why are you doing this face?"

" Eh....no,no..... all is ok,sorry..." he said half smiling.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"Lemme go for a bath then!" Jaini exclaims.

Originally posted by Kenyi
"It's pretty nice, I like to take moments too, to just...stop and pay attention to the surroundings, like you said...the sky," she paused to stare at the clear blue sky for a while, she smiles and giggles when she hears the sound of Leo's burping "Hehe, it's alright," she smiled, rolling onto her back peacefully, looking at the sky.
"Whenever it's cloudy, it's really not worth looking at." Leo continues to look up to the sky.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by klowd
Klowd waited for an answer " Ok.....be back later.." he sighed as he went away from Kenyi and Kryken. " Heya Blitz want to play or go somewhere?" he asked to his friend Blizzard.

" Yeah would be great...I'm bored too." he smiled a little " What about if we take with us Zeek? maybe then we would know him better." he said.

" Okay, yes a great idea so far" Klowd smiled back " Heya Zeek! come with us, we're going to play something or going somewhere." Klowd smiled to the tiger cub.

" O...ok..." he said standing up, smiling a little.

" let's go!" said Blitz padding away of the den with Klowd and Zeek. "Kiros was sleeping,he sleeps a lot we'll be back before he gets up".

Zeek lowered his ears when he heard Blizzard talking about his father.

" Is something bad Zeek?" asked Klowd smiling to the tiger. " Why are you doing this face?"

" Eh....no,no..... all is ok,sorry..." he said half smiling.

"Now where are you going ya little one?" Kryken laughed, picking Klowd up by the muzzle.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Now where are you going ya little one?" Kryken laughed, picking Klowd up by the muzzle.

"Uh.." said Klowd seeing that he was being picked " eh...we're just going somewhere with Blitz and Zeek...... to show him some interesting places or something...."

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"He needs a bath...let him up." Katai covers his nose, "Go take a bath..."

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 09:17 PM
" Don't start again Dad" said Blizzard seriously to his father.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:26 PM
(:lol: )

Jaini sticks his tongue out at Reth and runs off to the water hole for a bath.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Let me have a bath, Rethy!!!!!" Jaini grins pushing him off. He then jumps into the water hole.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"Dad always calls you it..." Jaini smirks bathing himself.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"You think I'm mummy's boy?" Jaini raises an eyebrow. "I'm really daddy's boy." he grins.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Jaini begins to get annoyed... "Shut it..." he growls.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Reth gets off of Jaini, "Go have a bath, right now!" Reth tells the smelly lion.

"Zeek, did these two naughty cubs try to make you go out on your own with them?" Kiros sighs to the tiger cub, nuzzling him, "Don't worry... are you hungry?"

Kiros places Blitz down, "Are you hungry too?" he asks Blitz.

"N...No...I'm ok ,thank you.." lied Zeek trying not to be a nuisance for the other lions " And no....they are going to teach me how to pounce and maybe take me to some new places." he smiled a little

" You see Dad?! we're not going to do anything bad." said Blitz " And I'm not hungry neither.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 10:48 PM
" Ehh....thanks..." said Zeek smiling a little to Kiros, bitting the death animal feeling realy great now with something in his stomach. He finished and went back near Klowd and Blizzard. " Ok.... sorry..." he said lowering his head " i was a little bit hungry..I'm ready now...".

" It's ok... don't worry" smiled Blizzard.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Why you..." Jaini jumps out of the water after his bath and jumps on Reth playfully.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Jaini grins and pounces back on top of Reth, "Do I smell nice now?" he asks.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:04 PM
" No Dad...let us go alone." he sighed " We're not going to do anything wrong, not with Zeek Dad...come one....belive me for once." he sighed again.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"You don't smell nice, that's not exactly something I'm going to tell you anyway... you smell better than before." Reth smiles.
"Oh...well." Jaini pounces on Reth again, "Let me tell ya somethin'..." he whispers into Reth's ear, "Dad farted last night." :lol:

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Uh.." said Klowd seeing that he was being picked " eh...we're just going somewhere with Blitz and Zeek...... to show him some interesting places or something...."

"Like...?" Kryken nuzzled Klowd lovingly "Who's this Zeek, anyways Klowd?" he asked curiously.
----
Aysha smeared some antelope blood over Leo's cheek, giggling as he watches the sky "Sorry, I just had to have some fun," she smiled innocently.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Leo grins and wipes away the blood, "That's ok." he laughs a bit as he smothers some over Aysha's cheek.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:20 PM
"Hey!" she smiled and pounced on Leo, laughing as she turned over to her artisitic side, marking Leo with lines over his cheek and forehead "Now you look like a warrior lion," she laughed, rolling onto her back.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Very funny..." Leo smirks. "...do ya know, I'll have blood stains all over my fur? I'm not bothered though." Leo giggles.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"Like...?" Kryken nuzzled Klowd lovingly "Who's this Zeek, anyways Klowd?" he asked curiously.
----
Aysha smeared some antelope blood over Leo's cheek, giggling as he watches the sky "Sorry, I just had to have some fun," she smiled innocently.

"I told you abot him before Dad..." he sighed " Is a tiger,and has our age too, arrived here yesterday or so...." he then lowered his head " He hasn't got a home... neither a family or friends...well.. now he has friends.He's now looking for his Dad...he knows that he's alive but he doesn't know where he is...." said sadly "His mom died a lot of time ago too...." said Klowd sadly, thinking about his own mother.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Kryken frowned "Well...I'm sure he can stay in the pridelands with us, and...while he's here, you can be his guide and show him around, and we'll try and accommodate him food and a den, just until his father shows up. So it's no worry," he hugged his son "I'm...sorry to hear about his mother..." Kryken frowned in a sigh as his memories were soon filled with his own mate "Anyways...did you speak to Simba and the others about this son?"
----

"Very funny..." Leo smirks. "...do ya know, I'll have blood stains all over my fur? I'm not bothered though." Leo giggles.

"Aww, poor Leo," she said teasingly with a smile. Aysha then looked at Leo for a moment, before deciding to lick off the blood stains off of Leo with her soft tongue, "Sorry...there are a few springs, not to far from here...if you prefer that instead," she blushed a little.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:32 PM
"Nah...I kinda think it's relaxing." Leo smiles and rests his eyes.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Kryken frowned "Well...I'm sure he can stay in the pridelands with us, and...while he's here, you can be his guide and show him around, and we'll try and accommodate him food and a den, just until his father shows up. So it's no worry," he hugged his son "I'm...sorry to hear about his mother..." Kryken frowned in a sigh as his memories were soon filled with his own mate "Anyways...did you speak to Simba and the others about this son?"

"I don't know if Simba has already seen him, but Kiros yes....he brought here to here, I don't thing Simba's going to say no to having him here for a while.....I feel bad for him Dad..."said Klowd lowering his head sadly " His situation is a little like mine....the only difference is that I have you ...and Grandpa...he hasn't got anybody...".

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"All done," Aysha smiled and snuggled beside Leo, facing upwards towards the evening sky and the stars "Look, the stars are out," she stares up at the midnight blue sky.

King Simba
February 4th, 2005, 11:41 PM
"Wow...the stars are so bright tonight. I find stars pretty interesting to look at too." Leo laughs a bit.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:45 PM
"I do too," she searched the skies for a moment "Oh, look! I think that's the constellation, Leo the lion," she said surprisingly "Hehe, it's sort of like...you," she smiled over to Leo.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:47 PM
" So....what do you think about that,Kryken?" asked Klowd looking at him, still being a little bit sad for his own mother.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:50 PM
"Of course he has someone, I'm sure his Dad is still looking for him. Don't give up hope, I'm sure someone is looking for him right now," he smiled "For now, he's got us and the pride, taking care and looking after him. I'll notify Simba ASAP in the morning, he's probably sleeping right now Klowd...as for you, I think it's time for your bath and then it's off to bed with you mister," Kryken smiled.

klowd
February 4th, 2005, 11:55 PM
" Yes....I'm sure that someone is looking for them just now...." he smiled a little " hehe, well..... we're thinking about taking Zeek and show to him the pride....Is too late for doing that?" he asked to his father.

unregistered user
February 4th, 2005, 11:56 PM
"Eh...a bit. You can go see Katai and Jaini, but then you have come right back, otherwise I think it's bedtime for you, hehe."

klowd
February 5th, 2005, 12:03 AM
" Well....okay then....wanna come?" he asked to his father " We can go to stay with them a little and then come back and sleep here." he smiled to his Kryken, nuzzling him.

klowd
February 5th, 2005, 12:10 AM
" They seem to be sleeping Dad" frowned Klowd seeing that Katai and Jaini weren't moving.

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"I do too," she searched the skies for a moment "Oh, look! I think that's the constellation, Leo the lion," she said surprisingly "Hehe, it's sort of like...you," she smiled over to Leo.
Leo tilts his head slighty, "...Y-yeah...I guess you're right." he grins and smiles at her.

klowd
February 5th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Klowd wopke us slowly, he snuggled a little against Kryken's stomach purring and jumped down or him " Dad I dont know if you're sleeping but I'm going today with Blitz and Zeek to show him the pride....be back later....don't worry I'll be ok" he smiled as he licked his father. He went there again into Blitz's den " heya!" he said smiling

"Where did you go yesterday!? we were waiting for you!?" said Blitz to Klowd

"Ah, my Dad didn't allow me to go yesterday, cos it was a little bit late,sorry...." replied Klowd.

"Well ok....It doesn't matter....is my Dad who always forbits me to do things....so for one time that you Dad does..." he said laughing a little.

Klowd smiled a little " And Zeek where is him?" he asked seeing that he wasn't in the den.

"I don't know" said Blitz a little bit concerned " Let's go to take a look outside the den."

They bod ran out of the den and from the top of the prde rock they could see Zeek carring a really big antelope towars the den the den.

Klowd and Blitz were looking at the tiger impressed, thinking how that little tiger cub could had hunt an animal like that.

klowd
February 5th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"Yes...I just wanted to grateful you...for letting me stay here." said the tiger carring the animal until in front of Kiros " Is for you..."

"B...but how did you hunt it!??" this animal is like 8 times bigger than you!" said the both lion cubs impressed.

" I learnt how to hunt thinks like this living alone....I have to hunt my own food.." hew sighed.

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Kiros pads out of the den to Zeek, Blizzard and Klowd. "Did you catch that?" Kiros smiles to Zeek.

Reth laughs to Jaini, and rolls over, pinning his brother again. "He farted?" Reth grins and laughs more, "How smelly and rude!" he laughs.
"Yeah...it was horrible. It kept me awake all night." Jaini laughs.

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Leo looks up to the sky again, "Hey, look. You see that? Looks sorta like you." he giggles.

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 10:41 PM
"Disgusting...I know." Jaini pulls his face, "Maybe dad should go to the toilet." he laughs.

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"Yeah..." Jaini hears a noise, "Oops..." :lol:

King Simba
February 5th, 2005, 11:13 PM
(See ya tomorrow STL. :hugs: )
"Argh...I did it myself." Jaini laughs a bit but goes red in embarassment.

klowd
February 6th, 2005, 10:21 AM
"No....It's for all of you...I have already eaten" smiled Zeek to Kiros.

"Awesome...." said the both cubs impressed.

" I want to learn to hunt! He has our age and he knows how to hunt!" said Blitz.

" I want learn to hunt too.....but my Dad doesn't allows me...one day he promised me that he was going to teach me but he didn't.." said Klowd lowering his head.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Gah...I stink..." Jaini says holding his nose, "What if it was me last night?"

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"I'm goin' to take a bath again." Jaini jumps into the waterhole before bathing himself. His small mane buried his head. "At least my mane isn't as bushy as yours." he laughs.

klowd
February 6th, 2005, 11:53 AM
" i like hunting.....hunt is the only way i have to....well.....it doesn't matter" sighed sadly.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:00 PM
"Shut it...mine still has to grow yet." Jaini smirks.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:24 PM
"I'd be a freak." Jaini cringes.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"I didn't say that it wasn't gonna grow...I hope it does though." Jaini uses his paw to brush his small growing mane.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"I don't know." Jaini laughs, "Maybe mum will say 'I can't believe it, your dad has a bushy mane.'"

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Bah...oh well. I still have a few more years yet. Let's just hope my mane grows to be as good as dad's." Jaini smiles.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM
"Yeah, as good as yours..." Jaini grins and bites his ear playfully. "It's gettin' dark now though."

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"Same here...I'm goin' to sleep for a while." Jaini yawns.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Jaini curls up in a corner and yawns tiredly.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 06:11 PM
"Argh...I was alone then." Jaini laughs and pads over to sleep with his brothers, sister and parents.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Jaini slowly takes Amani's paw off his stomach before placing it down on the ground gently.

King Simba
February 6th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Nighty night then." Jaini says as he drifts off to sleep.
"Night everyone." Katai says going back to sleep himself.

klowd
February 6th, 2005, 08:03 PM
" No really....I like hunting..." said Zeek.

"Aww....I want to start hunting!" said Klowd " But my Dad doesn't want me to go yet...." he sighed sadly.

klowd
February 6th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Zeek jumped back when he saw Kiros nuzzling him "Wh...What are you doing?" said scared.

"Ehhh i didn't say anything Dad." said Kopa.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Klowd lied down sadly away from the others,he had been the last days not very happy,he was always thinking about his mother, he looked at the sky like everyday " Mom....I don't know why...but the last days I've been missing you really a lot..." he lowered his ears sadly " I'm happy with Kryken..he is the most awesome Dad ever I'm sure...Is just,sometimes I feel so lost....and sometimes I just wish to be with you...I don't know if you can hear me neither ..." said Klowd sadly "And that tiger Zeek...I'm ever better than him....because I have Dad and Grandpa..but he hasn't nobody..." he sighed sadly as he puts his head onto his paws crying a little.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Klowd sighed sadly " I'm feeling a little alone this days..." he lowered his ears lying near Simba.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 05:07 PM
" I'm missing my Mom a lot those last days....when Zeek arrived and said that he was looking for his father he made me think about my Mom..." he sighed sadly.

"Ahh.....so why are you purring while you're touching me?" asked Zeek courious.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 05:25 PM
" Ahh...well..." said Zeek trying to pur but he couldn't " During my life...I only had oportunities to learn how to roar..." he sighed sadly.

" Yes....I have Dad and Grandad.....but I would like so much to meet my Mom...I didn't remember how she was....or his voice...anything."he said crying.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Jaini wakes up and decides to try and get out for an early morning walk.
"Hey..." Leo calls from the other side of the den.
He then pads over to him, "Where do ya think you're going?" he asks curiously.
"For a walk." Jaini replies not so sure.
"Ah, that's alright." Leo smiles, "Maybe you should tell your parents though..."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Argh...no need for you to get up mum. I'm talking to Leo." Jaini says.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Yeah but that means you're awake now go back to sleep." Jaini frowns and laughs a little.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Zeek tried but just a strange sound came out his mouth. " Eh....I need practice...". he sighed.

"No...she's dead....Dad told me once about how she dead." said Kopa sadly.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"No... I have a feeling you might be getting up to something mischevious..." Asha raises an eyebrow in suspicion.
"Don't think so...look an adult is watching me." Jaini sticks his tongue out and looks around to Leo.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
" No....I don't think so...I know my Dad...if he would be doubting he'll be already started to look for his mate.." he said sighing,

" Maybe...." Zeek lowerd his head thinking that Kiros would has to be a great Dad.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"Ya what?" Leo asks laughing. "That was when I was young...I'm not young now." he laughs.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"No....I'm a king now. I have control over the members of the Funsani pride." Leo grins.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"Uh...don't think so..." Leo smirks, "I'm her big brother so I get to be king."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Pfft...I'm his king since he's a member of my pride...nothing can change that." Leo laughs.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"Ah right..." Leo smirks, "It's time for me to go and check on the pride I think." Leo gets up and pads over to the Funsani pride where his mother, father and sister are sleeping. He accidently stands on Katai's tail, "Yaow!"

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Klowd sighed and moved away from Simba lying down under a tree that his father uses to go when he wants to stay alone.
"Ehh...sorry...is everything ok??" asked Zeek going next to Klowd.
"Hi Zeek..." said Klowd sadly still thinking with his mother. "You can stay here if you want...I use to come here when I want to stay alone....my Dad comes here too." he said sighing.
" Alone?...why do you want to stay alone?...." sais Zeek who had been all his life alone
" I don't know...sometimes I like to stay alone here...talking to my Mom or just resting a little..." he sighed.
" Is your Mom...." he said lowering his ears avoiding saying the obious word.
" Dead....yes she is..." said Klowd sadly.
" Then we are in the same situation...." sighed Zeek sighing as well." At least you have your father....adn your grandfather....." he said.
" And you'll have your father with you soon....don't worry.." said Klowd half-smiling.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 07:20 PM
"Oops, sorry Katai. Bow down to your king." Leo laughs.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Leo rolls his eyes, "Ah well...if you won't do it now...don't do it at all."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Leo pads over and pounces on his sister, "Hey Leana."
"Leo, get lost." Leana curls up again to go back to sleep.
Leo pads out of the den for a drink.

"Naughty lion." Katai sighs..."Still like a cub in some parts."

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 07:26 PM
" She's not...she died..." said Klowd being a little bit annoyed.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Maybe he shouldn't be king at all." Katai stops suddenly and covers his mouth.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 09:34 PM
" You at least have your Dad...I don't have nobody..." sighed Zeek sadly.

Klowd sighed too "I mis her a lot..." he cried.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:52 PM
"He's gotta be a bit more mature if he wants to be a king else I can guarantee Namabi will claim his place back." Katai rolls his eyes.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:56 PM
"In fact, let me sort this out." Katai gets up and pads over to Namabi. "You come with me, it'll be better with the two of us."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Hey...got something...to talk...to you about." Katai pauses between words.
"Now what?" Namabi asks.

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 10:00 PM
"What about him?" Namabi asks curiously.
Katai sighs and pauses for a moment, "It's the way he's acting...he's too immature to be a king in my and Asha's opinion."

King Simba
February 7th, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Well what do you want me to do about that?" Namabi asks.

klowd
February 7th, 2005, 10:08 PM
" But...is not really the same....the pride that your family....you know..." sighed Klowd.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"You what?" Namabi asks shocked. "I thought he was mature enough."
"Well he isn't..." Katai sighs, "Sorry, but that's what we think."

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 04:17 PM
"Go on...it's only what's best. Leo can be king when he gets more mature." Katai sighs and looks over to Leo.
Namabi rolls his eyes, "Leo is not gonna like this."

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Alright...then." Namabi says unsure.
"LEO!!!" he roars.
Leo pads up to the den. "What now?"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Namabi stays quiet for a few moments.
"Tell him then..." Katai says looking at Namabi.
Namabi sighs, "I'm sorry, but...but..."
"But what?" Leo asks.
"...you can't be king at the moment, I'm sorry but you're not mature enough yet."

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"That's...not very nice. So I'm not mature now?" Leo says sadly lowering his head.

klowd
February 8th, 2005, 05:28 PM
" I miss my Mom a the moment....maybe is something you can't understand...you have your mother and your father alive..." said Klowd standing up and wlking away from Simba sadly.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"I feel so hurt now...excuse me." Leo runs off upset.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"I know..." he rolls his eyes and sighs.
Namabi sighs, "I did the right thing right?"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Alright then..." Namabi smiles, "Let's just give Leo some time to settle eh?"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"That's alright then. Well, thanks for telling me. Namabi is king again." Namabi grins.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"...and queen Lunara." Katai grins.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"I think so too...Leo is still young...especially at heart." Katai says.

klowd
February 8th, 2005, 08:58 PM
" Is not so easy....to live without a mother...." said Klowd sadly.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"Yeah..." Katai lays down.
Jaini wakes up again, "Hello!"

klowd
February 8th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Klowd sighed sadly " Well...i guess i should be happy with what I have...." said Klowd thinking with Zeek.

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Good! I wanna play!" Jaini grins.

klowd
February 8th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Klowd sighed again.

Zeek went near them slowly " H...Hi.." he said nervous " Am I cutting in..or something?"

King Simba
February 8th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"That's good but I wanna play something involving movement." Jaini laughs a bit.

klowd
February 8th, 2005, 09:37 PM
" A nuzzle??" said Zeek confused " Something to eat??" :confused:

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Yeah but can't we play something in the fields?" Jaini asks.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Yay...ok then." says Jaini running out into the fields.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Jaini smirks, "Hehe, I bet I can pin ya Simba!"
Katai yawns, "Where are we going?"
Jaini pounces on top of Asha.

:confused:

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Kiros does that strange thing too..." said Zeek " What it means?" he said being nuzzled.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Zeek smileda little being nervous "Ahh...t..that's good thanks..." he said.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Is the first time that someone nuzzled me..." he smiled a little " No I'm ok..as i told you I've already eaten."

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"Thanks..." said Zeek nuzzling back Simba remembering when his father nuzzled him.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 05:11 PM
(I changed the post hehe, sorry, I thought I was on the 'It starts...' thread =) ...)
(Ah ok...=))

Jaini runs out and rolls over on the grass.

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Oh gosh, adults on top of me again." Jaini laughs and attempts to squeeze out from underneath.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 05:22 PM
"i have no idea..." Zeek sighed sadly " The last time I saw him I was a tiny cub....I can remember...he was very well-built and seems to be fierce but he wasn't..."

King Simba
February 9th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Cheza smirks and keeps Jaini pinned, "You're so much fun to play with..." Cheza grins happily.
"Hehe..." Jaini still tries to squeeze out from underneath.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"I don't...i only remember a little how he was..." he sighed.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"You know something you could ask for him??" said Zeek.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 06:40 PM
" No...I mean if you new someone to ask for my Dad..." said Zeek.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Zeek lowered his ears and suddenly said " Zai....Zaider...yes Zaides was his name." he said smiling a little.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"Zaider...I'm sure...my Mom usede to call him Zay" he said sadly thinking with his mother.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"I'm sorry....i was to small too remember that things..." he sighed.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 08:29 PM
" No.....I've been in a lot of places round my home....then I decided to set off to look for him..." he said.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 08:38 PM
" Yes.....that's what I think.....hopefully he is..." he said sadly.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 08:50 PM
" I don't think he's going to be round here...." he sighed.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:04 PM
" I don't know neither...even if he hard you...I don't think he's going to come.." he sighed.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
"I don't know....because I don't know why he had to left me...so I don't know if he's caring about me...." he sighed.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:19 PM
" At least he wasn't when I was living with him" he half smiled thinking about the times that he was happy living with his mother and his father.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:21 PM
" It doesn't matter....it's ok.." sighed Zeek.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:31 PM
" ANd...what about of he died....I know that my Mom is alive...just because he died in front of me...but I don't know anything about my Dad..." he sighed sadly.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Yes..." he sighed sadly crying little.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:49 PM
( Btw if someone wants to Rp Zaider...go ahead...)

"It doesn't matter..." he sighed again.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 09:54 PM
( As you wish ;)

Zeek lied down,lowring his head sadly.

klowd
February 9th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Zeek stands up really fast looking at the horizon " I...I don't know..." he said paying attention to the roars.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 08:49 PM
" I'm not sure if he's my Dad or not..." said Klowd looking attentive to the impressive tiger.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:04 PM
"I'm not sure..." he said " The last time I saw him i was only a tiny cub"

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:17 PM
" Ehh....no.." lied de little tiger who was unsure about who the lion was.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:25 PM
" Ehh.....I don't know..." said Zeek going under Simba's body.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:29 PM
:confused:

"What lion?"asked Zeek "And I don't know..tha last time I saw him I was really little." he sighed.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:34 PM
" Ehh...I've been a lone a lot of time....looking for my dad....I need some time to be sure....sorry.." he said lowering his ears.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:41 PM
" No... I'm not hungry..thanks anywyas..." sighed Zeek walking inside the den beign confused, he lied down still looking to the new tiger.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:45 PM
" Please...I need to be alone...." said Zeek in a low tone " Understand me..." he sighed.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 09:54 PM
( Zaider should have a"strong character, he's been living a alone so he has to be a little "indifferent". lol sorry mate ^^')

Zeek went out of the den and lied down looking at the sky.

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 10:27 PM
" I'm not sure.....i don't know if he's really my Dad yet..." he sighed sadly

King Simba
February 10th, 2005, 11:03 PM
(Night STL. :hugs: )

klowd
February 10th, 2005, 11:10 PM
" yeah....my Dad was a really good tiger..." sighed Zeek thinking about his father. He moved near the adult tiger and asked " If you are really my Dad...tell me why did you leave me..."

Klowd arrived from outside " Who is that tiger?" asked to Simba,seeing the tiger eating inside the cave.

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"If you are really my father...tell me what happened to mum..." he said trying not to be sad.

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 06:49 PM
( She's dead... =()

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 08:29 PM
( Well....i would prefer her to be dead....this way I can continue another history between Klowd and him.) ;)

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Zeek listented attentive and, Zaider's anwer was the good one, he didn't say anything and runned near Zaider and nuzzled him tightly "Dad..." he said crying a little.

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Zeek was crying too " Dad...i missed you a lot...I have been looking for you all this time..." he said " i didn't know even if you were alive....

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 10:40 PM
" Yes... Simba is a great lion..." he smiled.

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 10:44 PM
" Ahh is great here!!" said Zeek laughing "Sice today I'm going to sleep here!!"

klowd
February 11th, 2005, 10:56 PM
" Naw Dad.....I'm great now...." said Klowd purring.

klowd
February 12th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Zeek feel asleep onto Zaider's stomach spending the happiest day of his life.

klowd
February 12th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Klowd arrived from outside tired "So...he was finally Zeek's father?" he said exited.

klowd
February 13th, 2005, 06:53 PM
" Yes sure" he said smiling

Zeek woke up slowly and stayed lied down onto Zaider slowely waiting him to wake up.

klowd
February 13th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Zeek smiled thinking that Zaider may be tired.

klowd
February 13th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"I'm great" Zeek smiled " I'm better than ever."

Lion King Stu
February 13th, 2005, 11:23 PM
The sun had now fully risen in the sky and Twilight woke up again he must of fell asleep once again.
He glanced to his side to find Shine was no longer asleep or by his side. He looked up at he water hole and found her sitting at the edge having a drink.
Twilight got up and padded towards her and sat down next to the waters edge.
"Morning" Shine said nuzzling Twilight "You sleep well"

"Yeah" Twilight smiled back and nuzzeled her in return also "I did; how bout you"

"Like a cub" she smiled

Lion King Stu
February 14th, 2005, 10:32 AM
(just realised that I posted in the wrong bit I really must of been tired last night oh well it shouldn't make much difference should it?)

klowd
February 14th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Sure we are" Zeek smiled " I hope now we're going to be together forever."

klowd
February 14th, 2005, 05:10 PM
" Don't worry....I'm sure he's not going to leave me again..." he smiled snuggling against Zaider who was still asleep.

klowd
February 14th, 2005, 09:13 PM
"Yes...I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't found him...." he said.

Lion King Stu
February 14th, 2005, 09:29 PM

Kimi pads over to Twilight and Sunshine, smiling. "How are you two this morning?" Kimi asks politely.

"We are fine thanks" Twilight replied a little startled at the lions approach "The names Twilight and this is my mate Shine" he smiled "Whats your name?"

Lion King Stu
February 14th, 2005, 10:44 PM
(oh ok that means T+S would of had cubs then lol.....the cubs will be Miale and Starla)

"Hey Kimi" Twilight smiled "how are you and your father"

klowd
February 14th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
(oh ok that means T+S would of had cubs then lol.....the cubs will be Miale and Starla)

"Hey Kimi" Twilight smiled "how are you and your father"

( can be 1 of them if ya want, since I love rping cubs :P )

" Thanks..." smiled Zeek to Simba " Seems that he was tired" said Zeek laughing a little seeing that Zaider was still sleeping.

Lion King Stu
February 14th, 2005, 11:00 PM
(sure you can play Starla if ya want cause Miales mine lol :cheese:)

klowd
February 14th, 2005, 11:01 PM
( Okaiz, I don't care which one ;) )

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"Whats wrong with him?" Twilight said suddenly concerned

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 10:40 AM
"Is there anything I can do to help?" Twilight asked back

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 12:10 PM
"I'm sure he will be ok Kimi" Twilight replied with a reasuring smile

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"I've known your father for a long time Kimi he will do" Twilight replied "Have you seen my two anywhere lately?"

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 12:37 PM
"They never like being inside" Twilight said with a smirk "They where just like me and Shine always outside doing something I sure hope they aren't getting into any trouble again"

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"Thanks" Twilight said with a smirk "They get there looks from Shine" Twilight said nuzzeling Shine who sat next to him.
"And they got your cubbish attitude" Shine said with a laugh nuzzeling back "So what you going to do now" Shine questioned

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 01:58 PM
" Ehh someone called me?" said Starla padding out of the den.

"Morning" said Zeek smiling to his father jumping out of his stomach "How did you sleep?" he smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Miale jumped onto his sister playfuly "Hey mom...dad" and ran over to his father

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:08 PM
" What are you trying?" she grinned " You should know that you can't win me"

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Leo yawns and wakes up having heard the little cubs, "Whoa, looks like someone else has had some little cuties." he grins. "Whose might these be?"

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:09 PM
" Heya uncle I haven't seen you in ages!" smiled Blitz.

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Oh yeah" Miale smiled back to his sister "Race ya"

Twilight and Shine watched on and smiled as they watched there two cubs race

"They are so competative" Shine smiled

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 02:14 PM
" Heya uncle I haven't seen you in ages!" smiled Blitz.
"Hiya." Leo grins happily to Blitz. "I'm feelin' a little down though from something that happened earlier. Apparently I'm not mature enough to be king yet..." he sighs sadly.

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"Sure loser!" grinned Starla being ready.

"Heya Blitz" said Klowd walking towards his friend.

"Hey! what's up?" smiles Blitz nuzzling a little Klowd.

"What are you doing?" asked Klowd looking arround " Ohh who are they?" asked seeing Twilight and the others.

"I don't know, it's the first time that I see them, my grandad knows them I think." replied.

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Hiya." Leo grins happily to Blitz. "I'm feelin' a little down though from something that happened earlier. Apparently I'm not mature enough to be king yet..." he sighs sadly.

"Ehh?? why not??" asked Blitz courious " I heard namabi saying that he wanted you to be the king."

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:17 PM
"We will see who the loser is sis" Miale smiled back running faster

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"Ehh?? why not??" asked Blitz courious " I heard namabi saying that he wanted you to be the king."
"It was my mum actually...and my grandparents. Now, all thanks to stupid Asha and Katai I have to suffer." he sighs and puts his head down in his paws.

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:20 PM
"Ehh....what are you doing?" said Starla looking at Twilight running.

"Come on!!" said Starla as she started to run.

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"It was my mum actually...and my grandparents. Now, all thanks to stupid Asha and Katai I have to suffer." he sighs and puts his head down in his paws.

"Why them? they're not your parents" said Bliz "i don't like Katai neither since that day,that he and his son attacked Klowd and his Dad."

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:23 PM
(srry that was meant to be Miale dude don't know wat I was thinking lol)

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
( lol k, I guessed that anyways :P )

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"You will never beat me" Miale smiled back as he slowly approched his mother and father

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"I will hah!" said Starla running faster.

"I'm great too Dad..." he smiled nuzzling his father." How was your first night here?"

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:33 PM
"Yeah sure are" Twilight smiled "Which one do you think will win" he laughed.

"Just give up Starla your not gonn win" Miale said closing in on his parents

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
"You're not...the males are stonger, but we are faster!!" she said arriving where Twilight and Shine were "Hah!!!"

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"Yeah we are stronger" Miale smiled jumping onto his sister pinning her to the floor "Ya see"

Shine and Twilight laughed

"Come here you" Twilight smiled picking Miale up by the scruff and plopping him down in front of him

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"hah!! loser, loser!!" Starla laughed as she pounced his brother.

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Miale flipped over and jumped on his sister again "Oh yeah"

Shine looked down "Behave you two" She smiled

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"Yes Mom" said Starla laughing trying to pinn his brother.

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Miale stuck his tounge out "I'm stronger than you" he smiled

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:50 PM
" heh is better being faster, I'll hunt a lot of animals when I grow up" she smiled proudly "You can ask Mom" she smiled.

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:53 PM
"Shes right" Shine smiled

"We go just as fast as you" Twilight laughed

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Starla smiled and lies down rolling a little onto his back.

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 02:59 PM
(starlas a she lol u keep putting he :lol:)

Miale looked over at his sister then up at his father
"Will I ever run as fast as a lioness" Miale questioned

"Maybe you keep running and keep in shape then I guess so" Twilight Smiled.

Shine lay down on the ground next to Starla

Lion King Stu
February 15th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"I do" Miale smiled

klowd
February 15th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Heh...keep training" she said laughing a little.

"Let's talk to them, then." smiled Klowd padding where Starla and Miale were.

"Hi" smiled Klowd to them "Whats your name?" he smiled looking at them.

"Hi" smiled Starla giving a look to the other cub "my name is Starla, he is my bros, Miale, he's my Dad,and she's my Mom" she smiled pointing to Twilight and Shine. "And yours?" she said smiling.

"I'm Klowd, and he's Blizzard"he smiled as he pointed Blitz.

"heya" smiled Blitz.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Why them? they're not your parents" said Bliz "i don't like Katai neither since that day,that he and his son attacked Klowd and his Dad."
"Yeah, I know...it was stupid Asha at first...Katai only agreed with her because she was the one to say it." Leo sighs.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"Who are you calling stupid?" Katai asks having been listening in to Leo and Blitz's conversation. He walks over to Leo.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Leo tuts, "What do you have against me?" he shakes his head.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"But you're the one who stopped me from being king...you and that big mouth of yours." Leo sighs and growls a bit also.

King Simba
February 15th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"I am mature enough, you don't know me." Leo growls.