PDA

View Full Version : Steam Group

Aurelian
October 12th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Don't know who here are gamers members of Steam(though thanks to the chat I know Utora and Guntur are). Thought it would be cool to have a Lea Steam group in case we wanted to coordinate games or just talk gaming.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LeaHalalela

Anybody who knows Steam well is welcome to be an admin there, because I admittingly don't.

Vidan
October 12th, 2014, 10:08 PM
I don't really play many multiplayer games, but I'll make it a point to join when I get a chance.

Utora
October 12th, 2014, 11:22 PM
It has membership on invite only :p

Aurelian
October 12th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Fixed. Had to make it public.

Utora
October 12th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Awesome, thanks! :cheese:

Shadow
October 13th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Joined! :P

Kirauni
October 13th, 2014, 04:05 PM
I've just added the link to our navigation bar. It's good to have a Lea Group on steam. Maybe I'll join once I get steam running again ;)

Guntur
October 14th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I just joined in, Actually I would prefer to link to my personal steam group but getting all Lea's user to play a game on steam is awesome enough for me.

Sadiki
October 16th, 2014, 05:09 AM
Anyone getting BL Pre-sequal?

Guntur
October 16th, 2014, 03:13 PM
maybe if we're ready for a co op we might post an announcement so we could play together like, left 4 dead, Borderlands 2, Alien Swarms, Terraria. There's a lot of good co op game in steam.

Guntur
October 16th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Good news folks: We all should get Payday the Heist (a.k.a Payday 1) on Steam for free for this 24 hours. Maybe we could form one or two teams to play with each other. (2 team = 8 people, 1 team = 4 people)

Guntur
November 4th, 2014, 06:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrKb_BDrkIM

Ladies and gentleman, Thanksgiving are on the horizon as we speak because it's November already, here's something for someone who are going to buy video games. Here's a crash course or Survival guide.

Sadiki
November 14th, 2014, 07:05 AM
Anyone else got or is planning on getting Borderlands Pre-Sequal. Me and my brother are Lev 46 on Co-Op and I have also around level 15 character if anyone want to play sometime.

Guntur
November 24th, 2014, 06:18 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/xYgY3crtw43AY/giphy.gif

2 more days guys. 2 MORE DAYS.

Sadiki
November 26th, 2014, 05:07 AM
haha ALL THE STEAM GAMES!!!

Lion King Stu
December 30th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Just joined the group myself :3

Guntur
January 13th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Ladies and gentleman.

Good news and bad news. Good news: GTA V system requirement is online after an announcement earlier, here it is http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-system-requirements-announced/

Bad news: The game got delayed until March, so if you don't know what open world game to play, Just switch to Saints Row 4, Sleeping Dog, or even Watch Dog while you wait for the game to be online.

Oh other bad stuff? 65 Gigabytes storage will use for the game.

Kirauni
January 13th, 2015, 08:37 PM
Thanks, Guntur!

Haha, just yesterday I read that Rockstar probably would delay the release of the game. Well, today it's official. Oh well, I can wait. ;)

My computer won't be able to run the game anyway
I don't have the money for a new "high-end" PC right now
I don't plan to buy a new PC just for a game that I probably wouldn't be able to play anyway due to a lack of time.

So... yeah, I can wait ;)

65 GB is no big surprise to me. I mean... the game is HUGE! at least from the "let's plays" I've watched on youtube of the PS3 version.

Guntur
January 13th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Probably a lot of uncompressed item in the files for sure. :lol:

Well, you can get very decent gaming computer for 800 Euro. ;) I mean I only build this pc just to play Battlefield 3 and World of Warcraft, but you can play other "unknown" game that you might like. ;)

For example: This PC is pretty much sweaty because I spent 80 dollars on game during the christmas sale so I will not bored for a long long time. ;) Beside, you can do anything and everything on a high end PC, just not for game. ;)

PC Master Race won. \o/

Guntur
January 19th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Grand Theft Auto V is available for pre order anywhere in the gaming site.

I would recommend to buy it on Steam, if you want it to be your platform of choice. the DRM features is only Rockstar Social club.

Enjoy your GTA guys. :cheese:

ThiagoPE
January 20th, 2015, 09:31 PM
I tried but I still didn't found a way to like this game...

Guntur
January 21st, 2015, 03:48 AM
I tried but I still didn't found a way to like this game...

I like GTA 2, GTA III and the trilogy though, not a fan of IV over a bad port from console to PC. But I know they invest so much money on GTA V to satisfy all of the users in all platform.

Which GTA did you play Thiago? If it's IV it just better play on the console over a bad port.

ThiagoPE
January 22nd, 2015, 08:27 AM
I played only ps2 versions (San Andreas, vice city and III) but none of them seemed fun to me...

Maybe only its not my style of games...

Guntur
January 22nd, 2015, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I can see that though, Not all people have the same taste on GTA. What other game or your favorite game Thiago?

Vidan
January 26th, 2015, 11:43 PM
What are everyone's favorite games, anyhow? I tend toward open world RPGs and strategy-type games, especially if they have sci-fi elements.

Just finished Mass Effect 3, and playing a bit of Far Cry 4 from time to time. Neither of those are on Steam though, so if you look at my profile, it doesn't look like I've been playing anything recently :p Not sure if GTA would be up my alley, but I've never given any of those games a try.

Guntur
January 27th, 2015, 09:13 AM
I'm currently play two games at the moment,

One is Strider, a platformer hack and slash game.

and Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, Open world RPG like Skyrim. Right now also I'm going back and forth on Watch_Dog, not what I expected for overhype game since 2012.

What are everyone's favorite games, anyhow? I tend toward open world RPGs

Couple of game that popped in my mind: Kingdom of Amalur, Dark Souls series, Elder Scrolls series, lesser known RPG game called Lord of the Fallen, and the Almighty Legend of Zelda 2015. :D

Guntur
January 27th, 2015, 07:38 PM
http://www.pcgamer.com/valves-former-economist-is-now-greeces-finance-minister/

This is one cool article, Valve's former economist and private consultant is now Greek's Minister of Finance.

Props and congratulations to Yanis Varoufakis. :D

ThiagoPE
January 29th, 2015, 10:45 PM
In online games I never had the luck to play with people of my same level of skill, so i ended up giving up on it. Recentily I have been playing rpg games such final fantasy 13, and action ones like tomb raider and resident evil 6 / revelations.

Guntur
February 3rd, 2015, 10:24 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, it's time for...

STARWARS BUNDLE

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Guntur
February 18th, 2015, 10:42 PM
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Ladies and gentleman, Humble Bundle strikes again.

With

Square Enix Bundle

Include: Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut edition. Hitman, 2013 Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Thief, and Murder Suspect soul.

Better grab this fast because the price tier (excluding TR and SD) may go sky rocket in this coming days.

Aurelian
February 19th, 2015, 04:49 AM
I've been playing through Final Fantasy and just downloaded Maple Story.

I have become quite advanced as Terraria. At the moment, my home server is down. We will go back up when the 1.3 update comes out. In the meantime, I enjoy playing on my single player world.

It's not thrugh Steam, but I also play Minecraft a lot, though I am not nearly as good with that.

Kirauni
March 16th, 2015, 05:46 PM
A few days ago there was the "Ubisoft bundle". I bought "Rayman: Legends" for a few €. Yay! :cs_love:

I've played the first "Rayman" game back in 1995 (I think...) and "Rayman's world" as well. I really liked them a lot and there's hardly another jump and run game out there that I've enjoyed that much. The animations were so smooth, the music was beautiful and the gameplay was really neat.

I didn't like "Rayman 2" though.
Okay, I still enjoyed the game and I played it until I couldn't finish a level because of a bug (Windows version). But since the original ideas and gameplay changed (where did all those new characters come from...?!?), I didn't catch up with the later games.
"Rayman: Legends", however, looked rather promising and since it was really cheap, I decided to buy it. So far I haven't seen many levels, but what I did see was really well done. I think I'll enjoy it :)

And I also got Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit this weekend. I kind of hoped it would be similiar to the original "NFS III: HP" or "Hot Pursuit 2" which I played on Gamecube and PC. But I noticed a lot of changes and I miss the good old "hot seat" mode. I think playing online is nice, but sometimes I want to challenge my husband and I don't want to get an EA account just for doing so... Ah well. Those were the days!

Guntur
March 16th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Yeah, For NFS you need to have an Origin or Uplay account to use the DRM, you may buy it on steam but you need to insert your keys to your account just to play the game. ;)

I think the last Rayman game I ever play was back in 2007 on Playstation 2 console, it was a great party game to play with your cousins. But It was a good game to play.

Ubisoft recent weekend sale last week was quite decent, althrough I'm not expecting AAA game like watch dog, Far Cry or AC going to go for 50% discount and more but at least for people who want the game could get it cheaper than usual. I didn't buy anything but it's cool to have a couple of cheap stuff in Steam. ;)

Kirauni
March 24th, 2015, 09:00 AM
I just found out that my graphic card actually should support GTA V and my former CPU was even better than I had in mind. What a pleasant surprise...
However, I managed to get my paws on a used CPU and so I upgraded my system a bit. I didn't want to replace my mainboard though.
So chances are that I could run GTA V quite smoothly. Not with all the high details, but at least it should work. My system is still not good enough to run AC: Unity, but who cares? ;)

Now I wonder if I should pre-order GTA V. It's soooo expensive! But I'd love to play that game. I've never played a GTA Title before, I only watched a few "Let's Plays" on Youtube. But GTA V looks like a lot of fun since the open world is really impressing. Sure, there are some very dark elements and I don't know if I could really handle them. I normally don't play a bad guy, but there are so many other great things you can explore! This is so tempting...

Guntur
March 24th, 2015, 01:10 PM
There's a preorder perk out there with 1 million in game currency.

Yeah, the specs is rather low on minimum requirement, My PC could handle the recommended except for my graphic card obviously.

I believe the specs are based on minimum requirement from Xbox one console, but that's all the rumors that I heard about minimum requirements.

I would recommend to buy it on steam so you can use the overlay to chat with the other friends in steam, A lot of folks in Green Man Gaming asked for refund as it only redeem on Rockstar Social club, So everyone doesn't want that DRM so I believe 80% of the folks are choosing to use Steam as their personal favorite DRM machine.

:cheese: :D :evilgrin:

Guntur
April 14th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Alright folks, Yesterday sharp on 7PM eastern time GTA V game was launched without any hassle, except for a few thing: It seems SSD owners discovered that their installation files exceed 100GB.

I had a lot of laugh over that article in reddit, It's unfortunate but strange situation to live in.

Anyway if you guys pre ordered GTA V, Time to play the game. ;)

Guntur
May 21st, 2015, 05:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ5nchDm6o

And EA just reboot Need for Speed, for the third time.

I have no idea and will reserve judgment on this one until the release day.

Guntur
May 29th, 2015, 03:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Y5cD5Ta.gif

Here's a gif that I will link to y'all since it's appropriate to share it with you guys because...?

According to Russia IGN, Steam Summer Sale will start on 11th of June, 2 weeks from now.

http://www.destructoid.com/steam-s-summer-sale-is-coming-june-11-292947.phtml

Enjoy shopping folks.

Guntur
June 6th, 2015, 10:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fs2Yh1PFwM

This video deserves to get more views from the People in Lea. Oh I know you can't wait to get your hands on it. :cheese:

Guntur
October 21st, 2015, 03:23 PM
Alright folks, Kinda want to revive the thread.

What game are you currently playing at the moment?

I'm into Titanfall and Dead Space 2, I remember watching the game playthrough by one of the biggest youtube users back in 2011. I feel like I'm going to try it either way. ;)

ThiagoPE
October 21st, 2015, 09:26 PM
Right now I'm not playing anything because my computer are problematic. I think I need a new one... :(

Guntur
October 25th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Awww, that is sad to hear. hopefully you'll get a better computer, aiming for Skylake now. ;)

Right now I'm playing Dead Space 2, and Titanfall. Just trying to kick in my FPS skills again for Fallout 4 and Battlefront. I don't think my pc would handle BF though.

Kirauni
October 25th, 2015, 09:52 PM
I just got Shadow of Morder because it was on a special sale. Still downloading it... I hope my computer can handle it XD

Guntur
October 25th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Yeah, I kinda noticed that too, either way I'm going to wait until Black Friday or Christmas sale for that game.

Probably they want to boost their sale on the last quarter of 2015. ;)

I think your PC could handle it, since you can play GTA V.

Sadiki
October 26th, 2015, 04:09 AM
I'm waiting to get my beast built but I still need a few essential pieces to get it up and running.. basically all core parts. motherboard, memory, CPU and water cooling. Just got case, PSU and SSD last Thursday and I actually bought Graphics card almost 6 months ago... when I came to realize I couldn't afford it yet after all.

Guntur
October 26th, 2015, 05:41 AM
I'm waiting to get my beast built but I still need a few essential pieces to get it up and running.. basically all core parts. motherboard, memory, CPU and water cooling. Just got case, PSU and SSD last Thursday and I actually bought Graphics card almost 6 months ago... when I came to realize I couldn't afford it yet after all.

I get ya. :\ building a beast PC is rather time consuming to be honest, I would always upgrade my pc like every 6 month. I just got GTX 960 and an SSD just trying to get a longer lifespan for this pc. It seems that couple of a new Games doesn't support Ivy/Sandy bridge anymore, shame though. But I know that they might give out the worst system requirement for the game but it doesn't end up worst like ESO and Titanfall. I'm expecting Titanfall to be as sweaty as possible but with browser and couple of Game client active it sure show how little it uses.

Actually I'm thinking about gather my salary for my next build right now, Skylake is pretty much tempting in term of spec but Intel have "short attention span" by releasing new socket and CPU every 6 month (Just like iPhone >.<).

Sadiki
October 27th, 2015, 06:27 AM
I have GTX 970, 850W full modular PSU, Coolermaster HAF X full tower case and Samsung 250gb SSD. And parts that I have been looking for are 99x motherboard, i7-5820k CPU, 16gb 3000-DDR4 and H110i GTX 280mm liquid cooling. Just got to wait till some of them are on sale.

Zorayda
October 30th, 2015, 04:51 AM
I just joined as "TheProtobabe" :)

Guntur
October 30th, 2015, 01:20 PM
If anyone wanna add me on Steam you can add me there. Just let me know if you're adding me first. :)

Guntur
April 23rd, 2016, 09:08 PM
http://www.pcgamer.com/four-utilities-to-optimize-your-steam-client/

Wanna share this article with you guys.

With these utilities you can customize few things that steam can't do. Especially with moving it to another hard drive.

Have a awesome weekend.

XoX
August 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
I've been wanting to get into Steam again...
When moving, I didn't bring over my desktop. It wasn't particularly good (With a GT640 >p<) at anything, but it worked.
Later down the road, I ended up selling my laptop that had decent specs (Although the resolution was huge so either I had to deal with a terrible framerate, or a pixelated image >~<) because I didn't use it at all.
I now have an Asus T100HA (https://www.asus.com/us/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS_Transformer_Book_T100HA/), which is actually pretty good for daily tasks and browsing the web and such, but I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be able to run (m)any games on it...
It's a mighty fine machine, but I've had so much trouble getting games to work on normal laptops, let alone a W10 tablet, so I don't know... >~<

Although, I've been really wanting to play Factorio (http://store.steampowered.com/app/427520/) and Starbound (http://store.steampowered.com/app/211820/)...
(And maybe Papers, Please (http://store.steampowered.com/app/239030/) too...)
Neither should be too hard to run, right?

Then again, I missed the summer sale, so I might as well just wait 'till the next sale...
I'm as indecisive as can be :p

Guntur
August 11th, 2016, 01:50 PM
I don't think you could get starbound that's cheaper than 33%. Starbound is good if your pc could run Terraria. Be sure to add me there. 😉

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

XoX
August 11th, 2016, 03:49 PM
I don't think you could get starbound that's cheaper than 33%. Starbound is good if your pc could run Terraria. Be sure to add me there. 😉

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

I'll add you when I finally decide to buy a game ^-^
(And of course, join the group!)
Time to look around on Steam and find more games I'd like to get, I suppose :p
And perhaps try some of those "Could my pc run this"-sites as well...

Guntur
August 11th, 2016, 05:46 PM
I
Then again, I missed the summer sale, so I might as well just wait 'till the next sale...
I'm as indecisive as can be :p

You have Weekend sale and midweek sale to cover that. :p

You have to keep your eyes on the sale sometime, ;) You can even use Isthereanydeal website to grab something cheap off guard. :D

XoX
August 12th, 2016, 02:54 PM
You have Weekend sale and midweek sale to cover that. :p

You have to keep your eyes on the sale sometime, ;) You can even use Isthereanydeal website to grab something cheap off guard. :D

Oh yeah, that's right. >p<
I forget things like that too easily :p

Also, thanks for that site!
The first on-sale game that I really want, I'll get, and then I'll add you! ^-^

(Also, I downloaded and tried the Factorio demo, and it seems to run flawlessly! That'll be one of the first games I'll get ^^)

Guntur
August 12th, 2016, 06:29 PM
I had to spam this out loud.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://i.imgur.com/A2Dn8I1.png

http://i.imgur.com/LvXd5DZ.jpg

XoX
August 12th, 2016, 06:40 PM
I had to spam this out loud.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://i.imgur.com/A2Dn8I1.png

http://i.imgur.com/LvXd5DZ.jpg

Yeah I just saw that too :emo:

I actually planned on getting it on PS4... >p<

I feel bad for the people that've been waiting for years, and can't (or can barely) run it :<

Guntur
August 13th, 2016, 05:16 AM
Yeah, people tend to overhype on certain games and telling us it's the best thing in their world. and also that they will defend the game saying that "the world is full of haters". It's our fault really, we expected it to be big and successful and end up falling short. :(

XoX
August 13th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Yeah, people tend to overhype on certain games and telling us it's the best thing in their world. and also that they will defend the game saying that "the world is full of haters". It's our fault really, we expected it to be big and successful and end up falling short. :(
I've never really been super hyped for a game, but I have been extremely let down by some... >-<
However, in this case, the world isn't "full of haters", the game is full of optimization issues :p

I could understand if a game had some issues. I mean, you can't really be sure if it'll work on every PC, until every PC actually has access to it.
However, No Man's Sky has been in development for so long, so the few that didn't lose their hype and excitement (PC users, that is) get this huge let-down.
It's just... sad, really.

However, I hope PS4 users are having a lot of fun with it! ^-^
All we really can do is wait for patches...

I've been watching this video, too;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRkHPsZak08

Also, kind of on-topic, but I've been going through Steam queues, trying to find new games and stuff. I'm trying to find a $5 game that I really really want, so my account will get unlocked or whatever :p
(I might end up getting Goat Simulator (http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/) though, since it seems like brainless fun, and it's on sale anyways >p< )

XoX
August 17th, 2016, 12:23 AM
I finally got around to buying some games and all that, so I joined! ^-^

Despite not having a powerful PC, I'll probably still get some AAA games down the road.
(I might end up building a beast PC at some point.)
For now I'll stick with old and/or indie games though :p

Anyone who wants to add me, is welcome to do so by clicking on this link (http://steamcommunity.com/id/XoXuvwvuXoX).

I bought this JRPG-bundle (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/82862/) for 50 cents. I've got no idea what any of these games are, but I've always been kind of curious about JRPGs, so yeah ^^"

Guntur
August 17th, 2016, 06:11 PM
^ :lol:

Good to hear that, I already added you on steam.

Now my backlog is getting bigger and bigger, I honestly forgot about Helldivers that's in my multiplayer list to be honest. :lol: but right now I'm concentrate on Dungeons 2, and Trine 3. I'm a sucker for Platformers game, 2d or 3d.

XoX
August 17th, 2016, 11:51 PM
^ :lol:

Good to hear that, I already added you on steam.

Now my backlog is getting bigger and bigger, I honestly forgot about Helldivers that's in my multiplayer list to be honest. :lol: but right now I'm concentrate on Dungeons 2, and Trine 3. I'm a sucker for Platformers game, 2d or 3d.

I accepted you, but I'm always terrible at starting conversations :p

Either way, I finished one of the 4 games from the bundle, and started 2 others.
They're okay at best. They're sort of worth the money, if you care about trading cards or achievements.
I honestly wouldn't recommend buying the bundle, unless you plan on selling the trading cards you get from the games. :stop:

Although, these games will probably keep me busy until the next good sale comes around, so there's that!

Sadiki
August 25th, 2016, 02:19 AM
Not really a steam game, but does anyone here play Overwatch? I been playing it since it came out mostly with my brother, finished 50 high on 1 season competitive mode. I don't have ton of time to play as school is back in season, but if anyone want to play game or two, let me know and maybe we can do a few quick plays! :cheese:

Guntur
August 25th, 2016, 08:08 AM
^ Do you always use Genji? :p

Sadiki
August 25th, 2016, 07:31 PM
No, I actually have less than 10 minutes of total time on Genji. I mainly play Reinhardt, Reaper, Mercy, Junkrat, Pharah or Roadhog. And since first season ended I been trying to add Winston and Lucio in the mix to better help my team in some games as sometimes none of my other characters really work with the team I play with. Also my brother plays as: Zenyatta, Tracer, Mei, D Va, Ana, Zarya, Genji, Soldier 76, Bastion and Symmetra. So basically we have only missing Hanzo, Widowmaker, Mcree and Tjornborg from our mix and mostly because they don't really have synergies with one another with exception of ultimates.

A Balanced Breakfast
September 12th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Anyone here play WarThunder? I'm looking for some other pilots to fly with sometime. Plus, I really would like to get to know some of you guys better.

Guntur
September 27th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Alright guys, Just wanted to say I now owned/preordered Destiny 2 for next month launch. I'm not looking forward making a clan (Due for latency and P2P issue) but I would add you guys as friends in Blizzard App easier.