PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King 20th Anniversary Tribute: "The Madness of King Scar"

Lyonize
October 5th, 2014, 02:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGEz1zDGgY

I'm in awe of the quality of this video considering it wasn't made by Disney, but rather by a handful of animators not associated with Disney.

s-tlk
October 5th, 2014, 06:56 AM
Wow that's pretty amazing and was fun to see. Could be really some outtake of the movie I wouldn't see much difference between an official release. They did a good job.
Thanks for sharing.

Kirauni
October 5th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Yes, I totally second that. Awesome find, DJ!
Thanks for sharing.

King Simba
October 5th, 2014, 07:06 AM
Whoa, looks like it could just be an extra scene in the movie! :wow:

Great find, DJ! :D

Leorgathar
October 5th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Whoa! Now that's truly impressive :curious: Probably the best fanmade animation based on TLK I've seen. It just looks so perfect!
Also, you can see why that scene was removed from the movie itself... it's kinda creepy :scareek: Amazing job nonetheless

Lyonize
October 5th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Also, you can see why that scene was removed from the movie itself... it's kinda creepy

"She's got those assets feminine..."

Yeah. :eww:

Guntur
October 5th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Oh I just can imagine how kids will react with that scene in the movie. :nukasmilie:

But this is a great video and I saw the comment section and everyone is liking it, Thank you for sharing the video, it rock.:cool:

Sharifu
October 5th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Nice. It's really impressive to see a fan made TLK animation so well done, it really looks authentic. Heck I feel it looks better and more like the original film then any of the TLK sequels.

Shadow
October 5th, 2014, 07:04 PM
blast someome made it before me xP

Yes amazing indeed!

Raize
October 6th, 2014, 01:35 AM
That was great :)

Now if only someone would do Endless Night and Shadowland

KanuTGL
October 6th, 2014, 11:59 AM
My jaw dropped when I saw that for the first time, haha. It's absolutely amazing!

Vidan
October 8th, 2014, 03:01 AM
Someone linked this too me the other day. Granted, I watched it on my phone, but from what I saw the animation was quite good!

I wouldn't mind seeing an animation of Shadowland.

Raize
October 8th, 2014, 04:20 AM
Heck I feel it looks better and more like the original film then any of the TLK sequels.

I agree completely. 1 1/2 was better than 2, but still not quite up to the standards of the original. And 2, while I do Upendi it :rafikilove: , drastically dropped the proverbial ball in regards to animation.

...but, 2 did give us :kovusmile: , so it's okay ^^