PDA

View Full Version : TLK wordsearch

Aurelian
October 1st, 2014, 11:57 PM
Think this goes here. http://www.wordsearch1.com/UserPuzzle.php?id=31316

Just a little TLK word search I made. If you refresh it, you can do a different puzzle with the same word list.

KanuTGL
October 2nd, 2014, 11:59 AM
Haha, that was quite fun :p Nice idea!

Guntur
October 2nd, 2014, 03:25 PM
0:21:46 Damnit, That was long. =(

Leorgathar
October 2nd, 2014, 05:16 PM
Very nice, Feral :D I needed a good brain excercise to start the day with. I think I'll do this once a day at least

It took me 08:50 mins, I thought 'ZIRA' was going to be easy to find, but there were so many patterns that began with 'ZI' :confused: It was like "Ha! there it is... wait, no, that's not it" xP

Kossu
October 2nd, 2014, 07:23 PM
09:33...That was cool.I saw sparkles on the screen after looking for Scar,Shenzi,Simba.All the s's...Ugh.

Pretty fun idea,Feral.:D

King Simba
October 2nd, 2014, 07:54 PM
10:20... it took me forever to find Zira... not sure if I even found it in the end. Then again, I'm tired, so... :p

Great idea, Feral. :D

KanuTGL
October 2nd, 2014, 09:22 PM
I finished it in about 06:30 minutes; am I number 1 on the leaderboard then? :p

Kirauni
October 2nd, 2014, 09:34 PM
Haha, great work Vidan.

When I did the puzzle earlier it said "new record". And that neat animated star-thingy appeared. My time was also around 6:30, but I didn't really care to write it down. I thought it was nothing special. But Scar gave me quite a hard time ;)

I would have been faster if I had looked at the words before searching the grid. But I went straight ahead and marked everything I could find. I wondered why "hyena" wasn't right at first. Then I realized it would be better to check the words on the left. And there it said "edthehyena" which explained it.

Anyway, I love word searches!
I'm using them quite often in my language classes.

Thanks for sharing!

Leorgathar
October 2nd, 2014, 10:22 PM
I didn't know you could mark the words you find :lol: and there I was memorizing their positions ><

lionobsession
October 3rd, 2014, 08:19 AM
07:52 - Not bad! It took my ages to find Nala!!! Brilliant idea!

King Simba
October 3rd, 2014, 08:22 AM
If I knew you could mark the words you found, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have taken me as long. :p

But this brings back memories of when I did wordsearches back in my school days. ;)

Guntur
October 3rd, 2014, 10:14 AM
Just want to say I Suck on finishing 20 minutes on cross puzzle. :lol:

Azerane
October 4th, 2014, 09:03 PM
5:08 and I started soooo slow so I was expecting it to take 10 minutes. Once I got into it it was alright. Lots of fun, thanks Feral :D

Kirauni
October 4th, 2014, 09:39 PM
So we have a new record, then? Congrats ;)

And don't feel bad about it, Guntur.
To put it bluntly: There are many things out there (especially certain computer games!) you'd beat the h*** out of us, too XD
It's all a matter of practice, really.

Guntur
October 5th, 2014, 12:45 PM
So we have a new record, then? Congrats ;)

And don't feel bad about it, Guntur.
To put it bluntly: There are many things out there (especially certain computer games!) you'd beat the h*** out of us, too XD
It's all a matter of practice, really.

Like... World of Warcraft? I suck on that game :lol:. I don't care about beating the h*** out of y'all. ;) I rather play something that have online co op than fighting against each others. =)

Leorgathar
October 8th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Woohoo! I managed to beat this in 04:11! :cheese: which means I got the highest score here now, I guess :p
This certainly makes up for my failure at the Countries of the World quiz today ^^