PDA

View Full Version : New Cubs on the Block

Pages : 1 [2]

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"HiImMerra" She blurted all at once.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Shenzi rolled her eyes, and said,"Would you like a tour?" knowing the cubs were curious.
"A quick one!" Banzai added, worried about the adults coming back.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Hi" Banzai said with glazed eyes, one eyebrow tilted slightly.

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Merra nudged Taka.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Taka looked back at Merra, and walked inside. "Start your little tour" he urged Banzai and Shenzi.

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Merra trudged along, perhaps sticking closer to Taka than she'd of liked.

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Taugadi walked along on Taka's other side, looking around at the surroundings. 'I guess it's okay,' she thought to herself as they moved along, 'those kits seem to be okay with us.'

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Taka noticed that Merra was a little worried, and stuck close to her.
Shenzi led the way, going through the winds and tredges.

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Merra's eyes traveled over the hyenas, memorising their every feature, in case she ever saw them again.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Shenzi came to the very back of the den, and said,"This is it. Not so scary, is it?"
Banzai started to say something until he was cut off by a sudden growling, coming from the lips of his own mother.

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Merra whipped round, ears pinned to her skull.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Growls turned into snarls, and the female hyena's hair rimmed up on her back.
Shenzi and Banzai stood shocked, unsure of what to do.

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 07:18 PM
A frightened gasp escaped Taugadi as she whirled around to see the female hyena. Her deep brown eyes were wide with fright as she back up. 'I should've known this was a bad idea,' she thought to herself.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Taka tried to look as brave as he could, hissing back, fangs shining back a threat.

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Merra snarled, back returned to its arched postion.

(I did a rubbish pic of Merra in art pad. It doesnt look anything like her, but it might give you a vague idea of what she might be like...http://artpad.art.com/?iircov1jjemk Err... Yeah...)

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 07:32 PM
(Thanks for the pic!)
The female looked around at the cubs, and ordered,"Leave...now!"

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 07:35 PM
(As I said- rubbish, but you havent seen Merra,so...)
Merra looked frantically towards Taka.

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Taugadi's jaw trembled as she gaped at the hyena. She quickly nodded her head 'yes' and turned to Taka and Merra. "Come on, guys," she said, frightened, "let's get out of here."

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 07:40 PM
But Merra , scared as she was, would not leave without Taka.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Taka followed Taugadi, looking back at the kits before leaving.
(I g2g )

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Taugadi trotted out of the cave, crouching low out of respect and fear of the hyena. Her ears were drooping and her tail hung low. She looked ahead of herself, then back, to make sure the others were following.
((See ya, Ashara!))

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 07:47 PM
(See ya!)
Merra scurried out, whimpering.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 08:08 PM
(Wow. I'm already back...I thought I'd be gone for atleast an hour. lol)
Taka sighed, and proposed,"Well, I guess we should go home. It's starting to get late"

Merra'sSieria
June 27th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"I guess..." Merra didnt really HAVE anywhere to go.

Ashara
June 27th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"Oh...you can come with us" Taka offered, remembering Merra's situation.

Mizani
June 28th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Avalon
Rashu tilted his head slitely, "Well even smart people can make mistakes..." Rashu ginned and walked over to Mteuzi, "Well you taut me how to find water here... now my crossing of this barren land would get a lot easier.." Rashu said and leaned agains one of the ribs, "Thank You..." Rashu said with a handsome smile...

Mteuzi sniffed the air.

"I think I smell....Hyena" She said.

Avalon
June 28th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Rashu sniffed the air, "Yes there are hyenas here..." he said in a low voice, "I think we should get back to the pridelands.." Rashu suggested and began his slient walk out of the elephant graveyard...

Mizani
June 28th, 2005, 07:16 AM
"yea" Mteuzi agreed.

She ran up alongside Rashu.

"Hey Rashu...." She said
"Do you think we'll "meet" any Hyenas before we get out of here?"

Ashara
June 28th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"I doubt it" Taka butted in, a wide grin spread across his face.

Avalon
June 28th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"I find that highly unlikely.." Rashu said eyeing Mteuzi as they had passed into the pridelands. "Well I guess you'll be going home now.." Rashu said looking at the Pride Rock in the distance. "And I'll better start my search for a shelter to sleep in tonight.." Rashus said looked around at the savanna seeing a cluster of rocks makeing a low roof possible to sleep under. Rashu trotted over to the rocks grabbing some grass in his mouth along the way and placeing it under the rock as a madrass to sleep on...

Ashara
June 28th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Taka flicked his ears back, and rolled his eyes at the orange cub. He shrugged it off at the sight of Pride Rock, and began to walk away.

Merra'sSieria
June 28th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Merra followed him, looking back sadly at Rashu.
"See you" She whispered to the wind...

Katse
June 28th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Taugadi looked behind her to see that Rashu wasn't coming along with them. She felt bad that he had sleep out her all alone.((Taka ain't going to like this!XD)) "Hey, Rashu," Taugadi called out as she turned around. "Do you want to come stay with us," she asked with a smile, "I'm sure you'd be welcome there." She looked back at Taka. "Do you think it would be okay," she asked to the reddish brown male.

Avalon
June 28th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Rashu's head perked up as as he could hear Taugadi speak his name, and a smile appeard on his face as he jumped ontop of the rock. "Well I would love to... but I don't think the adults would approve me..." Rashu said, "But if all you agree then I'll come with you.." Rashu said smiling looking at the mob of cubs below him...

Merra'sSieria
June 28th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Merra looked across at Taka, mentally begging him to allow Rashu to stay.

Ashara
June 28th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Taka almost gasped at Taugadis offer. But he couldn't help but think twice with Merras pleading look. "I dunno if Father will agree...." he started, but finished half heartedly,"But I guess we can give it a try"

Merra'sSieria
June 28th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Merra leaped up, about to offer a paw to Rashu, but decided against it. Instead, she smiled weakly and followed after Taka.

Ashara
June 28th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Taka neared the entrance ofthe cave, and soft familiar friendly growls met his ears.

Merra'sSieria
June 28th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Merra peeked at Rashu out of the corner of her eye. "Taka, Ill just wait out here with Rashu while you ask if we can stay..."

Katse
June 28th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Taugadi trotted after Taka into the cave. She hoped that Rashu would be excepted. It didn't seem right to her for a nice cub like him to have to be left behind.

Avalon
June 28th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Rashu was the last to enter the cave, he stood at the mouth of it watching in. "Well... Hello.." Rashu said hesetating, looking unsure at what he would meet comming out of the cave...

Merra'sSieria
June 28th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Merra followed.

Ashara
June 29th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Taka walked right in, not until now realising that it was dark. His brother Mufasa layed to the back with their parents, Ahadi and Uru who were half dozing. They spent most of the day sleeping, and were taking a light nap for now.

Mizani
June 29th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Mteuzi stoped beside Rashu before she went in.

"If the King doesn't like you sleeping in here, theres always a cave out back" She suggested, with a helpful smile on her face.

Ashara
June 29th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Taka walked right up to his parents, and nudged his father with his paw. The little family stirred, and Ahadi looked up. "Erm...Dad? Would it be okay if a few of my friends sleep in her?"
A few moments later, Taka came back, smiling. "He said you guys can".

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 02:27 AM
At the news that the newcomers could stay, Taugadi's smile became wider. "Great," she answered cheerfully, trotting over to Taka. She looked back at Merra and Rashu. "Looks like you guys might be here to stay!" She turned back to Taka. "How'd you win him over," she asked playfully.

Mizani
June 29th, 2005, 04:21 AM
"Yea, Taka" She grinned.

"Did you use some sort of mind trick?" she joked.

Avalon
June 29th, 2005, 09:14 AM
A smile formed on Rashus face, "Well that was kind of him.." Rashu said and walked into the cave more confident than ever. "I'll guess I better get used to this place.." Rashu thought as he walked deeper into the darkness of the cave...

Mizani
June 29th, 2005, 09:18 AM
Mteuzi grinned, glad that Merra and Rashu were allowed to sleep in the cave. She padded over to her sleeping mother, head butted her way into a comfy spot her fore paws and fell asleep.

Ashara
June 29th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"I actually got Mufasa to ask. He couldn't resist that way" he replied. He followed the others into the cave, and fell asleep by his parents.

Merra'sSieria
June 29th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Merra settled uneasily into a corner. She wasnt used to this... But she was used to not have anyone to cuddle up to, no siblings or parents. So she blocked out the unfamiliar lions with her paws.

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Taugadi gave another smirk to Taka's answer and shook her head. Now that she realized how late it was, she was beginning to feel very tired. She stretched somewhat and let out a yawn. She looked around at all her friends, thinking of who she should sleep with. Taugadi didn't have any parents. I guess you could say that all the lionesses in the pride were her mothers. Each took turn caring for her. She narrowed her decision down to Merra and Rashu, them being the ones sleeping by themselves. She sleepily walked over to Merra, thinking she might be the one needing more comforting. "This spot taken," she whispered down to the cub with a warm smile.

Avalon
June 29th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Rashu gave off a yawn of himself and walked over to an empty dark spot in the corner of the cave away from all the other lion. "Ah this place looks fine.." Rashu said to himself and laid down with a slite yawn putting his head on his paws, "I think I am going to like it here.." the cub said to himself as a smile appeard on his face....

Miliski
June 29th, 2005, 07:01 PM
ooc: Sorry i've been busy.

Sarafina walked over to Rashu. "Hi. Whats your name and what yah doing?" she said in one voice. Sarafina always got giggly and nervous when she spoke to males. "I'm Sarafina, my sister is Sarabi. She's over there. I have to go bye." Sarafina continued. She turned to go, blushing.

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 07:03 PM
((Don't worry about it.^^))

Merra'sSieria
June 29th, 2005, 08:33 PM
The last thing Merra noticed before she fell into one of her fitful slumbers was the presence of another cub. She might of been unnerved, scared even, she was so unnacustomed to such warmth. However, the heat and stress of the day carried her off, off on soft wings, dreaming of hyenas and large lions, pointy rocks and vast open plains...

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Taugadi took Merra's soft, dozing breaths as a 'yes.' She laid down next to her and almost immediately fell asleep. What a day it had been and such an adventure for the cubs. Taugadi wondered if tomorrow would be the same.

Miliski
June 29th, 2005, 08:59 PM
IGNORE

Miliski
June 29th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Sarabi and Sarafina's mother settled down, ready to listen to Rashu's story.

Mizani
June 30th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Mteuzi was the first one up the next day.
The sun was still slowly making its way up into the sky from behind the mountains.

She breathed in a little morning air and admired the scenery.

Knowone was up yet, so she thought a little harmelss exploring around Priderock, would be a sufice way to kill time while the others woke up.

With a smirk on her face, she bounded off towards the back of Priderock.

Avalon
June 30th, 2005, 06:51 AM
With low yawn Rashu streched his legs looseing the joints after a rather long sleep, looking out of the mouth of the cave and into the savanna, seeing the sun rise over the african plain. "Ah it's already morning.." Rashu said to himself and made his way down from the Pride Rock and towards the water hole for his morning drink and a quick bath...

Mizani
June 30th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Mteuzi came back to the mouth of the cave, rather dissapointed since her exploring out the back of Pride rock was nothing new.

She tiptoed into the cave and prodded Merra and Taugadi, but they slept on.

She grumbled and then noticed that Rashu was missing.
"he must have gone for a walk" she thought, lying down on the floor wondering what to do now.

Ashara
June 30th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Taka awoke next, yawning deeply, and stretchng out his full length. He noticed that Taugadi was already up, and looked to be quite bored. Walkig over, he whispered, "Hello"

Mizani
June 30th, 2005, 11:25 AM
((ooc: err, Ashara isn't that ME whos awake? Taugadi's asleep, I just poked her))

Ashara
June 30th, 2005, 03:16 PM
(Oh, sorry! lol. It was like 6 in the morning >_< Just change it to "Mteuzi". lol)

Katse
June 30th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Taugadi felt someone rousing her. She let out a sleepy grunt, then yawned deeply. "Is it morning," she asked to no one in particular, half asleep. She groggily stood to her feet, stretching and shaking herself awake. She gave another yawn, then looked to the rising sun. She smiled to herself. "What a pretty day," she said happily. Her attention went to Mteuzi and Taka, seeing as they were already awake. She trotted over to them, saying in a cheery tone, "'mornin', guys."

Ashara
July 1st, 2005, 01:04 AM
"Morning, Taugadi" Taka replied, smiling brightly. He licked his reddish brown coat, waiting for the others to awaken.

Mizani
July 1st, 2005, 02:32 AM
"Morning" Mteuzi said playfully, already fully awake.

"Wanna go exploring?" She said, bouncing around Taugadi.

Merra'sSieria
July 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM
Merra awoke at the sudden lack of heat at her side.
"Mornin' guys..."

Katse
July 1st, 2005, 03:52 PM
"'Morning, Merra," Taugadi greeted as she saw that one of the guests were awake. Seeing Mteuzi bounce around her, Taugadi smiled and answered, "yeah!"

Mizani
July 2nd, 2005, 01:24 AM
"Lets go then!" She grinned, bounding outside.

Merra'sSieria
July 2nd, 2005, 07:27 AM
"Where are you goin' guys?" Merra staggered over to them. She was usually a morning person, but...

Mizani
July 2nd, 2005, 07:30 AM
"Water hole!" shouted Mteuzi over her back, as she bounced down the steps of Pride rock.

Merra'sSieria
July 2nd, 2005, 07:47 AM
"Can I come?"

Mizani
July 2nd, 2005, 07:50 AM
Mteuzi grinned, happy that her friends were awake.
She stoped when she realised that the others weren't following.

"Are you guys coming or not?!?" She asked turning round in a circle impaitently.

Merra'sSieria
July 2nd, 2005, 08:10 AM
Merra bounded down to meet them, tail swishing.

Ashara
July 2nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
Taka ran after them, and soon caught up with Mteuzi. He let out a playful grunt, and ran down the side of the great rock.

Avalon
July 2nd, 2005, 07:41 PM
Rashu was already at the waterhole looking over the misty water. "Ah soo silent.." the cub said to himself in a clam tone and sigh. Not knowing that he other cubs where heading towards them....

Ashara
July 2nd, 2005, 07:46 PM
Taka ran up behind him, and let out a soft growl. "Not silent anymore...."

Mizani
July 3rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
"Hey Rashu" Mteuzi said, finally catching up with Taka.

Avalon
July 3rd, 2005, 06:10 AM
Rashu turned looking around at all the cubs who had appeard, "Hello everyone.." Rashu said, and turned back to the water. "Look at the morning water... see how calm it is..." Rashu said and in the next second he plunged into the water, not makeing as much as a splash nor stiring the water...

Mizani
July 3rd, 2005, 06:27 AM
Mteuzi laughed a little as Rashu plunged into the water.

"A swim sounds nice" She said sliding in to the water until it came up to her head.

Merra'sSieria
July 3rd, 2005, 01:51 PM
Merra bounded up to the edge and bombed in.
(If lions can do that lol. :lol:
)

Mizani
July 3rd, 2005, 02:05 PM
Mteuzi shielded her eyes with her paw, as Merra bombed into the water hole.

"Talk about making an entry" She laughed, splashing the remaining cubs, who were on land.

Ashara
July 3rd, 2005, 07:11 PM
Taka shook his coat, and grumbled to himself. He slowly walked in, shivering slightly. Then, he jumped at Mteuzi in revenge, plunging her under.

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Mteuzi grinned and did a back flip under water (we're really doing the impossible:lol:) and escaped Taka's graspand floated to the top.

She laughed and splashed some more water at Taka when he surfaced, and then dissapeared under the water to go and explore.

Ashara
July 4th, 2005, 02:13 AM
(LOL...I know)
Taka sputtered when he was sprayed with water, and went under after Mteuzi.

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 03:55 AM
While she swam, Mteuzi noticed that Rashu's legs were under water.
This gave her Mteuzi a great idea.

She swam up to Rashu, with as much stealth as a hunter.

And with all of her strength, pulled Rashu under, while she surfaced to see if the other cubs were going to join in.

Avalon
July 4th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Rashu felt something suddenly drag him under water, with a gasp the cub disappeard beneath the water. "What the..." Rashu thought to himself, and bat off the one who had draged him under, and the cub swam towards the bottom of the waterhole...

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 08:09 AM
"Aren't you guys coming in?" She asked, floating on her back.

Ashara
July 4th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Taka laughed as Rashu was dragged under, and watched him slowly go farther and farther. He swam over to Mteuzi, and said,"Good idea" before going back to watching Rashu.

Avalon
July 4th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Rashu kept on swimming downwards into the deep darkness of the waterhole. "They would get for this.." Rashu said to himself as he sneaked up on the two cubs from under the water. And with a swift strike he dragged Taka with him under the water....

Ashara
July 4th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Taka gave a shocked whimper when he was dragged under with Rashu. Thankfully he had caught a breath before going under.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Taugadi watched her friends from the shore. She giggled at their playful antics. It looked like great fun, but Taugadi wasn't the fondest of the water. She sat at the very edge, observing everyone with a contented smile.

Ashara
July 5th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Taka yanked himself free from Rashus grasp, and came up to the surface, sputtering. He blinked a few times, and took in a gasp of air before looking over at Taugadi.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Taugadi stood to her feet as she saw Taka burst out of the water. "Are you okay," she asked trying not to laugh at the drenched cub.

Ashara
July 5th, 2005, 12:21 AM
"Just fine...." he said with clenched teeth, coming to the shore. He coughed when he got there, and shivered. He glanced over at her, and said through chattering teeth,"Why don't you get in?"

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Taugadi shrugged. "I don't like water that much," she answered, "besides, you look cold!" She let out a playful chuckle.

Ashara
July 5th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Taka rolled his eyes, and jumped back in. "It's not cold...I was just wet and outside the water"

Avalon
July 5th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Rashu swam to the surface and got out of the water, "Well that was enough swimming for me.." Rashu said to himself as he shook his fur dry. Looking over at Taugadi the orange cub noticed that she didn't seem very comfortable in the water. "Hey Taugadi.." Rashu said comming up behind her, "...I can see that you dosen't seem very comfortalbe about water.." the orange cub said looking down at the water surface. "I respect you on that, it can get dangerous if you are careless and dosen't watch your guard.." Rashu said briefly eyeing Taka before looking back at Taugadi. "If you wish then I can teach you how to swim and perhaps your fear of the water would disappear.." Rashu said with a small smile...

Ashara
July 5th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Taka growled to himself, but didn't make any anger outwardly obvious. "Yes...I suppose that would be a good idea, Taugadi." He glanced back at Rashu, drying his fur out.

Merra'sSieria
July 5th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Merra got out and flopped in the sun to dry.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"I'm not scared of water," Taugadi defended lightly, "I... just... don't like it, is all." She sat down in her spot, probably seeming a little pouty at the moment, but still her cheery self. No matter how hard Taugadi would try, she never seemed to be truly angry or sulky or any of those negative emotions. She began grooming her paw, not really minding her friends play while she didn't at the moment.

Ashara
July 5th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"Oh...."Taka said, wondering how Taugadi could always be so happy. He was probably the most negative cub of the whole pride. Bored with the conversation, he looked over ta Merra who had just come out to dry.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Mteuzi shook her fur, droplets of water spraying off her.

Then something caught her eye.

Something shimmered like a jewel on the other side of the water hole.
Her curiosity peaked, she silently slipped away from the other cubs, to go explore the sparkling wonder at the other side.

Ashara
July 6th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Taka watched Mteuzi walk off, and wondered what she saw. He then saw a shimmering light, and couldn't keep his eyes off of it. He wanted to follow her, but didn't know if he should.

Mizani
July 6th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Mteuzi pushed her way through the reeds of the water hole, while thinking how long and beautiful the water hole was in the morning.
She looked back at her friends and was happy to see they were still busy talking to each other.

Ashara
July 6th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Taka's curiosity got to him, and he began to slowly follow her. He crouched as low as possible so that Mteuzi couldn't find him.

Mizani
July 7th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Mteuzi finally reached the other end, and felt like she was being followed.
She looked behind her and almost saw Taka, but the light that she had seen on the other side, was now glowing more brightly then ever.

Steping forward, Mteuzi followed the light, into an underground cave that she would have noticed if not for her keen eye sight, that she had been gifted with from birth.

Ashara
July 7th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Taka crouched down even farther, slithering on the ground. He saw the cave and perked his head up just a little farther to get a good look. Then, he waited for her to go in.

Merra'sSieria
July 7th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Merra saw Taka following something. She called to him.
"Taka? Taka! Where are you going?"

Ashara
July 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Taka jumped when he heard his name called, and turned to see Merra. He motioned for her to follow him, and turned back to watch Mteuzi.

Merra'sSieria
July 7th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Merra padded slowly, carefully after him. Being good at this kind of thing was what you had to do, being a rogue such as herself...

Katse
July 8th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Taugadi watched as Taka went off into the grass. She tilted her head slightly, wondering where he was going. Seeing Merra going after him, Taugadi looked at Rashu for a second, confusion and curiousity on her face. She hunkered down, herself, and stalked after the group. This might be interesting.

Mizani
July 8th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Mteuzi noticed that the cubs were beginning to follow her.

"If you guys are gonna follow me, then you could have just said something, rather then trying to sneak up on me" Mteuzi said, smirking at their failed atempt.

Avalon
July 8th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Rashu looked at Taugadi seening her confused expretion, the orange lion cub, watched Taugadi stalk after Mteuzi just like the other cub. Rashu utterd a sight sigh and instead of sneaking he trotted right over to where Mteuzi was, passing all the other sneaking cubs. Rashu turned to the hole in the ground, "It looks like an abandoned burrow to me.." Rashu said and crooked an eye brow, "...perhaps an abandoned Warthog home.." Rashu added placeing his paw on the roof of the hole turning to Mteuzi with a small smile before going strait into the cave opening, and disappearing into the darkness....

Mizani
July 8th, 2005, 08:01 AM
"A warthog borrow this ain't" Mteuzi said hopping in.

Katse
July 8th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Hearing Mteuzi's voice, Taugadi stood to her feet, an embarrassed grin on her face. She giggled sheepishly. "I didn't really know we were following you," was her excuse. She looked at Taka for a moment, then trotted to Mteuzi's side. She gazed into the small opening in the ground ahead of them and Rashu going inside. She was unsure what could've been in there, but she bit her lip, then cautiously walked in after him.

Katse
July 9th, 2005, 04:20 AM
((Taugadi's not going to be around for the next ten days. I just thought I'd give you the heads up on that.:p))

Merra'sSieria
July 9th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Merra dived in headfirst after Taka.

Mizani
July 18th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Mteuzi looked around her.
She could see the glittering light at a far corner of the cave, and she padded forward, to see the source.

Ashara
July 20th, 2005, 02:26 AM
(BAH!! Sorry I haven't been around....)
Taka stuck his head in sheepishly, not wanting to get hurt. But seeing that even the girls were going in, he had no choice. He soon caught up with Rashu, glancing over at him with a dignified heir.

Mizani
August 27th, 2005, 10:42 AM
((ooc: God this RP hasn't been posted in, in ages!!!))
Mteuzi bounded further into the cave and soon reached a crevice.
The light was on the other side, so she stepped back a bit, readied herself, and then jumped over to the other side.

She looked back and wondered how she jumped that, but decided to move on a head.

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Taka jumped the crevice after Mteuzi, keeping close to her.

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Merra forgot her fear as she watched Taka jump. She also cleared the crevice, but only just, as she turned back to see if Rashu was coming, and slipped.

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Taka saw Merra slip, and waited to see if she would regain herself.

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Merra climbed up, and wandered over to the others.

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 05:39 PM
"You okay?" Taka asked with a soft chuckle.

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 05:56 PM
"Fine" She laughed along with him, her good sense of humor showing itself.

Katse
August 27th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Taugadi kept close in the group, her ears twitching randomly to pick up anything. Why were they in here? They probably shouldn't. They should be back at Priderock with everyone else.

Nah, this was an adventure. They couldn't pass up something like this.

Taugadi crouched down, preparing to lunge over the gash in the ground. Her bottom moved back and forth behind her, gaining that strength to make the jump. She jumped over the crevace(sp?), a foot slipping over the edge. She let out a gasp, which echoed in the small cave. Regaining herself, Taugadi trotted to the group. "That was close," she said, "where are we, anyways?"

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"I haven't found out, myself" Taka admitted, wondering if they should go back.

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"Mteuzi might know" Merra suggested, turning to her. "Do you Mteuzi?"

Avalon
August 27th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Rashu was now following behind the other cubs, as he approched the gap he halted in his tracks looking the crevice over. Rashu stepped backwards a few steps before he took speed and ran to the egde of the gap.

The orange lion cub gracefully jumped over the crevice without much difficultly. Landing on the other side with a good foothold. Rashu walked up beside Taugadi with a small smile before looking around the cave survaying in. "I am not sure where we are... but it seems like we have enterd and cave system dug out by rainwater..." Rashu replied to Taugadi as he observed the smooth walls of the cave....

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Merra started towards him, but stopped by Taka. "It looks safe anyway...well,"she said, looking back towards the crevice,"Safe-ish.."

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Taka smirked, and said,"I've been through worse. I mean, what's the worse that could happen?"

Avalon
August 27th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Rashu eyed Taka for a second, "I will adivce everyone not to scream, since it might make the walls crumble... and then we'll be buried alive.." Rashu said as her walked up beside Taka. "As long as we stay quiet and keep our foot hold everyone will be fine.." Rashu said looking back the others with a small smile.

The cub then turned and contiued deeper into the cave system, following a small creek down a rocky slope. Rashu studied the cave as he walked through it, This place is wonder full... Rashu thought to himself as he pressed deeper into the darkness of the cave...

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Taka rolled his eyes, and said,"Well, who would be so filled with stupidity that they got the idea to scream in a cave?"

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Merra only just stopped herself from sniggering. She liked Rashu...and Taka. "So.. onwards?" Merra enquired.

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 07:49 PM
"Onwards."Taka agreed, pushing past Rashu.

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Merra followed, but did not shove Rashu.

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Taka walked slowly, not wanting to lead. Truthfully he was a little worried, but didn't want to admit it.

Avalon
August 27th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Feeling Taka push passed him, a slite frown appeard on his face for a few seconds. Rashu hurried up to Taka's side, "I know you don't like me, you can just addmit it.." Rashu said whispering so that no one ells than Taka could hear him. "If it's anything wrong I am doing.. please tell me and I'll stopp.." Rashu said as he eyed Taka with a small frown before turning to look ahead of himself...

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Merra hung her head, sensing tension. She slowed down, not wanting to accidentally encourage conflict.

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Taka slowed down, and his cheeks started to burn. "No...I mean...I dunno"

Katse
August 27th, 2005, 08:24 PM
"Oh," Taugadi replied as Rashu explained where they were. She looked around, admiring the interesting swirls and smoothness that the rainwater left on the cave walls. "So it's like...like..." she forgot the word at the moment, "like a cavern, right?"

Taugadi nodded as the others suggested to move deeper into the cave. What excitement. Who knew what could lie ahead of them.

She stayed at Merra's side, letting the boys lead the way. They seemed to be whispering things to eachother. What they were, she didn't know, but she could sense friction between the two. However, she didn't dare step in. She didn't like conflict and getting involved was the last thing on her mind.

"I wonder how long it goes for," she thought aloud.

Ashara
August 27th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Taka didn't hear the girls talking behind him, and had almost forgotten about them

Merra'sSieria
August 27th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Merra looked to Taugadi.
"Not sure, it could go on all around the world even!" She said with that childish innocence.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Mteuzi frowned a little. The cave was definately not as interesting as she had expected. But she padded on and while she was walking, she found a hole in the wall.
She looked behind her to see if the other cubs were following, and she could just make out their shapes in the darkness.

[I]What harm could it do?[I] Mteuzi thought to herself, and she shrugged off any bad possiblities and squeezed through the hole.

Ashara
August 28th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Taka watched as Mteuzi squeezed through a whole. He looked inside, and wondered if he could even fit.

Mizani
August 28th, 2005, 02:21 AM
Mteuzi grinned broadly and surveyed her surrondings. The cave was small, but it was filled with shimmering rocks.

With a small bound, she stared at the closest stones gleaming colours and patterns. She stared in awe for a while, and then heard someone outside the entrance.

She padded back to the hole and poked her nose through.

"You can come in if you want" She told the lion who she recognised as Taka.

Ashara
August 28th, 2005, 02:23 AM
"I dunno if I'll fit" Taka admitted, looking back at his round stomache. Uru made sure that her weaker son was fed well.

Melody of Scar
September 21st, 2005, 01:04 AM
(( Can I join? ^__^ I'd love to take Zira, since her poster's been inactive since February... If not, I'll join as someone else. :D ))

Mizani
September 21st, 2005, 01:32 AM
((ooc: Its prob okay. Though the person who runs this thread is inactive I think))
Mteuzi smirked and giggled to herself.

"Come on, its not that small. Give it a try, and if you get stuck we can always get the other cubs to pull you out"

Melody of Scar
September 21st, 2005, 02:01 AM
(( I hereby claim Mala ( Zira ), and any further complaints can be sent to my inbox. :D ))

Mala came out from behind the rock she'd been hiding behind, looking after the cubs. She sighed then jumped to the top of the rock and curled up, still gazing into the burrow they'd vanished into. For a Prideland cub, her features were unusually sharp - she often blamed that on her rogue father, although the hooked nose she'd inherited from her mother. Her body was lean and sinewy and her eyes were a medium red, nestled on yellow "whites". The patch above her eye was dark brown, and under it was white.

Her fur was a sort of bright light brown and her underbelly and throat was a beige shade. Her defining mark was the reddish thin triangle which started at the bridge of her nose and ended in a point between her sharp shoulderblades. Her medium brown tail tip flicked behind her a few times before she jumped from the rock and stood at the entrance to the burrow.

She was pensive for a cub, usually found sitting alone on a rock and pondering on things she would relate to no lion. Secretly, though, it was her desire to be queen she often thought on - she knew that Sarabi would likely become the Queen, but she was still trying to weedle her way in. Mala desired power.

Outwardly, however, she was cunning and wise, although she often acted rashly. She wasn't an unlikeable figure, though - at least *she* didn't think she was. With a small grin she followed the cubs quietly into the burrow, her paws landing softly on the dirt. She hoped she would go unnoticed until she could get close enough to find out what was going on, but had a feeling she would be discovered.

Ashara
September 21st, 2005, 08:20 PM
Taka bit his lip, but began to squeeze himself through. He almost got stuck half way in, but sucked in as much air as he could, and managed to squirm out.

Mizani
September 22nd, 2005, 01:53 AM
Mteuzi stepped back a bit so Taka could get through.
She couldn't help but stifle a giggle as the dusty brown prince squeezed through the hole.

"I see you don't go through many holes do you?" She smirked.

Melody of Scar
September 22nd, 2005, 02:51 AM
Mala followed the cubs through the small cave until they came to the hole, where the bit back her own laughter at the spectacle of watching Taka squeeze through. She looked down at her stomach then snorted quietly and scampered up to the hole, slipping through with little problem.

She came up behind Taka, gazing around at the small cave Mteuzi had found. She walked over to a small pile of pebbles and batted one to the ground. She tilted her head then looked at Mteuzi, her small eyes wide with wonder.

"What are they, Mteuzi?" She picked up a stone in her paw, studying it carefully. "D'you think they're magikal?"

Ashara
September 23rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
Taka spun around, hissing wildly. "Mala!" he said, baffled and embarrassed. "I didn't know you were coming...."

Melody of Scar
September 23rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Mala jumped with surprise as Taka hissed at her, staring at him through wild eyes. She calmed herself down quickly and looked away, picking the stone she'd been studying back up and replacing it where it had once been. Her voice was cool as she looked over her shoulder and responded quietly to him.

"Well, now... I'm just full of surprises, aren't I?"

And neither do I have to tell you everywhere I do, Taka. Despite the tone of voice in her head she turned a curious eye back to the stones before moving forwards again, passing Mteuzi and proceeding further into the cave. As she went, the shimmering stones seemed to be placed further and further apart and, before too long, she was immersed in total darkness. She sat down and closed her eyes, shuddering quietly. This must be what death feels like...

Ashara
September 23rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
Taka didn't say anything, but instead stared at the oddly-marked cub quizzically as she passed him.

Katse
September 23rd, 2005, 07:48 PM
Taugadi had managed to squeeze through the hole easier than Taka, even if there was a bit of a scuffle between her and pushing herself through. She now stood behind her friend, watching with perked ears as Mala headed deeper into the cave on her own.

Taugadi had nothing against Mala. She thought her to be very brave and not scared of anything. It's just that they didn't blend well together. Something often kept them from really becoming friends, though Taugadi had no idea of what.

"Do you think we should follow her..." asked Taugadi in a slight whisper.

Ashara
September 23rd, 2005, 08:10 PM
"I guess." Taka said. He would never admit it, but he was somewhat worried. He had no idea if it was starting to get dark or not. And if it was, he'd rather die than confront his father.

Melody of Scar
September 25th, 2005, 01:31 PM
After several moments and when the final echos of Taka's whisper died off, Mala stood slowly and walked deeper into the cave. The further she went, the more she really believed she was experiencing premature death.

When her paw found no ground to step on and she nearly fell into the blackness she made a squeak of surprise and jumped backwards. She sat at the edge of the apparent hole, wishing she could see even the slightest thing to tell how long it was. It went to either side of the cave and even standing at the edge and stretching out she couldn't reach to the other side. She sighed and debated jumping it, her desire to push further nearly overriding her sense of caution. For all you know, stupid, it goes on and down forever. But maybe it doesn't...

Ashara
September 25th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Taka's curiosity got the better of him, and he ran to find Mala. He slid to a stop when he saw her. "What's wrong?" he asked, then noticed the hole.

Avalon
September 25th, 2005, 08:42 PM
((Oh geeze I had totally forgotten this one :gasp: :eek: ... oh well better start posting again :p ))

Rashu had said very little since after that little talk with Taka, he was still following the other cubs. Sitting beside Taugadi he watched Mala disappear into the darkness. But as soon as he heard the startled squeak, went on searching for her witch Taka had already done. Rashu approched her, halting beside the two cub the orange lion could see the hole before them. Lifting his gaze looking over at the other side scanning it from any potentional ledge. Rashu closed his eyes gently sniffing the air, his eyes popped open as he could sense the smell of fresh air. "The cave opening is on the other side this hole..." Rashu said glaceing a Mala brifly, completely avoiding Taka's possible looks. The orange cub then stepped backwards a few steps, before running forward towards the hole, then flung himself over to other side. Rashu hit the ledge with a thud and a slight groan escaped him. As he scrambeld to his paw. Turing back to Mala and Taka on the oposite side of the hole, "Get the others, soon we're out of here.." Rashu yelled his voice had a tone of mixed relife and joy to it. The orange cub sat down, awaiting the rest of the groupe...

Merra'sSieria
September 25th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Merra had not seen the others leaving, she was too busy studying the shining stones. She loved all things like this...

Ashara
September 26th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Taka had forgotten about Merra, too caught up in Mala and Rashu. He narrowed his eyes, knowing that if the other male could do it, he could too. He stepped back a few feet, and took off towards the ledge, hurling himself to the other side, and landing with a splat.

Katse
September 26th, 2005, 08:01 PM
As soon as Taka left, Taugadi followed right behind him. However, she stopped for a moment, looking back at Merra. "Are you coming, Merra," she asked.

Merra'sSieria
September 27th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"Huh? Oh yeah, in a minute..." She batted a stone with her paw.

Ashara
September 27th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Taka pushed passed Rashu, and said,"Good...the sun is just beginnning to go down." He looked back at Mala, and said,"I'm sure you can stay with the pride."

Avalon
September 27th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Rashu just shruged and utterd a sigh as Taka pushed passed him. He looked back at Mala before turning once more to Taka. Looking the cub over He must have some sort of grudge against me... He must have.. Rashu murmured to himself as he looked out of the tunnel entrance and Taka was right, the sun were really setting. Rashu turned to Taka. "I think we should have been back by now... your parent's are probably worried.." Rashu suggested with a faint smile..

Ashara
September 27th, 2005, 09:28 PM
In the back of Takas head, something was telling him to get over his grudge against Rashu, but he wouldn't allow it. "Yes. My dad is pretty strict...."

Melody of Scar
September 27th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Mala sighed and took the hole with an easy leap, landing gracefully behind Taka. Puh. Boys. She walked past the two of them and padded quietly to the mouth of the cave, standing still for a moment half in the darkness and half out of it. She didn't recognize their surroundings, and that excited her to no end. She turned her head and looked up, discovering they were in the middle of a high hill. She jumped out of the mouth of the cave and sped uphill, only to find with disappointment Pride Rock still visible in the distance.

Oh well... Maybe another day.

She walked down to the opening and poked her head in, informing the cubs of this new information. "Pride Rock's not too far, you'll be back not long after nightfall." She only now responded to Taka's offer, though she removed her face from their view and moved slowly uphill as she spoke. "I'll be fine alone."

(( Is Mala an outsider in this RP? ))

Avalon
September 27th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Rashu looked at Mala briefly before turning back to Taka, the orange cub utterd a low sigh, "Hmm.. well then that gives us a better reason to get out of here...I don't wish you to get punished cuz of me or anyother.." Rashu said eyeing Taka still bareing the faint smile. After a while Rashu walked up beside Taka, "Hey.. lets start over, I don't know what I might I have done to make you hate me in anyway, but what ever it was I am sorry about it.." Rashu said looking at Taka with a smile...

Ashara
September 27th, 2005, 09:52 PM
(Hmm...I dunno. Which ever. Her mother could be in the pride, or Mala could just be a rogue.)
Taka let out a long sigh, and said,"Yeah...I might have to kill myself if I have to hate someone I don't know any longer."
(That made no sense...lol)

Avalon
September 27th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Rashu got a little confused by Taka's answere, "Umm well...I don't think that those grudges would be a reason for you to commit suicied.." Rashu said with a slight worry to the voice. "We don't have to be friends or anything, I am only asking for a truse(sp?), or a small from of acceptance if you wish.." Rashu said as he walked forward towards the mouth of the cave...

Ashara
September 27th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Accepted. Friendship is a possibility" he replied, walking up the hill, and towards Pride Rock.

Melody of Scar
September 30th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Mala watched them go then followed them to the top of the hill. She laid down on the top, staring after them as her tail flicked behind her. She looked back over her shoulder, looking for the lioness cubs that had been behind her, before she turned her head forwards again. In the glow of the setting sun her fur appeared to be a medium brown and the stripe on her head was a scarlet red, glowing brightly in the fading light of day. A wicked light came to her eyes as she watched Taka's back before the glow faded to a neutral light and she stood slowly. Her body regained its normal coloration as she peeked into the tunnel, calling quietly.

"You in there? They're leaving - you'd better catch up."

Merra'sSieria
September 30th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Merra turned.
"Oh no! They've left!" She bounded out towards the others and sprained her leg in her hurry when she leaped the crevice. "Hey, wait-ow-up!"

Ashara
September 30th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Taka turned, and watched the lionesses. He let out what little roar he could, letting them know he was in a hurry. He rolled his eyes, and said,"Hold on...I'm gonna see what's going on"

Melody of Scar
October 5th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Mala crawled back into the hole and offered her paw to Merra to help her out. She wasn't an unkind cub, despite her distance from the others of the Pridelands. She offered a small smile. "I'll help you out so Taka doesn't get stuck, and then Rashu can help you home." She looked over Merra's back, wondering if Taugadi was coming. Probably not - she was likely too scared to jump the hole. She called out softly, "Taugadi? You okay?"

Katse
October 5th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Taugadi had managed to jump the last crevice, though a bit clumsy about it. One of her hind legs had just barely cleared it, but she managed. She was now right behind the others.

Taugadi lifted a paw at the glare of the sun the setting sun that flooded the small entrance to the cave. "Yeah," she answered as she trotted to the hole, "my eyes just need a bit of adjusting."

Merra'sSieria
October 5th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Merra took Mala's paw and smiled, eyes sparkling through the veil of fur.
"Thanks"

Avalon
October 5th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Rashu was quitely sitting on the nearby hill, watching the two remaining cubs comming out of the cave. With a sight sigh he turned to Pride Rock, the large rock formation in the distance. I only hope we get back there before it gets dark... Rashu wispered to himself, as he turned back to the cub who were emergeing from the cave. Rashu showed a small smile as a greeting...

Merra'sSieria
October 5th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Merra grinned back. She was already beginning to really like Rashu...

Melody of Scar
October 7th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Mala nodded as she padded quietly behind Taugadi. She pulled herself out of the hole after the other two and sat a little distance away from them, her eyes staring off into the horizon. She was debating taking Taka up on his offer, suddenly not wanting to sleep alone. She looked after him then stood up and walked up to him, hesitating before she spoke. "D'you think Ahadi'll let me stay the night, Taka?"

Mizani
October 7th, 2005, 12:28 PM
((ooc: Okay, I'm lost. I'll just wait for a moment to put Mteuzi back in, if you guys don't mind:D.))

Ashara
October 7th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Taka turned when he heard Malas voice. "Dad shouldn't mind. He's let a few cubs stay for about a week now" he replied, stopping to let her catch up.

Melody of Scar
October 7th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Mala caught up to him and stood next to him, smiling lightly. Sleeping alone was just getting so dull, it would be fun to experience something different. She usually resided in the Elephant Graveyard, where her parents had lived since Mohatu's time - both were now gone, leaving her alone with Matriarch Renna and the hyena clan. But her daughter Shenzi was alright, when she wasn't with the other slobbering idiot Ed or sharing cutesy faces with Banzai. She shuddered lightly, glad she would spend a night away from them.

"Thanks, Taka."

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Merra caught up to them, limping slightly on her sprained paw.
"You don't think he'll mind me staying too?"
She looked towards Pride rock where she hoped to be staying tonight. She usually had to sleep in a little nook which was shielded from the rain, but contained a few too many sharp rocks and was rather small considering she was growing up fast as all cubs did. And there was always the stinging insects who also liked to shelter there in the cold weather.

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 09:12 AM
((ooc: I guess I'll jump in again now))
Mteuzi followed behind the rest of the gang, slightly sad that she couldn't explore the caves more, but it didn't bother her much. Priderock seemed inviting as usual. The other cubs began to discuss whether or not they were allowed to sleep in the den. Mteuzi was surprised now that she thought about the fact that all these new cubs had appeared; basically out of no where.

She shruged her shoulders and let her mind dimiss the thoughts. She sat down and groomed her paw. Her energy from earlier had diminished, and sleep sounded like a good idea.

She padded up to Merra and sat down next to her.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
"Hey Mteuzi!" Merra groomed her paw. "Wasnt today so exciting? I mean, I explore all the time, being a rogue but it's different with all you guys..."

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Mteuzi grinned and nodded her head.

"Yeah it was fun. I usually don't have this many friends to play with. You guys should consider staying here"

Mteuzi had always been content with her old friends, but now, her new friends seemed part of her life already.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 10:52 AM
"I will if I'm allowed...This place sure beats my old pad..." Merra stretched. "It's warm with all these other lions. Hey, d'you think we'll look like them when we grow up?"

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Mteuzi twisted her smile in thought.

"Maybe, but I hope we don't act like some of them"

She stuck her tongue out in pretend disgust. She grinned back at Merra.

"What do you think?"

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 11:19 AM
"Not sure..." Merra shrugged. "But the fact is, I'll be one of them one day soon, and probably you too? And Taka, and Rashu, and Taugadi, and Mala..." She looked at each of them in turn.

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Mteuzi nodded.
She looked at them all as Merra named them. A thought then came to her mind, and she looked at Merra in a questioning manner.

"Do you think we'll change alot?"

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"I know I will. With you guys, I mean."
Merra took a bone and brushed her mane-like tuft of fur on her head.

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 11:39 AM
((ooc: We should have an RP for when they become teens))
Mteuzi tilted her head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked her friend, flicking her tail around curiously.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 11:45 AM
(OOC:Yeah!!! That'd be brill! Hehe...flirting :D))

"Oh, you know," She lowered her voice to a whisper, "The boys might fancy us..." She giggled a little. "What d'you reckon?" She grinned cheekily.

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 11:49 AM
((ooc: :lol: Yeah, it'd be coolsome))
Mteuzi smirked at Merra.

"Hehe, maybe so, and I think I can tell you like Rashu already"

She nudged her friend playfully.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Merra laughed and nudged her back. "Well, you know..."

Avalon
October 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Rashu was still sitting on the hill looking out at the savanna humming contended to himself. The sun set is beautiful... Rashu smiled contented as he turned his gaze to the two girls who where chatting seemingly about something funny. Rashu looked at them with a small smile before he turned once more back to the sun, with a contended sigh...

((that would acctually bee a cool idea, haveing an RP with them as teens :D ))

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 12:06 PM
"Wow, I hadn't realised it was so late..." Merra peered outside at the sunset.

((Shall I start a teen thread? Then we can have that AND still post in here ))

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 12:16 PM
((ooc: Yeah! I can get a few other people to join. It'll be fun))
Mteuzi nodded and yawned.

"I might turn in"

She bid good night to her friends.

She noticed Rashu wasn't around to say goodnight to. She then spotted him on a hill.
She turned back to Merra.

"Should I go out to that hill to say good night to Rashu, or do you think its not worth it?"

She yawned again.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 12:18 PM
"Yeah, we might as well." Merra padded up to Rashu with Mtuezi.

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Mteuzi walked up next to Rashu.

"Planning to do some star gazing eh Rashu?" She asked him, raising an eye brow again.

She looked up at the heavens before turning her attention back at Rashu, waiting for his answer.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 01:31 PM
"Haha..lost in thought, eh Rashu?" Merra bid goodnight and went to lie in a corner.

Ashara
October 8th, 2005, 01:48 PM
(Tell me when you guys make the teen board :cheese: )
Taka waited at the opening of the den. Ahadi came to the entrance, followed by Mufasa who had been asleep this whole time.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 01:52 PM
((It's made ^^ It's called Old Cubs, New Tricks))

Ashara
October 8th, 2005, 01:53 PM
(Okay. Thanks ^_^)

Avalon
October 8th, 2005, 04:04 PM
"Huh?...what??" Rashu said slightly startled turing to Mteuzi hearing her question, "Oh..yea, I had planned that.." Rashu said with a slight smile, turning to the starlit heaves takeing a deep breath. "I have always loved the star..." Rashu said with a slight pause, "Well I have always wonderd what that's out there, and the answere too why I'm here in the first place.." the orange cub said as he laid down in the cool grass still gazeing at the heavens...

Ashara
October 8th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Taka waited outside for the other cubs. He had told his father about the extra cubs. Ahadi had excepted, and was waiting inside to see them.

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Avalon
"Huh?...what??" Rashu said slightly startled turing to Mteuzi hearing her question, "Oh..yea, I had planned that.." Rashu said with a slight smile, turning to the starlit heaves takeing a deep breath. "I have always loved the star..." Rashu said with a slight pause, "Well I have always wonderd what that's out there, and the answere too why I'm here in the first place.." the orange cub said as he laid down in the cool grass still gazeing at the heavens...
Mteuzi looked up at the stars and shuffled her paws.
"Well my mum said, you can't find your answers if you stare at the skies all day. She says looking at the stars is a waste of time, and that you should be out there making your own future"

Mteuzi flicked her tail around again, her tail tuft swinging like a fly.

"But I don't really believe her. I like the stars, and its when I feel closest to my dad"

Avalon
October 9th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Rashu looked at Mteuzi, with a small smile, "Well your mother can believe whatever she wants, I use stargazeing as both a time consumer and to think about stuff..." Rashu said with a faint grin. Rashu's ears flickerd back as he heard Mteuzi speak about her father, "I am sorry about your father.." Rashu whispered looking at her, "and yes the stars makes you feel close to those you have lost" Rashu added turning once more to the heavens...

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 05:42 AM
"Its not so bad, I mean, I never even knew my father. So it didn't hurt very much when he died" Mteuzi let her two red orbs followed along the trail of stars.
But it did hurt when she saw her mother crying. All she could do was console her, but that didn't help her very much.

She looked at Rashu with questioning eyes.

"So where do you come from Rashu?"

Avalon
October 9th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Rashu listend to Mteuzi's speech, and as she asked him the question he turned to her with a faint sigh. "Well, that's kind of a long story..." Rashu said with a faint smile. "Alright, I skip the unimportant details. I am from place far from here, far to the north west, where the land meets the sea.." Rashu smiled gently, "but the reason I am in the pridelands is another story, my mother and father got exlied from our pride since they had broken some strict laws and my dad knew of a placed called the 'Pridelands' where all creatures lived in harmoney. And that was where we were heading, but I got lost as were treking over the river Kube and I lost my parents..." Rashu sighed, "..they might think I am dead now anyway..." Rashu said eyeing Mteuzi with a faint smile. "And thus I became a rouge, maybe a little too young but who cares..." the orange cub added with a faint smile...

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Mteuzi was saddened by Rashu's story. She patted him on his shoulder.

"Well I can't relate, but perhaps you can consider your friends as your family"

Mteuzi gave Rashu a smile that reached her cheeks.

Avalon
October 9th, 2005, 06:43 AM
Rashu smiled softly, "Yes... maybe I can.." the orange lioncub said with a faint smile looking at the pride rock with a with a faint grin. Rashu then stood to his feet, "Well shall go inside, we could need some sleep before tomorrow..." Rashu said with a small smile as he padded towards the large rock formation...

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Mteuzi followed behind Rashu, but then scampered ahead and settled next to her mother at the back of the den. She yawned again, before falling asleep.

Merra'sSieria
October 9th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Merra'sSieria
"Haha..lost in thought, eh Rashu?" Merra bid goodnight and went to lie in a corner.

She's already stone cold... :evilgrin:

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 09:25 AM
((ooc: Hehe, edited))

Ashara
October 10th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Taka dosed off on the peak of Pride Rock while waiting for the other cubs. A wind came by, ruffling his fur, and causing him to wake up. He drowsily stood, and headed inside.