PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Everyone!

lionobsession
September 14th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Hi! I'm lionobsession, whom some of you may know from My Lion King, The Lion King Source, TLKFAA and DA.

I think you can guess what my favourite colour is... And my favourite film...

I love drawing from TLK, as well as RPing!

Loving my time on here already,

lionobsession :haha:

King Simba
September 14th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Welcome to Lea, lionobsession! :D I recognise you from DA. You have some pretty good stuff going on there. :)

So, where you from? :timonpleased:

Kirauni
September 14th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Hello, hello!
I've already wrote you a PM, but I'd like to welcome you here, too.

Have a nice time with us :)

if you like RPing, we also got an RPG section. However, it's quite inactive. But I've heard from a few new members that they'd love to roleplay, too.
Maybe you all can come up with something and bring the roleplays back to life :)

lionobsession
September 14th, 2014, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome!
@King Simba: I do go in DA and I recognise you from there too (loving the art!) I'm your typical British person, but absolutely obsessed with lions!

@Kirauni: I think I'll try and get RPG back up! I love doing it!

Vidan
September 14th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Welcome to Lea! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Leorgathar
September 14th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Welcome aboard! :D I hope you really like it here. I looked into your DA gallery and I liked what I saw ^^ Feel free to look around :)

Dare
September 14th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Salutations. :)

lionobsession
September 14th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the greetings! I can't believe I haven't found this place earlier - I love it here!

HasiraKali
September 14th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Howdy! Welcome to Lea! :D I hope you enjoy your stay here. Let the admins know if you need anything. :)

Sharifu
September 15th, 2014, 12:36 AM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy posting here and make some new friends. :D

Aurelian
September 15th, 2014, 02:20 AM
Pleasure to meet you, LO. Since the only TLK sites I have been a member of are this one and the now long defunct Lion King Domain, I'm sure we never met. I also not as active as the others these days.

Still always great to see a new face.

lionobsession
September 15th, 2014, 07:14 AM
I think this will become my new home so people will be seeing a lot of me! I thank all of you for the messages and I hope to be seeing you around the site too!

Azerane
September 15th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Woah, seems I'm late to this party :p A big welcome to the forum, I do remember you from My TLK, I don't stop by there much but from time to time.

Hope you enjoy your time at Lea :)

lionobsession
September 15th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Thanks Azerane! I only tend to upload art onto MLK, but I am loving this friendly atmosphere so will definitely be spending lots of time in the forums here!

Safila
September 16th, 2014, 01:21 AM
:lalala: welcomeeeeeeeeeeeee

lionobsession
September 16th, 2014, 06:12 AM
Thank you Safilaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kossu
September 16th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Welcome!:D
Hope you can have tons of fun here!:)

lionobsession
September 16th, 2014, 05:56 PM