PDA

View Full Version : Give Away: TLK Soap holder thing

Azerane
August 16th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Hey guys, I didn't know what to call it... :p

I have this plastic soap/shampoo holder thing (without soap/shampoo in it). The screw on cap that is underneath the top is cracked but it still screws on/off. Could probably be fixed with a little glue if desired, but you don't see it anyway.

Moving house I realise it's something that I'm not too horrified about parting with TLK wise. I figured it's better off going to a fan, than an op-shop (I'm doing the same with a Bullseye plush from Toy Story in the off-topic forum too if you're interested).

I'm giving it away free, I just ask that you pay the shipping cost, which shouldn't be too much since it weighs pretty much nothing.

If no one claims it in a week, it's going to the op-shop.

Kirauni
August 16th, 2014, 02:56 PM
It's great that you'll move to a new place. I really hope it'll be awesome. Good luck on that!

The holder-thingy looks interesting. Thanks for the offer! However, I'm afraid I don't have the space to get new TLK stuff. With my little one and all her toys... But maybe somebody else wants it. It really looks interesting and I bet it's a nice opportunity. I'll let other fans know, if you like :)

Azerane
August 16th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Sure, go ahead :) If there's someone who wants it they're more than welcome to it.

And thank you, I'm really looking forward to the move and having space for my rabbit indoors.

ThiagoPE
August 17th, 2014, 02:37 AM
It's a very nice item, shame the shopping to here would cost a fortune.

Enviado de meu GT-S7273T usando Tapatalk

Kasei
August 17th, 2014, 03:52 PM
You might ask on Lilymud too Az, there are quite a few collectors haunting that place.

Kirauni
August 17th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Hey Azerane!

I talked to another German fan and she really likes that soap-shampoo-thingy. Do you know what shippment to Germany would cost?