PDA

View Full Version : The Tyrant King / The Forgotten Era

mane6
August 6th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Don`t You EVER say that name in my presence, I, AM. THE. KING.

Throughout the Pridelands, talk of the Dark King have been prohibited. Animals wish not to remember, and Simba made this law, after his Evil Uncles Death. Soon after, A lioness, A loyal follower stepped forward, claiming Scar was still with them, and was the Greatest King The Pridelands had ever seen. This enraged, but also scared Simba. Were Scars followers Insane? He exiles the followers to the Outlands. The Outlands used to be apart of the Pridelands, but Scar, after ruining the land, seemingly cursed this land, for it would never heal. Zira saw this as a blessing, while her followers disagreed. Would she kill them all just to be closer to Scar? Their leader was surely insane, but they had no choice, for they were all outcasts.

Soon, across the Southern Border lied a small pride, but allies to the Pridelands. Here, there was a King And A Queen, Both Simba`s Old Freinds. `King Malka & Queen Tama.` They had 2 cubs, Kopa and Kiro, as the cubs grew, they wanted to know about the Pridelands, and what happened, and why it was so bad there when Mother & Father Lived There. Unfortunately, the tale had to be told.

This Is The Tale Of Scar`s Reign, The Tyrannical King.

Characters To Choose From:
King Scar: --
Zira (Loyal Follower Not Queen) : mane6
Nala --
Mheetu
Sarabi
Malka
Tama
Kula
Chumivi
{These are the mains}

{These are the NPC`s}
Dotty
Spotty
Ziras Followers
Shenzi
Banzai
Ed
Sarafina

Kossu
August 13th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Oooh,I would absolutely love to roleplay.I haven't really done it before because I never got the chance,but it seems too much fun to miss now.=D
I would like to sign up for Nala.Hopefully more people more people will show interest.:curious: