PDA

View Full Version : New era, or skipping some chapters?

Guntur
April 21st, 2011, 05:20 AM
Hello there, the second generation of Lea members are here to smash down. =) :nukasmilie:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 21st, 2011, 10:27 AM
Lea's back, with a fancy new look!

:lol:

Guntur
April 21st, 2011, 10:40 AM

At least we're the second (or third) generation Adam.

Sombolia
April 21st, 2011, 10:45 AM

Agreed. :lol: Oh well, at this point, we're lucky to have a post count at all. :psst:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 21st, 2011, 10:52 AM
I think we need to get The Elephant's Graveyard going so we can get back all those lovely numbers under our names!

It's important to get the forum back, I never imagined it would be back this quickly though!

HasiraKali
April 21st, 2011, 12:13 PM
If y'all remember about where your count was, I can change it. ;) But what's the fun in that? :lol:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
Mine was up at around 1800 I think, but you get used to having to start from scratch around here!
;) :lol:

Nuduli
April 21st, 2011, 02:56 PM
I think this new version of Lea will be really great now that we got someone to look over our pride who cares, :lol: I also love this new Outlander skin, very neat. :D (Now I just need a Scar one and I'll be verrry happy xD)

Aurelian
April 21st, 2011, 07:13 PM
I always felt that the quality of the posts was more important then quantity. Better one long detailed post about something worthwhile then 100 posts that just say "lol".

Twilight_Sparkle
April 22nd, 2011, 12:40 AM
Welcome back everyone!

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 22nd, 2011, 09:53 AM
I always felt that the quality of the posts was more important then quantity. Better one long detailed post about something worthwhile then 100 posts that just say "lol".

....lol. :p

Guntur
April 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
^ LOL :lol: :p

Aurelian
April 22nd, 2011, 04:42 PM
Is it just me, or are we already drawing some random unknown members? Anybody know who Dante and Xacheraus are?

Guntur
April 22nd, 2011, 05:01 PM
No worries on that one Feral, it just a new member that sign up on this forum. beside this isn't a closed forum.

HasiraKali
April 22nd, 2011, 06:26 PM
Dante sounds familiar, but I don't know about the other. It's all good though. :) I noticed we had a bot poking around yesterday :lol:

Simbaspirit
April 25th, 2011, 11:33 PM
there's been a few resets the past few years, but I'm just so happy most of the same people are here and that there's still a forum :)

HasiraKali
April 25th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Yay! It's Simbaspirit! Welcome! :D

Simbaspirit
April 25th, 2011, 11:48 PM
haha thanks! I have been mega busy with exams, and I went to the temp site and wondered what happened.. eventually found you guys here :) The forum looks great!

Xacheraus
April 26th, 2011, 12:55 PM
*ahem* Xacheraus would be me, as in John yo! Decided to use my more recent screen name of 'Xacheraus', so jaja. What's up everyone? =) For those who don't know, I'm one of the original Lea-er's back when this place was just getting started. I heard what happened and saw for myself that the old place was gone, but I'm likin' the new crib!

Guntur
April 26th, 2011, 01:02 PM
LOL John, you should put the Prince logo on your avatar.

Welcome back John, good to have you posting here again!

Xacheraus
April 26th, 2011, 01:05 PM
LOL John, you should put the Prince logo on your avatar.

Welcome back John, good to have you posting here again!

Thanks man! Yeah, I'll try to be more active this time 'round.
Hmm, well there's an idea...I was just thinking of what could be my avatar. XD

Aurelian
April 26th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Wow, OK. I do remember you as John. Don't recall you using the Xacheraus name, but that's alright. Just glad to see another oldie but goodie return.

Xacheraus
April 26th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Wow, OK. I do remember you as John. Don't recall you using the Xacheraus name, but that's alright. Just glad to see another oldie but goodie return.

Haha, it's a very old name of mine that I "un-retired" a while back. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ithabise
April 26th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Nice to see this site back up and running!
I was a previous member of the old one. DLB117 was the name I used that time around, though didn't post much... Couple threads here and there. So far out of the three major sites I was a member of this is the only one to have a rekindled version!

Glad to see at least one of the sites I got my start from has stayed alive, and hopefully stay that way for a long time to come!

I hope with the new upcoming release of TLK on blueray, and any other merchandise that entails this community will get a boost in the upcoming months. Look forward to meeting the older and newer members I didn't have the chance to last time!

Sadiki
April 26th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Welcome aboard new com....... no wait you were on original lea before I joined... bummer...

And yeah the new era has begun quite nicely if you ask me, even thought there is still a lot to be done.

Added: And welcome back for you too Doug. You guys should stay more active indeed!

Or else...
Or else what?
Exactly!

Nuduli
April 26th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hi there, welcome back! :D I used to be on the first Lea too under a different name and didn't post much either, lol. I might remember your former username though. :thinks: Maybe. :lol: Great fur suit, where is it from?

Ithabise
April 26th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Heh yeah it was a while ago now. Was great seeing you at FC STM!

Looks like it's getting going quite nicely! Always willing to give a helping paw if there's anything I can do! Just give me a shout.

As for my previous account... If I recall correctly, I only posted a thread about a TLK themed truck / 4x4 project I was working on at the time, and a couple of my TLK collection pictures XD
Seems like forever ago now though.
Nice to get a new start! Hopefully we both can be more active XD

The suit is my primary character Ithabise. Made it myself as one of my first suits for my fursuit company; Anthropaws. ^^

King Simba
April 26th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Welcome back to you both. It's great to see some older members returning again. :) It just shows that it wasn't all that bad when Lea went down. ;)

Simbaspirit
April 26th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Heh yeah it was a while ago now. Was great seeing you at FC STM!

Looks like it's getting going quite nicely! Always willing to give a helping paw if there's anything I can do! Just give me a shout.

As for my previous account... If I recall correctly, I only posted a thread about a TLK themed truck / 4x4 project I was working on at the time, and a couple of my TLK collection pictures XD
Seems like forever ago now though.
Nice to get a new start! Hopefully we both can be more active XD

The suit is my primary character Ithabise. Made it myself as one of my first suits for my fursuit company; Anthropaws. ^^

ohhhhhh my gosh i remember that truck! so epic. Do you still have it? and that suit is awesome! :D

Nalas
May 3rd, 2011, 12:56 AM

I literally :lol: at that! Welcome back to Lea, everyone! <3

Guntur
May 3rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
It's depressing if the forum rest forever. :p