PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Simba woke up that cold, wintery morning. He looked over to his daughter Kiara. He was worried about her relationship with Kovu. He nuzzled Nala to wake her up.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Not too far away Timon yawned loadly and nudged Pumbaa in the tummy to wake him up.
"Come on," he said in Pumbaa's ear, "the early bird gets the worm." ;)

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Ti-mooon," Pumbaa complained, still half asleep.

Although Timon was his best friend, Pumbaa sometimes found it hard to forgive him when he disturbed him from a wonderful dream of bed bugs. However, once the word "worm" registered, he was wide awake.

"Come on then Timon," Pumbaa said licking his lips. He nudged the meerkat onto his back and began the morning "hunt", not wasting any time. The two misfits made for the direction of Priderock, with no reason to fear any of the lions.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Simba looked over Nala, her eyes opened. "Good morning, Nala. Fancy some breakfast?" he asked.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:15 PM
[Now in the long savanah grass]

Timon sniffed along the ground (Pumbaa closely following) trying to pick up the sent of hiding grubs.

However unknown to them a shaggy brown outlander croached down low, eyed them up hungrily.

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Pumbaa didn't feel quite right. At first he put it down to eating one too many bugs the night before, but time went on and he couldn't shake the feeling.

"Ti-" he began, but then hesitated. Pumbaa could see the concentration in Timon's face, so did not wish to disturb him. Carefully he looked around, looking for something in the long grass.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Shadow woke up by the water hole as he allways do...in a three....

he look up throw the leves and saw sunshines coming down and of curse he got to think of Sunshine.....

he rutsh his head back and forthf prity fast geting him self to woke up....in the mean time Sunshine woke up....in the pride rock cave

she got up whit hast and went out to the cave exsit and in the way running over sevral lions/lionesses.....

ops, sorry, my bad, ,sorry really sorry, she said as she hear they say like

"huff, whatsh it, hey, and stuff like that....

and she was so close when a random lionesses cam in frot of her

"worst where you got a rush Sunshine....."

"hey move it "

Sunshine said as she try to look past the lionesses...

"where are you going ?"

"to Shad".... she imedly stop"ah...to the.... shad....ows yeah to the shadows by the water hole"

She said whit a big smily face

"ok but whatsh it out there you are just a young lionesses and "

Sunshine went throw as she saw a litle gap

"hey!"

but Sunshine where out in full hast

"what are that lionesses up to really...." the lionesses said to her self

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:22 PM
The outlander crawled forward as quietly as possible. He was very cautious as he could tell the warthog could sense he was near.

Timon still sniffed around lazily, finding bugs seemed particulary difficult this morning.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 06:28 PM
And all sudenly Sunshine came whit like 100 miles ph

"hey Timon,! Hey Bumba!"

she yeald as she past them very fast casing Timon to lose some balance

and befure they culd anwser she was out of reath for a talk

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 06:30 PM
The warthog suddenly caught a glimps of something, a patch of brown fur hidden in the long green grass. Gasping, he tapped Timon on the back.

"Uh Timon, I think we're in trouble..." he whispered, too scared to hear Sunshine calling the pair.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Not now Pumbaa I'm trying to concentrate, do you want breakfast or not? Geez first Sunshine now this"

The outlander satyed still for a few secounds. That silly cub had ruined his concerntration and now the warthog had spotted him, there was only one thing he could do. Nuka burst out of the grass and raced, growling and slobbering towards his prey.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Simba looked out on the Pridelands from Pride rock. He padded down to the fields leaving Nala and Kiara to rest.

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"But Timon... !" he began to protest, "I think y- AAHHH".

His speach was suddenly cut short, and Pumbaa let out a scream. Out of almost no where, a mess of yellow and dark brown flashed before him, letting out a growl. The large cat flew at the brown lion, knowing he should protect members of the Pridelands.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Nuka fell back hard on his back and let out a yowl of agony. He stared up at the huge lion now on to of him with fear.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Simba caught a glimpse of the outlander nearby.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:43 PM
(Tad confused, is Simba supposed to be on Nuka? Or is that someone else?)

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 06:44 PM
OOC: Cheetah Mushroom. ^^

Calais stepped off of the lion. The Outlander was obviously not strong enough to take him in a fight, so the cheetah let out a low growl, warning him to get away.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 06:46 PM
not in the RPG mushroom Shadow and Sunshine are teens :evilgrin:

anyway

Shadow saw Sunshine coming running but she sudenly stop and so did Shadow on his way down from the three.....

they heard very louad roars Shadow snap back and where running up to Sunshine that was still standing still and looking shocking back

"what was that Shine?"

"i have no idea but it sound caming from the there Timon and Bumba where.....oh no " Sunshine said as she turn back started running back

"hey Sunshine wait for me"

Shadow scrim as he followd

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Nuka got to his feet shakily then ran off toward the pridelands looking defeated and upset.

Timon, now laying on the ground, put his hand to his chest trying to catch his breath.
"Pumbaa," he said, "If that ever happens again beat me sensless until I listen to you...thanx buddy."

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Simba was waiting behind a rock. He growled and jumped out in front of Nuka.

"What are you doing here?!"

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Pumbaa crouched down next to Timon, just as shaken as his friend.

The cheetah watched the lion run off, defeated, and then turned to the meerkat.

"Your friend is right, you know. Such small creatures as your selves should be more careful," he lectured in a friendly manor.

Pumbaa recognised this cheetah. He was prince of his Pride, and was often seen with the lions around Priderock.

"Thanks!" Pumbaa said, speaking for himself and Timon.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Sunshine came out from the bushsis

and as she saw timon lying down there he ask

"what happend?"

but then saw Nuka walking away

"oh...Nuka...."

"you ok Timon?"

Shadow then came...but not in a veiw for the others...he stay in the bushis there no one culd see him

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"Ahh!" Nuka yelled as he came to a stop. "I-I-I," he stuttered, then shaking his head he stood up straight, "We were hungry and there is nothin to eat in the outlands, mother sent-" he cleared his throat then proudly continued, "-me to catch some dinner."

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"You were aware of the penalty for returning to the Pridelands. At least your mother was." Simba growled some more.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Nuka backed down quickly, "Y-yes-yes, sir." he gulped.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"well you dont buy any more good thought by eating our friends" Sunshine said anying looking at Nuka whit a prity bad face

"dont kill him Simba" Sunshine said whit a sad voice

Shadow was still watcing it all and thought for him self....

"slow down Sunshine....."

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Simba looked Nuka in the eye. He was getting worried.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"Ahh!" Nuka started. He look down at the cub with a look of anger yet fear, he didn't like all these pridelanders ganging up on him. "Oh, please, can I just go back to the outlands now, I'm sorry I'll never do it again honest!"

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"com on Simba....."

Sunshine baged him...."he hasent eaten for days....the hunger toke over him "

Danmit Mushroom Sunshine is no cub ! and nether are ShadowXD

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Calais sat watching the drama unfold between Simba, Sunshine and the Outlander. He felt slightly sorry for the young lion; he wasn't that strong, and he knew how bad things could get out there.

I shall not get involved yet, he though, but I'll go talk to the boy later. I could maybe offer him something.

Calais continued to watch carefully.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Simba looked down at Sunshine. He still wasn't sure.

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Pumbaa may not of been the smartest creature on the planet, but he had a big heart.

"Let him leave!" he called over.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Simba looked over to Pumbaa, he made his decision.
"I'll let you leave just this once." he said.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"Yeah" said Timon now getting to his feet, "the longer he stays he the more ideas he gets on how to make lunch outta me and Pumbaa." He shuddered.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"com on " the young teenage Sunshine said....

"our i will tell your daghter what kinda killer you are...."

Sunshine said whit a litle tesing voice....

"oh what did you do now Sunshine"

Shadow hade to came in

thought he dont want to talk our even be here but he culd not leave his lionesses....

"she didnt mean that yourmagesty she didnt mean to blackmail you.... right Shine"

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Oh, thank you, thank you!" Nuka said with glee and he galloped off towards the outlands. When he was at least a 10 metres away he stopped or breath and chuckled to himself, "Morons" he muttered then continued on his way.

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Calais waited until the lion was some distance away, and the other had stopped watching him. Casually he got up and left.

He stalked Nuka through the long grass, suddenly jumping up in front of him.

"Hello there..." he grinned.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
When all where looking after Nuka running aways.....Shadow saw his chance to sneak out of this so he started to cralw back in to the bushis....

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"OH no! Not again!" Nuka was now getting fed up. "What do you want?!"

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Broken hoped in front of Nuka. ?what are you doing?? she asked him angrily. She noticed he was without a kill and sighed. ?your mother is going to kill you.? She scoffed ?come with me I have something left of a wildebeest you can drag off.? She said calling out to her son who was a day or so older than Kovu and Vitani. ?Asante, let?s go. Coming Nuka?? she asked swifting her long tail for him to follow.

((Sorry ignor this))

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"I thought I should appologise for that... incident" Calais explained, looking more serious, "nothing personal, you know."

He began to walk away, but continued talking.

"And I noticed how hungry you seem. I'm sure my Pride would have no object to you having a hunt now and again on our lands."

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"ah man those outsiders huh...." Sunshine culplayd

"so Shad......where is Shadow ?"

she said as she notice he was gone and looking around

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Simba's ears twitched, he heard some rustling in the bushes. He peeked through the bushes he saw an eye watching him.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"But the pridelanders won't let us, we have to stay in the outlands, there's no food, no water, if Simba doesn't do something soon then we are all gonna starve." Nuka sighed "At least my mum is trying to keep us al alive." He looked away. "Yes Broken I'm coming."

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:21 PM
"hmhm...hi..."Shadow maged to say while he thought....

damn you Sunshine.....

and he upesly where faking a smile

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:22 PM
"Simba is the king of the Lions. At least let me go catch something for you, just to make up for pouncing on you like that."

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"What never seen a white eyed panther befure?"

and the sudenly Shadow ran off

"What are you doing Shadow?"

Sunshine shout after him

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 07:25 PM
?The outlands, Nuka, are not Simba?s responsibility.? She growled ?Your mother is the leader of the outlands, so it is her problem, maybe talk to her?? She suggested. She slowed her pace for Nuka, she liked him for some reason. ?You?re a mess.? She cringed leading him to the meal. ?Here. Take this back home, child. I?ll see you at dusk.? She smiled before walking away in search for her son.

((You guys are to fast for me heh.))

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Calais had not expected the Outlander to jump at his offer, and he had tried his best. Turning away and taking on the speed only a cheetah could possess, he flew towards the Pridelands. Knowing many of the Lions were still asleep, he hoped to wake his mate.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Simba peaked behind the bushes, he saw a small, tawny coloured cub.
"Uh, hi." the cub said nervously.

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 07:34 PM
((sorry to interupt. Who is the cub???))

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Simba peaked behind the bushes, he saw a small, tawny coloured cub.
"Uh, hi." the cub said nervously.

FOR THE LAST TIME DAMIT SUNSHINE AND SHADOW ARE TEENS !!! DAMNIT !!!

NOT CUBS LOL

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by shadow
FOR THE LAST TIME DAMIT SUNSHINE AND SHADOW ARE TEENS !!! DAMNIT !!!

NOT CUBS LOL
OOC - The cub is one of my characters. :bleen:

BIC - "Hello." said Simba looking down in to the bush. "Are you alone?"

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Calais arrived at Priderock in a matter of minutes. The few lionesses that were awake were already custom to him, and nodded polietly at him.

"Good morning," he called back.

In the cave he did not find the lion he was looking for. Oh well, he though, looks like he's not going to make this easy for me today.

The cheetah ran back out into the morning light, and began his hunt of the Pridelands.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:42 PM
OOC - The cub is one of my characters. :bleen:

BIC - "Hello." said Simba looking down in to the bush. "Are you alone?"

ops "emebrest"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/eww1.jpg keep going on forget Shadow by now he is back at the water hole again.....

Sunshine walk beside Simba and pusht him a bit

"what do you got there?.....ahww a cub how cute "

"hey there litle cub"

Sunshine bend her head all the way to the ground and so her head
where lower ?then the cubs

but she where carfull not showing the 3 scars she got on her sun so close to the cub

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Broken found Asante watching the king and a lioness as they talked to a cub. ?Son, what are you doing?? She asked pawing at the white fur that was his ?mane? ?watching?? he said quietly. She wasn?t nervous around Simba, she wasn?t banished, and knew nothing of this ?Scar?to them she would have been just another lioness.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:43 PM
The cub nodded. "I lost my father and mother." he said worried.
Simba looked at Shadow and Sunshine, "Seeing what is up with this poor cub of course."
"Jump on. You'll feel a lot more comfortable in the den." he said smiling. "We'll soon find your parents, don't worry."

Simba took the cub back to Pride Rock.

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Nuka dragged the carcus into the outlands. He saw Vitani,
"Hey Vitnani! Where's mum?"

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:46 PM
and Sunshine folwo happely talking to the cub that was riding on Simbas back....so he wuldent think to mutsh abut his parents..... beside she thought he was very cute and adorebull

Shadow didnt like to be around to mutsh...so he left off just walking in some deraktion whit a low head

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 07:46 PM
?Come on, they?ve left??Broken ordered walking away distracting Asante with the tuff of her tail. He followed obediently. He wanted to get back home and see Vitani, who he had a start of a crush on. ?Yes, mother.? They neither lived in the pride lands or the outlands but Zira welcomed them to some extent. "I herd Nuka brought down a wildabeest..." she said playfully. "Yeah right." Asante replyed rolling his eyes.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:48 PM
The cub looked down to Sunshine. "Hello." he said.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:49 PM
"hello" Sunshine said happly back ...."whats your name ?"

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:51 PM
"Leo." he replied.
"We'll be back soon. When we get back you can get some rest." Simba said to the cub smiling.

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Calais walked peacefully on his own for sometime, until he was a dark shadow in the landscape.

He jogged in the direction of the Prideland's only white eyed panther, and greeted him.

"Shadow! Have you seen Reth about today?"

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:53 PM
"Leo....what a cute name"

Sunshine said smiling at the cub....

"you know Simba if you got to mutsh to do...i can take care of him until we find his parents....you must have planty of stuff to do sens you are a king"

and dont have time for babysitting "

Sunshine said smiling

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"If you want. I'll be trying to find his parents anyway." replied Simba smiling to Sunshine. He put Leo down in a corner of Pride rock.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Calais walked peacefully on his own for sometime, until he was a dark shadow in the landscape.

He jogged in the direction of the Prideland's only white eyed panther, and greeted him.

"Shadow! Have you seen Reth about today?"

"hm...well....no and how do you know my name.....?"

Shadow wasent very talking person and then didnt knew mutsh abut the others.
he thought he was just scrowing around...our playing a stuped game whit him sens he talk to him Shadow is use to ppl scrowing him around

and he wasent in a mood becuse Sunshine just left off

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 08:00 PM
"If you want. I'll be trying to find his parents anyway." replied Simba smiling to Sunshine. He put Leo down in a corner of Pride rock.

"sure that was what i meant" Sunshine said happly

"i stay here whit him you go and look for his parents"

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"The lions talk about you sometimes," He told Shadow, "I thought you might know Reth. He's a black and white lion from the Pride."

Shadow didn't look to happy that Calais was talking to him.

"Hey, sorry if I bothered you," the cheetah quickly appologised.

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Crossing the border from the Pridelands to the Outlands Asante caught site of Nuka with a large carcass in tow. ?Wow!? he ran over to Nuka his mother winking at Nuka, walking away from the cubs. ?You killed that?? he asked excited. He looked to Vitani and smiled. ?Hey.? He sat proudly hoping to catch her attention.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"ah...no my bad"

Shadow said...though he didnt knew what kinda person he was...but Shadow is not a bad panther so he begin to talk....

"am just a litle late on the morings sometimes...."

truning his face to normal.....

"no...i havent"

Shadow said in more kind way....

"i dont know....manny here...only Twilight Sunshine and of curse Simba and his whole famely...."

but Shadow knew mutsh well the outsiders...they have talk to him and stuff....but in a kinda evil way....

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"Ah."

Calais was a little disappointed that Shadow did not know where to find his mate, but it was hardley the teen's fault. He smiled thankfully.

"By the way, my name is Calais. I'm the Prince of the Latifu Pride. It was nice to meet you."

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"you Prince nice ....hey maybe i can help you find your friend ?"

Shadow sudenly turnd from unsure white eyed phanter" Panther" to a phanter that wanted to do somthing maybe it was becuse this was a kind person not like all the others he hade meat

" i have nohting to do anyways"

he added whit a smile that was akshely not fake

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Calais grinned.

"If you think you can keep up with me," he replied playfully.

He grinned. Already he had taken a liking to the panther. Perhaps they could become friends, even though Shadow seemed a little nervous at the moment.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 08:27 PM
"you mean if you can keep up "

Shadow said whit a smile but still litle un-sure.... but only little

"so where shuld we start looking ?"

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 08:29 PM
"Hmmmm..."

Calais looked around, and suddenly ran off in the direction of the Waterhole.

"This way!" He yelled back.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 08:32 PM
"wha... ok wait up "

Shadow start running after Calais while lagfing a bit.....Shadow havent laghf sens he was a young baby cub...and it felt great he thought

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Simba prowled on in the Pridelands. He looked and tried to catch some scents nearby. He heard some voices coming from nearby. He snook and walked in the direction the voices were coming from.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"in pride rock"

"so what do you want to do Leo ? "

Sunshine said whit a smile.... like this :browlift:

Mushroom
October 27th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Broken
Crossing the border from the Pridelands to the Outlands Asante caught site of Nuka with a large carcass in tow. ?Wow!? he ran over to Nuka his mother winking at Nuka, walking away from the cubs. ?You killed that?? he asked excited. He looked to Vitani and smiled. ?Hey.? He sat proudly hoping to catch her attention.

Nuka smiled a little embarrased, he look at Broken. [she smied and winked]
"Yep, I killed it all by myself!" he looked back at Broken and whispered "Thank you."

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"in pride rock"

"so what do you want to do Leo ? "

Sunshine said whit a smile.... like this :browlift:
"Maybe play for a while. At least until that lion, uh what's his name, come's back with my parents." Leo replied looking bored and tired.

Shadow
October 27th, 2004, 09:14 PM
"oh he is Simba the King "

"so what do you want to play ?"

"ridding on my back runing throw the pridelands i run really fast you know"

"our do you want to play somehing ells ?"

"btw whats your paretns names ?"

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 09:19 PM
"Can we play racing? I just love racing." replies Leo very excited.
"By the way, my Mum's name is Lunara and my Dad's name is Namabi. I have a sister called Leana."

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 09:32 PM
A small black and white lion returned from his morning hunt in the east of the Pridelands. Refreshed from his morning meal, he headed back towards his home. Pride Rock was never difficult for him to find. It stood out so dramatically on the skyline. Smiling, the teen approached two other lions. He recongised the older of the pair, a member of the Pride. She was called Sunshine, but he didn't know the other.

Nervously he approached the lioness and the cub.

"H-hello," he said timidly.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Leo was afraid at first but decided to say hello. He didn't like to ignore people.

ChildOfThePride
October 27th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Zira slowly walks over to Nuka, eyeing the carcass. "Who caught that?"

(quick question, can I also play my other character in the same post (but with them in different places)?)

Nephilim
October 27th, 2004, 10:22 PM
OOC: Yes, you can CotP.

ChildOfThePride
October 27th, 2004, 10:27 PM
(Duly noted, thanks much)

Slowly, Syd crawled out of Pride Rock's cave, yawning. She slowly stepped out into the fields, looking for someone to talk to.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 10:31 PM
A young, golden lion named Namabi stepped out of the grass. He was alone, and was searching for his son. He saw Syd and decided to ask her if she'd seen the cub.

"Excuse me, have you seen a small tawny coloured cub around? I'm looking for my son."

ChildOfThePride
October 27th, 2004, 10:33 PM
"No, I haven't. Sorry..." Syd replies softly.

King Simba
October 27th, 2004, 10:38 PM
"Well, if you see him you know who to see. Thanks anyway." he said running off in to the long grass.

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 11:11 PM
?Zira.? Broken said clearing her throat. ?If I hadn?t seen it, I would also find it hard to believe.? she said looking to Nuka with a small smile. ?He seems to be getting better.? she informed.

ChildOfThePride
October 27th, 2004, 11:13 PM
(Erk...Broken...did you mean 'Nuka'? XD)

"Ah." Zira replies before walking off. "See to it that he catches more." She starts to walk off.

(LOL...I need to see SP again...)

Broken
October 27th, 2004, 11:27 PM
(( Nope- she was talking to Zira, and said her name to get her attention ^^;; ))
Broken nodded, ?Of course.? there was an edge to her tone that was unusual. She looked to Nuka, ?I?m sorry? shown in her eyes. ?Maybe some more of the outlanders can hunt as well.? she suggested coldly watching Zira walk away slowly.

ChildOfThePride
October 27th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Zira turns her head, snarling, before walking into the cave.

Shadow
October 28th, 2004, 04:41 AM
"wha... ok wait up "

Shadow start running after Calais while lagfing a bit.....Shadow havent laghf sens he was a young baby cub...and it felt great he thought

they countied to run....

Shadow havent run this mutsh on agdes so he wasent the best runner....but he keep up

"i have to run more whit Shine"

he thought for him self

Shadow
October 28th, 2004, 04:48 AM
A small black and white lion returned from his morning hunt in the east of the Pridelands. Refreshed from his morning meal, he headed back towards his home. Pride Rock was never difficult for him to find. It stood out so dramatically on the skyline. Smiling, the teen approached two other lions. He recongised the older of the pair, a member of the Pride. She was called Sunshine, but he didn't know the other.

Nervously he approached the lioness and the cub.

"H-hello," he said timidly.

"hey"

Sunshine said while geting up on 4 legs

"wazzup little fellow ?"

Sunshine ask a little more like she use to...but she is still kind and stuff....

but one thing she wonders why the other cub havent ask her abut the sun on her cheek and the 3 scars that where over it....well she was just fine whit that....she dont like to talk abut the past.....

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 10:46 AM
"I've been looking for two lions. Have you seen them around anywhere, father? I've been looking for hours." replied Simba.

Leo was getting tired. He started to fall asleep on Sunshine's back.

Nephilim
October 28th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Reth looked up at the little cub on Sunshine's back, but decided not to ask about him. Strangers were appearing in the Pridelands more often, so it was not exactly a shock to him. Being a black and white lion, he himself did not fit in the Pridelands either. Seeing the little cub falling asleep on the lionesses back made him realise how tired he was.

"I've just caught breakfast," he said with a yawn, "I was wondering if you or your friend had eaten yet. There's plenty there."

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"I haven't looked around the savannah areas. I'm not sure on their names or what they look like. The cub didn't describe them to me. I'm just looking for a group of lions." replied Simba.

Shadow
October 28th, 2004, 01:55 PM

Leo was getting tired. He started to fall asleep on Sunshine's back.

Sunshine trun her head around and saw Leo was sleeping she gently started to lay down as carefull as she culd...not waking Leo up...

when she was down on her belly she toke a last look at Leo.....while thinking

"your so cute...."

then she lyed her head on her own pawns and try to sleep......

but it was not easy Sunshine where not like other sleeping lionesses...but she was a little tierd after all the running......

Valkiria
October 28th, 2004, 04:23 PM
-----Off-----
Oooo, I'm late! :(
Where are we now?

----------------------------------------

Sarafina smiles to Mufasa.

Mushroom
October 28th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by ChildOfThePride
Zira turns her head, snarling, before walking into the cave.

Nuka sighed. "I'm a pathetic Lion. It's all Kovu's fault! He gets all the attention, he's not even Scar's son! If mum and dad had just paid a bit more attention to me and taught me how to hunt and fight I would make a perfect king!" He paused and then an evil smile curled onto his face, "Well, I'll show them! I'll kill Simba and Nala and Kovu's beloved Kiara! And become the king I was born to be!!!" He began to laugh manically but it trailed off as he sunk back into depression. It would never happen, he would never be king.

Broken
October 28th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Broken sighed. ?Murder doesn?t make a lion, Nuka.? she said sit ting beside him. ?Be careful, your wanting to kill Simba so badly can lead to trouble for you, child.? Broken laid down in the heat of the sun watching Asante try and win Vitani?s affections. She only shook her head with a laugh. ?I never met your father, but if he was anything like Zira? you are probably right. When you have your own cubs treat them differently, Nika, with affection not hate.? she scowled.

((Am I sensing Broken ~likes~ Nuka? Creepy))

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Mufasa smiles back to Sarafina, "Good morning." he politely speaks to her.

"Well, I'm not sure I can be of much assistance... there are hundreds of lions in the savannah... do you know where the cub is so we can get a better description?" Mufasa asks Simba.
"Well, I left the cub with Sunshine back at Pride Rock." replied Simba tilting his head around towards Pride Rock.

Mushroom
October 28th, 2004, 08:58 PM
"My own cubs?! Oh, I don't know, I'm not sure I want some of my own. Besides none of the lioness like me. I mean look at me, skinny, weak, cowardly...infested with termites."

King Simba
October 28th, 2004, 10:21 PM
"Shall we go back to try and locate the cub?" Mufasa smiles to Simba, "He may know more information to help us."
"I think that will be the best thing to do." replied Simba walking off with Mufasa.

Simba spotted to cub and Sunshine. "Hey there. Can you describe your parents to us?" asked Simba.

"Well, my father's tall, a orangey golden colour and he has a golden mane. My mother's a bluey grey colour. She and father should be together." Leo said looking up to Simba's dark, red eyes.

Lion King Stu
October 28th, 2004, 11:23 PM
(okay since i am back now might as well get Twilight going ;))

Twilight started to slowly wake up. He had no idea where exactly he was but he had slept under a tree that night and he was still in the Pridelands he knew that much. The teenage lion rolled onto his front and looked around trying to get his bearings back about where abouts in the Pride lands he was.
He slowly got up on all fours and took a good look around before finaly noticing the water hole somewhere in the distance. He slowly padded towards it still confused about how exactly he got where he was last night.

Broken
October 29th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Broken chuckled, ?You just need to clean yourself up, child.? she smiled to Nuka. That would at least make him feel better, right? ?Good chance that would get rid of your termites.? she suggested. She stood baping him in the head with her tuff playfully. ?Come with me, I can help you with the rest, if you wish.? she looked at him patiently waiting for him to decide.

((Who is playing Vitani??))

lion_roog
October 29th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Nala woke up, yawned and stretched. She quickly realized that Simba was gone. She remembers him trying to awake her, but sleep had too strong a hold on her at the time. The sun hit her as she made her way to the entrance to Pride Rock; maybe Simba was somewhere close by.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 05:00 AM
"I think that will be the best thing to do." replied Simba walking off with Mufasa.

Simba spotted to cub and Sunshine. "Hey there. Can you describe your parents to us?" asked Simba.

"Well, my father's tall, a orangey golden colour and he has a golden mane. My mother's a bluey grey colour. She and father should be together." Leo said looking up to Simba's dark, red eyes.

Sunshine yawned as she shreats her legs out....and then she ask Simba

"have yo seen Shad....... i mean ehh.... Twilight ?"

Sunshine knew that Shadow didnt want mutsh atansion....and being all black and a little white around his eyes culd easly get mistaken....but Simba still knew that Shadow where in the pride lands.....

but Sunshine woldent take to mutsh atansion to her self...wold be really starge that she was looking for an outsiders pridelander if you know what i mean

lion_roog
October 29th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Nala couldn't find Simba around Pride Rock, but maybe he was out in the Pride Lands somewhere. She decided that she need the exercise of a good walk....not that hunting doesn't already give her a good work out.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Sunshine yawned as she shreats her legs out....and then she ask Simba

"have yo seen Shad....... i mean ehh.... Twilight ?"

Sunshine knew that Shadow didnt want mutsh atansion....and being all black and a little white around his eyes culd easly get mistaken....but Simba still knew that Shadow where in the pride lands.....

but Sunshine woldent take to mutsh atansion to her self...wold be really starge that she was looking for an outsiders pridelander if you know what i mean
"The last time I saw him he was heading towards the Outlands." replied Simba.

Mufasa smiles to Simba. "Right then, my son, where shall we look first?" he nuzzles Simba, feeling quite affectionate this morning.
"The water hole is a good spot to look. I haven't really looked around there yet." replied Simba walking off in the direction towards the water hole.

Lion King Stu
October 29th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Twilight finaly got to the water hole and had a drink. After he had finished he lay down next to the waters edge and looked down at his reflection trying to remember what had happened the previous night as it was a complete blank to him.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 11:31 AM
"The last time I saw him he was heading towards the Outlands." replied Simba.

"ok can you take care of Leo i have to talk to him"

Sunshine ask Simba while looking at Leo whit a big smile

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 11:38 AM
After finishing his breakfast, Reth wandered over to the water hole to wash it down. For once the water hole was pretty deserted, and the lion had no problem with that.

As he approached the water's edge however, he noticed a lion, unknown to him, staring into the water hole.

Quitely, not wanting to disturb the other, he began to drink.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 11:49 AM
"out of the RPG"

"Nep where did Calais and Shadow go you havent still aswerd on that"

"please contie"

Lion King Stu
October 29th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Twilight was almost tranced looking into the water. He noticed rings appearing in the water in front of him and that snapped him out of the trance.
He looked over to see another lion taking a drink from the water hole it looked like the lion was trying not to disturb him so Twilight slowly walked up to him.
"Hi" Twilight said several steps away from the lion.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 12:00 PM
"ok can you take care of Leo i have to talk to him"

Sunshine ask Simba while looking at Leo whit a big smile
"Yeah, sure." replied Simba picking up Leo.
He walked off with Mufasa towards the water hole.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 12:09 PM
"thanks Simba"

"i see you later cuty"

Sunshine said while looking at Leo as she was walking off to the Outlands

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Reth almost jumped out of his fur in fright. He has been so deep in though while drinking he didn't realise the other lion had walked over to him.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, he nervously replied "hi... uhm, sorry, you made me jump."

-----

"Well come on then," Calais called back to Shadow, "catch up!"

He continued leaping around the grassy plains, waiting for his new companion to catch up with him. Suddenly he stopped, and rolled onto his back.

Lazily batting the flies with his paws, he asked "so Shadow, if you were a black and white lion, where would you be?"

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 12:37 PM
[i]

-----

"Well come on then," Calais called back to Shadow, "catch up!"

He continued leaping around the grassy plains, waiting for his new companion to catch up with him. Suddenly he stopped, and rolled onto his back.

Lazily batting the flies with his paws, he asked "so Shadow, if you were a black and white lion, where would you be?" [/B]

Shadow sneghel whit his eyes...while looking at him self....

"you know i am back and a little white...i dont think colurs chance anything....but maybe at pride rock...he culd be there...."

Shadow said while paniting a little and looking down on Calais

lion_roog
October 29th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Nala was getting a little upset....she still couldn't find Simba. So she decided to make her way to the Water Hole to get a drink.

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"Ahh, but you're not lion," Calais explained, "good thing really, who'd want a big busy mane in thier way anyhow?"

He looked up at Shadow, who seemed to be a little out of breath. No more racing, the cheetah decided. Slowly he got up, and streching he said "let's go then!"

Calais ran off in the direction of Pride Rock, only slower this time.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in a Pride full of lions?" he asked.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 12:43 PM
as Sunshine was geting closer to the outlands...she notice all the trees where geting gray and dead.....but when she was on the line that sepreted the Pride lands and the Outlands she cudent resist

"hmm....just a little peak...cant hurt"

and then she walk to the Outlands unknow what awaits there

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 12:48 PM
"Ahh, but you're not lion," Calais explained, "good thing really, who'd want a big busy mane in thier way anyhow?"

He looked up at Shadow, who seemed to be a little out of breath. No more racing, the cheetah decided. Slowly he got up, and streching he said "let's go then!"

Calais ran off in the direction of Pride Rock, only slower this time.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in a Pride full of lions?" he asked.

"ah...."

Shadow fellt a sadnes growing up whit in him....

"hey i know a short cut to pride rock "

he said qwikly and was rurning to the right and start runing fast again so that Calais didt made to aks anything new our why he hade turn

why....

Shadow thought for him self

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Perhaps I shouldn't of said that, Calais thought, feeling slightly bad. He thought it was best to drop the subject, and caught up with Shadow.

Before long the two were at Pride Rock. Looking around he couldn't see who he was looking for. He sighed.

"Ah, looks like I led on you a wild goose chase Shadow. Well, I'm going to the water hole now. Care to join me?"

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Perhaps I shouldn't of said that, Calais thought, feeling slightly bad. He thought it was best to drop the subject, and caught up with Shadow.

Before long the two were at Pride Rock. Looking around he couldn't see who he was looking for. He sighed.

"Ah, looks like I led on you a wild goose chase Shadow. Well, I'm going to the water hole now. Care to join me?"

"sure...btw have you seen a lionesses whit a sun and 3 scars over the sun...her name is Sunshine "

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Sunshine was now sneeking in the Outlands...and prity far away from the line betwine them....

she saw termits avry where and got some on her....

"ahh!"

she shouated litle qwite.....

"man....all thes termiets....i think its to crewl forcing them to live here"

Sunshine said to her self and keep on walking....

Broken
October 29th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Broken caught wind of a stranger and growled running into the direction the sent came. She roared loudly coming to a stop in front of the young lioness. She smirk as if criticizing the others age. ?Well. What do we have here?? She asked circling the teen growling. ?What are you doing here?? she asked in a mocking, soft tone. ?Trying to get yourself killed? Or are you just trying to prove your stupidity, or bravery?? she chuckled stopping face to face with the pride Lander. ?Get out of here.? she hissed ears flat back.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Sunshine got a little suprize at the up coming lionesses....but she wasent afried though this was an adult.....well a little afried she was

?Well. What do we have here??

?What are you doing here??

?Trying to get yourself killed? Or are you just trying to prove your stupidity, or bravery??

?Get out of here.?....

the lionesses shouted and roawrd

"hey....take it slow here now..."

Sunshine said whit calm voice.....

"if you most know am here by free will....and am cryies..."

"like how you live and stuff like that"

it was a dark place there where on and that made Sunshines scars and sun on her right check glow mixing colurs.....red and light yellow....

this made ofcurse the other lionesses suprizet and Sunshine got a bad felling she was plaining somthing to do our use her for.....but Sunshinie woldent take any risk so she try to sneak out of it....and now she was kinda afried....

"dang....."

she wishperd kinda loudly

"well....i better be off.....

Sunshine said whit a staming and little sceard voice while backing off.....
and looking at the lionesses whit fear in her eyes and ears back....

sudenly she riealiste what she have gave her selv in too....

Broken
October 29th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Broken chuckled. ?I live here and in the Pridelands.? she informed. ?I wasn?t banished with the others, and have nothing against your king.? she shook her head. ?Get out of here, before Zira finds you.? She said turning away. ?They manage to get by, this is all some of them know?? She paused thinking about the cubs. Broken looked back at the young lioness ?Now get?? she hissed starting to move away. ?I am not like the others?? she informed. If she was caught letting the cub go she and her cub would be thrown out of the outlands. She couldn?t leave she felt she needed to watch over Nuka, since his mother did nothing for him.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"oh...well okey"....
Sunshine said whit turning away....
"thanks"
and then running of

but Sunshine wasnt dune here....she hade thought on returning this night....

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Mufasa pads over to the water hole too with Simba and takes a drink. "Fresh water... just what I needed, I am thirsty." he takes a long drink, purring a little.
Simba took a good look around. He heard some voice from nearby, his ears twitched.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Simba crouched down, trying not to make a sound. The noises got louder, he stopped and took another look around. He saw no-one.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Simba walked up to a rock, he heard something rustling in the long grass.
"There's someone around here, you're right we'd better stay quiet." whispered Simba.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Simba took a few steps forward, he jumped over the high rock. He saw a group of lions.

Monai
October 29th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Among the lions was an adult, called Monai.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"That'll be the best thing to do." replied Simba whispering to his father.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"ah..where is Shadow i'm bored..."

Sunshie said as she where walking not far from Simbas and Mufasas derektion

Monai
October 29th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Mufasa stands up and growls at the lions. "Who are you?" he asks, "And why are you in the Pride Lands?"

Monai stepped forward. "I am Monai," he said. "And this is my pride. We travel from place to place; we're nomadic."

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Mufasa stands up and growls at the lions. "Who are you?" he asks, "And why are you in the Pride Lands?"
"Do you have permission from me to enter the Pridelands?" asked Simba.

Broken
October 29th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Broken sighs heading back to watch the cubs. ?Pridelanders?? she growls laying down watching Vitani, Kovu and Asante wrestle, Nuka had disappeared somewere. ?Vitani, were is your brother?? she calls her ears falling back.

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Sure... by the way have you seen a lionesses with a sun and 3 scars over the sun... her name is Sunshine?" Shadow asked.

Calais thought for a moment, as the two approached the water hole.

"I'm sorry, I can't say I have," he began. As he looked to the water hole, Calais noticed two lions sitting and talking. One of them was Reth, no less. "But perhaps one of those two have".

Smiling, Calais walked over to Reth.

"Have you by any chance seen a lioness called Sunshine?" he asked after nuzzling him good morning.

"Um... yes. She was by P-pride Rock with a cub. But... but she went off that way," Reth nodded in the direction of the Outlands.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Shadow stay back....cuse he dont still like our dis-like other animals so he stay on the place not walking up to the 2 lions...thoguh one of them Look like Twilight.....

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Calais turned around, not sure why Shadow had no followed him to the water's edge.

"Hey!" he called, "Reth knows where your friend Sunshine is."

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Shadow started walking slowly....to them....but still kept his disdencs...didnt like to whit to manny of others.....

"where is she?"

he aks i low voice....

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 08:12 PM
"Over by the Outlands, by the sounds of things," Calais explained.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 08:15 PM
"ok thanks"

Shadow said in still low and calm voice and then he went of to find her......

by the look of Shadow ppl that dont know him culd easy think he was evil our somthing....becuse he never smiles our speak whit happy voice....

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Mufasa growls at them again, standing next to Simba. "Do you have any business here?" he asks, after Simba asks his question.
Simba gritted his teeth and growled. "Have you by any chance lost a cub?"

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:40 PM
OOC: Thanks! :cheese:

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 08:47 PM
as Shadow got closer to the outlands he started to walk mutch slower almost tiping on his paws....like he was gying to attack a pray....he wold not make contact to an outsider...becuse they might recendise him....you see when Shadow where on the Outlands last time they fught he was just like them.....whits he is kinda....but yet not evil.....anyway...he never told them that he was a acsepted Pridelander...becuse the might not let him go then.....

anyway he was watshing avry step so he didnt even walk on a rock.....

"awh....Shine why are you allways up to somthing that makes us i trubel...what where you doing in the outlands anyway...."

Shadow sighted for him slef and on the same time looking avry where all the time so he wasent watsh......

and you see there are an evil outsider lionesses that hates Shadow and have try to kill him sense he was a cub.....and not only what lionesses...it was Zini.....Shadows adupt mothers sister....and she even trys to kill Shadow today.....

it was getting darker and he got mutsh closer to the Outlands.....

"ahw...man "

he was looking around very nervies he was terifide that Zini might fund him.....

Lion King Stu
October 29th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Reth almost jumped out of his fur in fright. He has been so deep in though while drinking he didn't realise the other lion had walked over to him.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, he nervously replied "hi... uhm, sorry, you made me jump."

Twilight took a step back "Sorry I made you jump....The names Twilight how bout you" Twilight said standing his ground looking down at the lion

Monai
October 29th, 2004, 08:53 PM
(Cool new avatar KS mate :cheese: !!!)

"The cub is at Pride Rock if you have." Mufasa smiles a little.

Monai smiled. "Why yes, we have."

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"We'll see if he's the father." replied Simba leading Monai back to Pride Rock.

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"Yeah, and we then search again." replied Simba padding along with his father.

Mushroom
October 29th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Broken chuckled, ?You just need to clean yourself up, child.? she smiled to Nuka. That would at least make him feel better, right? ?Good chance that would get rid of your termites.? she suggested. She stood baping him in the head with her tuff playfully. ?Come with me, I can help you with the rest, if you wish.? she looked at him patiently waiting for him to decide.

((Who is playing Vitani??))

Nuka, although a tad surspicious (sp?), followed Broken.

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 09:08 PM
"Sorry I made you jump....The names Twilight how bout you"

"Oh... that's okay. My name is R-Reth," he muttered as he watched Calais and the panter out the corner of his eye.

As Calais saw Shadow walk off, concerned for his safety, he decided to follow.

"It was um, nice to meet you Twilight," he said as he went to follow Calais, "b-byee!"

Lion King Stu
October 29th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Twilight just looked in disbalieve as Reth ditched him and ran off after someone else.
"Bye" Twilight said a little confused.
He noticed Shadow walking off in the distance towards the Pride lands "Wheres he going" Twilight said whispering to himself and slowly walked after him.

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Reth stopped briefly, feeling slightly bad for abandoning the lion. He turned around, to see that Twilight had moved a little.

"Uhm... would you like to come?" he asked sheepishly.

Shadow
October 29th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Shadow came to the outlands....but it was only dust...he walk blid.....until he stop....it was sand under him....not grass ....some kind of sand....not like on a beath our anything.....Shadow stop to inspekt the invierments....but as far he eye culd reatsh it was only gray dusk....

Shadow knew the outlands but this was a little diffrent....

"dang!"

he sighted.....Shadow hates to be where he dont know where he is.....

"where this did dusk come from....?"

"ah well.... i ghess i have to contine to walk until i get out"

Shadow kinda forgot where he really was and he was not nervus anymore....

"well atleast if i was folowd no one can find me now...."

Shadow thougt for him self

Lion King Stu
October 29th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Twilight stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Reth "I was orphaned out side pride rock" Twilight said "Pride rock is my home, how bout you"

King Simba
October 29th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Simba returned to Pride Rock with Monai. Simba didn't look very convinced. He looked for Sunshine.

Nephilim
October 29th, 2004, 09:37 PM
"My parents... they don't know where they came from; no one does. And no one will ever find out. They- they were killed..." Reth said sadly. Turning to Twilight, he continued, "I live in Pride Rock too, sometimes. I live with my mate and the cheetah Pride too. I'm a wanderer."

Looking out into the distance he saw Calais and the panther drawing closer to the Outlands. We need to catch up with them... he thought.

Lion King Stu
October 29th, 2004, 09:42 PM
"They where killed how....who..." Twilight said walking closer to Reth

ChildOfThePride
October 29th, 2004, 11:21 PM
"Hello Simba!" Syd replies, bounding up to the large lion. "Would you like the afternoon report now?"

((OOC: While Syd does not COMPLETELY replace Zazu....she tends to replace the little dodo for reasons unknown. lol. is that okay?))

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 10:07 AM
(OOC - That's fine.)

BIC - "Not yet Syd, I'm sorting something out with this little cub. Maybe later alright?" replied Simba.

Simba looked at Monai, "is this your cub?"
He showed Monai the small cub on Sunshine's back.

lion_roog
October 30th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Nala sees Simba in the distance. And she is filled with joy at the sight of him as she covers large strides to get to him. But she noticed that Simba was not alone....he was with a group of lions that were foreign to her.

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 12:19 PM
OOC - Waiting for Monai's reply...

King Simba
October 30th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Simba started to smile. He was still waiting for Monai's answer.

ChildOfThePride
October 30th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"All right, sir." Syd says, nodding, before bounding off towards Pride Rock.

Mushroom
October 30th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Nuka walked through the termite caves passing many lionesses as he did, most were at least his mothers age and those who were adoescents sneered at him in disgust.
He climbed to one of the tallest peaks and laid down just below an open hole in the roof. He could just see pride rock in the distance and jealousy and anger filled his heart.

Monai
October 31st, 2004, 10:25 AM
"No," Monai said. "My cub's name is Tirou, by the way."

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:28 AM
"Oh..." replied Simba disappointedly. "We'll still have to look for the father of this one. Any chance you could help us?" asks Simba.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:38 AM
Simba picked the cub up, "His name is Leo, we've had a discription of his parents but we haven't spotted them yet." Simba looked at Leo, "Where abouts did you last see your parents Leo?"

"I last saw them around in the fields. I don't know where they went after that." he replies.

"Well, they should be looking for you now as well." Simba turns to his father.
"What do you think we should do?"

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:44 AM
"Namabi and Lunara." replied the cub.
"Thanks, we should be able to find them more easier now." smiled Simba.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:50 AM
Simba did the same.
"We'll do this a few times just to make sure they'll hear us." replied Simba roaring some more.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:53 AM
Simba's ears twitched, he heard some roaring from nearby.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 10:57 AM
"Yeah." replied Simba. "Come on."

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:02 AM
Simba began to run, still roaring, the roars kept replying, they also got louder.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:06 AM
Simba slowed down, he roared again a couple of times. He heard the roars really loud now.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:09 AM
One of the lions look down to the cub, their face lit up in a smile.
"Yeah, he's ours alright. We've been looking all over for you." Namabi said to Leo.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:24 AM
Leo was really happy he was back with his parents.
"Thanks again." smiles Lunara.

A small female cub ran out from behind a bush.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:45 AM
"Yeah, it's Leana, our other cub. We've gotta make sure she doesn't go missing." laughed Namabi.
Simba smiled, "Well at least we could be at some help. Fancy coming back with us?" asked Simba.
"Yeah, we could do with a rest." replied Lunara picking up Leana.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 11:51 AM
Simba smiled and led Namabi, Lunara and the two cubs back to Pride Rock.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 12:37 PM
Simba smiled to them, "Try to make yourself at home. You can stay here as long as you want."

Monai
October 31st, 2004, 12:38 PM
OOC: Am I at Pride Rock now?

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 01:34 PM
OOC - What STL said. =)

BIC - Namabi and Lunara went to sit down in a warm corner of the den. Simba went off to get them some food.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 01:49 PM
"Yeah, no problem." replied Simba smiling to his father.

Monai
October 31st, 2004, 01:53 PM
"Uh, Simba?" Monai said, nervously.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 01:58 PM
Simba turned around to Monai. "Yeah, what is it?"

Monai
October 31st, 2004, 02:13 PM
"I still don't know where Tirou is..."

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 02:25 PM
"Another cub missing?" asks Simba. "Looks like I'll have to be on my rounds for another missing cub. Where did you last see him?"

Monai
October 31st, 2004, 03:03 PM
"By the water hole," Monai replied.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 03:18 PM
"At what time?" asked Simba.

Monai
October 31st, 2004, 03:44 PM
"About 2 hours ago."

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 04:04 PM
Simba nodded and waited for Monai.

Shadow
October 31st, 2004, 04:12 PM
"out off RPG" am back now ok so Leos parents are fund now ok am back in Shadow is in the Outlands in the dusk and Sunshine is heding there just you know....and btw when duse it get dark ?"

"in the RPG"

"aww....." Sunshine sighted

"why isent it geting dark...i want to go to the Outlands...."

"ah....i cant wait anymore!"

Sunshine went of to the Outlands un-know that Shadow was lost in the deap dusk.....

"oh man...."

Sunshine said as she was looking down on the big gray cloud covering the begining of the Outlands.....she saw somhting black moving down there....but culdent see who it was....and when she got down to the big cloud she culdent ether see anything.....

Lion King Stu
October 31st, 2004, 09:26 PM
(waiting for nep to reply from page 12)

Monai
October 31st, 2004, 09:31 PM
Monai, Simba and Mufasa set off to look for Tirou.

King Simba
October 31st, 2004, 09:33 PM
Simba looks back at Monai "So, do you have any other lions with you?"

Shadow
October 31st, 2004, 10:42 PM
as Sunshie was walking blid in the dusk she was geting closer to Shadow....

sudenly she saw him.....

she did an little evil grin....and then she jump on him and pined him down so she was on top.....

"omg....Shine dont do that....let me up"

but Sunshine didt move insted she made this face :rawr:

Shadow was not to corftebul whit this just being scerd and now she duse this....

"ehh....Sunshine?....."

then she gave him a little kiss on his nose...whis ofcurse made Shadow relaxz complitly....but when he was abut to do the same back he cougt him slef and said to Sunshines suprized face....

"not here Shine" he sighted.....

Sunshine got ofcurse disepointed but was the last person pusing Shadow to do anyhting....

"ok "

she said whit a smile and gave him a kiss and got off him....

"what are you doing out here anyway Shadow ?"

Sunshine ask sitting down

Shadow turnd around facing her and said whit a smile....

"looking for a naghty sunshine " he said smilling

Sunshine walk up to him sitting by his side and stroke her head under his cheek and started cudle.....
and Shadow replyd the cudle......the grey dusk was starting to fait away.....

Broken
November 1st, 2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Mushroom
Nuka walked through the termite caves passing many lionesses as he did, most were at least his mothers age and those who were adoescents sneered at him in disgust.
He climbed to one of the tallest peaks and laid down just below an open hole in the roof. He could just see pride rock in the distance and jealousy and anger filled his heart.

Broken led the three youngest cubs inside to the other lionesses, her babysitting was done for now. ?Take these?? she growled passing the next in duty. She sniffed around the cave some before deciding to find Nuka. She found him easily, he was atop his favorite perch. ?Nuka?? she whispered moving to stand next to him. She was still young, to young to have a cub really. She found she was growing fond of the skinny male. ??may I join you?? she asked even quieter, feeling his anger as it came off him in waves.

Garfield
November 1st, 2004, 05:30 AM
( might aswell start posting so I don't get way behind everyone ....)

A sound had awakened him from a short nap. He opened one eye to see what it was, and suddenly it stopped. He yawned a big yawn and stretched slightly. He sat up and looked around. He looked to the sky for a brief second when again the same sound which had awoken him was heard. It sounded like digging......he walked towards the sound and found that it belonged to a meerkat colony. Of course he wasn't close enough to alert them of any sort. He rolled his eyes and thought ' Stupid meerkats....' He walked away from the colony, and it was then that he spotted what seemed to be a lost zebra. It was a young one too. 'I'm not very hungry ' he thought, so he ignored it. He continued on his way untill he came upon a land just full of beautiful plains..........

lion_roog
November 1st, 2004, 08:52 AM
Nala, who was with Simba as he searched and found the other lions, decided to join Simba, Monai, and Mufasa to search for the cub. But this time she would be of more help.....unlike before where she just observed.

"I'm going too, Simba.....who knows what trouble I'll have to save you from out there..." Nala told Simba, playfully, coming up beside him and giving him a smug look.

Mushroom
November 1st, 2004, 11:45 AM
Broken led the three youngest cubs inside to the other lionesses, her babysitting was done for now. ?Take these?? she growled passing the next in duty. She sniffed around the cave some before deciding to find Nuka. She found him easily, he was atop his favorite perch. ?Nuka?? she whispered moving to stand next to him. She was still young, to young to have a cub really. She found she was growing fond of the skinny male. ??may I join you?? she asked even quieter, feeling his anger as it came off him in waves.

Nuka turned in anger to yell at the stranger to go away and leave him in peace, but when he saw it was Broken he calmed and a small (yet still slightly sour) smile spread across his face.
"Uh, yeah, yeah you can lay here." He said scooching over and making room for Broken.

Shadow
November 1st, 2004, 12:25 PM
as the begining off the outlands dusk faited away Shadow started to walk out but Sunshine hade other plans.....

"Shine what are you doing the Pridelands are this way"

Shadow sade while pointing to the Pridlands

"but i whanna peak....just a little peak....."

"dont Shine Zini might be around here some where....."

Shadow said while looking nervesly around.....

"and you know what she thinks of panthers like me....and am not even a normal panther......"

Sunshine turnd her head over her shulders and said

"and it is becuse i love you.....you are a White eyed panther....."

Shadow stay qwiet but Sunshine walk off.......

"damn you Sunshine"

Shadow thought and start running after her

King Simba
November 1st, 2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Nala, who was with Simba as he searched and found the other lions, decided to join Simba, Monai, and Mufasa to search for the cub. But this time she would be of more help.....unlike before where she just observed.

"I'm going too, Simba.....who knows what trouble I'll have to save you from out there..." Nala told Simba, playfully, coming up beside him and giving him a smug look.
Simba smiled to Nala, "No problem."
He happily nuzzled his mate.
They walk off in the direction to the water hole.

Broken
November 1st, 2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Mushroom
Nuka turned in anger to yell at the stranger to go away and leav him in peace, but when he saw it was Broken his calmed and a small (yet still slightly sour) smile spread across his face.
"Uh, yeah, yeah you can lay here." He said making room for Broken.
Broken smiled back, reassuringly. She looked up to see what he was so sour about and saw Pride Rock. She sighed and nuzzled him. ?Don?t let them get to you, Nuka.? she said quietly. ?There is more out there then the Outlands, and Pride Lands.? she started but sighed. ?You wouldn?t leave with me though? would you?? she asked licking his cheek.

Mushroom
November 1st, 2004, 01:55 PM
Nuka seemed a little confused and moved away slightly.
"No, no I wouldn't leave without you. But I can't leave, I want to but, I-I-" He didn't know why. "I just can't."

Shadow
November 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
while Shadow and Sunshine where walking in the Outlands they talked.....

Sunshine started

"you know i meat a lionesses here befure"

"you where out her erlier today ?"

"yeah and dont iterubt me "

"anyway she told me she wasent a Outsider and not a Pridelander"

"almost like me then....."

"yeah but dont forget Shadow that Simba alods you to be in the Pridelands...."

Shadow roled his eyes.....

"what is it....you dont like Simba?"

"he is ok....i ghees...."

"eh...Shadow you ok?"......

Shadow started to talk alot louder and whit an angry voice.....

"he wold probebly be like avryones ells if he knew abut us...its not fair...."

"Shadow?......" Sunshine was starting to get scared and worrid

they stop and Shadow was walking back and forthf

"he is just like avryone ells a lion that dont understand anything....he dusent care of anyone......... he is a murder....."

"Shadow !!"

Sunshine smack Shadow so he fall down.....

Sunshine was brefing very hard and whit tears in her eyes....

"That...is not true....Simba is no murder!.....and you know it!......"

Shadow didt care of geting up...he was just lying there....and Sunshine was looking at him angry and afried......

"maybe you are right Shine...."

Shadow didnt look at her

"maybe we shuld join the Outsiders...there no one deside what you cant and can do....."

"dont talk like that ! its teribull out here and you are not evil you never murderd anyone....our steling anything....."

teairs where runing down from Sunshine eyes.....

but what Sunshine didnt knew was that Shadow blame him self over his prides deaf.... he was just a cub back then.....

but Shadow hade decided....he wold join the Outlanders.....

he gave a last look at Sunshine whit a tear in his eyes

befure he qwikly jump out in the shadows and disseperd.....

Sunshine just stod there....not knowing what to do.....

"Shadow....."

she was abut to cry very load...but she culdent she was in the Outlands....

"i have to get Simba "

She thought and whent of to the Pride lands whit teirs in her eyes.....

----------------------------------------------------------

Shadow was runing blind un-knowing where he just ran.....whit tiers pulling back by the air.....

"am sorry Sunshine....am so sorry.....but i have to do this....our els you will never be happy again.....am a murder......"

Shadow counted up 100 of things why they shudet be together.....what wold be best for her he thought.....it was best this way.....

Broken
November 1st, 2004, 02:36 PM
?You feel like you have to stay?? Broken suggested, she knew exactly were he was coming from. ?It?s okay.? She smiled a little feeling strange, her blue eyes moved to Pride Rock. ?You are very close to your mother?? she stated, curling her tail around Nuka?s. ?It?s okay.?

Shadow
November 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM
Shadow just keep on running frother in to the Outlands......

he didnt stop...he culd not run anymore but he didnt stop...he wanted to get away from all the pain and thought runing wold help a little.....

and then sudenly whit out slowing down he hit the ground.
breahifng like never befure he close his eyes and .... past out he hade ran to mutsh......for hes leg to bare him....

Mushroom
November 1st, 2004, 08:33 PM
Nuka put his head on his paws, he was comforted by Broken's words.
"But she's not close to me." He whispered. He then turned his head away. He didn't want to talk anymore, he wanted to rest until tomorrow.

Nephilim
November 1st, 2004, 09:09 PM
If possible, Reth now became more nervous.

"Ummh, forget I said anything..." he trailed off.

Without a second thought he carried on walking to catch up with Calais.

"Dammit," Calais muttered, "I lost him(Shadow)."

Shadow
November 1st, 2004, 09:12 PM
Sunshine was runing at Calais deraktion and she was crying very loudly while scriming

"noooo Shadow"

Lion King Stu
November 1st, 2004, 09:13 PM
"Ok if you say so" Twilight said feeling bad about asking and turned around back to the water and lay down and rested his head on his paws

Nephilim
November 1st, 2004, 09:16 PM
Looking somewhat confused at the lioness who was quickly approaching him, Calais ran in her path.

"H-hey," he said gently, trying to comfort the crying lion, "are you okay?"

Slowly Reth approached the two, lending a gentle smile.

Shadow
November 1st, 2004, 09:19 PM
Sunshine try to get a word out but it was very hard under all her tears....

but finely she got our

"Shadow "sniff"....has join the Outsiders........"

"my Shadow!....."

she contued to cry but didnt run away she culd not run under all this tears just sitting down

Sunshine was awer that she hade to tell abut her and Shadows relationship

Lion King Stu
November 1st, 2004, 09:47 PM
Twilights ears perked up he heard crying that sounded very perculiar and he looked around to see Shine.
Slowly he got up to see the lion he had met several minutes ago along with another. Slowly he caustiously walked over.

Garfield
November 2nd, 2004, 01:55 AM
Simrick which of course was his name, wandered further into the plains. He was actually amazed by the sight of everything. He had never seen anything like it. After awhile he stopped...something had caught his eye. It was a giant rock formation of some sort. Anybody would be amazed by the sight of this formation. Then something else crossed his mind...'What if whatever lives there spots me?' he hoped that he hadn't been spotted, but it was likely that he had been already by some creatures.

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 06:51 PM
Simba heard a rustle in the bushes. "Shh, listen." he whispered to Mufasa and Monai. "You hear something?"

King Simba
November 3rd, 2004, 10:50 PM
One of the twigs from a tree fell, Simba's ears twitched.

lion_roog
November 4th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Nala stopped in her tracks at the sound of the twig. She looked at Simba to see what he decided to do.

Simrick
November 4th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Simrick looked around but didn't 'seem' to spot anything. He sighed a small sigh for in a way he was worried. 'Why should I be worried?...' he thought. The answer of course he knew, and it crossed his mind. 'You should be worried because of what you are....' The thought made him flinch a little as memories of his past haunted him. "Will I ever be accepted by anyone?" he said to himself in a very saddened voice.

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 08:06 AM
Simba looked back at Nala, "Keep quiet." he whispered.

lion_roog
November 4th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Nala nodded her head in agreement. She then looked back to the bush and the tree...

King Simba
November 4th, 2004, 08:20 AM
OOC - Waiting for Monai's reply...

lion_roog
November 4th, 2004, 09:09 AM
OOC-Stubbed my toe...OWWW.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/Rugar12/Kiara%20Smilies/SmileKiara60.jpg

Shadow
November 5th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Sunshine qwikly standed up again still crying...

"i have to find Simba "

she shouted and then runing off again

Mushroom
November 6th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Timon stood up straight and pricked up his ears. Pumbaa had gone off somewhere to find grubs and when Timon had woken up from his nap he found Pumbaa gone. He sniffed and caught a horrid stench.
"Ugh! yuck!" He followed the foul stench knowing Pumbaa was not far.

Nuka stretched and twisted his head so his neck cracked a bit. He turned to head to the ground level for breakfast but stopped realising Broken was still asleep. He bent down beside her.
"Broken? Broken?" He whispered, "Wake up." She groaned quietly and moved a bit but she did not awaken. Nuka thought for a secound. He gently licked her cheek.
Her eye flicked and she smiled but she was still in the land of nod.
Nuka rolled his eyes and smiled before heading to the ground level.

Shadow
November 6th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Shadow was now alone...deep in the outlands where he never bin befure....he walk slowly and shouted but not to louad....

"hello...."

but he got nothing in return.....

he contuend to walk whit slow steps looking around avry cornur....he hade desided and culd not be afried any more......

Shadow sighted for him self....

"where are them...the outlanders are allways in the pridelands....but where are there out here....."

"hello...."

he shouted ones more....and kept on walking....

Lion King Stu
November 6th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Seeing Shine runaway Twilight shouted out her name but he didn't think she heard him. So he just stared at her as she ran back to Pride Rock

Shadow
November 10th, 2004, 06:42 AM
When Sunshine got to Pride rock she was still crying and looking around and scriming....and crying

"Simba Simba where are you.....damnit Simba!!!!"

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Simba was still busy looking for Monai's cub with Monai and Mufasa. He heard Sunshine's screaming and crying.

Shadow
November 10th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Sunshine then spoted Simba and rain to him whit full hast....and when she got there she culd barly speak.....

"Simba....it....its terrebul....hes...he.... is....and....then he..... said you wh....where...

Sunshine culdet get said whant wold be said under all her tears

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 03:34 PM
"Calm down, try to tell me what's going on here." Simba comforted Sunshine.

Shadow
November 10th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Sunshine try as hard as she culd to breahf slower so she culd talk it was very hard for her but then she cut to the importent stuff....

"Shad....Shad.....Shadow has join the outlands...."

"he is unhappy and think you hates him and that you dont understand him....i thin.....think he blames him self for his whole prides dheaf....they got killd when he was just a little cub and he blame him self for it.....he...he is not Evil only confust and unhappy....he....he has rain fair in to the outlands..... his mate culdent stop him........i culdent stop him....

this was the big reafule Sunshine hade now efishely told Simba and the rest that she and Shadow was in love....a panther and a lionesses.....

this ofcurse shock avryone around and start wishpering but Sunshine hadent look at Simbas face she was looking down in kinda shame.....

Sunshines scar and sun where glowing red and yellow...and when tears past them the tears mixed the colurs and got a sunsets colurs as they continded down

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Simba was beginning to get upset. He called the lionesses to come and look with him.

Lion King Stu
November 10th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Twilight ran back to Pride Rock as fast as he can and saw Simba getting the lionesses together.
"Whats going on Simba" Twilight said looking up at him "I saw Shine crying"

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Simba turned around to Twilight, "Shadow has joined the outlanders."

Lion King Stu
November 10th, 2004, 09:52 PM
"Hes what" Twilight said shocked and needed to sit down "Why has he joined them for?"

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 09:53 PM
"I don't know, Sunshine told me it was because he thought I hated him." replied Simba.

Lion King Stu
November 10th, 2004, 09:58 PM
"I can't see how he can think that" Twilight said finding it hard to take in "Someones obviously had a go at him again"

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"We have to find him. That's why I'm getting the lionesses ready." replied Simba.

Lion King Stu
November 10th, 2004, 10:04 PM
"I want to volunteer my self Simba" Twilight said looking up "He's been my friend since I was a cub. If anyone could change his mind it would be me"

King Simba
November 10th, 2004, 10:05 PM
"Suit yourself." replied Simba.

Lion King Stu
November 10th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"Thank you" Twilight said "I fear for Shadow he dosn't have a clue what its like in the outlands"

Simrick
November 11th, 2004, 03:09 AM
As he sat there quietly looking at the huge rock formation, Simrick had heard a cry of some sort coming from it. 'What was that?' he wondered. He stood up and started moving towards it. Deep down though something tried to keep him from moving but he kept going. His mind was worrying about what would happen if something had spotted him....

ChildOfThePride
November 11th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Syd, clumsy panther that she was, skidded over into Twilight. "Oops....sorry." She looks over at Simba. "Sir, what's going on?"