PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

King Simba
March 25th, 2005, 09:44 AM
(Yeah...well, Simba hasn't suspected anything yet so nothing really is going off atm. =))

lion_roog
March 25th, 2005, 10:30 AM
(Cool, so Simba expects nothing right now.).....:D

King Simba
March 25th, 2005, 10:37 AM
(Nope...it's gonna be a rude awakening for him. :lol: ;))

Lion King Stu
March 25th, 2005, 06:51 PM
(well Klowds out of this RP till lte Sunday so what we gonna do?)

"You sure are lucky" Twilight replied "If you where born in Scars reign then I don't know what would of happened"

lion_roog
March 25th, 2005, 11:41 PM
(Hmm...I guess we could party until he gets back....:D *Nala starts salsa dancing with Twilight*)

*Nala is asleep under a tree near Pride Rock...she has a dream, but in her dream she can only see half of Simba, and she couldn't get close to him*

Lion King Stu
March 25th, 2005, 11:45 PM
(salsa one of the dances of love :rawr: I like...Twilight likes to dance in more than one way :bleen:)

"How is Nala lately anyway?" Twilight asked "havn't really seen her about recently"

Lion King Stu
March 26th, 2005, 08:31 AM
(thats for KS if anyone gets confused)

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 03:00 PM
( I'm backi guys :hugs:, sory, I really needed a break.)

"Mom is okay, I don't usually to see her a lot, but she is always there with his smile, when it's needed." said Kopa witrh a smile.

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 03:14 PM
(Welcome back mate. :hugs: )
"Nala's fine...she's probably back at the den resting." Simba answers Twilight's question.

(Nala salsa dancing with Twilight? :lol: )

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 03:22 PM
(yeah u gotta believe it :lol:)

"Oh ok" Twilight said stopping for a minute looking at the Pride rock in the distance then looked back to the others "So what we going to do now?"

Zazu_2004
March 27th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Zazu flew overhead, soaring over the winds as he scanned over the pridelands, looking for any signs of misconduct or danger.

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 03:48 PM
" Ehat about...going to hunt Zazu?!" laughed Kopa "I like to pounce on him, as Twilight do!" he grinned.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"I think you will only make him angry" Twilight said seriosuly "But since hes always angry anyway I don't see why not; how bout you Simba"

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 04:22 PM
"hehe you're right" he laughed "What do you say about that dad?" he asked to "his father"

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 04:33 PM
"You're wanting to pounce on Zazu?" Simba asks laughing a little, "Are you wanting to try to improve on your pouncing Kopa?"

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Yeah he must be" Twilight smiled at Simba "He probably end up being better pouncers than us"

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Be sure about that dude." said Kopa laughing playfully. "Poor Zazu, I'll understand if one day he decides tofly away.he laughed,

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 05:14 PM
"If he is able to fly away" Twilight laughs

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 05:18 PM
( Btw do u have any idea about how can we start that? , my character can do nothing about that. =/ )
"Hehe you're right I won't let him do that!" he laughed.

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
(Maybe Simba can start suspecting by the way Twilight acts towards Nala?)

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
(no idea yet)

"Yeah keep pouncing on him the way you do" Twilight smirked

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Maybe Simba can start suspecting by the way Twilight acts towards Nala?)

( Yeah KS, I think that's a good idea, sincerly I can't think in anything else =/ )

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 07:26 PM
(we could of done that when Twilight asked about Nala)

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 07:27 PM
( We can go there since nothing really important has passed since there, what do u think?)

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 07:31 PM
(up to KS as u said nowt intresting has happened and its going no where anyway)

Zazu_2004
March 27th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Zazu suddnely swooped down, alighting upon Simba's shoulder. Wrinkling his beak up to Kopa and Twilight. For now he remained quiet, folding his wings into his sides.

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 09:04 PM
(Hmm...okay. =))
Simba looks at Zazu without saying a word. He looks back to Kopa and Twilight again.

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"So.....what?" said Kopa looking at Simba.

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 09:07 PM
"Hmm...Do you want to go back to the den now?" Simba asks a little unsure.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"Yeah I think I'm gonna head back" Twilight replied picking up Kopa by the scruff and placing him down on the floor before rolling on his front and getting up on all fours "Got some stuff to sort out" he said slowly padding away towards Pride Rock

Shine continued to lye down on the floor and petted Kopa

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"Do you wanna go alone?...or what?" asked Kopa confused too.

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"I'll go back maybe...seeing as it's nearly time for my afternoon nap." Simba yawns.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 09:36 PM
(ok maybe when they get back Twilight starts talking to Nala may ask her if she wants to take a walk or something which could get Simba thinking?)

"You can stay with me if you like" Shine smiled to Kopa petting him still with her paw.

"Well ok" twilight replied sounding a little unsure but tried to disguise it with a slight cough "If you want to"

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM
" Okay..." said Kopa lying down next to Shine still looking at Twilight who seem to be acting weird "Ehhh is everything okay?..." he asked to him.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 09:43 PM
"Yeah I'm fine Kopa" Twilight replied "Why you ask"

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 09:46 PM
(Alright...sounds ok to me.)

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Kopa rolled on his back "Uhmm I don't know why they wanna return to the prife rock..." he said to Shine.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Well your dads tired Kopa" Shine replied "I don't know about Twilight...he dosn't usualy go there" she said slightly confused "Sure it must be somthing important to him though"

(KS u wanna put Simba reply in here as Twilight is walking back wid him)

Zazu_2004
March 27th, 2005, 09:59 PM
((Or get Zazu to spy for him :) ))

Zazu looks to the others, then to Simba. "Well sire, afternoon nap? Sounds like a plan."

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 10:01 PM
" My dad is always tired.....you can't imagine how different I feel to him....he's always tired and he only like to sleep and rest I I like more to go to an adveture or something like that u know...." he said lowering his head.

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 10:04 PM
(Alrighty. ;))
Simba yawns once more, turning to Zazu before setting back towards pride rock.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Funny how sometimes you can be opposite to your father" Shine replied back to Kopa "Your father was just like you many years back when he was your age...and mine and Twilight's age at that matter"

Twilight continued to pad alongside Simba and Zazu who was still perched on him.
"So....is Nala gonna be at the cave then or somewhere else?" Twilight asked.
(god what a lame thing to ask plz forgive me can't think of anything else lol)

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 10:12 PM
(Hehe...it's ok. :lol: =))
Simba turns to Twilight, "Well...yeah, she's gonna be back at pride rock. The last time I saw her she was there anyway."

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 10:14 PM
"I guess you had a lots of fun when you tree were young, my dad strangly allows me to go to the places that he went when he and you 2 were cubs...."

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 10:18 PM
(Hehe...it's ok. :lol: =))
Simba turns to Twilight, "Well...yeah, she's gonna be back at pride rock. The last time I saw her she was there anyway."
"Oh rite ok" Twilight replied back knowing Simba probably wondered why he had asked and thought about how he could possibly change the subject slightly without causing intrest "So is there anything being planned for the next few days?" he asked

"Yeah best time of your life is cub hood we had so much fun together..we still do just now we are older we don't seem to get that rush anymore" Shine replied looking down at Kopa

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Oh rite ok" Twilight replied back knowing Simba probably wondered why he had asked and thought about how he could possibly change the subject slightly without causing intrest "So is there anything being planned for the next few days?" he asked
"Not really..." Simba pauses still padding along-side Twilight, "Maybe sleeping most of the time...nothing that interesting."

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 10:21 PM
( Simba never suspects anything -__-' :lol: )

"Yeah...that's the bad part of growing up I guess hehe..." he smiled a little.

Zazu_2004
March 27th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Zazu looked at Twilight, carefully watching him as well as noting his attitude and the like, but kept quiet for now.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 10:24 PM
"Dosn't mean that you don't still have fun...just not as much as when your younger...I still enjoy my self when I go out exploring and all; its allways a nice thing to do" Shine smiled down at the cub "You gotta make the most of when your a cub unfortunatly because of scar that was kinda cut short...thanks to the lionesses, Nala and Twilight we all seemed to get through it ok"

"Sleep" Twilight smiled "You sleep to much Simba you really do" he joked and glanced at Zaz who looked at him.
"Whats the matter with you?" he said

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"There's nothing really better to do...especially if nothing interesting is going on." Simba winks to Twilight before climbing up the rocks to pride rock.

Zazu_2004
March 27th, 2005, 10:28 PM
"Perhaps I should be asking you the same question?" Zazu spoke pompously towards Twilight.

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 10:34 PM
"Yeah....I don't know what would happend if my dad hadn't come back that day, when Scar was the king.,..?"

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 10:38 PM
"The word death comes to mind" Shine shudderd "Me and Twilight never decided to go along with Nala we decided to hold back and help the other lionesses....though Twilight was on very bad terms with Scar mainly because he was male and refused to do anything Scar said"

"And whys that Zazu?" Twilight questioned sarcasticaly

"Yeah suppose your right not alot of intresting things happen around here really" Twilight replied following Simba

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Simba enters the den and lays down on the floor after yawning tiredly, "Siesta time for me I think."

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Kopa sighed "Yeah...it had to be difficult for him to live with Scar...well It was difficult for all of you I know...."

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 10:52 PM
"It sure was...thank god everything seems to be ok now" Shine smiled "We are still alive and good and the lionesses are happy"

Twilight looked around the cave for Nala then back at Simba "Yeah you get your sleep Simba; maybe you will feel a little perky when you wake up" he smiled
He looked around again and saw Nala near the side of the cave and slowly padded up to her trying not to alert Simba to much "We needa talk...in private" he whisperd to her
(ok time for the long wait here then :lol:)

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 10:55 PM
(Heh...yeah. :lol: PM roogy if you want.)
Simba rolls over and drifts off to sleep.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 11:02 PM
(I just did and I feel like a *** now seriously :alone: )

Twilight looked over at Simba who was now drifting off into a sleep "Its not a good place to talk about it here" Twilight replied whispering to Nala

King Simba
March 27th, 2005, 11:08 PM
(Nah...you won't look like an *** towards roogy. I PM him all the time about RP's and stuff.)

klowd
March 27th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Yeah that's really good.... my Dad seems to do his job better than his uncle.

Lion King Stu
March 27th, 2005, 11:15 PM
(I hope he doesn't)

"Yeah he sure does" Shine replied "We all seriously wanted Scar dead and well he is; Twilight was going to do it if Simba hadn't come back when he did"

Zazu_2004
March 28th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Zazu of course was not asleep, but pretened to be, as his eyes were closed, yet he could hear every word Twilight whispered to Nala.

lion_roog
March 28th, 2005, 03:34 AM
( :haha:....You're not an ***, LKS....You can be strait foward with me..It takes a lot more than that to upset me.....But y'all might want to find someone to take over Nala for now because I wont be online as much because of school and I start working again in a week.....since I have to work during the day for a couple weeks, I also wont be up when you all are up....so have fun, and I will be lurking.....:D

Lion King Stu
March 28th, 2005, 07:15 AM
(Thnx roog :hugs: so who gonna be Nala now?)

King Simba
March 28th, 2005, 09:19 AM
(Hmm...I'll have to get someone else to play Nala. I'm not sure who though. :hmm: )

Lion King Stu
March 28th, 2005, 03:36 PM
(who can we short list as Nala?)

Tigereyes
March 29th, 2005, 05:52 AM
( I can play Nala for Roog if no one else wants too and if its ok? :cheese: i just gotta know where you're all at :p )

Lion King Stu
March 29th, 2005, 08:28 AM
(I think we decided on one last night Tigereyes I'm affraid bud...but If not your first on the list)

King Simba
March 29th, 2005, 09:31 AM
(Yeah, Kenyi got signed up for Nala last night.)

Lion King Stu
March 29th, 2005, 11:37 AM
(oh yeah good old Kenyi :cheese: still gotta wait for him to come online maybe we can start then lol)

King Simba
March 29th, 2005, 11:39 AM
(oh yeah good old Kenyi :cheese: still gotta wait for him to come online maybe we can start then lol)
(Yeah, I'll ask him to get in his RP mode, heh. ;) :bleen: )

Lion King Stu
March 29th, 2005, 11:40 AM
(i'm in a constant RP mode :cheese: :bleen:)

King Simba
March 29th, 2005, 11:41 AM
(Same here, heh. I think we can discuss this on MSN anytime, not in an RP thread. Back on topic now. ;))

Lion King Stu
March 29th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Just quote some stuff to get us back on topic

Twilight looked around the cave for Nala then back at Simba "Yeah you get your sleep Simba; maybe you will feel a little
perky when you wake up" he smiled
He looked around again and saw Nala near the side of the cave and slowly padded up to her trying not to alert Simba to
much "We needa talk...in private" he whisperd to her

Twilight looked over at Simba who was now drifting off into a sleep "Its not a good place to talk about it here"
Twilight replied whispering to Nala

Thats for the new Nala...or Kenyi in other words :p

"Yeah he sure does" Shine replied "We all seriously wanted Scar dead and well he is; Twilight was going to do it
if Simba hadn't come back when he did"

For Klowd dude :cheese:

unregistered user
March 29th, 2005, 05:13 PM
(Okay, I'm going to try my best to not change Roog's perspective of Nala.)

"Alright," she whispered back in a mild voice. Walking out of Simba's den, she strolled down a path to the very bottom base of Pride Rock, where she awaited Twilight near the dim light.

klowd
March 29th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"I see....I uess my dad was very brave to return after that much time, I have heard that some people thought he was dead." he said.

Lion King Stu
March 29th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Do you know anywhere we can go where no one else is going to hear us Nala" Twilight replied no longer whispering "I think we got a little bit of a situation going on here"

"Yeah after the stampede we thought both Simba and Mufasa were dead" Shine replied "That crushed us all very badly; Simba was a good friend...it was a shock to see him come back after all these years though and kinda dethrone Scar"

unregistered user
March 29th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Her soft breaths escaped into the cold night time wind forcing warm air through to make a soft-gentle, legato sigh. Feelings of remorse and memory had already begun to invade her mind with slithers of guilt seeping in through the corner of her mind. Yet, altogether in this dangerous game, there was a comfort in Twilight's eyes that meant everything was going to be okay. Those that never meant any harm and had only brought warm welcomes into his own gentle paws and arms.

"We can talk here if you'd like. The pride is asleep," she spoke within a silent perimeter.

(I'm down at the base of pride rock now.)

Lion King Stu
March 29th, 2005, 08:41 PM
(ok was confused where we were there :p)
"Ok I will try and keep my voice down just incase someone is listening" Twilight said looking at Nala not saying anything for a moment before looking across the pridelands.
"Kopa's been going on about how diffrent he is from Simba; Nala" Twilight said quietly looking back at her "I fear somehow hes going to start questioning wheter or not he is in fact his father"
A cold breeze blew past through his fur and mane making him shiver for a moment.
Twilight could feel his moon birthmarking glowing as it always sent a wave of warmness through his body he looked back into Nala's eyes

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 12:09 AM
The breeze that swept below the ground had faltered its last breath over her shoulder. Sullen, she looked at Twilight with eyes of remorse.

"Why don't we just tell Kopa?" she responded in hesitation.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"I don't really think thats a good idea Nala" Twilight sighed looking at the grass below him "You know what hes like....he would either go off telling Simba or he wouldn't believe it" he said turning around and looked up at the night sky.
"You know the worst thing is Simba's going to kill me when he finds out about this; its only a matter of time now" he said dipping his head sadly still looking away from Nala

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 12:54 AM
"We're going to have to tell them at some point Twilight," she took a single paw step forward beneath the cold earth. In the pause of silence between the exchange of warm zephyr and the breath of reply, rose the veiled moon behind the thin immobile clouds. Traquility expelled all others the night, but the ordinary nature that kept a figuartive eye amid the lion and lioness exchanging a forbidden conversation amongst each other. All the coldness had sucked life out her, replaced with an irresistable warmth, eluded by the breeze.

"Simba...will never kill you, Twilight. I won't let him...he can't," she looked up at him with saddened eyes as she placed her soft paw on his. Slow panting and a racing heart compelled her forward, closer to this lion. She relaxed his touch, and brought herself forward in hesistation at first, slowly nuzzling Twilight warmly with affection. Soon enough, the cold atmosphere she felt was eluded by the comfort of her lion's warmth.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Twilight felt Nala's paw touch his then felt her warm nuzzle and in return nuzzeled her back.
"I know we will have to tell eventually...but when will ever be the best time Nala" Twilight replied looking into Nala's eyes unsure "Either way Simba's going to seriously not trust me anymore...I know he won't kill me but it won't stop him from going to extremes like exiling me" he replied looking away in the direction of the cruel unforgiving outlands "I don't want that to happen I don't want to lose you, Kopa, Shine and Simba himself"

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 01:19 AM
"I don't know..." It was the first time where she couldn't find the answers in a situation she had gotten herself in. All she could do was lie there in Twilight's embrace wondering. If she had loved Twilight that much, as to figured things out sooner, everything would have changed, "I...I still love you Twilight. If it means anything," she paused for a short while "I'll be there with you no matter what," her eyes streamed a slow tender tear, holding Twilight by his waist, in her paw.

"I don't know what to do now, but. I know we'll find a way. I don't want anyone hurt in this matter," she looked at the ground "But...if anyone's going to get their head bitten off, it might as well be me. I should be the one to have to go tell Simba what happened. I'm sorry Twilight, just about everything that's happened. I think I at least need to say that," she freed herself from his arms.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 01:38 AM
"Don't be sorry Nala" Twilight replied stopping her with his paw "I'm not sorry about any of this I..I still love you to thats why it means something....just you know its the relationship you have with Simba" he said releasing his paw "We have been friends since we were cubs Nala and I don't want you to face Simba alone when ever we decide the time is right to tell him" he said nuzzling her trying to cheers her up and putting his paw on hers

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Twilight's soothing comfort brought Nala to smile for the first time this day at all, "Twilight...I don't know what to say," she paused for a moment and licked Twilight's cheek gently with affection and care. She purred, nuzzling deeply beneath Twilight's chin.

"Alright Twilight..."

Tigereyes
March 30th, 2005, 03:03 AM
(I think we decided on one last night Tigereyes I'm affraid bud...but If not your first on the list)

(ok cool ^_^ :cheese: )

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"You don't have to say anything Nala" He said purring nuzzling back "I'm still not looking forward to whats going to happen though" he said glancing at the rock behind them shivering slightly again.

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"What do u think the others are doing?" asked Kopa walking towads Shine, standing up in front of her.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"No idea I guess nothing important..probably sleeping or something" Shine replied looking at Kopa "So what do you wanna do" she said playing with the tuft of hair on Kopa's head with her paw

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"I don't know....wanna go back to the pride rock??.....you mate and my family are there..." he said looking at her.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Not yet" Shine replied rolling onto her back "I don't really want to go back just yet that place kinda bores me"

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 04:56 PM
" Hehe....I don't like a lot that place neither....but I have to live there...since my Dad is the king and lives there." he said rolling his eyes.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"Yeah your dads the king" Shine smiled "And a very good one at that; though he was alot more active back then"

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"I don't know..." Kopa's face changed "I always likes to go to different places, and to be active, and he only wants to sleep, rest..." he said lowering his face.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 05:33 PM
"But her used to be like that Kopa...over time things sometimes change" Shine said "Luckily I'm still active like that"

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"I really don't know...." he lowered his ears "I don't know how he was before I borned."

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Shine picked Kopa up by the scruff and placed him on her stomach and nuzzeld him "Hey don't get sad Kopa"

Mushroom
March 30th, 2005, 06:31 PM
[My god, havn't been here in sooo long]

Nuka walked over the log that led into the pridelands, he wanted to try and catch something for his mother. She wasn't to impressed with the field mice he had caught earlier. Maybe be a zebra or a wilderbeast or maybe a big, fat water buffalo.

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"You don't have to say anything Nala" He said purring nuzzling back "I'm still not looking forward to whats going to happen though" he said glancing at the rock behind them shivering slightly again.

"Let's go back into your cavern. We can talk more about this there Twilight. You're cold," she licked him with a gentle tongue.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 07:39 PM
(Pride rock caven or some random den in the pridelands?)
"I'm not that cold" Twilight lied smiling a little at Nala "Your not cold are you" he said standing beside her trying to share his body heat with her

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 08:41 PM
"I'm not sad....what you wanna do...." asked Kopa lying down on her "You know....I use to lie down onto Twilight too hehe"

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 08:48 PM
"Yeah I saw earlier" Shine smiled "You wanna take a walk somewhere; you know somewhere your father dosn't usualy take you...I think you deserve some excitment today...don't worry if any one finds out I'll take the blame" she nuzzeled Kopa

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Kopa perked his ears fastly "Really!!!?" He said exited "Great! the outlands! I wanna go to the outlands!, that's the last place my Dad would take me"

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Ok you wanna go there we will go there" Shine smiled "I'll try and not get us into any trouble thats the last thing I want to happen"

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 08:53 PM
(Pride rock caven or some random den in the pridelands?)
"I'm not that cold" Twilight lied smiling a little at Nala "Your not cold are you" he said standing beside her trying to share his body heat with her

(Just any cavern, I guess.:p)

"Oh really?" she smirked and pounced on Twilight playfully onto the dry ground. She giggled and glanced at the small cloud of dust floating above the air. She nuzzled Twilight's neck affectionately, still keeping her elegant tone.

"Are you sure?" she wrapped her arms around Twilight's neck and nuzzled his mane deeply.

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"Yay!!!! you're great! you're....you're....awesome!" he said really exited "let's go then!!" he said padding faster towards the end of Simba's pride.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 09:06 PM
(ok random den it is :p)

"Well I'm warm now" Twilight smiled purring up nuzzling the bottom of Nala's muzzle "We could go to this den I used when I was a cub and where I go every now and then if you want?" he questioned continuing to nuzzle and purr away.

Originally posted by klowd
"Yay!!!! you're great! you're....you're....awesome!" he said really exited "let's go then!!" he said padding faster towards the end of Simba's pride.

"Hey wait up Kopa" Shine laughed taking chase after him untill she was by his side "Don't want to lose ya you know"

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:07 PM
(Alright, what's gonna happen with Simba then? C'mon, give me some ideas. :lol: )

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 09:10 PM
( At the moment maybe he could come to the outlands and discover that Shine and Kopa are there..... :O )

"I'll be okay come on come on!!" he said wxited running arround Shine.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 09:13 PM
(na not yet lol...but not bad idea)

"I know" Shine laughed and ran in front of him "Hey not so fast Kopa the outlands will still be there you know; theres no rush"

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:14 PM
(Guess I'll be out of this RP for a while then. :p)

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 09:29 PM
(:p I dunno KS. Um, maybe Simba could walk in on Twilight and Nala? =P)

"Alright Twilight," She gave him one last affectionate lick on the muzzle before helping her 'initial' mate up above the ground. She slowly walked beside him steadily, arriving at the den. She lied on the warm ground, waiting for Twilight to arrive beside her.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:34 PM
(:lol: That's what I was thinking.)

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 09:36 PM
(Now, would be a pretty good time.;) He could be like...hunting berries or something, and then *suddenly* he sees this den and walks in on Twilight and Nala. And that's where the Soap Opera begins.:D I don't know. =P)

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:37 PM
(:lol: Alright then.)
Simba yawns and wakes up from his afternoon nap. He starts to walk down into the fields where he catches scent of Nala and Twilight. :p

klowd
March 30th, 2005, 09:37 PM
( Yes, I think that's good =P!)

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 09:41 PM
(gah damn dramatics..I always thought Zazu would be the one to find out oh well :p and btw its still night here so no stopping us now :p)

Twilight walked in and lay down beside Nala nuzzling her once again. It was alot warmer in the den with both him and Nala in "Did I ever tell you or take you to this den before?" Twilight smiled as he questioned her

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 09:42 PM
(It's night but Simba is wide awake. :p)

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 10:04 PM
"I don't think so, but...it is nice," she placed a paw over Twilight's, leaning her head beside his shoulder, purring in the most loving way she had wanted to do for some time. Slowly, her tail began to wrap over Twilight's to show a little more affection that expected.

"Twilight...I, I want to tell you how much I truly love you..." she licked his muzzle, her paw still holding his.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 10:07 PM
(Uh oh, Simba has caught scent. :p :gasp: )
Simba sniffs the air, his ears twitch. He hears voices from inside one of the dens.

Mushroom
March 30th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Nuka skulked through the long grass of the pridelands, he had been caught in this area a few days before but a sense of rebelisness (sp?) came over him, he didn't care, in fact he found himself getting closer and closer to Pride Rock.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 10:14 PM
(ah dude just when it was getting good :p)

Twilight purred and placed his other paw on top of Nala's and wrapped his tail around hers nuzzling the top of her head.
"Me to" Twilight replied closing his eyes

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Nala contentedly sighed as she smiled at Twilight. Secured, she purred at ease. She took time to rest, perhaps gain rest until the next morning, despite the dangerous world outside there cavern, there remained a small chance of hope for everything to be alright. Of course, there was a risk of being with Twilight, but..courageously, it was a big risk she was willing to take. In the quiet night, Nala could not think of anything else to say to her, nor if she did, she wouldn't have.

In her memory of Simba, she began to rediscover her past in search of old memories when they were young cubs. In her mind, she smiled at the thought of always having pinned Simba and Twilight. But, ever since adolscence, things have changed, dramatically. She considered Simba up until now, it was remorse that almost drowned her mind in.

Time was ever so slow tonight. She closed her eyes, ignoring memories as best as she could, shoving away ideas to substitute for Twilight. In the end, what she resulted with was what she began with; guilt.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Simba follows the scent. He tries to be silent before creeping up to the den where the scent was coming from, he peaks in and there he sees Nala and Twilight. A look of anger comes to his face.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Twilight didn't notice Simba's scent or even notice that he was anywhere near him and Nala.
He still had his eyes closed and leaned slightly on Nala still puring letting out a slight tired yawn.
"You tired" he said almost whispering to Nala as he still slightly continued to purr

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"Yeah, I am. I just don't feel like going back...I want to stay here with you Twilight," she rubbed his paw gently, licking Twilight's cheek with great affection. Nala purred, and in hesitation ran a tongue over his muzzle for the last time before sleep and weariness overtook herself. In the midst of the cold evening, Twilight's heat gave warmth that closed her eyes. Never once, in that moment, did she want to leave his sight, but to endure his loving embrace he offered her. With her few last warm breaths of serenity, her mind dozed off into white sleep against his broad shoulders.

"I only wish to stay with you," she paused "for as long as we're together," she echoed in a last whispered breath.

Forever.

King Simba
March 30th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Simba's face angers, he starts breathing heavily with anger. He keeps watch on them, he just can't take this anymore. He growls angrily, "What's all this?" Simba stands at the entrance.

Lion King Stu
March 30th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Twilight ears shot up violently hearing Simba's voice and slightly jumped as he wasn't expecting this.
The atmosphere inside the den had gone from comfy and warm to cold and unforgiving.
Twilight cursed in his head looking up at Simba for once not knowing what to say knowing he was now pretty much screwed.

unregistered user
March 30th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"Simba," her mind awoke a new terror as the words from distance to distance shattered her serenity and state of peace. Everything was spinning. Voices in her mind began to sound more distorted by the moment, her concentration and her only chance of survial perhaps dissapated. There was only one thing to do, and if she was lucky...banishment was perhaps in store. An ill wind quickly rushed into the dense cavern in a matter of seconds, her bodily warmth suddenly rushed to the ground, every inch. Her soft milky fur, began to turn as pale as a white maiden as she looked up at the more gruesome and furious eyes ever. It was her only mate. Her only mate of whom she had betrayed. Her blood rushed from cell to cell, each heartbeat only increased the intense anxiety and anticipation of what choice or step should be brought into action first. Besides the choice of reason, there remained nothing to say, nothing to speak, nor think. The pit of her stomach had only begun to dig and grew wider and deeper by each breathless second. Panting increased, her arid throat tingled for aqua vitae. This was it. Her guily, her remorse, her death, her choice, her banishment, judgment and above all else, to take the form of her only mate in an unimaginary world; reality. The sound of words she tried to speak would not echo through her lungs or her throat. The only moment may have taken up to five hours in her mind to say just one word "I..." a second seemed like a lifetime as she slowly got up to dispense of all else. No matter, her mind shut down all else. She was already guilty for the things she had done in the far past, keeping lies and stories away that she kept as an 'illusion' to herself. She quickly fell to her paws, dashing quickly over to Simba in such slow motion, it would seems as if time delayed everything. She glared up, close-up into the eyes of what may be her punishment. Oh, those fiery eyes that glimmered and glistened with lightning and flame.

"Simba...please...I'm so sorry," her eyes began to fill with liquid of complete remose and sorrow, flooding, like a waterfall that slid down her cheeks like burning arrows. Her speech was hardly slurred but still noticeable.

"Simba...I-I didn't...It's not what it seems!" she shouted.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 12:00 AM
"What's happened?! Tell me! There'd better be some explaining done here!" he shouts angrily looking at Nala before looking over to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 12:09 AM
Twilight dropped his head thoughts running through his mind making him sick.
Simba probably had a good enough idea already about what was happening; but the thought of telling him that Kopa was his son and not his would proberly mean alot of bad things were coming his way.
Seeing Simba in the current situation just being long with Nala wondered what he possibly would look like when either him or Nala told him about Kopa.
The feeling and the atmosphere in the cave grew very cold making Twilight both shake with both fear at looking at Simba and coldness of the cave and the night.
"N...nothings happened Simba" Twilight replied looking at him then looking away feeling a idiot Simba was no idiot

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 12:11 AM
Nala slid her own guilty paw on Simba's cheek, his cheeks were filled with such anger and fury. As her own cheeks began to grow a tint of dark red, her water-filled eyes, drowned with sorrow continue to descend lower. She licked his cheeks with her steamy tongue of remorse and nuzzled him with trying comfort. Though, it was no use. His only fury still remained as seen.

"I don't know what to say..." she panted slowly "Nothing happened Simba. We were only talking and...we decided to spend time here...in this cavern. We did nothing Simba..."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 12:13 AM
"I don't believe you...I don't believe any of you." Simba pants angrily, "Nala...this...this is just too much. Nuzzling is no use now. I was listening in. I heard what you was saying to Twilight...it's just too much." he lowers his head in anger and shame, a tear sliding down his face.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 12:21 AM
Twilight dropped his head once again the guilt started to flood him more than it had used to he wasn't ready for this he hadn't expected something like this to happen for quite a while yet; he had feelings for Nala she had feeling for him she had feelings for Simba it was a difficult triangle where everyone was going to feel misrebale and angry in the end.
"Simba I know sorrys isn't going to work here...nothing I say is going to change what you seen and heard" Twilight said sadly looking down at the floor the coldness continued to make him shiver "I'm sorry either way Simba...I can't help it if I have feelings for her"

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 12:23 AM
"Simba..." she wrapped her arms over Simba's neck and licked his muzzle "Please....I'm so sorry....It's just....It's just not like that completely...."

"I'm so sorry Simba....I-I never meant to you in any way...the thing is...I do love Twilight, Simba...."

klowd
March 31st, 2005, 04:40 AM
Kopa glanced back waiting for shine when she saw a little far away Simba running very fast away "D,,,Dad!" he said turning back concerned "Wasn't him my father?.....what can be happen now??.." he asked concerned to shine.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 08:48 AM
Simba turns towards Twilight, the look of anger still on his face, "What's the matter?!" he walks towards Twilight, "You have Shine don't you? You have a mate. That doesn't mean you can come near mine and act like she's your 'real' mate because she isn't. I don't expect to come and see you and Nala snuggling up like you're two lovers!" he growls angrily.

Simba then turns towards Nala, walking closer to her, "How can you?" he tear slides down his face, "How can you love him? Nala...what's this about you not meaning to me in anyway? You've always meant a lot to me...I've always offered love and care for you and you do this to me?" another tear slides down his face as he drops his head in shame and sadness.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 09:15 AM
"Its true I love Shine as well Simba; just not as a mate shes just a very close friend to me" Twilight sighed sadly knowing something bad was going to happen to him soon and was supprised it already hadn't happend.

Originally posted by klowd
Kopa glanced back waiting for shine when she saw a little far away Simba running very fast away "D,,,Dad!" he said turning back concerned "Wasn't him my father?.....what can be happen now??.." he asked concerned to shine.

"I don't know he might be looking for you?" Shine said confused looking back then down at Kopa "Do you still want to go to the outlands?" she questioned looking back at Kopa

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 09:18 AM
"Well, then..." Simba rolls his eyes, the look of more anger coming to his face. "Back off away from my mate then and get with your own...who in god's name thought I'd be stupid enough not to notice." Simba laughs a little before growling at Twilight again, "I knew there was something going on here...what's next? Kopa being your son!?"

klowd
March 31st, 2005, 03:07 PM
"No....they seem to be shouting...let's to to see what's happening..." said Kopa running fastly towards where Simba and the others were. "Dad....what's happening?!" he said seeing him crying, a think that shocked him.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 03:11 PM
Shine perked her ears up and heard shouting she quickly turned around and ran in the direction Kopa had ran.
She arrived where Kopa had gone and look around Nala, Twilight and Simba.
"Whats going on?" she said confused

Hearing what Simba had just said made his heart pace and a wave as sickness went over him looking up at Simba and glanced away sighing looking at Nala.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 08:13 PM
"Simba...I do love you...I just..." Nala sighed and quickly ran out of the cavern at the sight of Kopa and Shine, her eyes covered in tears.

klowd
March 31st, 2005, 08:14 PM
"W...What's happening here!!!" shouted Kopa very nervous, starting to cry.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 08:15 PM
Simba sighs, tears sliding down his face as he looks at Nala sadly, "It's...just too much."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 08:17 PM
(Nala ran out of the cavern KS.;):p)

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 08:18 PM
(Darn...oh well. :p We'll see what Twilight says heh.)

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Simba whats going on?" Shine said confused "Why are you crying" she said before seeing Nala run out of the cave

Twilight sat there for a second seeing Nala run away he felt alone he didn't want to be left like this. He ran out of the cave as fast as he could and ran into the grasslands in a random direction trying to avoid the others.
"Nala" he shouted after several minutes of running he stopped and dipped his head to catch his breath not seeing anyone. He wasn't going to be going back anytime soon he knew that for sure "What have I done" he whisperd to himself slightly annoyed at himself

klowd
March 31st, 2005, 08:29 PM
"Is somebody going to tell mw what happens!!!" shouted Kopa crying out.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 08:31 PM
"I'm right here Twilight..." she sighed, her head hidden in shame, faced down. A slight breeze swayed across her fur as she stood there in the grasslands.

"I'm so sorry..." her tears had from her eyes had disappated from crying her eyes out for too long "I was...I was so stupid..." she spoke quietly in frustration and anger in her own self "Just...what exactly were we thinking Twilight...? I've brought this upon everybody else. It was such a big mistake to have to go through this Twilight, I..." she paued and glanced in the opposing direction of Twilight "I was wrong..." she slowly walked over to the still waterhole, beneath the young tree as she took time to reflect on her guilt-filled thoughts. She saw her reflection and could not bear to glance at even her own self.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 08:43 PM
Twilight glanced over at Nala before sighing and dropping his head again in sadness and still trying to catch his breath still "I don't know Nala...I wish we didn't hve to go through something like this....I wish things didn't have to be like this with Simba and everything; I just wish.....for the impossible" he said a tear rolling down his cheek "If anyone was wrong Nala its me" he said looking back towards Pride Rock before dipping his head again a tear rolling down his cheek before falling onto the ground below

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 08:46 PM
Simba doesn't say anything to Shine, tears continue to slide down his face. He walks out of the cavern slowly and sadly, he catches glimpse of Nala and Twilight so the look of anger comes to his face once again and he roars angrily running over to them.

klowd
March 31st, 2005, 08:47 PM
"What...what is he doing now!??" he said to Shine, still crying and scared, looking at the situation without nderstanding anything.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 08:49 PM
"I think we should stay here Kopa" Shine replied scared "This isn't good I don't want you should go after him" she said shaking a little she hadn't seen Simba like this since he de-throned Scar

klowd
March 31st, 2005, 09:06 PM
"I'm going to go...." said Kopa padding fastly after Simba, towards Nala and Twilight were. "I want to know what's happening..." he said crying a little.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 09:19 PM
Twilight glanced over at Nala before sighing and dropping his head again in sadness and still trying to catch his breath still "I don't know Nala...I wish we didn't hve to go through something like this....I wish things didn't have to be like this with Simba and everything; I just wish.....for the impossible" he said a tear rolling down his cheek "If anyone was wrong Nala its me" he said looking back towards Pride Rock before dipping his head again a tear rolling down his cheek before falling onto the ground below

"Please don't say that," she sighed "I know...I know we'll both get through this..." she placed a paw over Twilight, trying her best to comfort him as best she could. She began to lick off his tears as it substituted for her own tears that slid below her cheeks. Inside herself, she could not find the answers from the situation she was in, so much had already happened in spite of a bad day. Her hopes broken, she resisted as much negativity as possible in light that something good may grow.

"What is the impossible...?" she questioned in a silent voice.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 09:20 PM
Simba doesn't say anything to Shine, tears continue to slide down his face. He walks out of the cavern slowly and sadly, he catches glimpse of Nala and Twilight so the look of anger comes to his face once again and he roars angrily running over to them.
:bleen:

"So...where do you think you're running off to?" he wipes away one of his tears, "We still haven't talked about this. I just...want to get to the bottom...of this."

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 09:28 PM
"I want you to be my mate Nala and not having to go through this mess" he said quitely almost whispering it before looking up at the Stars closing his eyes tight not wanting to go through this mess.
He heard Simba's voice slowly getting loader he groaned adn dropped his head "Not again" he sighed sadly and angrily.

"Kopa no come back" Shine shouted running after Kopa

klowd
March 31st, 2005, 09:31 PM
"I don't know if you are very worriede about your mate, but I am worried about my parents." he said without looking back, still running after Simba.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Twilight...now...isn't a good time to discuss this. Simba's here...I'm sorry..." she turned her head away and faced Simba, slowly padding up to him.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 09:58 PM
Simba looks at Nala with an angry look on his face. "Well?" he asks her.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:00 PM
"What do you want me to say?" she just looked at him "There was...more to me and him."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:02 PM
"Yeah...such as?" Simba looks at Nala awaiting her explanation. "This better be good."
"Explain to me what you were doing exactly."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:04 PM
"Can we talk about this somewhere else? This is just between me and you Simba. I don't want Twilight or anyone else getting hurt."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:04 PM
Simba looks away to the side, "Whatever."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:06 PM
Nala walks to an enterance of another cavern "Simba...It's not that I don't love you. I just...It's hard for me to say. I do love you Simba...whether you accept that or not...it's just that...something happened between me and Twilight..."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:07 PM
Simba smirks, "Just...tell me. What happened exactly?" he enters the other cavern with Nala.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 10:08 PM
Twilight continued to sit down out in the cold he felt thats all he deserved he looked up blankly at the stars another tear rolled down his cheek. He glanced back at Simba and Nala disapering into another caven but he didn't follow.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Kopa isn't yours..." she lowered head in shame. Her cheeks began to grow fiery and her heartbeat increased faster as she stood her ground with sweaty paws for a response.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:10 PM
Simba rolls his eyes, "You can't be serious." he raises his eyebrows smirking and laughing a little.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:11 PM
"I'm sorry Simba..." she walked in the opposing direction of Simba, sighing as she sat down in the other direction.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Alright...alright, let me get to the bottom of this." Simba's facial expressions start to change to a more shocked and furious expression. He walks round to where Nala is positioned forward, "So you're telling me Kopa isn't my son and Kiara's my daughter. You're saying Twilight is Kopa's father?"

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:18 PM
Her soft breath escaped in a gentle exhale "I just couldn't keep it from you anymore Simba. I, I've tried to speak several times in the past, but...I always just ended up feeling more guilty and I hid it away from you...for so long. Until Twilight came along....I never expected any of this to happen."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:23 PM
"Nala...this is too much. I never thought this would happen...I was proven wrong." his ears droop sadly, a tear slides down his face.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Simba...I'm so sorry...I really am so sorry to have brought this upon you," tears began to slowly form, tears gently sliding beneath her chin. She nuzzles Simba in remorse.

"I...know that I don't belong here. After all the trouble I've caused you. I'm just no queen for you..."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:29 PM
"No...Nala..." Simba pauses, "I won't banish you...I won't banish Twilight. It's just that...I-I wasn't expecting any of this..."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:33 PM
"What...? I-I don't understand...Simba...you don't have to do this..."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:34 PM
"I don't have to do what? Banish you?" Simba asks Nala more a less confused.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Simba, I don't know what to say...but..." she paused for a second "Thank you..."

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 10:37 PM
Twilight slowly padded up to the caven entrance but didn't dare enter he stayed outside in the cold.
"W..whats going on in there?" he questioned shivering slightly with coldness and fear still

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:38 PM
Simba closes his eyes and opens them again, "Too much... you and Twilight weren't going to be banished... I'm just flattered by all this... it's made my life more difficult."

Simba then turns to Twilight, he sighs and looks down to the floor again.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Simba..." she placed a warm paw over his, licking his muzzle "I'm sorry you had to go through this...I don't know what to do myself..."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:42 PM
"It's upsetting Nala....really." a tear slides down Simba's cheek, "I just don't want to lose you although what you've done is really out of order."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:43 PM
Nala just sighed, turning away from Simba and Twilight.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 10:47 PM
Twilight looked back and forth between Simba and Nala before in turn dipping his head "I'm sorry Simba" he said sadly "I don't deserve to be a member of your pride"

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:48 PM
A look of anger comes to Simba's face a little bit, he then relaxes, "Twilight...the same I've said to Nala...you're not banished, you've just made my life more difficult." he sighs sadly. "Kopa is your son now..."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:49 PM
"I just think...what we need to focus on now is...telling Kopa about this. I know Simba is still shocked and angry, but...someone has to tell them the truth...I suppose, it should be me. I'm still his mother..."

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 10:52 PM
"Simba I deserve anything for what I've done but I thank you humbly for that" Twilight said glancing up from the ground "This has all but ruined are relationship hasn't it" looking at Simba sadly
"Should I be there to when we tell Kopa?" Twilight questioned confused

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 10:54 PM
"Maybe..." Simba looks away to the side, "I thought something was strange between me and you." he sighs.

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 10:58 PM
"What about...being your mate Simba...and me being Queen. It's just that now everything is...so wrong...I don't know what position I should take part in...and neither do you Simba..."

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 11:00 PM
"That's...something that is...important. Our relationship..." Simba pauses, "I still love you Nala but..." he pauses once again, "...but I've just lost trust in you."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 11:03 PM
Nala nods her head slowly "I couldn't blame you..." she exhaled slowly, looking back at Twilight.

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 11:06 PM
"Where does this leave me then?" Twilight asked sadly and confused "I'm going to be so hated by others from this pride I don't want Kopa in that situation where his father was....well you know"

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 11:07 PM
"Twilight...I just don't think we're gonna get on much anymore... I think me and you should stay clear of eachother and let some time pass."

unregistered user
March 31st, 2005, 11:20 PM
"Remember when we were cubs, Simba...Twilight. I suppose you two were my best friends back then...probably the only friends I had," she weakly smiled "It just came across my mind just now," she stared back at Simba and Twilight "It's just now that it's been some time, everything seemed so faraway..." she paused "I still love you Simba...but I love Twilight as well...I'm afraid...by leaving you Simba..." she paused again "It's something I can't imagine, Twilight as well...I have Kiara...but I also have Kopa. I know I have to choose whom I want to be with, but...after going through this with you Simba....I've never felt so confused and lost in my life. I'm just afraid of leaving both of you...which...it kind of puts me in a stupid position. Simba...I know you remain to be hurt the most..." she walked further into the cavern, lying on the ground turned away "So stupid...." she whispered to herself.

King Simba
March 31st, 2005, 11:23 PM
Simba sighs sadly, "I guess this is goodbye then..." a tear slides down his face.
"I don't want to leave you..."

Lion King Stu
March 31st, 2005, 11:33 PM
Twilight didn't know what to do he just looked down at the ground feeling like a idiot outside the den the coldness continued to blow against him cruel and unforgiving

Tigereyes
April 1st, 2005, 12:31 AM
(Storyline is very good :cheese: I can't decide on where to jump in at :p )

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 12:33 AM
(Well we seem to be having problems at the moment. ;) :gasp:)

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 12:41 AM
(ok after long debate and discusion and many ideas including making Twilight and Simba gay :lol: we can finaly say we made a final decision :D)

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 12:42 AM
(Yay...thank goodness for that. :cheese: :lol: )

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 12:45 AM
(Okay, the court and juries have decided.;) xD But we won't mention our next plan.:p)

"Wait..." a idea flashes across her mind as she rushes for both Twilight and Simba "I...I love you both...and...I don't want to leave either of you..." she sighed, placing one paw on each other theirs "If there was a way, I'd like to be with both you..." at the moment, she felt stupidity rushing through her veins such a suggestion, but...it was only the way that their cubs could be happy...as well herself, Twilight and Simba.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 12:48 AM
(:lol: I'm not even gonna mention it.)

Simba looks at Nala, "Nala...are you serious?" he looks her in the eyes, "I don't want to leave you either."

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 12:52 AM
"No...and neither do I want to leave Twilight...I know...it's just kind of stupid of me saying this, but...if there was any of having both of by my side. I would...if...that's alright with both of you..." she sighed, lowering her head again.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 12:54 AM
Simba looks at Twilight shrugging his shoulders at him. "What do you think?"

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 04:36 AM
Kopa was still looking at them from outisde the den where they were, he had seen that the shouts had stopped at least, but he couldn't hear anything, he was very nervous. "What's happening there??!" he shouted to Simba and the others.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 08:25 AM
Twilight just looked at the ground for a few silent moment before looking up.
"I don't want to lose you Nala you know that" Twilight replied sounding sad still about the whole situation that had happend "I'm fine with you suggestion...it just sounds a little wierd; whats everyone gonna say?" he questioned.
Twilight looked up once again hearing Kopa's voice it slightly startled him and took a moment to look at Simba then Nala before turning around to Kopa.
"We're just talking Kopa" Twilight only managed to say

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 12:46 PM
"Why were Mom, and Dad crying then??" he asked "And why you were all shouting?, Dad,Mom, please...tell me whats happening..."

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 09:09 PM
Nala glanced at Twilight and Simba "I think it's time...we told him."

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:10 PM
"Tell him..." Simba lowers his head looking round to Kopa.

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 09:11 PM
"Tell what?" said Kopa nervous.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 09:15 PM
"Kopa...I know...this may be hard for you to accept, hopefully over time but..." she paused for a long minute "Simba isn't your father..." she turned her head away.

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 09:19 PM
Kopa sit down without saying a word "Mom...." he just said finding difficult to speak "I don't find it funny...." he said to her, but still wiating for what else she had to say.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 09:22 PM
"Kopa, I'm not trying to make a joke," She paused for a second "I'm sorry, but...Twilight is your real father. I know...that it's hard for you to take in..."

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 09:25 PM
Kopa didn't belive her at the first time (1st April :PP ) "Yeah....and now tell me that Shine is my mom." he said rolling his eyes annoyed.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 09:27 PM
Nala sighed "Would anyone else like to give it a shot?"

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:27 PM
"Twilight?" Simba looks at Twilight, "Please tell him."

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 09:32 PM
Twilight looked at both Nala and Simba for a moment and nodded in understandance.
"Kopa I know its hard to understand but its true I am you father" Twilight said looking at Kopa "Don't you think its strange you know...you being so diffrent to Simba and you being so simular to me?"

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 09:35 PM
Kopa thought about what Twilight had said, it was true that he always felt different of Simba. "And....who is my mom then??" he said crying a little, he was very confused "Why....all this time..." he cried louder looking at Nala Simba and Twilight.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:38 PM
"Nala is your mother..." Simba sighs, "Kiara is no longer your sister."

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 09:39 PM
"Well, actually she's your half-sister."

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:41 PM
"I wasn't expecting this...it's too much to take in for us all." Simba lowers his head sadly, "...especially Kopa. What will Kiara say?" Simba looks at Nala.

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 09:44 PM
"So...dad..ehh...Simba" he said suddenly lowering his ears. "What's going to happen now..with you and me....for me.....I love you like if you were my original father....." he said still being confused, crying.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 09:45 PM
"I never knew this until now Kopa..." Simba sighs sadly, "I always thought you were my son...I was wrong."

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 09:48 PM
Kopa lowered his head sadly, still crying a little "Mom....how could you....all this time..and neither of us knew anything...." she said not wanting to look at his mother, looking at Twilight thinking about how he would be as his father.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 10:09 PM
"I'm...I'm so sorry Kopa. I, didn't know what I was thinking. Especially hiding it from you...I know I shouldn't have done that. I know this is all my fault, I'm...just so sorry. For hurting Simba, lying to Kopa and...dragging Twilight into all this..." she lowered her head in shame, as she took a moment to herself outside of the cavern. She glanced at the stars and back down at herself as she lied on the barren ground by herself.

(Remember, she's outside the cavern.;):p)

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 10:18 PM
Kops sin't day anything to her, he only went to a corner of the cave and lied down there looking at Nala being angry with her, but at the same time, he could understand the fact that she didn't want simba or him to know about that earlier."So...what we are supposed to do now...?"

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 10:32 PM
"Try and get on with are lives as best as we can" Twilight replied "And Nala your not the only one to blame in this situation its me as well...you didn't drag me into this I kinda did that myself; if my mother came to this pride none of this mess would of ever happend"

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:38 PM
Simba looks at Twilight, "Yes...you are to blame aswell." he sighs, "Although...I'm being pretty generous and not banishing you for this."

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 10:40 PM
Nala exhaled little breaths one by one still sitting outside the cavern, reflecting.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:43 PM
Simba sighs and looks up to the stars which are shimmering above. He feels a cold breeze blow by and looks over to Nala who is outside the cavern. He doesn't know whether he should confront her or not.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 10:43 PM
"Simba I don't need your generousity" Twilight replied "I've done something which most pride's would instantly banished or even kill for what I have done; why do you have to be you have to be any diffrent"

Twilight sighed and sat down looking down at the ground sighing to himself

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Well...I'm doing it for Nala's sake since she was originally my mate in the first place..." Simba gets a little angry as he looks over to Twilight, "...if it weren't for Nala you'd be banished and out of here now."

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 10:46 PM
Kops sighed observing them from inside the den, he went outside to listen better without care if the others wanted him with them or not, he only wanted to know a little what had happened and what was going to happen.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 10:50 PM
Twilight sighed and looked at Nala then back at Simba "The one lioness I have lots of feelings about and it had to be your mate" he said dipping his head a tear trickled down his cheek

Shine slowly padded up up behind Simba "Whats this about Twilight and not being banished?" Shine asked slightly confused

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 10:53 PM
"Yeah...and that's what's so bad about it. Thanks Twilight, you've seemed to make my life even more difficult now. Why couldn't you just have not come here in the first place? Perhaps it would've been better." he turns his back to Twilight, turning towards Shine.

"Sorry to tell you this Shine but I'm afraid Twilight has been with Nala for the past few hours..." he pauses, unable to say any more.

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 10:55 PM
Kopa looked at Simba being annoyed for what he had just said to his father, but he didn't say anything to him, cos he respected him a lot. He just lied down between Nala and Twilight and listenend to the others without saying a word.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 11:00 PM
Twilight shot his head up "But sometimes I don't see why I should have to apolagise to you Simba I really don't..you ran away from us when we were cubs....If I wasn't there things would of been diffrent Simba and I don't mean in the good way. You left us in that situation where we had to looked out for each other in Scar's reign; thats how how we got close and it got rekindled now" Twilight slightly growled "Either way you mate with all the lionesses in the damn pride as it is anyway...what makes Nala that special to you huh Simba answer me that?"

Hearing Shine's voice then actually seeing her made his heart ache even more now she was going to hear about this.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:06 PM
A look of anger comes to Simba's face, he snarls at Twilight, "You looking for a fight? And to answer your stupid damn question, Nala has always been special to me." he walks closer to Twilight, "If you feel like mating with my lionesses, go ahead. You'll just lose out in one way or another. And about that situation, I had no choice. Scar banished me...my father died. You haven't been in that situation though have you?!" he looks around to Nala, sighing turning his back to Twilight.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 11:12 PM
"Simba...we were betrothed. No matter what we thought, we were going to be mated anyways. Simba...I just have a question...why did you mate all those lionesses...? Was that a choice 'had' to make...?" she faced the ground, sullenly.

Lion King Stu
April 1st, 2005, 11:12 PM
"No but I was left in the sitution when my mum died during Scar's reign I had no one" Twilight replied growling angrily at Simba "Sure you got it easy compared to me Simba you try being the only other male lion during Scar's time always having to watch you damn back to make sure he wasn't plotting...not having to fear for your life all the time. And if a fights going to solve this situation then so be it I don't fear death anymore I have worried to much in my life to care about stuff like this anymore"

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 11:14 PM
"hey....don't you thing you should stop arging...I mean...all is done...I don't thing that you can solve anything...."he said still with his head down.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:14 PM
"Nala...all those lionesses are a member of our pride." Simba sighs turning back towards Twilight,
"You know... I can see why I never really liked you. You've always acted weird lately...if you're looking for a fight, here I am. I can take you down like I did with Scar."

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 11:19 PM
"..." she just looked at Simba, her heart beating faster "Don't hurt Twilight! He didn't do anything! If it's anyone...fight me...at least if someone's going to suffer. Let it be me Simba. I'm just tired of feeling this way, Simba. I know you're tired of it as well...so what if those lionesses are part of our pride. How many cubs have you made so far?"

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:20 PM
"What? Don't change the subject Nala... we're not talking about cubs here. And no, Nala. I won't fight you... it's just..." Simba looks down in sadness, whispering to himself, "What have I done?" a tear slides down his face.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 11:22 PM
"Why? Why not? I'm right here Simba. At least we can finish what we started back at the jungle!" she panted in quick anticipation.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:24 PM
"No...I won't fight you. I deserve to go..." he drops his head sadly, another tear sliding down his face.

klowd
April 1st, 2005, 11:25 PM
Kopa ran in front of his mother "Mom...please stop...we all get enough of this.....at least me..." he said nuzzling her slowly trying to calm her down.

unregistered user
April 1st, 2005, 11:29 PM
"I'm sorry Kopa..." she faced back to Simba "No...not today Simba..." Nala pinned on top of Simba "Just tell me...I deserve an explanation at least...tell me why?" she looked at Simba with watery eyes, as the cool wind blew in to clear the fields.

King Simba
April 1st, 2005, 11:31 PM
"Why...I mated with all those lionesses?" Simba looks up to Nala, "I'm sorry Nala...I really had no choice. I thought that was the males duties of the pride."