PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 06:13 PM
''Yea you're right.. Now I think it's your turn to ask me something'' Tando said and blinked at Sakura. ''Just to get away from the death topic'' Tando didn't really like to discuss such a thread... Death was a cruel thing of life. Well that was what most people thought.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Ravincal
''Yea you're right.. Now I think it's your turn to ask me something'' Tando said and blinked at Sakura. ''Just to get away from the death topic'' Tando didn't really like to discuss such a thread... Death was a cruel thing of life. Well that was what most people thought.

"Err... Ok... do you have any brothers and sisters?" she asked curiously. She didn't know what to ask but she thought here was a good a start as any. She smiled at Tando.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 06:37 PM
''*sigh* No.. they were killed some time ago'' Tando said and sighed deeply. A tear ran down his cheek as the memories returned.. His brother, fighting a big cruelsome lion. Tando and his littlesister was sitting under a tree, suddenly they couldn't hear any fighting anymore.. and then Tando gets smacked across his legs and in the head so he flies over and hits into a tree and into a deep hole, his sister.. he didn't know what happened to her. ''I miss them.. That's why the holes in my heart are so deep'' Tando realised that the only one, who have the cabability to heal his heart, was Sukari.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 07:15 PM
''*sigh* No.. they were killed some time ago'' Tando said and sighed deeply. A tear ran down his cheek as the memories returned.. His brother, fighting a big cruelsome lion. Tando and his littlesister was sitting under a tree, suddenly they couldn't hear any fighting anymore.. and then Tando gets smacked across his legs and in the head so he flies over and hits into a tree and into a deep hole, his sister.. he didn't know what happened to her. ''I miss them.. That's why the holes in my heart are so deep'' Tando realised that the only one, who have the cabability to heal his heart, was Sukari.

"Oh no I'm sorry" she told him wishing she hadn't asked! She put her paw round Tando and have him a friendly hug. "I bet you miss them" She said sadly. She paused and looked around, she felt a bit akward and didn't know to say.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 07:22 PM
''Yea.. but it's some time ago now.. Now you guys are really my own family'' Tando said sadly and sighed deeply. ''I wonder where they are now.. Dont you have any siblings?'' Tando asked curiously.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 07:28 PM
''Yea.. but it's some time ago now.. Now you guys are really my own family'' Tando said sadly and sighed deeply. ''I wonder where they are now.. Dont you have any siblings?'' Tando asked curiously.

"Nope no family, I dunno my mum or my dad and I dunno if I have any brothers or sisters... just me on, my own" she paused and her voice sadened "with no one to look out for or look out for me" she sighed and looked up at the stars and then away.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Tando sighed and looked over at Sakura, turned her head over and looked at her deep in her eyes. It was like everything else but Sakura went far away. ''I will Sakura.. Be the one to look out for you..'' Tando was really unsure of what he had just said, maybe something bad would come out of it.. real bad.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Tando sighed and looked over at Sakura, turned her head over and looked at her deep in her eyes. It was like everything else but Sakura went far away. ''I will Sakura.. Be the one to look out for you..'' Tando was really unsure of what he had just said, maybe something bad would come out of it.. real bad.

Sakura smiled "I'd like that" she paused for a moment and the smile faded. "You don't have to you know" she said. She didn't want people to look out for her just because no one else would so she had to be sure thats what he wanted! Sakura swayed and looked one way and then swayed and looked the other before looking back at Tando.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Tando sighed and looked at her again. ''I didn't mean it in that way.. I want to be with you Sukari.. You are the only one, who can heal my heart.. The big massive hole in my heart, only you can fill that hole out'' Tando finally came to the step where he had to act before it was too late, he had to show his feelings fully.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Tando sighed and looked at her again. ''I didn't mean it in that way.. I want to be with you Sukari.. You are the only one, who can heal my heart.. The big massive hole in my heart, only you can fill that hole out'' Tando finally came to the step where he had to act before it was too late, he had to show his feelings fully.

Sakura looked him and blushed bright red. She looked away to try and hide the fact she was blushing. "Tando... I ... I... don't know what to say" she stuttered "WOW" Sakura finally stopped blushing and moved closer to Tando and licked his face before paddling away. She didn't really know what else to do the words had been took from her mouth.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Tando froze as he felt her tongue at his face, he didn't move for minutes.. His eyes was wide open and so many thoughts ran through his head. ''..Wow...'' Tando said to himself as he put a paw at his chest, feeling his heartbeat go crazy. Tando slowly stood up from the water and walked over towards Sukari, he looked a long time at her, eyes to eyes, it was like the angels had returned and was doing their dance again. Suddenly Tando returned the lick, this time Tando kept looking at her, he knew that it was the right thing to do. ''Oh Sukari..'' Tando said weakly.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Tando froze as he felt her tongue at his face, he didn't move for minutes.. His eyes was wide open and so many thoughts ran through his head. ''..Wow...'' Tando said to himself as he put a paw at his chest, feeling his heartbeat go crazy. Tando slowly stood up from the water and walked over towards Sukari, he looked a long time at her, eyes to eyes, it was like the angels had returned and was doing their dance again. Suddenly Tando returned the lick, this time Tando kept looking at her, he knew that it was the right thing to do. ''Oh Sukari..'' Tando said weakly.

Sakura smiled and gazed back into Tandos eye. After a few minutes she turned her head slightly and looked down at her paws, Strucred her body in a girly girl way and acted all bashful! She got on so well with Tando and she was so curious how to he would react if she was bashful infront of him. She had a feeling this would work out in the end but she still needed to be able to put more trust in him before anything else could happen.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Tando didn't hesitate one second, he nugded Sakura down on the ground and began nuzzling her cheek. He began to purr loudly and he didn't care at all.. All that he cared about at the moment was him and Sukari. A tear ran down Tando's cheek, it was of pure happiness.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Tando didn't hesitate one second, he nugded Sakura down on the ground and began nuzzling her cheek. He began to purr loudly and he didn't care at all.. All that he cared about at the moment was him and Sukari. A tear ran down Tando's cheek, it was of pure happiness.

Sakura smiled. She'd never felt like this before and it was a great feeling. Sakura purred in harmony with Tando but made sure her paw was louder, she looked at him with a smirk as her purr was louder and she smiled happily as a happy tear fell down Tandos face.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 09:52 PM
''You have no idea how happy you make me feel'' Tando said and gave her a lick. ''Is this really reality? Can it be the dream becoming reality?'' Tando said as he noticed another butterfly flying over them. ''The butterfly again, you are my butterfly Sakura.. My angel'' Tando said and gave her another lick on the cheek and began stroking her soft dark fur.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 10:11 PM
''You have no idea how happy you make me feel'' Tando said and gave her a lick. ''Is this really reality? Can it be the dream becoming reality?'' Tando said as he noticed another butterfly flying over them. ''The butterfly again, you are my butterfly Sakura.. My angel'' Tando said and gave her another lick on the cheek and began stroking her soft dark fur.

Sakura smiled at Tando again. She'd never smiled so much before it was always a smirk in the past! She smirked again "I've told you before I don't have wings" she chuckled and cuddled into Tando unaware that her feelings for him were getting fonder and fonder by the minute!

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 10:15 PM
''Well you are certainly my beauty, if not Angel.. then you must be a princess'' Tando said and smiled and layed his head on her neck. He put his arms around her and pulled her in tight, rolling his tail around hers. Tando wished that this would never end. His dreams had come true.. a beauty such as Sukari and him... together... it was too good to be true.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 11:07 PM
''Well you are certainly my beauty, if not Angel.. then you must be a princess'' Tando said and smiled and layed his head on her neck. He put his arms around her and pulled her in tight, rolling his tail around hers. Tando wished that this would never end. His dreams had come true.. a beauty such as Sukari and him... together... it was too good to be true.

"Aren't princesses meant to be all pretty and float around and stuff?" she asked. She was such a sterotype. Sakura smiled as his tail wrapped around hers and she linked her tail in his still unaware of what she was doing. Sakura looked up at the clouds and smiled.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 11:22 PM
''Are you sure Scout?'' Tando asked before turning towards the waterhole. ''Well then okay, are you coming with us to the waterhole?'' Tando asked and smiled brightly, his usual friendly smile. He walked over to Sakura and came close, before he suddenly pushed her down and ran laughing out into the water. ''Hah! Catch me if you can!'' Tando laughed out loud.

Scout really wasn't sure. "Well the truth is I was kinda sad is all you and Sakura seemed too become instant best friends I guess I kinda felt left out" Scout said following them too the watering hole.

Ravincal
April 18th, 2006, 12:03 PM
''You are beautiful, very beautiful indeed'' Tando said and nuzzled her affectionally. Tando couldn't stop smiling when their tails wrapped around eachothers. ''I think I'm in love'' Tando whispered softly in Sakura's ear. This couldn't get any better in any way.. His heart was on the edge of getting filled once again in a very long time. Right now, Sakura was the only thing who Tando cared about at the moment.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 18th, 2006, 12:16 PM
''You are beautiful, very beautiful indeed'' Tando said and nuzzled her affectionally. Tando couldn't stop smiling when their tails wrapped around eachothers. ''I think I'm in love'' Tando whispered softly in Sakura's ear.

Scout sat down and rolled his eyes a little bit seeing Sakura and Tando. He was kinda angry because he hadn't seen Kala in such a long time and seeing everybody in love so much made Scout feel upset and angry.

Lt. Trevor
April 21st, 2006, 12:21 AM
Kago jumped into the water hole and began to swim around before calling Scout and Dash back home. The sun was setting rapidly, but he wanted a quick swim and drink before heading in for the night.

Skye
April 21st, 2006, 09:21 AM
''You are beautiful, very beautiful indeed'' Tando said and nuzzled her affectionally. Tando couldn't stop smiling when their tails wrapped around eachothers. ''I think I'm in love'' Tando whispered softly in Sakura's ear. This couldn't get any better in any way.. His heart was on the edge of getting filled once again in a very long time. Right now, Sakura was the only thing who Tando cared about at the moment.

Sakura smirked. "I'm not beautiful, the stars are beautiful" she smirked. Sakura smiled as Tando whispered in her ear "Only think huh?" she smirked. She liked Tando alot but was still taking things slow and just enjoying spending time with Tando at the moment.

She noticed Scout and stepped away from Tando "What's up Scout?" she asked. "You seem upset"

Scout The Playful Cub
April 21st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Skye
Sakura smirked. "I'm not beautiful, the stars are beautiful" she smirked. Sakura smiled as Tando whispered in her ear "Only think huh?" she smirked. She liked Tando alot but was still taking things slow and just enjoying spending time with Tando at the moment.

She noticed Scout and stepped away from Tando "What's up Scout?" she asked. "You seem upset"

"Well I guess I feel a little left out is all. I mean you and Tando have become like instant friends and I guess I just feel like I'm invisible is all because everyone likes too spend more time with everyone else except me." Scout said swiping a paw across the water.

Skye
April 21st, 2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
"Well I guess I feel a little left out is all. I mean you and Tando have become like instant friends and I guess I just feel like I'm invisible is all because everyone likes too spend more time with everyone else except me." Scout said swiping a paw across the water.

Sakura got up and padded over to Scout. She then walked behind him and curled round him so she could see his face again. "You are our friend" Sakura said with a slight smile but still with a smirk also. "When you wandered of, we really got to know each other better, but I was wondering where'd you got to, all you have to do is ask Tando" she smirked before uncurling herself from around Scout and padding into the water to bath and have a drink.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 21st, 2006, 08:17 PM
Scout looked over at Tando with a raised eyebrow as if he was trying too ask "Is that true?" "I guess I felt a little jealous too because everybody is falling in love and finding girlfriends but I haven't seen Kara in ages" Scout said.

Ravincal
April 21st, 2006, 08:23 PM
Tando looked over at Scout with a raised eyebrow. ''What? That was why you ran off? *sigh* Scout, I'm fully sure that there are a lioness waiting for just you out there somewhere''
Tando said as he got up and walked over to him and gave him a friendly smile.
''You just have to give it some time buddy'' Tando said.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 21st, 2006, 08:30 PM
Tando looked over at Scout with a raised eyebrow. ''What? That was why you ran off? *sigh* Scout, I'm fully sure that there are a lioness waiting for just you out there somewhere''
Tando said as he got up and walked over to him and gave him a friendly smile.
''You just have to give it some time buddy'' Tando said.

Scout smiled. "It's okay Ravincal I do have a girlfriend. It's just that I hardly get too see her anymore and well at times like this I just miss being with her."

Ravincal
April 21st, 2006, 08:31 PM
Tando sat down with her, ears peeking up. ''Oh... who's the lucky girl?'' Tando said and blinked at Scout. ''You know what I mean, hehe''

Scout The Playful Cub
April 21st, 2006, 08:35 PM
Tando sat down with her, ears peeking up. ''Oh... who's the lucky girl?'' Tando said and blinked at Scout. ''You know what I mean, hehe''

"Her name is Kara she's a beautiful black lioness cub. I would kill myself for her she just means so much too me. And well I don't really know what happened too her is all" Scout said looking down at his paws.

Lt. Trevor
April 21st, 2006, 11:22 PM
"Scout!" Kago called as he shook off. "Time to come home!" The sun had finished setting and it was hard to see. This made him want his cub to come home safely even more due to the fact hyenas are mostly nocturnal...or so he was told.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 22nd, 2006, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
"Scout!" Kago called as he shook off. "Time to come home!" The sun had finished setting and it was hard to see. This made him want his cub to come home safely even more due to the fact hyenas are mostly nocturnal...or so he was told.

"I'll see ya guys later that's my dad Dash come on it's time too go home"

"I am going too miss you sweet snow princess" Dash said too Kala kissing her on the lips.

"Let's go Romeo" Scout said teasingly too Dash.

Dash and Scout race each other home.

Both: Hey Dad!

Skye
April 22nd, 2006, 04:32 PM
Sakura could see Scout and Tando talking, she smiled and carried on drinking from the water hole, when she had finished she bathed herself in the water and relaxed on the waters surface whilst Tando and Scout talked. She could sense they were talking about girls. She closed Her eye and her infamous smirk came back on her face as she bathed.

Lt. Trevor
April 22nd, 2006, 07:56 PM
"Hey guys, it's getting dark so I'd like you to stay near the den." Kago said as he motioned to the cave behind him.

Ravincal
April 22nd, 2006, 09:08 PM
Tando headed towards Sukari, he walked into the cold water and swam over to her. ''Hey princess'' Tando said and gave her a nuzzle. ''How are you?'' Tando asked, not capable of asking anything else at the very moment.

Skye
April 22nd, 2006, 11:14 PM
Tando headed towards Sukari, he walked into the cold water and swam over to her. ''Hey princess'' Tando said and gave her a nuzzle. ''How are you?'' Tando asked, not capable of asking anything else at the very moment.

Sakura opened one eye. "Who you calling princess" she smirked giving Tando a lick as he wadded over to her. "The Punk be fine how be thee?" she asked trying to sound cool with her smirk getting bigger.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 23rd, 2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
"Hey guys, it's getting dark so I'd like you to stay near the den." Kago said as he motioned to the cave behind him.

"Yes dad" They both say in unison. Dash was the first too go in the cave he was a little bit afraid of the dark. Scout followed him inside.

Lt. Trevor
April 23rd, 2006, 01:32 AM
Kago headed to where Karifu was and lied down to sleep and looked around. His family was perfect.

Ravincal
April 23rd, 2006, 01:36 AM
Tando raised an eyebrow an tried to imitate ''Meee bee fejn.. er.. nevermind'' Tando giggled ''Do you see any other beautiful, sweet, charming, loving lioness around here?'' Tando said and poked her nose playfully as he put on a gentle smile. ''No? Good'' Tando answered himself and gave her a lick.

Skye
April 23rd, 2006, 09:48 AM
Tando raised an eyebrow an tried to imitate ''Meee bee fejn.. er.. nevermind'' Tando giggled ''Do you see any other beautiful, sweet, charming, loving lioness around here?'' Tando said and poked her nose playfully as he put on a gentle smile. ''No? Good'' Tando answered himself and gave her a lick.

Sakura chuckled softly at Tando "Well... No but sure there is more around the pridelands" she smirked. "Kala's one of them" she smirked and poked Tandos nose playfully back!

Skye
April 23rd, 2006, 09:48 AM

Sakura chuckled softly at Tando "Well... No but sure there is more around the pridelands" she smirked. "Kala's one of them" she smirked and poked Tandos nose playfully back!

Ravincal
April 23rd, 2006, 05:08 PM
''You know who I'm talking about'' Tando said as he wrapped his tail around hers and pulled her in tight. ''You're my punked princess, am I right?'' Tando said and giggled as he gave her a lick.

Skye
April 23rd, 2006, 06:21 PM
''You know who I'm talking about'' Tando said as he wrapped his tail around hers and pulled her in tight. ''You're my punked princess, am I right?'' Tando said and giggled as he gave her a lick.

Sakura smirked. "Yeah I know I do" she said with a chuckle as she licked Tandos nose. "Hmm... I'm still not sure about the princess bit" she smirked whilst raising her eyebrow "however I sure am your punk" she said with an evil but sexy grin.

( :evilgrin: XD )

Ravincal
April 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
Tando chuckled lightly. ''Rawr'' Tando said as he blinked playfully at Sakura. ''You sure are'' He gave her a long lick and nuzzled her lovingly, just a thing he had to do right now...

Skye
April 25th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Tando chuckled lightly. ''Rawr'' Tando said as he blinked playfully at Sakura. ''You sure are'' He gave her a long lick and nuzzled her lovingly, just a thing he had to do right now...

Sakura smirked. "Rawr" She said with a wink before swishing her tail under Tandos nose to make sure she tickled him as soft as a feather, smiling then smirking once again.

Ravincal
April 25th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Tando giggled as her tail ran under his nose. ''Watch who you're playing with'' Tando said and smiled evily, but sexy and stroked Sakura's belly.

Kovu The Lion
April 25th, 2006, 06:27 PM
((OOC: Pointing out a rule here guys ;)

No One Lined Replies

can't even remember if i should post here or not lol.

*Stops stealing KS's job and runs off))

King Simba
April 25th, 2006, 06:38 PM
((:lol: Haha, thanks Kovy. xD I was thinking of mentioning that the other day. :jejeje: Anyway, read the RP rules if you're not sure.))

Skye
April 26th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Tando giggled as her tail ran under his nose. ''Watch who you're playing with'' Tando said and smiled evily, but sexy and stroked Sakura's belly.

Sakura smirked. "Why what you going to do about it?" she asked, smirking again and smiling evily back at Tando tickling his nose with her tail tuft once more before running of up a tree and smirking down at Tando with a sly looking but sexy smirk on her face.

Ravincal
April 27th, 2006, 09:57 AM
''Awww! That ain't fair!'' Tando said and giggled lightly. He had never learned to climb trees, and he would not bother not to learn it. The memories from the past just made him wince everytime he thought about it. ''I'm going to get you... and then I'm going to... hmhm'' Tando said playfully and walked over to the tree and stretched out in a sexy way, clawing the tree. ''Hehe'' Tando giggled and blinked at Sakura.

Skye
April 27th, 2006, 05:58 PM
''Awww! That ain't fair!'' Tando said and giggled lightly. He had never learned to climb trees, and he would not bother not to learn it. The memories from the past just made him wince everytime he thought about it. ''I'm going to get you... and then I'm going to... hmhm'' Tando said playfully and walked over to the tree and stretched out in a sexy way, clawing the tree. ''Hehe'' Tando giggled and blinked at Sakura.

Sakura smirked and giggled down at Tando. "you win some you loose some" she smirked poking her head out the tree. "how you going to get me when I'm up here and your... down there?" she smirkled slyly with a smug look on her face as she swished her hair tuft infront of her eye but making sure the tuft didn't reveal her eye.

Ravincal
April 28th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Tando walked a bit and then rolled over to his back, just under Sakura. ''I'll force you down'' Tando said and stroked his own belly playfully and gave Sakura a sexy smile.

Skye
April 29th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Tando walked a bit and then rolled over to his back, just under Sakura. ''I'll force you down'' Tando said and stroked his own belly playfully and gave Sakura a sexy smile.

"oh really" she smirked. "and how you going to do that when you won't come up here" she asked, her smirk getting bigger and looking somewhat like that of the chesire cat's grin. Sakura wrapped her tail round a tree branch and hung like a monkey "here's your chance" she smirked before pushing herself forward like someone on a swing and getting back into the tree before Tando even had chance to try and get her down.

Ravincal
April 30th, 2006, 09:02 AM
''Aaaww Sakura, please come down...'' Tando said and made dog eyes and opened up his arms trying to hug the air, pretending it was Sakura. ''I miss you already'' Tando said and layed a paw on his muzzle and smiled softly.

Skye
May 4th, 2006, 05:55 PM
''Aaaww Sakura, please come down...'' Tando said and made dog eyes and opened up his arms trying to hug the air, pretending it was Sakura. ''I miss you already'' Tando said and layed a paw on his muzzle and smiled softly.

Sakura smiled "Aww but I'm still here Tando so why are you missing me" she asked with a little giggle. She paused for a moment and then raised her left eyebrow "how do i know thats not a trick to come down?" she asked with her famous smirk.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 6th, 2006, 10:10 AM
The next day Scout and Dash walk back too the watering hole and just as expected Tando and Sakura were still playing. "I can't believe it Sakura likes this guy Tando more then me" Scout said angrily. Dash just smiles. "Why are you jealous bro? In case you forgot you have a girlfriend too". Dash said. "Yeah one I don't often get too see" Scout said. "That just makes the dates you have more magical ya ever think of that?" Dash asked. Scout puts a paw too his chin like he was deep in thought. "No, I guess I never thought of it that way" Scout said.
"And I'm sure that Sakura and Tando like you I mean what wouldn't they like about you"? Dash asked curiously. "Go over and talk too them I'm gonna go find My love Kala. "Dash said running off too find Kala. Scout walks up too Sakura and Tando and clears his throat. "Good morning guys" He says with a smile.

Skye
May 6th, 2006, 06:57 PM
The next day Scout and Dash walk back too the watering hole and just as expected Tando and Sakura were still playing. "I can't believe it Sakura likes this guy Tando more then me" Scout said angrily. Dash just smiles. "Why are you jealous bro? In case you forgot you have a girlfriend too". Dash said. "Yeah one I don't often get too see" Scout said. "That just makes the dates you have more magical ya ever think of that?" Dash asked. Scout puts a paw too his chin like he was deep in thought. "No, I guess I never thought of it that way" Scout said.
"And I'm sure that Sakura and Tando like you I mean what wouldn't they like about you"? Dash asked curiously. "Go over and talk too them I'm gonna go find My love Kala. "Dash said running off too find Kala. Scout walks up too Sakura and Tando and clears his throat. "Good morning guys" He says with a smile.

Kala was resting on a rock, she was happily sunbathing in the sun quitely, thinking of Dash and how much time they'd spent together. She shut her eyes as a small calm breeze blew in her direction and smiled.

Sakura used her tail to swing to the next tree like a monkey and giggled at Tando because she was still up in a tree ... just not the same one, when Scout Appeared. "Morning Scout - Where'd you go?" she asked "Not seen you for a while" she said swinging herself into the next tree and looking down at Tando and Scout again.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 6th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Kala was resting on a rock, she was happily sunbathing in the sun quitely, thinking of Dash and how much time they'd spent together. She shut her eyes as a small calm breeze blew in her direction and smiled.

Sakura used her tail to swing to the next tree like a monkey and giggled at Tando because she was still up in a tree ... just not the same one, when Scout Appeared. "Morning Scout - Where'd you go?" she asked "Not seen you for a while" she said swinging herself into the next tree and looking down at Tando and Scout again.

"I do have a curfew and have too go too sleep ya know"? Scout said playfully too her trying too climb up the tree.

Dash quietly walked up too Kala and gave her a kiss on the cheek."Morning sweet heart" He says giving her another lick.

Ravincal
May 7th, 2006, 09:42 AM
''Ah, goodmorning Scout.. Good to see you'' Tando said and smiled at him before turning over to Sakura again. ''Oh come on Sakura, it ain't fair!'' Tando said and blinked playfully at her.
He walked over and began scratching the tree again ''Puh-leaz?'' He asked with his big doggy eyes.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 8th, 2006, 01:31 AM
"Good too see you too Tando" Scout said giving him a little playful nudge with a paw. "Sakura if you don't come down I'm just gonna have too climb up after you I'm an expert tree climber I used too climb tons of trees."He says playfully too the tree Sakura was on.

Ravincal
May 8th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Tando raised an eyebrow. ''I thought you asked Sakura to teach you how to climb trees buddy'' Tando walked in front of him. ''Hm?'' He asked and then turned over to Sakura.
''Come on Sakuraaaa!''

Skye
May 8th, 2006, 09:14 PM
"I do have a curfew and have too go too sleep ya know"? Scout said playfully too her trying too climb up the tree.

Dash quietly walked up too Kala and gave her a kiss on the cheek."Morning sweet heart" He says giving her another lick.

Sakura smirked. "No you don't, you stay up all night" she teased jokingly.

Kala smiled and opened her eyes as the breeze passed. "Morning" she smiled lovingly and licked his face before nuzzling him softly.

''Ah, goodmorning Scout.. Good to see you'' Tando said and smiled at him before turning over to Sakura again. ''Oh come on Sakura, it ain't fair!'' Tando said and blinked playfully at her.
He walked over and began scratching the tree again ''Puh-leaz?'' He asked with his big doggy eyes.

Sakura smirked down at them both. "What If I don't want to come down. What if I'm mates with the monkeys that live in this tree" she asked teasingly. before using a branch to hang upside down on, still making sure that her tuft stayed in place by keeping the end of it in her mouth.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 8th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Sakura smirked. "No you don't, you stay up all night" she teased jokingly.

Kala smiled and opened her eyes as the breeze passed. "Morning" she smiled lovingly and licked his face before nuzzling him softly.

Sakura smirked down at them both. "What If I don't want to come down. What if I'm mates with the monkeys that live in this tree" she asked teasingly. before using a branch to hang upside down on, still making sure that her tuft stayed in place by keeping the end of it in her mouth.

"HA Ha very funny" Scout said with a little bit of Sarcastic humor. "Since you're not gonna come down I guess I'm just gonna have too come up there." Scout said playfully. He started too climb the closest tree he could find and sat on a branch. Scout starts too hear a snap. "I should really start too lose some weight. Scout falls out of the tree when the branch breaks and lands into some nearby bushes.

Dash purred lovingly and nuzzled her cheek happily. He gave her a kiss on the nose. "So what do you want too do today? I'll do anything as long as I get too do it with you" Dash said.

Ravincal
May 9th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Tando smiled softly and finally took the first step against the tree. He showed his claws and took a hold around the tree and began, stupidly, crawling the tree very slowly always making sure his claws was deep in the tree.
Suddenly, Tando was stuck.. Couldn't get up or down.
''Uhm... Sakura? Sweety? Could you give me a hand?'' Tando said and smiled as he started blushing.

Skye
May 10th, 2006, 10:07 AM
"HA Ha very funny" Scout said with a little bit of Sarcastic humor. "Since you're not gonna come down I guess I'm just gonna have too come up there." Scout said playfully. He started too climb the closest tree he could find and sat on a branch. Scout starts too hear a snap. "I should really start too lose some weight. Scout falls out of the tree when the branch breaks and lands into some nearby bushes.

Dash purred lovingly and nuzzled her cheek happily. He gave her a kiss on the nose. "So what do you want too do today? I'll do anything as long as I get too do it with you" Dash said.

Sakura smirked down as Scout started to climb the tree. then her smirk dropped, "Scout wait" she shouted as the branch started to break... it was too late Scout had fallen! Sakura started to climb down the tree and then thought to herslef it could of been a trick, so stopped at the lowest branch "Scout are you ok?" she called out to him

Kala purred and nuzzled Dash back lovingly and smiled. "Whatever we do is fine by me so lonh as I'm with you" she smiled effectionetly. "Every morning I wake up and see you I wake up with a smile and think of how I've been blessed to have someone as nice and kind and considerate as youare" she told him

Tando smiled softly and finally took the first step against the tree. He showed his claws and took a hold around the tree and began, stupidly, crawling the tree very slowly always making sure his claws was deep in the tree.
Suddenly, Tando was stuck.. Couldn't get up or down.
''Uhm... Sakura? Sweety? Could you give me a hand?'' Tando said and smiled as he started blushing.

Sakura smiled as Tando started to clim the tree. She chuckled to herself as she saw how deep he was digging his claws into the tree. Then he suddenly stopped and she looked down at him. "Tando, give me your paw" she said from the lowest branch. "Don't dig your claws in so deep. We can run up trees" she smiled and then paused. "Don't you think one of us should go and check on Scout?" he might be hurt. she said a little worried

Ravincal
May 11th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Tando looked back down at Scout, slowly turning his head towards him. ''Are you alright Scout?''
Tando asked and took Sakura's paw. As he got up on the branch, he gave Sakura a loving nuzzle before jumping down the tree and down to Scout.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 11th, 2006, 10:59 AM
Sakura smirked down as Scout started to climb the tree. then her smirk dropped, "Scout wait" she shouted as the branch started to break... it was too late Scout had fallen! Sakura started to climb down the tree and then thought to herslef it could of been a trick, so stopped at the lowest branch "Scout are you ok?" she called out to him

Kala purred and nuzzled Dash back lovingly and smiled. "Whatever we do is fine by me so lonh as I'm with you" she smiled effectionetly. "Every morning I wake up and see you I wake up with a smile and think of how I've been blessed to have someone as nice and kind and considerate as youare" she told him

Sakura smiled as Tando started to clim the tree. She chuckled to herself as she saw how deep he was digging his claws into the tree. Then he suddenly stopped and she looked down at him. "Tando, give me your paw" she said from the lowest branch. "Don't dig your claws in so deep. We can run up trees" she smiled and then paused. "Don't you think one of us should go and check on Scout?" he might be hurt. she said a little worried

All Tando and Sakura was a small moan. Scout slowly walked out of bushes holding his head."Yeah I'm fine other then my head my sides and my paws hurting I'll be fine." Scout falls too the ground unable too stand anymore because of the pain. Scout puts on a brave smile trying too tell Sakura and Tando he'd be ok.

Dash gasped as she had said this a happy tear formed in his eye. Nobody had ever said something that nice too Dash in his life. Dash knew after the second she said that, that he would want too be by Kala's side until someone killed him. No one would ever lay 1 paw on Kala unless they killed him first. Dash pounced on top of Kala playfully and started licking her nose and cheek constantly. He then pressed his nose against Kala's and rubbed his nose against her's. "How about we pin?" Dash suggested. "Maybe you could teach me some tricks about it after all you don't want your boyfriend and future husband too lose too you at pinning all the time."He said giving her a kiss on the lips.

Tahj
May 13th, 2006, 02:46 PM
((It's been long my friends......Tahj is back))

Out in the borders of the pridelands Tahj trying to keep peace in land to make sure Simba thinks that he's not here cause trouble, looks towards pride rock with a full golden yellow mane " I wonder how Scout is doing, i think i should go and see him" Tahj runs to see how everything is going.

Skye
May 14th, 2006, 11:00 AM
All Tando and Sakura was a small moan. Scout slowly walked out of bushes holding his head."Yeah I'm fine other then my head my sides and my paws hurting I'll be fine." Scout falls too the ground unable too stand anymore because of the pain. Scout puts on a brave smile trying too tell Sakura and Tando he'd be ok.

Dash gasped as she had said this a happy tear formed in his eye. Nobody had ever said something that nice too Dash in his life. Dash knew after the second she said that, that he would want too be by Kala's side until someone killed him. No one would ever lay 1 paw on Kala unless they killed him first. Dash pounced on top of Kala playfully and started licking her nose and cheek constantly. He then pressed his nose against Kala's and rubbed his nose against her's. "How about we pin?" Dash suggested. "Maybe you could teach me some tricks about it after all you don't want your boyfriend and future husband too lose too you at pinning all the time."He said giving her a kiss on the lips.

Sakura smiled as Tando jumped down. Then she thought she best come down and make sure Scout's ok. As she jumped down she saw something in the distant that distracted her attention. She stopped and turned to look in the direction of the famaliar figure, she shook her head and run up to Scout. "Buddy you ok?" she asked as Scout fell to the floor. "Tando get Scout onto your back, let's go find him some help" she told him. 'Hmmm maybe that familiar figure could help' she thought to herself. "I'll run ahead and try and get some help" she told them both licking Tando on the nose before running after the familiar figure she had seen just moments before..

Kala smiled at Dash and let out a small laugh as he talked about pinning and their future together. She then spotted Scout and her smile dropped. Kala got up and ran of "Come on Dash, Scout's in trouble" she called behind her as she jetted in his direction

Scout The Playful Cub
May 15th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Sakura smiled as Tando jumped down. Then she thought she best come down and make sure Scout's ok. As she jumped down she saw something in the distant that distracted her attention. She stopped and turned to look in the direction of the famaliar figure, she shook her head and run up to Scout. "Buddy you ok?" she asked as Scout fell to the floor. "Tando get Scout onto your back, let's go find him some help" she told him. 'Hmmm maybe that familiar figure could help' she thought to herself. "I'll run ahead and try and get some help" she told them both licking Tando on the nose before running after the familiar figure she had seen just moments before..

Kala smiled at Dash and let out a small laugh as he talked about pinning and their future together. She then spotted Scout and her smile dropped. Kala got up and ran of "Come on Dash, Scout's in trouble" she called behind her as she jetted in his direction

Dash laughed as Kala did but his face turns too udder shock. "Scout what? He's in trouble? Hold on big brother I'm coming too save you." Dash ran off as fast as he could too catch up with Kala.

Ravincal
May 15th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Tando looked down at Scout and then pulled him onto his back, nearly stumbling over a branch on the ground as he started walking towards Sakura and the figure in the distant.
''You gotta loose some weight buddy'' Tando joked and chuckled slightly.
Tando closed his eyes on half and spotted after Sakura with the other animal.
''Who is it Sakura sweety?'' Tando yelled as he took deep and short steps with the weight on his back.

Tahj
May 16th, 2006, 02:35 AM
Tahj stopped and noticed someone coming his way he sniffed the air to see if there is danger lieing ahead he noticed that one of his long lost buddies is hurt"SCOUT!!" he ran to the figure who was keeping scout safe, he ran as fast as he could with his blonde mane flying behind his his fur may not be a cause of camaflauge, he was pretty noticable "don't worry scout, i'm coming".

Skye
May 16th, 2006, 08:08 PM
as Sakura got closer she relised the familar face was Tahj and she called back to Tando "IT's Tahj" she said with a smile. "Do you know where we copuld find Simba or Rafaki or someone to help our Scout?" she asked Tahj.

Kala approached Scout as the same time as everyone else. "Are you Ok?" she asked concerned giving him a hug and a friendly nuzzle before she sat back and let Dash talk to him brother to brother.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 17th, 2006, 03:36 AM
as Sakura got closer she relised the familar face was Tahj and she called back to Tando "IT's Tahj" she said with a smile. "Do you know where we copuld find Simba or Rafaki or someone to help our Scout?" she asked Tahj.

Kala approached Scout as the same time as everyone else. "Are you Ok?" she asked concerned giving him a hug and a friendly nuzzle before she sat back and let Dash talk to him brother to brother.

Dash was too concerned too say anything. He had never seen Scout lie this before. Dash just there with a tear in his eye. "Please Scout be okay I love you"Dash said softly.

Scout nodded weakly as she asked him if he was gonna be ok. Scout hugged her back and gave her a gentle friendly nuzzle.

Scout looked over at his brother."Dash" Scout said weakly. Scout reached a paw out too his brother. Dash walks over too Scout and put Scout's paw in his own. "Don't worry about me I'm gonna be fine. I've gotten through a lot worse in my life" Scout said weakly with a little laugh licking Dash's tears away lovingly. He wraps his paws around Dash in a tight hug. Dash hugs him back tightly. Dash gave Scout a loving nuzzle and then gives Scout a lick on his nose,

He walks over too Kala trying too hide how concerned he was for Scout.

Ravincal
May 17th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Tando kept silent, he just sat down and looked over at Dash and Scout before glancing over at Sakura.
''Oh Sakura..'' Tando said and nudged her down and gave her a loving nuzzle.
''Promise me that kind of thing wont happen to you'' Tando said with slight nervous tone.
''I do.. don't know what I would do...''

Tahj
May 17th, 2006, 09:52 PM

Tahj never encounter something like this before he looks over to scout" Hey buddy it's me, Tahj, are you ok?" Tahj looked over to Sakura "I'll take him with me, Let's just hope that Simba or anyone else think that i've done something to him, but i'll take him to Simba in person"

Scout The Playful Cub
May 18th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Tando kept silent, he just sat down and looked over at Dash and Scout before glancing over at Sakura.
''Promise me that kind of thing wont happen to you'' Tando said with slight nervous tone.

Dash growled a little bit at Tando. He couldn't believe it here was Scout injured and all Tando could think about was his little girlfriend. Dash runs off scared and angry.

"Tahj"? Scout repeated groggily. "I'm so Happy too see you again." Scout says reaching a paw out too Tahj.

Kovu The Lion
May 18th, 2006, 03:29 AM
((okay so no one shot me, I soo want in on this RP with Kara :P Mind if I hop in when it aint so busy?))

Tahj
May 19th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Dash growled a little bit at Tando. He couldn't believe it here was Scout injured and all Tando could think about was his little girlfriend. Dash runs off scared and angry.

"Tahj"? Scout repeated groggily. "I'm so Happy too see you again." Scout says reaching a paw out too Tahj.

I'm here Scout i'm not going to let anything happen to you, oh I hope Simba doesn't kill me for this, he doesn't know that i'm protecting the borders of the pridelands....Scout tell me what happened here." Tahj was really consured about Scout he's more worried that it was in his hands to find somone to help him and also worried about anyone accusing him of hurting Scout. Tahj puts his paw on Scout's paw to tell him that everything is going to be alright.

Kovu The Lion
May 19th, 2006, 01:56 AM

Kara was a safe distance away from the lions, and the tree in which Scout had fallen out of, it was in all intentions of her heart to want to run out and help Scout, but for once in her life, she wanted to see what would happen... If she wasn't there for a change. Plus.. He had his friends, and she had been leaving him for quite a bit now, something she was quite ashamed of herself of doing, for everything he'd ever done for her, but still.. the thought always ran through her mind, what if this was the last time I would ever get to speak or talk to Scout.

She let out a passionate sigh, and decided to just stay low in the grasses, not about 5 meters away from Scout, but easily surrounded by the Savannah's tall seas of golden yellow grasses.

[i]Please be alright Scout.. Please..[i] she repeated in her mind over and over as she watched the scene unravel itself as Tahj appeared

Scout The Playful Cub
May 19th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Dash who had run off had seen Kara in the grass. "Why are you not helping Scout? Scout is really hurt and you're just gonna sit here? DO you know how much Scout cares about you Kara? For the past month he has been crying himself too sleep because you weren't there. For the past month he has said nothing more too me then about how great you are. Sure Scout has friends too save him. But do you know what he really needs Kara? You!" Dash said too Kara.

Kovu The Lion
May 19th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Kara gasped and took a few steps back as she saw Dash approach her, she weakly started to speak and drooped her head in shame, not knowing how much Scout had really cared for her. She mumbled softly and twirled her paws trying to find the words she could possibly say that would make sense, but all that escaped her lips, were grunts, and unaudible noises.

She took a deep breath and sighed, "I... I have a reason..." she started off, looking off in the distance at Scout once more, "I.. I didn't want to be a burden..." she said hanging her head and looking at the dirt between her paws, looking back up at Dash, "I love him.. A lot.. I just didn't want to get in the way between him and his friends... and and.. I.. I don't.. know..." she said softly

Scout The Playful Cub
May 20th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara gasped and took a few steps back as she saw Dash approach her, she weakly started to speak and drooped her head in shame, not knowing how much Scout had really cared for her. She mumbled softly and twirled her paws trying to find the words she could possibly say that would make sense, but all that escaped her lips, were grunts, and unaudible noises.

She took a deep breath and sighed, "I... I have a reason..." she started off, looking off in the distance at Scout once more, "I.. I didn't want to be a burden..." she said hanging her head and looking at the dirt between her paws, looking back up at Dash, "I love him.. A lot.. I just didn't want to get in the way between him and his friends... and and.. I.. I don't.. know..." she said softly

Dash comes over and puts a paw on her shoulder."You love him and he loves you we both know that now. I don't think Scout or anyone else would think you're a burdan they know Scout's your boyfriend. Scout's gonna feel a whole lot better a whole lot quicker if you were there trust me. Scout hasn't seen you in months. And seeing your face knowing Scout as well as I think I do and I think I know Scout pretty well will feel so much better if you were there beside him. Trust me you wouldn't be a burdan at all" Dash said.

Tahj
May 20th, 2006, 02:05 AM
"Scout" looks down at his injuries Tahj let's out a roar for help hoping that someone caught the single "don't worry Scout helps coming" tahj had this thought on his mind"Lets just hope that someone caught the single but, that's not least of my worries, what about me, will Simba think or what ever someone think that hurt Scout, oh sout please be ok."

Kovu The Lion
May 20th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Dash comes over and puts a paw on her shoulder."You love him and he loves you we both know that now. I don't think Scout or anyone else would think you're a burdan they know Scout's your boyfriend. Scout's gonna feel a whole lot better a whole lot quicker if you were there trust me. Scout hasn't seen you in months. And seeing your face knowing Scout as well as I think I do and I think I know Scout pretty well will feel so much better if you were there beside him. Trust me you wouldn't be a burdan at all" Dash said.

Kara sighed passionately and looked up to the cub, "I know everyone knows, and I love him to no ends Dash.." She said with a comforting smile, and noded her head softly, gazing down at her neck at the necklace that Scout had given her so long ago, it still hung freely from her neck, along with the moon crescent she had not the clue of. She looked to where Scout was and back to Dash.

"Lets.. Lets go" she said with a soft smile, "And explain to me what happened while we walk there.. I want to know what I'm dealing with before I jump head on into something" She said comfortingly

Scout The Playful Cub
May 20th, 2006, 02:38 AM
Kara sighed passionately and looked up to the cub, "I know everyone knows, and I love him to no ends Dash.." She said with a comforting smile, and noded her head softly, gazing down at her neck at the necklace that Scout had given her so long ago, it still hung freely from her neck, along with the moon crescent she had not the clue of. She looked to where Scout was and back to Dash.

"Lets.. Lets go" she said with a soft smile, "And explain to me what happened while we walk there.. I want to know what I'm dealing with before I jump head on into something" She said comfortingly

"Well it's nothing too major. I wasn't there but Kala and Tando told me he fell out of a tree. So his hind leg hurts a lot and he has a few bruises probably a headache but other that nothing happened."Dash said.

Kovu The Lion
May 20th, 2006, 02:52 AM
Kara walked out of the brush and started towards Scout with Dash by her side as he explained to her what he knew of the incident, and thankfully what she heard wasn't the worst possible news ever.

"So he'll live.." she said with a smile, coming up not three feet away from her future mate, or so she had dreamed of so many times, "Hey Cowboy.." she said with a soft voice, trotting beside him and giving a very gentle lick upon his cheek, showing a warm and comforting smile to the young cub.

"Get yourself hurt Scout..?" She asked sentamintally(sp?), Giving Scout's body a quick look over

Kovu The Lion
May 20th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Tumai twitched his ears and looked around him, Then saw the direction in which Subira had been looking, and he was about to ask which direction the Pride Lands were in, For he had forgotten after the nights great sleep he had just encountered. And boy did he sleep good. One of the first things that came to his mind as Subira had looked at hiim before she spoke was probably her wanting to go back to see her friends, and how right he was when she finally spoke.

"Sounds like an Idea, I'm all explored out." He said with a smirk and pushed his mane back that had fallen to cover up his right eye, That sometimes got annoying. But when he did it, He thought he looked.. Rather cool (LOL >D)

He shrugged his shoulders and walked to her side so his side rubbed up against hers as he came to stand next to her then nuzzled at her cheek softly with his own. "But I'll be serious with you, I have naught the slightest clue as to which direction we should go in.." He said in a low tone of voice. Almost a whisper because he didn't want anyone else to hear him say it if anyone was around them.

"But the idea is great. Wouldn't mind seeing everyone else also..." He said with a smirk.

((bump up for Mizani.. :) ))

Mizani
May 20th, 2006, 04:20 AM
Tumai smiled comfortingly as he felt his mate lay up against his legs, he thought a moment about laying down beside her.. Just for some odd reason he had been wanting to keep a close eye on her, for protective reasons he guessed anyways. It felt as if since that very night they were together, He had a different aspect, and feeling for the world around him, and himself.. It was almost like everything was getting to be like what he was told, Serious.. Non playful, or just.. Boring as to put it, but he didn't want it to be this way, though he knew parenthood, if thats what you would call it, or if they would even recieve a blessing such as that, he knew it anyways would be tought upon him, and Subira for a while. Change was always something that couldn't be acted upon and adjusted to easily. So change was considered hard, and what most people feared... Change.. How could such a small word be so difficult. These were just one of the many things that actually went through his head during the course of a day. His concentration was popped almost like a bubble would be, instantaniously as his mates words ran through his ears like fine tuned music, something he felt was weird also.. He felt more attracted to Subira now, It was just all to strange to say exactly what it was really..

He shrugged at her comment, "Either that, Or I might even be a blade of grass! Yeah.. That would be cooler.. I'd be green.. Green is nice" He said with a slight chuckle, He showed a sly smirk as he mentioned him sleeping during teachings,

"well most of the things he said were pretty boring.. And tell me a cub that enjoys lectures.." He said whilst adding to his comment by rolling his eyes, only to smile cheerfully back down to his mate to show he was only playing with her. She arose and started to do what most lioness did when they awoken, Groom their paw.. It was something he really didn't see what the point was, but he kept to himself about it. He never really enjoyed cleaning himself, well.. It was fun, but not just his paw, He'd rather have a clean body than just his paw.

"hey hey, and remember if I were a blade of leafy green grass, Then I'd be like. one in like.. A kajilion!" He exclaimed rather playfully.

Originally posted by Mizani
Subira paused her grooming for a moment.

"We already live amongst who knows how many other animals, so its no difference whether your an animal or a blade of green grass"

She resumed her cleaning, choosing this time to clean her back, only to stop again as a thought came to her.

"Then again, there was that one time you ate that fruit, and you turned a very interesting shade of green..."

Chuckling again, she inspected her legs, and decided they were clean enough not to groom today, and flicked her tail tuft in contentment. Cleanliness was important, as she had often reminded Tumai. Not that he listened anyway.

"Besides, I for one did enjoy teachers lessons. An open mind was a virtue, like teacher said"

Tumai always had been more interested in a passing butterfly, or a wanderering gecko. No matter how much teacher had tried to grind something into his brain, the young cub had never obtained so much as information that caught his fancy, or what he had been told on countless occasions.
Letting out a sigh, Subira remembered the zebra carcass she had brought down yesterday. Just enough for a meal.

She padded over to the entrance of the den, and flung her head over her shoulder.

"Come on, we can go finsh off the zebra carcass from yesterday"

*ahem* I was last to post for your info:p Also quoted your last post.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 20th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Kara walked out of the brush and started towards Scout with Dash by her side as he explained to her what he knew of the incident, and thankfully what she heard wasn't the worst possible news ever.

"So he'll live.." she said with a smile, coming up not three feet away from her future mate, or so she had dreamed of so many times, "Hey Cowboy.." she said with a soft voice, trotting beside him and giving a very gentle lick upon his cheek, showing a warm and comforting smile to the young cub.

"Get yourself hurt Scout..?" She asked sentamintally(sp?), Giving Scout's body a quick look over

Scout mumbled he had heard that voice from somewhere but from where. It sounded like Kara Scout thought it was just a dream. But sure enough Scout opens his eyes too see Kara trotting right beside him. "Kara?" Scout said in astonished look in his eyes. Scout nuzzled her lovingly and then gave her a kiss back on her little nose. "Yeah I got myself a little banged up. But everything will be fine especially now that you're here."Scout said weakly. "You're not just gonna leave again are you? Scout asks grabbing her paws gently in his own like he didn't want her too go away again.

Ravincal
May 20th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Tando smiled in contentment and walked over beside Sakura and started nuzzling her affectionally. ''Aren't they cute together?'' Tando asked and smiled softly at Sakura.
''Just like you'' Tando said and nibbled her ear and pushed her down on the ground with Tando on top, nuzzling her all over.
''Love you Sakura'' He said as a tear ran down his cheek...
The completeness had overwhelmed him.

Kovu The Lion
May 20th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Tumai raised a brow at his mates questioning's and comments, though what she said was mostly true, he wouldn't admit it in front of others, and thankfully no one was really here to hear what she said. A smirk formed on his muzzle and he nudged her gently,

"Well that's coming from the muzzle of miss goody goody two paws huh?" He said with a smirk. "And hey, that fruit tasted disgusting.. It wasn't my idea ya know, something told me to do it.. Might have been that redish lizard... Can't remember, but I ain't doing it again!" He said with a smirk as he started to listen to Subira talk once more,

"Hmmm.. Would be better, wouldn't have to hunt and let that one go to waste also" he said with a smile as they came to the entrance of the Den, where Subira had kept the left over carcass from the Zebra she had hunted a while ago. He walked in after her, making sure no one saw them enter, incase they were to attack and steal the carcass, as it would be a free meal for them.

((OOC: are they still in that jungled place? or back in the Pride Lands?))

------

Kara smiled and wrinkled her nose a bit when it was licked by his rough tongue, and hung her head in shame as he mentioned her leaving again, she didn't mean to go all those times.. But it had seemed as if she just needed more, alone time... than usual. She raised her head and smiled nuzzling the young cub back gently with his cheek.

"No Scout.. I'm here... For good now" She said with a content smile set upon her muzzle. She layed down beside him and started to bath him gently with her tongue, starting with his ears, making sure to clean him incase a healer had to look at him for inner injuries.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 20th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Scout purred in happiness as Kara told him she was staying for good. Scout cuddled close beside her and let her bathe him giving her a gentle loving nuzzle.

Kovu The Lion
May 21st, 2006, 03:02 AM
Kara gently caressed Scout's head, nuzzling him fondly, "are you sure you're going to be okay Scout..?" She asked in a soothing voice, beginning to use her claws to rake his fur into the right places so he didn't look scruffy, also while purring gently to him whilst she did this.

"If theres anything I can do to help, please let me know Scout.."

Skye
May 21st, 2006, 09:44 AM
(arh were have i been? xD)

"Nothings going to happen to me Tando, but I think were best concentrating on Scout for the moment" she told him truthfully.

Sakura smiled over at Tahj, "I think that's the best idea yet! I'm sure Simba wouldn't think any of us would hurt him, he's are friend."

As Dash run off Kala followed in his footsteps "Dash, wait, come back... for Scout" she called as she ran after him.

As Kara appeared from what seemed like from the middle of nowhere. Sakura tilted her head. This was the first time she'd ever seen Kara before so she kept a slight distance between herself and Scout and Kara. "I'm not cute" she smirked lookiung towards Tando and licking Tando's tear as it fell down his face. "A happy tear huh?" she smirked again whilst nuzzling him back

Ravincal
May 21st, 2006, 11:00 AM
Tando smiled softly at Sakura.
''Yeah... a tear of pure happiness''
He giggled slightly and stroked Sakura's cheek softly.
''Oh yes you are cute, the most cute and sweet lioness in this world''
Tando said and licked Sakura lovingly on her muzzle.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 21st, 2006, 12:22 PM
Kara gently caressed Scout's head, nuzzling him fondly, "are you sure you're going to be okay Scout..?" She asked in a soothing voice, beginning to use her claws to rake his fur into the right places so he didn't look scruffy, also while purring gently to him whilst she did this.

"If theres anything I can do to help, please let me know Scout.."

"I'm gonna be fine now that you're here Kara."Scout said licking her on the head. "All that I ever wanted is lying right beside me" Scout said looking into Kara's eyes.

Skye
May 22nd, 2006, 05:51 PM
Tando smiled softly at Sakura.
''Yeah... a tear of pure happiness''
He giggled slightly and stroked Sakura's cheek softly.
''Oh yes you are cute, the most cute and sweet lioness in this world''
Tando said and licked Sakura lovingly on her muzzle.

Sakura smirked. "Well.. I'm not a baby" she told him pulling a face and sticking her tongue out at him. "Hmm... now back up the tree" she smiled running up the nearest tree to watch Scout & Kara

"Not going to introduce us?" she grinned slyly at Scout. She was yet to meet Kara and she wasn't for making first moves.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 22nd, 2006, 09:31 PM
Sakura smirked. "Well.. I'm not a baby" she told him pulling a face and sticking her tongue out at him. "Hmm... now back up the tree" she smiled running up the nearest tree to watch Scout & Kara

"Not going to introduce us?" she grinned slyly at Scout. She was yet to meet Kara and she wasn't for making first moves.

"OHHHH, where are my manners? Sakura this is girlfriend Kara. Kara, this is Sakura." Scout said. Scout watched her run up the tree he had a flashback of what happened before. "Darn Tree" He mumbles under his breath.

Skye
May 22nd, 2006, 09:55 PM
"OHHHH, where are my manners? Sakura this is girlfriend Kara. Kara, this is Sakura." Scout said. Scout watched her run up the tree he had a flashback of what happened before. "Darn Tree" He mumbles under his breath.

Sakura smiled. "That's better Scout" she smirked with a small chuckle. "Hey Kara" she nodded. She wasn't very good at first impressions but if she was a friend of Scout's then it could only be a good thing so she wanted to give it a shot at getting to know her - maybe they could turn out to be really good friends - after all they were both black...

Kovu The Lion
May 23rd, 2006, 02:02 AM
Kara looked up the tree as it was climbed up nimbly by the lioness, She raised a brow at her question and smirked momentarilly,

"Heyas.. Names.. Yeah what Scout said" She said with a giggle, leaning her muzzle down to lick at Scout's cheek as he introduced her. She layed down beside Scout and offered him some warmth from her fur, gazing up at the tree to Sakura, "You've.. Gotta teach me how to do that one day" She said smiling,

"Climbing of course.."

Mizani
May 23rd, 2006, 07:48 AM
Tumai raised a brow at his mates questioning's and comments, though what she said was mostly true, he wouldn't admit it in front of others, and thankfully no one was really here to hear what she said. A smirk formed on his muzzle and he nudged her gently,

"Well that's coming from the muzzle of miss goody goody two paws huh?" He said with a smirk. "And hey, that fruit tasted disgusting.. It wasn't my idea ya know, something told me to do it.. Might have been that redish lizard... Can't remember, but I ain't doing it again!" He said with a smirk as he started to listen to Subira talk once more,

"Hmmm.. Would be better, wouldn't have to hunt and let that one go to waste also" he said with a smile as they came to the entrance of the Den, where Subira had kept the left over carcass from the Zebra she had hunted a while ago. He walked in after her, making sure no one saw them enter, incase they were to attack and steal the carcass, as it would be a free meal for them.

((OOC: are they still in that jungled place? or back in the Pride Lands?))
((ooc: Pridelands. Your memory is as good as usual KTL:secret: ))
Subira dipped her head into the meat and took a bite to chew on. Jaw moving the teeth in her mouth to slice the meat, Subira settled her wistful gaze out onto the dry savannah.
How lucky she was, to be able to live without disturbances, and she was sure that most animals lived in the Pridelands quite comfortably. She often found herself comparing the Pridelands to her old home, and she hated to admit it, but her old home vastly paled in comparrison.

She decided to ask her mate if he shared the same thoughts.

"Tumai, don't you find yourself comparing the Pridelands to our homelands?"

She tilted her head in a way she used to do as a cub, (her parents had neglected to find it 'adorable') to show that she was serious about the question.

Skye
May 23rd, 2006, 09:07 AM
Kara looked up the tree as it was climbed up nimbly by the lioness, She raised a brow at her question and smirked momentarilly,

"Heyas.. Names.. Yeah what Scout said" She said with a giggle, leaning her muzzle down to lick at Scout's cheek as he introduced her. She layed down beside Scout and offered him some warmth from her fur, gazing up at the tree to Sakura, "You've.. Gotta teach me how to do that one day" She said smiling,

"Climbing of course.."

Sakura smiled. "Nice to meet you Kara, sure I can teach you to climb although i must warn you it comes naturally to me" she told her. "So how long you two been together" she asked Kara before glancing towards Tando with a smiled.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 23rd, 2006, 10:26 AM

"Climbing of course.."

"You just be careful sweetie I don't want you too end up like me. " Scout said cuddling against her warm fur giving her cheek a kiss back. Maybe Sakura could teach both Scout and Kara how too climb trees without hurting themselves that is

Ravincal
May 23rd, 2006, 11:00 AM
Tando kept looking at Kara and Scout, they reminded him of his parents..
Their love, it so much reminded him of his tragic loss as a cub.
The love between those two just filled him and he finally began to feel safe, safe with his Sakura at his side.
Tando glanced towards the azure heaven and spoke a bit to himself about his parents.
''Please, don't take Sakura from me.. ever'' Tando said to the sky and smiled at himself, he knew they were out there.
He stood up and licked Sakura gently on her cheek, wishing that they would never separate and that their love would be forever.

Tahj
May 24th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Tahj was happy for his friends are safe for now, he was glad to see everyone happy expectualy Scout and his girlfriend, he didn't have time for that sort of thing he was just not interested Tahj watches while he lays while and the skies above.

Kovu The Lion
May 26th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Kara smiled warmly at Scout, loving the attention she was recieving from him and nuzzling him softly, "aww Scout..." She said softly, licking his small nose gently. "Don't worry about me.. Let's concentrate on you.." she said with a smile again, purring very gently to him, wrapping her body somewhat around his, offering him some warmth.

~~

Forgot about my other charry))

Tumai looked to Subira as Took a hunk of meat out of the carcass, leaning his own muzzle to take a bite out of its ribs, pulling away at the meat and tearing it in half, using his teeth to chew his meal slowly, trying to find this as a way to look better than what he usually did, eating fast.. then getting a lecture on how teacher told the two to savour their food. He smiled and looked to Subira as a question was brought to his attention.

"Of course.. Well sometimes, with the amount of cub's.. and the friendly environment I'd say its sorta just like it Subira" He said with a soft smile upon on his face. Looking directly to his mate

"though one thing I miss, Would probably be teacher bagging down on how serious something was.. That face he used.. hehehe very funny" He said with a slight smirk as he licked his maw clean of the potential blood that might be staining his muzzle.

Scout The Playful Cub
May 26th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Kara smiled warmly at Scout, loving the attention she was recieving from him and nuzzling him softly, "aww Scout..." She said softly, licking his small nose gently. "Don't worry about me.. Let's concentrate on you.." she said with a smile again, purring very gently to him, wrapping her body somewhat around his, offering him some warmth.

Scout nuzzled her back. "That's one of the things I love best about you you always put others needs ahead of your own" Scout says giving her nose a gentle lick. And then cuddled against Kara with a loud purr. Scout gently stroked Kara with a paw.

Mizani
May 26th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Tumai looked to as Subira took a hunk of meat out of the carcass, leaning his own muzzle to take a bite out of its ribs, pulling away at the meat and tearing it in half, using his teeth to chew his meal slowly, trying to find this as a way to look better than what he usually did, eating fast.. then getting a lecture on how teacher told the two to savour their food. He smiled and looked to Subira as a question was brought to his attention.

"Of course.. Well sometimes, with the amount of cub's.. and the friendly environment I'd say its sorta just like it Subira" He said with a soft smile upon on his face. Looking directly to his mate

"though one thing I miss, Would probably be teacher bagging down on how serious something was.. That face he used.. hehehe very funny" He said with a slight smirk as he licked his maw clean of the potential blood that might be staining his muzzle.
"You only found it funny 'cause he sometimes used it when you were clowning around!" Subira grinned playfully, taking another bite from the meal.

The rest of the meal was eaten in silence. Not an awkward silence, just, a silence for time to eat.

When she was finshed, Subira ran her tongue over her lips, removing some blood, and licked her paw, before running her wet paw over her head in an effort to clean it.

The feeling of having a bloated stomach, she lay down, close to her mate, and rested her head on her forepaws. She wasn't intending to sleep, just to let the contents of her meal settle.
Her mind wandered before she spoke again.

"Teacher probably isn't alive anymore"

She said this rather softly, the subject rather tender as the thought had just occured to her.

We weren't even there.

He had been past his prime when she'd left, and it had been a while ago when she had realized how old he had been looking.

Kovu The Lion
May 30th, 2006, 02:36 AM
((Sorry I never posted, I remained postless this weekend:p I'mback though))

Kara smiled to her possible future mate and nuzzzled his head gently "its what I do best buddy.." she said in a soft tone,giving the cub a soft lick upon his cheek.

~~

The meal was quite enjoyable, he took time for the silence to remanence about the past of Subira and his previous pride, about everything they ever learned and did. It was quite a fun subject to talk about, child hood memories.. But of course as always the past was something enjoyable to talk about, mostly being all the mistakes you could have possibly made

Tumai looked to his mate as he smacked his lips quietly, smirking widely at her "That was delicious Subira" he said softly. He looked down to her as she started to speak once more and noticed a slight change in the way she talked, he layed down before her and kept close to her, keeping her warm and offering protection from just about anything.

"possibly.. But perhap's he found a way to survive, I mean.. He was the brightest lion I've ever seen" He said in a comforting voice, he didn't want to seem tense when saying this, to possibly put her into uncomfort.

"Believe me, That guy's smart.. so he could be alive.. Remember.. Survival of the fittest doesn't always count if you've got a brain to counteract it" He said with a smile, nuzzling his mate softly

Scout The Playful Cub
May 30th, 2006, 02:43 AM
((Sorry I never posted, I remained postless this weekend:p I'mback though))

Kara smiled to her possible future mate and nuzzzled his head gently "its what I do best buddy.." she said in a soft tone,giving the cub a soft lick upon his cheek.

~~

The meal was quite enjoyable, he took time for the silence to remanence about the past of Subira and his previous pride, about everything they ever learned and did. It was quite a fun subject to talk about, child hood memories.. But of course as always the past was something enjoyable to talk about, mostly being all the mistakes you could have possibly made

Tumai looked to his mate as he smacked his lips quietly, smirking widely at her "That was delicious Subira" he said softly. He looked down to her as she started to speak once more and noticed a slight change in the way she talked, he layed down before her and kept close to her, keeping her warm and offering protection from just about anything.

"possibly.. But perhap's he found a way to survive, I mean.. He was the brightest lion I've ever seen" He said in a comforting voice, he didn't want to seem tense when saying this, to possibly put her into uncomfort.

"Believe me, That guy's smart.. so he could be alive.. Remember.. Survival of the fittest doesn't always count if you've got a brain to counteract it" He said with a smile, nuzzling his mate softly

Scout smiled and kissed her. Scout had fantasies of marrying Kara and having 3 beautiful cubs ever since he had met her. Scout gently rubbed his cheek against her's. "I knew there was a reason why you were my girlfriend I just couldn't think of a reason up until now." Scout said giving her a gentle playful shove with a paw too show he was kidding around.

Mizani
May 30th, 2006, 08:48 AM

((ooc: Ah, so theres a reason for your slowness this time then?:p:secret: ))
Subira had to admit, Tumai's words made some sense, but teacher hadn't exactly been the strongest lion.

"If thats true, you wouldn't last very long"

Headbutting Tumai to show she didn't mean it, she nestled her head under his chin and enjoyed having someone to talk to.

Eventually, she reluctantly got up and shook her head, ears flapping about as if they were caught in a breeze.

"Come on, we can't sit around in a cave for the rest of the day"

She gave her mate a smile, reasurring her point that she wasn't worrying over her previous thoughts.

Tahj
June 1st, 2006, 08:49 PM
Tahj was very happy to see his friends again he will always remember the time he was a teenager when he met scout when he was a small cub he will never forget " What a day it's been, it's nice to lay and relax for a change instead of trying to protect the land even though i'm doing it secretly."

Skye
June 3rd, 2006, 02:05 PM
Sakura watched Scout and Kara and smiled. She lied back on the waters surface and let the water keep her afloat as her infamous smirk krept back on her face "love" she said to herself her smirk turning slightly smug.

Scout The Playful Cub
June 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Sakura watched Scout and Kara and smiled. She lied back on the waters surface and let the water keep her afloat as her infamous smirk krept back on her face "love" she said to herself her smirk turning slightly smug.

Dash looked over at Scout and Kara they seemed too be the perfect couple. Dash snuggled close too Kala nuzzling her purring a little. "I love you" He whispers into Kala's ear.

Tahj
June 5th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Tahj at this laughed to himself he thought it was kinda of cool and awesome that his friends are boyfriend and girlfriend(no not what your thinking)." I guess a little dip will be nice, i've been hanging around protecting to long." he goes in the waters of the water hole and relaxes. "I see your met for each other Sakura" Tahj said with a laugh.

Ravincal
June 5th, 2006, 09:14 AM
(G0dz where have I been XD)

Tando glanced over at Sakura, who seemed to enjoy herself in the surface water and as he heard something ''love''.. he started to swim towards her. ''Exactly..'' Tando said and nuzzled her cheek.
''My pretty lioness..'' he said and sighed deeply.

Kovu The Lion
June 5th, 2006, 06:20 PM
((ah crap why am I always late lol :E, my excuse now finals ;) ))

Kara looked to Scout and smiled half heartedly, she wasn't to content with him being harmed and all, but was very happy on the other side that he was even still alive, though she did wonder why things always seemed to happen to him, her thoughts were easily interupted by his words and the gentle shove of playfulness, she smirked and licked his nose

"Mischevious little devil, sometimes I wonder why i'm with you.." She said, then stopped and winked nudging him back "Kidding!" She yelled out

~~

Tumai looked to his mate, a certain change had overtaken her now, for he had thought she was rather worried and sorta... Depressed to keep it simple, but the tone in her voice now seemed as if she had completed some life time goal. Tumai couldn't help but laugh softly at the headbut from his mate, something now that normally happened everyday between him and her. He smiled softly as she spoke to him

"actually we can" He said with a smirk, "But we would probably die of boredom!" He said mischeviously, "unless we found a way to preoccupy ourselves..." He said in a sly tone, and walked up to his mate, nudging her side softly and nuzzling her cheek as he got up close to her to show he was only playing with her.

"Hey remember one thing though, if teacher is gone.. If he found out about us and what happened, well.. He might be Proud" He said with a smile, "though some other Pride Members may not be.." He said in a softer tone of voice, almost barely audible.

Scout The Playful Cub
June 5th, 2006, 07:08 PM
((ah crap why am I always late lol :E, my excuse now finals ;) ))

Kara looked to Scout and smiled half heartedly, she wasn't to content with him being harmed and all, but was very happy on the other side that he was even still alive, though she did wonder why things always seemed to happen to him, her thoughts were easily interupted by his words and the gentle shove of playfulness, she smirked and licked his nose

"Mischevious little devil, sometimes I wonder why i'm with you.." She said, then stopped and winked nudging him back "Kidding!" She yelled out

"A mischevious Little Devil and a Little Angel loving each other who would have guessed those odds?" Scout said licking her nose and then nuzzling her gently purring loudly too Kara.

Skye
June 9th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Dash looked over at Scout and Kara they seemed too be the perfect couple. Dash snuggled close too Kala nuzzling her purring a little. "I love you" He whispers into Kala's ear.

Kala smiled and blushed "I love you too Dash" she told him. "Infact... I love you more" she smiled happily and lovingly nuzzling Dash

(G0dz where have I been XD)

Tando glanced over at Sakura, who seemed to enjoy herself in the surface water and as he heard something ''love''.. he started to swim towards her. ''Exactly..'' Tando said and nuzzled her cheek.
''My pretty lioness..'' he said and sighed deeply.

Sakura smiled as Tando approached her. She knew exactly who was coming her way and nuzzled him as he got close enough to her. "My King..." She smiled with a slight smirk on her face.

Scout The Playful Cub
June 11th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Kala smiled and blushed "I love you too Dash" she told him. "Infact... I love you more" she smiled happily and lovingly nuzzling Dash

Sakura smiled as Tando approached her. She knew exactly who was coming her way and nuzzled him as he got close enough to her. "My King..." She smiled with a slight smirk on her face.

Dash purred happily and kissed her on the lips. He nuzzled her back happily. Dash was so lovestruck he couldn't say anything too Kala all he could do is nuzzle her and kiss her. Dash wanted too spend his whole life with Kala ever since he had laid eyes on her and now his wish was finally starting too come true. "It can't be possible for you too love me more then I love you there is nothing and no one that could ever take your place in my heart"Dash finally said holding her 2 front paws in his own gently.

Skye
June 24th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Dash purred happily and kissed her on the lips. He nuzzled her back happily. Dash was so lovestruck he couldn't say anything too Kala all he could do is nuzzle her and kiss her. Dash wanted too spend his whole life with Kala ever since he had laid eyes on her and now his wish was finally starting too come true. "It can't be possible for you too love me more then I love you there is nothing and no one that could ever take your place in my heart"Dash finally said holding her 2 front paws in his own gently.

Kala purred back happily as Dash kissed her. Everytime his lips met hers she got a warm tingly sensation that ran through her body. It was the best feeling in the world and she loved every minute of it. Kala looked towards Dash happily and smiled at him. Kala was overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you Dash, I always have and always will and there is nothing that will stop me from loving you. Each day my love for you just goes stronger and stronger and I love you more and more as time passes! You mean everything to me Dash.... I Love you" she told him with a loving smile and a swish of her tail

Scout The Playful Cub
June 24th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Kala purred back happily as Dash kissed her. Everytime his lips met hers she got a warm tingly sensation that ran through her body. It was the best feeling in the world and she loved every minute of it. Kala looked towards Dash happily and smiled at him. Kala was overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you Dash, I always have and always will and there is nothing that will stop me from loving you. Each day my love for you just goes stronger and stronger and I love you more and more as time passes! You mean everything to me Dash.... I Love you" she told him with a loving smile and a swish of her tail

"Well I really, really, really, love you" Dash said tickling her nose a little with his tail in a loving way. He then cuddled beside her purring softly in Kala's ear. "We're gonna have beautiful cubs together of course they'll get their cuteness and pinning skills from you" Dash purred.

simba's sis
November 3rd, 2006, 11:13 AM
as panya stepped cautiously into the place she'd once called home (she could tell it apart only from the way it sounded) she wondered if father had missed her. she knew that mother had, but panya couldnt remember much of mufasa, not even how he looked, because panya was blind

Utora
December 5th, 2006, 03:59 PM
As far as location, Rajas had no idea where he was. The scents on the lands kept changing, toying with his brain box.
He was aching all about his surface; the journey was too long and he needed a rest. First off he wanted water, then food. He always knew water should come before food in this situation.
Sniffing like a blind beast on all fours, he tried to narrow the smells to one direction - one point to0 signal where the waters lie. The wind was carrying something. An wave of threatening smells. Other beasts. It was a bitter-sweet smell of water and beasts. You couldn?t actually smell the water, but you smelled everything around it. The saturated soil. The lush grass. The humidity about it.
Creeping on charcoal pads, he slunk on his gut through the weeds gingerly. The sun was up, the beasts were about, the world had it?s eyes on him practically; yet this thirst yearned for him to go on?.it beckoned in his throat and mind.
Sighing he continued to pad onwards into these awkward smells. As he took bigger steps, noises came. Vocals - not intimidating. Not even great in scale. Young and fresh? He twitched his tail and closed his eyes, trying to place a picture to the sounds.

?Three?four?five? No?three?four?yes??

He smiled and exhaled sharply before continuing. As he got close he felt a cold sweat hit him. He wasn?t the social feline, nor did he trust anyone. This was putting a fire under his rump alright. His ears were pinned back like collapsed tents and his head hung beneath his shoulders. Staying here was better than creeping in. For now his intent was on the voices and noises over these gap of weeds. He?d have to make some entrance to get his water.

?Or you can just wait for them to leave and then get your fill. - Just stay downwind.?

simba's sis
December 6th, 2006, 09:37 PM
panya made her way, counting her steps just as she had as a child, to the water hole. she could sense another lion there, but chose not to acknowledge him. she's been travelling for three days- water was much more important. she went to the water calmly and listened for a second to make sure no crocodiles were nearby, then began to drink

Talisker
December 7th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Heschi's shoulder blades moved up and down as he moved closer to this male. What business had he in what was, for this time, Heschi's territory?! His dark hair swayed slightly as he picked up his scent. Well, to be sure he wasn't from around here...or perhaps he was. He would drill him on these questions soon enough. He moved ever closer and then crouched a mere few feet away. From the way the wind carried, Heschi would hear two others talking quietly about children. Children of all things! Disgisting creatures that would cling to your every move. But he was not there to muse over other beings. He was here for this lion in front of him.

He pounced, quickly shoving the other down.

"Who are you?!" he growled with an almost maniacle gleam in his eyes.

Haleo
April 23rd, 2007, 06:35 PM
Haleo had just recently bounded into the clearing, and already was she caught up in a fight. Trouble had a way following this poor girl. She sighed, walking to the not swept up in battles.
?Hey!? she whispered. ?What?s with them?? she got low to the ground and wanted to get out of sight from the Males.

Kiovu
April 25th, 2007, 09:26 PM
*Kiovu had traveled a long way from his pride, they had exciled him for not executing the neighbering prides leader as they had planned for so long. Kiovu was a lonely handsome lion, looking for a lioness. He seen some lions and lioness's up ahead. He approached them clearing his throat.* "Hello."

Haleo
April 26th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Haleo?s tail flicked up, spotting the Dark lion. She grinned, prancing up to him. ?Hiya!? she looked around quickly. ?I?m Haleo ? Hey, do I know you?? she squinted one eye and looked at him thoughtfully.

Kiovu
April 26th, 2007, 08:30 PM
*Kiovu looked at her and right away noticed how playful and energetic she was, just the kind of lioness he was looking for.* "Well hi i'm Kiovu, and I don't think I would know you because I was just exciled from a pride about a 100 miles from here. I've traveled a long way." *Kiovu gave a sort of sad smile*

Haleo
April 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Haleo looked overwhelmingly sad. ?Sorry, Kiovu?? she muttered. Then she smiled again. ?What pride? I used to be the princess of my pride too!? she giggled. ?How weird.!?

(( d?aws. Kiovu? :?( )

Kiovu
April 26th, 2007, 10:47 PM
"No its ok Haleo its my own fault that I was exciled, I was supposed to kill the king of th neighboring pride and I failed to do so. I came from a pride by the name of Xio, and I was the second prince of that pride, funny huh." *Kiovu smiled when he said that*

Ooc: Do you have a msn messenger

Haleo
April 27th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Ooc: Nah, my home comps busted, so I?m just using the school one? >:(
((and sometimes a freinds, like in this case))
Haleo giggled. ?Mahari was Mine.? She circled him. ?how long have you been here??

Kiovu
April 27th, 2007, 12:31 AM
*Kiovu watched the lioness named Haleo circle him* "Well it took me about a week to travel this far, and i've been here for about a day, and I really like this place so far, its better than living in the desert. By the way who is the king of these parts?"

Haleo
April 27th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Haleo planted herself firmly on the ground. ?Currently, that is Simba.? She smiled. ?I think this place is a lot better than the desert I crossed to get here.? She sighed. ?It?s a really nice place. I?m kind of the packs unroyal princess.? She grinned.

Kiovu
April 27th, 2007, 06:18 PM
*Kiovu's face went from a small smile to a horrific look* You mean that Simba, son of Mufasa, nephew of Scar, is the king of this land? Well if that is true than I have to meet this King."

Haleo
April 27th, 2007, 09:19 PM
"mee too!" chirped Haleo. "The queen helped me escape from a pack of Hyena's, So I guess you could say I live them..." she thought about that, but then it flew out of her mind. "Anyway! you have a place to stay..." she took a step forward. "..right?"

Kiovu
April 29th, 2007, 08:59 PM
*Kiovu watched as she took a step closer to him he thought she might be turning on to him* "Well yeah I hope I can earn King Simba's trust and make my home Pride Rock." *Kiovu had a weird question to ask Haleo* "Do you like me?" *He asked shyly*

Haleo
April 29th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Haleo blinked, not really knowing what to say. Then she smiled cheerfully. "Sure I do, Kiovu!" she chirped. "If you ever need a freind, Come to me!"

SHe turned around to get a drink, and when she looked up she asked. "Thirsty?"

Kiovu
April 29th, 2007, 10:20 PM
*Kiovu got the answer he wasn't expecting but, He guessed it would do. When he heard Haleos question asking if he was thirsty he walked over to the water hole taking a drink* "Yeah I am, and when I said do you like me, I didn't me it as friends." *Kiovu winked*

Haleo
April 30th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Haleo got a final sip of water, then looked up. "Well sure I do!" she chirped. she always very optimistic. "Why?" she pranced up to him and sat. "do You like Me?"

Kiovu
May 1st, 2007, 03:04 AM
*Kiovu looked a little nervous* "well I like you because your a very pretty lioness, your smart, fun and have a good perspective on life, and most of all your every thing i'm not."

Haleo
May 1st, 2007, 06:04 PM
Haley smiled. ?Why, thank you, Kiovu!? she happily chirped. ?I think you?re nice too. and all you need to do is be a little more optimisitic!? This cub was really the first friend Haleo had made, so she decided to be the nicest she could. ?I?m glad you like me!? she opened her eyes seriously. ?Where do? you live??

Tahj
June 23rd, 2007, 09:53 PM
(hiya all how's it hangin?...It's been a while sense i was here but now i'm back.)

Tahj walks down the dirt path in front of him. Watching the the other animals play in the fields all around him. "It's surly been a while sense i visited this land. "everything has changed sense the last time i was here" soon at the end of the path was a watering hole. "hmm...I could use a drink sense i'm already here." Tahj drinks from the watering hole. On the other side of the watering hole was two cubs drinking on the other side of the watering hole, one of them looks fimailar. "could it be what i think it is?" Tahj drinks some more from the watering hole and looks up here and there making sure if they see him.

Haleo
August 7th, 2007, 04:59 PM
((Tahj... this thread... as DIED. we must make a new one, they're all dead...))