PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56

Linkie
February 5th, 2006, 06:18 PM
"Well we could always go exploring,somewhere new i mean".Karifu said.
"That sounds awesome".Shandie said with a smirk.

Lt. Trevor
February 5th, 2006, 06:36 PM
"Exploring it is then." Kago said as he took a few more bites from the zebra before walking up to his mate.

Linkie
February 5th, 2006, 06:40 PM
"Any where you wanna go in paticular Kago honey ? ".Karifu said smiling.

Scout The Playful Cub
February 5th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
"Exploring it is then." Kago said as he took a few more bites from the zebra before walking up to his mate.

Scout and Dash loved exploring they took a few bites of Zebra just thinking about exploring made them real hungry.

Lt. Trevor
February 5th, 2006, 06:49 PM
"Like I said, it's your choice." Kago said as he smiled at Karifu.

Linkie
February 5th, 2006, 08:26 PM
"Like I said, it's your choice." Kago said as he smiled at Karifu.

"I wanna just go somewhere different,somewhere special,i mean,it's always the Waterhole,i wanna go somewhere,like the Jungle".Karifu said smiling.

Scout The Playful Cub
February 5th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Linkie
"I wanna just go somewhere different,somewhere special,i mean,it's always the Waterhole,i wanna go somewhere,like the Jungle".Karifu said smiling.

Scout and Dash loved going too the watering hole. "UHHHHHH can we please not go to the jungle there are a lot of animals in there that could kill me and Scout" Dash said a little worried about going into a new place.

Linkie
February 10th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
Scout and Dash loved going too the watering hole. "UHHHHHH can we please not go to the jungle there are a lot of animals in there that could kill me and Scout" Dash said a little worried about going into a new place.

"Well do you have any other ideas of where we could go ?".Karifu said with a grin.

Kovu The Lion
February 10th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Kara looked to the Horizon, sitting in the seas of gold and green amungst the cluttered bushes that surrounded her. She sighed softly not knowing where she was exactly having found a new place that she recently discovered, But unknowingly... She had forgotten this exact place was where she and Scout used to go to together, and now it seemed she had lost her heart, and her being now that she hadn't been with him in so long, She stepped out through the foilage again and into the opening so anyone could see her black pelt amungst the ground at any time.

"Scout..." she repeated softly after every few steps that she would take, heading for her new destination, Pride Rock, the place she called... Home..

Scout The Playful Cub
February 10th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara looked to the Horizon, sitting in the seas of gold and green amungst the cluttered bushes that surrounded her. She sighed softly not knowing where she was exactly having found a new place that she recently discovered, But unknowingly... She had forgotten this exact place was where she and Scout used to go to together, and now it seemed she had lost her heart, and her being now that she hadn't been with him in so long, She stepped out through the foilage again and into the opening so anyone could see her black pelt amungst the ground at any time.

"Scout..." she repeated softly after every few steps that she would take, heading for her new destination, Pride Rock, the place she called... Home..

{ YAY! I was wondering when you'd bring her back}

Not far in the distance. Scout had seen Kara walking back too Pride Rock. "KARA" He yelled cheerfully running as far as his little legs could carry too him excitedly getting closer and closer too his love of his life.

Kovu The Lion
February 10th, 2006, 11:07 PM
(( Got bored, sorry :P..))

Kara's ears perked as she heard paw steps heading her way, her head made its way to stare horizontally with the ground in which she stepped on with each second that passed. She noticed a form heading her way, golden, just like the tall grasses of the Savannah.

"Sc...Scout..?" She said soflty to herself, lowering her eye lids to block some of the sunlight from glaring up her view of what was heading towards her.

"SCOUT!!" She yelled out loud and started running towards him.

Scout The Playful Cub
February 11th, 2006, 02:47 AM
(( Got bored, sorry :P..))

Kara's ears perked as she heard paw steps heading her way, her head made its way to stare horizontally with the ground in which she stepped on with each second that passed. She noticed a form heading her way, golden, just like the tall grasses of the Savannah.

"Sc...Scout..?" She said soflty to herself, lowering her eye lids to block some of the sunlight from glaring up her view of what was heading towards her.

"SCOUT!!" She yelled out loud and started running towards him.

When Scout saw that she was running towards him Scout picked up even more speed with an eager smile on his face it had been so long since Scout had seen Kara. Scout felt like he couldn't survive without her and yet here she was the only girl that Scout had ever loved standing right in front of him. When Scout gets close enough he playfully pounces onto Kara pinning her down and showers her with licks and nuzzles. "Where have you been Kara? I missed you so much. I never want you too leave my sight again. I'm going too get a leash for you that way I'll always know where you are at all times" Scout chuckles licking her even more.

Lt. Trevor
February 13th, 2006, 05:06 PM
"We can go to the jungle." Kago said as he turned to see the comotion going on behind him.
--------------------------------------------
"Hey Kara." Rinoa said as she smiled at the cub.

Linkie
February 14th, 2006, 10:42 PM
"We can go to the jungle." Kago said as he turned to see the comotion going on behind him.

"Great ! But i'm worried incase the cubs get hurt and become scared,i mean it is the Jungle afterall,any thing could happen to young cubs,and strong as they may be ,a Jungle is no place for cubs.We could just go to the Water Hole after all,and go star gazing after"."So what will it be ?".Karifu said.

"Well i'm up for anything,but i don't really like the sound of the Jungle,i mean,snakes and other scary stuff,nah not my type,i would rather have a relax and a swim,maybe you and Kago could go to the Jungle together and il'l take the cubs to the Water hole".Shandie said with a keen smile.

"Whadda ya think guys ?".Karifu said .

Scout The Playful Cub
February 14th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Dash looks too both his mom and Shandie. "Well I don't really like jungles they're so scary but I don't want too stop you guys from having fun. As long as adults are going too the jungle I guess me and Scout will be safe" Dash said.

Linkie
February 15th, 2006, 12:25 PM
"Your choice,you might even like it,so the Jungle it is then ?".Kairfu said with a smirk on her face.

"Well,erm sure,as long as you gys look after me".Shadie said looking at the cubs.

Scout The Playful Cub
February 15th, 2006, 01:18 PM
"Your choice,you might even like it,so the Jungle it is then ?".Kairfu said with a smirk on her face.

"Well,erm sure,as long as you gys look after me".Shadie said looking at the cubs.

"I'm sure they'll protect you Shandie as long as you protect me and Scout. Hey Scout we're going too the jungle ya wanna come?"

Scout who was still with Kara says goodby and runs over too Dash tackling him over playfully and pinning him down. "Cool the jungle sounds cool. You'll protect us right Shandie" Scout asked.

Linkie
February 15th, 2006, 01:29 PM
"I'm sure they'll protect you Shandie as long as you protect me and Scout. Hey Scout we're going too the jungle ya wanna come?"

Scout who was still with Kara says goodby and runs over too Dash tackling him over playfully and pinning him down. "Cool the jungle sounds cool. You'll protect us right Shandie" Scout asked.

"You bet Scout,il'l be taking sure you keep out of trouble".Shandie said with a wink.

"So when are we going,i just can't wait".Karifu said in a excited tone.

Kovu The Lion
February 15th, 2006, 02:02 PM
((eep forgot I started her back :E))

Kara decided to steathly follow up behind Scout after he had left her and watched him along with another creature she has naught the slightest clue of who was. She laid low to the grass waiting for the groupe to make there move and leave so she could scare the cub out of his mind, but of course.. In a friendly way

((short post cause i'm in school :D))

Scout The Playful Cub
February 15th, 2006, 02:59 PM
((eep forgot I started her back :E))

Kara decided to steathly follow up behind Scout after he had left her and watched him along with another creature she has naught the slightest clue of who was. She laid low to the grass waiting for the groupe to make there move and leave so she could scare the cub out of his mind, but of course.. In a friendly way

((short post cause i'm in school :D))

Scout looked over at Kara. He felt so bad for Kara and he hadn't seen her in so long. He didn't want her too feel left out. Kara meant everything too Scout and seeing her scared and sad was the last thing that Scout wanted. "You guys go and have fun without me I think I'm gonna stay back with Kara. I haven't seen her in so long and want too spend some quality time with her" Scout said looking over at his scared girlfriend.

Scout walks over too Kara. "Hey Sweetie I decided too hang out with you today it's been so long since I saw you that I want nothing more then too stay here and be with you." Scout said nuzzling her chin with a loud purr.

Linkie
February 15th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Scout looked over at Kara. He felt so bad for Kara and he hadn't seen her in so long. He didn't want her too feel left out. Kara meant everything too Scout and seeing her scared and sad was the last thing that Scout wanted. "You guys go and have fun without me I think I'm gonna stay back with Kara. I haven't seen her in so long and want too spend some quality time with her" Scout said looking over at his scared girlfriend.

Scout walks over too Kara. "Hey Sweetie I decided too hang out with you today it's been so long since I saw you that I want nothing more then too stay here and be with you." Scout said nuzzling her chin with a loud purr.

"Who's gonna protect me now ?".Shandie said in a somewhat scared tone.
"Awww it will be no fun without you Scout.The adventure won't feel right,are you sure Kara wouldn't want to come along,it might do her some good".Karifu said.

Scout The Playful Cub
February 15th, 2006, 05:08 PM
"Who's gonna protect me now ?".Shandie said in a somewhat scared tone.
"Awww it will be no fun without you Scout.The adventure won't feel right,are you sure Kara wouldn't want to come along,it might do her some good".Karifu said.

"Great idea mom it would get her sometime too meet the new people of our family and I'll get too spend some time with her. I just didn't want her too feel alone you should come with us Kara it's gonna be a lot of fun. " Scout said walking next too her curling his tail around her's.

Noodle
February 15th, 2006, 05:16 PM
"Great idea mom it would get her sometime too meet the new people of our family and I'll get too spend some time with her. I just didn't want her too feel alone you should come with us Kara it's gonna be a lot of fun. " Scout said walking next too her curling his tail around her's.

"I'd also like to get to know Kara better too,and i'm sure she'd have a fun time'i think we should be off now before it gets dark,now that is when it will be scary".Karifu said with a wink and a smile.

Lt. Trevor
February 15th, 2006, 11:57 PM
"We can go now if you want." Kago said as he walked to the front of the den.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Rinoa shouted as she ran after Kago.

Noodle
February 16th, 2006, 10:44 AM
"We can go now if you want." Kago said as he walked to the front of the den.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Rinoa shouted as she ran after Kago.

"Good idea Kago,huh ?What's that noise?Someone else wanting to come?".Karifu said with a giggle.

"If we wait around any longer we'll have the whole Savannah with us".Shandie mumbled.

Lt. Trevor
February 19th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Kago chuckled with Karifu as Rinoa ran up to them.

"Not funny, guys." Rinoa responded as she caught up with the group.

"It sorta' is." Kago said as Rinoa glared at him.

Noodle
February 25th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Kago chuckled with Karifu as Rinoa ran up to them.

"Not funny, guys." Rinoa responded as she caught up with the group.

"It sorta' is." Kago said as Rinoa glared at him.

OOC : Forgot about this lol

Karifu takes the lead and starts padding off.Shandie stays behind for a second and looks behind her,she didn't want to go off "stop !!".Shandie yelled.She fall to the ground.Karifu ran over to her sister."She's had a vison,looks like we won't be going,i really wanted to go though".Karifu said looking a little sad.

Shandie started shivering and whimpering.She then opened her eyes and awoke slowly yet very weakly.

Kopa
February 28th, 2006, 07:48 AM
(( o.o haven't posted here in a long time..kinda forgot where I was =P ))

Kaden had been peacefully napping out in the savannah of the Pridelands. He yawned with a smile on his face and slowly rose to his paws. He stretched as far as he could and then shaked off the feeling. He couldn't help but feel like he was home.

A warm feeling came over him when he looked up into the sky. A slight breeze surrounded him for a few seconds and it felt good on his fur. He knew...just knew that this part of the day was good for exploring! He set off on his own little adventure.

(( Ok I'm in again ^__^ ))

Nala The Princess
March 2nd, 2006, 06:06 PM
Kala walked the rocky hills. She looked for a friendly face. It had been so long she wondered if any one would recognise her. She looked from side to side let out a sigh as she put her head down. She wondered if anyone had even noticed she'd gone. She couldn't help thinking about Scout and friends. A strange feeling came across her and she felt like she did at the very begining. As if she knew no one...
She carried on walking and finally stopped when she reached the water hole. She helped herself to a drink and lyed staring blankly into the water remembering all the memories with Scout and friends and then let out another sigh as her chin rested on the waters edge.

(welcome back me :D)

Scout The Playful Cub
March 5th, 2006, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
Kala walked the rocky hills. She looked for a friendly face. It had been so long she wondered if any one would recognise her. She looked from side to side let out a sigh as she put her head down. She wondered if anyone had even noticed she'd gone. She couldn't help thinking about Scout and friends. A strange feeling came across her and she felt like she did at the very begining. As if she knew no one...
She carried on walking and finally stopped when she reached the water hole. She helped herself to a drink and lyed staring blankly into the water remembering all the memories with Scout and friends and then let out another sigh as her chin rested on the waters edge.

(welcome back me :D)

Scout who was still at the watering hole with his family sees Kala he shakes his head thinking this was just his imagination playing tricks on him. He hadn't seen Kala in what seemed like years. When he figured that it wasn't a sign of his imagination. He walks up behind Kala and gently taps her on the shoulder with a paw. "Hi, Kala been a long time" He says.

Nala The Princess
March 5th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Scout who was still at the watering hole with his family sees Kala he shakes his head thinking this was just his imagination playing tricks on him. He hadn't seen Kala in what seemed like years. When he figured that it wasn't a sign of his imagination. He walks up behind Kala and gently taps her on the shoulder with a paw. "Hi, Kala been a long time" He says.

Kala felt a tap on her shouldar, she turned round with a blank expression on her face. Then she saw Scout and a big smile lit up her face. "Scoooooooooooooooout" she cried pouncing onto him and licking him over and over again! She was so happy to see him that all her energy was restored in one second of seing him!

Meanwhile Sakura, A punked up Cubby lioness (see sig) padded along below pride rock. She was new to the area and was wary of anyone. She was great friend once you knew, kind, on the look out and always protective of her friends, but unless you knew her alot of people where quite scared of her. She didn't like anyone trying to move her pink tuft out the way of her eye, no one had never seen under it and as far as she was concerened that's the way it was staying. She'd scorn and growl if anyone dare try and if they continued after that then she would attack. Not even her friends dare try, they didn't even know of her past... it was something she was unwilling to talk about...

Scout The Playful Cub
March 5th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Kala felt a tap on her shouldar, she turned round with a blank expression on her face. Then she saw Scout and a big smile lit up her face. "Scoooooooooooooooout" she cried pouncing onto him and licking him over and over again! She was so happy to see him that all her energy was restored in one second of seing him!

Meanwhile Sakura, A punked up Cubby lioness (see sig) padded along below pride rock. She was new to the area and was wary of anyone. She was great friend once you knew, kind, on the look out and always protective of her friends, but unless you knew her alot of people where quite scared of her. She didn't like anyone trying to move her pink tuft out the way of her eye, no one had never seen under it and as far as she was concerened that's the way it was staying. She'd scorn and growl if anyone dare try and if they continued after that then she would attack. Not even her friends dare try, they didn't even know of her past... it was something she was unwilling to talk about...

Scout laughed as she pounced on too him and started licking him constantly. Scout licked her back all over. "I was wondering where you'd gotten off too I was worried you went back too your snowy homeland and forgot all about me. I am so happy that I got too see you again." Scout said wrapping his paws around her in a tight hug. "Who's that over there?" Scout asked Kala noticing the black cub with pink tuft not too far away. "She looks new maybe we should go over and introduce ourselves." Scout said. He was always in the mood too make new friends. Dash clears his throat loudly. "Oh, I almost forgot Kala this is Dash Ballard had too go back too her home and so I found a new brother and that's Dash."

"I'm very pleased too meet you Kala Scout has told me a lot about you but I'd never imagined you'd look so beautiful." Dash said lifting up Kala's right paw and kissing it being the cub with manners that he was.

Nala The Princess
March 6th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Scout laughed as she pounced on too him and started licking him constantly. Scout licked her back all over. "I was wondering where you'd gotten off too I was worried you went back too your snowy homeland and forgot all about me. I am so happy that I got too see you again." Scout said wrapping his paws around her in a tight hug. "Who's that over there?" Scout asked Kala noticing the black cub with pink tuft not too far away. "She looks new maybe we should go over and introduce ourselves." Scout said. He was always in the mood too make new friends. Dash clears his throat loudly. "Oh, I almost forgot Kala this is Dash Ballard had too go back too her home and so I found a new brother and that's Dash."

"I'm very pleased too meet you Kala Scout has told me a lot about you but I'd never imagined you'd look so beautiful." Dash said lifting up Kala's right paw and kissing it being the cub with manners that he was.

"I did go back to my snowy land, I dunno how I ended up back there" she said tilting her head to the side looking puzzled. "but I never forgot about you" she continued.

Kala smiled. "Hey Dash" Kala smiled polietly putting out her paw to shake paws with the new cub. "How come Ballard had to go home?" she asked. "Are you still with Kara" Kala asked again. She'd missed out on so much she was wanting all the goss on what happened whilst she was away. Kala blushed as Dash Kissed her paw and complimented her. She smiled again. "My, what a charming brother" she said looking at Scout. "Nice to meet you too and thank you" Kala replied. "Hey... Scout's been talking about me alot has he huh? Right that's it, let's go to pride rock and you can tell me everything on the way" she smirked teaseingly.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 7th, 2006, 12:25 AM
"I did go back to my snowy land, I dunno how I ended up back there" she said tilting her head to the side looking puzzled. "but I never forgot about you" she continued.

Kala smiled. "Hey Dash" Kala smiled polietly putting out her paw to shake paws with the new cub. "How come Ballard had to go home?" she asked. "Are you still with Kara" Kala asked again. She'd missed out on so much she was wanting all the goss on what happened whilst she was away. Kala blushed as Dash Kissed her paw and complimented her. She smiled again. "My, what a charming brother" she said looking at Scout. "Nice to meet you too and thank you" Kala replied. "Hey... Scout's been talking about me alot has he huh? Right that's it, let's go to pride rock and you can tell me everything on the way" she smirked teaseingly.

"Well she didn't have too go she just wanted too go live with her older brother back in her pride. And yes, I'm still with Kara all though I haven't seen her in quite a little while. I don't know why but it seems like we grew apart a little." He said sadly. He really missed Kara.

Dash followed behind Kala. "Well he's been telling me how sweet you were and that you were a really beautiful girl. Oh and he also that if........." Dash said being cut off as Scout puts a paw over Dash's mouth.

"Shush Dash I don't want you too tell her that" Scout hissed.

"Relax, Scout It's gonna be fine if I tell her." Dash looks around too make sure no one will tell Kara. "Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you" Dash said.

Kovu The Lion
March 7th, 2006, 01:18 AM
((OOC: Wow I just can't stay into this RP for more than 30 seconds can I? :| lol someone shoot me if I can't stay for more than 3 posts this time :P))

Kara had followed up behind the cubs, and saw the snow white lioness cub come back from her "snowy lands" as she had previously stated, she kept low to the soft dirt, concealed by a few grasses but soon they parted as the cubs started to head back to Pride Rock. She then maneuvered herself behind bushes and trees, watching the pack walking. And soon she heard her name mentioned. Her ears perked and she leaned her head forwards a bit to see what was about to happen, then the words struck her ears as clear as a bell ringing.

"Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you"

Then, it felt as if she had heard a huge bang, and she fell to the ground behind the tree, heart strucken at the words, and the possibilities of Scout having loved another person. Her eyes faded and turned white as they slowly came to a close. The one she loved, and gave her heart to, had and could possibly have loved another person. Was it because she wasn't good enough? That she wasn't always around anymore? Did she not show enough love..? Or.. That he never felt for her from the begining, that it was all a big lie.. The times.. The emotions.. And the places they had been together.. All a lie just to make her happy..?

She awakened not even a few seconds later, a tear trickling down her face as it landed on a blade of grass, and then tipped to the soft dirt around her, and was quickly absorbed. "Scout..." She said in a soft voice, continuing to stare at the cubs walking away from her.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 7th, 2006, 01:29 AM
((OOC: Wow I just can't stay into this RP for more than 30 seconds can I? :| lol someone shoot me if I can't stay for more than 3 posts this time :P))

Kara had followed up behind the cubs, and saw the snow white lioness cub come back from her "snowy lands" as she had previously stated, she kept low to the soft dirt, concealed by a few grasses but soon they parted as the cubs started to head back to Pride Rock. She then maneuvered herself behind bushes and trees, watching the pack walking. And soon she heard her name mentioned. Her ears perked and she leaned her head forwards a bit to see what was about to happen, then the words struck her ears as clear as a bell ringing.

"Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you"

Then, it felt as if she had heard a huge bang, and she fell to the ground behind the tree, heart strucken at the words, and the possibilities of Scout having loved another person. Her eyes faded and turned white as they slowly came to a close. The one she loved, and gave her heart to, had and could possibly have loved another person. Was it because she wasn't good enough? That she wasn't always around anymore? Did she not show enough love..? Or.. That he never felt for her from the begining, that it was all a big lie.. The times.. The emotions.. And the places they had been together.. All a lie just to make her happy..?

She awakened not even a few seconds later, a tear trickling down her face as it landed on a blade of grass, and then tipped to the soft dirt around her, and was quickly absorbed. "Scout..." She said in a soft voice, continuing to stare at the cubs walking away from her.

Scout ran too Kara when she had seen her. "No Kara it's not true Dash twisted my words around I would never say something like that especially not too you. For Kala I love her like a sister maybe but you're so much different too me Kala you have too believe me after all the things I've done for you don't think that I'd ever love someone else. What I said was If I hadn't met you I would of fallen in love with Kala but I fell in love with you because before you Kala was the most beautiful. There is nothing and no one that I could ever love more then you not Kala not Dash not my mom not my dad not Ballard not even my own life. You have too believe me Kara because I would really do anything for you. So if you don't believe me you just tell me and I'll kill myself right now cause any life without you isn't a life at all." Scout said tears running down his eyes sadly.

Dash walked over too Scout and Kara. "He's telling the truth Kara. There's nobody else in this world that he cares about more then you. I would hate too be the one responcible for Scout hurting himself because of what I said. You really mean the world too him Kara and nothing would change that" Dash said honestly.

Kovu The Lion
March 7th, 2006, 01:37 AM
((OOC: Wow! Scout is a mind reader omg :O!!! *insert huge gapping mouth icon here* Got to watch what I say from now on :D *Joke joke cough cough* ^^))

Kara looked up to the form of an orange cub standing over her, he seemed to be in tears, and his words were blurred to her, though she heard a few parts of what he had to say and a slight smile appeared on her face, and she reached out to grab whatever she could and pulled Scout down ontop of her, embracing him tightly into her fur nuzzlign him deeply and longingly.

"Scout.. I"m sorry, that I ever thought or said anything like that.." She said in a stiffled voice, speaking softly to him to reassure him.

"I just... Acted before thinking.." She continued on with a sigh of depression escaping her lips and she continued to rub her head up against his.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 7th, 2006, 01:44 AM
((OOC: Wow! Scout is a mind reader omg :O!!! *insert huge gapping mouth icon here* Got to watch what I say from now on :D *Joke joke cough cough* ^^))

Kara looked up to the form of an orange cub standing over her, he seemed to be in tears, and his words were blurred to her, though she heard a few parts of what he had to say and a slight smile appeared on her face, and she reached out to grab whatever she could and pulled Scout down ontop of her, embracing him tightly into her fur nuzzlign him deeply and longingly.

"Scout.. I"m sorry, that I ever thought or said anything like that.." She said in a stiffled voice, speaking softly to him to reassure him.

"I just... Acted before thinking.." She continued on with a sigh of depression escaping her lips and she continued to rub her head up against his.

Scout who had been crying loudly and was thinking about killing Dash right then and there. Was a little bit startled as Kara hugged him. He felt like he lost what mattered most too him and if he did he would have killed Dash because he was the one who said it. There was nothing that mattered too him more then her. Scout smiled as she pulled him on top of her. And showered her with hugs kisses and nuzzles. "I'm sorry Kara It's my fault but I want you too too know nothing and no one will ever take your place EVER." He said rubbing his head lovingly against Kara's head and fur. Licking her face countless times. Scout had never shown this much affection too anyone ever.

Dash sighs in relief as Scout and Kara are hugging and nuzzling. He couldn't bare too see Scout the way he was. He felt kinda dumb for telling Kala that. Kara must mean something really special too Scout Scout could never put on the feeling of emotion that he showed too Kara. And too think he almost blew it Scout probably never would have forgiven him again if that happened.

Kovu The Lion
March 7th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Kara grinned from cheek to cheek hearing his words and her eyes perked up as she was licked countless times, she had to put a paw up to Scout's muzzle to keep him away from her, as she tried to breath from the pure joy she was experiencing.
"Sccouuttt!! I didn't ask for a bath!" She said with a grin, she leaned her muzzle up removing her paw from his muzzle and gave him a soft lick from his chin to his nose, leaning back down with a soft grin putting her right paw on his chest smiling wide.

"I'm so glad that.. You don't feel for anyone other than me Scout.. And I'm ever so glad to have you always and forever.." She said speaking softly.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 7th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Kara grinned from cheek to cheek hearing his words and her eyes perked up as she was licked countless times, she had to put a paw up to Scout's muzzle to keep him away from her, as she tried to breath from the pure joy she was experiencing.
"Sccouuttt!! I didn't ask for a bath!" She said with a grin, she leaned her muzzle up removing her paw from his muzzle and gave him a soft lick from his chin to his nose, leaning back down with a soft grin putting her right paw on his chest smiling wide.

"I'm so glad that.. You don't feel for anyone other than me Scout.. And I'm ever so glad to have you always and forever.." She said speaking softly.

"Sorry I just got a little carried away I just missed you so much when you were away and when You forgave me that was the happiest moment of my life I couldn't help but give you a tongue bath." Scout said with a laugh nuzzling her maw that was still on his chest. Scout would of licked her for days if Kara hadn't put a paw too his muzzle. He couldn't even dream about life without Kara. He bent down and gently pressed his nose against her's.

"Now that's true love" Dash said with a happy sigh.

Nala The Princess
March 7th, 2006, 06:34 PM
"Well she didn't have too go she just wanted too go live with her older brother back in her pride. And yes, I'm still with Kara all though I haven't seen her in quite a little while. I don't know why but it seems like we grew apart a little." He said sadly. He really missed Kara.

Dash followed behind Kala. "Well he's been telling me how sweet you were and that you were a really beautiful girl. Oh and he also that if........." Dash said being cut off as Scout puts a paw over Dash's mouth.

"Shush Dash I don't want you too tell her that" Scout hissed.

"Relax, Scout It's gonna be fine if I tell her." Dash looks around too make sure no one will tell Kara. "Scout said that he really likes you and if he hadn't met Kara before you he would have loved you" Dash said.

"I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug. "I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug.Kala blushed.

"Aww that's really sweet" Kala smiled giving Scout a friendly hug and messing up his tuff on his head.

"Your quite sweet yourself" Kala smirked looking at Dash. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you" she smiled giving him a hug and swishing her tail under Scout's chin teasingly.

"Hey Kara" Kala smiled looking towards Kara. "I would never come between you to, you having nothing to worry about, you two are great together" she smiled. "I wouldn't expect Scout to love me more than a friend or family when he has someone like you" she told her honestly.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM
"I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug. "I'm sorry to hear she's gone away Scout, You must really miss her" she said giving him another hug.Kala blushed.

"Aww that's really sweet" Kala smiled giving Scout a friendly hug and messing up his tuff on his head.

"Your quite sweet yourself" Kala smirked looking at Dash. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you" she smiled giving him a hug and swishing her tail under Scout's chin teasingly.

"Hey Kara" Kala smiled looking towards Kara. "I would never come between you to, you having nothing to worry about, you two are great together" she smiled. "I wouldn't expect Scout to love me more than a friend or family when he has someone like you" she told her honestly.

Scout got off Kara and gave Kala a big friendly hug. "Thanks Kala you're a great friend. You should really get too know Dash he's really a nice guy and it would be great if the 4 of us were dating then we could go on double dates and stuff I think it'd be a ton of fun.

Dash turned a very bright red/pink when Kala hugged him and called him sweet. Dash had never heard a girl call him sweet before or hug him. "Yeah, I agree that'd be a lot of fun."Dash said.

Kovu The Lion
March 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Kara smiled softly as she rose to her paws dipping her head at the other female cub. "Boys.. What is up with them and wanting to date all the time.. i mean whats so great about girls!" She said with a sly smirk coming up to stand beside the snow white cub. She looked to her and grinned mischeviously.

"Is it something about us thats different? I mean.. We don't.. Smell different do we.." She said with a raised brow

Nala The Princess
March 7th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Scout got off Kara and gave Kala a big friendly hug. "Thanks Kala you're a great friend. You should really get too know Dash he's really a nice guy and it would be great if the 4 of us were dating then we could go on double dates and stuff I think it'd be a ton of fun.

Dash turned a very bright red/pink when Kala hugged him and called him sweet. Dash had never heard a girl call him sweet before or hug him. "Yeah, I agree that'd be a lot of fun."Dash said.

Kala smiled. "That's what I'm here for Scout" she said proudly. "Dash seems really nice to" Kala smiled before looking at Dash and then back at Scout still smiling. "That would be great and tons of fun" Kala smiled thinking to herself. "So Dash" Kala smirked. "What ya going to tell me so I can get to know more about you?" She asked. She liked Dash, He reminded her of Scout in so many ways and she knew she wanted to know Dash as well as she did Scout. He was cute and had her attention.

Kala looked towards Kara and smiled. "Nah I don't think so" she said tilting her head to the side as the thought crossed her mind
"I reckon there more forgetful than us and that's why they ask" she smirked looking at Scout and Dash.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 8th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Kala smiled. "That's what I'm here for Scout" she said proudly. "Dash seems really nice to" Kala smiled before looking at Dash and then back at Scout still smiling. "That would be great and tons of fun" Kala smiled thinking to herself. "So Dash" Kala smirked. "What ya going to tell me so I can get to know more about you?" She asked. She liked Dash, He reminded her of Scout in so many ways and she knew she wanted to know Dash as well as she did Scout. He was cute and had her attention.

Kala looked towards Kara and smiled. "Nah I don't think so" she said tilting her head to the side as the thought crossed her mind
"I reckon there more forgetful than us and that's why they ask" she smirked looking at Scout and Dash.

"Hey we're not forgetful" They both say at the same time.

"Well, There isn't much too tell you. My life isn't very interesting I love too pin other cubs. I also love too go swimming. I'm sure we're going too be great together." Dash said. "Now tell me about you."

Nala The Princess
March 8th, 2006, 01:16 PM
"Hey we're not forgetful" They both say at the same time.

"Well, There isn't much too tell you. My life isn't very interesting I love too pin other cubs. I also love too go swimming. I'm sure we're going too be great together." Dash said. "Now tell me about you."

Kala smirked as Dash and Scout answered at the same time.

"That's Great! Well, I'm best mates with Scout, I also Love Pinning and Swimming too" she grinned happily knowing they have things in common. "There's not really much else I can say, I have a twin sister named Bee but she's not around here! We were both snow princesses in our home lands but we all got seperated..." She paused, she'd said enough.

Sakura was now sat high on pride rock, her eyes fixed on these 4 cubs. They were a little younger than her but she was secretly envying their friendship. It was hard for her to trust people but once she did, Her friends loved her. She thought to herself that maybe she should go over but shook the thought out of her head. If people wanted to be her friend they had to come to her and prove they were trustworthy.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 8th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Kala smirked as Dash and Scout answered at the same time.

"That's Great! Well, I'm best mates with Scout, I also Love Pinning and Swimming too" she grinned happily knowing they have things in common. "There's not really much else I can say, I have a twin sister named Bee but she's not around here! We were both snow princesses in our home lands but we all got seperated..." She paused, she'd said enough.

Sakura was now sat high on pride rock, her eyes fixed on these 4 cubs. They were a little younger than her but she was secretly envying their friendship. It was hard for her to trust people but once she did, Her friends loved her. She thought to herself that maybe she should go over but shook the thought out of her head. If people wanted to be her friend they had to come to her and prove they were trustworthy.

Scout lookws over at the cub who was sitting on Pride Rock. "Who's that I've never seen that cub around here before.Maybe we should go over and say hi too her".

"Yeah, you can never have too many friends. "Dash said falling in love with Kala all ready now that they seemed too have so much in common.

Nala The Princess
March 9th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Scout lookws over at the cub who was sitting on Pride Rock. "Who's that I've never seen that cub around here before.Maybe we should go over and say hi too her".

"Yeah, you can never have too many friends. "Dash said falling in love with Kala all ready now that they seemed too have so much in common.

Kala looked over to were Scout was looking. "Oh! I dunno" she said tilting her head like she always did when she didn't know something.
"Dash do you wanna go over and say 'ello to that cubby over there" Kala smiled. She liked Dash loads already and Couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

Sakura perked her ears up. She sensed her name being spoke about. She stayed exactly were she was. If they came over then maybe she could become friends with them. It would all depend on if she could trust them...

Scout The Playful Cub
March 9th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Kala looked over to were Scout was looking. "Oh! I dunno" she said tilting her head like she always did when she didn't know something.
"Dash do you wanna go over and say 'ello to that cubby over there" Kala smiled. She liked Dash loads already and Couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

Sakura perked her ears up. She sensed her name being spoke about. She stayed exactly were she was. If they came over then maybe she could become friends with them. It would all depend on if she could trust them...

"Yeah, I think we should come on Kala it'll be fun" Dash said. Scout and Dash wandered over too where Sakura was.

"Hi there My name's Scout and this is my brother Dash" Scout said cheerfully too the new lion. "I've never seen you around here where you from?" Dash said cocking his head too the side in interest.

Skye
March 9th, 2006, 07:23 PM
"Yeah, I think we should come on Kala it'll be fun" Dash said. Scout and Dash wandered over too where Sakura was.

"Hi there My name's Scout and this is my brother Dash" Scout said cheerfully too the new lion. "I've never seen you around here where you from?" Dash said cocking his head too the side in interest.

Kala smiled and followed them gracefully over to where the cub lay.
"and I'm Kala" Kala smiled introducing herself to the new cub.

Sakura looked at the cubs and got up. "Name's Sakura" she told them. "I'm not from around here" She said truthfully. She was hard to get to know at first as she didn't always trust anyone, little did the cubs know, it would get easier to know her!

Scout The Playful Cub
March 9th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Skye
Kala smiled and followed them gracefully over to where the cub lay.
"and I'm Kala" Kala smiled introducing herself to the new cub.

Sakura looked at the cubs and got up. "Name's Sakura" she told them. "I'm not from around here" She said truthfully. She was hard to get to know at first as she didn't always trust anyone, little did the cubs know, it would get easier to know her!

Scout could tell she was hard too get too know. But Scout hoped this all would change once she got too hang out with them. "Hey we were wondering Ya wanna hang out with us?" Scout asked in the most friendly way he could.

Skye
March 9th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Scout could tell she was hard too get too know. But Scout hoped this all would change once she got too hang out with them. "Hey we were wondering Ya wanna hang out with us?" Scout asked in the most friendly way he could.

Sakura paused and thought for a moment. "If I do... where we be going and what be we doing?" she asked. She could of gone with the flow but if she was going to hang out with these cubs they had to be doing something fun!

Scout The Playful Cub
March 9th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Sakura paused and thought for a moment. "If I do... where we be going and what be we doing?" she asked. She could of gone with the flow but if she was going to hang out with these cubs they had to be doing something fun!

"Well how about we all go swimming do you like swimming Sakura?" Scout suggested. He hadn't had a water fight in ages and it would be nice if him and all his friends could go and swim for a while.

Skye
March 10th, 2006, 12:11 PM
"Well how about we all go swimming do you like swimming Sakura?" Scout suggested. He hadn't had a water fight in ages and it would be nice if him and all his friends could go and swim for a while.

Sakura thought for a moment. Maybe this is what she needed. "Hmm... Ok" She said. "Maybe you three can tell me all about you on the way" she suggested hoping to find more out about there cubs before the water fight.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 10th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Sakura thought for a moment. Maybe this is what she needed. "Hmm... Ok" She said. "Maybe you three can tell me all about you on the way" she suggested hoping to find more out about there cubs before the water fight.

"Yeah of course we can tell you more about us. And you can tell us about yourself on the the way as well. I think that we will all make the best of friends." Scout said too Sakura.

Lt. Trevor
March 10th, 2006, 10:50 PM
"Scout?" Kago called from the entrance to his den. "Where are you?"

Scout The Playful Cub
March 10th, 2006, 10:58 PM
"Scout?" Kago called from the entrance to his den. "Where are you?"

"I'll be right back Guys" He says too his friends hearing his dad calling for him. Scout runs as fast as he can too the enterance of his den and playfully tackles his dad down. "Hey Dad I was just about too go swimming with Dash and my friends you don't mind if I hang out with them do you dad?" Scout asks.

Skye
March 11th, 2006, 12:04 AM
"Yeah of course we can tell you more about us. And you can tell us about yourself on the the way as well. I think that we will all make the best of friends." Scout said too Sakura.

Sakura felt releved to here that and that was a huge weight of her shouldars but she didn't let on. "What we waiting for then. Let's go" she said picking up a quicker pace.

As Scout was doing alot of the talking Kala was looking at Dash all the time. She had started to daydream whilst looking at him whilst walking along and was now in a world of her own.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 11th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Sakura felt releved to here that and that was a huge weight of her shouldars but she didn't let on. "What we waiting for then. Let's go" she said picking up a quicker pace.

As Scout was doing alot of the talking Kala was looking at Dash all the time. She had started to daydream whilst looking at him whilst walking along and was now in a world of her own.

Dash smiled as Kala stared at him he hoped that she was thinking about him. Kala was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen in his life. It was like when she was around Dash he felt like was floating on air.

Scout ran back over too the gang. "Come on guys let's go for a swim" He says energetically.

Skye
March 11th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Dash smiled as Kala stared at him he hoped that she was thinking about him. Kala was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen in his life. It was like when she was around Dash he felt like was floating on air.

Scout ran back over too the gang. "Come on guys let's go for a swim" He says energetically.

Kala came out of the world of her own she was in and smiled at Dash and then looked towards Scout "alrighty then, Last one in the waters going to get soaked" she called running of and jumping into the water once she got there.

Sakura padded along gently. She wondered if they'd still soak her if she was last to the water hole or if they'd go easy on her with her being new. She thought for a moment and decided to wait and see what would happen is she was last to the water hole.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 11th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Kala came out of the world of her own she was in and smiled at Dash and then looked towards Scout "alrighty then, Last one in the waters going to get soaked" she called running of and jumping into the water once she got there.

Sakura padded along gently. She wondered if they'd still soak her if she was last to the water hole or if they'd go easy on her with her being new. She thought for a moment and decided to wait and see what would happen is she was last to the water hole.

The 4 lion cubs dived into the water. Sakura of course was the last one there. "Hey Sakura you look a little dry." Scout said splashing Sakura. Dash playfully tackled Scout into the water and playfully held him under.

Lt. Trevor
March 11th, 2006, 03:58 PM
"Not at all, I'm heading down to the water hole anyways." Kago said with a smile, he enjoyed spending time with the cubs.

Utora
March 11th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Von Reiker had been stalking about these 'Pride Lands' all day now. He was most assured that they were a Kingdom of peace and well being, for every animal from bird to zebra was at some sort of harmony with it's surrondings. It was very much unlike any other place he'd been too. It's charming beauty made him smile inside, and only inside. He'd never be so foolish as to let a stranger catch him at odds with the world, or at agreement with it.

A faint sound of life caught his ears, and it wasn't a grazing herd of zebra either. This sound was of young children like. With this sound he became aware of the lush aroma of water. Lokking about, he decided he'd make hisself known here at this communal cesspool.

As he came upon it, closer with each step, Von Reiker kept well from sight, down within the grass. Approaching the border of the water, he stopped just enough so only his eyes could settle on the watering area.

4 cubs - unattended? Don't be an idiot. Where there are young there are elders. He took this to mind, but he also took consideration of these cubs as rouges. Nevertheless, he remained poised at the brim and watched contently. He wouldn't come as of yet, appearing as a threat. He'd wait until it best suited him.

Skye
March 11th, 2006, 06:55 PM
The 4 lion cubs dived into the water. Sakura of course was the last one there. "Hey Sakura you look a little dry." Scout said splashing Sakura. Dash playfully tackled Scout into the water and playfully held him under.

Sakura smirked and splashed back Scout. Then it seemed as if she disappered she'd just gone behind Scout skimmed her paw quickly in the water to form a small wave above Scout, Soaking him when it landed. She then stepped back and kept a fair distance from the water and smirked.

Kala looked at Sakura and giggled softly before dunking her front paws on Dashs head and dunking him under playfully. Kala loved the water hole. It was her favourite places of all palces.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 12th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Sakura smirked and splashed back Scout. Then it seemed as if she disappered she'd just gone behind Scout skimmed her paw quickly in the water to form a small wave above Scout, Soaking him when it landed. She then stepped back and kept a fair distance from the water and smirked.

Kala looked at Sakura and giggled softly before dunking her front paws on Dashs head and dunking him under playfully. Kala loved the water hole. It was her favourite places of all palces.

"OH you just wait until you get into the water, you're gonna get it." Scout said playfully too Sakura.

Dash screamed as he felt 2 paws on him and dunked his head into the water. Dash surfaced spitting water out of his mouth like a fountain. He smiled and backed up a few spaces and tackled Kala into the water playfully.

Skye
March 12th, 2006, 01:24 PM
"OH you just wait until you get into the water, you're gonna get it." Scout said playfully too Sakura.

Dash screamed as he felt 2 paws on him and dunked his head into the water. Dash surfaced spitting water out of his mouth like a fountain. He smiled and backed up a few spaces and tackled Kala into the water playfully.

Sakura just continued to smirk at Scout She moved slightly closer and plonker her tail tuff upside down on Scout's head so he looked like he had a pink tuff like hers except in the middle of his head between his eyes. She was slightly bigger than the other cubs and slightly older, She was still an Adolescent but not far of from being a teen!

Kala giggled as Dash tackled her playfully into the water as she got up from splashing into the water her eyes met Dashs and her smile faded as everything went silent as she started into his eyes sweetly...

(;))

Scout The Playful Cub
March 12th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Sakura just continued to smirk at Scout She moved slightly closer and plonker her tail tuff upside down on Scout's head so he looked like he had a pink tuff like hers except in the middle of his head between his eyes. She was slightly bigger than the other cubs and slightly older, She was still an Adolescent but not far of from being a teen!

Kala giggled as Dash tackled her playfully into the water as she got up from splashing into the water her eyes met Dashs and her smile faded as everything went silent as she started into his eyes sweetly...

(;))

Dash stared back at her eyes just as sweetly as Kala was staring into his eyes. Her eyes were so dazzling Dash could look into her eyes forever. Dash leaned closer too Kala and before he knew it he kissed Kala right on the lips. He backed up blushing. "Sorry" He said shyly looking down at his paws nervously.

Scout looked up too see the pink tuft of Sakura's tail. He reached his paws out and grabbed onto Sakura playfully dragging Sakura into the water.

Skye
March 12th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Dash stared back at her eyes just as sweetly as Kala was staring into his eyes. Her eyes were so dazzling Dash could look into her eyes forever. Dash leaned closer too Kala and before he knew it he kissed Kala right on the lips. He backed up blushing. "Sorry" He said shyly looking down at his paws nervously.

Scout looked up too see the pink tuft of Sakura's tail. He reached his paws out and grabbed onto Sakura playfully dragging Sakura into the water.

Kala blushed and smiled as Dash kissed her. She felt all tingly and giddy inside. Kala looked at Dash as he blushed. She put her paw behind his head and moved it a little closer to her own and then kissed him on the lips and smiled still looking at his bashful face.

Sakura popped her head above the water "So that's how you want to play huh?" she smirked swiming under the water and biting his tail gently and playfully.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 12th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Kala blushed and smiled as Dash kissed her. She felt all tingly and giddy inside. Kala looked at Dash as he blushed. She put her paw behind his head and moved it a little closer to her own and then kissed him on the lips and smiled still looking at his bashful face.

Sakura popped her head above the water "So that's how you want to play huh?" she smirked swiming under the water and biting his tail gently and playfully.

Dash felt so happy when she had kissed him. Dash couln't think of anytime he felt better then that moment that Kala kissed her. Dash snuggled next too Kala and nuzzled her happily and lovingly.

Scout looked all around for Sakura when she had swam underwater when he felt a bite on his tail he jumps up at least 3 feet into the air in terror and fell underwater with a big splash.

Skye
March 12th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Dash felt so happy when she had kissed him. Dash couln't think of anytime he felt better then that moment that Kala kissed her. Dash snuggled next too Kala and nuzzled her happily and lovingly.

Scout looked all around for Sakura when she had swam underwater when he felt a bite on his tail he jumps up at least 3 feet into the air in terror and fell underwater with a big splash.

Kala blushed and put her paws infront of her face to hide the fact she was blushing. Kala snuggled closer to Dash and shut her eyes gently as the wind blew, Opening them again when the breeze has passed before resting her head on Dashs Shouldar

By this time Sakura was back above the water and turned her head away with a smirk as Scout splashed back into the water. Shaking her head suttley and quickly to make sure her hair tuft covered her eye. No one could see under her hair tuft, no one had and no one was going to, they just Couldn't! As she heard Scout land, Sakura turned her head back towards him knowing her tuft was back in place and smirked again.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 12th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Kala blushed and put her paws infront of her face to hide the fact she was blushing. Kala snuggled closer to Dash and shut her eyes gently as the wind blew, Opening them again when the breeze has passed before resting her head on Dashs Shouldar

By this time Sakura was back above the water and turned her head away with a smirk as Scout splashed back into the water. Shaking her head suttley and quickly to make sure her hair tuft covered her eye. No one could see under her hair tuft, no one had and no one was going to, they just Couldn't! As she heard Scout land, Sakura turned her head back towards him knowing her tuft was back in place and smirked again.

Dash smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder could life get any better then this? Dash felt like he had died and gone too heaven and Kala was his little angel. Dash nuzzled her head.

Scout suraced and growled playfully at Sakura. "You're asking for it now" He growled playfully getting into a pouncing stance ready too playfully pounce on Sakura.

Skye
March 16th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Dash smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder could life get any better then this? Dash felt like he had died and gone too heaven and Kala was his little angel. Dash nuzzled her head.

Scout suraced and growled playfully at Sakura. "You're asking for it now" He growled playfully getting into a pouncing stance ready too playfully pounce on Sakura.

Kala closed he eyes happily as Dash nuzzled her head. She felt so special. She looked up to see him smile and smiled blissfully. "them to seem to be having fun" she laughed softly looking towards Sakura and Scout.

Sakura continued to smirk at Scout "show me what you've got" she replied

Scout The Playful Cub
March 17th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Kala closed he eyes happily as Dash nuzzled her head. She felt so special. She looked up to see him smile and smiled blissfully. "them to seem to be having fun" she laughed softly looking towards Sakura and Scout.

Sakura continued to smirk at Scout "show me what you've got" she replied

"Yeah they do look like they're having fun don't they?" Dash said staring lovingly into her eyes. "You have such beautiful eyes". He said softly too Kala.

Scout continued too circle Sakura playfully. He pounced onto Sakura pinning her down playfully.

Lt. Trevor
March 18th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Kago was lying under a tree and watching the cubs play. It was midday and they had recently eaten, so there was no worry about the cubs getting hungry.
--------------------------------------------
Rinoa was taking a swim in the water hole. This is probably the most activity she's had today.

Skye
March 19th, 2006, 09:30 AM
"Yeah they do look like they're having fun don't they?" Dash said staring lovingly into her eyes. "You have such beautiful eyes". He said softly too Kala.

Scout continued too circle Sakura playfully. He pounced onto Sakura pinning her down playfully.

Kala smiled. "Well it's good to see them having fun" Kala blushed. "There not as beautiful as yours" she told him "Yours are like the stars" she replied.

Sakura rolled over and pinned him but kept her paws by his head on and not on his tummy. She didn't want to put all her wait on him with her being slightly older.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 19th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Kala smiled. "Well it's good to see them having fun" Kala blushed. "There not as beautiful as yours" she told him "Yours are like the stars" she replied.

Sakura rolled over and pinned him but kept her paws by his head on and not on his tummy. She didn't want to put all her wait on him with her being slightly older.

Dash cuddled next too Kala even more and nuzzled her. " Scout must have forgot too tell me how beautiful you really were. You're as beautiful as an Angel." He said licking her on the cheek.

Scout playfully growled at Sakura. He uses his hind legs too playfully kick her off him. And playfully tackle her again pinning her down again. "Got ya" He cheered victoriously.

Ravincal
March 19th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Tando staggered on his legs and walked slowly forward, any hope was lost. He would surely sooner or later die of the wounds, or die of the dehydration of the hot burning sun that made his tongue nearly toast as he gasped and breathed slowly and deep. His adolescent paws couldn't bear him much longer.

Suddenly, he heard a couple of voices of cubs playing in.. water... water! Tando took one step, but falled to his belly and groaned as he landed. He used his last energy with a dangerous risk, he didn't know if there was hostile adults near the cubs, but he had no choice of calling for help.

''Somebody! Help!''

Scout The Playful Cub
March 19th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Ravincal
Tando staggered on his legs and walked slowly forward, any hope was lost. He would surely sooner or later die of the wounds, or die of the dehydration of the hot burning sun that made his tongue nearly toast as he gasped and breathed slowly and deep. His adolescent paws couldn't bear him much longer.

Suddenly, he heard a couple of voices of cubs playing in.. water... water! Tando took one step, but falled to his belly and groaned as he landed. He used his last energy with a dangerous risk, he didn't know if there was hostile adults near the cubs, but he had no choice of calling for help.

''Somebody! Help!''

Scout stopped when he heard a low cry for help. Scout walked up too the Lion that was lying down on his belly but not too close because he didn't know if this lion was friendly or not. "Mr. Are you ok?" Scout asked the lion curiously.

Dash walked up too him. "Poor lion must be dehydrated. I looked just like that we need too get this lion some water quick" Dash said.

Lt. Trevor
March 19th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Kago had gotten up to see what the comotion was when he saw the lion laying on the ground. He must be very dehydrated. Kago thought as he threw the lion on his back and trudged towards the water hole.

"Watch out guys." Kago said as he placed the lion down on the shore and splashed some water onto his face.

Ravincal
March 20th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Tando choked and gasped as he became fully operational as he felt the cold refreshing water splash upon is face. He buried his head in his water and drank for several moments before he withdrew his head again and took a deep breath.

''T.. thanks.. I was being chased by a pack of hyenas.. But I got them off me, I would have been finished if it weren't for you.. erm.. Who are you in the first place?''
He asked friendly and licked one of his small wounds on his left leg.

Skye
March 20th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Dash cuddled next too Kala even more and nuzzled her. " Scout must have forgot too tell me how beautiful you really were. You're as beautiful as an Angel." He said licking her on the cheek.

Scout playfully growled at Sakura. He uses his hind legs too playfully kick her off him. And playfully tackle her again pinning her down again. "Got ya" He cheered victoriously.

Kala smiled as Dash cuddled closer to her. "I'm not an angel" Kala giggled. "I can be yours if you like" she smirked giggly softly again.

Sakura raised her eyebrow at Scout as he growled and as he plafully kicked her down she used her hind paw to trip him up "you were saying" she smirked teasingly.

Sakura tilted her head at the new lion. She could see he was hurt therefore he wouldn't be a threat. "Are you ok Mr." she smiled slightly still keeping her cool.

Kala was hiding behind Dash and poped her head from behind him "I'm Kala who are you" she said friendly with a big smile on her face

Ravincal
March 20th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Tando gave Kala a smile ''The name is Tandolorian ms., but you can call me Tando''.

He noticed Sakura, sat still a little and looked at her but then came back to the real world ''Er.. Must be the dehydration'' Tando said and rubbed his chin with his paw.
''I better get these wounds cleaned, wouldn't like to get an infection''

Scout The Playful Cub
March 20th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Tando gave Kala a smile ''The name is Tandolorian ms., but you can call me Tando''.

He noticed Sakura, sat still a little and looked at her but then came back to the real world ''Er.. Must be the dehydration'' Tando said and rubbed his chin with his paw.

"My name's Scout and this is my brother Dash" Scout said motioning too the lion who was standing in front of Kala. "We could take you too the water hole really quick. And don't worry I may not be a doctor but those wounds don't look very deep. You clean them up you'll feel better in no time" Scout said.

Skye
March 20th, 2006, 06:12 PM

Sakura noticed Tando look her way and her cool act dropped for a second before she slouched back into cool.

Kala looked at Scout and then smiled at Dash before looking towards Tando. Kala giggled "You don't have to call me Ms" she said giggling again. "I'm Kala" she smiled with a big smile.

Sakura approached the lion. "Alright I'm Sakura" she said coolely feeling by the sense and reaction of the cubs that he was no danger.

Ravincal
March 20th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Tando laughed a little as he started cleaning one of his wounds, apparently it wasn't as bad as he had thought.
''Hi Sakura and not ms, but Kala'' he said smiling brightly.

''If you don't mind I ask Sakura, and you other guys, but aren't there alot of adults watching over you?'' Tando asked and froze a little of the thought of someone would suddenly jump out and attack him.

''Well, I hope at least they are as concerned as that guy'' Tando said pointing at Kago.

Skye
March 20th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Tando laughed a little as he started cleaning one of his wounds, apparently it wasn't as bad as he had thought.
''Hi Sakura and not ms, but Kala'' he said smiling brightly.

''If you don't mind I ask Sakura, and you other guys, but aren't there alot of adults watching over you?'' Tando asked and froze a little of the thought of someone would suddenly jump out and attack him.

''Well, I hope at least they are as concerned as that guy'' Tando said pointing at Kago.

"He's like Scout's Daddy" Kala smiled before pausing and giggling softly to herself again. "I changed my mind It's Ms Kala to you" she chuckled with a slight smirk.
"There all pretty nice round here just have to be careful now and again" she told him truthfully.
Sakura smirked at Tando (like she did alot of the time) "You think we NEED looking after?" she asked. It may of come across as a little cocky but that was just her attitude.

Ravincal
March 20th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Tando giggled lightly at Sakura. ''Well, you never know when a wounded lion comes around followed by scourges of hyenas.. Well, I got them off my tail, but it could have gone that far'' Tando said as he once again got some water in his wounds.

''Alright ms. Kala it is'' Tando said and bowed his head to lay weight on his ''joke''.

Neola
March 22nd, 2006, 03:41 PM
Neola finally reached the savannah, where she?s never been to before. The high golden grass, the blinding sun and the loud chirp of the crickets were completely new things for her, who spent her whole life in the nearby jungle.
Suddenly she caught sight of a few lions, including cubs, standing around another lion, who seemed to be injured. The were talking and laughing but Neola couldn?t understand a word from that distance. She wanted to ask for help but when she nearly reached the lions, she didn?t know what to say or how to explain things and so she turned around to find a sanctuary on her own.

Ravincal
March 22nd, 2006, 03:53 PM
Tando suddenly sensed someone near, he could smell something.. or someone. Apparently, the others hadn't caught the scent of.. Hmm.. Another lion.

''I will be right back'' Tando said and stood up, still humping a little on his left paw he began to walk towards the scent he had caught.
''Hmmm.. anybody there?''

Neola
March 22nd, 2006, 04:04 PM
Neola had that starnge feeling that she was followed by someone, but she didn't dare to turn around until she heard a voice asking "Anybody there?".
She stopped and turned her head towards the lion who was standing behind her.
"What do you want?" she said aggressively but then lowed down her voice as she recognized that the lion was friendly.
"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude" she said

Ravincal
March 22nd, 2006, 04:19 PM
Tando gave the lioness a smile, apparently this was a adolescent just as himself.
''No problem, no harm done. I was just wondering if you were spying on us or something... You know.. well nevermind, I'm Tando, and you?''
Tando said gently and bowed in front of the lioness.

Neola
March 22nd, 2006, 04:31 PM
Neola was relieved as Tando turned out to be quite nice.
"Spying on you?" she asked with a bright smile on her face
"Of course not! I'm new here you must know and...well, I was just..."Neola hesitated but then changed topic.
"Your name is Tando? I'm Neola", she said and noticed that Tando was humping.
"What's the matter with your paw?"

Ravincal
March 22nd, 2006, 04:38 PM
Tando pretended nothing was wrong, still the pain was killing him as he tried to walk normally. ''Nothing, I'm fine.., do you wanna meet the others?'' Tando asked friendly, he loved meeting new friends, and this one could indeed turn out being a special one.

''And god was she pretty'' Tando thought for himself as he looked at Neola.

Neola
March 22nd, 2006, 04:44 PM
"Are you sure nothing is wrong with your leg?" Neola asked as the noticed that Tando was trying to hide the pain.
Then she looked over to the other lions. They all seemed to be friendly.
"Hmm...is this your pride?"

Ravincal
March 22nd, 2006, 04:52 PM
Tando laughed lightly
''Nope, they are just some new friends I found, I think they would *groan*, surely let you join us... god''

Tando gasped and collapsed on the ground, the pain was too much.

Neola
March 22nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
"Tando? What's the matter with you?"she asked
"Tando?"
Neola joggled him with her paw but he didn't react
"Please...say something.Anything."
She desperately looked at the lion lying on the ground. He was still breathing, but deep and slowly.
"Hey!" Neola shouted to the group of lions who didn't seem to notice what was going on.
"I need your help...Come over here!"

Ravincal
March 22nd, 2006, 05:55 PM
Tando groaned as he was long gone in a world of darkness in his mind, flashbacks overwhelmed him.. Fire.. A big fire.. His brother...

Tando's eyes sprung open and he suddenly had lost the pain in his foot.. But how? The wound was still there, he couldn't really feel the pain anymore. Something was wrong.

''I... I'm fine..'' Tando said and stood up as his eyes began to look even more dizzy and blurred.

Neola
March 22nd, 2006, 06:12 PM
Neola was glad and relieved that Tando woke up again
"No, you're not fine! I'm not blind...I know something must be wrong" she said.
"You better get a rest in the shadow." Neola said and lead Tando over to a nearby tree.
"And now tell me what has happened to you. I've never seen a lion exhausted like that in my entire life."

Ravincal
March 22nd, 2006, 06:26 PM
Tando breathed heavily.
''Hyenas... I was fighting a hyena, but suddenly a whole horde of them began chasing and attacking me.. Luckily I got them off my tail, don't worry. I'll be fine''
Tando said and smiled at Neola, what a caring and concerned lioness.
''Where are the others?''

Neola
March 23rd, 2006, 06:22 AM
Neola took a short look-around but she couldn't see the other lions anymore
"I don't know." she said
"Either they are gone or we walked that far...hmm...You still didn't acquaint me with them" Neola said smiling

Ravincal
March 23rd, 2006, 11:30 AM
''Pardon my manners'' Tando said and smiled sweetly at Neola.
''Dont you have any family or anything that's missing you?''
Tando asked and looked around on the hot savannah, the sun was burning today it was even getting to hot even in the shadows.

Neola
March 23rd, 2006, 04:18 PM
"Never mind." Neola said shyly
"As for my family..." she continued "No, I don't really have anyone waiting for me."
Neola wanted to change topic but she didn't know what to talk about now.

Ravincal
March 23rd, 2006, 04:38 PM
Tando raised an eyebrow, he could clearly see something was wrong.
''Ne.. Neola? What's wrong?''
Tando asked concerned.

Neola
March 23rd, 2006, 04:43 PM
Neola pretended being surprised and answered: "N..Nothing. Really. How come you think something's wrong?" she remained silent for a moment and then asked: "The heat is killing me. Ain't there some river around here?"

Ravincal
March 23rd, 2006, 05:43 PM
Tando came back to the real world after some daydreaming, he didn't really know what happened right there in his brain.
''Well, it's like my sixth sense is screaming you are in pain or something.. And no I don't know if there's a river nearby, there's the lake or whatever it is over at the other guys''
Tando said and lowered his head down on his paws and sighed.

Neola
March 23rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
"No..I..I'm not." Neola said but then she realized that she didn't want to lie at this lion.
"Well, maybe I am...but I don't want to talk about that"

Ravincal
March 23rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
Tando walked slowly over and sat down beside Neola and nudged her playfully as he watched the heavenly sky.
''That's alright, I have problems myself I don't want to mention.. I, uhm.. Was wondering.. Are you going anywhere or are you staying with us? They'll surely be glad to have you with us'' Tando said nervously, not hoping she said what he didn't want her to say.

Skye
March 23rd, 2006, 07:02 PM
Tando giggled lightly at Sakura. ''Well, you never know when a wounded lion comes around followed by scourges of hyenas.. Well, I got them off my tail, but it could have gone that far'' Tando said as he once again got some water in his wounds.

''Alright ms. Kala it is'' Tando said and bowed his head to lay weight on his ''joke''.

Kala giggled and nuzzled Dash softly. "I'll have you know I'm a snow princess in the land of snow" she told him proudly whilst looking smug.

Sakura smirked again and tossed her tuft of hair over her eye even more than it already was before casually walking over to the waterhole and taking a drink as Neola came along and Tando and Neola caught up.

Ravincal
March 23rd, 2006, 07:10 PM
Tando stood up and walked a little towards the others at the waterhole. ''Coming?'' Tando asked as he looked over his shoulder in Neolas direction.

''The others are waiting''
Tando said and padded down to the others, he went over to Sukari since the others seemed to be pretty busy.

''Hey Sukari, what's up?'' Tando asked friendly and came up with a big smile.

Fire_Hazard
March 23rd, 2006, 11:20 PM
About a mile away, there was Fire running frantically in the savannah, trying to get away from the other lions that are trying to hurt them. Fire sees an enclosure and dives into the covering where there are rocks that he can hide behind. Fire peeked his head out of the rocks just slightly so that he could see who was chasing him. The lions that were chasing him stopped for a moment. Fire's mind was racing at the moment and the thought that appeared most was, "What am I going to do if they find me?"

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 04:40 AM
Tando walked slowly over and sat down beside Neola and nudged her playfully as he watched the heavenly sky.
''That's alright, I have problems myself I don't want to mention.. I, uhm.. Was wondering.. Are you going anywhere or are you staying with us? They'll surely be glad to have you with us'' Tando said nervously, not hoping she said what he didn't want her to say.
"No, I'm not going anywhere. I would be very happy if I could stay with you for a few days...if that's ok" then she followed Tando to the waterwhole.
"Erm...hello there" she shyly said
"I'm Neola" she said and smiled brightly

Ravincal
March 24th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Tando turned over to Neola and gave her a smile. ''I'm sure you can stay with us as long as you need''
Tando said and blinked at her.

Neola
March 24th, 2006, 01:33 PM
"Well, we need to see what the others say about that. I don't want to cause trouble or anything" Neola answered

Fire_Hazard
March 24th, 2006, 05:12 PM
One of the lions that was chasing him sniffed the air. Fire held his breath because he didn't want anything that could give off as his scent to the predators of some sort. The lion that sniffed the air hissed out of his mouth, "This way" and pointed to the opposite direction that Fire was in. The lions went into hot pursuit in the direction that Fire wasn't. Fire waited for about a minute and a half and then let go of his breath in one big "Phew!" Fire spoke with caution. "I must find help. I can't keep running away like this forever" Fire looks around for any source of water that he might find. He walks for about 5 min. and sees a water hole oasis. Fire's eyes light up and he races to his utopia of refreshness. He gobbles down as much water as he can and stops suddenly as he hears a rustling in the bushes nearby. He gets his claws out and shouts, "Who's there?!".....

Skye
March 25th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Sakura smiled with her normal smirk.
"I'm fine" she told him. Sakura Nodded her head up at Neola to say hi. "Sakura the name - I shouldn't see why it should be any problem you staying, No one can stop you anyway" She told her raising a slight smile.

Ravincal
March 25th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Tando looked over his shoulder at Neola and gave her a friendly smile. ''See? I told you it was okay''.
Tando walked over to the water and lowered his head to get a refreshment. After that he layed down on his side and sighed in contentment. ''So.. I never got to ask you Sukari.. Er.. Ms. Kala, do you live here? Or are you travelers just as I was?''
Tando said and looked at Sukari and Kala.

Skye
March 25th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Kala smiled. "I live here, so do Scout and Dash. My Uncle lives here too but we all tend to hang out so often that you wouldn't know we lived with anyone else" she giggled softly.

Sakura looked to the left and back again with a slight smile but still smirking as Kala finished speaking. Sakura didn't open up much so she deciceded to keep quiet and let Tando to believe whatever he wanted as to where she lived.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 25th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Scout and Dash smiled. They had never seen this lion before but he acted friendly enough. "Yeah, we all live here" Dash repeated.

Skye
March 26th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Scout and Dash smiled. They had never seen this lion before but he acted friendly enough. "Yeah, we all live here" Dash repeated.

Kala walked under Dash and rubbed her back under his chin happily and contently. She was happy to be with her best friend and found a boyfriend aswell as some new mates too. She was so happy.

Ravincal
March 26th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Kala walked under Dash and rubbed his back under his chin happily and contently. She was happy to be with her best friend and found a boyfriend aswell as some new mates too. She was so happy.

''So'' Tando said and looked around. ''Are you guys up to anything special?'' He asked and walked over smiling at Kala and Dash, heck they were cute together. Tando blinked at Kala and Dash and then turned over to Sukari and smiled brightly.

Skye
March 30th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Sakura smirked with a slight chuckle as he blinked at Kala and Dash
"Them to, there sharing a lovey dovey moment" she said rolling her eyes. She thought they were really sweet together but she came across as a tough nut.
Sakura paused and looked around for a moment! She stepped into the water and smirked back and Tando "and I... I'm having a water fight with you" she smirked again splashing a big wave at Tando before splashing her tail into the water and walking across to the other side casually.

Scout The Playful Cub
March 31st, 2006, 12:09 AM
Dash smiled lovingly as Kala waloked under him rubbing her back against his chin. Dash laughed a little at Sakura's statement he knew she was kidding around but she came across as the tough girl type. Once Kala had walked under him. He wraps his tail around Kala's and cuddles against her and gives her a kiss on the cheek as he and Kala watched Sakura have a water fight.

Scout was watching as well. Until a wave of water splashed him. "Wow, Sakura easy on the tidal waves" the damp Scout says with a chuckle.

Ravincal
March 31st, 2006, 04:46 AM
Tando grinned lightly as he was covered with the massive amount of water, that Sukari had fired at him. ''Ooooh! I'll get you for that'' Tando said and rushed out into the water and grapped Sukari's left leg and pulled her back into the water ''Gotcha!'' He grinned.

Mizani
April 1st, 2006, 11:40 AM
((ooc: NOTE- this post is reserved for KTL to reply to. And btw, sorry KTL, but I didn't feel like posting where we left off, as it seems a bit odd that after all this time, our chars are in the exact same spot. Throws them a bit out of the timestream I think))

Turning over in her sleep, a grunt emitted from Subira, (the only sound that could be made in her current slumbering state) when she was halted mid-roll by a large blockade.
Lifting her head sleepily, the golden brown pelted lioness identified the being next to her as Tumai. Her mate, obviously was still out like a light, and nothing in the Pridelands could wake him. Wait, scrap that, she had woken him once, but only because she had bellowed his name right through the very walls of his ear drum.
He had been complaining for the rest of the day. What a baby he could be sometimes.

Her mind screamed at her, for being such a fool for losing valuable rest, so she settled her head atop Tumai's bushy mane that spilled across his shoulders. A contented sigh sent small hairs from golden mass that encased her muzzle spurting along the direction of the breath; much like wheat in a field.

What to do today?

Exploring had lost its intrigue; hunting was barely a passtime; her friends were off with their family's. The only ones not busy, were the cubs of the pride, but they best play with lions their own age.

Speaking of family's.

Subira slid her head down so she could look at her belly. Nothing changed yet, but someday it would. Cubs of her own, was something she was looking forward to.

Sliding her head back into it's original spot on the floor the, by now, wide awake lioness sighed. She would get up in a minute, but she'd lie here for now and enjoy the quiet moment.

Skye
April 1st, 2006, 12:52 PM
Dash smiled lovingly as Kala waloked under him rubbing her back against his chin. Dash laughed a little at Sakura's statement he knew she was kidding around but she came across as the tough girl type. Once Kala had walked under him. He wraps his tail around Kala's and cuddles against her and gives her a kiss on the cheek as he and Kala watched Sakura have a water fight.

Scout was watching as well. Until a wave of water splashed him. "Wow, Sakura easy on the tidal waves" the damp Scout says with a chuckle.

Kala smiled lovingly at Dash and softly chuckled with Dash's laughter at Sakuras Statement. As Dash wrapped his tail round Kala, she wrapped her tail around Dash too. Cuddling into him and giving him a kiss on the cheek back happily.

Sakura smirked over at Scout "Oh you know you love it" she smirked before being dragged under the water by Tando.

Tando grinned lightly as he was covered with the massive amount of water, that Sukari had fired at him. ''Ooooh! I'll get you for that'' Tando said and rushed out into the water and grapped Sukari's left leg and pulled her back into the water ''Gotcha!'' He grinned.

Sakura bolted straight back up out the water, making sure her hair tuft was in place, no one could see under it, never! She shook her fur making sure Tando got all the water that came flying of her fur and smirked again. Then she seemed to vanish but she'd just gone under water, swam in Scouts direction until she was in reach, and pounced Scout into the water. "Oops" she smirked.

Ravincal
April 1st, 2006, 01:20 PM
Tando took a deep breath as he began flooding in the water on his back. ''Aaah... Much better'' He said and began relaxing, hoping Sakura wouldn't do any sort of sneak attack on him.

Dash and Kala was totally busy with eachother so Tando couldn't stop a little laugh. He blinked and gave Dash a thumb up.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 1st, 2006, 02:04 PM
Kala smiled lovingly at Dash and softly chuckled with Dash's laughter at Sakuras Statement. As Dash wrapped his tail round Kala, she wrapped her tail around Dash too. Cuddling into him and giving him a kiss on the cheek back happily.

Sakura smirked over at Scout "Oh you know you love it" she smirked before being dragged under the water by Tando.

Sakura bolted straight back up out the water, making sure her hair tuft was in place, no one could see under it, never! She shook her fur making sure Tando got all the water that came flying of her fur and smirked again. Then she seemed to vanish but she'd just gone under water, swam in Scouts direction until she was in reach, and pounced Scout into the water. "Oops" she smirked.

Dash smiled back lovingly as she wrapped her tail around his and cuddled into him with a kiss on the cheek. Dash nuzzled Kala lovingly with a loud content purr. He looked back at ravincal who had given him a thumbs up and just had too smile as he rubbed against Kala.

Scout smiled. "Yeah I guess I do love it it's a hot day so I guess I don't mind getting we................aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuughhhhhhhh. " Scout screamed as Sakura pounced on top of him knocking him into the water." Don't oops me I know you did this on purpose. You're gonna get it now" Scout said playfully getting into a position like he was ready too pounce.

Kovu The Lion
April 2nd, 2006, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: NOTE- this post is reserved for KTL to reply to. And btw, sorry KTL, but I didn't feel like posting where we left off, as it seems a bit odd that after all this time, our chars are in the exact same spot. Throws them a bit out of the timestream I think))

Turning over in her sleep, a grunt emitted from Subira, (the only sound that could be made in her current slumbering state) when she was halted mid-roll by a large blockade.
Lifting her head sleepily, the golden brown pelted lioness identified the being next to her as Tumai. Her mate, obviously was still out like a light, and nothing in the Pridelands could wake him. Wait, scrap that, she had woken him once, but only because she had bellowed his name right through the very walls of his ear drum.
He had been complaining for the rest of the day. What a baby he could be sometimes.

Her mind screamed at her, for being such a fool for losing valuable rest, so she settled her head atop Tumai's bushy mane that spilled across his shoulders. A contented sigh sent small hairs from golden mass that encased her muzzle spurting along the direction of the breath; much like wheat in a field.

What to do today?

Exploring had lost its intrigue; hunting was barely a passtime; her friends were off with their family's. The only ones not busy, were the cubs of the pride, but they best play with lions their own age.

Speaking of family's.

Subira slid her head down so she could look at her belly. Nothing changed yet, but someday it would. Cubs of her own, was something she was looking forward to.

Sliding her head back into it's original spot on the floor the, by now, wide awake lioness sighed. She would get up in a minute, but she'd lie here for now and enjoy the quiet moment.
((Yeah everyon back off this is my post :D:cheese: Just kidding lol <3))

Tumai layed peacefully next to his mates side, unconciously unaware that anything was actually happening around him, no movements, no sounds, no nothing.. All that he was aware of, was he was not there, but somewhere else, a place he called, Dreamscape, where you visited when you had you're dreams. And thus he didn't know anything but the tiny world he was now in. Until he was interupted by a slight nudge from when Subira had rolled over and layed against his side. A soft smile appeared upon his muzzle slowly as he recognized, or assumed rather who it was beside him, he guessed it was his mate, and he was right. He didn't know quite what to do, because he knew that his mate and he hadn't had a lot of sleep lately. And he wanted to look out for her well-being more than so his own so he contemplated over and over in his mind on if he should wake up, or continue laying still to see if she would go back to sleep. And soon he reached a decision,

He'd rather see his mate more than sleeping the day away, for nothing could be as peace bringing to him as seeing Subira's youthful smile everyday, or perhaps, every second of his life. He let his eyes flicker open slowly as the sun shown upon his browish tan body, and his mates golden brown fur. His golden mane seemed to cause a glint as the sun reflected upon it, another wonder he seemed to have. He felt his mate let out a soft sigh upon his mane, and it flowed across it rather usually like any other sigh would, but still it was an awkward feeling that it brought to him, kinda a ticklish one but not really. He smirked and rolled to his side and grasped the lioness that was next to him and held her close in a tight hug, kind of a 'good morning wake up now' kind of expression, but in a more loving manner.

He brung her to his body and snuggled into her softly, giving her head fur a soft lick, "Good morning, er well.. Kinda afternoon there Subira" He said with a pleasent smile set on his face, and as usual, in his calm and peaceful voice. His purple eyes gazed down to his mates, awaiting her answer, and reactions to the actions of his own.

Mizani
April 2nd, 2006, 11:16 AM
Subira was caught off guard slightly, though not surprised when Tumai pulled her closer to him. He was still warm, and she relished in it.

"Afternoon" She mumbled sweetly, brushing her head underneath his pale yellow chin. Slipping her paw over her mates own, Subira opened her mouth to speak again.

"Sleep well? You sure looked like you did, but then again, its hard to tell since you looked stone cold"

She spun her head around and stuck her tongue out slightly, to show the humour in her words.

Skye
April 2nd, 2006, 04:11 PM
Tando took a deep breath as he began flooding in the water on his back. ''Aaah... Much better'' He said and began relaxing, hoping Sakura wouldn't do any sort of sneak attack on him.

Dash and Kala was totally busy with eachother so Tando couldn't stop a little laugh. He blinked and gave Dash a thumb up.

Sakura smirked and let Tando relax for a while. "I'll be back" she smirked at him over her shouldar. "For now you can rest but don't think your getting away with anything" she told him, her smirk getting slightly bigger.

Dash smiled back lovingly as she wrapped her tail around his and cuddled into him with a kiss on the cheek. Dash nuzzled Kala lovingly with a loud content purr. He looked back at ravincal who had given him a thumbs up and just had too smile as he rubbed against Kala.

Scout smiled. "Yeah I guess I do love it it's a hot day so I guess I don't mind getting we................aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuughhhhhhhh. " Scout screamed as Sakura pounced on top of him knocking him into the water." Don't oops me I know you did this on purpose. You're gonna get it now" Scout said playfully getting into a position like he was ready too pounce.

Kala closed her eyes and rested her head on Dash's shouldar as he nuzzled her lovingly. she purred back - her purr getting louder the more he continued, Smiling sweetly as he nuzzled her.

Sakura smirked. "What? I thought you wanted to get wet? that's what you just said" she told him smirking again and rasing an eyebrow at him. "I did nothing on purpose" she joked smirking again. "gunna get it now am I? You'll have to catch me first" she chuckled smirking yet again before pouncing on his head and pushing him under water again before racing of at high speed.

Ravincal
April 2nd, 2006, 04:48 PM
Tando thought he would join the funny fighting, so he duck under the water, swam towards Sukari and dragged her under. ''Good afternoon Sukari!'' Tando laughed out loud and raced away under the water.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 2nd, 2006, 04:54 PM
Sakura smirked and let Tando relax for a while. "I'll be back" she smirked at him over her shouldar. "For now you can rest but don't think your getting away with anything" she told him, her smirk getting slightly bigger.

Kala closed her eyes and rested her head on Dash's shouldar as he nuzzled her lovingly. she purred back - her purr getting louder the more he continued, Smiling sweetly as he nuzzled her.

Sakura smirked. "What? I thought you wanted to get wet? that's what you just said" she told him smirking again and rasing an eyebrow at him. "I did nothing on purpose" she joked smirking again. "gunna get it now am I? You'll have to catch me first" she chuckled smirking yet again before pouncing on his head and pushing him under water again before racing of at high speed.

Dash nuzzled her even more as they purred in unison. He cuddled closer too Kala. And kissed her on the cheek.

Scout surfaced spitting water like he was a fountain sculpture. "That's it now you're asking for it."Scout said playfully pouncing on too Sakura's back.

Skye
April 2nd, 2006, 05:23 PM
Dash nuzzled her even more as they purred in unison. He cuddled closer too Kala. And kissed her on the cheek.

Scout surfaced spitting water like he was a fountain sculpture. "That's it now you're asking for it."Scout said playfully pouncing on too Sakura's back.

Kala smiled even more and nuzzled him back, continuely purring louder and louder as he purred whilst nuzzling her.

Sakura smirked, pounced and rolled so Scout was of her back. "You were saying" she smirked as she pounced high up into a tree.

Ravincal
April 2nd, 2006, 05:49 PM
Tando smirked and looked at Sukari in the tree from his relaxing position. ''Hey! It's not fair when you are running'' Tando said and laughed as he finally managed to get up to his feet, he slowly swam over to Dash and Kala. ''So, how long have you guys been together? It seems like you have been together forever, when looking at how much you love eachother'' Tando said and gave them a friendly smile.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 2nd, 2006, 06:38 PM
Tando smirked and looked at Sukari in the tree from his relaxing position. ''Hey! It's not fair when you are running'' Tando said and laughed as he finally managed to get up to his feet, he slowly swam over to Dash and Kala. ''So, how long have you guys been together? It seems like you have been together forever, when looking at how much you love eachother'' Tando said and gave them a friendly smile.

"Amazing enough we haven't known each other that long." Dash said smiling too Tando before gently kissing Kala.

"Wow, you're good do you think you can teach me how too be better at pinning." Scout asked the vertical Sakura who was still in the tree.

Skye
April 2nd, 2006, 09:26 PM
"Amazing enough we haven't known each other that long." Dash said smiling too Tando before gently kissing Kala.

"Wow, you're good do you think you can teach me how too be better at pinning." Scout asked the vertical Sakura who was still in the tree.

"Hey you said you wanted to relax" Sakura called back to Tando, rolling her eyes with a sly smirk.

Kala smiled at Dash and looked at Tando "No we haven't really known each other that long at all but Scout introduced us and that was it" she smiled kissing Dash back and happily swishing her tail behind him.

"hmm... teach you, what's it in for me" she grinned (for the first time) looking down at Scout with a smirk. Ofcourse she would try to teach him but she wanted to make out like she wanted something out of it and to see how far Scout would go until he thought it had gone to far.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 2nd, 2006, 09:33 PM
"Hey you said you wanted to relax" Sakura called back to Tando, rolling her eyes with a sly smirk.

Kala smiled at Dash and looked at Tando "No we haven't really known each other that long at all but Scout introduced us and that was it" she smiled kissing Dash back and happily swishing her tail behind him.

"hmm... teach you, what's it in for me" she grinned (for the first time) looking down at Scout with a smirk. Ofcourse she would try to teach him but she wanted to make out like she wanted something out of it and to see how far Scout would go until he thought it had gone to far.

"I don't know you too well Sakura so I don't really know what you want name me anything you want me too do and I'll do it for you anything" Scout said.

"Yup I guess you can say in was love at first sight literally" Dash said gently tickling Kala's nose with his tail.

Ravincal
April 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM
"I don't know you too well Sakura so I don't really know what you want name me anything you want me too do and I'll do it for you anything" Scout said.

"Yup I guess you can say in was love at first sight literally" Dash said gently tickling Kala's nose with his tail.

Tando smiled brightly at the couple. ''You guys...'' Tando said and blinked at Dash and swam over beside Scout, looking up at Sakura. ''Haye! That ain't fair!'' Tando giggled and smirked at Sakura.

Kovu The Lion
April 3rd, 2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira was caught off guard slightly, though not surprised when Tumai pulled her closer to him. He was still warm, and she relished in it.

"Afternoon" She mumbled sweetly, brushing her head underneath his pale yellow chin. Slipping her paw over her mates own, Subira opened her mouth to speak again.

"Sleep well? You sure looked like you did, but then again, its hard to tell since you looked stone cold"

She spun her head around and stuck her tongue out slightly, to show the humour in her words.

Tumai smiled to his mate and let go of hugging her, he got up from his sleeping place and stood proud of all four paws, and eagerly stretched them outwards, letting out a loud yawn, which turned into a growl as his back popped slightly. Afte rhe was sure that his muscles were stretched out well, he then took it to his opportunity to annoy his mate, just to see if she was really awake, or half asleep either one.

He bent his head down and started to lick gently at her head fur, almost like a bath but coating her head in a little bit of saliva, just to see her reaction, and he smirked slightly raising his head back up and winking down to her. "Just a slight wake up call for you Subira" He said with a soft chuckle. "and hey you know me all to well, any amount of sleep for me would be well.." He said with a grin planted firmly upon his face.

He thought to himself for a bit and raised the question, "I wasn't keeping you awake last night was I? For you to notice I was knocked out cold.." He asked in a slightly worried voice, perhaps if this were true he should let his mate sleep more, instead of having covered her with his licks first, but asking that rather. "If I did, I'm sorry if not, you should get some rest. Like our teacher said, The first step to be coming an adult, is knowing when to sleep, before work. Meaning always rest up before something important." He said with a slight smirk, showing a smile afterwards sinec he felt quite proud to at least remember something from their teachers back in their old Pride.

Skye
April 5th, 2006, 11:20 PM

Sakura giggled "I'm messing Scout, course I'll teach you, just wanted to get a reaction is all" she said falling out the tree and landing softly onto a pile of leaves that came with her as she fell. As she landed she rolled onto her tummy and smirked at Tando. "I'm down here now" she told him. "let's see how far you can go though" she smirked.

Ravincal
April 7th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Tando sighed and then leaned back in the water again. ''Awww, do I have to??'' Tando giggled lightly at Sakura, he gave her a quick smirk and then dove under the water and came splashing up, sighing deeply at the moment he came up. ''Aah.. Gotta love this''

Skye
April 7th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Tando sighed and then leaned back in the water again. ''Awww, do I have to??'' Tando giggled lightly at Sakura, he gave her a quick smirk and then dove under the water and came splashing up, sighing deeply at the moment he came up. ''Aah.. Gotta love this''

Sakura smirked back "You don't have to do anything but you can't say you want to do something and not do it" she smirked again lifting her paw up and resting her head on it with her body still hidden in leaves that had fallen from the tree with her.

Ravincal
April 7th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Tando looked at Sakura confused. ''Wasn't it Scout, who asked you?'' Tando asked and smiled at Sakura. The water was so refreshing today. Tando loved to relax in the water and watch the blue heaven beyond him.

Skye
April 8th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Tando looked at Sakura confused. ''Wasn't it Scout, who asked you?'' Tando asked and smiled at Sakura. The water was so refreshing today. Tando loved to relax in the water and watch the blue heaven beyond him.

"Wasn't it Scout that asked me what?" she asked raising a brow!
Her Head still resting on her paw, with her body still covered in leaves

Scout The Playful Cub
April 8th, 2006, 11:30 PM
"Wasn't it Scout that asked me what?" she asked raising a brow!
Her Head still resting on her paw, with her body still covered in leaves

Scout swam over too Sakura. "By the way how did you get so good at climbing trees. Are you one of those rare tree climbing lions or something." Scout asked looking over at Tando and Sakura.

Ravincal
April 9th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Tando gave up and giggled a bit. ''Nevermind Sakura.. I'm one confused lion at the moment'' He said and looked at her, he especially looked at the tuff of hair, which always hang down in front of her eye. ''How come your hair is always over exactly that eye Sukari?'' Tando asked.

Skye
April 11th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Scout swam over too Sakura. "By the way how did you get so good at climbing trees. Are you one of those rare tree climbing lions or something." Scout asked looking over at Tando and Sakura.

Sakura looked round nervously and sharply. The Smirk she carried everywere with her fell. She knew the time was come, she was being asked questions about her life. "erm... I've always known" "I was born that way" she told Scout rushing the words out her mouth quickly.

Tando gave up and giggled a bit. ''Nevermind Sakura.. I'm one confused lion at the moment'' He said and looked at her, he especially looked at the tuff of hair, which always hang down in front of her eye. ''How come your hair is always over exactly that eye Sukari?'' Tando asked.

Sakura looked at Tando and stepped back slowly curling herself around the same tree she was in not long ago, so only her eye without the tuft could be seen. She look sideways, then at Scout, then back at Tando. The infamous smirk had totally disappered and everything went silent for a moment. "Just because ok!?" She scorned. She didn't like taking about her past and she wasn't just going to open up to anyone.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 11th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Sakura looked round nervously and sharply. The Smirk she carried everywere with her fell. She knew the time was come, she was being asked questions about her life. "erm... I've always known" "I was born that way" she told Scout rushing the words out her mouth quickly.

Sakura looked at Tando and stepped back slowly curling herself around the same tree she was in not long ago, so only her eye without the tuft could be seen. She look sideways, then at Scout, then back at Tando. The infamous smirk had totally disappered and everything went silent for a moment. "Just because ok!?" She scorned. She didn't like taking about her past and she wasn't just going to open up to anyone.

Scout could sense that Sakura was getting a little defensive. "Oh sorry it was just a question I'm sorry for asking" He watched as she talked about her scar over her eye. He sighed a little bit.

Dash was busy cuddling with Kala. "Kala Sweetie have you noticed something a little weird about Sakura I can't quite put my paw on it but she seems rather weird."

Skye
April 11th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Scout could sense that Sakura was getting a little defensive. "Oh sorry it was just a question I'm sorry for asking" He watched as she talked about her scar over her eye. He sighed a little bit.

Dash was busy cuddling with Kala. "Kala Sweetie have you noticed something a little weird about Sakura I can't quite put my paw on it but she seems rather weird."

(i think you mean tuft not scar :p)

Sakura looked at Scout, Still behind the tree. "Right" she said to Scout. She was on guard now and her infamous smirk wouldn't come back until she felt at peace and could rest safely again.

Kala tilted her head. "I think she's just mysterious" she told Dash with a little smirk. She quite liked the fact there was some mystery about someone she knew. "She doesn't seem to open up much..." she told Dash "...but that's what makes her so mysterious" she giggled softly.
Kala cuddled into Dash more and smiled.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 11th, 2006, 11:47 PM
(i think you mean tuft not scar :p)

Sakura looked at Scout, Still behind the tree. "Right" she said to Scout. She was on guard now and her infamous smirk wouldn't come back until she felt at peace and could rest safely again.

Kala tilted her head. "I think she's just mysterious" she told Dash with a little smirk. She quite liked the fact there was some mystery about someone she knew. "She doesn't seem to open up much..." she told Dash "...but that's what makes her so mysterious" she giggled softly.
Kala cuddled into Dash more and smiled.

"I'm really sorry Sakura I really am let's just get back too playing" Scout said trying too change the topic.

"Yeah, I guess you're right it is nice too have someone so mysterious. "Dash said with a loud purr as she cuddled into Dash even more. Her fur felt so silky and Warm. Kala was like a big white teddy bear. Dash nuzzled her whole body lovingly.

Ravincal
April 13th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Tando looked at Sakura with a sad look on his face. ''I.. I'm sorry Sakura.. Really.. never meant to be rude or anything'' Tando said and walked over and layed down a bit from her. ''Hey.. It's alright, no one's perfect'' Tando said and gave her a warm friendly smile.

Skye
April 14th, 2006, 09:57 AM
"I'm really sorry Sakura I really am let's just get back too playing" Scout said trying too change the topic.

"Yeah, I guess you're right it is nice too have someone so mysterious. "Dash said with a loud purr as she cuddled into Dash even more. Her fur felt so silky and Warm. Kala was like a big white teddy bear. Dash nuzzled her whole body lovingly.

Sakura looked at Scout and tilted her head slightly. "I know" she told him. She knew he didn't mean it but was still wary.

Kala purred lovingly as Dash cuddled into her as she cuddled him lovingly back. His fur was so warm and rich and golden in colour. She felt the safest she could ever be when they cuddled.

Tando looked at Sakura with a sad look on his face. ''I.. I'm sorry Sakura.. Really.. never meant to be rude or anything'' Tando said and walked over and layed down a bit from her. ''Hey.. It's alright, no one's perfect'' Tando said and gave her a warm friendly smile.

Sakura could see how sad Tando was and her ears lowered. "It's ok. I shouldn't of snapped at you... or Scout" she told them both. "I... I'm... sorry" she mumbled.
Sakura wasn't one for apoligising but she knew she had to and that was as good as her apology would come.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 14th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Sakura looked at Scout and tilted her head slightly. "I know" she told him. She knew he didn't mean it but was still wary.

Kala purred lovingly as Dash cuddled into her as she cuddled him lovingly back. His fur was so warm and rich and golden in colour. She felt the safest she could ever be when they cuddled.

Sakura could see how sad Tando was and her ears lowered. "It's ok. I shouldn't of snapped at you... or Scout" she told them both. "I... I'm... sorry" she mumbled.
Sakura wasn't one for apoligising but she knew she had to and that was as good as her apology would come.

"Apology excepted! Everybody has something they want too keep hidden from their friends. " Scout said walking closer too Sakura with a smile.

As Kala nuzzled him and cuddled into him Dash gave her a long passionate lick. Dash then took out a claw and carved "Dash and Kala forever" With a big heart around it. When he was finished he went back too cuddling with Kala.

Skye
April 14th, 2006, 03:37 PM
"Apology excepted! Everybody has something they want too keep hidden from their friends. " Scout said walking closer too Sakura with a smile.

As Kala nuzzled him and cuddled into him Dash gave her a long passionate lick. Dash then took out a claw and carved "Dash and Kala forever" With a big heart around it. When he was finished he went back too cuddling with Kala.

Sakura sighed a breathe of relieve. She couldn't believe how nice Scout and Tando were being after she reacted the way she did. Sakura smiled and a little smirk crept back on her face. "You know your right Scout" Sakura told him. No one had ever been this nice to her before. Maybe she would open up about her past. Only time would tell...

Kala purred loudly as Dash carved with his claw. It was so sweet. "Awwww" she purred giving him a big kiss and cuddling into him more than ever. "I... I love you Dash" she told him happily.

Ravincal
April 14th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Tando smiled at the thought of they were cool with eachother again. ''No one's perfect, just take a look at my scar on my leg'' Tando and showed his front left leg fully. A scar was at the top of the leg, seemed like it was a scar from a claw. Tando layed his head down again on his paws and smiled at Sakura. ''Sometimes things arent as bad as we really think they are''

Skye
April 14th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Sakura smiled. "I guess I'm just not use to people being nice" she said shaking her head. She was curious about Tando's scar but she wouldn't ask about it. She would just assume that it was from a claw. "Perhaps there not always as bad as we sometimes think, but sometimes they are" she told him mysteriously.

Ravincal
April 14th, 2006, 06:00 PM
''I guess you're right'' Tando said and smiled. Tando stood up and stretched out and yawned and walked over to the waterhole. ''You coming?'' Tando asked friendly and walked into the waterhole.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 14th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Sakura sighed a breathe of relieve. She couldn't believe how nice Scout and Tando were being after she reacted the way she did. Sakura smiled and a little smirk crept back on her face. "You know your right Scout" Sakura told him. No one had ever been this nice to her before. Maybe she would open up about her past. Only time would tell...

Kala purred loudly as Dash carved with his claw. It was so sweet. "Awwww" she purred giving him a big kiss and cuddling into him more than ever. "I... I love you Dash" she told him happily.

"I love you too Kala." He says giving her a kiss on the lips. "There is no word in the entire english language that I can say too show how much I love you." He said purring back as Kala cuddled into him more then ever. He nuzzled her happily.

Scout smiled as Sakura's smile came back on her face. He always enjoyed cheering people up.

Mizani
April 15th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Tumai smiled to his mate and let go of hugging her, he got up from his sleeping place and stood proud of all four paws, and eagerly stretched them outwards, letting out a loud yawn, which turned into a growl as his back popped slightly. Afte rhe was sure that his muscles were stretched out well, he then took it to his opportunity to annoy his mate, just to see if she was really awake, or half asleep either one.

He bent his head down and started to lick gently at her head fur, almost like a bath but coating her head in a little bit of saliva, just to see her reaction, and he smirked slightly raising his head back up and winking down to her. "Just a slight wake up call for you Subira" He said with a soft chuckle. "and hey you know me all to well, any amount of sleep for me would be well.." He said with a grin planted firmly upon his face.

He thought to himself for a bit and raised the question, "I wasn't keeping you awake last night was I? For you to notice I was knocked out cold.." He asked in a slightly worried voice, perhaps if this were true he should let his mate sleep more, instead of having covered her with his licks first, but asking that rather. "If I did, I'm sorry if not, you should get some rest. Like our teacher said, The first step to be coming an adult, is knowing when to sleep, before work. Meaning always rest up before something important." He said with a slight smirk, showing a smile afterwards sinec he felt quite proud to at least remember something from their teachers back in their old Pride.
Subira was tempted to burst into peels of laughter, but decided instead, to chuckle.

"I'm sure thats the only thing you remember our teacher saying, since you slept through most of his teachings. He must have told you that more times, then there are gourds on a tree in fruiting season"

She stretched her fore paws, but decided not to get up on all fours just yet. She prefered to wait until she was awake, rather then stumble around with sleep ladened legs. She grinned up at Tumai, her smile glowing with cheeriness.

"And you didn't keep me up, I think the problem is how well you impersonate a breathing rock while your resting"

Her grin cast a sly shade now and she lent back against Tumai's legs.

"But I still love you..."

She picked herself up now, and set to grooming her paw. But before she did, she added to her mate.

"Even if you are alike to many a boulder in the grasslands"

Skye
April 15th, 2006, 09:11 PM
''I guess you're right'' Tando said and smiled. Tando stood up and stretched out and yawned and walked over to the waterhole. ''You coming?'' Tando asked friendly and walked into the waterhole.

Sakura smiled and walked closer towards Tando and Scout. "Why not" She looked towards Scout "Scout?" she asked to see if he was coming too.

"I love you too Kala." He says giving her a kiss on the lips. "There is no word in the entire english language that I can say too show how much I love you." He said purring back as Kala cuddled into him more then ever. He nuzzled her happily.

Scout smiled as Sakura's smile came back on her face. He always enjoyed cheering people up.

Kala smiled and purred softly. "when were older and we have cubs of our own running about, there'll be so beautiful" she told him "There'll be a rich golden colour like your fur and there'll be just as cute as you and have your eyes too" she giggled softly.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 15th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Sakura smiled and walked closer towards Tando and Scout. "Why not" She looked towards Scout "Scout?" she asked to see if he was coming too.

Kala smiled and purred softly. "when were older and we have cubs of our own running about, there'll be so beautiful" she told him "There'll be a rich golden colour like your fur and there'll be just as cute as you and have your eyes too" she giggled softly.

Dash couldn't wait too have kids with Kala it was gonna be so cool. "No, you're the cutest one Kala. I want all the girls too look as beautiful as you are. I would like too ask you a question at my old pride I was a prince I would be honored if you would be my queen when we grow up. All our friends can be in our pride too Scout, and Sakura, and everyone, it's gonna be so great Kala what do ya say?" He asked clutching her front paws in his lovingly.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Tando couldn't stop smiling as he looked at Dahs and Kala, somehow they reminded him of his mother and his father when they sat under the stars with eachother, talking about how much they loved eachother. That was the only thing Tando really could remember from his past. The feeling of being loved and comforted was something that was lacking in Tando's heart, not that he was jealous of Dash or Kala, he was happy on their ways of course, but Sakura.. ''I guess there'll be no chance at all'' Tando thought for himself as he walked into the refreshing water, he winced a little but then dove under the water and came up again with a sigh in contentment.
''Come on guys! The water is great''
Tando said and smiled at Scout and Sakura.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Dash couldn't wait too have kids with Kala it was gonna be so cool. "No, you're the cutest one Kala. I want all the girls too look as beautiful as you are. I would like too ask you a question at my old pride I was a prince I would be honored if you would be my queen when we grow up. All our friends can be in our pride too Scout, and Sakura, and everyone, it's gonna be so great Kala what do ya say?" He asked clutching her front paws in his lovingly.

"Ok the girls can be as cute as me but the boys have to be as handsome as you" she smirked sticking her tongue out at Dah.
Kala blushed. "I'd like to be your Queen very much Dashypoos" she giggled. Dashypoos was something that had just slipped into her head. "I was the snow princess in my old land too" she told him with a smile.

Tando couldn't stop smiling as he looked at Dahs and Kala, somehow they reminded him of his mother and his father when they sat under the stars with eachother, talking about how much they loved eachother. That was the only thing Tando really could remember from his past. The feeling of being loved and comforted was something that was lacking in Tando's heart, not that he was jealous of Dash or Kala, he was happy on their ways of course, but Sakura.. ''I guess there'll be no chance at all'' Tando thought for himself as he walked into the refreshing water, he winced a little but then dove under the water and came up again with a sigh in contentment.
''Come on guys! The water is great''
Tando said and smiled at Scout and Sakura.

Sakura smiled and padded slowly back into the water. Once all her paws were in, she stopped and looking down at her reflection in the water, she thought to herself 'maybe showing someone whats under my tuft would make me be able to trust people more' then, remembering what the other lions had done to her before she arrived at the pridelands, she shook her head and erased the thought from her mind. She kept her head facing the water but moved her eyes to look up at Tando, where she raised a small smile.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Tando caught Sukari looking at him, and he looked back and returned the smile. At once, Tando felt something rush through his body, like his head was nearly exploding when he saw Sukari's smile. ''*cough*.. er.. Something in my throat'' Tando said and tried to hide away the shyly feelings he had. Tando was finally beginning to realise that Sukari weren't so bad on the inside, definately not. Tando rolled over onto his back and began flooding in the surface water, sighing in contentment as he felt the refreshing water running through his fur.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Tando caught Sukari looking at him, and he looked back and returned the smile. At once, Tando felt something rush through his body, like his head was nearly exploding when he saw Sukari's smile. ''*cough*.. er.. Something in my throat'' Tando said and tried to hide away the shyly feelings he had. Tando was finally beginning to realise that Sukari weren't so bad on the inside, definately not. Tando rolled over onto his back and began flooding in the surface water, sighing in contentment as he felt the refreshing water running through his fur.

"You look a little flushed" Sakura smirked putting the infamous smirk back on her face. "Something in your throat? Get a drink then. The waters right infront of you" she said with a smug grin. As Tando rolled onto his back, Sakura thought it looked relaxing so walked a little closer to him and rolled onto her own back, making sure he got splashed in the process.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 06:59 PM
''Aww I'll get you for that... Ah... When I have the energy for it'' Tando said and giggled lightly as both of them were laying in the surface water and enjoying the hot sun, baking on them. ''So.. Have you ever had a boyfriend or anything?'' Tando said, nearly gone in daydreaming. Tando quickly realised what he just said and smiled shyly. ''er.. if you know what I mean''

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 07:18 PM
''Aww I'll get you for that... Ah... When I have the energy for it'' Tando said and giggled lightly as both of them were laying in the surface water and enjoying the hot sun, baking on them. ''So.. Have you ever had a boyfriend or anything?'' Tando said, nearly gone in daydreaming. Tando quickly realised what he just said and smiled shyly. ''er.. if you know what I mean''

Sakura sat straight up then relising she was on water, fell straight in sending a gush of water all over Tando. Sakura's head suddenly popped out the water again "Me? ... Urm..." She felt akward again as it was another question, but she wouldn't snap like she did last time, not this time. "Well... I'm only a cub" she smirked before laying back on the waters surface. "What about Tando? You seen someone you like huh?" She asked with another smirk.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 07:29 PM
''Not really.. most girls usually runs away from me.. Avoiding me.. I don't know why'' Tando said and sighed as he looked at Sukari, but it would definately take a change if it was possible, he just couldn't believe it could go so far it could be reality. No not Sukari, Tando wasn't her type.. That was what Tando was thinking when he first saw her. ''Well, Dash and Kala are cubs as well'' Tando said and blinked at Sukari.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 07:37 PM
''Not really.. most girls usually runs away from me.. Avoiding me.. I don't know why'' Tando said and sighed as he looked at Sukari, but it would definately take a change if it was possible, he just couldn't believe it could go so far it could be reality. No not Sukari, Tando wasn't her type.. That was what Tando was thinking when he first saw her. ''Well, Dash and Kala are cubs as well'' Tando said and blinked at Sukari.

"Yeah they are, there lucky aren't they" she sighed. Sakura swayed her eyes in Tandos direction "Why would girls avoid you?" she asked. She couldn't see why girls wouldn't like him. She paused for a moment. "You don't have to answer that... I don't like answering questions, So you don't have to either..." she told him and raised a small smile.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 07:50 PM
''I don't know.. Most of them gets digusted of my scar on my leg'' Tando said and rubbed his leg. Tando looked over at Dash and Kala, and then back at Sukari with a soft smile. ''They are'' Tando said and giggled lightly as he swam closer to Sukari, he couldn't think of anything better to do at this moment.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 08:02 PM
''I don't know.. Most of them gets digusted of my scar on my leg'' Tando said and rubbed his leg. Tando looked over at Dash and Kala, and then back at Sukari with a soft smile. ''They are'' Tando said and giggled lightly as he swam closer to Sukari, he couldn't think of anything better to do at this moment.

"That old thing?" Sakura said looking down at his scar. "that's nothing... you didn't see some of the cuts and bruises I got when..." she paused and the smirk faded as she relised what she was just about to say and the tone in her voice changed "nevermind" she said looking in the oppisite direction.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 08:13 PM
''What? You can tell me Sukari.. Really'' Tando said and took a paw over to the side of Sukari's head and moved it over facing Tando again. ''What is it Sukari?'' Tando said and looked curiously and seriously at her. ''You know it's okay to tell me''

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 08:24 PM
''What? You can tell me Sukari.. Really'' Tando said and took a paw over to the side of Sukari's head and moved it over facing Tando again. ''What is it Sukari?'' Tando said and looked curiously and seriously at her. ''You know it's okay to tell me''

Sakura sighed and looked down. "I guess I may aswell tell you now" she felt a bit akward but she felt as if she'd said too much already.
She slowly moved her pink tuft out the way of her eye to reveal a diamond inside her eye.
"I've been kidnapped by people before because of... IT and lions have attacked me plenty of times for it too... I've had my eye clawed and scratched at so may times..." She looked up at Tando then quickly shook her head so the tuft covered her eye again.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Tando looked at her with wide open eyes and with a sad look in his face. ''Sukari.. I.. I don't know really what to say'' Tando said as he stroked the right side of her face. ''Maybe the diamond tells us, that something golden is inside you, and that you aren't just a smirky cub'' Tando said and smiled softly at her, he would do anything to make her feel a bit better of the current situation right now.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Tando looked at her with wide open eyes and with a sad look in his face. ''Sukari.. I.. I don't know really what to say'' Tando said as he stroked the right side of her face. ''Maybe the diamond tells us, that something golden is inside you, and that you aren't just a smirky cub'' Tando said and smiled softly at her, he would do anything to make her feel a bit better of the current situation right now.

Sakura smiled slightly. "It's ok, there's nothing you can say. "Don't tell Scout or the others though right, I don't want everyone knowing" she told him. "The diamond may have a story but now you know let's not mention it again" she told him.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Tando smiled and withdrawed his paw. ''You can count on me Sukari, I wont tell anything'' Tando said and smiled softly at her. Tando leaned back in the surface water still smiling at Sukari ''Are you going to join me?'' Tando said and smiled even brighter.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 16th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Sakura smiled slightly. "It's ok, there's nothing you can say. "Don't tell Scout or the others though right, I don't want everyone knowing" she told him. "The diamond may have a story but now you know let's not mention it again" she told him.

Scout walked up too Sakura and Tando. "Hey ya guys what's up"? Scout said jumping into the water. Scout could tell that they were both hiding something from him. It was a feeling Scout had when he was born he could always tell if someone was keeping something from him. But Scout just decided too let it go.

Dash licked Kala as he heard the name Dashypoos. "I like that nickname. I guess I have too think of a cute nick name for you." He thought for a second so many names came too his head.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 09:33 PM
''Nothing really.. just chatting'' Tando said and smiled at Scout. ''What about you?'' Tando asked and looked at him in his position: both paws over his chest, floating in the water. The refreshing water was undescribable.. it was just so delicious to lay there in the water, including laying beside one gorgeous lioness. But Tando didn't dare to say that, his shyness came in the way.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Tando smiled and withdrawed his paw. ''You can count on me Sukari, I wont tell anything'' Tando said and smiled softly at her. Tando leaned back in the surface water still smiling at Sukari ''Are you going to join me?'' Tando said and smiled even brighter.

Sakura smiled. All of a sudden she got a feeling she'd never felt before, she believed she could actually trust a certain someone. It was deffinetly a start as before now she'd lost all hope of people able to trust anyone! Sakura smiled and joined Tando "I sure am" she smiled bright eyed.

Sakura looked up. "Hey Scout come join us" she smiled. She actually felt so much better to get a huge weight of her shouldar.

Kala purred softly. Dash was so sweet. Kala sat with her hand in his paw and gazed into his eyes lovingly.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Tando was astounded when she saw that smile for the first time ''Wow'' was all that his mind was screaming to him, and his heart began beating at an extreme rate when Sakura came over beside him. Tando couldn't stop blushing when she came over and couldn't think of anything to say. ''Nice weather hm?'' Tando said stupidly, he nearly smacked himself on the side of his head of what he had just said.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Tando was astounded when she saw that smile for the first time ''Wow'' was all that his mind was screaming to him, and his heart began beating at an extreme rate when Sakura came over beside him. Tando couldn't stop blushing when she came over and couldn't think of anything to say. ''Nice weather hm?'' Tando said stupidly, he nearly smacked himself on the side of his head of what he had just said.

"Tando are you feeling ok?" Sakura asked a little baffled at his random comment. "The weathers always nice here" she told him with her smirk creeping back on her face.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Tando was about to say something, but then sighed and looked back up in the azure blue heaven. ''Yea.. I guess it's the sun'' Tando said and looked over at Sukari with a weak smile. Tando felt unsure of the current situation, maybe he was freaking her out just as he did with the other so called friends he had been having before he met these guys. ''If you know what I mean'' Tando said.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Tando was about to say something, but then sighed and looked back up in the azure blue heaven. ''Yea.. I guess it's the sun'' Tando said and looked over at Sukari with a weak smile. Tando felt unsure of the current situation, maybe he was freaking her out just as he did with the other so called friends he had been having before he met these guys. ''If you know what I mean'' Tando said.

"I guess the sun's a little warmer than normal" she said still a little baffled. Sakura got out the water and lay down by the waters edge soaking up all the sun rays. "Nothing like a nice sunbathe"

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Tando sighed ''Couldn't agree more on that one Sukari'' Tando smiled weakly and looked straight up into the sun, which was a bad idea. ''Ouch.. my eyes!'' Tando said and began rubbing them. ''Gee.. it wont stop hurt in the left one'' Tando said and kept rubbing his left eye.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Tando sighed ''Couldn't agree more on that one Sukari'' Tando smiled weakly and looked straight up into the sun, which was a bad idea. ''Ouch.. my eyes!'' Tando said and began rubbing them. ''Gee.. it wont stop hurt in the left one'' Tando said and kept rubbing his left eye.

"You should come sunbathe too..." she smiled tilting her head up on the ground so she could see a very upside down Tando. "...but if your fine there that's cool too!" she continued. "hey your upside down" she smirked.

Sakura shot straight up. "Are you ok?" she asked. "Don't rub it you'll only irrate it more" she told him. "How are they sore? do you think you got something in it?" She had kinda learnt alot about eyes in the past.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 11:08 PM
''I dont know.. It keeps burning and itching in my eye'' Tando removed his paw and opened his eye, everything went black in his eye. ''I can't see on my eye!!'' Tando ran around in the water and suddenly turned towards Sukari and quickly ran up to her and layed down tight beside her. ''I.. now it's all just blurry with black dots...'' Tando said as he was nearly pressing Sukari too much down into the ground.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 16th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Sakura smiled. All of a sudden she got a feeling she'd never felt before, she believed she could actually trust a certain someone. It was deffinetly a start as before now she'd lost all hope of people able to trust anyone! Sakura smiled and joined Tando "I sure am" she smiled bright eyed.

Sakura looked up. "Hey Scout come join us" she smiled. She actually felt so much better to get a huge weight of her shouldar.

Kala purred softly. Dash was so sweet. Kala sat with her hand in his paw and gazed into his eyes lovingly.

"You know what I gotta.... uhhhhhhhh......... go........... somewhere else right now" Scout said with a lie getting out of the water shaking himself off and walking off. He was feeling quite bad it's like no one trusted him.

Dash purred back in responce as he kissed Kala's paw passionately. He saw Scout walk off sadly. "What's wrong with him" He wondered out loud.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 11:23 PM
''I dont know.. It keeps burning and itching in my eye'' Tando removed his paw and opened his eye, everything went black in his eye. ''I can't see on my eye!!'' Tando ran around in the water and suddenly turned towards Sukari and quickly ran up to her and layed down tight beside her. ''I.. now it's all just blurry with black dots...'' Tando said as he was nearly pressing Sukari too much down into the ground.

"Ok don't panic! I'll have a look for you but try to stay calm, it may just be an inflamed eye, they can be painful" she told him seeing how much it was bothering him. Sakura put her paw round Tando and moved closer to have a better inspection of his eye. "Well I can't really see anything..." she said continueing to check his eye out.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 11:26 PM
''I don't know'' Tando said and withdrawed his eye, a tear began rolling down his cheek. ''*sniff*What if I cant be able to see again on my eye Sukari?'' Tando said and layed his head down close to her. ''I don't want to loose my seeing'' Tando said and sniffed.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 11:37 PM
''I don't know'' Tando said and withdrawed his eye, a tear began rolling down his cheek. ''*sniff*What if I cant be able to see again on my eye Sukari?'' Tando said and layed his head down close to her. ''I don't want to loose my seeing'' Tando said and sniffed.

Sakura smiled softly. "Your not going to loose your seeing Tando, be carm and relax. It could be inflamed, it could be the heat, there are a number of things it could be... Try sleeping it off first - I'll stay with you if you like?" she offered "and if that doesn't work then I'll have another look in the morning" she smiled and stroked Tandos fur with her paw.

"You know what I gotta.... uhhhhhhhh......... go........... somewhere else right now" Scout said with a lie getting out of the water shaking himself off and walking off. He was feeling quite bad it's like no one trusted him.

Dash purred back in responce as he kissed Kala's paw passionately. He saw Scout walk off sadly. "What's wrong with him" He wondered out loud.

"erm... ok, you don't have to go on our account Scout" Sakura told him relising he was making an excuse but why she didn't know.

Kala smiled and purred softly in harmony with Dash. Then she noticed Scout "I dunno, do you think one of us should go after him and find out?" she sad tilting her head curiously.

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Tando smiled and for the first time in ages he felt like a thousand of angels was dancing around him, Tando layed his head on Sukaris shoulder and nuzzled it lightly before he closed his eyes. ''Thanks Sukari.. You don't know how glad you just made me'' Tando said and sighed in contentment.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 16th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Dash cuddled against Kala. He purred loudly. He couldn't help thinking about Scout though. Scout was his brother and he wanted too see what upset him so much that he'd walk away from the group like that. "I think I'm gonna see what Scout's deal is you wanna come with me Kala" Dash asked.

Skye
April 16th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Tando smiled and for the first time in ages he felt like a thousand of angels was dancing around him, Tando layed his head on Sukaris shoulder and nuzzled it lightly before he closed his eyes. ''Thanks Sukari.. You don't know how glad you just made me'' Tando said and sighed in contentment.

Sakura smiled. "I don't really know if there's a name for it but it could just be eye-ache and rest could be all you need" she smiled. "We'll find out tomorrow though because if it's still bothering you then it can't be eye-ache... let's just hope it is and wait and see though hey?"

Dash cuddled against Kala. He purred loudly. He couldn't help thinking about Scout though. Scout was his brother and he wanted too see what upset him so much that he'd walk away from the group like that. "I think I'm gonna see what Scout's deal is you wanna come with me Kala" Dash asked.

"Yeah we'll both go, Scout's my best friend" she smiled standing up and grabbing hold of Dashs paw. "You ready?"

Ravincal
April 16th, 2006, 11:47 PM
''Yea.. that'll work'' Tando said and sighed again, but this time it was more filled with comfortment, love and happiness. Tando slowly felt into a deep sleep, he hadn't slept this good for ages, and he intended to keep it that way. There was something about Sukari, that Tando hadn't felt before just now. Something good.. very good indeed.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 16th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Sakura smiled. "I don't really know if there's a name for it but it could just be eye-ache and rest could be all you need" she smiled. "We'll find out tomorrow though because if it's still bothering you then it can't be eye-ache... let's just hope it is and wait and see though hey?"

"Yeah we'll both go, Scout's my best friend" she smiled standing up and grabbing hold of Dashs paw. "You ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready" Dash said letting Kala pull him in the direction that Scout went. Scout meanwhile wasn't too far off. Dash saw him with his head down. "Hey bro what's the matter?" He asked walking up beside him. "Hey Dash it's just that..................... nothing" Scout said. "It doesn't seem like nothing too me I know it's something you can tell me what's bothering you we're family" He says nuzzling Scout in a loving brotherly way.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 12:11 AM
''Yea.. that'll work'' Tando said and sighed again, but this time it was more filled with comfortment, love and happiness. Tando slowly felt into a deep sleep, he hadn't slept this good for ages, and he intended to keep it that way. There was something about Sukari, that Tando hadn't felt before just now. Something good.. very good indeed.

Sakura smiled and continued to stroke Tandos head softly. She hoped there would be nothing wrong with Tandos eyesight in the morning. She may have learnt alot from past experiences but she was no expert. She'd do what she could for her friends but she wasn't too nice to people who upset or hurt her or her friends...
Sakura sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Yeah I'm ready" Dash said letting Kala pull him in the direction that Scout went. Scout meanwhile wasn't too far off. Dash saw him with his head down. "Hey bro what's the matter?" He asked walking up beside him. "Hey Dash it's just that..................... nothing" Scout said. "It doesn't seem like nothing too me I know it's something you can tell me what's bothering you we're family" He says nuzzling Scout in a loving brotherly way.

Kala smiled. "Go on Scout you can tell us, Dash is family and I'm your best friend!" she said, padding closer to him & giving him a friendly hug

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 12:18 AM
As Tando was sleeping beside Sukari, he was having a.. pretty good dream. It was a big hill filled with all sorts of flowers and butterflies, Tando and Sukari was running around on the hill, grass and flowers jumped up around them and circled around them as they ran around on the hill. The butterflies sprang up and began flying around them as they jumped up and hit into eachother and fell down together on the hill, they stayed like that for a long time.. until Sukari suddenly began to turn black, and disappeard.. Everything went black and dizzy for Tando, the butterflies turned into demons and the grass turned into fire..

''Aaah!'' Tando said and jumped up and breathed deeply. ''Oh phew.. just a dream'' Tando collapsed lightly on purpose and layed his head on Sukari's chest. ''...*breathes* just a dream.. phew'' Tando said and sighed deeply.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 12:27 AM
As Tando was sleeping beside Sukari, he was having a.. pretty good dream. It was a big hill filled with all sorts of flowers and butterflies, Tando and Sukari was running around on the hill, grass and flowers jumped up around them and circled around them as they ran around on the hill. The butterflies sprang up and began flying around them as they jumped up and hit into eachother and fell down together on the hill, they stayed like that for a long time.. until Sukari suddenly began to turn black, and disappeard.. Everything went black and dizzy for Tando, the butterflies turned into demons and the grass turned into fire..

''Aaah!'' Tando said and jumped up and breathed deeply. ''Oh phew.. just a dream'' Tando collapsed lightly on purpose and layed his head on Sukari's chest. ''...*breathes* just a dream.. phew'' Tando said and sighed deeply.

Sakura jumped as Tando jumped up. "You had a bad dream Tando? Try and get some rest, It could do your eye the world of good" she advised. Sakura let Tando lay his head on her chest & continued stroking his soft brown fur with her paw again.

{OCC: hehe that dream would make a pretty good picture xD Anyways I'm going sleepy now nighty night :)}

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 12:30 AM
''I.. I.. I was dreaming about you Sukari.. It was a very.. good.. dream but it turned into a dark one'' Tando said and nuzzled her chest as another tear ran down his cheek. He didn't want to loose Sukari, he didn't want the last part of the dream become reality.. but the first part.. He would love to. Tando moved a bit up with his head so his head was close to hers.

ooc: nighty night Sukari ^^ See you tomorrow *hugs* :D I'm off for the sack as well

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Sakura smiled and continued to stroke Tandos head softly. She hoped there would be nothing wrong with Tandos eyesight in the morning. She may have learnt alot from past experiences but she was no expert. She'd do what she could for her friends but she wasn't too nice to people who upset or hurt her or her friends...
Sakura sighed and looked up at the sky.

Kala smiled. "Go on Scout you can tell us, Dash is family and I'm your best friend!" she said, padding closer to him & giving him a friendly hug

Scout hugs Kala back."I guess it's just Sakura. Her and Tando make such good friends she even trusts him more then me I guess I feel really left out. In a way I guess you can say I'm jealous of Tando" Scout said lowering his head sadly.

Kovu The Lion
April 17th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Tumai smiled comfortingly as he felt his mate lay up against his legs, he thought a moment about laying down beside her.. Just for some odd reason he had been wanting to keep a close eye on her, for protective reasons he guessed anyways. It felt as if since that very night they were together, He had a different aspect, and feeling for the world around him, and himself.. It was almost like everything was getting to be like what he was told, Serious.. Non playful, or just.. Boring as to put it, but he didn't want it to be this way, though he knew parenthood, if thats what you would call it, or if they would even recieve a blessing such as that, he knew it anyways would be tought upon him, and Subira for a while. Change was always something that couldn't be acted upon and adjusted to easily. So change was considered hard, and what most people feared... Change.. How could such a small word be so difficult. These were just one of the many things that actually went through his head during the course of a day. His concentration was popped almost like a bubble would be, instantaniously as his mates words ran through his ears like fine tuned music, something he felt was weird also.. He felt more attracted to Subira now, It was just all to strange to say exactly what it was really..

He shrugged at her comment, "Either that, Or I might even be a blade of grass! Yeah.. That would be cooler.. I'd be green.. Green is nice" He said with a slight chuckle, He showed a sly smirk as he mentioned him sleeping during teachings,

"well most of the things he said were pretty boring.. And tell me a cub that enjoys lectures.." He said whilst adding to his comment by rolling his eyes, only to smile cheerfully back down to his mate to show he was only playing with her. She arose and started to do what most lioness did when they awoken, Groom their paw.. It was something he really didn't see what the point was, but he kept to himself about it. He never really enjoyed cleaning himself, well.. It was fun, but not just his paw, He'd rather have a clean body than just his paw.

"hey hey, and remember if I were a blade of leafy green grass, Then I'd be like. one in like.. A kajilion!" He exclaimed rather playfully.

Mizani
April 17th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Subira paused her grooming for a moment.

"We already live amongst who knows how many other animals, so its no difference whether your an animal or a blade of green grass"

She resumed her cleaning, choosing this time to clean her back, only to stop again as a thought came to her.

"Then again, there was that one time you ate that fruit, and you turned a very interesting shade of green..."

Chuckling again, she inspected her legs, and decided they were clean enough not to groom today, and flicked her tail tuft in contentment. Cleanliness was important, as she had often reminded Tumai. Not that he listened anyway.

"Besides, I for one did enjoy teachers lessons. An open mind was a virtue, like teacher said"

Tumai always had been more interested in a passing butterfly, or a wanderering gecko. No matter how much teacher had tried to grind something into his brain, the young cub had never obtained so much as information that caught his fancy, or what he had been told on countless occasions.
Letting out a sigh, Subira remembered the zebra carcass she had brought down yesterday. Just enough for a meal.

She padded over to the entrance of the den, and flung her head over her shoulder.

"Come on, we can go finsh off the zebra carcass from yesterday"

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 09:39 AM
''I.. I.. I was dreaming about you Sukari.. It was a very.. good.. dream but it turned into a dark one'' Tando said and nuzzled her chest as another tear ran down his cheek. He didn't want to loose Sukari, he didn't want the last part of the dream become reality.. but the first part.. He would love to. Tando moved a bit up with his head so his head was close to hers.

ooc: nighty night Sukari ^^ See you tomorrow *hugs* :D I'm off for the sack as well

Sakura smiled and wiped Tando's tear away with her paw. "Do you want to tell me this dream? I'm sure nothing bad's going to happen" she told him. "By the way, How is your eye?" she asked. "You might not of slept for long but if the pain's easing off it's always a good sign" she told him with a smile.

Scout hugs Kala back."I guess it's just Sakura. Her and Tando make such good friends she even trusts him more then me I guess I feel really left out. In a way I guess you can say I'm jealous of Tando" Scout said lowering his head sadly.

Kala tilted her head. "Why you jealous Scout? She's probably no good with trusting people, She doesn't seem to like opening up about the past... I'm sure it's nothing personal. If it helps she probably trusts you more than me" she said trying to cheer him up.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Tando smiled at Sakura, very softly ''It was you and me.. On a big grassy hill filled with all sorts of flowers.. we were playing tag, and as I caught you.. we... err... Hugged eachother and you know... n.. nuzzled *blushes*.. But then! You became all dark and suddenly disappeared.. and everything went totally chaos and then I woke up'' Tando said and sniffled a bit.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Tando smiled at Sakura, very softly ''It was you and me.. On a big grassy hill filled with all sorts of flowers.. we were playing tag, and as I caught you.. we... err... Hugged eachother and you know... n.. nuzzled *blushes*.. But then! You became all dark and suddenly disappeared.. and everything went totally chaos and then I woke up'' Tando said and sniffled a bit.

Sakura smiled as he told her the dream. "That sounds very nice" she told him. "I became all dark?" she asked. "Well my fur is black" she smirked with a small chuckle hoping Tando would see the funny side.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Tando giggled slightly ''Yea.. You became dark.. and all of you turned black, and then you disappeared.. I was so scared'' Tando said and rubbed his head up her shoulder.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Tando giggled slightly ''Yea.. You became dark.. and all of you turned black, and then you disappeared.. I was so scared'' Tando said and rubbed his head up her shoulder.

"You shouldn't be scared, I'm not going no where in a hurry" she told him.
"How are your eyes now anyway? any better?" she asked curiously.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 11:29 AM
''Better... alot better now'' Tando said, he couldn't stop a little purr.. He was in heaven the way he was laying with Sukari. ''Alot better indeed'' Tando added and smiled softly at her, the pain in his eye had began to disappear slightly, but it hadn't disappeared fully yet. Tando ran a paw over Sukari's side. ''I dont want the last part of that dream to become reality'' Tando said and sighed deeply. Tando hesitated a little ''But.. er.. The last part.. yea.. you know.. Uhm..'' Tando said and was again on the edge to explode, Tando had his shyness from his mother clearly.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 11:44 AM
''Better... alot better now'' Tando said, he couldn't stop a little purr.. He was in heaven the way he was laying with Sukari. ''Alot better indeed'' Tando added and smiled softly at her, the pain in his eye had began to disappear slightly, but it hadn't disappeared fully yet. Tando ran a paw over Sukari's side. ''I dont want the last part of that dream to become reality'' Tando said and sighed deeply. Tando hesitated a little ''But.. er.. The last part.. yea.. you know.. Uhm..'' Tando said and was again on the edge to explode, Tando had his shyness from his mother clearly.

"That's good to here" Sakura smiled. "I'm not going to disapper sol you don't need to worry - we both live here and I don't plan on going anywhere" she told him with a smile. "Hmm... I wonder where Scout got to" she said relising it had been a while and he hadn't returned.
Sakura was also shy when it came to feelings and because of the past she didn't get any of the hints that were there infront of here the whole time.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 11:52 AM
''Yeah actually.. Well.. he'll show up sooner or later'' Tando said and kept stroking Sakura's fur. ''Have you ever had a crush or something on anyone before? Just curious'' Tando said.. not being curious.. But if Sakura had another one, Tando's world would surely fall apart, together with his heart. He had no idea what was going on inside him, but he knew that it was good.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Sakura smiled and wiped Tando's tear away with her paw. "Do you want to tell me this dream? I'm sure nothing bad's going to happen" she told him. "By the way, How is your eye?" she asked. "You might not of slept for long but if the pain's easing off it's always a good sign" she told him with a smile.

Kala tilted her head. "Why you jealous Scout? She's probably no good with trusting people, She doesn't seem to like opening up about the past... I'm sure it's nothing personal. If it helps she probably trusts you more than me" she said trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah, maybe you're right but Sakura knows Tando about as well as me and Dash, if she trusted him why couldn't she trust me"? He asked too Kala.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 12:33 PM
''Yeah actually.. Well.. he'll show up sooner or later'' Tando said and kept stroking Sakura's fur. ''Have you ever had a crush or something on anyone before? Just curious'' Tando said.. not being curious.. But if Sakura had another one, Tando's world would surely fall apart, together with his heart. He had no idea what was going on inside him, but he knew that it was good.

"Yeah I guess your right" Sakura paused. "erm... not really, I lost all my trust for people in the past so travelled alonesome" she told him looking round wondering is she could see Scout.

"Yeah, maybe you're right but Sakura knows Tando about as well as me and Dash, if she trusted him why couldn't she trust me"? He asked too Kala.

"I dunno but I don't think it will be anything personal" she smiled. "She probably making sure she can trust one of us first to make sure the rest of us can be trusted" she suggested

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Tando looked at Sakura and them towards the direction she was looking. ''You see him anywhere?'' Tando asked concerned, he didn't want anything to happen to Scout. Tando layed his head back and sighed deeply, her fur was so soft and.. pretty.. It was undescribable to rest on her chest while you could hear her heartbeat and her breathe going in and out of her body.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 12:39 PM
"Yeah I guess your right" Sakura paused. "erm... not really, I lost all my trust for people in the past so travelled alonesome" she told him looking round wondering is she could see Scout.

"I dunno but I don't think it will be anything personal" she smiled. "She probably making sure she can trust one of us first to make sure the rest of us can be trusted" she suggested

"Yeah, I guess you're right Kala you're always so smart I'm just being a little bit stupid worrying about this." Scout says giving Kala a friendly hug. She was always so smart and wise when it came too things like that. Scout walked back too the water where Sakura and Tando were.

"You made Scout feel better good work sweetie." Dash said nuzzling her with a kiss on the cheek as they headed back too the water.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Tando looked at Sakura and them towards the direction she was looking. ''You see him anywhere?'' Tando asked concerned, he didn't want anything to happen to Scout. Tando layed his head back and sighed deeply, her fur was so soft and.. pretty.. It was undescribable to rest on her chest while you could hear her heartbeat and her breathe going in and out of her body.

Sakura looked back. "No no sign of him but I think Dash and Kala must have gone after him because there not here either!" she told him. "Anyway you going to answer the question now - Tando ever had a crush" she asked with a smirk and stook her tongue out at him

"Yeah, I guess you're right Kala you're always so smart I'm just being a little bit stupid worrying about this." Scout says giving Kala a friendly hug. She was always so smart and wise when it came too things like that. Scout walked back too the water where Sakura and Tando were.

"You made Scout feel better good work sweetie." Dash said nuzzling her with a kiss on the cheek as they headed back too the water.

Kala smiled. "what made you think Sakura trusts Tando anyway" Kala asked.

Kala smiled at Dash and purred as he nuzzled her and kissed her.
"Shall we head back to the waterhole now too Dash?" she asked.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Tando began drawing circles in the sand with his claw as he was hesitating. ''Uhm.. err *blushing* yea.. kind of'' Tando said and looked away and pretended he was busy drawing in the sand.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Sakura looked back. "No no sign of him but I think Dash and Kala must have gone after him because there not here either!" she told him. "Anyway you going to answer the question now - Tando ever had a crush" she asked with a smirk and stook her tongue out at him

Kala smiled. "what made you think Sakura trusts Tando anyway" Kala asked.

Kala smiled at Dash and purred as he nuzzled her and kissed her.
"Shall we head back to the waterhole now too Dash?" she asked.

"Yes dear I think we should" Dash said waking alongside Kala with a loving smile.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Tando began drawing circles in the sand with his claw as he was hesitating. ''Uhm.. err *blushing* yea.. kind of'' Tando said and looked away and pretended he was busy drawing in the sand.

"oh yea?" Sakura smirked. "who on?" she asked curiously. "Tell me more" she smirked.

"Yes dear I think we should" Dash said waking alongside Kala with a loving smile.

Kala smiled and walked along side Dash in direction of the water hole.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Tando wasn't sure if he should tell.. Sakura didn't seemed interested in him at all. ''I dont know if I.. Uhm... It's.. aw.. I can't tell.. I'm too shy Sakura'' Tando said and blushed once again. ''You know how I am''

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Tando wasn't sure if he should tell.. Sakura didn't seemed interested in him at all. ''I dont know if I.. Uhm... It's.. aw.. I can't tell.. I'm too shy Sakura'' Tando said and blushed once again. ''You know how I am''

Sakura kept the smirk on her face. "Tando has a crush, Tando has a crush" she chanted teasingly. "You know you should tell me I may be able to set you up with her" she told him not having a clue that it was herself.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 01:32 PM
"oh yea?" Sakura smirked. "who on?" she asked curiously. "Tell me more" she smirked.

Kala smiled and walked along side Dash in direction of the water hole.

"Hey I was thinking Kala I know this great secret place that we can go and be alone for a while. So if you want I can show you the place a little later and you and me can stay there for a while I mean that is if you want too, I can completely understand if you don't want too" Dash said wrapping his tail around her's.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM
"Hey I was thinking Kala I know this great secret place that we can go and be alone for a while. So if you want I can show you the place a little later and you and me can stay there for a while I mean that is if you want too, I can completely understand if you don't want too" Dash said wrapping his tail around her's.

"I'd like that" Kala smiled. "We'll make sure Scout's ok first and then we'll slip away" she told him kissing him on the head and nuzzling into his soft rich golden coloured fur.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Tando hesitated and playfully nudged Sukari. ''You can never guess who it is'' Tando said and began drawing the circles in the sand again. His heart was beating faster and faster, he didn't know why he wouldnt just tell it?! Soon it would be too late and then maybe she would be hanging around with Scout or someone. ''It... It's you Sukari... *nearly explodes'' Tando totally blushes and looks away pretending nothing happend. ''God I said it!!!'' Tando thought and hoped for the best, his heart was racing at an extreme rate. He could fully understand if Sukari didn't really like him either. ''God'' Tando thought and held his breath.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Tando hesitated and playfully nudged Sukari. ''You can never guess who it is'' Tando said and began drawing the circles in the sand again. His heart was beating faster and faster, he didn't know why he wouldnt just tell it?! Soon it would be too late and then maybe she would be hanging around with Scout or someone. ''It... It's you Sukari... *nearly explodes'' Tando totally blushes and looks away pretending nothing happend. ''God I said it!!!'' Tando thought and hoped for the best, his heart was racing at an extreme rate. He could fully understand if Sukari didn't really like him either. ''God'' Tando thought and held his breath.

Sakura heard her name and blinked. She looked at Tando in suprise "Me?" she asked. 'why would anyone like me?' she thought. "erm... jee... I dunno what to say" she said shuffling her paw. "your joking right?" she asked. She liked Tando but she couldn't believe anyone would like her in a fanciable way. "you serious?" she asked.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 01:52 PM
''I'm afraid I am'' Tando said and looked Sakura deep in her eyes. ''Why anyone would like you? Well, firstly you are the most pretty girl I have seen in my entire life.. First I thought you were a girl without feelings... *gulps*.. But you proved me wrong'' Tando said and smiled, hoping for the best. ''It's okay if you think it's weird 'n all that jazz.. It's just me in a nutshell'' Tando said and stood up and walked over to the waterhole and layed down. ''It's just plain me'' Tando said and sighed deeply. ''Now you know why every girl avoids me'' Tando added and closed his eyes.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 02:14 PM
''I'm afraid I am'' Tando said and looked Sakura deep in her eyes. ''Why anyone would like you? Well, firstly you are the most pretty girl I have seen in my entire life.. First I thought you were a girl without feelings... *gulps*.. But you proved me wrong'' Tando said and smiled, hoping for the best. ''It's okay if you think it's weird 'n all that jazz.. It's just me in a nutshell'' Tando said and stood up and walked over to the waterhole and layed down. ''It's just plain me'' Tando said and sighed deeply. ''Now you know why every girl avoids me'' Tando added and closed his eyes.

Sakura blushed and looked away to try and hide the fact she was blushing. "Well I'm not going to avoid you" she told him and went to lay beside him. "Now I trust you, Let's see how it goes and then who knows what might happen" she said rasins a small smile. Alot had happened and she wanted to get to know Tando better before she could know her true feelings. "You know, I don't think any lion has ever been this nice to me before.." she mumbled but loud enough for Tando to hear.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 02:22 PM
''Ditto'' Tando said and rolled onto his back, he caught a butterfly with his paw and showed it to Sukari. ''Look, this is one of the butterflies from my dream.. well.. it looks like'' Tando said and smiled softly. ''Yea.. Who knows what time brings'' Tando said and sighed.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 02:26 PM
''Ditto'' Tando said and rolled onto his back, he caught a butterfly with his paw and showed it to Sukari. ''Look, this is one of the butterflies from my dream.. well.. it looks like'' Tando said and smiled softly. ''Yea.. Who knows what time brings'' Tando said and sighed.

Sakura let a small giggle out as Ravincal showed her the butterfly. "It's very pretty" Sakura said with a smile. As Tando sighed Sakura sensed he was thinking of the dream again. "Ignore the bad part of your dream just remember the good part of it" Sakura smiled. "I'm not going anywhere" she told him again.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 02:30 PM
''I am thinking of the good part of it.. Cant get it out of my head'' Tando said as he realised how big a pain it would truly be if Sukari would look at him as a crazy lion as the other girls had thought about him. ''Just as pretty as you'' Tando said and let the butterfly fly again, it flied around Sukari's head and sat on her nose. ''See? You too are similar'' Tando said and smiled softly.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 02:40 PM
''I am thinking of the good part of it.. Cant get it out of my head'' Tando said as he realised how big a pain it would truly be if Sukari would look at him as a crazy lion as the other girls had thought about him. ''Just as pretty as you'' Tando said and let the butterfly fly again, it flied around Sukari's head and sat on her nose. ''See? You too are similar'' Tando said and smiled softly.

Sakura smiled and looked at the butterfly as it sat on her nose. "I think the butterflys far prettier" she told him with a smile. "besides I don't have wings" she smirked. The butterfly flew of her nose and flew around the two of them. Sakura looked up and watched it and then smiled at Tando.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 02:43 PM
''Well you certainly are an angel'' Tando said and closed his eyes on half. ''Angels are far prettier than butterflies you know.. you just proved it'' Tando said and stroked Sukari's right side of her head. Tando was in heaven, it was like god had sent all his angels down and dance inside him, that was how good he felt at the current moment.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 03:03 PM
''Well you certainly are an angel'' Tando said and closed his eyes on half. ''Angels are far prettier than butterflies you know.. you just proved it'' Tando said and stroked Sukari's right side of her head. Tando was in heaven, it was like god had sent all his angels down and dance inside him, that was how good he felt at the current moment.

"I can't be - Angels have wings and can fly too and I can't" she told him with a smirk "I didn't prove anything, how did I prove anything?" she asked with a small smirk. Sakura purred softly as Tando stroked her head.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 03:16 PM
''Well you are a special angel.. you have the angel inside you..'' Tando smiled at her purring. ''Because you are the angel.. And angels are beautiful.. You see where I'm getting, hm?'' Tando said as he kept stroking her.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 03:41 PM
''Well you are a special angel.. you have the angel inside you..'' Tando smiled at her purring. ''Because you are the angel.. And angels are beautiful.. You see where I'm getting, hm?'' Tando said as he kept stroking her.

"Ok, ok you win" she chuckled. "but I'm not an angel really" she smirked.
Sakura looked round. "I'm sure I seen Scout around here somewhere, now the ball of fluff has disappered" she chuckled referring to Scout as the ball of fluff.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 03:46 PM
''Dash and Kala went with him just a minute ago.. They'll be fine..'' Tando said and smiled as he once again saw a butterfly flying over the waterhole. ''See.. there's another one'' Tando said pointing at the butterfly. ''I really wonder why you havent looked at me as weird yet.. that's what all the other girls do'' Tando said stupidly, it was like the 3rd time he mentioned that.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 03:54 PM
"I'd like that" Kala smiled. "We'll make sure Scout's ok first and then we'll slip away" she told him kissing him on the head and nuzzling into his soft rich golden coloured fur.

"Sounds good too me." Dash said nuzzling her under her chin and returning the kiss on the head. Scout meanwhile caught up too Sakura and Tando. "Hey guys sorry for running off like that I just had something I needed too deal with" He says too Tando and Sakura.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 03:56 PM
''Dash and Kala went with him just a minute ago.. They'll be fine..'' Tando said and smiled as he once again saw a butterfly flying over the waterhole. ''See.. there's another one'' Tando said pointing at the butterfly. ''I really wonder why you havent looked at me as weird yet.. that's what all the other girls do'' Tando said stupidly, it was like the 3rd time he mentioned that.

Sakura looked at Tando weird for a minute and then her smirk came back on her face. "There I looked at you weird are you happy now?" she asked pushing him over and running into the water with a big splash.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 04:00 PM
''Pff...'' Tando said and was about to run into the water when he saw Scout. ''Hey buddy, where did you go before?'' Tando asked and walked over to Scout. ''Is everything okay?'' Tando could sense, that there was something wrong with Scout at the moment.

Scout The Playful Cub
April 17th, 2006, 04:05 PM
''Pff...'' Tando said and was about to run into the water when he saw Scout. ''Hey buddy, where did you go before?'' Tando asked and walked over to Scout. ''Is everything okay?'' Tando could sense, that there was something wrong with Scout at the moment.

"Nah, it's nothing I couldn't be any more happier" Scout lied too Tando. He didn't want too concern everybody with his personal problems. If Sakura trusted Tando more then him that was ok. He did feel really bad about it but Sakura and Tando were getting along so well he didn't want too bring them down.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 04:17 PM

Sakura smirked over at Tando "Pfft to you to!" she smirked. Sakura waded out the water and padded over to Scout shaking her fur dry when she got level with Tando sending the water over him. "Oops" she smirked at Tando.

"Sounds good too me." Dash said nuzzling her under her chin and returning the kiss on the head. Scout meanwhile caught up too Sakura and Tando. "Hey guys sorry for running off like that I just had something I needed too deal with" He says too Tando and Sakura.

Kala smiled and continued padding along with Dash

"It's okay Scout" Sakura smiled. "Your back now, You haven't missed much" she told him.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 04:17 PM
''Are you sure Scout?'' Tando asked before turning towards the waterhole. ''Well then okay, are you coming with us to the waterhole?'' Tando asked and smiled brightly, his usual friendly smile. He walked over to Sakura and came close, before he suddenly pushed her down and ran laughing out into the water. ''Hah! Catch me if you can!'' Tando laughed out loud.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 04:37 PM
''Are you sure Scout?'' Tando asked before turning towards the waterhole. ''Well then okay, are you coming with us to the waterhole?'' Tando asked and smiled brightly, his usual friendly smile. He walked over to Sakura and came close, before he suddenly pushed her down and ran laughing out into the water. ''Hah! Catch me if you can!'' Tando laughed out loud.

Sakura smirked. "You'll regret that" she called running after him till she was in direction of the perfect pounce. She pouced onto him do they tumbled and rolled until SPLASH into the water headfirst they went.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Tando held Sakura tight to him as they began floating in the surface water. ''Now whatcha going to do?'' Tando said and smiled softly and playfully.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Tando held Sakura tight to him as they began floating in the surface water. ''Now whatcha going to do?'' Tando said and smiled softly and playfully.

Sakura smirked. "What you actually enjoyed that'" she asked. "that was your punishement" she told him with a little chuckle

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 04:59 PM
''My punishment for what?'' Tando said and began tickling her. ''Uh-huh, you're ticklish hm?'' Tando said and laughed lightly. He looked back over at Scout and gave him a smile. ''Come on! The water is so delicious! Much better than before I tell ya!'' Tando said trying to pimp up his mood.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 05:22 PM
''My punishment for what?'' Tando said and began tickling her. ''Uh-huh, you're ticklish hm?'' Tando said and laughed lightly. He looked back over at Scout and gave him a smile. ''Come on! The water is so delicious! Much better than before I tell ya!'' Tando said trying to pimp up his mood.

Sakura giggled. "stop it I'm not ticklish!" she told him stopping the laughter and giving a stern smirk with a raised eyebrow. She chuckled at what she musta looked like and waded into the water! "Lovely" she said closing her eyes as she rested on the waters surface.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Tando walked slowly out with her ''Indeed lovely'' Tando said. ''Alot better than earlier today'' Tando added and smiled at Sukari. Tando swam over close to her and giggled ''What are you thinking of?'' Tando asked as he noticed the way Sakura was looking.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 06:02 PM
Tando walked slowly out with her ''Indeed lovely'' Tando said. ''Alot better than earlier today'' Tando added and smiled at Sukari. Tando swam over close to her and giggled ''What are you thinking of?'' Tando asked as he noticed the way Sakura was looking.

"I was just thinking of how nice the sun is and how lovely the water is, and that there would be no better way to spend the day" she smiled at Tando. Sakura sighed happily. "This is the life" she smiled.

Ravincal
April 17th, 2006, 06:08 PM
''Indeed it is'' Tando said and sighed even more. ''Sakura? Have you ever wondered about what could be on the other side of life.. you know.. when we die?'' Tando said and looked up into the heaven, thinking about what he had just asked about. ''Maybe there's a big green hill.. filled with flowers and butterflies'' Tando giggled and stroked Sakura lightly.

Skye
April 17th, 2006, 06:10 PM
''Indeed it is'' Tando said and sighed even more. ''Sakura? Have you ever wondered about what could be on the other side of life.. you know.. when we die?'' Tando said and looked up into the heaven, thinking about what he had just asked about. ''Maybe there's a big green hill.. filled with flowers and butterflies'' Tando giggled and stroked Sakura lightly.

"I can't say I have no" she blinked wondering why he was asking that. The as he referred it to his dream she giggled. "Maybe but were still young, we shouldn't be worrying about that" she smiled relaxing on the waters surface.