PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56

King Simba
November 3rd, 2005, 07:46 AM
(Here ya go, LKS. ^^)

Originally posted by Nala The Princess
As Simba went of to Follow Zazu and motioned them to follow, She nudged Twilight to tell him to go with Simba. She was starting to get bigger and thought it best if she stay were she is to rest, she didn't wanna be running around to much now she was pregnant with Twilight. It tireded her out a lot with Kiara and Kopa - she didn't wanna that to happen again. She thought it best she rest. "Go on you two go, I'll stay here to rest and to keep a look out here" she smiled.

Originally posted by Zazu_2004
Zazu's eyes widden and his beak drops open in complete shock. From the air he flew and alighted upon Simba's shoulder, still in udder shock. "S-S-Sire, Scar is ALIVE!?" Zazu sqauwked loudly, unable to believe his own large eyes.
Simba looks at Zazu for a moment before looking back towards the group of lions. He's not exactly sure what's going on at the moment so he just looks towards Twilight.

Meanwhile, after sleeping in the den for the afternoon, Katai figures it's time to wake up and see what's actually going on. He quickly runs out from the den - his side still stinging a little. He catches sight of Twilight and then Simba. He's not really that sure about what Simba will say about him so he just pads over slowly momentarily hiding his face. He smiles to himself as he watches Twilight. His smile soon fades after he looks back towards Simba and the others. He hesitates to speak but decides to call out Twilight's name as he gets closer, "..Hey, Twi."

Nala The Princess
November 3rd, 2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout could tell she was a little bit nervous. Scout gives her a friendly nuzzle and gives her a small lick trying to calm down how nervous she really was. "How about this a little later I'll approach him with you then you can't be too scared because I'll be there with you" Scout said hoping that would calm her down a little Scout really hated to see her like this, and would do anything to make her feel happy again.

Kala smiled. "That sounds like a good idea" she replied giving him afriendly hug back. "He has to remember me" she said hopeful.

Simba22
November 3rd, 2005, 07:45 PM
Kala smiled. "That sounds like a good idea" she replied giving him afriendly hug back. "He has to remember me" she said hopeful.

Scout was happy when she hugged him because he loved making other people feel good. Scout turns toward Kovu who were the 2 lions talking to him he wondered? One of the two looked so familiar to Scout that he felt like they were like they were like brothers But he couldn't seem to put a finger on where he met this or who he was. All Scout knew is that something inside him told him that he knew this lion.

Lion King Stu
November 3rd, 2005, 08:30 PM
((Ok well since I have no idea where we are and that Nala and Twi are still in the graveyard I will try and start off from a random place if thats ok Nala ^^...my fault for not rping last few days)).

With Simba now gone once more Twilight glanced over at Nala once more as a small gust of freezing cold wind blew across the graveyard picking up a slightl cloud of dust blowing around them once more dancign slightly as the breeze shifted. Twilight watched it before it stopped and blew away out of sight of him as it formed into one cloud and went in the direction of the wind.
He glanced over at Nala once more smiling as he looked into her eyes; even with the cloud of dust the stars managed to still twinkle brightly in her eyes filling him with happiness.
"Well looks like we are alone; just me and you once more" he smiled slightly rolling onto his front tilted slightly to Nala resting his head softly on her stomach and placing a paw on her stomach softly stroking it keeping his other on the ground trying to put all the weight on it as not to hurt her.

Kovu The Lion
November 3rd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Here ya go, LKS. ^^)

Simba looks at Zazu for a moment before looking back towards the group of lions. He's not exactly sure what's going on at the moment so he just looks towards Twilight.

Meanwhile, after sleeping in the den for the afternoon, Katai figures it's time to wake up and see what's actually going on. He quickly runs out from the den - his side still stinging a little. He catches sight of Twilight and then Simba. He's not really that sure about what Simba will say about him so he just pads over slowly momentarily hiding his face. He smiles to himself as he watches Twilight. His smile soon fades after he looks back towards Simba and the others. He hesitates to speak but decides to call out Twilight's name as he gets closer, "..Hey, Twi."

((LKS I think Twilight was with Simba o_O Well let me fill you in from what I KNOW xX, First of all, Group of Outlanders were forming in the Outlands, and Cubs are there and are reported that they might be in a little trouble by Zazu, Simba had ran off to see what happened, and I think Simba wanted Twilight to follow him, Nala stayed behind because she was "pregnant" or something, and now Katai has walked up to Twilight + Simba + Zazu who I think are at the edge of the Pride Lands now, Not to sure where they are >_< But thats basically everyone that you Need to know where people are ;) I have no freaking clue where Kala and Scout are, Becuase they posted about being in grass a little while ago and there is no grass in the Outlands xX So I have no freaking clue wtf is going on with Scout + Kala and their where abouts, Kara how ever is still sitting where she was told to sit, Somewhere out of view by Sengalo, Maovu, Kovu, and Shakou, So yeah, I think thats about everyone's position, Oh and Tumai and Subira.. Are somewhere xX I think Mizani has not posted to anything of mine so I forgot where those two are ;) Hope that helps you LKS ^^, Oh and I think the ending result of this, Might be a fight :P So woot x) ! ))

Simba22
November 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
((LKS I think Twilight was with Simba o_O Well let me fill you in from what I KNOW xX, First of all, Group of Outlanders were forming in the Outlands, and Cubs are there and are reported that they might be in a little trouble by Zazu, Simba had ran off to see what happened, and I think Simba wanted Twilight to follow him, Nala stayed behind because she was "pregnant" or something, and now Katai has walked up to Twilight + Simba + Zazu who I think are at the edge of the Pride Lands now, Not to sure where they are >_< But thats basically everyone that you Need to know where people are ;) I have no freaking clue where Kala and Scout are, Becuase they posted about being in grass a little while ago and there is no grass in the Outlands xX So I have no freaking clue wtf is going on with Scout + Kala and their where abouts, Kara how ever is still sitting where she was told to sit, Somewhere out of view by Sengalo, Maovu, Kovu, and Shakou, So yeah, I think thats about everyone's position, Oh and Tumai and Subira.. Are somewhere xX I think Mizani has not posted to anything of mine so I forgot where those two are ;) Hope that helps you LKS ^^, Oh and I think the ending result of this, Might be a fight :P So woot x) ! ))

{They are in the outlands I just was stupid enough to think there was grass in the outlands. Scout and Kala aren't too far from Kara and Kovu.}

Katse
November 3rd, 2005, 09:57 PM
Sengalo stood quietly observing his father looking over the "heir." A small smirk of his own formed on his lips as his brow raised slightly. What a predicament Kovu was in right now. Now, he couldn't wait to see the look on Zira's and the rest of the Outlanders' faces when they find that their idol still lived, that Zira would have to tell the truth of who Sengalo really was. The revenge felt sweet.

However, Sengalo's attention was taken off his father and Kovu when he heard yet another voice. The cool expression changed to subtle suprise when he jerked his head into the air, searching for the voice's source. His ears folded back as he focused on a small blue dot in the air, circling above them and sqwuaking something. Wasn't that... that hornbill stooge of Simba? No Sengalo frantically thought. That bird's witnessing may ruin everything. Simba wouldn't be far behind. Sengalo turned back around again, his head lowered slightly as his eyes darted to and fro, thinking of what might happen. If Simba showed up and saw those gathered here, it would only take a roar to summon Pridelanders and Outlanders alike to the scene. A fit of anger Simba held towards Scar may cause him to take him out, himself.

A confrontation with the Pridelanders wouldn't be a wise decision. Not now. They weren't even sure if they would get the rest of the Outlanders on their side. The nightmare Sengalo had the night before returned. No. He couldn't let it happen. Something had to be done. But what? He looked individually at those gathered, taking a glance behind him every few minutes, dreading if King Simba would show up.

Kovu The Lion
November 3rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
Moavu looked on at Sengalo, and when he looked up his curiousity took the best of him as he was looking up also to see what the heck he was looking at and what was so important about the sky, And through squinched(SP?) eyes he saw the figure of a bird, Not to far into the air, Was that annoying hornbill that he so hated since the day he first came to the Pride Lands - Zazu.

Gah, That bird, so freaking annoying, He's seen us and is.. Or has already told Simba about us, This is not good, In a mere second Simba could get Pride Landers out here on us, And we don't even have a lot on our side yet, So who even knows if the Outsiders would help us or not... But then again.. We do have Scar, And seeing their old leader, it might awaken some past memories inside them and join their old leader.. Once again. Maovu thought as he looked back down from where he was staring at the form of Zazu as he flew back off in the Direction of the Pride Lands.

We are somewhat deep into the Outlands, and so it would take Simba a while to get here, and that bird can fly a hell of a lot faster than Simba can run, Thats already a known fact. Maovu said as he looked at Scar and then back to Kovu, Father.. And son, Reunited once again... Or was Kovu even Scar's Heir? Their was a lot of likeness in him, But when he looked at Sengalo, He could see more Scar in him than he could see in Kovu.

"Guys, We might be having.. A little company joining us.." Maovu said as he looked back up in the sky, The blue hornbill was now out of sight, and he wondered if he and Sengalo were the only one's who caught sight of the squawking(Sp?) annoyance with wings. He looked back to Shakou, who he now thought of as an.. Adviser of his, He was almost perfect in every way, The perfect Killing machine. And that was what Maovu liked about Shakou the most, His mind, and strength that he carried with him, And the fact that he kept his same form without changing for a very.. Very long time.

Avalon
November 3rd, 2005, 10:23 PM
Shakou turned to Mavou hearing him talk about some company, the vampired sniffed the air, and yes there is was the smell of hornbill. Soo Simba is comming this way... well let him come.. let the whole pride come Shakou thought to himself, as he walked over to Maovu's side, "I'll say we'll let Simba come, and I'll make sure he won't get the change to call for help.." the black lion smirked sly as he eyes Mavou beside him...

Kovu The Lion
November 3rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
Maovu couldnt help but snicker at Shakou's words, Is he.. Going to kill him? Moavu thought to himself as he stared at the pitch black lion now beside him. "Your orders, Are my commands, So I'll do what ever you want me to do.." Maovu said with a smirk looking into Shakou's eyes, He could see hatred, and cunning in them now, He was a very, Very mysterious Lion, And he was, after all a vampire.

"Sounds okay to me though, let him come I guess.. Your decisions, Not mine" He said with a dull voice, He was not that excited about Simba showing up by himself, it would be.. Too easy for the group now to take him down, If lioness came, then it would be far more exciting to Maovu, and would actually be worth his time to move from the spot he was sitting down at now.

Nala The Princess
November 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
{I'm confused - what part we going from now :confused:}

Lion King Stu
November 3rd, 2005, 11:03 PM
((We are going from Nala and Twi in the graveyard...I kept him there maybe one of the others moved him but I don't go by people god moding))

Kopa
November 4th, 2005, 12:57 AM
((Wow I'm confused on where we are.... :hehe: a lot has happend in my absence o_O ))

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 01:14 AM
((ooc: Okay here are the Characters set places at the moment then >_> KS did some moving around or Something IDK?!

Nala - With Twilight in Elephant Graveyard
Twilight - With Nala in Elephant Graveyard
Kaden - In Outlands somewhere (Was lost If I do remember? Not sure, YOu can start where ever you want or.. Something..)
Kara - Sitting down in the Outlands where Kovu told her to stay at
Shakou + Maovu + Kovu + Sengalo + Scar + Naeri - Together in a group somewhere deep in the Outlands away from the Pride Lands all together,
Scout + Kara - Somewhere close by to where They can See Kovu and the others but Kovu and the gang have not recognized them yet
Simba + Zazu - At the edge of The Pride Lands looking out into the Outlands, I got it from the context clues that I got out of KS's Last post, Sorry if thats not right.
Tumai + Subira - Somewhere in a meadow in The Pride Lands.

And I think that is all the characters xX))

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Scout didn't like what was coming Zazu meant a war between Pridelanders and Outsiders Scout hated being there for a fight. "PSST Kara" He says in a whisper he was trying to get all his friends out of there the last thing he wanted is for all the cubs to be a part of this fight that he knew was going to happen. Scout tried everything to get Kara's attention and then creeps off as slowly and quietly as possible.

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Kara looked from where she sat away from the group of Lions that were seeming to gather out of no where, It was hard to see them, she was way to far away from them, And her view was broke off bye a mist that seemed to hovor above the ground, Then she heard someone say her name, and it sounded familiar. And so she decided to respond to the answer.

"Who's there.." Kara said in almost a whisper trying to find the creature that said her name.

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Kara looked from where she sat away from the group of Lions that were seeming to gather out of no where, It was hard to see them, she was way to far away from them, And her view was broke off bye a mist that seemed to hovor above the ground, Then she heard someone say her name, and it sounded familiar. And so she decided to respond to the answer.

"Who's there.." Kara said in almost a whisper trying to find the creature that said her name.

"It's the voice of god" Scout whispered back jokingly. "Who do you think it is it's Scout remember your boyfriend? I don't like the fact that all those outsiders are ganging up and King Simba is coming that means there's gonna be a fight I hate fights come on let's go back home." Scout whispered trying to find Kala and Kaden.

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Kara smirked, "Are you kidding me Scout, This could be interesting!" Kara said with a grin on her face happy to see Scout, She nuzzled his cheek and smiled, "I think it would be pretty cool to watch the grown ups fight if you ask me..." Kara said with a purr licking Scout's nose, "If we stay out of it we wont get hurt, I'm just going to watch.." Kara said with a smirk on her face, "I might learn some cool take down moves or something! Come on Scout... Stay!" Kara said with a reasuring smile.

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Kara smirked, "Are you kidding me Scout, This could be interesting!" Kara said with a grin on her face happy to see Scout, She nuzzled his cheek and smiled, "I think it would be pretty cool to watch the grown ups fight if you ask me..." Kara said with a purr licking Scout's nose, "If we stay out of it we wont get hurt, I'm just going to watch.." Kara said with a smirk on her face, "I might learn some cool take down moves or something! Come on Scout... Stay!" Kara said with a reasuring smile.

"Yeah, I guess you're right I need to learn some ways on defending myself too" Scout said. "But if we're staying I want to sit next to you" Scout said getting up and cuddling next to Kara. They made sure to cuddle and stay safe where the Outsiders couldn't see them. Scout licked her nose back.

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Kara looked out over Scout, and looked for the form of Kala, "Where is Kala? did she come with you?" Kara questioned, She tilted her head in question, Right now to her was not the time for snuggling and cuddling, Her friend could be in grave danger, and she was not going to sit by and watch her get in trouble.

"Have you seen her?" Kara asked again.

Melody of Scar
November 4th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Scar's lips raised in a small snarl as he heard both Zazu's voice and the voice of two cubs drifting towards him. "He's old enough, why isn't he dead yet?" he growled quietly to himself as he watched the blue speck vanish. But the snarl vanished in the blink of an eye and he looked down again, from Kovu to Sengalo and down again to Naeri before turning his eyes to the sky. They couldn't fight now... Shakou and Maovu could, yes, but Scar wouldn't risk Naeri and his son. And, to a lesser extent, Kovu. Kovu was his tie to Zira, now that Nuka had vanished and Vitani was no where to be found. So, no, he would not risk Kovu either.

Not *quite* yet.

"We cannot fight," he said to Maovu and Shakou, turning his acid eyes to the two powerful males. "Let us venture further into the Outlands... I will not risk open battle with the King of the Pridelands." He looked back in the direction he had come from. "Not like this," he said with a nod towards the three younger members. He moved closer to the big males, not demanding his will on them but simply offering his case. Which was quite rare for Scar.

"We should move further into the Outlands and find Zira and what remains of those who were loyal to me. Gather our strength and not waste it in fighting too early."

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Kara looked out over Scout, and looked for the form of Kala, "Where is Kala? did she come with you?" Kara questioned, She tilted her head in question, Right now to her was not the time for snuggling and cuddling, Her friend could be in grave danger, and she was not going to sit by and watch her get in trouble.

"Have you seen her?" Kara asked again.

"Oh yeah she's right there" Scout said motioniong with a paw right next to them to a whit lion sitting almost directly next to Scout. "She's my friend too Kara I would never dream of putting her into trouble" Scout said.

King Simba
November 4th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
((We are going from Nala and Twi in the graveyard...I kept him there maybe one of the others moved him but I don't go by people god moding))
(Hmm, well Nala told Twilight that he should go with Simba. They were all in the graveyard to start with but Nala wanted to stay there to rest. She said it's best if Twi went with Simba and she was left to rest. Nala made this post btw...)

As Simba went of to Follow Zazu and motioned them to follow, She nudged Twilight to tell him to go with Simba. She was starting to get bigger and thought it best if she stay were she is to rest, she didn't wanna be running around to much now she was pregnant with Twilight. It tireded her out a lot with Kiara and Kopa - she didn't wanna that to happen again. She thought it best she rest. "Go on you two go, I'll stay here to rest and to keep a look out here" she smiled.

(I also made this post yesterday so I should think you could go from here...)

Originally posted by King Simba

(Either way, hope that helps dude. :hugs:)

Avalon
November 4th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Shakou turned to Scar as he heard his voice, the black lion looked birefly out into the outlands before back at Scar. "I guess your right Scar, we're too few to fight..." Shakou said eyeing Scar, "... lets move.." Shakou said as he passed the still rather confuzzled Kovu. "Kovu!!" Shakou said with a loud voice, "Eh, Yes??" the teen replied, "..would you be soo kind and take us where Zira resides.." Shakou said in a poilte voice. "Umm.. sure, come with me.." Kovu said and walked off into the still dusty outlands with Shakou following close behind...

Nala The Princess
November 4th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"It's the voice of god" Scout whispered back jokingly. "Who do you think it is it's Scout remember your boyfriend? I don't like the fact that all those outsiders are ganging up and King Simba is coming that means there's gonna be a fight I hate fights come on let's go back home." Scout whispered trying to find Kala and Kaden.

{Josh - I thought you where with Kala?}

{KtL - you said Kara was sat on her own where Kovu had told her to stay and you also said Scout was with KaRa - didn't you mean Kala?}

================

Nala smiles at Twilight. "It's awfully nice of you to stay with me, whilst Simba goes to see what all the fuss is about" she smiled nuzzling him and licking his nose. "I'm getting bigger and bigger by the minute, soon I won't be able to stand" she laughed jokingly with a little smirk.

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 07:30 PM
((ooc: Gah Kala + Scout are together, and it seems Scout found Kara so >_> Idk what the hell is going on anymore, Kara was supposed to be out of sight.. But I guess Scout found her or something, Scout + Kala shouldn't have even been able to find Kara or something, But now they did so yay.. xX And yeah, Kara is supposed to be lost, a little ways away from Kovu and the others but Kala + Scout shouldnt have been able to see her either way, Will post my character things at home, at school now xX))

Nala The Princess
November 4th, 2005, 07:45 PM
{hehe well i'll wait for one of you's to say something to me, coz since Scout find Kara, I dunno what to say as I haven't been spoken to..}

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 08:42 PM
((ooc: It was a typo mistake >_> Should have read over it before I posted but meh.))

Kara looked behind Scout and a white lioness was following behind Scout, "Kala!" Kara shouted, She ran up beside her and smiled rubbing her fur against her friend glad to see her and that she was okay.

"What are you guys doing back in the Outlands... I thought you left here and went back to Pride Rock.." Kara said quite depressed.

~~~

Maovu cursed under his breath, He really felt like getting into some trouble, But he was not about to disobey Scar, Scar was the person he had to get in good terms with, Not the other way around, "Yes Scar, I'll wait then.. I guess you do have a point, Lets wait then.." Maovu said slowly.

Then.. When the time comes.. We can fight.. But only after Zira and the others have joined up.. If that is they do join up at all.. And hopefully, They will. Maovu thought to himself, He saw that Shakou and Kovu had started walking off and he started to follow behind Shakou keeping his head up high looking across the Outlands, In case someone were to try and attack, Or just he found anyone. Or he was just looking because he was bored, and had nothing else to do. He padded up along side Shakou, Putting his paw steps in Rhythem with the Black Lion, Stepping ever step in the exact same time that Shakou did.

Zazu_2004
November 4th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"Sire what shall I do?! Should I fly overhead and keep watch on them, but if Scar IS alive then what does that meen? OH THIS IS AWFUL!!" Zazu squawked as he sat upon Simba's shoulder, those large brown eyes searching across the pridelands, simply shuddering to think of what may being lying out there.

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 10:48 PM
{hehe well i'll wait for one of you's to say something to me, coz since Scout find Kara, I dunno what to say as I haven't been spoken to..}

{I was confused I thought you were in the outlands with me watching Kovu from a little distance. Sorry for confusing you]

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 10:49 PM
((ooc: how about we do this then, Kala and Scout Never Saw Kara and they are back at wherever they were, Sound good? xX... It would keep it from being so.. Weird, Yeah, I like this idea :P))

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 10:50 PM
((ooc: how about we do this then, Kala and Scout Never Saw Kara and they are back at wherever they were, Sound good? xX... It would keep it from being so.. Weird, Yeah, I like this idea :P))

{But the thing was they were in the Outlands Scout had gone back when he realised you were in danger Kala followed. Scout and Kala were a distance away from you making sure that Kovu was safe]

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 10:52 PM
((ooc: Kara's location was only known by Kovu, Thats the problem we are having now so Scout and Kala could Never Have seen her >_> Kovu told Kara to sit a ways away from the group when he first discovered Scout, and Kara was completely out of view then, She wandered more and stuff so yeah, There was no possible way you guys could just come up to her xX Only Kovu knows where she is sitting ;) ))

Simba22
November 4th, 2005, 11:36 PM
{Okay so where exactly are we? I'm confused.:confused: I guess you can forget about me and Kala being in the outlands I'm going to skip to where Kala and Scout are back in the pridelands not knowing where Kara is.}

Scout sits boredly at the edge of Pride Rock he hadn't seen Kara or Kala for many days and it was starting to make Scout feel really lonely. He hoped nothing bad had happened to Kara. Scout wouldn't know what to do with himself if he ever lost Kara. She was like a soulmate to Scout she was his life. "I wish at least Kala was here so I wouldn't be so bored" Scout said looking out into the outlands.

Kovu The Lion
November 5th, 2005, 04:21 AM
As they padded through the Outlands, Many thoughts were screaming in Tumai's mind, This was after all the place (Sorry If I'm wrong Mizani... Been to long since I've RP'ed Tumai, It might have been him.. I don't know >_>) That Tumai and Subira had got attacked by that rogue Lion, And Subira's safety now was the only thing he cared about right now.

"This is... New..." Tumai said in a whisper in case their were Rogue lions out in the Outlands, Especially if their were Outlanders out today, He didn't want any of them to hear him and spot the two walking through the... Unknown teritory. "This place gives me the freaking creeps" Tumai said as a shiver went down his spine, It shacked his entire body as it went from his spine, to the tip of his tail. He moved closer to Subira's side and rubbed his fur up against hers trying to comfort her, and himself, He knew she was very worried and he was feeling the exact same way now, But at the same time, He was estatic, Very enthusiastic about going to a new place to explore, It was just the way Tumai was, He liked to see and do new things, Especially if given the chance to do so.

His purple eyes were forever searching and roaming the dusty plains of the Outlands, They had now left the Pride Lands far behind them, and they certainly now couldn't turn back (ahaha they can't go back *Sticks tongue out*) now, They had gone to far, and his curiousity was at it's peak, and he knew Subira's was too, He had so many questions about this place with the bushes, tall tree's and other vegetation, and how it was possible to be so close in proximity to the Outlands. He looked at Subira once more and smiled, Mostly because he wanted to keep her calm and to help her with her worries.

((ooc: For Mizani :)))

Mizani
November 5th, 2005, 05:45 AM
As she continued to walk forward, Subira couldn't help but feel that something wasn't right. She wouldn't have been surprised if someone had told her she was being watched, because she sure felt as if she was. Everything seemed to hold a mystery, a story if you will, that seemed ready to jump out at you, the minute you let your guard down. That was probably the thing that made her so afraid of the Outlands, its un-predictability. She felt Tumai move closer to her, and she could sense he was as worried as her. But knowing Tumai, he was probably excited as well. He was always enticed about new places, and it was his curious nature that had caused 'the rhino inciedent'.

Her thoughts were interupted when she felt Tumai was staring at her. She looked up to see him wearing one of his goofy smiles on his maw. She laughed softly, and nudged him playfully.

"Has anyone told you, that you look really goofy when you smile like that" She teased.

Kovu The Lion
November 5th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Tumai raised his brow, "Hmm, No? Why didn't you tell me that before, Gah, Now people think I'm stupid or something" Tumai said with a smirk, "I'll try not to smile then how about that." Tumai said with a yawn, He was already getting bored of having to walk there, "They should have like... Things where you think about where you want to go.. and you just magically appear there.. Ya know?" Tumai said looking back at Subira, He tried to carry on a conversation now with her, To ease his worries, and hers at the same time, and talking usually kept your mind off something that was troubling you, Or so it did with Tumai.

The ground now started to become less hard, and less dry as he continued walking alongside Subira, And ahead of them, Shades of green could be seen, and he was somewhat glad to actually see something other than dust, dirt, and more dirt, Also that weird mist that seemed to linger close to the grounds of the Outlands, It was very mysterious here, and creepy. And Tumai thought it was a rather interesting place to explore because there was that chance that you could never return back home, or a threat might appear.. Or something, It was just more of an adventure when danger was involved.

"Were almost there.." Tumai said trying not to put on a smile, For he didn't want to look 'goofy' anymore.

Mizani
November 5th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Subira smirked at Tumai's idea.

"Appear out of nowhere? Now wheres the fun in that?" She laughed to herself again, before quickening her walking pace, and it turned into a fast trot. She noticed that there was a mist that swirled around her feet, as if threatening to take her legs away if she dare dip her paw in its depths again. She wondered what caused this thick dense fog to form on the ground, that was becoming less dustier.

Her emerald green eyes rested upon foliage in the distance, that they had spotted before. She looked over at Tumai, who had spoken. He wasn't smiling as he said that they were almost there, and Subira suspected it was because she called his smile goofy before. She rolled her eyes, when he wasn't looking, before running ahead.

By the time she'd reached their destination, she'd come to a clump of trees. The trees were oddly shaped, its branches spread out far, looming over her as if to protect who ever came near them. She decided to wait for Tumai first before she entered. She'd be foolish to enter alone.

Kovu The Lion
November 5th, 2005, 06:29 AM
"I don't know, Just an idea that came out of the never ending mind of Tumai the thinker" Tumai said with a chuckle, He couldnt help but smile at his weird comment, He noticed Subira was now moving at a faster pace than him and he quickly started to follow behind her, Catching up with her as he noticed shapes starting to arise out of the blur of green he had seen earlier, Trees, Bushes, Plants and grasses were begining to form, and the ground beneath him was turning from a brimstone color, to almost a rich brown color, Just like the soil back in the Pride Lands, It was soft, and moist, not like the Outlands where the dirt was hard and it sometimes hurt your paws to walk on it for a long time.

Tumai came to a stop before the entrance of The huge jungle that was ahead of them, It was almost like a mouth wanting Tumai and Subira to enter inside so it could clamp its tight mouth down on them and suck them deeper into the Forest getting lost and wandering forever, "Looks pretty nifty huh, Shall we go in?" Tumai asked, he made a motion with his paw for Subira to go ahead, "Children and Lioness first, Well.. Since there are no children, Lioness only please" He said with a giggle.

Mizani
November 5th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Subira raised an eyebrow as Tumai gestured for her to go in first with his paw.

"Well the only child I see here, is you" She teased, and nuzzled his cheek softly so he knew she was only messing around with him.

She looked back at the trees, and padded into the thicket. It was dark, and she could barely make out where she was going.

Kovu The Lion
November 5th, 2005, 08:03 AM
"Oh haha, Very funny Subira" Tumai said with a smirk, He did act childish, but was he that childish to Subira? As she nuzzled him he purred softly to her and she went ahead into the brush, He ran after her and while coming up next to her rubbing his side up against hers, He came to a stop when he was evenly matched walking pawstep for pawstep with Subira.

"I wonder what kind of animals live here.." Tumai said looking up into the trees, There was certainly a number of different plants, some he had never even saw before in his life, It was also very beautiful here, So many things, he could even hear the birds singing in harmony and joy, Their songs sounded as if they were being sung to him and Subira, Also the damp ground under his paws was also a relief, he was tired of walking on the hard ground of the Out Lands for once.

Nala The Princess
November 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM
{Okay so where exactly are we? I'm confused.:confused: I guess you can forget about me and Kala being in the outlands I'm going to skip to where Kala and Scout are back in the pridelands not knowing where Kara is.}

Scout sits boredly at the edge of Pride Rock he hadn't seen Kara or Kala for many days and it was starting to make Scout feel really lonely. He hoped nothing bad had happened to Kara. Scout wouldn't know what to do with himself if he ever lost Kara. She was like a soulmate to Scout she was his life. "I wish at least Kala was here so I wouldn't be so bored" Scout said looking out into the outlands.

Kala sneaked up on Scout and pounced on him "Boo... Guess who" she grinned giggling. "what's up Scout she asked hugging him.

Simba22
November 5th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Kala sneaked up on Scout and pounced on him "Boo... Guess who" she grinned giggling. "what's up Scout she asked hugging him.

Scout smiled as he was pounced on and then hugged. Kala always knew how to cheer up Scout when he was feeling a little bit down and lonely. She was a really great friend and it made Scout smile to have someone else with him. "Everything is going great there's not one thing bothering me" Scout said with a smile giving her a lick on the nose. Scout tried his best to sound believeable that there was nothing bothering him. But the truth was something really was bothering him. But he tried his best because Kala had her own problems she had to deal with without worrying about Scout's feelings all the time.

Nala The Princess
November 5th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Scout smiled as he was pounced on and then hugged. Kala always knew how to cheer up Scout when he was feeling a little bit down and lonely. She was a really great friend and it made Scout smile to have someone else with him. "Everything is going great there's not one thing bothering me" Scout said with a smile giving her a lick on the nose. Scout tried his best to sound believeable that there was nothing bothering him. But the truth was something really was bothering him. But he tried his best because Kala had her own problems she had to deal with without worrying about Scout's feelings all the time.

Kala smiled. "Scout I can tell when somethings bothering you, You know you can tell me, We all have our own problems at some stage, Mine don't matter anymore" she smiled. "I'm your friend and I know there's something troubling you" she told him.

Simba22
November 5th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Kala smiled. "Scout I can tell when somethings bothering you, You know you can tell me, We all have our own problems at some stage, Mine don't matter anymore" she smiled. "I'm your friend and I know there's something troubling you" she told him.

"Well it's just Kara I haven't seen her in a while and I'm worried something happened to her." Scout said. "But I really am feeling a little better now that you're here" Scout said with a smile that showed that what he just said wasn't a lie.

Nala The Princess
November 5th, 2005, 12:25 PM
"Well it's just Kara I haven't seen her in a while and I'm worried something happened to her." Scout said. "But I really am feeling a little better now that you're here" Scout said with a smile that showed that what he just said wasn't a lie.

Kala smiled. "I'm sure she'll be fine Scout, You wanna go back and see if we can find her?" she offered, she knew if he was to see her, he would be happy. "I'm glad you feel better with me here Scout, Friends have to look out for each other and be there for one another don't cha think?" she smiled giving Scout a friendly hug.

Simba22
November 5th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Kala smiled. "I'm sure she'll be fine Scout, You wanna go back and see if we can find her?" she offered, she knew if he was to see her, he would be happy. "I'm glad you feel better with me here Scout, Friends have to look out for each other and be there for one another don't cha think?" she smiled giving Scout a friendly hug.

"I'd be willing to just sit here and wait for her she's bound to turn up soon" Scout said returning the hug. "As long as we're together as friends I'm happy say speaking of together where's Kaden I haven't seen him in a while?"

Nala The Princess
November 5th, 2005, 02:07 PM
"I'd be willing to just sit here and wait for her she's bound to turn up soon" Scout said returning the hug. "As long as we're together as friends I'm happy say speaking of together where's Kaden I haven't seen him in a while?"

{Little twist now ;)}

"That's fine then" she smiled. "So long as that's ok with you" she replied. "hmm Kaden?" she paused for a moment, forgetting who he was for a second. "I... I dunno" she sighed. "I haven't seen him for ages, he may be dead for all I know, I don't have a mate no more, It's over!" she cried getting up and running in direction of the water hole.

Simba22
November 5th, 2005, 06:00 PM
{Little twist now ;)}

"That's fine then" she smiled. "So long as that's ok with you" she replied. "hmm Kaden?" she paused for a moment, forgetting who he was for a second. "I... I dunno" she sighed. "I haven't seen him for ages, he may be dead for all I know, I don't have a mate no more, It's over!" she cried getting up and running in direction of the water hole.

Scout felt so bad for even bringing it up. He hoped to god that she'd find him and they'd both live happily ever after. Scout's eyes started to fill with rage. He warned Kaden not to make Kala sad. He would find Kaden if it was the last thing he did and make him sorry for ever messing with his best friend. Scout ran up to her. "Kala I am so sorry for what he did to you If I knew he'd do that I would have never helped you and him get together. I did that to make you happy and I couldn't even do that. I'm going to teach that boy a lesson no one makes you feel like this. I am so sorry Kala it's all my fault." Scout said starting to cry.

Katse
November 5th, 2005, 09:01 PM
((Umm... not relating to the RP, itself, but Simba22 and NTP, an issue about your sigs has arrised in this (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6578&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) thread.*feelslikeasnitch* KTL, might know what I'm talking about. Anyway, look towards the end of the thread at my post, you'll find a bit of a suprise from me. I hope you enjoy them and it will keep others off your backs.^_^;))

Sengalo said nothing as his elders conversed on what they should do. His ears kept twitching back and forth, picking up any sound. His senses on high alert, everything seemed to mean trouble for him. He still glanced behind him to see if the Pridelander King would ever come. The feeling of foreboding and anticipation stressed the young lion.

When the others had come to the agreement with Scar, Sengalo turned his head to face them once more, nodding at his father's words. He looked down at Naeri, who was still beside him, saying sternly, and yet with a slight softness to it, "come on." Then, he began to walk after the others.

If the old Sengalo, the cocky, arrogant Sengalo, was still in complete control of his actions, the young lion would've stayed back. If he was still the same lion that had taken on three lions at once those many months ago, he would've stayed behind and done the same with Simba. But no, not this Sengalo. Time and experience had taught him to know better and to pick his fights more wisely. He knew they were out numbered in any way. They wouldn't stand a chance against Simba and his Pridelanders. Sengalo knew his father was right. They needed those reinforcements, possibly desparately.

Nela
November 5th, 2005, 10:42 PM
OOC:
Wow. O.o I don't even remember the last time I posted here... and I'm not about to dig through 600 new posts. I'm sorry I left so abrubtly everyone :( I was wondering if I could come back? With Nela and the gang, like old times... even though I know that the story has completley changed now. Possibly and older Nela now that it's been a while since Kovujin left... but who knows. If you all say no, I understand.

Mizani
November 6th, 2005, 12:11 AM
((ooc: Well its kinda ruined now, cause Kovujin turned evil. I'm not sure how you can come back, not that I don't want you to Nela))

Kovu The Lion
November 6th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Nela
OOC:
Wow. O.o I don't even remember the last time I posted here... and I'm not about to dig through 600 new posts. I'm sorry I left so abrubtly everyone :( I was wondering if I could come back? With Nela and the gang, like old times... even though I know that the story has completley changed now. Possibly and older Nela now that it's been a while since Kovujin left... but who knows. If you all say no, I understand.
((Ooc: You can come back xX But Kovujin is not going to become all good again just like that ya know x) We kind of got a storyline going on now xX))

Simba22
November 6th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Nela
OOC:

{Well, you may join back but if I may make a suggestion since Kovujin is evil now maybe you should make a new character and post as him/her it gives us some time to roll with the storyline and you get to rp.}

Nela
November 6th, 2005, 01:55 AM
OOC: Very true, very true. And I know that Kovujin probably won't come back. So... hm.... I like Simba22's suggestion.... but that's only if you guys want to create a new charrie. It's not neccessary. I could always come back with a different charrie... or come back as Kenyon but grown up.

Kovu The Lion
November 6th, 2005, 01:58 AM
((ooc: You also had Star ;) I don't think anything has happened yet o_O You could do that I guess, Its really up to KS xX))

Nela
November 6th, 2005, 02:01 AM
((yup. Hrm... what about Dhati? Was he in this one? I forgot....))

Mizani
November 6th, 2005, 02:08 AM
((ooc: Na, he wasn't;) Last time ya left Star with Jamili, and then you left, so you can start from there if you want to continue with Star))

Kovu The Lion
November 6th, 2005, 02:16 AM
((ooc: Dhati is not in this one o_O he's somewhere lol xP, Star was with jamili or whatever, but who RP's him now? o_O))

Mizani
November 6th, 2005, 02:25 AM
((ooc: I still do, but I stopped when Nela stopped))

Kovu The Lion
November 6th, 2005, 03:09 AM
((ooc: Oh I see.. Hehe xX We better stop with the OOC's or Ks is going to kill us :P))

Lion King Stu
November 6th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Nala smiles at Twilight. "It's awfully nice of you to stay with me, whilst Simba goes to see what all the fuss is about" she smiled nuzzling him and licking his nose. "I'm getting bigger and bigger by the minute, soon I won't be able to stand" she laughed jokingly with a little smirk.

"Yeah well after everything we have done tonight I don't feel like I be too much help; a little tired and I don't want to leave you. Especially in the graveyard...even if it is now empty of any hyenas and that its still not safe especially for a lioness like you self" he said nuzzling her softly as she nuzzled him purring as she licked his nose smiling as he looked deeply into her eyes.
"Not going to have any lion getting his way with you; your mine and Simba's afteral" he smiled nuzzling her still "Simba's had all the rest and stuff so he should be ok....I may go later if he hasn't returned though I feel like I owe him that much for not going with him now" he said rolling onto his back looking up through the continuous dust cloud that continued to stay rising above and around them; he saw the slight twinkling of stars and the bright full moon.
He smiled and purred a little.

Nala The Princess
November 6th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"Yeah well after everything we have done tonight I don't feel like I be too much help; a little tired and I don't want to leave you. Especially in the graveyard...even if it is now empty of any hyenas and that its still not safe especially for a lioness like you self" he said nuzzling her softly as she nuzzled him purring as she licked his nose smiling as he looked deeply into her eyes.
"Not going to have any lion getting his way with you; your mine and Simba's afteral" he smiled nuzzling her still "Simba's had all the rest and stuff so he should be ok....I may go later if he hasn't returned though I feel like I owe him that much for not going with him now" he said rolling onto his back looking up through the continuous dust cloud that continued to stay rising above and around them; he saw the slight twinkling of stars and the bright full moon.
He smiled and purred a little.

Nala nuzzled Twilight. "Your very kind and thoughtful" she smiled "It's just one of the many reasons why I love you" she purred softly as Twi licked her nose and gazed back deeply into Twilights eyes. Nala smiled again, "I am, Your and Simba's forever" she chuckled softly. Nala slowly rolled onto her back as Twilight did, and looked up at the sky outside. Nala looked at Twilight and smiled. "The Sky is so beautiful, like you" she told me purring slightly.

Scout felt so bad for even bringing it up. He hoped to god that she'd find him and they'd both live happily ever after. Scout's eyes started to fill with rage. He warned Kaden not to make Kala sad. He would find Kaden if it was the last thing he did and make him sorry for ever messing with his best friend. Scout ran up to her. "Kala I am so sorry for what he did to you If I knew he'd do that I would have never helped you and him get together. I did that to make you happy and I couldn't even do that. I'm going to teach that boy a lesson no one makes you feel like this. I am so sorry Kala it's all my fault." Scout said starting to cry.

Kala had run off to the water hole, whenever she was sad or wanted some time alone or even just to chill out or have fun with friends, she'd alwasys suggest/go there, it was her favourite place. As Scout approached, Tears still running down her face, she looked at Scout. "It's not your fault Scout, You weren't to know" she sighed resting her head on the waters edge.

Simba22
November 6th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Kala had run off to the water hole, whenever she was sad or wanted some time alone or even just to chill out or have fun with friends, she'd alwasys suggest/go there, it was her favourite place. As Scout approached, Tears still running down her face, she looked at Scout. "It's not your fault Scout, You weren't to know" she sighed resting her head on the waters edge.

Scout thought to himself what a huge jerk Kaden was. Scout trusted him. He trusted that he'd never do anything to hurt his friend and without hesitation he earned Scout's distrust for what he did to his friend. How on earth can someone not like somebody so beautiful. Scout's mind kept asking him. Kala seemed to have everything like Kara good looks, charm, she was totally sweet, caring, She was funny when she wanted to be. Scout sighed and gave her the biggest hug he ever gave anyone. "Maybe Kaden wasn't right for you Kala, maybe you were too good for him. Any boy that does that to such a sweet girl isn't worth your time" Scout says softly trying to comfort her. Scout was never too good at making people happy but he thought at a time like this it couldn't hurt to give it a shot.

Lion King Stu
November 6th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Nala nuzzled Twilight. "Your very kind and thoughtful" she smiled "It's just one of the many reasons why I love you" she purred softly as Twi licked her nose and gazed back deeply into Twilights eyes. Nala smiled again, "I am, Your and Simba's forever" she chuckled softly. Nala slowly rolled onto her back as Twilight did, and looked up at the sky outside. Nala looked at Twilight and smiled. "The Sky is so beautiful, like you" she told me purring slightly.

"Yeah I know I'm kind and thoughtful....I mean everyone else says so anyway so I just go along with it and be my self" Twilight smiled looking over at her into her eyes as he lay on his back.
"I love you even if you weren't the way you are and didn't like me" Twilight smiled "I'd keep trying to impress you and everything" he smirked "But since its nothing like that and we are basicly one I don't have to worry about that" he smiled purring softly.
He looked over smiling as Nala rolled onto her back before looking up at the stars and the sky once more.
"More like you Nala" he smiled slightly.

Melody of Scar
November 7th, 2005, 01:22 AM
(( Bad news... My play is opening this week, so we're beginning Hell Week and I'll be in school until 10 PM or so every night. I'll do my best to pop on when I can, but Scar and Naeri will be pretty much inactive for a couple weeks. Don't go making some major plot twists, now! :bleen: :evilgrin: ;) ))

Naeri trotted with no argument at Sengalo's side, quiet and solemn in the company of all the adults that had the aura of power and dignity. Mostly power from the bigger males, of course. It felt like she was back with her own pride. Looking up at Sengalo and around at the big adults, she got mixed emotions. She felt like she *was* home here, yes, but she also felt helpless - she was neither strong nor useful. She shrugged and sighed, continuing to pad quietly alongside Sengalo.

Scar remained still, his nostrils quivering as the all-too-familiar scent of Simba and Zazu drifted towards him. He wanted to believe Nala was with him, the one he had loved before she had to cruelly betrayed his love and her chance at royalty. And she had led to his downfall, but that was another story. He shook his head quickly and growled quietly, then turned and followed at the rear of the small pride in the direction Kovu led them. He spoke to none and focused straight ahead as he walked.

Mizani
November 7th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Oh haha, Very funny Subira" Tumai said with a smirk, He did act childish, but was he that childish to Subira? As she nuzzled him he purred softly to her and she went ahead into the brush, He ran after her and while coming up next to her rubbing his side up against hers, He came to a stop when he was evenly matched walking pawstep for pawstep with Subira.

"I wonder what kind of animals live here.." Tumai said looking up into the trees, There was certainly a number of different plants, some he had never even saw before in his life, It was also very beautiful here, So many things, he could even hear the birds singing in harmony and joy, Their songs sounded as if they were being sung to him and Subira, Also the damp ground under his paws was also a relief, he was tired of walking on the hard ground of the Out Lands for once.
Subira soon felt Tumai at her side, and she began to walk forward again. Birds were chirping songs; some were faint, and some were sung loud, long and proudly. She looked up, the trees blocked out most of the sunlight, and what did come through, was dappled across the floors and foliage. It was quiet, but not eerie quiet like the outlands, so she suspected they were somewhere near a jungle.
Her eyes flickered from plant to plant, resting for a few seconds on brightly coloured flowers. She looked over at Tumai, his interest as great as her own.

"Do you know where we are?" She asked thoughtfully, looking back at the dense growth.

Kovu The Lion
November 7th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Tumai was looking around the place walking alongside Subira as she asked him the 'thoughtful question' and he chuckled, "I'll tell you the truth, I have no freaking clue" He said with a smirk, He continued walking on until he saw a clearing ahead of them, and then the smell of water.

"Water!" Tumai said enthusaistically, He bounded forwards ahead of Subira rather childlike into the clearing ahead of them and soon, Before him stood a small body of water, Not as big as the one back in the Pride Lands, but a lot smaller, About the size of two hippo's put together, But heck, It was enough for Tumai, And all the walking had made him, Very thirsty.

He lowered his head to the surface of the water and began to lap at the life saving liquid, For without the water, No one could live. The water felt great running down his dry throat and down into his stomach, and it reawakened the lion within him, His muscles felt a lot better, and not sore like they had been previously, And he now continued to lap at the water.

Nala The Princess
November 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Scout thought to himself what a huge jerk Kaden was. Scout trusted him. He trusted that he'd never do anything to hurt his friend and without hesitation he earned Scout's distrust for what he did to his friend. How on earth can someone not like somebody so beautiful. Scout's mind kept asking him. Kala seemed to have everything like Kara good looks, charm, she was totally sweet, caring, She was funny when she wanted to be. Scout sighed and gave her the biggest hug he ever gave anyone. "Maybe Kaden wasn't right for you Kala, maybe you were too good for him. Any boy that does that to such a sweet girl isn't worth your time" Scout says softly trying to comfort her. Scout was never too good at making people happy but he thought at a time like this it couldn't hurt to give it a shot.

Kala smiled slightly and hugged Scout back. "I dunno what I'd do without you Scout" she said hugging Scout tighter still "Maybe he wasn't write for me, just wish he was around to tell me or I knew why or what had happened to him... but I don't care anymore" she sighed trying to be brave. "I...I...I'm going back to the snow" she said running off! So long as she could find her way out the pridelands and back home to the cold crisp white snow, she would go!

============================

"Yeah I know I'm kind and thoughtful....I mean everyone else says so anyway so I just go along with it and be my self" Twilight smiled looking over at her into her eyes as he lay on his back.
"I love you even if you weren't the way you are and didn't like me" Twilight smiled "I'd keep trying to impress you and everything" he smirked "But since its nothing like that and we are basicly one I don't have to worry about that" he smiled purring softly.
He looked over smiling as Nala rolled onto her back before looking up at the stars and the sky once more.
"More like you Nala" he smiled slightly.

Nala smiled. "That's because you are" she told Twilight nuzzling him. Nala grinned. "I'd love you if you didn't like me too" she told him. "Even if you didn't I'd keep trying to get noticed and your attention" she smirked with a faint chuckle. "but like you said, we don't have to worry about that she smiled purring into his ear softly.

Simba22
November 7th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Kala smiled slightly and hugged Scout back. "I dunno what I'd do without you Scout" she said hugging Scout tighter still "Maybe he wasn't write for me, just wish he was around to tell me or I knew why or what had happened to him... but I don't care anymore" she sighed trying to be brave. "I...I...I'm going back to the snow" she said running off! So long as she could find her way out the pridelands and back home to the cold crisp white snow, she would go!

"Wait Kala don't go I don't want you to leave Kala. If you leave for the snow I'm coming with you I don't care about not getting accustimed to that kind of weather. You leave I'm going to find Kara and me and her are coming with you. we're supposed to be friends Kala friends don't desert each other" Scout said starting to cry.

Nala The Princess
November 7th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Wait Kala don't go I don't want you to leave Kala. If you leave for the snow I'm coming with you I don't care about not getting accustimed to that kind of weather. You leave I'm going to find Kara and me and her are coming with you. we're supposed to be friends Kala friends don't desert each other" Scout said starting to cry.

Kala stopped. "I guess that's true" she said padding back to hug Scout. "I can't go if you and Kara are coming with me, you'd be so cold in the snow" she said looking down at her paws, she didn't want them to suffer like she did when she first arrived here. "Ok, Ok I'll stay - Just for you" she said raising a slight smile. She knew she didn't wanna leave Scout behind, and she didn't wanna leave Twilight without saying goodbye. She was just a little upset that she hadn't seen or heard anything from Kaden, She was to be strong though and hope someone else would come her way.

Kovu The Lion
November 7th, 2005, 09:00 PM
((ooc: Now to tell you the truth since none of the charries can be played, and the cubs are in the Pride Lands with the exception of Kara, and I RP her, I think we can move to the other thread >_> Because I Don't know about you other guys, (Katse, Avalon, MoS and idk if someone else o_O) but I am totally lost on where we are now from the posts and stuff (not that its a bad thing) Kovu is now leading Scar, Naeri, Maovu, Shakou to where Zira was.. What ever happened to Kara? Did Kovu go back for her, Cause she's still sitting where he told her to sit at x) Or did someone post about it when I was unaware and my stupidity me not seeing it and not replying? xX I'm just.. LOST..))

Katse
November 7th, 2005, 09:03 PM
((I think they forgot about Kara.X_x They're kind of in a hurry to get away from Simba, after all. Maybe one of the characters, like Maovu, or something go back for her?

Good idea about moving to the other thread. I don't think MoS would like to come back lost again.))

Kovu The Lion
November 7th, 2005, 09:05 PM
(( Mrrr >.> Maovu is trying to stay away from Kara :P why would he go to her X_x Oh well xX She can just.... SIT THERE LoL :D *demands Kara to sit in the Outlands for the rest of her life* ^_^))

Simba22
November 8th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Kala stopped. "I guess that's true" she said padding back to hug Scout. "I can't go if you and Kara are coming with me, you'd be so cold in the snow" she said looking down at her paws, she didn't want them to suffer like she did when she first arrived here. "Ok, Ok I'll stay - Just for you" she said raising a slight smile. She knew she didn't wanna leave Scout behind, and she didn't wanna leave Twilight without saying goodbye. She was just a little upset that she hadn't seen or heard anything from Kaden, She was to be strong though and hope someone else would come her way.

Scout was so happy that she decided to stay. He hugged her so tight. "I'm very proud of you Kala you made the right decision. I swear on my parent's grave that I'm going to help you find another guy and this time I'll make sure it's the right guy." Scout said happy she decided to stay with her friends.

[OOC: I would have rp'd a 3rd cub for ya but I can't but I barely never rp Ballard so maybe I could delete her and use another male cub for Kala]

Mizani
November 8th, 2005, 03:53 AM
Tumai was looking around the place walking alongside Subira as she asked him the 'thoughtful question' and he chuckled, "I'll tell you the truth, I have no freaking clue" He said with a smirk, He continued walking on until he saw a clearing ahead of them, and then the smell of water.

"Water!" Tumai said enthusaistically, He bounded forwards ahead of Subira rather childlike into the clearing ahead of them and soon, Before him stood a small body of water, Not as big as the one back in the Pride Lands, but a lot smaller, About the size of two hippo's put together, But heck, It was enough for Tumai, And all the walking had made him, Very thirsty.

He lowered his head to the surface of the water and began to lap at the life saving liquid, For without the water, No one could live. The water felt great running down his dry throat and down into his stomach, and it reawakened the lion within him, His muscles felt a lot better, and not sore like they had been previously, And he now continued to lap at the water.
Subira grinned and padded up next to Tumai, and took a long drink. The water seemed fresher then the Pridelands, it seemed cooler and clearer.
She lifted her head back up again and grinned at Tumai, while she dipped her paw into the water, and splashed him in the face.

She laughed a little, and waited for his response.

Kovu The Lion
November 8th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Tumai smirked and giggled a bit, Feeling like he wanted to splash her back, But he knew it wouldn't be a tender moment if he did. He smirked and nudged her playfully, "I'll take that, That it was just a mistake huh?" He said with a warming smile on his muzzle. He thought about the things that they could do here in this.. New place, Run, Explore, Be wild, Free.. And experience the joys of being a cub once again.. Then he thought of how no one really inhabited the place, and all the things he could have done with Subira, and.. He still thought about even now of cubs, But never really mentioned it to Subira, although every lion loved to be with his lioness and cubs, Tumai didn't really feel that need, Until he became alone with her, and a smirk appeared on his muzzle once again and he tenderly licked her cheek purring softly to her.

"So what now Subira?" Tumai asked as he walked around her and started to look away from the Watering pool and around the many trees and plants that surrounded them.

Mizani
November 8th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Subira smirked, gave Tumai a gentle nuzzle. She liked exploring with Tumai, but she wondered if they had a family, would this exploring stop? The only time she remembered not exploring with Tumai, was when they were with Rinoa. What ever happened to Rinoa? She thought, while smiling at Tumai. She was glad she'd told Tumai her feelings, if she hadn't, would he have stayed with Rinoa? She wasn't sure, but she was glad that he was here with her now.

She had to admit, she was rather amazed that the Pridelands were so extensive, and the lands that surronded it, protected it so well. You could easily get lost in a jungle, and the Outlands were eerie enough to send any lion headed back from where ever it came from.

"I don't know, have you forgotten how to explore Tumai?" She teased.

Kovu The Lion
November 9th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Tumai smiled and had started to wander out of the present time into a world where anything could happen, The Jungle they were in was just.. Enthralling to him, Then when she spoke to him he almost instantaniously(Sp?) Was brought back to life, to the real world around him, and he smirked at her words, and lied.

"Of course, I forgot how to explore in the mere 30 second break I took to take a drink of water Subira" he said with a slight smile on his face, he purred and rubbed his side up against hers, "So which direction now?" Tumai asked curiously.

Lion King Stu
November 9th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Nala smiled. "That's because you are" she told Twilight nuzzling him. Nala grinned. "I'd love you if you didn't like me too" she told him. "Even if you didn't I'd keep trying to get noticed and your attention" she smirked with a faint chuckle. "but like you said, we don't have to worry about that she smiled purring into his ear softly.

Twilight purred softly as he listened to Nala's words and at her nuzzle and smile.
"Well if I never liked you then I would be the biggest fool in the whole of the Pridelands; no one can resist your beauty and charms one of the things that made me fall for you in the first place" Twilight smiled looking over at her into her eyes nuzzling her muzzle softly.
"Well you Simba still so I guess you wouldn't mind being with out me to much if such a situation was to happen" he said looking back up to the night sky once more.
"But well no need to worry about that stuff...we are one as it is" he smiled.

Kopa
November 10th, 2005, 12:08 AM
(( Well I caught up and I guess I'll go solo for awhile unless someone wants to interfere just not too soon k :p A lot of interesting stuff has happened since I've been gone :cheese: Totally shocked me with that twist NTP :lol: ))

Kaden woke up from a nap he had been taking, he wasn't far from Pride Rock. He slowly sat up and sniffed the fresh air. The air here he knew, was fresher than back at home. He smiled slightly and then something puzzled him. He wondered where his friends had gone. He hadn't seen them in awhile... He thought for a moment that they had forgotten about him, but that seemed too far fetched. They were probably off somewhere doing there own thing. He thought about Kala, and wondered what she was up to, he hoped she was alright. He wanted to go look for her and Scout. After awhile of being in deep thought he decided to do some exploring on his own. Maybe he thought...just maybe he might find something as to why he really ended up here. He remebered chasing the butterfly but that was not far from his home...and that's all he remembered....

(( Kaden really cares for his friends but is oblivious to whats really happening :p ))

Simba22
November 10th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Kopa
(( Well I caught up and I guess I'll go solo for awhile unless someone wants to interfere just not too soon k :p A lot of interesting stuff has happened since I've been gone :cheese: Totally shocked me with that twist NTP :lol: ))

Kaden woke up from a nap he had been taking, he wasn't far from Pride Rock. He slowly sat up and sniffed the fresh air. The air here he knew, was fresher than back at home. He smiled slightly and then something puzzled him. He wondered where his friends had gone. He hadn't seen them in awhile... He thought for a moment that they had forgotten about him, but that seemed too far fetched. They were probably off somewhere doing there own thing. He thought about Kala, and wondered what she was up to, he hoped she was alright. He wanted to go look for her and Scout. After awhile of being in deep thought he decided to do some exploring on his own. Maybe he thought...just maybe he might find something as to why he really ended up here. He remebered chasing the butterfly but that was not far from his home...and that's all he remembered....

(( Kaden really cares for his friends but is oblivious to whats really happening :p ))

{I hope you didn't get the wrong idea man I didn't mean to make you angry if you're angry from the story line. I was god modding and I'm so sorry once again}

Scout saw Kaden exploring. "Hey Kaden what happened to you I haven't seen you in like forever man." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 10th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Twilight purred softly as he listened to Nala's words and at her nuzzle and smile.
"Well if I never liked you then I would be the biggest fool in the whole of the Pridelands; no one can resist your beauty and charms one of the things that made me fall for you in the first place" Twilight smiled looking over at her into her eyes nuzzling her muzzle softly.
"Well you Simba still so I guess you wouldn't mind being with out me to much if such a situation was to happen" he said looking back up to the night sky once more.
"But well no need to worry about that stuff...we are one as it is" he smiled.

Nala smiled. "With your Charms and good looks, is the reason I fell for you, no one can resist your good looks and personaltity" she smiled nuzzling Twilight's chin. "I guess your right but I dunno what I'd do without either of you" she kissed him and looked into the night sky happily.

======================

{I'm confused - are we dropping the 'Kala and Kaden going own ways' now or not? :confused: Dunno where Kala's last post is so if someone wants to help out... }

Simba22
November 10th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Nala smiled. "With your Charms and good looks, is the reason I fell for you, no one can resist your good looks and personaltity" she smiled nuzzling Twilight's chin. "I guess your right but I dunno what I'd do without either of you" she kissed him and looked into the night sky happily.

======================

{I'm confused - are we dropping the 'Kala and Kaden going own ways' now or not? :confused: Dunno where Kala's last post is so if someone wants to help out... }

{I believe she was with Scout at the watering hole. Before I wanted to do it but then KTL talked some sense into me.}

Nala The Princess
November 10th, 2005, 07:35 PM
(So we carrying on like nothing either happened or what?)

Simba22
November 10th, 2005, 07:36 PM
(So we carrying on like nothing either happened or what?)

[We're carrying on like You and Kaden never broke up other then that everything is the same]

Kopa
November 10th, 2005, 11:30 PM
{I hope you didn't get the wrong idea man I didn't mean to make you angry if you're angry from the story line. I was god modding and I'm so sorry once again}

Scout saw Kaden exploring. "Hey Kaden what happened to you I haven't seen you in like forever man." Scout said.
((I wasn't angry dude ^^ Sorry if it seemed that way. It's my fault for being gone a long time :hehe: So we're cool :hugs: ))

Simba22
November 10th, 2005, 11:40 PM
((I wasn't angry dude ^^ It's my fault for being gone a long time :hehe: So we're cool :hugs: ))

(( Thanks for being so understanding dude.:cheese:))

Lion King Stu
November 11th, 2005, 06:36 AM

"Thanks Nala" Twilight smiled placing a paw on Nala's back purring softly as she nuzzled his chin; he looked down at her smiling before looking back up at the sky once more.
He softly stroked Nala's back with his paw bringing his other paw to softly stroke her head.
"Well you wouldn't have so much love first off and you wouldn't of found a more attractive lion" he smirked "Me and Simba are the best as they come".

Mizani
November 11th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Tumai smiled and had started to wander out of the present time into a world where anything could happen, The Jungle they were in was just.. Enthralling to him, Then when she spoke to him he almost instantaniously(Sp?) Was brought back to life, to the real world around him, and he smirked at her words, and lied.

"Of course, I forgot how to explore in the mere 30 second break I took to take a drink of water Subira" he said with a slight smile on his face, he purred and rubbed his side up against hers, "So which direction now?" Tumai asked curiously.
Subira looked around her from her position in front of the waterhole, her tail twitching from side to side while she pondered over Tumai's question. And a good question it was, for they could go in all directions, and all paths be different and interesting. Her mouth twisted itself into a thoughtful frown, and she decided on either the path with the weird looking vines, or the one with the leafy ground.
She leaned her head towards Tumai's and nestled her head into his mane and smiled up at him.

"How about the vine path, or the one with all those leaves on the ground?"

Zazu_2004
November 11th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Zazu flys from Simba's shoulder, flapping those long blue wings which swiftly carried him up high in the air. Fluttering about, he would toss those large brown eyes around, scaninng the ground below and beyond, his small blue feathered form a mere blue speck within the air. Zazu then would fly off, getting a report on the outlanders and the like, his small body a swift blur of blue as he shifts his head back and fourth, contiuing to observe below.

Kopa
November 12th, 2005, 04:03 AM

Kaden looked over at Scout with a smile. "Hey Scout!" he said with a grin. "It seems like forever...I kept waiting and waiting for you to show back up with Kala but it's like you never showed up. Oh yeah! Where is Kala?" He said looking around in hopes that she was around. In his mind he thought that he may never find the exact answer as to why he ended up here in the Pridelands....

Simba22
November 12th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Kaden looked over at Scout with a smile. "Hey Scout!" he said with a grin. "It seems like forever...I kept waiting and waiting for you to show back up with Kala but it's like you never showed up. Oh yeah! Where is Kala?" He said looking around in hopes that she was around. In his mind he thought that he may never find the exact answer as to why he ended up here in the Pridelands....

Scout looks around he knew he saw Kala just a few minutes ago. "I think she's still by the water hole come on she'll be so happy to see you again Kaden." Scout said dashing off toward the watering hole.

Kopa
November 14th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Scout looks around he knew he saw Kala just a few minutes ago. "I think she's still by the water hole come on she'll be so happy to see you again Kaden." Scout said dashing off toward the watering hole.
Kaden ran after Scout towards the Water hole. "Hey wait up Scout!" he shouted. He hoped that Kala was there. He really wanted to see her.

Simba22
November 14th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Kaden ran after Scout towards the Water hole. "Hey wait up Scout!" he shouted. He hoped that Kala was there. He really wanted to see her.

Scout stopped so Kaden could catch up with him. "Wouldn't want you to get lost or distracted for like the billionth time since you've been here" Scout said with a chuckle giving Kaden a noogie. "Kala will be so surprised to see you she's been telling me how much she missed you and moping around depressed" Scout said he felt a little bad because he hadn't seen his girlfriend in months, maybe something bad happened to her. Scout gulps at the thought.

Kopa
November 14th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Scout stopped so Kaden could catch up with him. "Wouldn't want you to get lost or distracted for like the billionth time since you've been here" Scout said with a chuckle giving Kaden a noogie. "Kala will be so surprised to see you she's been telling me how much she missed you and moping around depressed" Scout said he felt a little bad because he hadn't seen his girlfriend in months, maybe something bad happened to her. Scout gulps at the thought.

As Kaden caught up to Scout he said, "Yeah I'd probably get lost or distracted if you weren't here." He looked at Scout with a smile. "I can't wait to see her." He shouted as he sped up ahead of Scout towards the water hole.

Simba22
November 14th, 2005, 02:45 AM
As Kaden caught up to Scout he said, "Yeah I'd probably get lost or distracted if you weren't here." He looked at Scout with a smile. "I can't wait to see her." He shouted as he sped up ahead of Scout towards the water hole.

Scout watches as Kaden ran off. He sits in the same spot not even bothering to catch up with Kaden. A soft wind blows through Scout's mane. "I miss you so much Kara please come back to me" He says with a tear.

Kopa
November 14th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Scout watches as Kaden ran off. He sits in the same spot not even bothering to catch up with Kaden. A soft wind blows through Scout's mane. "I miss you so much Kara please come back to me" He says with a tear.
Kaden noticed that Scout was still sitting in the same spot. He stopped running. He sat there for a moment looking at Scout. He walked over to Scout with a puzzled face. "Scout...what's wrong?" he asked. He hadn't heard what Scout had said only moments ago...He sat down by him.

Simba22
November 14th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Kaden noticed that Scout was still sitting in the same spot. He stopped running. He sat there for a moment looking at Scout. He walked over to Scout with a puzzled face. "Scout...what's wrong?" he asked. He hadn't heard what Scout had said only moments ago...He sat down by him.

Scout wipes the tear away from his eye quickly as he hears Kaden approach. "I'm just really worried about Kara she's been gone so long and I really miss her" Scout said.

Kopa
November 14th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Scout wipes the tear away from his eye quickly as he hears Kaden approach. "I'm just really worried about Kara she's been gone so long and I really miss her" Scout said.

It took Kaden a couple seconds to answer. " I wish I knew where she was...I hope she's ok." he said. "Do you want to go look for her?" he asked trying to help.

Simba22
November 14th, 2005, 11:23 AM
It took Kaden a couple seconds to answer. " I wish I knew where she was...I hope she's ok." he said. "Do you want to go look for her?" he asked trying to help.

"You know I think I will look for her. You'll come with me too right after you find Kala?" Scout asked hoping he wouldn't be alone on this journey.

Nala The Princess
November 14th, 2005, 05:01 PM
{OCC: Hey all, I dunno where Kala last posted so if someone wants to post her last reply and what I'm menner be replying to - both with twilght and scout and co, then that would be very helpful, plus i'm gunna be busy for the next two weeks at least as next week i'm travelling down to bristol for my boyfriends sisters wedding and i haven't met anyone in his family except his mum and dad... so i dunno how long i'll be on here for so if someone wants to keep me up to dat during the next two weeks it would be very helpful :)}

Simba22
November 14th, 2005, 06:05 PM

======================

{That was your last post up until now there is no one you need to reply too. RIght now as far as I know Kara is still at the watering hole. Scout had just found Kaden and Scout is going back to Kala at the watering hole with Kaden. Have fun at the wedding NTP}

Guan Lou-dte
November 16th, 2005, 09:27 PM
{OOC, okay i dont know whats going on so can someone sum up whats happening in like a paragraph whats happend and whats happening so i can see where to come in?}

King Simba
November 16th, 2005, 09:28 PM
(Hey Guan, have you even signed a character up to RP in this RP yet? Just to let ya know that after you sign a character up and after it's approved, you're free to RP. ^^ Sign your character up here (http://leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2430).)

Guan Lou-dte
November 16th, 2005, 11:06 PM
*Guan?s lounging in a tree as the 2 cubs pass under her.
She watches them for a moment before making herself known*

?Hey! What cha doin??

Simba22
November 17th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Guan Lou-dte
*Guan?s lounging in a tree as the 2 cubs pass under her.
She watches them for a moment before making herself known*

?Hey! What cha doin??

[Okay I don't know where my last actual reply was but since my character is a cub I'm just gonna flat out guess that I should reply to this .:cheese: ]

Scout was walking with Kaden until suddenly he heard something. He looked around nervously and then saw a female lion show herself. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hi, my name's Scout we're going to the watering hole. Ya wanna come with us? It's a real fun place to go." Scout said in a friendly voice. He was always quite nice around new people sometimes probably even too nice.

Kovu The Lion
November 17th, 2005, 04:33 AM
((ooc: Okay I was grounded for a week >_> Sorry I wasn't here to RP or anything, can someone fill me in to what is going on o_O My computer WILL NOT load up any of the pages other than this last one for some stupid freaking reason...))

Mizani
November 17th, 2005, 06:44 AM
((ooc: Well Scout misses Kara, and has just run into Kaden, and has met Guan. I don't know where Kala is))

Simba22
November 17th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: Well Scout misses Kara, and has just run into Kaden, and has met Guan. I don't know where Kala is))

((OOC: Last time I checked she was somewhere in the outlands where Kovu told her to stay a while back))

Guan Lou-dte
November 17th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Guan jumped down from the dead tree that she was napping in ?Sure? she replied giving the male cub a curious sideways look.
?Why are you going to the water hole anyway??

Simba22
November 17th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Guan jumped down from the dead tree that she was napping in ?Sure? she replied giving the male cub a curious sideways look.
?Why are you going to the water hole anyway??

"Oh we're going there just too chill and have some fun. That's one of the funnest places here in the pridelands at least for me it is. And besides this one girl Kala is waiting for us there" Scout said turning his head back to Guan and calling over his right shoulder.

Kopa
November 18th, 2005, 01:39 AM
Kaden had been silent for awhile. He wondered where this new cub had come from. Of course he wasn't good with making new friends sometimes..."Hey Scout how far is the water hole from here?" he asked not sure if he should talk to the new cub.

Simba22
November 18th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Kaden had been silent for awhile. He wondered where this new cub had come from. Of course he wasn't good with making new friends sometimes..."Hey Scout how far is the water hole from here?" he asked not sure if he should talk to the new cub.

{OOC: I could be wrong but I think Guan is actually an adult lion I could be wrong but I think she is Edit: I was wrong sorry}}

"Not too far from here hey why don't you and Guan chat for a little by the way Guan that blue fur makes you look very Beautiful" Scout said with a smile to her.

Guan Lou-dte
November 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
If Guan?s blue fur hadn?t got in the way everyone would have seen that she was blushing hugely ?thank you? she said in a whisper before trotting ahead of the 2 males.

Kovu The Lion
November 18th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Subira looked around her from her position in front of the waterhole, her tail twitching from side to side while she pondered over Tumai's question. And a good question it was, for they could go in all directions, and all paths be different and interesting. Her mouth twisted itself into a thoughtful frown, and she decided on either the path with the weird looking vines, or the one with the leafy ground.
She leaned her head towards Tumai's and nestled her head into his mane and smiled up at him.

"How about the vine path, or the one with all those leaves on the ground?"
((ooc: Well I'm back and so yeah ^_^ I have no clue how the Outlander RP is going on now >_> I'm lost on it so ... Meh.. I know this one though xP Found this post at school and yeah :D))

Tumai looked at what Subira was talking to him about, In front of them the path split into two directions, One with Leaves covering the ground, All of different colors, Green, Red, Brown, Yellow, And all.. Were very pretty, Though scattered about like a huge mess it was still a sight to see. Then the next path had vines hanging out of trees almost and it looked rather.. Suspicious, and it made one think what was behind all that, and where it would lead, and Tumai of course, was one of those lions that took the hard path over the easy path, Even though he was taught to , Work smart not hard.

"What about the viney one? Might be something back there thats.. New, Or something cool" He said with a slight smile looking at Subira, "Might even find some trouble... So stay on Guard" Tumai said with a slight sterness in his voice, You could never know what you would find in a new place, especially if you had never heard of it before, and no rumors to help you find something, Or someone.

Simba22
November 18th, 2005, 10:28 PM
If Guan?s blue fur hadn?t got in the way everyone would have seen that she was blushing hugely ?thank you? she said in a whisper before trotting ahead of the 2 males.

Scout caught up with her. "So where you from?" Scout asked. "You seem to have a real amazing color most of the lions here are just al brownish gold you have no idea how boring that is" Scout said with a smile.

Meanwhile not too far away a white cub with black markings was exploring through the pridelands his name was Dash.

Dash: Wow, this place is so cool I'm so glad I got excepted into living here it's great. He sees the 2 male cubs a little while away. Dash smiled this was his chance to gain some friends. He suddenly saw the one blue cub and almost immediately found her one of the most beautiful cubs he'd ever seen in his young life.

Dash walked up to the 3 young kids with a smile.

Scout: Hi, there My name's Scout and this is Kaden and...... and..... oh yeah Guan. What's your name?" He asked with a friendly smile.

Dash was lost in thought staring at how beautiful Guan was.

Dash:"UHHHHH UHHHHH What? Oh, my name's Dash"

He said quite suddenly sweating a little.

Scout:"You Ok"?

Dash: Me? Oh yeah I always sweat like this.

Scout raises an eyebrow curiously.

Scout: Well we're going to the watering hole you wanna come?

Dash: UHHHHH Yeah sure.

Scout watched curiously as Dash followed followed Guan to the watering hole.

Mizani
November 19th, 2005, 12:24 AM
((ooc: Well I'm back and so yeah ^_^ I have no clue how the Outlander RP is going on now >_> I'm lost on it so ... Meh.. I know this one though xP Found this post at school and yeah :D))

Tumai looked at what Subira was talking to him about, In front of them the path split into two directions, One with Leaves covering the ground, All of different colors, Green, Red, Brown, Yellow, And all.. Were very pretty, Though scattered about like a huge mess it was still a sight to see. Then the next path had vines hanging out of trees almost and it looked rather.. Suspicious, and it made one think what was behind all that, and where it would lead, and Tumai of course, was one of those lions that took the hard path over the easy path, Even though he was taught to , Work smart not hard.

"What about the viney one? Might be something back there thats.. New, Or something cool" He said with a slight smile looking at Subira, "Might even find some trouble... So stay on Guard" Tumai said with a slight sterness in his voice, You could never know what you would find in a new place, especially if you had never heard of it before, and no rumors to help you find something, Or someone.
Subira nodded her head. She padded forward towards the path, and stopped at the entrance to look behnd her to make sure that Tumai was coming. She looked back at the vines that clung to the passage way. They twisted and turned in unexplained ways, creating a thick barrier. It was almost as if it wanted to keep something in, because for most animals, the darkness would keep most away.
What beast lay in the depths, if any at all, Subira couldn't have been sure. She cleared a few pieces of bracken in front of her, and observed the soil. It was rich enough to hold life, but the only life she could spot, was the vines. Perhaps the vines had destroyed all previous life here, crushed the vunerable stems in its crushing vice grip.

Sinister. That was first word that came to mind, but Subira's curiousity was peaked, her mind held no fear. She looked back at Tumai again, and smiled at him, while swishing her tail tuft back and forth.

Princess~Sasha
November 19th, 2005, 04:47 AM
hi kovu the lion.. you know me remember? you like to draw right?

King Simba
November 19th, 2005, 08:19 AM
(*sigh* If you want to RP then think of a character and sign it up in the "Character Sign Up" thread. I'm really getting cheesed off now having to tell new members to stop spamming this thread. >.>)

Guan Lou-dte
November 19th, 2005, 11:01 AM
Guan ran ahead al little full knowing the new male was behind her until she could see the water hole ?hey guys!? she shouted back ?last one to the waterhole smells like a hyenas behind!?
At this she sprinted ahead only looking back to laugh and stick her tongue out at the 3 behind her.

Simba22
November 19th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Guan ran ahead al little full knowing the new male was behind her until she could see the water hole ?hey guys!? she shouted back ?last one to the waterhole smells like a hyenas behind!?
At this she sprinted ahead only looking back to laugh and stick her tongue out at the 3 behind her.

Dash laughed as she saw her take off toward the watering holeDash knowing that she'd get to the watering hole first Dashed off too the watering hole he looked at her and smiled. "You know Guan this is my lowest speed there's a reason they call me Dash" He said with a laugh. Zooming past her like a bullet. "See ya guys at the watering hole" He called back with a laugh.

Guan Lou-dte
November 19th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Guan laughs picking up speed but didn?t catch up with Dash before he skidded to a halt by the waters edge.
Guan however couldn?t stop with as much grace, and as she tried to halt as Dash did she skidded and fell straight into the water with a splash.

Simba22
November 19th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Guan laughs picking up speed but didn?t catch up with Dash before he skidded to a halt by the waters edge.
Guan however couldn?t stop with as much grace, and as she tried to halt as Dash did she skidded and fell straight into the water with a splash.

Dash laughs a little. "You need to work on that little stop of yours don't ya?" He asked looking for the figure of Guan in the water.

Guan Lou-dte
November 19th, 2005, 11:50 AM
A few bubbles rise up from where Guan fell in but she did not surface.

Simba22
November 19th, 2005, 11:53 AM
A few bubbles rise up from where Guan fell in but she did not surface.

Dash just watched in horror as the bubbles came up. Dash was a great swimmer and was prepared to save her if he had too. "Don't worry Guan I'm comin to save you." Dash said diving into the water he looked all around for the figure of Guan underwater.

Guan Lou-dte
November 19th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Apart from the fact that she was underwater Guan was in hysterics she hid behind some reads until her turned away before swimming up and jumping on him from behind.

Simba22
November 19th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Apart from the fact that she was underwater Guan was in hysterics she hid behind some reads until her turned away before swimming up and jumping on him from behind.

Dash couldn't see her at all underwater. He surfaced choking on some water and had no idea where Guan was little did he know Guan was right behind him. "AHHHHHHHHHH" Dash screamed as Guan pounced on to him from behind.

Guan Lou-dte
November 19th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Guan laughs letting go of dash ?gotcha? she shouts before splashing some water at him.

Simba22
November 19th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Guan laughs letting go of dash ?gotcha? she shouts before splashing some water at him.

"I knew it was you all along I was just playing along, you know I didn't want you to feel bad for not being able to scare me so I just pretended to be scared I'm glad you're ok though." Dash said lying not about the glad you're be ok part but about everything else. He shook the access water off his tuft of hair where she splashed him. "So Ya wanna play hard ball do ya" Dash said playfully getting into a crouching position and playfully pouncing on top of her. "It looks to me like I got you" Dash said with a cocky smile.

Guan Lou-dte
November 19th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Pushing him off her with her legs she span round grabbing his tail which pulled him off balance.
She sniggered as he fell back in the water.

she stood back looking round

"hey where did every body go?"

Simba22
November 19th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Scout was a little hesitant to get in the water because he didn't wanna interupt in Dash and Guan's game. Dash stood up and shook off his fur getting Guan wet on purpose playfully. "Hey come on in Scout The water's great or are me and Guan going to have drag you in by your paws?" Dash yelled to Scout with a laugh.

Nala The Princess
November 19th, 2005, 08:04 PM
( OCC: Kala will be back all Sunday and Monday evening then that'll be it until i get back from the wedding in bath which could be saturday night but is most prob sunday some time... anyways could someone pm me or post where were upto - pms prob easier - pref Josh to pm me as I roleplay with his main fursona Scout and his other fursona Roni so he's more likely to know where she's upto in all 3 RPs =) and the reason I'm not RPing now is coz I've just got back from getting my hair done and my boyfriends and I have to leave for work in a hour or so so I'll be getting ready)

Katse
November 19th, 2005, 08:08 PM
((For Guan Lou-dte (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Katse_/Avatars%20and%20Signatures/Guan.gif). Feel free to put it in your sig.;)

Other than that, I don't think there's much else for me to do here.))

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Scout gets up to survey the pridelands for a little he'd go swimming with Dash and Guan a little later. But he just couldn't concentrate on having fun without his girl Kara. Every second without her was like a million years to Scout. Scout felt so empty without seeing her smiling face or seeing her laugh at his crappy jokes. Scout sighed and continued to search aimlessly through out the pridelands for Kara. A gentle breeze blows as Scout ventures through the pridelands. He wondered when he'd find Kara or if he ever would find her again.

Kovu The Lion
November 20th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Subira nodded her head. She padded forward towards the path, and stopped at the entrance to look behnd her to make sure that Tumai was coming. She looked back at the vines that clung to the passage way. They twisted and turned in unexplained ways, creating a thick barrier. It was almost as if it wanted to keep something in, because for most animals, the darkness would keep most away.
What beast lay in the depths, if any at all, Subira couldn't have been sure. She cleared a few pieces of bracken in front of her, and observed the soil. It was rich enough to hold life, but the only life she could spot, was the vines. Perhaps the vines had destroyed all previous life here, crushed the vunerable stems in its crushing vice grip.

Sinister. That was first word that came to mind, but Subira's curiousity was peaked, her mind held no fear. She looked back at Tumai again, and smiled at him, while swishing her tail tuft back and forth.

Tumai smiled and watched Subira for a second, then padded up beside her to stare down at the path she cleared, it wasn't much, But it did show the fertile soil under the vines, Still. There was a lot more to see, and a lot more to learn, and Tumai kept telling himself this, Just to make his curiousity build up even more, To the point that he would do anything, and go anywhere, He smirked and rubbed his side softly up against her own and purred passing by her staring ahead of him, Pushing his way through the vines, on what seemed to be an endless ruote, to no where, All he saw, Was vines, vines, and more vines.

"Gah what the.. " Tumai muttered, He continued to walk deeper into the viney midst, and looked back to stare at Subira. "Coming? If so.. Stay behind me, I'll clear the way" He said reasurringly with a warm smile on his muzzle.

Mizani
November 20th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Subira grinned at Tumai. She was tempted to say he'd clear the way with his large head, but she decided he seemed to proud to be leading the way, so she nuzzled his cheek softly instead.
"Just don't get stuck, or we might be here forever"
She nodded her head for him to lead the way, so as Tumai continued to walk on, she let her emerald eyes wander across the pathway.

A one point, little pathways of light traveled through a few slits in the vines above. The sunlight dappled across the floor, and across Subira's fur. To most, it would have seen eerie, but to Subira it was mysterious.

She looked at Tumai and smirked.

"Think this path ever ends?"

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 01:32 PM
(wooooooooooooo what's happend with Kara and Scout? o.O can some one update me please!?)

Kala was resting by the water hole... she loved it there but she was in deep thought... she wondered if she try go back to her home lands in the snow! She hadn't seen anyone for ages and she was missing her best buddy Scout! she rested her head on the waters edge and sighed... Where was everyone? had they gone of without her and forgotten about her? she stood up and sighed again, she headed away from the water hole and decided she would try and find her way back to the snow, she heard a noise and a smile lite up her face she ran towards where it was coming from in hope of seing a friend... but it was just a butterfly, normally she'd be happy to see one but not this time she smiled and then sighed "goodbye little butterfly I shall miss you" she told it.

At the moment she halted... she couldn't leave without saying goodbye to Twilight first... but she didn't even know where he was! Then she relised that they may be looking for her and think she's dead! she swiftly turned round and headed back to the pridelands! As she turned a corner she her eyes lite up and a smile streched across her face from ear to ear... it was Scout! "Scccccccccccccouuuuuuuuuuuut!" she beamed running upto him and pouncing on him playfully then licking his face before relising something was wrong. Her smile dropped and her ears cowered. She jumped of and nuzzled his head, lifting it up slightly "Scout? What's wrong?"

Guan Lou-dte
November 20th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Guan stood back licking her paw to make herself look at least a little presentable when she suddenly stopped and her ears pricked up.
So looked round but she couldn?t hear anything.
?Hey dash? she said almost in a whisper
?Can you hear anything??

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 05:54 PM
(wooooooooooooo what's happend with Kara and Scout? o.O can some one update me please!?)

Kala was resting by the water hole... she loved it there but she was in deep thought... she wondered if she try go back to her home lands in the snow! She hadn't seen anyone for ages and she was missing her best buddy Scout! she rested her head on the waters edge and sighed... Where was everyone? had they gone of without her and forgotten about her? she stood up and sighed again, she headed away from the water hole and decided she would try and find her way back to the snow, she heard a noise and a smile lite up her face she ran towards where it was coming from in hope of seing a friend... but it was just a butterfly, normally she'd be happy to see one but not this time she smiled and then sighed "goodbye little butterfly I shall miss you" she told it.

At the moment she halted... she couldn't leave without saying goodbye to Twilight first... but she didn't even know where he was! Then she relised that they may be looking for her and think she's dead! she swiftly turned round and headed back to the pridelands! As she turned a corner she her eyes lite up and a smile streched across her face from ear to ear... it was Scout! "Scccccccccccccouuuuuuuuuuuut!" she beamed running upto him and pouncing on him playfully then licking his face before relising something was wrong. Her smile dropped and her ears cowered. She jumped of and nuzzled his head, lifting it up slightly "Scout? What's wrong?"

Scout was so happy to see his bestest buddy in the whole wide world. "It's just Kara I was looking for her I haven't seen her in like forever I am glad you are here I don't know what I'd do without your support Kala. You weren't thinking about leaving the pridelands were you? Please don't go I don't know how I'd live with Kara god knows where and you gone I might as well just jump into the water right now and drown myself" Scout said. "You just can't leave me here I'll be all alone" Scout said nuzzling her a little.

Meanwhile........

Dash perks his ears up when Guan asked if he heard anything. He heard a russle in the bushes. "Get behind me" Dash said quickly to Guan just in case it was an attacker. He'd rather die then see anyone hurt Guan.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Scout was so happy to see his bestest buddy in the whole wide world. "It's just Kara I was looking for her I haven't seen her in like forever I am glad you are here I don't know what I'd do without your support Kala. You weren't thinking about leaving the pridelands were you? Please don't go I don't know how I'd live with Kara god knows where and you gone I might as well just jump into the water right now and drown myself" Scout said. "You just can't leave me here I'll be all alone" Scout said nuzzling her a little.

Meanwhile........

Dash perks his ears up when Guan asked if he heard anything. He heard a russle in the bushes. "Get behind me" Dash said quickly to Guan just in case it was an attacker. He'd rather die then see anyone hurt Guan.

Kala smiled hugging Scout tightly. "I'm not going anywere, I was thinking about it, Until I decided to come back and find Twilight, then I found you and couldn't face leaving you!" "I'm not going anywhere" she repeated, now come on... I'll help you look for Kara, I can find Twilight later and I'm sure he'll be all loved up with Nala" she smirked wrapping her tail round Scout as they walked.

Guan Lou-dte
November 20th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Guan growled slightly before the bushes rustled again and she leapt behind dash looking out from behind him she gulped.
?After you? she said shakily keeping a safe distance she jumped when the leaved rustled again grabbing him round the neck.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Kala smiled hugging Scout tightly. "I'm not going anywere, I was thinking about it, Until I decided to come back and find Twilight, then I found you and couldn't face leaving you!" "I'm not going anywhere" she repeated, now come on... I'll help you look for Kara, I can find Twilight later and I'm sure he'll be all loved up with Nala" she smirked wrapping her tail round Scout as they walked.

"I'm glad you're staying Kala I've always loved you like a sister and I'm so glad you decided to stay. You're such a special person to me Kala I know I've been a little shy and never told you that before."Scout smiled as her tail wrapped around him. "After you find Twilight you better not go home or else I might have to follow you to the arctic." Scout said with a chuckle.

Dash smiled as Guan leapt behind him and wrapped her paws around him. "DOn't worry everything's gonna be fine Guan I'm going to protect you" Dash said. Then a rabbit jumped out of the bushes. "It was just a rabbit" Dash said with a slight sigh. "May I tell you something important Guan?" Dash said finally getting up enough courage to finally tell her what he thought of her ever since he met her.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"I'm glad you're staying Kala I've always loved you like a sister and I'm so glad you decided to stay. You're such a special person to me Kala I know I've been a little shy and never told you that before."Scout smiled as her tail wrapped around him. "After you find Twilight you better not go home or else I might have to follow you to the arctic." Scout said with a chuckle.

Dash smiled as Guan leapt behind him and wrapped her paws around him. "DOn't worry everything's gonna be fine Guan I'm going to protect you" Dash said. Then a rabbit jumped out of the bushes. "It was just a rabbit" Dash said with a slight sigh. "May I tell you something important Guan?" Dash said finally getting up enough courage to finally tell her what he thought of her ever since he met her.

Kala smiled. "That's great coz I love you like a brother too" she smiled. Kala giggled "No not now I've found you, I coudln't find anyone so I decided that you'd all either forgotten about me or thought I was dead, then I decided to come and find Twilight to say goodbye, but I found you instead now so I'm not going anywhere" she smiled hugging him once more. "I just wanna make sure my older cousins ok, I haven't seen him for a while" she sighed. "I don't wanna loose him again" she said looking at Scout. Kala still had strong feelings for Scout but couldn't bring herself to tell him... I mean she knew he loved Kala and she had Kaden, she didn't wanna upset anyone but she didn't know how much she could keep her feeling hiden for!

(OCC: ;) hehe :p)

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Kala smiled. "That's great coz I love you like a brother too" she smiled. Kala giggled "No not now I've found you, I coudln't find anyone so I decided that you'd all either forgotten about me or thought I was dead, then I decided to come and find Twilight to say goodbye, but I found you instead now so I'm not going anywhere" she smiled hugging him once more. "I just wanna make sure my older cousins ok, I haven't seen him for a while" she sighed. "I don't wanna loose him again" she said looking at Scout. Kala still had strong feelings for Scout but couldn't bring herself to tell him... I mean she knew he loved Kala and she had Kaden, she didn't wanna upset anyone but she didn't know how much she could keep her feeling hiden for!

(OCC: ;) hehe :p)

Scout looked at her and needed to tell her something.

"Kala I could look into your face right now and tell you have strong feelings for me and the truth is I really have strong feelings for you too But you can't tell Kara she'd kill me. I have strong feelings for the both of you if Kara hadn't become my girlfriend first I would have taken you out like that." Scout admitted.

Lion King Stu
November 20th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Thanks Nala" Twilight smiled placing a paw on Nala's back purring softly as she nuzzled his chin; he looked down at her smiling before looking back up at the sky once more.
He softly stroked Nala's back with his paw bringing his other paw to softly stroke her head.
"Well you wouldn't have so much love first off and you wouldn't of found a more attractive lion" he smirked "Me and Simba are the best as they come".

((No idea if ya replied but well my last reply anyway))

Guan Lou-dte
November 20th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Guan watches the rabbit jump out before giving out a little nervous laugh and releasing his neck.
?heagh sorry about that?
She began to start stalking the rabbit when dash spoke to her ?oh ye what?s that?? she says as she leaps on the rabbit but misses.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Guan watches the rabbit jump out before giving out a little nervous laugh and releasing his neck.
?heagh sorry about that?
She began to start stalking the rabbit when dash spoke to her ?oh ye what?s that?? she says as she leaps on the rabbit but misses.

"Well this is very hard for me to say but ever since I first met you I...... well..... I....... I might as well say this before some other guy does I really, really like you Guan". Dash said blushing a little catching the rabbit under his paw.

Guan Lou-dte
November 20th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Guan looks blankly at dash as still as a statue with shock written plainly across her face.
?urm???I?m sorry what??

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Guan looks blankly at dash as still as a statue with shock written plainly across her face.
?urm???I?m sorry what??

Dash clears his throat nervously."I guess what I'm trying to say is ummmmmmmmmmm I've had the biggest crush on you and uhhhhhhhh I'd like to ask you on a date" Dash said closing his eyes and bracing himself for rejection.

Guan Lou-dte
November 20th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Guan?s ears flattened to the side of her head and her tail fell to the ground.
?Erm?I?.well?.?
She shuffled her feet in front of her disturbing the sand.
?I don?t know?iv never been asked on a date?

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Scout looked at her and needed to tell her something.

"Kala I could look into your face right now and tell you have strong feelings for me and the truth is I really have strong feelings for you too But you can't tell Kara she'd kill me. I have strong feelings for the both of you if Kara hadn't become my girlfriend first I would have taken you out like that." Scout admitted.

"I know Scout, I do have strong feelings for you" she admitted with a sigh. "but like you said, Kara and Kaden wouldn't be happy about it would they?" she asked. "let's just keep it between me and you yes?" she told him, relived for it to be in the open, happy to know he too has strong feelings but upset knowing nothing could ever happen and no one could ever know.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 09:15 PM

(No I couldn't find your last post but here's the reply :D)

Nala purred loudly as Twilight placed his paw on her and stroked her softly, She nuzzled back looking up at the sky with Twilight. Nala smirked. "You certainally are, Both you are Simba are very attractive lions and I am very lucky to have both of you" she told Twilight gazing into the sky before staring at him lovingly.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Guan?s ears flattened to the side of her head and her tail fell to the ground.
?Erm?I?.well?.?
She shuffled her feet in front of her disturbing the sand.
?I don?t know?iv never been asked on a date?

"Well this is the first time I ever asked someone myself. So we could take it slow of course if you're not interested and I'm not good enough for you that's ok too" Dash said.

Guan Lou-dte
November 20th, 2005, 09:25 PM
?Oh dash? she said in a soothing tone walking gently towards him ?it isn?t that your not good enough I just don?t really know how to answer that question right now.?
She sits down next to him nuzzerling his neck slightly.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 10:22 PM
?Oh dash? she said in a soothing tone walking gently towards him ?it isn?t that your not good enough I just don?t really know how to answer that question right now.?
She sits down next to him nuzzerling his neck slightly.

"I guess You're right this is the first day you met me after all" Dash said giving her a friendly nuzzle back. "How about we just be the best of friends for now and we'll work up to dating that's cool right? " Dash asked.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"I know Scout, I do have strong feelings for you" she admitted with a sigh. "but like you said, Kara and Kaden wouldn't be happy about it would they?" she asked. "let's just keep it between me and you yes?" she told him, relived for it to be in the open, happy to know he too has strong feelings but upset knowing nothing could ever happen and no one could ever know.

for Josh

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 10:46 PM
for Josh

Scout was very upset as well. "Well no one is really stopping us from showing our feelings to one another right now no one seems to be around" Scout said. He wished he could have both girls as his girlfriend but he knew that could never be the case.

Lion King Stu
November 20th, 2005, 10:47 PM
(No I couldn't find your last post but here's the reply :D)

Nala purred loudly as Twilight placed his paw on her and stroked her softly, She nuzzled back looking up at the sky with Twilight. Nala smirked. "You certainally are, Both you are Simba are very attractive lions and I am very lucky to have both of you" she told Twilight gazing into the sky before staring at him lovingly.

Twilight purred softly as Nala softly began to nuzzle him closing his eyes and her warm softly fur touched his; her head reaching parts that tickled making him feel as happy as he ever could.
He continued to softly stroke her head with one paw and keep the other on her paw softly stroking that in turn knowing Nala loved it by the loudness of her purrs making him continue.
"Yeah not every lioness can boast two lions like us thats for sure" he purred softly looking into her eyes as she looked down from the stary night sky softly planting a soft deep kiss on her muzzle.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Scout was very upset as well. "Well no one is really stopping us from showing our feelings to one another right now no one seems to be around" Scout said. He wished he could have both girls as his girlfriend but he knew that could never be the case.

"I guess not, but there'd still be guilt there if we were to do anything" she told him. "let's not dwell on the moment, we need to face the fact it's never gunna be and hey it could be worst, I mean at least were best friends" she said raising a smile.

Twilight purred softly as Nala softly began to nuzzle him closing his eyes and her warm softly fur touched his; her head reaching parts that tickled making him feel as happy as he ever could.
He continued to softly stroke her head with one paw and keep the other on her paw softly stroking that in turn knowing Nala loved it by the loudness of her purrs making him continue.
"Yeah not every lioness can boast two lions like us thats for sure" he purred softly looking into her eyes as she looked down from the stary night sky softly planting a soft deep kiss on her muzzle.

Nala smiled closing her eyes as she nuzzled Twilight. She was happy to have some company and even more happier for it to be with some one she loves.
Nala's purrs got louder and louder as Twilight continued to stroked her fur with his purr... Nala smirked "I'm a lucky lioness I have two very attractive lions who love and protect me as much as I love them"

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:04 PM
"I guess not, but there'd still be guilt there if we were to do anything" she told him. "let's not dwell on the moment, we need to face the fact it's never gunna be and hey it could be worst, I mean at least were best friends" she said raising a smile.

"Nah we're more then that we're more like family members Kala I guess you're right there would still be guilt." Scout said with a little tear in his eye. "All I can say Is I'm happy that I can have a special friend like you Kala" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Nah we're more then that we're more like family members Kala I guess you're right there would still be guilt." Scout said with a little tear in his eye. "All I can say Is I'm happy that I can have a special friend like you Kala" Scout said.

"Yea I guess we are" Kala said raisig another smile. She tried to keep her feelings hidden. It didn't matter too much when Scout was around and it was just her and him but she didn't wanna get too used to it knowing it wouldn't be able to go on around Kara and Kaden. "We may not be able to have each other how we would like but at least we have each other as friends" she smiled. "I mean it's better than nothing at all" she told him. "You'll always be my special best friend Scout and I hope I will be yours for always too"

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:13 PM
"Yea I guess we are" Kala said raisig another smile. She tried to keep her feelings hidden. It didn't matter too much when Scout was around and it was just her and him but she didn't wanna get too used to it knowing it wouldn't be able to go on around Kara and Kaden. "We may not be able to have each other how we would like but at least we have each other as friends" she smiled. "I mean it's better than nothing at all" she told him. "You'll always be my special best friend Scout and I hope I will be yours for always too"

"You'll always be mine too forever and for always"Scout said. "And remember when we're older that vow we made about teaching cubs how to pin each other I'm never gonna forget about that because you're always going to have a special place in my heart right beside Kara" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:17 PM
"Aww Scout bless you" Kala said smiling happily with a tear of happiness in her eye. "ofcourse I'll never forget that vow, we said we'd teach younger cubs to pin when were older and that's what were gunna do" she grinned giving Scout a big hug and friendly lick on the cheek. "You'll always be in my heart, along side Kaden" she told him

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM
"Aww Scout bless you" Kala said smiling happily with a tear of happiness in her eye. "ofcourse I'll never forget that vow, we said we'd teach younger cubs to pin when were older and that's what were gunna do" she grinned giving Scout a big hug and friendly lick on the cheek. "You'll always be in my heart, along side Kaden" she told him

Scout hugs her back and gives her a small friendly lick in return. "I'm glad we feel the same way" Scout said. Being the best of friends with Kala was second place to being a boyfriend but Scout didn't care. Second place was still good. He was glad that their bond of friendship was still there and with each passing day it only got stronger and stronger.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:33 PM
"Me too... I mean at least we feel the same and are in each others life" she smiled. "our bonds special and not everyone has that and thats something that can't be took away"

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:39 PM
"Me too... I mean at least we feel the same and are in each others life" she smiled. "our bonds special and not everyone has that and thats something that can't be took away"

"Yup our friendship bond is very special and speaking of friendship bonds I made this for Kara when we first met. " He puts a friendship necklace around her neck. "As long as you're wearing that we'll always be the truest most bestest friends." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"Yup our friendship bond is very special and speaking of friendship bonds I made this for Kara when we first met. " He puts a friendship necklace around her neck. "As long as you're wearing that we'll always be the truest most bestest friends." Scout said.

"Aww that's so sweet Scout, It's so pretty aswell I love it" she smiled happily before pausing... "How come Kara isn't wearing it though" she asked curiously titling her head to the side.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"Aww that's so sweet Scout, It's so pretty aswell I love it" she smiled happily before pausing... "How come Kara isn't wearing it though" she asked curiously titling her head to the side.

{OOC: She always wears it KTL just doesn't post about it too much}

"Last time I checked she was wearing it" Scout said. "And it's really no problem anything for a friend"

Nala The Princess
November 20th, 2005, 11:54 PM
{OOC: She always wears it KTL just doesn't post about it too much}

"Last time I checked she was wearing it" Scout said. "And it's really no problem anything for a friend"

(OCC: So how come Scout has it now - that's why I thought Kara didn't have it on :confused:)

"Aww Scout your one in a million, you really are" Kala smiled.

Simba22
November 20th, 2005, 11:58 PM
(OCC: So how come Scout has it now - that's why I thought Kara didn't have it on :confused:)

"Aww Scout your one in a million, you really are" Kala smiled.

{OOC: I just didn't phrase it right. Scout made one for Kara and then Scout made one for Kala after he got to meet her]

"Well I can't arrgue with facts" Scout said with a smirk. "Thanks very much by the way" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
November 21st, 2005, 12:02 AM
{OOC: I just didn't phrase it right. Scout made one for Kara and then Scout made one for Kala after he got to meet her]

"Well I can't arrgue with facts" Scout said with a smirk. "Thanks very much by the way" Scout said.

(OCC: Ah okies no worries all sorted now :))

Kala smirked. "No you can't" she chuckled softly. "It's not a problem Scout, it's a very nice and very thoughtful for you to make a necklace for me" she smiled hugging him.

Simba22
November 21st, 2005, 12:43 AM
(OCC: Ah okies no worries all sorted now :))

Kala smirked. "No you can't" she chuckled softly. "It's not a problem Scout, it's a very nice and very thoughtful for you to make a necklace for me" she smiled hugging him.

Scout smiled as she hugged him."Well I am really glad you like it Kala" Scout said giving her a hug back.

Lion King Stu
November 21st, 2005, 06:18 AM
Nala smiled closing her eyes as she nuzzled Twilight. She was happy to have some company and even more happier for it to be with some one she loves.
Nala's purrs got louder and louder as Twilight continued to stroked her fur with his purr... Nala smirked "I'm a lucky lioness I have two very attractive lions who love and protect me as much as I love them"

Twilight continued to softly please his lioness as she in return was returning his pleasure with her nuzzle.
"Yeah no one else is really ever going to be in a sort of situation when shes going to be in a position to ever say she has two very loving mates like us....your lucky and I'm even more so to end up being with you just as Simba is...even if you two were sort of meant to be together...the whole King...Queen thing" he smirked licking the top of her head softly taking his paw away from her head planting soft licks on the top of her head continuing to stroke her paw.

Kovu The Lion
November 21st, 2005, 06:36 AM
Subira grinned at Tumai. She was tempted to say he'd clear the way with his large head, but she decided he seemed to proud to be leading the way, so she nuzzled his cheek softly instead.
"Just don't get stuck, or we might be here forever"
She nodded her head for him to lead the way, so as Tumai continued to walk on, she let her emerald eyes wander across the pathway.

A one point, little pathways of light traveled through a few slits in the vines above. The sunlight dappled across the floor, and across Subira's fur. To most, it would have seen eerie, but to Subira it was mysterious.

She looked at Tumai and smirked.

"Think this path ever ends?"

((df;adsfjdslkfja;dkl GEEZ LOTS OF POSTS O.O Anyways, Kara is stuck in the Outlands, and has no freaking clue where she is, Kovu told her to sit somewhere, And I think they left her :E So yeah.))

Tumai smiled, "Now thats one promise I can keep, I wont get stuck, Believe me" Tumai said with a slight chuckle, He turned around and put his paw down on the ground, But as he brought it up again, It got tangled and he triped head first falling to the ground, His head getting caught in vines also as he fell, "Gosh darnit, Maybe I spoke to soon" He said with a slight frown, Dissappointed almost.

He layed on the ground for a minute, and sighed, Then tried to shake loose his paw from the vine and get his head untangled, But couldnt manage to do that although he did get his paw clear of the vines, the vines were still criss crossed and going this way and that all around his body almost, and he couldnt help but laugh at his antics of trying to get out, It was almost as if the jungle was trying to keep him down on the ground. It was quite funny to him, And Subira when she saw him, Would probably die laughing.

Guan Lou-dte
November 21st, 2005, 06:05 PM
Guan stood up again ?yea best friends sounds good at least for now.?
She began to walk off.
?Come on lets find the others, you don?t want me going out on the savannah by myself?

Simba22
November 21st, 2005, 07:44 PM
Guan stood up again ?yea best friends sounds good at least for now.?
She began to walk off.
?Come on lets find the others, you don?t want me going out on the savannah by myself?

"Wait up" Dash said getting up to follow Guan. "I wouldn't want you to get yourself hurt or something and besides It would give us a little more time to get to know each other" Dash said. Walking faster to catch up with her.

Nala The Princess
November 21st, 2005, 07:58 PM
Scout smiled as she hugged him."Well I am really glad you like it Kala" Scout said giving her a hug back.

"Aww ofcourse I like it Scout, It's pretty like your golden sandy fur" she smiled admiring his golden sandy coloured fur.

Twilight continued to softly please his lioness as she in return was returning his pleasure with her nuzzle.
"Yeah no one else is really ever going to be in a sort of situation when shes going to be in a position to ever say she has two very loving mates like us....your lucky and I'm even more so to end up being with you just as Simba is...even if you two were sort of meant to be together...the whole King...Queen thing" he smirked licking the top of her head softly taking his paw away from her head planting soft licks on the top of her head continuing to stroke her paw.

Nala smiled up at Twilight with a slight smirk. "Well you can't change feelings that are there, and I'm just happy you feel the same as I do for you, to me, your my king aswell as Simba!
If only one of you loved me back, I don't think I would be as happy" she told Twilight continueing to nuzzle him.

Simba22
November 21st, 2005, 08:01 PM
"Aww ofcourse I like it Scout, It's pretty like your golden sandy fur" she smiled admiring his golden sandy coloured fur.

Scout stood proudly as Kala admired his fur. He loved getting complicants about how he looked. "Thanks Kala I'm really glad you enjoy it" Scout said looking out into the horizon seeing if he could find Kara.

Nala The Princess
November 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
Scout stood proudly as Kala admired his fur. He loved getting complicants about how he looked. "Thanks Kala I'm really glad you enjoy it" Scout said looking out into the horizon seeing if he could find Kara.

Kala could tell he wanted to go find Kara. "I'm only telling the truth" she smiled. "You wanna go back and see if we can find her?" knowing Scout would know who she was referring too.

Simba22
November 21st, 2005, 08:09 PM
Kala could tell he wanted to go find Kara. "I'm only telling the truth" she smiled. "You wanna go back and see if we can find her?" knowing Scout would know who she was referring too.

"Yes I do" Scout said smiling at her as a small breeze flew by. ALl Scout knew was He'd better find Kara soon because the love he had for Kala kept on growing every second. He knew it was never meant to be but if Scout didn't find Kara soon he'd crack.

Nala The Princess
November 21st, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Yes I do" Scout said smiling at her as a small breeze flew by. ALl Scout knew was He'd better find Kara soon because the love he had for Kala kept on growing every second. He knew it was never meant to be but if Scout didn't find Kara soon he'd crack.

Kala smiled. So long as Scout was happy, she'd learn to deal with it. Kara and Scout where meant to be together and she didn't wanna come between what they had, So long as she could continue to be Scout's bestest buddy, she'd learn to deal with it. "Well what we waiting for then?" Kala smiled swishing her tail and running a short distance ahead of Scout.

Kopa
November 22nd, 2005, 12:14 AM
((Coming back after...what was it? 3 or 2 days? whatever..jumping back in ))

Kaden came running up to Kala and Scout. "I found you!" he said with a huge grin. He stopped in front of Kala and gave her a huge happy hug. "I'm glad I found you." He said. He looked at Scout and said, "I sorta lost you back there...I tried to catch up." He was trying to catch his breath...

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 12:29 AM

Kaden came running up to Kala and Scout. "I found you!" he said with a huge grin. He stopped in front of Kala and gave her a huge happy hug. "I'm glad I found you." He said. He looked at Scout and said, "I sorta lost you back there...I tried to catch up." He was trying to catch his breath...

"Glad you could catch up" Scout said giving him a light hug. "You wanna embark on our little journey of finding my girlfriend Kara" Scout asked.

Kopa
November 22nd, 2005, 01:50 AM
"Glad you could catch up" Scout said giving him a light hug. "You wanna embark on our little journey of finding my girlfriend Kara" Scout asked.

"Sure." said Kaden with a pleasent smile on his face. He hoped that Kara was ok. He knew how much Scout cared for her.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 01:56 AM
"Sure." said Kaden with a pleasent smile on his face. He hoped that Kara was ok. He knew how much Scout cared for her.

Scout smiled as Kaden said sure to him. Kaden was really a great friend and he could tell he really loved Kala. Seeing Kaden and Kala together reminded Scout so much of the love of his life. He looked out inthe pridelands silently praying that Kara would be ok and everything can be great again. He didn't know what he would do without her. "Come on you guys we don't have a moment to spare." Scout said.

Mizani
November 22nd, 2005, 06:42 AM
((df;adsfjdslkfja;dkl GEEZ LOTS OF POSTS O.O Anyways, Kara is stuck in the Outlands, and has no freaking clue where she is, Kovu told her to sit somewhere, And I think they left her :E So yeah.))

Tumai smiled, "Now thats one promise I can keep, I wont get stuck, Believe me" Tumai said with a slight chuckle, He turned around and put his paw down on the ground, But as he brought it up again, It got tangled and he triped head first falling to the ground, His head getting caught in vines also as he fell, "Gosh darnit, Maybe I spoke to soon" He said with a slight frown, Dissappointed almost.

He layed on the ground for a minute, and sighed, Then tried to shake loose his paw from the vine and get his head untangled, But couldnt manage to do that although he did get his paw clear of the vines, the vines were still criss crossed and going this way and that all around his body almost, and he couldnt help but laugh at his antics of trying to get out, It was almost as if the jungle was trying to keep him down on the ground. It was quite funny to him, And Subira when she saw him, Would probably die laughing.
Subira couldn't help but chuckle, as Tumai managed to get himself into such a mess in less then a minute. Whilst it was true that Tumai was an inteligent lion, it was also true that he was a klutz. He always had been a klutz, and it seemed that he had a moment of clumsiness whenever he wanted to take charge, or look like the leader. But still, she guessed it was part of his charm. Smirking, she padded over to Tumai and used her stunning white teeth to snap some of the vines that held Tumai in place. Some were tough, but Subira was a hunting lioness, and her set of pearly whites were used to biting down on tough substances.
She looked up at Tumai, the smirk still set upon her face.

"Your such a klutz sometimes Tumai" She said, grinning mischeviously.
She gently butted heads with him, and then stepped over the vines to go ahead, while Tumai bit the rest of the vines around his paws.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 05:56 PM
Guan ran ahead ?come on I want a rematch!?
It was dark and a strong breeze flew across the savannah causing a warm gush of air to blow up leaves of many colours from the floor , Guan laughed as she leaped off a rotting log down onto some sand which she kicked up into the wind and turned round waiting for dash to catch up.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 07:41 PM
Guan ran ahead ?come on I want a rematch!?
It was dark and a strong breeze flew across the savannah causing a warm gush of air to blow up leaves of many colours from the floor , Guan laughed as she leaped off a rotting log down onto some sand which she kicked up into the wind and turned round waiting for dash to catch up.

"Rematch of what?" Dash questioned running up beside her. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH right rematch of the last race I don't think you wanna be embarrassed two times today." Dash said giving her a playful shove with a paw.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 07:56 PM
?Wana bet!? she said as she bounded off across the grassland leaping from patch of open earth to another kicking up dust and sand as she went.
She laughed as dash set of after her and she went into full sprint running full pelt through the savannah as the breeze picked up it blew her soft blue fur around.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
?Wana bet!? she said as she bounded off across the grassland leaping from patch of open earth to another kicking up dust and sand as she went.
She laughed as dash set of after her and she went into full sprint running full pelt through the savannah as the breeze picked up it blew her soft blue fur around.

Dash ran after her. He could have gone so much faster then he was his best friends before coming to the pridelands were Cheetah's so he learned everything about being a fast runner. But Dash wanted her to win he'd just come up with an excuse like that was as fast as he could go and pretend to be out of breath. Even though he did love to show off like most boy cubs do.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Guan could see that he was tiring and just smiled to herself ?come on slow coach!?
She laughed as she reached a large pond surrounded my foliage and trees. She could see the stars up above reflected in its surface and looked down and her own dark blue reflection when dash came up beside her.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 08:44 PM
Guan could see that he was tiring and just smiled to herself ?come on slow coach!?
She laughed as she reached a large pond surrounded my foliage and trees. She could see the stars up above reflected in its surface and looked down and her own dark blue reflection when dash came up beside her.

Dash: [pretending to be out of breath] Hey Guan. He says sitting right beside her. "Wow, it's very beautiful at night here isn't it" Dash said entraced by how beautiful Guan looked at night but trying not to show it.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 08:48 PM
Dash: [pretending to be out of breath] Hey Guan. He says sitting right beside her. "Wow, it's very beautiful at night here isn't it" Dash said entraced by how beautiful Guan looked at night but trying not to show it.

?Yes it is? she says sitting down close beside him.
She yawns softly and rests her head on his shoulder nuzzerling her nose into his warm fur as the breeze dies down creating swirls of leaves across the savannah.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 08:57 PM
?Yes it is? she says sitting down close beside him.
She yawns softly and rests her head on his shoulder nuzzerling her nose into his warm fur as the breeze dies down creating swirls of leaves across the savannah.

Dash looked into the sky to see all the stars but has to smile as he saw Guan sit close beside him and nuzzles her nose into his fur. He gives her a small lick on the cheek but then stops and blushes when he finally realised what he did. "Oh you really blew it now Dash" His head told him.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 09:03 PM
Guan blushes and tries to suppress a smile before looking up to the clearly nervous face of dash.
She pauses for a moment before moving closer and gently licking him on the cheek back.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 09:11 PM
Guan blushes and tries to suppress a smile before looking up to the clearly nervous face of dash.
She pauses for a moment before moving closer and gently licking him on the cheek back.

Dash let out a big sigh of relief and smiles as she licked him back. "Thanks, I didn't know if I was coming on a little too strong or not I find it kinda amazing when you told me this was the first time anyone ever asked you on a date I would have guessed you'd have millions of boys asking you out." Dash said with a smile.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
well most guys i meet get threatend with castration within the first 5 minutes.
isnt a bid hot spot.

Nala The Princess
November 22nd, 2005, 09:17 PM

Kala smiled with joy and hugged Kaden happily "where did you disappear to?" she asked. "I was so worried, I thought I'd lost you" she told him hugging him tightly.

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 09:22 PM
well most guys i meet get threatend with castration within the first 5 minutes.
isnt a bid hot spot.

[Sorry I had to actually look up the word Castration I don't know if it means anything different in the UK but here it has to do with Male genitails LOL]

"Oh, I see I don't feel threatened around you what is Castration anyway? Dash asked curiously.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
Guan gives him a look that kind of shouts out *geez you?re stupid*
?it doesn?t matter ask your mom?

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 09:37 PM
Guan gives him a look that kind of shouts out *geez you?re stupid*
?it doesn?t matter ask your mom?

Dash puts his head down sadly.

Dash: Sorry!

He said embarrisingly.

Dash: And I can't ask my mom Guan did it ever occure to you why I came by myself and not with my parents to the pridelands? My parents died after being killed by a pack of outsiders" Dash said.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 09:42 PM
Guan was mortified what a thing to say to someone ?I?m so sorry dash I didn?t think?
Oh well done genius she said to herself 10 points to the brainiak in the house!

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 09:51 PM
Guan was mortified what a thing to say to someone ?I?m so sorry dash I didn?t think?
Oh well done genius she said to herself 10 points to the brainiak in the house!

Dash cuddles close to her and nuzzles her gently. "It's ok Guan it's not your fault everybody says things they don't think about or don't mean" Dash said comforting her. "I could never stay mad at ya Guan" Dash said.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 10:07 PM
She leans closer rubbing his shoulder fur what happened do you want to talk about it?

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 10:13 PM
She leans closer rubbing his shoulder fur what happened do you want to talk about it?

"Well not really because I kinda blame myself for the Outsider lions killing them. I'm normally not really comfortable talking about it but I'll tell you. Ya see me and my friend Reggie went to play Tag in the elephant graveyard. So we got there and well it's a mariacle I survived they killed everyone Reggie, my mom, my dad, gone. Every night I feel like it's my fault that they got killed like maybe if I had stopped Reggie from going none of this would of happened." Dash said putting his head down as a few tears ran down his face.

Guan Lou-dte
November 22nd, 2005, 10:21 PM
Guan looked down at the sandy ground ?I?m so sorry Dash? she licked his golden cheeks where his tears were soaking his soft fur.? it?s ok to cry I understand, but where have you been staying all this time??

Simba22
November 22nd, 2005, 10:24 PM
Guan looked down at the sandy ground ?I?m so sorry Dash? she licked his golden cheeks where his tears were soaking his soft fur.? it?s ok to cry I understand, but where have you been staying all this time??

Dash smiled as she licked him. "Well my family and Reggie lived in an area right by th outlands. It was on the other side of the pridelands kinda far away from it" Dash said.

Lion King Stu
November 23rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
Nala smiled up at Twilight with a slight smirk. "Well you can't change feelings that are there, and I'm just happy you feel the same as I do for you, to me, your my king aswell as Simba!
If only one of you loved me back, I don't think I would be as happy" she told Twilight continueing to nuzzle him.

"I don't want to change these feelings I have no need to since I got all I'll ever need" Twilight smiled purring softyl as she nuzzled as he continued to softly stroke her paw softly licking the top of her head.
"I got a loving mate who is very mrawr" he smiled purring loudly "I got good friends...I got a son and now more cubs on the way soon" he purred softly into her ear licking towards it with a smile on his face purring lovingness into her ear.
"Yeah well everyone likes to be loved...more lions...and other cats the better" he smiled "But I only ever stay with one and thats you" he purred licking and purring around her ear.

Zazu_2004
November 24th, 2005, 04:05 PM
.ooc WELL I would like to rp but King Simba has yet to reply to my last post I made

Kopa
November 24th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Kala smiled with joy and hugged Kaden happily "where did you disappear to?" she asked. "I was so worried, I thought I'd lost you" she told him hugging him tightly.

Kaden smiled as she hugged him. He was glad to see her again. "I was waiting for you guys at Pride Rock." He said. He hugged her back tightly.

Simba22
November 24th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Kaden smiled as she hugged him. He was glad to see her again. "I was waiting for you guys at Pride Rock." He said. He hugged her back tightly.

"Well it's real great that we both found you we missed you" Scout said smiling as Kaden and Kala hugged. His two best friends together again made him feel awfully good.

Kovu The Lion
November 24th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Subira couldn't help but chuckle, as Tumai managed to get himself into such a mess in less then a minute. Whilst it was true that Tumai was an inteligent lion, it was also true that he was a klutz. He always had been a klutz, and it seemed that he had a moment of clumsiness whenever he wanted to take charge, or look like the leader. But still, she guessed it was part of his charm. Smirking, she padded over to Tumai and used her stunning white teeth to snap some of the vines that held Tumai in place. Some were tough, but Subira was a hunting lioness, and her set of pearly whites were used to biting down on tough substances.
She looked up at Tumai, the smirk still set upon her face.

"Your such a klutz sometimes Tumai" She said, grinning mischeviously.
She gently butted heads with him, and then stepped over the vines to go ahead, while Tumai bit the rest of the vines around his paws.

"Hey, It was the Vines Fault! Curse them vines.." Tumai said with a smirk, He watched as Subira broke through the vines that constrained him to the ground. "Thanks Subira" He said smiling as she butted her head against hers and he purred rubbing his up against hers before she left him. He kept gnawing on the vines that held his front paws together, Almost like hand cuffs, But he soon broke through with the strength of his jaws. "Hey hey hey! Wait up now!" Tumai chuckled, and he stammered to his paws and ran up to Subira's side.

He pushed ahead of her and started to make his way through the vines again, Then he charged ahead running at full speed until he came out of the vines to a huge opening, an area filled with all sorts of things, There was hardly any trees within the place, except for the ones that surrounded the beautiful area, Flowers, Bushes, Water, You name it, It was here.. Animals were running around, Squirrels, Minks, Stoats, And all kinds of Jungle animals must have called this place home. It was almost like a mini Pride Lands, Or a savannah but a lot smaller. He marveled at the place, and stood staring around at it, And soon looked behind him to see if Subira would come up beside him, Or if she had even made it as far as he did.

He called out behind him rather enthusiastic "Subira! Come look at this!"

Mizani
November 25th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Subira walked along the path, and casually watched as Tumai ran ahead. She didn't really care to follow at a run, so she settled for a quick trot instead. Finally, Tumai stopped, and she padded up to his side. She looked over at him, his eyes sparkling like that of a cubs, tracing from side to side over the land before him.
She looked at the land in front of them, and shifted her eyes around the shapes and life of the plains. It was beautiful, but it didn't really amaze her.
It didn't amaze her, but she still yearned to explore. She couldn't really describe the feeling, but she decided to follow it anyway. Giving Tumai another mischevious grin, Subira bounded out onto the lush moist grass, the grass blades tickling her toes.
She lowered her head to smell a flower, the smell filling her nostrils filling up with the floral scent. She carefully severed the flower, and using her paw, placed it in the space between her ear and her head.
She turned around to Tumai to show him the flower, but to also see if he was coming.

Kovu The Lion
November 25th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Tumai walked up to Subira, Having seen her pad ahead of him into the short grasses, He looked on at Subira with a smirk as he got closer and noticed the Flower stuck inbetween her head and ear, He smiled softly and rubbed his side up against her when he arrived close enough to her.

"It looks good on you Subira" He said with a smile and nuzzled her check warmly. He then started ahead of her again, Still looking all around him, Then noticed another path that lead further into the Midst of The Jungle that they were in, "Hey Subira.. Do you think we are the only Lions, and Lioness to see this place? If so, Don't you think we should at least give it a name?" he said with a friendly smile looking back at her, Waiting for a response.

Also whilst he waited, He started to look back at the path in which lead into the Shrubbery, Deep into it.. Surely if they were to follow it, They would find something, Just like they had found this place and Tumai wasn't one to back down on a chance to find or discover a new place, And hey... What if they stayed here for more than a day? It would be.. Rather cool.. To stay away from the king and the cub's of the Pride Lands, They were cute and nice, But sometimes.. You just had to get away from them before you did something to him. And Tumai chuckled as he thought about this, and the first thing that came to his mind when he thought about a cub from the Pride Lands, Was the Orangey cub - Scout.

Mizani
November 26th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Subira smiled and nuzzled Tumai back with equal warmth and love. She pondered over his question as she often did with questions. As she thought about it, she thought it unfair to give the place a name, but then again, naming this place couldn't hurt anyone. She shrugged her shoulders when she'd reached Tumai's side.

"If you want, but it should be just between us. To many lions round here, and it'll look just like the outlands"

She looked up at Tumai. It was obvious from the distant look on his face that he was thinking about something. She waved a paw in his face.

"Hello, anyone home?"

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Tumai snapped back into attention as he heard Subira's soft words reach his ears. He looked at Subira with interest. "Um, I guess I'm here Subira, Ain't I?" He said with a smirk, "Unless.. I am just dreaming or something really weird is going on" He said with a slight smile. "Yeah thats what I meant, If we were to name it, and someone else did.. Then it could mean serious trouble" Tumai said with a smirk set upon his muzzle, But it quickly dissappeared as he saw something behind Subira.

"Hey.. Turn around, Look at that.." He said in a hushed voice so only she could hear him,

Not to far away from Subira and himself layed an opening into the Earth, It seemed like it was a tunnel that extended all the way to the other side of the world, and came back to them, It looked also.. Rather compfy and from where Tumai was standing, It seemed like it hadn't been inhabited in quite a while, But that could always be the wrong case someone could be there... And they might have to proceed with caution if this was where the ruler or rulers of this land lived at.

"Want to go check that out?" He said with a raise of one of his eyebrows.

Mizani
November 26th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Subira looked as Tumai turned back into his normal self, and then turned her head to see where Tumai's gaze was fixed. It was a burrow of some sort, large enough for a lion to fit though. She shifted her emerald eyes back over to Tumai, a casual look fitted quite comfortabley across her maw.
"Well I don't like the idea of intruding in someones home......"

Subira hesitated. If they were caught in a home, then it could be dangerous. But Tumai seemed to be curious, and there was nothing else around here anyway.

"But I guess its something to do"

With that, she swiveled around and darted into the tunnel. Her head poked in first, pausing for a second, before entering. The passage way was fairly small, the air smelling dank and moist.

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 05:46 AM
"Yep, Something to do!" Tumai said rather loud, then Subira left ahead of him, "hey now wait up!" He called ahead of her, But as he reached the entrance to the little den, he noticed how she had already went inside.

"Oh hey thanks for waiting Subira." He said cockily. He stook his head inside the cave and looked in, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness that was in the back of the den, something could have been hiding there so he stayed back just incase so he could see in, Subira's eyes would have taken a lot longer to adjust, But when he noticed it was all clear in the den, he walked inside and made his way to Subira's side.

"Kinda creepy in here.. But rather cool.." he said with a smirk, "cooler in here than outside thats for sure!" He said as he voice echoed throughout the cavern.

Mizani
November 26th, 2005, 06:17 AM
A smirk traced up Subira's maw, as she rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't see what was wrong with the field of flowers outside, but I guess its takes a mind like yours to want to be in a dank cave instead"
She rubbed cheeks with him to show she wasn't really saying he was weird, and then trotted ahead to explore some more.
The tunnel went on for what seemed like ages, until finally, the narrow path broadened. It was a fairly large cavern, small shafts of light streaming down through some cracks in the ceiling. There were some more vines twisted along the wall, but they were different then the ones on the first path way here, for they had flowers littered across its stem.

Subira padded over to the vines, inspected them closely, and then looked back at Tumai.

"Where do you think we are?"

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Tumai looked on as they continued to padd ahead into the Cave even more, and it soon was getting harder to breathe, With the lack of oxygen, But soon light filled in through cracks upon the ceiling, and with it came oxygen, The gas that enabled all life to survive.

"Hmm heck If I know" he said rubbing his cheek up against hers as she did so. He kept walking but noticed Subira had stopped, He walked back and noticed the flowers on the vines. "Weird.." he said lowely, looking at the viney substance. "Wonder what it is.." He said with a slight smile looking at Subira, Then his mind wandered back to where the tunnel broadened and lead into a larger portion of a cave, and they had hardly even gotten there yet. He turned around facing the opposite direction of Subira and started to pad into the room, and light streamed down from the top illuminating every corner of the place, and as he walked in, Tumai had one fear that was stuck inside his head, The fear that the ceiling would give way and collapse on the two of them, But he easily got that thought out of his head when he started to think about what he saw in here.

The walls of the den were covered with what seemed to be a paint like substance, but what ever the liquid was, It was dried out now but still it portraited a picture of a lion, Lioness, facing each other, with lioness behind each of them, and with the swipe downwards, he figured that meant it was raining. Were these Prophecies to what was going to happen in the future? Or what had happened in the past.. What ever it was.. It was weird.

"Pretty cozy place if you ask me" Tumai said turning around waiting for Subira to come into the widened area in which he was now standing in the center of.

Mizani
November 26th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Subira padded up to Tumai's side and raised an eyebrow at his comment.
"Since when did you use the word 'cozy'?" She asked, not really expecting an answer. Placing one paw on the stone wall, she could feel the rough parts where there was paint. There was only two animals that possessed such thin fingers to paint drawings like this. Mandrils and humans. Humans were a bit of a worry, as Subira had been told to be wary of humans and their sticks of metal.

But Subira didn't care much to think about humans now, she lay down on the ground to rest her legs that had carried her around for so long. She rolled on her back and looked up at Tumai with a smile on her face. It was a simple smile and it was often spread across the young lioness's face.

"My legs are tired, all this walking has made my muscles a little cramped"

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Tumai thought about an answer to her rather smart remark, and decided to answer back smart like too. "Umm about 5 seconds ago?" Tumai said with a chuckle, He looked on as Subira studied the wall, "Whatcha think it is?" Tumai asked, "Looks like the art of a human's, As father called them." Tumai said in a rather low voice, He hated humans, Not that he was mean to them.. They were just mean to him, and so he hated them.

"Hmm.. We can rest here a bit then.." Tumai said with a slight purr and a smile on his face, He enjoyed seeing Subira smiling, It meant good things, and so it made him happy to. Whatever feeling Subira felt, Was also what Tumai was feeling, He had a connection with her and it was almost a rather tight one, as if they were drawn together by another outside force. (Made no sense at all probably :P) He walked up to her slowly and laid down by her side rolling onto his side, Laying his head on the ground,

"So.. What now?" Tumai asked, Staring at Subira's emerald green eyes still

Mizani
November 26th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Subira gently nuzzled Tumai's face, purring slightly.

"Now I rest my paws that are killing me" She grinned. Her tail patted across the floor until it found Tumai's, and curled itself around it. She liked spending so much time with Tumai. It was nice to feel him lying next to her, and to cuddle up to him if it ever was cold. She had never spent as much time when they had been back at their old home, for Subira's father didn't like his daughter spending so much time with Tumai. Her mother often thought this way aswell, so the two worried parents had surronded their child with many female friends.

Subira didn't mind, for she always saw Tumai everyday anyway. But this extra time was still nice. As she thought, she fumbled around with her chest fur, with her paws. It was more out of grooming, and she was doing it half without thinking.

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 05:03 PM
"Yes ma'am.." Tumai said with a purr continuing to nuzzle her cheek back with his own, Snuggling closer to Subira's fur to keep her warm, Although it already was warm in the cave, He could try. For once, He was happy that he could get some alone time with Subira, Heck back at their origional Pride, He could hardly even see Subira, But now.. He spent ever second of his life with her, And she did the same, And it didn't bother the two one bit. When she curled her tail up with hers, he put his paw over on her chest fur and started to stroke it downards somewhat grooming it for her in a way,

"Need any help there?" Tumai said with a smile, Giving Subira a small lick on the face, Still purring gently to her.

Kovu The Lion
November 26th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Avalon
Shakou turned to Scar as he heard his voice, the black lion looked birefly out into the outlands before back at Scar. "I guess your right Scar, we're too few to fight..." Shakou said eyeing Scar, "... lets move.." Shakou said as he passed the still rather confuzzled Kovu. "Kovu!!" Shakou said with a loud voice, "Eh, Yes??" the teen replied, "..would you be soo kind and take us where Zira resides.." Shakou said in a poilte voice. "Umm.. sure, come with me.." Kovu said and walked off into the still dusty outlands with Shakou following close behind...

((Avalon's last post))

Originally posted by Melody of Scar
(( Bad news... My play is opening this week, so we're beginning Hell Week and I'll be in school until 10 PM or so every night. I'll do my best to pop on when I can, but Scar and Naeri will be pretty much inactive for a couple weeks. Don't go making some major plot twists, now! :bleen: :evilgrin: ;) ))

Naeri trotted with no argument at Sengalo's side, quiet and solemn in the company of all the adults that had the aura of power and dignity. Mostly power from the bigger males, of course. It felt like she was back with her own pride. Looking up at Sengalo and around at the big adults, she got mixed emotions. She felt like she *was* home here, yes, but she also felt helpless - she was neither strong nor useful. She shrugged and sighed, continuing to pad quietly alongside Sengalo.

Scar remained still, his nostrils quivering as the all-too-familiar scent of Simba and Zazu drifted towards him. He wanted to believe Nala was with him, the one he had loved before she had to cruelly betrayed his love and her chance at royalty. And she had led to his downfall, but that was another story. He shook his head quickly and growled quietly, then turned and followed at the rear of the small pride in the direction Kovu led them. He spoke to none and focused straight ahead as he walked.

((MoS's last post))

Originally posted by Katse
((Umm... not relating to the RP, itself, but Simba22 and NTP, an issue about your sigs has arrised in this (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6578&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) thread.*feelslikeasnitch* KTL, might know what I'm talking about. Anyway, look towards the end of the thread at my post, you'll find a bit of a suprise from me. I hope you enjoy them and it will keep others off your backs.^_^;))

Sengalo said nothing as his elders conversed on what they should do. His ears kept twitching back and forth, picking up any sound. His senses on high alert, everything seemed to mean trouble for him. He still glanced behind him to see if the Pridelander King would ever come. The feeling of foreboding and anticipation stressed the young lion.

When the others had come to the agreement with Scar, Sengalo turned his head to face them once more, nodding at his father's words. He looked down at Naeri, who was still beside him, saying sternly, and yet with a slight softness to it, "come on." Then, he began to walk after the others.

If the old Sengalo, the cocky, arrogant Sengalo, was still in complete control of his actions, the young lion would've stayed back. If he was still the same lion that had taken on three lions at once those many months ago, he would've stayed behind and done the same with Simba. But no, not this Sengalo. Time and experience had taught him to know better and to pick his fights more wisely. He knew they were out numbered in any way. They wouldn't stand a chance against Simba and his Pridelanders. Sengalo knew his father was right. They needed those reinforcements, possibly desparately.

((Katse's Last post))

((ooc: It was a typo mistake >_> Should have read over it before I posted but meh.))

Kara looked behind Scout and a white lioness was following behind Scout, "Kala!" Kara shouted, She ran up beside her and smiled rubbing her fur against her friend glad to see her and that she was okay.

"What are you guys doing back in the Outlands... I thought you left here and went back to Pride Rock.." Kara said quite depressed.

~~~

Maovu cursed under his breath, He really felt like getting into some trouble, But he was not about to disobey Scar, Scar was the person he had to get in good terms with, Not the other way around, "Yes Scar, I'll wait then.. I guess you do have a point, Lets wait then.." Maovu said slowly.

Then.. When the time comes.. We can fight.. But only after Zira and the others have joined up.. If that is they do join up at all.. And hopefully, They will. Maovu thought to himself, He saw that Shakou and Kovu had started walking off and he started to follow behind Shakou keeping his head up high looking across the Outlands, In case someone were to try and attack, Or just he found anyone. Or he was just looking because he was bored, and had nothing else to do. He padded up along side Shakou, Putting his paw steps in Rhythem with the Black Lion, Stepping ever step in the exact same time that Shakou did.

((My last post with Maovu, Lets see if we can get this RP back on track? :P And sorry for the Double Post :D))

Katse
November 26th, 2005, 11:30 PM
((Good idea, KTL, but it may be better to post these posts in the other thread, just in case they get lost in this thread. I'll go ahead and do that.:ayecapn: ))

Mizani
November 27th, 2005, 06:19 AM
"Yes ma'am.." Tumai said with a purr continuing to nuzzle her cheek back with his own, Snuggling closer to Subira's fur to keep her warm, Although it already was warm in the cave, He could try. For once, He was happy that he could get some alone time with Subira, Heck back at their origional Pride, He could hardly even see Subira, But now.. He spent every second of his life with her, And she did the same, And it didn't bother the two one bit. When she curled her tail up with hers, he put his paw over on her chest fur and started to stroke it downards somewhat grooming it for her in a way,

"Need any help there?" Tumai said with a smile, Giving Subira a small lick on the face, Still purring gently to her.
Subira felt another paw at her chest, and she looked over to see it was Tumai.
"No thanks, I can groom myself unlike some people" She said, grinning to show she was talking about him. Though it was true, Tumai couldn't clean himself, never properly could. Subira on the other hand had started to clean herself as soon as she had hit adolesence. Her mother had to get used to not having a cub to groom, and if the Queen groomed anothers cub; well, that was something that just wasn't done.

Subira rolled onto her stomach, and rested her paws and head on Tumai's chest. She was contented to rest there for now, and she slipped her tail from Tumai's, letting it flip across the ground. She let her eyes wander across the room, the markings more interesting from afar. She closed her eyes, and purred quietly for now.

Kovu The Lion
November 27th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Subira felt another paw at her chest, and she looked over to see it was Tumai.
"No thanks, I can groom myself unlike some people" She said, grinning to show she was talking about him. Though it was true, Tumai couldn't clean himself, never properly could. Subira on the other hand had started to clean herself as soon as she had hit adolesence. Her mother had to get used to not having a cub to groom, and if the Queen groomed anothers cub; well, that was something that just wasn't done.

Subira rolled onto her stomach, and rested her paws and head on Tumai's chest. She was contented to rest there for now, and she slipped her tail from Tumai's, letting it flip across the ground. She let her eyes wander across the room, the markings more interesting from afar. She closed her eyes, and purred quietly for now.

Tumai smirked and stopped stroking at Subira's underfur, Though he never stopped purring to her, When he heard her remark, It took a while to sink in that she meant it was him. He thought a second, Then decided to not make a smart remark back and smiled gently at Subira then answered.

"Well, Not everyone is as talented as yourself" he said softly still purring. "All I do.. Is take a dive in the Watering hole now" he said with a slight smirk and looked quite surprised as she laid her paws and head softly down on his chest, But it was quite normal, They often laid together.. But not really like this. He smiled and continued purring gently vibrating her as he did, His stomach moving up and down with each breath he took in an almost rhythmic(sp?) pattern. he took his paw and started to stroke gently at her back fur and up to her head and repeating the motion, continuing to purr as he did so, He loved Subira, and everything about her, Although she could be quite smart at sometimes, But that only added to her charm, And made him love her even more.

Tumai noticed her eyes flickering about to the different cave walls, and the paintings in which they had, and he let his head fall back gently on the ground to stare upside down at a few of the drawings, some which included what seemed to be lions, and others.. Humans, With poles... And the sticks of metal that seemed to end life as they knew it. They were.. Killing machines, Almost like them.. But all died for a reason, It was the circle of life, and when you met a human, If he had that metal stick.. Then you had better run. And Tumai had learnt that on his way to the Pride Lands before he found Subira again. And now that he had found her.. He couldn't be any more happier.

Mizani
November 27th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Subira cuddled closer to Tumai's chest as he stroked her back. She opened her eyes again, revealing her emerald orbs.

"Your just lazy you know that? If we ever had cubs, you'd have to help with grooming as well, cause I'm not doing it all on my own"

Subira chuckled lightly, and then shifted her head closer to Tumai's. The feeling of cuddling next to another brought back memories of the time she spent with her family. Each night they'd huddle together, and in the morning Subira had never felt more content then to know that she was surronded by her family. That brought back thoughts of her sister.

Chukia. Her sister had been well known for her temper, but Subira loved her sister as much as a lioness could love her sister. But her sister had been jealous of her, especially when she hung out with Tumai. He was Chukia's betrothed after all, and Chukia had fought with Subira the night when they had all been proclaimed adults. Chukia had hit her head, hard on a rock, and the slit in her head poured blood, making Subira more sick then she had ever been before.
That was when she had run away, and right now, Subira wondered if running away had been the best option.

Kovu The Lion
November 27th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Subira cuddled closer to Tumai's chest as he stroked her back. She opened her eyes again, revealing her emerald orbs.

"Your just lazy you know that? If we ever had cubs, you'd have to help with grooming as well, cause I'm not doing it all on my own"

Subira chuckled lightly, and then shifted her head closer to Tumai's. The feeling of cuddling next to another brought back memories of the time she spent with her family. Each night they'd huddle together, and in the morning Subira had never felt more content then to know that she was surronded by her family. That brought back thoughts of her sister.

Chukia. Her sister had been well known for her temper, but Subira loved her sister as much as a lioness could love her sister. But her sister had been jealous of her, especially when she hung out with Tumai. He was Chukia's betrothed after all, and Chukia had fought with Subira the night when they had all been proclaimed adults. Chukia had hit her head, hard on a rock, and the slit in her head poured blood, making Subira more sick then she had ever been before.
That was when she had run away, and right now, Subira wondered if running away had been the best option.

Tumai smiled softly and looked back at Subira from staring at the walls. "Oh umm.. I'm not lazy.. Well.. You could say a little.. But not a lot" He said with a slight chuckle purring still. He looked at Subira as she mentioned about having cubs again, she didn't say she wanted em, but she did say if.. "Hmm.. I know how to groom Subira." he said with a wink to her. "I just don't like to do it.. But if you put it that way.. I could give the scoundrels (Sp?) a bath every now and then" he said with a warm smile still set on his muzzle.

His thoughts started to roam again, away from the present times back to the old Pride, and to the Future, Of cubs, Of... Chukia, and everyone else.. He sighed softly and continued to lay close to Subira, Enjoying her rather warm fur and he noticed he stopped stroking her, and quickly continued to do so, But now staring into her emerald green eyes, They were almost like that of the grass, But of a lighter color. "Subira.. About cubs... Umm..." He said then looked away. "About them.. Do you ever think about... You know... Having our own?" Tumai asked blushing rather, He turned his head back to Subira, staring into her eyes, Purring slightly still, Breathing heavily, Slow.. Yet hard. Waiting for an answer from his true love.

Mizani
November 27th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Subira was rather surprised about Tumai's question. But she soon began to ponder over the question. She had thought about cubs on few occasions, but she never really thought about having them any time soon. Cubs would be a big step in her and Tumai's relationship, and Subira wasn't one hundred percent sure she was ready for cubs. Sure, she liked cubs and their little darling faces and bouncy nature, but having ones of her own were a completely different matter.
Subira chewed her bottom lip in thought before answering Tumai.

"I guess I've thought about it from time to time. It would be nice having little ones to look after"

She looked up at Tumai, and nuzzled his cheek softly, and then resting her head back under his chin.

"What do you think?" She asked, her green eyes peering curiously up at him.

Kovu The Lion
November 27th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Subira was rather surprised about Tumai's question. But she soon began to ponder over the question. She had thought about cubs on few occasions, but she never really thought about having them any time soon. Cubs would be a big step in her and Tumai's relationship, and Subira wasn't one hundred percent sure she was ready for cubs. Sure, she liked cubs and their little darling faces and bouncy nature, but having ones of her own were a completely different matter.
Subira chewed her bottom lip in thought before answering Tumai.

"I guess I've thought about it from time to time. It would be nice having little ones to look after"

She looked up at Tumai, and nuzzled his cheek softly, and then resting her head back under his chin.

"What do you think?" She asked, her green eyes peering curiously up at him.

"Yeah.. After seeing Scout once that time.. Not haven seeing cubs for quite a while.. The question popped in my head and I just thought about it from time to time.. You know..?" Tumai said with a smile, He moved his paw up to Subira's head and softly stroked at her ears. He purred as she nuzzled him and he did the same back to her, Happy to be with her.. Alone, And in the safety of such a weird.. But magnificent place, And it was quite warm in the den, And Subira's fur also added to the warmness.

"Well, I'm with you.. Every step of the way, cause you know.. Your the one who's going to have to bare them... Not me.." Tumai said softly whispering into her ear after he nuzzled her. He looked away from her and back at the walls, Then to her emerald eyes. "So what you say.. Shall go." Tumai said with a smile once again. Flicking his tail back and forths on the ground stiring up just a bit of dust.

"Because what ever judgement you say.. I will still always love you, not any bigger or less..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle,

Nala The Princess
November 27th, 2005, 10:36 PM
(Yes Yes I am back from the wedding I have been at in Bath - all went well and I've now met the siblings and their familys =))

"I don't want to change these feelings I have no need to since I got all I'll ever need" Twilight smiled purring softyl as she nuzzled as he continued to softly stroke her paw softly licking the top of her head.
"I got a loving mate who is very mrawr" he smiled purring loudly "I got good friends...I got a son and now more cubs on the way soon" he purred softly into her ear licking towards it with a smile on his face purring lovingness into her ear.
"Yeah well everyone likes to be loved...more lions...and other cats the better" he smiled "But I only ever stay with one and thats you" he purred licking and purring around her ear.

Nala smiled lovingly and proudly. She was starting to get fatter and fatter. She was deffenitely pregnant. She looked down and then up at Twilight. "I'll never want to change my feeling either" she smiled sweetly. "We've deffenitely got a little one on the way" she smirked with a slight purr. Nala smiled once again. "You and Simba are the only teo for me" she told him.

Kala beamed happily. "I'm just glad to have you back. I thought I'd lost you" she told him.

"Well it's real great that we both found you we missed you" Scout said smiling as Kaden and Kala hugged. His two best friends together again made him feel awfully good.

Kala looked towards Scout and asked him to come over. she put her paw round him and hugged him. "I'm sure we'll find Kara soon, I ain't giving up and I'm sure Kaden will help too" she smiled at Scout before looking towards Kaden awaiting his answer.

Simba22
November 28th, 2005, 12:37 AM
(Yes Yes I am back from the wedding I have been at in Bath - all went well and I've now met the siblings and their familys =))

Nala smiled lovingly and proudly. She was starting to get fatter and fatter. She was deffenitely pregnant. She looked down and then up at Twilight. "I'll never want to change my feeling either" she smiled sweetly. "We've deffenitely got a little one on the way" she smirked with a slight purr. Nala smiled once again. "You and Simba are the only teo for me" she told him.

Kala beamed happily. "I'm just glad to have you back. I thought I'd lost you" she told him.

Kala looked towards Scout and asked him to come over. she put her paw round him and hugged him. "I'm sure we'll find Kara soon, I ain't giving up and I'm sure Kaden will help too" she smiled at Scout before looking towards Kaden awaiting his answer.

Scout hugged her back tightly. "Thanks Kala I knew I could count on you to help me find my girlfriend. SO Kaden would you help me find her please?" Scout asked with pleading eyes to Kaden.

Mizani
November 28th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"Yeah.. After seeing Scout once that time.. Not haven seeing cubs for quite a while.. The question popped in my head and I just thought about it from time to time.. You know..?" Tumai said with a smile, He moved his paw up to Subira's head and softly stroked at her ears. He purred as she nuzzled him and he did the same back to her, Happy to be with her.. Alone, And in the safety of such a weird.. But magnificent place, And it was quite warm in the den, And Subira's fur also added to the warmness.

"Well, I'm with you.. Every step of the way, cause you know.. Your the one who's going to have to bare them... Not me.." Tumai said softly whispering into her ear after he nuzzled her. He looked away from her and back at the walls, Then to her emerald eyes. "So what you say.. Shall go." Tumai said with a smile once again. Flicking his tail back and forths on the ground stiring up just a bit of dust.

"Because what ever judgement you say.. I will still always love you, not any bigger or less..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle,
"I'd hope not" Subira smirked, fiddling with Tumai's golden mane with one paw. Tumai seemed to want cubs, even though he said it was up to her. Instinct was kicking in perhaps, for lions like Tumai didn't want to grow old and have fathered no cubs by the time they died. It was something that they felt the need to acomplish, and also to pass their genes on.
Subira thought the idea of having cubs would be alright. She could handle cubs, but there were always difficulties. What if the cubs wanted to see their grandparents? That would definately be a problem. Not only would they have to travel a far way away, but appearing in her home land with her dead sisters betrothed, and cubs, would be possibly the most idiotic thing to ever do in her life.
Subira looked up at Tumai with a smirk across her maw.

"So you wanna be a father eh Tumai?" She teased, using the line she'd once used on him when they were much smaller.

Kovu The Lion
November 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Tumai smiled and watched on as Subira thought more and more about the subject, and her mind seemed to be roaming the times of the past, And if she was thinking about the past, Then it was about her family, and if he was wrong and she was thinking of the future, Then it would probably be of what the cubs would want to do when they got older. Then she spoke to him softly, and it clicked in his mind that she had said this a long.. Long time ago. He smiled softly to her and started to purr a little more deeper, "Well.. I wouldn't mind it, But the questions really on you.. Are you ready to be a mother?" He said leaning his head up giving Subira a small lick on her nose.

"Because you know.. You're the one for me Subira... Ever since we were cubs I've liked you.. Hell with Chukia she was... Umm how could I put it... A little too snotty.. Glad you ran away, It gave me a reason to leave also, To bring you back but.. You know, We don't have to go back or take the cubs there." He said with a soft smile.

He started to flick his tail a little faster on the ground stirring up more dust and started to stroke softly and Subira's side again with his paw looking at her continuing to smile.

Nala The Princess
November 28th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Scout hugged her back tightly. "Thanks Kala I knew I could count on you to help me find my girlfriend. SO Kaden would you help me find her please?" Scout asked with pleading eyes to Kaden.

Kala smiled at Scout and hugged tigghtly back. "Come on Kaden you gotta help your girlfriend's best buddy out" she sniggered softly. "You bet he'll help out Scout" she smiled turning to Kaden "Or else there'll be trouble" she chuckled.

Simba22
November 29th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Kala smiled at Scout and hugged tigghtly back. "Come on Kaden you gotta help your girlfriend's best buddy out" she sniggered softly. "You bet he'll help out Scout" she smiled turning to Kaden "Or else there'll be trouble" she chuckled.

Scout smiled he knre he could always trust Kala to help him out.She was so kind and sweet kinda like the perfect friend. If there ever was such a thing as a perfect friend Kala would be the first person Scout would think of. Scout chuckled."Better listen to her Kaden she's pretty tough" Scout warned playfully.

Mizani
November 30th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Tumai smiled and watched on as Subira thought more and more about the subject, and her mind seemed to be roaming the times of the past, And if she was thinking about the past, Then it was about her family, and if he was wrong and she was thinking of the future, Then it would probably be of what the cubs would want to do when they got older. Then she spoke to him softly, and it clicked in his mind that she had said this a long.. Long time ago. He smiled softly to her and started to purr a little more deeper, "Well.. I wouldn't mind it, But the questions really on you.. Are you ready to be a mother?" He said leaning his head up giving Subira a small lick on her nose.

"Because you know.. You're the one for me Subira... Ever since we were cubs I've liked you.. Hell with Chukia she was... Umm how could I put it... A little too snotty.. Glad you ran away, It gave me a reason to leave also, To bring you back but.. You know, We don't have to go back or take the cubs there." He said with a soft smile.

He started to flick his tail a little faster on the ground stirring up more dust and started to stroke softly and Subira's side again with his paw looking at her continuing to smile.
Subira chewed her lip thoughtfully. To be quite truthful, the sound of cubs was fairly tempting. It was just the thought of her past really, and her family. Growing up without them seemed like a way of forgetting them, even though the idea was silly and possibley idiotic, it mattered alot to Subira. Reaching full adulthood without her parents watchful eye felt strange somehow. Tumai's words meant well, but his optimisim was somewhat sickening. She sometimes wished her friend Isa was here. Someone from the old pride other then Tumai would have been nice.

But of course, Tumai wouldn't understand that. He would never, she knew Tumai to well. He was happy to live in his world of ignorance, and she was happy to leave it that way.
She looked up at him, and gently pawed his chin lazily.

"Like I said before, it would be nice to have cubs. But growing up without my family seems strange don't you think?"

Her green eyes were still staring up at Tumai, but they held something almost sorrowful in their look.

"Don't you miss you family?"

Kopa
November 30th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Scout smiled he knre he could always trust Kala to help him out.She was so kind and sweet kinda like the perfect friend. If there ever was such a thing as a perfect friend Kala would be the first person Scout would think of. Scout chuckled."Better listen to her Kaden she's pretty tough" Scout warned playfully.

"Yeah." said Kaden with a giggle. A small smile appeared on his face. "Of course I'll help you look for her." he added with a smile. He looked over at Kala and smiled with affection.
(I'm back! :cheese: )

Nala The Princess
November 30th, 2005, 10:12 PM

Kala smiled at Scout. She was so glad she had a friend like Scout. Kala smirked as Scout said Kaden had better listen to her as she's pretty tough "I'm not just a pretty face huh Scout?" she asked Scout with a smirk still on her face

"Yeah." said Kaden with a giggle. A small smile appeared on his face. "Of course I'll help you look for her." he added with a smile. He looked over at Kala and smiled with affection.
(I'm back! :cheese: )

Kala turned to Kaden and smiled affectionetly back before walking up to him and snuggling into him. "What we waiting for you guys, let's go looking for Kara" she grinned leaping up.

Simba22
December 1st, 2005, 12:22 AM
Kala smiled at Scout. She was so glad she had a friend like Scout. Kala smirked as Scout said Kaden had better listen to her as she's pretty tough "I'm not just a pretty face huh Scout?" she asked Scout with a smirk still on her face

Kala turned to Kaden and smiled affectionetly back before walking up to him and snuggling into him. "What we waiting for you guys, let's go looking for Kara" she grinned leaping up.

"You're not just a preety face you're a pretty lioness and the queen of pinning." Scout said. Leaping up beside her. "Well let's go ya guys no point in wasting valuable sunlight when we could find Kara" Scout was starting to lose hope about Kara. He was so worried that she ran off and found another lion or even worse she could be hurt or even dead. Scout couldn't bare it if he saw Kara with another lion cub. Kara was Scout's means of exsistance.

Kopa
December 1st, 2005, 02:05 AM

Kaden snuggled Kala back after she snuggled him. He had a warm feeling inside him at the moment. "Yeah let's go find her..." he said to Scout. He hoped that Kara was okay.

Kovu The Lion
December 1st, 2005, 03:59 AM
Subira chewed her lip thoughtfully. To be quite truthful, the sound of cubs was fairly tempting. It was just the thought of her past really, and her family. Growing up without them seemed like a way of forgetting them, even though the idea was silly and possibley idiotic, it mattered alot to Subira. Reaching full adulthood without her parents watchful eye felt strange somehow. Tumai's words meant well, but his optimisim was somewhat sickening. She sometimes wished her friend Isa was here. Someone from the old pride other then Tumai would have been nice.

But of course, Tumai wouldn't understand that. He would never, she knew Tumai to well. He was happy to live in his world of ignorance, and she was happy to leave it that way.
She looked up at him, and gently pawed his chin lazily.

"Like I said before, it would be nice to have cubs. But growing up without my family seems strange don't you think?"

Her green eyes were still staring up at Tumai, but they held something almost sorrowful in their look.

"Don't you miss you family?"

Tumai watched Subira as she spoke, and deep down inside himself he knew that she was right, in every being of his body there was a lust inside of him to want to go back home, but he feed this lust with Subira's love everday, and it had seemed to settle down inside of him, Unless he was alone without her by his side, Or was out.. Doing nothing without her anyways. He sighed softly, "Subira.. Yeah.. I miss em, I miss them every day, Every second... That was the reason I came to these lands, To take you back... Remember..?" He said softly looking into her eyes once again, He broke his stare with her again and layed his head softly back on the ground, "I wish.. Sometimes I was still there.. By mom.. With her comforting words.. By my dad's side.. He was always nice to me... And to you.." He said with a soft sigh, He looked to his right out the entrance of the Den. "Every night.. I dream about them, And wonder.. If they are even alive anymore... And if they worry about you and I.." He said with a slight smile.

"Heh, Knowing our parents seeing we are away for so long, they probably sent out a search and rescue team to find us" He said with a smirk looking at Subira once again. "If you want.. We can leave these lands and go back... That was the origional plan.." he said in a rather hushed voice. "I still... Remember the way back.."

Mizani
December 1st, 2005, 08:54 AM
Subira shook her head. She had a family at home, but here in the Pridelands she had a new life, and friends. This was the place to call home now.

"As much as we miss home, we have friends here as well. If we left, we'd miss our friends here as well. We'd have gone out on our own anyway"

She sighed, and nuzzled Tumai's chin gently.

Nala The Princess
December 1st, 2005, 04:37 PM
"You're not just a preety face you're a pretty lioness and the queen of pinning." Scout said. Leaping up beside her. "Well let's go ya guys no point in wasting valuable sunlight when we could find Kara" Scout was starting to lose hope about Kara. He was so worried that she ran off and found another lion or even worse she could be hurt or even dead. Scout couldn't bare it if he saw Kara with another lion cub. Kara was Scout's means of exsistance.

"You bet ya!" she said holding her head up high ( :diva: ) Kala put her paw on Scout "Don't Worry Scout we'll find her" he didn't want him to give up hope and she could sense he was starting to.

Kaden snuggled Kala back after she snuggled him. He had a warm feeling inside him at the moment. "Yeah let's go find her..." he said to Scout. He hoped that Kara was okay.

Kala smiled as Kaden snuggled her back. "Scout, Kaden - Let's get going" she said as she started to pad of in a straight direction

Simba22
December 1st, 2005, 05:54 PM
"You bet ya!" she said holding her head up high ( :diva: ) Kala put her paw on Scout "Don't Worry Scout we'll find her" he didn't want him to give up hope and she could sense he was starting to.

Kala smiled as Kaden snuggled her back. "Scout, Kaden - Let's get going" she said as she started to pad of in a straight direction

Scout smiled as Kala put her paw on him. "How could she predict these kind of things" Scout wondered. It was like Kala could read his mind like she was some of of Psychic lion or something. "Thanks Kala you really made me feel better" Scout said with a smile that could melt any girl lioness's heart.

Nala The Princess
December 1st, 2005, 07:21 PM
Scout smiled as Kala put her paw on him. "How could she predict these kind of things" Scout wondered. It was like Kala could read his mind like she was some of of Psychic lion or something. "Thanks Kala you really made me feel better" Scout said with a smile that could melt any girl lioness's heart.

Kala smiled. She could feel exactly how Scout had felt and was gunna help him find Kara no matter where she was. She had to be somewere! "No worries Scout" Kala smiled.

Kopa
December 2nd, 2005, 12:32 AM
Kaden walked along side Kala. He said, "Hey Scout, I'm sure she's fine. We're here for ya." He smiled at Scout and walked over and gave him a hug. :hugs: