PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara giggled softly to herself as Scout complemented her, "Why thank you.. Your not so shabby yourself you know that?" Kara said with a smile, she licked his nose once more and got up off him and sat beside him,

"I don't really know, Same here we could do just about anything, But.. I think you should choose because your better than me at just about anything, therefor you should choose first" Kara said with a smirk.

"We could just sit here next to each other and cuddle. Or we could do my personal favorite wrestling. Out of those 2 which do you like more?" Scout said sliding right next to her so their fur was touching.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 02:43 AM
Kara smirked, "No point in wrestling, You would win" Kara said with a wink and snuggled close to his fur smiling looking out into the Savannah, "Sure is beautiful today isn't it Scout?" Kara asked tilting her head in question looking at what she hoped to be her future mate.

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 02:46 AM
Kara smirked, "No point in wrestling, You would win" Kara said with a wink and snuggled close to his fur smiling looking out into the Savannah, "Sure is beautiful today isn't it Scout?" Kara asked tilting her head in question looking at what she hoped to be her future mate.

Scout looked into her eyes sweetly. "Yes, it's a very beautiful day. I just thought of something we could go swimming or go for a little run in the meadow perfect day for it. That is if you're not chicken". Scout said with a smirk and gave her a big wet kiss on the nose to tell her he was just kidding.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kara smiled, "Now why would I be scared to do any of those Scout?" Kara questioned, she was some what confused but as he kissed her she smiled and blushed somewhat, "Aww," She said with a slight purr, she laid her head on his shoulder purring to him quietly

"Both of them sound fine to me Scout.." Kara said quietly, while looking up to him, She removed her head from his shoulder and sat staring into his ocean blue eyes, She loved them for they reminded her of the sky above them, and at night time when the sun would sink down into the earth, It was just.. Her favorite site, The sky became very beautiful and the sun seemed to meld the sky into many a different colors and it was just amazing.. and She Marveled at the sky when it was that color, But it was still early in the morning and the sun would not fall for a very very long time, She still had the rest of the day to do what ever she wanted with Scout, And she didn't want it any other way.

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 02:56 AM
Kara smiled, "Now why would I be scared to do any of those Scout?" Kara questioned, she was some what confused but as he kissed her she smiled and blushed somewhat, "Aww," She said with a slight purr, she laid her head on his shoulder purring to him quietly

"Both of them sound fine to me Scout.." Kara said quietly, while looking up to him, She removed her head from his shoulder and sat staring into his ocean blue eyes, She loved them for they reminded her of the sky above them, and at night time when the sun would sink down into the earth, It was just.. Her favorite site, The sky became very beautiful and the sun seemed to meld the sky into many a different colors and it was just amazing.. and She Marveled at the sky when it was that color, But it was still early in the morning and the sun would not fall for a very very long time, She still had the rest of the day to do what ever she wanted with Scout, And she didn't want it any other way.

"Let's go swimming then" Scout said. "I would of raced ya but we all know who would have won that" Scout said with a cocky smile. Looking at her she seemed lost in thought. Scout waved a paw in front of her face. "Day dreaming honey?" Scout said with a chuckle licking her on the nose and then lovingly batting her in the cheek with his long tail.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 03:03 AM
(( grr its not telling me when people reply :())

Kara smirked as he piffed her in her face with his tail, "Hey now!" She said "No I wasnt.. I was just thinking" Kara said with a smirk, she playfully pounced on his tail and stopped him from moving, "Stay here" Kara said with a smirk, she rounded him and stood staring in his face, then she smiled and licked his nose, "Sounds like a plan to me, Lets get going.. We can just walk together there.." Kara said with a smile walking forwards a bit, then she stopped and waited for Scout to arrive next to her so they could walk there with each other.

Kopa
October 22nd, 2005, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout looked around his friend Kaden and Kala seemed to disappear. He had no idea where they went off too or when they'd come back. Scout looked down and sighed. He wanted to hang out with Subira and Tumai but it looked to Scout like they wanted to be alone. I mean they wouldn't want a cub following them around everywhere they go like a shadow. But it was very boring to Scout to just sit in the exact same spot, waiting for his friends who he didn't even know would ever come back. Scout wished for once he could just be a normal cub. A normal care free cub. But it seemed to Scout that each time he tried to have fun like a normal cub it would backfire in his face and another problem would arise. If this was a sign to what happens when he's older he might as well end it now. That's the way that Scout felt. He looked down at the ground and then back at Subira.
(( Well since I disappeared :p ...again ))

Kaden had wandered off on his own for awhile. He decided it best for the time being. He hadn't the slightest clue to where Kala was. He walked through a grassy field. After awhile he decided to lay down on his back and stare up at the sky...he had a lot of thoughts flowing through his mind. His past was a major one. He tried not to think about it. He thought about Kala. He wondered where she had gone to...
(( not the best post but all I could come up with at the moment :hehe: ))

Mizani
October 22nd, 2005, 04:54 AM
Tumai smiled over to Subira, "Yeah, Let the cubs be, They only have their cub hood to have fun you know?" he said with a slight chuckle, he padded up closer to where Subira was sitting down now and sat beside her, "What ever you want to do. I'm always making the decisions, Lets see you make one for once in your life other than hunting for food or being hungry" Tumai said with a smile giving Subira a lick on her cheek.

"Or... Well heres my bright idea for the day, How about we go somewhere? Waterhole, The Savannah.. But I guess were already there" he said with a smirk, "Or somewhere new, Or try to find something.." He said mischeviously,

"How much harm can a Lion and Lioness get into trying to do something new for a change huh?" He asked.
Subira raised one eye brow at Tumai's mischevious tone of voice. Today it seemed that Tumai actually had some ideas, which surprised her.

"Alot of trouble if you don't watch yourself" She smirked, looking around her to see if any ideas came to mind on where to go. Endless plains, trees and a few herds were in sight, and the thought of hunting came to mind. But even though hunting was fun, she wasn't hungry at the moment, so it would be a waste of energy.

"How about some place in the heart of the Pridelands?"

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 05:13 AM
Tumai smiled, "Do you know how many places their are there?" Tumai said with a chuckle, "Lets get going, It's almost.. Impossible not to find something to do there" He said giving Subira a soft lick on her cheek.

"And you know what... I think this is the first time you have ever made a decision" Tumai said staring at Subira wide eyed, "Or I'm just stupid and have forgotten" He said with a wink at her.

Mizani
October 22nd, 2005, 05:37 AM
Subira laughed.

"Your memory gets worse all the time, Mr. 'I'll let you choose' "

Chuckling again to herself, she stood up on all fours and shook her coat. Yawning once more, she gave her fore paws a bit of a stretch before smiling back at Tumai.

"But I guess thats part of your charm" She grinned, nuzzling his cheek gently.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 05:48 AM
"Stupidity? A charm, Wow you are weird, but if thats what makes you like me.. I'll be stupid" he said with a smirk,

Tumai got up on his four paws and stretched his front paws forward, his claws unsheathing scratching at the ground as he yawned. "So we walking or running?" He said with a smile looking over to Subira who was standing beside him.

Mizani
October 22nd, 2005, 06:00 AM
Subira only rolled her eyes and smirked. She then pretended to be thinking about Tumai's question, but then ran off in the direction of the Outlands (only in the direction, not that she's actually going to go there).

"Come on, I'll race ya to where ever we're going" She laughed, speeding ahead. She had to admit, it was surprising that she hadn't explored every place in the Pridelands. The place must stretch on for ages, but she knew it didn't go on forever. The Outlands were proof enough.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 06:08 AM
Tumai smirked and dashed off in the direction Subira had run off to, "Hey now wait up, How will we know where to stop running if we don't know where we are going?" Tumai said with a smirk as he caught up and ran beside Subira.

"He started to look left and right not looking in the direction he was heading, trying to find something worthwhile to do today, to make it exciting unlike the other boring days they had in their pasts. He stepped on a rock and it slid out from under him and he fell head over paw tumbling in somersaults on the ground, He came to a stop a few feet from where he had first fell.

"Oww.. Da.." He muttered the last few phrases to himself as he stood back up onto his four paws, he started to move every muscle and parts to his body trying to make sure he was okay, then he placed his paw on the ground expecting to feel pain from in, and by his surprise, He didn't feel a thing, It was fine.

"Thank goodness.." he sighed to himself.

Mizani
October 22nd, 2005, 06:26 AM
Subira ran up to Tumai, and couldn't help but chuckle softly. The spectacle was quite amusing; seeing Tumai fall over himself and end up on the ground looking quite dazed. She reached him by the time he had stood up, and he was checking for any injuries.

"Smooth, real smooth" She smirked, licking a bit of dirt off his cheek. Tumai was often clumsy, and it had gotten the two of them in alot of trouble sometimes. But other times it just got him hurt, like the time he first entered the Pridelands, and he ran into a tree. Subira decided not the mention the moment, as this was embarassing enough.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 06:40 AM
"Actually I found the landing quite rough, Not this smooth you speak about" Tumai said with a smirk, then she licked his cheek cleaning it of a smudge of dirt, "Thanks Subira" Tumai said with a heart warming smile now set upon his muzzle.

"Add that to the book of embarassing moments huh? Attack of the Killer Rocks or something" Tumai said with a slight chuckle, "Rhino's.. Tree's.. Rock's.. Whats next?" Tumai said with a smirk

Mizani
October 22nd, 2005, 06:54 AM
"Don't you recognise sarcasm when you hear it?

Subira smirked while dusting off Tumai with her paw. Tumai's heart warming smile made a few of her friends fall head over heals for him, but Subira had grown used to it; after all, she had known him since the day she was born.

"Hmm, probably a mountain knowing you" She joked, brushing her tail tuft underneath Tumai's chin.

"Now where are we going now?" She asked curiously, while looking around her. The place seemed like their sleeping spot, but it was a little more deserted.

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 10:05 AM
(( grr its not telling me when people reply :())

Kara smirked as he piffed her in her face with his tail, "Hey now!" She said "No I wasnt.. I was just thinking" Kara said with a smirk, she playfully pounced on his tail and stopped him from moving, "Stay here" Kara said with a smirk, she rounded him and stood staring in his face, then she smiled and licked his nose, "Sounds like a plan to me, Lets get going.. We can just walk together there.." Kara said with a smile walking forwards a bit, then she stopped and waited for Scout to arrive next to her so they could walk there with each other.

Scout walked up right next to her with a smile looking into her eyes. He wraps his tail around her's as they both walk side by side to the watering hole. "As long as you weren't thinking about some hunk lion besides me it's ok." Scout said with a chuckle.

Nala The Princess
October 22nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
{I'M BACK :D ok... so i'm a little lost because of how much this has come on but hey...}

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Yeah I know Simba knows" Twilight replied looking up at Nala purring softly as he pulled back from the kiss once more "He knows we have a relationship and all just he may be slightly annoyed we just going off to make cubbies" he laughed softly "I'm sure he wouldn't mind another cub as well since he is king and all" he smirked slightly.
"I'm sure he can see this stuff coming though...and besides hes got the rest of the damn pride as well" he smirked "He wouldn't mind me getting really friendly with his queen....and mine" he smiled licking her nose glancing deeply and lovingly into her eyes once more kissing her.
Nala smiled. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind another cub either Twi, I mean Kopa and Kiara are growing up fast now!" she smiled nuzzling him. "ha, he does have the rest of the pride doesn't he" she smirked. Nala licked Twilight back "It's a bit late for him to mind, we've done it before" she laughed softly kissing him back and gazing into his eyes.

Originally posted by Kopa
(( Well since I disappeared :p ...again ))

Kaden had wandered off on his own for awhile. He decided it best for the time being. He hadn't the slightest clue to where Kala was. He walked through a grassy field. After awhile he decided to lay down on his back and stare up at the sky...he had a lot of thoughts flowing through his mind. His past was a major one. He tried not to think about it. He thought about Kala. He wondered where she had gone to...
(( not the best post but all I could come up with at the moment :hehe: ))

Kala had wandered of following a butterfly, she always seemed to follow butterfly's, after a while she had fallen asleep and when she awoke, she looked round for her friends. She couldn't see Scout or Kara but spotted Kaden lying down in the grass, she ran upto him and pounced on him "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaden" she called with a big grin on her face. "were you been? I kinda followed a butterfly and dozed of" she said shuffling a little sheepishly. "you seen are friends Scout and Kara?" she asked with a smile, tilting her head to one side.

King Simba
October 22nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
(Welcome back, NTP. ^^ I don't think there's really anything for me to reply to at the moment... well, at least until Twi and Nala get back to Pride Rock - then I guess I could start to RP Simba again. ;))

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
{I'M BACK :D ok... so i'm a little lost because of how much this has come on but hey...}

Nala smiled. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind another cub either Twi, I mean Kopa and Kiara are growing up fast now!" she smiled nuzzling him. "ha, he does have the rest of the pride doesn't he" she smirked. Nala licked Twilight back "It's a bit late for him to mind, we've done it before" she laughed softly kissing him back and gazing into his eyes.

Kala had wandered of following a butterfly, she always seemed to follow butterfly's, after a while she had fallen asleep and when she awoke, she looked round for her friends. She couldn't see Scout or Kara but spotted Kaden lying down in the grass, she ran upto him and pounced on him "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaden" she called with a big grin on her face. "were you been? I kinda followed a butterfly and dozed of" she said shuffling a little sheepishly. "you seen are friends Scout and Kara?" she asked with a smile, tilting her head to one side.

Scout was walking along to the waterhole paw in paw. Scout heard a scream actually it was more of a bellow. Scout's ears perked up to hear who was screaming. Suddenly the voice sounded very familiar like it was a voice he heard before. "Kala"? Scout asked he squinted to see a little better in the distance he saw a white thing with a tail he knew that tail anywhere it was Kala. "Come on Kara let's go see Kala" Scout said taking off not waiting for her answer. Scout pounces on top of her playfully. "Hey Kala long time no see" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 22nd, 2005, 11:58 PM
Scout was walking along to the waterhole paw in paw. Scout heard a scream actually it was more of a bellow. Scout's ears perked up to hear who was screaming. Suddenly the voice sounded very familiar like it was a voice he heard before. "Kala"? Scout asked he squinted to see a little better in the distance he saw a white thing with a tail he knew that tail anywhere it was Kala. "Come on Kara let's go see Kala" Scout said taking off not waiting for her answer. Scout pounces on top of her playfully. "Hey Kala long time no see" Scout said.

Kala looked round to see Scout come pouncing at her "Hey there little fella" she laughed as she rolled over and pinned Scout to the grown "Pinned ya" she laughed before getting up onto her feet "How you been bestest buddy of mine" she beamed hugging him tightly, very happy to see his friendly face again.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
"Don't you recognise sarcasm when you hear it?

Subira smirked while dusting off Tumai with her paw. Tumai's heart warming smile made a few of her friends fall head over heals for him, but Subira had grown used to it; after all, she had known him since the day she was born.

"Hmm, probably a mountain knowing you" She joked, brushing her tail tuft underneath Tumai's chin.

"Now where are we going now?" She asked curiously, while looking around her. The place seemed like their sleeping spot, but it was a little more deserted.

Tumai smirked at himself tripping over a moutain or running slam into it. "I would have to be pretty stupid not to see something that big now wouldn't I Subira?" Tumai said laughing at the comment she had made before, he found it.. Hilarious.

Tumai looked around also, To his left he noticed the edge of where The Outlands began, and to his right, went off deep into the Savannah somewhere, "Don't really know, We werent going in a particular direction so we don't know where anything is now do we?" he said with a smirk, Then something caught his eye, At the edge of the Savannah, Their was a huge group of trees that clustered together like Nector on a flower. "How about we check that out? Its outside of the Pride Lands, but most interesting things in life are beyond the border" He said with a swink towards Subira.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 01:08 AM
Kala looked round to see Scout come pouncing at her "Hey there little fella" she laughed as she rolled over and pinned Scout to the grown "Pinned ya" she laughed before getting up onto her feet "How you been bestest buddy of mine" she beamed hugging him tightly, very happy to see his friendly face again.

Scout hugs her back tightly."Very good thanks" Scout said eagerly happy to see his bestest buddies face. "I need to work on my pinning skills" Scout says with a smile. "So how's the queen of pinning doing?" Scout asked giving her a friendly lick.

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 01:21 AM
Kaden was lying in the grass thinking about a bunch of things when out of nowhere Kala pounced on him. It took him by surprise. But before he could say anything Scout came running up and started talking. He was happy to see his friends again. Especially since he hated being alone. He looked at the ground for a minute thinking of something that happened in the past. He shook his head to get the thought out. He kept silent as Scout and Kala had their mini reunion, but had a smile on his face.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 01:27 AM
Kaden was lying in the grass thinking about a bunch of things when out of nowhere Kala pounced on him. It took him by surprise. But before he could say anything Scout came running up and started talking. He was happy to see his friends again. Especially since he hated being alone. He looked at the ground for a minute thinking of something that happened in the past. He shook his head to get the thought out. He kept silent as Scout and Kala had their mini reunion, but had a smile on his face.

Scout walks over to Kaden. "Hey Pal haven't seen you around for a little while how ya been?" Scout asked with a smile.

[ Hey I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Just incase I forget about making you a thread]

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 01:38 AM
Scout walks over to Kaden. "Hey Pal haven't seen you around for a little while how ya been?" Scout asked with a smile.

[ Hey I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday Just incase I forget about making you a thread]

((Thanks ^^ ))

Kaden looked back down at the ground, then looked back up as Scout spoke to him. "I've been better but nothing to worry about." he said with a smile. "Hey...where'd you go? I mean I sorta wandered off...and lost ya guys heh.." Kaden said with slight chuckle.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 01:42 AM
((Thanks ^^ ))

Kaden looked back down at the ground, then looked back up as Scout spoke to him. "I've been better but nothing to worry about." he said with a smile. "Hey...where'd you go? I mean I sorta wandered off...and lost ya guys heh.." Kaden said with slight chuckle.

"Well you found us now" Scout said with a smile. "Where'd I go? I guess I got a little distracted and the next minute you guys are gone." Scout said. " "So Kaden now that the group is back together got any ideas on what to do?" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 02:33 AM
Kara had been with Scout and she was thinking also of something to do with the Group that was now together again, The four of them, Kala, Scout, Kaden, and Kara (Hey haha Scout's the only one without a K in the name xP does he ever get.. Lonely? xP)

She smiled, "four of the best pal's there will ever be" She said with a slight purr and she rubbed her fur up against Scout's.

Mizani
October 23rd, 2005, 02:38 AM
Tumai smirked at himself tripping over a moutain or running slam into it. "I would have to be pretty stupid not to see something that big now wouldn't I Subira?" Tumai said laughing at the comment she had made before, he found it.. Hilarious.

Tumai looked around also, To his left he noticed the edge of where The Outlands began, and to his right, went off deep into the Savannah somewhere, "Don't really know, We werent going in a particular direction so we don't know where anything is now do we?" he said with a smirk, Then something caught his eye, At the edge of the Savannah, Their was a huge group of trees that clustered together like Nector on a flower. "How about we check that out? Its outside of the Pride Lands, but most interesting things in life are beyond the border" He said with a swink towards Subira.
"Okay, but try not to bump into them when we get there"

Subira smirked and then began to walk ahead. The sun was slowly rising up into the sky, and she hoped there was a source of water around, in case she felt the need to quench her thirst. Her paws felt the change in the ground as the soil became dustier and drier. Subira soon wondered how different the lands outside the Pridelands were. Especially the animals.

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 02:49 AM
"Well you found us now" Scout said with a smile. "Where'd I go? I guess I got a little distracted and the next minute you guys are gone." Scout said. " "So Kaden now that the group is back together got any ideas on what to do?" Scout said.

"Not a single one." said Kaden with a shy grin. He tried thinking of something to do. Then he got an idea. "Hey...um since I'm kinda new...maybe we could explore or something?..." it was just an idea he was throwing to the group.

( ;) :p )

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 02:55 AM
((ooc: rofl i think i know where your going with this Kopa xP))

Tumai smirked, "I'll keep an eye out how about that Subira" He said with a smile, He ran up ahead to catch up with Subira until he was satisfied that he was standing next to her, He looked down at her paws, and tried to match her paw steps with his, and eventually he did. They were walking the same speed, and taking steps at the same time.

The dirt below them went from soft, to Hard as they kept walking, The ground was becoming dryer, but ahead of them even farther away, the trees and shurbery could be found, and it would probably feel damp even, If vegetation was near, Then that had to mean a water source was around, Unless it rained almost everyday, which it didn't. Tumai continued to keep his gaze forward at the approaching trees, They had already left the grass behind, and they were now walking on dry dusty earth, They had entered the Outlands, and they had to pass through this a little to reach where they were heading.... A new place.

Mizani
October 23rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
Subira observed her surrondings more carefully now. The Outlands was never a place she liked to hang in. She was never sure what lived here, especially after what happened last time, and she didn't like to take chances. She tried to remind herself that this place was safe, they were only exploring afterall. She looked up at Tumai, slightly worried. He was also looking around, and Subira wondered what he was thinking. She looked back over the vast dusty ground, and wrapped her tail around Tumai's for comfort.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 10:11 AM
"Not a single one." said Kaden with a shy grin. He tried thinking of something to do. Then he got an idea. "Hey...um since I'm kinda new...maybe we could explore or something?..." it was just an idea he was throwing to the group.

( ;) :p )

Scout looked suspiciosly at Kaden. "Explore huh?" Scout continued to look at him from the way he said it Kaden had something planned an ambush maybe. Scout could see that he was behind something but he didn't know what or why. "Sure I guess exploring sounds good" Scout said still concentrating on Kaden.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:11 AM
Scout hugs her back tightly."Very good thanks" Scout said eagerly happy to see his bestest buddies face. "I need to work on my pinning skills" Scout says with a smile. "So how's the queen of pinning doing?" Scout asked giving her a friendly lick.

"Good" she beamed still hugging Scout tightly. "The Queen of pinning is good" she smirked. "How's the King of pinning? Improving all the time are we?" she asked returning the friendly lick back.

Kala smiled at Kaden and then noticed he was in thought. she walked back over to him and tilted her head "Kaden what's wrong?" she said lifting his head with her nose.

Lion King Stu
October 23rd, 2005, 11:30 AM
((welcome back Nala :hugs:))

"Yeah he has the rest of the pride to have cubs with I don't see the problem mating with you...even if you are his queen but your mine as well" he smirked holding her close to him giving her a nuzzle.
"Kopa and Kiara sure are growing up fast before long they will be fully grown and found there own mates and all of this will continue again" he smiled.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 11:38 AM
"Good" she beamed still hugging Scout tightly. "The Queen of pinning is good" she smirked. "How's the King of pinning? Improving all the time are we?" she asked returning the friendly lick back.

"I'm doing great as well I guess I'm improving a little. Well I'm good at pinning Kara in fact so good that she doesn't wrestle me now because she knows who'll win." Scout said with a cocky smile. He smiled as Kala licked him. "Let's just say I'm glad you're not a boy otherwise the king of pinning might be dethroned." Scout said with a chuckle.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:44 AM
((welcome back Nala :hugs:))

"Yeah he has the rest of the pride to have cubs with I don't see the problem mating with you...even if you are his queen but your mine as well" he smirked holding her close to him giving her a nuzzle.
"Kopa and Kiara sure are growing up fast before long they will be fully grown and found there own mates and all of this will continue again" he smiled.

{Thanks Stu :D}

"exactly" Nala smiled. "I'm Simba's Queen and yours, and he has the rest of the pride to" she smiled nuzzling Twi. "I'm sure he'll be fine with it anyway" Nala thought about Kopa and Kiara and then turned back to Twi "Yes they sure are growing up fast, we'll soon be grandparents in no time" she chuckeld.

"I'm doing great as well I guess I'm improving a little. Well I'm good at pinning Kara in fact so good that she doesn't wrestle me now because she knows who'll win." Scout said with a cocky smile. He smiled as Kala licked him. "Let's just say I'm glad you're not a boy otherwise the king of pinning might be dethroned." Scout said with a chuckle.

Kala smiled. "Well you learnt from the best is all I'll say" she laughed. "Hey... I'm glad I'm not a boy, I don't wanna be a boy" she smirked sticking her tongue out at Scout (:p)

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Kala smiled. "Well you learnt from the best is all I'll say" she laughed. "Hey... I'm glad I'm not a boy, I don't wanna be a boy" she smirked sticking her tongue out at Scout (:p)

"Hey, I'm not like most boys remember. And besides I wouldn't wanna be a girl either." Scout said sticking his tongue back out at Kala. "Most boys are highly immature but me and Kaden are exceptions." Scout said with a sly smile.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:53 AM
"Hey, I'm not like most boys remember. And besides I wouldn't wanna be a girl either." Scout said sticking his tongue back out at Kala. "Most boys are highly immature but me and Kaden are exceptions." Scout said with a sly smile.

"You can say that again" Kala smirked with a smile.

"Nope your not are you, You and Kaden are exceptions - that's why we all get on so well" she beamed happily. "anyways I'm glad you don't wanna be a girl either" she said with a little giggle.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 11:56 AM
"You can say that again" Kala smirked with a smile.

"Nope your not are you, You and Kaden are exceptions - that's why we all get on so well" she beamed happily. "anyways I'm glad you don't wanna be a girl either" she said with a little giggle.

"Yeah, I'd look like a really ugly girl. But I do make a hansome guy if I do say so myself" Scout said with another smile.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
"Yeah, I'd look like a really ugly girl. But I do make a hansome guy if I do say so myself" Scout said with another smile.

Kala smiled. "nah I reckon you'd make a pretty girl, coz you are a handsome guy" she smiled, hoping Kara or Kaden wouldn't think she meant anything by it as they were just best friends. "I can't imagine me as a guy lion though" she laughed.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
Subira observed her surrondings more carefully now. The Outlands was never a place she liked to hang in. She was never sure what lived here, especially after what happened last time, and she didn't like to take chances. She tried to remind herself that this place was safe, they were only exploring afterall. She looked up at Tumai, slightly worried. He was also looking around, and Subira wondered what he was thinking. She looked back over the vast dusty ground, and wrapped her tail around Tumai's for comfort.

As they padded through the Outlands, Many thoughts were screaming in Tumai's mind, This was after all the place (Sorry If I'm wrong Mizani... Been to long since I've RP'ed Tumai, It might have been him.. I don't know >_>) That Tumai and Subira had got attacked by that rogue Lion, And Subira's safety now was the only thing he cared about right now.

"This is... New..." Tumai said in a whisper in case their were Rogue lions out in the Outlands, Especially if their were Outlanders out today, He didn't want any of them to hear him and spot the two walking through the... Unknown teritory. "This place gives me the freaking creeps" Tumai said as a shiver went down his spine, It shacked his entire body as it went from his spine, to the tip of his tail. He moved closer to Subira's side and rubbed his fur up against hers trying to comfort her, and himself, He knew she was very worried and he was feeling the exact same way now, But at the same time, He was estatic, Very enthusiastic about going to a new place to explore, It was just the way Tumai was, He liked to see and do new things, Especially if given the chance to do so.

His purple eyes were forever searching and roaming the dusty plains of the Outlands, They had now left the Pride Lands far behind them, and they certainly now couldn't turn back (ahaha they can't go back *Sticks tongue out*) now, They had gone to far, and his curiousity was at it's peak, and he knew Subira's was too, He had so many questions about this place with the bushes, tall tree's and other vegetation, and how it was possible to be so close in proximity to the Outlands. He looked at Subira once more and smiled, Mostly because he wanted to keep her calm and to help her with her worries.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 05:07 PM
Kala smiled. "nah I reckon you'd make a pretty girl, coz you are a handsome guy" she smiled, hoping Kara or Kaden wouldn't think she meant anything by it as they were just best friends. "I can't imagine me as a guy lion though" she laughed.

"Thanks Buddy" Scout said returning the smile to Kala. " I can't imagine you as a guy either" Scout said with a chuckle. "But you make an awesome girl and an awesome friend.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Thanks Buddy" Scout said returning the smile to Kala. " I can't imagine you as a guy either" Scout said with a chuckle. "But you make an awesome girl and an awesome friend.

Kala smiled. "hakuna matata" she beamed. "hehe you make a great guy and an awesome friend too. she smiled happily giving Scout a hug.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
Kara smiled as the two friends conversed,

"So are we going exploring, Or doing something else?" Kara asked as she came to sit down next to her future mate Scout. She nuzzled him lovingly and smiled. Her head turned to Kala, "If you were a guy.. I think you would look so weird" She said with a smirk, "never seen a pale white Male before.. Would remind someone of a ghost!" she said with a giggle.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Kara smiled as the two friends conversed,

"So are we going exploring, Or doing something else?" Kara asked as she came to sit down next to her future mate Scout. She nuzzled him lovingly and smiled. Her head turned to Kala, "If you were a guy.. I think you would look so weird" She said with a smirk, "never seen a pale white Male before.. Would remind someone of a ghost!" she said with a giggle.

"I reckon we need to do something, nothing's happening here" Kala sighed jumping up. "hehe i reckon all girls would look weird as guys" she giggled.

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 06:21 PM
Kala smiled at Kaden and then noticed he was in thought. she walked back over to him and tilted her head "Kaden what's wrong?" she said lifting his head with her nose.

"Nothings wrong....at least I don't think so.." said Kaden with smirk.

Scout looked suspiciosly at Kaden. "Explore huh?" Scout continued to look at him from the way he said it Kaden had something planned an ambush maybe. Scout could see that he was behind something but he didn't know what or why. "Sure I guess exploring sounds good" Scout said still concentrating on Kaden.

Kaden noticed Scout looking at him suspiciously. "Um..great." he said. "So where should we explore then?" he added.

(( no one thinks Kaden has something planned do they? O.o ))

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 06:27 PM
Kara looked around her, Nothing came to interest that she saw, She had seen most of the Pride Lands exploring with Scout or just taking strolls by herself, "anything would be fine for me" She said staring back at Kala, "What do you think Kala?" Kara asked

(ooc; To many names that start with K >_>!))

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Nothings wrong....at least I don't think so.." said Kaden with smirk.

"Ok, if there was you'd tell me though right hey Kaden?" she asked nuzzling him lovingly.

Kara looked around her, Nothing came to interest that she saw, She had seen most of the Pride Lands exploring with Scout or just taking strolls by herself, "anything would be fine for me" She said staring back at Kala, "What do you think Kala?" Kara asked

(ooc; To many names that start with K >_>!))

Kala looked round "Hmm... nothing comes to mind" She'd seen most of the pride lands with her cousin Twi, bestest buddy Scout or following pretty butterfly's. "I've seen most of the pride lands with Scout, Cousin Twi or by following butterfly's" she told her. "I've even seen the graveyard" she grinned thinking about the spooky place. "Hey why don't we all go the graveyard" she asked excitedly.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 06:53 PM
Kara shivered at the thought of going into the Graveyard again. The last time she went she almost got attacked, but she didn't want to look like a coward in front of her friends, so she put aside her fears and started acting brave, Once more.

"Sounds fun! I bet we could find.. Tons of things to do there" Kara said with a mischevious look on her muzzle. "Just hopefully we wont get in any trouble" She said with a smirk.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 06:57 PM
Kara shivered at the thought of going into the Graveyard again. The last time she went she almost got attacked, but she didn't want to look like a coward in front of her friends, so she put aside her fears and started acting brave, Once more.

"Sounds fun! I bet we could find.. Tons of things to do there" Kara said with a mischevious look on her muzzle. "Just hopefully we wont get in any trouble" She said with a smirk.

"uh huh, tons and tons of things, I'll bet" she grinned. She looked towards Kara"We won't get into trouble" Kala smirked. she was always ready for an adventure and had no idea about Kara almost getting attacked there.

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Ok, if there was you'd tell me though right hey Kaden?" she asked nuzzling him lovingly.

"Of course I'd tell you." said Kaden returning the nuzzle lovingly.

"Whats the graveyard?...." he asked with curiosity. He had nver heard of it before so it interested him.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
Kara smirked, "Its formal name is the Elephant Graveyard, Because the bones of massive creatures are there and died there from .. Something I don't really know, Ask one of the elders of the Pride, But Their are the bones of Elephants and other creatures everywhere, and one could say its almost like a desert there, The dirt is all hard and stuff, and thier is hardly any water, Its just.. Barren now, Simba had ran off most of the Hyena's that lived there before you came here" She said with a smile,

"And it makes a great place for.. Privacy and other things you know?" She said with a smirk,

EDIT: I deleted a part obviously xP Wrong character ;)

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 07:03 PM
"Of course I'd tell you." said Kaden returning the nuzzle lovingly..

"Whats the graveyard?...." he asked with curiosity. He had nver heard of it before so it interested him.

"It's a spooky place where elephants bones lie, along with bones from other bigger creatures" Kala grinned. "It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cool" Kala beamed. Kala had forgotten Kaden hadn't been the graveyard before. "I just know your gunna love it" she smiled excitedly. "Come on Scout, Hurry up I wanna go" she smirked.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
Kara smirked "Spooky indeed, But very thrilling" She said with a smile, She nudged Scout softly in his side, "So are you up to it big boy?" She said with a smirk, She playfully licked his nose so he knew she was only playing with him, If Scout didn't want to go, Then Kara wouldnt force him to do anything that he wouldn't want to do, and Would stay behind with Scout.

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
"It's a spooky place where elephants bones lie, along with bones from other bigger creatures" Kala grinned. "It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cool" Kala beamed. Kala had forgotten Kaden hadn't been the graveyard before. "I just know your gunna love it" she smiled excitedly. "Come on Scout, Hurry up I wanna go" she smirked.

"Wow...it sounds like an awsome place to explore. "said Kaden with a smile.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 07:26 PM
"Wow...it sounds like an awsome place to explore. "said Kaden with a smile.

"It sure is Kaden" Kala smiled.
"If Scout's not going, I'm not going, I wan all 4 of us to do something" she said sitting back down.

Lion King Stu
October 23rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
{Thanks Stu :D}
"exactly" Nala smiled. "I'm Simba's Queen and yours, and he has the rest of the pride to" she smiled nuzzling Twi. "I'm sure he'll be fine with it anyway" Nala thought about Kopa and Kiara and then turned back to Twi "Yes they sure are growing up fast, we'll soon be grandparents in no time" she chuckeld.

"Well Simba's got everyone and I only got you so I can't see him complaning much anymore; especially since he knows about me and you and how Kopa is my cub and yours" he smiled slightly at Nala purring as she nuzzled him and nuzzled her back.
"Grandparents" Twilight smirked slightly at the word "I'm still young and I'm going to be a grandpa" he laughed softly.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 07:32 PM
"Well Simba's got everyone and I only got you so I can't see him complaning much anymore; especially since he knows about me and you and how Kopa is my cub and yours" he smiled slightly at Nala purring as she nuzzled him and nuzzled her back.
"Grandparents" Twilight smirked slightly at the word "I'm still young and I'm going to be a grandpa" he laughed softly.

"Well yea, He'll be fine with it, I'm suprised he actually hasn't got any more children!" she laughed. (:haha:) "Well maybe not just yet dear, but it may not be that long away considering how fast both Kiara and Kopa have grown up" she smirked at Twi kissing him on the nose.

Lion King Stu
October 23rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
"Maybe Simba just firing blanks now" Twilight smirked laughing softly "I mean he mates with everyone and very fer cubs are actually been born in the pride" he said stretching his paws before placing them back around Nala once more.
"Yeah well that day will come someday" Twilight smiled purring softly looking into Nala's eyes.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Maybe Simba just firing blanks now" Twilight smirked laughing softly "I mean he mates with everyone and very fer cubs are actually been born in the pride" he said stretching his paws before placing them back around Nala once more.
"Yeah well that day will come someday" Twilight smiled purring softly looking into Nala's eyes.

"you never know" Nala smirked back laughing softly. "uh huh grandpa Twilight" Nala smirked gazing into Twi's eyes. "You wanna headback to Pride rock now or stay here a while longer?" she asked. She was happy either way.

Lion King Stu
October 23rd, 2005, 07:48 PM
"Grandma Nala" Twilight smirked licking her nose softly as he continued to hold her body close to his softly rubbing his paws against her back looking deeply into her eyes.
Twilight looked up seeing the twinkling stars slightly through the dust of the graveyard before looking back at Nala.
"Everyones going to be asleep and I want to spend some more alone time with my Nala without any disturbances" he smiled purring softly to her.
"What do you think...spend some more alone time with your warm fuzz ball" he smiled placing a paw softly on her head holding it above his heart.

King Simba
October 23rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
(Hey guys, just a quick post to say that I'm planning on bringing Simba back into the RP. Sorta missed RPing him now. *ze gasp!* If you guys don't mind, I'll make him make a reappearance. It's upto you guys though when seeing as Twi and Nala are still sharing their "loving" moments. :love:

Either way, I'm trying to get more active in this RP again. ^^)

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 08:34 PM
"Grandma Nala" Twilight smirked licking her nose softly as he continued to hold her body close to his softly rubbing his paws against her back looking deeply into her eyes.
Twilight looked up seeing the twinkling stars slightly through the dust of the graveyard before looking back at Nala.
"Everyones going to be asleep and I want to spend some more alone time with my Nala without any disturbances" he smiled purring softly to her.
"What do you think...spend some more alone time with your warm fuzz ball" he smiled placing a paw softly on her head holding it above his heart.

Nala smiled at Twi gazing into his goregoues big eyes. "We've got a while to go yet before we become grandparents" she laughed softly. "That's fine with Me, So long as you stay my warm fuzzball" Nala chuckeld then smiled gazing at Twi lovingly whilst purring into his ear.

Originally posted by King Simba
(Hey guys, just a quick post to say that I'm planning on bringing Simba back into the RP. Sorta missed RPing him now. *ze gasp!* If you guys don't mind, I'll make him make a reappearance. It's upto you guys though when seeing as Twi and Nala are still sharing their "loving" moments. :love:

Either way, I'm trying to get more active in this RP again. ^^)

{Sure thing KS - that's kinda why i said
"You wanna headback to Pride rock now or stay here a while longer?" hehe}

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
Kala smiled. "hakuna matata" she beamed. "hehe you make a great guy and an awesome friend too. she smiled happily giving Scout a hug.

Scout happily hugged her back. "Now let's go have some fun you guys, Kaden's right exploring sounds fun but what should we explore we seen all the pridelands. What about that place?"Scout said pointing a paw to the Outlands.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 10:57 PM
Scout happily hugged her back. "Now let's go have some fun you guys, Kaden's right exploring sounds fun but what should we explore we seen all the pridelands. What about that place?"Scout said pointing a paw to the Outlands.

"The outlands is always fun, i reckon we go see the elephant graveyard" she grinned happil to have Scout wanting to go an adventure like the adventurous he was.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 11:04 PM
"The outlands is always fun, i reckon we go see the elephant graveyard" she grinned happil to have Scout wanting to go an adventure like the adventurous he was.

"Come on you guys let's go if we wanted it's even the perfect place to play hide and seek. Elephant Graveyard huh? Sounds cool let's go" Scout said with enthusiasm. Forgetting all about his parents being killed in the outlands.

Nala The Princess
October 23rd, 2005, 11:09 PM
"Come on you guys let's go if we wanted it's even the perfect place to play hide and seek. Elephant Graveyard huh? Sounds cool let's go" Scout said with enthusiasm. Forgetting all about his parents being killed in the outlands.

Kala smiled as everyone got ready to set of to the elephant graveyard in the outlands. She too had forgotten what Scout had told her about his parents being killed there, and was beaming excitedly about returning there. "Ok we of then - everyone ready?" she asked to make sure everyone was ready to go.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 11:12 PM
Kara beemed at Scout, She was really glad that he wanted to go to because she really really wanted to go to the Outlands, It was somewhere she had heard so much about, but had never been before.

"Lets get going!" Kara said happily bounding forward and a little way ahead of the three other cubs, "This is going to be so exciting!" Kara said grinning.

Simba22
October 23rd, 2005, 11:17 PM
"I am" Scout said in excitement. Scout ran up alongside Kala suddenly he hears laughing as they get closer to the outlands. It gets louder and louder. Scout turns around to see if anybody was laughing no one was behind him. Scout shrugs it off. As he gets even closer to the outlands he hears a scream a scream of pain. Scout once again whirls around to see who's there. It was nobody. Suddenly the image pops into his head of his parents getting killed by the hyenas. He couldn't really determine where it was though suddenly he sees it this was the same place that his parents were killed by hyenas. Scout turned as white as a sheet and sits right at the enterance of the outlands with an angry look on his face. He hated Hyenas with every single bone in his body.

Lion King Stu
October 23rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Nala smiled at Twi gazing into his goregoues big eyes. "We've got a while to go yet before we become grandparents" she laughed softly. "That's fine with Me, So long as you stay my warm fuzzball" Nala chuckeld then smiled gazing at Twi lovingly whilst purring into his ear.

"Yeah well even if its a long time its gonna come one day" Twilight smirked "Not like I'm really botherd we are both still young and extremly active and playful" he winked up to Nala "That and we are more wiser" he smiled to her rubbing his paws softly across back as she continued to lay down on his stomach.
"I'm going to stay here with you Nala...make sure my queen is warm and happy" he purred happily.

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 11:39 PM
"I am" Scout said in excitement. Scout ran up alongside Kala suddenly he hears laughing as they get closer to the outlands. It gets louder and louder. Scout turns around to see if anybody was laughing no one was behind him. Scout shrugs it off. As he gets even closer to the outlands he hears a scream a scream of pain. Scout once again whirls around to see who's there. It was nobody. Suddenly the image pops into his head of his parents getting killed by the hyenas. He couldn't really determine where it was though suddenly he sees it this was the same place that his parents were killed by hyenas. Scout turned as white as a sheet and sits right at the enterance of the outlands with an angry look on his face. He hated Hyenas with every single bone in his body.

Kaden walked along side Kala. He stopped at the edge of the Outlands when he noticed Scout. "Is something wrong Scout?" he asked. He noticed that Scout looked like he had seen a ghost.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 11:42 PM
As the cubs reached the edge of the Pride Lands and where the Outlands began, Kara noticed how Scout had seemed to stop, she watched as he kept looking behind him, as if he thought someone or something was following them, "Scout whats wrong?" Kara asked, then he just stood there, His Fur turned from an orangish color to almost pale white, She started to worry,

"Scout, Whats wrong Scout?" Kara asked, She licked his cheek trying to bring him back to life as it seemed he was dead on the outside, but alive on the inside. Kara looked to Kaden, "What do you think is wrong with him?" Kara asked tilting her head in question, She never heard the sounds of laughter that Scout had obviously heard in his head.

Kopa
October 23rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
As the cubs reached the edge of the Pride Lands and where the Outlands began, Kara noticed how Scout had seemed to stop, she watched as he kept looking behind him, as if he thought someone or something was following them, "Scout whats wrong?" Kara asked, then he just stood there, His Fur turned from an orangish color to almost pale white, She started to worry,

"Scout, Whats wrong Scout?" Kara asked, She licked his cheek trying to bring him back to life as it seemed he was dead on the outside, but alive on the inside. Kara looked to Kaden, "What do you think is wrong with him?" Kara asked tilting her head in question, She never heard the sounds of laughter that Scout had obviously heard in his head.
Kaden looked at Kara and said, "I don't know...." He wasn't sure but to him it looked like Scout had seen a ghost or something...

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 12:11 AM

"Scout? Scout? You Ok? What Wrong?" she asked, then she remembered about his parents. She ran up beside him and hugged him tightly. "You ok Scout? We can leave now if ya like? I'm sorry - I forgot all about it" she said looking down at her paws shuffling them.

"Yeah well even if its a long time its gonna come one day" Twilight smirked "Not like I'm really botherd we are both still young and extremly active and playful" he winked up to Nala "That and we are more wiser" he smiled to her rubbing his paws softly across back as she continued to lay down on his stomach.
"I'm going to stay here with you Nala...make sure my queen is warm and happy" he purred happily.

"we are both young, active and playful, yes" she smiled. "and ofcourse we'll be grandparents one day, but that can only be a good thing, it means the circle of life is continueing to grow" she smiled. "Aww I'm gunna stay with you too Twi, so long as your happy, I'm happy" she smiled sofly.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 12:26 AM
"Scout? Scout? You Ok? What Wrong?" she asked, then she remembered about his parents. She ran up beside him and hugged him tightly. "You ok Scout? We can leave now if ya like? I'm sorry - I forgot all about it" she said looking down at her paws shuffling them.

"It's okay Kala for a minute I forgot too. I really don't wanna ruin your fun so if you want to explore this place I'll come too." Scout said lifting her head up with a paw gently.

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Kara looked down guiltily, She too in turn had forgotten about Scout's mishaps here in the Outlands, She hoped that they could still explore this place because it interested her, and probably by roaming through here Scout might learn to overcome some of his fears, or something useful he might need or could use later on.

"I'm sorry Scout also.. I've known you longer than any of them and I forgot all about your.. Parents.." She said looking down full of guilt, She looked away from Scout and looked back into the Pride Lands, Though she really wanted to go and explore, She would do what ever Scout wanted and would respect his opinion on the topic, and would do what he wanted over what she wanted to do.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Kara looked down guiltily, She too in turn had forgotten about Scout's mishaps here in the Outlands, She hoped that they could still explore this place because it interested her, and probably by roaming through here Scout might learn to overcome some of his fears, or something useful he might need or could use later on.

"I'm sorry Scout also.. I've known you longer than any of them and I forgot all about your.. Parents.." She said looking down full of guilt, She looked away from Scout and looked back into the Pride Lands, Though she really wanted to go and explore, She would do what ever Scout wanted and would respect his opinion on the topic, and would do what he wanted over what she wanted to do.

Scout: Wellllllllllllllllllll, I'll tell you what I'll explore in the outlands with you and Kala if you promise to stay real close to me I don't really like this place but it seems kinda cool so as long as you stand right next to me I'll be fine." Scout says taking one look at the outlands and gulping before smiling at Kara.

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 12:47 AM
Kara smiled and cuddled up close to him keeping her fur pressed softly against his warm golden sun, It reminded her so much of the sun that was in the sky, Shining down on the cubs as they were standing at the entrance to the Outlands.

"I'll make sure I never leave your side... I'll stand here with you Scout" Kara said with a smile, "I'll never desert you.. Never" Kara said purring and licking Scout's cheek.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Scout purred back in responce and licked her cheek back. "Thanks Kara really means a lot to me" Scout said rubbing his side against her fur, Scout feels a shiver of terror. He cuddles even more next to Kara. "Well let's go explore." Scout said his voice kinda cracking because he was scared but he tried not to let it show as he cuddled next to Kara and walked with her into the outlands.

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Kara smiled and licked From Scout's side neck all the way to his cheek, Trying to reassure him and boost his confidence.

"I promise Scout.. I wont let anything happen to you here" Kara said with a smile, She too was scared, probably even more than Scout, But she didn't let any fear or terror show in her words she spoke, and the eyes she had when she looked at someone, She wanted to be brave for all the cubs, Especially Scout.

She looked behind her where she and Scout had left Kaden and Kala a little behind.

"Coming guys?" Kara said with a reasurring and heartwarming smile.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Kara smiled and licked From Scout's side neck all the way to his cheek, Trying to reassure him and boost his confidence.

"I promise Scout.. I wont let anything happen to you here" Kara said with a smile, She too was scared, probably even more than Scout, But she didn't let any fear or terror show in her words she spoke, and the eyes she had when she looked at someone, She wanted to be brave for all the cubs, Especially Scout.

She looked behind her where she and Scout had left Kaden and Kala a little behind.

"Coming guys?" Kara said with a reasurring and heartwarming smile.

Scout smiles back. She knew just how to get Scout to not be afraid. Suddenly Scout and Kara walk by the cave his parents got murdered in. Scout cringes painfully as he sees the blood on the wall. Scout tried really hard to not be scared after seeing that. " This isn't so bad" Scout lied licking Kara back.

King Simba
October 24th, 2005, 08:47 AM
(Hey guys, just read that Twilight and Nala are staying - should I make Simba make an appearance or not? I was originally gonna bring him back once they got back to Pride Rock but obviously, that's changed now.)

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 11:38 AM
"It's okay Kala for a minute I forgot too. I really don't wanna ruin your fun so if you want to explore this place I'll come too." Scout said lifting her head up with a paw gently.

"Yea course were coming Kara" she grinned.

Kala smiled. "are you sure your ok about this Scout? If you don't wanna explore it, then I won't too, Friends come first" she smiled putting her arm round him to reassure him. "If your sure you wanna explore, then don't worry coz us 3 firends of yours will look after you" she smiled.

{KS - totally upto you when and where you make an apperance - Twi and Nala have had alot of lovey dovey moments over the past few days - so anywhere is fine with me :-)}

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Yea course were coming Kara" she grinned.

Kala smiled. "are you sure your ok about this Scout? If you don't wanna explore it, then I won't too, Friends come first" she smiled putting her arm round him to reassure him. "If your sure you wanna explore, then don't worry coz us 3 firends of yours will look after you" she smiled.

{KS - totally upto you when and where you make an apperance - Twi and Nala have had alot of lovey dovey moments over the past few days - so anywhere is fine with me :-)}

"Well seeing my parents blood on that den wall back there freaked me out just a little but I don't want you to not have fun just because I'm a stinkin scaredy cat. So I'm gonna stay nice to know that I'm not up here alone. It's really nice that I have the 3 of you with me" Scout said with a smile.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"Well seeing my parents blood on that den wall back there freaked me out just a little but I don't want you to not have fun just because I'm a stinkin scaredy cat. So I'm gonna stay nice to know that I'm not up here alone. It's really nice that I have the 3 of you with me" Scout said with a smile.

"Your not a scardey cat Scout, it's quite understandable, I mean no cub should witness what you seen! Where all here, and if you don't wanna stay, we won't and you won't spoil it for any of us" she smiled at Scout.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 01:21 PM
"Your not a scardey cat Scout, it's quite understandable, I mean no cub should witness what you seen! Where all here, and if you don't wanna stay, we won't and you won't spoil it for any of us" she smiled at Scout.

"As long as we stay close to each other I really don't mind exploring it just gets very scary when you're up here alone but thanks for the offer anyway" Scout said giving Kala a friendly nuzzle.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"As long as we stay close to each other I really don't mind exploring it just gets very scary when you're up here alone but thanks for the offer anyway" Scout said giving Kala a friendly nuzzle.

Kala nuzzled Scout back friendly "We'll all look out for you Scout and we'll all look out for each other to" she smiled reassuring him everything would be ok "Right then, shall we continue?" she asked Scout trying to take his mind of things.

King Simba
October 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM

(Hehe, ok then. I'll see what LKS thinks before I do anything though. ^^)

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Kala nuzzled Scout back friendly "We'll all look out for you Scout and we'll all look out for each other to" she smiled reassuring him everything would be ok "Right then, shall we continue?" she asked Scout trying to take his mind of things.

Scout smiled. "Sure let's go" Scout said. All his friends were so reassuring it really helped Scout face his biggest fear. But just in case he wanted to stay as close to Kara and Kala as possible. "Hey where's Kaden"? Scout said worriedly looking behind him frantically.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Scout smiled. "Sure let's go" Scout said. All his friends were so reassuring it really helped Scout face his biggest fear. But just in case he wanted to stay as close to Kara and Kala as possible. "Hey where's Kaden"? Scout said worriedly looking behind him frantically.

"That's a thought, where'd he get to?" Kala asked starting to Panic. "Kaden? Kaden?" she called out to him.

{Sure thing KS, I would of waited for LKS to give you the all clear 1st if i were you too :)}

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 04:31 PM
"That's a thought, where'd he get to?" Kala asked starting to Panic. "Kaden? Kaden?" she called out to him.

Scout takes a deep breath he didn't really wanna do this but he felt there was no choice. " You girls wait here I'll find Kaden" Scout said. He takes another deep breath and walks off. "Kaden? KADEN?" Scout screams. His friends vanishing in a cloud of dust.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Scout takes a deep breath he didn't really wanna do this but he felt there was no choice. " You girls wait here I'll find Kaden" Scout said. He takes another deep breath and walks off. "Kaden? KADEN?" Scout screams. His friends vanishing in a cloud of dust.

Kala walked after Scout and then came to a holt as he walked off, she looked at Kara "Maybe it's best both of us, just wait here, we don't wanna all get split up now do we?" she asked laying down and watching Scout get smaller and Smaller as he walked of into the distance to look for Kaden. She couldn't help but hope that Kaden and Scout would both be ok. She just hoped Scout wouldn't get reminded of his parents anymore, whilst he was on his own.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Kala walked after Scout and then came to a holt as he walked off, she looked at Kara "Maybe it's best both of us, just wait here, we don't wanna all get split up now do we?" she asked laying down and watching Scout get smaller and Smaller as he walked of into the distance to look for Kaden. She couldn't help but hope that Kaden and Scout would both be ok. She just hoped Scout wouldn't get reminded of his parents anymore, whilst he was on his own.

Scout choked as some dust flew by. He saw a shadow in the distance. "Kaden? Kaden I'm so happy to see you I............" As the shadow gets closer he realises it was not Kaden nor was it any of his friends. It was a Hyena not just a Hyena Scout could tell from this hyena's mark that he was one of the hyenas that killed his parents. The Hyena snickered as it came closer to Scout. Scout stood his ground and growled at him as he came closer. "You killed my parents you stupid Hy........" At that moment he couldn't hold his anger in anymore he lunged himself at the hyena. The Hyena just swatted him away like he was nothing. Scout went flying head first into a rock right after screaming.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Scout choked as some dust flew by. He saw a shadow in the distance. "Kaden? Kaden I'm so happy to see you I............" As the shadow gets closer he realises it was not Kaden nor was it any of his friends. It was a Hyena not just a Hyena Scout could tell from this hyena's mark that he was one of the hyenas that killed his parents. The Hyena snickered as it came closer to Scout. Scout stood his ground and growled at him as he came closer. "You killed my parents you stupid Hy........" At that moment he couldn't hold his anger in anymore he lunged himself at the hyena. The Hyena just swatted him away like he was nothing. Scout went flying head first into a rock right after screaming.

Kala's ear perked up and her nose sniffed the air, she could sense Scout was in trouble. "Kara I don't wanna leave you here on your own, but I can sense Scout's in trouble" she said getting up of her feet and running of in the direction Scout went. Scout had saved her once and if she could do the same for her best buddy then she would. She kept thinking about Scout the whole way there, She seen a shadow pass by and she thought that couldn't be good. "SCOUT" she shouted calling out to him. she then spotted him down a rock. "Scout what you doing down there? what happened are you ok?" she called down to him. at the moment a hyena approached her. She turned round and snarled at it and then pounced on it viciousally (sp?) and bared her teeth at it, making the hyena laugh nervously and cower away. When the hyena had gone, she looked back towards Scout. "Give me your paw" she called down to him. She hadn't relised the way she fighted the hyena of was something she had learnt with other animals in the snow.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Kala's ear perked up and her nose sniffed the air, she could sense Scout was in trouble. "Kara I don't wanna leave you here on your own, but I can sense Scout's in trouble" she said getting up of her feet and running of in the direction Scout went. Scout had saved her once and if she could do the same for her best buddy then she would. She kept thinking about Scout the whole way there, She seen a shadow pass by and she thought that couldn't be good. "SCOUT" she shouted calling out to him. she then spotted him down a rock. "Scout what you doing down there? what happened are you ok?" she called down to him. at the moment a hyena approached her. She turned round and snarled at it and then pounced on it viciousally (sp?) and bared her teeth at it, making the hyena laugh nervously and cower away. When the hyena had gone, she looked back towards Scout. "Give me your paw" she called down to him. She hadn't relised the way she fighted the hyena of was something she had learnt with other animals in the snow.

Still in a daxe he puts his paw in her head. "Kala is that you how did you learn to fight like that"? Scout said weakly. He was kinda sad he knew that he should have been able to take out that hyena that's the thing boys were trained to do to protect the girl at least that's the way his parents raised him.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Still in a daxe he puts his paw in her head. "Kala is that you how did you learn to fight like that"? Scout said weakly. He was kinda sad he knew that he should have been able to take out that hyena that's the thing boys were trained to do to protect the girl at least that's the way his parents raised him.

"I... I dunno, I guess it was from back home" she said proudly. "there was animals there that were feirce too. she helped Scout up and hugged him tightly before sitting down beside him, so he could get his head straight and some energy back again. Kala sensed he was sad about not being able to scare the hyena of... "If ya like perhaps I could teach you to scare hyenas" she smiled. "Basically all you need to do is use your pinning skills and show no fear" she smiled.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"I'd love for you to teach me oh and one more thing"

Scout gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Scout: Consider that my way of saying thank you for saving my life.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"I'd love for you to teach me oh and one more thing"

Scout gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Scout: Consider that my way of saying thank you for saving my life.

Kala smiled. "It's ok Scout, I'd do it again if You were in trouble, and besides, You saved my life before" she smiled giving Scout another friendly hug.

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 07:54 PM
((ooc: Aww you left poor little Kara all alone in the Outlands.. : ( Now she's lost >_> !))

Kara had only nodded as Kala talked about Scout, She wanted to go with her to check out on Scout, But A part of her was telling her to stay here incase Kaden was to show up, She sat there waiting, And worrying the whole time Kala and Scout were gone, She had heard the scream just as well as Kala had, And she was growing nervous, She started sweating thinking of all the horrible things that could have happened to him, He could have found a pack of Outlanders, or even another Hyena or.. Or something! She just couldnt sit still, She growled and started to swear under her breath, Which was something she had never done before, but had heard some of the words from her Father and Mother use, Plus Sengalo during the fight, He had made some.. Choice words in which she was now repeating.

She started to pace back and forths, Puting her paws in the paw prints she had previously made when she trecked back and forths repeatedly and soon it got annoying to her. Her head went back in the direction that Kala had ran off in, and where Scout had padded off to. Then wind blew dust all in her face and some got in her eyes, and it stung, The pain was intincifing (Sp?) on her and she started wiping frantically with the side of her paw trying to get the dust out, When she finally managed to get some out, Her eyes were bloodshot from the dust, and if one looked at her, It would seem that she was going crazy almost, But she was perfectly fine. She had so many worries going through her mind and she just didn't know what to do, And at the same time, She knew what she had to do, She had to sit.. And wait, Patiently for them to arrive back.. If they were both alive that is.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Kala waited for Scout to get his breath back and settle down a little. "Yano, we really should start headin back towards Kara, Scout - she's gunna be worried sick, but someone had to stay incase Kaden did come back and I guess my instinct told me it should be me as you've saved my life before, and now i've saved yours" she smiled giving him a friendly hug "but if you haven't got enough energy we can stay here if ya like? Just Kara's gunna be worried, she's all on her own" she told him. "I'm sure Kaden will appear soon" she said trying to be brave. Deep down she was worried sick about Kaden, She hoped he'd be alreet but she didn't want anyone to be worried about anyone and she knew they had to get back to make sure Kara was alreet on her own.

Katse
October 24th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Sengalo journeyed deeper and deeper into the gray landscape of the Outlands. The further he went in, the more he didn't like of his father and Naeri being in here alone. And if that blood that Sengalo had smelled came from Scar, then it wouldn't take long for other blood thirsty predators to find them, either.

Sengalo then cursed in his head. He had suddenly lost the scent. Another scent overpowered the distant scent of blood that he had been following. This one was stronger and much easier to recognize. It was fear and it was from a cub.

Sengalo turned his head to his right, that being the direction he sensed it coming from. He looked back and forth between the direction he was going and the direction of the new scent. Could it have been Naeri? He hoped not, but how was he to be sure? He was too far to catch the direct scent of the cub. The scent of fear was stronger.

With a moan and a swish of his black tassled tail, Sengalo veered off to his right, off in the direction of the scent.

After a few moments of running, Sengalo could make out a dark form beyond the dust fog. It was black. It couldn't possibly be Naeri. As Sengalo got closer, he could see it as Kara, Maovu's son. She looked very distressed, her fear visibly showing in every fiber of her body. Sengalo shook his head at the pathetic sight. He crept closer to her on practically silent paws.

"A bit unwise to be out in such a place... and so...alone..." came his cool voice from the shadows.

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Kara almost jumped out of her fur when she heard the mysterious voice come from no where, She turned her head in every which direction looking to see where the voice could have come from, She knew that was a males because it was deep, And it sounded so... Familiar..
She turned her head to the left, Her bottem lip trembling now as she saw what was standing before him, The Lion that almost killed her Father from the fight before, and who was always in her dreams, Haunting her where ever she went-Sengalo.

"No.. Its not you, Wh-Wh..What do you want?" Kara said as she started to back away from the Form of the now approaching Lion, She started to look frantically back and forths in both directions looking for a place to escape and run, But even if she was to run, Sengalo could easily catch her in a short period of time.

Sweat started to drop from her brow and forehead as she looked frantically about for somewhere to run away from or look for a way to advert his attention from her so she could make an escape, But everywhere she looked she could only see dust, dirt, and the hard ground below her.

Not now.. Why me.. Daddy.. Kara thought to herself, All the while still trembling helplessly, Even if the cubs came back now, none of them could match to the power that Sengalo had, He could easily take down all four of them, Besides they were only cubs, and he was a trained killer, One.. Of the very best.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Scout walked dazily back to Kara. He could barely move . Scout walked up to Kara. "Hey Kara" Scout said suddenly he notices Sengalo. "What are you doing here?" Scout said. And collapses cause he was so weak.

Nala The Princess
October 24th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Scout walked dazily back to Kara. He could barely move . Scout walked up to Kara. "Hey Kara" Scout said suddenly he notices Sengalo. "What are you doing here?" Scout said. And collapses cause he was so weak.

Kala caught Scout as he fell and propped him up out of the way of Sengalo but near Kara, She didn't know what to do, She could sense this lion wasn't a good one but who was he? She looked at both Kara and Scout knew he deffinetly wasn't a friendly lion. "Who are you" she asked. Kala walked infront of Kara and Scout "You them out of it you here?" she said trying to be brave and stand up to this lion.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Kala caught Scout as he fell and propped him up out of the way of Sengalo but near Kara, She didn't know what to do, She could sense this lion wasn't a good one but who was he? She looked at both Kara and Scout knew he deffinetly wasn't a friendly lion. "Who are you" she asked. Kala walked infront of Kara and Scout "You them out of it you here?" she said trying to be brave and stand up to this lion.

Scout leaned on Kara propping himself up to stop himself from collapsing again. Everything to Scout was whirling around like a washing machine. Scout must have hit his head harder then he thought.

Katse
October 24th, 2005, 11:41 PM
"The question is what do you want," replied the dark lion, "this is forbidden land. Certainly the last place a cub such as yourself would be. Your.... father.... would be worried sick about you." Sengalo was hesitant at mentioning the cub's father. She probably didn't even know.

At Scout arriving on the scene, followed by the white female cub, Sengalo tilted his head slightly. Ofcourse she wasn't alone. She was almost always in the company of her little boyfriend.

At the small white cub approaching him, Sengalo raised a scarred eyebrow at her trying to stand up to him. He towered above her, though young himself. "Oh, your little friends haven't told you about me," he asked in fake dissappointment, "last time I checked, those two knew me quite well."

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Katse
"The question is what do you want," replied the dark lion, "this is forbidden land. Certainly the last place a cub such as yourself would be. Your.... father.... would be worried sick about you." Sengalo was hesitant at mentioning the cub's father. She probably didn't even know.

At Scout arriving on the scene, followed by the white female cub, Sengalo tilted his head slightly. Ofcourse she wasn't alone. She was almost always in the company of her little boyfriend.

At the small white cub approaching him, Sengalo raised a scarred eyebrow at her trying to stand up to him. He towered above her, though young himself. "Oh, your little friends haven't told you about me," he asked in fake dissappointment, "last time I checked, those two knew me quite well."

"You know you're not welcome here why don't you just leave? If it weren't for me being injured by that Hyena I would of killed you myself. In fact.........." Scout pushes his way in front of Kala. "It's me you want what are you going to do to me Sengalo are you gonna kill me? You go right ahead. spare my friends".

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Kara looked on frightened, She mentioned her father, "What.. What do you know about my Father" she asked, her curiousity was at its peak now, "Where is he? I havnt seen him... In Forever" she said looking down, She was still frightened, and now she was depressed,

Then Scout almost shoved her out of the way, and she growled and stepped in front of Scout and batted him across the head knocking him out cold, "Don't you even think about playing mr knight in shining fur mr" She said with a slight growl, She started dragging Scout backwards away from Sengalo.

"Kala, This lion.. Is just pure Evil.. He's strong, and one of the most cunning lions around, My father told me loads about him, He even took on my father and some other lion, and nearly won that battle, 3 on 1 and he almost won.. He's unbelievably strong... and watch out for anything he does.. Just don't anger him like Scout just tried to do" Kara said looking back at Scout now.

Simba22
October 24th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Kara looked on frightened, She mentioned her father, "What.. What do you know about my Father" she asked, her curiousity was at its peak now, "Where is he? I havnt seen him... In Forever" she said looking down, She was still frightened, and now she was depressed,

Then Scout almost shoved her out of the way, and she growled and stepped in front of Scout and batted him across the head knocking him out cold, "Don't you even think about playing mr knight in shining fur mr" She said with a slight growl, She started dragging Scout backwards away from Sengalo.

"Kala, This lion.. Is just pure Evil.. He's strong, and one of the most cunning lions around, My father told me loads about him, He even took on my father and some other lion, and nearly won that battle, 3 on 1 and he almost won.. He's unbelievably strong... and watch out for anything he does.. Just don't anger him like Scout just tried to do" Kara said looking back at Scout now.

{Oh my god I guess the Scout and Kara relationship is over.:gasp: *cries*] Scout after being knocked out cold for 30 minutes he lied there. After that he woke up took one look at Kara with sad eyes. "Why? I loved you Kara. You were the world to me I can't believe I ever loved you." Scout said running off crying his life had just come to an end as he knew it.

Katse
October 25th, 2005, 12:06 AM
((Woah.O_O Didn't see that coming. Kara's all like *FACE*"Shut up!"

I'll be right back in a few minutes, then I'll make a reply.))

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 12:08 AM

Kala raised her eyebrow, it took alot for her not to like someone but she had took an automatic disliking to this lion.

{:gasp: It's over? I'm sure there'll find a way of making up ;)}

"It takes alot for me not to like someone, yet i already have a strong disliking for this lion" she said looking up at him with a frown upon her face.
As Kara knocked Scout out,
Shocked Kala's ears lowered and her jaw dropped "Kara what have you done to Scout - he was trying to be nice" she said padding over to Scout and licking him to try and wake him up. As Scout ran off, Kala ran after him, she hated seing her friends sad and she thought Scout could do with a friend right about now.

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 12:10 AM
{Oh my god I guess the Scout and Kara relationship is over.:gasp: *cries*] Scout after being knocked out cold for 30 minutes he lied there. After that he woke up took one look at Kara with sad eyes. "Why? I loved you Kara. You were the world to me I can't believe I ever loved you." Scout said running off crying his life had just come to an end as he knew it.

((ooc: Who ever said its over? xP))

Kara looked at Scout and rolled her eyes as he started to run off, Sengalo was still there and he left her there by herself, With Sengalo.. Alone..

"Boys.." She said softly under her breath.

I was only trying to save him.. I'm not going to just sit here and watch him die.. Kara thought to herself, She continued now to stare up at Sengalo, She was wide open for attack now, and now that Scout thought her relationship with him was over, She had no other care in the world, All she has, was him and now she lost it, So Scout thinks... Without Scout, Kara had no reason to live, She just sat there watching Sengalo, Hoping he would kill her now.

EDITED:

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Kala raised her eyebrow, it took alot for her not to like someone but she had took an automatic disliking to this lion.

"It takes alot for me not to like someone, yet i already have a strong disliking for this lion" she said looking up at him with a frown upon her face.
As Kara knocked Scout out,
Shocked Kala's ears lowered and her jaw dropped "Kara what have you done to Scout - he was trying to be nice" she said padding over to Scout and licking him to try and wake him up.

Scout woke up he couldn't say one word to Kara or Kala he couldn't believe that she would ever do something like that to him. His whole life revolved around Kala trying to protect doing things for her and this meant nothing to her Scout said 2 words to Kala "Good Bye" He sniffled and ran off crying.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Scout woke up he couldn't say one word to Kara or Kala he couldn't believe that she would ever do something like that to him. His whole life revolved around Kala trying to protect doing things for her and this meant nothing to her Scout said 2 words to Kala "Good Bye" He sniffled and ran off crying.

"Hey wait up Scout, You can't go, You can't leave, We don't even now the whole story, what if Kara was trying to protect you from that monster back there" she questioned referring back to sengalo as 'the monster' Kala continued to run after him. "God knows where Kaden is, I can't loose both you and him in one day" she told him. "Scout stop, at least listen to me" She wouldn't give up. Scout was her best buddy and she didn't wanna only have memories to remember him by.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 12:24 AM
"Hey wait up Scout, You can't go, You can't leave, We don't even now the whole story, what if Kara was trying to protect you from that monster back there" she questioned referring back to sengalo as 'the monster' Kala continued to run after him. "God knows where Kaden is, I can't loose both you and him in one day" she told him. "Scout stop, at least listen to me" She wouldn't give up. Scout was her best buddy and she didn't wanna only have memories to remember him by.

Scout finally stopped. "What's the point Kala? You know how it feels when you don't know how you're gonna survive life? Kara had never slapped me before. You know how it felt when she did that? Now I have nothing Kala I don't have Kara I can't even date you now and it's all because of me." Scout said crying his little eyes out.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Scout finally stopped. "What's the point Kala? You know how it feels when you don't know how you're gonna survive life? Kara had never slapped me before. You know how it felt when she did that? Now I have nothing Kala I don't have Kara I can't even date you now and it's all because of me." Scout said crying his little eyes out.

"Your still my bestest buddy, the bestest buddy in the whole world" she said as she came to a holt beside him. "If you go, who else is gunna be my pinning buddy when we grow older - Your to special to replace Scout - the bestest buddy in the whole world and beside if you went, I'd miss you too much" she replied a tear rolling down her face. "Kara may be in trouble back there, at least let's get everyone out the graveyard safely" she replied. "I know it musta hurt when she slapped you, but we all do things we regret and i bet she didn't mean to, she seemed to be frightened of that lion back there, but trying to protect you at the same time! she said as another tear rolled down her face at the thought of loosing Scout as a buddy. no one could replace her bestest friend.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 12:46 AM
"Your still my bestest buddy, the bestest buddy in the whole world" she said as she came to a holt beside him. "If you go, who else is gunna be my pinning buddy when we grow older - Your to special to replace Scout - the bestest buddy in the whole world and beside if you went, I'd miss you too much" she replied a tear rolling down her face. "Kara may be in trouble back there, at least let's get everyone out the graveyard safely" she replied. "I know it musta hurt when she slapped you, but we all do things we regret and i bet she didn't mean to, she seemed to be frightened of that lion back there, but trying to protect you at the same time! she said as another tear rolled down her face at the thought of loosing Scout as a buddy. no one could replace her bestest friend.

"All right It's worth a shot I'm going to see if Kara meant what she said and did. And if she did I'm out of here. I want you Kaden and Ballard to come with me though I don't wanna lose my bestest pinning buddy. So will you come with me?" Scout says looking at her hoping she would.

Katse
October 25th, 2005, 12:54 AM
"Woah, wait a minute," Sengalo said almost with a chuckle, "I'm not welcome here? What about you? In case you haven't notice, these are the Outlands. Pridelanders are forbidden to be here, so I think it's you who's not welcome here."

Sengalo arched an eyebrow again and shook his head at Scout handing himself over. "Why would I want anything with you," he asked with a tone to match his somewhat confused exrpession, "I can very well care for myself. I don't think I need to live off cubs any more."

Sengalo was even a bit taken aback at Kara striking Scout. One part of Sengalo thought it hilarious, the other in disbelief. He had seen the love those two had for eachother. They were almost always together.

A smirk slowly creeped onto Sengalo's lips as he saw Scout scurry off, sobbing like an infant. Pathetic he thought with a shake of his head. He looked down at Kara, who was still there. "Your boyfriend seems to be a bit on the over sensitive side," he said down to her, "and now you're left here all by your lonesome again." He paused, thinking over the young lioness's situation. He began to advance towards her, circling around the cub. "How ironic," he later continued with a smirk, "I found myself in the same situation when I was a bit older than you."

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Kara shivered as he started to circle around her, Her eyes following his movements, She was scared stiff, Her mind was telling her to run, and she could hear it clearly, it was screaming in her mind and it hurt, but her body would not react to what she told it to do, "Wha... What- What do you want with me..." Kara said frightfully. Then she thought of Scout, and the way he ran off, If he wasn't alway so.. Sensitive..

Wait.. Why do I even care... Kara thought to herself.

"Wow, How Ironic it is, I guess we share the same stuff now don't we?" She said acting cocky to the Lion, Trying to raise his anger, the faster she could make his blood boil, the easier it would be to make him want to strike at her, and end her now miserable life.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 01:06 AM
"Woah, wait a minute," Sengalo said almost with a chuckle, "I'm not welcome here? What about you? In case you haven't notice, these are the Outlands. Pridelanders are forbidden to be here, so I think it's you who's not welcome here."

Sengalo arched an eyebrow again and shook his head at Scout handing himself over. "Why would I want anything with you," he asked with a tone to match his somewhat confused exrpession, "I can very well care for myself. I don't think I need to live off cubs any more."

Sengalo was even a bit taken aback at Kara striking Scout. One part of Sengalo thought it hilarious, the other in disbelief. He had seen the love those two had for eachother. They were almost always together.

A smirk slowly creeped onto Sengalo's lips as he saw Scout scurry off, sobbing like an infant. Pathetic he thought with a shake of his head. He looked down at Kara, who was still there. "Your boyfriend seems to be a bit on the over sensitive side," he said down to her, "and now you're left here all by your lonesome again." He paused, thinking over the young lioness's situation. He began to advance towards her, circling around the cub. "How ironic," he later continued with a smirk, "I found myself in the same situation when I was a bit older than you."

Scout came back not caring how much Kara hated him now he needed to be brave. Scout saw Sengalo circling Kara. "And you call me pathetic? You're the one who is trying to scare a girl cub. What's the matter Sengalo does it make you feel stronger to take on cubs does it make you feel powerful to scare us. Well I'm not leaving I don't care. You can't scare me Sengalo I lived here once before I saw my parents get killed in this very spot. So don't even think your little mind games will work on me. You took away my girlfriend You took away everything that mattered most to me Sengalo. And for what, what did I ever do to you? You know Sengalo I thought you were a nice guy cause I was always taught that there was niceness in everyone. I am just like you Sengalo I lived a bad life too but unlike you I conquered it. "Oh, I'm Sengalo screw the world I hate everybody cause I lived such a bad cub hood." Put it behind you man grow up." Scout said trying his best to be brave.

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 01:08 AM
((ooc: LMAO i just have to say that, Scout just acted like a COMPLETE Jackass lmao xP! Sengalo Sik em boy ! xP *Rawr!* xD!))

Edit:

Kara looked over at Scout, and her face lit up with joy, but the way he seemed to ignore her kind of put her back down, and the way he said 'Stole his girlfriend', Sengalo.. Never took her away from him.. His egocatistical mind just thought he did, Kara had deep feelings for Scout, and only acted out of Protection, And Scout couldn't seem to get it through his head.

"Scout can't you seem I'm trying to get rid of myself!" Kara said angrily, Her eyes filled with hot tears now, She didn't have any care for herself, or the world anymore, and now was her chance to end her misery, She could probably never get another chance like it.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 01:24 AM
((ooc: LMAO i just have to say that, Scout just acted like a COMPLETE Jackass lmao xP! Sengalo Sik em boy ! xP *Rawr!* xD!))

Edit:

Kara looked over at Scout, and her face lit up with joy, but the way he seemed to ignore her kind of put her back down, and the way he said 'Stole his girlfriend', Sengalo.. Never took her away from him.. His egocatistical mind just thought he did, Kara had deep feelings for Scout, and only acted out of Protection, And Scout couldn't seem to get it through his head.

"Scout can't you seem I'm trying to get rid of myself!" Kara said angrily, Her eyes filled with hot tears now, She didn't have any care for herself, or the world anymore, and now was her chance to end her misery, She could probably never get another chance like it.

"What? I lobve you DO you really wanna see your life end? Because if you do I want you happy so I'll just walk away if this is what you truly want" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Kara looked at Sengalo, Then back to Scout,

"Scout, I'm going to be truthful with you, If you think that I hit you over my anger, or me not liking you, Then your wrong, I hit you.. To protect you.. I don't want to see you killed" kara said choking back her tears, They were already flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall, And hitting the dry earth, they were immediatly sucked up by the earth as it greedily took it to try to keep itself from cracking up.

"I love you Scout, More than anything in this world, And I've told you without you I have no reason to Live" Kara said looking at him with half closed eyes, She bent her head down sadly crying to herself still, She had no clue what to do now, She had probably already made Sengalo mad, And he was probably on the bench of killing her, and if Scout now started to understand what she did, She still wouldn't know if she could make it out of this alive, Knowing Scout could probably never trust her anymore after what she had done, but she hadn't hit him out of anger, but out of love.

"I.. I love you Scout" Kara managed to say through her tears.

Katse
October 25th, 2005, 01:31 AM
((Sengalo's been TOLD! Are you going to stand for that, oh my twisted, sick minded kitty?

Sengalo: HE** NO!:grrr:

Haha, that sounds too funny to come from a cub.XD))

Even if the cub was adopted, Sengalo could see the similarities Kara had to Maovu, the annoying traits, anyway. "Not everything, miss," he slickly answered.

Sengalo stopped to stand in front of Kara again. He lifted his head when he heard the tiny foot steps of Scout approaching them again. Again with the speeches Sengalo thought with a roll of his eyes. Who did he think he was? His mother?

Narrowed eyes flashed as Scout tried to analyze Sengalo. True, the cub was getting on his nerves, but Sengalo knew better now. He knew not to get overworked just because of a cub's ramblings. The cubs' parents, gaurdians, or whomever came to beat Sengalo could be anywhere. But you haven't seen the likes of Nela or Katai in weeks and Maovu is long gone from defending these cubs he thought. But how was he to be sure? Before Maovu joined his group, Kara was the world to him, even in those few moments before he changed. Sengalo had better play on the safe side and not let Scout get to him...much.

"Oh really," Sengalo finally asked, in a rather cool tone, "I don't believe that even you've moved on. If you'r so perfect, Scout, why do I keep hearing of you repeatedly visiting your parents final resting spots, of which were supposedly oh so cruel to you? And what about the times when you frequently wanted to go after those that had ruined your life, myself included? We're not really that different, Scout, you and I. You haven't moved on at all and you're far from growing up." Sengalo had stared directly into Scout's eyes as he said this, a fire seemingly burning in his eyes, making them like searing daggers.

Katse
October 25th, 2005, 01:34 AM
((This reminds me of some scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.:p Don't ask me why.:idiot: ))

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 01:36 AM
((ooc: LMAO EXACTLY! I know what you mean! Go Sengalo, Tell the cub off :3 ! Sengalo ish shmexi when he's mad :D!))

Katse
October 25th, 2005, 01:41 AM
((Jessica Rabbit: "I banged him on the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk... so he wouldn't get hurt!" :lol:

Yes. I love it when he's mad.:rawr: ))

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 01:42 AM
((Sengalo's been TOLD! Are you going to stand for that, oh my twisted, sick minded kitty?

Sengalo: HE** NO!:grrr:

Haha, that sounds too funny to come from a cub.XD))

Even if the cub was adopted, Sengalo could see the similarities Kara had to Maovu, the annoying traits, anyway. "Not everything, miss," he slickly answered.

Sengalo stopped to stand in front of Kara again. He lifted his head when he heard the tiny foot steps of Scout approaching them again. Again with the speeches Sengalo thought with a roll of his eyes. Who did he think he was? His mother?

Narrowed eyes flashed as Scout tried to analyze Sengalo. True, the cub was getting on his nerves, but Sengalo knew better now. He knew not to get overworked just because of a cub's ramblings. The cubs' parents, gaurdians, or whomever came to beat Sengalo could be anywhere. But you haven't seen the likes of Nela or Katai in weeks and Maovu is long gone from defending these cubs he thought. But how was he to be sure? Before Maovu joined his group, Kara was the world to him, even in those few moments before he changed. Sengalo had better play on the safe side and not let Scout get to him...much.

"Oh really," Sengalo finally asked, in a rather cool tone, "I don't believe that even you've moved on. If you'r so perfect, Scout, why do I keep hearing of you repeatedly visiting your parents final resting spots, of which were supposedly oh so cruel to you? And what about the times when you frequently wanted to go after those that had ruined your life, myself included? We're not really that different, Scout, you and I. You haven't moved on at all and you're far from growing up." Sengalo had stared directly into Scout's eyes as he said this, a fire seemingly burning in his eyes, making them like searing daggers.

"You're right Sengalo You know I'm kinda amazed that you and I don't get along well we both are exactly the same way. So why do you hate me so much?" Scout said. He turns to Kara. "I didn't understand before but I understand now I love you too Kala" Scout said licking her. He turns back to Sengalo. "Since we are so alike Sengalo I want all this to end. All the hate and rage you have against me all the rage against me toward you. I have ruined your life probably just about as much as You ruined mine and I'm sick of hating you" Scout said extending his paw to shake hands with him.

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 01:44 AM
((ooc: that makes no sense o.O you piss him off, then ask to be friends xP ! Shmexi Sengalo and Sexeh Scout o.O???))

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 01:47 AM
((ooc: that makes no sense o.O you piss him off, then ask to be friends xP ! Shmexi Sengalo and Sexeh Scout o.O???))

{WHen Sengalo told him he wasn't so different Scout finally realised how very wrong he was and he apoligised to Sengalo.}

Katse
October 25th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Sengalo looked down at the cub's small, outstretched hand. This cub seemed so determined to get Sengalo so angry, and now he wanted to befriend him? He wasn't moved. Looking back up at the cub's face with his own, Sengalo said dully, "I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."((PotC quote!:o))

With that, he turned away from the cubs and began walking off. As he sauntered off into the fog, he said back to Kara over his shoulder, "oh and don't expect to see your father anytime soon. He has some unfinished business and won't be around for a while." A smirk spread on his maw again.

((That's it for me tonight, guys. I'll see ya'll tomorrow afternoon!*waves*))

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 01:59 AM
((ooc: goodnight Katse! have a good sleep :D! I know Simba22 ;) It was a joke :P))

Kara let out a sigh of relief as he started to walk off, and she was somewhat glad that he had.. Spared Scout's life after what Scout said, Kara would have definilty torn into him if She was Sengalo, He must be very calm.. Then he called back to her, and her ears perked up

"Hey wait! My father! Where is...He.." Kara said as he dissapeared into the fog, She turned her head to the side away from Scout, Afraid to look at him for what she had done to him, she didn't know if she could spend another second with him, Everytime she looked into his Ocean blue eyes, She would feel sorrow for what she did, as if it were her fault for trying to protect him.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 02:02 AM
((ooc: goodnight Katse! have a good sleep :D! I know Simba22 ;) It was a joke :P))

Kara let out a sigh of relief as he started to walk off, and she was somewhat glad that he had.. Spared Scout's life after what Scout said, Kara would have definilty torn into him if She was Sengalo, He must be very calm.. Then he called back to her, and her ears perked up

"Hey wait! My father! Where is...He.." Kara said as he dissapeared into the fog, She turned her head to the side away from Scout, Afraid to look at him for what she had done to him, she didn't know if she could spend another second with him, Everytime she looked into his Ocean blue eyes, She would feel sorrow for what she did, as if it were her fault for trying to protect him.

"Kara wait I forgive you Kara. I don't care what you would have done to me you could have tried to kill me at this very spot and I would still love you Kara." Scout said hoping Kara would come back and all would be forgiven.

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Kara looked at Scout, and for once, She didn't feel the pain, The never ending pain that felt like a knife was being shoved repeatedly into her heat, The agony she had without him, Even though it was only a little while, She now knew what life was without Him, A living hell was what it was, And she was so happy when he forgave her and told her how much he loved her, Her face turned from a sadness to an automatic glory happiness, (does that even make sense? oh well)

"Scout!" Kara said running up next to him and pouncing on him, She repeatedly spread kisses and licks on his face, "I'm so happy.. That you know what happened.. I didn't mean it but I didn't want you to get hurt.." Kara said sadly, her ears were now pressed against her forehead.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Kara looked at Scout, and for once, She didn't feel the pain, The never ending pain that felt like a knife was being shoved repeatedly into her heat, The agony she had without him, Even though it was only a little while, She now knew what life was without Him, A living hell was what it was, And she was so happy when he forgave her and told her how much he loved her, Her face turned from a sadness to an automatic glory happiness, (does that even make sense? oh well)

"Scout!" Kara said running up next to him and pouncing on him, She repeatedly spread kisses and licks on his face, "I'm so happy.. That you know what happened.. I didn't mean it but I didn't want you to get hurt.." Kara said sadly, her ears were now pressed against her forehead.

"AWWWWWWWW, I'm so happy too" Scout said as he was pummeled with licks and kisses. Scout kisses her back. "But I don't want you to get hurt either you mean the world to me Kara." Scout says hugging her tightly.

Kopa
October 25th, 2005, 02:17 AM
(( Whoa a lot of posts.....um could someone please give me a brief summary :hehe: ? O.O ))

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 02:19 AM
(( Whoa a lot of posts.....um could someone please give me a brief summary :hehe: ? O.O ))

{The 4 kids went to go explore in the Elephant Graveyard as it stands now Kaden can't be found in the elephant graveyard and Kala is worried something bad happened to him}

Kopa
October 25th, 2005, 02:24 AM
{The 4 kids went to go explore in the Elephant Graveyard as it stands now Kaden can't be found in the elephant graveyard and Kala is worried something bad happened to him}
(( O.o ok.....sounds cool. :cheese: thanks for the sum up. ;) How did they end up going from the edge of the Outlands to the Graveyard? (sorry for the 20 questions :p ) ))

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 02:33 AM
(( O.o ok.....sounds cool. :cheese: thanks for the sum up. ;) How did they end up going from the edge of the Outlands to the Graveyard? (sorry for the 20 questions :p ) ))

{Um by walking?:cheese: }

Kopa
October 25th, 2005, 02:38 AM
{Um by walking?:cheese: }

(( :p :lol: ok. Good enough explanation :lol: ))

Kaden seemed to have a big habit of losing his friends. He had absoulutly no idea where he was at the moment. He sat down in the middle of an open area in the graveyard. He sighed. This place reminded him of something.....could it be the place where....no it wasn't possible. He was sure he had nver been here before. The memory of his past was stronger than ever here......He shook his head and started to walk away from the open area. He wanted to find his friends...

(( I want to add more to this but I can't at the moment..I mean like I said his history will sorta be revealed during the RPG :p ))

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 02:44 AM
(( :p :lol: ok. Good enough explanation :lol: ))

Kaden seemed to have a big habit of losing his friends. He had absoulutly no idea where he was at the moment. He sat down in the middle of an open area in the graveyard. He sighed. This place reminded him of something.....could it be the place where....no it wasn't possible. He was sure he had nver been here before. The memory of his past was stronger than ever here......He shook his head and started to walk away from the open area. He wanted to find his friends...

(( I want to add more to this but I can't at the moment..I mean like I said his history will sorta be revealed during the RPG :p ))

Scout sees Kopa just wandering around. "Hey Kopa" He whistles. "You can hang out with me and Kara over here" Scout said.

Kopa
October 25th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Scout sees Kopa just wandering around. "Hey Kopa" He whistles. "You can hang out with me and Kara over here" Scout said.

(( 'Kaden' :lol: :p ))

Kaden saw Scout. A smile came across his face. "Hey Scout how'd ya find me? I'm growing a habit of getting lost from you guys." he said with very small chuckle. "Where were you guys? I was looking all over for you." he added with a serious face.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 02:52 AM
(( 'Kaden' :lol: :p ))

Kaden saw Scout. A smile came across his face. "Hey Scout how'd ya find me? I'm growing a habit of getting lost from you guys." he said with very small chuckle. "Where were you guys? I was looking all over for you." he added with a serious face.

{Sorry it's getting kinda late here and that's what happens when I'm tired.:cheese: }

"A few hours ago I went looking for you then got attacked by a hyena on my way trying to find you we really need to put some kind of tracking device around your neck" Scout says with a laugh.

Kopa
October 25th, 2005, 02:56 AM
{Sorry it's getting kinda late here and that's what happens when I'm tired.:cheese: }

"A few hours ago I went looking for you then got attacked by a hyena on my way trying to find you we really need to put some kind of tracking device around your neck" Scout says with a laugh.

(( I do the same thing when I'm tired..;) ))

"Yeah that might work." said Kaden in rely to the tracking device comment. "Are you ok?" he asked. He looked concerned.
(( thats it for me tonight. I'll try and catch up tomorow ;) :p ))

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 03:00 AM
(( I do the same thing when I'm tired..;) ))

"Yeah that might work." said Kaden in rely to the tracking device comment. "Are you ok?" he asked. He looked concerned.
(( thats it for me tonight. I'll try and catch up tomorow ;) :p ))

"Yeah, it's just the hyena attack and meeting this deadly lion named Sengalo made me feel a little bit concerned but I'll be fine" Scout said.

Kopa
October 25th, 2005, 03:06 AM
"Yeah, it's just the hyena attack and meeting this deadly lion named Sengalo made me feel a little bit concerned but I'll be fine" Scout said.
(( my last last post for tonight for sure :p ))

"Sengalo?" asked Kaden. He never heard of this lion before. He kept quiet for awhile after. He decided to stick with Scout this time to make sure he didn't get lost.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 08:53 AM
"we are both young, active and playful, yes" she smiled. "and ofcourse we'll be grandparents one day, but that can only be a good thing, it means the circle of life is continueing to grow" she smiled. "Aww I'm gunna stay with you too Twi, so long as your happy, I'm happy" she smiled sofly.

"Yeah I hope we are still active and playful for a few more years before all this old age...grandparent stuff fully kicks in" Twilight smirked purring softly looking up into Nala's eyes "Circle of Life....haven't heard that mentioned in a while" he smiled and purred to Nala's words.
"As long as your happy...I'm happy" he purred in return licking her nose nuzzling her softly.
"We will always be together...even if I were to pass away before you I'd still be there with you" he purred into her ear "We would be together in Starden someday" he smiled.

(Hehe, ok then. I'll see what LKS thinks before I do anything though. ^^)

(Got no problem with that what so ever do what the Princess said and dooooo it.)

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM
(Alright, sure thing *follows Roog's theory again* :lol: )

Simba's ears twitch after hearing some voices nearby. To him, they sound like two adult lions so he decides to check it out, especially since he was meaning to look for both Twilight and Nala earlier. He looks around through a bush and catches sight of Nala and Twilight, "Looks like those two are having some fun." He smirks to himself before making an appearance out the bushes, "Hey, what you two been up to then? You look as though you've been busy." He gives Twilight a slight wink before padding over to them.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Twilight continued to nuzzle against Nala's neck before hearing a noise from the top of the graveyard near a row of bushes that lined across the top.
He rested his head on the top of Nala's nuzzling it softly as he looked as he best he could at the bush.
He tried to scent the air getting a good whiff of Nala making him purr loudly; he caught a faint scent of Simba and calmed down a little looking at the bushes seeing if he would appear or not.
Hearing Simba and seeing him appear slightly through the bush made him smirk slightly.
"Hey Simba nice of you to make a appearence" he smirked nuzzling the top of Nala's head still "Well you know we been doing stuff" he smiled watching Simba pad down ther side and over to them.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 09:11 AM
"Yeah well you've been tiring Nala out then, huh?" He swishes his tail slightly before sitting down beside them, "I wondered where you two had gone off to. I was actually sorta worried y'know - best friend and mate missing... well she's both of ours anyway." Simba winks to Twilight before looking at Nala, "Hey Nala." He smiles to her and licks her cheek softly before nuzzling her himself, "How's Twi been with ya?"

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 09:16 AM
"Yeah there was a reason behind it though Simba...Nala was in heat I sorted to want to get her away from everyone else for the night at least...you know what heat does to the other males and all; wasn't going to let them have fun with her" he smirked looking at Simba.
"Hope your not mad but I did mate with here...means we might have more cubbies on the way soon" he smiled slightly unsure what Simba would say as he licked Nala's cheek.
"yeah I'd feel the same way Simba if two persons close to me did a disapering act".

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 09:18 AM
"Yeah well, I'm not too bothered about that so don't worry about it." Simba smirks to Twilight, "Good to see you've been busy with her at least... I'd still treat the new cubs like I'm their father anyway - just like I treat Kopa. You should treat Kiara the same I think." He smiles to Twilight.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 09:24 AM
"Well seriously I'm glad your not botherd since shes your queen and all...but shes mine as well...and you got the rest of the Pride as well and I only got Nala really" he smiled slightly nuzzling the top of her head once more.
"Well I be a father to Kiara as well no problem but I rather just be a friend to the cubs...its a more fun way and they grow up to respect you a little more and stuff" he purred softly.
"Kopa's a great cub...and really like Kiara shes a great cub though a little too giggly" he laughed slightly.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 09:28 AM
"Kiara is a little bit too giggly sometimes, yeah... Kopa is a great cub though, probably cos' he has both yours and Nala's genetics." Simba smiles at Twilight before laying down on his side beside Nala, "But yeah, I was sorta getting the impression you both wanted to escape from me." He smirks and laughs softly as he stretches his forepaws and back paws out.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Yeah I hope we are still active and playful for a few more years before all this old age...grandparent stuff fully kicks in" Twilight smirked purring softly looking up into Nala's eyes "Circle of Life....haven't heard that mentioned in a while" he smiled and purred to Nala's words.
"As long as your happy...I'm happy" he purred in return licking her nose nuzzling her softly.
"We will always be together...even if I were to pass away before you I'd still be there with you" he purred into her ear "We would be together in Starden someday" he smiled.

"I'm sure we will be Twilight, were still young" she smirked. "Yea, Well circle of life has to keep repeating itself she winked.

"don't say that, neither one of us will pass away for a long while yet" she smiled nuzzling Twi. "so long as your happy, I'm happy too" she smiled. As the bushes ruffled she could sense a lion was near, as Simba came out the bush she smiled.
"Hey Simba, Twi's been as good as he always is" she purred softly nuzzling Twi and then wrapping her tail round Simba. "you had a nice sleep?" she laughed jokingly as she smirked at Simba.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"I'm sure we will be Twilight, were still young" she smirked. "Yea, Well circle of life has to keep repeating itself she winked.

"don't say that, neither one of us will pass away for a long while yet" she smiled nuzzling Twi. "so long as your happy, I'm happy too" she smiled. As the bushes ruffled she could sense a lion was near, as Simba came out the bush she smiled.
"Hey Simba, Twi's been as good as he always is" she purred softly nuzzling Twi and then wrapping her tail round Simba. "you had a nice sleep?" she laughed jokingly as she smirked at Simba.
"Yeah, the sleep was all good thanks. I should be awake for a bit now so you're gonna see more of me than you have over the past few days." Simba smirks at Nala, "Yeah well, Twi was telling me all about what you two have been up to and such." He grins before softly nuzzling Nala once more, "I'm glad I woke up though."

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 10:59 AM
"Yeah, the sleep was all good thanks. I should be awake for a bit now so you're gonna see more of me than you have over the past few days." Simba smirks at Nala, "Yeah well, Twi was telling me all about what you two have been up to and such." He grins before softly nuzzling Nala once more, "I'm glad I woke up though."

Nala smiles. "You are sleepy head Simba" she laughed. "It's gunna be nice seing more of you around.. so long as you don't fall asleep on us again" she joked laughing softly. "I'm glad you woke up too" she smiled nuzzling Simba back. "about time too" she smirked.

===============================
(Meanwhile...)

Kala had gone back to the graveyard with Scout, she had seen Sengalo leave and had made-sure Kara and Scout made-up - her work was done, everyone had made up, although she was still constantly worring about Kaden, she had headed back in direction of the Pridelands, she'd gone without saying a word to anyone, she wanted some alone time to think.

As she finally reached the water hole she let out a huge sigh and laid down by the water's edge, moving her right paw slowly through the water. A butterfly landed on her nose, which was normally guarenteed to get her on her feet, not this time... the only movement she made was her paw running through the water slowly as she thought.

The events that had happened that day in the elephant graveyard - Loosing Kaden, Scout going of to find him and getting himself into danger, Kala fighting of a hyena to save him, Sengalo causing arguements between Scout and Kara, Scout running off for good, Kala changing his mind and bringing Scout back - it had all been too much for her. She eventually closed her eyes, She wasn't asleep but she wanted to think of happier things. She just hoped Kaden was safe and there'd be no more argueing between Scout and Kara now they had made up.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 11:18 AM
I know none of us are going that way yet Nala" Twilight smiled nuzzling the top of her head once more "Just saying though".

"Yeah Simba ya sleepy head" he smirked looking up at Simba "You sleep to much and you leave me and Nala to do all the fun stuff" he laughed softly looking up at Simba.

Nala The Princess
October 25th, 2005, 11:22 AM
I know none of us are going that way yet Nala" Twilight smiled nuzzling the top of her head once more "Just saying though".

"Yeah Simba ya sleepy head" he smirked looking up at Simba "You sleep to much and you leave me and Nala to do all the fun stuff" he laughed softly looking up at Simba.

"Yes but Twilight, were going to have alot more fun before we get any were near that stage" she smirked winking at him.

Nala laughed softly. "You can say that again Twi - Simba sleeps too much" she smirked.

King Simba
October 25th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Nala smiles. "You are sleepy head Simba" she laughed. "It's gunna be nice seing more of you around.. so long as you don't fall asleep on us again" she joked laughing softly. "I'm glad you woke up too" she smiled nuzzling Simba back. "about time too" she smirked.
"Yeah well I've regained back enough energy for now I think." Simba smiles before nuzzling Nala once more. He looks at Twilight, "Oy, I'm awake now but hey, you've enjoyed your time with Nala haven't ya?" He playfully prods him with his paw.

Simba22
October 25th, 2005, 01:49 PM

===============================
(Meanwhile...)

Kala had gone back to the graveyard with Scout, she had seen Sengalo leave and had made-sure Kara and Scout made-up - her work was done, everyone had made up, although she was still constantly worring about Kaden, she had headed back in direction of the Pridelands, she'd gone without saying a word to anyone, she wanted some alone time to think.

As she finally reached the water hole she let out a huge sigh and laid down by the water's edge, moving her right paw slowly through the water. A butterfly landed on her nose, which was normally guarenteed to get her on her feet, not this time... the only movement she made was her paw running through the water slowly as she thought.

The events that had happened that day in the elephant graveyard - Loosing Kaden, Scout going of to find him and getting himself into danger, Kala fighting of a hyena to save him, Sengalo causing arguements between Scout and Kara, Scout running off for good, Kala changing his mind and bringing Scout back - it had all been too much for her. She eventually closed her eyes, She wasn't asleep but she wanted to think of happier things. She just hoped Kaden was safe and there'd be no more argueing between Scout and Kara now they had made up.

Scout walked up beside her. "Hey" Scout said tiredly. "Long day wasn't it? By the way you don't have to worry me and Kara made up it was just a big misunderstanding. And guess what else Later on in the graveyard I found him. I found Kaden for you He's back at Pride Rock that is the last time that I ever go to the outlands again" Scout said hearing no responce he thought that Kala just wanted to be left alone.

Lion King Stu
October 25th, 2005, 11:46 PM
"Yeah we are glad you got some energy...but I don't think or Nala do anymore after the fun just had" he laughed softly nuzzling the top of Nala's head purring softly.
"Of course I did Simba...I make every moment with Nala worth while" he smiled closing his eyes slightly as he nuzzled the top of Nala's head still.

Kovu The Lion
October 26th, 2005, 12:00 AM
(ooc: Now I'm lost >_> ah forget it, My post xP))

Kara was left alone in the Outlands, She had started wandering around farther and farther, Not knowing she was actually heading the wrong way from the Pride Lands.

"Where .. Am I.." Kara kept repeating to herself over and over.

She padded along silently, Her paws were getting sore from the hardness, and dusty earth below her, It felt like she had been walking forever, and it was getting annoying only seeing dirt and more land in front of her. She remembered passing by a few dead trees, and seeing paw prints from here and their she would stick her nose down and smell it, and it would smell nothing like any of the Pride Landers, and it reminded her almost.. Of the scent of Sengalo, Meaning an Outlander.
The thought of meeting another Outlander was still lingering in her mind and it scared her half to death everytime a new path of Paw prints would come up, She would start thinking she was close to getting attacked and her heart would start to beat faster as she padded along at a quicker pace, Almost in a flat out run now she vaulted through the Outlands looking for a way out, But all she saw, Was Dirt.

Avalon
October 26th, 2005, 12:53 AM
((Weeeee I am back :cheese: , but lightly lost though:confused: :p))

Many hours had passed since Kovu had awaken from his disturbed slumber, it was still early morning and the mist hung low over the ever desolated outlands. With a small yawn the young teen stood up and gazed empty out into the mist. "Time for "breakfeast".." Kovu murmured to himself sarcasticaly as he padded in a random direction out into the outlands.

After nearly an hour of walking and partly trotting Kovu suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, he had picked up a sent it was the smell of lion, young lion perhaps a cub and it was nearby. A sly smirk formed on the teens maw and he walked slowly, almost sliently carefully placeing each step he took, as the smell got stronger and stronger the further he walked.

As he passed the small stump of a long dead tree, he could see the form of a small lion walking through the dusty landscape and the sly smile widden. Kovu stealthly sneaked around the cub, hideing behind a rock glaceing at the young cub. "Hmm it's a female... more fun" Kovu thought to himself with a low groan with a smirk embedded on his face. After watching the cub for sometime Kovu walked up beside the cub, but with a distance great enough to conseal him in the still thick morning mist. "I wouldn't have been trekking cross the outlands, you never know what perils you face and some might even become your last.." Kovu said with a loud voice soo he was assured that the cub had heard him, but not seen him. The teen walked out of mist and stood before the cub, with a smirk across his face, "And what brings a charmingyoung lass as yourself to this neck of woods.." Kovu said after sometime glareing down at a cub..

Kovu The Lion
October 26th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Kara had slowed down to a trotting pace, still looking left and right for signs of life, But she had found none, Even the trees and plants that were here were dead, and it somewhat scared her, For she had never been in a place as.. Dull as this, Especially alone in one.

She heard a voice, as if magically coming out of now where, and she thought for a moment that she was hearing things, or her mind was playing tricks on her, and she was scared stiff, She knew it wasnt her mind talking to her, Because she had been that dillusional before and had heard her voice, It was more soft and calming, This voice was more booming, and had a more masculine sound to it, She looked to her left, Practically sweating now, as it poured down her like a waterfall once more, Her heart started to beat faster as she looked behind her now, Not seeing anything, Her mind was telling her different things, Like she would be okay, or it was just her imagining things, but she knew it was real, and kept telling herself that it wasn't.

"Who.. Who's there" Kara asked, as she turned back around to be staring into the face of an Adolescent Male.. An outsider,
"Wow! hey how did you get there!" Kara asked, She started to back up now, her heart started beating even faster, and it felt like it was trying to rip through her fur and run away itself it was pumping and beating so hard, She swore to herself this was even scarier than seeing Sengalo, For she knew him and knew he wouldn't harm her, but this is a new character, Someone she had never met before, and he looked fairly strong, Stronger than Sengalo probably, The Lion had Green eyes, Like that of the Grass back at home in the Pride Lands and his fur was Burgande, Almost like Tumai's fur, Her good friend, but Tumai's was a lot softer, and more lighter colored. His mane was Darker colored than his fur, but was almost the same, and it was almost half grown fully, Just a few more months, and this Lion could have been a fully grown adult.

"Why why Do I keep running into other people.. What do you want with me?" Kara asked, She sat down a little way's away from the Adolescent Lion now, almost on the verge of tears, She did not like the way the Lion was glaring at her, and she never really liked it when animals stared at her, It made her feel.. Awkward (Sp?) But the Lion didn't seem to.. Evil, He didn't have the nasty snarl when he came up to her, and the evil look in his eyes, At least.. Not yet.

Katse
October 26th, 2005, 01:06 AM
((Nice to see you back, Avalon.:D That coming from Kovu sounds too funny.XD I'll just lurk for now. I think the last thing Kara needs is for TWO strange lions to be scaring the bejeezus out of her. Poor thing.:p))

Kovu The Lion
October 26th, 2005, 01:09 AM
((ooc: ACTUALLY I don't really care what happens To Kara xP Its fun lmao, Scaredy Lioness :P! I think its fun RP'ing a scared person xP ! Oh.. yes and welcome back :3 !))

Simba22
October 26th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kara had slowed down to a trotting pace, still looking left and right for signs of life, But she had found none, Even the trees and plants that were here were dead, and it somewhat scared her, For she had never been in a place as.. Dull as this, Especially alone in one.

She heard a voice, as if magically coming out of now where, and she thought for a moment that she was hearing things, or her mind was playing tricks on her, and she was scared stiff, She knew it wasnt her mind talking to her, Because she had been that dillusional before and had heard her voice, It was more soft and calming, This voice was more booming, and had a more masculine sound to it, She looked to her left, Practically sweating now, as it poured down her like a waterfall once more, Her heart started to beat faster as she looked behind her now, Not seeing anything, Her mind was telling her different things, Like she would be okay, or it was just her imagining things, but she knew it was real, and kept telling herself that it wasn't.

"Who.. Who's there" Kara asked, as she turned back around to be staring into the face of an Adolescent Male.. An outsider,
"Wow! hey how did you get there!" Kara asked, She started to back up now, her heart started beating even faster, and it felt like it was trying to rip through her fur and run away itself it was pumping and beating so hard, She swore to herself this was even scarier than seeing Sengalo, For she knew him and knew he wouldn't harm her, but this is a new character, Someone she had never met before, and he looked fairly strong, Stronger than Sengalo probably, The Lion had Green eyes, Like that of the Grass back at home in the Pride Lands and his fur was Burgande, Almost like Tumai's fur, Her good friend, but Tumai's was a lot softer, and more lighter colored. His mane was Darker colored than his fur, but was almost the same, and it was almost half grown fully, Just a few more months, and this Lion could have been a fully grown adult.

"Why why Do I keep running into other people.. What do you want with me?" Kara asked, She sat down a little way's away from the Adolescent Lion now, almost on the verge of tears, She did not like the way the Lion was glaring at her, and she never really liked it when animals stared at her, It made her feel.. Awkward (Sp?) But the Lion didn't seem to.. Evil, He didn't have the nasty snarl when he came up to her, and the evil look in his eyes, At least.. Not yet.

Scout had no idea where Kara was he thought she was behind him. "KARA?" Scout yelled hoping he'd get a reply back. And then he remembered the last place they were. "The outlands" Scout said. Scout didn't have to think twice. He ran back to the outlands and stood beside her. "Who's this" Scout asked never seeing the lion there before. This time Scout knew better then to be a hero the last thing he wanted was Kara to Slap him again.

King Simba
October 26th, 2005, 07:45 AM
"Yeah we are glad you got some energy...but I don't think or Nala do anymore after the fun just had" he laughed softly nuzzling the top of Nala's head purring softly.
"Of course I did Simba...I make every moment with Nala worth while" he smiled closing his eyes slightly as he nuzzled the top of Nala's head still.
"Hey, I woke up to actually spend some time with you and Nala - even more so Nala since she's my queen as well as yours." Simba gives Twilight a quick smirk before nuzzling Nala's cheek and looking around at their surroundings, "You guys didn't pick a very nice place to do that in did ya?"

Nala The Princess
October 26th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Scout walked up beside her. "Hey" Scout said tiredly. "Long day wasn't it? By the way you don't have to worry me and Kara made up it was just a big misunderstanding. And guess what else Later on in the graveyard I found him. I found Kaden for you He's back at Pride Rock that is the last time that I ever go to the outlands again" Scout said hearing no responce he thought that Kala just wanted to be left alone.

Kala smiled at Scout "I know you made it, just everything that's happened was a bit hetic for me" she sighed. "You found Kaden? I'll stick round Pride Rock in hope of finding him then" she smiled happier to know everyone was ok and Kaden had been found.

Nala smiled. "I don't have much energy left. I'm sure there's gunna be a cub on the way" she smirked, she was looking a little fatter than normal.

"Hey, I woke up to actually spend some time with you and Nala - even more so Nala since she's my queen as well as yours." Simba gives Twilight a quick smirk before nuzzling Nala's cheek and looking around at their surroundings, "You guys didn't pick a very nice place to do that in did ya?"

Nala nuzzled Simba back. "It's romantic in a kinda spooky way" Nala smiled. "besides - it's deserted so there's less chance on any unwanted strangers finding us" she smirked.

Simba22
October 26th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Kala smiled at Scout "I know you made it, just everything that's happened was a bit hetic for me" she sighed. "You found Kaden? I'll stick round Pride Rock in hope of finding him then" she smiled happier to know everyone was ok and Kaden had been found.

Scout watched as Kala walked away to find Kaden. Scout sighed. He knew he wanted to go follow Kala but she had just refound Kaden she wouldn't want him hanging around now.

King Simba
October 26th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Nala nuzzled Simba back. "It's romantic in a kinda spooky way" Nala smiled. "besides - it's deserted so there's less chance on any unwanted strangers finding us" she smirked.
"Yeah but Nala, remember the mess we got caught up in when we were cubs?" Simba moves slightly closer to Nala as he whispers in her ear before turning to Twilight once more, "Bet you got in some mess as well, didn't you Twi?" He smirks before stroking Nala's paw softly. A slight purr emits from his throat.

Nala The Princess
October 26th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Scout watched as Kala walked away to find Kaden. Scout sighed. He knew he wanted to go follow Kala but she had just refound Kaden she wouldn't want him hanging around now.

Kala turned round. "Scout you fancy keeping me company, whilst I go find him" she asked sensing he was feeling a little down or lonely. "I would of asked sooner, just thought you might of wanted to spend sometime with Kara" she smiled looking around to see if Kara was around, she wasn't.

"Yeah but Nala, remember the mess we got caught up in when we were cubs?" Simba moves slightly closer to Nala as he whispers in her ear before turning to Twilight once more, "Bet you got in some mess as well, didn't you Twi?" He smirks before stroking Nala's paw softly. A slight purr emits from his throat.

"How could i forget Simba?" she laughed faintly. She purrs back in Simba's ear as she hears him purr.

King Simba
October 26th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"How could i forget Simba?" she laughed faintly. She purrs back in Simba's ear as she hears him purr.
"I'm not sure but I think you needed to be reminded again." Simba laughs softly as he continues to purr as she purrs into his ears. He continues to stroke her paw as he relaxes with Nala and Twilight.

Simba22
October 26th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Kala turned round. "Scout you fancy keeping me company, whilst I go find him" she asked sensing he was feeling a little down or lonely. "I would of asked sooner, just thought you might of wanted to spend sometime with Kara" she smiled looking around to see if Kara was around, she wasn't.

"I fancy anything that doesn't have me sitting here all alone" Scout says with a chuckle. "I'd love to keep you company" Scout said hopping up and walked beside her to go to Pride Rock.

Kopa
October 26th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Pride Rock was so awsome to Kaden. He had never seen anyhting like it before in his life. He was amazed at the size of it. He turned to look out over the Pridelands. They were so beautiful. He smiled at the sight...

((Writer's block is such an ugly thing.... >_< ))

Nala The Princess
October 27th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"I'm not sure but I think you needed to be reminded again." Simba laughs softly as he continues to purr as she purrs into his ears. He continues to stroke her paw as he relaxes with Nala and Twilight.
"I'm suprised you still remember yourself Simba" she laughed softly with a smirk on her face but jokingly. Nala smiles and purrs happilt as Simba strokes her paw. It was nice being the three of them again.

"I fancy anything that doesn't have me sitting here all alone" Scout says with a chuckle. "I'd love to keep you company" Scout said hopping up and walked beside her to go to Pride Rock.

Kala smiled and jumped up. She'd had some alone time and now was glad of some company. "I thought I lost you back there" she said thinking about what happened in the elephant graveyard, wondering if it was a sore topic for Scout or not. "Kaden can't be that far... can he?" she asked Scout.

King Simba
October 27th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"I'm suprised you still remember yourself Simba" she laughed softly with a smirk on her face but jokingly. Nala smiles and purrs happilt as Simba strokes her paw. It was nice being the three of them again.
"Nala, I'm not that forgetful." Simba laughs softly as he continues to stroke her paw, "And I'm sure a lion like Twi isn't all forgetful either." He looks across at Twilight who is laying at the other side of Nala. He smirks to him.

Simba22
October 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM

Kala smiled and jumped up. She'd had some alone time and now was glad of some company. "I thought I lost you back there" she said thinking about what happened in the elephant graveyard, wondering if it was a sore topic for Scout or not. "Kaden can't be that far... can he?" she asked Scout.

Scout cringed for a moment after she reminded Scout about the Elephant Graveyard. That was one of the most scariest things that ever happened to him in his whole entire life. " Nah he can't be too far like I said he's at Pride Rock" Scout said as the image of the hyena flashed through his mind again.

Zazu_2004
October 29th, 2005, 03:31 AM
"SO sorry to interrupt this gathering sire, but I must inquire exactly my duties for this day? Anything you wish for me to do?" Came that rather pompous voice of the major domo as he flew down and alighted infront of Simba, Nala, and Twilight.

Nala The Princess
October 29th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Scout cringed for a moment after she reminded Scout about the Elephant Graveyard. That was one of the most scariest things that ever happened to him in his whole entire life. " Nah he can't be too far like I said he's at Pride Rock" Scout said as the image of the hyena flashed through his mind again.

Kala looked towards Scout and desided not to mention of the elephant graveyard again. Kala smiled... "Well what we waiting for let's head towards pride rock with happy memories" she smirked, hoping he would start to cheer up and forget about the elephant graveyard and hyenas.

Originally posted by Zazu_2004
"SO sorry to interrupt this gathering sire, but I must inquire exactly my duties for this day? Anything you wish for me to do?" Came that rather pompous voice of the major domo as he flew down and alighted infront of Simba, Nala, and Twilight.

"hmm... I don't think there is anything you can do" Nala said. "I guess you could go inform us of how Kiara and Kopa are keeping" she smiled. She hadn't seen or heard from them in a while and it would be nice to know how they ere.

King Simba
October 29th, 2005, 08:28 AM
(Ahhh, Zazu returns! O_o :lol:)

"Hmm, well I guess you could fly over the Pride Lands and keep a check at what's going on. You could also see how Kiara is doing... I haven't left her alone too long so I should think she'll be fine." Hearing Zazu's voice catches Simba's attention which makes him look down onto the hornbill.

Simba22
October 29th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Kala looked towards Scout and desided not to mention of the elephant graveyard again. Kala smiled... "Well what we waiting for let's head towards pride rock with happy memories" she smirked, hoping he would start to cheer up and forget about the elephant graveyard and hyenas.

Scout gave a weak little smile to Kala showing that he's been happier but he was just a little cheerier now that he was with his bestest friend in the whole wide world. "Let's go" Scout said softly giving her a friendly nuzzle. This always helped Scout feel better no matter if it was Kara or Kala if they nuzzled him or he nuzzled them he felt happy.

Nala The Princess
October 29th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Scout gave a weak little smile to Kala showing that he's been happier but he was just a little cheerier now that he was with his bestest friend in the whole wide world. "Let's go" Scout said softly giving her a friendly nuzzle. This always helped Scout feel better no matter if it was Kara or Kala if they nuzzled him or he nuzzled them he felt happy.

Kala smiled and put her arm round Scout to re-assure him everything would be alright. Kala nuzzled Scout back friendly. She was happy whenever she was with her bestest buddy in the world and Kaden. As they set of to Pride Rock Kala smiled, she could see a shape in the distance which looked like Kaden "dya think that's him?" she asked Scout.

Simba22
October 29th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Kala smiled and put her arm round Scout to re-assure him everything would be alright. Kala nuzzled Scout back friendly. She was happy whenever she was with her bestest buddy in the world and Kaden. As they set of to Pride Rock Kala smiled, she could see a shape in the distance which looked like Kaden "dya think that's him?" she asked Scout.

Scout was so busy smiling hit took Scout a while to hear what she said. "Yeah, I think that's him Kala" Scout said.

Zazu_2004
October 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
"Very well sire." He replied as he flared out those blue wings of his and took off into the air, flapping them now and gained higher altitude in the air as he let those large brown eyes fall upon the ground, scanning over every detail as his efforts were in search of Kiara and Kovu.

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Scout was so busy smiling hit took Scout a while to hear what she said. "Yeah, I think that's him Kala" Scout said.

Kala smiled, it was good to see Scout smiling again. "Come on, let's go see" Kala grinned ruffling Scout's cub hair up and running of towards the shape, looking back to check Scout was coming.

Zazu_2004
October 30th, 2005, 03:33 PM
He continued to fly overhead, going up and down in between air drifts, flapping those long blue wings. Those ever watchful large brown eyes continue to scan the ground as he searches for Kiara...(Who plays Kiara, and where is she?)

King Simba
October 30th, 2005, 03:42 PM
(I think STL plays Kiara. He doesn't RP here much anymore though I don't think.)

Kovu The Lion
October 30th, 2005, 08:26 PM
(ooc: STL Has quit, ALL The RP's in LEA Just so you know KS ;))

Zazu_2004
October 30th, 2005, 08:27 PM
(Well who can play Kiara?)

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 08:40 PM
{Hmm we need someone who can play Kiara fairly often and the same for Kovu too! Talking of which - who does play Kovu?}

King Simba
October 30th, 2005, 08:41 PM
(Just looked at the sign up list and it appears Sombi plays Kovu. I think I'll need to get new RPers for each unless Sombi wants to continue RPing him.)

Kovu The Lion
October 30th, 2005, 08:43 PM
((ooc: Wtf? Avalon RP's Kovu xX Hmm weird, LoL)

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 08:48 PM
{Hey KS I think you need to check all the signed up characters who are still active, and ask the members who rarely roleplay - if there still gunna roleplay that character or do they wanna offer the role to someone else? Then again, you've propley already thought of that :confused:}

Katse
October 30th, 2005, 08:58 PM
((I thought Avalon plays Kovu and Sombolia is going to play Zira, though she hasn't started to yet.:confused: ))

Kovu The Lion
October 30th, 2005, 09:04 PM
(ooc: Thats what I thought XX I think Sombolia gave up Kovu for anyone, and Avalon picked him up, Then Sombolia took Vitani (I think) and now I think she's taking Zira also xX I'm not sure, KS keep your thing updated right :P ^_^)

EDIT:

{For Avalon ;)}

Avalon
October 30th, 2005, 10:18 PM
The smirk on Kovu face changed to a more normal smile. "Nothing really... I am just curious to what that brings a young cub as your self to walk through the outlands all by your self" Kovu smiled and walked a few steps forward halting before the cub. "Soo tell me; Where you from and what are you doing here??" the teen said circleing the cub with a more handsome less threating smile. She sure looks wierd, she can't possibly be a pridelander... or something there's something very wrong here Kovu said to himself looking the cub over as he circled it...

Kovu The Lion
October 30th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Kara looked on as Kovu passed her and started to circle around her, It looked to her like he was trying to seize(Sp?) her up for a battle or what not. She grew less afraid of him as he spoke in a normal voice, he didn't sound all that bad now, He sounded.. Almost like a normal lion, He didn't have that, Weird voice like Sengalo, It wasnt so.. Evil.

"Umm.. I'm from the Pride Lands... And I'm lost, My friends kind of.. Left me in here and I have no where to go, I Don't know where anything is" Kara said with a slight frown on her face. This lion doesnt look so mean to me... If he's an Outlander, why isn't he trying to kill me or something.. All I ever heard was that Outsiders were vicous, Mean, Ruthless, and could never be trusted. Not ever. He's... Just so different from the other Outlanders that are 'supposivly' here Kara thought to herself while watching Kovu circle her.

"What.. What are you doing?" Kara said following Kovu so he was always in her sights, She didn't really trust him yet, And had a good reason too. "Are... Are you also from around here? Or are you lost also?" Kara said as she tilted her head in question.

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Avalon
The smirk on Kovu face changed to a more normal smile. "Nothing really... I am just curious to what that brings a young cub as your self to walk through the outlands all by your self" Kovu smiled and walked a few steps forward halting before the cub. "Soo tell me; Where you from and what are you doing here??" the teen said circleing the cub with a more handsome less threating smile. She sure looks wierd, she can't possibly be a pridelander... or something there's something very wrong here Kovu said to himself looking the cub over as he circled it...

Scout watched this lion circle Kara. He was staying far enough away so he didn't have to get smacked again. This lion actually looked nice. But Scout kept quiet as he cruched low behind a rock. Suddenly a ball of dust flies by. Scout tries to hold in his sneeze but he couldn't hold it in anymore. Scout sneezes. "Oh great" Scout's mind told him.

Kovu The Lion
October 30th, 2005, 10:30 PM
((ooc: What the >_> Wasnt Scout int he PRide lands at Pride Rock with Kala >_>?))

Avalon
October 30th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Kovu had begun to walk back the way he came as he noticed that the cub was following him, "Well infact I live here..." Kovu replied with a small smile looking back at the cub through the corner of his eye. Suddenly the teen halted in his tracks as he heard a sound akeen to a sneeze. "...you stay here.." Kovu said fast, commanding Kara to stay put, as the teen sneaked up to the place where he had heard the sound. His walk was dead slient no one could hear nor see him, the teen slipped unoticed behind a falled log, and peeked above it he saw a cub who apperiantly was watching them. A smile formed on his face, as he swiftly approched the cub, when he was standing behind the small fry, the kid hadn't even notcied his presence. "Excuse me?? Why are you spying on me??" Kovu said looking down at the obnoxious(sp?) cub with a emotionless face...

Kovu The Lion
October 30th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Kara did as she was told, Not wanting to upset the Adolescent Lion that she was following, Was he going to bring her somewhere? Somewhere she had never been? Or take her back home..

Her eyes followed the Lion as he snuke through the Pride Lands, what was weird was that she couldn't even hear his paws touch the ground, or him breathing as he went along, and then he stopped behind something, and she saw his mouth moving, but heard no words.

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 10:44 PM
((ooc: What the >_> Wasnt Scout int he PRide lands at Pride Rock with Kala >_>?))

[Sorry I should really add more to this. I should have mentioned other stuff that happened sorry I'm still kinda new with rp's]

"No no sir not at all" Scout said. "Look let me explain that I wasn't really spying see that cub over there? she and I are best friends I just wanted to make sure uhhhhh you were no trouble that's not spying at all. UHHH.... anyway uhhhhh....... haven't I seen you before you look familiar?" Scout said scrunching his eyes up in thought thinking about where he had seen this lion before.

Avalon
October 30th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Kovu looked strangly down at the cub, He made no sense what so ever to him, "Say what..? Could you repeat that more slowly maybe... And you were Spying on me, You wouldn't be hiding behind this rock for no reason at all" he said with a slight roll of his eyes, "Don't lie to me.. Theres one thing more that I dispice, and that would be a lieing Lion."

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Kovu looked strangly down at the cub, He made no sense what so ever to him, "Say what..? Could you repeat that more slowly maybe... And you were Spying on me, You wouldn't be hiding behind this rock for no reason at all" he said with a slight roll of his eyes, "Don't lie to me.. Theres one thing more that I dispice, and that would be a lieing Lion."

"Okay you want the truth fine. That's my friend over there like I said I was just making sure that you didn't hurt her okay? I don't wanna fight I'm not saying your a bad guy I just like to keep one eye open when I'm in the outlands do you understand. SO yes, I was spying on you but it was only too make sure you didn't hurt my friend" Scout said looking into Kovu's eyes.

{Sorry for the confusion Avalon I didn't know you were rping Kovu thought you were rping Sengalo's teacher Avalon.}

Zazu_2004
October 30th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Zazu however had reached the outlands, and he fluttered overhead, those large brown eyes looking down upon the ground where Kovu, Kara, and Scout happened to be. Prideland cubs in the outlands! Along with an outlander. "I must tell SIMBA!" Zazu sqauwked fearfully, no telling what could happen..Swiftly Zazu turned and flew back to Simba, Nala, and Twilight as fast as his wings could take him.

Avalon
October 30th, 2005, 11:21 PM
((Well it's okay, I have both lol xP, Shakou and Kovu x) ))

Kovu raised a brow at the cub, "Well atleast your honest..." Kovu said with the still emotionless face, "And I no, I have no intention of harming her.." the teen said looking at Kara briefly before looking down at Scout again, "Infact she just followed me..." the teen added with a smile, eyeing the cub at his feet...

------------------
Edit:

The two lions had been walking across the outlands for many hours now. Shakou utterd a low yawn as he kept his gaze forward, partly ignoreing Maovu who walked beside him. Sengalo can't have gone that far?? the vampire thought to himself, as he was constantly sniffing the air for sent of Scar's son. Suddenly the vampire stopped dead in his tracks, as he sensed the presence of other lions, two cubs and a teen. "Hmm perhaps this is Sengalo, but what is he doing along with cubs.." the said to himself with a groan. And hasten speed in the direction of the sent, as the vampire got closer, he could clearly see that it was not Sengalo but he imediantly reconised the cubs. And a smirk formed on his face, and now the black lion turned his attention to the teen, Shakou narrowed his eyes as he scanned the lion before him. "This can't be...!!" Shakou groaned as he reconised the teen as Kovu, Zira's son and Scar's false heir, but to Shakou he was more that just that, to the vampire this teen was a lot more important. "I found your son... " the vampire smiled wicked as he was speaking to someone who wasn't there, " this is perfect, just perfect.." the black lion chuckled slyly to himself with an evil smirk...

Simba22
October 30th, 2005, 11:54 PM
((Well it's okay, I have both lol xP, Shakou and Kovu x) ))

Kovu raised a brow at the cub, "Well atleast your honest..." Kovu said with the still emotionless face, "And I no, I have no intention of harming her.." the teen said looking at Kara briefly before looking down at Scout again, "Infact she just followed me..." the teen added with a smile, eyeing the cub at his feet...

Scout smiles. He didn't feel like this lion was an outsider at all. He felt a certain vibe around outsiders but the vibe he felt was less. "Name's Scout" Scout says with a friendly smile. He stands next to Kara. "And that's my girlfriend Kara, tell me cause I gotta understand one thing why are you an outsider? I mean I have heard so much about most outsiders being violent and mad and killers but you're so unlike that you seem rather friendly" Scout said with a grin. He didn't feel the same about outsiders now that he met Kovu. "SO what's your name?" Scout asks.

Nala The Princess
October 30th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Kala had given up looking for Kaden and had come back to see Scout, Kara and Kovu, She had seen and heard alot about Kovu before from her cousin Twilight. She thought best not intrupt as her time would come to introduce herself - he probably wouldn't know who she was but he was bound to know her cousin Twi! Kala smiled as she watched them in the grass - she wasn't hiding, and even if she was it would be pretty hard to do with her white Fur. Kala just looked at Kovu happily, not letting anything take her eyes of him.

Kovu The Lion
October 31st, 2005, 12:00 AM
Mavou kept along beside Shakou, Following him, What the hell is he talking about, and who is he talking about, I don't have any sons... Wait.. Maovu said as he looked ahead of them, He noticed a teenaged Lion, And two cubs who he recognized instantly as Scout, and his daughter- Kara.

"Damn it" Maovu muttered under his breath, "Its.. Her.." He growled, What do I do now.. If Kara's here... She will see me.. With Shakou.. Aheiu (Sp?) Help me now. What to do what to do.. I know.. I'll just act... Like I don't see her nor him. Maovu thought to himself while walking with the Snickering Lion/Vampire. "Who is that Lion, You know him?" Maovu asked curiously, Shakou was not one to toy with so he wanted to give a straight out answer, and not wanting to make him mad, at any cause.

Simba22
October 31st, 2005, 12:03 AM
Kala had given up looking for Kaden and had come back to see Scout, Kara and Kovu, She had seen and heard alot about Kovu before from her cousin Twilight. She thought best not intrupt as her time would come to introduce herself - he probably wouldn't know who she was but he was bound to know her cousin Twi! Kala smiled as she watched them in the grass - she wasn't hiding, and even if she was it would be pretty hard to do with her white Fur. Kala just looked at Kovu happily, not letting anything take her eyes of him.

Scout walked off because he thought he smelled something in the grass he sees Kala. "Hey Kala been a while since I saw you" He looked at her smile and Kara's both of them had fallen in love with Kovu. Scout looked down sadly.

Zazu_2004
October 31st, 2005, 12:04 AM
Zazu finally reached the spot where he last landed and spoke with Simba, so yet again from the sky he falls and alights infront of Simba, breathing rather rasply. "Sire...prideland cubs...outlands...outlander...with...*TAKE IN BREATH* Other lions...danger..perhaps.." Zazu breathed in and out hard as he finished..coughing a bit.

King Simba
October 31st, 2005, 12:07 AM
Zazu's voice came to Simba's attention, "Outlanders?" he looked up at Zazu, "Where are they? Where are the cubs?"

Kovu The Lion
October 31st, 2005, 12:08 AM
((ooc: This will make the perfect plot for what I have told you KS ;) THE WAR :D ! WOOT :P ! This is working out PERFECTLY *Laughs evily*))

Zazu_2004
October 31st, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Follow me sire." Zazu finally caught his breath and then took back off into the air and started flying off in that direction.

Nala The Princess
October 31st, 2005, 12:18 AM
Scout walked off because he thought he smelled something in the grass he sees Kala. "Hey Kala been a while since I saw you" He looked at her smile and Kara's both of them had fallen in love with Kovu. Scout looked down sadly.

Kala smiles happy to see Scout "I didn't wanna disturb you, you seemed so happy with Kovu" she sighed looking down to the side and releasing Scout was sad. "What's wrong bestest buddy of mine? I couldn't find Kaden I've given up" she sighed. If it was meant to be he'd find her.

Simba22
October 31st, 2005, 12:19 AM
Kala smiles happy to see Scout "I didn't wanna disturb you, you seemed so happy with Kovu" she sighed looking down to the side and releasing Scout was sad. "What's wrong bestest buddy of mine? I couldn't find Kaden I've given up" she sighed. If it was meant to be he'd find her.

"Look at Kara Kala she has feelings for this lion. And judging by your smile so did you. I just feel a little left out" He said.

Nala The Princess
October 31st, 2005, 12:25 AM
"Look at Kara Kala she has feelings for this lion. And judging by your smile so did you. I just feel a little left out" He said.

"I don't know who I have feelings for anymore" Kala sighed. "Kaden's been missing for days, Your loved up with Kara, then Kovu, Well... He doesn't even know I exist and I only know what Twilight's told me" she sighed again as she laid down, Covering her eyes with her paws.

Simba22
October 31st, 2005, 01:07 AM
"I don't know who I have feelings for anymore" Kala sighed. "Kaden's been missing for days, Your loved up with Kara, then Kovu, Well... He doesn't even know I exist and I only know what Twilight's told me" she sighed again as she laid down, Covering her eyes with her paws.

Scout licked her gently. And wraps his paws around her giving her a hug."I can kinda see how you feel by the way Kara's looking at Kovu I feel the same way you do I hope she doesn't like him more then me." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 31st, 2005, 08:07 AM
Scout licked her gently. And wraps his paws around her giving her a hug."I can kinda see how you feel by the way Kara's looking at Kovu I feel the same way you do I hope she doesn't like him more then me." Scout said.

Kala removed her paws from her eyes and rested her head in them instead. "I'm sure she doesn't like him more Scout, Your lucky that way" she sighed returning the hug back

Simba22
October 31st, 2005, 11:36 AM
Kala removed her paws from her eyes and rested her head in them instead. "I'm sure she doesn't like him more Scout, Your lucky that way" she sighed returning the hug back

"I'm sure Kaden still love you Kala he must have gotten a little sidetracked by something. He just must not know where you are. If he doesn't come and find you soon I'm going to have a little "Chat" with him" Scout said a little bit angry. Scout hated to see Kala so depressed. But he smiled when she hugged him back.

Lion King Stu
October 31st, 2005, 05:25 PM
((ok I am lost care to fill me in where Simba and Nala is please....since Twi is with them...and I am confused))

Kovu The Lion
October 31st, 2005, 05:34 PM
((ooc: I am lost also on character placements since it seems Kala and Scout can just.. Teleport and leave characteers >_< I think Simba, Nala, and Twilight are still in the same place as before, and Zazu has just confirmed that Cubs are in the Outlands with Outsiders (Outlanders? Idk I forget x))

Avalon
October 31st, 2005, 05:35 PM

"Damn it" Maovu muttered under his breath, "Its.. Her.." He growled, What do I do now.. If Kara's here... She will see me.. With Shakou.. Aheiu (Sp?) Help me now. What to do what to do.. I know.. I'll just act... Like I don't see her nor him. Maovu thought to himself while walking with the Snickering Lion/Vampire. "Who is that Lion, You know him?" Maovu asked curiously, Shakou was not one to toy with so he wanted to give a straight out answer, and not wanting to make him mad, at any cause.

Shakou halted beside a dead tree, "Oh yes I know him..." Shakou said with a whispere as a smirk formed on his face as he peeked out from behind the tree, seeing Kovu with the cubs not far from them. "I have been looking for him, for many years now!!" Shakou said with a sly whispere. The black lion walked out on the bare ground it was coverd in thick mist witch partly consealed them. "So you chatting with cubs, I didn't expect that from an assassin.." Shakou said sly. Kovu's ears perked as he heard a voice comming from the mist, "Who's there??!!" Kovu said as he looked up and out into the mist. The black lion walked out of the mist with a smile on his maw. "I have been looking for you Kovu..." Shakou said calm as he approched the teen, "How do you know my name, and what do you want??!!" the teen said slightly surprised that the strange lion knew his name, "Well that is a long story, anyway I have need for you.." Shakou said with a slight pause eyeing the teen before him, ".. you are perfect for us, just what we need to fight the pridelanders.." the black lion added as he started to cricle the the teenager. "Us?, who are you??..." Kovu said but as cut off by Shakou who proceeded, "Pridelanders!!?" the teen said with a slight gasp, "yes.. and I can see you deep inside you carried the same hatred for them as I do. So what do you say??" Shakou said with a wide smirk as he halted bedfore the teen, Kovu closed his eyes as he was thinking. "They condemed me to this bleak exsistance... it's their fault I am here in the first place.." Kovu said as he gritted his teeth keeping his eyes shut, after a few moments he looked back up at Shakou with an emotionless face eyeing the vampire lion...

Kovu The Lion
October 31st, 2005, 05:46 PM
Maovu walked alongside Shakou as he approached the Adolescent lion named Kovu, and he sat down not to far away from him and let his.. Friend, Shakou do all the talking, and by the looks of it, It seemed as if Kovu would join them, But to be sure.. Was all depending on Kovu's thoughts now, Maovu had learned about Zira and her.. Training with Kovu, and Kovu was a strong, Intelligent Lion for his age, and had the anger to make him even stronger than him perhaps, If only he was taught by the right Lion, Or lioness..

What the.. Scout.. Kala.. They are both here too... Great.. Not only is Kara here, I got those two brats to deal with also, Now what to tell them to make them believe me.. Maybe I could start my plan here... I'll tell Scout.. What I'm really doing then.. Maovu thought to himself, But only if he recognizes me first. He thought again with a smirk on his face this time. "Yes Kovu, Think about it clearly.. You have... Plenty of Time.." He said in a dull voice, He was sure the cubs would hear his voice now, and he padded up to where Kovu was sitting, and sat down somewhat beside him, Staring at Shakou now, Watching what he was planning to do with the Adolescent after all, Because he was somewhat.. Lost..

King Simba
October 31st, 2005, 05:53 PM
"Follow me sire." Zazu finally caught his breath and then took back off into the air and started flying off in that direction.
Simba increases his speed as he follows Zazu. He looks back to Twilight and Nala and motions his head for them to follow.

((ok I am lost care to fill me in where Simba and Nala is please....since Twi is with them...and I am confused))
(Well Zazu told Simba to follow him I think so Twilight and Nala can go with him if ya want. Just an idea. ^^)

Nala The Princess
October 31st, 2005, 06:46 PM
"I'm sure Kaden still love you Kala he must have gotten a little sidetracked by something. He just must not know where you are. If he doesn't come and find you soon I'm going to have a little "Chat" with him" Scout said a little bit angry. Scout hated to see Kala so depressed. But he smiled when she hugged him back.

"No, Don't Scout, Please - just leave it - If he comes back we'll talk - if not then we'll leave it be" she sighed.

Kala looked towards Kovu, she smiled, "Maybe I should go introduce myself - I'm sure he'll know my cousin Twi" she grinned proudly.

==========================

As Simba went of to Follow Zazu and motioned them to follow, She nudged Twilight to tell him to go with Simba. She was starting to get bigger and thought it best if she stay were she is to rest, she didn't wanna be running around to much now she was pregnant with Twilight. It tireded her out a lot with Kiara and Kopa - she didn't wanna that to happen again. She thought it best she rest. "Go on you two go, I'll stay here to rest and to keep a look out here" she smiled.

Katse
October 31st, 2005, 09:15 PM
((I wanna be a part of this!PX))

Sengalo panted as he ran to and fro in the Outlands. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't pick up the scent of his father and Naeri again. He was getting too deep into the wasteland than he wanted. For all he knew, Zira still wanted him dead and there could be a suprise attack on him any minute. Ears frantically twitched back and forth as the acid green eyes darted about. If he were attacked, he would be too far from the others to get any help. It was no use.

With a groan of frustration, the young lion turned on his heel and ran in the direction he had come. Maybe Scar and Naeri had turned around as well? He certainly hoped so.

Sengalo had been running for a few minutes when he stopped dead in his tracks. Many scents had caught his attention. Though they didn't belong to his father or Naeri, he was glad to recognize at least one that he could trust. Still thinking of Scar's safety, Sengalo continued running until he could see the black form of Shakou in the distance. Sengalo was about to call out to his mentor, but other forms came into his view, causing him to stop again.

He never thought he'd see that sight again. It was none other than Kovu. His cubhood friend had grown greatly, but Sengalo immediately recognized him. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be angry or glad. Kovu was practically the only real friend Sengalo had as a cub, but Kovu never stood up for Sengalo in his time of need. He was high enough in the Outlanders' regards, he could've done at least something. No, he was too much of a coward, himself, to do anything.

Sengalo's eyes narrowed as he now took slow steps to stand a few yards behind Maovu. Still concealed for the most part by the Outlands' dust, he was difficult to see. His bright green eyes stood out against the dullness, almost to look as if they were glowing.

Kovu The Lion
November 1st, 2005, 12:15 AM
Maovu felt a strange wind blow from behind him and with it carried the scent of an Adolescent, It was that of a male's and he recognized it immediatly to be the young Sengalo, He turned his head around to stare behind him, He couldn't see Sengalo's body almost invisible with the ground and mist, but he could see two shining green orbs of light almost eminating out from the mist as a beacon of light, almost like a light house, making sure Boats knew that land was near, or that it was there, He snickered, and called back behind him as he turned around to face Kovu again.

"Welcome back, Sengalo" Maovu said in a rather.. Boring voice.

Simba22
November 1st, 2005, 12:32 AM
"No, Don't Scout, Please - just leave it - If he comes back we'll talk - if not then we'll leave it be" she sighed.

Kala looked towards Kovu, she smiled, "Maybe I should go introduce myself - I'm sure he'll know my cousin Twi" she grinned proudly.

"You should go and introduce yourself Kala and I'm sorry I just hate to see you so upset, I am very protective of my friends" Scout said. He licked her on the nose trying to cheer her up.

Nala The Princess
November 1st, 2005, 09:10 AM
Kala smiled, "I guess I should, he loooks a little busy at the moment though" she told him happy to have him there for her. Kala licked his nose and gave him hug "come on let's go bit closer"

Avalon
November 1st, 2005, 09:59 AM
Kovu kept the emotionless stare at Shakou for quite a while, suddenly the teen thought he saw a form in the mist and dust witch surrounded him and the two strange lions' What was that?? Kovu thought to himself, but quickly shrugged it off as he turned back to Shakou eyeing him once more. "What's in this for me, what do I gain on it?? This has a sort of... interest to me" Kovu said after nearly five mintues of slience. Shakou showed a small smirk, "Well that depends on how willing you are to help us out, if I am pleased with what I see, I can... garantee a reward that I am sure will please you.." the vampire said as his smile widden still eyeing the adolesent before him. "That sounds reasonable, I am at your service.." Kovu replied with a small smile and bowed to black lion before. "Good, I had feeling I could count on you.." the black lion smiled, "your mother knew what she was doing.." Shakou added, Kovu just smiled in response...

Kovu The Lion
November 1st, 2005, 08:50 PM
Maovu watched on as The Black Vampire lion continued talking to the Young Male who called himself Kovu. He listened and watched now awaiting Kovu's answer, and then his wish came, and a smile spread across his muzzle, but this smile was not of hapiness, it had pure evil written all over it. He felt good that their, Ever growing team of baddies was one member plus now. Soon.. I will see who this.. Scar is, And the rest of the Lions in with this gang. I'm somewhat.. Anticipated as to see what will happen next. Maovu thought to himself,

"Good choice Kovu.. I don't know you're mother, nor do I have any clue what Shakou is talking about, But you seem to be an acest(Sp?) To us and our plans, So.. Welcome.." Maovu said quite dully to the Adolescent male, still sitting down where he was behind Shakou.

Katse
November 1st, 2005, 09:45 PM
Sengalo didn't say a word when Maovu acknowledged him. How he was treated by the bold character still burned the flame within him.

He listened intently to the conversation between Shakou and Kovu. At the young lion's decision, a wicked grin appeared on the black maned lion's maw. Silent cream paws took him around Maovu, to stand behind Shakou. Now that he knew which side Kovu was on, Sengalo could safely make his appearence. Kovu was now with them. What harm could Zira do to Sengalo once knowing her son had abandoned her to help him? "Good choice," came his smoothe voice. He took slow steps into view, the smirk still on his black lips, "you don't seem to be as foolish as you used to be."

Avalon
November 1st, 2005, 10:34 PM
Kovu looked up when he heard a new voice ahead of him. As the teen rose his head he could see a familiar face stand before him, "Sengalo??" Kovu said with a calm yet surprised voice. A smirk formed on the teens maw as Sengalo metioned his foolishness. "And yea you have sure changed yourself, I am impressed you survived Sengalo... I heard what that happend to you.." Kovu said takeing a step forward towards Sengalo, "So your also part of this groupe??" Kovu smirked slightly eyeing Sengalo..

Melody of Scar
November 1st, 2005, 11:41 PM
(( Where are you guys - Outlands? I'm sick of sitting idle in the other thread but I'm stuck doing it there. ))

Zazu_2004
November 1st, 2005, 11:42 PM
Zazu continued to fly swiftly, soon they would reach the outlands. Zazu looked back and fourth up from the sky and down to the ground with those large brown eyes. Scanning he would flutter for a moment before pointing with his right wing. "There Sire! Look!" Zazu would direct Simba's gaze with the motion of his right wing.

Kovu The Lion
November 1st, 2005, 11:42 PM
((ooc: Yes in the Outlands, xP I didn't think we could RP with Scout, Kara, Kala, and a few others, Simba, and the others in the slow thread so we moved here, If you need me to bump up any posts, just ask ;))

Melody of Scar
November 1st, 2005, 11:53 PM
(( Grand timing, here comes Simba himself! ))

"What is all this, then?"

Scar's voice called softly from the mist as the outline of his form became distinguishable, and next to him the small form of the white-furred cub Naeri. She bounded out of the mists before Scar to stand next to Sengalo, smiling up at him before looking to Kovu with curiosity. Seeing no answer was forthcoming, she turned again to watch as Scar slowly emerged from the mist and fog, his burning acid green eyes proceeding him. He stood half in and half our of the screen, his ear flicking as he heard a horribly familiar voice carried on the wind - but he ignored it, instead studying the adolescent before him. He narrowed his eyes slowly, his claws sliding further out of their sheaths as he spoke the youth's name quietly.

"Kovu."

Nala The Princess
November 2nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
Kala sontinued to stay low, staring at Kovu "Scout, what if he doesn't remember me or my cousin Twilight?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

{good to see ya Zoe ;)}

Simba22
November 2nd, 2005, 10:44 AM
Kala sontinued to stay low, staring at Kovu "Scout, what if he doesn't remember me or my cousin Twilight?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

{good to see ya Zoe ;)}

Scout stayed low next to her. "How would someone not remember someone so beautiful?"
He said trying to give her some friendly encouragement.

Nala The Princess
November 2nd, 2005, 11:13 AM
Scout stayed low next to her. "How would someone not remember someone so beautiful?"
He said trying to give her some friendly encouragement.

"Well... he kinda looks kinda busy" she said repeating herself. "maybe, maybe i'll try when he doesn't look so busy" she told him although she was too nervous to go approach him

Simba22
November 2nd, 2005, 11:26 AM
"Well... he kinda looks kinda busy" she said repeating herself. "maybe, maybe i'll try when he doesn't look so busy" she told him although she was too nervous to go approach him

Scout could tell she was a little bit nervous. Scout gives her a friendly nuzzle and gives her a small lick trying to calm down how nervous she really was. "How about this a little later I'll approach him with you then you can't be too scared because I'll be there with you" Scout said hoping that would calm her down a little Scout really hated to see her like this, and would do anything to make her feel happy again.

Katse
November 2nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
Sengalo's smirk became wider, more mischievious as he was about to answer Kovu's question. However, he never got the chance. His ears twitched and one swiveled back, followed by his head. The young lion sighed out of relief inwardly when he saw Naeri appear at his side, his father not much further off. His face calmed as he watched Scar come fully into view. He could see that the old lion only suffered some gashes on his flank, but he seemed to be fine other than that.

He took a look back at Kovu, wondering what his reaction would be to seeing whom he was supposed to succeed.

((I know how that feels, MoS. It's good to see you back here, anyways!;)))

Avalon
November 2nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
Kovu turned his head as he heard a dull voice speak to him. As he turned he got face to face with someone he never ever tought he'll get the change to meet. The adolescent just straed for nearly 2 full minutes, This is impossible, he died, mother said he had died !!!! Kovu repeated to himself as he was still stareing with his mouth slightly agape. The adolescent shrugged out of his trance, "Y-yes!!" Kovu said in answere to Scar calling his name. "How is this possible.. you where dead, mom said you died!!!" Kovu said with a slightly stuttering voice as he didn't take his eyes off Scar...

Melody of Scar
November 3rd, 2005, 02:58 AM
(( Such a warm welcome. ^__^ 'Tis good to be back, guys. ;) ))

Scar's ear twitched, his tail waving slowly behind him as he walked up to stand next to his son. His *real* son. He studied the strong adolescent before him, his face showing no emotion but his eyes burning like acid, filled with anger and surprise. He looked down to Naeri and Sengalo, a slow grin coming to his face as he mused inwardly, then sighed quietly and murmured "Shame..." before he moved from the youth's side to circle Kovu a couple times, simply studying him. He didn't remember why Kovu was chosen, especially over Sengalo - it was one of the minor details that escaped him in his old age, though the big picture remained.

He moved back to Sengalo, sitting next to him and staring being he considered impure down. When he spoke again, his voice was still flat. "Mom lied." A thought came to him and so did a slow smile. "Tell me, Kovu. What is mother up to now a days? And where is your dear sister Vitani?"

Zazu_2004
November 3rd, 2005, 03:27 AM
Zazu's eyes widden and his beak drops open in complete shock. From the air he flew and alighted upon Simba's shoulder, still in udder shock. "S-S-Sire, Scar is ALIVE!?" Zazu sqauwked loudly, unable to believe his own large eyes.

Lion King Stu
November 3rd, 2005, 06:25 AM
(gonna need a serious update here...someone PM me where Nala is right nowin the RP please)