PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Scout couldn't sleep. So Scout decided to go on a walk. Scout was walking around kinda feeling bad for ever being jealous of Kala. He bumps into Kara and starts fumbling with his words nervously.

"Hey..... Kara It's so nice to see you" He says licking her and hugging her a tear rolls down his face.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 01:51 AM
Kara smiled and pounced on Scout, Glad to see such a friendly face again, she started covering his face with licks of gratitude and passion.

"Scout! Its you!" Kara yelled she bent her head down once more to nuzzle his cheek softly. "Its been a while huh.." Kara said purring gently rolling off of him and snuggling close to his side.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Scout:[sadly] Yeah, it's been a while. I need to tell you something. Something I really hate myself about. While you were gone I was spending a lot of time with Kala. Well she met this new guy and for the first time I was jealous of this cub. Please don't be mad at me Kara you're the only girl for me. If I ever saw you with another guy I wouldn't be jealous I'd rip his heart straight out of his chest. Please forgive me Kara." Scout said crying on her shoulder.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kara's ears fell to her head, "Jealousy happens to everyone Scout.. Its an emotion you can't control" She says sadly, she rubs her head up against his purring loudly now. "Its okay.. I forgive you.. Sometimes I get jealous about things and end up doing other things.. and my father forgives me, So I can forgive you" She says giving Scout a lick on his nose smiling to him.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara's ears fell to her head, "Jealousy happens to everyone Scout.. Its an emotion you can't control" She says sadly, she rubs her head up against his purring loudly now. "Its okay.. I forgive you.. Sometimes I get jealous about things and end up doing other things.. and my father forgives me, So I can forgive you" She says giving Scout a lick on his nose smiling to him.

Scout's sadness turns into pure joy. He let's out a small little squeal of joy. Scout licks her face nonstop. He gives her the best snuggle he's ever given anyone. "I am so happy that you forgive me Kara you are the best thing going on in my life and I don't know what I'd do if you left me." Scout said kissing her nose 3 times and then hugging her tightly.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Kara smiled as her face was overthrown by licks and kisses she purred up to Scout and licked his nose once.

"I'll never leave you Scout.. Not even if I was forced to.. I'd find a way to come back" She said rubbing her head up against his and snuggling close to him, she hugs him back softly, embracing him next to her warm fur keeping her cheek pressed firmly against his. "I love you Scout.. So very much" She said purring gently to him

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Kara smiled as her face was overthrown by licks and kisses she purred up to Scout and licked his nose once.

"I'll never leave you Scout.. Not even if I was forced to.. I'd find a way to come back" She said rubbing her head up against his and snuggling close to him, she hugs him back softly, embracing him next to her warm fur keeping her cheek pressed firmly against his. "I love you Scout.. So very much" She said purring gently to him

Scout purred as their cheeks were pressed against each other's.

"I bet you five kisses that I love you more" Scout said with a smile. Rubbing his cheek against her's.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:17 AM
"I find that pretty hard to believe Scout.." Kara said with a smirk, "Lioness.. Well any female for that fact loves there mate, or boy friend more than their mate or boy friend loves them.. Its just a known fact... I think." Kara said with a purr, she continued to hold onto him laying with him in the grass purring into his ear affectionately.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:19 AM
"I find that pretty hard to believe Scout.." Kara said with a smirk, "Lioness.. Well any female for that fact loves there mate, or boy friend more than their mate or boy friend loves them.. Its just a known fact... I think." Kara said with a purr, she continued to hold onto him laying with him in the grass purring into his ear affectionately.

"Well I'm just going to pretend you didn't say that just so I can kiss you five times. " Scout said. He kisses her five times on the nose. "I missed you so much Kara. The nights are cold but when you're around I feel so comofortable, so warm, so safe. " Scout purred as she purred in his ear.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Kara smiled as he kissed her, she licked him back lovingly on the cheek.

"Scout, Do you ever dream about us.. in the future?" Kara questioned, she turned her head and looked away from him up into the sky above them, it stretched out all over the earth covering up everything that was below it.

"I'm always dreaming of us, Nothing different, always the same thing me and you day in.. and day out, I'm, well you could pretty much say.. Addicted to you" Kara said with a smile facing Scout again.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:28 AM
Kara smiled as he kissed her, she licked him back lovingly on the cheek.

"Scout, Do you ever dream about us.. in the future?" Kara questioned, she turned her head and looked away from him up into the sky above them, it stretched out all over the earth covering up everything that was below it.

"I'm always dreaming of us, Nothing different, always the same thing me and you day in.. and day out, I'm, well you could pretty much say.. Addicted to you" Kara said with a smile facing Scout again.

"I'm addicted to you too. I alwauys have dreams about our future Kara, you're gonna make a great mate for me in the future and when the time is right you're gonna be the perfect mom." Scout said kissing her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:32 AM
Kara smiled, She thought now of having cubs with Scout, Her father, Nala, Simba, everyone had them, And she smiled at the thought of being a mother herself, How fun it would be..

"Yeah.. I guess I would, You'd make a great father.. You're always so caring" Kara said with a purr licking Scout's cheek

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Kara smiled, She thought now of having cubs with Scout, Her father, Nala, Simba, everyone had them, And she smiled at the thought of being a mother herself, How fun it would be..

"Yeah.. I guess I would, You'd make a great father.. You're always so caring" Kara said with a purr licking Scout's cheek

"Me caring?" "I'm not caring I'm just a nice guy you're the one that's caring. I'm just so worried I'm gonna end up like my father. I'm going to give those kids everything. They're gonna have wrestling in their blood just like Mara and Reno." Scout said Purring back.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kara smiled, "Yes, Your a strong little cub, and I'm smart.. Brains and Brawn at the same time.. That should be a good combination huh?" Kara said with a smile, Deep inside her head, she wanted to grow up so fast, the sooner she grew up, meant the sooner she could have cubs.. But for now, she was stuck with cuddling and cub love, she never wanted to tell Scout that she really wanted to grow up, Because Scout loved his cub life.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Kara smiled, "Yes, Your a strong little cub, and I'm smart.. Brains and Brawn at the same time.. That should be a good combination huh?" Kara said with a smile, Deep inside her head, she wanted to grow up so fast, the sooner she grew up, meant the sooner she could have cubs.. But for now, she was stuck with cuddling and cub love, she never wanted to tell Scout that she really wanted to grow up, Because Scout loved his cub life.

Scout could tell she wanted to grow up. "I like being cubs a whole lot more it's more romantic being kids in love then it is being adults in love" And besides when we grow older we can't wrestle and stuff. Or can we?" Scout asked. "Promise that whatever happens when we grow older we could still wrestle and have water fights and stuff Kara?"

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Kara frowned a bit, but not noticable by Scout, "Yeah, I promise.." Kara said with a smile, she licked his cheek softly and nuzzled the side of his neck with her nose lovingly.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Scout laughed a little cause his neck was one of his many tickelish spots.

He nuzzled his nose back on the same side of her neck affectionately. "I'm glad nothing will change as we grow up One thing will never change adult or cub I'll always be the better wrestler." Scout said rubbing noses with her affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kara smiled, "I'll always be smater, I'll take brain over brawn anyday" Kara said with a smirk, she playfully got up and stood over Scout pinning him down and nuzzling his neck fur gently with her nose, he had laughed and Kara knew, it was another ticklish spot.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Scout laughed as Kara nuzzled his neck fur even more. Scout uses his strength to pin her down playfully. "Any last words before I get my revenge?" Scout said playfully lowering his head close to her ear.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout felt a little bit happier now that she hugged him. Scout walks up beside Kala and Kaden. "A little later on do you think I could talk to you alone, this is kinda serious" Scout said whispering this sounded serious.

{sorry been away at boyfriends and just got back now, so im going from were i last posted here}

"umm... Sure Scout that's what friend's are for" she giggled. "yano you can tell me anything right Scout?" she said more seriously.

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight purred softly crouching a little more so he body lay softly on top of hers feeling her warmth against his once more.
He smiled as she licked his nose and gave the order.
"To the new cubs" he purred kissing her as he did what he did before.
After several minutes he broke the kiss once more and roared like last as once more he came inside of her arching his back slightly before looking down at Nala once more nuzzling her muzzle.
"To the cubs" he said once more softly collapsing on top of her kissing her once more.
Nala purred back at Twilight. "To the new cubs" she smiled admiring Twilight. Nala kissed Twilight softly and passionetly back, then joined him and roared before nuzzling Twilight back softly "to the cubs" she whispered with a loving smile

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
{sorry been away at boyfriends and just got back now, so im going from were i last posted here}

"umm... Sure Scout that's what friend's are for" she giggled. "yano you can tell me anything right Scout?" she said more seriously.

Scout smiled. "Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile. "Nice to have somebody I can really talk too" Scout said giving her a friendly nuzzle.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Scout smiled. "Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile. "Nice to have somebody I can really talk too" Scout said giving her a friendly nuzzle.

Kala smiled back. "you haven't just got me, you've got Kara too" she smiled swishing her tail at Scout.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kala smiled back. "you haven't just got me, you've got Kara too" she smiled swishing her tail at Scout.

"Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile as Kala brushed him with a tail. "I just wish I had a friend like you when My old parents treated me, I would have needed a great friend at a time like that" Scout says swishing his tail back at Kala.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Yeah I know" Scout said with a smile as Kala brushed him with a tail. "I just wish I had a friend like you when My old parents treated me, I would have needed a great friend at a time like that" Scout says swishing his tail back at Kala.

"Aww, you don't have to think back to then Scout, your a great guy and I'm glad were friends" She smiled hoping to cheer him up a little.

Katse
October 13th, 2005, 04:56 PM
(ooc: "and if it was of any possible consequence to Scar or the their plans." Whats been up with Scar and Sengalo? :X... God I should go back and read then o.O..)

Kovujin nodded his head up and down, and got to his paws walking closer to the Lion, "Sengalo.. Long time no talk" he said sternly, He stood standing before the lion, a good 5 feet away from him now, watching him incase he was to make any attempts of attack upon him.

Sengalo watched, somewhat warily, as Kovujin approached him. His tail twitched a bit more. When Kovujin stopped a good five feet in front of him, he became a bit less tense.

"Yes..." Sengalo said dully as he eyed Kovujin, "it has..." It was sort of an awkward moment for Sengalo, probably for Kovujin, too. He didn't feel the need to attack as of yet, even if he stood in front of one of those who he had not a particular liking to.

"Gotten yourself into any more fights, lately," he asked, raising an eyebrow and a small smirk forming on his lips.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Kovujin smirked, "Nope, Not hoping to get in anymore, Unless I'm hunting to kill for my family." He said throwing a glare at Sengalo.

"How have things.. Been going with you since we last met" He said raising his eyebrow in question,

He has not changed one bit.. Still the same stiff lion he origionally was when I first met him

Katse
October 13th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Sengalo's ears flicked back again and he tilted his head more inward to his mane at Kovujin glaring at him. However, he still stood his ground.

He then blew it off with a shrug as he replied, "not much... keeping alive, trying to stay out of the Pridelanders' way... You know, the usual..." Sengalo's tone sounded a bit sarcastic. The last thing he wanted to do was give Kovujin the whereabouts of his group. Even if Kovujin possibly didn't know, Sengalo wouldn't take the chance.

He glanced over Kovujin's shoulder and out on the horizon. It was getting even darker now. Only a few rays of crimson red and deep purple could be seen in the sky. The rest was a deep, blackish blue, stars just beginning to twinkle into view.

"I saw your kids recently," he said after a while, looking straight at Kovujin again, "they seemed to have grown... and it looks like Scout has, too." He paused, then continued in the same, not very interested tone, "and how's your mate... Nela, wasn't it?"

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Kovujin continued to stare at Sengalo, as if trying to read his mind and thoughts. When he spoke to him it brought him back to the present and he responded cooly, "Yes they have" He said looking behind him for a second, He had'nt seen his cubs in quite a while now, nor his mate, Nela, He was starting to wonder where they had gone off to.

"You didn't.... Do anything to them.. Did you?" Kovujin said turning his head back around to stare at Sengalo, a hint of anger was in his voice, but not as much that anyone should fear him.

"She's fine" Kovujin lied, he didn't even know the whereabouts of his mate now and where she was at the moment.

Lion King Stu
October 13th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Nala purred back at Twilight. "To the new cubs" she smiled admiring Twilight. Nala kissed Twilight softly and passionetly back, then joined him and roared before nuzzling Twilight back softly "to the cubs" she whispered with a loving smile

Twilight smiled as Nala as he softly lay on her purring as she nuzzled his cheek nuzzling her back.
"To the cubs" he smiled once more licking Nala's nose softly pulling out once more flopping onto his side beside her purring loudly as he looked at her resting on his side softly stroking Nala's chest with his paw.
"Your great Nala...your beautiful...I love you" he smiled to her looking lovingly into her eyes.

Katse
October 13th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Sengalo let out a quiet chuckle at Kovujin's question. It didn't sound as a normal, delightful laugh. It sounded a bit darker, more like one someone of his demeanor would do. He shook his head side to side a bit.

"My, aren't you the pessimistic one," he answered with a smirk, still laughing, "no... I haven't touched a single hair on your precious childrens' heads. I've only seen your youngest cubs with another lioness. I didn't know who she was, but I thought you might.... You seem to be building up a bit of a pride of some sort, eh? The last time I saw you, you were surrounded by lions and lionesses alike." He smirked again, raising his scarred eyebrow.

"And Scout seemed to have found a new friend or two, as well. I only got a glance at them. They didn't even notice I was around," he continued, "probably too busy huffing over another cub fraternizing over his little white pelted friend."

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 08:47 PM
"Small Pride..? Nope.. That was my family" Kovujin said with a smirk, "What ever gave you that idea?" Kovujin said tilting his head in question, He looked back again, now in the direction of Pride Rock, "The white cub? Kala?" Kovujin asked, He hadn't seen much of this cub, but had seen Scout hanging around with her more than usual lately.

"Theres a lot of new people here.. Starting to feel as if its going to be to crowded, Might end up leaving here, Finding what I truly want, My family or a better place to live, The body tells me to journey out and find another place, but my heart tells me to stay here, with the Pride Landers, Being a rogue had its enjoyments" Kovujin said with a smirk.

"No rules"

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Twilight smiled as Nala as he softly lay on her purring as she nuzzled his cheek nuzzling her back.
"To the cubs" he smiled once more licking Nala's nose softly pulling out once more flopping onto his side beside her purring loudly as he looked at her resting on his side softly stroking Nala's chest with his paw.
"Your great Nala...your beautiful...I love you" he smiled to her looking lovingly into her eyes.

Nala smiled back at Twilight and gazed into his eyes as he flopped beside her. she purred. "I'm so lucky to have you" she smiled. "your gorgeoues and i love you too" she smiled looking lonvingly back into his eyes and kissing his nose softly.

Lion King Stu
October 13th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Twilight purred softly panting softly as Nala looked into his eyes lovingly and licked his nose.
Twilight lay by her side softly stroking her eyes softly as he placed his muzzle next to hers once more kissing her.
After a few moments he broke away slowly with a smile looking into her eyes lovingly.
"I'm lucky to have you as well" he purred speaking softly to her as he kept his muzzle close to hers as he continued to stroke her side.
"Your more things than can possible be said Nala...your everything any lion needs....and I'm the lucky one" he smiled panting.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Twilight purred softly panting softly as Nala looked into his eyes lovingly and licked his nose.
Twilight lay by her side softly stroking her eyes softly as he placed his muzzle next to hers once more kissing her.
After a few moments he broke away slowly with a smile looking into her eyes lovingly.
"I'm lucky to have you as well" he purred speaking softly to her as he kept his muzzle close to hers as he continued to stroke her side.
"Your more things than can possible be said Nala...your everything any lion needs....and I'm the lucky one" he smiled panting.

Nala looked around and then looked at Twilight "Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place with you be my side" she smiled. "so long as were together, that's all that counts" she smiled still purring and looking into Twi's eyes once more. "i will love you until dying day, and that's a promise" Nala told Twi whilst nuzzling him and still purring softly in his ear.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"Aww, you don't have to think back to then Scout, your a great guy and I'm glad were friends" She smiled hoping to cheer him up a little.

Scout smiled. "You always know the perfect things to say Kala" Scout said giving her a "Thanks for cheering me up" lick on the cheek.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Scout smiled. "You always know the perfect things to say Kala" Scout said giving her a "Thanks for cheering me up" lick on the cheek.

"aww no problem Scout, were buddies right?" she gave him a friendly lick on the cheek back and a hug with a smile on her face.

"hmm... Kaden isn't around, wasn't there something you wanted to tell me?" she asked curiously and intruged by what he was gunna tell her.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 10:20 PM
"aww no problem Scout, were buddies right?" she gave him a friendly lick on the cheek back and a hug with a smile on her face.

"Of course we're buddies, bestest of buddies for life." Scout says returning the hug.

Kovu The Lion
October 13th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Kara had found Scout and Kala again, She over heard what Kala said,

"Oooh I think Scout has a secret!" Kara said with a smirk

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 10:31 PM

"hmm... Kaden isn't around, wasn't there something you wanted to tell me?" she asked curiously and intruged by what he was gunna tell her.

Scout looked around he peered through the tall grass if there was anything Scout knew it was his sister was very sneaky. When he sees Kara sitting in the tall grass he motions Kala to come into some bushes not too far away. "Now I can trust you with this secret Kala please don't let me down. I need you to pinky swear that after what I say you will not repeat it to anyone ever." Scout says holding out his pinkie pleading that he can trust her.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 10:33 PM
"Of course we're buddies, bestest of buddies for life." Scout says returning the hug.

"good" Kala smiled sticking her tongue out at Scout.

Kala was a little startled by Kara "were'd you come from" she laughed. "...and were you been hiding" she smirked. "ooh secret Scout tell me the secret" she grinned.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Scout looked around he peered through the tall grass if there was anything Scout knew it was his sister was very sneaky. When he sees Kara sitting in the tall grass he motions Kala to come into some bushes not too far away. "Now I can trust you with this secret Kala please don't let me down. I need you to pinky swear that after what I say you will not repeat it to anyone ever." Scout says holding out his pinkie pleading that he can trust her.

Kala followed Scout to the bushes.

"ofcourse you can trust me Scout, that's what best buddies are for" she smiled "I pinky swear" she smiled giving Scout her pinkie.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Kala followed Scout to the bushes.

"ofcourse you can trust me Scout, that's what best buddies are for" she smiled "I pinky swear" she smiled giving Scout her pinkie.

Scout sighed a breath of fresh air as they shook pinkies. "I'm kinda jealous of you and Kaden. I don't know why but when I saw Kaden and you talking I felt like ripping him apart. I don't know why I feel this way I just don't" Scout said crying. He knew if Kara ever found out she'd kill him.

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Scout sighed a breath of fresh air as they shook pinkies. "I'm kinda jealous of you and Kaden. I don't know why but when I saw Kaden and you talking I felt like ripping him apart. I don't know why I feel this way I just don't" Scout said crying. He knew if Kara ever found out she'd kill him.

"Aww Scout" Kala said wiping his tears away and giving him a hug. "why you jealous of me? no one's ever been jealous of me before" she said shuffling her feet and looking down blushing. "there's no need to feel jealous, we were just being nice and helping him look for his mum weren't we?" she asked curiously.

Simba22
October 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"Aww Scout" Kala said wiping his tears away and giving him a hug. "why you jealous of me? no one's ever been jealous of me before" she said shuffling her feet and looking down blushing. "there's no need to feel jealous, we were just being nice and helping him look for his mum weren't we?" she asked curiously.

" I don't know by the he was smiling I think he was hitting on you." "And the truth is I am jealous of you you're one of the most beautiful lions I've ever seen". Scout said

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 11:03 PM
" I don't know by the he was smiling I think he was hitting on you." "And the truth is I am jealous of you you're one of the most beautiful lions I've ever seen". Scout said "aww thank you Scout" she said hugging him, a little lost for words as no one had ever said this to her before. "I think he just apreciated the help that's all though" she smiled. "your one of my bestest friends and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or Kara, she's very lucky to have you and I'm glad i have you as a friend. she smiled giving him a friendly nuzzle and hug.

Kopa
October 13th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Kaden had left unnoticed before Kara had shown up. He felt it necessary since Scout seemed to want to talk to Kala in private. He wandered far from them. For the first time in a long time he felt somewhat happy. For some reason he couldn't get the image of Kala out of his head. He saw her warm face and smiled again. He never felt this way about anyone before. He wanted to go back but felt that Scout didn't want him there. He kept on walking and came to a nearby tree. He decided to lay down beside it and take a nap....

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Kopa
Kaden had left unnoticed before Kara had shown up. He felt it necessary since Scout seemed to want to talk to Kala in private. He wandered far from them. For the first time in a long time he felt somewhat happy. For some reason he couldn't get the image of Kala out of his head. He saw her warm face and smiled again. He never felt this way about anyone before. He wanted to go back but felt that Scout didn't want him there. He kept on walking and came to a nearby tree. He decided to lay down beside it and take a nap....

A little while later after Kala hugged him. Scout wandered off and saw Kaden taking a nap. He eyed him suspicialliously and then smiled. He gave Kaden a small poke with a paw in order to wake him up. "You mind if I lie next to you by this tree? Look I'm sorry for being kinda mean to ya. I guess I'm just trying to protect my best friend. Very beautiful isn't she? All I ask you is for one favor if you like her as something more then a friend I don't want to see her crying because you broke up with her or something. Other then that she's all yours. But you just remember she's my best friend so If I hear you broke her heart me and you are gonna have a problem. But you seem like a nice enough guy. Please don't let me down Kaden" Scout said with a smile. "SO what do ya say Truce?" Scout holds out a friendly paw for a handshake. Scout seemed to want to become friends with Kaden again.

Kopa
October 14th, 2005, 12:40 AM
A little while later after Kala hugged him. Scout wandered off and saw Kaden taking a nap. He eyed him suspicialliously and then smiled. He gave Kaden a small poke with a paw in order to wake him up. "You mind if I lie next to you by this tree? Look I'm sorry for being kinda mean to ya. I guess I'm just trying to protect my best friend. Very beautiful isn't she? All I ask you is for one favor if you like her as something more then a friend I don't want to see her crying because you broke up with her or something. Other then that she's all yours. But you just remember she's my best friend so If I hear you broke her heart me and you are gonna have a problem. But you seem like a nice enough guy. Please don't let me down Kaden" Scout said with a smile. "SO what do ya say Truce?" Scout holds out a friendly paw for a handshake. Scout seemed to want to become friends with Kaden again. \

Kaden woke up in a stir...he looked around and saw Scout there. After Scout spoke to him he had a smile on his face."Truce." he said. Then held out his paw to make the paw shake. "You mean I can be with Kala?.." he stopped for a moment and then said, "But what if she doesn't like me in that way? I mean we just met not to long ago......" He went silent....

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Kara had followed Scout now, Leaving the spot where she had seen Kala and Scout go in bushes, she waited for him to come out, and noticed he had left, she was now sitting some ways away, plainly in view of the two male cubs. She smiled and ran up to Scout and nuzzled his cheek gently.

"Hey Scout.. Who's this?" Kara said tilting her head in question

Tahj
October 14th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Tahj hear's voices not far from here so he went out and find out who it was, Tahj noticed it was scout and two other's with him, Tahj sits and watches them a few feet.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 01:16 AM
\

Kaden woke up in a stir...he looked around and saw Scout there. After Scout spoke to him he had a smile on his face."Truce." he said. Then held out his paw to make the paw shake. "You mean I can be with Kala?.." he stopped for a moment and then said, "But what if she doesn't like me in that way? I mean we just met not to long ago......" He went silent....

" Yes you can be with her if ya want. But I think that right now she just wants to be friends. Hey, don't worry about it Once you find your mom you're gonna go back to your old home anyway. I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend there Kaden" Scout turned to Kara. "Hey Kara, Kara this is Kaden he's lost. Kaden this is Kara you better not think of having your eyes on her she's my girlfriend" Scout said with a wink dragging Kara close and nuzzling her.

Kopa
October 14th, 2005, 01:32 AM
" Yes you can be with her if ya want. But I think that right now she just wants to be friends. Hey, don't worry about it Once you find your mom you're gonna go back to your old home anyway. I'm sure you'll find a girlfriend there Kaden" Scout turned to Kara. "Hey Kara, Kara this is Kaden he's lost. Kaden this is Kara you better not think of having your eyes on her she's my girlfriend" Scout said with a wink dragging Kara close and nuzzling her.

Kaden looked at Kara and said, "Hi..Kara..." he was hy around any girl. He looked back at Scout and said, "Scout there is something I've been wanting to tell you guys but never got the chance....you see the thing is...is that I really don't have a home. Tis true that I am lost but I also don't have a mother...." His ears went down making him look sad. He wasn't sure what Scout would say...
( another twist o.O :p )

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 01:37 AM
(Omg twisty turny o.O!!!)

Kara smiled and bowed her head respectfully "Hey Kaden, nice to meet you, Where do you come from?" Kara asked, she tilted her head in question,

kara smiled, "Don't be such a show off Scout" she said nudging Scout playfully.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Kaden looked at Kara and said, "Hi..Kara..." he was hy around any girl. He looked back at Scout and said, "Scout there is something I've been wanting to tell you guys but never got the chance....you see the thing is...is that I really don't have a home. Tis true that I am lost but I also don't have a mother...." His ears went down making him look sad. He wasn't sure what Scout would say...
( another twist o.O :p )

"You don't have a home"? "I know how that feels I used to not have a home either I lost my bialogical mom months back so I know how it feels to not have a mom." Scout says giving him a friendly nuzzle. "Hey why don't you stay with my family? I'm sure they won't mind." Scout says playfully nudging Kara back licking her.

Katse
October 14th, 2005, 02:02 AM
"Small Pride..? Nope.. That was my family" Kovujin said with a smirk, "What ever gave you that idea?" Kovujin said tilting his head in question, He looked back again, now in the direction of Pride Rock, "The white cub? Kala?" Kovujin asked, He hadn't seen much of this cub, but had seen Scout hanging around with her more than usual lately.

"Theres a lot of new people here.. Starting to feel as if its going to be to crowded, Might end up leaving here, Finding what I truly want, My family or a better place to live, The body tells me to journey out and find another place, but my heart tells me to stay here, with the Pride Landers, Being a rogue had its enjoyments" Kovujin said with a smirk.

"No rules"

Sengalo now took a few steps forward, but not towards Kovujin. His steps took him a few feet away to Kovujin's left and his right. His tail twitched again as he said, looking out onto the horizon, "no reason. You just seem to be having a lot of company, lately." He then paused. "Unlike me," he lied as he looked back at Kovujin, a smirk on his face as he tilted his head, "you just seem to be mister social butterfly."

"Heh... yeah..." Sengalo then continued, his tone sounding as if he weren't really paying attention, though he was. He looked out onto the horizon again, studying the quickly disappearing light and the darkness enshrouding the sky. Night was his favorite time of day. He didn't feel as vulnerable at night, unlike others.

"I suppose that the Pridelands are just that well known," he said after a while, "I guess travelers know this place as a sort of haven..."

At Kovujin explaining he was thinking of leaving, Sengalo gave another one of his slick laughs, though this one was a bit softer. "Not very fond of commitment, are you," he asked, "I'm suprised you've managed to stay in one spot this long."

Sengalo didn't exactly know why he was having this conversation with Kovujin. He really should've been heading back to his father and Shakou. Perhaps he was just bored or wanted to think of something other than Scar's and Shakou's scheme. No, he would never do that. Sengalo loved action and what those two devious lions had in mind was just the ticket for him.

Avalon
October 14th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Shakou was still doze on the same rock as he had been lying on the past few hours, and now the sun was setting as well. Shakou looked at the sun who where slowly disappareing behind the horizon. Shakou utterd a low yawn and with a slight stretch he stood and jumped off the rock and walked off into the savanna. "Soon time for dinner, I better find myself something to eat.." Shakou mumbled to himself as he walked through the darkening savanna grass, nighttime made the vampiric lion nearly invisible, then only thing that would be noticed would be his bright yellow eyes. "I wonder were Sengalo is..?" Shakou tought to himself as he remeberd that he had hardly seen the teenager all day. "I hope he haven't gotten himself into any sort of trouble.. I better go and find him.." Shakou said and gently sniffed the air for any sent related to Sengalo, and indeed Sengalo's sent still lingerd in the cold night air. Shakou instictivly followed Sengalo sent trail, and after sometime he finally spotted the teenager ahead of him but to Shakou's suprise Sengalo wasn't alone, there was another lion with him. The vampire crouched quickly, his yellow eyes spying on the two lions before him as an evilish smirk crossed his muzzle. The black lion stood up and sliently walked closer to Sengalo and stopped unnoticed in the shadows of a tree a few feet from both the teen and the strange lion...

Katse
October 14th, 2005, 03:14 PM
((Yay.:D))

Sengalo's ears twitched back as another scent caught his nose. He immediately recognized the scent as Shakou's. He turned his head slightly, but not very noticable, and caught a glimpse of bright yellow eyes staring at him and Kovujin. A small smirk appeared on his lips when he saw them. Good Sengalo thought he's awake now. Now, I can find out what they've been up to all day and---

Wait, Kovujin was still in their midst and Sengalo didn't think he'd met Shakou yet. He looked back at Kovujin, his smirk disappearing. Sengalo assumed Shakou to be hiding in the shadows for a reason. It would be foolish of Sengalo to blow his cover.

Taking a single step towards Kovujin, Sengalo said to him, "it's getting a bit late. Don't you think you ought to find your cub?" Sengalo only said this to see if Kovujin might leave to run frantically after his daughter, but he never knew with this lion. For all he knew, Kovujin would just say that Scout would protect her or something. Pah, Scout. That cub runs off with his tail between his legs at just the feeling of anything dangerous.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"You don't have a home"? "I know how that feels I used to not have a home either I lost my bialogical mom months back so I know how it feels to not have a mom." Scout says giving him a friendly nuzzle. "Hey why don't you stay with my family? I'm sure they won't mind." Scout says playfully nudging Kara back licking her.

As Kala found Scout, Kaden and Kara again, unaware of anything that was previously said, she couldn't help but over hear about Kaden being homeless.
"OMGOSH Kaden! That's terrible" she called as she came to a holt near him and hugged him "to be quite honest neither do I..., well do have a mother... somewere in a cold cold place far far away from here" she sighed as she lowered her head. "I live with my cousin at the mo - he's like a brother to me i guess" she told him with a big smile. "Twilight rocks doesn't he Scout?" she beamed, she had always admired her cousin. "...maybe we could all have a den of our own" she grined.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM
As Kala found Scout, Kaden and Kara again, unaware of anything that was previously said, she couldn't help but over hear about Kaden being homeless.
"OMGOSH Kaden! That's terrible" she called as she came to a holt near him and hugged him "to be quite honest neither do I..., well do have a mother... somewere in a cold cold place far far away from here" she sighed as she lowered her head. "I live with my cousin at the mo - he's like a brother to me i guess" she told him with a big smile. "Twilight rocks doesn't he Scout?" she beamed, she had always admired her cousin. "...maybe we could all have a den of our own" she grined.

"Yeah he does rock, I've always considered him like one of my best friends well best adult friends that is. But I don't know what he thinks of me, truth is I think he thinks I'm a little Obnoxious." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Yeah he does rock, I've always considered him like one of my best friends well best adult friends that is. But I don't know what he thinks of me, truth is I think he thinks I'm a little Obnoxious." Scout said.

"why you think that Scout?" she asked puzzled tilting her head to the side once more, she always tilted her head when confused or puzzled. "I'm sure Twi loves you" she beamed "not any way funny.." she said quickly, thinking about what she had just said.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"why you think that Scout?" she asked puzzled tilting her head to the side once more, she always tilted her head when confused or puzzled. "I'm sure Twi loves you" she beamed "not any way funny.." she said quickly, thinking about what she had just said.

"Sometimes I'm just not so sure if he really does or not, he seems kinda uncomfortable when I talk to him kinda like I talk too much or something but he doesn't wanna tell me" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"Sometimes I'm just not so sure if he really does or not, he seems kinda uncomfortable when I talk to him kinda like I talk too much or something but he doesn't wanna tell me" Scout said.

"well he best like you ...or i'll beat him up" she laughed rolling around on the floor and pretending to beat Twilight up, scratching and growling at thin air. "I'm sure he likes you Scout, Twi likes any friend of mine" she said rasing her head proudly.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"well he best like you ...or i'll beat him up" she laughed rolling around on the floor and pretending to beat Twilight up, scratching and growling and thin air. "I'm sure he likes you Scout, Twi likes any friend of mine" she said rasing her head proudly.

Scout had to laugh at Kala pretending to beat up Twilight rolling on the grass. " Thanks Kala you always know the right things to say to cheer me up." Scout said smiling at her.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Scout had to laugh at Kala pretending to beat up Twilight rolling on the grass. " Thanks Kala you always know the right things to say to cheer me up." Scout said smiling at her.

Kala smiled as Scout laughed. she got up with grass stains on her fur coat "I'm all dirty now, let's go the water hole... race ya" she called as she'd already set off and was running towards the water hole.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Kala smiled as Scout laughed. she got up with grass stains on her fur coat "I'm all dirty now, let's go the water hole... race ya" she called as she'd already set off and was running towards the water hole.

"Hey No fair leading" Scout said running after her. He smiled mischeiviously. When he saw there was no chance at winning Scout playfully pounced onto her back sending them both somersaulting down a hill. which led them about an inch away from the water.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Hey No fair leading" Scout said running after her. He smiled mischeiviously. When he saw there was no chance at winning Scout playfully pounced onto her back sending them both somersaulting down a hill. which led them about an inch away from the water.

Kala managed to Pin Scout so his head was in the waters edge "gotcha" she said sticking her tongue out at him.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Kala managed to Pin Scout so his head was in the waters edge "gotcha" she said sticking her tongue out at him.

Scout has a "I meant to let you pin me" look on his face. "I meant to do that" Scout said with a sheepish grin.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Scout has a "I meant to let you pin me" look on his face. "I meant to do that" Scout said with a sheepish grin.

"ofcourse you did Scout" she chuckled. giving him a friendly lick on the nose.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"ofcourse you did Scout" she chuckled. giving him a friendly lick on the nose.

Scout licks her back. "You just wait after what you taught me the student will soon pin the teacher" Scout said with a laugh licking her again on the nose.

Scout jumps into the water. "Come on in Kala the water's great" Scout said swatting a paw into the water sending a wave of water onto Kala.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Scout licks her back. "You just wait after what you taught me the student will soon pin the teacher" Scout said with a laugh licking her again on the nose.

Scout jumps into the water. "Come on in Kala the water's great" Scout said swatting a paw into the water sending a wave of water onto Kala.

Kala jumped into the water and splashed water all over Scout. She looked back at him with a smirk. "Student will pin the teacher eh? we will see" she laughed sticking her tongue out at Scout "the water is lovely" she smiled.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Kala jumped into the water and splashed water all over Scout. She looked back at him with a smirk. "Student will pin the teacher eh? we will see" she laughed sticking her tongue out at Scout "the water is lovely" she smiled.

Scout sticks his tongue back at Kala. "Not as lovely as you" Scout says with a smile. He swims up beside her. "With your help I can be the best cub pinner there is....... well best boy cub pinner"

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Scout sticks his tongue back at Kala. "Not as lovely as you" Scout says with a smile. He swims up beside her. "With your help I can be the best cub pinner there is....... well best boy cub pinner"

"aww thanks" Kala smiled. "I like it when you compliment me" she beamed gleefully. Kala giggled "Scout + Kala - the best pinners in the world" she grinned and looked towards Scout with a smirk.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 07:47 PM
"aww thanks" Kala smiled. "I like it when you compliment me" she beamed gleefully. Kala giggled "Scout + Kala - the best pinners in the world" she grinned and looked towards Scout with a smirk.

"That has a really good ring to it" Scout said nuzzling her. "It would be great The king and queen of pinning" Scout smiled back at her.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"That has a really good ring to it" Scout said nuzzling her. "It would be great The king and queen of pinning" Scout smiled back at her.

Kala smlied "The King and Queen on pinning, I like that" she grinned giving Scout a hug. "we could grow up and teach cubs to pin like us" she beamed.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Kala smlied "The King and Queen on pinning, I like that" she grinned giving Scout a hug. "we could grow up and teach cubs to pin like us" she beamed.

Scout gives her a giant hug back. "That's a great idea when I'm not spending time with Kara I could hang with you and we could teach cubs how to pin. Gosh, Kara was right girls are smarter then boys" Scout said smiling at Kala.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Scout gives her a giant hug back. "That's a great idea when I'm not spending time with Kara I could hang with you and we could teach cubs how to pin. Gosh, Kara was right girls are smarter then boys" Scout said smiling at Kala.

Kala laughed "nah, your smart too Scout, two brains are better than one" she smirked. "and it would be cool to teach cubs to pin wouldn't it" she beamed/

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Katse
((Yay.:D))

Sengalo's ears twitched back as another scent caught his nose. He immediately recognized the scent as Shakou's. He turned his head slightly, but not very noticable, and caught a glimpse of bright yellow eyes staring at him and Kovujin. A small smirk appeared on his lips when he saw them. Good Sengalo thought he's awake now. Now, I can find out what they've been up to all day and---

Wait, Kovujin was still in their midst and Sengalo didn't think he'd met Shakou yet. He looked back at Kovujin, his smirk disappearing. Sengalo assumed Shakou to be hiding in the shadows for a reason. It would be foolish of Sengalo to blow his cover.

Taking a single step towards Kovujin, Sengalo said to him, "it's getting a bit late. Don't you think you ought to find your cub?" Sengalo only said this to see if Kovujin might leave to run frantically after his daughter, but he never knew with this lion. For all he knew, Kovujin would just say that Scout would protect her or something. Pah, Scout. That cub runs off with his tail between his legs at just the feeling of anything dangerous.

Kovujin stood staring into Sengalo's eyes, "Why mention her" He said looking back, Did he do something to her for real this time, Or is he trying to make me leave.. Or frighten me

He looked back to where Sengalo was still standing before him, "If you don't mind, I'll be leaving.. I have... Things to do" Kovujin said with a smirk, He turned around and started to walk off in the direction of Pride Rock, a smile set on his face, This time, It was not a happy smile, but a smile of mischief.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Kala laughed "nah, your smart too Scout, two brains are better than one" she smirked. "and it would be cool to teach cubs to pin wouldn't it" she beamed/

Scout had never been called Smart before. "Well boys are dumb I'm just the exception" Scout says smiling at her. "Oh yeah that'd be great. I would love teaching cubs how to pin especially with you helping me teach. You know I can't see why you don't have a boyfriend a cub that is as smart and kind and pretty as you should have lion cubs lined up to be your boyfriend" Scout says smiling.

Nala The Princess
October 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Scout had never been called Smart before. "Well boys are dumb I'm just the exception" Scout says smiling at her. "Oh yeah that'd be great. I would love teaching cubs how to pin especially with you helping me teach. You know I can't see why you don't have a boyfriend a cub that is as smart and kind and pretty as you should have lion cubs lined up to be your boyfriend" Scout says smiling.

Kala blushed and shuffled her feet a little. She had some feelings for Scout, but also for Kaden but she liked Kara and wouldn't come between Kara and Scout, she didn't wanna rush things and she hadn't no Kaden long. "I'm happy being single... for now" Kala smiled winking mysteriously at Scout. Kala chuckled softly to herself. "You are Smart - we make a great team Scout" Kala said proudly of her best buddy.

Katse
October 14th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Kovujin stood staring into Sengalo's eyes, "Why mention her" He said looking back, Did he do something to her for real this time, Or is he trying to make me leave.. Or frighten me

He looked back to where Sengalo was still standing before him, "If you don't mind, I'll be leaving.. I have... Things to do" Kovujin said with a smirk, He turned around and started to walk off in the direction of Pride Rock, a smile set on his face, This time, It was not a happy smile, but a smile of mischief.

Emerald eyes narrowed and a scarred eyebrow raised at Kovujin's reaction. He was fine with the lion leaving, but the face he gave Sengalo made him suspicious. What was he up to?

"Sure... whatever you say..." Sengalo said as his ears folded back and his head lowered slightly. His gaze followed Kovujin until he was out of hearing distance. Then, with a swish of his tail, he turned around and began walking in the other direction, looking out of the corner of his eye to where Kovujin headed off to. Did he see Shakou? Did he know who he was?

Sengalo faced completely forward again, lifting his head. He walked in the direction of the tree Shakou was hiding in the shadows of. To still not give away the vampire's position, Sengalo went to the other side and layed down, his tail wrapped around his hind quarters.

"I think we should watch out for that Kovujin," Sengalo said sternly, not looking at Shakou, but at the full moon that was beginning to rise, "he's more than he looks."

Kopa
October 14th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Kaden had gone with Scout and Kala to the water hole. He kept silent all the way. For the first time he felt at home. He felt that he was in the right place. He only sat at the water's edge watching Scout and Kala talking about being the 'King and Queen of pinning'. He sort smirked at that idea. He continued to watch them silently.

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Kovujin had noticed a shadowy figure behind Sengalo, and his curiousity had taken the best of him, When he was sure he was out of sight of Sengalo, and the mysterious creature that was watching Sengalo and him, He started to turn back around and find a route in which he could take to be able to get as close as he could to Sengalo and this, Creature.

He slunk threw the night ( I think the word is slunk :\ not sure..) keeping low to the grass, his stomach almost scraping against the ground as he ran quietly threw the night going back to the place he was origionally at talking with Sengalo, Very close to where the Water Hole was. His breathing was soft and he made sure not to breathe to loudly to give his position away, and his eyes dilated (Or Dialated can't remember how to spell it :P!) to adjust to the light that was now dissapearing as the sun started to sink more in the sky (Or is it already down :\ i'm to stupid to find out :|) He now started to see two figures come closer into view, he started walking slowly, creeping amoungst the grass getting closer and closer to his goal, Finding out who that Creature was.

Simba22
October 14th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Kala blushed and shuffled her feet a little. She had some feelings for Scout, but also for Kaden but she liked Kara and wouldn't come between Kara and Scout, she didn't wanna rush things and she hadn't no Kaden long. "I'm happy being single... for now" Kala smiled winking mysteriously at Scout. Kala chuckled softly to herself. "You are Smart - we make a great team Scout" Kala said proudly of her best buddy.

"You know Kala I could proudly say If I wasn't dating Kara I would have dated you in a flash." Scout nuzzled her gently. "I'm glad you think I'm smart, and yes we do make a great team one of the greatest"

"Hey Kaden come on in you're always welcome to swim with us." Scout said motioning for him to come into the water and join them.

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Kara had been following Kaden, Kala, and Scout to the Waterhole, and hadn't got in but sat with Kopa staring into the water at its edge, watching fish in small groups swimming together, she had learnt from her mother, that those groups were called Schools of fish.

She looked up to where Scout had called out to Kaden, and she looked at him.

"I'll go in, If you go" She said with a smirk.

Avalon
October 14th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Kovujin had noticed a shadowy figure behind Sengalo, and his curiousity had taken the best of him, When he was sure he was out of sight of Sengalo, and the mysterious creature that was watching Sengalo and him, He started to turn back around and find a route in which he could take to be able to get as close as he could to Sengalo and this, Creature.

He slunk threw the night ( I think the word is slunk :\ not sure..) keeping low to the grass, his stomach almost scraping against the ground as he ran quietly threw the night going back to the place he was origionally at talking with Sengalo, Very close to where the Water Hole was. His breathing was soft and he made sure not to breathe to loudly to give his position away, and his eyes dilated (Or Dialated can't remember how to spell it :P!) to adjust to the light that was now dissapearing as the sun started to sink more in the sky (Or is it already down :\ i'm to stupid to find out :|) He now started to see two figures come closer into view, he started walking slowly, creeping amoungst the grass getting closer and closer to his goal, Finding out who that Creature was.

Shakou didn't give off a single noise, he just stood there hidden in the dark shadow of the tree, Yes.. we definitly should.. the vampire thought to himself as he looked at Sengalo who had laid down not far from him. Suddenly the black lion sensed that he was being hunted and the ears of the vampire flattend against his head and he growl low. In complete slience the vampire jumped up into the tree and sliently hid himself in the black foliage waiting for the stalker to walk under the tree, like leopard awaiting it's prey the vampire kept an utmost silence but his muscles tensed ready to strike out at the approching danger..

Katse
October 14th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched and swiveled back at Shakou not answering him. He took a glance back, but didn't turn his head. Perhaps Shakou sensed someone watching them. The vampire seemed to have that superior sixth sense than to Sengalo's.

When he heard the low growl come from his dark companion and the sound of pads jumping from the ground, Sengalo did turn his head around. There must've been someone watching them. Shakou wouldn't act that way just for nothing. Sengalo's tail twitched impatiently behind him, his narrowed eyes going to and fro, trying to make out where their stalker was.

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Kovujin had not seen the mysterious creature that stood in the shadows talking with Sengalo dissapear instantly into the night. But he still could see Sengalo standing there, he was looking around him, and being a rogue himself wandering around half his life, he knew instantly that something was amock (Or amuck.. I can't remember : ( ) Something wrong was going on, and he knew it, He knew that he had been discovered by someone, or something, and Sengalo was now looking for him.

Crap, They know i'm here, But they don't know my location, which is still perfect

He started to slink off to the west, where the sun had set rounding around them, coming up close to where the tree was and where Sengalo was standing, but still he was under the cover of the Grass and his black fur made him almost invisible in the night, If it wasnt for his golden mane, He would be impossible to find in the night. From a lions eye on the ground he was invisible, but if one were up at a higher altitude, he could have been spotted almost instantly.

Avalon
October 14th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Shakou lifted his gaze and saw the golden mane a lion who was apperiantly sneaking off the scene. "Ah... soo it's you that have been hunting me.." Shakou mumbled to himself before he jumped down from the tree and silently but quickly followed the stalker. The night itself was the only cover the vampire needed to perfectly blend in with it's surroundings. As the black lion approched the lion Shakou slowed to walk, "Why where you stalking me??" the vampire said with a rather stern voice at the lion who walked before him. Shakou stood up and let the moonlight reveal half of his face showing a double scarred eye, and the right side of his mane witch were seemingly dyed with a blood-red color. The vampire's pierching yellow eyes gleamed in the sliver moonlight and a gentle breeze tangled in his mane...

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Kovujin turned around quickly as he heard a voice, it was a rather dull voice also, It sounded something like Sengalo's, But it was deeper, The lion was much older than Sengalo, His fur was black, just like his, Except for his mane was not the same color as his own, He possesed a Black mane, but it was darker than his fur, but something was strange about him, He had a double scar on his right eye, and his mane also had a small streak of red, that so reminded him of Blood.

As the wind blew it tangled and blew both the lions mane's in one direction. His eyes were bright yellow, almost like that of his daughters Necklace that she wore around her neck. A smirk appeared on his face,

"Can a lion not do as he pleases?" Kovujin said rather dully, Almost in the same tune as the Lion that now stood before him, His first impression that he showed to this new lion he met, Was that he had no fear what so ever in him, He was as calm as the sea while its not angered.

"Now, Its my turn for a question, That lion over there, Him.. Sengalo" He said pointing to him, So the Lion knew what he was talking about, "I know your related to him somehow, I saw you.. In the shadows while we were conversing, What do you have to do with him.. I'm somewhat.. Interested" Kovujin said with an evil smile coming onto his face.

Katse
October 14th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched again when he heard Shakou jump down from the tree and head to the west. The stalker must've gone out in that direction.

Sengalo quickly stood to his feet when he saw Kovujin stand at his full height a distance away from him. However, he calmed a bit when he saw Shakou stand right in front of the golden maned lion. Green eyes flashed as a cool smirk developed on Sengalo's cream maw. He layed back down, staring in the direction of the confronting lions. He knew Shakou could take care of himself. He'd just stick around and watch.

Avalon
October 14th, 2005, 11:42 PM
"Can a lion not do as he pleases?" Kovujin said rather dully, Almost in the same tune as the Lion that now stood before him, His first impression that he showed to this new lion he met, Was that he had no fear what so ever in him, He was as calm as the sea while its not angered.

"Now, Its my turn for a question, That lion over there, Him.. Sengalo" He said pointing to him, So the Lion knew what he was talking about, "I know your related to him somehow, I saw you.. In the shadows while we were conversing, What do you have to do with him.. I'm somewhat.. Interested" Kovujin said with an evil smile coming onto his face.

Shakou had a emotionless face eyeing the lion before him, the lion was black whitch made his golden mane almost shine like the sun. "Of course.. but I don't like behing watched, and esspcially not by strangers.." Shakou said with a slight grimace, quitely listening to the lion talk as the feline mentioned Sengalo the vampire looked briefly at Scar's son before back at the lion before him. "So..you blew my cover, that takes some skill my friend.." Shakou said sly as a smirk crossed his grey muzzle. He perked his ears when he heard that the lion seems interested. "Well Sengalo is an aquitance(sp?), together with some other lions... the more you don't need to know.." Shakou said with an evilish smirk, "But if give your name, we might perhaps come to an agreement." Shakou added as the devilish smirk was still embedded on his face...

Kovu The Lion
October 14th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Avalon
"But if give your name, we might perhaps come to an agreement." Shakou added as the devilish smirk was still embedded on his face...

Kovujin Laughed to himself, "The foolish Pride landers here... Call me Kovujin, But I'd prefer to be called by my real name.. Maovu." He said with a slight grimace on his face. "The Pride Lander life is starting to bore me and I'm looking for something.. To awaken my inner self again, The killing machine that lies sleeping deep inside my soul" He said with a slight snicker.

His eye brow raised in question. "Other Lions?" Maovu asked, His curiousity was now at the max to learn more about these lions, and who, or what they were, and If he could some how, Join there 'Little group'

the Pride Landers will have something to fear soon.. Soon enough anyways, They are getting weak, and are all just trying to watch over Kiara and make sure she doesnt get hurt.

Katse
October 15th, 2005, 12:06 AM
((This is certainly a twist.:jejeje: ))

Who is that and what has he done with Kovujin Sengalo pondered to himself. He narrowed his eyes and turned his head to the side, so to hear better. Something didn't feel right to him.

His tail thrashed behind him as he stared in the direction of Kovujin, or Maovu, as he was now called. This certainly was a change. The carefree, fatherly Kovujin seemed to have disappeared at the moment and was replaced by this seemingly malevolent and spiteful Maovu. This sudden replacement of personas was a bit too suspicious to Sengalo. He sat up, though he didn't stand, and continued to watch and listen.

Avalon
October 15th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Kovujin Laughed to himself, "The foolish Pride landers here... Call me Kovujin, But I'd prefer to be called by my real name.. Maovu." He said with a slight grimace on his face. "The Pride Lander life is starting to bore me and I'm looking for something.. To awaken my inner self again, The killing machine that lies sleeping deep inside my soul" He said with a slight snicker.

His eye brow raised in question. "Other Lions?" Maovu asked, His curiousity was now at the max to learn more about these lions, and who, or what they were, and If he could some how, Join there 'Little group'

A wide smirk appeard on Shakou's face, "Ah..Maovu, and an assassin or murdere I presume.." the vampire added with a devilish smile. Shakou listening intendively to Maovu explaining himself, This one can surely be of some use, but I am not sure if Scar will premit it.. the vampire thought in slience. Shakou turned back to the lion as he repeated the interest in the group, "Well yes, we form a small group.." Shakou said with a small pause, ", consisting of me and Sengalo with a few others. If you are so interested as you appear to be then it might be suitable that you get to meet them, perhaps our leader will approve you.." Shakou continued with a sly small smirk...

Kovu The Lion
October 15th, 2005, 12:21 AM
(Oh yes it is.. Ebil is good.. :P)

"I was, An assassin, Wandering around doing others dirty works in my Adolescent Years, But that was then this is now." He said with a smirk set on his face, "I'm sure you wouldn't mind that though would you?" Maovu asked.

Group.. Leader.. So I was right, I knew Sengalo was up to something when I first met him Maovu thought to himself,

"Your leader, Who is it. I'd be glad to meet him.." He said with a devilish smile now on his face. His protective, peaceful leaf green eyes, now shown with cunning, and he could now be considered a threat, Once again.

Katse
October 15th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Sengalo now stood to his feet. His gut feeling was getting worse. His brows now lowered. He wouldn't say anything about father... he tried to convince himself inwardly ...would he?

Sengalo was beginning to feel restless, his wanting to interfere with this meeting growing even more. But his respect for Shakou was just as strong. The vampire was ages older than he. He had wit on his side. Sengalo lowered his head slightly, keeping his ground, but ready to rush forward if the need arose.

Avalon
October 15th, 2005, 12:30 AM
(Oh yes it is.. Ebil is good.. :P)

"I was, An assassin, Wandering around doing others dirty works in my Adolescent Years, But that was then this is now." He said with a smirk set on his face, "I'm sure you wouldn't mind that though would you?" Maovu asked.

Group.. Leader.. So I was right, I knew Sengalo was up to something when I first met him Maovu thought to himself,

"Your leader, Who is it. I'd be glad to meet him.." He said with a devilish smile now on his face. His protective, peaceful leaf green eyes, now shown with cunning, and he could now be considered a threat, Once again.

((Evulness pwn!!:evilgrin: ))

Shakou's face still bared a smirk, "A very interesting story indeed..". Shakou turned briefly to Sengalo before back to Maovu with a small smirk, "Well believe it or not, but our leader is Scar himself, I am sure you have heard of him.." Shakou said with a sly grin crossing his maw.

"And I am sure that Scar would see it as a pleasure in meeting you.." the vampire smiles evil. As the black lion turned and walked in the direction of where the rest of the gang would be. Turning back to Maovu, "...and Kovujin I hope for the sake of your life that is no hoax, or you will be faced with NO mercy.." Shakou added as he turned back to the savanna...

Kovu The Lion
October 15th, 2005, 12:34 AM
(Yes yes.. Evil > Good any day, they only put good beats evil for the kids, watch adult movies it goes the opposite way :D!)

Maovu smiled evily, "Ha, Who has not heard of him, Everyone talks about him in the Pride Lands, So many are scared that he might actually be alive, Its fun watching them cower."

He looked on as Shakou started to walk off in an unknown direction of which he had never been before. He looked back to where Sengalo was, Would he follow, Or stay in the Pride Lands. A slight smile appeared on his muzzle as he was peering in the direction of Sengalo that looked like he was ready to attack at any moment now. He didn't really care if he followed or not right now, He was just ready to get out of the Pride Lands, Or go to where ever it was these lions gathered.

Katse
October 15th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Sengalo's ears quickly dropped as an expression of disbelief came over the young lion's face. He did not just say that father was still alive to Kovujin...err... Maovu Sengalo thought what is he thinking?!

He shook himself out of it when they began to walk off, Maovu stealing a glance at Sengalo. Having a bigger disdain for this new Kovujin, Sengalo lowered his head and sneered in the golden maned lion's direction. However, he did trot after them, slowing down when he was a few yards behind Maovu. His head was lowered to the ground, bright green eyes staring suspiciously at the lion in front of him. I hope Shakou knows what he's doing Sengalo thought.

Kovu The Lion
October 15th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Whilst he was padding along behind Shakou, Maovu glanced behind him to stare at Sengalo once more. His head would sometimes look up from the ground watching it move along as he walked to look up to stare at him.

How couldn't I have recognized him before, Scar and him have so much in common, So many distinguishing characteristics.. Well it doesnt matter now, I'm leaving the Pride Landers life behind, I've got nothing to lose, No worries about anything or anyone Maoku thought to himself. He looked up into the sky, their was one thought about one person in his mind now, His daughter-Kara.

She'll be fine, Scout can take care of her for me, He know's what he's doing

Kopa
October 15th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Kara had been following Kaden, Kala, and Scout to the Waterhole, and hadn't got in but sat with Kopa staring into the water at its edge, watching fish in small groups swimming together, she had learnt from her mother, that those groups were called Schools of fish.

She looked up to where Scout had called out to Kaden, and she looked at him.

"I'll go in, If you go" She said with a smirk.

Kaden smirked back at Kara and said, "Ok..on 3......1.....2...3!" He backed up as he counted and when he said three he ran and jumped into the water making a splash!

Kovu The Lion
October 15th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Kara smiled as Kaden jumped in and splashed, some water had spraid on her as he jumped in, "Hey look what you did, Now i'm all wet" she said with a giggle.

She backed up a few paw steps then ran full speed jumping in after Kaden, and swimming up to where Scout was.

"Heyas Stranger" Kara said with a smile, she playfully licked Scout's soppy wet cheek.

Kopa
October 15th, 2005, 02:35 AM
As soon as Kaden hit the water he began to sink but quickly came back up and said, " Phew....." to himself. He then swam over to where the others were.

Kovu The Lion
October 15th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Kara smirked, "hey now, Don't go and drown on us Kaden" she said with a smile, She playfully licked his nose, and swam back up to the edge of the water and got out and started to shake her fur off, "Brr.. Way to cold for me" She said with a smile, when she had finished drying herself off, She layed down on the grass beside The Water Hole and smiled watching the three cubs in the water.

Kopa
October 15th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Kara smirked, "hey now, Don't go and drown on us Kaden" she said with a smile, She playfully licked his nose, and swam back up to the edge of the water and got out and started to shake her fur off, "Brr.. Way to cold for me" She said with a smile, when she had finished drying herself off, She layed down on the grass beside The Water Hole and smiled watching the three cubs in the water.

"Heh don't worry I won't..." said Kaden with a smirk to Kara.

Lion King Stu
October 15th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Nala looked around and then looked at Twilight "Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place with you be my side" she smiled. "so long as were together, that's all that counts" she smiled still purring and looking into Twi's eyes once more. "i will love you until dying day, and that's a promise" Nala told Twi whilst nuzzling him and still purring softly in his ear.

"Yeah I got that same feeling right now its just me and you...alone the graveyard mist just makes it feel like we are the only ones" he smiled passing a paw over her underside.
"We will always be together Nala....we can never be apart from one another now...theres the cubs and our love and are very strong relationship" he smiled looking into her eyes purring at Nala's words and her nuzzle.
"I will love you for the rest of my life...and even when we both go to starden...we will always be together" he purred licking her nose and nuzzled her moving right next to her hugging her softly and lovingly.

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 10:07 AM

Scout saw her lying on the grass.

Scout came over and shook his fur off. " I didn't want you to be lonely" Scout said snuggling up against her for warmth.

Nala The Princess
October 15th, 2005, 10:38 AM
"You know Kala I could proudly say If I wasn't dating Kara I would have dated you in a flash." Scout nuzzled her gently. "I'm glad you think I'm smart, and yes we do make a great team one of the greatest"

"Hey Kaden come on in you're always welcome to swim with us." Scout said motioning for him to come into the water and join them.

"Aww that's sweet" Kala smiled. "You and Kara make a great couple" she grinned. "Hey Kaden... were'd you come from?" she smirked greeting him with a friendly hug.

Nala The Princess
October 15th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Yeah I got that same feeling right now its just me and you...alone the graveyard mist just makes it feel like we are the only ones" he smiled passing a paw over her underside.
"We will always be together Nala....we can never be apart from one another now...theres the cubs and our love and are very strong relationship" he smiled looking into her eyes purring at Nala's words and her nuzzle.
"I will love you for the rest of my life...and even when we both go to starden...we will always be together" he purred licking her nose and nuzzled her moving right next to her hugging her softly and lovingly.

Nala smiled "it's a nice feeling to share with the one you love" Nala rested her head on Twi's shouldar "yea, we have a gorgeoues cub, perhaps another on it's way" she smirked winking at Twi. "a very strong relationship and a very loving partner" she smiled purring. "Your very special to me Twilight" :-)

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"Aww that's sweet" Kala smiled. "You and Kara make a great couple" she grinned. "Hey Kaden... were'd you come from?" she smirked greeting him with a friendly hug.

"Yeah. I guess you're right you do make a great couple. If you ask me I think you and Kaden would make a good couple too."Scout said whispering to her.

Nala The Princess
October 15th, 2005, 11:01 AM
"Yeah. I guess you're right you do make a great couple. If you ask me I think you and Kaden would make a good couple too."Scout said whispering to her.

Kala smiled. "I like you and Kara, your both great" she smiled.

Kala got a little embarrased and shuffled her feet like she always did when she got embarrased, upset or nervous. she pulled Scout to the side of the bushes and looked around to make sure no one was around could here then she whispered to Scout "I do like Kaden alot, I just think it's a little to soon to tell him or start anything just yet" she told Scout, peeping out of the bushes and watching Kaden swim.

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Kala smiled. "I like you and Kara, your both great" she smiled.

Kala got a little embarrased and shuffled her feet like she always did when she got embarrased, upset or nervous. she pulled Scout to the side of the bushes and looked around to make sure no one was around could here then she whispered to Scout "I do like Kaden alot, I just think it's a little to soon to tell him or start anything just yet" she told Scout, peeping out of the bushes and watching Kaden swim.

"Well guess what" Scout whispered. "Me being a boy and all I talked to him a little while ago and he told me he really liked you alot too but he was worried that you'd never like him cause he was still too new." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 15th, 2005, 11:08 AM
"Well guess what" Scout whispered. "Me being a boy and all I talked to him a little while ago and he told me he really liked you alot too but he was worried that you'd never like him cause he was still too new." Scout said.

"he does?" she lifted her head and smiled. "Maybe I will tell him then..." she paused and thought "Nah, I think I'll wait for him to tell me, I don't wanna embarras myself" she said shuffling her feet again. she then paused again "... and you don't mind, what with you being a little jealous of him at first Scout?" she said tilting her head to one side curiously.

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 11:11 AM
"he does?" she lifted her head and smiled. "Maybe I will tell him then..." she paused and thought "Nah, I think I'll wait for him to tell me, I don't wanna embarras myself" she said shuffling her feet again. she then paused again "... and you don't mind, what with you being a little jealous of him at first Scout?" she said tilting her head to one side curiously.

"Well I do mind a little bit I just want you to be happy. I would get over being jealous. I gues part of my problem was I was just jealous you'd spend more time with him then with me. I just don't want you to feel lonely Kala" He says hugging her.

Nala The Princess
October 15th, 2005, 11:49 AM
"Well I do mind a little bit I just want you to be happy. I would get over being jealous. I gues part of my problem was I was just jealous you'd spend more time with him then with me. I just don't want you to feel lonely Kala" He says hugging her.

Kala hugged Scout back. "Scout you'll always be my best friend, I want all four of us to get along and hang out together" she smiled. "To be honest, If you weren't seeing Kara then I would jump at the chance to be with you" she whispered so only Scout could hear. "but you have Kara and I like Kaden too" she continued to whisper and smiled. "If someone wouldn't let me spend time with you, then I wouldn't be with them and anyway, Me and Kaden aren't together yet... he has to tell me face to face he likes me first" she smirked, giving Scout a friendly lick on the cheek.

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Kala hugged Scout back. "Scout you'll always be my best friend, I want all four of us to get along and hang out together" she smiled. "To be honest, If you weren't seeing Kara then I would jump at the chance to be with you" she whispered so only Scout could hear. "but you have Kara and I like Kaden too" she continued to whisper and smiled. "If someone wouldn't let me spend time with you, then I wouldn't be with them and anyway, Me and Kaden aren't together yet... he has to tell me face to face he likes me first" she smirked, giving Scout a friendly lick on the cheek.

Scout gives her a friendly lick back with a smile. "I'm glad to know you are my best friend truth is I think we'll all be better friends once all 4 of us are dating this Kaden seems like a good match for you Kala. If I can't have you it might as well be Kaden." Scout gives a cocky smile and gives her another friendly lick on the nose. "I'm gonna convince Kaden to tell you how he feels. But first I want you to know if he does tell you how he feels and you do start dating him if ever he gives you any problems you just come to me okay?"
Scout said looking into her eyes.

Kopa
October 15th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Kaden hadn't noticed everyone had gotten out of the water except him. He was simply floating on his back with his eyes closed. He opened them and finally noticed he was the only one in the water. He got out quickly. He kinda shook off the water like a dog ( :p ) sort of a habit after he goes swimming. He noticed that Scout and Kala wern't there. He wondered where they went. He layed down and kept silent for the time being...

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Kaden hadn't noticed everyone had gotten out of the water except him. He was simply floating on his back with his eyes closed. He opened them and finally noticed he was the only one in the water. He got out quickly. He kinda shook off the water like a dog ( :p ) sort of a habit after he goes swimming. He noticed that Scout and Kala wern't there. He wondered where they went. He layed down and kept silent for the time being...

Scout ran up practically tripping head over paws over Kaden who was lying on the ground. "Kaden, Hey Kaden I got some very good news for you. I talked to Kala for you she has feelings for you. But the problem is she's worried about coming on too fast So you're going to have to tell her how you feel" Scout said.

Kopa
October 15th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Scout ran up practically tripping head over paws over Kaden who was lying on the ground. "Kaden, Hey Kaden I got some very good news for you. I talked to Kala for you she has feelings for you. But the problem is she's worried about coming on too fast So you're going to have to tell her how you feel" Scout said.

Kaden looked shocked. Kala had feelings for him. A smile came across his furry face. Then he realized what else was said by Scout. "I have to tell her how I feel?..."

Katse
October 15th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Whilst he was padding along behind Shakou, Maovu glanced behind him to stare at Sengalo once more. His head would sometimes look up from the ground watching it move along as he walked to look up to stare at him.

How couldn't I have recognized him before, Scar and him have so much in common, So many distinguishing characteristics.. Well it doesnt matter now, I'm leaving the Pride Landers life behind, I've got nothing to lose, No worries about anything or anyone Maoku thought to himself. He looked up into the sky, their was one thought about one person in his mind now, His daughter-Kara.

She'll be fine, Scout can take care of her for me, He know's what he's doing

At Maovu staring back at Sengalo again, Sengalo's sneer developed into a grimace. What was he looking at? Did he finally recognize him as who he really was?

Sengalo picked up his pace, trotting past Maovu. He almost brushed past the golden maned lion's shoulder, a short, low growl escaping him. He ran up to Shakou's side, his head still low and glaring back for a moment at Maovu.

His head still lowered, the young lion looked up at his black pelted elder, saying sternly, almost under his breath, "there's something up with that Kovujin. It seems a bit too odd that he can change personalities in a flash... I don't trust him..."

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Kaden looked shocked. Kala had feelings for him. A smile came across his furry face. Then he realized what else was said by Scout. "I have to tell her how I feel?..."

"Yeah other wise she will have no idea that you like her or not. She likes you. And you like her right? Now all that you have to say is how you feel about her. How hard could it be you all ready know she has feelings forn you. There's nothing to really worry about. There is no way she could reject you. Come on it's real easy."

Scout helps Kaden up and gently drags him to Kala.

"Now just say what's on your mind, I know you can do it Kaden. If you don't do it now someone else will. DO you really want to lose Kala as a girlfriend just because you were too chicken to tell her how you feel? " Scout said trying to give Kaden a little motivation.

Avalon
October 15th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Shakou kept his gaze ahead of him, "... you maybe right Sengalo" Shakou answered the young teens mumbleing. "I have everything under controll, if he attemps anything.. I'll make sure it'll be the last he will ever do.." the vampire added with a whispere silently. Shakou still kept his gaze ahead of him, not looking down at Sengalo, nor back at Kovujin. "And desides, he can be the key too get closer to the pridelanders, witch makes our task a lot easier.." the black lion said after a pause as a sly smirk crossed his muzzle...

Kovu The Lion
October 15th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Maovu growled lightly as Sengalo passed him almost brushing against his fur,

He reminds me so much.. Of Scar, Sengalo.. Can you be his son, Or some kind of relative..? Maovu thought to himself. Now, If only they can trust me, I can tell by Sengalo's actions that he doesnt trust me, Not one bit.. How to gain the trust of a lion.. he thought to himself all the while staring down at the ground moving beneath his feet.

He growled slightly as he couldnt hear what the lions were talking about, But he saw Sengalo's Mouth moving, So that meant he was talking, or he breathed weird. What are they talking about.. If they are talking at all, Probably about me, If I were him, I wouldn't trust myself either.. No one should trust a rogue. he thought to himself, Still padding along behind Shakou and Sengalo.

Kopa
October 15th, 2005, 09:19 PM
"Yeah other wise she will have no idea that you like her or not. She likes you. And you like her right? Now all that you have to say is how you feel about her. How hard could it be you all ready know she has feelings forn you. There's nothing to really worry about. There is no way she could reject you. Come on it's real easy."

Scout helps Kaden up and gently drags him to Kala.

"Now just say what's on your mind, I know you can do it Kaden. If you don't do it now someone else will. DO you really want to lose Kala as a girlfriend just because you were too chicken to tell her how you feel? " Scout said trying to give Kaden a little motivation.

Kaden gulped a little as he approached Kala. His blue and brown eyes focused on her. He summoned up what courage he had for this situation and said, "K...K...Kala...I have something I want to tell you..." he studdered a little. "Um...I just wanted to say even though we've only known eachother for a short time.....I...I..I like you...a lot." Under his fur he was blushing. In a way he was embarrased. He had a smile on his face though.

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Kaden gulped a little as he approached Kala. His blue and brown eyes focused on her. He summoned up what courage he had for this situation and said, "K...K...Kala...I have something I want to tell you..." he studdered a little. "Um...I just wanted to say even though we've only known eachother for a short time.....I...I..I like you...a lot." Under his fur he was blushing. In a way he was embarrased. He had a smile on his face though.

"That was great" Scout said. "I knew you could do it all along" Scout said walking up to him and giving him a playful noogie.

Nala The Princess
October 15th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Scout gives her a friendly lick back with a smile. "I'm glad to know you are my best friend truth is I think we'll all be better friends once all 4 of us are dating this Kaden seems like a good match for you Kala. If I can't have you it might as well be Kaden." Scout gives a cocky smile and gives her another friendly lick on the nose. "I'm gonna convince Kaden to tell you how he feels. But first I want you to know if he does tell you how he feels and you do start dating him if ever he gives you any problems you just come to me okay?"
Scout said looking into her eyes.

Kala smiles. "I reckon so too Scout" Kala smirked back at Scout "If Kaden tells me how he feels about me and we start dating then if we do have any problems, which i wouldn't think there would be, then ofcourse you'd be the first person i'd come to. she grinned giving him a best buddie hug.

Kala smiled as Kaden approached her. She listened carefully to what Kaden said and she had to repeat it to herself a few times in her head to take it in "you... you like me?" she asked blushing but with a smile. I like you too Kaden" she grinned, then shuffled her feet embarrased but still grinning.

Simba22
October 15th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Kala smiles. "I reckon so too Scout" Kala smirked back at Scout "If Kaden tells me how he feels about me and we start dating then if we do have any problems, which i wouldn't think there would be, then ofcourse you'd be the first person i'd come to. she grinned giving him a best buddie hug.

Kala smiled as Kaden approached her. She listened carefully to what Kaden said and she had to repeat it to herself a few times in her head to take it in "you... you like me?" she asked blushing but with a smile. I like you too Kaden" she grinned, then shuffled her feet embarrased but still grinning.

"If you want I could leave you too love birds alone so you can get to know each other a little bit more it's been a while since I hung out with Kara anyway."

Scout said with a smile.

Kopa
October 16th, 2005, 12:06 AM

Kaden was stunned for a moment. He sat frozen. He too was embarrassed. He smiled the biggest he had in a long time. He hugged Kala with a full embrace. "This is great!" he said...

( heh writer's block >_< I hate it..)

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Kaden was stunned for a moment. He sat frozen. He too was embarrassed. He smiled the biggest he had in a long time. He hugged Kala with a full embrace. "This is great!" he said...

Kala's smile got bigger as she seen the look on Kaden's face. Kala hugged Kaden back and licked his cheek. Kala sat down beside Kaden and rested her head on Kaden's wrapping her tail round the back of him.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 12:14 AM
"If you want I could leave you too love birds alone so you can get to know each other a little bit more it's been a while since I hung out with Kara anyway."

Scout said with a smile.

[For NTL]

Scout sat there with a smile looking at them. To Scout he just did a good thing by getting Kaden and Kala together and Scout felt real happy getting them both together. "Well that's my good deed for the week" Scout said with a happy sigh.

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Kara approached Kala, Scout and Kaden with a smile

"oh hello now whats going on here.." Kara said with a slight smirk. She padded up next to Scout and sat by him and laid her head down on his shoulder smiling.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Kara approached Kala, Scout and Kaden with a smile

"oh hello now whats going on here.." Kara said with a slight smirk. She padded up next to Scout and sat by him and laid her head down on his shoulder smiling.

"I just got Kala and Kaden together I am so happy for what I did for them. But I am glad you're here them loving each other made me feel a little lonely." Scout said rubbing his cheek against her head which still rested on his shoulder.

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 12:32 AM
(ooc: aww more cubby love ^_^;;; :P! They will need it for what Maovu is doing xP)

Kara smiled and lifted her head from his shoulder and ran her pink tongue across his nose and purred softly to him.

"Aww, Thats really nice of you to have done that.." Kara said with a smile, She looked over to Kaden and Kala, they were sitting happily next to each other just like Kara was doing with Scout.

Just like us..

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 12:40 AM
(ooc: aww more cubby love ^_^;;; :P! They will need it for what Maovu is doing xP)

Kara smiled and lifted her head from his shoulder and ran her pink tongue across his nose and purred softly to him.

"Aww, Thats really nice of you to have done that.." Kara said with a smile, She looked over to Kaden and Kala, they were sitting happily next to each other just like Kara was doing with Scout.

Just like us..

Scout ran his pink tongue across her nose as well giving her a long lick on the nose.

"Well I just figured it was the right thing to do I'm a nice guy" Scout said wrapping his tail around Kala affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Kara smiled and curled her tail up around Scouts as it got close to his, She looked down at their intertwined tails and she smiled again looking back up to Scout.

"Yes it was, that was very nice of you Scout" Kara said with a purr.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 12:43 AM
[For NTL]

Scout sat there with a smile looking at them. To Scout he just did a good thing by getting Kaden and Kala together and Scout felt real happy getting them both together. "Well that's my good deed for the week" Scout said with a happy sigh.

{Ooh musta missed that one sorry}

Kala smiled. "Kara's here now, so we can all stay together if ya like Scout?" she asked. "Hey Kara" Kala smiled happily as she sat with Kaden facing both Kara and Scout.

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 12:45 AM
"Hey there Kala" Kara said with a smile looking towards the two new lovers.

"Its nice that you two are together now.." Kara said with a wink.
"Hopefully he will be as nice as Scout is to me.." Kara said with a purr rubbing her head up against Scouts

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 12:46 AM
{Ooh musta missed that one sorry}

Kala smiled. "Kara's here now, so we can all stay together if ya like Scout?" she asked. "Hey Kara" Kala smiled happily as she sat with Kaden facing both Kara and Scout.

Scout gives Kala a congrats lick. "I am so happy that you and Kaden got along so well it's gonna be better now because I believe now that we all have dates it's going to bring us all closer together as friends, I at least hope it does" Scout says.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"Hey there Kala" Kara said with a smile looking towards the two new lovers.

"Its nice that you two are together now.." Kara said with a wink.
"Hopefully he will be as nice as Scout is to me.." Kara said with a purr rubbing her head up against Scouts

"i know" Kala smiled happily. "I'm sure he will be Kara" she smiled looking towards Kaden and given him her first ever loving nuzzle.

Scout gives Kala a congrats lick. "I am so happy that you and Kaden got along so well it's gonna be better now because I believe now that we all have dates it's going to bring us all closer together as friends, I at least hope it does" Scout says.

Kala's smile widens again, "Thank you Scout, It's all down to you though really, so thank you" she said giving him a friendly hug for getting her and Kaden together. "I hope us all having dates brings us closer together to Scout, I think it will... It's Double the fun" she chuckled.

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 12:55 AM
((ooc: Oh heck no, This is going to kill the friendship BWAHHAHAHAH Ebil Pwns :evilgrin: )

Kara smiled, "I hope so, You guys are awesome friends.. I don't know much about Kaden though but he seems to be a very nice guy" Kara said with a smile

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 12:57 AM
"i know" Kala smiled happily. "I'm sure he will be Kara" she smiled looking towards Kaden and given him her first ever loving nuzzle.

Kala's smile widens again, "Thank you Scout, It's all down to you though really, so thank you" she said giving him a friendly hug for getting her and Kaden together. "I hope us all having dates brings us closer together to Scout, I think it will... It's Double the fun" she chuckled.

Scout chuckled back returning the hug. "AWWWWWW it was nothin just doing a friend a friendly deed. Anything for 2 of my best friends in the world you and Kaden." Scout said giving Kara a loving nuzzle.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 12:59 AM
((ooc: Oh heck no, This is going to kill the friendship BWAHHAHAHAH Ebil Pwns :evilgrin: )

Kara smiled, "I hope so, You guys are awesome friends.. I don't know much about Kaden though but he seems to be a very nice guy" Kara said with a smile

(occ: :Ohno: KtL you evil evil person you :p)

"aww group hug" Kala giggled as she got everyone together for a group hug, "Kaden is pretty new to our group, but he IS a VERY nice guy" Kala said prouldy with a wink.

Scout chuckled back returning the hug. "AWWWWWW it was nothin just doing a friend a friendly deed. Anything for 2 of my best friends in the world you and Kaden." Scout said giving Kara a loving nuzzle.

Kala smiled at Scout "Well you deserve some kind of medal or something" she laughed. "It's good we all get on so well" she smiled resting her head on Kaden.

{Occ: Right folks 2am here so Kala... well ME is going to sleep :p carry on tomorrow}

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 01:05 AM
(occ: :Ohno: KtL you evil evil person you :p)

"aww group hug" Kala giggled as she got everyone together for a group hug, "Kaden is pretty new to our group, but he IS a VERY nice guy" Kala said prouldy with a wink.

Kala smiled at Scout "Well you deserve some kind of medal or something" she laughed. "It's good we all get on so well" she smiled resting her head on Kaden.

{Occ: Right folks 2am here so Kala... well ME is going to sleep :p carry on tomorrow}

Scout smiles proudly when Kala says he deserves a medal. "Awwww, thanks Kala" He says. "But I don't need a medal I all ready got my trophy right here" Scout said pulling Kara close.

Scout was really into hugging so You didn't have to tell Scout twice. Scout hugged Kala as everyone joined the group cub hug.

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 01:08 AM
( Evil.. Evil.. Is good.. :P EVIL RULES all... xD!!)

Kara smiled, she hugged her two friends Scout and Kara, and then hugged the new friend she just made Kaden and smiled, after she was done she purred gently to Scout and laid down on the ground smiling, She was some what tired, but didn't want to tell anyone of her fatique.

Kopa
October 16th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Kaden joined in on the group cub hug. He was glad to be with Kala. Even though he didn't say much he did make up for it by showing his feelings. He had the same smile on his face from before.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 01:21 AM
( Evil.. Evil.. Is good.. :P EVIL RULES all... xD!!)

Kara smiled, she hugged her two friends Scout and Kara, and then hugged the new friend she just made Kaden and smiled, after she was done she purred gently to Scout and laid down on the ground smiling, She was some what tired, but didn't want to tell anyone of her fatique.

(I don't know you anymore KTL ;))

Scout lies next to her and strokes her head with a front paw.

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 01:43 AM
((ooc: no one does :(.. aww lol xP I've always been evil :P Just .. Not in an evil sort of way))

Kara smiled and purred as Scout stroked her, she snuggled up close to hopefully what would be her future mate.

"Wow.. If I could get any tireder.. I would die or something.." Kara said with a smirk, She let out a small yawn which actually turned out to sound like a small growl.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 01:55 AM
((ooc: no one does :(.. aww lol xP I've always been evil :P Just .. Not in an evil sort of way))

Kara smiled and purred as Scout stroked her, she snuggled up close to hopefully what would be her future mate.

"Wow.. If I could get any tireder.. I would die or something.." Kara said with a smirk, She let out a small yawn which actually turned out to sound like a small growl.

Scout licked her as he heard the small growl. He pulled her a little bit closer and rubs his body against her's purring.

((DOn't worry KTL You're still my best friend evil or not:cheese: ))

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 01:59 AM
((ooc: yay ^_^!! Hehe Evil and good reunite? :D!))

Kara smiled happily to Scout, She was so glad that she had got with him before Kala had came, because she knew somewhere in her mind that Scout would have taken Kala then and their, falling head over paws for her.

"Love you Scout.." Kara said with a purr to him, her body vibrating as she purred and it vibrated his side somewhat too.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 02:03 AM
((ooc: yay ^_^!! Hehe Evil and good reunite? :D!))

Kara smiled happily to Scout, She was so glad that she had got with him before Kala had came, because she knew somewhere in her mind that Scout would have taken Kala then and their, falling head over paws for her.

"Love you Scout.." Kara said with a purr to him, her body vibrating as she purred and it vibrated his side somewhat too.

(Why not? Can't we all just be friends. We should all just join hands and be friends with one another god I'm starting to sound like Mr. Fricken Rogers}

Scout giggles a little as he feels the vibration from Kara's body. "I love you too Kara more then anything else in this whole entire world"

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 02:11 AM
(ooc: Hell no, (I'm allowed to say that right? -.-) Evil Plus Good is not a good combo :P!)

Kara smiled and licked Scout's cheek softly staring into his ocean blue eyes. Then she broke her gaze away from Scout and laid staring at Kaden and Kala, The new cub lovers.

"Their lucky to finally have one another.. I could tell Kaden had something for her the first time I met him" Kara said with a smirk.

Katse
October 16th, 2005, 02:24 AM
((KtL has joined the Darkside.:jejeje: One of us... One of uuuuuussssss........))

Kovu The Lion
October 16th, 2005, 02:35 AM
((ooc: yes.. The darkside is good.. Very good.. Join us.. hear us calling in the night.. Our howl will scare you, You will fear us.. Blood will be shed soon.. :o... Fear us... For we are... Evil :evilgrin: ))

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Scout smiles proudly when Kala says he deserves a medal. "Awwww, thanks Kala" He says. "But I don't need a medal I all ready got my trophy right here" Scout said pulling Kara close.

Scout was really into hugging so You didn't have to tell Scout twice. Scout hugged Kala as everyone joined the group cub hug.

Kala smiled. "I hope you have that trophy for a very long time too" Kala smirked and gve Kaden a kiss on the cheek before laying down infront of him. "we'll do some fun stuff tomorrow yea?" she asked her friends.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Kala smiled. "I hope you have that trophy for a very long time too" Kala smirked and gve Kaden a kiss on the cheek before laying down infront of him. "we'll do some fun stuff tomorrow yea?" she asked her friends.

((I still can't believe I lost one of my rp pals to the dark side))

"Thanks, I hope so too." Scout says looking at Kala. "Of course we'll do some fun stuff tomorrow Kala I encourage it." Scout said with a smile before resting his head on Kara's.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 10:04 AM
((I still can't believe I lost one of my rp pals to the dark side))

"Thanks, I hope so too." Scout says looking at Kala. "Of course we'll do some fun stuff tomorrow Kala I encourage it." Scout said with a smile before resting his head on Kara's.

(Well i ain't going to the dark side so don't worry :-))

"Ok well nighty night then" she smiled resting her head on Kaden's as she fell asleep

(cut to morning)

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 10:10 AM
(Well i ain't going to the dark side so don't worry :-))

"Ok well nighty night then" she smiled resting her head on Kaden's as she fell asleep

(cut to morning)

((*Hugs and chains her down so she can't be sucked into Sengalo an KTL'S evil ways*))

The next morning Scout wakes up bright and early and gets himself some water by the river. He comes back to see everyone still asleep. "What a bunch of sleepyheads" He thinks to himself. Scout was always raring to go play this early in the morning. But he didn't feel like being killed so he sat there with a smile trying to find something else to occupy his time with. "Gee I never realised how boring it was when you can't hang out with your friends" He says with a yawn.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 10:20 AM
((*Hugs and chains her down so she can't be sucked into Sengalo an KTL'S evil ways*))

The next morning Scout wakes up bright and early and gets himself some water by the river. He comes back to see everyone still asleep. "What a bunch of sleepyheads" He thinks to himself. Scout was always raring to go play this early in the morning. But he didn't feel like being killed so he sat there with a smile trying to find something else to occupy his time with. "Gee I never realised how boring it was when you can't hang out with your friends" He says with a yawn.

(*Hugs back and refuses to go to the... 'dark side'*)

Kala was half awake and half asleep, she rolled over opened one eye and feel back to sleep again, after several odd minutes she opened both eyes, looked down at Kaden as he sleeped and smiled. she then seen Scout "Morning Scout" she yawned.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 10:24 AM
(*Hugs back and refuses to go to the... 'dark side'*)

Kala was half awake and half asleep, she rolled over opened one eye and feel back to sleep again, after several odd minutes she opened both eyes, looked down at Kaden as he sleeped and smiled. she then seen Scout "Morning Scout" she yawned.

((YAY :))
"Good morning Kala, sorry if I woke you" Scout said. "I'm always up at this time what can I say I'm a cub on the move" Scout says with a laugh. "You wanna have a little fun just you and me or do you want to wait till the other's get up?" Scout asked.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 10:28 AM
((YAY :))
"Good morning Kala, sorry if I woke you" Scout said. "I'm always up at this time what can I say I'm a cub on the move" Scout says with a laugh. "You wanna have a little fun just you and me or do you want to wait till the other's get up?" Scout asked.

Kala smiled. "you didn't wake me Scout"
Kala looked at Kara and Kaden and seem them sleeping. "we'll have some fun on our own till they wake" she smiled. "gives us something to do whilst we wait for them to wake, let's not wander of to far from them though eh?" she smiled.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Kala smiled. "you didn't wake me Scout"
Kala looked at Kara and Kaden and seem them sleeping. "we'll have some fun on our own till they wake" she smiled. "gives us something to do whilst we wait for them to wake, let's not wander of to far from them though eh?" she smiled.

"Yeah I agree I was hoping you'd say yes. I'm not that good with waiting and patience. We could go play right by that river over there it's only a straight line from where we sleep and it's not even that far away but it's far enough ayay that they won't get waken up by us playing. What do you wanna play anyway? I'm good with any game you can think of.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Yeah I agree I was hoping you'd say yes. I'm not that good with waiting and patience. We could go play right by that river over there it's only a straight line from where we sleep and it's not even that far away but it's far enough ayay that they won't get waken up by us playing. What do you wanna play anyway? I'm good with any game you can think of.

"hehe me too" she smiled at Scout. "I think that's a good idea. we can still see them and they won't get woken. she smiled. "i dunno what do you wanna play" she said tackling and pinning Scout down all the way to the river.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 10:51 AM
"hehe me too" she smiled at Scout. "I think that's a good idea. we can still see them and they won't get woken. she smiled. "i dunno what do you wanna play" she said tackling and pinning Scout down all the way to the river.

"Pinning sounds like a good choice to me" Scout said as Kala pinned him down using her two font paws but if there was anything Scout was good at it was cunning skill he smiled evilly as he saw Kala's back paws. "I do this little trick all the time" Scout said with a smile. He uses his tail to wrap around Kala's back left leg and gently gives his tail a small tug. Of course since it was wrapped around her leg she toppled over. This was the perfect time to pin her for Scout.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Pinning sounds like a good choice to me" Scout said as Kala pinned him down using her two font paws but if there was anything Scout was good at it was cunning skill he smiled evilly as he saw Kala's back paws. "I do this little trick all the time" Scout said with a smile. He uses his tail to wrap around Kala's back left leg and gently gives his tail a small tug. Of course since it was wrapped around her leg she toppled over. This was the perfect time to pin her for Scout.

Kala smiled "Pinning is fun" she grinned. she wondered why he was smiling evilly and then she toppled over "ARGH, Hey no fair!" she called. "I'm meanna teach you, your gunna have to teach me that one Scout" she smiled cunningly.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Kala smiled "Pinning is fun" she grinned. she wondered why he was smiling evilly and then she toppled over "ARGH, Hey no fair!" she called. "I'm meanna teach you, your gunna have to teach me that one Scout" she smiled cunningly.

Scout: Sure I will, but first.........

Scout puts his paws on Kala.

Scout: I pinned ya Kala.

Scout said with a proud smile.

Scout: It's very easy Ballard and Kara taught me how to do it. You just take your tail and wrap it around your opponents back leg like this.

Scout helps Kala up and wraps his tail around her back leg.

Scout: Now all you have to do is give your tail a quick pull like this.

Scout gives his tail a quick pull.

It playfully flips Kala over because of the tail wrapped around her back leg.

Scout: And that's how you do it. Please don't tell anyone else. OKay? Make it our little secret.

Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Scout: Sure I will, but first.........

Scout puts his paws on Kala.

Scout: I pinned ya Kala.

Scout said with a proud smile.

Scout: It's very easy Ballard and Kara taught me how to do it. You just take your tail and wrap it around your opponents back leg like this.

Scout helps Kala up and wraps his tail around her back leg.

Scout: Now all you have to do is give your tail a quick pull like this.

Scout gives his tail a quick pull.

It playfully flips Kala over because of the tail wrapped around her back leg.

Scout: And that's how you do it. Please don't tell anyone else. OKay? Make it our little secret.

Scout said.

Kala smiled with a giggle "I won't tell anyone, That's a cool trick" she smiled.

That's gunna make me an even better pinner now she grinned. Then she relised Scout was the first ever person to pin her!
"wow you pinned me Scout, for the first time someone else has pinned me" She looked down and thought... did this mean she was loosing her skill in pinning. Kala got up and sat down looking at her paws sadly.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Kala smiled with a giggle "I won't tell anyone, That's a cool trick" she smiled.

That's gunna make me an even better pinner now she grinned. Then she relised Scout was the first ever person to pin her!
"wow you pinned me Scout, for the first time someone else has pinned me" She looked down and thought... did this mean she was loosing her skill in pinning. Kala got up and sat down looking at her paws sadly.

Scout came up and nuzzled her gently. "Of course you're still the best at pinning. Even the master gets pinned every once in a while. You're still the best girl pinner I know Kala and if you look at it this way I would have never been able to pin you unless it was that trick. I'm the real person who should be sad about not being a good pinner not you." Scout says lifting her head up gently and gives her a lick on the cheek.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Scout came up and nuzzled her gently. "Of course you're still the best at pinning. Even the master gets pinned every once in a while. You're still the best girl pinner I know Kala and if you look at it this way I would have never been able to pin you unless it was that trick. I'm the real person who should be sad about not being a good pinner not you." Scout says lifting her head up gently and gives her a lick on the cheek.

Kala smiles! "I guess your right" "I am still the best girl pinner aren't I?" she smirked and gave Scout a lick on the cheek back "You shouldn't be sad - when were older me and you are gunna teach younger cubs how to pin together" she smiled.

Lion King Stu
October 16th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Nala smiled "it's a nice feeling to share with the one you love" Nala rested her head on Twi's shouldar "yea, we have a gorgeoues cub, perhaps another on it's way" she smirked winking at Twi. "a very strong relationship and a very loving partner" she smiled purring. "Your very special to me Twilight" :-)

Twilight purred softly through his decreasing pants as Nala rested her head on his shoulders listening to her words.
"Yeah its a very nice feeling" he purred holding her close feeling the slight coldness sharing his body heat with hers purring softly into her ear.
"Yeah I can't wait to see if we do or not....I think we will you were in heat afteral" he purred softly "I wonder what Simba's going to think" he smirked softly kissing Nala.
"Well you got two loving partners you little minx" he smirked purring softly "But yeah your right.....your more than special ever could be to me Nala" he smiled looking into her eyes holding her close kissing her lovingly and deeply.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Twilight purred softly through his decreasing pants as Nala rested her head on his shoulders listening to her words.
"Yeah its a very nice feeling" he purred holding her close feeling the slight coldness sharing his body heat with hers purring softly into her ear.
"Yeah I can't wait to see if we do or not....I think we will you were in heat afteral" he purred softly "I wonder what Simba's going to think" he smirked softly kissing Nala.
"Well you got two loving partners you little minx" he smirked purring softly "But yeah your right.....your more than special ever could be to me Nala" he smiled looking into her eyes holding her close kissing her lovingly and deeply.

"It is isn't it" Nala smiled and purred back at Twi. "I reckon we will have cub on it's way soon Twilight" she winked. "I dunno what Simba will think, he'll probably be dreaming when were about to tell him" she laughed jokingly. "I know I have two loving partners and I love just as much as each other" she smiled. "Your just as special to me to Twilight" she purred closing her eyes and kissing Twi back lovingly and meaningfully.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Kala smiles! "I guess your right" "I am still the best girl pinner aren't I?" she smirked and gave Scout a lick on the cheek back "You shouldn't be sad - when were older me and you are gunna teach younger cubs how to pin together" she smiled.

"Of course you are the best girl pinner" Scout said. "And I'm gonna love teaching younger cubs how to pin especially when I'm teaching with you" Scout said. "You wanna continue pinning or play something else? I'm good either way." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Of course you are the best girl pinner" Scout said. "And I'm gonna love teaching younger cubs how to pin especially when I'm teaching with you" Scout said. "You wanna continue pinning or play something else? I'm good either way." Scout said.

"it'll be great" she grinned. "I'm deffinetly gunna enjoy teaching other cubs to pin with you" she smiled "let's do something else now, you know of any butterflys round here we could chase?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Scout pointed to a meadow not too far from the river. "I'm guessing we could find some butterflies over there" Scout says pointing with a paw to the meadow.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Scout pointed to a meadow not too far from the river. "I'm guessing we could find some butterflies over there" Scout says pointing with a paw to the meadow.

"well what we waiting for Kala smirked" she swished her tail at Scout "Tag your it!" she grinned gently pushing Scout over as she ran of towards the medow.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 06:14 PM
"well what we waiting for Kala smirked" she swished her tail at Scout "Tag your it!" she grinned gently pushing Scout over as she ran of towards the medow.

"I'm gonna get you for that" Scout called out playfully chasing after Kala with all his speed. He tagged her with a paw. "Now you're it" Scout said jumping over her playfully. "I bet you can't catch me.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"I'm gonna get you for that" Scout called out playfully chasing after Kala with all his speed. He tagged her with a paw. "Now you're it" Scout said jumping over her playfully. "I bet you can't catch me.

Kala had a big grin on her face, she ran up a tree and then pounced on Scout "Not any more... your it" Kala laughed as she approached the medow.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Kala had a big grin on her face, she ran up a tree and then pounced on Scout "Not any more... your it" Kala laughed as she approached the medow.

"WOw your a great tree climber can you teach me how to climb trees." Scout says after cruching in the low grass and tackling her down since he was unseen. "Tag now you're it again." Scout says running through the flowers.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"WOw your a great tree climber can you teach me how to climb trees." Scout says after cruching in the low grass and tackling her down since he was unseen. "Tag now you're it again." Scout says running through the flowers.

"I'm used to climbing snowy hills and mountains" she told him "I guess that has something to do with it, I just run at the tree and sprint and leap as much as i can as soon as my paws touch the tree" she grinned. "Hey how do you hide in grass? me being white it's hard for me to blend in with anything" she frowned jumping up and pinning Scout again "na uh your it!" she giggled.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"I'm used to climbing snowy hills and mountains" she told him "I guess that has something to do with it, I just run at the tree and sprint and leap as much as i can as soon as my paws touch the tree" she grinned. "Hey how do you hide in grass? me being white it's hard for me to blend in with anything" she frowned jumping up and pinning Scout again "na uh your it!" she giggled.

"I was taught some hunting skills that's all." "ANyone can blend in with their surroundings you would be easy to blend in with snow or a sheet or something" Scout says tackling her they somersault down a big hill. Scout pins her down again. "What do you know I pinned you and your it". Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 08:05 PM
"I was taught some hunting skills that's all." "ANyone can blend in with their surroundings you would be easy to blend in with snow or a sheet or something" Scout says tackling her they somersault down a big hill. Scout pins her down again. "What do you know I pinned you and your it". Scout said. "I guess so, but there is no snow or sheets around here" she tilted her head to the side. "hehe you pinned me again" she giggled, she got up and started chasing after Scout, but she then got distracted by a passing butterfly as she followed it she was heading nearer and nearer the cliff's edge not paying attention to were she was going, all eyes were fixed on the butterfly...

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"I guess so, but there is no snow or sheets around here" she tilted her head to the side. "hehe you pinned me again" she giggled, she got up and started chasing after Scout, but she then got distracted by a passing butterfly as she followed it she was heading nearer and nearer the cliff's edge not paying attention to were she was going, all eyes were fixed on the butterfly...

"Kala look out" Scout yelled. Scout in one slick heroic move dives at her so she goes to the right side mere inches from the cliff. Scout helps her up gasping for breath that was the scariest thing that ever happened to Scout.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"Kala look out" Scout yelled. Scout in one slick heroic move dives at her so she goes to the right side mere inches from the cliff. Scout helps her up gasping for breath that was the scariest thing that ever happened to Scout.

Kala's ears lowered and her eyes widened (:Ohno:) as she spotted how close she was to the cliffs edge, she couldn't stop herself but just in time Scout dives her out the way just inches away from the edge. "Scout... you... you saved me" she said she cried hugging him very very tightly, she was very very grateful to him, that was the worst thing that had ever happened to her and the closest she had come to death! "I guess I should pay more attention to were I'm going shouldn't I?" she said fidgeting as she felt awkward, sad and a little embarrased. If she had been paying more attention to were she was going, rather than having her eyes fixed on the butterfly none of it would of happened.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Kala's ears lowered and her eyes widened (:Ohno:) as she spotted how close she was to the cliffs edge, she couldn't stop herself but just in time Scout dives her out the way just inches away from the edge. "Scout... you... you saved me" she said she cried hugging him very very tightly, she was very very grateful to him, that was the worst thing that had ever happened to her and the closest she had come to death! "I guess I should pay more attention to were I'm going shouldn't I?" she said fidgeting as she felt awkward, sad and a little embarrased. If she had been paying more attention to were she was going, rather than having her eyes fixed on the butterfly none of it would of happened.

Scout hugs her back. "It's okay Kala everybody gets distracted sometime and you're very welcome you're my best friend Kala I wasn't just going to watch you plunge to your death". Scout said licking her on the nose.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Scout hugs her back. "It's okay Kala everybody gets distracted sometime and you're very welcome you're my best friend Kala I wasn't just going to watch you plunge to your death". Scout said licking her on the nose.

"but but I shoulda been looking were I was going Scout" she said still a little embarrased but feeling better after what Scout had said. "Lucky for me I was with you eh?" she said licking Scout back with a friendly hug.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 09:11 PM
"but but I shoulda been looking were I was going Scout" she said still a little embarrased but feeling better after what Scout had said. "Lucky for me I was with you eh?" she said licking Scout back with a friendly hug.

"AWWWWWWW shucks" Scout blushed as Kala licked him back with a friendly hug. "Yeah you are lucky I was with you first I find you a boyfriend then I save your life. I guess I'm just a all around nice guy" Scout said. "I'm just glad You're ok I don't know what I'd do if I lost you" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"AWWWWWWW shucks" Scout blushed as Kala licked him back with a friendly hug. "Yeah you are lucky I was with you first I find you a boyfriend then I save your life. I guess I'm just a all around nice guy" Scout said. "I'm just glad You're ok I don't know what I'd do if I lost you" Scout said.

"Aww bless ya" she smiled. "you are a nice guy, and if you did loose me, you'd still have Kara" she smirked. "I'm still very grateful to you for both finding me a boyfriend and saving my life" she said hugging him tightly again and moving away from the edge

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 10:15 PM
"Aww bless ya" she smiled. "you are a nice guy, and if you did loose me, you'd still have Kara" she smirked. "I'm still very grateful to you for both finding me a boyfriend and saving my life" she said hugging him tightly again and moving away from the edge

"I know I'd still have Kara but I'd miss my best friend and that's you in case you haven't been paying attention to what I say and another thing don't mention it as you would say that's what friends are for" Scout says hugging her back tightly.

Nala The Princess
October 16th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"I know I'd still have Kara but I'd miss my best friend and that's you in case you haven't been paying attention to what I say and another thing don't mention it as you would say that's what friends are for" Scout says hugging her back tightly.

"hehe I would say that wouldn't I?" she smiled. "OK Let's not mention this to Kara or Kaden please Scout" she said shuffling her paws. "Yea, If it had been you I would of done the same thing, and I woulda missed you if i lost you too" she smiled.

Simba22
October 16th, 2005, 11:28 PM
"hehe I would say that wouldn't I?" she smiled. "OK Let's not mention this to Kara or Kaden please Scout" she said shuffling her paws. "Yea, If it had been you I would of done the same thing, and I woulda missed you if i lost you too" she smiled.

"Don't worry Kala your secrets are safe with me." Scout said with a smile. "You don't have to worry I'm not gonna embarass you." A butterfly lands on Scout's nose.

Tahj
October 17th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Tahj smiles at Scout and looks beyond the herizon Tahj talks to himself about the place "everything has changed here, If only my family were here, they would love this place,If only the king except me to live here, I'm tired of leaving this place." Tahj closes his eyes and imagins his family being beside him and a few tears fall from his eyes.

Kovu The Lion
October 17th, 2005, 01:52 AM
((ooc: tons of posts that are new.. and I have no clue where you guys are with Kaden, Scout, Kara, and Kala... xX... soo...))

Kara had wandered off from the group of four cubs, and it now made it three cubs, and her alone by herself. She had been following a butterfly that had disrupted her attention from the group and she followed it, getting herself lost from the group. After a few attempts at trying to catch the Butterfly, that was of three different colors, Orange black and red, She started off padding along in a direction heading towards Pride Rock, Being the only place that she could see in view as of now.

Kopa
October 17th, 2005, 02:48 AM
Kaden awoke slowly. He sat up and stretched. He yawned a little. It took him a minute to realize that he was alone. He looked around for his friends but couldn't see them. He walked over to the river that was nearby. He took a little drink. He wondered where everyone had gone. He started to worry a little....

( kinda lost on where everyone is at the moment. o.o )

Kovu The Lion
October 17th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Kara was still walking along until she noticed the figure of a cub coming into view, She thought it was someone new so she started running faster, until she got up close enough to notice that its not someone new, but her pal-Kaden

"Hey Kaden!" Kara said as she approached the cub

((ooc: So am I.. :\))

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Kara was still walking along until she noticed the figure of a cub coming into view, She thought it was someone new so she started running faster, until she got up close enough to notice that its not someone new, but her pal-Kaden

((ooc: So am I.. :\))

((You and Kaden were still asleep so me and Kara were in a meadow not too far from the watering hole))

Scout sneaks up behind Kala and throws his paws over her eyes playfully. "Guess Who"! Scout said laughing.

Kovu The Lion
October 17th, 2005, 03:03 AM
((ooc: oops, Oh well : \ Do you mean Kala, Or Kara? I'll edit this post after I see your answer xP)

EDIT: ((ooc: Nevermind to all who saw this post x.X i'd forget it lol, Going to sleep and probably they will be in a totally different place when i get back in 16 hours (8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of school >_>...)))

Kopa
October 17th, 2005, 03:19 AM

Kaden looked over and saw Kara approaching him. "Hey Kara." he said with a friendly smile. "Do you know where Scout and Kala are?" he asked.

Kovu The Lion
October 17th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Kara smiled and sat down beside her friend when she had got close enough to him.

"Nope, I have no clue where they are, I woke up.. and they were gone.." Kara said with a slight sigh, "They are always leaving us huh?" Kara said with a smirk.

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Kara smiled and sat down beside her friend when she had got close enough to him.

"Nope, I have no clue where they are, I woke up.. and they were gone.." Kara said with a slight sigh, "They are always leaving us huh?" Kara said with a smirk.

Scout walks up behind Kara unnoticed. "Who's always leaving us?" Scout said with a smile.

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 04:32 AM
((ooc: oops, Oh well : \ Do you mean Kala, Or Kara? I'll edit this post after I see your answer xP)

EDIT: ((ooc: Nevermind to all who saw this post x.X i'd forget it lol, Going to sleep and probably they will be in a totally different place when i get back in 16 hours (8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of school >_>...)))

{I meant Kara I had to leave so fast I messed up}

Lion King Stu
October 17th, 2005, 05:25 AM
"It is isn't it" Nala smiled and purred back at Twi. "I reckon we will have cub on it's way soon Twilight" she winked. "I dunno what Simba will think, he'll probably be dreaming when were about to tell him" she laughed jokingly. "I know I have two loving partners and I love just as much as each other" she smiled. "Your just as special to me to Twilight" she purred closing her eyes and kissing Twi back lovingly and meaningfully.

Twilight continued to Kiss Nala rolling onto his back holding onto her still pulling her onto his front breaking the kiss purring looking up at her lovingly into ber eyes.
"I know for sure Nala after this we have a cub coming" he smiled purring still looking into her eyes; he placed his paws around her sides holding her close to him panting a little still getting back to normal once more.
He nuzzled his head into her chest softly.
"Yeah I'm sure Simba is going to be suprised when he hears this news....don't think hes going to get made he knows me and you have the hots for another" he said nuzzling her chest still.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"Don't worry Kala your secrets are safe with me." Scout said with a smile. "You don't have to worry I'm not gonna embarass you." A butterfly lands on Scout's nose.

"Thanks Scout" she sighed with relief giving him a friendly hug. "A butterfly" she grinned. "That's the same one I was chasing" She looked towards Scout... Then she spotted Kaden had awoke and smiled.

Kaden looked over and saw Kara approaching him. "Hey Kara." he said with a friendly smile. "Do you know where Scout and Kala are?" he asked.

Kala crept upto Kaden and put her paws over his eyes "Guess who sleepy head" she smiled.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Twilight continued to Kiss Nala rolling onto his back holding onto her still pulling her onto his front breaking the kiss purring looking up at her lovingly into ber eyes.
"I know for sure Nala after this we have a cub coming" he smiled purring still looking into her eyes; he placed his paws around her sides holding her close to him panting a little still getting back to normal once more.
He nuzzled his head into her chest softly.
"Yeah I'm sure Simba is going to be suprised when he hears this news....don't think hes going to get made he knows me and you have the hots for another" he said nuzzling her chest still.

Nala purred softly as Twi continued to kiss her. Nala smirked "I'm pretty sure we will do too" Nala smiled "Simba sure does know, and he's fine about us now, so he should be fine about this too" she replied gazing into Twi's eyes.

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Thanks Scout" she sighed with relief giving him a friendly hug. "A butterfly" she grinned. "That's the same one I was chasing" She looked towards Scout... Then she spotted Kaden had awoke and smiled.

Kala crept upto Kaden and put her paws over his eyes "Guess who sleepy head" she smiled.

"Man they sure do love to sleep don't they Kala?" Scout said cuddling next to Kara. "Not me if it weren't for my tiredness I'd be pinning all night." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 06:14 PM
"Man they sure do love to sleep don't they Kala?" Scout said cuddling next to Kara. "Not me if it weren't for my tiredness I'd be pinning all night." Scout said.

"they sure do Scout" she chuckled. "there finally awake now though Scout and we can all play together again" she grinned.

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 06:41 PM
"they sure do Scout" she chuckled. "there finally awake now though Scout and we can all play together again" she grinned.

"Yeah, let's play Tag or Hide and Seek or something". Scout said eager to play. Scout was just a little bit hyper active like most boys are.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"Yeah, let's play Tag or Hide and Seek or something". Scout said eager to play. Scout was just a little bit hyper active like most boys are.

"What do you wanna play" Kala asked Kaden and Kara "I don't mind, what you wanna play more Scout?" she asked.

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"What do you wanna play" Kala asked Kaden and Kara "I don't mind, what you wanna play more Scout?" she asked.

This was a tough decision to Scout. He waited a few moments and then his face lit up. "Tag, Tag, let's all play Tag" Scout says jumping up and down excitedly.

Nala The Princess
October 17th, 2005, 06:50 PM
This was a tough decision to Scout. He waited a few moments and then his face lit up. "Tag, Tag, let's all play Tag" Scout says jumping up and down excitedly.

"Who's gunna be it?" she smirked. "I don't wanna be it first" she fidgeted looking round at the other 3.

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Who's gunna be it?" she smirked. "I don't wanna be it first" she fidgeted looking round at the other 3.

[I think I might wait till KTL or Kopa come on I don't want them to get lost under all the new posts.]

Kovu The Lion
October 17th, 2005, 07:50 PM
((ooc: Thanks for the wait guys x).. Helped :D!))

Kara smiled, "I'll be it, I don't care" Kara said with a smirk, "Because either way, I will find one of you guys" Kara said with a chuckle.

Kopa
October 17th, 2005, 11:44 PM
( Thanks for waiting ^^ I kept wondering how many posts I would be behind when I got home :hehe: :p )

"Tag sounds great!" said Kaden with a grin. He hadn't played tag with anyone in like forever.

Simba22
October 17th, 2005, 11:51 PM
((ooc: Thanks for the wait guys x).. Helped :D!))

Kara smiled, "I'll be it, I don't care" Kara said with a smirk, "Because either way, I will find one of you guys" Kara said with a chuckle.

(( No problem KTL you would have done the same thing for us))

"I bet you can't catch me though Kara I'm too fast in fact back when I was a baby my uncle would call me Speed Demon" Scout said with a cocky smile.

"You need me to refresh your memory on how to play Kaden" Scout thought this was a dumb question but it never hurt to ask.

Kopa
October 18th, 2005, 12:01 AM

"You need me to refresh your memory on how to play Kaden" Scout thought this was a dumb question but it never hurt to ask.

"No need to. I'm a pretty good player." said Kaden with smirk.

Simba22
October 18th, 2005, 12:09 AM
"No need to. I'm a pretty good player." said Kaden with smirk.

"Cool Hey Kara we're playing with bases so that tree over there is safe." Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 18th, 2005, 07:37 AM
"Cool Hey Kara we're playing with bases so that tree over there is safe." Scout said.

Kala listened to her friends talking about tag. she smiled and chuckled to herself

{Occ: Not sure when I'll next be able to roleplay for bit, busy bee for next few days and fri im going to manchester and hudds}

Lion King Stu
October 18th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Nala purred softly as Twi continued to kiss her. Nala smirked "I'm pretty sure we will do too" Nala smiled "Simba sure does know, and he's fine about us now, so he should be fine about this too" she replied gazing into Twi's eyes.

"Yeah I know Simba knows" Twilight replied looking up at Nala purring softly as he pulled back from the kiss once more "He knows we have a relationship and all just he may be slightly annoyed we just going off to make cubbies" he laughed softly "I'm sure he wouldn't mind another cub as well since he is king and all" he smirked slightly.
"I'm sure he can see this stuff coming though...and besides hes got the rest of the damn pride as well" he smirked "He wouldn't mind me getting really friendly with his queen....and mine" he smiled licking her nose glancing deeply and lovingly into her eyes once more kissing her.

Mizani
October 19th, 2005, 03:12 AM
((um, well I guess I should come back into this RP. Alot has happened, but I think I got most of the main events))
A tail tuft of a dusty brown hue flipped from side to side. It's movement were as if it were a fly that was flying around in one area as flies do. The sun was begining to flood the land with light, and the air held a humid fresh feel. Chin brushed paws, as Subira rested her head down on her forepaws. The shade of the Acacia tree coaxed sleep in its dim grey shadows, and Subira was quite tempted to fall asleep again. Soon the thought of her friends crept up on her mind.
She'd heard that a few new cubs had ventured into the Pridelands. She'd also heard something that she wished wasn't true. Word was it, a lion that looked like Kovujin had the eye of a killer. Even though he was her friend, somehow, it didn't surprise her. Kovujin had come from a Pride of killers. Perhaps his training was coming back. When she met him, he seemed that he didn't want to kill any more. But a lion can change.

Kovu The Lion
October 19th, 2005, 03:19 AM
The morning sun glared down on Tumai's Fur, heating it up and creating a glare underneath his eye lids, He tried rolling over and moving his head in other directions, but it still seemed to stay there, as if something was forcing him to wake up.

"Stupid sun.. Go back down.." Tumai said with an angry growl as he covered his head up with his paws, He soon gave up the urge to fight the sun, It was an unbeatable battle, and the sun wouldnt fall back down for no lion, Like Time would not stop for anything, It kept going and Tumai gradually had learned this over the time of his life.

He rolled over onto his side, some of the grass was still wet with dew, and it stuck to his fur making it somewhat wet. He opened his eyes to be looking at the half asleep form of his favourite Lioness- Subira.

A smile was now set on his muzzle, He got up lazily onto four paws grogidly standing up, almost falling back down on the ground, This was the best Sleep Tumai had gotten in quite a while now. "Wow, Still.. To.. Tired.." Tumai said with a yawn. He padded up to Subira who wasnt to far away from him, Under the same tree as himself.

"Wakey wakey Sleepy head.. the sun rises and with it you must" He said with a smile, playfully nudging her to conciousness with his nose.

Simba22
October 19th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
((um, well I guess I should come back into this RP. Alot has happened, but I think I got most of the main events))
A tail tuft of a dusty brown hue flipped from side to side. It's movement were as if it were a fly that was flying around in one area as flies do. The sun was begining to flood the land with light, and the air held a humid fresh feel. Chin brushed paws, as Subira rested her head down on her forepaws. The shade of the Acacia tree coaxed sleep in its dim grey shadows, and Subira was quite tempted to fall asleep again. Soon the thought of her friends crept up on her mind.
She'd heard that a few new cubs had ventured into the Pridelands. She'd also heard something that she wished wasn't true. Word was it, a lion that looked like Kovujin had the eye of a killer. Even though he was her friend, somehow, it didn't surprise her. Kovujin had come from a Pride of killers. Perhaps his training was coming back. When she met him, he seemed that he didn't want to kill any more. But a lion can change.

Scout had walked up alongside Subira. "Hey Subira you don't mind me hanging out with you do you? I'm kinda worried about Mvivu formerly Kovujin is going to kill me. Hanging out with an adult makes me feel more safe." Scout said.

Mizani
October 19th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Subira drifted her eyes lazily up towards Tumai. Her long time best friend, it had been about a month that Subira had loved him in more then in a brotherly way. His fur was wet with dew, and Subira let a laugh escape her maw.
"Little wet eh Tumai?" She grinned, rolling on her back to get a better view of his face.

Before he could answer, Subira's emerald green ords floated over to a certain cub with an orange pelt, and blue eyes. Scout was worried about Kovujin as well. She knew he had been close to him, and the cub already had enough troubles in his life.

"Sure Scout, what ever makes you feel better" She said, smiling comfortingly at the fast growing cub. Next thing she would know, Scout would be a teen; no longer the playful little cub he was now.

Simba22
October 19th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Subira drifted her eyes lazily up towards Tumai. Her long time best friend, it had been about a month that Subira had loved him in more then in a brotherly way. His fur was wet with dew, and Subira let a laugh escape her maw.
"Little wet eh Tumai?" She grinned, rolling on her back to get a better view of his face.

Before he could answer, Subira's emerald green ords floated over to a certain cub with an orange pelt, and blue eyes. Scout was worried about Kovujin as well. She knew he had been close to him, and the cub already had enough troubles in his life.

"Sure Scout, what ever makes you feel better" She said, smiling comfortingly at the fast growing cub. Next thing she would know, Scout would be a teen; no longer the playful little cub he was now.

Scout just thinks of something. " What do you think will happen to Kala? If I lose her as my girlfriend because her dad changes her to the dark side I don't know what I'd do." Scout said crying.

Mizani
October 19th, 2005, 03:39 AM
((ooc: I think you mean Kara '22;)))
Subira looked at Scout thoughtfully. Kara looked up to her daddy big time. He was her role model, and Kara loved him with all her heart. But then again, she had loved Kovujin as her father, not Maovu. Maovu was different, and somehow she knew that Kovujin wasn't going to come back.

Rolling back on her front, Subira hugged the small cub close and gently patting him until his crying subsided a bit. This wasn't the first time she'd seen her friend crying, and she'd learnt that her friend got real close to his friends and family.

"Its alright Scout, her heart is pure. She has to much love in her heart for you to become like her father"

Simba22
October 19th, 2005, 03:46 AM
((ooc: I think you mean Kara '22;)))
Subira looked at Scout thoughtfully. Kara looked up to her daddy big time. He was her role model, and Kara loved him with all her heart. But then again, she had loved Kovujin as her father, not Maovu. Maovu was different, and somehow she knew that Kovujin wasn't going to come back.

Rolling back on her front, Subira hugged the small cub close and gently patting him until his crying subsided a bit. This wasn't the first time she'd seen her friend crying, and she'd learnt that her friend got real close to his friends and family.

"Its alright Scout, her heart is pure. She has to much love in her heart for you to become like her father"

[Ya see this is what happens when I am online near 12 o clock at night.] Scout sniffles. "Ya really think so Subira"? Scout said hugging her back."I really hope you're right, I'm glad I still have you to talk too though. Scout said giving her a nuzzle. "What could drive a lion to do that I mean he was a real nice guy up until now what do you think happened?" Scout said a little confused. He wasn't too sure about what ever happened to Kovujin. First minute he's his friend next minute he wants to plan killings. It just didn't seem very like Kovujin. I mean one doesn't just become evil over night and it seemed like Kovujin did.

[Just now I amost put Mizani instead of Subira]

Kovu The Lion
October 19th, 2005, 03:48 AM

Tumai smirked, he tried to shake his fur clean of the water, but it stuck to him like glue, a small growl escaped his maw. "Gosh darnit" He growled angrily, "Well yes kind of" He said with a smirk now set on his face.

His eyes shifted to the cub who bore an orange coat of fur, and eyes that of the ocean, or anything that represented water for that matter.
A confused look was set on his face, "Aww.. Poor thing.. I don't really know this... Kara to much so I can't help you here.." He said as his ears went flat against his head.

((ooc: guys xP No one knows that Moavu (Kovujin) Is evil yet, You guys IRL can know, but the RP Characters shouldnt know.. Yet))

Simba22
October 19th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Tumai smirked, he tried to shake his fur clean of the water, but it stuck to him like glue, a small growl escaped his maw. "Gosh darnit" He growled angrily, "Well yes kind of" He said with a smirk now set on his face.

His eyes shifted to the cub who bore an orange coat of fur, and eyes that of the ocean, or anything that represented water for that matter.
A confused look was set on his face, "Aww.. Poor thing.. I don't really know this... Kara to much so I can't help you here.." He said as his ears went flat against his head.

((ooc: guys xP No one knows that Moavu (Kovujin) Is evil yet, You guys IRL can know, but the RP Characters shouldnt know.. Yet))

[OOC:Once again sorry KTL]

Mizani
October 19th, 2005, 04:01 AM
((ooc: Well Subira heard it on the wind gossip. Not really on the wind, but animal gossip basically.))
Subira sighed.

"He was brought up in a Pride fueled by fighting Scout. I think he may be reverting back to those times"

Though her words must hurt Scout more, the cub needed an explanation. But Kovujin had seemed so kind. The way his eyes were full of love when he looked upon Nela, or when he would smile that smile of pure happiness when he would watch Mara and Reno. He had fought those who were evil, it seemed impossible for such a lion to go wrong. But he did, and that was what mattered at the moment. He was now everything Subira had hated when she was a cub, but somewhere in her heart, Subira hoped that Kovujin hadn't forgotten all he had loved.

Simba22
October 19th, 2005, 04:05 AM
((ooc: Well Subira heard it on the wind gossip. Not really on the wind, but animal gossip basically.))
Subira sighed.

"He was brought up in a Pride fueled by fighting Scout. I think he may be reverting back to those times"

Though her words must hurt Scout more, the cub needed an explanation. But Kovujin had seemed so kind. The way his eyes were full of love when he looked upon Nela, or when he would smile that smile of pure happiness when he would watch Mara and Reno. He had fought those who were evil, it seemed impossible for such a lion to go wrong. But he did, and that was what mattered at the moment. He was now everything Subira had hated when she was a cub, but somewhere in her heart, Subira hoped that Kovujin hadn't forgotten all he had loved.

"I miss the old Kovujin" Scout said sadly rubbing his head in comfort against her fur. "I don't like this Kovujin at all" Scout says walking closer to Subira.

Kovu The Lion
October 19th, 2005, 04:08 AM
Subira sighed.

Tumai thought for a moment whether or not to put his two cents in or not. Then he couldnt hold himself back anymore.

"Maybe.. He got bored.. I sometimes get bored of this life, Its the same routine.. day in and day out" He said with a slight sigh. "Not that there is anything wrong with it, but you would think he comes from a long line of fighters, and their blood would be his own.. A fighter, born.. You can't just run away from something like that.. You know" Tumai said worriedly to Subira, "Maybe.. He's doing this to protect someone.. Or something, Or just trying to find out.. about something going on that we have no clue about" Tumai said with a smile.

"He could just be.. Spying"

Mizani
October 19th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Subira patted Scout some more and sighed again.

"Yeah Kid, so do I"

Subira looked up at Tumai, her eyes full of loss. Kovujins turn was hard on her as well. She remembered when she used to go exploring with him, and Subira wondered if such a strong spirit could be lost so easily. She looked back at Scout and smiled.

"But perhaps someday, we'll see ol' Kovujin again"

Subira looked up at Tumai as he let out his own thoughts.
She nodded her head.

"Maybe Tumai, but right now we can't be to sure"

Kovu The Lion
October 19th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Tumai put a smile on his face trying to cheer the cub up, "Just think of the good times.. Or something, Nothing will happen to you Scout, I promise you on that one" He said with a wink down to the cub,

"Probably right, I didn't know much about Kovujin, But from the looks of things.. He seems to have been really nice" He said with a smile, then he looked up into the Sky, Was This character, Kovujin, Somewhere looking up into the same sky, or walking on the same grass as them? Or was he in a different lands than them now, somewhere far away.. Had he even ran away for that matter? Not much was known about him, but he tried now to change the subject at hand.

"Well, new morning... New day, So... Umm.. How have you been fairing lately Scout? Anything new and unusual?" Tumai said with a smile, trying to make the cub forget of the old friend he had.

Simba22
October 19th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Subira patted Scout some more and sighed again.

"Yeah Kid, so do I"

Subira looked up at Tumai, her eyes full of loss. Kovujins turn was hard on her as well. She remembered when she used to go exploring with him, and Subira wondered if such a strong spirit could be lost so easily. She looked back at Scout and smiled.

"But perhaps someday, we'll see ol' Kovujin again"

Subira looked up at Tumai as he let out his own thoughts.
She nodded her head.

"Maybe Tumai, but right now we can't be to sure"

"I just don't understand my parents used to beat me up and try to kill me My parents taught me all it is about violence. My parents were killed by stinkin hyenas. And still I'm not like that, you know I always looked up to Kovujin as my big brother kinda like a father figure. If it weren't for me he would have died a while back when I first met him." Scout could look at Subira and see in her eyes that she missed Kovujin as well. "Don't worry Subira you still have me and I'm never gonna turn evil" Scout said with a smile.

Mizani
October 19th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Subira smiled and patted the cub.

"Thanks Scout, apreciate it"

Giving Scout one last little hug, she stood up and groomed her paw. She decided to change the subject. The last thing she wanted to talk about right now was Kovujin.

"So I hear you've made a few new friends Scout"

Simba22
October 19th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Subira smiled and patted the cub.

"Thanks Scout, apreciate it"

Giving Scout one last little hug, she stood up and groomed her paw. She decided to change the subject. The last thing she wanted to talk about right now was Kovujin.

"So I hear you've made a few new friends Scout"

"Oh yeah I made this new friend a quite a while ago she's a snow lion and very nice. Her name is Kala. And then the other one is a lost cub who doesn't have a home. His name is Kaden. I got Kaden and Kala together. It's kinda amazing that all my friends name begin with K" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
October 19th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Tumai laughed at the cubs joke of his friends names starting with the letter K,

"Hey now, Subira and I's name doesn't start with a K" He said with a smirk, Then playfully nudged Subira, "Unless she of course, Changed her name without telling me about it" He said with a chuckle to himself.

Tahj
October 19th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Tahj walks down the path and noticed Scout,Kovujin, and Subira in the distance he runs to them and reaches them about 10 minutes "What I miss, sorry if I was gone I got a little sidetracted." Tahj looks behind him.

Kovu The Lion
October 19th, 2005, 10:21 PM
((ooc: Err just so ya know mate xP Kovujin is not with them xD And He doesnt go by Kovujin.. *Sighs* tired of explaining this >_>.. Maovu is his name, he went evil blah blah blah and is gone.))

Simba22
October 20th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Tumai laughed at the cubs joke of his friends names starting with the letter K,

"Hey now, Subira and I's name doesn't start with a K" He said with a smirk, Then playfully nudged Subira, "Unless she of course, Changed her name without telling me about it" He said with a chuckle to himself.

"Oh right let me correct myself all the friends of mine that are cubs begin with K." Scout said correcting himself with a smile.

Kopa
October 20th, 2005, 01:36 AM
(( O.o This is what happens when I'm gone for a day :p I'm lost o_O :hehe: ))

Simba22
October 20th, 2005, 02:08 AM
(( O.o This is what happens when I'm gone for a day :p I'm lost o_O :hehe: ))

(( Serves you right for not being an internet hog and being online 24 hours a day 7 days a week;) ))

Scout runs back to Kaden.

Scout: Hey are we gonna play that game of Tag or what Kala gosh you're slow."

Scout leans in closer to Kaden.

Scout: "Girls must be the slowest things on the face of the earth" He whispers to Kaden with a wink to Kala.

Kopa
October 20th, 2005, 02:13 AM
(( Serves you right for not being an internet hog and being online 24 hours a day 7 days a week;) ))

Scout runs back to Kaden.

Scout: Hey are we gonna play that game of Tag or what Kala gosh you're slow."

Scout leans in closer to Kaden.

Scout: "Girls must be the slowest things on the face of the earth" He whispers to Kaden with a wink to Kala.

(( :p ))

"Yeah you're right." Said Kaden with a silent chuckle.

(( I didn't miss anything important did I? o.o ))

Simba22
October 20th, 2005, 02:17 AM
(( :p ))

"Yeah you're right." Said Kaden with a silent chuckle.

(( I didn't miss anything important did I? o.o ))

(( Not really anything important besides KTL Joining the dark side.:evilgrin: ))

Scout: Don't tell Kara I said that she might take another 28 hours to actually start the game. Scout said with a giggle.

Kopa
October 20th, 2005, 02:25 AM
(( Not really anything important besides KTL Joining the dark side.:evilgrin: ))

Scout: Don't tell Kara I said that she might take another 28 hours to actually start the game. Scout said with a giggle.

(( The darkside...."Release your anger" :p an obvious quote from an obvious Sith Lord :p ))

"Don't worry I won't tell her." replied Kaden "It'll take forever to start the game.." he said with a smirk.

Mizani
October 21st, 2005, 11:26 AM
Subira watched as Scout bounded over to two cubs. Deciding that it was best to let Scout have some fun alone with his friends, the trio reminded her much of her own cub hood. Frolicking all over the place, cubs had it good. They didn't have worries other then the filling of their own stomach, so they had more time to play.
Subira smirked at the thought of her cub antics, and looked up at Tumai.

"So what do you want to do now? Scout might be gone a while, and I think he and his friends want to be left alone"

Twitching her tail again, she groomed her shoulder while she awaited Tumai's answer.

Simba22
October 21st, 2005, 11:36 AM
Subira watched as Scout bounded over to two cubs. Deciding that it was best to let Scout have some fun alone with his friends, the trio reminded her much of her own cub hood. Frolicking all over the place, cubs had it good. They didn't have worries other then the filling of their own stomach, so they had more time to play.
Subira smirked at the thought of her cub antics, and looked up at Tumai.

"So what do you want to do now? Scout might be gone a while, and I think he and his friends want to be left alone"

Twitching her tail again, she groomed her shoulder while she awaited Tumai's answer.

Scout looked around his friend Kaden and Kala seemed to disappear. He had no idea where they went off too or when they'd come back. Scout looked down and sighed. He wanted to hang out with Subira and Tumai but it looked to Scout like they wanted to be alone. I mean they wouldn't want a cub following them around everywhere they go like a shadow. But it was very boring to Scout to just sit in the exact same spot, waiting for his friends who he didn't even know would ever come back. Scout wished for once he could just be a normal cub. A normal care free cub. But it seemed to Scout that each time he tried to have fun like a normal cub it would backfire in his face and another problem would arise. If this was a sign to what happens when he's older he might as well end it now. That's the way that Scout felt. He looked down at the ground and then back at Subira.

Kovu The Lion
October 21st, 2005, 07:56 PM
Tumai smiled over to Subira, "Yeah, Let the cubs be, They only have their cub hood to have fun you know?" he said with a slight chuckle, he padded up closer to where Subira was sitting down now and sat beside her, "What ever you want to do. I'm always making the decisions, Lets see you make one for once in your life other than hunting for food or being hungry" Tumai said with a smile giving Subira a lick on her cheek.

"Or... Well heres my bright idea for the day, How about we go somewhere? Waterhole, The Savannah.. But I guess were already there" he said with a smirk, "Or somewhere new, Or try to find something.." He said mischeviously,

"How much harm can a Lion and Lioness get into trying to do something new for a change huh?" He asked.

Kovu The Lion
October 21st, 2005, 07:59 PM
(Sorry for the double post but oh well i've seen others do it so Meh xP)

Kara walked up to her little friend in which she always called Scout.

"Hello there Stranger do I know you?" Kara joked pouncing upon his back knocking him down to the ground, She stood standing overtop his back licking the back of his head.

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 02:23 AM
(Sorry for the double post but oh well i've seen others do it so Meh xP)

Kara walked up to her little friend in which she always called Scout.

"Hello there Stranger do I know you?" Kara joked pouncing upon his back knocking him down to the ground, She stood standing overtop his back licking the back of his head.

Scout was so happy to see his little friend he could barely control himself Scout rolled over with her still standing atop his back. He pulls her close and hugs her. Scout didn't know if he ever wanted to let her go. Kara always knew when Scout was feeling down right depressed and always knew the perfect way to cheer him up. Scout and Kara were like soul mates. It's like he knew so much about Kara and Kara knew so much about Scout. Scout could take one look into her eyes and suddenly feel happy like there's never any problem with anything. "I love you so much Kara I want to be together with you forever." Scout said nuzzling her cheek.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 02:27 AM
Kara smiled and held Scout close to her fur smiling down to him, "I feel the same way about you Scout.. I'll never leave you.. Ever" She purred softly rubbing her head up softly against his own, she kept herself close to his warm fur continuing to nuzzle him affectionatly, and occasionally nosing him with her nose upon his muzzle.

"So Scout.. What do you want to do today?" Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
October 22nd, 2005, 02:32 AM
Kara smiled and held Scout close to her fur smiling down to him, "I feel the same way about you Scout.. I'll never leave you.. Ever" She purred softly rubbing her head up softly against his own, she kept herself close to his warm fur continuing to nuzzle him affectionatly, and occasionally nosing him with her nose upon his muzzle.

"So Scout.. What do you want to do today?" Kara said with a smile.

"Anything as long as I'm with you and not alone again I hate being alone" Scout said with a happy sigh now that she was with him.
Scout purred as Kara continued to nuzzle him. "At least one thing hasn't backfired yet She's my entire life she is so cute too." Scout said it was supposed to be in his head but he accidently blurted it out. Scout blushes.

Kovu The Lion
October 22nd, 2005, 02:34 AM
Kara giggled softly to herself as Scout complemented her, "Why thank you.. Your not so shabby yourself you know that?" Kara said with a smile, she licked his nose once more and got up off him and sat beside him,

"I don't really know, Same here we could do just about anything, But.. I think you should choose because your better than me at just about anything, therefor you should choose first" Kara said with a smirk.