PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Kovu The Lion
September 16th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Tumai smirked and laughed, "Your blocking my view, Your so large and.. Massive!" He said with a laugh knowing he was about to get hit.

"So if you would please move your carcass off of me" He said with a wink.

Nala The Princess
September 16th, 2005, 11:04 PM
{{Umm... I think i've timed this wrong - I was gunna come back to roleplay as Nala and Kala now - can someone inform me what's happened both in character and out please? :confused: }}

Lion King Stu
September 16th, 2005, 11:10 PM
http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2600&perpage=15&pagenumber=805

((Quoted some stuff on this page))

Nala The Princess
September 16th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by Lion King Stu
''Well I guarentee you later I will pin you" Twilight smiled whispering into Nala's ear purring as she licked his nose.
"Yeah well my queen needs a meal she will get a meal just to prove how much I love her" Twilight smirked purring softly looking at her as he licked her nose softly "And well I always recover from injuries so you know never always down for long" he purred nuzzling her "Can't wait for later" he whisperd into her ear once more.

Nala smiled at Twilight and nuzzled him softly. ''That's ever so sweet of you Twilight'' she said softly gazing into his eyes lovingly ''You'll always be a king to me, you always will'' she smiled. ''Sure ya can't wait for later'' she smirked ''It'll be fun... if you can pin me'' she laughed softly.

Originally posted by King Simba
"Well I'm not a bad pinner, I can tell you that. I may be not so much a pro though now that I have a bad side. I can't do as much as I used to anymore. If I do happen to try to do something, I just feel more pain." Katai's ears droop and he sighs as he turns away, "I was just there for the lions and lionesses in that battle and I was willing to risk my life for everyone who was there at the time." He looks back to Twilight and Nala, "I do consider myself very lucky."

''We both consider you very lucky'' she smiled at Katai. ''...and brave... well i consider you brave anyway'' she smiled again ''not sure if Twilight does'' she said with a smirk and a soft laugh.

Simba22
September 17th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Scout after not seeing Kala in a few weeks run up to her with Kara. "Hey Kala where you been" Scout asked. "Me and Kara have been missing playing with ya"

Lt. Trevor
September 17th, 2005, 03:19 AM
((OOC: Whoa, double post Simba22, I triple posted once))

Titus
September 17th, 2005, 04:21 AM
((Wow i need to be caught up I had no idea what's happening at the moment.))

Titus looks from high place from pride rock looking out everywhere"boy I hope Subira is all right."

Mizani
September 17th, 2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Tumai smirked and laughed, "Your blocking my view, Your so large and.. Massive!" He said with a laugh knowing he was about to get hit.

"So if you would please move your carcass off of me" He said with a wink.
"Just for that remark, you can stay here all by yourself" Subira said, getting off Tumai and leaving in a fake temper.

She hurried down a path way that headed towards Priderock.

Kovu The Lion
September 17th, 2005, 04:23 AM
((ooc: Nothings happened and I don't even know whats going on lol...))

EDIT:

"Uh.. Okay..." Tumai said as he watched Subira run off in the direction of Pride Rock,

Does she actually think I'm going to stay in this creepy place? Well if she does she's got another thing coming to her Tumai thought to himself with a slight chuckle,

He got to his feet and started out towards the cave entrance, when he exited the sun shown down onto him and made him close his eyes for a second until they could adjust to the light outside, When he could see again he started off in the direction Subira had went in

"Here I come.." Tumai smirked.

Titus
September 17th, 2005, 04:28 AM
Titus closes his eye's"I never knew the pridelands were so beatiful from this spot, I never seen anything like this before, If only my family would of seen this". Titus opens his eyes again and he thought about many things deep thoughts that no one can undrestand.

Mizani
September 17th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Subira had walked quite far, in fact all the way to Priderock. She saw Titus awake and she went over to talk to her friend.

"Hey Titus, whats up?"

Titus
September 17th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Titus looks up at Subira" Oh Subira.....nothing much just coming here to enjoy the view" Titus yawns "I feel like i've been sleepng for weeks"

Suki
September 17th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Katse
((Suki, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love you avatar. It made me laugh so hard when I first saw it.:D))

((XD Thanks. The original pic was suppossed to be Starfire imitating Raven's father (trust me, he really needs a face lift :p), and I found it at some LJ and took it XD))

"Sure." Yumi said to Rio. "At least I can get away from Miss Lovesick." she teased. Ami blushed.

Ami turned to Sengalo. "So...do you need help, or you can do it yourself?" Ami stared at him for a moment. Wow...I'm kind of regretting the whole 'I'm having a crush on lion, OMG!!!11!!1!' thing...He is kinda cute.... Ami snapped out of her trance after Yumi tapped her. " Hey Ami, me and Rio are gonna be around, okay?" Ami nodded. "Okay. Sure." She turned back to Sengalo and sighed dreamily.

(( :evilgrin: I just had to put that. BTW.....

I feed spammers waffles.

:D *spammers die from my lack of cookings smarts*))

Sombolia
September 17th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Rio got to her paws and shook out her fur, preparing to leave. 'Lovesick?' She watched Sengalo for a moment - She had always been horrible at reading emotion, but he didn't seem like he was dying to spend time with Ami. "Um.. you wanna come with us, Ami? It'd probably be better.. you should probably speak with the king.. he might get angry if you stay here without asking him..." Her voice trailed off.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
''We both consider you very lucky'' she smiled at Katai. ''...and brave... well i consider you brave anyway'' she smiled again ''not sure if Twilight does'' she said with a smirk and a soft laugh.

Katai smiles to Nala again before sitting down on his haunches, "I think I'll need some help with this side... it's really, really killing me." He pants a little, "It's only started hurting more today... I haven't really been back here that long either. Do you two know anyone who is good for curing injuries and stuff?" He rubs his side softly with his paw as he sighs in pain.

Nala The Princess
September 17th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Simba22
Scout after not seeing Kala in a few weeks run up to her with Kara. "Hey Kala where you been" Scout asked. "Me and Kara have been missing playing with ya"

''Sowee'' she said ''I went for a wonder and got lost'' she said sadly, ''I then fell alseep and when I woke up I was back here'' she said a Little confused *pouncing onto Scout and pinning him down in a friendly way* ''GOT CHA'' she grinned.

Nala The Princess
September 17th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Katai smiles to Nala again before sitting down on his haunches, "I think I'll need some help with this side... it's really, really killing me." He pants a little, "It's only started hurting more today... I haven't really been back here that long either. Do you two know anyone who is good for curing injuries and stuff?" He rubs his side softly with his paw as he sighs in pain.

''Hmm'' she thought. ''There's only really Rafiki that I know of''' she said looking towards Twilight ''Finding Him'll be the probelm'' she laughed softly.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 01:16 PM
''Hmm'' she thought. ''There's only really Rafiki that I know of''' she said looking towards Twilight ''Finding Him'll be the probelm'' she laughed softly.
"Yeah... haven't seen him around to be honest. I'm kind of a n00b to this pride so forgive me if I'm a little slow with others. I'm sometimes quite shy even though I knew a lot of the pride members before I left." He blushes a little before shaking his head and laughing softly.

Lion King Stu
September 17th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Nala smiled at Twilight and nuzzled him softly. ''That's ever so sweet of you Twilight'' she said softly gazing into his eyes lovingly ''You'll always be a king to me, you always will'' she smiled. ''Sure ya can't wait for later'' she smirked ''It'll be fun... if you can pin me'' she laughed softly.

"Well I seem to be very good at being sweet these days" Twilight smiled purring softly looking into Nala's eyes "And you'll always be my queen even if you are Simba's as well" he smiled nuzzling her softly "And of course I can't wait till later" he purred softly into her ear softly rubbing up against her side "And I'm sure you can't wait till later either" he winked looking into her eyes as he rubbed up against her again nuzzling her cheek.
"Don't worry all lions are brave in there own ways so don't worry" he smiled looking over at Katai.
"Yeah Rafiki will always find you first before you ever find him....especially when you don't want him to appear; hes ruined some special occasions before" he laughed softly rolling his eyes as he licked Nala's nose.

King Simba
September 17th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"Don't worry all lions are brave in there own ways so don't worry" he smiled looking over at Katai.
"Yeah Rafiki will always find you first before you ever find him....especially when you don't want him to appear; hes ruined some special occasions before" he laughed softly rolling his eyes as he licked Nala's nose.
"I see. Well, let's hope he comes sooner or later cos' things aren't really working out well for me here. I may be in pain, but it doesn't mean to say I can't protect others." He smirks at them both before slowly lifting himself up onto his paws and sighing as he feels more pain.

Suki
September 17th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Rio got to her paws and shook out her fur, preparing to leave. 'Lovesick?' She watched Sengalo for a moment - She had always been horrible at reading emotion, but he didn't seem like he was dying to spend time with Ami. "Um.. you wanna come with us, Ami? It'd probably be better.. you should probably speak with the king.. he might get angry if you stay here without asking him..." Her voice trailed off.

Yumi whispered in Rio's ear, "Ami is head over heals over Sengalo." She snickered. Ami luckily didn't hear her.

Ami looked over to Rio. She thought for a second. Hmmmm...what is she talking about about some sorta king? There's a king of Africa? What the heck does that mean? She shuddered. "Eh, no thanks. I'd rather stay here I suppose. I doubt the 'king' or whatever he is will get mad at me." Ami said.

Yumi rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's go. Before we get her mad. She can be kinda weird when she's mad, but trust me, you can't change her mind."

Simba22
September 17th, 2005, 10:13 PM
''Sowee'' she said ''I went for a wonder and got lost'' she said sadly, ''I then fell alseep and when I woke up I was back here'' she said a Little confused *pouncing onto Scout and pinning him down in a friendly way* ''GOT CHA'' she grinned.

"You're always so good at pinning me" Scout said playfully rolling her over and pinning her. "So nice to see a friendly face oh I mean besides Kara's beautiful face" Scout said correcting himself as to not make Kara upset.

Opera Ghost
September 17th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Oh god i'm totally lost on here

buuuuuuuuuut :p

Karifu awakes and stretchs , she gets up and exits the cave to go get a drink,she looks around

Simba22
September 17th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Shenzi hyena
Oh god i'm totally lost on here

buuuuuuuuuut :p

Karifu awakes and stretchs , she gets up and exits the cave to go get a drink,she looks around

[Shenzi long time no RP:cheese:]

After playing with Kala Scout runs over and playfully pounces on his mom in greeting. "Hi mom" Scout says energetically licking her.

Opera Ghost
September 17th, 2005, 11:09 PM
{i know lol,i'm so lazy :cheese: .i posted your sig in my sig request thread btw,cause you mail box is full :D }

"hey Scout ,how are you " licking him
She smiled and gave him a noogie

Simba22
September 17th, 2005, 11:15 PM
{i know lol,i'm so lazy :cheese: .i posted your sig in my sig request thread btw,cause you mail box is full :D }

"hey Scout ,how are you " licking him
She smiled and gave him a noogie

Scout laughs as his mom gave him a noogie. "I haven't seen you in forever I was starting to worry about you. " Scout says nuzzling his mom's cheek.

Opera Ghost
September 17th, 2005, 11:18 PM
{hehe i cleaned mine out aslo ,it was getting over crowded :oh:,oh well,Linkie did it :cheese:

"You shouldn't worry about me Scout,i'm so glad to see you again,and iv'e missed you so much"she said nuzzling him back .

Simba22
September 17th, 2005, 11:27 PM
{hehe i cleaned mine out aslo ,it was getting over crowded :oh:,oh well,Linkie did it :cheese:

"You shouldn't worry about me Scout,i'm so glad to see you again,and iv'e missed you so much"she said nuzzling him back .

"I've missed you so much too I am also glad to see you see you again. I never wanna be out of your sight again" Scout said licking her on the nose.

Opera Ghost
September 17th, 2005, 11:34 PM
"i never wanna be out of your either ,Scout,youv'e grown a little you know,and you look stronger too "

Simba22
September 18th, 2005, 02:46 AM
"i never wanna be out of your either ,Scout,youv'e grown a little you know,and you look stronger too "

"I have"? Scout asked Scout flexes a paw proudly. "I guess you're right I do look stronger.

Scout walks up to Kara and nuzzles her.

"Your hero lion has returned" Scout said with a chuckle.

Kovu The Lion
September 18th, 2005, 05:17 AM
((ooc: sorry havnt been rp'ing here much, caught up in to many rp's elsewhere :|))

Kara smiled and nuzzled his cheek back gently,

"Hehe, It was like you were never gone, Was half asleep probably the reason" She said with a wink. She then gave him a quick lick on his nose,

"So what do you want to do, MR Hero?" She said with a smirk.

Nala The Princess
September 18th, 2005, 09:07 AM
"Well I seem to be very good at being sweet these days" Twilight smiled purring softly looking into Nala's eyes "And you'll always be my queen even if you are Simba's as well" he smiled nuzzling her softly "And of course I can't wait till later" he purred softly into her ear softly rubbing up against her side "And I'm sure you can't wait till later either" he winked looking into her eyes as he rubbed up against her again nuzzling her cheek.

Nala smiled sweetly at Twilight ''your always very sweet'' nuzzling him back. ''No, I can't wait for later either'' she grinned with a slight smirk. Nala laughed at Twilight ''you can say that again, bless the wise old baboon'

Nala The Princess
September 18th, 2005, 09:10 AM
"You're always so good at pinning me" Scout said playfully rolling her over and pinning her. "So nice to see a friendly face oh I mean besides Kara's beautiful face" Scout said correcting himself as to not make Kara upset.

''I Own you'' she beamed with a giggle. ''It is nice to see a friendly face, I was begining to think I'd been forgotted about''

Lion King Stu
September 18th, 2005, 09:14 AM
"Your always beatiful to me Nala" Twilight smiled running a paw over her cheek looking into her eyes smiling "And no one can get as sweet than the great loveable Nala" he purred as he nuzzled her softly still stroking her cheek with his paw.
"And later on will be the best...well second best night of your life" he purred into Nala's softly licking it after he finished talking.

He turned around and looked at Katai once more smiling slightly.
"Don't worry Katai I know Rafiki will turn up and do wonders on you" he winked "You'll be back to your old self in no time".

He turned back to Nala nuzzling her once more and continued to stroke her cheek with his paw.

Simba22
September 18th, 2005, 10:33 AM
((ooc: sorry havnt been rp'ing here much, caught up in to many rp's elsewhere :|))

Kara smiled and nuzzled his cheek back gently,

"Hehe, It was like you were never gone, Was half asleep probably the reason" She said with a wink. She then gave him a quick lick on his nose,

"So what do you want to do, MR Hero?" She said with a smirk.

Scout licked her back on her nose twice. "I'm happy to do anything with you." Scout said with a smile.

Scout had a shocked expression on his face when Kala said she thought he forgot about her. Scout gives her a friendly nuzzle. " AWWWWWWWWW,I'd never forget about you Kala that's just the way I am if someone is my friend they stay my friend forever. And in case you didn't know Kala you're one of my best friends." Scout smiled. "And no you don't own me I'm all ready owned by Kara" Scout said with a wink and a laugh.

King Simba
September 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Don't worry Katai I know Rafiki will turn up and do wonders on you" he winked "You'll be back to your old self in no time".
"Yeah, well let's hope the "wise old baboon" can do something about it cos' to be quite honest, I wouldn't like to be suffering anymore." He pauses and rolls his eyes a little as he looks at Nala and Twilight, "Am I bothering you? Cos' if I am, I'll leave."

Nala The Princess
September 18th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Your always beatiful to me Nala" Twilight smiled running a paw over her cheek looking into her eyes smiling "And no one can get as sweet than the great loveable Nala" he purred as he nuzzled her softly still stroking her cheek with his paw.
"And later on will be the best...well second best night of your life" he purred into Nala's softly licking it after he finished talking.

He turned back to Nala nuzzling her once more and continued to stroke her cheek with his paw.

Nala smiled at Twilight ''you'll always be a handsome young lion to me too''

Nala smirked. ''I'm sure we can make it even better than last time'' she winked before licking his nose and nuzzling into his soft long mane.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Scout had a shocked expression on his face when Kala said she thought he forgot about her. Scout gives her a friendly nuzzle. " AWWWWWWWWW,I'd never forget about you Kala that's just the way I am if someone is my friend they stay my friend forever. And in case you didn't know Kala you're one of my best friends." Scout smiled. "And no you don't own me I'm all ready owned by Kara" Scout said with a wink and a laugh.

''Aww'' Kala said going a little red but trying to hide it. ''I DO so own you... and Kara'' she smirked ''I'm a princess'' she laughed with a smug grin on her face as she ran up a tree.

Simba22
September 18th, 2005, 09:24 PM

Nala smirked. ''I'm sure we can make it even better than last time'' she winked before licking his nose and nuzzling into his soft long mane.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

''Aww'' Kala said going a little red but trying to hide it. ''I DO so own you... and Kara'' she smirked ''I'm a princess'' she laughed with a smug grin on her face as she ran up a tree.

"If you insist queen Kala" Scout says with a laugh. "Could I at least be the court jester" Scout said with a chuckle climbing up the tree beside her.

Scout sits next to her on the branch.

"So what's it like to be royalty" Scout says with interest.

Kovu The Lion
September 19th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Scout licked her back on her nose twice. "I'm happy to do anything with you." Scout said with a smile.

(ooc: *Sighs* Idk If I can keep up RP'ing lol xD)

Kara smiled, "I don't really care.. What ever you want Scout" Kara said rubbing her head up against his. She watched as she talked with Kala,

"You got that right, I own you completely Scout, Even though I can't beat you at anything" She said with a smirk.

Simba22
September 19th, 2005, 01:12 AM
(ooc: *Sighs* Idk If I can keep up RP'ing lol xD)

Kara smiled, "I don't really care.. What ever you want Scout" Kara said rubbing her head up against his. She watched as she talked with Kala,

"You got that right, I own you completely Scout, Even though I can't beat you at anything" She said with a smirk.

Scout returned by rubbing his head against her's and then touched noses with her. "That's right you can't beat me at anything" Scout said licking her nose. "How about we go swimming?" Scout said.

[Try harder to keep up with the RP'S KTL Just kidding]

Kovu The Lion
September 19th, 2005, 01:14 AM
(ooc: LOL I'm trying lol xD ! So much homework and other stuff...)

Kara smiled "Okay, Sounds fun" She said with a smirk,

"But I bet you I can beat you there?" She said nudging him playfully in his side.

Simba22
September 19th, 2005, 01:17 AM
(ooc: LOL I'm trying lol xD ! So much homework and other stuff...)

Kara smiled "Okay, Sounds fun" She said with a smirk,

"But I bet you I can beat you there?" She said nudging him playfully in his side.

"Oh yeah" Scout said with a cocked eyebrow and a grin. "I'll tell you what I'll even give you a 30 second head start and I'll still beat you there." Scout said playfully nudging her back.

Kovu The Lion
September 19th, 2005, 01:18 AM
"Its not that far away, You could easily make it there in 30 seconds" She said with a smirk, "I know my distance" She said with a wink

"BUT If you insist" Kara said with a laugh, "Here goes" She called back as she dashed off in the direction of the Watering Hole.

Simba22
September 19th, 2005, 01:21 AM
Scout counts to 30 in his head and then takes off like a flash He runs straight past Kara who was a ways from the starting point and like a bullet gets to the water hole first. Scout sits there and smiles he didn't even break a sweat.

Kovu The Lion
September 19th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Kara smirked and ran faster and reached Scout tackling him into the water

"Gotcha!" She yelled before they both fell in the water.

Simba22
September 19th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Scout let out a quick yell in surprise as Kara tackled her into the water.

Scout comes out of the water and spits water out of his mouth like a fountain.

"Oh so that's how you wanna play then let's play" Scout said playfully with a playful growl and getting into a crouching position.

Kovu The Lion
September 19th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Kara smirked, "It sure is how I want to play" She said with a laugh jumping out at Scout again pushing him under the water.

(ooc: Gah , Got to go to sleep now >_> Night hehe..)

Simba22
September 19th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Kara smirked, "It sure is how I want to play" She said with a laugh jumping out at Scout again pushing him under the water.

(ooc: Gah , Got to go to sleep now >_> Night hehe..)

Scout goes under his paws come out of the water and playfully drags Kara underwater with him. He comes out of the water and smiles as Kara came out of the water. He jumps top of her back and playfully dunks her underwater.

Ballard runs up and dives into the water tackling Scout over and pinning him.

Ballard smiled. "Gotcha Scout For once I have beaten you" She said

Mizani
September 19th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Titus
Titus looks up at Subira" Oh Subira.....nothing much just coming here to enjoy the view" Titus yawns "I feel like i've been sleepng for weeks"
"Well you've only been sleeping for a few hours" Subira smirked at him.

She looked around the cave before looking back at Titus.

"So how are your paws?"

Simba22
September 19th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"If you insist queen Kala" Scout says with a laugh. "Could I at least be the court jester" Scout said with a chuckle climbing up the tree beside her.

Scout sits next to her on the branch.

"So what's it like to be royalty" Scout says with interest.

[For Nala]

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Yeah, well let's hope the "wise old baboon" can do something about it cos' to be quite honest, I wouldn't like to be suffering anymore." He pauses and rolls his eyes a little as he looks at Nala and Twilight, "Am I bothering you? Cos' if I am, I'll leave."

"Yeah trust me Katai that old baboon has done lots of good things for this pride" Twilight smiled "Through thick and thin..life and death; hes always been here for the pride and its members" he smiled at Katai.
"But like we said Katai I'm sure Rafiki will do something for you and all that and your going to be ok" he smiled.
"Katai you can stay if you wish but me and Nala are sort of loved up...I don't think it will be very fun for you...so really its up to you but your not staying to watch the pinning cause I have something planned and I don't want anyone getting a free show or anything" he laughed softly and smiled.
"We can all hang out tommorow if you wish and maybe we can help you find Rafiki" he suggested smiling.

"Nala since a cub I've always found you attractive" he purred "As you grown up you just got more and more radiant" he smiled purring softly as Nala licked his nose and nuzzled into his mane making him close his eyes and sigh happily at the attention that Nala was giving him.
He softly nuzzled against her head as she nuzzled purring loader.
"I love you Nala" he purred softly into her ear.
"Nala I can assure you right now its going to be one hundred times more better...you know now we aren't hiding this anymore; we are free to do what ever he wants and no one can stop us" he said through his purring as he softly stroked her paw with his.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Yeah trust me Katai that old baboon has done lots of good things for this pride" Twilight smiled "Through thick and thin..life and death; hes always been here for the pride and its members" he smiled at Katai.
"But like we said Katai I'm sure Rafiki will do something for you and all that and your going to be ok" he smiled.
"Katai you can stay if you wish but me and Nala are sort of loved up...I don't think it will be very fun for you...so really its up to you but your not staying to watch the pinning cause I have something planned and I don't want anyone getting a free show or anything" he laughed softly and smiled.
"We can all hang out tommorow if you wish and maybe we can help you find Rafiki" he suggested smiling.
"Bah, okay then... so much for love huh?" Katai replies smirking, "No, it's not fun for me yet it's not fun for me back there either... kinda sucks actually. Not my kind of fun to be honest." He sighs as he lays down, "Just don't get too loved up tomorrow... oh whatever will you do then." He rolls his eyes as he laughs a little, "Better go then seeing as I seem to be invading your privacy."

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 06:04 PM
"Do you have a mate Katai?" Twilight questioned looking over at Katai as he nuzzled Nala's cheek and top of her head lovingly; he smiled slightly and licked the top of Nala's head after every few nuzzles.
"I can't promise you that Katai love is a mysterious and a lovely thing" he purred licking Nala's head once more.
"But we will try not to love up to much tommorow....little can be said for tonight maybe we should give it 110% hey Nala" he smirked winking as he continued to nuzzle Nala.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"Yeah... why? Just that she's not giving me much attention lately which is kinda making me feel off." Katai sighs as he looks down and sits on his haunches, "That's why I decided to come and see you guys.... thought I'd get something out of you... like talking and stuff."

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"Just forgot if you had a mate or not...I sorta forgot there for a moment" Twilight replied purring looking over at Katai smiling slightly at him.
"All I can say Katai is show alot of intrest in her and make her feel very loved and thats only asking for good things" he said smiling to him.
"Yeah I guess you picked a bad time huh" Twilight replied "Seems like I get intuerupted all the time me and Nala try something" he laughed softly nuzzling into Nala's neck looking away from Katai for a moment.
"But like I said tommorow you can spend some time with us...sound good to you?" he purred looking back at Katai again.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 06:46 PM
"Just don't go making sappy lovey faces to eachother tomorrow and I'll think about it." Katai smirks to them both, "Seriously though, you'll find out when you're around me and my mate..." He sticks his tongue out playfully.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:02 PM
"I can fully promise that Katia but I will try for you benefit I guess" Twilight smirked "But don't have a go at me if I give into temptation" he smirked sticking his tounge out at Katai as he softly nuzzled Nala licking the top of her head once again.
"I can change her mind about you..show you what kind of lion shes got" Twilight smiled "Don't want you being all glumb when me and Nala get like this again; maybe you and your mate might do something" he winked turning his attention back to Nala.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Uh, what?" Katai looks at Twilight with a confused look on his face, "I won't have a go at you either... just kinda makes me feel left out, that's all." He smirks to him, "And don't stick your tongue out at me." He sticks his out at him once more.

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"Katai well honestly you can't stop love and yeah I know how you feel when you think it will be annoying but mostly all this stuff comes automatically....you can't really stop it" Twilight smiled purring "I'm sure you and your mate will be ok soon Katai seriosuly" he smiled "And well :p" Twilight smirked.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Meh, whatever..." Katai rolls his eyes, "Guess I'll see you later if that's all you're gonna do... blow raspberries at me like an overgrown cub... Twilight, grow up." He rolls his eyes again and sighs, "Cubs stick their tongue's out and blow raspberries... I used to do it when I was a cub to animals that annoyed the crap out of me... it's not very nice y'know."

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Ah Katai chill" Twilight smirked purring as he continued to nuzzle and lick Nala lovingly purring into her ear.
"Looks like we are going to be alone now" he whispered quietly into Nala's ear quietly "And its nearly night so we can get down to some fun wher ever you are ready" he purred softly.

"Katai thats rather hypocritical considering you started it buddy" Twilight smiled looking over at Katai as he padded away; Twilight shook his head smirking turning his full attention to Nala kissing her lovingly on the muzzle.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:33 PM
"Fine... have fun then!" Katai shouts back slightly angry as he pads off, "Even if I'm in pain, you don't give a ****... you just carry on with your slobbery, kissy moments!"

"Twilight, I ask you this - what's more important? You making some kissy, slobbery actions towards your... uh, lioness or a lion you've known for a long time in pain?" He looks back to him as he limps slightly and lets some tears fall since he is in pain.

(Oooh, anger. O_o)

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Oh Kat just cool down will you; your getting all angry again" Twilight replied resting his head on top of Nala's neck "Of course I care for you but I care for my mate as well; she loves me and I love her and nothing can get in the way of that" he purred.
"And we told you we will take you to see Rafiki in the morning and its a little to late to find him now its nearly night" he said as the graveyard slightly darkned a little more as the seconds past.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"I thought she was Simba's mate..." Katai stops dead in his tracks before laughing, "Oh no, oh no... you took her away from Simba?"

"And the morning isn't really good enough Twilight... for all I know I might drop dead any second..." He looks at Twilight with pain in his eyes, "Cos' that's the way I'm feeling..."

Lion King Stu
September 19th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"I never took her away from Simba...I've always loved Nala and shes always loved both of us" Twilight replied looking up at Katai.
"She came to me the first time we ever mated cause she felt down and that rekindled are love we did have for each other...we been in love for a long time Katai".
"Don't be a idiot Katai your tough as nails and tired...get some sleep alright you will feel better" he said looking over at Katai "Your a friend so I'm not going to have a bad go at you" he turned back to Nala and placed his head on her forehead purring.

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"You'll know if you suffered such pain..." Katai sighs as he feels a stab of pain go through his side, "I told you, tomorrow isn't good enough... I might as well give up now... my life is hell enough already. What's the use in carrying on?" He sighs as he pads away.

He then stops and looks back once more, "Twilight, I'm sorry..." He sighs and smiles a bit, "...I realise I acted rather like a jerk."

nathalie
September 19th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Don't spam please ... *your post has been deleted*

nathalie
September 19th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Now I definatly know, say "bye bye" Platinum ...

King Simba
September 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
(Thank you, Nathy. :hugs: I had a feeling it was Platinum. :rolleyes: )

nathalie
September 19th, 2005, 08:40 PM
sorry for the off topic stuff, IP's were different from other days ... but yeah, wasn't really any doubt I suppose it was him/her

if there are any other posts of him/her in here, feel free to remove them

Katse
September 19th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Suki
Yumi whispered in Rio's ear, "Ami is head over heals over Sengalo." She snickered. Ami luckily didn't hear her.

Ami looked over to Rio. She thought for a second. Hmmmm...what is she talking about about some sorta king? There's a king of Africa? What the heck does that mean? She shuddered. "Eh, no thanks. I'd rather stay here I suppose. I doubt the 'king' or whatever he is will get mad at me." Ami said.

Yumi rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's go. Before we get her mad. She can be kinda weird when she's mad, but trust me, you can't change her mind."

When Sengalo heard Yumi refer to Ami as "Miss Lovesick," he gave a confused look in her direction, his brow raised and his eyes narrowed slightly. He repeated the name in his head again. Am I missing something here...? He took a look at Ami again, hearing her sigh. Was it true? Was Ami really falling for Sengalo? Sengalo was never sure how females acted when they had really loved someone. Wait... yes he did. He remembered the reason he had left his old territory in the first place. It was that cheetah he had fallen in love with himself, Sesate. Sengalo was too naiave to take notice of how she would go googly eyed and flirtatious and such to that freak of a cat, Rokama. His ignorance and love for her had blinded him from the truth. He wished he had seen it earlier. Sengalo shook the thought out of his head with a small grunt.

Hearing Ami's voice again, he looked down at her. Perhaps it was good that she wasn't going to see King Simba. Then, he wouldn't know of him associating with her, the King having known who he was. For all Sengalo knew, Simba could think him dead right now, having not been in sight of the Pridelanders for those weeks. The thought eased him a bit. It would help with his father's and Shakou's plans for the King.

"Good choice," Sengalo replied to Ami with a small smirk, but grew falsely grave as he continued, "the King isn't all that welcoming, anyways. He doesn't really enjoy newcomers to his land." He paused. "You never know with him. My... family... was driven out by him a long time ago... all because he just didn't like their beliefs." Yes, it was a bit of a lie, but if it kept Ami and Yumi from Priderock and away from the King, it would prove to be of benefit to him.

Standing to his feet, Sengalo then said more lightly to Ami, "I think I can carry it, now." He walked over to the carcass. "I'll just do it later, though." With that, Sengalo picked up the dead animal in his powerful jaws and walked a ways until he came to a tree. Sengalo had watched the technique he was about to do from leopards. He lunged at the tree and slowly climbed to the highest branch he could-which was just out of reach from anything on the ground- and laid the carcass there. He jumped down from the limb and looked over the tree, getting it's looks in his memory. He would come back for it under the cover of darkness. Dragging the kill all the way back to Scar and the others would make him vulnerable to anything.

Titus
September 20th, 2005, 03:21 AM
"There O.K., I think I can walk" Titus get's back on his feet"There a little sore but i can manage" Titus winks at Subira."So anything happened when I was asleep?"

Lt. Trevor
September 20th, 2005, 03:24 AM
"Well, I had fun." Rinoa said as she shook off her fur and lied down under a tree.

Mizani
September 20th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Subira didn't really want to give details about what she had been doing with Tumai, so she decided her alone time with Tumai should be something she should keep to herself.

"Tumai and I went exploring. I left him some where, but I'm sure he'll find his way back" Subira joked, laughing softly to herself.

Simba22
September 20th, 2005, 03:30 AM
"There O.K., I think I can walk" Titus get's back on his feet"There a little sore but i can manage" Titus winks at Subira."So anything happened when I was asleep?"

Scout shakes his head at what looked like Titus. Scout couldn't believe that was his old friend Titus Scout thought something had happened to him he hadn't seen him in so long. Scout ran up to say hi to Titus.

Titus
September 20th, 2005, 09:35 PM
"that name sounds fimliar, where did i heard it, well....I can't wait to meet him." as Titus was talking to Subira titus heard a call for his name he turned and it was Scout racing towards Titus "Scout, long time no see, how's my buddy been doing."

Kovu The Lion
September 20th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Tumai smirked, he continued walking in the direction from which he heard a voice yell out from, it was obviously.. the cub Scouts, his voice was always the same, loud.. Nothing else he smiled knowing everything was at peace, it was a perfect day in the Pride Lands. He came up to be able to view Pride Rock easily now, He could see the figure of Subira and Titus at the top, and Scout not to far away,

"Hmm wonder if I should go crash the party, seems like they are having fun without me, But oh well.. Curious am I," He said with a smirk, He continued on in the direction he was facing, onwards towards Pride Rock, and his friends.. and the newly found one.. Titus.

Simba22
September 20th, 2005, 11:26 PM
"that name sounds fimliar, where did i heard it, well....I can't wait to meet him." as Titus was talking to Subira titus heard a call for his name he turned and it was Scout racing towards Titus "Scout, long time no see, how's my buddy been doing."

Scout tackled him down happily in greeting. "I am so glad to see you again I've been doing great how have you been pal? I was so worried you died or something? Scout said.

Mizani
September 21st, 2005, 01:35 AM
"You worry to much Kid" Subira smirked, patting Scout on his head lightly.

Simba22
September 21st, 2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
"You worry to much Kid" Subira smirked, patting Scout on his head lightly.

Scout laughed as Subira patted him on the head. "Mind if I hang out with you guys for a little it'll be just like old times". Scout said looking up at them with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
September 21st, 2005, 09:28 PM
Tumai walked up to the last step of Pride Rock smiling up the stairs hearing the voices of Subira, and, Scout.. plus one other that he recognized right away as Titus, the new lion.. Well, He wasnt new but he was new enough to him not been meeting him before.

He walked up three steps,

"Subira, are ya here...?" He said with a smirk now continuing on his way to the top of Pride Rock where the den and Promotory was.

Titus
September 21st, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Me Died, nah..... I don't mind you stay.....wow Scout you've grown"

Mizani
September 22nd, 2005, 01:46 AM
Subira thought about the last time they saw Titus, and then thought of how Scout looked back then.
He had changed a noticible amount.

"Yeah, next thing you know, he'll have a mane" She smirked, and tussled Scouts head fur again.

She heard a familar voice and recognised it to be Tumai's. She rolled her eyes, and excused herself from her friends so she could go and talk to Tumai.

"What do you want?" She asked, flicking her tail impaitently.

Kovu The Lion
September 22nd, 2005, 01:48 AM
Tumai smirked and walked up to her side and nudged her playfully,

"You thats what" he said with a wink,
"Titus up there? Been a while, Love to meet him again, Unless.. You want me to stay away from you guys for the day? I'll find something else to do" He said with a smile

Mizani
September 22nd, 2005, 01:58 AM
Subira only smirked at Tumai and brushed cheeks with him.

"You can come in if you want. But we were hoping to have it like old times, but you can come and get to know Titus better if you want"

She nuzzled Tumai's cheek and then padded back to the back of the Pride den.

Kovu The Lion
September 22nd, 2005, 02:08 AM
Tumai thought to himself for a second looking down

Old times.. Those.. Were the times without me, I wonder.. If these old times, With this lion.. If she had anything to do with him... It makes me think... Ah well it can't be that bad..

"I'll come in for a visit and leave ya'll to yourselves, and you can spend some time together" He said with a wink although she never saw it, but he was sure she heard it.
He walked into the den where Subira, Scout and Titus were at smiling as he walked in causually,

"Hello, anyone here" He said with a chuckle.

Simba22
September 22nd, 2005, 02:11 AM
"Me Died, nah..... I don't mind you stay.....wow Scout you've grown"

Scout looks down at himself" Me grown? Maybe a few inches" Scout said. "But if you think I've grown check this out" Scout said flexing his paw making a small muscle. "Pretty strong huh" Scout said with a smile.

Mizani
September 22nd, 2005, 02:19 AM
Subira rolled her eyes at Tumai.

"Is widdle Tumai jealous?" She smirked, but before he was about to answer, they were at the back of the cave.

Kovu The Lion
September 22nd, 2005, 02:22 AM
Tumai walked to the back of the cave where Subira was

"Me? Jealous? You only Wish I was" He said with a wink,

"I'm just a curious widdle ol' Lion.." He said with a laugh, He looked over to Titus,

"How ya feeling now Titus?" He asked, It hadn't been a long time since he last saw him, and when he did he was in quite a bit of pain with his paws.

Titus
September 22nd, 2005, 09:28 PM
"Wow your becoming stronger then the last time i saw ya"Titus turns his head and heard Tumai call his name"i'm feeling ok i just got back from a long journey."

Kovu The Lion
September 22nd, 2005, 09:30 PM
He smirked and stuck his tongue out over at Subira then put it back in his muzzle and laughed,

He turned his head back in the direction of where Titus was in the den.

"Long journey? Where did you go Titus? Have fun there Where Ever You were I suppose" He said with a wink.

Simba22
September 23rd, 2005, 02:23 AM
"Wow your becoming stronger then the last time i saw ya"Titus turns his head and heard Tumai call his name"i'm feeling ok i just got back from a long journey."

"Yeah, I guess you're right I am getting stronger." Scout said with a cocky smile. He loved to show off. "So where exactly you go Titus? Scout said cocking an ear.

Mizani
September 23rd, 2005, 05:03 AM
"Yeah, where have you been lately Titus?" Subira asked, ignoring Tumai's childish remarks and gestures.

Nala The Princess
September 23rd, 2005, 06:17 PM
''Give it our best shout" Nala smirked, ''I Love you too Twilight and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you, as you said, I always found you an attractive cub, and thought whoever would end up with you would be one lucky lioness'' she smiled. ''and I am the lucky lioness" she replied nuzzling Twilight before licking his nose.

King Simba
September 23rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
"You'll know if you suffered such pain..." Katai sighs as he feels a stab of pain go through his side, "I told you, tomorrow isn't good enough... I might as well give up now... my life is hell enough already. What's the use in carrying on?" He sighs as he pads away.

He then stops and looks back once more, "Twilight, I'm sorry..." He sighs and smiles a bit, "...I realise I acted rather like a jerk."
(Quoting last post.)

Titus
September 24th, 2005, 02:52 AM
"Well, I over heard someone say that there's been a disaster some where beyond this place and i thought that if I go there i may find the anwsers I seek and.........."Titus didn't want to continue talking, he been through alot of fighting and such through his journey, he claimed to be the hero through out his journey but he hated fighting, it was againest his will.

Simba22
September 24th, 2005, 02:56 AM
"Well, I over heard someone say that there's been a disaster some where beyond this place and i thought that if I go there i may find the anwsers I seek and.........."Titus didn't want to continue talking, he been through alot of fighting and such through his journey, he claimed to be the hero through out his journey but he hated fighting, it was againest his will.

Scout could tell he didn't want to go on. "Well I'm just glad you're back here safe and sound" Scout said nuzzling his paw a little.

Lion King Stu
September 24th, 2005, 10:35 AM
''Give it our best shout" Nala smirked, ''I Love you too Twilight and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you, as you said, I always found you an attractive cub, and thought whoever would end up with you would be one lucky lioness'' she smiled. ''and I am the lucky lioness" she replied nuzzling Twilight before licking his nose.

"Nala I love you so much that I just want to love you more and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you Nala" Twilight purred as Nala nuzzled him nuzzling her back as she licked her nose.
"Nala if there ever was a attarctive cub then you were that cub" he purred and kissed Nala passonatly licking her nose before continuing to nuzzle her as he placed a paw on hers and softly stroked it.
"Your one lucky lioness.....and I'm a lucky lion" he purred into her ear.
"I don't want to be with anyone else but you Nala" he purred nuzzling her still.

"For christsake Kat" Twilight sighed speaking softly to himself listened to Katai.
"Katai....Rafiki will help and I'm sure he will turn up tommorow...cause its to late in the day now it being night and all; but he will help Katai and I know you can't help but snap at me especially in ths situation" he sighed nuzzling Nala's chest before looking up at Katai once more.

Mizani
September 24th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"Well, I over heard someone say that there's been a disaster some where beyond this place and i thought that if I go there i may find the answers I seek and.........."Titus didn't want to continue talking, he been through alot of fighting and such through his journey, he claimed to be the hero through out his journey but he hated fighting, it was againest his will.
"Well its good to have you back Titus" Subira smiled, patting him on the shoulder with her paw.

"We can have it just like old times. But alot of things have changed while you've been away Titus" She said, looking at Scout, Tumai, and then back to Titus.

Kovu The Lion
September 24th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Tumai sighed,

"Sorry, I can leave you guys alone when ever you guys are together, so it would be more like the old times? Cause I really don't think I was in the picture" he said with a wink.

He looked over to Subira and smiled,

"Think thats a good idea?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
September 24th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"Its alright Tumai" She smiled, not wanted Tumai to be left alone. She loved spending time with Tumai, but right now, catching up with friends seemed equally important.

"Atleast I think its alright"

Subira looked at Titus and Scout for their opinions.

King Simba
September 24th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"For christsake Kat" Twilight sighed speaking softly to himself listened to Katai.
"Katai....Rafiki will help and I'm sure he will turn up tommorow...cause its to late in the day now it being night and all; but he will help Katai and I know you can't help but snap at me especially in ths situation" he sighed nuzzling Nala's chest before looking up at Katai once more.
"What?! I said I was sorry... I'm not snapping at anyone." Katai immediately turns round as he listens to Twilight, "Guess you need your ears checked then, huh?" He smirks to him, "Alright, I'll take your word for it but please, take me to him tomorrow ok? I guess I need to rest a bit instead of walking about and arguing with you." He rolls his eyes laughing slightly, "Yes, I acted like a complete jerk... I'm sorry, Twi. Friends?" He held his paw out.

"I'll leave you two to it now alright? You two just... have fun now." He winks to Twilight and smirks.

Simba22
September 24th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
"Its alright Tumai" She smiled, not wanted Tumai to be left alone. She loved spending time with Tumai, but right now, catching up with friends seemed equally important.

"Atleast I think its alright"

Subira looked at Titus and Scout for their opinions.

Scout looked at Subira's glance. "You don't even have to ask Subira. This guy seems like a cool lion and he wouldn't interfere with us catching up with each other well I don't think he would. He could stay if he wants it's all right with me." Scout says smiling at Subira and then smiling over to Tumai.

Titus
September 25th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"i agree with Scout"

Simba22
September 25th, 2005, 11:31 PM
"i agree with Scout"

"Of course you agree with me I'm the smart one" Scout says joking with Titus. "SO Subira how you been doing with your "Friend" of yours." Scout asks looking at Tumai.

In the distance Kara had followed Scout to where he was. Scout lurked in the shadows unknowingly by Kara waiting for a perfect chance to playfully pounce on her.

Lt. Trevor
September 26th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Rinoa yawned and began closing her eyes from her spot on the ground under the tree. She was waiting for Jamili to lay down as well, but she didn't have enough energy.

Lion King Stu
September 26th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"What?! I said I was sorry... I'm not snapping at anyone." Katai immediately turns round as he listens to Twilight, "Guess you need your ears checked then, huh?" He smirks to him, "Alright, I'll take your word for it but please, take me to him tomorrow ok? I guess I need to rest a bit instead of walking about and arguing with you." He rolls his eyes laughing slightly, "Yes, I acted like a complete jerk... I'm sorry, Twi. Friends?" He held his paw out.

"I'll leave you two to it now alright? You two just... have fun now." He winks to Twilight and smirks.

"Yeah I guess I need to have em checked well I'm sure Nala can do something there" Twilight smirked nuzzling Nala under the muzzle licking her nose softly.
"Your not a complete jerk and of course your my friend because I forgive you" he smiled looking over at him holding a paw against his smiling.
"And thanks Katai me and Nala been waiting for this all days its most appreciated" he smiled softly petting Katai's head "And don't worry we will" Twilight winked back

King Simba
September 26th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Hey!" Katai smirks playfully as Twilight pets his head, "I'm not a little cub, y'know!" He grins and playfully nudges Twilight's paw away from his head, "I shall leave you two in peace now and hey, play nice." He winks to them both, "Glad ya forgive me anyway. Very rare I act like that."

Simba22
September 28th, 2005, 02:24 AM
"Of course you agree with me I'm the smart one" Scout says joking with Titus. "SO Subira how you been doing with your "Friend" of yours." Scout asks looking at Tumai.

In the distance Kara had followed Scout to where he was. Scout lurked in the shadows unknowingly by Kara waiting for a perfect chance to playfully pounce on her.

[For KTL]

Kovu The Lion
September 28th, 2005, 02:48 AM

(ooh sorry, I was caught up with Homework and other Internet Problems.. Sorry Simba..)

Tumai smirked at the cubs comment, "You know good and well what we have been doing," He said with a laugh.

---

Kara walked up to where Pride Rock was begining to come into her view, she arrived at the first step not to soon and put her paw up to it, Then she heard something a sound.. Somewhere close by and she smirked, Scout.. Kara thought to herself, she turned her head back in front of her and padded up the steps to the den entrance smiling.

She noticed right away Subira, Tumai, and another lion, he was completly white, and had a golden mane, but it wasnt like her fathers, It didn't completely circle his neck like her Fathers and other lions, Meaning he was still of a nearly young age.

(Ooc: Sorry if your character profile is like.. Messed up Titus, I only remember what your character looks like from a pic Mizani showed me a very very very long time ago.. Sorry again, its like.. midnight here almost and i'm super tired also :(..)

Simba22
September 28th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Scout tackled her down playfully. "Gotcha" Scout yelled pinning her 4 paws down. He lowers his head and wiggles his nose on her's. " Meet Titus Kara me and him go way back" Scout said getting off her long enough for her to introduce herself.

Nala The Princess
September 30th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Nala I love you so much that I just want to love you more and I would hate for anything bad to happen to you Nala" Twilight purred as Nala nuzzled him nuzzling her back as she licked her nose.
"Nala if there ever was a attarctive cub then you were that cub" he purred and kissed Nala passonatly licking her nose before continuing to nuzzle her as he placed a paw on hers and softly stroked it.
"Your one lucky lioness.....and I'm a lucky lion" he purred into her ear.
"I don't want to be with anyone else but you Nala" he purred nuzzling her still.

Nala smiles with a slight blush in her cheeks.
"I want to love you more than anyone can ever love anyone" she replied with a smiled licking his nose. "you mean everything to me and I would hate it if i lost you in anyway or anything bad happend to you too" Nala smiled once more, "you are really very complimental tonight aren't you'' she beamed. "you know you were the attractive cub when we were young and now you've blossomed into a handsom strong young lion" she smiled nuzzling into Twi's mane, "I'm glad to here it, i don't want anyone except you and Simba..." she paused "...where is he these days?" she asked kissing Twi softly.

The next thing they new Kala had come back to the elephant graveyard "I'M BACK" She grinned before spotting Katai, she then lowered her head, "w, wh, who's this?" she said cowering. "have i been bad?" she said sadly looking up at the lion.

King Simba
September 30th, 2005, 05:38 PM
(I play Simba but I'm not gonna bring him back until Nala and Twi have finished with their playful moments. :lol: :p I think I'll bring him back in later on.)

Katai pauses after he hears Kala, "Huh? What's this all about? I'm Katai, I'm a friend of Twilight's." He looks down to her, "No, you haven't been bad. At least I don't think you have anyway." He laughs softly, "I was just making my way back."

Nala The Princess
September 30th, 2005, 07:05 PM
(I play Simba but I'm not gonna bring him back until Nala and Twi have finished with their playful moments. :lol: :p I think I'll bring him back in later on.)

Katai pauses after he hears Kala, "Huh? What's this all about? I'm Katai, I'm a friend of Twilight's." He looks down to her, "No, you haven't been bad. At least I don't think you have anyway." He laughs softly, "I was just making my way back."

(hehe fair enough then KS :-))

Kala ran and hid behind Twi and then peeked out from behind him and looked up at the big lion. "I'm Kala..." she paused shyly "...I'm Twilight's cousin" she grinned climbing up Twilight's mane and putting her paw in Twi's eye by mistake once again, before climbing down and perading round infront on Twi, before falling to her feet with a soft laugh. "Hi" she giggled.

King Simba
September 30th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Hehe, didn't know Twi had a cousin." Katai smirks down to Kala thinking how such a sweet cub she is, "I like playful cubs. You seem like one of those so I'm pretty sure me and you will get on. I'd love to have some cubs of my own one day." He smiles thinking about this.

Lion King Stu
October 2nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
Nala smiles with a slight blush in her cheeks.
"I want to love you more than anyone can ever love anyone" she replied with a smiled licking his nose. "you mean everything to me and I would hate it if i lost you in anyway or anything bad happend to you too" Nala smiled once more, "you are really very complimental tonight aren't you'' she beamed. "you know you were the attractive cub when we were young and now you've blossomed into a handsom strong young lion" she smiled nuzzling into Twi's mane, "I'm glad to here it, i don't want anyone except you and Simba..." she paused "...where is he these days?" she asked kissing Twi softly.

The next thing they new Kala had come back to the elephant graveyard "I'M BACK" She grinned before spotting Katai, she then lowered her head, "w, wh, who's this?" she said cowering. "have i been bad?" she said sadly looking up at the lion.

"Well Nala you've already done that once or twice already in my life...that one time during Scar's reign then when we mated that time when we ended up having Kopa" he purred softly "Everytime we love one another Nala its always going to be better than the last time" he smiled to her licking her nose softly.
"I think if either of us lost the other we would be totaty devasted" he said sadly at the thought but smiled once more as he looked over at her making his heart beat faster like many times before that he looked over at her.
He purred softly listening to Nala and nuzzled her once more.
"Aww I'm glad I did turn into a blossom into a lion like that for you Nala" he purred softly.
"Simba....sleeping most likely and not giving you enough attention" he laughed softly kissing her back.

Twilight was startled slightly and broke the kiss he and Nala shared at that time and looked around.
"Kala...what you doing here in the graveyard?" he questioned softly petting his cousin on the head "No of course you haven't...though why your here is slightly confusing me" he said "This is Katai hes a good friend of mine" he smiled looking up at Katai.

Kala ran and hid behind Twi and then peeked out from behind him and looked up at the big lion. "I'm Kala..." she paused shyly "...I'm Twilight's cousin" she grinned climbing up Twilight's mane and putting her paw in Twi's eye by mistake once again, before climbing down and perading round infront on Twi, before falling to her feet with a soft laugh. "Hi" she giggled.

Twilight smirked looking up at his cousin as she lay in his mane closing his eyes as he paws coverd her eyes before getting down and getting in front of him.
"Your to active you know" he smirked lying down on the ground and softly placing her on his paws nuzzling and licking her softly "God help any lion you fall in love with" he laughed softly.
He looked up at Nala and motioned with his head for her to lie down beside him with a smile purring softly.

Nala The Princess
October 2nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Well Nala you've already done that once or twice already in my life...that one time during Scar's reign then when we mated that time when we ended up having Kopa" he purred softly "Everytime we love one another Nala its always going to be better than the last time" he smiled to her licking her nose softly.
"I think if either of us lost the other we would be totaty devasted" he said sadly at the thought but smiled once more as he looked over at her making his heart beat faster like many times before that he looked over at her.
He purred softly listening to Nala and nuzzled her once more.
"Aww I'm glad I did turn into a blossom into a lion like that for you Nala" he purred softly.
------------------------------
Twilight was startled slightly and broke the kiss he and Nala shared at that time and looked around.
"Kala...what you doing here in the graveyard?" he questioned softly petting his cousin on the head "No of course you haven't...though why your here is slightly confusing me" he said "This is Katai hes a good friend of mine" he smiled looking up at Katai.

Twilight smirked looking up at his cousin as she lay in his mane closing his eyes as he paws coverd her eyes before getting down and getting in front of him.
"Your to active you know" he smirked lying down on the ground and softly placing her on his paws nuzzling and licking her softly "God help any lion you fall in love with" he laughed softly.
He looked up at Nala and motioned with his head for her to lie down beside him with a smile purring softly.

Nala smiled, "Yes Twi, same here, a soon as we had Kopa I knew nothing would come between us and still, now, every day i love you more and more" she smiled "ofcourse when we love each other, it's always gunna be better than the last"
"You've always been a cute lion and I'm just lucking to have you" she smiled kissing Twi softly and lying down besdie him "Simba sleeps too much" she laughed resting her head on Twi.

Kala looked at Twi "Heeeey... I'm a curious, young and adventurous cub full of energy" she beamed looking up at Twi. "Scout showed me this place when i was looking for Kovu, I thought he might of been her" she paused "You were just like me when you were a cub, I'll bet" she smirked.

"Hehe, didn't know Twi had a cousin." Katai smirks down to Kala thinking how such a sweet cub she is, "I like playful cubs. You seem like one of those so I'm pretty sure me and you will get on. I'd love to have some cubs of my own one day." He smiles thinking about this.

"I am a playful cub" she beamed "Twilight says I'm too active" she said looking back at Twi and sticking her tongue out at him. "you have cubs?" her ears perked up, "what are they called, how old are they" she grinned curious to know more.

King Simba
October 2nd, 2005, 07:32 PM
"I am a playful cub" she beamed "Twilight says I'm too active" she said looking back at Twi and sticking her tongue out at him. "you have cubs?" her ears perked up, "what are they called, how old are they" she grinned curious to know more.

"No, I don't have any cubs. Not yet anyway.... hope to have some soon though." Katai smiles at the thought of having some of his own cubs one day, "That should happen soon though." He smiles down to Kala before laughing softly, "Playful little cub aren't ya?" He smirks down to her before petting her on the head softly.

Nala The Princess
October 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
"No, I don't have any cubs. Not yet anyway.... hope to have some soon though." Katai smiles at the thought of having some of his own cubs one day, "That should happen soon though." He smiles down to Kala before laughing softly, "Playful little cub aren't ya?" He smirks down to her before petting her on the head softly.

"Ooh well I can be there friend anyway" she grinned at the thought. "I am a playful cub uh huuuuuuuuh" she smiled widely.

King Simba
October 2nd, 2005, 07:52 PM
"Ooh well I can be there friend anyway" she grinned at the thought. "I am a playful cub uh huuuuuuuuh" she smiled widely.

"Yeah well when they're born that is. We haven't even *tried* for any yet though so it will be a while off yet." Katai grins down to her, "But I'm sure you'll be a great friend towards the new borns."

Nala The Princess
October 2nd, 2005, 08:50 PM
"Yeah well when they're born that is. We haven't even *tried* for any yet though so it will be a while off yet." Katai grins down to her, "But I'm sure you'll be a great friend towards the new borns."

"hehe" she giggled "well be sure to let me know when ya know if there'll be some on there way she smiled excitedly. "I will be the bestest friend they will ever have" she said proudly.

Simba22
October 2nd, 2005, 09:20 PM
"hehe" she giggled "well be sure to let me know when ya know if there'll be some on there way she smiled excitedly. "I will be the bestest friend they will ever have" she said proudly.

[I hope all you don't mind me rping a little with you again]

Scout was walking along the pridelands trying to find his friends. Ballard was feeling down in the dumps she runs into the bushes when she sees Scout coming. "Wow, talk about boredom where is everybody" Scout said with a sigh. He hadn't seen Kara in days or Kala in at least 2 weeks and Twilight not for like 3 months. "Man, I better find someone soon before I die of boredom". Scout said with another huge sigh. He hears something in the bushes. Maybe it was Kara or Kala trying to sneak up on him he thought. He smiled. He wouldn't be taken off guard this time. Scout pounced into the bushes. "Gotcha" Scout yelled but he gets up when he sees Ballard lying sadly in the grass. "What are you doing out here". Scout said. "It's a free country I can be wherever I want" Ballard called back. "So where are your friends Scout I think I just saw a tumbleweed roll by" Ballard said angrily. "What is your problem?You have been acting weird to me for the past few days. Did I do something wrong?" Scout asked. "Oh you care I didn't think you did look it's not important Scout just go away and find your friends." Ballard said. Scout walks away not knowing what the heck Ballard's problem was. Scout stops when he hears Ballard crying. Scout goes back and sits next to her. "What's the matter"? Scout said. "Don't you get it? You ARE!" Ballard said. "I am?" Scout said surprisingly. "You enjoy spending time with your friends more then me" Ballard cried. "Oh, I get it now Come here Ballard" Scout said sitting a distance away from her.

Ballard walks over and sits next to Scout. " You know that's not true Ballard. You are a very big part of my life. Probably even bigger then Kara don't tell her I said that. There is nothing that can take your place you're my best sister. And do you know what makes you even more of a part of my life Ballard? The fact that before we were siblings you were my first best friend I have ever had. I would have never made it this far if it weren't for you Ballard. I would of been dead lying in some ditch. You and Kara are very big parts of my life. And I understand sometimes I'm not that clear about that with you. But do you know what I talk about half the time I'm with my friends? I'll tell you I talk about how great of a sister you are. And what a big part of my life you are. I well I love you Ballard"

Ballard looks at Scout and can tell he meant every single word he said. She Nuzzles Scout and hugs him. "I guess I never thought about that" Ballard said licking his nose.

"And You being my sister it's your job to tell me if you're feeling a little left out. as much as I'd like to be I can't be a mind reader Ballard so it's your job to tell me when you're feeling a little left out cause ten to 1 I'm always going to help you not feel so left out well it's just you and me for now so I guess you got your wish" Scout said.

Ballard cuddles against Scout. "I'm sorry for being such a jerk Scout." "Apology excepted" Scout said hugging her tightly. "Well now that we got that out of the way let's go play Tag" Ballard said. "Okay, but you're it" Scout said with a laugh as he ran off. "Hey come back here I'm gonna get you Scout. Scout wasn't really watching where he was going and suddenly bumps into Kala. "I am so sorry Kala I wasn't watching where I was going". He turns toward Twilight and Katai. "Hey King Twi, who's the new guy?" Scout asked curiously.

King Simba
October 2nd, 2005, 11:37 PM
"Not for a while yet but I'll be sure to let you know." Katai smiles down to Kala, "I like cubs like you. So sweet and innocent."

He then heard Scout's voice, "I'm not new. I was here a few months back. Just sorta returned recently." He smirked down to him, "And since when has Twilight been King?" He laughs slightly, "It's Simba who is the proper King although I do think you can call him "King" once in a while with his relationship with Nala and all."

"Anyway, I'm Katai but I prefer to be called Kat. I'm a good friend of Twi's and I've knew him for quite a while now." He answers the young cubs question.

unregistered user
October 3rd, 2005, 01:00 AM
((OCC: Hey guys It's Titus I'm starting to change my name it's not Titus anymore It's Tahj you know, like Tahj Mahal.))

Simba22
October 3rd, 2005, 01:44 AM
"Not for a while yet but I'll be sure to let you know." Katai smiles down to Kala, "I like cubs like you. So sweet and innocent."

He then heard Scout's voice, "I'm not new. I was here a few months back. Just sorta returned recently." He smirked down to him, "And since when has Twilight been King?" He laughs slightly, "It's Simba who is the proper King although I do think you can call him "King" once in a while with his relationship with Nala and all."

"Anyway, I'm Katai but I prefer to be called Kat. I'm a good friend of Twi's and I've knew him for quite a while now." He answers the young cubs question.

Scout slaps a paw to his face for messing up. "Sorry Simba I am so very forgetful. My name's Scout I guess I'm kinda new to being Twilight's friend. " You could tell Scout felt very uncomfortable for his mistake. His first time meeting him and he all ready made himself look like a fool. "Great going Scout I bet he thinks you're real smart now" Scout's voice in his head says sarcastically.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2005, 06:40 AM
"Heh, I think you got caught in a little more confusion there - I'm not Simba either." Katai smirks down to Scout, "But don't worry about it. I sometimes forget things easily... even more so with this damaged and crippled side I have." A little more pain comes visible in his face as he feels a stab of pain is felt through his side again, "It hurts. Well good thing Twi and Nala are gonna take me to see Rafiki tomorrow which is good I suppose."

Simba22
October 3rd, 2005, 11:31 AM
"Heh, I think you got caught in a little more confusion there - I'm not Simba either." Katai smirks down to Scout, "But don't worry about it. I sometimes forget things easily... even more so with this damaged and crippled side I have." A little more pain comes visible in his face as he feels a stab of pain is felt through his side again, "It hurts. Well good thing Twi and Nala are gonna take me to see Rafiki tomorrow which is good I suppose."

"Oh, I knew you weren't king Simba I just felt a little embarrassed that I forgot which one the king was. I hope your side feels better who's Rafiki anyway?" Scout said with a cocked head and perked ears in confusion.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Oh, I knew you weren't king Simba I just felt a little embarrassed that I forgot which one the king was. I hope your side feels better who's Rafiki anyway?" Scout said with a cocked head and perked ears in confusion.
"Heh, well Simba's always been the king... well as long as I've been here anyways. Sometimes I think Twi will do a better job as king." He laughs slightly under his breath looking over at Twilight before looking back down towards Scout, "Rafiki is the old fossil baboon. He's usually well known to the pride. He can help sort out injuries and stuff." Katai smiles down to the cub before looking back over at Twilight, "Getting asked all sorts of stuff here." He smirks and laughs.

Simba22
October 3rd, 2005, 12:07 PM
"Heh, well Simba's always been the king... well as long as I've been here anyways. Sometimes I think Twi will do a better job as king." He laughs slightly under his breath looking over at Twilight before looking back down towards Scout, "Rafiki is the old fossil baboon. He's usually well known to the pride. He can help sort out injuries and stuff." Katai smiles down to the cub before looking back over at Twilight, "Getting asked all sorts of stuff here." He smirks and laughs.

"Well you should be honored I always ask questions to lions that sound interesting Frankly in a way I think you're interesting" Scout said. "Old baffoon huh" I remember this old monkey chanting this song that sounded like gibberish or something maybe it was him".

Nala The Princess
October 3rd, 2005, 05:09 PM
Scout wasn't really watching where he was going and suddenly bumps into Kala. "I am so sorry Kala I wasn't watching where I was going". He turns toward Twilight and Katai. "Hey King Twi, who's the new guy?" Scout asked curiously.

"SCOUT!" Kala beamed running and pouncing on him! "where have you been?" she said giving him a friendly lick and a cuddle

"I AM really sweet and innocent" she said innocently with a sly smirk on her face but looking so cute that you just had to believe her!

{Good to have ya back Josh :D Missed roleplaying with you but the RP has been going bit to fast with me previously being a bit of a busy bee}

Lion King Stu
October 3rd, 2005, 05:31 PM
Nala smiled, "Yes Twi, same here, a soon as we had Kopa I knew nothing would come between us and still, now, every day i love you more and more" she smiled "ofcourse when we love each other, it's always gunna be better than the last"
"You've always been a cute lion and I'm just lucking to have you" she smiled kissing Twi softly and lying down besdie him "Simba sleeps too much" she laughed resting her head on Twi.

Kala looked at Twi "Heeeey... I'm a curious, young and adventurous cub full of energy" she beamed looking up at Twi. "Scout showed me this place when i was looking for Kovu, I thought he might of been her" she paused "You were just like me when you were a cub, I'll bet" she smirked.

"Everyday I love you that bit more as well Nala" Twilight smiled nuzzling her cheek softly "I wonder if there ever is a limit to love cause I feel like it just keeps growing and growing" he smiled "And I hope it continues to grow and every day with you is always going to be better than the last" he purred softly looking into her eyes kissing Nala softly back placing a paw softly on hers stroking it.
"Well I think we are both lucky for one another but I'm glad I could of fallen in love with the one I've loved since I was a cub" he purred softly kissing her once more rolling over onto her softly laying on top of her looking into her eyes purring softly through his smile.
"He does and look what hes missing from his lovely lioness" he purred softly nuzzling into her neck softly.
"Soon we should be able to play some pinning" he winked to her softly whispering into her ear.

Nala The Princess
October 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Everyday I love you that bit more as well Nala" Twilight smiled nuzzling her cheek softly "I wonder if there ever is a limit to love cause I feel like it just keeps growing and growing" he smiled "And I hope it continues to grow and every day with you is always going to be better than the last" he purred softly looking into her eyes kissing Nala softly back placing a paw softly on hers stroking it.
"Well I think we are both lucky for one another but I'm glad I could of fallen in love with the one I've loved since I was a cub" he purred softly kissing her once more rolling over onto her softly laying on top of her looking into her eyes purring softly through his smile.
"He does and look what hes missing from his lovely lioness" he purred softly nuzzling into her neck softly.
"Soon we should be able to play some pinning" he winked to her softly whispering into her ear.

"I hope our love continues to grow and grow too Twilight" Nala smiled. "I'm glad I fell in love with the one i loved as a cub too" she said proudly. "pinning? about time too eh?" she smirked
"Simba's loss is your gain" she smirked again

Lion King Stu
October 3rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
"I think after tonight and if we keep are close relationship up Nala I'm pretty sure thats going to happen" he smiled continuing to lie down her softly nuzzling her cheek and muzzle softly purring.
"Yeah been waiting all day and with all these interuptions its been impossible" he smirked whispering, purring softly into her ear kissing her lovingly on the muzzle.
"Yeah well hes not here now is he so lets just forget about him for the night and just enjoy are time together" he smiled looking down into her eyes smiling.

King Simba
October 3rd, 2005, 07:49 PM
"I AM really sweet and innocent" she said innocently with a sly smirk on her face but looking so cute that you just had to believe her!

{Good to have ya back Josh :D Missed roleplaying with you but the RP has been going bit to fast with me previously being a bit of a busy bee}
"Oh yeah, huh?" Katai smirks to her, "I think I might believe ya on that one." He pets her on the head softly before looking around, "I think I'd better go now, you too cubs. It's pretty obvious Twi and Nala want their time alone now." He smiles down to them before looking back towards Twilight and Nala, "See ya later, you guys." He winks to them both.

Simba22
October 4th, 2005, 02:03 AM
"SCOUT!" Kala beamed running and pouncing on him! "where have you been?" she said giving him a friendly lick and a cuddle

[Well it's great to be back Nala my grand father decided to visit last week and I wanted to spend a little time with him. He left this morning so I'll have more time for rping.]

Scout smiles as Kala pounces onto him and pins him to the ground. "You're quite the energetic one ain't ya"? Scout said giving her a friendly lick and a cuddle back. "It's great to see you for a while I've been feeling kinda alone. It seems like most of my friends have disappeared so it's so great to see a friendly face like yours. I've mostly been trying to find my friends and I found you" Scout said giving her a friendly hug.

Nala The Princess
October 4th, 2005, 08:02 AM
"Oh yeah, huh?" Katai smirks to her, "I think I might believe ya on that one." He pets her on the head softly before looking around, "I think I'd better go now, you too cubs. It's pretty obvious Twi and Nala want their time alone now." He smiles down to them before looking back towards Twilight and Nala, "See ya later, you guys." He winks to them both.

Kala looked up at "i rule!" she laughed. (like so > :irule: ) "Maybe me and Scout can come with you if they wanna be alone" she said cheekily

Nala looked at Twi and then Towards Kat, She smiled. "Thanks Katai, Take care" she called before looking back at Twi.

"I think after tonight and if we keep are close relationship up Nala I'm pretty sure thats going to happen" he smiled continuing to lie down her softly nuzzling her cheek and muzzle softly purring.
"Yeah been waiting all day and with all these interuptions its been impossible" he smirked whispering, purring softly into her ear kissing her lovingly on the muzzle.
"Yeah well hes not here now is he so lets just forget about him for the night and just enjoy are time together" he smiled looking down into her eyes smiling.

"I'm sure it will Twilight" she smiled nuzzling him once more with a soft purr back at him. "sounds good to me" she smiled with a sly wink.

[Well it's great to be back Nala my grand father decided to visit last week and I wanted to spend a little time with him. He left this morning so I'll have more time for rping.]

Scout smiles as Kala pounces onto him and pins him to the ground. "You're quite the energetic one ain't ya"? Scout said giving her a friendly lick and a cuddle back. "It's great to see you for a while I've been feeling kinda alone. It seems like most of my friends have disappeared so it's so great to see a friendly face like yours. I've mostly been trying to find my friends and I found you" Scout said giving her a friendly hug.

[That's good to hear and coolies about wanting to spend some time with him :-)]

"ofcourse i am" she said proudly "aww I've missed having you around" she smiled. "were have all your other friends gone" she asked curiously tilting her head to one side.

King Simba
October 4th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Kala looked up at "i rule!" she laughed. (like so > :irule: ) "Maybe me and Scout can come with you if they wanna be alone" she said cheekily

Nala looked at Twi and then Towards Kat, She smiled. "Thanks Katai, Take care" she called before looking back at Twi.
(:lol: Katai supposed to be leaving but the cubs seem to be keeping him behind.)

"Yeah, well you can come with me if you want. I don't mind little cubs... I've always liked cubs." He smiles down to them both, "If you want, you can ride on my back. Let's leave Nala and Twi to some alone time now huh?" He smirks as he crouches down slightly before looking back at Nala, "You too just don't get too tired, alright? That goes for you too, Twi." He laughs softly as he looks at Nala once more before turning towards Twilight.

Simba22
October 4th, 2005, 12:47 PM

[That's good to hear and coolies about wanting to spend some time with him :-)]

"ofcourse i am" she said proudly "aww I've missed having you around" she smiled. "were have all your other friends gone" she asked curiously tilting her head to one side.

Scout thinks for a little while. " I have no idea it seems that every friend I ever had went away for a little Maybe my face scared them off" Scout said with a chuckle. "I've missed having you around too" Scout said with a smile. "Hopefully I don't scare you off too" Scout said with another laugh.

originally posted by King Simba "Yeah, well you can come with me if you want. I don't mind little cubs... I've always liked cubs." He smiles down to them both, "If you want, you can ride on my back. Let's leave Nala and Twi to some alone time now huh?" He smirks as he crouches down slightly before looking back at Nala, "You too just don't get too tired, alright? That goes for you too, Twi." He laughs softly as he looks at Nala once more before turning towards Twilight.

Scout smiled at Katai. This lion seemed friendly enough and since Ballard had gone back home to play with Kiki, nobody would mind if he hung out with Kala and Katai. And Scout loved to ride on other lions backs so Katai didn't have to say that twice. Scout leaps onto Katai's back. "Wow you're tall you can see everything from up here" Scout said from atop Katai.

King Simba
October 4th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Scout smiled at Katai. This lion seemed friendly enough and since Ballard had gone back home to play with Kiki, nobody would mind if he hung out with Kala and Katai. And Scout loved to ride on other lions backs so Katai didn't have to say that twice. Scout leaps onto Katai's back. "Wow you're tall you can see everything from up here" Scout said from atop Katai.
"Yeah, us lions are quite the tall ones aren't we?" Katai smirks and looks up to Scout who is now on his back, "You'll be like that somemday... anyway, let's see if Kala wants to do the same." He stays crouched down still on his stomach. The pain in his side subsides for now so he doesn't feel much pain.

Kopa
October 5th, 2005, 02:26 AM
A worried lioness wanders endlessly through what seems like an endless field of plains searching for her cub......."Kaden!" she cries out. "Kaden where are you?" she cries again. Panic strikes her heart deeper as she feels that she may never see her cub again....

Meanwhile somewhere much much farther away from the lioness a cub wanders unaware of how far from home he is. His mind is foucused on a butterfly flapping frantically trying to get away from it's pursuer. "Hey come back here!" the cub says. Finally after the butterfly flies to far for him to catch up he begins to notice his surroundings. "This isn't my home..." he says with fear in his voice. He was so focused on the butterfly that he wasn't paying much attention to where he was going. "HELP ME!!!!" he cries out desperately. "MOM! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He chokes out as tears began to slide down his furry face. He layed down afraid to go any further....."Mom...." he said quietly....the tears continued.....

(I don't know where any of the characters are ...it's up to any of you if he is near any of them or not..;)ooc: yay finally did my first post ^_^ )

Simba22
October 5th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Kopa
A worried lioness wanders endlessly through what seems like an endless field of plains searching for her cub......."Kaden!" she cries out. "Kaden where are you?" she cries again. Panic strikes her heart deeper as she feels that she may never see her cub again....

Meanwhile somewhwere much much farther away from the worried lioness a cub wanders unaware of how far from home he is. His mind is foucused on a butterfly flapping frantically trying to get away from it's pursuer. "Hey come back here!" the cub says. Finally after the butterfly flies to far for him to catch up he begins to notice his surroundings. "This isn't my home..." he says with fear in his voice. He was so focused on the butterfly that he wasn't paying much attention to where he was going. "HELP ME!!!!" he cries out desperately. "MOM!" He chokes out as tears began to slide down his furry face. He layed down afraid to go any further....."Mom...." he said quietly....the tears continued.....

(I don't know where any of the characters are ...it's up to any of you if he is near any of them or not..;)ooc: yay finally did my first post ^_^ )

Not too far away Scout saw this cub crying. "I'll be right back Katai that kid seems to be upset I'll be right back and then we can go exploring with you" Scout said. Scout hops off Katai's back for one second to see what the problem was. "What's wrong" Scout asks with sympathy in his voice. "My name's Scout maybe I can help you feel better. What's troubling you anyway?" The cub asked the new cub.

Katse
October 5th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Sengalo had managed to get away from Ami, Yumi, and Rio for the moment. He had just gotten back from leaving the zebra carcass in an area he hoped that Shakou and the others would find it. Now, he was just walking about on his own, still unable to find his group.

His head ligted when heard a feminine cry. It was from a lioness. She was calling someone by the name of Kaden. Perhaps it was her cub? Sengalo looked about himself until he saw the source of the voice. It indeed was a lioness and a extremely worried looking one at that.

The image of that lioness and cub he murdered so long ago came to his mind once again. Then, the image of his mother... and the cheetah family... and--- Sengalo shook his head vigorously, trying to get the haunting images out. Sengalo was unsure whether to get himself involved or not, so stood there, watching the lioness's every move with those bright, emerald eyes that so well could hide his emotion.

Nala The Princess
October 6th, 2005, 04:57 PM
(:lol: Katai supposed to be leaving but the cubs seem to be keeping him behind.)

"Yeah, well you can come with me if you want. I don't mind little cubs... I've always liked cubs." He smiles down to them both, "If you want, you can ride on my back. Let's leave Nala and Twi to some alone time now huh?" He smirks as he crouches down slightly before looking back at Nala, "You too just don't get too tired, alright? That goes for you too, Twi." He laughs softly as he looks at Nala once more before turning towards Twilight.

Scout thinks for a little while. " I have no idea it seems that every friend I ever had went away for a little Maybe my face scared them off" Scout said with a chuckle. "I've missed having you around too" Scout said with a smile. "Hopefully I don't scare you off too" Scout said with another laugh.

Kala smiled "would i still be here if you'd scared me off" she said laughing. Kala rolled around laughing at Scout on Kat's back "you look like a king up there" she smirked before hoping onto Kat's back "go, go, go" she beamed before spotting the sad cub. her ears lowered, she didn't like seeing other cubs upset. Kala hoped of Kat's back and followed Scout "2 friends are better than one" she called as she ran to catch up with Scout, she always hoped at the chance to make new friends. "...and I'm Kala" she smiled sweetly catching up with Scout. she put a reassuring paw on the new cub "are you lost? you can hang out with us if you like.." she offered kindly

Simba22
October 6th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Kala smiled "would i still be here if you'd scared me off" she said laughing. Kala rolled around laughing at Scout on Kat's back "you look like a king up there" she smirked before hoping onto Kat's back "go, go, go" she beamed before spotting the sad cub. her ears lowered, she didn't like seeing other cubs upset. Kala hoped of Kat's back and followed Scout "2 friends are better than one" she called as she ran to catch up with Scout, she always hoped at the chance to make new friends. "...and I'm Kala" she smiled sweetly catching up with Scout. she put a reassuring paw on the new cub "are you lost? you can hang out with us if you like.." she offered kindly

"Yeah Kala's right we can help you I don't think we've ever seen you before, where you from? Maybe we can help you find who or what you're looking for. Scout turned to Kala. "It looks to me like this cub can't find his dad or mom I know that look far too well" Scout whispered to Kala.

Nala The Princess
October 6th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Kala whispered back to Scout "i know, me too - that look is far to commonly used" she looked down at the cub still with her ears lowerd "so long as we make them welcome, they shouldn't be so sad right" she whisperd and smiled sweetly.

Lion King Stu
October 6th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"I'm sure it will Twilight" she smiled nuzzling him once more with a soft purr back at him. "sounds good to me" she smiled with a sly wink.

Twilight purred softly and stood above her nuzzling into her chest purring softly hearing her heart beat in her chest feeling the warmth on his nose.
"Its going to be more than good Nala I can assure you" he smiled softly and lovingly to her looking into her eyes softly stroking her cheek with his paw.
"So you want to run now so I can pin you" he smiled purring softly rubbing her chest and lower stomach with his paw.

Tahj
October 6th, 2005, 11:44 PM
((OOC: Well sence my new name is Tahj instead of Titus let's get to business))

"Well...."Tahj getting to his feet"I better have some fun while it lasts, don't want to let the king know that i'm not excepted yet and I don't want to stay here and find out."

Kopa
October 7th, 2005, 12:32 AM

Not too far away Scout saw this cub crying. "I'll be right back Katai that kid seems to be upset I'll be right back and then we can go exploring with you" Scout said. Scout hops off Katai's back for one second to see what the problem was. "What's wrong" Scout asks with sympathy in his voice. "My name's Scout maybe I can help you feel better. What's troubling you anyway?" The cub asked the new cub.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Simba22
"Yeah Kala's right we can help you I don't think we've ever seen you before, where you from? Maybe we can help you find who or what you're looking for. Scout turned to Kala. "It looks to me like this cub can't find his dad or mom I know that look far too well" Scout whispered to Kala.

For what seemed like an eternity to him, he lay there. When the one cub approached him he was completely unaware of his presence. It was as if he was deaf for to him nothing made a sound. When Kala put a paw on him he suddenly jerked on all fours up as if he was awoken from a very deep sleep. At first he wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality but then he saw the two cubs. "Who...who are you?" he asked.
(still coming up with a reply to your post Katse)

Simba22
October 7th, 2005, 01:42 AM
For what seemed like an eternity to him, he lay there. When the one cub approached him he was completely unaware of his presence. It was as if he was deaf for to him nothing made a sound. When Kala put a paw on him he suddenly jerked on all fours up as if he was awoken from a very deep sleep. At first he wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality but then he saw the two cubs. "Who...who are you?" he asked.
(still coming up with a reply to your post Katse)

Scout: My name's Scout and this is one of my best friends Kala. We're cubs in the pridelands. No need to to be so jumpy we're not gonna hurt you. We just wanna help you.

Scout said with a friendly smile.

Kopa
October 7th, 2005, 02:12 AM
"Sorry about that. I kinda zoned out I guess. My name is Kaden....." he said. He looked at both the cubs. He slowly sat down and looked at the ground for a moment and was about to say something and opened his mouth but nothing came out.....he had never been to this place before even though he had heard some things about it. He knew he was lost but he was also confused. His face showed only the emotion of sadness.

Simba22
October 7th, 2005, 02:17 AM
"Sorry about that. I kinda zoned out I guess. My name is Kaden....." he said. He looked at both the cubs. He slowly sat down and looked at the ground for a moment and was about to say something and opened his mouth but nothing came out.....he had never been to this place before even though he had heard some things about it. He knew he was lost but he was also confused. His face showed only the emotion of sadness.

Scout: Could you tell me where you're from? Or at least give me a short description of what your home looks like? Hey wait a minute Kaden? I heard someone sounding a lot like a mother calling out that name a few minutes ago. I think I know where your mom is.

Nala The Princess
October 7th, 2005, 05:12 PM
{Just to let yano - if you could keep me updated it would be great - can't reply now - gotta get ready and go for the bus - going to an 18th}

King Simba
October 7th, 2005, 05:15 PM
(That's fine NTP. :hugs: If there are loads more posts before you get back, I'll e-mail the ones for you to reply to for ya. Either way, enjoy the 18th B-day party. ^^

As for myself, I'll reply later. When the cubs return and stuff. ;))

Simba22
October 7th, 2005, 06:55 PM
(That's fine NTP. :hugs: If there are loads more posts before you get back, I'll e-mail the ones for you to reply to for ya. Either way, enjoy the 18th B-day party. ^^

As for myself, I'll reply later. When the cubs return and stuff. ;))

[For a second I thought that read enjoy your 18th birthday I was really about to reply Happy Birthday NTL like 3 seconds ago]

Nala The Princess
October 8th, 2005, 11:05 PM
{Wow everything stops :p ehe ^_^ Well the 18th was great, real laugh! ... and here be my replies}

Scout: My name's Scout and this is one of my best friends Kala. We're cubs in the pridelands. No need to to be so jumpy we're not gonna hurt you. We just wanna help you.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kopa
[B]"Sorry about that. I kinda zoned out I guess. My name is Kaden....." he said. He looked at both the cubs. He slowly sat down and looked at the ground for a moment and was about to say something and opened his mouth but nothing came out.....he had never been to this place before even though he had heard some things about it. He knew he was lost but he was also confused. His face showed only the emotion of sadness.

"Hi Kaden, I'm Kala as Scout said" she smiled. "Maybe if we help you find your way back home, we can be mates and hang out together here and your homelands" she beamed.

Scout: Could you tell me where you're from? Or at least give me a short description of what your home looks like? Hey wait a minute Kaden? I heard someone sounding a lot like a mother calling out that name a few minutes ago. I think I know where your mom is.

"I heard that too!, Perhaps you could come along with us to see if it's here" Kala said excitedly in her always friendly tone.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 12:53 AM
{Wow everything stops :p ehe ^_^ Well the 18th was great, real laugh! ... and here be my replies}

"Hi Kaden, I'm Kala as Scout said" she smiled. "Maybe if we help you find your way back home, we can be mates and hang out together here and your homelands" she beamed.

"I heard that too!, Perhaps you could come along with us to see if it's here" Kala said excitedly in her always friendly tone.

{great to have you back NTP.]

"Hey yeah that's a great idea Kala, girls are so smart. Follow us Kaden I think we heard the voice coming from this way" Scout said sprinting off into the bushes.

Lt. Trevor
October 9th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Rinoa had been lounging for some time when she began to drift off to sleep out of tiredness.
--------------------------------------------
Kago had been wandering around and thought about the little amounts of time he's been spending with Scout.

"Scout?" Kago called as he looked around for the cub.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
Rinoa had been lounging for some time when she began to drift off to sleep out of tiredness.
--------------------------------------------
Kago had been wandering around and thought about the little amounts of time he's been spending with Scout.

"Scout?" Kago called as he looked around for the cub.

Scout heard his dad coming, and smiled the widest smile that any cub could smile. If he was smiling any bigger his face would have fallen off. "Dad"? Scout said with joy. He dashed toward his dad and playfully tackled him down in greeting. He sits on his chest and bombards him with licks and nuzzles. "It's been so long that I've seen you" Scout said hardly controlling his joy.

Lt. Trevor
October 9th, 2005, 01:43 AM
"Calm down, that maze down there is more confusing than I once thought." Kago said as he nuzzled Scout. "Where's Ballard, I haven't seen her in ages either."

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Lt. Trevor
"Calm down, that maze down there is more confusing than I once thought." Kago said as he nuzzled Scout. "Where's Ballard, I haven't seen her in ages either."

"Probably playing with Kiki back at home or something" Scout said nuzzling Kago back. " You should go and find her she'll be so happy to see you I'm trying to help a new lost cub find his mom"

Lt. Trevor
October 9th, 2005, 02:02 AM
"Who is the cub?" Kago asked as he sat down next to Scout. Although he didn't care much, Kago hated seeing a cub that was lost. It didn't seem right.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Scout pointed over to a bush with small eyes. Kaden was obviously a little scared of being lost.

Lt. Trevor
October 9th, 2005, 02:33 AM
"Do you know what his parents look like...On second thought, bring him to our den, it's getting dark, we can find them first thing tomorrow morning." Kago said as he headed back for his den.

"Ballard? I'm back!" Kago called as he got to his den. He hasn't seen much of his family since he went into the underground hiding area.

Tahj
October 9th, 2005, 06:22 AM
((OCC: just a reminder, i was Titus before but now i'm Tahj))

Tahj had no intention of talking to much he had a lot on his mind but he feels great to talk to people Tahj was looking behind him when he bumped into Scout"oh sorry scout I didn't see you there"

Kopa
October 9th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Kaden was silent for a few seconds when Scout had said he knew where to find his mom...but he was slightly puzzled. How did Scout know he was lost from his mom? This thought left his mind when....

"Um.....hi......Kala." he said after Kala spoke. He was about to say something else when another voice was heard. This one sounded like an adult lion. Kaden was slightly frightened by it.....then he saw that this lion appeared to be Scout's father.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Twilight purred softly and stood above her nuzzling into her chest purring softly hearing her heart beat in her chest feeling the warmth on his nose.
"Its going to be more than good Nala I can assure you" he smiled softly and lovingly to her looking into her eyes softly stroking her cheek with his paw.
"So you want to run now so I can pin you" he smiled purring softly rubbing her chest and lower stomach with his paw.

((for Nala))

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Kaden was silent for a few seconds when Scout had said he knew where to find his mom...but he was slightly puzzled. How did Scout know he was lost from his mom? This thought left his mind when....

"Um.....hi......Kala." he said after Kala spoke. He was about to say something else when another voice was heard. This one sounded like an adult lion. Kaden was slightly frightened by it.....then he saw that this lion appeared to be Scout's father.

Scout almost being able to read his mind. ran back.

Scout: "Well when I lost my old parents to them dieing at first I always looked the same way you did. And then I heard this woman who sounded desperate yelling "Kaden" And since that was your name I just put the 2 and 2 together. That was just my foster dad. Come on let's go to where I heard your mom before she leaves. But I could be pretty fast, so just tell me if you want me to slow down." Scout said trotting through the grass.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"So you want to run now so I can pin you" he smiled purring softly rubbing her chest and lower stomach with his paw.((for Nala))

"I'm sure it will be" she smiled "let's do some pinning" she laughed nuzzling Twilight before she ran of round the graveyard.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 11:29 AM

"there's no need to be scared Kaden" she smiled. "Scout is this your dad? does he know me" she said a little confused looking up Scout's father.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 11:40 AM
"there's no need to be scared Kaden" she smiled. "Scout is this your dad? does he know me" she said a little confused looking up Scout's father.

"Well, he's not my real father. He adopted me so in thay case yes, he is my father. Yeah, there's no need to feel scared Me and Kala won't let anything happen to you pal." Scout said giving Kaden a friendly nuzzle.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"I'm sure it will be" she smiled "let's do some pinning" she laughed nuzzling Twilight before she ran of round the graveyard.

"Yeah lets" Twilight smiled and purred as Nala nuzzled him before taking off into the graveyard.
Twilight smiled and waited a few seconds before running after her. Dust got thicker as they ran about kicking it up in the air making things a little bit more tricky to see.
He ran close to Nala lagging behind her slightly as he jumped over a few pretruding bones in the ground.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Yeah lets" Twilight smiled and purred as Nala nuzzled him before taking off into the graveyard.
Twilight smiled and waited a few seconds before running after her. Dust got thicker as they ran about kicking it up in the air making things a little bit more tricky to see.
He ran close to Nala lagging behind her slightly as he jumped over a few pretruding bones in the ground.

Nala looked behind her to see Twilight not far behind her. she smiled and carried on running at a steady pace.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 12:00 PM
On his way to Kaden's mom Scout turns to Kala. "Hey Kala can we do some pinning later? Scout whispers to Kala.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Twilight smirked at Nala and ran a little faster jumping over a few more bones as he ran little faster almost near her.
The dust continued to come up heavy and thick behind him and slightly behind Nala making him shake his head slightly.
He pounced softly and playfully at her rump trying to bring her down laughing softly.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Twilight smirked at Nala and ran a little faster jumping over a few more bones as he ran little faster almost near her.
The dust continued to come up heavy and thick behind him and slightly behind Nala making him shake his head slightly.
He pounced softly and playfully at her rump trying to bring her down laughing softly.

Nala fell down softly laughing. She then rolled over and over until Twi finally managed to pin her down.

On his way to Kaden's mom Scout turns to Kala. "Hey Kala can we do some pinning later? Scout whispers to Kala.

"sure if ya like" Kala smiled, whispering back at Scout. "Hmm we must be getting close to Kaden's mum now yes?" she asked Scout.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Twilight laughed softly as him and Nala rolled across the dusty dry bone riddled ground untill they both finally stopped realising he was on top he put his paws on Nala's and held her down softly.
"Looks like I pinned ya Nala" he smiled and looked lovingly into her eyes purring softly.
He softly licked her nose as dust went up and danced around them.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"looks like you did pin me" Nala laughed before licking Twilight, she paused ..."looks like we'll need a bath after this" she smirked

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Twilight purred softly at Nala's lick and looked down lovingly into Nala's eyes still.
"Looks like I did huh" Twilight smiled holding her down softly still rasing one paw softly stroking her cheek as she held her down softly with the other.
"Yeah we can clean each other afterwards if you wish or we could go to the waterhole if thats more your thing" he smiled down at her.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Nala fell down softly laughing. She then rolled over and over until Twi finally managed to pin her down.

"sure if ya like" Kala smiled, whispering back at Scout. "Hmm we must be getting close to Kaden's mum now yes?" she asked Scout.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we're gettiing closer to his mom man, it's much farther then I thought." Scout said with a sigh. Scout soon sniffs the air and hears something. "Unless I am completely wrong your mom should be right behind these bushes." Scout pushes some bushes away with his right paw and just as Scout said there was Kaden's mom looking very upset because she couldn't find him. "There you are Kaden you better go greet your mom I'm sure she missed you." Scout said. He turns to Kala with a smirk. "The case of the missing mom has been SOLVED. " Scout said with a laugh. "Now let's go back so I can kick your butt at pinning" Scout said with a smirk.

Katse
October 9th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Sengalo's ears twitched when he thought he heard rustling in the bushes. It was difficult to hear over the mother lioness's caterwauling over her lost cub, but he was able to distinguish it. He took a step forward, straining his eyes to see what it was. Then, he saw a ball of orange peer through the grass. Sengalo lifted an eyebrow. Scout. Ofcourse. There was another cub behind him and a ....white female cub? Once again with the odd colors? He rolled his eyes at the sight. What was with that? Sengalo had gone through his whole life with only seeing one freak of a cat, and now, the number of them were multiplying like rabbits. The Pridelands was certainly an odd place since he had returned.

Sengalo then took notice of an adult lion with the cubs. Great. There wasn't even any use for him to be hiding or getting away. They probably had already seen him. Scout should be either trying to act like a tough guy or shaking like a leaf any minute now...

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Twilight purred softly at Nala's lick and looked down lovingly into Nala's eyes still.
"Looks like I did huh" Twilight smiled holding her down softly still rasing one paw softly stroking her cheek as she held her down softly with the other.
"Yeah we can clean each other afterwards if you wish or we could go to the waterhole if thats more your thing" he smiled down at her.

"just what i was thinking" Nala replied with a smile. "so how does it feel to pin me once again for the second time" Nala laughed with a smirlk.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure we're gettiing closer to his mom man, it's much farther then I thought." Scout said with a sigh. Scout soon sniffs the air and hears something. "Unless I am completely wrong your mom should be right behind these bushes." Scout pushes some bushes away with his right paw and just as Scout said there was Kaden's mom looking very upset because she couldn't find him. "There you are Kaden you better go greet your mom I'm sure she missed you." Scout said. He turns to Kala with a smirk. "The case of the missing mom has been SOLVED. " Scout said with a laugh. "Now let's go back so I can kick your butt at pinning" Scout said with a smirk.

"It is alot further than we tot, Katai's gunna be waiting" she laughed. "Kaden look!" Kala said looking at Kaden "that your mum?" she asked smiling. Kala looked at Scout "Excuse me? ...I am so a better pinner than you" Kala said raising her head proudly and laughing.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"just what i was thinking" Nala replied with a smile. "so how does it feel to pin me once again for the second time" Nala laughed with a smirlk.

"It is alot further than we tot, Katai's gunna be waiting" she laughed. "Kaden look!" Kala said looking at Kaden "that your mum?" she asked smiling. Kala looked at Scout "Excuse me? ...I am so a better pinner than you" Kala said raising her head proudly and laughing.

"Things change Kala" Scout said with a smile. "You can't possibly be better then me at pinning all the time, That would make you perfect in other words you're going down snow white." Scout teased jokingly. He hoped Kala only knew he was kidding.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Things don't ALWAYS change, I'll always be a better pinner than you unless I'm of guard" Kala laughed looking smug. Kala knew Scout was joking and teased jokingly back "Na uh, your going down goldilocks"

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Scout Thought of an idea.

Scout turned around like he was really upset he was really good at acting. He fake sniffles a few times and walks off sadly.

He was going to try to ambush Kala, abnd take her off goard. If Scout couldn't pin her fairly he'd just have to cheat.

Scout was super quiet if he was taught anything it was how to hunt by Subira and Ballard. Scout stalks low to the grass.

He playfully pounces at Kala when he realises this was his chance.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 05:53 PM

"Great minds do think alike then I see" Twilight smiled down purring lovingly at Nala.
"It feels like old times Nala" he purred softly sniffing the air catching her scent through the dust.
"Your in heat" he purred softly smiling down at Nala "Looks like we might have another cub on are paws here....thats if you want to of course Nala" he purred.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Kala looks round as Scout's walked of, hoping he wasn't upset by her calling him goldilocks. Kala raised an eyebrow and listened very carefully, she didn't here anything but spun round just in time for Scout to pounce her. she rolled over and over until she finally eventually pinned him down. "See, I Still pinned ya" she laughed, feeling happier she hadn't upset him.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 07:47 PM
"Great minds do think alike then I see" Twilight smiled down purring lovingly at Nala.
"It feels like old times Nala" he purred softly sniffing the air catching her scent through the dust.
"Your in heat" he purred softly smiling down at Nala "Looks like we might have another cub on are paws here....thats if you want to of course Nala" he purred.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 08:22 PM

"It does feel like old times" she smiled looking up at Twilight. "I am in heat" she smirked. "another little cub running around on all fours, ofcourse i want that ...so long as you do" she purred smiling at the thought

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Twilight purred and eyes widened as he continued to take in the scent he smelled a long time before sneezing slightly at the dust turning his head away from her before looking back over smiling widely and lovingly down at her.
"I thought you were" he purred "No way can any lion forget a scent like that" he smiled "I remember it from last time when me and you were alone talking about the past; the night the first time we secretly mated" he smiled down as he continued to pin her down on the dusty floor softly.
"You want another cub" he purred again "I can help you there maybe we can have another Kopa....or even a Kiara" he smiled nuzzling her cheek softly.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Twilight purred and eyes widened as he continued to take in the scent he smelled a long time before sneezing slightly at the dust turning his head away from her before looking back over smiling widely and lovingly down at her.
"I thought you were" he purred "No way can any lion forget a scent like that" he smiled "I remember it from last time when me and you were alone talking about the past; the night the first time we secretly mated" he smiled down as he continued to pin her down on the dusty floor softly.
"You want another cub" he purred again "I can help you there maybe we can have another Kopa....or even a Kiara" he smiled nuzzling her cheek softly.

"the night we secretly mated was amazing, but this time it'll be even better coz everyone knows about us" she smiled and purred. "another Kopa or Kiara would be great" Nala smiled licking Twilight again, "Your help would be very much loved" she said her smile and eyes widining.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 10:01 PM
"It was more than amazing that cemented are love for each other good and proper Nala...after that night we knew we loved one another...I was glad I could of done so in such a way that you were willing to as as well" he purred as Nala licked him looking into her eyes as they widened like his.
"Well yeah everyone knows about us now...but what about Simba won't he be a little niffed that he missed out on this heat thing...oh well doesn't matter only one of us would of been able to have cubs with you anyway might as well been me" he smiled kissing her softly on the muzzle as he held her down softly still.
He felt himself get arroused slightly listening to her and taking in her scent still.
"I like helping" he laughed softly letting her go and padding back a few steps motioning with his paw for her to turn over.
"It is time" he smiled.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Kala looks round as Scout's walked of, hoping he wasn't upset by her calling him goldilocks. Kala raised an eyebrow and listened very carefully, she didn't here anything but spun round just in time for Scout to pounce her. she rolled over and over until she finally eventually pinned him down. "See, I Still pinned ya" she laughed, feeling happier she hadn't upset him.

But this time Scout was a little upset. He wanted to prove that he was the better pinner. The way he was raised was just like you can never lose it's unacceptable to ever lose boy would his parents kill him if they were around to see him lose to a girl. "DO you think you can let me pin you or at least teach me a few tricks" Scout said dissappointingly. Scout tried his best. "I guess my parents were right I am a loser."
Scout said accidently thinking out loud.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"It was more than amazing that cemented are love for each other good and proper Nala...after that night we knew we loved one another...I was glad I could of done so in such a way that you were willing to as as well" he purred as Nala licked him looking into her eyes as they widened like his.
"Well yeah everyone knows about us now...but what about Simba won't he be a little niffed that he missed out on this heat thing...oh well doesn't matter only one of us would of been able to have cubs with you anyway might as well been me" he smiled kissing her softly on the muzzle as he held her down softly still.
He felt himself get arroused slightly listening to her and taking in her scent still.
"I like helping" he laughed softly letting her go and padding back a few steps motioning with his paw for her to turn over.
"It is time" he smiled.

Nala smiled "Simba still has Kiara and there's still plenty of time for us to try for another little one" Nala got up and slowly kissed Twilight "the whole of the pridelands know's about us now and it's a gret feeling" she then turned over and repeated Twilight's words "It is time" she replied smiling.

But this time Scout was a little upset. He wanted to prove that he was the better pinner. The way he was raised was just like you can never lose it's unacceptable to ever lose boy would his parents kill him if they were around to see him lose to a girl. "DO you think you can let me pin you or at least teach me a few tricks" Scout said dissappointingly. Scout tried his best. "I guess my parents were right I am a loser."
Scout said accidently thinking out loud.

Kala's ears went down, she hated seing people upset especially when it was her that upset them. Kala quickly hugged Scout "you are not a loser Scout, Back home..." she paused for a second thinking of her unknown family before continuing "Back home, I was always pinning things, it didn't matter what it was, I'd pin it, Then i came here and when i didn't know anyone, I'd just spend time pinning butterflys, Your far from a loser Scout, your a champion" she grinned "you had me fooled when you went of and i thought i had upset you, I just have pretty quick reactions i guess, so even if i am ofguard so long as i can get a good roll, i still end up pinning them. "the best thing to do listen very carefully, no one can stay that quiet forever, and even if someone pounces on you, so long as you have the force or strength to move them over, you should be able to pin them, there some tips on how to pin, now don't go telling anyone" she said laughing, hoping she had cheered him up. She then looked down and thought more about her family. she didn't have a clue who her mum or dad was, she didn't even know if she had any brothers or sisters, she just knew she had her cousin Twilight.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"We are still young we got many years of loving and mating...we can have many more cubs in that time" he purred softly as he watched Nala roll over onto her front like the last time many moons back.
"Well what a wonderful setting the place where we always used to play...not the most romantic of places but its still a very good place" he smiled laughing softly as he looked down at Nala as he stayed behind her for a moment feeling the rush of happiness and love through him.
"I guess this is playtime for the adults huh" he smiled slowly dropping down as he stood above her and rested his head on hers as he mounted her purring softly nuzzling her cheek.
"I love you so much Nala" he purred.
((And for the safety of the child audience no graphical details will follow :p))
After several long minutes Twilight arched his head back and finally roared before gripping Nala's scruff before softly flopping onto Nala's back keeping his front paws stiff so he didn't put all his weight on her.
He panted and purred loudly into her ear softly nuzzling her cheek.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"We are still young we got many years of loving and mating...we can have many more cubs in that time" he purred softly as he watched Nala roll over onto her front like the last time many moons back.
"Well what a wonderful setting the place where we always used to play...not the most romantic of places but its still a very good place" he smiled laughing softly as he looked down at Nala as he stayed behind her for a moment feeling the rush of happiness and love through him.
"I guess this is playtime for the adults huh" he smiled slowly dropping down as he stood above her and rested his head on hers as he mounted her purring softly nuzzling her cheek.
"I love you so much Nala" he purred.
((And for the safety of the child audience no graphical details will follow :p))
After several long minutes Twilight arched his head back and finally roared before gripping Nala's scruff before softly flopping onto Nala's back keeping his front paws stiff so he didn't put all his weight on her.
He panted and purred loudly into her ear softly nuzzling her cheek.

"yes, lots of mating and loving still to come" she smirked. "hey, the graveyard may not be the romantic of places but we played here when we were cubs and it's totally desrted now the hyenas are gone" she smirked again Nala purred "I love you so much too Twilight my dear" she said smiling Several long minutes later, Nala roared with Twilight, not as loud as Twilight but loud enough all the same. Nala nuzzled Twilight's mane "your amazing Twilight"

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 10:47 PM
"Not as amazing as you" he panted into her ear nuzzling the top of her head as she nuzzled into his mane "That was much better than last time sure brought back some memories" he smiled thought his panting softly licking the top of her head still in her feeling incredible warmth rush through him and from being on Nala's back and inside.
"Oh god I love so much more than you could imagine Nala...just wish Simba didn't have to share" he laughed softly.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 10:59 PM
"Not as amazing as you" he panted into her ear nuzzling the top of her head as she nuzzled into his mane "That was much better than last time sure brought back some memories" he smiled thought his panting softly licking the top of her head still in her feeling incredible warmth rush through him and from being on Nala's back and inside.
"Oh god I love so much more than you could imagine Nala...just wish Simba didn't have to share" he laughed softly.

"yes you ar Twiligt" she smiled looking up at him. "It was much better than last time, probably as we didn't have anything to worry about and our love's just got stonger and atronger overtime. "I love you more than you can imagine too Twilight, I dunno what i'd do without you" she said blushing slightly. "...Simba's been good through this, and due to the amount of Sleep that guy has, it means i can spend more time with you" she laughed softly.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 11:02 PM

Kala's ears went down, she hated seing people upset especially when it was her that upset them. Kala quickly hugged Scout "you are not a loser Scout, Back home..." she paused for a second thinking of her unknown family before continuing "Back home, I was always pinning things, it didn't matter what it was, I'd pin it, Then i came here and when i didn't know anyone, I'd just spend time pinning butterflys, Your far from a loser Scout, your a champion" she grinned "you had me fooled when you went of and i thought i had upset you, I just have pretty quick reactions i guess, so even if i am ofguard so long as i can get a good roll, i still end up pinning them. "the best thing to do listen very carefully, no one can stay that quiet forever, and even if someone pounces on you, so long as you have the force or strength to move them over, you should be able to pin them, there some tips on how to pin, now don't go telling anyone" she said laughing, hoping she had cheered him up. She then looked down and thought more about her family. she didn't have a clue who her mum or dad was, she didn't even know if she had any brothers or sisters, she just knew she had her cousin Twilight.

Scout smiled a big smile. He hugged her back and gave her a quick friendly lick on the nose. "Please don't tell Kara I did that if she knows then she'll kill me" Scout says with smirk and gives her cheek a friendly nuzzle. "I'll keep your secret the one that you told me about pinning if you keep mine the time I kissed you on the nose" Scout said. "I'm sorry if I was a big cry baby it's just my dumb parents when they were around always told me what a loser I was for losing stuff. I hated my parents probably the meanest parents in all of history. I'm glad that you think I'm a champion. You know I was always afraid to mention this because Kara was around but I think you are very beautiful Kala, of course I think Kara is very beautiful too. And I also didn't wanna mention this that from the first day I met you you've been my best friend. Well best friend who's not my girl friend. Thank you so much for giving me those tips I thought you'd just say it was a secret or something. I am so glad I became friends with you Kala" He gives her another friendly lick on the nose. "I love playing pinning with you can we play this every day I think I'm improving a little if I fooled you for a quick second you're like the master" Scout said in awe.

Lion King Stu
October 9th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"So much better than last time" he smiled panting still as his legs flopped slight and lay soflty onto Nala's back resting his head on her shoulder softly nuzzling her cheek.
"I don't know what I would do without you Nala...I rather not think of it...I wouldn't be happy as I am right now thats for sure" he purred continuing to pant softly.
"I think are loves gone way over the normal Nala and I think are relationships better than you and Simba...I'm happy the way he is...he spends less time with you so you can spend more time with me" he smiled licking her cheek softly nuzzling her cheek once more again.
"You were brillient Nala....I think I have for sure got you pregnant again now" he purred at the thought "I couldn't go on if I tried you made me run out I think" he laughed softly "All you got in you now is for sure going to" he smiled purring as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Scout smiled a big smile. He hugged her back and gave her a quick friendly lick on the nose. "Please don't tell Kara I did that if she knows then she'll kill me" Scout says with smirk and gives her cheek a friendly nuzzle. "I'll keep your secret the one that you told me about pinning if you keep mine the time I kissed you on the nose" Scout said. "I'm sorry if I was a big cry baby it's just my dumb parents when they were around always told me what a loser I was for losing stuff. I hated my parents probably the meanest parents in all of history. I'm glad that you think I'm a champion. You know I was always afraid to mention this because Kara was around but I think you are very beautiful Kala, of course I think Kara is very beautiful too. And I also didn't wanna mention this that from the first day I met you you've been my best friend. Well best friend who's not my girl friend. Thank you so much for giving me those tips I thought you'd just say it was a secret or something. I am so glad I became friends with you Kala" He gives her another friendly lick on the nose. "I love playing pinning with you can we play this every day I think I'm improving a little if I fooled you for a quick second you're like the master" Scout said in awe.

"you weren't a cry baby Scout, but at least you know your parents or if i have any brothers and sisters, I've only got My cousin Twilight that i know about, Nala's cool, but I can't always be around them when there having there lovey moments, I'd love to be as close as you and Ballard are" she said looking down at the ground and shuffling her feet.

After a few seconds, Kala shook her head and put her family thought to the back of her mind.

Kala smiled "I won't, hey what are friends for?" Kala asked giving Scout a friendly lick back on the nose, "That's because You are a champion Scout" she grinned. "you do? aww thank you Scout" she said turning away and blushing slightly before hugging him again! "Your a very handsome young cub yourself Scout and Kara's very lucky to have you, you too have been my best friend since i met you" she beamed. "hey your my best friend, so ofcourse i can give you some pinning tips, your great actor too Scout" she said patting him on the back gently with her paw. "sure we can pin every day, pinning's a great game" she beamed again.

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 11:21 PM
"So much better than last time" he smiled panting still as his legs flopped slight and lay soflty onto Nala's back resting his head on her shoulder softly nuzzling her cheek.
"I don't know what I would do without you Nala...I rather not think of it...I wouldn't be happy as I am right now thats for sure" he purred continuing to pant softly.
"I think are loves gone way over the normal Nala and I think are relationships better than you and Simba...I'm happy the way he is...he spends less time with you so you can spend more time with me" he smiled licking her cheek softly nuzzling her cheek once more again.
"You were brillient Nala....I think I have for sure got you pregnant again now" he purred at the thought "I couldn't go on if I tried you made me run out I think" he laughed softly "All you got in you now is for sure going to" he smiled purring as he rested his head on her shoulder. "everytime's just gunna keep getting better" she smirked. "I'd rather not think of life without you either Twilight. It just wouldn't be right. We've spent all our lives together, even as cubs, we grew up together" she smiled thinking back to when they were cubs" Nala paused. "I do agree with our relationship going over the normal, and i do spend alot more time with you than i do with Simba, were always together and Simba's normally sleeping" she laughed softly. "you were more than brilliant Twi" she purred. "all we can do now, is wait and see, More Mini Twilight's running around" she smiled thinking of the thought, lowering herself onto the groung and lying down still with Twi resting gently on her. "Mini Kiara or Kopa on the way huh?" she smiled closing her eyes just to rest and not to sleep.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 11:37 PM
"you weren't a cry baby Scout, but at least you know your parents or if i have any brothers and sisters, I've only got My cousin Twilight that i know about, Nala's cool, but I can't always be around them when there having there lovey moments, I'd love to be as close as you and Ballard are" she said looking down at the ground and shuffling her feet.

After a few seconds, Kala shook her head and put her family thought to the back of her mind.

Kala smiled "I won't, hey what are friends for?" Kala asked giving Scout a friendly lick back on the nose, "That's because You are a champion Scout" she grinned. "you do? aww thank you Scout" she said turning
away and blushing slightly before hugging him again! "Your a very handsome young cub yourself Scout and Kara's very lucky to have you, you too have been my best friend since i met you" she beamed. "hey your my best friend, so ofcourse i can give you some pinning tips, your great actor too Scout" she said patting him on the back gently with her paw. "sure we can pin every day, pinning's a great game" she beamed again.

Scout purred softly as Kala patted him. "Truth is with parents like mine you would wish you never had any parents. Trust me they would beat me up every single day and they tried to kill me at least 6 or 7 times. " Scout showed Kala a scar above his right eye. "See this? This is from when my dad shoved my face into a fire. " Scout shows a few more scars he had.

He holds back tears as he thinks about his parents. Scout hugs her tightly. "The truth is Ballard isn't even my sister. Back when my old parents were still around me and Ballard were like the best of friends. But when my foster parents adopted me they adopted her too so Technically she is my sister. Just not my Bialogical sister. I am so glad you wanna pin every day because I love pinning with you. You know I never knew I was your best friend, I hoped that you looked to me as a best friend but I wasn't too sure if you really liked me like that or just more of a Aqquiantance[SP]? but now that I know that you really like me as your best friend I feel so happy."

Nala The Princess
October 9th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Scout purred softly as Kala patted him. "Truth is with parents like mine you would wish you never had any parents. Trust me they would beat me up every single day and they tried to kill me at least 6 or 7 times. " Scout showed Kala a scar above his right eye. "See this? This is from when my dad shoved my face into a fire. " Scout shows a few more scars he had.

He holds back tears as he thinks about his parents. Scout hugs her tightly. "The truth is Ballard isn't even my sister. Back when my old parents were still around me and Ballard were like the best of friends. But when my foster parents adopted me they adopted her too so Technically she is my sister. Just not my Bialogical sister. I am so glad you wanna pin every day because I love pinning with you. You know I never knew I was your best friend, I hoped that you looked to me as a best friend but I wasn't too sure if you really liked me like that or just more of a Aqquiantance[SP]? but now that I know that you really like me as your best friend I feel so happy." "oh my gosh Scout that's terrible" Kala said hugging him tighter as she feels his grip tighten "no one deserves to live like that, especially not you" "Ballard isn't your real sister!? Really? I would never of guessed!" Kala said a little shocked at that news. "Well at least you get on really well though huh Scout?" "Your lucky to even have adopted parents, I don't even have them... I'm just a loner" she said looking down and hugging Scout tighter still trying to hold her tears back as a single tear ran down her face. "I thought you knew you were my best friend Scout?" she said tilting her head to the side, still trying to hold her tears back.

Simba22
October 9th, 2005, 11:55 PM
"oh my gosh Scout that's terrible" Kala said hugging him tighter as she feels his grip tighten "no one deserves to live like that, especially not you" "Ballard isn't your real sister!? Really? I would never of guessed!" Kala said a little shocked at that news. "Well at least you get on really well though huh Scout?" "Your lucky to even have adopted parents, I don't even have them... I'm just a loner" she said looking down and hugging Scout tighter still trying to hold her tears back as a single tear ran down her face. "I thought you knew you were my best friend Scout?" she said tilting her head to the side, still trying to hold her tears back.

Scout licked another tear off her face as another one came out. "You a loner no girl especially one like you should be alone. If I knew you could have been my secod sister" Scout says. Giving her the biggest hug he could. "I guess I never thought I mattered that much to you Kala" Scout said.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Scout licked another tear off her face as another one came out. "You a loner no girl especially one like you should be alone. If I knew you could have been my secod sister" Scout says. Giving her the biggest hug he could. "I guess I never thought I mattered that much to you Kala" Scout said.

"Aww Thanks Scout" she said smiling and stopping any more tears from falling. "It doesn't matter Scout, Robin did look after me but I haven't seen him for ages, he was like my dad, then when i found Twi, I didn't see
him much after that" she said a little puzzled

"well your the bestest friend anyone could ever have Scout" she grinned.

(I'm of to sleep now Josh, got college and it's 1am over here - ooh and clear out your inbox, can't reply coz your inbox's full! Night! :-))

Tahj
October 10th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Tahj walks past Scout and continues on he stops and looks behind him and smiles to scout proud of always having fun but Tahj rests about a few feet of Scout and lays on his back and stares at the clouds going by and Tahj sighs he has alot of memories of looking at the clouds when he was younger.

Simba22
October 10th, 2005, 01:33 AM
"Aww Thanks Scout" she said smiling and stopping any more tears from falling. "It doesn't matter Scout, Robin did look after me but I haven't seen him for ages, he was like my dad, then when i found Twi, I didn't see
him much after that" she said a little puzzled

"well your the bestest friend anyone could ever have Scout" she grinned.

(I'm of to sleep now Josh, got college and it's 1am over here - ooh and clear out your inbox, can't reply coz your inbox's full! Night! :-))

[My inbox ia now cleared]

"Anything for a great friend like you Kala." Scout's heart melts when he hears that he is the bestest friend anyone could have. That was the first time Scout had heard anybody say that. A happy tear rolls down his face, "Thanks Kala you have no idea how much what you just said means to me"

Scout gently pulls her close and he nuzzles her cheek.

"You're a real friend Kala" Scout said smiling at her.

Scout runs over to Tahj and jumps playfully onto his chest. "Hey Tahj what you lookin at?" Scout said smiling.

Katse
October 10th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Sengalo did manage to get away from the group, even if he was in plain sight. Are they that oblivious Sengalo pondered as he shook his head either they're just so locked in their little lovey dovey world and don't even notice anyone or my fur must've turned to the same tint as the grass. Sengalo shook his head again, a small laugh escaping him. I guess that's what love does to lions...Psh... what a way to waste life...

Sengalo's head shot up when he thought he heard not one, but two roars. They didn't sound like roars of pain, nor roars of attack. Odd. Sengalo narrowed his eyes, looking in the direction of the Elephant Graveyard. Then again, he didn't even want to know. He turned in a different direction and kept walking, no real destination in particular.

Kopa
October 10th, 2005, 02:38 AM

After Scout led the way and such, Kaden looked at the lioness that was searching for her cub. Kaden looked at her thinking she was his mom but when he heard her voice he knew that she wasn't. "Th..thats not my mom." he said sadly. ( kinda of a twist :p ) He turned to look at Scout and Kala but saw that they were busy pinning/playing. He sat there quietly for a moment. He wondered if he'd ever find his mom....but he was drawn away from his thoughts when he saw another lion a good distance away watching....( Sengalo) . For awhile Kaden starred at him...then the lion walked away, Kaden wondered who this lion was..... His attention was brought back to Scout and Kala when he heard them talking. He listned quietly and watched. He wasn't sure what to do. When Scout went over to yet another lion that to Kaden seemed to come out of nowhere, he walked over to Kala and said, "Um...Kala...I don't really know how to say this but that wasn't my mom.She isn't over there anymore..." He sighed as he said it.

The lioness that everyone had thought was Kaden's mother meanwhile wandered off in search of her own cub whose name was obviously the same as Kaden's. She worried for her own cub. She hadn't noticed when the other cubs showed up. She was long gone now..... ( She was only a side character...don't pay any more attention to her...she's gone :p poof! )

Simba22
October 10th, 2005, 03:15 AM
After Scout led the way and such, Kaden looked at the lioness that was searching for her cub. Kaden looked at her thinking she was his mom but when he heard her voice he knew that she wasn't. "Th..thats not my mom." he said sadly. ( kinda of a twist :p ) He turned to look at Scout and Kala but saw that they were busy pinning/playing. He sat there quietly for a moment. He wondered if he'd ever find his mom....but he was drawn away from his thoughts when he saw another lion a good distance away watching....( Sengalo) . For awhile Kaden starred at him...then the lion walked away, Kaden wondered who this lion was..... His attention was brought back to Scout and Kala when he heard them talking. He listned quietly and watched. He wasn't sure what to do. When Scout went over to yet another lion that to Kaden seemed to come out of nowhere, he walked over to Kala and said, "Um...Kala...I don't really know how to say this but that wasn't my mom.She isn't over there anymore..." He sighed as he said it.

The lioness that everyone had thought was Kaden's mother meanwhile wandered off in search of her own cub whose name was obviously the same as Kaden's. She worried for her own cub. She hadn't noticed when the other cubs showed up. She was long gone now..... ( She was only a side character...don't pay any more attention to her...she's gone :p poof! )

Scout came back loomking shocked he had heard what Kaden had said. "That's not your mom" Scout said almost shocked. "Well I guess we better keep searching for your mom huh?" Scout said getting kinda tired of traveling so much to find this cub's mom.

Kopa
October 10th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Scout came back loomking shocked he had heard what Kaden had said. "That's not your mom" Scout said almost shocked. "Well I guess we better keep searching for your mom huh?" Scout said getting kinda tired of traveling so much to find this cub's mom.

"Yeah I guess so..." said Kaden a little tired himself from the traveling. " I don't know where she is..but I'm sure I'll find her someday.....I don't even think she's worried that I'm missing." he added with a saddened sigh.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 05:45 AM
"everytime's just gunna keep getting better" she smirked. "I'd rather not think of life without you either Twilight. It just wouldn't be right. We've spent all our lives together, even as cubs, we grew up together" she smiled thinking back to when they were cubs" Nala paused. "I do agree with our relationship going over the normal, and i do spend alot more time with you than i do with Simba, were always together and Simba's normally sleeping" she laughed softly. "you were more than brilliant Twi" she purred. "all we can do now, is wait and see, More Mini Twilight's running around" she smiled thinking of the thought, lowering herself onto the groung and lying down still with Twi resting gently on her. "Mini Kiara or Kopa on the way huh?" she smiled closing her eyes just to rest and not to sleep.
"We will always be together now Nala we been through so much and in the end through it all we managed to stay together; when we grew up as cubs I loved you and always watched you to embarresed to say anything" he purred softly getting up for a moment pulling out of her making him purr once more feeling the warmth of her inside one last time before slowly settling on her back once more; his head resting on her shoulder.
"Simba....doesn't know what hes missing; it doesn't matter though. We both love the same lioness....thought I know I love you so much more; Simba has the rest of the lionesses in the pride....and I got you and still have to put up with him" he purred softly nuzzling the side of her head glowing slightly after just mating Nala once more softly licking her ear as well.
"Nala next time your in heat or just want this sort of fun come and find me" he purred softly laughing softly we'll have a little pride of our own" h e purred lovingly with a smile on his face softly panting a little.
"The thought's of more cubs is just amazing" he smiles "And well after that no doubt we will have some".
"I love you so much Nala....so much" he repeated.
He turned his head to her and kissed her lovingly locking muzzles with her stroking her cheek with a free paw.

Simba22
October 10th, 2005, 12:10 PM
"Yeah I guess so..." said Kaden a little tired himself from the traveling. " I don't know where she is..but I'm sure I'll find her someday.....I don't even think she's worried that I'm missing." he added with a saddened sigh.

"Now, don't go saying that Kaden. She probably misses you more then anything. What makes you think she's not worried about her missing you? What did you do to make yourself think like that?" Scout asked with a cocked head in confusion.

Simba22
October 10th, 2005, 05:14 PM

"Anything for a great friend like you Kala." Scout's heart melts when he hears that he is the bestest friend anyone could have. That was the first time Scout had heard anybody say that. A happy tear rolls down his face, "Thanks Kala you have no idea how much what you just said means to me"

"You're a real friend Kala" Scout said smiling.

For NTL

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 05:45 PM

"You're a real friend Kala" Scout said smiling at her.

Scout runs over to Tahj and jumps playfully onto his chest. "Hey Tahj what you lookin at?" Scout said smiling.

Kala smiled and gave Scout a friendly Nuzzle. she loved seing him happy. "thanks Scout" Kala beamed as Scout called her a great friend. "You are the bestest friend anyone could ever have" she smiled nuzzling Scout's cheek back. "Your a real friend too Scout" she said joyfully.

Kala spotted Tahj and let Scout run after him, she turned her attention to Kaden

His attention was brought back to Scout and Kala when he heard them talking. He listned quietly and watched. He wasn't sure what to do. When Scout went over to yet another lion that to Kaden seemed to come out of nowhere, he walked over to Kala and said, "Um...Kala...I don't really know how to say this but that wasn't my mom.She isn't over there anymore..." He sighed as he said it.

"You mean that wasn't your mum Kaden?" Kala hugged him as her ears dropped. "Never mind eh, we'll just have to keep looking, after all that's what friends are for isn't it?" she said trying to make Kaden feel a little better.

Simba22
October 10th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Kala smiled and gave Scout a friendly Nuzzle. she loved seing him happy. "thanks Scout" Kala beamed as Scout called her a great friend. "You are the bestest friend anyone could ever have" she smiled nuzzling Scout's cheek back. "Your a real friend too Scout" she said joyfully.

Kala spotted Tahj and let Scout run after him, she turned her attention to Kaden

"You mean that wasn't your mum Kaden?" Kala hugged him as her ears dropped. "Never mind eh, we'll just have to keep looking, after all that's what friends are for isn't it?" she said trying to make Kaden feel a little better.

Scout smiled to Kala, and then smiles to Kaden. "Don't worry Kaden we will not rest until we find your mom Kaden she can't be that hard to find, we're going to stay with you until we're positive that it's your mom. Cause that's what friends do" Scout says giving him a playful punch on the paw.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"We will always be together now Nala we been through so much and in the end through it all we managed to stay together; when we grew up as cubs I loved you and always watched you to embarresed to say anything" he purred softly getting up for a moment pulling out of her making him purr once more feeling the warmth of her inside one last time before slowly settling on her back once more; his head resting on her shoulder.
"Simba....doesn't know what hes missing; it doesn't matter though. We both love the same lioness....thought I know I love you so much more; Simba has the rest of the lionesses in the pride....and I got you and still have to put up with him" he purred softly nuzzling the side of her head glowing slightly after just mating Nala once more softly licking her ear as well.
"Nala next time your in heat or just want this sort of fun come and find me" he purred softly laughing softly we'll have a little pride of our own" h e purred lovingly with a smile on his face softly panting a little.
"The thought's of more cubs is just amazing" he smiles "And well after that no doubt we will have some".
"I love you so much Nala....so much" he repeated.
He turned his head to her and kissed her lovingly locking muzzles with her stroking her cheek with a free paw.
"I sure think we will be together for the rest of our lives now!" she smiled. "I didn't think of it as love back when we were cubs, but now I know it was love all along." she smiled. "Simba does have all the lionesses in the pride, but I'm part of that pride to, I'm very lucky to have both of you" she smiled giving Twi a lick on the ear back. "Ofcourse I'll come find you, when i want some fun" she laughed softly. "No doubt you'll already be with me anyway" she smirked with a cheeky but loveable smile. "heh, a pride of our own hey? i like it" she said winking at Twi before kissing him softly on his head. "I love you so so so much too Twilight" she smiled lovingly looking into his eyes and nuzzling him softly once again.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Scout smiled to Kala, and then smiles to Kaden. "Don't worry Kaden we will not rest until we find your mom Kaden she can't be that hard to find, we're going to stay with you until we're positive that it's your mom. Cause that's what friends do" Scout says giving him a playful punch on the paw.

Kala smiled at Scout and then at Kaden. "Me and Scout are here to help you out Kaden, if we work together, surely we'll find your parents" Kala told him reassuringly. "hey... maybe you could tell us a little more about your mum, so we have a description to base her on" she asked curiously "and ofcourse she'll be missing you, who wouldn't be missing their cub!"

Simba22
October 10th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Scout turns to Kala "I guess the case of the missing mom is far from over" Scout said with a smile but like I said not to worry Kaden we'll find her. Scout said. "I wonder if his mom abandoned him" Scout whispers to Kala real low so Kaden couldn't hear what he said.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Scout turns to Kala "I guess the case of the missing mom is far from over" Scout said with a smile but like I said not to worry Kaden we'll find her. Scout said. "I wonder if his mom abandoned him" Scout whispers to Kala real low so Kaden couldn't hear what he said.

"I Guess so, but mysteries are always fun don't cha think?" she beamed. "Let's just hope not Scout coz that would be terrible for the poor ickle cub" she whispered back her ears lowering at the thought.

Simba22
October 10th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"I Guess so, but mysteries are always fun don't cha think?" she beamed. "Let's just hope not Scout coz that would be terrible for the poor ickle cub" she whispered back her ears lowering at the thought.

"Yeah I know I know how hard it is to lose your parents so I'm really hoping this little guy's mom" Scout said whispering. "Do you remember what your mom looks like little guy? He asks Kaden.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"I sure think we will be together for the rest of our lives now!" she smiled. "I didn't think of it as love back when we were cubs, but now I know it was love all along." she smiled. "Simba does have all the lionesses in the pride, but I'm part of that pride to, I'm very lucky to have both of you" she smiled giving Twi a lick on the ear back. "Ofcourse I'll come find you, when i want some fun" she laughed softly. "No doubt you'll already be with me anyway" she smirked with a cheeky but loveable smile. "heh, a pride of our own hey? i like it" she said winking at Twi before kissing him softly on his head. "I love you so so so much too Twilight" she smiled lovingly looking into his eyes and nuzzling him softly once again.

"Rest of are lives" he purred softly echoing Nala's words smiling as he glanced over at her as he softly lay on her back still catching his breath back one more no longer panting softly licking her ear with his tounge.
"I'll never leave your side as long as you want me there Nala I promise you" he smiled as Nala licked his ear "We can have fun when ever you want as long as Simba isn't around he might get a little jealous" he purred laughing softly "But yeah we three are certainly close and thats very special".
He softly rubbed up against Nala's back still a little frisky smirking "Yeah I really want to start are own mini pride inside the pride you know" he smiled licking Nala's cheek mrawring softly once more as Nala winked to him before kissing him on the head.
He continued to softly rub against her back "I love you as well Nala you know that...I love you more than anyone in the world Nala".

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"Yeah I know I know how hard it is to lose your parents so I'm really hoping this little guy's mom" Scout said whispering. "Do you remember what your mom looks like little guy? He asks Kaden.

"I guess I kinda do too, although I don't remember them..." she whispered back.
As Scout said to Kaden do you remember what your mom looks like little guy? Kala tried to remember what her mum looked like, and then shook her head to forget about it, she didn't expect to find her mum without going back to the cold icy weather that she left behind, when they all got seperated.

"Rest of are lives" he purred softly echoing Nala's words smiling as he glanced over at her as he softly lay on her back still catching his breath back one more no longer panting softly licking her ear with his tounge.
"I'll never leave your side as long as you want me there Nala I promise you" he smiled as Nala licked his ear "We can have fun when ever you want as long as Simba isn't around he might get a little jealous" he purred laughing softly "But yeah we three are certainly close and thats very special".
He softly rubbed up against Nala's back still a little frisky smirking "Yeah I really want to start are own mini pride inside the pride you know" he smiled licking Nala's cheek mrawring softly once more as Nala winked to him before kissing him on the head.
He continued to softly rub against her back "I love you as well Nala you know that...I love you more than anyone in the world Nala". "Entire lives" she purred. "I promise you I won't leave yours so long as you won't me by your side too" Nala laughed softly at Twilight's remark "Well, no we wouldn't want Simba getting jealous" she smiled gazing into Twi's eyes. "I love you and Simba more than anyone too Twi and all 3 of us are very very close, no one can take that away from us" she smiled.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"Entire lives" she purred. "I promise you I won't leave yours so long as you won't me by your side too" Nala laughed softly at Twilight's remark "Well, no we wouldn't want Simba getting jealous" she smiled gazing into Twi's eyes. "I love you and Simba more than anyone too Twi and all 3 of us are very very close, no one can take that away from us" she smiled.

"I will always want you by myside side Nala I will forever be by your side...your my queen" he purred softly rubbing himself up against her back still feeling a little frisky catching Nala's scent still.
"Well we don't have to worry about him for now" he purred softly softly kissing across the back of her neck.
"No one can ever ruin that Nala" Twilight smiled.
"That scent of yours still hasn't gone yet you know" he purred mrawring softly licking her cheek.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"I will always want you by myside side Nala I will forever be by your side...your my queen" he purred softly rubbing himself up against her back still feeling a little frisky catching Nala's scent still.
"Well we don't have to worry about him for now" he purred softly softly kissing across the back of her neck.
"No one can ever ruin that Nala" Twilight smiled.
"That scent of yours still hasn't gone yet you know" he purred mrawring softly licking her cheek.

"I hope so too Twilight as I never want to leave your side. Your my king and always will be" she smiled nuzzling him back and looking lovingly into his eyes. "whilst Simba's not around, we have alone time together, which means we should make the most of it before Simba wakes" she laughed ever so faintly. "I'm glad you like my scent" she smiled with a faint smirk.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 08:18 PM
"Well the unofficial king but I will go along with it because you are my queen as well" he purred softly rubbing up against her back once more.
He purred as Nala nuzzled him back and looked lovingly back into her eyes as well softly licking her nose before softly kissing around the back of her neck once more.
"Yeah we must spend all the time we have together to the full....and that scent I love your scent...just that heat scent" he smirked at her once more purring softly to her "Its still there".

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 08:30 PM
"Well the unofficial king but I will go along with it because you are my queen as well" he purred softly rubbing up against her back once more.
He purred as Nala nuzzled him back and looked lovingly back into her eyes as well softly licking her nose before softly kissing around the back of her neck once more.
"Yeah we must spend all the time we have together to the full....and that scent I love your scent...just that heat scent" he smirked at her once more purring softly to her "Its still there".

"If I'm Queen, Your King & You always will be to me even if it isn't official" Nala smiled lovingly still gazing into hs eyes. "I Love spending time with you, you like my scent so much it never leaves you Twilight." she smiled nuzzling him once again.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 08:52 PM
"Well I'm glad" he laughed softly licking her ear and nuzzling the back of her neck getting arroused once more by the scent of her heat mrawring softly once more into her ear.
"Your scent is heavenly Nala both yours and your heat.....you up for another go" he smiled "Thats if the heats bothering you or anything" he purred softly into her ear lovingly purring as she nuzzle him.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"Well I'm glad" he laughed softly licking her ear and nuzzling the back of her neck getting arroused once more by the scent of her heat mrawring softly once more into her ear.
"Your scent is heavenly Nala both yours and your heat.....you up for another go" he smiled "Thats if the heats bothering you or anything" he purred softly into her ear lovingly purring as she nuzzle him.

Nala smiled. "It's true" "I like you heat and you scent so i know your presence(sp?) is near too" she smiled again, kissing him softly. "I'm up for it, if you are" she grinned.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Twilight felt highly aroused continuing to rub up against Nala's back once more taking in her scent and the smell of her heat once more his ears perkerd up and softly nuzzled her cheek once more.
"Maybe this time you can roll onto your front" he smiled at standing up above her looking down at her waiting for her to roll over as he was highly aroused.
"I'm well up for it Nala" he purred looking down lovingly.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Twilight felt highly aroused continuing to rub up against Nala's back once more taking in her scent and the smell of her heat once more his ears perkerd up and softly nuzzled her cheek once more.
"Maybe this time you can roll onto your front" he smiled at standing up above her looking down at her waiting for her to roll over as he was highly aroused.
"I'm well up for it Nala" he purred looking down lovingly.

"you frisky lion" she teased jokingly "but i love ya" she said lovingly as she tolled over onto her front swishing her tail slightly.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 10:19 PM
((onto her back I meant....meh she was on her front last time :lol:))

"Yeah well I am that thats for sure" Twilight purred softly looking down at Nala smiling down at her as he looked into her eyes "Well your just as frisky as me Nala" he purred smiling widely to her wrapping his tail with hers softly getting low mounting her once more softly crouching low over her looking into her eyes.
"You sure you want to do this again" he purred smiling into her eyes "Its your order my queen" he smiled licking her nose feeling highly arroused.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 10:33 PM
((onto her back I meant....meh she was on her front last time :lol:))

"Yeah well I am that thats for sure" Twilight purred softly looking down at Nala smiling down at her as he looked into her eyes "Well your just as frisky as me Nala" he purred smiling widely to her wrapping his tail with hers softly getting low mounting her once more softly crouching low over her looking into her eyes.
"You sure you want to do this again" he purred smiling into her eyes "Its your order my queen" he smiled licking her nose feeling highly arroused.

{Okay she rolled onto her back :p }

"I know I am but It's only coz I love ya" she smirked looking up at Twi lovingly. "I'm sure, more chance of a cub the more we... practise" she smirked licking his nose and gazing into his eyes.

Lion King Stu
October 10th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Twilight smiled as he rested only inches above Nala's chest as he stood above her being in the same situation as last time ready to start once more being inside her.
"I love you to Nala you already know it....I love you more than any lion could love a lioness" he purred licking her nose as he placed his head inches from hers.
"Well in heat Nala your almost guarented a cub....may this be a present from me showing you my true love for you like last time with Kopa" he purred.
"You ready?" he smiled questioning to her.

Nala The Princess
October 10th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Twilight smiled as he rested only inches above Nala's chest as he stood above her being in the same situation as last time ready to start once more being inside her.
"I love you to Nala you already know it....I love you more than any lion could love a lioness" he purred licking her nose as he placed his head inches from hers.
"Well in heat Nala your almost guarented a cub....may this be a present from me showing you my true love for you like last time with Kopa" he purred.
"You ready?" he smiled questioning to her.

"I know you do Twi and I love you just as much as you love me, if not more" she smiled warmly. Nala purred and licked Twi's nose "Ok I'm ready when you are Twi, and here's to the new cub" she smirked.

Katse
October 10th, 2005, 11:10 PM
((Enter some n00b screaming, "OMG!!!11!!!shift!!1" :lol: ))

Sengalo had walked in the direction of the water hole, just now arriving. He lowered his head to the cool waters, lapping up the liquid at his leisure. He had been out all day today. He began to wonder whether or not the others were worried about him. What if they hadn't found the kill? What if they still haven't eaten?

Momentarily distracted from his thoughts, Sengalo picked up his head. A strange scent caught his nostrils. Even if he'd never smelled it before, instinct told him what it was: a lioness. It was a lioness in heat. Sengalo's heart beat a bit faster, instinct telling him to do what's natural. But he refused. He picked up the scent of a lion, most likely already there. He shook his head vigorously, getting the thought out. He pivoted away from the water's edge, walking off into the savannah, now turning red with the setting sun.

Kopa
October 11th, 2005, 01:10 AM
"Now, don't go saying that Kaden. She probably misses you more then anything. What makes you think she's not worried about her missing you? What did you do to make yourself think like that?" Scout asked with a cocked head in confusion.

After Kala hugged him, Kaden couldn't help but smile a little. "Thanks Kala, I needed that." He said to her.

Kaden looked at Scout for a moment and then said, "Well for one reason...I sometimes get the feeling that she doesn't like me because of how she ignores me when I'm around. I guess in a way, I'm glad that I'm far from home. This place feels different to me. I feel happier here than I do at home." He looked back at Kala and smiled again....he just couldn't help it. ( :p )

Kovu The Lion
October 11th, 2005, 01:38 AM
((OMGWTFBBQ?!?! Heat, Mating, CUBS O.O!!!!!!! Oh its Go time :O!!!!!Lmao only one person would know what i'm talking about and that one person knows who he is ;).. Been a while since I posted.. Don't feel like reading 200 pages >_>!! sorry guys..lol)

Kovujin looked up from where he had fallen asleep next to the Water Hole (I hope you guys arent there.. >_>) He lazily brought his body upwards standing on all four paws, and he smelt the air, and something caught filled his nose, Right away... A lioness in heat, Nothing more attracting or arousing in the world, and it was filling his head making him dazed, the lovely scent of that one lioness.. and he knew who it was and shook the smell out of his mind running to the edge of the water and throwing his head into it filling his mouth with water then swallowing. Nala, the queen.. was in heat.

He lifted his head out of the water and up high trying to smell something other than her, it was hard but soon He caught the scent, of a nearby passing herd of Zebra, and there was a large sense of hunger inside him, and he was about to please it with meat.

He padded to where he thought the scent was coming from, and was thinking of all the people he hadn't seen in so long, Scout, Kala, Nela, His cubs, Kara, Reno, and Mara ( i wonder how many days its been.. :\ ) Simba, and even the one red maned lion that he met so long ago, the one that helped him in the fight, the one called Katai.

He smiled and looked up into the sky and soon found himself laying down on the open fields of the Pride Lands, forgetting all about his hunger, he was lost in thought of all the things that happened.

(I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackk :D!!!)

Katse
October 11th, 2005, 01:52 AM
((KTL has returned!!!! I was by the water hole, btw.;)))

Sengalo then stopped in his tracks. Yet another scent went by him. Thankfully, this one didn't make his hormones go insane. It was a familiar scent to him, one he hadn't sensed in ages. He lifted his head and looked to his right, just seeing a black, yellow maned figure lay down on the ground. It was Kovujin.

A gruff snort escaped Sengalo as he narrowed his eyes. The first thing that came to mind when he saw the lion not very far off was the fight that nearly killed them both. Even if Kovujin had apologized so long ago, Sengalo wasn't one to let go of grudges so easily.

Kovu The Lion
October 11th, 2005, 01:56 AM
(Yes yes I have returned ^_^ Good to be back :D!!!)

Kovujin heard something in the far off distance, not to far away from him, a grunt of some kind, his ears perked at the sound and he lifted his head in the air, and picked up a scent, That of a male lion, He turned his head in the direction of the scent, and where it was coming from and was soon staring into the eyes of a killer, the eyes of a true warrior (Omg :O!!!) He had made direct contact with one of his past enemies, and hopefully, his future friend-Sengalo.

His eyes narrowed so he could focus more on his target, Sengalo, to see what he was up to as of now, The urge to actually talk with another one of his kind started to kick in, For he had been alone for quite some time now, but he knew, Sengalo for one. Was definitly not one you could carry on a normal conversation with.

Simba22
October 11th, 2005, 02:36 AM
After Kala hugged him, Kaden couldn't help but smile a little. "Thanks Kala, I needed that." He said to her.

Kaden looked at Scout for a moment and then said, "Well for one reason...I sometimes get the feeling that she doesn't like me because of how she ignores me when I'm around. I guess in a way, I'm glad that I'm far from home. This place feels different to me. I feel happier here than I do at home." He looked back at Kala and smiled again....he just couldn't help it. ( :p )

Scout looked at Kaden the way he was smiling at Kala he thought he had a thing for her. Scout for once in his life actually felt jealous. Scout didn't know why all she was, was his best friend but he just couldn't help feeling jealous of Kaden. "Well I'm glad that you're happy you're always welcome to stay with us" he says a hint of anger in his eyes. "I'll catch up with you guys a little later" Scout said walking behind them. "What's wrong with me" Scout asked the sky a small tear forming in his eye. He starts crying he couldn't believe he was actually jealous of another guy when he got the perfect girl Kara.

Nala The Princess
October 11th, 2005, 08:23 AM

Kala was happy to see Kaden smile. "hakuna matata" she smiled. "I thought you wanted to find you mum" she asked curiously. "Let's keep looking I'm sure she loves you"

Scout looked at Kaden the way he was smiling at Kala he thought he had a thing for her. Scout for once in his life actually felt jealous. Scout didn't know why all she was, was his best friend but he just couldn't help feeling jealous of Kaden. "Well I'm glad that you're happy you're always welcome to stay with us" he says a hint of anger in his eyes. "I'll catch up with you guys a little later" Scout said walking behind them. "What's wrong with me" Scout asked the sky a small tear forming in his eye. He starts crying he couldn't believe he was actually jealous of another guy when he got the perfect girl Kara.

Kala looked towards Scout, She could sense something was up, she kept to herself for now and thought of mentioning something when Kaden wasn't around or at least couldn't hear. "Always welcome to stay with us" she repeated smiling at both Scout and Kaden. Kala was a little shocked that Scout had desided to catch up with them later on, but she didn't let Scout catch onto that "umm... ok then Scout" she called, running after him to give him hug before he went, then waking back to Kaden. "So you want us two to keep looking for your mum, or you wanna hang our here for bit?" she asked tilting her head to side with a smile.

Simba22
October 11th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Scout felt a little bit happier now that she hugged him. Scout walks up beside Kala and Kaden. "A little later on do you think I could talk to you alone, this is kinda serious" Scout said whispering this sounded serious.

Lion King Stu
October 11th, 2005, 05:33 PM
"I know you do Twi and I love you just as much as you love me, if not more" she smiled warmly. Nala purred and licked Twi's nose "Ok I'm ready when you are Twi, and here's to the new cub" she smirked.
Twilight purred softly crouching a little more so he body lay softly on top of hers feeling her warmth against his once more.
He smiled as she licked his nose and gave the order.
"To the new cubs" he purred kissing her as he did what he did before.
After several minutes he broke the kiss once more and roared like last as once more he came inside of her arching his back slightly before looking down at Nala once more nuzzling her muzzle.
"To the cubs" he said once more softly collapsing on top of her kissing her once more.

Kopa
October 11th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Kala was happy to see Kaden smile. "hakuna matata" she smiled. "I thought you wanted to find you mum" she asked curiously. "Let's keep looking I'm sure she loves you"

Kala looked towards Scout, She could sense something was up, she kept to herself for now and thought of mentioning something when Kaden wasn't around or at least couldn't hear. "Always welcome to stay with us" she repeated smiling at both Scout and Kaden. Kala was a little shocked that Scout had desided to catch up with them later on, but she didn't let Scout catch onto that "umm... ok then Scout" she called, running after him to give him hug before he went, then waking back to Kaden. "So you want us two to keep looking for your mum, or you wanna hang our here for bit?" she asked tilting her head to side with a smile.

Kaden looked at Scout. He hoped he didn't do anything to offend him or something. He was silent when Kala spoke to Scout when he said he'd catch up to them later........When Kala asked him if he wanted to search some more or rest a bit, he stayed silent for a moment. He was going to say something but then Scout came back and whispered something to Kala.....

Simba22
October 11th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Scout walked along side Kaden and Kala eyeing Kaden suspicialliously. "Yeah Kaden what do you wanna do" Scout said trying real hard to not let his jealousy show.

Kopa
October 12th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Kaden knew something was wrong when he saw the look that Scout gave him. "Well.....I was thinking of stopping for now, I mean it is getting dark...." he said.

Simba22
October 12th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Kaden knew something was wrong when he saw the look that Scout gave him. "Well.....I was thinking of stopping for now, I mean it is getting dark...." he said.

"Great idea" Scout said with a yawn. " I am getting kinda tired" Scout continued still feeling a little jealous of Kaden. He gives him a concentrated stare and lies down next to some bushes and closes his eyes.

Katse
October 12th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Kovujin heard something in the far off distance, not to far away from him, a grunt of some kind, his ears perked at the sound and he lifted his head in the air, and picked up a scent, That of a male lion, He turned his head in the direction of the scent, and where it was coming from and was soon staring into the eyes of a killer, the eyes of a true warrior (Omg :O!!!) He had made direct contact with one of his past enemies, and hopefully, his future friend-Sengalo.

His eyes narrowed so he could focus more on his target, Sengalo, to see what he was up to as of now, The urge to actually talk with another one of his kind started to kick in, For he had been alone for quite some time now, but he knew, Sengalo for one. Was definitly not one you could carry on a normal conversation with.

Seeing as Kovujin had also spotted Sengalo, the young lion stood his ground. His ears twitched back for a moment, but resumed their normal position. Black tassled tail twitched behind him.

From where he stood, Sengalo could even see that Kovujin looked as if he was as isolated as himself. He began to wonder what the lion had been up to... and if it was of any possible consequence to Scar or the their plans.

"Kovujin," he said flatly as an odd sort of greeting and nodded his head slightly.

((Creativity's not working at the moment.x.x))

Kovu The Lion
October 12th, 2005, 09:22 PM
(ooc: "and if it was of any possible consequence to Scar or the their plans." Whats been up with Scar and Sengalo? :X... God I should go back and read then o.O..)

Kovujin nodded his head up and down, and got to his paws walking closer to the Lion, "Sengalo.. Long time no talk" he said sternly, He stood standing before the lion, a good 5 feet away from him now, watching him incase he was to make any attempts of attack upon him.

EDIT:

(I forgot that I rp'ed more than one Lion here ^_^...)

Kara smiled and started to wander around more in the Pride Lands, she had started to follow a butterfly and had totally left Scout and Kala back then, and it had been quite a long time since she had last seen Scout, and she was getting lonesome. She gave up on catching the Butterfly after numerous attempts on trying to catch it, sad she couldnt.. She walked away, Walking back in the direction of Pride Rock, hoping she could somehow bump into the love of her life-Scout.