PDA

View Full Version : The Adolescent Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kara smirked, "Snores, Sounding cute, Your so weird" Kara said nudging him playfully. She smiled and licked his cheek, "Well your my weird big boy" Kara said with a giggle.

"And you're my weird little girl" Scout said playfully nudging her back. She licked her cheek back. "I know I am weird but I'm weird in a cute way." Scout said with an angelic smile.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 01:01 AM
"you wish" Kara said licking his cheek, "But still, I love you and thats all that matters.. Right?" Kara said with a smile, she purred and layed down on the grass beside Scout with a yawn, "Gosh Ballard's snores are making me sleepy" Kara said fighting back the urge to go to sleep.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 01:12 AM
"you wish" Kara said licking his cheek, "But still, I love you and thats all that matters.. Right?" Kara said with a smile, she purred and layed down on the grass beside Scout with a yawn, "Gosh Ballard's snores are making me sleepy" Kara said fighting back the urge to go to sleep.

"I'm wide awake if it wasn't for my darn paw we could have wrestled" Scout said kissing her nose.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 01:16 AM
Kara smiled, she decided if she was sitting up she wouldnt be so tired, so she got up and sat on her hind legs, She kissed him back, "Yeah, Too bad about that, but its still been fun talking with you" Kara said with a purr.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kara smiled, she decided if she was sitting up she wouldnt be so tired, so she got up and sat on her hind legs, She kissed him back, "Yeah, Too bad about that, but its still been fun talking with you" Kara said with a purr.

"Yeah it's really a lot of fun talking with you" Scout said using his tail to tickle her nose a little affectionately.
Scout decided to sit on his hind legs too forgetting about his back paw. "Ow" Scout says in pain as he falls down again.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 02:08 AM
Kara giggled as his tail touched her nose, she sneezed, "Oops" Kara said with a smile, Then she saw Scout sit down and she saw what was about to happen, she predicted right, "Scout! are you okay, You know your paw is still injured.." Kara said grabbing his paw where it wouldnt hurt him and laying it on the side and pushing Scout onto his side, There, now you can lay down without it hurting" Kara said with a purr, she snuggled closer to Scout purring, laying by his side, Their noses touching.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 02:17 AM
"You are so caring I hope Ballard stays asleep for a long time gives us more time for ourselves" Scout said wiggling his nose on her's when their noses touched. "Never change from the sweet caring Beautiful lion you are ok?" Scout said licking her nose.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 02:22 AM
Kara smiled, "Lioness.. And sure Scout.. As long as you don't go changing on me, I'll stay the same" Kara said with a purr, she wriggled her nose back on Scout's purring a little now. "Love you Scout" Kara said resting her head on Scout's back.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 02:25 AM
Kara smiled, "Lioness.. And sure Scout.. As long as you don't go changing on me, I'll stay the same" Kara said with a purr, she wriggled her nose back on Scout's purring a little now. "Love you Scout" Kara said resting her head on Scout's back.

"Well I love you too Kara more then anything in the world" Scout saw Kara Rest her head on his shoulder. "Now, don't go to sleep Kara or I might have to resort in making up an imaginary friend and talking to that" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 02:31 AM
Kara smiled, "I'm not going to sleep, I just love how the way your fur feels Scout.." Kara said purring.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 02:36 AM
Kara smiled, "I'm not going to sleep, I just love how the way your fur feels Scout.." Kara said purring.

Scout purrs as Kara rubs her head across his fur. "Well my fur is here for you whenever you may need it." Scout said purring back.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 02:37 AM
Kara smiled, "So I don't have to do anything to use it? It's free?" Kara said with a laugh continuing to rub her head on his back fur, She smiled and gave one of his ears a lick before laying her head back on his warm fur upon his back.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 02:43 AM
Kara smiled, "So I don't have to do anything to use it? It's free?" Kara said with a laugh continuing to rub her head on his back fur, She smiled and gave one of his ears a lick before laying her head back on his warm fur upon his back.

Scout turns his head and was about to lick her ear back and remembers that was her tickelish spot so he just decided to lick her cheek instead.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 02:45 AM
Kara smiled, "Had second thoughts now did we Scout" Kara said as he licked her cheek, She smiled and purred, he grabbed around his waist with her paws and pulled him close to her hugging him tightly, "I love you so much Scout.." Kara said still holding him close to her, "With every bit of my heart.." Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 02:49 AM
Kara smiled, "Had second thoughts now did we Scout" Kara said as he licked her cheek, She smiled and purred, he grabbed around his waist with her paws and pulled him close to her hugging him tightly, "I love you so much Scout.." Kara said still holding him close to her, "With every bit of my heart.." Kara said with a smile.

"I love you so much with all of my heart too I would give you the whole world if I could cause you're my special little Angel" Scout said hugging her back and kissing her on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 02:54 AM
Kara kept hold of him, not ever wanting to let go, "My angel.. Your like my guardian angel" Kara said with a smile, rubbing her cheek on his, still holding him tightly,

Moments like these.. I wish would never end..

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 02:58 AM
Kara kept hold of him, not ever wanting to let go, "My angel.. Your like my guardian angel" Kara said with a smile, rubbing her cheek on his, still holding him tightly,

Moments like these.. I wish would never end..

Scout continues to hold on to Kara as well tightly. Scout could hug her forever. He felt like the happiest cub in the world when he was with her. She just had one of those hugs which when she hugs you, you couldn't help but be happy. Scout purrs happily.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kara smiled, She layed her head on Scouts shoulder, still embracing him tightly, She squeezed him a little harder at the thought of her being torn away from him by some evil precense, She had a tear drop from her eye when she thought about having to leave Scout for the night having to go home. Even though it was still day, she thought about it.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 03:05 AM
Kara smiled, She layed her head on Scouts shoulder, still embracing him tightly, She squeezed him a little harder at the thought of her being torn away from him by some evil precense, She had a tear drop from her eye when she thought about having to leave Scout for the night having to go home. Even though it was still day, she thought about it.

Scout could see the tear drop down from her face. "Uh oh sounds like this is a job for Dr. Scout what's the matter?" Scout asked simpathetically.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 03:06 AM
"It.. Its nothing. I just... Don't want to have to leave you... Even though its day outside, Tonight.. I'll have to go home.. and.. I don't want to leave you!" Kara said squeezing him tighter, holding onto him with all she was worth. "I don't ever want to let go of you Scout, I want you here.. With me.. Forever.."

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 03:12 AM
"It.. Its nothing. I just... Don't want to have to leave you... Even though its day outside, Tonight.. I'll have to go home.. and.. I don't want to leave you!" Kara said squeezing him tighter, holding onto him with all she was worth. "I don't ever want to let go of you Scout, I want you here.. With me.. Forever.."

Scout squeeses her tighter too. Scout lifts her head up gently until she's eye to eye with Scout. "You're never going to have to leave me Kara and I'm always gonna be here for you and don't forget your dad said my family can live with you that means when you leave I'm going to be right behind you" Scout said kissing her nose.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 03:14 AM
Kara stared into his ocean blue eyes, they were almost the color of the sky above them, "I know, but my dad doesnt like me spending so much time with you.. He thinks.. I don't care about the family, and I only care about you.." Kara said still holding onto him, she put her cheek on his cheek and rubbed up and down, "Which is not true, I love them but.. I do love you.. I guess... a little more.. IS that bad..?" Kara asked.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kara stared into his ocean blue eyes, they were almost the color of the sky above them, "I know, but my dad doesnt like me spending so much time with you.. He thinks.. I don't care about the family, and I only care about you.." Kara said still holding onto him, she put her cheek on his cheek and rubbed up and down, "Which is not true, I love them but.. I do love you.. I guess... a little more.. IS that bad..?" Kara asked.

"Of course that's not bad I love you more then my family a little" Scout said. "It's a shame your dad doesn't like us seeing each other I thought he was cool with it" Scout said feeling a little bad that Kovujin didn't approve.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 03:19 AM
"No hes fine with us.. He just.. Thinks I don't care about him and mom anymore.." Kara said with a sigh, she held him closer to him, squeezing him still, "Sorry if i'm hurting you Scout..Just.. feeling really bad..for myself.." Kara said with a tear coming out of her eye and rolling onto Scout's fur.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 03:22 AM
"No hes fine with us.. He just.. Thinks I don't care about him and mom anymore.." Kara said with a sigh, she held him closer to him, squeezing him still, "Sorry if i'm hurting you Scout..Just.. feeling really bad..for myself.." Kara said with a tear coming out of her eye and rolling onto Scout's fur.

"Hey it's my job to feel sorry for myself all the time" Scout said with a laugh licking her tears away. "How about you just explain to your mom and dad that you love them more then anything else in the world" Scout said. "That always worked for my parents and Ballard." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 03:23 AM
"But.. Its.. Not.. Really true.. I love you more than anything in the world.. I can't lie to them.." Kara said with a sigh,

It is true, I do love him more than my own parents.. I wonder if that makes me a bad person, so much they've done for me and I love him more than them..

(ooc: Well I''m going to go to sleep, Night ^_^)

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 03:27 AM
"But.. Its.. Not.. Really true.. I love you more than anything in the world.. I can't lie to them.." Kara said with a sigh,

It is true, I do love him more than my own parents.. I wonder if that makes me a bad person, so much they've done for me and I love him more than them..

(ooc: Well I''m going to go to sleep, Night ^_^)

"Of course that doesn't make you a bad person Kara" Scout said reading her mind. "How about you just tell them you love them and care for them deeply" Scout said. "Now you're not lying to them" Scout said licking her nose. "Tell you what I'll even help you let me get Ballard and you tell me where Kovujin is and We'll both talk to him I might need someone to lean on though because of my paw." Scout said.

[OOC:Good night King of RP KTL}

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 09:58 AM
"no no its okay Scout.. My father needs some time with my mom anyways, if you know what I mean," Kara said with a smile, starting to feel better from Scouts words of wisdom, "You know, Your always so helpful" Kara said giving him a lick on the cheek and hugging him still.

King Simba
September 1st, 2005, 01:16 PM
(Hmm, well I don't have enough time to look through every single new post so I'll just reply anyway.)

Simba's ears twitch after hearing the noises of the others. He lifts his head up and looks around before getting up and stretching. He doesn't know where Nala and Twilight have ran off to so he just sets off to search for them.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 01:55 PM
"no no its okay Scout.. My father needs some time with my mom anyways, if you know what I mean," Kara said with a smile, starting to feel better from Scouts words of wisdom, "You know, Your always so helpful" Kara said giving him a lick on the cheek and hugging him still.

Scout hugged her tightly. "It's the least I can do for you always being so helpful to me." Scout said as he gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad I could help you feel better." Scout said with a smile giving her another kiss on the cheek.

Kovu The Lion
September 1st, 2005, 06:12 PM
Kara smiled, "i'm so glad I'm with you Scout, You make me feel so happy when i'm around you, even if i'm sad, you always find a way to make me happy" Kara said smiling, She held him closer to him and licked his cheek, "So what do you want to do now Scout? Kara asked.

Simba22
September 1st, 2005, 11:02 PM
Kara smiled, "i'm so glad I'm with you Scout, You make me feel so happy when i'm around you, even if i'm sad, you always find a way to make me happy" Kara said smiling, She held him closer to him and licked his cheek, "So what do you want to do now Scout? Kara asked.

"I'm good with anything but what we do is kinda limited because of my stupid paw" Scout said. "I could hug you all day." Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
September 2nd, 2005, 01:15 AM
Kara smiled and purred rubbing her head up against his, "Okay then... We can continue hugging each other all day" Kara said with a chuckle holding onto him pulling him even closer to him, "Your furs even warmer when we hug Scout.." Kara said with a smile purring loudly now.

(ooc: Sorry about that I got grounded today :( Couldnt get on computer >.>)

Simba22
September 2nd, 2005, 02:07 AM
Kara smiled and purred rubbing her head up against his, "Okay then... We can continue hugging each other all day" Kara said with a chuckle holding onto him pulling him even closer to him, "Your furs even warmer when we hug Scout.." Kara said with a smile purring loudly now.

(ooc: Sorry about that I got grounded today :( Couldnt get on computer >.>)

Scout rubs his fur against her's while they were hugging. "I don't know if I ever want to let go of you again." Scout said with a loud purr. And then kisses her nose twice.

Kovu The Lion
September 2nd, 2005, 02:11 AM
Kara smiled, "Yeah me too... Maybe we could stay like this all day until your paw gets better." Kara said with a wink, licking his nose back she purred a little to herself and rubbed her head up against his cheek, She smiled.

"If only we could stay here.. Not ever grow up.. Be together.. Forever.." Kara said with a sigh

This is like a dream come true.. Nothing in my life is as important as Scout..

Simba22
September 2nd, 2005, 02:27 AM
Kara smiled, "Yeah me too... Maybe we could stay like this all day until your paw gets better." Kara said with a wink, licking his nose back she purred a little to herself and rubbed her head up against his cheek, She smiled.

"If only we could stay here.. Not ever grow up.. Be together.. Forever.." Kara said with a sigh

This is like a dream come true.. Nothing in my life is as important as Scout..

"Wherever we are I can't promise you we'll never grow up but what I can guarentee from the bottom of my heart is that we will always be together forever no matter where we are" Scout said smiling lovingly at her.

Kovu The Lion
September 2nd, 2005, 02:53 AM
Kara smiled, she purred rubbing her head on his, "I'm glad to hear that.. I'll never leave your side Scout.. Never in a million years.." Kara said holding onto him still.

EDIT:
(ooc: Off to sleep dudes and dudettes ;) Take care all.. *Huggles everyone who RP's here*)

Simba22
September 2nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
Kara smiled, she purred rubbing her head on his, "I'm glad to hear that.. I'll never leave your side Scout.. Never in a million years.." Kara said holding onto him still.

EDIT:
(ooc: Off to sleep dudes and dudettes ;) Take care all.. *Huggles everyone who RP's here*)

"And that's what I love best about you, I'll never ever, ever, leave your side either, I think if I ever leave your side I would die cause it's like we're connected, it's like we're part of each other and that's a connection that I could never have another girl". Scout said rubbing her head back.

Lion King Stu
September 2nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
"I am nice and thin" Twilight smirked "This is mostly all muscle" he laughed softly "I am a active lion and I keep in shape unlike Simba" he smirked as he rubbed up against Nala's side purring softly.
"I don't want you letting me Nala I want to pin you properly like last time" Twilight said smiling as he padded along "No worries I wanted to work for my reward" he smiled thinking as he padded along.

((For Nala))

Nala The Princess
September 2nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
"I am nice and thin" Twilight smirked "This is mostly all muscle" he laughed softly "I am a active lion and I keep in shape unlike Simba" he smirked as he rubbed up against Nala's side purring softly.
"I don't want you letting me Nala I want to pin you properly like last time" Twilight said smiling as he padded along "No worries I wanted to work for my reward" he smiled thinking as he padded along.

{{You guessed I was back? well...you guessed right :D }}

Nala chuckled. ''Ofcourse your nice and thin'' she smirked snuggling Twilight softly. ''your just a Very muscley Lion'' she winked. As they approached the graveyard Nala ran towards ''well what ya waiting for then?'' she laughed.

Lion King Stu
September 2nd, 2005, 02:31 PM
Twilight purred and glanced over to Nala as she snuggled up against him giving her a quick lick on the cheek.
"Your quite a muscular and strong for a lioness...probably the best there is out of all of them" Twilight smiled and softly nuzzled her cheek and rubbing his side against hers "And I'm lucky to be a friend and a lover with" he laughed softly.

As they approached the elephant graveyard Nala run the short distance towards it laughing at him to hurry up.
Twilight smirked and ran after her at a medium speed.
"I'm waiting for no one but you" Twilight smirked as he ran looking at her.

Nala The Princess
September 2nd, 2005, 08:43 PM
Twilight purred and glanced over to Nala as she snuggled up against him giving her a quick lick on the cheek.
"Your quite a muscular and strong for a lioness...probably the best there is out of all of them" Twilight smiled and softly nuzzled her cheek and rubbing his side against hers "And I'm lucky to be a friend and a lover with" he laughed softly.

As they approached the elephant graveyard Nala run the short distance towards it laughing at him to hurry up.
Twilight smirked and ran after her at a medium speed.
"I'm waiting for no one but you" Twilight smirked as he ran looking at her.

''I'm the lucky one for being with you'' she smiled softly. ''I'm glad you think I'm quite muscley for a lioness... so long as it's a good thing'' she laughed.

Nala smirked at Twilight as she teased him but jumping right past him, giving him a chance to pin her but being to quick for him to do so.

Katse
September 2nd, 2005, 09:05 PM
A shadow could be seen walking in the distance from the Queen and her mate. If one focused their eyes hard enough, they'd see that it was Sengalo. He was limping, his front left paw barely touching the ground. His face was contorted into a grimace as he glared at the ground ahead of him, mumbling cursings about water buffalo and very sadistic things about them that I won't write.

When he was about to take down a zebra earlier in his hunt, most of the thommies present had already been on the lookout. Sengalo somehow forgot how skittish the tiny creatures were. When he was within 50 yards of the animals, one of them had seen him. It had caused all the other animals to go into a frenzy, stampeding in all directions. Sengalo suffered a water buffalo trampling over his paw, but was lucky to escape without it being crushed and still having his life. He knew how dangerous those animals were.

Now, all Sengalo was looking for was the water hole, but that had to wait. He lifted his head and green eyes darted about, sensing Nala and Twilight. Sengalo cursed again, but in his head. He finally caught sight of the couple, heading in the direction of the Elephant Graveyard. Sengalo narrowed his eyes. What did they think they were doing? They'd get themselves killed if they stayed there. Wait, then again, perhaps that wouldn't be bad at all, at least to Sengalo.

Hoping that they hadn't seen him, Sengalo lowered himself slightly and began to slink away, in the opposite direction of Twilight and Nala.

Lion King Stu
September 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Nala The Princess
''I'm the lucky one for being with you'' she smiled softly. ''I'm glad you think I'm quite muscley for a lioness... so long as it's a good thing'' she laughed.

Nala smirked at Twilight as she teased him but jumping right past him, giving him a chance to pin her but being to quick for him to do so.

"Why of course nothing like a good strong lioness they are always the best hunters and lovers and well respected by the entire pride" Twilight smirked laughing softly "Na Nala I'm the lucky one" he smiled widely as he made it to her side a little startled as she she jumped away from him.
He smirked and looked over at Nala as he stood by the edge to the elephant graveyard.
"Well looks like we are finally here" Twilight smiled widely.

Lt. Trevor
September 3rd, 2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Mizani
"Well, I didn't know what the Pridelands were like, so if the Pridelands catch my fancy I guess I'll stay" Jamili grinned, getting out of the water and shaking his fur dry.

Rinoa beamed at Jamili's comment. "Well you'll like it here, you like to explore?" Rinoa asked eagerly as she paced around. "Because I know this secret area that still needs some exploring and excavation done."

Katse
September 3rd, 2005, 02:20 AM
Sengalo had enough energy to walk to the nearest water hole he could find. When he reached the water's edge, he gingerly dipped his injured paw into the cool liquid. As much as he didn't like the feel of the water, it at least stopped some of the throbbing pain. He lowered his head for a drink. It was long and refreshing.

Now what was he to do? He certainly couldn't go back to the group empty handed. However, he couldn't go hunting now with his paw in the condition it was in. Sengalo would just have to wait a little bit until he could at least put weight on it, then his hunt would continue. He'd make sure, this time, to steer clear of large herds.

When Sengalo's thirst was quenched he lifted his head to see yet another couple of lions. An annoyed expression was on his face. Today just wasn't his day. Although, he had never seen these lions before. Where they new? Where they with the Pridelanders? Sengalo certainly didn't know, but he was unsure whether he wanted to find out or not.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
"And that's what I love best about you, I'll never ever, ever, leave your side either, I think if I ever leave your side I would die cause it's like we're connected, it's like we're part of each other and that's a connection that I could never have another girl". Scout said rubbing her head back.

(ooc: Sorry it took so long, I know its not much of it like me to go off and not post for such a long time but I kinda was still grounded -_-)

"And if you were to ever die.. And leave me alone, I'd kill myself just to be with you... Where ever you go after you die" Kara said nuzzling his cheek holding onto him still, "Yeah, A special bond, That no one else has shared before.." Kara said with a smile.

Simba22
September 3rd, 2005, 03:20 AM
"Hey my paw is starting to feel better again. But right now I'm not in the mood to play or wrestle I'm just in the mood to hold on to you all day long." Scout said holding her even closer and kissing her countless times on the nose.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 03:53 AM
(shoot it never emailed me saying you posted... Sorry Simba22 :()

Kara smiled, "Glad your paws feeling better, Your always healing so fast.." Kara said with a purr giving him another lick on the nose, "I'll hold onto you all day long also then.." Kara said with a smile holding him closer to her so their Fur was touching, she smiled purring while nuzzling his cheek.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 05:51 AM
Tumai sighed, "I'm sorry Subira, Yes I was, I was just curious as to who this new lion was.. I hope you will forgive me, but you know this wasnt the first time this has happened" Tumai said with a smirk, He'd always done it back home
"I'll forgive you yet again. Though if you ever do this again, you may not be so lucky" Subira grinned, nuzzling his cheek lightly.

She looked back at Titus and then back at Tumai.

"Titus here needs to talk to the King again. Will you come with us?"

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 05:57 AM
"Again? Hmm so he's not a newcomer?" Tumai asked returning the nuzzle on Subira's cheek, He starred firmly at the Lion, Making sure he could get his physical appearence and everything else about the Lion from the outside in his mind, From what it seemed, he was weak, but a strong lion, He was white, with a golden yellow mane on the top of his head, it hadnt completely covered his neck yet like his, He smiled,

"Sure I'd love to come along, Get to meet a new friend today huh?" Tumai said with a smile looking down at the white lion, "Oh so his name is Titus eh.. Nice name, Nice to meet you also, Names Tumai" Tumai said with a grin, and a bow of respect.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 06:15 AM
"Lets hurry over to Priderock. Then we can get it over and done with" Subira said, resting her tired head on Tumai's shoulder.

Its so good to see Titus again. Wonder where he's been all this time. I'll ask him later for a more detailed explanation.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 06:16 AM
Tumai looked more closer at Titus, He seemed to be in pain when he actually moved himself, "Are you sure he can move.. I think he's to tired to move at all" Tumai said worriedly, "I can always carry him on my back" Tumai said looking back at Subira.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 06:19 AM
"Thats always an option" Subira said thoughtfully.

"You probably should. His paws are hurt badly"

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 06:22 AM
Tumai smirked, "I guess that wasnt an option, it was a command" He said playfully nudging Subira, He walked closer to Titus, "I'll carry you on my back," Tumai said grabbing his back neck fur with his teeth, then tossing him a little in the air and putting his head under him before he fell to the ground, he moved forward some then plopped him up onto his back, "Wow this guy weighs a lot.." Tumai said with a smirk, He walked up slowly to Subira, "Okay.. I think i'm ready..." Tumai said with a chuckle.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 06:39 AM
"Okay then, lets go then shall we" Subira grinned, taking a few steps forward and then walking at a normal pace after she was sure Tumai was keeping up.

When they arrived at the base of Priderock, it seemed as tall and majestic as ever. She looked behind her at Tumai.

His paw seems dirty again. We'll have to wash it at the waterhole.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 06:43 AM
Tumai had walked one step and it hurt his paw, he was about to fall down it hurt so bad but he remembered he had Titus on his back, he just winced in pain, he began walking on three legs, which was hard as ever, he kept stumbling under his weight and the fact it was hard to keep his balance

He looked up, "Are we there yet..." Tumai complained like a cub, he laughed, When he saw Pride Rock, "YES! Finally!" Tumai said with a smirk.
He saw Subira looking at him, she had noticed his paw, it was getting filthy with all the dirt and stuff. he walked up beside her, "Now for the hard part.. the stairs" Tumai sighed, he picked up his one available front paw and put it on the first step then his back paws and continued until he was at the top.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 06:46 AM
"I think we should get that paw of yours clean" Subira said to Tumai, licking at it after he put Titus down.

"I don't want it to get infected again"

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 06:51 AM
Tumai put down Titus, He smiled at Subira's care for him,

"Yeah I guess your right.. Shall we head down there.. it might be a while before the King gets back.. From where ever he may be" Tumai said with a smile, he gave his paw a lick, cleaning some dirt off the wound.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:00 AM
"Okay, lets go then" Subira said, noticing a cub run past with its friends.

Hope they don't get into any trouble. She thought to herself.

She ran down the steps and waited for Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:03 AM
Tumai smiled, he walked down the first step, then continued on to the last one heading into the Pride Lands, he stopped at the bottem, sitting down and waiting for Subira,

"Coming?" Tumai said with a smirk, He watched as the cubs dissapeared off into the distance, He smiled, He had thought about cubs once again, He never really thought about having any cubs of his own, but still it was a possiblitlity, you could never really know what could happen in this world.

He looked back at Subira with a smile.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:15 AM
"Of course I'm coming" Subira smirked, padding down the steps.

"I wouldn't let you go on your own" She grinned, licking his cheek affectionately.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:17 AM
Tumai smiled, "Well technically you could" Tumai said with a wink, he returned the lick and smiled,

He walked a little ahead of Subira, "Got to learn to keep up Subira.." Tumai said with a smirk, He made sure not to touch the ground with his paw, even if it didnt hurt, it hurt when he was carrying Titus, so he wasnt going to take that chance.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:25 AM
Subira grinned and ran ahead of Tumai.

"I can keep up, I just don't choose to" She smirked, running away from Tumai a little.

She reached the water hole and waited for Tumai to limp up.

"Now hurry up and wash your paw" She smiled playfully.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:26 AM
Tumai smiled, he padded up to the waters surface, he starred awhile at his reflection in the water. Then he dipped his paw into the cool water, it felt good on his fur, "Pretty cold" Tumai said with a smirk, he took it out and started to manually lick the wound on his paw, making sure to get every spec of dirt he could find.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:29 AM
Subira leaned forward and licked a bit of dirt that Tumai had missed.
She lifted her head again to see the two cubs from earlier. They were on the other side of the bank and they were darting inbetween the reeds.

She smiled at them and then looked back at Tumai.

"Tumai.....what are your thoughts on cubs?" She asked him, half in a daze from watching the cubs at play.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:33 AM
Tumai smiled, "Thanks," Tumai said with a purr.

He listened to Subira, She to had thougth about cubs also.

"Um, Well I've thought about having cubs of my own... But I never really pushed the thought to far You could say" Tumai said with a smile, He turned his head to face Subira, "Why do you ask?" Tumai asked Subira curiously.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:35 AM
"I don't know. I was just looking at those two cubs over there and I wondered if you had thought about cubs" Subira said, looking back at the cubs as they dissapeared down a hole and then back out after a badger growled at them.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:37 AM
Tumai smiled at the cubs, "Curiousity killed the cat.. But Satisfaction brought him back.." Tumai said under his breath, "Yeah, Thats what I was thinking about just now.." Tumai said with a smile, He stopped cleaning his paw and nuzzled Subira's cheek, "What are your thoughts on them?" Tumai asked returning her same question to her.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:40 AM
"Hmm, I've thought about it a few times. Its a possibility I suppose" Subira said, looking back at the cubs as they ran home to their parents.

She rested her head in Tumai's mane. She was feeling rather tired today after running around.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:42 AM
Tumai smiled, He laid his head on top of hers, "Yeah, Everythings a possiblility.. Just a matter of making that Possiblility a reality. Or.. What ever they say" Tumai said with a smirk appearing on his face, it soon changed to a smile, He saw that she was looking kind of tired, "Hmm Is it me or do you like rather tired.. We can go some place and take a break, take a little nap or something if you'd like?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:46 AM
Subira lifted her head from underneath Tumai's.

"No I'm fine. What do you want to do now then?" She purred, nuzzling his cheek.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:47 AM
"Doesnt matter, What ever you want to do" Tumai said with a smile, He returned the nuzzle on her cheek purring a little.

"What ever you want to do.. I'm with you 100 percent of the way" Tumai said with a smile.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:51 AM
"How about we do some more exploring some where?" Subira grinned, resting her head against Tumai's again.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
"Sounds good to me" Tumai said purring,

"Where to today Subira?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 07:58 AM
"How about that meadow place again? or somewhere near it" Subira suggested, lifting her head up again.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 08:01 AM
Tumai smiled, "That beautiful place again eh?" Tumai said purring, he walked a little ways away from Subira, "I know where that is!" Tumai said with a smile, he put his paw on the ground, the injured one, it didn't hurt, but he wasnt going to put all his weight on it, He lifted it up and just started walking on three legs again, "Just follow me!" Tumai said with a smile.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 08:04 AM
Subira grinned and got up onto all fours.

"Good to see your memory is getting better after all these years" She joked, laughing a little.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 08:05 AM
Tumai smiled, "Thats a good thing" Tumai said with a wink walked up a hill, He ran up to the top, not letting his paw touch the ground, he looked down, at the many collections of Flowers, and bushes around on the ground below them, He smiled,

"Were here.." Tumai said with a purr.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 08:07 AM
"That was fast" Subira smirked, walking up next to Tumai.

It was as beautiful as ever and the butterflies were not in short supply.

She smiled and took in a deep breath.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 08:09 AM
Tumai smiled, he watched as a butterfly landed on his nose, he blinked staring at it, it hurt his eyes to look at it like that, He blew it off his nose with a puff of air, He smiled back at Subira, then looked down at the Meadow below the hill, He had a devilish grin on his face,

"Oh Subira.." Tumai said with a smile, He jumped on top of her, Pushing her in the direction of the hill, causing the two to Roll down the hill holding onto each other.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 08:12 AM
Subira let out a little shriek as Tumai sent them tumbling down the hill.
They hit the bottom with a soft 'thud' and she shook her head, dazed slightly.

She batted Tumai's nose playfully.

"What was that for?"

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 08:13 AM
Tumai laughed, "For Fun!" Tumai said with a chuckle, He smiled getting up off the ground and walking to her head and nuzzling her cheek,

"Are you alright?" Tumai asked with a purr.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 08:17 AM
"Oh yeah, I feel as fit as a fiddle after tumbling down a hill with a buffoon" Subira smirked, bumping his nose with hers.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 08:19 AM
Tumai smiled, "Well, A buffoon am I?" Tumai said piffing her nose with his paw gently, He smiled, "I''m the buffoon that got up first I can tell you that" Tumai said with a wink, he rubbed his nose with hers purring gently

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 08:23 AM
"And your still the buffoon that sent us rolling down a hill for fun" Subira said, laughing a little.

She smiled and looked around her self again. The butterflies were still there and she wondered if they were related to the fireflies that they'd seen at the five stones.

She looked back at Tumai and nuzzled his chin.

Simba22
September 3rd, 2005, 10:53 AM
(shoot it never emailed me saying you posted... Sorry Simba22 :()

Kara smiled, "Glad your paws feeling better, Your always healing so fast.." Kara said with a purr giving him another lick on the nose, "I'll hold onto you all day long also then.." Kara said with a smile holding him closer to her so their Fur was touching, she smiled purring while nuzzling his cheek.

Scout purred as their fur touched.Scout nuzzled her cheek back and licked her on the nose as she held him close. Scout gently pins her to the ground still holding her close. "Gotcha" Scout laughed with another lick on her little nose.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 11:03 AM
"And your still the buffoon that sent us rolling down a hill for fun" Subira said, laughing a little.

She smiled and looked around her self again. The butterflies were still there and she wondered if they were related to the fireflies that they'd seen at the five stones.

She looked back at Tumai and nuzzled his chin.

Tumai nuzzle Subira back, "Guess I am.." Tumai said with a smile, he looked up at the butterflies in the sky, It seemed as if they were dancing around two.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
Subira smiled and rubbed her head against Tumai's and then she let it rest there. The butterflies were fluttering around and since there were so many, it was hard to tell how many there actually were.

Finding Tumai's tail and curling hers around it she wondered why lions always remembered the bad things in life and sometimes forgot the good moments.

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Tumai smiled as she curled his tail up with hers, then started to purr.
"Romantic moment eh Subira.." Tumai said in a calm gentle voice. He started watching one of the butterflies, it was different from all the rest, This butterflies colors were totallly abstract to the other ones, It had blue and black colors, blue all over with black dots, the others were of Orange and some yellow, With black dots, And it seemed that this butterfly was always flying alone.

Mizani
September 3rd, 2005, 12:38 PM
"You could say that" Subira smiled, following Tumai's gaze towards a butterfly. She stared at it for a while before burring her face closer into Tumai's mane.

King Simba
September 3rd, 2005, 12:48 PM
(Hmm, well I'm not sure where we all are here but I'll just reply anyway. I don't think I have the time to look at every single new post in this thread. I'm not sure where the hell Twilight and Nala are either so...)

Simba continues to walk out into the Pridelands. He hears noises of the others somewhere but finds it hard to make out. His ears twitch slightly and he looks around. He heads off into the direction where the others are.

(Also, I'll bring this guy back in again. Not sure where it kinda left off before...)

Meanwhile Katai lifts his head up as he looks across the Pridelands. He sees other animals and lions moving in the lands below. He takes a small look at his scarred and bruised side before looking up once again and getting up onto all fours. He then looks round to Asha who seems to be resting or sleeping. He yawns and stands up before taking a walk. He spots Simba and heads in the same direction. He begins to pad along a bit faster than before.

(Btw, when/if someone does reply to this post then can whoever has replied please PM their reply to me? Thanks. ^^)

Kovu The Lion
September 3rd, 2005, 12:53 PM
(ooc: OOH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW! lol, sorry, HYPER ! :D Anyways, Twilight and Nala went to the Elephant Graveyard, OOOH SCARY!!! :X)

Tumai smiled, he continued purring, He continued staring at that one butterfly, then saw another butterfly of the same color come to it, they started spinning around each other, Obviously they were mates, he smiled,

"Love will find a way..." Tumai said with a smile, Not knowing if Subira had the slightest clue as of what he was talking about.

King Simba
September 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
(Ooh-kay. :p Gotcha. Anyway, I'll just RP as Katai for a little bit now. Simba's getting boring. :idiot: )

Katai tries to avoid Simba in every way he can. He doesn't really feel confident talking to the King and would rather explore places without him with him. He crouches down as he walks behind Simba and makes sure he doesn't make any noise. He laughs a little to himself as he passes Simba and continues to head in the direction of the Elephant Graveyard. "Haha, the King will never know." He wears a cheesy on his face.

Nala The Princess
September 3rd, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Why of course nothing like a good strong lioness they are always the best hunters and lovers and well respected by the entire pride" Twilight smirked laughing softly "Na Nala I'm the lucky one" he smiled widely as he made it to her side a little startled as she she jumped away from him.
He smirked and looked over at Nala as he stood by the edge to the elephant graveyard.
"Well looks like we are finally here" Twilight smiled widely.

Nala smiled at Twilight with a chuckle. ''here we are at the elephant graveyard'' she smirked. ''how about were both the lucky one's'' she suggested to settle to an agreement. ''Now for some pinning'' she winked at Twilight as she ran off for a good chase before pinning.

--------------------------

Kala awoke from her sleep. she had gone back to the pridelands as she felt guilty for Scout hurting his paw. She looked around when she spotted Simba, She stayed hid in the grass and watched him curiously.

Titus
September 3rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
Titus watches Subira and another lion it seems something is happening Ttius just watches.

King Simba
September 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
(Ooh-kay. :p Gotcha. Anyway, I'll just RP as Katai for a little bit now. Simba's getting boring. :idiot: )

Katai tries to avoid Simba in every way he can. He doesn't really feel confident talking to the King and would rather explore places without him with him. He crouches down as he walks behind Simba and makes sure he doesn't make any noise. He laughs a little to himself as he passes Simba and continues to head in the direction of the Elephant Graveyard. "Haha, the King will never know." He wears a cheesy on his face.
(Quoting last post and please, someone reply to this. Thanks. :bleen: )

After entering the Elephant Graveyard, Katai spots Twilight. He remembers this lion from the day he arrived in the Pridelands. The one thing he notices the most about this lion is his crescent moon marking. He knows he can get along with him quite well and decides to intrude on Nala and Twilight's privacy, "Um..." he takes a few steps back since he isn't too sure, "...not so sure whether or not I'm disturbing your privacy here but I know we both know eachother cos' we both spoke to eachother when I arrived here." He smirks a little at them both.

(Also, whoever does make a reply to this would ya please send me a PM with your reply since it makes it a lot easier for me to keep track on things whilst I'm away and such and yesh, Katai be a naughty lion. :lol: )

Lion King Stu
September 4th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Nala smiled at Twilight with a chuckle. ''here we are at the elephant graveyard'' she smirked. ''how about were both the lucky one's'' she suggested to settle to an agreement. ''Now for some pinning'' she winked at Twilight as she ran off for a good chase before pinning.

"Good old elephant graveyard once again he smiled over at Nala "Yeah I'm happy if we just stuck to that mainly because its true....we both are" he smiled gazinf over at Nala lovingly.
"Yes now for some pinning" Twilight laughed softly as Nala took off into the elephant graveyard running fastly after her.

After entering the Elephant Graveyard, Katai spots Twilight. He remembers this lion from the day he arrived in the Pridelands. The one thing he notices the most about this lion is his crescent moon marking. He knows he can get along with him quite well and decides to intrude on Nala and Twilight's privacy, "Um..." he takes a few steps back since he isn't too sure, "...not so sure whether or not I'm disturbing your privacy here but I know we both know eachother cos' we both spoke to eachother when I arrived here." He smirks a little at them both.

Twilight stopped dead in his tracks moaning slightly and looked over at Katai after hearing his voice.
"Yeah we did meet a little while back nice to see you again Katai....well me and Nala were spending a little bit of alone time oh well no ones timing is perfect I guess....so whats up Katai" he said sitting down on the dusty ground looking over at Katai before looking at Nala.

Nala The Princess
September 4th, 2005, 01:55 AM
"Good old elephant graveyard once again he smiled over at Nala "Yeah I'm happy if we just stuck to that mainly because its true....we both are" he smiled gazinf over at Nala lovingly.
"Yes now for some pinning" Twilight laughed softly as Nala took off into the elephant graveyard running fastly after her.[/i]

Nala smiled sweetly at Twilight and crept up behind him before she nuzzled him softly.

Originally Posted by Lion King Stu
Twilight stopped dead in his tracks moaning slightly and looked over at Katai after hearing his voice.
"Yeah we did meet a little while back nice to see you again Katai....well me and Nala were spending a little bit of alone time oh well no ones timing is perfect I guess....so whats up Katai" he said sitting down on the dusty ground looking over at Katai before looking at Nala.

Nala turned round startled to see Katai, ''Yes I remember you'' she smiled. ''How you been keeping Katai?'' she smiled before sitting down next to Twilight and resting her head on his.

(if someone wants to keep me upto date with whats going on via pm that's be great too - going back to college, working and seing the boyfriend starting from tomorrow/today depending on how you look at it!)

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Tumai smiled, he continued purring, He continued staring at that one butterfly, then saw another butterfly of the same color come to it, they started spinning around each other, Obviously they were mates, he smiled,

"Love will find a way..." Tumai said with a smile, Not knowing if Subira had the slightest clue as of what he was talking about.
Subira lifted her head from Tumai's face to see what he was talking about. She saw the small fluttering forms that her was staring at and she nuzzling his cheek gently before looking in the other direction. Butterflies filled the meadow with their bright viabrant colours. They were all traveling in pairs and she smiled as she realised what Tumai meant from his previous statement.

Nela
September 4th, 2005, 03:43 AM
((Sorry guys... I've been busy :P Especially you Katse... I guess I've kept you waiting :P))

Star walked slowly out into the savannah, not hearing the cubs quietly padding behind her. A lot was on her mind right now... like, When would she find a mate? Would Mheetu ever come back? Her family... all was lost and she couldn't go back. She slowed to a stop and hung her head. For months she had tried to put her past behind her, but nothing ever seemed to work. It haunted her... the raging fire, the terrified pride members, her best friends burning to death alongside her parents. A silent wind blew and circled around her. She looked into the sky and cocked her head.
"Father... I miss you..." she whispered to the spirit dancing around her sleek gray body.

Reno and Mara were hidden among the tall grass about ten feet in back of her. They turned and looked to eachother sadly, then looked back at Star. Mara turned her head away, hearing movement among the grasses. She poked Reno and he listened too. It sounded like something bigger than them, and they slowly inched a foot closer to Star for protection.
--------------
Nela looked around for the cubs. "Oh no..." she said, standing up in alert. "Reno? Mara!" She called, hoping they were close by. No one answered. "Oh no... Kovujin, should we go looking for them? Did they go back home?"
------------

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Jamili lifted his head from playing with Rinoa. He heard a voice and it sounded rather distressed.

"Excuse me a moment" He smiled at Rinoa as he lifted himself out of the water and headed towards the sound of the voice.

He came to a clearing where a grey lioness and two cubs were sitting.

"Pardon me m'am, but I heard your voice and you sounded distressed. Is there something wrong?"

King Simba
September 4th, 2005, 08:52 AM
(w00t, some replies. :cheese: ^^)

"Ah crap, I'm sorry if I did happen to spoil any of your alone time." Katai frowns a little and turns away, "I guess I was just bored back at where the others are." He sighs before looking up at Twilight again, "Anyway, not much has been going off. Just the same boring stuff and such. I came out here cos' I was bored I guess. I wanted to speak to a friend again." He smiles a bit.

Nala turned round startled to see Katai, ''Yes I remember you'' she smiled. ''How you been keeping Katai?'' she smiled before sitting down next to Twilight and resting her head on his.

"Alright. My side sometimes hurts occassionally though." Katai looks round to his scarred and bruised side before feeling a sharp pain in his side. He moans a little in pain before panting a little and looking up to them both, "Guess this side isn't something you'd want, huh?" He asks as he gets his breath back.

Simba22
September 4th, 2005, 10:54 AM

Kala awoke from her sleep. she had gone back to the pridelands as she felt guilty for Scout hurting his paw. She looked around when she spotted Simba, She stayed hid in the grass and watched him curiously.

Scout had heard something in the tall grass he scrunches his eyes to see better and sees Kala. Scout smiles she was too far away to see him. Scout slinks off hoping to catch her by surprise he sneaks up in the tall grass till he wasn't too far away from Kala.He crouches lower to the ground and tests his claws on the long grass. He smiles evilly and pounces on Kala. "Gotcha" Scout yelled.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Nela
((Sorry guys... I've been busy :P Especially you Katse... I guess I've kept you waiting :P))

Star walked slowly out into the savannah, not hearing the cubs quietly padding behind her. A lot was on her mind right now... like, When would she find a mate? Would Mheetu ever come back? Her family... all was lost and she couldn't go back. She slowed to a stop and hung her head. For months she had tried to put her past behind her, but nothing ever seemed to work. It haunted her... the raging fire, the terrified pride members, her best friends burning to death alongside her parents. A silent wind blew and circled around her. She looked into the sky and cocked her head.
"Father... I miss you..." she whispered to the spirit dancing around her sleek gray body.

Reno and Mara were hidden among the tall grass about ten feet in back of her. They turned and looked to eachother sadly, then looked back at Star. Mara turned her head away, hearing movement among the grasses. She poked Reno and he listened too. It sounded like something bigger than them, and they slowly inched a foot closer to Star for protection.
--------------
Nela looked around for the cubs. "Oh no..." she said, standing up in alert. "Reno? Mara!" She called, hoping they were close by. No one answered. "Oh no... Kovujin, should we go looking for them? Did they go back home?"
------------

Kovujin looked around, "Probably so, Lets go to the Waterfall then!" Kovujin said hastily, He started running off in the direction of their Den, His eyes darting in every direction looking for the cubs.
---

Subira lifted her head from Tumai's face to see what he was talking about. She saw the small fluttering forms that her was staring at and she nuzzling his cheek gently before looking in the other direction. Butterflies filled the meadow with their bright viabrant colours. They were all traveling in pairs and she smiled as she realised what Tumai meant from his previous statement.

Tumai smiled, He looked at Subira, She seemed to have understood what he was talking about, She was a pretty smart Lioness, So he figured she would. He nuzzled her cheek with a smile.

"So.. What now Subira.." Tumai said with a purr, Watching the butterflies still dancing around them, and some flying away.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Subira thought for a moment before replying.
"I don't know, what do you think?" She purred, pulling her head back and licking his nose.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Tumai smirked, He thought for a moment, Should he say something sarcastic, Or just answer the question...

"You think a buffoon would know what to do?" Tumai said raising an eyebrow.

"Nah I'm just playing with you Subira.." Tumai said with a smile, "Tell ya the truth, I don't have the slightest clue, One of the reasons why I asked you" He said with a wink.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 11:36 AM
"Well surely a buffoon could think of something" Subira smirked, bopping his nose.

"You can't be that dumb"

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Tumai smirked, "Well you obviously don't know me" Tumai said with a wink, "Hah.. Just playing around again... Your a lot smarter than me I can tell you that though" Tumai said smiling

"Just kidding.. Again I have an Idea, How about a little walk? Or exploring or something" Tumai said licking her on her cheek

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM
"Okay, where to then genius?" Subira grinned, licking Tumai on his cheek.
She got up on all fours, but kept her tail intertwined with his.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"Hmm, Where ever which way is some place new" Tumai said with a wink,

"Or just let our spirits lead the way.." Tumai said with a smile,

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"Well I don't know about are spirits, so I'm going to rely on my instincts" Subira smirked.

"Lets go exploring those ancient caves. I heard from a bird they're really interesting"

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Oh great, were going somewhere a bird told us about" Tumai said with a smirk, "For all we know that place could have Rhinos in it, and you know I hate Rhino's" Tumai said rembering his past experiences with Rhino's,

"gah those things hate me" Tumai said with a chuckle, "Well I'm all up for exploring those caves, Nothing else to do" Tumai said with a wink, Keeping his tail curled up with hers.

Nala The Princess
September 4th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Alright. My side sometimes hurts occassionally though." Katai looks round to his scarred and bruised side before feeling a sharp pain in his side. He moans a little in pain before panting a little and looking up to them both, "Guess this side isn't something you'd want, huh?" He asks as he gets his breath back.

''aww, it'a ll part of being a lion'' she smiled sweetly... suggesting Katai come sit down with them now he was here.

Nala The Princess
September 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Scout had heard something in the tall grass he scrunches his eyes to see better and sees Kala. Scout smiles she was too far away to see him. Scout slinks off hoping to catch her by surprise he sneaks up in the tall grass till he wasn't too far away from Kala.He crouches lower to the ground and tests his claws on the long grass. He smiles evilly and pounces on Kala. "Gotcha" Scout yelled.

''Argh'' Kala screamed as Scout shouted Gotcha as he grabbed her. ''shush'' she cried. ''look...'' she said pointing her paw over towards Simba, still continuing to watch him.

King Simba
September 4th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"No, no... it's something that happened some time ago when the Outlanders attacked the Pridelanders. I get the pain regularly... that's all." Katai continues to pant a little as he sits down on the ground. He swishes his tail around slightly.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 12:20 PM
"Oh great, were going somewhere a bird told us about" Tumai said with a smirk, "For all we know that place could have Rhinos in it, and you know I hate Rhino's" Tumai said rembering his past experiences with Rhino's,

"gah those things hate me" Tumai said with a chuckle, "Well I'm all up for exploring those caves, Nothing else to do" Tumai said with a wink, Keeping his tail curled up with hers.
"I don't think there are any Rhino's so you don't have anything to worry about" Subira grinned, walking away a little, but not far because her tail was curled around Tumai's.

"Well are we going or not?" She smirked, raising one eye brow questioningly.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:25 PM
"Of course!" Tumai said with a smile, walking up to Subira's side so their furs touched, he smiled looking at her, walking along with their tails still curled up, "Hmm this is like a vine, We can't escape each others grasp.." Tumai said with a smile, talking about their tails.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 12:29 PM
"But a vine spreads out far and wide, and we're close together" Subira smiled, rubbing her cheek against his while they were walking.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"Okay, Umm.. A short chain maybe?" Tumai said walking a little closer to the Cave still beside Subira, "Or something short.. That can entangle something.." Tumai said with a wink.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Does everything in your life has to be like something you see Tumai?" Subira smirked, as the caves drew nearer.

Lion King Stu
September 4th, 2005, 12:35 PM

"Ah crap, I'm sorry if I did happen to spoil any of your alone time." Katai frowns a little and turns away, "I guess I was just bored back at where the others are." He sighs before looking up at Twilight again, "Anyway, not much has been going off. Just the same boring stuff and such. I came out here cos' I was bored I guess. I wanted to speak to a friend again." He smiles a bit.

"Don't worry me and Nala are spending the night here we can use are alone time then" he smirked looking at Katai and purred softly as Nala rested her head on his "I can pin you in a few minutes if you want Nala once we have a talk with Katai" he purred smiling as he softly nuzzled the underside of Nala's muzzle "I love you" he purred softly.
"I hurt my side as well earlier damn Zebra's" he smirked looking at Katai once more.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Does everything in your life has to be like something you see Tumai?" Subira smirked, as the caves drew nearer.

Tumai smirked, "Yes, Wait, no whats the question again? Can I get a hint or something.." Tumai said with a smile, "Just the way I am I guess" Tumai said with a shrug of his shoulders, he smiled rubbing his cheek up against Subira's.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 12:45 PM
"I guess I'll have to take the good with the bad" Subira teased, licking the side of his muzzle.
The caves were soon coming into view.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Tumai looked ahead at the caves, keeping his view straight ahead,

"Guess so" Tumai said nudging her playfully turning his head from the direction he was facing looking at Subira, he smiled

"What do you think we will find in here?" Tumai asked

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"I don't know, that bird didn't say much. Just said it had a few ruins from previous kings" Subira shrugged, as she kept on walking. The caves were soon only a few metres away.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Tumai looked on curiously at the cave ahead of them,

"So there are.. Dead bodies going to be in here..." Tumai said with a shiver, "Creepy, But Exciting.. Nevertheless" Tumai said with a smile, They were now at the entance of the cave,

"Dark in there.." Tumai said peering into the cave which was ahead of them.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 12:58 PM
"No dead bodies I don't think" Subira said thoughtfully.

She regretfully uncurled her tail from Tumai's and ventured in, to see if she could see anything.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Tumai followed after her, "Hey wait for me!" Tumai said running up to her side, He looked around in the cave, it was damp, dark, and his heart was beating fast with anticipation.

"Wonder what all is in here.." Tumai said with a smile, "Something cool hopefully" Tumai said with a wink, "Lets just hope its not as boring as all the other caves we've been in eh?" Tumai said with a smirk.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"How many other caves have we been in?" Subira grinned, padding further into the dark.
The place was dark but Subira's feline vision could see everything. It was a rather small but homey cave. She admired the markings on the walls that seemed to be fading after years.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Umm.. Dunno but a lot as cubs probably" Tumai said with a wink, His eye sight started to get better as his eyes adjusted to the Darkness of the cave.

He looked around the walls, looking at the markings on the caves,

"People always mark on the walls.. Why.." Tumai said with a laugh.
"This place is pretty cool.." Tumai said walking around the edges of the cave, keeping his paw against the wall so he could see where he was going.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 01:10 PM
"So what now?" Subira grinned, pawing the markings tha were obviously made of juice.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Tumai continued looking around the cave,

"Don't ask me.." Tumai said with a laugh.

He put his paw to the ground and stepped on something, it made a slight crackle, he looked down, Bones, Bones of Hyenas.

"Whoa, How would these have gotten here.." Tumai said backing away from the bones bumping into Subira.

"Oops Sorry."

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Subira looked around Tumai to see what he was so frightened of. She jumped and stayed closed to Tumai and curled her tail around his again in fright.

Her heart still beating like a jack hammer, she managed to stutter her question.

"Do you think something attacked those Hyena's?"

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Probably so.. I don't know how else they would have died.. Here in the Pride Lands." Tumai said with a shiver, "This place gets more and more creepier every second" Tumai said with a slight laugh, looking left then right, He could tell Subira was now scared,

Tumai tried to act brave, "Ah, Your scared, Over measily bones?, Scaredy cat.." Tumai said with a smirk, although himself was pretty creeped out.

Mizani
September 4th, 2005, 01:31 PM
"Well your pretty strange if your not scared" Subira shivered, moving closer to Tumai.

Kovu The Lion
September 4th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Tumai smiled, "Guess I'm strange then.." Tumai said with a laugh, He started to back up a little more and stepped on something and it made a cracking sound, "AH NO STAY AWAY!" Tumai said jumping in the air turning around, It was only more bones,

"Geesh, Give me a heart attack will ya.." Tumai said with a sigh, His heart pounding now Beating faster than a Hummingbirds wings could flap

(ooc: If thats even possible lol *Talking about the hummingbird*;))

King Simba
September 4th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"Don't worry me and Nala are spending the night here we can use are alone time then" he smirked looking at Katai and purred softly as Nala rested her head on his "I can pin you in a few minutes if you want Nala once we have a talk with Katai" he purred smiling as he softly nuzzled the underside of Nala's muzzle "I love you" he purred softly.
"I hurt my side as well earlier damn Zebra's" he smirked looking at Katai once more.
"Ouch... well you wasn't scratched, that's one thing." Katai grimaces and turns away as he feels a sharp, stabby pain in his side once again, "The injuries I witnessed contained bites, scratches, the lot. I'd consider yourself lucky if I were you." He pants softly again, "So I guess later I'll be making my way back there..." he sighs slightly before looking up at Twilight and Nala, "If you want, you can pin me. I always like a good game of pinning once in a while." He smirks as the pain subsides.

Katse
September 4th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Sengalo was now lying down at the water's edge. Every so often, he would test to see how much his paw had healed. He would flex his claws and look the whole thing over. If the pain returned, he would reluctantly dip into the cool waters. Sengalo was normally one to heal rather quickly, but he always made sure he was in his best conditions before going off on a hunt or anything of that sort again.

He had been ignoring Rinoa and Jamili for the while now. They didn't take notice of him, which was good on his part. However, his ears noticably perked as the scent of that lioness from before caught his nostrils. He turned his head and glanced over his shoulder, still facing the water hole and looked into the distance to see a greyish colored lioness not far off. That must've been her. From the looks of it, something was bothering her. Not really caring and seeing another lion going towards her, he turned back to his injured paw.

((I don't know if it's even possible to reply to this, but I'm going to do the same thing KS did. If anyone replies to this, please PM me.))

Suki
September 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
An airplane landed on the shore of Africa ((is that even possible? o.o)). It's door opened as two men took two shaking boxes. They opened them and let the creatures out.

Yumi tumbled out of her box, and so did her friend Ami. "Stupid restarant, stupid drink, stupid waitress!" Yumi muttered, and stumbled on the ground, as the men laughed at them because of their unusal color. One man told the other, "We'll we better go, before the scary lions eat us!" he teased. Yumi snarled and tore his pant leg off. "Subject: Human. Threat: Zero." she said proudly and dropped the pant leg. The men ran back to the airplane, and the airplane lifted off the ground in a mere 10 seconds.

"Yumi! Why'd you do that? We could've gone back on the plane when they weren't looking!" said Ami. Yumi laughed and pinned Ami. "Because they're weird. For all I know, they flew to Russia!" she smirked. Ami giggled at her friend's answer. She just wished they could be human again. And see their family. Like their kitties. And Kaz, their bus driver. But for now, thought Ami, we're stuck as lionesses.

After traveling a while, they came across a large royal like rock. "Hey! Look over there! It's a pointy rock...shaped...thing..." Yumi stuterred as she saw a rock. Ami cheered "Yay! Finally, somewhere where there's people! They can help us!" She ran and ran, but Yumi stopped her. "Uh, Ami, I'm pretty sure they're just a pride of lions." Ami shrugged, and ran. Yumi rolled her eyes, sighed, and followed her best friend.

((Anyone can reply to this, if they want. :p))

Simba22
September 4th, 2005, 07:03 PM
''Argh'' Kala screamed as Scout shouted Gotcha as he grabbed her. ''shush'' she cried. ''look...'' she said pointing her paw over towards Simba, still continuing to watch him.

Scout scruched his eyes to see what she was pointing at. "So it's King Simba why we have to be quiet just because of him? " Scout asked in a very low whisper.

Kovu The Lion
September 5th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Kara walked over to where Scout was, She saw another cub, Female. It was Kala, She smiled and walked up behind them, She looked over there shoulders and saw them staring at Simba.

"What are you guys looking at him for?" Kara asked.

Simba22
September 5th, 2005, 03:01 AM
"Ask Kala you know what I've been watching him for 3 hours let's wrestle or something Kara." Scout said getting in a crouching position with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
September 5th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Kara smirked, "Thats.. Quite a long time to be staring at someone.. Sure what ever you say Scout" Kara said with a smile, crouching down getting into a pouncing position, "Grr" Kara said with a smirk on her face.

Simba22
September 5th, 2005, 03:06 AM
"Grrrrrrrrrrrr" Scout playfully growled back with the same smirk on his face. Scout jumps on top of her. "Gotcha" Scout said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
September 5th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Kara flipped him over and walked over on top of him, "No I got you" Kara said licking his nose. She put her paw over top his shoulder, "Can ya pin me?" Kara said with a smirk, Obviously he could, this one was so easy to get out of.

Simba22
September 5th, 2005, 03:12 AM
Kara flipped him over and walked over on top of him, "No I got you" Kara said licking his nose. She put her paw over top his shoulder, "Can ya pin me?" Kara said with a smirk, Obviously he could, this one was so easy to get out of.

In about 10 seconds Scout playfully flips her over and pins down her paws. "It looks like I got you". Scout laughed bending down so he could wiggle noses with Kara.

Kovu The Lion
September 5th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Kara smiled and wriggled her nose on his purring a little, She stayed under him for about 2 minutes then smirked once rolling over on her side, then on her Stomach "Hmm I wonder if thats called a pin.." Kara said with a smirk, Still under Scout.

Simba22
September 5th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Kara smiled and wriggled her nose on his purring a little, She stayed under him for about 2 minutes then smirked once rolling over on her side, then on her Stomach "Hmm I wonder if thats called a pin.." Kara said with a smirk, Still under Scout.

"Yeah that would still be a pin" Scout said licking her nose. Ballard had waken up and playfully tackled Scout down and pins his arms down. "Pinned ya" She boasted. "It's time to play the Tickle Scout game" Ballard said tickling Scout's belly with her paws.

Suki
September 5th, 2005, 03:47 AM
((*really wants to RP but watches anyways :p*))

King Simba
September 5th, 2005, 08:19 AM
"Ouch... well you wasn't scratched, that's one thing." Katai grimaces and turns away as he feels a sharp, stabby pain in his side once again, "The injuries I witnessed contained bites, scratches, the lot. I'd consider yourself lucky if I were you." He pants softly again, "So I guess later I'll be making my way back there..." he sighs slightly before looking up at Twilight and Nala, "If you want, you can pin me. I always like a good game of pinning once in a while." He smirks as the pain subsides.
(For LKS. ^^)

Mizani
September 5th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Tumai smiled, "Guess I'm strange then.." Tumai said with a laugh, He started to back up a little more and stepped on something and it made a cracking sound, "AH NO STAY AWAY!" Tumai said jumping in the air turning around, It was only more bones,

"Geesh, Give me a heart attack will ya.." Tumai said with a sigh, His heart pounding now Beating faster than a Hummingbirds wings could flap

(ooc: If thats even possible lol *Talking about the hummingbird*;))
(It probably isn't, but oh well:p)
"Now who's scared over 'measily old bones'?" Subira smirked, clearing them away with her paw so they wouldn't step on them again.

"Maybe exploring this cave wasn't as fun as first anticipated"

Katse
September 5th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Suki
An airplane landed on the shore of Africa ((is that even possible? o.o)). It's door opened as two men took two shaking boxes. They opened them and let the creatures out.

Yumi tumbled out of her box, and so did her friend Ami. "Stupid restarant, stupid drink, stupid waitress!" Yumi muttered, and stumbled on the ground, as the men laughed at them because of their unusal color. One man told the other, "We'll we better go, before the scary lions eat us!" he teased. Yumi snarled and tore his pant leg off. "Subject: Human. Threat: Zero." she said proudly and dropped the pant leg. The men ran back to the airplane, and the airplane lifted off the ground in a mere 10 seconds.

"Yumi! Why'd you do that? We could've gone back on the plane when they weren't looking!" said Ami. Yumi laughed and pinned Ami. "Because they're weird. For all I know, they flew to Russia!" she smirked. Ami giggled at her friend's answer. She just wished they could be human again. And see their family. Like their kitties. And Kaz, their bus driver. But for now, thought Ami, we're stuck as lionesses.

After traveling a while, they came across a large royal like rock. "Hey! Look over there! It's a pointy rock...shaped...thing..." Yumi stuterred as she saw a rock. Ami cheered "Yay! Finally, somewhere where there's people! They can help us!" She ran and ran, but Yumi stopped her. "Uh, Ami, I'm pretty sure they're just a pride of lions." Ami shrugged, and ran. Yumi rolled her eyes, sighed, and followed her best friend.

((Anyone can reply to this, if they want. :p))

((I'll go ahead if no one else will.;)))

Figuring that his his paw could take having weight put on it, Sengalo finally stood to his feet. He spent a few moments testing it on the ground, flexing the claws again and taking small steps with it away from the water hole. It hurt a bit still, but he would manage.

Sengalo stepped atop a rock to get a better view of anything he could hunt. He saw dark spots in the distance. From here, they looked like impala. Sengalo's ears swiveled back, though, when he saw how close the small herd was to Priderock. It would be risky...but it was a risk he had to take, for the sake of his group having a meal today.

Cautiously, he jumped down from the boulder and began walking in the direction of the herd. His head was low to the ground as he sulked along.

Suddenly, Sengalo felt something ram into his side, something hard. "The He**," he let out in suprise. He and whatever ran into him tumbled to the ground. Sengalo's head was in a whirl, but he could make out something that now had him pinned. He looked up to see a pink lioness. Wait...pink?! Sengalo shook his head hard, letting out a groan. He fell on the injured paw. He cursed in his head. "Get off," he moaned, pushing the odd colored lioness off him. When he was able to stand to his feet, though his paw was drawn close, he looked over who had run into to him. A look of suprise came over his face when he saw not only a pink lioness, but a purple one, too. A scarred eyebrow raised and a small grimace formed on Sengalo's muzzle. "What the..." he began, but changed his mind on what he would say, "erm....can I help you...?"

Sengalo had most definately never seen these two before. He didn't think he'd ever seen a lion with such eccentric colors, either. They certainly didn't look like they were from anywhere near here. Sengalo had a strange sense that they didn't even think they were lionesses at all, but if they weren't, what were they?

Suki
September 5th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"Oh my god, are you okay?" Ami asked the lion she had accidently ran into. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to to, but I-" Yumi coverd her mouth. "AMI. Don't be so worryful. It's not like he fell off of Mount Rushmore." Ami blushed and took a step back. "Oh, hey there, this is my friend Ami, and I'm Yumi. I have a feeling you're wondering why in the world are we these colors. Eh?" Ami sighed. "It's a long story," she said. "I doubt he'll believe us." Yumi glared at Ami. "Um, anyways, sorry about the ramming thing."

Katse
September 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Sure...whatever..." Sengalo said absent mindedly, rubbing his good paw on his head. Where on earth were they going in such a hurry, anyways? Sengalo's ears twitched at the mention of some mountain or something. Definately not from around here, he thought.

"Well," Sengalo began, "just be more careful, all right? You never know who you'd run into here." He stood to his feet, shaking the dirt and grass from his black as pitch mane. These two were certainly the odd ones, speaking about long stories and things he's never heard of. "You two aren't from around here, are you," he then asked.

Suki
September 5th, 2005, 05:27 PM
((Sorreh, my dad came in and started talk about my homework and all that crud))

Ami poked Yumi. "Told ya he wouldn't understand!" Yumi pouted.

"Well, it's a pretty twisted tale, I guess." Ami giggled. "See, you probably would know us if you were human. We're actually rockstars in New York, which is a city very far away, in the USA. We lived in different parts of Japan, but got interested in Music, so we would sing alot. We soon became Tokyo Music sensations, and alot of people know us-" Yumi butted in, "We're a trio called Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi." Ami glared. "Anyways, Ami countinued, "As I siad, a lot of people know us. Some people hate us though. So, these professers at a lab nearby in the city we were touring in made this chemical that turned people into lions. Well, one of the professers worked at a restarant too. So when we were at that restarant, she put the chemical in our water. So, we found out we got turned into lions, and our bus driver mistakened us for real lions and-" "I still can't believe how much of a klutz he is!" Yumi laughed. Ami sighed and pushed her friend away. "ANYWAYS, *coughstopcough*, oh sorry. Anyways, he got the Animal Control out there, and they sent us here. NOW do you get it?"

*awkward silence*

Yumi walked around while her friend blabbed to the lion. God, she's talking so much, she probably loves him! Yumi smirked as she thought. Then she frowned. He probably thinks we're idiots. So much for a good reputation. Yumi looked back at Ami and walked back to her. Apparently, she finally shut up, thankfully.

Katse
September 6th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Sengalo figured he would have to sit down as soon as the pink lioness said it was a long story. The whole time, he didn't say a word. He was too busy trying to understand the story, which was far too difficult. He sat there for the whole of the story with a raised eyebrow and a look of utter confusion on his face. What were all these terms they were using? US, Japan, scientist....human...? It wasn't making much sense to the poor, puzzled Sengalo at all.

When the story was wrapping up, Sengalo leaned down to stretch, letting out a yawn. He laid down, resting his head on his good paw while his tail twitched behind him. Whatever she is, he thought, she's quite the talker...

Sengalo sighed inwardly in relief when she finally finished. "I... think I'll just go with you two a from way far away from these parts," he finally said, "do you know anything about how to be lions? That is, if what you say is true... you being hue-mons, or whatever you call them."

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2005, 08:34 AM

"No zebra's tend not to scratch just bruise and break bones" Twilight shrugged slightly nuzzling Nala softy "Well I got you a meal at least" he purred as he nuzzled Nala.
"I was there at that battle like everyone else but I only got lightly scratched up nothing major though" he said looking up at the sky "Not many got off as lucky as me though".
"Trust me you won't be able to pin Nala" he smirked to Katai "I'm saving up the energy to pin her later you know" Twilight winked to Katai laughing softly.

Nala The Princess
September 6th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"No zebra's tend not to scratch just bruise and break bones" Twilight shrugged slightly nuzzling Nala softy "Well I got you a meal at least" he purred as he nuzzled Nala.
"I was there at that battle like everyone else but I only got lightly scratched up nothing major though" he said looking up at the sky "Not many got off as lucky as me though".
"Trust me you won't be able to pin Nala" he smirked to Katai "I'm saving up the energy to pin her later you know" Twilight winked to Katai laughing softly.

Nala smiled at Twilight and then at Katai ''You got be super fast to pin me'' she smirked nuzzling Twilight back softly before licking him on the nose. ''You got hurt getting me a meal and that is very thoughtful of you'' she smiled sweetly at Twi.

------------------------------------

Kala spotted Kara and Scout playing and desided she wanted to play too so she sneaked up behind them when they weren't looking and pinned them both down together ''PINNED YA'' she shouted with a massive grin on her face.

Lion King Stu
September 6th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"Well I guarentee you later I will pin you" Twilight smiled whispering into Nala's ear purring as she licked his nose.
"Yeah well my queen needs a meal she will get a meal just to prove how much I love her" Twilight smirked purring softly looking at her as he licked her nose softly "And well I always recover from injuries so you know never always down for long" he purred nuzzling her "Can't wait for later" he whisperd into her ear once more.

King Simba
September 6th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Well I'm not a bad pinner, I can tell you that. I may be not so much a pro though now that I have a bad side. I can't do as much as I used to anymore. If I do happen to try to do something, I just feel more pain." Katai's ears droop and he sighs as he turns away, "I was just there for the lions and lionesses in that battle and I was willing to risk my life for everyone who was there at the time." He looks back to Twilight and Nala, "I do consider myself very lucky."

Simba22
September 8th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Nala smiled at Twilight and then at Katai ''You got be super fast to pin me'' she smirked nuzzling Twilight back softly before licking him on the nose. ''You got hurt getting me a meal and that is very thoughtful of you'' she smiled sweetly at Twi.

------------------------------------

Kala spotted Kara and Scout playing and desided she wanted to play too so she sneaked up behind them when they weren't looking and pinned them both down together ''PINNED YA'' she shouted with a massive grin on her face.

"Wow now that's what I call talent" Scout says astonishingly. Scout never had anyone pin both him and his girlfirned down. "How did you learn to get so good?" Scout asks questionably. Trying the sad puppy dog face to see if that would work in her telling him how she got so good.

Kovu The Lion
September 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM
(ooc: Omg I'm sorry guys, I got grounded for 4 days :( *Cries hard* Sorry for making you guys wait :\)

Kara smirked, "Holy, Shes better than both of us" Kara said under Kala, she looked to Scout, "But just cause she can pin us down doesnt mean she can hold us down eh Scout?" Kara said whispering.
---

"Uh, Yeah no ones scared here" Tumai said with a smirk, He smiled as she pushed the bones away. "Still its nerve racking, Just weird."
He let out a sigh,
"Yeah your right, But it was still fun to find out what the hecks in here" Tumai said with a wink.

Simba22
September 8th, 2005, 09:25 PM
(ooc: Omg I'm sorry guys, I got grounded for 4 days :( *Cries hard* Sorry for making you guys wait :\)

Kara smirked, "Holy, Shes better than both of us" Kara said under Kala, she looked to Scout, "But just cause she can pin us down doesnt mean she can hold us down eh Scout?" Kara said whispering.
---

"Uh, Yeah no ones scared here" Tumai said with a smirk, He smiled as she pushed the bones away. "Still its nerve racking, Just weird."
He let out a sigh,
"Yeah your right, But it was still fun to find out what the hecks in here" Tumai said with a wink.

"Correction she can't hol;d me down she could probably hold you down." Scout joked licking her on the cheek while still under Kala.

Kovu The Lion
September 8th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"You calling me weak" Kara said with a smirk licking his nose back, She looked up to Kala,

Hmm Maybe I am, But you never know

her head went back to Scout's direction, "We can get her off of us together, I know that" Kara said with a wink.

Simba22
September 8th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"You calling me weak" Kara said with a smirk licking his nose back, She looked up to Kala,

Hmm Maybe I am, But you never know

her head went back to Scout's direction, "We can get her off of us together, I know that" Kara said with a wink.

At the moment after she said that Scout got out of Kala's grasp without Kara's help. Scout smile triumphently. "Yeah, you're just a weakling" Scout said with a laugh. "But your my weakling" Scout said with a smirk.

Kovu The Lion
September 8th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Kara smirked, She got up off the ground, and pinned Scout down, "I'm not weak, I just choose not to show my strength" Kara said with a wink giving his nose a lick. She looked back to Kala with a smile.

Simba22
September 8th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Kara smirked, She got up off the ground, and pinned Scout down, "I'm not weak, I just choose not to show my strength" Kara said with a wink giving his nose a lick. She looked back to Kala with a smile.

When Kara looked back at Kala Scout smiled at the opportunity and playfully pushes her off him and onto the ground pinning her down. "You can take me by surpirse but you'll never pin me if you didn't and another thing I'm a boy I have to show my strength other wise I would never be able to save your butt from danger." Scout says wiggling his nose on her's.

Kovu The Lion
September 8th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Kara smirked, "YOUR A BOY?!?! Why didn't you tell me that?!" Kara said with a laugh, "Just kidding with you Scout" Kara said wriggling her nose. SHe smiled and pushed him off her and layed down on the ground with a smile.

(ooc: OMG I SWEAR I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON SORRY!!!)

Simba22
September 9th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Kara smirked, "YOUR A BOY?!?! Why didn't you tell me that?!" Kara said with a laugh, "Just kidding with you Scout" Kara said wriggling her nose. SHe smiled and pushed him off her and layed down on the ground with a smile.

(ooc: OMG I SWEAR I HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON SORRY!!!)

Scout lies down next to her and puts his head on her chest. "I'll get you back for that statement later" Scout said with a smile. Ballard meanwhile was nipping at Scout's ear playfully.

Ballard: Me next Me next I wanna wrestle you next Scout pleasseeeeeee.

Ballard says trying the sad puppy face.

Kovu The Lion
September 9th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Kara smirked, "Your just asking for a death wish, You could Never Beat Scout at wrestling in a million years" Kara said with a wink, He's like... The best." Kara said with a smile, Then the wind blew around her in a circle, then flew off in the direction of the Water hole, as if telling her to go there, was this a spirit watching over her? Something like that of what happens to Star? Or was it just a coincidence, she got up on her four paws and looked over in the direction of the Water Hole and listened closely, She couldn't see or hear any signs of distress, so that must have meant everything was alright.. Or thats what she hoped,

Kara shook the thought out of her mind and layed back down on the grass close to where Scout was, she smiled,

"Go ahead and give her a go Scout" Kara said with a wink

(ooc: Darn you get on when I have to go :( oh well.. Talk to ya tomorrow ^_^ Nighty night Simba22 :P Have fun :\ Or .. Whatever :S)

Simba22
September 9th, 2005, 02:23 AM
"Well all right you have been warned though" Scout said getting up.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY" Ballard screamed in joy she got into a playful pouncing stance and playfully growled at Scout.

Scout gets into the same playful pounceing stance and growls back playfully they circle each other for a little while and then Scout without warning pounces on top of Ballard pinning her down.

"Scout 1 Ballard O" Scout said with a smile.

Ballard reverses but at the last minute before she can pin him down Scout flips her over playfully and pins her down again.

"Scout: 2 Ballard: 0

Ballard tackles Scout down they somersault and roll around Scout pins her down again.

"Scout: 3 Ballard:O"

Ballard tried again to pin Scout down but Scout being the tricky cub he is he playfully trips her back paw by sweeping his back paw under her's/

"Scout: 4 Ballard:0"

Ballard: Please just let me pin you just once Scout.

"Now what kind of brother would I be if I just let you pin me"

"The best kind of brother" She added nuzzling his cheek.

Kovu The Lion
September 9th, 2005, 02:27 AM
(ooc: aww that last part was so cute ^_^.. After this post i'm off to bed.. hehe..)

Kara smiled at Ballards antics, she kept trying to pin him,
"You don't give up do you?" Kara said with a smirk,
"after the 3rd one, I just give up.. He's too good" Kara said with a wink.

"Aww.. How cute.. Let her pin ya.." Kara said with a smile, she walked over and pushed down Scout playfully, and held down his front and back paws with hers, "Or i'll pin you" Kara said with a smirk, "Better yet.. We'll both pin you down, Ballard! Get his back paws, I got his front" Kara said with a smirk getting off his back paws putting her weight on his paws, keeping him firmly pushed down.

Simba22
September 9th, 2005, 02:31 AM
(ooc: aww that last part was so cute ^_^.. After this post i'm off to bed.. hehe..)

Kara smiled at Ballards antics, she kept trying to pin him,
"You don't give up do you?" Kara said with a smirk,
"after the 3rd one, I just give up.. He's too good" Kara said with a wink.

"Aww.. How cute.. Let her pin ya.." Kara said with a smile, she walked over and pushed down Scout playfully, and held down his front and back paws with hers, "Or i'll pin you" Kara said with a smirk, "Better yet.. We'll both pin you down, Ballard! Get his back paws, I got his front" Kara said with a smirk getting off his back paws putting her weight on his paws, keeping him firmly pushed down.

Ballard smiles and rubs her paws in anticipation. "OH goody." She says with a evil smile.

"You know I was going to let you pin me Ballard" Scout said. "After all you're my sister." Ballard pins Scout's back paws down. "Great you guys pinned me now it's my turn" Scout says with a smile taking a page out of Kala's book he playfully pushes them both off and pins them both down. "I still got it" Scout said with a smile.

Nela
September 9th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Jamili lifted his head from playing with Rinoa. He heard a voice and it sounded rather distressed.

"Excuse me a moment" He smiled at Rinoa as he lifted himself out of the water and headed towards the sound of the voice.

He came to a clearing where a grey lioness and two cubs were sitting.

"Pardon me m'am, but I heard your voice and you sounded distressed. Is there something wrong?"

(sorry again :P )

Star turned her head quickly. "What? Oh... um, me... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything." She looked down and turned her head away. "Oh. Um, no... nothing." Her dark blue eyes flickered as she heard something move in the grass. Reno and Mara had started to run back to the waterhole, afraid of the new lion. Star didn't realize it was them... she figured the movement was just a hare or meerkat.

Simba22
September 9th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Scout sees Reno and Mara run up to them since The 3 of them were at the watering hole. They cower behind Scout. "What's the matter guys"?

Nela
September 9th, 2005, 02:43 AM
Reno looks up at Scout and whines, "Star and some big lion... I don't know who he is....." Mara joined him. "Yeah... I hope she's okay. She was almost crying!" Reno nodded. "C'mon Mara, let's head home!" The two start running off for home.

Simba22
September 9th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Scout looks at Kara confused. "I better go just in case they need some help" Scout said. He walked into the tall grass and follwed Reno and Mara ready to fight if it came to the point he had too to protect Nela Reno and Mara.

Nela
September 9th, 2005, 02:55 AM
((Nela is with Kovujin...))

Mara and Reno darted about the tall grasses, looking for their parents.
Kara followed quickly behind Scout.

Simba22
September 9th, 2005, 03:04 AM
((Nela is with Kovujin...))

Mara and Reno darted about the tall grasses, looking for their parents.
Kara followed quickly behind Scout.

[Oh sorry my bad]

Scout finally catches up with them. "Hey I think I saw your parents a little while ago it looked to me like they needed a little "Alone time" How about you hang out with me and Kara for a while?"

Mizani
September 9th, 2005, 07:15 AM
(sorry again :P )

Star turned her head quickly. "What? Oh... um, me... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you or anything." She looked down and turned her head away. "Oh. Um, no... nothing." Her dark blue eyes flickered as she heard something move in the grass. Reno and Mara had started to run back to the waterhole, afraid of the new lion. Star didn't realize it was them... she figured the movement was just a hare or meerkat.
(No prob Nela. I'm just glad you replied:cheese: )
Jamili chuckled.
"No, no, not interupting any thing at all"

He padded out of the grass and sat down.

"But if theres nothing wrong, then I guess I should leave. Don't want to intrude on your space"

He let out a sigh,
"Whats that supposed to mean? You want to go explore a cave that could possibly have some sort of Hyena killing monster in it?"
Subira raised one eyebrow, and she couldn't help but smirk.

Kovu The Lion
September 9th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"Hmm if you think about it.. Lions fight Hyena's.." Tumai said with a wink, but the thought of another animal in his mind made him shiver.

"But thats besides the point," Tumai said looking around, "Not much to see here though."

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 09:14 PM
hey hey shenzi like total loves sora she told me and that and oh my god its just haha muhahaha

King Simba
September 9th, 2005, 09:33 PM
(Locking thread temporarily due to the fact that platinum dragon is spamming. Please, please, please look at the RP and forum rules before posting here. >>)

King Simba
September 10th, 2005, 07:14 AM
(RP thread opened again.)

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 07:54 AM
"Hmm if you think about it.. Lions fight Hyena's.." Tumai said with a wink, but the thought of another animal in his mind made him shiver.

"But thats besides the point," Tumai said looking around, "Not much to see here though."
"So why are we here?" Subira smirked, raising one eye brow.

"You can go exploring if you want Tumai. I'll just wait here for you"

Subira grinned, and nudged him teasingly.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 07:55 AM
"Hmm good question, What made us come here?" Tumai said with a smirk, "You!" Tumai said nudging her back playfully,

"Or was it me, Hmm oh well, I'll stay here, if thats okay with you" He said with a wink.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 07:59 AM
"Okay, you can go get eaten by some Hyena eating monster. Though don't get that paw of yours dirty while your being digested" Subira joked, inspecting Tumai's paw.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 08:05 AM
"ugh, Nasty, Thats definitly Okay, I'll.. Just stay away from that" he said with a smirk, he looked down at his paw, "Its healed up quite well.. But wouldnt say its 100 percent healed yet.." He said with a sigh, "Wish It was"

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 08:13 AM
"ugh, Nasty, Thats definitly Okay, I'll.. Just stay away from that" he said with a smirk, he looked down at his paw, "Its healed up quite well.. But wouldnt say its 100 percent healed yet.." He said with a sigh, "Wish It was"
"Well theres nothing you can do about Tumai. That lion bit quite hard I think"

A shiver ran up Subira's spine as she mentioned the lion. She could only hope that the inhabitant of this place wasn't like him.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Tumai brought his paw closer to his face, looking at the bite marks still visible on his paw, "Yeah... Guess so, Stupid lion.." Tumai said with a sigh, "This will be a scar and stay forever, how much you want to bet?" Tumai said with a smirk.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 08:35 AM
"Thats not something to bet on Tumai. It'll probably scar, but I think it will heal. Even a lion with as small a brain as your should have known that" Subira smirked, bumping his nose gently against hers.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Tumai smiled, "Thats why I wanted to bet, Cause I would win" He said with a wink as there noses bumped together.

"So what now Subira, Any other places you want to explore, or just stay here?" Tumai asked.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Tumai smiled, "Thats why I wanted to bet, Cause I would win" He said with a wink as there noses bumped together.

"So what now Subira, Any other places you want to explore, or just stay here?" Tumai asked.
"Well you seem to want to stay here, and I said you can if you want" Subira smirked, giving his cheek a quick nuzzle.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 08:54 AM
"Well I do.. But what do You Want to do?" Tumai said with a smile, "I'll go where ever you go" Tumai said returning the nuzzle on her cheek.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 08:59 AM
"Like a little baby" Subira grinned, licking Tumai on the cheek.

"But if we're going to go anywhere, I think we'd better get out of this cave first. Its giving me the creeps"

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Tumai smirked, "Lets go then... Its giving me the chills also, More I stay here the more I worry about the person who did this.." Tumai said looking at the bones, "Will come back to get us.. Or something.." Tumai said with a shiver going down his spine,

"You first," Tumai said with a smile, licking her cheek back.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Subira padded out of the cave rather quickly, and only until she'd raeched a rock a few metres away, did she let out a sigh of relief.

"Your probably going to ask me where we're going next, so I say lets go to the five stones again. There won't be any fire flies at this time, but I still want to check it out"

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Tumai smiled, he almost opened his mouth to say the very words that she told him he would say, "Your good..." Tumai said with a smirk

"Okay then, Lets get going!" Tumai said Taking a running step on his injured paw, he cringed in pain but showed no emotion of him being hurt, he just stopped and started walking, he wanted to show that his paw was healing, and still didn't hurt, "I might walk.. You know.. Enjoy the view.." Tumai said with a smile trying to cover up his pain with something he hoped she would believe.

Lion King Stu
September 10th, 2005, 09:14 AM
"Well I guarentee you later I will pin you" Twilight smiled whispering into Nala's ear purring as she licked his nose.
"Yeah well my queen needs a meal she will get a meal just to prove how much I love her" Twilight smirked purring softly looking at her as he licked her nose softly "And well I always recover from injuries so you know never always down for long" he purred nuzzling her "Can't wait for later" he whisperd into her ear once more.

"Well I'm not a bad pinner, I can tell you that. I may be not so much a pro though now that I have a bad side. I can't do as much as I used to anymore. If I do happen to try to do something, I just feel more pain." Katai's ears droop and he sighs as he turns away, "I was just there for the lions and lionesses in that battle and I was willing to risk my life for everyone who was there at the time." He looks back to Twilight and Nala, "I do consider myself very lucky."

((For Nala))

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Tumai smiled, he almost opened his mouth to say the very words that she told him he would say, "Your good..." Tumai said with a smirk

"Okay then, Lets get going!" Tumai said Taking a running step on his injured paw, he cringed in pain but showed no emotion of him being hurt, he just stopped and started walking, he wanted to show that his paw was healing, and still didn't hurt, "I might walk.. You know.. Enjoy the view.." Tumai said with a smile trying to cover up his pain with something he hoped she would believe.
"Don't give me that lie. Its alright for your paw to be hurt Tumai, I don't mind" Subira smirked, rubbing her head against his so he didn't feel to bad.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Tumai sighed, "Sorry, I just.. Want it to be better, Its taking so long!" Tumai complained, "gah, I want to run again" He said with a smirk. He returned the nuzzle and started to purr a little bit.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 09:27 AM
"Well you've got to learn some paitence like me Tumai. I'm paitent with your bad memory" She smirked, bumping him gently, in a teasing manner.

Simba22
September 10th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Scout and Kara watch as Reno and Mara are wrestling once they find their mom. Scout looks over to Kara with a smile. "So what do you want to do now cause it looked like I just had to play Babysitter to Mara and Reno and Ballard."Scout said jokingly.

Nela
September 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM
(No prob Nela. I'm just glad you replied:cheese: )
Jamili chuckled.
"No, no, not interupting any thing at all"

He padded out of the grass and sat down.

"But if theres nothing wrong, then I guess I should leave. Don't want to intrude on your space"

"Whats that supposed to mean? You want to go explore a cave that could possibly have some sort of Hyena killing monster in it?"
Subira raised one eyebrow, and she couldn't help but smirk.

Star cocked her head as he walked away and sat down. He seemed like... a kind and thoughtful lion. He seemed nice. She didn't exactly want to tell her her thought, however. "No no... don't worry about it. Really."

"Um... Okay." Reno smiled and pounced on Scout.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 12:18 PM
"Okay then. My name is Jamili" He said politely, smiling his kind smile.

"May I ask yours? Or is that confiedential?" Jamili chuckled to himself.

Nela
September 10th, 2005, 12:47 PM
"Yeah it is." Star laughed. He seemed to have a good sense of humor, too. She smiled and said, "Call me Star. Nice to meet you."

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Nice to meet you to Star" Jamili grinned, bowing his head slightly as a sign of respect.

"So are you out here for a reason, or are you just going for a stroll?" He asked, raising one eye brow.

Nela
September 10th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"You too Jamili." She too bowed her head. "Yeah... I'm out for a walk, I guess. Care to join me?" She laughed a little. "It's a beautiful day."

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 01:02 PM
"You too Jamili." She too bowed her head. "Yeah... I'm out for a walk, I guess. Care to join me?" She laughed a little. "It's a beautiful day."
"If you insist" He grinned, padding up to Star's side.

"But I'm not sure about leaving Rinoa, a lioness I met just now. She seemed pretty keen to introduce me to the King" Jamili admitted, looking behind himself to see if Rinoa had followed.

Nela
September 10th, 2005, 01:11 PM
"Oh..." she turned around and looked back at the lioness. "I've met her before... she's nice. Seems clingy though. Could be just me. You could stay with her if you want, I don't mind." Star said smiling a bit. Having someone to walk with her would be nice... she was feeling kind of lonely and down hearted. But she would understand if he stood back.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Well I think a walk would be good. I could perhaps meet the King on the way. I don't want to be in his lands without his knowing" Jamili said, looking behind himself again.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 01:50 PM
"Well you've got to learn some paitence like me Tumai. I'm paitent with your bad memory" She smirked, bumping him gently, in a teasing manner.

"I'm patient.. I deal with your slowness everyday" Tumai said with a wink, Nudging her playfully so she knew he was only kidding, He put on a big grin.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 01:56 PM
"Slow? Speak for yourself snail" Subira smirked, walking faster then him to prove her point.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Only cause of my Paw!" Tumai said, "I'm handicapped now, your always slow" Tumai said with a laugh, walking a little faster, but not by much.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Says you, and your opinions don't matter" Subira teased, poking her tongue out at him.

She laughed and sped off in the direction of the five stones.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Tumai smirked, "They do so!" He said watching her run off, he walked on slowly kinda sad she left him but he made it there. He continued walking up after Subira in the direction she ran from,

"Traitor! You left me!" He yelled out laughing, "You left me unguarded, what if someone attacks me!" Tumai laughed.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 02:17 PM
"Like this?" Subira laughed, leaping up into the air and pinning Tumai.
She laughed and prodded his nose.

"Whats up slow poke?"

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Tumai laughed, "Somewhere in my mind I knew you were going to do that" Tumai said with a wink.

"Hmm whats up, You are!" Tumai said with a laugh.

Mizani
September 10th, 2005, 02:21 PM
"Yup, and don't you forget it" Subira smirked.

She looked at the five stones and wondered what they were four. They seemed like a meeting place, but Subira couldn't be sure.

Kovu The Lion
September 10th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Tumai smiled,

"Okay then I wont, He looked up at the stones from up under her still.

"Ahem Subira, Your blocking my view if you know what I mean" Tumai said with a wink

Simba22
September 10th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Star cocked her head as he walked away and sat down. He seemed like... a kind and thoughtful lion. He seemed nice. She didn't exactly want to tell her her thought, however. "No no... don't worry about it. Really."

"Um... Okay." Reno smiled and pounced on Scout.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Scout scremed not expecting to be pounced on by Reno. Scout and Reno roll around Reno can't seem to pin Scout down. "Heh can't seem to pin me can ya Reno?" Mara runs over and jumps on top of Scout. The two cubs pinned Scout down.

Suki
September 10th, 2005, 11:47 PM
I'm baaaaaaaack. :p

Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo figured he would have to sit down as soon as the pink lioness said it was a long story. The whole time, he didn't say a word. He was too busy trying to understand the story, which was far too difficult. He sat there for the whole of the story with a raised eyebrow and a look of utter confusion on his face. What were all these terms they were using? US, Japan, scientist....human...? It wasn't making much sense to the poor, puzzled Sengalo at all.

When the story was wrapping up, Sengalo leaned down to stretch, letting out a yawn. He laid down, resting his head on his good paw while his tail twitched behind him. Whatever she is, he thought, she's quite the talker...

Sengalo sighed inwardly in relief when she finally finished. "I... think I'll just go with you two a from way far away from these parts," he finally said, "do you know anything about how to be lions? That is, if what you say is true... you being hue-mons, or whatever you call them."

Yumi butted in, "I don't even know what lions do all day. Sleep, I suppose." Ami glared. "If we're weird, please, just say so. I KNOW you think we're idiots, just because of that 'far away' comment." she said. Man, why do I always make a fool of myself around cute guys? Wait. Did I just say a LION was cute? I think I need an asprin.... Ami looked up at the lion. "What's your name, anyways? You never got to tell us." Whatever his name is, he's still cute.....D'OH! Stupid, stupid Ami....

Katse
September 11th, 2005, 12:16 AM
((OMG. A cartoon character is crushing on my character.:idiot: That's too funny.X) ))

"Heh... That's mostly what the lions around here do..." he replied to Yumi with a shrug.

He raised an eyebrow again at Ami's comment. "Hey, I never said anything of the sort," he answered with a paw in the air, in that sort of "backing off" manner, "I just don't think I've travelled far enough to know the words you were using."

He stood to his feet now, his right paw raised from the ground slightly. It was still sore. He was hesitant to say his name, at first. He figured, though, since they weren't from around here, it might not cause any harm. "Sengalo," he said flatly with a nod.

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 12:20 AM
((OMG. A cartoon character is crushing on my character.:idiot: That's too funny.X) ))

((Well, yeah, that's the whole point :p:lol::evilgrin: ))

"Meh, I guess you're right." Ami shrugged. Yumi glared at her friend. I sware, I think I see hearts in her eyes... O_x "So...." Ami said, awkwardly.

Katse
September 11th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Sengalo tilted his head to the side a bit. Wow, he thought sarcastically, she actually has nothing else to say...She must've used all her words up in her little story.

The day was passing by. Sengalo's thoughts went to his father and the others for a moment. He wondered if he was out long enough for them to wonder where he was. He couldn't go back now, especially having run into these two and still with no kill. Sengalo figured he would stay a bit longer. He didn't think it would hurt.

"So..." he then said, but at a loss for words. There was something about the pink lioness, Ami, that made Sengalo feel odd. She kept on looking at him funny. Was it his scar? Even if they weren't from around here, was it because of his resemblence to his notorious father? Sengalo couldn't begin to guess. "So... I guess now that you two are in the Pridelands..." he continued after an awkward silence, "what do you plan to do...?" Sengalo had no idea why he was starting a conversation with two lionesses he didn't even know. He just... was.

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 12:52 AM
"Eat!" Ami said. Yumi rolled her eyes. "Wow, I can tell you're the master of hunting, Ami..."She said sarcasticly. Ami glared at Yumi and spotted a zebra. She took a few steps forward and crouched.I don't even know what I'm doing, but I've seen this done by lions on TV before. she thought. Ami took a few more steps, lunged at the zebra with force, and caught it. She struggled a bit, but she managed to kill it. I just killed a zebra........At least I know that's what lions eat....meat and stuff. Yumi stared bug eyed as Ami trotted back grinning with the zebra in her mouth. She dropped it and said, "Hmm....Sengalo, you look hungry. You can take it." she offered. Yumi still looked weirded out and backed away a few steps. Ami turned to Yumi. "Erm....Yumi? What are you...never mind." She turned back to Sengalo and smiled. "I think you should have this, I mean, I'm not gonna DIE or something if I don't have it. There's enough food out here anyways. But whatever, you can have that." she grinned.

Kovu The Lion
September 11th, 2005, 02:30 AM
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Scout scremed not expecting to be pounced on by Reno. Scout and Reno roll around Reno can't seem to pin Scout down. "Heh can't seem to pin me can ya Reno?" Mara runs over and jumps on top of Scout. The two cubs pinned Scout down.

"Gotcha!" The two cubs shouted at once, Smiles appeared on their faces.
---
Kara smirked, she walked over,
"Did the poor little Scout lose to some little cubs?" She said with a smirk, she gave Scout a lick on the ear.
--
"Little cubs? Look whos talking" Mara said with a smirk on her face, were no that young.."

Simba22
September 11th, 2005, 02:34 AM
"Gotcha!" The two cubs shouted at once, Smiles appeared on their faces.
---
Kara smirked, she walked over,
"Did the poor little Scout lose to some little cubs?" She said with a smirk, she gave Scout a lick on the ear.
--
"Little cubs? Look whos talking" Mara said with a smirk on her face, were no that young.."

"Hey Mara wanna get Kara back for what she said" Scout whispered with a smile. "Cause I've got an idea how to repay her don't worry it won't hurt her just teach her a lesson". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
September 11th, 2005, 02:36 AM
"Oh do I.." Mara said with an evilish grin on her face, "Revenge is always so sweet.." She said with a slight growl. "So whats the plan Scout?" Mara asked in a whispering voice.

Katse
September 11th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Sengalo was just as awestruck as Yumi. He stood there, mouth agape slightly. They said they weren't lions, but she had hunting skills that could match his. What normally could take Sengalo hours at a time only took her a few minutes. Whatever humans were, they must be very good hunters.

Sengalo shook his head to compose himself as Ami approached with her kill. He looked down at the carcass. It was tempting, but he would be so guilty to eat himself and leave his group starving. With his gimp of a paw, he couldn't carry it back to them, either. "No... No, that's all right," he said half heartedly, "I'm not really hungry and you said you were."

Simba22
September 11th, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Oh do I.." Mara said with an evilish grin on her face, "Revenge is always so sweet.." She said with a slight growl. "So whats the plan Scout?" Mara asked in a whispering voice.

"Get off me and I'll tell both of you" Scout said they both get off him. Scout puts his paw around Mara and drags her close to her. He starts whispering in her ear. "Okay here is what you do you and Reno should both pounce on her and pin her down then she'll find out who the real Little cub is." Scout said with an evil laugh. He discusses the plan with Reno too.

Kovu The Lion
September 11th, 2005, 02:45 AM
"Hmm So I see.." Mara said with a smirk, looking over her shoulder at Kara, "Sounds like a plan to me, Reno ready?" Mara asked,

"Ready when you are" Reno said with a smirk they both ran in opposite directions of each other, circling around to the back of Kara,
--
Kara watched one of the cubs go off then looked for the other and couldnt find them both then, she looked at Scout,.

"What did you say to them?" Kara asked, then

"NOW!" Mara yelled, Reno and Mara both appeared out of no where from behind Kara, Mara tackled Kara to the ground and pinned her paws down and Reno provided the support she needed to keep her held down by sitting on her stomach, "Gotcha good, Little cub" Mara said with a smirk

"What she said!" Reno said with a laugh.

Simba22
September 11th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Scout is on the ground clutching his sides in laughter. He wipes a tear from his eye from laughing so hard. "That was great Mara you showed her" Scout said still clutching his sides for breath. "Now who wants to take me on" Scout said with a playful growl.

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Sengalo was just as awestruck as Yumi. He stood there, mouth agape slightly. They said they weren't lions, but she had hunting skills that could match his. What normally could take Sengalo hours at a time only took her a few minutes. Whatever humans were, they must be very good hunters.

Sengalo shook his head to compose himself as Ami approached with her kill. He looked down at the carcass. It was tempting, but he would be so guilty to eat himself and leave his group starving. With his gimp of a paw, he couldn't carry it back to them, either. "No... No, that's all right," he said half heartedly, "I'm not really hungry and you said you were."

"No, I want you to have it. Or you can give it to your group or pride or whatever. You choose." Ami winked. She noticed his paw- it looked a little limp. "Oh my, what happened to your paw? If you have a group or whatever, I'll offer to help you." Ami grinned.

Kovu The Lion
September 11th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Scout is on the ground clutching his sides in laughter. He wipes a tear from his eye from laughing so hard. "That was great Mara you showed her" Scout said still clutching his sides for breath. "Now who wants to take me on" Scout said with a playful growl.

Kara stayed under the two cubs, acting like she was pinned down, "Yeah you two got me.. I don't think I can get out of this one" She said with a smile,

---

"We are so good! Lets go for Scout now!" Reno said with a laugh, he got off of Kara and ran towards Scout,
--
"Yeah we do, Okay lets!" Mara said with a smile.

Simba22
September 11th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Kara stayed under the two cubs, acting like she was pinned down, "Yeah you two got me.. I don't think I can get out of this one" She said with a smile,

---

"We are so good! Lets go for Scout now!" Reno said with a laugh, he got off of Kara and ran towards Scout,
--
"Yeah we do, Okay lets!" Mara said with a smile.

Mara chases after Scout Reno pounces onto the back of Scout and playfully tugs at his ear careful not to hurt him.

Mara tackles Scout down and sits on his chest.

Reno jumps on top of Mara evaning the odds.

Katse
September 11th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Suki
"No, I want you to have it. Or you can give it to your group or pride or whatever. You choose." Ami winked. She noticed his paw- it looked a little limp. "Oh my, what happened to your paw? If you have a group or whatever, I'll offer to help you." Ami grinned.

When Ami noticed Sengalo's injured right paw, he looked down at it, lifting it more off the ground. "Oh, this," he asked as if it were no big deal, "feh... Some stupid water buffalo practically trampelled over it. It's no big deal... I'll live."

"Well..." Sengalo continued after a pause, but hesitant. Should he tell them about Scar and the others? They probably didn't know who he was, what could happen? No, it was too much of a risk whatever way he looked at it. "I... I have a group," he said, "...I was hunting for them... If you really don't want your kill, I suppose I could take it to them.... but I'm not sure if they will still be in the same place I saw them last..." What he said wasn't entirely a lie. He couldn't go back to Shakou, Scar, and Naeri with these newcomers. What would they think? They might not like the idea of Sengalo bringing back lionesses that no one knew.

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 03:34 AM
When Ami noticed Sengalo's injured right paw, he looked down at it, lifting it more off the ground. "Oh, this," he asked as if it were no big deal, "feh... Some stupid water buffalo practically trampelled over it. It's no big deal... I'll live."

"Well..." Sengalo continued after a pause, but hesitant. Should he tell them about Scar and the others? They probably didn't know who he was, what could happen? No, it was too much of a risk whatever way he looked at it. "I... I have a group," he said, "...I was hunting for them... If you really don't want your kill, I suppose I could take it to them.... but I'm not sure if they will still be in the same place I saw them last..." What he said wasn't entirely a lie. He couldn't go back to Shakou, Scar, and Naeri with these newcomers. What would they think? They might not like the idea of Sengalo bringing back lionesses that no one knew.

"Well, I'm sure that you'll find them! Here, I'll help you." Ami said, grabbing the carcass. "Fo, fhere oo mest?" she asked, with the carcass in her mouth. "She said, 'So, where to next?'" Yumi translated. Ami put down the carcass. "Sorry...." she blushed and looked at Sengalo. "Oh no, I'm having a medical sezuire." Yumi said sarcasticly, and backed about a mile away. I think I practically could've died right then and there! I mean, I'm getting sick from Ami's cuteness!

Ami stared at Yumi for a second and shrugged, "Whatever. I guess that means 'I don't want to go because I'm too cool for that.' " Ami gigged.

Sombolia
September 11th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Rio roamed through the Pridelands, looking for somebody.. anybody.. to talk to. She didn't know what had come over her, she'd been perfectly fine on her own in the desert, but know.. there were living creatures here, who weren't food, who she could actually talk to, and she wanted to. She was lonely, she couldn't believe it. She, Rio, the loner.. whatever. She didn't have any friends, was the point. Yes, she'd met that fellow.. what was his name? Sangilo.. Songelo.. Sengalo, that was it. She'd spoken to him once, definately not enough to be considered "friend" material. He seemed interesting, though.. she was intrigued, and she often kept an eye out for him on her roamings, but never came in contact with him again. As for those other lions - well. They seemed very.. foolish. She'd ran away as a cub, and no time to really be one. She'd had to take of care herself, she'd had no time for stupid pouncing and playing and romance. Not that there had been many oppurtunities for that, anyways.

The sound of voices and the scent of blood shook her from her musings. Curiousity piqued, she lowered herself slightly, ears raised, listening. Voices, definately. Female.. not ones she'd heard before. And.. a male.. that voice was familar, but she couldn't place it quite yet. She listened intently. "Whatever. I guess that means 'I don't want to go because I'm too cool for that.'". She blinked, no one talked like that! Moving forward slightly, she peered through the glass.

'Is that.. that Sengalo fellow? And.. what?' she thought. Those didn't look like lions, they looked.. mutated, all bright and pink?! and weird markings. Raising herself to a standing postion, she moved forward.

"Er.. hello."

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 05:00 AM
"Hi! I'm Ami." she grinned. Yumi walked back to Ami. "Erm...yay?" Yumi said to Ami. "I'm Yumi. Ami's my friend. Who're you?" Yumi said to the approached lioness.

Katse
September 11th, 2005, 03:58 PM
An ear swiveled back when Sengalo heard a rustle in the grass. His head followed and his brow raised, suprised by what he saw. It was none other than Rio, the lioness that had been with him after his fight with Kovujin, Nela, and Katai. It had been so long since that meeting. "Rio..." Sengalo asked, turning to face her a bit more, "that you?"

Lion King Stu
September 11th, 2005, 08:32 PM
((Ok let me just make it clear to you ok. If you aren't going to put down a sodding RP post back the hell out of the RP ok.

We had just about enough from talentless n00bs who can't and don't actually RP in the threds and just sit there in front of the computers like twats (sorry but thats what I see you n00bish idiots) thinking that its cool to annoy other people.

Well let me just say this....If you think its cool to annoy people get a ******* life and some friends will you because its not cool or funny what so ever.

If any of you n00bish idiots want to take this to PM's then I'm waiting for you because I ain't going to argue with you here for all the forum to see.

By doing this I'm doing you a favour because doing it here I and KS the mod for this section and all the RP'ers who RP here are going to basicly kick ya ***.

LKS out))

King Simba
September 11th, 2005, 08:37 PM
(Right, first of all thanks LKS for backing me up on this. :hugs: I'm sick and tired of n00bs spamming and posting stuff that doesn't contribute to the RP what so ever. Replying with posts like "yes" to an RP that you're not taking part in is against the rules. Also you shouldn't be taking the role of someone elses character. >.>

To make LKS's post more understandable, thelionkingfan actually did reply with a post saying just "yes" but unfortunately, I happened to delete it just before LKS posted his message.

So please please please, if you want to RP here, please look at the rules. I'm sick and tired of wasting my time posting messages like this and I'm sure LKS is too. >.> Really, it seems we're just wasting our time since these n00bs don't even listen to what we say. Trust me, if you take in what we actually do say, you'll learn more and be able to fit in more.)

Sombolia
September 11th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Hey Sengalo," Rio said, sitting down. "Yeah, it's me."

"Hello Ami.. Yumi," she said, as the lionesses introduced themselves. "Nice to meet you.. er. I take it you're not from around here?"

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Ami sighed. "Not again."

Ami took a deep breath and started.
"See, you probably would know us if you were human. We're actually rockstars in New York, which is a city very far away, in the USA. We lived in different parts of Japan, but got interested in Music, so we would sing alot. We soon became Tokyo Music sensations, and alot of people know us- by the way, we're a trio called Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. Anyways, as I said, a lot of people know us. Some people hate us though. So, these professers at a lab nearby in the city we were touring in made this chemical that turned people into lions. Well, one of the professers worked at a restarant too. So when we were at that restarant, she put the chemical in our water. So, we found out we got turned into lions, and our bus driver mistakened us for real lions and he got the Animal Control out there, and they sent us here. Yes, I know, it seems like a pretty lame excuse, but it's true."

"Whatever..." Yumi muttered. At least this lioness can save me from Ami's blabbing. Did he say her name is Rio? she thought. Yumi studied the lioness. Well, she's a keeper. Yumi stretched and yawned. "Well, I'm still tierd from that so called flight, Ami. I think I'm gonna look around. Hey Rio, would you like to come with?"

Sombolia
September 11th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Rio stole a glance at Sengalo, trying to figure out if this made anymore sense to him than it did to her. Apparently it didn't. Humans.. she knew what those were, but all these other things! New York, Japan, professers, restaurants? She didn't get it - but she wasn't going to press further, she didn't want another long story.

She was a bit startled by Yumi's question. "Oh, sure. I can show you around, if you want."

Kovu The Lion
September 11th, 2005, 10:56 PM
((ooc: I didn't happen to see it but Yeah I've noticed it happening too, I wish people would stop doing it, and as LKS Said, I'll definitly kick ya ***, Also as KS said it does just ruin the point, and people get all ticked off over it and sometimes it ruins a perfect day, So just follow the rules and don't post unless its an RP post -_-... I don't really feel like Posting now (Not cause of this, something in real life) So sorry guys, Just thought I'd put my two cents in..

~KTL~ ))

Katse
September 13th, 2005, 09:07 PM
((This kind of stuff just makes me want to scream in the n00bs' faces, "I EAT N00BS!":grrr: ))

Sengalo sat down again as soon as he got the hint that Ami was going to repeat the story. Hearing it a second time, he understood a little bit more, but that was just a very little bit. He assumed that New York and Japan were different territories, kind of like the Pridelands and the Outlands. They certainly did have weird names for those lands, though. Ami and Yumi must've been travellers or something. Still, he hadn't the vaguest clue as to what humans were.

When Ami had finished telling her tale for the second time, Sengalo exchanged glances with Rio. He could tell that she was confused about this. She had the same look Sengalo must've had the first time he heard the story.

Now standing to his feet, Sengalo tested how well his paw felt now. There was still a little soreness, but he could walk on it. That meant he could take the kill Ami offered to him back to the others, but how would he do it? What if these lionesses followed him? Ami, especially. He would have to find another way of signaling to his comrades that he had food. Thinking it over, he figured he would drag it some place, let out some sort of signal, and leave the kill there, hoping they had gotten whatever message he would send.

Sengalo lost his train of thought when he heard Yumi and Rio talking of exploring. He looked up and stood there quietly, waiting for what their plans might be.

((Suki, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love you avatar. It made me laugh so hard when I first saw it.:D))

Mizani
September 16th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Tumai smiled,

"Okay then I wont, He looked up at the stones from up under her still.

"Ahem Subira, Your blocking my view if you know what I mean" Tumai said with a wink
Subira raised an eye brow at him and batted his nose playfully.

"No I don't know what you mean, care to tell me?" She smirked.

Oh I can't wait to see how he answers this one.